PDA

View Full Version : Darth Dragonite's Bred to Order Wi-Fi Store

Darth Dragonite
28th January 2011, 4:46 AM
Hey all, I'm just getting back into Pokemon for the release of Black and White! I finally decided to become an IV breeder and make some pretty competitive teams.

Anyway, on to what I'm offering:

ALL POKEMON OFFERED ARE LEGIT UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED

I recently started IV breeding for a Tyranitar physical sweeper, and I've got 2 boxes of just-hatched larvitar with the wrong nature (or if it was correct it was male and useless for nature breeding)! I have almost every nature, and some have 29-31 IVs in speed, special attack, special defense, and/or attack. All have a moveset of Dark Pulse, Rock Slide, Bite, and Leer. Tell me what you want and I'll let you know if I have it.

While my Pokedex isn't quite complete (342), I do have all of the starter Pokemon and most of the others, so feel free to request a pokemon and I shall breed one for you if I have it.

Legendaries:
I have a few legendaries I've obtained off the GTN. I can't guarantee that they are legit, but they seem to check out (ie, obtained at the correct encounter level, don't have crazy IVs or pokerus, have normal ribbons etc.). I'm not eager to depart with them, but I have an extra Regigigas, 2 Dialga and 2 Palkia if someone wants to offer something nice.

Wants: Legit shinies (would love a shiny Charmander or Gyarados) legendaries with good IVs, Dittos with level 31 IVs, unknown of various letters, Pokemon that require rare items to evolve (like magnezone, porygon z, etc.). Pikachu with surf, Gamestop Raiko (or Entei/Suicune of the IVs are high). Legit Jirachi, Deoxys, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebii, Darkrai, Shaymin, or Arceus. You can offer others if you like.

I just got Pokemon White and now have a whole new Pokedex to fill! Offer while I still need tons of Pokemon! Pretty much any of the Black-exclusive Pokemon, including Tornadus, as well as Snivy and Oshawatt. There's a plethora of others I could use, so offer up!

bankaiapples
30th January 2011, 4:53 AM
I would like to request a Male Chikorita;152;please(:
I have plenty to offer for it

Grand~Kingdra
30th January 2011, 5:45 AM
I sent you a pm, and also could i request a good female squirtle please. also i have a proposal if you deny my pm. I could trade lugia ho oh and shaymin to you, while you trade palkia, dialga and regigigas to me, and then afterwards we trade back. so it would not be a permanent trade, but just for the dex entry

scizor42
30th January 2011, 2:23 PM
I got half a box full of 31 attack IV dittos. Could you be more specific about the natures and IVs of some of your larvitars?

truevillany
30th January 2011, 5:12 PM
willing to trade u a ditto with at least 1 iv @ 31 for a houndour and mankey if u have one... let me know if interested

kaiser soze
30th January 2011, 10:31 PM
I have a level 100 red gyrados for which I will take one of you larvitar rejects with good speed and/or SA

Mr.M
31st January 2011, 8:20 PM
I have an Electivier, Protector, Magmarizer and a Porygon-Z. PM me when you get back on. I'm interested in one of your Larvitars, and if you are able to breed any other IV'd pokemon I'd like to know what they are.. Pm me as soon as you're able to trade

ShadowSplash
31st January 2011, 8:31 PM
I'd really like a high IV bred Staryu and Horsea.

Staryu would be Timid, Horsea maybe Timid or Modest.

I have Crown Beasts (Gamestop Raikou and Entei, and I SR'd for pretty good IV's).
And some other shinies and events, I could list them later.

Darth Dragonite
17th March 2011, 2:17 AM
Hey everyone, I'm really sorry it took me so long to get back to you; I haven't really played Pokemon since school started going again. Alas I have purchased Pokemon White and am now BACK ON the serebii forums. I'll be PMing those who have responded to me tonight, so hold tight!

Komekoro
17th March 2011, 5:29 AM
hey. I was wondering if i could help you fill your dex for a larvitar reject? I would like one high in one or more of the following - speed, attack, and special attack. I have finished my national dex in the 4th gen, and I would love to help you finish yours. Just let me know!