PDA

View Full Version : Pikawho?'s Trading Shoppe of Wonder (Free Pogeymanz inside!)

Pikawho?
27th January 2011, 12:50 AM
Alright. To clarify what I put in the title about "free pokemon" (it was the first line in the first spoiler, but nobody wants to read that stuff. =P)

I am giving away free stuff (shinies to those who don’t have any and pokedex fillers). Pokedex fillers will always be breeded for free. The only shinies I'm giving out are requested shinies for me to chain (not anything listed here). There are conditions, though. See my services at the end of the thread. If you know someone who would benefit from my kindness, please tell them for me. There are no strings attached, just a few conditions that must be met.

-Pokerus will be added free of charge if you request it.

-I only trade shinies or events for other shinies or events. You will get nowhere offering me generic pokemon.

-Touched Pokemon will have their current level next to them. UT pokemon will be pointed out. “Barely Touched” means that they have some experience on them but are at the same level they were obtained.

-Not all ivs are known. I will not look up ivs unless you volunteer to do the iv battle. I’ll point out the ones I know the ivs of but I will not tell you them unless you ask.

-A handful of the Pokemon have nicknames. If this is an issue, just ask and I’ll let you know what the nickname (if applicable) is. Same goes for genders. If you have an issue with pokemon of a certain gender then just ask.

-All trades will be 1 for 1. Only exceptions will be when you’re offering me stuff you cloned yourself.

-I clone items from Emerald, but I do not clone pokemon. Thus, all the pokemon offered are uncloned by me (although some were probably cloned by others). If you offer me a cloned pokemon, please tell me. It won’t affect the trade too much, but it would still be nice to know. Most shinies were recieved by people here so whether they were cloned or not is beyond me.

-To the best of my knowledge, none of the pokemon offered are hacked. Thus, I won’t accept hacked pokemon in return. It’s against the rules anyways so if you offer any hacks I won’t hesitate to report you.

-Quit reading this stuff like a nerd and skip to the important stuff below.

Bronzong: Brave; Level 53; Defense and Attack;
Flygon: Jolly; level 86; Attack and Speed

An ev-ed shiny or two non-ev-ed shinies would be prefered for any of these. All offers will be considered, though..

Surskit: Timid (x4), Modest (x5), Naive, Docile
Beldum: Adamant (x3), Naive, Hardy, Relaxed, Quiet
Growlithe: Adamant (x3), Jolly, Impish, Serious
Shinx: Adamant (x2), Gentle (this one has pokerus but otherwise UT)
Cubone: Adamant (Thick Club will be added free of charge) (will rechain in the future)
Electrike: Lax, Modest (x2), Lonely (will rechain in the future)
Zangoose: Lax, Modest
Minun: Mild, Nave, Brave, Sassy
Larvitar: Serious, Rash (x2), Lax, Adamant (ivs known for most)
Buizel: Relaxed, Adamant (will be rechained)
Dunsparce: Modest, Bold, Lonely (ivs known for all)
Makuhita: Adamant (x2), Naughty, Quiet, Mild (ivs known for most)
Spoink: Hardy, Careful, Mild, Modest (x2), Gentle, Rash, Relaxed
Abra: Calm, Relaxed
Ponyta: Timid, Impish, Jolly, Relaxed, Quirky
Gyarados: Adamant (the lake rage one that everyone already has. lol)
Doduo: Timid, Lonely, Sassy

Mudkip: Sassy and UT
Totodile: Modest and UT
Cyndaquil: Timid and UT

Registeel: Level 100; Impish
Lugia: Level 100; Impish
Azelf: Level 50, Quiet (UT)
Dialga: Level 100; Impish
Japanese Giratina: Level 71; Adamant
Latios: Level 100; Naughty (It's in Black)
Latias: Level 40, Rash, UT
Japanese Deoxys: Level 100; Naughty
Japanese Palkia: Level 100; Sassy

Magikarp: Modest and UT
Beldum: Adamant and UT
Aggron: Level 100, Naughty
Lunatone: Serious and UT
Tangela: Timid and UT; Adamant and UT
Pidgeotto: level 26; Lax
Banette: Level 38; Hasty
Muk: Level 35; Brave
Fearow: Level 56; Naughty
Bidoof: Docile and UT
Absol: Careful and UT
Mightyena: Level 30; Hasty
Rhydon: Modest and UT
Wailord: Level 50; Hasty
Dusknoir: Level 37; Quiet
Zubat: Calm and UT
Spinda: Lax, Nave, Relaxed, Quirky, Mild, Brave. (Most are UT.)
Exploud: Level 46; Hardy
Tentacruel: Level 33; Quiet
Wooper: Lax and UT
Shellos: Red is Impish; Blue is Careful; Both are UT.
Pikachu: Level 26; Bashful
Electrode: Level 100; Careful
Bellossom: Level 100; Modest
Salamence: Level 100; Modest
Dragonite: Level 55; Lonely
Slowking: Level 44; Serious
Clefable: Level 45; Impish
Zangoose: Level 18; Calm
Kakuna: Impish; (Other than being candied to evolve, it is UT.)
Oddish: Lax and UT
Duskull: Hardy and UT
Poochyena: Brave and UT
Zigzagoon: Gentle and UT
Gastly: Impish and UT
Lickitung: Lonely and UT
Rattata: Gentle and UT
Roselia: Modest, level 43, has pokerus
Japanese Rhyhorn: Calm and UT
Vulpix: Naive and UT

Crown Beasts: Japanese Set, Gamestop Set
Brave Gamestop Jirachi
Quiet Gamestop Deoxys
Mystry Mew: Bold (UT); Gentle, level 40; Quirky, level 64
Wshmkr Jirachi: Gentle level 100

Kyogre: Lax (UT); Quirky, level 46; Serious, level 100; Sassy, level 100
Groudon: Calm (barely touched); Docile, level 80; Hasty, level 100
Rayquaza: Bashful (UT), Nave (barely touched)
Regirock: Bold (UT); Quiet (UT)
Registeel: Sassy (UT); Impish (UT)
Regice: Naughty (UT); Bold (UT)
Latias: Docile (UT), Mild (UT); Quirky, level 49
Latios: Rash (UT); Mild, level 98; Bold, level 42; Docile, level 72; Quiet, level 100
Giratina: Level 1, Mild (UT) (Shinjo Ruins); Hardy (UT); Calm, level 53
Phione: Modest (UT), Mild (UT), Hasty (Japanese and UT), Rash (UT), Naughty (UT)
Manaphy: Sassy, level 100, Japanese;
Mewtwo: Serious (UT), Jolly (UT), Nave (UT)
Zapdos: Quirky (UT), Nave (caught and lost pokerus but otherwise UT), Hasty (barely touched); Mild, level 51; Careful (UT)
Articuno: Bold (UT), Naughty (UT); Gentle, level 77; Gentle, level 85; Nave (UT); Brave, level 56
Moltres: Hasty (UT); Serious (UT); Mild (UT)
Ho-Oh: Hardy (UT); Careful (UT, from coliseum)
Lugia: Nave (UT); Brave, level 51; Calm (barely touched from XD)
Raikou: Hasty (UT)
Entei: Impish (UT)
Suicune: Hasty (UT)
Dialga: Serious, level 51; Timid (UT); Rash, level 62
Deoxys: Modest, level 100
Azelf: Hasty and Japanese (UT); Quirky (barely touched w/ pokerus); Docile (UT)
Uxie: Modest (UT w/ pokerus)
Mesprit: Hardy (UT w/ pokerus); Adamant (UT)
Darkrai: Timid, level 42 w/ pokerus; Adamant; Bashful, level 57, from Pokemon Ranger
Heatran: Jolly (UT and Japanese)
Cresselia: Relaxed (UT)
Palkia: Bashful, level 66
Regigigas: Adamant (UT)

Generic Legendaries I have not captured yet and could potentially SR for a nature (will probably be caught with Emerald Cloned Masterball):

Platinum: Dialga, Palkia, Uxie, Regigigas, Regice, Registeel, Regirock, Heatran.
SoulSilver: Groudon, Rayquaza, Moltres, Mewtwo.
Ruby: Rayquaza, Regirock, Registeel, Regice.
Black: Everyone except for Reshiram.

I do have 5th Gen shinies, but I haven't determined which ones I would mind parting with yet.

This is a list of all the DW females I have and would be willing to breed. I'd appreciate a DW female I do not have or Subway items in return. * means that I have multiple on hand and would be able to trade right away. Otherwise, you'd need to wait for me to breed you one. You may NOT request a specific nature/ivs on the pokemon. Breed for that stuff on your own.

They are listed in no particular order.

Carvahna* (have perfect speed iv)
Nidoran*
Tangela*
Vulpix
Kangaskhan
Surskit
Swablu
Dratini
Poliwag
Lileep
Rattatta
Corsola
Lickitung
Farfetch'd
Growlithe
Eevee (bred from a proven legit cafe Eevee)

Light Balls
Thick Clubs
Macho Braces
All tms
All Evolutionary stones/items
Emerald Cloned Masterballs/Rarecandies (will be added free of charge upon request)

Looking for shards in return (Blue specifically).

Items will be traded for items only. As items cannot be sent to 5th Gen, they're all in my 4th Gen games.

While my shop is closed: these services will also be temporarily unavailable. Although, message me if you need any of my services and I'll see what I can do. Don't be offended if I turn you down.

Side-note: Free shiny requests will be noted and chained when I have time. If you meet the requirements, don't hesitate to tell me what you want. I'm not sure how long the wait would be, but I'd message you when I have it.

1) I’m a half-decent chainer. I can chain all things to be shiny that are chainable as well as synch any nature you desire it to have. However, due to my difficult class schedule I might not get many chances to chain. So if you have a request, I’d ask that you’d have patience. Chaining can either be quick or it can be long and painful. If the rates work in my favor, then I can have your shiny in a day. However, if the rates aren’t helpful, then it could take many weeks. So before you make a request, make sure that you can afford to wait a few weeks without the Pokemon. This also means that you cannot search for this Pokemon elsewhere in the trade forums while you’ve requested it. I’d rather not suffer through a chain to find out that you found what you were looking for. I’ll list what the chaining requests are and if something I’m chaining is something you want then you can ask to benefit from the same chain (that’d be most helpful for me).

Current Chaining requests: Machop (synched for Adamant), Minun (synched for Timid), Plusle (synched for Modest/Timid), Ralts (synched for Adamant/Modest), Slakoth (synched for Adamant), Beldum (synched for Adamant).

Personal future chaining endeavors: Buizel (synched for Jolly), Aron (synched for Adamant), Absol (synched for Adamant).

As mentioned before, I won’t have much time to chain during the semester. But I’ll be able to go crazy during any breaks that come up and prolly through the summer as well. When making a chaining request, make it clear that it's a chaining request and not a "I'll trade for your *insert pokemon I don't have listed*" to prevent confusion.

There are a few conditions in which I’ll chain a Pokemon for free:

-0-3 non-event shinies (to prevent those with tons from getting around making an actual trade with me and to keep this offer to those who don‘t have anything)

-active member of the forums for about 6 months or so (to prevent lurkers from joining solely to get a free shiny)

-shiny needs to have appearance rate of 20% or more (although, I‘ll consider those with lower encounter rates. This rule is only set so that it won’t take up too much of my time.)

-You'll only ever get 1 free shiny from me. Keep this in mind when choosing the pokemon you want.

If you fit those conditions, pm me and I’ll see what I can do. Please don’t abuse my kindness. This is only for those who have had terrible luck with RE shinies. If you know members (not “friends”) who don’t have many shinies, please spread the word that they can request a free one from me since I doubt they’ll browse this thread.

2) I’ve completed the pokedex. Therefore I can breed you any Pokemon that you need to fill in the gaps. It’s no big deal so just trade me whatever is taking up space in your pc. I AM NOT BREEDING FOR IVS NOR NATURES. I am solely breeding to help others complete their pokedex. If you want specific natures, ivs, or egg-moves go to the professional breeders.

All Shinies and Events that I have not yet obtained.

Specific event wants: None, atm.

Priority/Specific shiny wants:

Slugma: UT with a workable nature (something neutral or one that doesn’t hinder defenses)
Cranidos: Just needs to be UT.
Omanyte: Just needs to be UT.

Gen 5:

Shiny Scraggy: UT with an Impish/Careful/Adamant/Jolly

In general, any 5th Gen shinies will interest me, regardless of the pokemon.

Pretty much any shinies that are unchainable I’d be most interested in trading for. UT is preferred but not always necessary. I’m interested in all shinies I don’t have. The ones listed are a guaranteed trade if you have one that meets those conditions.

And that’s about it. I’ll probably tweak this post as time goes on. Post your offers here and if it’s an acceptable trade we’ll switch to pms to hammer out the details. Be sure to follow all trade forum rules and hopefully we can get some good deals worked out.

Ingame Status: Training stuff. Unavailable for trades.

Last Updated: June 15, 2011 @ 1:41pm EST

Pikawho?
30th January 2011, 8:13 PM
This is me bumping the thread to announce that the shop is open for business!

deoxysdude94
30th January 2011, 8:17 PM
I can trade you a shiny entei or raikou (crown beasts, america) for your Shiny beldum

canadiandragon
30th January 2011, 8:24 PM
If you're actually giving away shinies, you are a great person, and I wouldn't mind a shiny Shinx?

Pikawho?
30th January 2011, 8:29 PM
I can trade you a shiny entei or raikou (crown beasts, america) for your Shiny beldum

Post updated with a list of what I have but won't trade. I should've made it clear that I have one of each gamestop beast.

I've got no problem trading Beldum, though, so if you've got other offers.

Candiandragon, see the conditions in the "services" spoiler. You only joined last month so unfortunately I can't help you. Plus, I will not give away the stuff listed. I will only give away the stuff I'm asked to chain for. Shinx is an easy chain, though. So if I have time I'll get one for you. But as of now, my offer is only extended to those that fit the conditions.

x JLP x
30th January 2011, 8:57 PM
Hey what will you trade for your TRU SHaymin?

Pikawho?
30th January 2011, 9:01 PM
Hey what will you trade for your TRU SHaymin?

My wants are listed in the first post. Shinies and Events is the big picture of what I want from people. So list what you have in those catergories that you'd be willing to offer. Glaze through what I already have and see if you've got something that might interest me.

x JLP x
30th January 2011, 9:08 PM
raticate (adamant) (UT)
electivire (Adamanet)(Ut i think)
voltorb(modest) (ut)
SANDSLASH (CALM (UT)
weezing(brave) (UT)
mightyena (Hasty)(UT)
metang (bashful)(UT)
gorebyss (naive) (UT)
Gengar (Timid, quirky) (UTS UNKNOWN HAS EFFORT RIBBON)
Huntail (jolly) (UT)
Hitmontop (UTS UNKNOWN) NAughty
alakazam (hardy) (UT)//
butterfree (gentle) (UT)
Jumpluff (naughty) UT
Giratina (naive)
palkia (relaxed) (UT)
meditite (brave) (UT)
solrock (Lonely)
skorupi (serious)
pliwhirl (careful)
absol (rash) UT
gyarados (Timid)
Politoad (Sassy) UT

Those are my shinies

Pikawho?
30th January 2011, 9:18 PM
I'm interested in the Huntail. You still have it, right? Last time we traded (I'm pretty sure it was you), the list you gave me had stuff that was already taken (such as that Poliwhirl).

But I'll accept the Huntail for the Shaymin. I can't trade currently, as I need to go. But message me and we'll wrap up the trade through pms.

-Shadow!
30th January 2011, 10:48 PM
Do you accept trading your Pikachu-colored Pichu for my Shiny Exeggcute? It's untouched, obtained by breed.

I read that you also want shiny fossil pokemon, I have some shiny Lileeps. They are untouched, I have almost all natures, obtained by breed. I would want your LV100 Gengar or your 10th anniversary Celebi.

Manaphy
30th January 2011, 11:21 PM
Hay I have a TRU Arceus that you are looking for.

Is the shiny Flygon: Jolly; Level 88; Speed and Attack

Available?

Pikawho?
31st January 2011, 12:11 AM
Shadow: Pichu for Exeggcute sounds good. As Gengar is ev-ed, I'd prefer trading the 10th anniversary Celebi for a Lileep. If these two trades sound good to you, pm me and we'll finalize a trade.

Manaphy: The Flygon is available, but cause it's fully ev-trained I prolly won't trade it for the Arceus. Was there anything else you saw on my list?

cloud1989
31st January 2011, 12:25 AM
would u take a
shiny latios
Timid
lvl 45
31/31/31/31/31/31
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 SPE
Calm Mind, Dragon Pulse, Grass Knot, Recover

for your Flygon: Jolly; Level 88; Speed and Attack

Pikawho?
31st January 2011, 12:37 AM
While it's tempting, it's too perfect so suspicions of it being hacked are high. Get it looked at in the hack check thread and if they let it slide then I'll consider it.

cloud1989
31st January 2011, 1:11 AM
its not hacked

ShadowSplash
31st January 2011, 1:43 AM
I'm interested in your:

Bronzong (the Brave EV'd one)
Flygon (Jolly EV'd one)
Electrike (Modest, whichever would have good IV's)
Beldum
Plusle
Minun
Gamestop Deoxys (Modest)

I don't have THAT much to offer, but I have these:

Shinies (all UT):
Magneton (Serious)
Wingull (Rash, Lax)
Ghastly (Calm, Modest)
Quagsire (Adamant)
Shellos (Careful)
Marill (Bashful)
Roselia (Serious)
Kirlia (Brave)
Geodude (Bashful)

Events (all UT):
VGC2010 Shiny Eevee (American, Hardy)
Pokemon Colosseum Celebi (Rash, Naive)
NZ Jirachi (Calm)
TRU Regigigas (Careful)

EmiiLava
31st January 2011, 2:51 AM
I want:
Shiny Zangoose: Level 18; Calm or Zangoose: Lax, Quirky, Modest, Adamant
Shiny Makuhita: Adamant (x3), Naughty, Quiet, Mild (ivs known for most)
Shiny Spoink: Hardy, Careful, Mild (x2), Modest, Gentle, Rash, Relaxed
Shiny Totodile: Modest and UT
Shiny Larvitar: Serious, Rash (x2), Lax, Adamant (x2) (ivs known for most)

I have:
Shiny galade lv.100 timid
shiny drowse UT lv.10 mild or naughty
shiny primape lv.32 mild
shiny ditto JP UT lv.22 timid
shiny pidgey UT lv.8 timid
shiny pidgeot lv.36 gentle
shiny nidarina UT lv.23 jolly
shiny nidoking lv.71 adament
shiny poliwhirl UT lv.35 modest
shiny exeggutor lv.14 naughty
shiny snubbull lv.21 lax
shiny psyduck UT lv.28 calm
shiny golbat UT lv.22 adament
shiny grimer lv.27 lv.d up by 1 lv. gentle
shiny luxio JP lv.27 adament
shiny abra UT lv.14 careful
shiny machop
shiny suicune
shiny typhsion
shiny megainum
shiny blastoise
shiny crobat
shiny altaria
shiny linoone
shiny electivire
shiny torterra
shiny jynx
shiny gengar
shiny munchlax
shiny snorlax
shiny roserade
shiny bannetee
shiny milotic
shiny yanmega
shiny pelipper
shiny lugia
shiny ho-oh
shiny deoxys speed form
shiny deoxys normal form
shiny kyogre
shiny shaymin
shiny darkrai
shiny latios
shiny wigglytuff
shiny onix
shiny noctowl
shiny amphoahs
shiny corsola
shiny magnimite
shiny donphan
shiny pinco
shiny fortress
shiny tauros
shiny girafirig
shiny ponyta
shiny rapidash
shiny raticate
shiny kangaskan bold nature UT lv.15
shiny bellsprout
shiny magmar
shiny magmortar
shiny goldeen
shiny seaking
shiny growlithe
shiny flareon
shiny gyarados
shiny krabby
shiny kingler
shiny geodude
shiny graveler
shiny golem
shiny slowbro
shiny tangrowth
shiny dratini
shiny cloyster
shiny tentacool
shiny tentacruel
shiny majikarp
shiny wooper
shiny quagsire
shiny caterpie
shiny medapod
shiny butterfree
shiny dodou
shiny dodrio
shiny chinchou
shiny lanturn
shiny spearow
shiny fearow
shiny machamp
shiny garachomp
shiny cacturne
shiny roselia
shiny salamence
shiny glaceon
shiny luxray
shiny pichu
shiny aerodactyl
shiny lapras
shiny dustox
shiny miltank
shiny floatzel
shiny skarmory
shiny kabuto
shiny shuppet
shiny ursaring
shiny abamasnow
shiny mismagius
shiny cubone
shiny raikou
shiny entei
(my hand got tired so if you need natures, lv., UT, more pokemon, or any info just ask)
PM me soon! -Emii

SNPAL21
31st January 2011, 6:51 AM
So your giving away free shiny pokemon? I don't want to sound like a n00b, but it just seems like I read this wrong (although I reread this). Either way I'll PM.

ppaco
31st January 2011, 7:10 AM
I could be very confused but you are giving away / trading shinys??

If so id LOVE LOVE LOVE to give you a lv 100 raquaza and lv 100 metagross for your shiny raquaza and shiny charmander! I have trained both of these pokemon myself on the elite four in sapphire version. I moved them to diamond recently. I have used many permanent stat boosting items on both of them whilst leveling them up. They're very powerful, in battle tower they basically go undefeated.

pm me :D

reedifer22
31st January 2011, 7:40 AM
Hi! First off, my trade shop is in my signature, so if there's anything there you want, go ahead and look.

Here is what I'm interested in of yours:
Shiny Electrike (Modest)
Shiny Charmander (Jolly)
Shiny Registeel (Impish)
Lucky Egg
Thick Club
Macho Brace
Any of the TM's in my shop (especially Stealth Rock, Roost, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Calm Mind, etc.)

If there's anything you see that you feel is a fair trade or something, please PM me. I'd love to get something done.

Pikawho?
31st January 2011, 6:11 PM
I could be very confused but you are giving away / trading shinys??

If so id LOVE LOVE LOVE to give you a lv 100 raquaza and lv 100 metagross for your shiny raquaza and shiny charmander! I have trained both of these pokemon myself on the elite four in sapphire version. I moved them to diamond recently. I have used many permanent stat boosting items on both of them whilst leveling them up. They're very powerful, in battle tower they basically go undefeated.

pm me :D

Post updated to clarify that there are conditions to the otherwise free shinies. My main suspicion of what would happen (people joining Serebii solely for a free shiny) actually happened so that condition has proved itself. In order for a free shiny, you need to be an active member for a bit. The rest of the conditions are listed in my chaining services.

Paco: I've got level 100s of both of those guys (one of them being that shiny Raquaza). So that trade isn't gonna work out.

Reedifer: I'll take a gander at your shop and message you if I see anything.

Manaphy
31st January 2011, 6:24 PM
Shadow: Pichu for Exeggcute sounds good. As Gengar is ev-ed, I'd prefer trading the 10th anniversary Celebi for a Lileep. If these two trades sound good to you, pm me and we'll finalize a trade.

Manaphy: The Flygon is available, but cause it's fully ev-trained I prolly won't trade it for the Arceus. Was there anything else you saw on my list?

Eh I was only interested in him =( And I have nothing else you like D: If possible, I can trade you the Arceus for the Flygon. Then I will clone the Flygon and return the original to you?

Mew&Celebi
31st January 2011, 8:16 PM
I have a TRU Arceus, a shiny Larvitar and a shiny Caterpie, the caterpie was obtained in Leaf green so obviously was not chained, the Larvitar was chained in route 209, or 203, I don't fully remember. Anyway, I'm wondering if you'd accept one for the shiny Gengar EV'd in speed and special attack?

bdbboy9
31st January 2011, 11:59 PM
I haven't been on the forum 6 mths so ill trade
I want a shiny slakoth

Trade pokerus most tms and berries. turtwig with hidden power and sunny day types fire ice electric steel and psychic, jirachi ut, and tangela

I think the smr jirachi is ut the other 1 i got at gamestop

antonio48
1st February 2011, 2:18 AM
hi can u chain me a shiny beldum i want one for my friend i'll trade u my shiny wiggilytuff

Pikawho?
1st February 2011, 6:41 PM
bdbboy: I'll mark you down as a chain request, although you may need to have something better to offer. Nonetheless, I'll chain Slakoth when the swarm appears.

Antonio: What's the nature of the Wigglytuff? I'm gonna chain Beldum next time the swarm appears so I'll keep you in mind as well.

M&C: Those aren't appealing enough for my ev-ed Gengar. Sorry.

antonio48
1st February 2011, 6:51 PM
it has a naive nature

bdbboy9
1st February 2011, 7:31 PM
How about a rng shiny i just need to know what you want
Edit
sorry i mean chained shiny hoppip and shiny electrike

kaiser soze
1st February 2011, 7:52 PM
To complete my pokedex, I'm looking for the following breedables
growithe
mankey
glameow
spoink

Pikawho?
3rd February 2011, 5:55 AM
Antonio, I'll let you know when I've collected some more shiny Beldum via chaining. Although, I'm waiting for the swarm (as opposed to restarting the DS date) so I can't guarantee that it'll be anytime soon.

Bdbboy, I have electrike and I'm not interested in hoppip. As far as RNG-ing goes, I've pmed you about that.

Kaiser, I sent you a pm as well. I also noticed that you posted in another guy's thread with the same pokemon requested. Lemme know which ones he was able to get for you and which ones I'll need to breed.

alakazam^
3rd February 2011, 10:02 AM
I'd want a shiny charmander, squirtle and cyndaquil. I can give you shiny tentacool, drowzee and starly.

Pikawho?
3rd February 2011, 9:16 PM
Sorry, but those shinies aren't worth shiny starters, imo.

Event list updated with Gamestop Suicune and Ash's Pikachu. Swung by the respective shops two days ago. =P

alakazam^
3rd February 2011, 10:19 PM
Which shinies are they worth, then?

RiseOfZekrom
4th February 2011, 2:05 AM
I can offer a shiny Adamant Croagunk and a VGC10 Eevee for:

GAMESTP Suicune, obtained date of January 31st
Ash's Pikachu, obtained date of January 30th

Pikawho?
4th February 2011, 5:22 AM
Which shinies are they worth, then?

Shinies I don't have. I'm mainly looking for unchainable shinies(workable natures required). While I'm not strict on this rule, the ones you offered (cept Tentacool which I have anyways) are some of the easier pokemon to chain (hence, I could get them myself if I wanted to). Starters can't be chained so I'm less inclined to trade them for something chainable. Shiny fossils and stuff that can't be chained are what'll catch my interest.

Zekrom: Sounds good. See my pm.

-Shadow!
5th February 2011, 5:13 PM
I want your Shiny EV'd Gengar and Japanese Movie Regigigas. I can offer my Shiny EV'd Donphan (HP and Attack) and my Shiny Relaxed Torkoal (UT LV55 caught at Stark Mountain)

Pikawho?
5th February 2011, 6:58 PM
I'm not a big fan of Donphan, actually....

Torkoal for Regigigas sounds good, though.

trip_dering
6th February 2011, 1:47 AM
Hey.... umm I want your Ash's Pika UT that can still be iv'd/natured.

I have the TRU Regigigas that unlocks the caves and I can chain anything you want...

Pikawho?
6th February 2011, 9:35 PM
^I might settle for the Regigigas, but I'd prefer waiting a bit so that others can get back to me with their offers.

Do you have any [alt. colored] pokemon that you'd be willing to trade? You've offered to chain stuff but I'd like to know if there's anything that you have immediately on hand. Otherwise, I'll see if there's anything that I'm too lazy to chain for myself and get back to you on it.

Captain Doctor Digi
8th February 2011, 10:04 PM
I can trade a TRU Regigigas for a shiny adament Larvitar.

-Shadow!
9th February 2011, 5:34 PM
Bump! (/kidding)

I want your Shiny EV'd Gallade/Gengar. I can offer my TRU Regigigas (the one that unlocks the Regi Trio in Pt) or a Shiny Fossil Pokemon (I can breed for it easily, you choose the nature).

zephyr228
9th February 2011, 6:57 PM
Hey, my friend on serebii let me know about your trade shop. I've only got one shiny (the gyarados, ugh) and have never come across another one, since i have the worst luck. I would REALLY love to have a shiny sneasel so i can have a shiny weaville, he's my favourite! Also, I was wondering if you could help me fill in my pokedex, it's a dream. Any ledgendaries not from hg I'd love to trade just for the dex entry, i'll trade them right back to you. (groudon/rayquayza/the four regi's/latios/palkia/giratina/uxie/mesprit/azelf/heatran/manaphy/phione/darkrai/arceus/celebi/cresselia/deoxys/shaymin?) Also, the one's i cant get in my game that aren't legendary are drifloon, glameow, stunky, cranidos, shieldon, riolu and gible (i can get the last two, they just are REAL jerks to work into the safari zone). Anything would help.

Pikawho?
9th February 2011, 8:28 PM
@digipoke: I've got a Regigigas offer pending so I'll get back to you on that.

@Shadow: same as ^. Is the one you're offering me the same one I traded you? lol Anywho, I prolly won't trade either of them for the Regigigas. Since they are ev trained, and I know that you rng, would you mind trading two pokes for each? If that's cool with you, message me and we'll work out the details.

@Zephyr: see my pm.

Edit: Just wanted to let y'all know that my chaining services will be postponed for awhile. I'll still keep an eye on the swarms and chain the stuff that has been requested (Beldum, for example) but for now specific requests will not be considered indefinitely. If you have a chaining request, you may still suggest it but don't whine at me if I don't have it as fast as you'd like. College > pokemon so this wasn't a hard decision.

Otherwise, I'm still accepting trade offers. So if you see anything you'd like then offer away. It's just chaining that is no longer available.

antonio48
12th February 2011, 12:24 AM
hi i have a shiny lvl.40 distant land suicune & i was wondering if u wanted to trade it for a shiny turtwig & cyndaquil if not one would do

-Shadow!
12th February 2011, 12:39 AM
hi i have a shiny lvl.40 distant land suicune & i was wondering if u wanted to trade it for a shiny turtwig & cyndaquil if not one would do

Sorry, but if its really from "distant land" and shiny, its hacked. Pokemon Colosseum and XD: Gale of Darkness' Shadow Pokemon can't be shiny, as nintendo had revealed that..

@On topic: I offer a Shiny Flawless Omanyte and Shiny Flawless Cranidos for your Shiny Brave Bronzong. (You know I can breed for it right?)

Pikawho?
12th February 2011, 12:43 AM
^Thanks for clearing that up. I didn't think that the beasts from collesseum could be shiny.

Sounds good. Lemme know when you've got them. Won't be able to trade until tomorrow at the earliest, though.

antonio48
12th February 2011, 12:45 AM
thanks -shadow! i'll just release it then
how about a flower paradise shaymin lvl.31 for a shiny cyndaquil, buizel, or turtwig

Pikawho?
12th February 2011, 12:49 AM
I've already got one (my own). What nature is it, though?

antonio48
12th February 2011, 12:53 AM
it has a relaxed nature

Xman96
12th February 2011, 5:19 AM
Hey I was wondering if I could have the shiny Skarmory I don't have any shinies of my own but I have some egg move pokemon (nothing too special, just night slash teddiursa, cross chop croagunk, and iron defense larvitar) and some level 60 pokemon. I know I don't have a lot, but I will do my best to get you something good.

Edit: I also have some PP Ups if you need any.

Pikawho?
12th February 2011, 7:51 AM
@Antonio: sorry, not interested.

@Xman: I'm not looking for egg-moved pokemon so unfortunately I can't really help you. Plus, I've got alot of pp-ups as well.

Xman96
12th February 2011, 1:51 PM
Are there any TMs you need? I can get you almost any TM I think.

antant
12th February 2011, 2:46 PM
i have a shiny UT wingull with a serious nature(doesnt affect any stats) if you would be interested in trading for a shiny charmander

Hannibal
12th February 2011, 2:47 PM
I see you don't have mew and deoxys
I can give one against yourArceus

honchkro13
12th February 2011, 9:12 PM
I would like to get both TM 26 (Earthquake) and TM 71 (Stone Edge).

I have EV-reducing berries (1 Pomeg, 1 Kelpsy, 2 Qualot, 3 Grepa, 1 Tamato, whichever you choose).

I've also got 5 Salac berries and 2 Rowap berries that I'd be willing to trade if you want those instead.

fc: 1849 5907 3208

Pikawho?
13th February 2011, 12:46 AM
@Xman: got all tms (at least, the useful ones) so I'm set in that area. =/

@antant: currently have a pending trade for another shiny Wingull atm but I'll let you know if that falls through.

@Hannibal: Um...Check again. I have both and different ones too.

@Honchkro13: See my pm.

Xman96
13th February 2011, 4:34 AM
I do have a lvl 1 UT shiny gible, and a lvl 1 UT shiny Dratini, but I want a shiny scyther/scizor for the dratini.

Jarvinator
13th February 2011, 4:54 AM
hey, i need to fill a few holes in my 1-151, only pokemon im missing are hitmonlee, hitmonchan, omastar, and mew (mew is for another day) could you trade me those 3? or atleast let me take them for the data and i can send them back

whenkinglerattacks
13th February 2011, 5:29 AM
i have a shiny arbok who was only trained from ekans to arbok it is nameable. i know this is a long shot but would you be willing to give up your TRU arceus for it. if you are interested just let me know any specifics you want to know about it.

Team Legend's Dragonite
13th February 2011, 6:24 AM
hi i was just wondering if i could request a shiny adamant male kirlia

RiseOfZekrom
13th February 2011, 6:34 AM
Can I get the gender and moveset for all of these?

Houndoom: Hasty; level 100; Speed and Special Attack
Staraptor: Adamant; Level 100; Speed and Attack
Larvitar: Adamant
Growlithe: Adamant
Shinx: Adamant

Pikawho?
13th February 2011, 2:43 PM
@Xman: Would you like me to chain Scyther for you?

@Jarvinator: See my pm.

@Kingler: What's the nature of the Arbok?

@Dragonite: Request for free or to trade for? Anywho, I'm gonna chain Ralts in a week or so. I'll keep you in mind.

@Zekrom: Shinx comes in both Male and Female. It's level 2 or 3 and cause it's UT it's moveset is the same as when you catch it. Same with Larvitar(I think these are all male) and Growlithe (both male and female, I think). So if you're looking for any special moves on these guys you've come to the wrong place.

Off the top of my head, here are the movesets for the other two. I'll confirm what they have later when I have more time..

Houndoom: Solar Beam, Flamethrower, Dark Pulse, Sludge Bomb(?)

Staraptor: Brave Bird, Close Combat, ?, ?

whenkinglerattacks
13th February 2011, 2:58 PM
it has a careful nature

Hannibal
13th February 2011, 3:04 PM
I see you don't have the aura mew
I can trade one

RiseOfZekrom
13th February 2011, 4:11 PM
I'll trade for the male shiny Adamant Larvitar, male shiny Adamant Shinx, and Houndoom & Staraptor if they're male.

I can offer a Birthday Chimchar and Charmander, WORLD08 Lucario, and JBHF Manaphy.

Xman96
13th February 2011, 10:35 PM
Yes I would really appreciate it if you would chain me a Scyther! Thank you! :)

Team Legend's Dragonite
15th February 2011, 2:49 AM
actually i would trade for it and as a request i was wondering if i could get a shiny adamant beldum

Captain Doctor Digi
15th February 2011, 9:20 PM
Have you traded with the other guy who had the tru regigigas?
If not would you like my lax Regigigas for a shiny adament Larvitar?

DDD1234
15th February 2011, 10:31 PM
I didnt get your "free pkmn" part. So can i have your shiny registeel for free?

Xman96
15th February 2011, 11:00 PM
His free pokemon are ones that he chains.

simont
15th February 2011, 11:13 PM
if you are giving away free pokemon then could i have one of the following (i do not care about levels or whether they are shiny)
kyogre
mew
celebi
darkrai
rayquaza
regigigas
deoxys
if anyone has these can they please help me out. If you want a pokemon in return then ask and i will see if i can do it, oh and by the way i have no shinys.
actually i only need them for my dex i will trade back

Pikawho?
15th February 2011, 11:39 PM
@Kingler: Not terribly interested in it.

@Zekrom: Only interested in the Lucario. Which of the four would you rather have?

@Hannibal: To be honest, I'm not looking for Aura Mew. What did you want to trade it for?

@Xman: I'll let you know when I've chained it. Won't have time to chain anything for awhile so I can't give you a timeframe.

@Dragonite: I'll contact you (along with everyone else) when the swarm happens and I chain it.

@Digi: not yet. Still trying to work things out. While I want the Regigigas, I'd probably not trade an adamant larvitar for it.

@DDD: Like Xman said, I'm only giving away stuff that I'm asked to chain. It clearly states this at the beginning of the first post. Apparently, nobody likes reading blocks of text anymore. =/

@Simont: I only give away generic pokemon for free (cause I can breed them for you). I do not give away legendaries for free. I see no problem doing a data trade with you, though. Just message me and I'll help you with your pokedex.

Captain Doctor Digi
15th February 2011, 11:41 PM
Well if the other guy can't trade, what do you see as a fair trade for the regigigas?

deoxysdude94
15th February 2011, 11:55 PM
I can offer an Event Regigigas for a 10ANIV dragonite. PM me.

Pikawho?
16th February 2011, 12:11 AM
@digi: It's not that it isn't a fair trade, it's just that my adamant larvitar supply is low so I wouldn't want to trade on away for the regigigas. See if there's anything else that interests you.

@Deoxys: see my response to your pm.

Captain Doctor Digi
16th February 2011, 1:09 AM
How about one of the shiny adament Makuhita, or if you don't want to trade one of those how about a shiny male adament ralts?

RiseOfZekrom
16th February 2011, 4:15 AM
Well I have tons of events, anything specific you need?

Pikawho?
18th February 2011, 5:34 PM
@digipoke: The trade is still pending. But I'd trade a makuhita for it.

@Zekrom: Can't think of any specific events wants (cause I'm ignorant to what's popular with the kids these days). If the trade goes through, I'll need an Ash's Pikachu. Otherwise, message me with what you do have and I'll see if there's anything I like.

Update: Next week I won't be able to trade or chain at all. However, once I get past my tests I'll prolly start a chain over the weekend (hopefully the Beldum swarm will appear for all you guys who are eagerly awaiting). By default (if no good swarms appear), I'll be chaining Sneasel since there's finally somebody who meets my free shiny requirments.

Betulina
24th February 2011, 11:36 PM
You have so many interesting shinies that I don't know where to start! I would like to trade something at least for Minun (Naive or Modest) and Plusle. I'm also interested in Growlithe (2 of them, if possible). And some others, but let's see first, if I have anything you want.

I don't have any of your spesific shiny wants, but at least I have other shinies to offer. I know most of them are chainable and some were on your list already, but I listed them anyway. Their natures were different or perhaps you would like their evolutions or something. All were caught by me, nicknameable and UT, but I can always EV train them, if you want.
Gastly (Timid x 2)
Misdreavus (Quiet, Brave)
Voltorb (Bashful)
Snubbull (Adamant, Docile)
Sneasel (Jolly, Docile)
Pidgey (Adamant)
Beldum (Adamant, Jolly. Both adamant ones are in Master Ball)
Krabby (Bold, Adamant)
Bidoof (Adamant)
Phanpy (Lonely)
Farfetch'd (Hardy, Hasty)
Silcoon (Adamant) (This was caught as Wurmple, but it doesn't have experience. lvl 12)
Chatot (Serious, Master Ball)
Mudkip (Brave, cloned, has a little experience)
Squirtle (Lonely, cloned, has a little experience)
Groudon (Jolly, cloned, Master Ball)
Regirock (Rash, cloned, Ultra Ball)
NEW! Regice (Gentle, cloned, Ultra Ball)

I have also a shiny Whismur, but I got it from a trade and can't guarantee it's legit. It seems to be, but it's also most likely cloned, since it's from Hoenn. I have not cloned it though. It's timid and level 50.

If you are interested in good legendaries, I have very good Groudon and Kyogre from Emerald. (I used the broken RNG to get these. And as you may guess, they are also cloned)
Groudon (Adamant, 27 / 25 / 29 / 11 / 28 / 31)
Kyogre (Timid, 26 / 4 / 22 / 28 / 24 / 31)

Jamthemaster
25th February 2011, 12:20 AM
I feel we may have worked out a trade before, and I believe you had some events I don't yet have. I'll do an event for event for any event I don't yet have that you do, so message me somehow if you'd like to work out a trade, thanks!

I have a MICHINA Arceus with ID 02010, and a TRU Arceus with ID 11079, I'm interested in your Daisuki Metagross & Timid NZ Jirachi. If you only want to trade for one I'll trade it for the metagross, but you can pick the arceus or another event in my trade shop if you wanted to do a 2 for 2 trade. pm me

10 ANIV Bulbasaur/Adamant/70
10 ANIV Dragonite/Lonely/70
10 ANIV Latios/Brave/70
10 ANIV Charizard/Sassy/70
10 ANIV Suicune/Mild/70
10 ANIV Absol/Docile/70
10 ANIV Articuno/Lonely/70
10 ANIV Alakazam/Modest/70
10 ANIV Umbreon/Gentle/70
10 ANIV Zapdos/Quiet/70
10 ANIV Pikachu/Quiet/70
10 ANIV Entei/Rash/70
10 ANIV Tyranitar/Hasty/70
10 ANIV Espeon/Hasty/70
10 ANIV Moltres/Naughty/70
10 ANIV Celebi/Lax/70
Ageto Celebi/Lax/10 (Japanese & Shiny)
ALAMOS Darkrai/Jolly/50
Almia Darkrai/Lonely/50 (Pokemon Ranger)
Ash's Pikachu/Naughty/50
Birth Island Deoxys/Rash/31 (Japanese)
Crown Entei/Adamant/30 (Japanese)
Crown Raikou/Rash/30 (Japanese)
Crown Suicune/Relaxed/30 (Japanese)
Eigakan Darkrai/Quirky/50 (Japanese Movie 07)
Enigma Stone Latias/Sassy/40
FAL2010 Mew/Impish/5
FAL2010 Mew/Modest/5
FAL2010 Mew/Sassy/5
Gamestp Deoxys/Rash/50
Gamestp Deoxys/Gentle/50
GAMESTP Entei/Adamant/30
GAMESTP Jirachi/Hasty/5
GAMESTP Jirachi/Hasty/13
GAMESTP Jirachi/Quirky/100
GAMESTP Raikou/Rash/30
GAMESTP Suicune/Relaxed/30
Goon Scizor/Adamant/50 (Japanese)
Hadou Regice/Sassy/40 (Japanese)
Hayley's Phione/Mild/50
Kanto Deoxys/Bold/30 (Caught with Master Ball)
Kyle's Riolu/Serious/30 (Pokemon Ranger)
MICHINA Arceus/Jolly/100
MYSTRY Mew/Rash/10
New Moon Island Darkrai/Sassy/50
Oblivia Deoxys/Timid/50
Oblivia Heatran/Quiet/50
Oblivia Shaymin/Bashful/30
PKTOPIA Magmortar/Modest/50
Pokefesta Mew/Quite/30 (Japanese)
Pokemon Movie 08 Regigigas/Sassy/100 (Japanese Tenimula)
Pokemon Movie 10 Celebi/Adamant/50 (Japanese)
Pokemon Ranger Manaphy/Timid/1
Saikyou Dragonite/Mild/50
Saikyou Milotic/Bold/50 (Japanese)
Satoshi's (Ash's) Pikachu/Naughty/50 (Japanese)
SMR2010 Jirachi/Rash/5
SMR2010 Jirachi/Timid/5
SPACE C Deoxys/Impish/70
SPR2010 Pichu/Jolly/30 (Shiny)
TCGWC Pikachu/Hardy/50
TRU Arceus/Careful/100
TRU Arceus/Hardy/100
TRU Manaphy/Hardy/50
TRU Regigigas/Quirky/100
TRU Shaymin/Modest/50
WIN2011 Celebi/Naive/50
WIN2011 Entei/Adamant/30
WIN2011 Raikou/Rash/30
WIN2011 Suicune/30
WISHMKR Jirachi/Lonely/71
World 08 Lucario/Adamant/30

JigglyWigglyJolteon
25th February 2011, 12:36 AM
If Registeel: Level 100; Impish is legit can you check my thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=242461) (they have not put mine on this site yet). I do clone my pokes :D

Pikawho?
25th February 2011, 5:54 PM
@Betulina: I'm interested in the shiny Groudon and Regirock (since I don't have them). I'll go sift through your list a bit later and see if there's anything I'd like.

@Jam: Actually, we had agreed on something else awhile back but then that trade fell through (due to lack of communication and lack of having the pokemon chained on my part). Anyways, I do not have the Metagross nor the Jirachi you listed *points to event list in first post*.

@Jiggly: I recieved it from someone else on the forums who I believe got it from the GTS. So its "legitness" is for you to decide. It appears to be legit, but I don't know for sure. If you want it, message me and I'll let you know what I liked from your list.

Edit: Just announcing that I stopped by Gamestop earlier and downloaded the Celebi's to my game. I have two of them up for trading. They have not been picked up so I could potentially SR for natures and possibly ivs.

Also, gonna start a Sneasel chain tonight (appearance rate is greater during the evenings) so I won't be able to trade for awhile, since my ds will be in sleep mode all week until the chain naturally dies. I'll be synching primarily for Adamant ones, but I'll prolly drag along my Jolly syncher in case I want to mix things up.

Dr.d
28th February 2011, 5:10 AM
hello, i wana now if you still have a gamestop celebi (the one you can get zorua in b&w) if so can you trade it with me for my shiny eevee please.
i live in the nederlands so i cant get one from a gamestop, and the one i can get is too far away from my place and only in some select stores
will you trade?.

Jamthemaster
28th February 2011, 5:45 AM
Lol, I have no idea where I got those two from then, must've had two trade shop tabs open or something? Sorry for the inconvenience, we probably never got to our trade due to my recent serebii hiatus

Pikawho?
28th February 2011, 6:09 AM
@Dr.d: What's Eevee's nature? I currently have a few offers so that could make a difference.

@Jam: It's all good. Hopefully you'll find the guy who has them. lol

Dr.d
28th February 2011, 6:17 AM
[QUOTE=Pikawho?;12028439]@Dr.d: What's Eevee's nature? I currently have a few offers so that could make a difference.

my eevee have lax nature.

Grand~Kingdra
28th February 2011, 6:17 AM
hey I have the TRU regigigas you need along with tons of good pokes in my shop. Im particularly looking at the shiny sneasle you are chaining (if adamant/jolly and not bad ivs) and if you are learning to rng then could you get me a flawless shiny timid/modest mareep? I would give alot for him.

Pikawho?
28th February 2011, 4:52 PM
@Dr.d: unfortunately, I won't be able to help you. I have a few other offers for the Celebi and I'd rather not trade it away so easily. If you find anything that might interest me let me know!

@Kindra: A trade for the Regigigas is in the works so I'll check out your shop and see if there's anything in there that I'd like. I'm still Sneasel-less, but I should have it by this weekend...hopefully...And I'm a long ways away from mastering rng-ing (still can't find the exact SID) so you're probably better off finding someone else. lol

Update on the Sneasel Chain: Died at 26 yesterday and didn't have the opportunity to try again due to some trades. So atm I'm actually not chaining it. But I'll get back to it tomorrow night.

Dr.d
28th February 2011, 5:28 PM
i have a shiny skorupi and a phione,
is one of them good maby?

Dr.d
28th February 2011, 5:36 PM
oh, and if you want i have for you, 3 shiny raikou's 3 suicune's and 3 entei's wifi events to trade because i have all 5 4gen games (platinum diamond pearl hg ss).and that make 5 of them each, thus having to many (for me),
i only need 2 of them each so i can send them over to black and white when they come out. so do you want them?

The Eleventh
28th February 2011, 5:53 PM
Hello Pikawho?, I've got a shiny, level 1 UT Cranidos (just hatched yesterday!), and I was wondering if you'd like to trade it for one of your event Celebi. It has a Serious nature, so it won't remove from or add to stats. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks.

Pikawho?
28th February 2011, 6:03 PM
@dr.D: Is the phione shiny or generic? I already have a good shiny Skorupi and am trading for the wi-fi dogs so....

***: I've already sealed a deal for a shiny Cranidos so I can't help you there....do you RNG? If so you might be able to help me with something else.

Dr.d
28th February 2011, 6:09 PM
@dr.D: Is the phione shiny or generic? I already have a good shiny Skorupi and am trading for the wi-fi dogs so....

***: I've already sealed a deal for a shiny Cranidos so I can't help you there....do you RNG? If so you might be able to help me with something else.

yes it is shiny but i shall check all my shiny's on all my game's mabey there is good pokemon you want.

Dr.d
28th February 2011, 6:13 PM
oh found a good one, a shiny darkrai.
he was stowed away some were in my boxes.

The Eleventh
28th February 2011, 6:38 PM
Pikawho?, I could RNG (I know how to, and have my SID, obtained via a random shiny Meditite), if you like. I just need to know which Pokmon you want.

Pikawho?
28th February 2011, 7:11 PM
@Drd: What's its nature?

@Speed: See my pm.

Dr.d
28th February 2011, 7:16 PM
@Drd: What's its nature?

@Speed: See my pm.

he is timid, is that good?

enoc
1st March 2011, 1:03 AM
I have piplup that have an egg move aqua ring
nature, modest 3x, caml 4x.
charmander with belly drum
bulbasuar with leaf storm
treecko with leaf storm,synthisis, leck seed.
pichu with wish and volt tacle
eevee with wish

I got my
treecko
mudkip
cyndaquil
charmander
chikorita
squertle
bulbasuar
and i willingly to trade for remaining starter that i dont have.

im looking for a 3 master ball.

-Shadow!
1st March 2011, 2:00 AM
Apparently you forgot our trade, so offer again:

I offer my Shiny Timid Omanyte and Shiny Adamant Cranidos (both Flawless) for your Shiny EV'd Bronzong. I would like to know its exact EVs, though.

Pikawho?
1st March 2011, 5:37 AM
@D: see the vms.

@enoch: see my pm.

@Shadow: I didn't forget. You just didn't message me back so I assumed that you were off having a life. lol Evs were listed, but exact evs: 252 Defense, 252 Attack, 4 hp.

sasukeanditachi
1st March 2011, 5:44 AM
I want:Adamant shiny growlithe
Adamant Thick Club shiny Cubone
Modest shiny Minun
Timid shiny Plusle
Timid shiny Abra
Mild shiny Cyndaquil
Shiny timid Kyogre

I can trade any of the following for them:Events
English Crown Entei, English Crown Suicune, English Crown Suicune, Red Metagross, Ruby Zigzagoon, Space Center Deoxys, 10th aniv(german) Lugia, pc yokohama pikachu, 10 Aniv Celebi, Mattle Ho-oh, Tru Shaymin, Saikyou Dragonite(Has been tutored fire punch over thunderbolt), Wishmkr Jirachi(Has Pokerus), PC Tokyo Charmander, NZ Jirachi, WCS Milotic, Tru Regigigas, Daisuki Slaking, 10anniv Suicune, Wish Chansey, 10 Aniv Latios, 10 Aniv Raikou, Alamos Darkrai, Mystry Mew, Nzone Pikachu, Movie11 Shaymin, XD Electabuzz, Hayley Mew, XD Lugia, Pikachu Colored Pichu, McDonalds Pikachu, Poketopia Electrivire, Poketopia Pikachu, XD Dragonite, Win2011 Celebi

Shinies
Absol,Articuno, Azumarill(T), Beldum, Bellsprout, Bidoof, Budew, Cacturne, Chingling(BT), Croagunk, Diglett, Dugtrio, Entei(Crown), Gastrodon, Geodude, Girafarig, Glameow, Golbat, Golduck, Kecleon, Krabby, Larvitar, Machoke, Meowth, Mightyena, Milotic(WCS), Mudkip, Nidorino, Numel, Palkia, Pichu(PCP and normal), Primeape, Raikou(Crown), Ralts, Roselia, Roserade, Rotom, Sentret, Shinx, Skuntank, Sneasel(Has Pokerus), Snover, Spearow, Staravia, Starly, Suicune(Crown), Totodile, Typhlosion(T), Vulpix, Uxie, Vibrava, Weezing, Zigzagoon(Ruby), Zubat

gbpack622
2nd March 2011, 1:12 AM
i am interested in the shiny charmander
i dont a shiny to offer but i can give you a heatran

Pikawho?
2nd March 2011, 5:37 AM
@Sasuke: List the natures for these shinies: Cacturne, Croagunk, Kecleon, Diglett, Numel, Rotom, Vulpix, and Uxie. Nature would make the difference for a few of those while not much for others. But it doesn't hurt to ask. =P

@gbpack: I've already got Heatran and errybody else so I'm only trading shinies for other shinies. Sorry.

Ruykia
3rd March 2011, 3:01 AM
would you be interested in a shiny adamant groudon from ss or a shiny rayquaza jolly both ut

Pikawho?
3rd March 2011, 3:29 AM
would you be interested in a shiny adamant groudon from ss or a shiny rayquaza jolly both ut

Not deathly interested, but I'd prolly trade for them. What did you have your eyes set on?

sasukeanditachi
3rd March 2011, 4:32 AM
Cacturne-Bold
Croagunk-Brave
Kecleon-Careful
Diglett-Relaxed
Numel-Hardy
Rotom-Modest
Vulpix-Rash
Uxie-Gentle

Pikawho?
3rd March 2011, 6:28 AM
Cacturne-Bold
Croagunk-Brave
Kecleon-Careful
Diglett-Relaxed
Numel-Hardy
Rotom-Modest
Vulpix-Rash
Uxie-Gentle

I'll trade for the Diglett, Numel, Rotom, Uxie, and Kecleon. That's 5 and you listed 7 of mine so decide which 5 of the 7 you want more and we can do business.

sasukeanditachi
3rd March 2011, 12:56 PM
Adamant Thick Club shiny Cubone
Modest shiny Minun
Timid shiny Plusle
Mild shiny Cyndaquil
Shiny timid Kyogre
God that was hard, I was stuck between Abra and the 5 listed above.

Pikawho?
4th March 2011, 6:11 PM
^^See my pm.

Anyways, I'ma make the official announcement that my chaining services will be placed on hold for awhile. While it kinda has to do with Black and White being released, it's mostly due to my telling my younger bro that he could use my ds to play his version. Thus, I won't be able to start chains and keep them going for as long as I please. I'll be keeping an eye on the swarms. When Beldum reappears I'll chain him regardless, but as far as actual requests go you'll need to wait awhile.

Update on the Sneasel chain: it never really began. I completely forgot that routes 216/217 were overcast with a Blizzard (that's where Sneasel has a higher encounter rate) and I didn't have much luck chaining it at the lakefront. Throughout the week I had several trades that needed to be completed so I couldn't start a chain. I'll give it another go tomorrow and into Sunday and hopefully I'll have a decent hoard of shiny Sneasel by then.

Trading will continue as usual, but my chaining services will be postponed indefinitely.

autumnmew
4th March 2011, 7:52 PM
do you have a raichu you can trade?

Pikawho?
4th March 2011, 8:00 PM
^I have tons of Pikachu (Yellow forest. lol) and can prolly find a thunderstone somewhere. So yeah, I essentially have Raichu. Although, if you've got pikachu I can always trade you a Thunderstone and you can evolve it. Shoot me a message and we'll figure things out.

autumnmew
4th March 2011, 8:19 PM
yeah i have a pikachu

nekome
6th March 2011, 1:41 AM
Saikyo Salamence

i can clone have someone 10 Aniv birds!
i have a cloned 10 Aniv moltress in my pc!

Pikawho?
6th March 2011, 2:23 AM
^Not too interested in trading the Salamence for the 10th aniversary birds. There's currently a few other offers for it so you'll need to offer something better if you want a chance at getting it.

x JLP x
6th March 2011, 3:07 AM
Im interested in shny cubone, manetrik, and makuhita

Pikawho?
6th March 2011, 3:48 AM
^I have no Manectrike, but hopefully Electrike suites you just fine. ;P

List what you've got to offer.

rennir
10th March 2011, 9:20 PM
Shiny Modest UT Latias for the Saikyo Salamence

Pikawho?
10th March 2011, 10:43 PM
There's currently a finalized trade for a shiny Latias (it's on hold until we have time to meet up) and another potential one for the Salamence.

Do you have anything other than Latias to offer? The current offer for the Salamence can be overturned if you've got something interesting.

Scratch that. I'll trade for the Latias. The other trade was for Latios. My bad. lol

Shoot me a message and we can hammer out the deals and whatnot.

MeowMix
10th March 2011, 10:48 PM
Hello, I've got a UT cranidos that I bred that I can give you. What do you say, If we swap for earthquake?

Pikawho?
10th March 2011, 10:52 PM
MM: See my pm. I've got a decent amount of cloned EQ tms so you don't need to trade anything amazing for it.

bdbboy9
10th March 2011, 11:07 PM
I can rng (supposedly I have my sid.) I don't need the shiny slakoth if you haven't started if you have Ill get the shiny kangshangan for the trade

Pikawho?
10th March 2011, 11:33 PM
BDB: Nope, haven't started the chain and it actually won't happen for awhile now. Thanks for giving me a heads up (although, I would've chained it for my own purposes anyways. lol).

Komekoro
15th March 2011, 7:30 AM
I don't really have shinies or events, so I was wondering if I could get a shiny (preferrably female) torchic for up to 6 masterballs? If not, let me know and I can try to come up with something else.

DDD1234
15th March 2011, 3:46 PM
Hi, I have an EVd Lv45 flawless shiny Latios, Timid. I'd like the shiny Giratina and shiny pidgeotto.
I also have a shiny Lv100 EVd Scizor (Adamant nature, Technician ability), flawless, and I'd like any two shiny starters except Torchic

Pikawho?
15th March 2011, 4:46 PM
@Komekoro: Sorry, but I've already got my own stash of Emerald cloned masterballs. I can't think of anything other than shinies/events that I'd want in return. =/

@DDD: Currently have a finalized deal for a shiny Latios (I believe that it's also flawless and timid). Do you know the exact evs of the scizor? I'd probably trade Mudkip and Piplup for it.

DDD1234
15th March 2011, 5:07 PM
EVs are 100/252/58/0/0/100
Can I have any two of the following?
Piplup, turtwig, squirtle

Pikawho?
15th March 2011, 6:35 PM
DDD: So does Piplup and Turtwig for the Scizor sound good? If so, shoot me a message and we'll work out the details.

Edit: Chaining requests can once again be made. My sister's bf is letting my younger brother borrow a ds so he no longer needs mine. I've been keeping up with the swarms, but unfortunately Beldum has not appeared (the games really love Krabby and Delibird for some reason...). Currently, the only requests are for Scyther, Beldum, and Ralts (if I forgot someone, lemme know). I'll probably start one of these chains this weekend.

glatteis
16th March 2011, 2:44 PM
If you're still doing the free shiny thing i'd like to get a shiny grimer from you if possible.

Pikawho?
16th March 2011, 6:22 PM
@Glatteis: I'm still doing it, but you do not fit the main condition which is being an active member for at least 6 months. Plus, Grimer has a 12% encounter rate via p-radar so it doesn't meet the second condition of being an "easy chain". Grimer is a pretty neat shiny so I might go after it for myself, but that's a long ways off so....

DDD1234
16th March 2011, 6:29 PM
Hi, me again. I also have a shiny flawless EVd (EVs are 252SpAtt and 252SpDef) Latios for your shiny squirtle and cubone/ponyta. Can we combine the two deals?

Pikawho?
16th March 2011, 6:31 PM
@DDD: I'm already trading for a shiny Latios of equal epicness (Timid, fully ev-ed, flawless). Do you have anything else to offer?

DDD1234
16th March 2011, 6:40 PM
"Equal epicness" lol.
I do have a shiny Latias exactly like the Latios I mentioned. But for that can we postpone the trade until 2-ish?

Pikawho?
16th March 2011, 6:43 PM
@DDD: I have a trade for one like that as well. lol I think that's it for ev-ed shinies I'm trading for so if you have any other go ahead and list them. And yeah, we can put off the trade till 2.

DDD1234
16th March 2011, 6:45 PM
Oh wow. I don't have much else yet. I'll offer something tomorrow I guess. So today the Scizor trade at 2pm.

Pikawho?
27th March 2011, 2:56 PM
Just letting you guys know that my first post has been updated with my recent chaining success: Surskit. Synchronize worked very well this time around so there are many Modest and Timid ones up for grabs.

My list is missing some of my recently traded for stuff so I'll update it sometime this week (at least my shiny starter collection is missing some).

School is gonna kill me this week so there won't be any chaining done, but I will keep an eye out for the Beldum swarm.

Obidias
31st March 2011, 2:23 AM
If you are still breeding for free, Im just coming back into the games again, and I am in need of a Male Luxray with Ice Fang, and a Growlithe with Body Slam. Any chance you could help?

Pikawho?
31st March 2011, 6:15 AM
Unfortunately, I can't help you. I only breed to help people complete their pokedexes. Egg-moves/ivs are not included. Check the trade forums. I'm sure you can find someone who's offering those eggmoves.

melocubs1
1st April 2011, 10:35 AM
Hey pikawho can I get a some of ur breed Pokemon. I was wondering if I can get cyndaquil, squirtle charmander, and bulbasur.

Datwhiteboy
1st April 2011, 7:24 PM
hello, i just restarted my heart gold save, and i was wondering if i could get that shiny Shinx?? the adamant one?

Pikawho?
1st April 2011, 7:56 PM
@mc: See my pm.

@dwb: what do you have to offer for it?

Datwhiteboy
1st April 2011, 9:08 PM
ehh, for now, not much, are there any low level def wall type pokes?

Pikawho?
1st April 2011, 9:35 PM
Well, I'd only trade the shiny Shinx for another shiny so unless you've got something to offer I can't really help you in that department. If you need a generic shinx I can get you one easily, but the shiny one needs an equivalent pokemon in return.

Lord N
16th April 2011, 12:36 AM
Can you trade me a Shiny Venipede/Fushide that I can breed? I'll trade it with an Accelgor?

Pokemon Black
Kitzune- 0733 4696 3341

Pikawho?
16th April 2011, 2:11 AM
Can you trade me a Shiny Venipede/Fushide that I can breed? I'll trade it with an Accelgor?

Pokemon Black
Kitzune- 0733 4696 3341

I don't have a shiny Venipede...Not sure where you read that....

Anywho, not much to say. Chainingwise, I won't have time to chain anything for the next few weeks (school winding down). Beldum's swarm hasn't appeared, but when it does I'll definitely chain it.

rennir
16th April 2011, 9:51 PM
Interested in these:

Modest SMR2010 Jirachi
Palcity Lucario
Modest Gamestop Deoxys
Impish TRU Shaymin

Will you CMT?

Pikawho?
16th April 2011, 10:44 PM
Rennir: See my pm.

Side-note: most of the shinies are still in my 4th Gen games. I have no reason to poketransfer them (plus, I don't want to regret not teaching them a 4th Gen only move). However, I cannot guarantee that they won't be transferred in the future. I'll let you know if it's been moved. Soon I'll update my thread to list all 5th Gen shinies I have to offer. Until then, I'm crossing my fingers that the Beldum swarm will finally appear.

Ausgirl
17th April 2011, 4:34 AM
Hi I'm looking for some Lucky eggs. I have plenty of rare candies, nuggets and ev-reducing berries that I can trade in return...

alfredo3001
18th April 2011, 12:44 AM
Im interesed in Lake of Rage Gyara,but I dont have anything.Thought I can MM/IV breed/Reset for IVs a Pokemon...

Typhlosionvsworld
18th April 2011, 6:10 PM
Do you have a Surskit? I really want one...

Pikawho?
20th April 2011, 5:27 AM
@ali: See my pm.

@Alfredo: I'm not too interested in iv-ed pokes. Since you've got HG, you've already got a Gyrados. Why do you need another one? =P

@Typhlosion: A generic Surskit? Yeah, I can hook you up with one.

Bunface
22nd April 2011, 1:26 AM
Assuming that the chaining service is still running, a shiny Numel would make my life - Black Camerupt <3 if it's not, feel free to put me on hold indefinitely.

Pikawho?
22nd April 2011, 1:44 AM
@Bunface: You looking for a free one or what? You technically qualify for a free one so I figured I'd ask what you were expecting. =P While Numel at best has a 5% appearance rate, I'll definitely chain one for you (prolly for free since I want one too. lol).

School in general is going to plunder me for the next few weeks so any serious/hardcore chaining might not happen (I'll give up that day if consecutive long chains die). But hopefully I can get it for you relatively soon. In case I forget, message me in a week or so to check in on my progress.

Anyy specific nature you want synched? I'll need to familiar myself with his stats before making a decision for myself. But feel free to state what you want on him.

alfredo3001
22nd April 2011, 2:32 AM
@Pikawho?Because mine is not Adamant.

memond
22nd April 2011, 3:04 AM
Will trade level 57 Garchomp for male shiny deerling or sawsbuck must be male. no hacks!

Pikawho?
22nd April 2011, 7:11 AM
@Alfredo: Still not interested. I'm not too attached to Gyrados so lemme know if you've got something better to offer.

@Memond: That trade will not happen cause: 1) That's a terrible offer and 2) I don't have a shiny Deerling/Sawsbuck to offer. Everything that I'm willing to trade is listed in the first post.

Bunface
22nd April 2011, 11:46 AM
@Bunface: You looking for a free one or what? You technically qualify for a free one so I figured I'd ask what you were expecting. =P While Numel at best has a 5% appearance rate, I'll definitely chain one for you (prolly for free since I want one too. lol).

School in general is going to plunder me for the next few weeks so any serious/hardcore chaining might not happen (I'll give up that day if consecutive long chains die). But hopefully I can get it for you relatively soon. In case I forget, message me in a week or so to check in on my progress.

Anyy specific nature you want synched? I'll need to familiar myself with his stats before making a decision for myself. But feel free to state what you want on him.That is indeed what I was hoping. :D Preferably Quiet or Mild, but tbh any will do me - it's a free shiny, I can hardly specify on what terms I'll take it. ^_^ I totally understand, I've got my A-levels coming up soon too, so take as much time as you need.

Pikawho?
22nd April 2011, 5:59 PM
@Bunface: Quiet looks like the best Route (at least, to me it does). And synching for a specified nature is part of the deal. I'll be getting multiple shinies out of the chain (hopefully) so one of them is bound to have the nature. Asking for amazing IVs would be out of line, though. lol

Big Announcement: The Beldum swarm has arrived. It's been a long wait but the little elves inside the game decided to have it reappear. So, to all of you waiting for shiny Beldum (synching for Adamant), your wait is almost over! I won't be able to officially start the chain until later tonight. But once I hit 40, I'll be resetting until the game ends the chain on it's own. Some technical stuff: They will be caught in Emerald cloned Masterballs. If this is a problem, I'm sorry. But the last time I chained Beldum, three shinies got away, despite me chucking tons of dusk balls at them. I'm not going to let them escape again.

Mew&Celebi
22nd April 2011, 9:09 PM
Interested in;
Shinies:Shiny Growlithe, Adamant (Female preferred, but not necessary).
Shiny Shinx, Adamant (Male preferred, but again not necessary).
Shiny Cubone, Adamant (Thick club not needed).

Dex fillers: Zangoose, Seviper, Lunatone

Offering; TRU Regigigas (Will activate all Regi chambers), Adamant
Shiny male Ralts, calm, UT
Shiny Caterpie, Bold, few exp's from day-care (I used to think that breeding a shiny guaranteed a shiny baby.. *Facepalm* ) but otherwise UT
Shiny Starly, Jolly,UT

Plenty of other rare events; e.g. Sapporo PALCITY Mew, all Saikyou Pokemon.

Please note that all of my Pokemon I'm offering are clones, with the exception of Starly. I can also offer (Almost) any item in addition to the pokemon, seeing as i have no use for 4th gen items. I'd like to trade 1-1 with you, but I am flexible to offers :)

Pikawho?
23rd April 2011, 7:15 PM
@Mew: Do you have anything else to offer? I'm only interested in the Regigigas, since I will be chaining the others at some point and I'm not too interested in events at the moment.

Beldum Chain Update: I'm at a chain of 43 and will be resetting when I have time. I have 4 so far (Adamant, Hardy, Quiet, and an unknown nature in the pc). I will be increasing this number until the chain ends on its own or until I run out of masterballs. I will be accept offers for Beldum at this point, but I won't be able to trade until the end of the week.

This weekend and week will be brutal schoolwise so I highly doubt that I'll be on to respond. Please be patient with me. I will consider all offers so if I don't respond to you, it's not because I'm ignoring you, it's because studying >> pokemon. I'll check in next Friday.

Mew&Celebi
23rd April 2011, 7:40 PM
I have at least four other shinies, but they're event shinies (They aren't hacked, they're shiny-only events) so I don't know if you'd be interested in them

Edit; in 5th gen. I have a shiny Cyndaquil, shiny Beldum, shiny Zorua, and shiny timid Litwick if you rather some of those

Pikawho?
23rd April 2011, 7:54 PM
@Mew: See my pm. I won't be able to trade for a bit, so hopefully you won't mind waiting.

Bunface
28th April 2011, 11:22 PM
@bunface: In case i forget, message me in a week or so to check in on my progress.

... ;323;?

Pikawho?
29th April 2011, 12:00 AM
... ;323;?

Unintended Beldum swarm took up my chaining time. The chain is still going and I don't have the minimum amount I set for myself to get.

Anywho, I'm going to be busy with school for this weekend and the early part of next week. I'll probably get to chaining it by Thursday, but we'll see. I'll be done with all my courses on Thursday so I'll find some time after then to get it going. lol

KiwiDude
29th April 2011, 3:36 AM
Offering a Legit Oak's Letter Shaymin (on 5th Gen) for a TRU Arceus or for Ash's Pikachu + PC Pichu (on 4th Gen)

Bunface
29th April 2011, 3:58 PM
Unintended Beldum swarm took up my chaining time. The chain is still going and I don't have the minimum amount I set for myself to get.

Anywho, I'm going to be busy with school for this weekend and the early part of next week. I'll probably get to chaining it by Thursday, but we'll see. I'll be done with all my courses on Thursday so I'll find some time after then to get it going. lol

No worries, thanks for the response. :)

Pikawho?
29th April 2011, 6:06 PM
@Kiwidude: I already have one (my own, it's listed in the legendaries section).

@Bunface: I might get an early start to it this weekend, but we'll see.

I ended the Beldum chain today. 8 is generally my minimum for chains and I hit that last night. I've been wanting to get to some other stuff in-game so I figured it'd be worth ending the chain now, seeing what I got, and moving on. I can always rechain him later.

Anyways, Natures of Beldum: Adamant (x3), Naive, Hardy, Relaxed, Quiet, Timid.

cuty_pie98
29th April 2011, 10:56 PM
Would you take a DW Taillow for your shiny Totodile?

Pikawho?
30th April 2011, 4:42 AM
@Cuty: No thank you. I already have my own DW Taillow and I'm only trading shinies for other shinies.

Dranixolf
30th April 2011, 4:29 PM
I would like one of the Crown beats, preferably Entei :)

I have gens 1-3 shiny starters, you want any in particular?

Pikawho?
30th April 2011, 5:23 PM
@Dranix: Yeah. Can you get me the natures of the following: Treecko, Charmander, Bulbasaur? I think I've got most everybody else (I need to update the first post....). Any preference of the event Entei is from (Japanese, Win2011, GMSTP)?

Dranixolf
30th April 2011, 5:39 PM
Entei I'd prefer Win2011 :)

Natures:
Bulba: Relaxed, Lax, Impish, Calm, Careful, and sassy.
Teecko: Timid, Jolly, Quiet, Adamant, Brave, and modest.
Char: Timid, Modest, Quiet, Jolly, Brave, amd Adamant.

Btw, for organization purposes, they were nicknamed, so unless you don't mind the weird names, you could ask for a nickname for them ;)

Pikawho?
30th April 2011, 5:55 PM
@Dranix: I'll trade the Entei for the Modest Charmander. I'm fine with nicknames, but if you would let me know what it's called, I'll let you know if I want you to change it or not.

If you want a complete Win2011 set, I'll trade for a Treecko and Bulbasaur. But it sounds like you only wanted 1 so I won't force you. Just letting you know that I'd be interested in trading the complete set for those 3 shiny starters. =P

Dranixolf
30th April 2011, 5:57 PM
If you're interested in all 3, then so am I :)
youd like all 3 of them Modest?

As for nicknames, they were for organization, so it's the first 3 or 4 letters of the name and the first or first 2 letters of the nature.
IE: Charmander is CharM

Pikawho?
30th April 2011, 6:06 PM
Sounds good for Treecko, but I'd like Bulbasaur to be Calm, if that's cool with you. They're legit, right?

Anywho, since you implied that you could nickname them:

Charmander = Torcher
Treecko = Geico
Bulbasaur = Tigerlily

Shoot me a message when you're ready to trade. I'll need to look through my boxes before telling you which FC you'll need to add.

Bunface
6th May 2011, 9:06 PM
... ;323;?

Any progress? :)

Pikawho?
6th May 2011, 9:37 PM
@Bunface: I was actually about to message you about this. lol

Anyways, I'm starting it now. My semester finished yesterday so, other than a previous committment on Saturday, I'll be spending alot of time chaining it. Hopefully I'll have it by the time the weekend is through.

I'll keep you updated on my progress and message you when I'm successful.

KiwiDude
6th May 2011, 9:42 PM
Interested in your Modest Fall2010 Mew
My 4th Gen Offers are in my Shop

I have (on 5th Gen)
Tornadus
Ranger Manaphy
both are UT and Legit
-need to check, but I may have more

Pikawho?
6th May 2011, 10:06 PM
@Kiwi: Checked out your shop and nothing really interested me. Sorry.

Bochelly
6th May 2011, 11:21 PM
I'm not sure if it's an interesting enough shiny (woe is me, I'm short in the shiny department XD), but I have a shiny UT tauros from a random encounter. Would that for one of your adament beldums or growlithe be a fair trade? I'm not really that well versed in what is worth what XD. I'm still a bit of a pokemon noob, unfortunatly >>.

memond
8th May 2011, 4:31 AM
will trade dearling for shiny male pansear. no hacks! pm me if u wanna trade.

Mewtwo152
8th May 2011, 5:49 AM
I'm interested in your 10th Anniversary Latias, if you're still using the 4th Gen... but is it the US or EU version? The OT on US is 10 ANIV, and the European one is 10ANNIV.

I'm offering my 10th Anniversary Pokemon:
10 ANIV Suicune UT
10 ANIV Alakazam UT
10 ANIV Absol UT
10 ANIV Blastoise Lv 71
10 ANIV Celebi UT
10 ANIV Latios UT
SPACE C Deoxys UT
10ANNIV Ho-Oh UT
10ANNIV Lugia UT

Pikawho?
8th May 2011, 6:09 AM
will trade dearling for shiny male pansear. no hacks! pm me if u wanna trade.

What shiny Pansear are you referring to? I don't have any 5th Gen shinies listed to trade (yet).

@Bochelly: Depends on Tauros' nature. Don't get your hopes up, though.

@Mewtwo: 4th Gen? Yes. Which event? idk but I'll check and let you know next time I get on. I didn't know there was a difference. But my gut is saying that it's the US one. Is there anything else you have to offer?

Day Dreamer
8th May 2011, 6:18 AM
I'm Intrested in your Jirachi, and Shiny Oddish I have Event Celbii I can trade for it I can also get you a Riolu with the nature you wanted PKMN White.

Arbalest
8th May 2011, 5:40 PM
Hey there, I have a couple of your wants and want a couple of your haves.

Want: (need these on 4th gen)
Manaphy (TRU preferred, but calm japanese would also work).
Shaymin.

Have: (on 4th gen)
Shiny Slugma: (UT) Serious.
Shiny Nidoran-F: (UT) Jolly.
A few other non-chainables but these were in your wants.

Have: (on 5th gen, NNable)
Shiny Deino: (UT) Gentle.
Shiny Litwick: (UT) Modest.

Pikawho?
9th May 2011, 5:26 AM
@Daydreamer: Not interested in what you offered (I just recently got a Riolu). I'm not too attached to Jirachi and Oddish so feel free to offer anything else that you've got.

@Arbalest: I'll trade for the Nidoran and the Litwick. Message me and we'll figure out a time to trade. Lemme know if you need them in 4th Gen. Otherwise, I'll get both pokemon (Shaymin and TRU Manaphy) transferred to Black.

Mewtwo152
9th May 2011, 11:02 PM
@Mewtwo: 4th Gen? Yes. Which event? idk but I'll check and let you know next time I get on. I didn't know there was a difference. But my gut is saying that it's the US one. Is there anything else you have to offer?

Events that I'm offering, by year:
AGETO Celebi UT (OT: アゲト)
AGETO Celebi Lv 100 (OT: アゲト)
Negai Boshi Jirachi Lv54 (OT: ネガイボシ)
US Berry Glitch Fix Zigzagoon (OT: RUBY)
WISHMKR Jirachi UT (OT:WISHMKR)
MATTLE Ho-Oh Lv 100 (OT: MATTLE)
MYSTRY Mew UT (OT: MYSTRY)
MYSTRY Mew Lv 13 (OT: MYSTRY)
10ANNIV Ho-Oh UT (OT: 10ANNIV)
10ANNIV Lugia UT (OT: 10ANNIV)
10 ANIV Celebi UT (OT: 10 ANIV)
10 ANIV Blastoise Lv 71 (OT: 10 ANIV)
10 ANIV Absol UT (OT: 10 ANIV)
10 ANIV Alakazam UT (OT: 10 ANIV)
10 ANIV Suicune UT (OT: 10 ANIV)
10 ANIV Latios UT (Bryant Park) (OT: 10 ANIV)
SPACE C Deoxys UT (OT: SPACE C)
DOEL Deoxys UT (OT: DOEL)
TRU Manaphy UT (OT: TRU)
PKTOPIA Electivire (OT: PKTOPIA)
PKTOPIA Magmortar (OT: PKTOPIA)
PKTOPIA Pikachu UT (OT: PKTOPIA)
JP Movie Darkrai UT [No berry](OT:えいがかん)
Gamestop Deoxys UT (OT: Gamestp)
ALAMOS Darkrai Lv 54 (OT: ALAMOS)
Birthday Charmander UT (OT:トウキョー)
TRU Arceus UT (OT: TRU)
Shokotan Pichu UT (OT: しょこたん)
WORLD 09 Weavile UT (OT:WORLD09)
VGC09 Milotic Lv 51 Pokerus (OT: VGC10)
TRU Regigigas UT (OT: TRU)
TRU Regigigas Pokerus (OT: TRU)
TRU Shaymin UT (OT: TRU)
TRU Shaymin Lv 58(OT: TRU)
NZ Jirachi UT (OT: NZ)
Newmoon Darkrai UT
Flower Paradise Shaymin UT
GAMESTP Jirachi UT (OT:GAMESTP)
GAMESTP Pichu UT (OT:GAMESTP)
SPR2010 Pichu UT (OT:SPR2010)
SMR2010 Jirachi lv. 6(OT:SMR2010)
Goon's Scizor UT (OT:グーン)
European Michina Arceus (OT:MICHINA)[/SPOILER]
Gamestop Raikou UT (OT:GAMESTP)
Gamestop Entei UT (OT:GAMESTP)
WIN2011 Entei UT (OT:WIN2011)
WIN2011 Suicune UT (OT:WIN2011)
WIN2011 Celebi UT (OT:WIN2011)
Pokemon Rocks America Tour (2003, 2004, 2005)
Navel Rock Ho-Oh Lv71
Navel Rock Lugia Lv100
Others
Japanese Deoxys Lv.100 (I think it's a Birth Island)

Pikawho?
10th May 2011, 2:48 AM
@Mewtwo: If the TRU Regigigas is in 4th Gen, I'll trade for it.

Anywho: the Latias is from the US event (OT: 10 ANIV ID: 00010).

Message me and we'll find a time to trade.

tyty
19th May 2011, 5:39 PM
Hey, I'm after one of your shiny adamant beldums, a shiny mudkip, and if you would chain a shiny bagon for me I'd be real happy. I have a pokemon movie 08 regigigas but he doesnt have his berry, or I can offer anything in my sig.

Pikawho?
19th May 2011, 5:58 PM
@Tyty: I recently got the movie Regigigas so I no longer need it (I just got around to updating the 1st post).

What's Skarmory's nature? Other than that, the only thing I might trade for is the event Pichu (since I traded mine away, thinking I had a spare....).

I'm currently working on my VGC team (running out of time) and a free chaining project (previously Numel, but the asker wants me to change targets). So I won't be able to chain Bagon for awhile. He's something I wanted to chain for myself anyways so I'll probably get around to chaining him after I get plundered in the first round of the VGC. lol Just keep an eye on this thread if you want to wait it out a bit (depending on the payout, you might get a free one).

tyty
19th May 2011, 6:08 PM
Ok thanks. Skarmory is impish

Pikawho?
19th May 2011, 6:39 PM
I'll trade a Beldum for the Skarmory (it's UT, right?). Not sure about Mudkip for Pichu, though. I'll give that some more thought.

Message me and we'll work out the details.

Crimson-Wolf
19th May 2011, 7:24 PM
I could offer you an SPR2010 pichu for a shiney adamant beldum if you have another.

PokemonAndDBZ
19th May 2011, 10:57 PM
I am interested in your Gamestop Jirachi and Gamestop Deoxys. these are the events I have.

;151; UT MYSTRY Mew
;151; UT FAL2010 Mew
;385; UT SMR2010 Jirachi
;251; UT WIN2011 Celebi
;251; UT Ageto Celebi (Shiny)
;172; UT SPR2010 Pichu
;172; UT FRU2010 Pichu
;172; UT GAMESTP Pichu
;243; UT GAMESTP Raikou
;245; UT WIN2011 Suicune
;244; WIN2011 Entei
;486; UT TRU Regigigas
;491; UT Movie 7 Darkrai
;263; UT Berry Fix Zigzagoon
:610: UT Iriss Axew (GEN V)
pm if intersted.

akaSnowWolf
20th May 2011, 3:51 AM
Interested in a shiny murkrow? Its: female bashful and almost UT (tiny bit of exp same level as caught)

Pikawho?
21st May 2011, 4:23 AM
Late response is late....Anyways....

@Crimson: Currently working things out for a Pichu so you probably won't be able to trade me it. Feel free to offer something else if you really want a Beldum.

@PADBZ: Not too interested in those events. Sorry.

@SW: Not really. I don't think I'd have anything that I'd be willing to trade for it. I'm going to chain Murkrow at some point anyways. =/

Edit: First post has been updated with a 5th Gen only section. No 5th Gen shinies listed (yet) but it does have a list of all the DW females I've got.

melocubs1
3rd June 2011, 11:41 AM
Hey I was wondering if u can trade me the hoenn and sinnoh starters. also I have a Japanese arceus if u want it, got 2 from a friend.

zoe95
3rd June 2011, 12:40 PM
I am interested in your Wshmkr Jirachi: Gentle level 100, if legit of course.

what i can offer you at the moment is: UT Surfing Picachu-PKTOPIA

Magmardooom
3rd June 2011, 2:22 PM
I believe that I have a lot of things that might interest you:
-UT Shiny Eevee, Naive Nature
-UT Shiny Charmander, Timid Nature
-UT Shiny Koffing, Bold Nature
-UT Shiny Manaphy, Modest Nature
-UT PKTOPIA Electivire, Adamant Nature
-UT PKTOPIA Magmortar, Modest Nature
-UT Enigma Stone Latias, Gentle Nature
-Touched CHANNEL Jirachi, level 80, Naive Nature
-Touched Shiny Dratini, level 17 (Captured at 15), Adamant Nature
-UT Japanese Shiny Newmoon Island Darkrai, Impish Nature
-UT Shiny SPR2010 Pichu, Jolly Nature (Has Classic Ribbon)
-UT Shiny Mudkip, Jolly Nature (Nicknamed "Owen")

I'm interested in any Kanto shinies that meet ALL the requirements in my signature, that I don't have. (My Dratini for example, is touched so I'd trade for one that is UT AND meets ALL my other requirements.)

I can and WILL clone all the pokemon I've posted above with the only exception being the shiny Pichu. (I can't clone because it has a classic ribbon).

Pikawho?
3rd June 2011, 4:59 PM
@melocubs: Gen 5 I assume? I'll get them bred for you. Message me and we'll work out details.

@Zoe: That sounds good. Message me and we'll work out trading details. And yes, the Jirachi is 100% legit. Got it from my friend's bonus disc and raised it to level 100 myself. =P

@Magmar: They were nicknamed so they don't meet that requirement. I don't think I had them listed as being up for trade anyways.

Joseph09
3rd June 2011, 5:34 PM
Is there a way of me just getting a pokemon with Pokerus? Any pokemon, Wurmple, Starly ANY! :) I just want a Pokemon with it.

Magmardooom
3rd June 2011, 6:19 PM
@melocubs: Gen 5 I assume? I'll get them bred for you. Message me and we'll work out details.

@Zoe: That sounds good. Message me and we'll work out trading details. And yes, the Jirachi is 100% legit. Got it from my friend's bonus disc and raised it to level 100 myself. =P

@Magmar: They were nicknamed so they don't meet that requirement. I don't think I had them listed as being up for trade anyways.

All your Kanto shinies are either nicknamed or not up for trade?

Pikawho?
3rd June 2011, 6:55 PM
@Joseph: I can infect something with it. Message me and I'll get it to you. Which Gen, though?

@Magmar: They're all nicknamed and most aren't up for trade. I thought I took them out of the first post, but I'll check.

Magmardooom
3rd June 2011, 8:06 PM
Aw... It's a pity... You had so many good shinies... Well, maybe some other time then.

manossspip
3rd June 2011, 8:55 PM
do you want to trade your shiny Salamence: Level 100; Modest,for my crobat level 100 (shiny)fully trained in emerald and traded in hg from pal park.answer please

Pikawho?
3rd June 2011, 9:57 PM
@Magma: My bad! I thought you were talking about kanto starters only (which are the ones that are nicknamed). I would certainly trade Kanto shinies for what you offered. Just let me know which ones you'd prefer and I'll see if they're nicknamed. If it's something I chained, then it definitely hasn't been nicknamed or used.

@Mano: Maybe. What's the nature?

Filipasian1423
3rd June 2011, 10:09 PM
Hello interested in the shiny minun, adamant growlithe, zangoose,cubone, and abra. I have an UT Shiny cranidos and Calm shiny slugma but here are my other shinies:

Most UT and some are flawless
Absol-Hasty x10
Aerodactyl- Adamant with Egg Moves x10*
Azelf-Jolly x10
Beldum-Adamant x10 and Careful x9
Bidoof-Lax x10
Buizel-Lonely x10
Camerupt-Careful x10
Caterpie- Mild x10*
Carvanha-Adamant x10
Celebi-Lax x10
Charmander-Naive x10
Chatot- Timid x10*
Cleffa-Hardy x10
Cranidos-Careful x10
Cresselia-Timid x10
Crogunk-Rash x9
Darkrai-Gentle x10
Deoxys-Hardy x10
Dialga-Bold x10
Ditto (flawless) and non flawless x10
Dragonair- Serious x10
Dratini-Naughty x10
Drowzee- Calm x10*
Electrike-Bold x10
Electrode-Quirky x10
Gastly-Modest x10
Geodude-Lonely x10
Gible-Jolly x10
Giratina-Adamant x10
Gligar-Adamant x10
Groudon-Hardy x10
Gyarados-Quirky x10
Heatran-Naive x10
Heracross-Adamant x10
Hoppip-Careful x10
Ho-oh-Adamant x10
Horsea-Modest x10
Igglybuff-Quirky x10*
Jirachi-Hasty x10
Lapras- Hasty x10*
Lanturn-Careful x10
Larvitar-Modest x10
Latias-Tmid and Modest x10
Latios-Timid x10
Lotad-Calm x10
Lickitung-Adamant x10
Machop- Adamant x10*
Magby-Modest x10
Mareep- Lonely x10*
Marill-Sassy x10
Metapod-Lonely x10
Mew-Adamant x10
Mewtwo-Tmid x10
Mr.Mime-Brave x10
Nidoran male-Rash x10
Oddish-Quiet x10
Pachirisu-Naughty
Palkia-Bashful x10
Phione-Brave x10
Pichu-Naive x10
Pidgey-Hasty x10*
Pinsir-Adamant x10
Piplup has eggmoves-Modest x10
Ponta-Docile x10
Porygon-Modest x10
Raikou Roaming-Sassy x10
Ralts-Modest x10 and Quiet x10*
Rayquaza-Mild
Regice-Serious x10
Regigigas-Adamant x10
Regirock-Impish x10
Registeel-Lax x10
Riolu-Adamant x9
Rotom-Modest x10
Sableye-Bold x10
Sandshrew-Hasty x10
Stantler-Lax x10
Seedot-Naughty x10
Seviper-Naughty x10
Shieldon-Careful x10
Skarmory-Impish x10
Slugma-Calm x10
Sneasel-Jolly x10
Snorunt-Modest x10
Spiritomb-Quiet x10
Squirtle-Modest x10
Swablu-Hasty x10
Swinub-Timid x10
Taillow-Adamant x10
Togepi-Calm x10
Torchic-Jolly x10
Totodile has eggmoves-Adamant x10
Trapinch-Adamant x10
Turtwig- Quiet x10
Tyrogue-Impish x10
Umbreon-Quirky x10
Vulpix-Careful x10
Weedle-Sassy x10*
Wooper-Brave x10
Zapdos-Brave x10

Like anything?

Latios_lover
3rd June 2011, 10:41 PM
Hello!

I'm looking at your shiny zangoose, if you can nickname it can you nameit ziggy?

My offers are at my shop in my sig thx LL

Pikawho?
3rd June 2011, 11:02 PM
I'll message both of you later. I'm about to get off so please don't think I'm ignoring either of you. =P

Magmardooom
4th June 2011, 11:57 AM
I'm interested in your shiny Growlithe, Cubone, Abra, Doduo, Magikarp, Tangela, Oddish, Zubat, Rattata, Oddish, Lickitung. Which ones meet all the requirements in my sig and how many of my offers do you want?

manossspip
4th June 2011, 6:54 PM
crobat has a bold nature.for trade and other details pm me

Pikawho?
15th June 2011, 7:38 PM
Posting to make the announcement that I'm closing shop. This is mainly because I have so many things that I've been meaning to train that I haven't trained because I've been busy seeking out specific things.

If you see something listed that you absolutely must have, you may message me. Your offered will not be ignored, but more likely than not, I'd probably decline the offer.

As for my chaining services: the few I've gotten I haven't been efficient (time-wise) so I'm considering dropping that all together. Although, there are some cases when it might still be doable. Again, it depends on the situation and don't be offended if I turn you down.

This shop wasn't super-active anyways so it being closed won't be a total lost to the trading community. I hope all you guys can find what you need elsewhere.

T-B0ne27
16th June 2011, 12:58 AM
im interested in the shiny lickitung, shiny zangoose and shiny exploud. i have a lv25 shiny parasect, lv 4 cubone UT, and lv 25 UT roselia(raised 5 lvs in daycare so no EV's)
plz respond if interested

SkittyOnWailord
16th June 2011, 11:38 AM
*Closing thread at the request of its owner*