PDA

View Full Version : Agitated Pokemon or Frightened Pokemon? Which do you hate more?

Palamon
25th February 2011, 9:29 PM
The title basically says it all...

I hate frightened Pokemon more. For one thing, they run away from you and take forever to catch up to.

Agitated Pokemon chase you, but who cares, they're easy to capture with a Poke assist.

Your opinion?

Canto
25th February 2011, 9:37 PM
Agitated ones are worse because their attacks are a lot stronger. Frightened ones are easier because they don't attack at all.

Palamon
25th February 2011, 9:49 PM
Agitated ones are worse because their attacks are a lot stronger. Frightened ones are easier because they don't attack at all.

They do attack, actually. They attack faster than a non-frightened Pokemon.

Aquarelle
25th February 2011, 10:55 PM
I can't stand agitated Pokemon. They run so fast that I can't get away from them. Then, I don't like having to use an assist and risk losing that Pokemon just so that the agitated Pokemon can be calmed down so I can run. After that, the agitated Pokemon always *loves* to *stalk* me, so that as soon as I finish fighting it, I'm immediately dragged into *another* battle. I keep getting stuck in battles with the agitated Pokemon until I finally manage to leave the room. >___>

At least frightened Pokemon don't stalk you and leave you alone.

Primal Crusader V
26th February 2011, 12:44 AM
Frightened all the way. Especially Pokemon like Electavire or Magmortar being frightened. It's just Pathetic. Pokemon can KILL humans (depends on that pokemon). Really, I just hate the running and the sound effects. It makes ME agitated

Burakoru
26th February 2011, 12:54 AM
Agitated pokemon, for an easy capture you have to risk one of your pokemon fleeing, while unless it's a powerful scared pokemon, you don't.

Lorde
26th February 2011, 1:44 AM
I hate Frightened Pokemon a lot more than I hate Agitated Pokemon. I hate having to chase after Frightened Pokemon because it takes too long. I remember having to chase down that frightened Mew during the Special Mew mission on the first Ranger game, and it was terrible. I'll take Agitated Pokemon any day :x

DasBoot
26th February 2011, 8:33 PM
I dislike them both. D:

Canto
26th February 2011, 9:08 PM
They do attack, actually. They attack faster than a non-frightened Pokemon.

Oh yeah, you're right. I haven't played Ranger in months so I guess I forgot. :\

Randomness
11th April 2011, 3:53 AM
agitated. god that mewtwo half-killed me, as if the first time werent enough. but having to chase after pokemon forever doesnt sound too pretty, either.

Gryghaim
29th May 2011, 9:05 PM
Aggitated definatly! Them bosses are so Effin annoying. But agitated in general is jus plain crap.

TheEpicGoomba
29th May 2011, 9:09 PM
Both are anoying for different reasons. If you want to catch a frightend Pokemon t can be a pain to catch up with while the problem for agitated Pokemon is when you wanna get through a place quickly they just randomly attack you which is also a pain.

Regiultima
1st June 2011, 6:18 AM
I don't hate either of them. I like both of them because they can provide a somewhat decent challenge.

zapto369
5th June 2011, 11:43 AM
Frightened, but once the capture starts, agitated. So both maybe? But I like the challenge of both so I really don't mind either way.

castlewars
5th June 2011, 12:21 PM
I particularly hate agitated Pokemon. Of particular annoyance is in the Vien Forest in Shadows of Almia, when Beedrill is trying to chase you.

Accelgor
1st July 2011, 11:02 AM
Agitated pokemon.

Angeltripper
4th July 2011, 11:42 AM
SCARED POKEMON >:D!!! it takes time to chase the vulpixs in the ice temple mission then you must face feraligatr. also, i had a heck alot of trouble with gorbyss in canal ruins cause i didnt know you could hit a tower with the 2 huntail to trap it >:D

pinkchomby
8th July 2011, 3:03 AM
agitated pokemon

TheMindGames
10th September 2011, 6:11 PM
I hate all of them

Bulletproof
22nd September 2011, 6:58 AM
Frightened Pokemon:
Run away from you.
Attack quickly.
Move quickly.
Attack less.

Agitated Pokemon:
Charge at you(damage).
Attack stronger.
Get a new or stronger move after they rage.
Attack more.

I vote Frightened, because that Feraligtr mission was brutal.

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!
1st October 2011, 8:22 PM
Both were pretty annoying. They made missions harder for me.

scorpio108
3rd October 2011, 2:19 PM
Agitated pokemon

Zoruagible
9th October 2011, 10:39 PM
I find both annoying. The scared make me annoyed most though

Zachmac
22nd November 2011, 6:48 AM
Frightened, for the purpose of catching up with them.

I actually like agitated pokemon, they are tougher to capture, and I'm always dying for a challenging capture. I don't use my Poke Assist on them unless it's an emergency, to.

Nightfall_
23rd February 2012, 3:50 PM
Both are annoying. Frightened Pokemon are almost impossible to catch, and once you do catch it, after 10 seconds it runs away.

If you ever played the first ranger, and then tried the mew special mission, you'll know what i'm talking about.

Angeltripper
23rd February 2012, 4:08 PM
Both are annoying. Frightened Pokemon are almost impossible to catch, and once you do catch it, after 10 seconds it runs away.

If you ever played the first ranger, and then tried the mew special mission, you'll know what i'm talking about.

shedinja > mew

anyways, in GS frightened pokemon were hard to get s rank on, but agitated were much, much easier. so these days, I prefer agitated (especially in the past)

Primal Crusader V
23rd February 2012, 8:44 PM
Frightened pokemon are the most bothersome to capture to me.

Agitated?

I just love challanges like that. Makes things a bit more fast-paced and fun.

SasoriSand
23rd February 2012, 10:29 PM
Agitated Pokemon because of the Past Missions (missions in the "Temples) simply because I would have finished them if it weren't for them become so angry I can barely even make a loop or use my Pokemon...

In case your wondering
1 Poke per level
Start your Styler level over
Extremly hard to rank up Styler and Pokemon

Serebii!
24th April 2012, 7:25 AM
Agitated because they are much quicker making them a lot harder than frightened

☭Secret_Shocker☭
7th May 2012, 2:08 PM
Frightened. I really hate it when they're chickening out and you have to give a damn chase to get some silly little thing.

Siebold
13th June 2012, 12:39 AM
This is how I look at it...

Frightened pokemon are like a repel. There are so many agitated pokemon in the games, a frightened pokemon is like a ticket past that part.

nathandg0924
9th July 2012, 11:06 AM
Agitated. I find them more annoying and at least, I can catch up on the frightened ones.

Mr. Spock
25th September 2012, 12:08 AM
frightened
its sooo anoying to chase them especially if u need them

Bolt the Cat
12th December 2012, 2:14 AM
Agitated, definitely. They're harder to run away from, and once they catch you, you're locked in for half the battle. And if you actually want to catch them, it takes twice as long.

Flo
7th February 2013, 9:14 PM
I don't see what's so bad about the frightened ones.

The agitated ones make my arms hurt.

Komaeda
12th February 2013, 6:12 AM
Agitated Pokemon are so much more annoying.

Mew The Gato
9th May 2013, 7:38 PM
While both are annoying, I prefer Agitated Pokemon over Frightened ones...

☭Azimuth_055☣
11th May 2013, 8:59 PM
Honestly, I dislike both. I've had my own problems with both.