PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Ticket for Australia!!!

DYLANJON
9th March 2011, 11:53 AM
I didn't see anyone put this up on here, but anyway:

EB games has announced that the Liberty Ticket will be distributed at EB games stores across Australia from March 10th until April 28th, at selected EB games stores, more is explained on the EB games website. In addition, it is also rumoured that it will also be distributed via wi-fi Connection, i don't know this for sure though. Anyway, you can discuss anything to do with the Australian release of Pokemon Black and White or the Liberty Ticket here.

wearjo
9th March 2011, 12:42 PM
it's not rumoured that it will be available... pokemon black & white has it from 10th of march to 10th of april???

AwesomeTree
9th March 2011, 1:02 PM
Would be useful to post a link to the page in question.

http://www.ebgames.com.au/news-816-Get-the-mythical-Pok%C3%A9mon-Victini

wearjo
9th March 2011, 1:05 PM
here it is:
http://www.pokemonblackwhite.com/en-au/pokemon/special-encounters/

flawlessazn
9th March 2011, 1:23 PM
How do we get it from Wi-Fi if we can't go to the shops?

I mean how do we connect to Nintendo's Wi-Fi for the Liberty Pass??

wearjo
9th March 2011, 1:41 PM
well if u go to mc donalds u can get wifi but im not sure if u have to ask for the password

AwesomeTree
9th March 2011, 1:53 PM
How do we get it from Wi-Fi if we can't go to the shops?

I mean how do we connect to Nintendo's Wi-Fi for the Liberty Pass??
Press Start, don't choose Continue, go down to Mystery Gift, Receive from online or whatever.

shikazuchu
10th March 2011, 3:25 AM
Hi, I live in México, and I want to know if Nintendo is going to organize the event to let players download the Liberty Ticket into Pokemon Black & White games?

I know that, at least in USA, the event goes from March 6th to April 10th.

But, I want to know if this'll hold true for México. Any members at this forums who are fellow Mexican know any details?

Carina
10th March 2011, 6:45 AM
There are instructions on how to get the Liberty pass via wifi inside the games's box. :D

Invader Zim
31st March 2011, 6:51 AM
well if u go to mc donalds u can get wifi but im not sure if u have to ask for the password

Our Mc donald's doesn't have Wi-Fi. :c

charizardreams
31st March 2011, 4:30 PM
I got mine at EB games? Like, a week after it came out.