PDA

View Full Version : The Moogle's Emporium! (Kupo)

DarthMoogle
25th January 2011, 10:54 PM
Hello, all. Welcome to my shop! (Kupo) Please take your time and look around. I swear these pokemon are trained early not to bite! (Most of them, kupo.)
I specialize in egg-moves and tm inherited moves, and I'm not really into IV breeding...yet...possibly...(kupo) I have a very large variety to choose from, but be forewarned that I am new to trading through the wi-fi, and when I am able to trade varies, as I live in a large family. (Kupo) But I'll try to learn quickly! (Kupo)
THE RULES (fear them, kupo.)
Obey Serebii's rules (of course, kupo)
NO hacked, cloned, or glitched pokemon, please.
Try to use correct grammar so I know what you're saying, please. I don't want to mess up a trade.
Be polite, and don't rush me. If you're rude, I most certainly don't want my pokemon near you. MAH POOR BABIES, KUPO. D8

So! Here are the pokemon I currently have! If you want something specific, just PM me and I'll see what I can do. These are just the ones I have on hand. I can also infect with PokeRus upon request. (Kupo)

Lotad/Male/Sassy/Raindish/LeechSeed, GigaDrain, Frustration, SolarBeam. Nickname is "Loki"

Lotad/Female/Modest/Swiftswim/RazorLeaf, LeechSeed, GrassKnot, GigaDrain. Nickname is "Lotus".

Chikorita/Male/Bashful/Growl, LeechSeed, GigaDrain, GrassKnot. Nickname is "Chikpea".

Turtwig/Male/Rash/Tackle, GigaDrain, Grassknot. Nickname is "Estevan".

Treeko/Male/Quiet/Pound, Leer, DragonBreath. Nickname is "Peridot".

Piplup/Male/Bold/Pound, HydroPump, Protect. Nickname is "Percival".

Totodile/Male/Brave/Scratch, Leer, HydroPump, Protect. Nickname is "Ferghuson".

Chimchar/Male/Quiet/Scratch, Leer, FireBlast, FlameWheel. Nickname is "Charles".

Cyndaquil/Male/Modest/Tackle, Leer, Fireblast. Nickname is "Hiro".

Charmander/Male/Gentle/Scratch, Growl, Flamethrower, ShadowClaw. Nickname is "Flaime".

Charmander/Male/Bashful/Scratch, Growl, Bite, RockSlide. Nickname is "Charp".

Eevee/Male/Impish/Runaway/TailWhip, HelpingHand, ShadowBall, IronTail. Nickname is "Aqualize", but I can change it upon request.

Snorlax/Male/Lax/Thickfat/Tackle, Protect, Earthquake. Nickname is "Snoelaks".

Snorlax/Male/Naive/Immunity/Tackle, Protect, Earthquake. Nickname is "Snore".

Munchlax/Male/Lonely/Pickup/OdorSleuth, Tackle, Protect, Earthquake. Nickname is "Muu".

Munchlax/Male/Relaxed/Thickfat/OdorSleuth, Tackle, Protect, Earthquake. Nickname is "Snarlax".

Poochyena/Male/Sassy/Runaway/Tackle, ThunderFang, ShadowBall. Nickname is "Dar-kun".

Skitty/Male/Rash/Normalize/Tackle, TailWhip, LastResort, IronTail. Nickname is "Kat".

Buneary/Female/Bashful/Runaway/DefenseCurl, Foresight, Attract, IronTail. Nickname is "Usagi-chan".

Growlithe/Male/Quiet/Flashfire/Bite, Roar, HeatWave, SunnyDay. Nickname is "ShishiLion".

Ekans/Male/Hasty/Intimidate/Wrap, Leer, PoisonJab, Earthquake. Nickname is "Kobra".

Houndour/Male/Lax/Earlybird/Ember, ThunderFang, ShadowBall, FireBlast. Nickname is "Hellhound".

Vulpix/Male/Quiet/Flashfire/Ember, EnergyBall, Dig. Nickname is "Ferdinand".

Vulpix/Female/Quiet/Flashfire/Ember, EnergyBall, Dig. Nickname is "Rozenshia".

Bagon/Female/Impish/Rockhead/Rage, DragonRush. Nickname is "Saraphia".

And that's it for now. I'll be getting more later, maybe...if I feel like it...kinda...(kupo)

and here's what I'm looking for (mostly to complete my 'dex, kupo.)
NORMAL:
Poliwrath
Slowbro
Magneton
Muk
Electrode
Hitmonlee
Froslass
Probopass
Mamoswine
Yanmega
Tangrowth
Magmortar
Magnezone
Toxicroak
Well-trained Honchkrow
Bastiodon
Seviper
Metagross
Glalie
Armaldo
Cradily
Hitmontop
Omastar
Kabutops
Well-trained Eevee-lutions
Event-gained pokemon

LEGEND:
Manaphy
Celebi
Mew
Shaymin
Latias
Latios
Darkrai
Regigigas
Deoxys
Jirachi

SHINY:
Any and all are welcome. (Kupo) 8D

Remember, I am ONLY looking for LEGIT pokemon. I will be double-checking offers to be sure. (Kupo)

Thank you for looking, and have a nice day! (Kupo!)

antonio48
7th February 2011, 8:25 PM
i would like ur Poochyena/Male/Sassy/Runaway/Tackle, ThunderFang, ShadowBall. Nickname is "Dar-kun" i can trade u a Seviper

lucarioisawesome
8th February 2011, 9:14 PM
i like ur kobra(ekans),lotus(lotad),Rozenshia(vulpix) and your only growlithe.This is wat i hav to offer:
magneton,poliwrath,magnetzone and seviper.*

*all trades must be 2(you) for 1(mine) when trading magnetzone and poliwrath

quilava576
8th February 2011, 10:10 PM
Yea il give u a grime(so u can get muk) for skitty

Light Venusaur
9th February 2011, 12:02 AM
.::How to get these::.
I hope that this helps you.
Poliwrath~Use a WATER Stone on Poliwhirl
Slowbro~Raise a Slowpoke to Lv.37
Magneton~Evo Magnemite on Lv. 20 & then take it to Mt. Coronet to get Magnezone
Muk~Raise a Grimer to Lv.38
Electrode~Raise a Voltorb to Lv.30
Hitmonlee~Raise a Tyroge in Defence
Froslass~Use a Dawn Stone on a FEMALE Snorunt
Probopass~take a Nosepass to Mt. Coronet to get Magnezone
Mamoswine~Teach Piloswine AncientPower & raise it 1 level
Yanmega~Raise Yanma to Lv.33 to have AncientPower
Tangrowth~Raise Tangela to Lv.33 to have AncientPower
Magmortar~Let Magmar hold Magmizer & trade it (like you do with Seadra to get Kingdra or Porygon to get Poryon 2/Z)
Toxicroak~Evo Crogunk on Lv.37
Honchkrow~Use a DUSK Stone on Murkrow
Bastiodon~Evo a Shieldon (from a Armor Fossil) on Lv.30 (besides Areodactyl this is the fastest fossil to evo)
Seviper~DP:Find it (after getting the Nat. Dex) Route 208/210~have Sapphire inserted into the GBA slot
Metagross~Raise a Metang & evo it on Lv.45
Glalie~Evo a Snorunt on Lv.42
Armaldo~Evo an Anorith (from a Claw Fossil) on Lv.40
Cradily~Evo a Lileep (from a Root Fossil) on Lv.40)
Hitmontop~Raise a Tyroge in Defence & Attack (& keep it even)
Omastar~Evo Omanyte on Lv.40
Kabutops~Evo Kabuto on Lv.40