Blizzard
Nasty Plot

Cofagrigus

Moves:

Toxic
Protect
Shadow Ball
Psychic

Please Rate tell me if there is some mistakes.

Aurath8
6th March 2011, 6:16 PM
Serperior/Samuroth;497;/;503;
Coil/Swords Dance
Leaf Blade/Waterfall
Leech Seed/X-scissor
Return

Hydro Cannon and Frenzy Plant suck. Period.
Coil/Swords Dance for boosting.
Leaf Blade/Waterfall for STAB.
Leech Seed is healing during setup and support. X-scissor covres Grass types.
Return gets good neutral coverage/goes great with Waterfall.

Reuniclus ;579;
Item:Quick Claw
Calm mind
Shadow Ball
Psychic
Focus Blast

Your starter, Weavile and Krookodile hate Trick Room. Calm Mind boosts Special Attack.

Krookodile ;553;
Crunch
Hone Claws
Earthquake
Stone Edge

Stone Edge hits Ice types and Bug types as well as getting even better synergy with Earthquake.

Weavile
Night Slash
Ice Punch
Swords Dance
Brick Break

All of Weavile's moves have perfect accuracy, so no need for HoneClaws. Swords Dance boosts attack more efficiently. Weavile's Spatk sucks and isn't boosted by SD. Brick Break covers Rock types and Steel types.

Vanilluxe
Ice Beam
Flash Cannon
Water Pulse/Acid Armor
Light Screen

Hail hurts 4 members of the team. That's a no-no there.
Flash Cannon for Rock types.
Water Pulse can cover Fire types but requires breeding. Acid Armor could be used...maybe.
Light Screen supports the team rather than hurting it.

Djqubi
6th March 2011, 6:25 PM
Thank you for the tip (I SUCK at thinking things. Period.)

Noctourniquet
6th March 2011, 7:34 PM
I'd like to discuss Aurawarrior8's suggestions. Most of them are sound but I have a few more ideas;

Firstly, Psycho Shock > Psychic on Reuniclus. The argument for Psychic is that the Pokémon this time around which could be hit with a Psychic move are more Defensively inclined than Specially Defensively. My response here is that using Psychic only to combat these specific Pokémon is far from effective and efficient when you could be covering a much wider range of Pokémon across this and previous generations.

I also think that the Quick Claw is too unreliable to use when Leftovers can help a reasonably bulky Pokémon set up, especially with that awful Spe.

Against Stone Edge on more or less anything due to reliability issues. Rock Slide is the better choice imo for Krookodile.

If possible, consider Low Kick > Brick Break on Weavile. It'll help against the opponents that the move is meant to hit, as Rocks and Steels are consistently fairly heavy and so will often be taking equal or greater damage from Low Kick when compared to Brick Break.

Hope you consider this.