PDA

View Full Version : Looking for great EV's i have many shinies

hardcoreazn
21st February 2011, 7:24 PM
i want very powerful EV trained pokemon that i can put on my team (i perfer Lvl 100 an maybe shiny)

here is what i can offer
SHINY:
Rayquaza
heatran
charizard
ho oh
entei
ditto
shaymin
latias
skarmory
blissey
arcanine
machamp
seviper
vanmega
miloticc
starmie
absol
lugia
darkrai
magezone
regice
registeel
garitina
groudon
kyogre
raikou
suicune
mespirt
azelf
uxie
cresselia
regigigas
freslass
dusknoir
crobat
articuno
lucario
gyrados
Eevee
tyrogue
chikorita
beldum
manaphy
phione
lavitar
rotom
gastly
bronzor
dratini
hoppip
magby
and all the shiny starters

just post if you want somthing

Forsaken Greninja
19th February 2012, 3:54 AM
Manaphy is awsome! so is giratina+lugia but....
what are EVs or am i just stupid?

overlordmewtwo
19th February 2012, 4:07 AM
OK, can you clear a few things up for me?

First, is this really a trade shop? It doesn't look very official, so it's hard for me to tell. Usually trade shops that I've seen have had natures of offered Pokemon, EVs of the Pokemon offered, and whether or not a Pokemon is flawless. Also, many shops that I've seen have specific wants for trades. The last one is especially important because I could easily (according to your requirements) trade you an improperly EV-trained Pokemon, say that it's great, when in reality I'm ripping you off (not saying I will do this to you, because I won't. I'm just trying to prevent this from happening to you).

Second, there are plenty of trade shops where you can get deals for Pokemon that you seek (although pleasing someone else's desires can be hard to do sometimes).

Finally, has this shop really been approved? The original post date is February 21, which hasn't happened yet, so how can this even be on the forums right now?

@Hydri: See the main Serebii website for full details on EV's.