PDA

View Full Version : Finalized Pre-National Dex White Team

Bad_Apple!!
6th March 2011, 5:41 AM
Okay! I think I got my team perfect! If I could get any last minute opinions, such as items I should use, please let me know!

Again, same rules apply from before. I'm not going to breed, or search for that perfect nature, and I'm only using TMs/Items that come BEFORE you beat the Elite Four, and EVs/IVs are of no concern.

Serperior (Impish/Careful/Adamant/Jolly) @ Leftovers
Overgrow
- Coil
- Leech Seed
- Return
- Leaf Blade

Grass type. Leech Seed enemies to set up for entire team, Coil to build up stats, then sweep what I can with Return and Leaf Blade. **Post Game, I plan to change Coil to Swords Dance

Simipour (Lonely/Adamant/Naughty/Hasty/Jolly/Naive) @ Nothing! (to boost the power of Acrobatics)
Gluttony
- Shadow Claw
- Waterfall
- Acrobatics
- Brick Break

A physical sweeper, for what it's worth. Basically a Pokémon that can take on (most) all types that come it's way.

Krookodile (Lonely/Adamant/Naughty/Hasty/Jolly/Naive) @ ???
Moxie
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Crunch
- Bulk Up / Outrage

Physical Sweeper. He'll really shine when facing the Elite Four.

Darmanitan (Lonely/Adamant/Naughty/Hasty/Jolly/Naive) @ ???
Sheer Force
- Fire Punch / Flare Blitz
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Brick Break

Yet another physical sweeper. ... It can't be healthy to have these many sweepers on a team, but I think I've got really good type coverage.

Cofagrigus (Bold/Relaxed/Modest/Quiet/Calm/Sassy) @ ???
Mummy
- Protect
- Toxic
- Hex
- Grass Knot

With Toxic and with STAB, Hex has 150 base power, which is way more than what I would get with Shadow Ball (120 BP). I couldn't find anything to fill the fifth slot, so I went with Grass Knot. Finally! A wall/sponge!

Gavantula (Modest/Mild/Rash/Timid/Hasty/Naive) @ ???
Compoundeyes
- Thunder Wave
- Volt Change
- Bug Buzz
- Thunder

SPECIAL sweeper! :D Anyway, I can't get Energy Ball until post-game, and there's no other special attack that I could stick on, so I ended up going with an alternate electric attack.

I think that's about it! Looking over, I think this might be the best my team can be, Pre-National Dex. If you have any advice please tell me!

NidokingJ
6th March 2011, 7:57 AM
All looks good but not so sure about grassknot on coffinman

Bad_Apple!!
6th March 2011, 8:49 AM
All looks good but not so sure about grassknot on coffinman

Same here. I'm looking into alternatives, but so far, not much...

Tsumiki
6th March 2011, 9:34 AM
You'll still want Shadow Ball>Hex, though. Hex is pretty much a two-turn move due to the need to set up Status ailments, so yeah.