adamant
sand rush
max attack and speed
soft sand
-EQ
-rock slide
-swords dance
-x-scissor

any thoughts or suggestions? This is mainly a sweeper team for fun not really competitive...

snakebit
4th March 2011, 12:38 AM
Exactadrill
-Hone claws
-drill run
-earthquake
-Ariel ace

benwsf
4th March 2011, 12:42 AM
Dragon Tail+Leech Seed=Not Good. Replace Dragon Tail or Leech Seed with Return.

Lucario0708
4th March 2011, 12:58 AM
Exactadrill
-Hone claws
-drill run
-earthquake
-Ariel ace

that set = crap for excadrill, the set he already posted is better, swords dance is better than hone claws because of stronger attack boost, rock slide and EQ for pseudo quake edge

and x-scissor for coverage and nasty grass

though sand rush isn't good if theres no sandstorm huh? so use mold breaker isntead (if you are willing to breed dreamworld pokes) if you dont wanna breeed, then do sand force instead

XXD17
6th March 2011, 10:34 PM
Dragon Tail+Leech Seed=Not Good. Replace Dragon Tail or Leech Seed with Return.

Thanx for the advice!!!...the thing however is that my serperior is kind of a wall in disguise rather than a pure sweeper...it holds leftovers and is more inclined to stall out the opponent by sucking out life with leech seed...I don't ever use dragon tail unless I'm in a horrible position where it's impossible for me to stall and the opponent expects me to switch out or the opponent pokemon can stall me out like if it's a ferrothorn or something...so that's the main reason I run d-tail and leech seed together...is it still bad though?

mr_boge
7th March 2011, 1:45 PM
I like this team a lot, the only problem I see with it are its weaknesses.
Ice can take out 4 of the 6, and water can take out the other 2 plus 1 other.
And a lot of pokemon that are water type, will carry a Ice move.
Not that this should really be a problem in-game, but you may run into some troubles at gym #7, if chandelure cant handle it.

Shine
7th March 2011, 1:58 PM
Energy Ball instead of Psychic on Chandelure, and Rock Slide instead of X-Scissor on Haxorus.

XXD17
7th March 2011, 4:37 PM
I like this team a lot, the only problem I see with it are its weaknesses.
Ice can take out 4 of the 6, and water can take out the other 2 plus 1 other.
And a lot of pokemon that are water type, will carry a Ice move.
Not that this should really be a problem in-game, but you may run into some troubles at gym #7, if chandelure cant handle it.

I've got a darmanitan backup just for that gym ;) and archeops is max speed so it can outspeed even the fastest ice type and OKHO it with stab, boosted rock slide...I also have a basculin and a jellicent for back-up water types...

mr_boge
7th March 2011, 7:15 PM
I've got a darmanitan backup just for that gym ;) and archeops is max speed so it can outspeed even the fastest ice type and OKHO it with stab, boosted rock slide...I also have a basculin and a jellicent for back-up water types...

well in that case, your team is golden! haha