Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

D. Scott
21st March 2011, 8:28 PM
I need one more.

team
PETILIL: Evolve only after soloing Skyla w/o Status moves
ALOMOMOLA: No restrictions!
VANILITE: Can't evolve until Level 45, can't evolve until Level 50.\
PIDOVE: Only offensive flying move is gust. Can learn Air Cutter at E4. Must solo any gym after Burgh to evolve from Tranquil to Unfezant.
VENIPEDE: Only evolve into Whirlipede after solo'ing Burgh's. Only evolve again after being six Maractus in the Desert Resort.

Thanks!

abraxas
21st March 2011, 8:47 PM
IanDonyer: Yamask. Evolve whenever. Moves (Permanent): Hex, Will-o-wisp, and Ominous Wind.

Monochromatic
21st March 2011, 9:32 PM
Guys, remember, one suggestion per team.

Anyways, Pokemon Trainer Xande, you need one more, right? Take a Pawniard. It must be caught on Route 9 and you must nickname it "Sharpie". Other than that, enjoy.

Sponge
21st March 2011, 9:39 PM
I'm thinking of getting Black when I get the 3DS. I'm thinking I might try the scramble challenge(it'll help my indecisiveness for a team)....oh I guess I'll give it a go.

Can I make a small request though? Can your suggestions not include: Oshawott, Solosis, Yamask, Venipede, Timburr and Darumaka? As I have them on my main team in White and would like something different. (There's still a big choice left anyway :p)

Is it ok to breed the pokemon in white and send them over to black the first chance I get? Or does the challenge require me to catch them in-game? It would be pretty easy for me once I have the 3DS to do that.

Anyway, lay it on me. (I'll probably regret saying that XD)

Pokymon99
21st March 2011, 9:42 PM
I still need 5.

So far:
1. Take an Elgyem. No restrictions.

Orton155
21st March 2011, 9:45 PM
@ Sponge

After your starter (if you decide to use it) catch the first pokemon you are able to catch. There are no restrictions on how you evolve this pokemon but its moveset can only use moves that are learned at level 20 or lower or in other words it cannot learn any moves after level 20.
I honestly think this is awfully mean so if you want to make it easier you can add any TM moves you like to this pokemon.

I still need 5.

So far:

@Pokymon

Have a eccentric patrat. It must have evolved into a watchog by the time it faces lenora so it is brave enough to face her watchog. Also at this point it must know the move hypnosis and it cannot forget this move under any circumstances.

---

I would love to do this challenge but I do not restart my games and I don't buy duplicate copies so I am unable to do it but if you would allow me, I would love to pick some pokemon for other people.

PokemonOwn
21st March 2011, 9:45 PM
Sponge, take a Pansage. It must not evolve into Simisage unless it learns Crunch by level up, and it must solo Brycen's whole Gym.

Larvitar
21st March 2011, 9:54 PM
Sponge -> Take an Archen from the fossil you are given :D No restrictions.
Pokymon99 -> You can have a nice Sewaddle. It must always know the move BUG BUZZ.

Enjoy :)

Pokymon99
21st March 2011, 9:56 PM
That's insane, but I'll do it. (Both of you)

So far:
2. Take a Patrat. Must have evolved into a Watchog before I get to Lenora, and must know "Hypnosis" for the entire game
3. Take a Sewaddle. It must ALWAYS know "Bug Buzz"
4. N/A
5. N/A
6. N/A

abraxas
21st March 2011, 9:56 PM
@ Sponge: Trubbish, with Stench ability. Moves (Permanent): Toxic Spikes and Venoshock. It can not know any other Poison type moves at any time. Must always be your lead Pokemon.

@Pokymon99: Swanna, Female, with Keen Eye. Moves: Hurricane and Roost. In order to evolve, it must take at least one hit from a Electrice type move and survive.

Larvitar
21st March 2011, 10:01 PM
Of course you can evolve that Sewaddle as you will, Pokymon99 :D Just always keep Bug Buzz on Swadloon/Leavanny aswell ^_^

Might start my own Scramble Challenge when I get through my Black version aswell :) I did this in Fire Red, Sapphire and Platinum. Great fun!

Pokymon99
21st March 2011, 10:01 PM
Challenge taken.

So far:
2. Take a Patrat. Must have evolved into a Watchog before I get to Lenora, and must know "Hypnosis" for the entire game
4. Take a Swanna (Female, Keen Eye). Must know Hurricane & Roost forever. To evolve, must take at least one hit from a Electrice type move and survive.
5. N/A
6. N/A

PokemonOwn
21st March 2011, 10:03 PM
Sponge, take a Tympole. It must solo Elesa's whole Gym to evolve into Palpitoad. Then, Palpitoad can only evolve into a Seismitoad when it solos Drayden/Iris' Gym using Water type Moves.

Orton155
21st March 2011, 10:11 PM
Of course you can evolve that Sewaddle as you will, Pokymon99 :D Just always keep Bug Buzz on Swadloon/Leavanny aswell ^_^

Might start my own Scramble Challenge when I get through my Black version aswell :) I did this in Fire Red, Sapphire and Platinum. Great fun!

Heres a tricky one for your larvitar:

Have yourself an Emolga. Its only STAB move will be volt switch. However, it is not allowed to switch until it defeats one of Clay's pokemon on its own. If it fails, it will not be able to switch until you have all 8 badges. Oh, i forgot to mention that it must be your lead pokemon too.

Pokymon99
21st March 2011, 10:17 PM
Orton, can you give me a challenge?

Orton155
21st March 2011, 10:19 PM
Orton, can you give me a challenge?

I gave you the patrat you have already accepted.

cannillo123
21st March 2011, 10:27 PM
Pokymon, have a ferroseed. It must know Gryo Ball and have a nature that lowers a defense stat and raises an attack stat. It can't evolve into Ferrothorn unless it beats 2/3 of iris's pokemon.

Monochromatic
21st March 2011, 10:29 PM
Pokymon99, take Roggenrolla.

It must solo any the 3rd Gym to evolve into Boldore, and if you wish, it may solo the 7th Gym to evolve into Gigalith.

Pokymon99
21st March 2011, 10:34 PM
That's IT!!!!
So far:
4. Take a Swanna (Female, Keen Eye). Must know Hurricane & Roost forever. To evolve, must take at least one hit from a Electrice type move and survive.
5. Take a Roggenrola. Must solo Gym 3 to evolve once, and Gym 7 to evolve twice.
6. Take a Ferroseed. Must know Gyro Ball, and have a Def. Lower, Atk. Raise nature. Must beat 2/3 of Iris's pokemon to evolve.

Winter02
21st March 2011, 11:46 PM
Sponge, take a Mienfoo, it must evolve before the last gym.

Drummerdude
22nd March 2011, 12:52 AM
I still need two more.

-Stunfisk: Only one STAB move of my choice.
-Scraggy
-Sewaddle. It must defeat Burgh's Dwebble and Whirlipede before it can evolve into Swadloon. As a Swadloon, it cannot evolve into Leavanny until it is taught Grasswhistle (move relearner in Mistralton).
-Sigilyph, must have Magic Guard. Moves (Permanent): Charge Beam and Cosmic Power.
-
-

Orton155
22nd March 2011, 1:01 AM
I still need two more.

-Stunfisk: Only one STAB move of my choice.
-Scraggy
-Sewaddle. It must defeat Burgh's Dwebble and Whirlipede before it can evolve into Swadloon. As a Swadloon, it cannot evolve into Leavanny until it is taught Grasswhistle (move relearner in Mistralton).
-Sigilyph, must have Magic Guard. Moves (Permanent): Charge Beam and Cosmic Power.
-
-

All your pokemon start with S so ill continue the trend:

Have yourself a shelmet. Evolve it if and when you want to however it must always have the moves yawn and acid armour (you may require to use the move relearner). Finally, shelmet/accelgor must only have one STAB move but you may choose what it is.

Monochromatic
22nd March 2011, 1:09 AM
Drummerdude, let's finish off with a Samurott.

It must only have one move of a type at any given time, as soon as possible. It must solo Elesa to evolve from Dewott to Samurott.

Kuraikarasu
22nd March 2011, 4:38 AM
i'm looking to do a scramble challenge on my black game
no egg moves or IV and EVs (i'm new to this ^_^)

plus i'd like to try out a snivy too

abraxas
22nd March 2011, 5:04 AM
Kuraikarasu, lets start you off with a Roggenrolla. It can only be allowed to evolve into Boldore if it can solo the entire 4th gym. Evolve it to Gigalith whenever you want, if you're able. Moves it must keep: Iron Defense, Headbutt, Smack Down.

tombux
22nd March 2011, 5:21 AM
Kuraikarasu take a Axew to evlovle it must beat all the trainers in the 8th gym and to evolve in to haxorus it must solo a Hydreigon

Pokemom
22nd March 2011, 6:17 AM
this looks like fun....got room for one more?

will play on Black; go easy on move/IV/EV restrictions, please, as it's my first scramble. Would prefer something resembling balance and I will be picking up the turtle fossil (to balance Archeops on my White). Able to get the Z-pack and Victini (NB: Crown Dogs and Celebi, too) so feel free to include those if so desired.

DarumakkaImposter
22nd March 2011, 6:48 AM
kuraikarusa take a Darumakka. it can only learn: belly drum, fire punch, fire fang and overheat. it can only evolve it it solos Skylas gym.

pokemon take a roggenrola (in Wellspring cave)once you get it, put your starter in your box and use roggenrola as your starter

Skibob
22nd March 2011, 6:51 AM
I don't have access to a spare copy of Black or White, but I'm interested in possibly doing a Scramble for my Elite 4/Champion rechallenge.

I have access to almost every Pokemon, though no legendaries, please. No ridiculously difficult limitations like an Duosion soloing the Dark E4 member or something. Egg moves might be tricky in some cases, but I'll see what I can do. This will be for Black, by the way.

DarumakkaImposter
22nd March 2011, 6:56 AM
I don't have access to a spare copy of Black or White, but I'm interested in possibly doing a Scramble for my Elite 4/Champion rechallenge.

I have access to almost every Pokemon, though no legendaries, please. No ridiculously difficult limitations like an Duosion soloing the Dark E4 member or something. Egg moves might be tricky in some cases, but I'll see what I can do. This will be for Black, by the way.

Skibob take a whimiscott whos moves shall only be: Sunny Day, Poison powder, Energy Ball, and Solar Beam. It can learn other moves but it must have these by E4

Winter02
22nd March 2011, 12:39 PM
Skibob, take a Vullaby, it may only evolve after defeating five wild Sawk on Route 10.

Skibob
22nd March 2011, 1:59 PM
-Whimsicott: Must have the moveset Sunny Day/Poison Powder/Energy Ball/Solar Beam for Elite Four.
-Vullaby: May only evolve after beating five Sawk on Route 10.
-
-
-
-

Any others?

SerenadeSP
22nd March 2011, 2:04 PM
Stoutland. Catch it as a Lillipup for your starter and make it your pride and joy. Teach it at least 2 TM/HMs by the end of your journey. (I reccommend Retaliate)

Skibob
22nd March 2011, 2:11 PM
Oh heck to the yes, I'm loving this team. Though this is for the Elite Four rematch I'll catch him first and train him up early. (:

-Whimsicott: Must have the moveset Sunny Day/Poison Powder/Energy Ball/Solar Beam for Elite Four.
-Stoutland: Catch as early as possible, must know min. 2 TM/HMs by the end, Retaliate recommended.
-
-
-

Grassmen
22nd March 2011, 2:15 PM
Skibob, take a Woobat. It must use Attract in every Elite 4 battle which has enemies of the opposite gender. It can only evolve after learning Return AND Light Screen (via TMs).

----------

Ok, I'm ready to start a Black Scramble Challenge :)
No breeding/IVs/EVs please, and nothing that needs trading, but anything else goes :)

Orton155
22nd March 2011, 4:49 PM
Skibob, take a Woobat. It must use Attract in every Elite 4 battle which has enemies of the opposite gender. It can only evolve after learning Return AND Light Screen (via TMs).

----------

Ok, I'm ready to start a Black Scramble Challenge :)
No breeding/IVs/EVs please, and nothing that needs trading, but anything else goes :)

Grassmen, take a cryogonal. It must have ice shard as its only STAB move, and it must also have both reflect and light screen. However, the last move is your choice but it can't be a STAB move as stated earlier.

Oh heck to the yes, I'm loving this team. Though this is for the Elite Four rematch I'll catch him first and train him up early. (:

-Stoutland: Catch as early as possible, must know min. 2 TM/HMs by the end, Retaliate recommended.
-
-
-

Skibob, take a cubchoo. There are no restrictions on its moves but it can only evolve if it solos at least two of Marshall's pokemon in the elite four.

Pokemom
22nd March 2011, 5:17 PM
pokemon take a roggenrola (in Wellspring cave)once you get it, put your starter in your box and use roggenrola as your starter

was that to me (typo?) or 99? ..since 99's team looks to be complete....

Orton155
22nd March 2011, 5:35 PM
was that to me (typo?) or 99? ..since 99's team looks to be complete....

I'm pretty sure that's for you.

Grassmen
22nd March 2011, 6:11 PM
Pokemom, take an Audino. It must have at least 3 moves that directly deal damage.

--------------------

Grassmen's Black Scramble
http://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/615.png
Cryogonal - must know Ice Shard, Reflect, Light Screen, and one other non-stab move. (Orton155)

Pokemom
22nd March 2011, 6:21 PM
1. wellspring roggenrola; use as starter
2. Audino with 3 damaging moves...shouldn't be too much of a prob since I hate status exclusives

next!

Charoshi
22nd March 2011, 6:24 PM
Grassmen - Take the monkey that comes with your starter. Evolve it after you find a Second stone.

Pokemom - Take a Leavanny that must be female and must beat Burgh's Leavanny as a Sewaddle.

Kuraikarasu - Take the fossil of your choice, but it must solo two gym leaders before evolution and one of them can't be Skyla.

Pokemom
22nd March 2011, 6:29 PM
Pokemom - Take a Leavanny that must be female and must beat Burgh's Leavanny as a Sewaddle.

ouch! LOL

2. Audino with 3 damaging moves...shouldn't be too much of a prob since I hate status exclusives
3. female Leavenny (Sewaddle); beat Burgh's Leavanny as Sewaddle

gives rock, normal, and bug/grass...still on course for type balance ;) who's next?

edit: gonna be nice ;)

Kuraikarasu: take that snivy, but it stays a snivy

Grassmen
22nd March 2011, 6:33 PM
Grassmen - Take the monkey that comes with your starter. Evolve it after you find a Second stone.

Kuraikarasu - Take the fossil of your choice, but it must solo two gym leaders before evolution and one of them can't be Skyla.
Thanks - used a random generator and it gave me Snivy as a starter, so that'll be Panpour :)

If anyone else needs more pokemon, let me know :)

http://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/615.pnghttp://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/515.png
Cryogonal - must know Ice Shard, Reflect, Light Screen, and one other non-stab move. (Orton155)
Panpour - Can only evolve when a second Water Stone is found. (Charoshi)

Pokemom
22nd March 2011, 6:43 PM
does skibob still need one? if so: Blitzle with any one non-electric TM move (the other 3 can be whatever you want). Hold evo to lvl 40.

Grassmen
22nd March 2011, 6:50 PM
does skibob still need one? if so: Blitzle with any one non-electric TM move (the other 3 can be whatever you want). Hold evo to lvl 40.
I think that will be his/her last one :) Could you give me one?

And I think Kuraikarasu needs one more. Take a Sturdy Dwebble. Set up Stealth Rock against Elesa, and make sure that the damaging effect knocks out at least one of her team members (Volt Switch actually helps you in this case :) )

Orton155
22nd March 2011, 6:52 PM
ouch! LOL

gives rock, normal, and bug/grass...still on course for type balance ;) who's next?

edit: gonna be nice ;)

Kuraikarasu: take that snivy, but it stays a snivy

Pokemom, take a joltik. Its only stab moves are electroweb and struggle bug (TM required I think). As an added twist the joltik can only evolve if it can defeat 10 deering on Route 7 without healing in any way. If you fail, the counter will reset and you will have to defeat another 10.

Pokemom
22nd March 2011, 7:11 PM
I think that will be his/her last one :) Could you give me one?

Trying to decide on just the right one for you ;)

Pokemom, take a joltik. Its only stab moves are electroweb and struggle bug (TM required I think). As an added twist the joltik can only evolve if it can defeat 10 deering on Route 7 without healing in any way. If you fail, the counter will reset and you will have to defeat another 10.

O_O jeeze.....that one's gonna take some doing....fury cutter, bug bite, signal beam, thunderbolt, volt switch..a few others, but it'll be a challenge :D And do you mean I'm limited to those two STAB's, or were you just thinking out loud on them?

Do you still need one, Orton, or are you done?

1. wellspring Roggenrola; use as starter
4. Joltik; evo only after defeating 10 successive Rt 7 deerling w/o healing

Orton155
22nd March 2011, 7:16 PM
Trying to decide on just the right one for you ;)

O_O jeeze.....that one's gonna take some doing....fury cutter, bug bite, signal beam, thunderbolt, volt switch..a few others, but it'll be a challenge :D And do you mean I'm limited to those two STAB's, or were you just thinking out loud on them?

Do you still need one, Orton, or are you done?

4. Joltik; evo only after defeating 10 successive Rt 7 deerling w/o healing

I mean that the only bug and electric type moves (i.e. STAB moves) it can have are electroweb and struggle bug, yes thats a bit evil but it will be fun for the challenge.

-----

I would love to do a challenge but I don't reset my games and i don't plan to get another copy anytime soon but I do enjoy giving out some pokemon to other people so they can enjoy a challenge.

Pokemom
22nd March 2011, 7:22 PM
gah! I hate struggle bug!! >:-(

4. Joltik; evo only after defeating 10 successive Rt 7 deerling w/o healing. STAB limit: Struggle Bug + Electroweb

no more buggies, so I can keep the balance. Have: Norm, elec/bug, grass/bug, rock

Grassmen: can you do the Victini event?

Grassmen
22nd March 2011, 7:30 PM
gah! I hate struggle bug!! >:-(

4. Joltik; evo only after defeating 10 successive Rt 7 deerling w/o healing. STAB limit: Struggle Bug + Electroweb

no more buggies, so I can keep the balance. Have: Norm, elec/bug, grass/bug, rock

Grassmen: can you do the Victini event?

I can, yes :)

SerenadeSP
22nd March 2011, 7:32 PM
Pokemom take a Timburr. Unless you can evolve it all the way (by trading Gurdurr), you cannot evolve it.

Pokemom
22nd March 2011, 7:35 PM
@Grass: Victini. 4 different move types, only 2 may have 100 accuracy. Must hold a reusable effect item (focus sash, exp share, sooth bell, etc. NO nuggets, pokeballs, anything else that won't have an effect directly on V)

@Serenade: so trade to evo then trade back to continue using? I can actually do that if I steal my daughter's DS ;) how about 4 diff move types, to make it interesting?

5. Timburr. built-in Evo limit. 4 diff move types*

no more buggies, so I can keep the balance. Have: Norm, elec/bug, grass/bug, rock, fight...any takers on a fire/water/dragon?

undrhil
22nd March 2011, 7:47 PM
Pokemom, take a Tympole. When it can solo the Ghost-type E4 trainer (I always forget her name), then it can evolve.

EDIT: It cannot learn any Water HM moves.

Grassmen
22nd March 2011, 7:53 PM
@Grass: Victini. 4 different move types, only 2 may have 100 accuracy. Must hold a reusable effect item (focus sash, exp share, sooth bell, etc. NO nuggets, pokeballs, anything else that won't have an effect directly on V)

@Serenade: so trade to evo then trade back to continue using? I can actually do that if I steal my daughter's DS ;) how about 4 diff move types, to make it interesting?

no more buggies, so I can keep the balance. Have: Norm, elec/bug, grass/bug, rock, fight...any takers on a fire/water/dragon?
Thanks Pokemom :)

3 more to go!

http://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/615.pnghttp://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/515.pnghttp://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/494.png
Cryogonal - Must know Ice Shard, Reflect, Light Screen, and one other non-stab move. (Orton155)
Victini - 4 different move types, only 2 with 100 accuracy, must always have an effective hold item. (Pokemom)

undrhil
22nd March 2011, 7:58 PM
Grassmen, take a Sandile. The only STAB move it can have is Thief.

PokemonOwn
22nd March 2011, 8:04 PM
Grassmen, take a Snivy. It can only evolve into Servine when it solos the Mistralton Gym. It can only evolve into Serperior if it solos the whole Iccirus Gym.

Grassmen
22nd March 2011, 8:28 PM
Thanks to the posters above :)

http://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/615.pnghttp://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/515.pnghttp://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/494.pnghttp://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/551.pnghttp://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/495.png

Cryogonal - Must know Ice Shard, Reflect, Light Screen, and one other non-stab move. (Orton155)
Victini - 4 different move types, only 2 with 100 accuracy, must always have an effective hold item. (Pokemom)
Sandile - Thief as only STAB move. (undrhil)
Snivy - Can evolve into Servine if it solos the Mistralton Gym, and into Serperior if it solos the Iccirus Gym. (PokemonOwn)

Winter02
22nd March 2011, 9:08 PM
Grassmen, take a Sigilyph, it must have Magic Guard as its ability.

Grassmen
22nd March 2011, 9:16 PM
Thanks everyone! If anyone is still waiting for more pokemon, let me know and I'll come up with something :)

http://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/615.pnghttp://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/515.pnghttp://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/494.pnghttp://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/551.pnghttp://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/495.pnghttp://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/561.png

Sandile - Thief as only STAB move. (undrhil)
Snivy - Can evolve into Servine if it solos the Mistralton Gym, and into Serperior if it solos the Iccirus Gym. (PokemonOwn)
Sigilyph - Must have Magic Guard (Winter02)

Pokemom
22nd March 2011, 10:10 PM
Pokemom, take a Tympole. When it can solo the Ghost-type E4 trainer (I always forget her name), then it can evolve.

EDIT: It cannot learn any Water HM moves.

O_o ok now that's just evil....at least Audino can Surf....

It's Shauntal, btw...Chandelure and Golurk should be ok, the challenge will be that Grass Knot toting Cofagrigus....ugh...

note to self: get one with some serious D, SD, and Spd :P

Team Complete! Thanks eveyone

6. Tympole. No Water HMs, solo Shantaul to evol

Skibob
22nd March 2011, 11:04 PM
-Whimsicott: Must have the moveset Sunny Day/Poison Powder/Energy Ball/Solar Beam for Elite Four. (DarumakkaImposter)
-Vullaby: May only evolve after beating five Sawk on Route 10. (Winter02)
-Stoutland: Catch as early as possible, must know min. 2 TM/HMs by the end, Retaliate recommended. (SerenadeSP)
-Woobat: Must use Attract at least once per Elite Four battle with opposite gender, must learn Return and Light Screen via TMs to evolve. Return can be replaced after defeating ONE Elite Four member. (Grassmen)
-Cubchoo: No move restrictions, but must solo two of Marshall's Pokemon to evolve. (Orton155)
-Blitzle: Must know one TM-taught non-electric move. Hold evolution to level 40. (Pokemom)

Alright, thanks guys and gals! The Cubchoo's gonna be difficult but I've got a good idea... If I complete the challenge I may post some final pictures here later.

Chibified
23rd March 2011, 3:45 AM
Ooh~ Sounds fun after reading with you guys come up with. I'd like to take on a Black Scramble Challenge.

Only two rules;

No trade evos; on vacation with family

Will be starting with Snivy.

Kinda excited about what you guys come up with.

NES
23rd March 2011, 3:51 AM
Starting a black version, got the first badge so now i can trade eggs of late pokemon (like Larvesta) or many things, for a scramble challenge.

So hit me with your pokemon! My only limitation is to not keep track of things (like counting stuff) other than that i'm good. And absolutely no Tympole, because that thing is horrible, i can replace my starter as well.

Skibob
23rd March 2011, 3:52 AM
Ooh~ Sounds fun after reading with you guys come up with. I'd like to take on a Black Scramble Challenge.

Only two rules;

No trade evos; on vacation with family

Will be starting with Snivy.

Kinda excited about what you guys come up with.

Chibi, catch a Purrloin at your first opportunity. No limitations when it comes to moves or evolutions, just have it solo any one gym leader of your choice.

Monochromatic
23rd March 2011, 3:58 AM
@ NES: Take Trubbish. It may evolve whenever, but must always have at least two "Other (http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-bw/other.shtml)" category moves, such as Toxic.

@ Chibified: Take Panpour. It must solo Burgh to evolve. It must always know Lick.

Skibob
23rd March 2011, 3:59 AM
Starting a black version, got the first badge so now i can trade eggs of late pokemon (like Larvesta) or many things, for a scramble challenge.

So hit me with your pokemon! My only limitation is to not keep track of things (like counting stuff) other than that i'm good. And absolutely no Tympole, because that thing is horrible, i can replace my starter as well.

Hmmm... Take a Scrafty. It must know at least 3 TM/HMs by the Elite Four.

cottageboy789
23rd March 2011, 4:18 AM
@ Chibi - take a Munna that can only evolve when it knows 4 status moves, after you may use TMs and/or Heart scales to get damaging moves back. (If you feel 4 is too harsh, feel free to go with 3)

@ NES Have a Throh that must be the third Throh you find in shaking grass on Route 3, and it may not know more than 2 TMs until it has OHKOed 5 Audinos.

I feel like a bad person...

undrhil
23rd March 2011, 4:21 AM
Chibi, catch a Solosis in the wild. Whatever moves it has when you catch it are the moves it has to keep until you defeat the E4.

NES, take a Emolga. Have Volt Switch as its only STAB move.

Maulrin
23rd March 2011, 4:35 AM
This sounds interesting guys. I've never tried it. How about throw me together a team on black of six pokemon including my starter?

Edit: I have white as well that I have completed. I can trade eggs of pokemon in if need be as well.

Pokemom
23rd March 2011, 4:37 AM
-Blitzle: Must know one non-electric move. Hold evolution to level 40.

One non-elec TM move..make sure it's TM, not level up ;)

feel like pay-back for my Tympole so....

NES and Chibi: Foongus. Can't evolve until it solo's a gym or 5 consecutive NPC traners.

edit:
Maulrin: Patrat with 4 different move types, at least 1 move must be a status inflicter (cause poison, sleep, etc)

cottageboy789
23rd March 2011, 5:02 AM
Maulrin, i am an awful person, so here it is: Sewaddle, that cannot evolve into Swadloon until it solos Skyla, and can evolve into Leavanny only after it has taken out 2 pokemon from each of the Elite 4. (Doesn't necessarily have to be from the same run-through.)
If this is too harsh, I will make it simple. You cannot evolve Sewaddle until level 30, and you cannot evolve Swadloon until you get through Victory Road.

Chibified
23rd March 2011, 5:42 AM
@cottageboy: o.O whoa... that... sounds evil. And fun.

@undrhil: I would do that, except I am currently playing Black, and cannot trade atm.

Current Party setup (as of this post) and person suggested
Purrloin- No restrictions, must solo a gym (Skibob)
Panpour- It must solo Burgh to evolve. It must always know Lick. (Monochromatic)
Munna- Can only evolve when it knows 4 status moves, after you may use TMs and/or Heart scales to get damaging moves back. (cottageboy789)
Foongus- Can't evolve until it solo's a gym or 5 consecutive NPC trainers. (Pokemom)

Wow. Interesting. *shivers* Also, for the full fun, I'll try this as the first game without a starter, so two spots are open, to my knowledge.

NES
23rd March 2011, 6:34 AM
So far

-Trubish, with two other moves. (monochromatic)
-Scrafty, 3tm/hm by the E4 (skibob)
- 3rd Throh that must be the third Throh you find in shaking grass on Route 3, and it may not know more than 2 TMs until it has OHKOed 5 Audinos....(cottageboy making me count stuff)
-Emolga with volt tackle as the only move (Undhril)
-Foongus. Can't evolve until it solo's a gym or 5 consecutive NPC trainers (Pokemom)

One last to go!

Charoshi
23rd March 2011, 6:52 AM
NES - Use whatever your starter is. It can't evolve into the final stage until it beats both of your rivals Final Staged Pokemon in the last few matches with them.

Chibified - Woobat for you. Evolve it before Burgh's Gym, or it may not evolve until You've beaten the 3 or the Dark Elite Four member's Pokemon.

Fawomp
23rd March 2011, 8:02 AM
well i have black and i played it the way i wanted to with all the pokemon i wanted to use!, so im getn white april first and id like to try this! i would like some people to message what pokemon i shall be useing in this white version currently in my black version i used
emboar
sesimitoad
haxorus
bisharp
Braviary
scrafty
so message me and ill pick the one i find most interesting to take on! please! and thank you! yours truly Fawomp! ill post which one i choose in the forum again once i have chosen!

Orton155
23rd March 2011, 6:18 PM
So far

-Trubish, with two other moves. (monochromatic)
-Scrafty, 3tm/hm by the E4 (skibob)
- 3rd Throh that must be the third Throh you find in shaking grass on Route 3, and it may not know more than 2 TMs until it has OHKOed 5 Audinos....(cottageboy making me count stuff)
-Emolga with volt tackle as the only move (Undhril)
-Foongus. Can't evolve until it solo's a gym or 5 consecutive NPC trainers (Pokemom)

One last to go!

You need a water type so NES, have an alomomola. It must have the moves heal pulse and soak for your entire journey.

@cottageboy: o.O whoa... that... sounds evil. And fun.

@undrhil: I would do that, except I am currently playing Black, and cannot trade atm.

Panpour- It must solo Burgh to evolve. It must always know Lick. (Monochromatic)
Munna- Can only evolve when it knows 4 status moves, after you may use TMs and/or Heart scales to get damaging moves back. (cottageboy789)
Foongus- Can't evolve until it solo's a gym or 5 consecutive NPC trainers. (Pokemom)

Wow. Interesting. *shivers* Also, for the full fun, I'll try this as the first game without a starter, so two spots are open, to my knowledge.

Chibified, have an archen. Its only STAB move is acrobatics which it must have for the entire game. Also, to evolve it must solo the icirrus gym without using any moves which are super effective against ice types (which are Fire, fighting, rock and steel).

Alder
23rd March 2011, 6:36 PM
Have a Scolipede. It must participate in every Triple and/or Rotation battle you have.

LexSuicune
23rd March 2011, 7:05 PM
Alright, if someone needs a team member let me know.

Chibified
23rd March 2011, 8:41 PM
After sleep, and work... o.O whoa. This.. is going to be fun~

Woobat- Evolve it before Burgh's Gym, or it may not evolve until You've beaten the 3 or the Dark Elite Four member's Pokemon. (Charoshi)
Archen- Its only STAB move is Acrobatics which it must have for the entire game. Also, to evolve it must solo the Icirrus gym without using any moves which are super effective against ice types (which are Fire, Fighting, Rock and Steel). (Orton155)

@Charoshi: I didn't know it evolved by friendship! This is going to be interesting.
@Orton155: So... wait. To make sure I'm reading that right, said Archen cannot have any rock moves, right? Just making sure, about to start playing for the first time in 30min from time of post.

Well, thanks, everyone. This is going to be fun. I'm so making suggestions when I get a chance. Now... to play!

Orton155
23rd March 2011, 9:27 PM
After sleep, and work... o.O whoa. This.. is going to be fun~

Woobat- Evolve it before Burgh's Gym, or it may not evolve until You've beaten the 3 or the Dark Elite Four member's Pokemon. (Charoshi)
Archen- Its only STAB move is Acrobatics which it must have for the entire game. Also, to evolve it must solo the Icirrus gym without using any moves which are super effective against ice types (which are Fire, Fighting, Rock and Steel). (Orton155)

@Charoshi: I didn't know it evolved by friendship! This is going to be interesting.
@Orton155: So... wait. To make sure I'm reading that right, said Archen cannot have any rock moves, right? Just making sure, about to start playing for the first time in 30min from time of post.

Well, thanks, everyone. This is going to be fun. I'm so making suggestions when I get a chance. Now... to play!

yep no rock as acrobatics is its only Stab move

aDr1v3
23rd March 2011, 9:50 PM
I'll do a scramble challenge, as I'm trying to figure out a way to liven up the games (monotype challenge is too limited as most poke's are too far into the game to use a cool type).

Anything goes, I'm playing on White version

Charoshi
23rd March 2011, 9:54 PM
aDr1v3- take a Leavanny. Must be caught as a Leavanny, be a male and be nicknamed Link. Must know Leaf Blade, X-Scissor, Slash and Swords Dance as soon as it learns them.

Also, since I'm tired of waiting, does anybody want to post a Pokemon for me in the SS/HG scramble challenge thread?

Orton155
23rd March 2011, 10:11 PM
I'll do a scramble challenge, as I'm trying to figure out a way to liven up the games (monotype challenge is too limited as most poke's are too far into the game to use a cool type).

Ok you can start with a challenging one :P

Have yourself a venipede. Its only STAB moves are poison tail and bug bite. It may only evolve into whirlipede if it defeats 5 sawk (you will need to use shaking grass). It can evolve into scolipede if it solos Clay and Skyla.

Grassmen
23rd March 2011, 10:12 PM
aDr1v3, take an Alomomola. It must have Wake-up Slap, but no other physical moves.

Larvitar
23rd March 2011, 11:04 PM
aDr1v3 - Take a Klink :D Must solo at least one of Skylas Pokémon to evolve to Klang.

Nebbio
23rd March 2011, 11:06 PM

Take a Scraggy that can't evolve until it solos Cheren outside Opluecide(crap spelling) city.

Winter02
23rd March 2011, 11:07 PM
aDr1v3, take a Cubchoo, no evolution until it defeats a wild Sawk.

cottageboy789
23rd March 2011, 11:22 PM
aDr1v3, have an Emboar. It must know a Special STAB move, a Physical STAB move, and two Status moves that cannot be the same type as it. (Fire/Fighting) You also must have it hold a Pokeball until it evolves into an Emboar. No evolution restrictions this time.

Illusione-Tempus
24th March 2011, 8:56 AM
Alright, since I'm bored, I'm going to start a White scramble challenge for... the whole purpose of replaying the storyline and stalk N again and for dex data at Black. I have access to the movie 13 Pokemon and the Liberty ticket, so hit me with your best shot!

Here's some conditions though:
1. Give them all nicknames, cause I liek nicknames.
2. Can transfer from DPPtHGSS and trade from Black.
3. Make sure there's at least a water type and a flying type in the team.
4. Don't make any of my Pokemon solo anyone before evolving please? I don't want too much pressure.
5. At least 1 must have arms, since I'm a huge musical fan~
6. Since I don't want to use any of the Pokemon I used at Black, no Serperior, Simipour, Audino, Zebstrika, Swanna, Sawsbuck, Mienshao or any of their evolutions (if any) please?

Other than that, go crazy! I want to see what Pokemon you guys are going to give me. 8D

Zhanton
24th March 2011, 9:05 AM
@Mi10tic Fan; Take Gothitelle, who shall be your 'Pokemon with arms' and hence your musical Pokemon. Name it Steffani [referencing Lady Gaga here] and it must forever know Flatter from when it was caught as a Gothita.

Illusione-Tempus
24th March 2011, 10:24 AM
@Mi10tic Fan; Take Gothitelle, who shall be your 'Pokemon with arms' and hence your musical Pokemon. Name it Steffani [referencing Lady Gaga here] and it must forever know Flatter from when it was caught as a Gothita.

Hmm... that's one thing I'll be looking forward to xD

Pokemon:
- Gothitelle (Steffani) (Must forever know Flatter)
-
-
-
-
-

5 more to go

IatosHaunted
24th March 2011, 2:04 PM
Mi10ticfan, have a Galvantula. It must know volt switch and be named Peter.

Skibob
24th March 2011, 2:09 PM
Mi10ticFan, since you can transfer over Pokemon from the 4th gen games, bring over a Poliwag and breed your own ASAP.
To evolve to its final stage (Politoed OR Poliwrath), all four of its moves must be TM/HM-taught, and remain that way. One is Rock Smash, the rest are your choice.

Illusione-Tempus
24th March 2011, 2:24 PM
Well then, I'll go with Politoed because it's cuter and looks good for the musical... But you forgot its nickname DX

Pokemon:
- Steffani the Gothitelle (Must forever know Flatter)
- Peter the Galvantula (Must know Volt Switch)
- _____ the Politoed (Must know 4 TM/HM moves before evolving, one must be Rock Smash)
-
-
-

Alder
24th March 2011, 4:15 PM
Have Ricardo the Pawniard, that can't evolve until it defeats at least three Pokemon of each of its weaknesses (Fighting, Fire, Ground).

Should be easy enough.

Orton155
24th March 2011, 4:48 PM
Well then, I'll go with Politoed because it's cuter and looks good for the musical... But you forgot its nickname DX

Pokemon:
- _____ the Politoed (Must know 4 TM/HM moves before evolving, one must be Rock Smash)
-
-
-

Mi10ticFan, have a sigilyph named flutter :D. It cannot have two moves of the same type. Your psychic move will be hypnosis and your flying type will be air cutter. The other two moves will be your choice.

undrhil
24th March 2011, 6:19 PM
Mi10ticFan, have a Roggenrola named CallMeEarl. Make it have only Rock-type moves and it cannot evolve until it can solo the gym in Nimbasa City.

Charoshi
24th March 2011, 6:19 PM
Mi10ticFan - Take yourself a Stunfisk (Male) nicknamed Catdog. He must know surf.

Skibob
24th March 2011, 11:06 PM

Pokemon:
-
-
-

Whoops!

Umm, nickname... Submergency. I think that's one over the limit so go Feraligatr style and name him/her Submergncy.

burninator59
25th March 2011, 2:44 AM
I'll take a White challenge, no restrictions, have there be as many crazy guidelines as possible. Thanks!

Maulrin
25th March 2011, 3:35 AM
Patrat: 4 different move types, at least 1 move must be a status inflicter.
Sewaddle: cannot evolve into Swadloon until it solos Skyla, and can evolve into Leavanny only after it has taken out 2 pokemon from each of the Elite 4.

Two down four more to go. Let me know what other crazy things we can come up with.

cottageboy789
25th March 2011, 4:38 AM
What devious task should I issue to burminator59...
How about a Garbodor that can not have any two attacks that are of the same type, and no move may have over 15 pp. PP Ups and PP Maxs are allowed.
No status moves.
It may only evolve after beating an Audino to gain the level.

Skibob
25th March 2011, 6:06 AM
Burninator... hmmm...

Take a Basculin. Its moveset is Protect, Frustration, Scald, and any Water HM you want, all of which must be taught ASAP. It must solo a gym and at least one Pokemon per E4/N/Ghestis battle at the end. That difficult enough?

Maulrin, take a Venipede. Poison Sting can be its only Poison STAB. Give it an attack-hindering nature. No other restrictions.

Charoshi
25th March 2011, 6:46 AM
Burninator - take a Patrat and nickname it Bidoof. Evolve it only once it has defeated 151 Patrats and 251 Watchogs. :) (If you don't feel man/woman enough for the job, just beat 151 combined ;) )

Maulrin - take Archen. It may not evolve until it beats a Gym Leader's Pokemon at under half health.

Illusione-Tempus
25th March 2011, 10:16 AM
4 Pokemon in a night, now that's cool xD

Mi10ticFan, have a Roggenrola named CallMeEarl. Make it have only Rock-type moves and it cannot evolve until it can solo the gym in Nimbasa City.

I... won't take this. One of my conditions is for not to make any of my Pokemon to solo someone before evolving, mainly because I'll have my exams and thinking up solo gym strategies will just... bother me.

Pokemon:
- Submergncy the Politoed (Must know 4 TM/HM moves before evolving, one must be Rock Smash)
- Ricardo the Pawniard (Must defeat at least three of each of its weakness before evolving)
- Flutter the Silgylph (Each move must be a different type. Psychic move is Hypnosis, Flying move is Air Cutter)
- Catdog the Stunfisk (male) (Must know Surf)

Alright! Time to get started on my Unova journal and stalk N again.

undrhil
25th March 2011, 4:37 PM
OK, since Mi10ticFan was to "CHICKEN" to take up my submission, I'll pass it on to you, Burninator.

Have a Roggenrola named CallMeEarl. Make it have only Rock-type moves and it cannot evolve until it can solo the gym in Nimbasa City.

Maulrin, have an Audino. Equip it with the Soothe Bell (and never un-equip it) and teach it Frustration. It *must* use Frustration for the majority of any battle it is in. The other moves it has can be up to you.

EDIT: The quip about Mi10ticFan being chicken is all in good fun. Honest. I understand about exams and stuff. :)

Ledyba
25th March 2011, 4:49 PM
@Maulrin

Choose a Minccino, name him Alfred, and use an X Speed every time he comes into a battle.

Winter02
25th March 2011, 4:52 PM
burninator59, take a Frillish, no evolution before it solos any wild Pokemon that is at least 10 levels higher than itself.

Alder
25th March 2011, 5:20 PM
burninator, Darmanitan for you. It can only learn one Physical move, and that move can't be Fire-Type.

Pokemom
25th March 2011, 6:28 PM
I'll probably star my Scramble run on the 1st...I'm too busy before then to really focus on it and I want to be careful with it ;)

I think Burminator needs one more...gimme a sec to think on it and I'll edit it in

edit: Pansage, 4 different move types, can not evolve until after 1st successful run at E4 *may be swapped for the dragon, but has to be swapped back in as soon as possible after

Aegisdues
25th March 2011, 6:40 PM
ill do a scramble challenge on white since i completed it already any suggestions and some rules though no pokemon beggining with T or A and no monkeys please i hate them also please pm me as well as post here so i dont lose track of which pokemon i must use ok also i cant trade post e4 pokes and i will not be using any starters but if possible if i need to get a pokemon thats in a part of the story past the 4th gym could someone please trade me an egg if possible and place any restrictions on my team or how i must play if you like

Naluc
25th March 2011, 9:30 PM
I'm bored of postgame in my black so build me a team with only gen 5 pokemon I can get from black. (I can't transfer pokes over since I don't have 2 DSes). Be as cruel as you wish, but within the point of where I can actually DO it.

Monochromatic
25th March 2011, 9:34 PM
Aegisdues, take a Tympole. Must solo Burgh to evolve the first time, and Skyla to evolve the second time.

Naluc, take a Pawniard. You cannot proceed through the Elite Four without having Bisharp take out at least 3 out of 4 of Marshall's Pokemon. You may revive him only once throughout the battle, and you may heal him only 3 times.

Naluc
25th March 2011, 9:38 PM
Aegisdues, take a Tympole. Must solo Burgh to evolve the first time, and Skyla to evolve the second time.

Naluc, take a Pawniard. You cannot proceed through the Elite Four without having Bisharp take out at least 3 out of 4 of Marshall's Pokemon. You may revive him only once throughout the battle, and you may heal him only 3 times.

Oh dear God. lol. *post challenge accepted face* (this will be a restarted game by the way)

1. Pawniard (no indicated nickname) - cannot go through elite 4 without Bisharp killing 3/4 of marshal's pokemon. only reviveable once and healable 3 times.

Alder
25th March 2011, 9:52 PM
Aegisdues, have a Heatmor. No strings.

Naluc, a Mandibuzz is yours. Your Vullaby can't evolve until it survives a battle in which it is Frozen.

Naluc
25th March 2011, 9:57 PM
1. Pawniard --> Bisharp (no indicated nickname) - cannot go through elite 4 without Bisharp killing 3/4 of marshal's pokemon. only reviveable once and healable 3 times.
2. Vullaby --> Mandibuzz (no indicated nickname) - cannot evolve until vullaby survives a battle where it was frozen

Well this is gonna be interesting. lol.

PoignantLyrics
25th March 2011, 10:24 PM
Seems interesting. I'd like to do a scramble challenge in Pokemon Black. I can't do egg moves, or use white exclusives, due to limitations with trading.

Naluc, take an Ohsawott. It can only evolve once it learns Aqua Tail.

Winter02
25th March 2011, 10:25 PM
Naluc, take a Elgyem, no evolution before soloing Brycens Beartic without using any status moves.

Naluc
25th March 2011, 10:31 PM
Awww.. hamburgers. I have to use Oshawott again.

1. Pawniard --> Bisharp (no indicated nickname) - cannot go through elite 4 without Bisharp killing 3/4 of marshal's pokemon. only reviveable once and healable 3 times.
2. Vullaby --> Mandibuzz (no indicated nickname) - cannot evolve until vullaby survives a battle where it was frozen
3. Oshawott --> Dewott--> Samurott Can only evolve when it learns Aqua tail
4. Elgyem --> Beheyem Can only evolve after soloing Brycens Beartic w/o using status moves

Winter02
25th March 2011, 10:38 PM
PoignantLyrics, take a Munna, it must be Female and have a Nature that decreases Speed.

Naluc
25th March 2011, 10:44 PM
PoignantLyrics, have a Tirtouga. It cannot evolve until it is fainted 25 times by fire type pokemon. When you get it as a fossil you must immediately WALK back to the 2nd gym and turn it into a pokemon. you may not go into the fourth gym without Tirtouga.

PoignantLyrics
25th March 2011, 10:44 PM
1. Munna, must be female, must have a nature that decreases speed.
2. Tirtouga. Can not evolve until it has fainted 25 times by fire type pokemon. Can not go into fourth gym without this.
3. Snivy. May not evolve until you defeated two of Clay's pokemon with HER and may not evolve again until after Ghetsis is beaten.

Anything else?

Charoshi
25th March 2011, 11:10 PM
Aegisdude - take a Larvesta. Must evolve before the League.

Nalec - Take a Mienshao - Can not evolve until after you defeat N.

PoignantLyrics - Take Snivy. May not evolve until you defeat two of Clay's pokemon with HER and may not evolve again until after you have beaten Ghetsis.

Naluc
25th March 2011, 11:14 PM
Question, are you referring to the final N fight?

3. Oshawott --> Dewott--> Samurott ( no indicated nickname) - Can only evolve when it learns Aqua tail
4. Elgyem --> Beheyem (no indicated nickname) - Can only evolve after soloing Brycens Beartic w/o using status moves
5. Mienfoo --> Mienshao (no indicated nickname) - Can only evolve after defeating N

I want my last pokemon to be really hard guys, gimme a tough one. and force a nickname too if you can.

Winter02
25th March 2011, 11:21 PM
Aegisdues, take a Purrloin, no evolution before it has defeated a wild Durant.

Charoshi
25th March 2011, 11:39 PM

3. Oshawott --> Dewott--> Samurott ( no indicated nickname) - Can only evolve when it learns Aqua tail
4. Elgyem --> Beheyem (no indicated nickname) - Can only evolve after soloing Brycens Beartic w/o using status moves
5. Mienfoo --> Mienshao (no indicated nickname) - Can only evolve after defeating N

I want my last pokemon to be really hard guys, gimme a tough one. and force a nickname too if you can.

I suppose that wasn't very clear xD

Yes the final N fight. I don't think you can catch a Mienfoo before hand anyway, without trading one over. Sorry for the confusion!

Naluc
25th March 2011, 11:42 PM
I think meinfoo is outside the dragonspiral tower, let me check.

EDIT: Yeah, it's there. So I can get one.

Orton155
26th March 2011, 12:01 AM

Ok how about this.

Naluc, have yourself a drilbur which cannot learn any ground type moves. It must be a modest nature and it must have at least two special moves. Finally, it cannot evolve ever, so as a permanent item it must hold an everstone. Have fun :D.

Ummm a nickname....Sharpie??? (play on words with the pen of the same name and its sharp claws???)

Naluc
26th March 2011, 12:12 AM
Alright then. Going through like the first 4 gyms with just an Oshawott?

6 .Drilbur (Sharpie) - Cannot evolve. Cannot learn ground moves. Must have a modest nature and two special moves. Must hold an everstone.

http://youparkedlikeajackass.com/media/challenge-accepted.png

I will get started tomorrow I think.

Orton155
26th March 2011, 12:39 AM
ill do a scramble challenge on white since i completed it already any suggestions and some rules though no pokemon beggining with T or A and no monkeys please i hate them also please pm me as well as post here so i dont lose track of which pokemon i must use ok also i cant trade post e4 pokes and i will not be using any starters but if possible if i need to get a pokemon thats in a part of the story past the 4th gym could someone please trade me an egg if possible and place any restrictions on my team or how i must play if you like

Aegisdues, take a deino. It may have bite as its only dark type move and no dragon moves are allowed. It may evolve into a zwellious if it defeats 10 axews in a row without healing. To evolve into hydreigon it must defeat Ghetis' hydreigon on its own.

Aegisdues
26th March 2011, 1:47 AM
1.Snivy must be named smugleaf can evolve only if it solos the first gym
2. deino. It may have bite as its only dark type move and no dragon moves are allowed. It may evolve into a zwellious if it defeats 10 axews in a row without healing. To evolve into hydreigon it must defeat Ghetis' hydreigon on its own.
3. Purrloin, no evolution before it has defeated a wild Durant.
4. Larvesta. Must evolve before the League
5. Heatmor no strings
6. Munna may evolve only after i save belles munna from team plasma

Ill start this challenge tomorrow since i cant be bothered just now

Naluc
26th March 2011, 1:53 AM
Aegis, you can have a Snivy, that must be nicknamed Smugleaf. It can only evolve if you solo the first gym with it.

SilverMorty
26th March 2011, 2:40 AM
Aegis take a Munna that evolves after you save Belle's Munna from Team Plasma.

Maulrin
26th March 2011, 3:13 AM
Patrat: 4 different move types, at least 1 move must be a status inflicter.

Sewaddle: cannot evolve into Swadloon until it solos Skyla, and can evolve into Leavanny only after it has taken out 2 pokemon from each of the Elite 4.

Venipede -Poison Sting can be its only Poison STAB. Give it an attack-hindering nature. No other restrictions.

Archen - It may not evolve until it beats a Gym Leader's Pokemon at under half health.

Audino - Equip it with the Soothe Bell (and never un-equip it) and teach it Frustration. It *must* use Frustration for the majority of any battle it is in. The other moves it has can be up to you.

Minccino, name him Alfred, and use an X Speed every time he comes into a battle

Looks like I've gotten my 6. I'll start this soon. It shall be fun.

Naluc
26th March 2011, 3:20 AM
I hate this challenge so much right now.. I'm very vulnerable to those grass types looming around.. Burgh is gonna be a nightmare. half of the game has to be beat with an Oshawott and an Oshawott alone >.<

Scizor22
26th March 2011, 3:20 AM
White challenge. No tradEs. Plz don't make oshawott starter.

Naluc
26th March 2011, 3:25 AM
Scizor, you get a Tepig. can only learn one fighting move, one fire move, and two other non STAB moves. no other restrictions. have fun.

EDIT: I change my mind, one other restriction. You must nickname it Cheren. and whenever you fight Cheren, you have to solo his entire team with it.

SilverMorty
26th March 2011, 3:25 AM
Scizor22 take a Bouffalant named Lambo and must learn the Wild Charge TM.

Scizor22
26th March 2011, 3:33 AM
Scizor, you get a Tepig. can only learn one fighting move, one fire move, and two other non STAB moves. no other restrictions. have fun.

EDIT: I change my mind, one other restriction. You must nickname it Cheren. and whenever you fight Cheren, you have to solo his entire team with it.

Tepig nicknamed Cherenkov with only two stabs
Bouffalant with wildchare

Puff pretty easy

Charoshi
26th March 2011, 3:34 AM
Scizor - Take Tirtouga. Evolve it after it survives 10 1 hit knock outs with Sturdy.

Nalec, if you so wish, you can trade my Mienfoo for a Sawk/Throh (Which ever is your easier to find Fighter) and nickname him Blackbelt. He must solo Lenora.

Naluc
26th March 2011, 4:04 AM
Too late, I beat Lenora. lol. I might actually be able to do this. MAYBE. It'll be hard, but not impossible. I'm allowed to get Dewott at 35 then Samurott at the regular 36, so I should be able to handle it, I hope. if it turns out to be a bit too much of a pain I'll swap out.

Charoshi
26th March 2011, 4:10 AM
Well if you change your mind about it, you can have him free of charge. xD

Naluc
26th March 2011, 4:26 AM
I thought my challenge would be fine till I realized I was 4 gyms without a second pokemon and I was like: oh boy..

but beating the crap out of the gym leaders with no more than a baby otter has been hilarious so far. I'm pretty sure I can handle this. hopefully. (xP)

PoignantLyrics
26th March 2011, 10:03 AM
2. Tirtouga. Can not evolve until it has fainted 25 times by fire type pokemon. Can not go into fourth gym without this.
3. Snivy. May not evolve until you defeated two of Clay's pokemon with HER and may not evolve again until after Ghetsis is beaten.

Anything else?

SilverMorty
26th March 2011, 3:30 PM
PoignantLyrics take a Klink with Gear Grind. Evolve after defeating a Trainer's Klink with Gear Grind.

Evolve to Klinklang after defeating another Trainer's Klang with Gear Grind or when it learns Shift Gear (in case you can't find a Trainer with a Klang)

SerenadeSP
26th March 2011, 4:03 PM
PoignantLyrics take a Darmanitan from Desert Resort that has the Dream World ability Zen Mode. It must have 2 Special Moves and 2 Physical Moves by the end of the challenge.

aggronFTW
26th March 2011, 4:48 PM
Scizor, if you still need a pokemon take druddigon, it must know only one stab and must always hold the exp share until it defeats iris' haxorus

Alder
26th March 2011, 5:54 PM
Poignant Lyrics, a Bouffalant is yours. It's not allowed any damaging attack besides Head Charge.

Winter02
26th March 2011, 7:13 PM
Scizor22, take a Litwick. No evolution before soloing Bianca at Route 8. Evolve it further into a Chandelure after it has defeated three wild Deino at Victory Road.

Scizor22
27th March 2011, 12:14 AM
Tepig named Cheren, has to beat cheren, stabs only two
Bouffalant name lam no with wild charge
Druddigon w only one stab, Alwayz exp till iris
?

Ryze
27th March 2011, 1:59 AM
Scizor22 take a Patrat, which you can't evolve until you beat Clay.

Eatfrogs4tea
27th March 2011, 1:59 AM
@scizor take a ferroseed, only physical moves allowed are self destruct or explosion, which it must use once against each gym leader after chargestone cave in order to evolve (can evolve straight after 8th gym) no restrictions on special/status moves. Nickname him Fred.

Eatfrogs4tea
27th March 2011, 2:04 AM
Right guys im up for a scramble on black, preferably not starting with smugleaf or tepig
this will be my first scramble so nothing stupidly hard though please :)

Naluc
27th March 2011, 2:05 AM
I'm going to set myself up another challenge since this one I've been doing has just been cruising along rather quickly (and it's kinda boring, I haven't been allowed to catch anything for 5 gyms now lol). I'd like another one ready for me Same restrictions as before, (only pokemon from black, no transfer, trading, etc.)

Only this time I have three conditions:
1) I want you all to nickname the pokemon I have to use. It can be as silly as you like.
2) Pour on conditions for evolution/set movesets/ set soloing/killing. Make it interesting all the way through the game.
3) Oshawott is not the starter this time.

@ Eatfrogs: Take an Oshawott. Name it Skippy. it is never allowed to evolve under any condition whatsoever. (this is to deter you from overusing it, and it is possible, because I soloed pretty much all the starting gyms with Oshawott.)

Eatfrogs4tea
27th March 2011, 2:11 AM
My First challenge:
-Oshawott (Skippy) cannot evolve
-
-
-
-
-

angel4u185
27th March 2011, 2:34 AM
Looking for a scramble of White, for the next time I play through~
But I'm only doing this because there's so much I want to use, I can't decide...so no overly crazy restrictions, just tell me the Pokes I should use. I can trade version exclusives from Black, if need be. Thanks!

@eatfrogs: Take a cute Emolga whose only electric move is Volt Switch. (:

@Naluc: Take a Cottonee that can only evolve after it solos Brycen, and has to know Cotton Spore till the very end. Name her..."Pick Me!"

Naluc
27th March 2011, 2:36 AM
1. Cottonee (Pick Me!) - Can only evolve after soloing Brycen, must know cotton spore FOREVER.

This is gonna be fun, I can tell.

cottageboy789
27th March 2011, 3:09 AM
Let's see. Naluc, I will make your life miserable, but in a fun way. (You asked :P)
Take a Carracosta, that can only evolve when you obtain 3 Relic items from the Abyssal Ruins. The moment you obtain Dive, you must teach it to Tirtouga and this will be the only water STAB you will have. He must know 2 Normal type moves, one status and one special, and a Rock STAB of power that is less than or equal to 75. I did my best.

angel4u185, seeing as you don't want crazy restrictions, i will give you this. A Basculin found in Surfing Spots that must always know 3 Water moves, one of which must be Aqua Jet.

Eatfrogs4tea, your name is funny, and instantly reminded me of Seismitoad. A pokemon which you will have. It must have Poison Touch as an ability, which means it has to be caught as a Tympole with Hydration. It must solo Elesa before it can learn any TM/HMs.
If you don't solo her, simply defeat 5 Audinos while holding a Nugget.

Naluc
27th March 2011, 3:14 AM
Technically your specifications can't be met, the challenge is to beat the storyline with the team given, all of that is after the storyline.
xP

Storyline= Beginning to the defeat of Ghetsis

So far all I can make of that is a Tirtouga (you forgot to nickname him) that isn't allowed to evolve ever.

cottageboy789
27th March 2011, 3:28 AM
Oh, well then I will make a new Challenge for Franklin (The Tirtouga)
I will edit this post after when i think of something, shouldn't be too long. BTW If you get the Franklin reference I will give you a cookie.

EDIT: It can't use ANY STAB moves until it evolves, and then, it's only STAB water MUST be an HM. He must know 2 Normal type moves, one status and one special, and a Rock STAB of power that is less than or equal to 75. And I forgot to mention it must be male.

Naluc
27th March 2011, 3:41 AM
I get the Franklin reference. xP

1. Cottonee (Pick me!) -Can only evolve after soloing Brycen, Must know Cotton Spore forever
2. Tirtouga (Franklin) - No STAB until evolution, afterward, the only water STAB must be an HM. 2 normal moves, one status and one special, and a Rock STAB of power no greater than 75
3. Dwebble (Bob (pronounced 'bohb')) - Must have Shell Armor. Only Physical moves allowed are cut and fury attack until evo. To evolve, must solo a gym leader with Fury attack after shell smashing at least twice

Looking to be a fun game. lol.

Eatfrogs4tea
27th March 2011, 3:42 AM
My First challenge:
- Oshawott (Skippy) cannot evolve
- Emolga (Cute nature) Only electric attack is volt switch
- Seismitoad (Poison touch Ability) Must solo Elesa to learn TMs/HMs
-
-
-

@Naluc
Use a dwebble, with shell armour ability, Only physical moves allowed are cut and fury attack, until evolution. Cannot evolve until he has solod a gym leader with fury attack after using shell smash at least twice (if fainted can be revived, but must use shell smash again)
his nickname shall be Bob. (pronounced as so: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S9dccz1Ys4 -see 1:30- 1:36)

EDIT: Whenever Bob is released from his Pokeball, you must say his name, as pronounced by Rowan Atkinson
and to clarify, after evolution, any move is allowed, but must keep fury cutter and shell smash (cut can be lost)

cottageboy789
27th March 2011, 3:44 AM
@Naluc
http://yfcniagara.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/chocolate-chip-cookie_01.jpg
Have fun with Franklin!!!

Eatfrogs4tea
27th March 2011, 3:49 AM
EDIT: Whenever Bob is released from his Pokeball, you must say his name, as pronounced by Rowan Atkinson

Hopefully this will make it a bit more fun:)

Naluc
27th March 2011, 3:51 AM
Best pronounciation of Bob ever. I'm gonna love that Dwebble to death. lol. 3 more pokemon left for me, pass some to me mates 'ere.

Kdude146
27th March 2011, 4:30 AM
@Eatfrogs4tea each gym you go to you can only bring the number of pokemon the gym leader has so if a leader has 3 pokemon you can only use 3 pokemon at that gym. Also no recovering or healing pokemon in the gym battle agentst the gym leader

Naluc
27th March 2011, 5:56 AM
I think it can only be pokemon suggestions, not gameplay..

Eatfrogs4tea
27th March 2011, 6:00 AM
@Eatfrogs4tea each gym you go to you can only bring the number of pokemon the gym leader has so if a leader has 3 pokemon you can only use 3 pokemon at that gym. Also no recovering or healing pokemon in the gym battle agentst the gym leader

Im just looking for pokemon only challenges this time through, sorry man

@angel4u185 Use a male frillish. You shall call him squishy, and he will be yours, and he will be your squishy. He cannot learn any ghost or psychic type moves.

EDIT: He cannot evolve until you teach him a poison type move, and use it to hurt a fish pokemon (ie basculin, but not just any plain water type, no swanna)

burninator59
27th March 2011, 6:31 AM
-Garbodor (no two attacks same type, no move over 15 pp, no status moves, evolve after beating an Audino to gain the level.) Jesus o_O
-Basculin. (Protect, Frustration, Scald, (water HM) all of which must be taught ASAP. Must solo a gym and at least one Pokemon per E4/N/Ghestis battle at the end.)
-Patrat named Bidoof. (Evolve after defeating 151 Patrats and 251 Watchogs.)
-Roggenrola named CallMeEarl. (Only Rock-type moves and it cannot evolve until it can solo the gym in Nimbasa City.) This sounds awful.
-Frillish (Evolved after beating wild Pokemon at least 10+ levels.)
-Darmanitan (One physical move that isn't Fire.)

Well this sounds like... the worst team I've ever played with. I shall make the most of it.

cottageboy789
27th March 2011, 6:40 AM
-Garbodor (no two attacks same type, no move over 15 pp, no status moves, evolve after beating an Audino to gain the level.) Jesus o_O

You're welcome :)

Charoshi
27th March 2011, 8:08 AM
Eatfrogs - take a Gothitelle. Catch it as a Gothita, and it must defeat every single White exclusive you battle.

Naluc - Purrloin that may not evolve until you have defeated Burgh's Leavanny with it. (Something before the 5th gym!)

angel4u - Take the first Pokemon you find in the Shaking Grass of Lostlorn Forest. (It has the lowest Audino rate at 45%)

Eatfrogs4tea
27th March 2011, 9:51 AM
My first black scramble:
- Gothitelle Must defeat all white exclusives
-
-

PokemonOwn
27th March 2011, 9:58 AM
EatFrogs4Tea, take a Yamask. It must solo all of the E4 members to evolve.

Skibob
27th March 2011, 10:26 AM
Eatfrogs, take a Stunfisk. It may not use any special attack moves, just physical and support.
Name it Derpipode.

*evil laugh*
... If that's too hard, lemme know and I can certainly change it.

Eatfrogs4tea
27th March 2011, 10:39 AM
My first black scramble:
-Stunfisk (Derpipode) Physical and support moves only
-

Im afraid I shall have to decline your challenge, pokemonown, this is my first ever scramble and only 2nd playthrough of b/w (first of black) so I dont want anything too hard

PoignantLyrics
27th March 2011, 10:57 AM
4. Klink, must have Gear Grind. Evolve into Klang after defeating a trainers Klink with Gear Grind. Evolve into Klinklang after defeating a trainers Klang with Gear Grind or when it learns Shift Gear.
5. Darmanitan with Zen Mode from the Resort Desert. Must have two special moves, and two physical moves by the end of the challenge.
6. Bouffalant which can only use Head Charge as an attacking move.

Can the bolded Pokemon be changed? Bouffalant appears way too late, and grinding at that point would be difficult with only one attacking move.

Orton155
27th March 2011, 11:16 AM
4. Klink, must have Gear Grind. Evolve into Klang after defeating a trainers Klink with Gear Grind. Evolve into Klinklang after defeating a trainers Klang with Gear Grind or when it learns Shift Gear.
5. Darmanitan with Zen Mode from the Resort Desert. Must have two special moves, and two physical moves by the end of the challenge.
6. Bouffalant which can only use Head Charge as an attacking move.

Can the bolded Pokemon be changed? Bouffalant appears way too late, and grinding at that point would be difficult with only one attacking move.

Ok, ill make a suggestion.

Poignant, take a Minccino. It must have two non-attacking moves and no STAB moves. It may evolve into cinccino when you have found three shiny stones.

angel4u185
27th March 2011, 2:24 PM
1. A Basculin found in Surfing Spots that must always know 3 Water moves, one of which must be Aqua Jet.
2. (Squishy) Male Frillish. He cannot learn any ghost or psychic type moves.
3. First Pokemon you find in the Shaking Grass of Lostlorn Forest

This team is already going against my general rules for playthroughs! o: So this should be interesting...Need 3 more! Preferably something found before surf...

PokemonOwn
27th March 2011, 2:33 PM
My first black scramble:
-Stunfisk (Derpipode) Physical and support moves only
-

Im afraid I shall have to decline your challenge, pokemonown, this is my first ever scramble and only 2nd playthrough of b/w (first of black) so I dont want anything too hard

I'll give you a different Pokemon, then. Take a Roggenrola. It must solo Burgh's Gym to evolve into Boldore, and then it must solo Brycen's Gym to evolve into a Gigalith.

1. A Basculin found in Surfing Spots that must always know 3 Water moves, one of which must be Aqua Jet.

This team is already going against my general rules for playthroughs! o: So this should be interesting...Need 3 more! Preferably something found before surf...

Take an Oshawott, it must never learn Surf.

No. :P

Take a Lillipup. It must solo Clay to evolve into Herdier, and then it must solo Marshal to evolve into Stoutland.

Naluc
27th March 2011, 2:43 PM
1. Cottonee (Pick me!) -Can only evolve after soloing Brycen, Must know Cotton Spore forever
2. Tirtouga (Franklin) - No STAB until evolution, afterward, the only water STAB must be an HM. 2 normal moves, one status and one special, and a Rock STAB of power no greater than 75
3. Dwebble (Bob (pronounced 'bohb')) - Must have Shell Armor. Only Physical moves allowed are cut and fury attack until evo. To evolve, must solo a gym leader with Fury attack after shell smashing at least twice
4.Purrloin(It needs a nickname. D:) - Can't evolve until it beats Burgh's Leavanny.

Don't forget the nicknames guys. xP

Winter02
27th March 2011, 4:02 PM
angel4u185, take a Tympole. Evolve when you want, but as a Seismitoad, it must know Surf and one other HM of your choice. Nickname it "Toadtard".

Ryze
27th March 2011, 5:06 PM
Naluc, take an Emolga nicknamed Ryze (:P). It must always be your highest level by at least 5 levels.

Winter02
27th March 2011, 5:09 PM
Naluc, take a Heatmor, nickname it "Flashblack". It must have a neutral nature.

Naluc
27th March 2011, 5:22 PM
The team is set, other than Purrloin's Nickname. I'll think of one myself then.

4.Purrloin (Neko Bolas) - Can't evolve until it beats Burgh's Leavanny.
5.Emolga (Ryze) - Must always be the highest level by at least 5
6. Heatmor (Flashback) - Must have a neutral nature.

Now there's only one thing left to do...

http://files.sharenator.com/Challenge_Accepted_You_Laugh_You_Lose-s329x270-125393-580.png

Kdude146
27th March 2011, 5:33 PM
Naluc nickname you Purrloin whitenight

angel4u185
27th March 2011, 5:41 PM
4. Lillipup. Solo Clay to evolve into Herdier, Solo Marshal to evolve into Stoutland.
5. Tympole(ToadTard) Must know Surf and one other HM

One more...xD half my team is water type. This should be interesting. I think I'll trade over a surfer to get Frillish or Basculin on route 1 quickly.

Kdude146
27th March 2011, 6:00 PM
4. Lillipup. Solo Clay to evolve into Herdier, Solo Marshal to evolve into Stoutland.
5. Tympole(ToadTard) Must know Surf and one other HM

One more...xD half my team is water type. This should be interesting. I think I'll trade over a surfer to get Frillish or Basculin on route 1 quickly.

for ur last pokemon you will use Pansage and it can never evolve and it must solo Elesa

Charoshi
28th March 2011, 2:04 AM
Alright, I got through to about Brycen and got bored. So I want a new team. Nicknames are required for once. Other than that, go wild. :)

Oh and as per usual, my scramble team is on black.

Alder
28th March 2011, 3:27 AM
Throh or Sawk, whichever one you find second.

Charoshi
28th March 2011, 3:34 AM
Alright, nicknames?

-Throh/Sawk - Whomever I find second
-
-
-
-
-

Ryze
28th March 2011, 4:59 AM
Charoshi take a Purrloin named Ryze v2. You cannot evolve it unless it solos Lenora.

cottageboy789
28th March 2011, 5:14 AM
Have a Foongus named EL DIABLO (All CAPS) and it must be caught in a Poke ball, and it must be a "fake item" Foongus, not a Random Encounter. It must only know 1 move when it evolves, after you may TM/HM/Heart Scale to your heart's content. After it has evolved, It must know a Grass TM and a Poison TM. The other two moves are your choice. Have Fun :)

Charoshi
28th March 2011, 5:24 AM
-____ the Sawk/Throh - Second one found
-Ryze v2 the Purrloin - Solo Lenora to evolve
-EL DIABLO the Foongus - Fake item. Pokeball. 1 move before evolving, whatever I want after, as long as it has one grass and one poison tm
-
-
-

Do you mean one attacking more for Foongus, or one move period?

Kdude146
28th March 2011, 5:33 AM
Charoshi get a Panpour from the lostlone forest and name it Splash it must know attract and it must use attract on 30 pokemon to evolve

LexSuicune
28th March 2011, 6:55 AM
Charosi, your Pokemon will be

Heatmor
Name: Antie Mame
Moveset:
Flame Burst
Hone Claws
Aerial Ace
Inferno

Heatmor must SOLO Iris' gym if you wanna finish the game.

Best of luck!

Charoshi
28th March 2011, 7:34 AM
I do not believe Heatmor is available pre Drayden's gym (as I'm playing on Black)
You can only catch her in Victory Road.

-____ the Sawk/Throh - Second one found
-Ryze v2 the Purrloin - Solo Lenora to evolve
-EL DIABLO the Foongus - Fake item. Pokeball. 1 move before evolving, whatever I want after, as long as it has one grass and one poison tm
-Splash teh Panpour - Lostlorn Forest. Evolve after using attract on 30 Pokemon.
-
-

PolarisJunkie
28th March 2011, 9:20 AM
Charoshi, take a Trubbish named Brenelle.

Brenelle must be a female Trubbish and it is incredibly shy towards male Pokemon so it refuses to battle against them and thus can only battle female Pokemon. And this also means it can't get any experience from an EXP Share from a male pokemon either. Once it evolves into Garbodor, she will get over her shyness and be able to fight all genders.

Zhanton
28th March 2011, 12:25 PM
@Charoshi; Take a Sewaddle named Francis. Francis can evolve into a Swadloon as soon as it reaches Lv 20, but is not allowed to evolve into a Leavanny until Leavanny successfully solos two Pokemon from any Elite Four member. No other restrictions. :P

bob_is_cool
28th March 2011, 12:51 PM
Can someone give me an Elite Four rematch team? No trades please.
I'm playing White. Nicknames included

Kdude146
28th March 2011, 1:06 PM
hey Bob get a female Beheeyem it's only move can be Shadow Ball after u beat the E4 it can laurn new moves

Zhanton
28th March 2011, 1:30 PM
@bob_is_cool; Take a Golurk, called Megatron. The only restriction is that it can have only one STAB move.

bob_is_cool
28th March 2011, 1:52 PM
ok so I have:
___ - Beeheeyem (f) - shadow ball only
Megatron - Golurk - one STAB only
-
-
-
-

thunder-lion
28th March 2011, 2:58 PM
Bob use Scrafty name it Ian must know Brick Break, Toxic, Crunch and Strength

Ryze
28th March 2011, 3:04 PM
Bob take a Bouffalant that must know one HM move.

SilverMorty
28th March 2011, 3:25 PM
bobiscool take a Durant with Hone Claws. Name it Scuttles and it must beat a Heatmor before it can learn TMs that are damaging moves.

Winter02
28th March 2011, 3:46 PM
bob_is_cool, take an Alomomola. It must know at least two Water HMs.

bob_is_cool
28th March 2011, 4:01 PM
ok so I have:
___ - Beeheeyem (f) - shadow ball only
Megatron - Golurk - one STAB only
Ian - Scrafty - Brick Break, Toxic, Crunch and Strength
___ - Bouffalant - one HM
Scuttles - Durant - has Hone Claws, must beat one Heatmor before learning damaging TMs
___ - Alomomola - at least two water HMs

ok, wish me luck :)

Tjronzio
29th March 2011, 2:20 AM
Hey guys let me get a scramble challenge

on white i'm picking oshwatt as my starter so i only need 5

Spncrbrrtt
29th March 2011, 2:24 AM
Tjronzio, take a Ferroseed. It has to solo 20 fire pokemon of its level or higher to evolve.

foxyman1167
29th March 2011, 2:27 AM

on white

Take a Musharna, must know Yawn permanently, and be called SleepyHead.

Adrexus
29th March 2011, 2:31 AM

on white i'm picking oshwatt as my starter so i only need 5

Take a Beartic, must have at least 2 ice moves. (includes non attacking moves too)

Zhanton
29th March 2011, 7:13 AM
@Tjronzio; take a Minccino. It can evolve into a Cinccino whenever you like, but it's only Normal-type move can be Sing.

SilverMorty
29th March 2011, 10:25 AM
Tjronzio take a Ducklett that evolves after you reach Tubeline Bridge.

Optical Flash
29th March 2011, 10:50 PM
(Is it a little too early for this?)

A new generation means a new scramble challenge thread! So without further a-do...

What is a "Scramble Challenge"?

The Scramble Challenge involves playing through the storyline (usually until the credits) with a team of six Pokemon assembled by random people on this forum. You may also be given certain guidelines, limitations, and restrictions concerning the Pokemon, usually by the person who suggested the Pokemon themselves. However, you may also create limitations for yourself. The goal of the Scramble Challenge is to be able to complete the game without using the most powerful Pokemon, or your own favorites. It encourages you to think outside the box and make the most of what you are given.

New: Apparently, some players are requesting Elite Four Scramble Runs. This is a great idea for those who have already completed the game and do not wish to start a new one for any reason. Don't be afraid to try it!

Example Post:

Scramble Challenge Rules:

- Always mention your planned team (based on others' responses) when you ask for more team members, so others know what has already been suggested.
- You may create your own set of restrictions concerning gameplay, but mention those as well.
- Just because of the fact that not everyone is on the same level experience-wise, you may reject team suggestions. However, please don't abuse this. If you feel that you need a really easy challenge, say so.
- Typically, no Legendaries and no duplicates. Apparently, trading in any form (except for evolution) is discouraged, as well as post-Nat. Dex Pokémon.
- Note that it's your game, and you can change the difficulty, limitations, and pretty much anything else, to suit your playing style. For example, if you want to breed in one game and send things over, feel free.
- Please limit your suggestions to one per team (if it's rejected, you may suggest again), so that everyone can contribute. If the challenger's team goes two or more pages without a suggestion, you may suggest a maximum of an extra one, but no more.
- Purposely giving challengers blatantly terrible choices (Lillipup that may not evolve at all, ect.) is against the spirit of the game and will not be tolerated.
- Make sure all your suggestions are directed clearly. Using "@" is encouraged.
- Enjoy! It's a game, after all!

I remember when I started the Scramble Challenges those few years ago, it's surprising.. and somewhat weird to see how they've changed. The original version was vastly simple compared to what it's changed into now. People passing out pokemon with not only evolution restrictions(which was normal) but to move sets? Move types? Who knows what else? I don't even know what's going on when I read my own challenge that I created..

I find it even more in awe that my Scramble Challenges have survived (and still going strong from the looks of it) but it's like I've been forgotten, it's saddening guys. <.< Show some love for the Opti!

For all those that are interested, I'll be posting up an //Official Scramble Challenge Thread\\ soon, with the original rules, regulations, and the original fun that it was.

Later Scramble Challengers!

Let The Scramble Soon Begin Again!

pokemonfan!?
29th March 2011, 11:51 PM
Tjronzio get a Tynamo that can only evolve by soloing Skyla's gym and the only electric type mov it can use is charge beam

laddyda
30th March 2011, 8:54 AM
Hi peeps,
Ive never done a scramble challenge, and ive never tried it..... Well here we go, people suggestions....Nothing too hard
Thanks
PS i have already played throgh the game a few time so if i reject your ideas it probebley because ive used that pokemon before

Zhanton
30th March 2011, 8:58 AM
@laddyda; Take a Venipede. It can evolve into a Whirlipede after Venipede solos Burgh's Whirlipede, and Whirlipede can evolve into Scolipede only if it solos Skyla's Swanna.

undrhil
30th March 2011, 9:25 AM
@laddyda - Take a Pansear. It cannot know any STAB moves until after it evolves and it cannot evolve until it can solo Skyla's gym.

laddyda
30th March 2011, 9:35 AM
I like the pansear i will try it, ive already used a scolipede so i will skip that

- Pansear ( No Stab Moves until evolution, Cant Evolve until it solo's Skyla)
-Oshawott (anyone care to give a challege for him???)
-
-
-
-

soooooo please people more suggestions would be handy

7 tyranitars
30th March 2011, 10:14 AM
I'll try this on my white a few rules tho:
-no nicknames really -.-, I'm serious..
-no luck based things like catching a pokemon from a shaking spot with 5% chance,
because my luck sucks
-fully evolved pokemon

it will only be my second playthrough so go easy on me ktnxbai

laddyda
30th March 2011, 10:32 AM
please people more suggestions would be nice i need them so i can start
so far
-Pansear ( No Stab Moves until evolution, Cant Evolve until it solo's Skyla)
-
-
-
-

laddyda
30th March 2011, 11:11 AM
really wanting more suggestions

SilverMorty
30th March 2011, 11:25 AM
laddyda take a Venipede that evolves when it defeats Burgh's Leavanny. Evolve to Scolipede when it learns Steamroller. Name it Pinwheel.

7 tyranitars take Dwebble that evolves when it learns Shell Smash- and succesfully sweeps a Trainer's whole team with it.

laddyda
30th March 2011, 12:20 PM
laddyda take a Venipede that evolves when it defeats Burgh's Leavanny. Evolve to Scolipede when it learns Steamroller. Name it Pinwheel.

7 tyranitars take Dwebble that evolves when it learns Shell Smash- and succesfully sweeps a Trainer's whole team with it.

hi thanks for the imput but as i have previosly said i have already used it but thanks anyway

SilverMorty
30th March 2011, 12:40 PM
oh my bad didn't see that post above XD

then take a Vanillite that evolves when it survives a Fire move. Evolve again when it succesfully KOs a pokemon with Mirror Coat.

7 tyranitars
30th March 2011, 2:38 PM
ok :)

I'll try this on my white a few rules tho:
-no nicknames really -.-, I'm serious..
-no luck based things like catching a pokemon from a shaking spot with 5% chance,
because my luck sucks
-fully evolved pokemon
-can't trade

it will only be
my second playthrough so go easy on me ktnxbai

added a rule I forgot

team so far:
-Dwebble, evolve when it sweeps a team with shell smash
-
-
-
-
-

laddyda take Ferrothorn with atleast 2 non attacking moves also gimme me a pokemon :X!

LexSuicune
30th March 2011, 4:11 PM
7T, your Pokemon will be

Druddigon
Moveset:
Dragon Tail
Night Slash
Flamethrower
Smack Down.

Best of luck.

7 tyranitars
30th March 2011, 4:36 PM
lex what are it's types I don't know the names of all the new pokemons yet and cbf to search through a good 150 new pokes :S

Endless
30th March 2011, 5:15 PM
lex what are it's types I don't know the names of all the new pokemons yet and cbf to search through a good 150 new pokes :S
It is the blue dragon with the red head. Stand alone pokemon-pure dragon.

Also, take a pidove. It can only evolve to Unfezant after soloing Skyla.

Alder
30th March 2011, 6:34 PM
laddyda, have a Golurk, no strings.

7 Tyranitars, Audino that knows Flash.

Aegisdues
30th March 2011, 7:53 PM
K just started my challenge i realised im screwed against fire and dark types and ill be unable to surf lol

AZIIKO4876
30th March 2011, 8:27 PM
How about beat the game without any evolved pokemon and for every event battle aka E4/N/rival etc you cannot use healing items.
Such as:
Potions
Full restores
Status curing items
Stat raising items
Or any revives

Sounds fun to be, might be obnoxious to others.

Winter02
30th March 2011, 10:27 PM
7 tyranitars, take a Scraggy, it may only evolve after it has defeated a wild Alomomola.

undrhil
30th March 2011, 10:53 PM
7 Tyranitars, if you need another Pokemon: take a Cottonee and teach it Sunny Day and Solar Beam. You cannot evolve it until it solos 10 flying-type Pokemon (either in the wild or on trainers.)

TheFatJamaican
30th March 2011, 10:56 PM
Ok, I may as well do one of these.

Pokemon Black, no egg moves or specific evs ivs. Natures is fine.

I would like to use the a starter. but make the requirements for use and evolution difficult please.

Winter02
30th March 2011, 11:03 PM
TheFatJamaican, take a Blitzle. Evolve it only after soloing Clay, but it must evolve at the very latest at level 33, or it may not evolve at all. It must always know Flame Charge and Agility after it has learned these moves, and its two other moves must be of the Electric type.

Silent Conversation
30th March 2011, 11:30 PM
TheFatJamaican, take Tympole. You are allowed to evolve it into Palpitoad whenever you want, but you can only evolve it into a Seismitoed once you beat Drayden/Iris. Its ability must be Hydration, and you cannot teach it any water type moves.

Orton155
30th March 2011, 11:49 PM
Ok, I may as well do one of these.

Pokemon Black, no egg moves or specific evs ivs. Natures is fine.

I would like to use the a starter. but make the requirements for use and evolution difficult please.

Ok TheFatJamaican take a snivy. It may only evolve into servine if it solos 10 darumaka and 10 sigilyph in the desert resort. To evolve into serperior it must solo all of skyla's pokemon, all of brycen's pokemon and at least 1 of drayden's pokemon. It may only know one STAB move and tackle for the entire game.

Have fun :D

cottageboy789
31st March 2011, 1:55 AM
TheFatJamaican, have a Vullaby that must evolve before you defeat Drayden. It must have a neutral nature. It must know one TM for each STAB type and the other two moves must be super effective against at least one E4 member.

undrhil
31st March 2011, 1:56 AM
TheFatJamaican, take a Purrloin. Its only move shall be Assist. It cannot evolve until it solos 20 wild Pokemon of higher level than it.

SilverMorty
31st March 2011, 7:02 AM
TheFatJamaican take a Woobat that evolves after defeating N's Sigilyph with only Psychic moves

laddyda
31st March 2011, 8:16 AM
laddyda take Ferrothorn with atleast 2 non attacking moves also gimme me apokemon :X!

Okay ummm take a sandile it cant evolve until it solos Burgh's Leavanny and it must have the ability Moxie

laddyda
31st March 2011, 8:20 AM
-Ferrothorn (at least 2 non attcking moves)
-Vannilite (cant evolve until it survives a fire type attack, can final evolve till it OHKO a pokemon with Mirror Coat
-
-

Okay any more

TheFatJamaican
31st March 2011, 9:14 AM
Ah, sorry I should have said that I don't want a Snivy, I have already used it, so one of the other two please.

-Tympole (Evolve into Palpitoad whenever, but can only evolve it into a Seismitoed once you beat Drayden/Iris. Its ability must be Hydration, and you cannot teach it any water type moves.)
- Vullaby (Must Evolve before you defeat Drayden. It must have a neutral nature. It must know one TM for each STAB type and the other two moves must be super effective against at least one E4 member.)
- Purrloin (Its only move shall be Assist. It cannot evolve until it solos 20 wild Pokemon of higher level than it)
- Woobat (Evolves after defeating N's Sigilyph with only Psychic moves)

Ok just a Starter and another pokemon, preferably not a flying or dark please.

laddyda
31st March 2011, 9:54 AM
-Ferrothorn (at least 2 non attcking moves)
-Vannilite (cant evolve until it survives a fire type attack, can final evolve till it OHKO a pokemon with Mirror Coat
-
-

Hey peeps any more suggestions please

laddyda
31st March 2011, 11:40 AM
Ah, sorry I should have said that I don't want a Snivy, I have already used it, so one of the other two please.

-Tympole (Evolve into Palpitoad whenever, but can only evolve it into a Seismitoed once you beat Drayden/Iris. Its ability must be Hydration, and you cannot teach it any water type moves.)
- Vullaby (Must Evolve before you defeat Drayden. It must have a neutral nature. It must know one TM for each STAB type and the other two moves must be super effective against at least one E4 member.)
- Purrloin (Its only move shall be Assist. It cannot evolve until it solos 20 wild Pokemon of higher level than it)

Ok just a Starter and another pokemon, preferably not a flying or dark please.

Okay how about a Tepig No evolution until it solos Cilan and no further evolution until it defeats Elesas Emolgas with arm thrusts..... okay now do me

Zhanton
31st March 2011, 1:02 PM
@laddyda; Take a Purrloin. It can evolve into a Liepard after it successfully solos two of Brycen's Pokemon. It must forever know Assist. Nickname it zhanton

TheFatJamaican
31st March 2011, 2:21 PM
- Tepig (No evolution until it solos Cilan and no further evolution until it defeats Elesas Emolgas with arm thrusts)

Ok one more, this one looks fun.

@ Laddyda Take a Mienfoo, catch at the lowest level possible (should be 30 I think) Can only learn 1 Stab move, Clam mind, and any other moves. Always keep it as your highest level and when it hits 46, use only it to make it evolve at level 50.

Alder
31st March 2011, 2:26 PM
TFJ, Whimsicott. If you don't catch it as a Whimsicott, it can't learn any Grass moves.

Also laddyda I think you missed a couple on the last page. I know I gave you a Golurk with no strings.

TheFatJamaican
31st March 2011, 6:01 PM
- Tepig (No evolution until it solos Cilan and no further evolution until it defeats Elesas Emolgas with arm thrusts)
- Whimsicott. (If you don't catch it as a Whimsicott, it can't learn any Grass moves.)

Thanks guys, I will start this soon.