PDA

View Full Version : Guardian Spirits - Deoxys Mission

pokerockstar
20th February 2011, 12:23 AM
Hi all,

Was wondering if someone could help me out. My brother and I both have Guardian Spirts and therefore have access to unlimited Deoxys'. Only problem is it does not let you Mystery Gift more than one to each cartridge.

Is there any way to get around that? I would like to get all 4 forms as well as trade some but I don't have enough cartridges for that.

Also, I have an extra Diamond so if I kept on deleting that game would it work or would the mystery gift block still be on.

Let me know

DYLANJON
20th February 2011, 10:36 AM
i believe it works if you send it to one game, send the deoxys to another game (A deoxys storage) then restarting it, i'm not sure.

EDIT: you should trade me a deoxys, :p

redsky
20th February 2011, 1:15 PM
i believe it works if you send it to one game, send the deoxys to another game (A deoxys storage) then restarting it, i'm not sure.

Yes this does work, but you need to unlock mystery gift each time. It is probably quickest to restart on hg/ss because you only need to get to Oak to unlock mystery gift, but it can also be done on d/p/pl.

pokerockstar
20th February 2011, 3:49 PM
Yes this does work, but you need to unlock mystery gift each time. It is probably quickest to restart on hg/ss because you only need to get to Oak to unlock mystery gift, but it can also be done on d/p/pl.

How far along do you get Mystery Gift in HG/SS? I forget...

EDIT: you should trade me a deoxys, :p

Looking for a TRU Regi if you've got a legit one let me know. Its the only event Pokemon I need...never released in Canada :-(

Aquarelle
21st February 2011, 2:36 AM
How far along do you get Mystery Gift in HG/SS? I forget..

You should get it as soon as you get the Pokedex.