PDA

View Full Version : Alignment Test

Profesco
23rd February 2011, 5:38 AM
Having been friends with a few folks savvy to this sort of thing, and seeing Josh's all-caps user title recently, I decided to find out how I measure up in terms of... I guess it's like a videogame/RPG character trait test. Seemed sort of interesting because these alignments can be seen across this very forum in the ways people speak and act.

So, pretending this forum is a game of Dungeons & Dragons or some such, what are you? (http://easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html)

Turns out I'm...

Neutral Good

Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because because it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXX (3)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Chaos --- XXX (3)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Evil ---- (0)

GaZsTiC
23rd February 2011, 5:52 AM
Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because because it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

-----------------------------------------

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaos --- XXXXXX (6)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Evil ---- XXXXXX (6)

skeeter13
23rd February 2011, 5:53 AM
Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment because it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Chaos --- XXXX (4)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral - XXXXXX (6)
Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Penguinist Trainer
23rd February 2011, 6:01 AM
Neutral Evil- A neutral evil villain does whatever he can get away with. He is out for himself, pure and simple. He sheds no tears for those he kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. He has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make him any better or more noble. On the other hand, he doesn�t have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies. Neutral evil is the best alignment you can be because you can advance yourself without regard for others. However, neutral evil can be a dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXX (4)
Chaos --- XXXXXX (6)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXX (4)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Ultimate Champion
23rd February 2011, 6:06 AM
Chaotic Neutral- A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal. However, chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral - XXXXX (5)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Cobalt_Latios
23rd February 2011, 6:09 AM
So, pretending this forum is a game of Dungeons & Dragons or some such, what are you? (http://easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html)
I just went with your typical JRPG for this...

I kept thinking of every possible trope for each question. And various other rpgs that I've played.

Lesse what I got:

Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment because it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXX (4)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XX (2)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Evil ---- XX (2)

Yeah, there were a few questions I was a tad hesitant on... but hey.

edit: tweaked my choices a bit...

True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXX (5)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Chaos --- XXXXXXX (7)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Evil ---- XXXX (4)

Hmm... not sure which I like more, lol!

edit:
Chaotic Good- A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit. However, chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment because it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXX (9)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXX (5)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXX (8)

Good & Evil:
Neutral - XXXX (4)
Evil ---- XXXXXX (6)

Now this suits me :D.

/CL

Akiza
23rd February 2011, 6:09 AM
You Are:

Lawful Good

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXX (6)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXX (4)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Evil ---- XX (2)

Lbsweet96
23rd February 2011, 6:10 AM
True Neutral

True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXX (4)
Chaos --- XXXXXXX (7)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXX (6)
Evil ---- XXXXXXX (7)

I figured this is what I'd be. Also I like how every alignment is the best alignment.

Juputoru
23rd February 2011, 6:24 AM
Pfft, all the "would you kill the king? testify against your friend?" questions assume that the people you're betraying are good guys. What if the king is a corrupt *******? Am I allowed to poison his drink *then*?

Anyway, results:
True Neutral
(the guy above me posted the overly long description already so :x)

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Chaos --- XXXXXXX (7)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Evil ---- XX (2)

So basically I'm a good(/neutral) person who follows the law if the law's not terrible or whatever. Works for me.

PS: I love how both mods who've taken the test so far aren't even Lawful. I guess we don't have to completely care about the rules to enforce them!

Cobalt_Latios
23rd February 2011, 6:28 AM
Pfft, all the "would you kill the king? testify against your friend?" questions assume that the people you're betraying are good guys. What if the king is a corrupt *******? Am I allowed to poison his drink *then*?
THIS!!

I kept thinking, what if.... for about half of those questions.

Damn, this feels more like playing Fallout than anything else. Where's my "third" optio- oh, nevermind, there it is...

I read the description for "Chaotic good"... but have yet to actually get it. Hmmm... I'll try something else.

/CL

Aquadon
23rd February 2011, 6:31 AM

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXXX (5)

Good & Evil:
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Evil ---- XXX (3)

I always knew there was a little bit of evil in there, but more often than not I try to be a good guy.

Ellie
23rd February 2011, 6:35 AM

yeeeeee. this is more fun than doing hw i guess.

ArmorAndonomon
23rd February 2011, 6:36 AM
Apparently I'm too bloody nice. Herp.

You Are:

Neutral Good

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (31)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (31)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Law & Chaos:
Chaos --- XXX (3)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Evil ---- (0)

Cobalt_Latios
23rd February 2011, 6:41 AM
Just now noticed that there was a sidebar that held all the possible results -_-...

Anyhow... how the hell is Neutral Evil feminine?

edit: so is True Neutral... that's odd.

/CL

Lbsweet96
23rd February 2011, 6:42 AM
edits

Can you really say it suits you if you had to take the quiz three times to get it? :\

Cobalt_Latios
23rd February 2011, 6:47 AM
Can you really say it suits you if you had to take the quiz three times to get it? :\
What can I say, some of those options call for different scenarios. And some of those scenarios fall under different categories. I still voted on the second one though, implying that I did decide on one, but did the last one for kicks to see what else I could get while still being on "good" terms.

/CL

raquiri
23rd February 2011, 6:56 AM
I think I'm true neutral, but my actual answer on the test varies.

Krake
23rd February 2011, 7:10 AM
I think this fits me.

Neutral Good

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXXX (5)

Good & Evil:
Evil ---- (0)

Strange. I thought that I would have at least one evil point this time.

But since I am so close to Lawful Good, I'd technically be Neutral Good with Lawful tendencies.

Profesco
23rd February 2011, 7:10 AM

Hah, I think the premise is supposed to be that you're being asked to do something wrong, meaning the persons you're doing it to are, yes, to be assumed good. If there was relevant info like corruption or crime, it'd be mentioned.

PS: I love how both mods who've taken the test so far aren't even Lawful. I guess we don't have to completely care about the rules to enforce them!

We're not even hitting a "Good" majority as of this point. :p

Soon the rant threads about us will become bibliographied pamphlets lol.

Also I like how every alignment is the best alignment.

If everyone's the best, no one is. ;) (I think they mean to simply say what the best thing you can expect from each alignment is.)

Armorandonomon's even more Good than I am, not a surprise. Penguinist Trainer is actually Evil, which is a surprise!

Arceusdude222
23rd February 2011, 7:14 AM

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Chaos --- XXX (3)

Good & Evil:
Evil ---- X (1)

Really didn't expect this.

Chaos Emperor
23rd February 2011, 7:24 AM
I am Chaotic evil.

Chaotic Evil- A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If he is simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can be made to work together only by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him. Chaotic evil is sometimes called demonic because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is the best alignment you can be because combines self-interest and pure freedom. However, chaotic evil can be a dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but also of the order on which beauty and life depend.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXX (3)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (34)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (39)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXX (3)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- (0)
Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)

totally what i expected. so dont cross me or else. ;)

Mariya Shidou
23rd February 2011, 7:29 AM
You Are:

Neutral Good

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXX (6)
Chaos --- XXXX (4)

Good & Evil:
Neutral - XXXXXX (6)
Evil ---- XX (2)

Man, I felt kind of restricted there. Just... a few places where a slightly more middle option was necessary.

Hah, I think the premise is supposed to be that you're being asked to do something wrong, meaning the persons you're doing it to are, yes, to be assumed good. If there was relevant info like corruption or crime, it'd be mentioned.

Even then, I think that doing something like that would count toward Chaotic Good, right?

LordVader2719
23rd February 2011, 7:47 AM

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (33)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (29)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (28)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Chaos --- XXX (3)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Evil ---- (0)

What I expected.

Cipher
23rd February 2011, 8:02 AM
True Neutral

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

Law & Chaos:
Chaos --- XXXXX (5)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Evil ---- XXXX (4)Took this once before and had more points in True Neutral. Took it this time and had ties in two areas. I'm not sure what exactly I answered differently. Oh well.

And I'm definitely more "philosophically committed to neutrality" than "lacking conviction." That all fits pretty well.

Indragon
23rd February 2011, 1:11 PM
Another of 'em Neutral Goods.

Neutral Good

Detailed Results:

Alignment:

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXXXX (6)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Evil ---- XXX (3)

pupintheturd
23rd February 2011, 1:22 PM
You Are:

Neutral Good

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXXXX (6)

Good & Evil:
Neutral - XXXXXX (6)
Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Neutral good, too bad.

PLANES CURE TOWERS
23rd February 2011, 1:33 PM
Chaotic Neutral- A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal. However, chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.

Shocker.

rekreatur
23rd February 2011, 1:43 PM
Chaotic Evil - A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If he is simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can be made to work together only by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him. Chaotic evil is sometimes called demonic because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is the best alignment you can be because combines self-interest and pure freedom. However, chaotic evil can be a dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but also of the order on which beauty and life depend.

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXX (3)
Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

I feel mean.

PsychedelicJellyfish
23rd February 2011, 2:45 PM
Apparently, I am:

Neutral Evil- A neutral evil villain does whatever he can get away with. He is out for himself, pure and simple. He sheds no tears for those he kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. He has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make him any better or more noble. On the other hand, he doesn�t have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies. Neutral evil is the best alignment you can be because you can advance yourself without regard for others. However, neutral evil can be a dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXX (6)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXX (3)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Although the in-depth results would seem to indicate that I could just as easily have come out as Chaotic Evil.

In any case, I appear to be pretty damn evil and, honestly, I'm actually quite pleased. Teeheehee.

PokeJustice
23rd February 2011, 2:57 PM
True Neutral - A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (28)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXX (6)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXX (4)

Good & Evil:
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Evil ---- XX (2)
Not terribly surprised by this.

Corroded Arceus
24th February 2011, 12:52 AM

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXX (5)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXX (6)
Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

I agree with this strongly. I'm not a good or bad person, but I do tend to create chaos wherever I go.

Moltanic
24th February 2011, 2:24 AM
You Are:

Chaotic Neutral

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXX (4)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Evil ---- XXXXXX (6)

I feel that this really suits me. I try to be a good, honest person more often than not, but ultimately, I'm out for myself; with maybe one person being an exception. I also have a resentment for authority and a stubbornness streak a mile wide.

darkgamerGS
24th February 2011, 4:26 AM

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXX (5)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- X (1)

Kinda wish the options were better at some points.

chimkong
24th February 2011, 5:46 PM

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)

Law & Chaos:
Chaos --- XXXX (4)

Good & Evil:
Evil ---- X (1)

EDIT: Not all questions apply to everyone, you know :3 - BUT! I'm proud to be not all that "lawful" ^^

Noctourniquet
24th February 2011, 6:03 PM
this thread. <3

Chaotic Neutral

Chaotic Neutral - A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal. However, chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XX (2)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Good & Evil:
Neutral - XXXX (4)
Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

CyberBlastoise
24th February 2011, 6:06 PM
Behold, for I am

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXX (6)
Chaos --- XXXX (4)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Ethan
24th February 2011, 6:25 PM
Chaotic Good- A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit. However, chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment because it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.

And

Alignment:

Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXX (5)

Good & Evil:
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Accurate imo.

Locke Yggdrasill
24th February 2011, 6:28 PM
You Are:

Neutral Evil

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXX (3)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXX (4)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)

Rocketeer
24th February 2011, 6:29 PM

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXX (8)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXX (6)
Evil ---- XXXXXX (6)

Landorus
24th February 2011, 6:36 PM
Chaotic Good

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)

Good & Evil:
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

Sounds like me.

2D Thom
24th February 2011, 6:42 PM
Well here's mine:

Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)

Law & Chaos:
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXXX (5)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Evil ---- (0)

0 evil? Awesome!

murkrowrob
24th February 2011, 7:07 PM
Neutral Evil

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXX (6)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- (0)
Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)

I'm such a nice person ^_^ I love good = 0
Although, seriously, I am a quite nice sort or person.

omniouswind
24th February 2011, 8:24 PM
My friends and I have randomly been discussing character alignment a lot recently, even going as far as to make an alignment chart for all of us. d:

Anyway I took this same quiz, different website a few days ago and got Lawful Good.
I personally think I more of Chaotic Good...
Perhaps I will retake it.

Jb
24th February 2011, 8:32 PM
True Neutral

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (29)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXXXXX (7)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Evil ---- XXXXXX (6)

Mandi.
24th February 2011, 8:34 PM
Chaotic Neutral

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXX (5)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- X (1)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXX (4)
Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Sklobington
24th February 2011, 8:48 PM

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (31)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXX (3)

Good & Evil:
Evil ---- (0)

not an once of evil... mhhh, i suppose true.... and theres a bit of choas... i suppose its reasonably acurate. although i dont restrict freedom

Armando Payne
24th February 2011, 8:49 PM
Fear me, for I AM ARMANDO PAYNE, BIG BAD OF SPPF. Woo! Woo! Woo! You know it bro.

You Are:

Chaotic Evil

Chaotic Evil- A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If he is simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can be made to work together only by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him. Chaotic evil is sometimes called demonic because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is the best alignment you can be because combines self-interest and pure freedom. However, chaotic evil can be a dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but also of the order on which beauty and life depend.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (28)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral - XXXX (4)
Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)

Umbreon-dana
24th February 2011, 9:28 PM
Neutral Good

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXX (7)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXXXXX (7)

Good & Evil:
Evil ---- (0)

I am absolutely not surprised by this. At all.

I kind of agree with this, actually. A lot of the questions were really vague and probably should've had more answers, honestly. With most of the questions, I was always asking "but what if this, this, and this?". My answer would've varied based on the circumstances.

We're not even hitting a "Good" majority as of this point. :p

Ethan broke the Neutral-Good tie. The mods are majorly good after all. Neutral Good, in fact.

Soon the rant threads about us will become bibliographied pamphlets lol.

"...furthermore, he only has 13 CON! How can you let someone mod a forum when they only have 13 CON? Honestly!"

Locke Yggdrasill
24th February 2011, 9:33 PM
I kind of agree with this, actually. A lot of the questions were really vague and probably should've had more answers, honestly. With most of the questions, I was always asking "but what if this, this, and this?". My answer would've varied based on the circumstances.

Any Internet quiz less than, say, 150 questions is going to be so lacking in depth that it's almost ridiculous how general and incorrect it is. Re: personality types/quizzes

Ya ok
24th February 2011, 10:10 PM
You Are:
True Neutral

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXX (6)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXX (8)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXX (5)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

Aquarelle
25th February 2011, 3:51 AM
You Are:

Lawful Neutral

Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Law & Chaos:
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXXXX (6)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXX (5)
Evil ---- XXXXXX (6)

This makes sense, actually...

Dan The Poke Man
25th February 2011, 4:08 AM

Detailed Results:

Alignment:

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Chaos --- XXXXXXX (7)

Good & Evil:
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Evil ---- XXXX (4)

Shadowsol93
27th February 2011, 11:54 PM
Hmm, I thought I was gonna get Chaotic Neutral...

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (29)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXX (4)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXX (5)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

meteor64
28th February 2011, 10:08 AM
Perfect balance of Good and Neutral, so I think it just randomly picked between Lawful Good and Lawful Neutral.

You Are:

Lawful Neutral

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Chaotic Evil ---- XX (2)

Law & Chaos:
Chaos --- XX (2)

Good & Evil:
Evil ---- (0)

AmpharosUltimatum
28th February 2011, 5:21 PM
Ah hah... Hah hah....

I don't know if I like my result.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:

Law & Chaos:
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXXXXX (7)

Good & Evil:
Evil ---- XXXX (4)

Beechlgz
28th February 2011, 5:43 PM
Some of these questions don't have answers that I would give, rather would respond with another question because the answer depends on several factors that are not disclosed in the question. So my result is probably quite inaccurate.

You Are:

Neutral Good

Detailed Results:

Alignment:

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXXXXX (7)

Good & Evil:
Evil ---- X (1)

Meh.

pirate555
28th February 2011, 6:04 PM
Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Law & Chaos:
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Chaos --- XXXX (4)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Evil ---- XX (2)

I guess university wasn't quite as corrupting as I thought it would be...Maybe I should look elsewhere for my anarcho-revolutionary streak.

MKFC
28th February 2011, 9:48 PM
You Are:

True Neutral

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXX (5)
Chaos --- XXXXX (5)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Evil ---- XXX (3)

...Wow. I didn't see that coming.

7 tyranitars
28th February 2011, 10:00 PM
You Are:

True Neutral

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXXXXX (7)

Good & Evil:
Evil ---- XXX (3)

this is mine :) sounds interesting :)

MarshtompMan
28th February 2011, 10:03 PM
You Are:

True Neutral

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXXXXX (7)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Evil ---- XXXX (4)

Yeah ...

The Eleventh
28th February 2011, 10:16 PM

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)

Law & Chaos:
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXX (3)

Good & Evil:
Evil ---- (0)

Shneak
28th February 2011, 10:20 PM
True Neutral

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXXX (5)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXX (7)
Evil ---- XXXX (4)

Fenix
28th February 2011, 10:29 PM
My characters in RPG's that use this system were almost always chaotic good/chaotic neutral. Got a slightly different result for myself;

You Are:

True Neutral

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXX (6)
Chaos --- XXXXXXX (7)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Evil ---- XX (2)

Endless
28th February 2011, 10:29 PM
You Are:
Lawful Neutral

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (30)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Chaos --- XXXX (4)

Good & Evil:
Evil ---- (0)

Kutie Pie
1st March 2011, 11:52 PM
That was interesting. But maybe I didn't answer truthfully, some of them were rather... whatever word I'm trying to think of that meant most of them were in between or whatever.

True Neutral

Detailed Results:

Alignment:

Law & Chaos:
Chaos --- XXX (3)

Good & Evil:
Evil ---- X (1)

Dawn_Hero
2nd March 2011, 12:02 AM
Lawful Good

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Chaos --- XXX (3)

Good & Evil:
Evil ---- XXX (3)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol. Me? Lawful good? xD Nah, I don't think so. Hahahahah. I seriously didn't even try for that, either. o.o I'd actually really been expecting chaotic evil or something based on the answers I'd given. That's sort of funny. Lol. Well if that's not a confidence booster I dunno what is.

DucksGoMooful
2nd March 2011, 12:18 AM
You Are:

Neutral Good

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXXX (5)

Good & Evil:
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Evil ---- XXXXX (5)
Yeah, it's Neutral Good.

Short Wing
2nd March 2011, 8:41 PM
Lawful Good

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (36)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXX (3)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Evil ---- (0)

Griff4815
2nd March 2011, 9:13 PM
You Are:

Neutral Good

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXX (7)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXX (5)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Good & Evil:
Evil ---- XX (2)

Haruka
3rd March 2011, 12:51 AM

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXX (7)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXX (4)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Evil ---- XXX (3)

This makes me sound like I don't do nothin' for nobody. I'm actually more generous than I often care to admit. Apart from that though, fits me well.