PDA

View Full Version : AshKetchumTradesHere.com

kaiser soze
31st January 2011, 7:23 PM
Now open!

Welcome to my trade shop. A few things first:
a) All normal form trade shop rules apply (be respectful, no hacks, etc.)
b) I am kinda a small timer, so I do not specialize with IV breeding/EV training etc.
c) While most of what I'm offering is breedables, I do not do IVs and all that. I cannot tell you them.
d) I can, however, usually breed for gender, but I will ask more for rarer ones (female starters, etc). I can also try to get beneficial natures, but no guarantees.
e) As of now I have no shinies. But I will accept them.
f) When asking for a trade, please request a pokemon. Don't just say "I got X what will you give me?" please. We can negotiate what I can trade, but I need to know what you want first.

Offering

Good news...I now have pretty much every breedable pokemon! If you just want something breedable, I will be pretty generous, just give me a semi-rare pokemon or an item. I will also offer some specials with egg moves, which will be more costly

;001;;004;;007;;152;;155;;158;;252;;255;;258;;387; ;390;;393;
;479;;443;;442;;374;;371;;328;;133;;147;

High levels
- lv 85 Rhyperior ;464;
egg moves

-charmander with dragon rush and outrage;004;
-dratini with extremespeed;147;
-piplup with surf and ice beam;393;
-phione with blizzard and brine;489;
-riolu with rock slide;447;
-vulpix with extrasensory, sunny day, and energy ball;037;
-rotom with thunder, rain dance and shadow ball;479;

My wants
Something interesting
Shinies (besides red gyrados)
Special pikachus (Ash's, fly, surf, volt tackle)

foreign ditto
ditto with good IVs
trapinch with good IVs

Items (prioritized):
- the EV boosting items
- Masterballs
- Plates
- Evolutionary items
- Rare candies
- PP ups

How to offer

Please post here and please send me a pm/vm so i know you tried to contact me. Don't be afraid to make an offer; I'm sure we can work a deal out. Also I will update this page to adjust what I have/want. My time is US eastern (-5 GMT), so please put when you want to trade in that time zone. I am usually available after 9pm most weekdays and Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday afternoons. Remind me after a week if you tried to contact me and I forgot about you (sorry!)

Legal disclaimer. Ash Ketchum is a fictional cartoon character in no way affiliated with asketchumtradeshere.com. If you are reading this, you just might be a lawyer :)

PGfan85
5th February 2011, 11:54 PM
Zengoose for spiritomb

gallade100
6th February 2011, 3:15 PM
charmander with dragonrush for lv48 beautifly please

gallade100
6th February 2011, 3:16 PM
sorry wrong way round

Stradius101
6th February 2011, 4:37 PM
pp up for piplup?

lucarioisawesome
6th February 2011, 4:38 PM
how bout trading surfing pika for charmander with dragon rush,dread plate and pichu(is that O.K?) with volt tackle for squirtle with any GOOD egg move

kaiser soze
6th February 2011, 7:18 PM
OK pg fan I got you. Gallade, lucario, and stradius, expect PMs soon, I like the offers. Next time that I will try to trade will be Tuesday at 9pm

gallade100
6th February 2011, 8:34 PM
hi i am on now

kaiser soze
8th February 2011, 4:56 AM
I'm sorry y'all but I will not be available tomorrow night (busy week with a special event). However, I am committed to getting these trades done. I will be available 3:30-5 eastern on tuesday. PM me if you have a better time so we can work it out

decadencia
8th February 2011, 5:28 AM
26 to go? what u missing?

kaiser soze
8th February 2011, 7:14 PM
Good news I can trade tonight at 9 :)

sbredeye
8th February 2011, 7:49 PM
I have lots of Masterballs, well six at this point, and I'm in dire need of a Shaymin or Darkrai if you have one.

gallade100
8th February 2011, 8:03 PM
hi kaiser soze i am online

gallade100
8th February 2011, 8:06 PM
i am on pokemon platinum

gallade100
8th February 2011, 8:11 PM
i want to make 2 trades than one rayphirior (rhydon with protecter) for phoine with blizzard and brine

PatarWolfe
9th February 2011, 2:57 AM
I'll give you a masterball for a charmander.

darthroker29
9th February 2011, 3:11 AM
hey I saw that you take items as well. I was wondering if you'd take a PP up for a chimchar. My timezone is US pacific.

jmfpokemon
13th February 2011, 4:33 PM
Hello, I see you are looking for Plates, i have Earth plate, Insect plate, Icicle plate, Stone plate, Spooky plate, Fist plate and Dread plate.

I am willing to trade each plate for a pokemon :)

Clampearl, Magmar, Electabuzz, Trapinch, Staryu, Horsea, mawile

In that order of want if you dont need a certain plate :)

use FC Pearl.

also see you are online right now if we can trade sometime soon (today) that would be awesome :)

SteelBlade14_Spriter
19th February 2011, 4:29 AM
If u want masterballs, i can give you some :D

camster12345
19th February 2011, 8:53 AM
ile trade you 3 masterballs for a eggmove vulpix pm me if its trade

PersianStrike
20th February 2011, 3:53 PM
If you want a celebi for your dex, I have two. We can arrange a trade or we can do a dex trade.

MrRutt
20th February 2011, 7:14 PM
Hey I'm looking for squirtle bulbasaur regice, registeel, regirock, regigas, feebas, milotic, spiritomb, dark rai, celebi , manaphy, toxicroak. I have sinjoh giratina, heatran, palkia, dialga, cresselia, all other starters, shiny lvl 100 ho oh, spiky eat pichu, most plates, Pp ups, Pp max, rare candies, master ball. Let me know. I have more.

Pixil
21st February 2011, 12:10 AM
Interesting offers.

viralxagentx
25th February 2011, 4:12 AM
hey, i was wondering if we could trade my eevee with pp up for your egg move rotom. thanks in advanced :)

Ronnie360
25th February 2011, 7:39 AM
What would you want for a bagon? Any level. Naive Nature

kaiser soze
26th February 2011, 1:09 AM
bumping this with the following announcements:

- I have decided to experiment with IV breeding for a flygon. So I have a lot of trapinches with great IVs, most of them with 31 of SD and HP. since I got so many, I'm not going to be picky with offers
- as stated above, I got rotoms with rain dance, thunder, and shadow ball as egg moves.
- and vulpixes with sunny day, energy ball, and extrasensory

get them before I start playing Black!

TanMan45
26th February 2011, 2:36 AM
Hey i would like

CHICKORITA for a Lv.41 Meganium;
CYNDAQUIL for a Lv.20 Sudowoodo

P.s How would i trade you back

Miloticly-Mad
26th February 2011, 2:43 AM
ill trade you a feebas for a rotom

creature
27th February 2011, 9:10 PM
hey i'm kinda new to this, sorry, i'm looking for any of the three regi's mud kip and a deoxys, wondering what you'd want for any of the above/?

bludem0
2nd March 2011, 4:59 AM
Ill trade you any of my egg move pokemon below in my sig for an eggmove vulpix male plz :)

jzhou
12th March 2011, 12:35 AM
Hey, I have some shinies to trade! Message me back!

pokemasterfox
7th April 2011, 2:06 PM
got any shinies? those are what im interested in....that and that charmander. I can give up, say, a rare, fresh caught lv 100 magikarp or maybe a 97 lugia with psycho boost

Persheis
7th April 2011, 7:27 PM
Sup!

Do you raise and breed pokes for trading?

I would really like a Metang with Explosion and/or Earthquake.

Interesting Pokes I can offer:

Pichu: Volt Tackle/Encore/Wish
Eevee: Wish/Fake Tears (for the Vaporeon/Jolteon/Espeon variants)
Togepi: Nasty Plot
Female Mudkip.

Tnuter
7th April 2011, 7:48 PM
Do you have a magby? ill give you a Dratini with dragon pulse egg move

Azran Flame
11th April 2011, 2:45 PM
Do you have BW yet?

PokemonAndDBZ
13th April 2011, 2:08 AM
Do you have a male Gible with outrage? If its adamant that would be better, but that's not too important. I'm willing to trade a 31 Speed or 31 Sp. Def IV Ditto or a foreign one.

EQWashu
17th April 2011, 8:49 PM
I'd love to get the sinnoh starters and a female eevee (just the pokemon themselves, nothing special, but if the starters were girls that'd be awesome), but all I have of value are some offspring of my DW Mightyena and Rapidash with their abilites (Rattled and Flame body respectively) But I doubt thats enough for them :P

Richard__93
17th April 2011, 11:39 PM
could you get me a gible or bagon with good natures/ivs/egg moves please. i have rare candies and pp ups

memond
22nd April 2011, 2:36 AM
Will trade Garchomp for male deerling or male sawsbuck. must be male no hacks!

Tearbear
24th April 2011, 4:14 AM
Want: Egg Charmander, Egg Piplup, Venusaur

My offer: Any plate(have all), PPup's, Macho Brace

shinygrowlithe
24th April 2011, 4:42 AM
Can I get one of those trapinches? nature doesn't really matter. I don't have much in return but can give you a pp up and a rare candy

Zibdas
26th April 2011, 1:33 PM
I have a Pikachu colored Pichu. Is that worth a Phione?
PM me please.

MdeSilva
10th May 2011, 11:22 PM
I can give DW Poliwag and Cross Chop Croagunk