PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon White Team (Help Please!)

ashgirl92
2nd March 2011, 4:12 AM
I am not really sure what I want to use for Pokemon White. It seems to me I always end up with a very unblanced team. All sweepers usually. I want a nice balanced team this time.

So far, I am using these Pokemon:
-Samurott
-Braviary
-Chandelure
-Elecktross perhaps?
-Sawsbuck maybe?
-Hax?

What do you all think? Any suggestions? I know it will be just for in game and it do extremely well no matter what I choose, but I want my team to be pretty dang decent for once. lol

Wildfyre
2nd March 2011, 4:16 AM
Well first thing's first, it all depends on what you like.

So, you have Samurott Chandelure and Braviary, maybe you could get a Ground/Rock type, an Electric/Dark type, and a filler. For Ground and Rock, my personal fav if Excadrill, but many people prefer Krookodile. Yes, Elektross is a nice electric, but i heard it's hard to raise, and it evolves by Thunderstone. Haxorus is an excellent choice, with that 147 Atk stat. Hope i helped :D

EDIT:

Here's an Example:

Samurott - Your starter, a great water type pokemon with above average stats and movepool. Good moveset:
Swords Dance, Aqua Jet, Ice Beam, Megahorn

Chandelure - Great Fire/Ghost poke, amazing 145 SpAtk, and nice movepool. Good Set:
Flamethrower, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Calm Mind/Psychic

Braviary- Great Flying type, awesome attack and decent movepool. Sorry i dont like Braviary so dont know its moves :(

Excadrill/Krookodile - Both awesome ground types, Krookodile has better typing but Excarill better movepool. Sets:
Excadrill: EQ Stone Edge Drill Liner Swords Dance Krookodile: Outrage EQ Stone Edge Filler Move

Elektross: Really cool and strong Electric type, But don't know much about it sorry :(

Haxorus: Alright, here comes the power. 147 Atk, so obviously go physical.
Moves: Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Brick Break, EQ

Hope I helped :D

peacemaker987
2nd March 2011, 4:59 AM
Rules pl0x.

Haxorus@Leftovers
Jolly / Adamant / Mold Breaker
-Swords Dance / Dragon Dance
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Return / Rock Slide

Meh, Hax-r-us has pretty decent speed, and with a Jolly nature it should be more
than enough to outpace the competition. Swords Dance takes advantage and
makes you Hulk smash everyone. Dragon Dance isn't quite is powerful but it
ensures that you get the first hit out there... usually ending poorly for the other
fellow.

ashgirl92
2nd March 2011, 2:11 PM
Ok,I will def. use Hax now.

Thank you to both you : )

Bad_Apple!!
2nd March 2011, 9:48 PM
Rules state that you must submit at least 3 Pokémon and movesets before we can help you.

... But personally I don't care! XD

Letsee...

Samurott
- Aqua Jet / Aqua Tail / Razor Shell / Hydro Pump
- X-Scissor / Megahorn
- Ice Beam
- Swords Dance

There's tons of possibilities with Water. If you want priority, Aqua Jet. Aqua Tail and Hydro Pump are sort of in the same boat, both have pretty good power, but sacrifice accuracy. Razor Shell is middle ground, as in more power than Aqua Jet (not as much as the other two), and better accuracy. It's all your choice. It's sort of the same question with X-Scissor and Megahorn. Are you willing to sacrifice accuracy for power? Ice Beam for coverage. Swords dance is a bit questionable. If you end up going with Hydro Pump, Swords Dance is only going to boost X-Scissor/Megahorn.

Chandelure
- Flamethrower
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball
- Calm Mind

Get a few calm minds in, then tear through your opponents with the proper move. Pretty straight forward Special Sweeper.

Elecktross (Timid Nature)
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower
- Grass Knot
- Flash Cannon

Special Sweeper? It has no weaknesses, so that's a bonus, so it's best to get one with a Timid Nature to boast speed (and not Attack). Basically use whatever move is best suited for deliberation.

Haxorus
- Brick Break
- Dragon Claw / Outrage
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide

Physical Sweeper, in a sense. Brick Break for Ice/Rock/Dark types, QuakeSlide for coverage, and your choice of Dragon Claw or Outrage. Dragon Claw is reliable, or if you want more power, Outrage, just remember that it leads to confusion.