Duffle Bag Boy
8th March 2011, 1:34 AM
I have roughly 4/6ths of my team set.

Serperior (Lax) lvl. 49

-Slam
-Leaf Blade
-Leaf Tornado
-Giga Drain
*Note: Will probably get rid of either Lead Blade or Leaf Tornado, have yet to decide.

Darmanitan (Naughty) lvl. 52

-Fire Punch
-Hammer Arm
-Facade
-Work up

**Joltik (Naughty) lvl. 33

-Slash
-Electro Ball
-Bug Bite
-Gastro Acid

**Zebstrika (Impish) lvl. 35

-Shock Wave
-Flame Charge
-Stomp
-Spark

I also have a Panpour(lvl. 40 I think) that I have been using but its defenses are low so I am thinking of switching it out with Palpitoad.

**I can't decide which electric type to use here.

Once I make those two decisions four of my slots will be filled. However, I am clueless on what else to add to the team.

Shine
8th March 2011, 5:38 AM
Serperior
Adamant Nature
~Coil
~Leaf Blade
~Dragon Tail
~Return

Darmanitan
Jolly Nature, Sheer Force ability
~Fire Punch/Flare Blitz (if you don't mind the recoil)
~Rock Slide
~Earthquake
~Brick Break/Return/U-Turn

Galvantula
Modest/Timid Nature, Compoundeyes ability
~Bug Buzz
~Thunder
~Energy Ball
~Thunder Wave/Toxic/Spider Web/Hidden Power [anything not Bug/Electric/Grass/Steel/Poison]

Level 40 Panpour? Why you haven't evolve it yet? You can get a Water Stone is Castelia....

Duffle Bag Boy
8th March 2011, 5:48 AM
The reason I have yet to evolve it is I had just gotten the water stone earlier today and I was waiting to level it up enough to get Crunch before I evolved it. Do you think it would still be a better choice evolved over Palpitoad's evolved form?

Le_Juston
25th March 2011, 2:25 AM
Take the Seismitoad.
It will be a lot stronger and a lot better.
I don't know of any moves you should teach it, seeing as though I am not that far through the game, however, I would definately choose it over the Simipour.
As for an electric type, my friend is having a lot of succes with his Zebstrika. But then again, i really don't see how you could go wrong with any electric(cept maybe plusle and minun).