PDA

View Full Version : Swweet Stop ~ Power to the Traders

theswweet
29th January 2011, 5:22 AM
Welcome to my Rather new Shop, Bad Pun aside, i am more than capable of getting more than a few trades out the door. i have access to a lot of the games, and events, for that matter... but anyways. like Game Stop, i have made a Credit system. if you don't have the Pokemon i want from the trade at the time, but will in a matter of days; i will give you a week to get it, at the desired lvl. after a week, i will sent you a vm. after two weeks, i will send you a pm. and after 3 weeks, i will give you one last warning. if you do not have the Pokemon to be traded in a month, and don't have an adequate reason for the absence, you shall be given a strike.Another shall be given after each additional half month (14 days) without a trade, after three strikes you will be banned for a full 3 months. You can also trade me a better Pokemon than i asked for (like, giving me a shining, without mentioning.) if the trade warrants, i will put you on the list for a free Pokemon, at the end of each month (excluding January 2011) i shall offer up a certain Pokemon that each and every person in that list can claim for free (well, for like a magikarp or something useless) The Pokemon can be anything from a Volt Tackle pichu, to a starter, or even a Jirachi, besides many others.

Now: lets get to the Hot Trades Board

The Hot Trades Board hosts Major Trades, ie. what i want the most at the time, and what i recently got to trade. the board doesn't hold all trades i am offering at the time, only the biggest.

Phew, time to trade

HOT TRADES BOARD
~ currently, these are the things i want the most

~Crowned Dogs (any)
~Shinies(again, any.)
~Events, besides Jirachi
~Lati@s
~Zorua Celebi
~Turtwig, just a turtwig, some cool egg moves would be nice though...
~Piplup, same

~ And, what i am offering in large amounts, or rarer Pokemon
~Jirachis* *lost my saphire, so at the moment i am cloning Game Stop ones, pardon my mistake
~Hoehn, Kanto, and Johto starters, except for above mentioned. also offering Chimchars Tons of spare treecko!
~Volt Tackle Pichus
~Budew, knowing leaf storm, can breed more.
~Shiny Girafarig*, will only transfer and trade if the bid is high enough.*already have an offer, but the person is taking a while*
~Dragons, lots of 'em, not many legends, but lots of Gible, Bagon, and Dratini. Swablu and Trapinch are running a bit low, but they are still available, same with Horsea.

other Wanted, and Available Pokemon:
~Rayquayza (WANTED)
~Riolu (Can go both ways, will trade yah almost anything for a shiny, love those things!)
~Phione (Available for Trade)
~Celebi (have a few shiny events i could trade, but keep in mind i am not sure if they are legit. they will work for the B&W event, though. so if you want one for that, i'll give you one and if its hacked... well, just get rid of it after the event!)
~have much more, ask about a specific pokemon that you were thinking of if you want!

bdbboy9
30th January 2011, 6:09 PM
woo first comment anyway i have turtwigs with tackle sunny day and hidden power. Want any shiny pokemon

Rennossa
30th January 2011, 6:24 PM
I'm looking for any naughty female trapinch. What do you want for it. I need it for Pearl before national dex but I can pay for her from hg or pt....

theswweet
30th January 2011, 6:32 PM
@bdbboy9:whats the hidden powers type?

@Rennossa: can easily get that in my emerald, i'll message you when i get it. what are you offering?

xdragonx
30th January 2011, 6:47 PM
I have a legit UT Timid Cyndaquil that I've hatched (he knows Sunny Day and Dig). I was planning to put him on a team, but now I don't think I'm going to use him--so he needs a home. ^^; (He's nicknamed Ignatz, but this is changeable.) Will throw in legit Rayquaza (if you don't mind cloned?), and even breed Piplup, Squirtle, or Turtwig. I'm interested in one of your Celebis (non-shiny?) or Jirachis in exchange for these. Do you have a list of natures? =D

DDD1234
30th January 2011, 6:53 PM
i have the starters u want, all 4
for any one shiny (not gyarados, magikarp, sentret)

theswweet
30th January 2011, 7:00 PM
@xdragonx no, i do not have a list of natures, but i will try to get a good jirachi (Modest?) my celebis are a bit f'ed up... thats gts for yah, but they do cause the event to happen...

@DDD1234: how does a shiny girafarig sound?

DDD1234
30th January 2011, 7:01 PM
Great. I'll PM u when I'm ready

xdragonx
30th January 2011, 7:04 PM
@xdragonx no, i do not have a list of natures, but i will try to get a good jirachi (Modest?) my celebis are a bit f'ed up... thats gts for yah, but they do cause the event to happen...

Never mind the Celebi, then~
Modest would be fine for the Jirachi. =D Timid, Bold, Naive, Hasty, or Calm would be okay too! Just as long as it's legit. ^^; What would you like in exchange?

BLUE-MEW
30th January 2011, 7:10 PM
i have the crown dogs, if you still have the girafarig il trade u 2 of them =P

theswweet
30th January 2011, 7:11 PM
that cyndaquil would be great.

oh, and i forgot to mention... i have a 10 ANIV celebi as well, if you want that instead...

theswweet
30th January 2011, 7:12 PM
i have the crown dogs, if you still have the girafarig il trade u 2 of them =P

deal. i need the entei, and the suicune... that ok?

DDD1234
30th January 2011, 7:17 PM
So is our deal for the girafarig off or do u have 2?

xdragonx
30th January 2011, 7:18 PM
that cyndaquil would be great.

oh, and i forgot to mention... i have a 10 ANIV celebi as well, if you want that instead...

Awesome! Any of the Jirachis with the natures I mentioned or the 10 ANIV Celebi (as long as it is not shiny) are fine. Cyndaquil is yours! (Would you like to change his name, or will Ignatz do?)

Feel free to VM/PM me whenever you are ready. Bring a second junk Pokemon if you want and I will throw in the Rayquaza for free. =) FC is: 2836 3270 0144. Which FC will you be using?

theswweet
30th January 2011, 7:22 PM
@DDD1234: 'fraid so. gonna have to find another shiny

@10 ANIV celebi then... because i just realized i have no clue where my saphirre is :O

oh well, i guess i can give cloned GameStop jirachis! (*sigh*)

DDD1234
30th January 2011, 7:23 PM
how about a jirachi?

theswweet
30th January 2011, 7:29 PM
ok with a cloned one? :(

DDD1234
30th January 2011, 7:32 PM
sure. I will PM u when I am ready

canadiandragon
30th January 2011, 8:12 PM
What do you want for a Jirachi? Can offer you anything in my sig, including two/three for one deals.

theswweet
30th January 2011, 9:01 PM
do you still want that treecko? cause i just hatched 6

theswweet
31st January 2011, 12:08 AM
Small Update to the shop

EmiiLava
31st January 2011, 2:26 AM
For the shiny girafirig I have the shiny raikou, shiny entei, and shiny suicune from the event i can trade for it.

Rennossa
31st January 2011, 3:53 PM
Oh I can offer pokemons from hgss/dp/pt like shiny magikarp, ponyta (i forgot their natures), ho-oh, lugia, palkia or just post what do you want. I can give you crowned dog when the event start (europe raikou 7th february;entei and suicine; in all my games will be in total 5 each).

bdbboy9
31st January 2011, 11:25 PM
All right Sweet the turtwigs knowing tackle sunny day and hidden power have the following hidden power types so far

Steel
Psychic
Fire
Ice
Electric

like any still want the same thing as cited in my first post