PDA

View Full Version : My Last team, until the 6th gen where I make more teams. Feedback needed

Clampdamp3
4th March 2011, 9:38 PM
1. Cofagrigus ( Relaxed )
Mummy
Wise Glasses

Shadow Ball
Energy Ball
Will-O-Wisp
Calm Mind

2. Emboar ( Rash)
Blaze
Zoom Lens

Scald
Wild Charge
Flamethrower
Brick Break

3. Gothitelle ( Modest)
Frisk
Twistedspoon

Fake Tears
Psyshock
Thunderbolt
Reflect

4. Cinccino ( Naive)
Technician
Leftovers

Return
Dig
Thunder Wave
Echoed Voice

5. Scrafty ( Sassy)
Shed Skin
Rocky Helmet

Hi Jump Kick
Crunch
Dragon Dance
Poison Jab

6. Haxorus ( Adamant)
Rivalry
Dragon Fang

Dragon Dance
Dragon Claw
Bulldoze
Brick Break

Lucario0708
4th March 2011, 10:17 PM
jolly > sassy on scrafty, and dragon dance > bulk up on scrafty

earthquake > brick break on haxorus, and rock slide > bulldoze on haxorus for pseudo quake edge, and you might consider outrage > dragon claw on hax for loldamage

Clampdamp3
4th March 2011, 10:40 PM
jolly > sassy on scrafty, and dragon dance > bulk up on scrafty

earthquake > brick break on haxorus, and rock slide > bulldoze on haxorus for pseudo quake edge, and you might consider outrage > dragon claw on hax for loldamage

What's the difference between Bulk Up and Dragon Dance for Scrafty? He has poor speed. Why increase it?

Also, for Hax, I don't really want to do a Quakeedge combo and I like Outrage and will probably consider it.

Lucario0708
4th March 2011, 10:44 PM
bulk up is lolweak for boosting, and many people actually use jolly scrafty, plus it is just the better choice

quake-edge covers alot for hax, so it should be considered

outrage is good damage wise, but it leaves confusion though, thats why i said consider it, because if you want to take the risk fine, as most of the time 1-2 hits from outrage on haxorus after a couple DDs KOs most, and you can just switch in between pokemon to remove confusion anyway

Shine
5th March 2011, 3:28 AM
switch after DD? No :)
DDHax do NOT use Outrage, but Dragon Claw instead.

- You do NOT want to switch after even a single DD, as you lose the boost
- Dragon Claw is powerful enough after one or two DD
- It does not induce confusion and does not locks your move
- DD-boosted "self-hit on confusion" hurts Hax so bad it makes Dragon Claw the superior choice

Aurath8
5th March 2011, 12:29 PM
Cincinno@Expert Belt/Muscle Band
Adamant/Technician
-Sweep Slap
-Wake Up Slap
-Rock Blast
-Bullet Seed

Technician boosts each hit of multi-hit moves. That means Sweep Slap hits for a minimum 112.5 damage and a maximum 281.5 damage. At 3 hits it will beat the power of return with 168.5. The only downsides are the 85 accuracy and the chance of hitting only twice and being weaker than Return.
Wake-Up Slap is boosted to 90 and still covers Steels, but leaves you slightly vulnerable to Ghost. Rock Blast and Bullet Seed give decent coverage while still being boosted by Technician making them get 75-187.5 damage.

Scrafty@Leftovers
Adamant/Shed Skin
-HiJumpKick
-Crunch
-Bulk Up
-Rock Slide

Having to DDers on one team is a bit repetitive. Scrafty has a lot of potential for walling with Bulk Up and its actually better for him IMO.
@Lucario0708: I've yet to see a Jolly Scrafty.
Rock Slide covers Flying types which is one of the few types resisting Fighting yet hit neutral by Crunch and a threat to Scrafty. Poison Jab gives weak unreliable coverage against few grass types that are hit stronger by HJK anyway.

I hate you, Poison Jab

Haxorus wants the Mold Breaker ability and Earthquake+Rock Slide over Bulldoze+Brick Break. With Mold Breaker and QuakeEdge, Skarmory is the only pokemon that resists all of your moves.

Take Zoom Lens off Emboar. All its moves have 100% accuracy.

Lucario0708
5th March 2011, 6:44 PM
oh, shine, i failed to see that outcome, thanks