PDA

View Full Version : The B/W Scramble Challenge Thread

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Monochromatic
3rd April 2011, 1:31 AM
@Laddyda. If you need a challenge for Oshawott, then try this. His only water-type attack may be Aqua Jet. He must solo any gym to evolve the first time, and any other gym to evolve the second time.

typhlosion1999
3rd April 2011, 1:43 AM
can i do this with pearl
if i can i will

Monochromatic
3rd April 2011, 2:10 AM
can i do this with pearl
if i can i will

Yes, but you must go here, the official D/P thread, (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=218623&highlight=4th+Gen+Scramble) for that.

undrhil
3rd April 2011, 4:43 AM
Anyone running a challenge, need a Pokemon?

Kyogre35
3rd April 2011, 4:44 AM
I'm getting Black Tommorrow...so give me a challenge.

Oh, and not anything uber hard, just challenging.

undrhil
3rd April 2011, 4:50 AM
Kyogre35, take a Pansear with a neutral nature. It cannot evolve until it can solo Clay's Palpitoad.

Silent Conversation
3rd April 2011, 4:54 AM
@Kyogre35, take a Dwebble. It must have the ability Shell Armor. It can only evolve into Crustle once it solos at least 7 of the trainers in Celestial Tower. It must know Shell Smash and can only learn one STAB move.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
3rd April 2011, 4:59 AM
Kyogre, take an Unfezent. You MUST catch it as a Tranquill, and it can only evolve to Unfezent once it has landed 25 critical hits.

Kyogre35
3rd April 2011, 5:04 AM
1. Pansear with a Neutral Nature; Can only evolve when it solo's Clay's Palpitoad
2. Dwebble w/ Shell Armor and can only evolve when it solo's 7 trainers in Celestial Tower. Must know Shell Smash and only one STAB move
3. Unfezant, must catch as Tranquil and can only evolve when it lands 25 crits.

Well...at least I have a flyer...haha.

Zhanton
3rd April 2011, 8:34 AM
@kyogre; Take a Vullaby. It must know only one damage dealing attack: Fly. Evolve whenever you want.

Orton155
3rd April 2011, 10:08 AM
1. Pansear with a Neutral Nature; Can only evolve when it solo's Clay's Palpitoad
2. Dwebble w/ Shell Armor and can only evolve when it solo's 7 trainers in Celestial Tower. Must know Shell Smash and only one STAB move

Well...at least I have a flyer...haha.

Kyogre you have a choice of two because it depends if you want a starter or not.

Take an oshawott as your starter (which will allow you to get pansear). It must know razor shell and at least one of the water HM moves. It must also know one other water type move but the last move is of your choice. In terms of evolution is can evolve into dewott if it solos lenora gym and solos at least 1 of burgh's bugs. To evolve into samurott it must solo both of elesa's emolgas :D.

or...

If you don't want a starter take a tympole. The move conditions are the same but instead of razor shell the move will be uproar. To evolve into palpitoad it must defeat 5 pokemon in pinwheel forest. To evolve into seismitoad it must solo a gym leader (you can decide the difficulty because you choose the gym leader it must solo).

Just to clarify the other water move can be a HM so you can teach it all three water HM's for your journey if you want to.

Blackjack the Titan
3rd April 2011, 12:57 PM
I don't quite understand this thread's topic. What's it about?

Silent Conversation
3rd April 2011, 3:04 PM
I don't quite understand this thread's topic. What's it about?

Basically, if you want to play a run through of a game but don't want to make the team yourself, you can come here and people will give you team members. Also, if you want a challenge, you can ask for restrictions on your Pokemon, such as "you can't evolve it until you defeat Drayden" or "it must know one water type move at all time"

Kyogre35
3rd April 2011, 3:09 PM
@kyogre; Take a Vullaby. It must know only one damage dealing attack: Fly. Evolve whenever you want.

Lol, that's kinda funny...

Kyogre you have a choice of two because it depends if you want a starter or not.

Take an oshawott as your starter (which will allow you to get pansear). It must know razor shell and at least one of the water HM moves. It must also know one other water type move but the last move is of your choice. In terms of evolution is can evolve into dewott if it solos lenora gym and solos at least 1 of burgh's bugs. To evolve into samurott it must solo both of elesa's emolgas :D.

or...

If you don't want a starter take a tympole. The move conditions are the same but instead of razor shell the move will be uproar. To evolve into palpitoad it must defeat 5 pokemon in pinwheel forest. To evolve into seismitoad it must solo a gym leader (you can decide the difficulty because you choose the gym leader it must solo).

Just to clarify the other water move can be a HM so you can teach it all three water HM's for your journey if you want to.

Hm, that's hard...I'll choose the Oshawott because I used Tympole and it is weak until it evolves.

4. Oshawott It must know razor shell and at least one of the water HM moves. It must also know one other water type move but the last move is of your choice. In terms of evolution is can evolve into dewott if it solos lenora gym and solos at least 1 of burgh's bugs. To evolve into samurott it must solo both of elesa's emolgas.
5. Vullaby that only knows 1 attacking move, Fly. No evolution restrictions.

Legendary Dreams
3rd April 2011, 3:21 PM
kyogre, take a Tynamo. It must evolve to an Eelektross at the same level as it when it evolved to a Elektrik. No other restrictions.

Kyogre35
3rd April 2011, 3:22 PM
4. Oshawott It must know razor shell and at least one of the water HM moves. It must also know one other water type move but the last move is of your choice. In terms of evolution is can evolve into dewott if it solos lenora gym and solos at least 1 of burgh's bugs. To evolve into samurott it must solo both of elesa's emolgas.
5. Vullaby that only knows 1 attacking move, Fly. No evolution restrictions.
6. Tynamo - It must evolve to an Eelektross at the same level as it when it evolved to a Elektrik. No other restrictions.

Fun fun...lol. Thanks to all.

Ghastly Ninja
3rd April 2011, 3:43 PM
hmm, I think i may join in the fun, I just need to decide which i'm going to do this in, i suppose it doesn't matter :D
I'll let you guys know when I'm ready n.n

kusari
3rd April 2011, 6:20 PM
I'm going for one in White. I have a few restrictions for your guy's team picks.

- Natures can be specified. Can only be Positive or Neutral
- No double types. (ie. If I start with a Snivy, I don't want a Lilligant later on)
- At least one Pokemon must have an evolution restriction.
- No nicknames.
- No 5% chance-shaking grass pokemon
- No Audinos. Just no.
- No Victini. I can't get it.
- No trading evos.
- I am able to get Zorua. So that is a possibility.
- No Egg Moves or EV/IV. I'm not doing that during main game.
- I'll be starting with Snivy, until I'm told to replace it. It must be replaced at some point.

And with that, the torture begins.

The Eleventh
3rd April 2011, 6:36 PM
kusari, catch a Dwebble with Sturdy. It may not evolve until its ability has been activated by a "not very effective" move.

Winter02
3rd April 2011, 7:20 PM
kusari, take a Woobat, it has to be caught in Wellspring Cave and have a Docile nature. Evolve it before it reaches level 20 or it may not evolve at all.

C.J. Ray
3rd April 2011, 7:23 PM
You have to get the first badge

So while I could have gotten Audino after the first badge, I couldn't get it before, so now way was I going to get it before I conquered Chili and by that time, it didn't matter. I got my six-Pokemon scramble team anyway. Shame, as that would have worked great - the only Pokemon you can have before you fight the first gym leader are Lillipup, Patrat, and Purrloin and you're basically FORCED to use the elemental monkey to win, but since this is a Scramble challenge, I have to fight at a disadvantage. Thankfully, Snivy has high special defense and the gym's Pansear only has the cruddy 30-base power Incinerate, which will do double damage but it too weak to be a threat as long as Snivy's at Level 15 or 16. Anyways...

I wanted to let everyone know I started my Pokemon White Scramble challenge - I can't use the Internet often but I'll get back by Good Friday at worst.

Trainer Name - Boy called Jumble(stupid 7-character limit... I wanted to call him Scramble!)
Current trainers beaten Bianca and Cheren; to Marriland, tell him that Snivy isn't the worst; the reason he lost to Cheren in his video is because Snivy outstrips Oshawott in speed and was able to spam Leer to make that weak Tackle deadly. Snivy did take a beating, though.
Current Pokemon Recipe Man the Snivy and QueenieMan the Patrat - before you say anything, I am not using QueenieMan in any trainer battles, it will get all it's experience by wild Pokemon and get traded over to my Black until it gets to Level 50 so it has Hypnosis and Super Fang - my Snivy will KO anything it tries to weaken and probably won't be able to capture the other Scramblers before it's too strong to weaken them with even Tackle. Once my team is assembled, Watchog will get released since I do not intend to claim any other Pokemon save the elemental monkey and legendaries, which will be traded over to my other White for EV training. (And you have to catch Zekrom but I won't use it in the final battles.)
Current Situation: at Route 1, raising Snivy and Patrat to Level 9 so Recipe Man can take out N's Purrloin.

Ciao for now!

Blackjack the Titan
3rd April 2011, 7:56 PM
Basically, if you want to play a run through of a game but don't want to make the team yourself, you can come here and people will give you team members. Also, if you want a challenge, you can ask for restrictions on your Pokemon, such as "you can't evolve it until you defeat Drayden" or "it must know one water type move at all time"

Actually I make retrictions for myself. Like today, I told myself, "You can't challenge Skyla until:
1) Dwebble has evolved
2) Darumaka has reached level 34 (evolve by holding Lucky Egg and defeating Unfezant and leveling up
3) Blitzle has evolved
4) Boldore has been traded between you and your friend and get the Gigalith"

Orton155
3rd April 2011, 8:11 PM
I'm going for one in White. I have a few restrictions for your guy's team picks.

- Natures can be specified. Can only be Positive or Neutral
- No double types. (ie. If I start with a Snivy, I don't want a Lilligant later on)
- At least one Pokemon must have an evolution restriction.
- No nicknames.
- No 5% chance-shaking grass pokemon
- No Audinos. Just no.
- No Victini. I can't get it.
- No trading evos.
- I am able to get Zorua. So that is a possibility.
- No Egg Moves or EV/IV. I'm not doing that during main game.
- I'll be starting with Snivy, until I'm told to replace it. It must be replaced at some point.

And with that, the torture begins.

Well we better replace that snivy as quick as possible.

Replace the snivy you picked, with the first lillipup you find on route 1. It can evolve into herdier if it can prove itself against chili's lillipup by soloing it and also it must prove itself against lenora's herdier in the same way. To evolve into stoutland it must solo bianca's stoutland (If you do not like this condition instead it can evolve if it solos two gyms out of elesa, clay, skyla, brycen or iris). For move restrictions it must know odor sleuth, roar and surf however the other move is of your choice.

kusari
3rd April 2011, 8:16 PM
Team so far:

1) Woobat, it has to be caught in Wellspring Cave and have a Docile nature. Evolve it before it reaches level 20 or it may not evolve at all.
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

C'mon guys. Challenge me a little

SpeedSuicune- I'm rejecting Dwebble as I trained on on my last play through and it made gyms too easy for me. I got it from my friend after the first gym and tt literally swept four of the eight gyms solo.

Araleon
3rd April 2011, 8:20 PM
Kusari - Take a Zorua that can only evolve if it solos Burgh.

Silent Conversation
3rd April 2011, 8:24 PM
@kusari, take a Maractus. Its ability must be Chlorophyll, and it must solo both of Elesa's Emolgas. You can only teach it one grass type move.

kusari
3rd April 2011, 8:32 PM
New Standings:

1) Woobat, it has to be caught in Wellspring Cave and have a Docile nature. Evolve it before it reaches level 20 or it may not evolve at all.

2) Maractus. Its ability must be Chlorophyll, and it must solo both of Elesa's Emolgas. You can only teach it one grass type move.

3) Take a Zorua that can only evolve if it solos Burgh.

4) lillipup you find on route 1. It can evolve into herdier if it can prove itself against chili's lillipup by soloing it and also it must prove itself against lenora's herdier in the same way. To evolve into stoutland it must solo bianca's stoutland (If you do not like this condition instead it can evolve if it solos two gyms out of elesa, clay, skyla, brycen or iris). For move restrictions it must know odor sleuth, roar and surf however the other move is of your choice.

5)
6)

poke-lord
3rd April 2011, 8:33 PM
@kusari: Take an Emolga. It must know Cut.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
3rd April 2011, 8:46 PM
Kusari, take an Excadrill. It may not evolve from Drillbur until you went through Chargestone Cave with only it in your party

kusari
3rd April 2011, 9:09 PM
And with that i have only one to go.

2) Maractus. Its ability must be Chlorophyll, and it must solo both of Elesa's Emolgas. You can only teach it one grass type move.

4) Emolga. It must know Cut.

5) Excadrill. It may not evolve from Drillbur until you went through Chargestone Cave with only it in your party.

6)

I've decided to reject the Lillipup as it was going to end up confusing me later in the game.

Orton155
3rd April 2011, 9:46 PM
And with that i have only one to go.

4) Emolga. It must know Cut.

5) Excadrill. It may not evolve from Drillbur until you went through Chargestone Cave with only it in your party.

6)

I've decided to reject the Lillipup as it was going to end up confusing me later in the game.

what would you like then, maybe I can work something out.

kusari
3rd April 2011, 10:30 PM
^ The whole evolution cycle seemed like something I would forget later in the game with having to beat certain pokemon and all that. Something like soloing an entire gym, trainers and leader, before evolution.

Orton155
3rd April 2011, 11:14 PM
^ The whole evolution cycle seemed like something I would forget later in the game with having to beat certain pokemon and all that. Something like soloing an entire gym, trainers and leader, before evolution.

ok how about to evolve in herdier it must solo lenora and to evolve into stoutland it must solo clay and iris.

C.J. Ray
4th April 2011, 4:54 PM
I messed up a bit on my Scramble - I forgot Aqua Ring was a water move and had my Tympole use it a few times. As punishment, I added the restriction that it had to defeat three evolved or one-stage grass Pokemon(it wiped out two Lilligant in the shaking grass in Pinwheel Forest and a Maractus in Desert Resort) and solo Elesa's gym(easy to do, Emolga fell to Echoed Voice which I taught it) - I tried to solo Burgh's Gym too but that dang Leavanny one-shotted it with Razor Leaf. Tried to add in soloing N at Nimbasa but again, couldn't because Sigilyph whipped out that @*#!@$#*@ Whirlwind and dragged out my Watchog I was using to catch the other Scramblers(I should have boxed it, dang it), but Girly Man the Palpitoad did her job and is now a Seismitoad - sadly, I will have to wait until Milastron City waaaaay later to get any Water-type moves for it as it lost Muddy Water, but at least I have a Heart Scale for when that happens, until I get Surf.

The Scramble is challenging - the fact that I had to get the Basic Badge to get into Pinwheel Forest so I could evolve my Snivy(who was wearing an Everstone I traded from Black, where I got Watchog up to Level 45 so she could capture the rest of my Scramblers, she will be released or boxed once I get my full team - someone will bench out for a HM Slave with Fly as none of my Scramblers can learn that move and I don't want to hoof it all over Unova just to utilize the Nimbasa stadiums, she is my Cut/Strength servant) and Lenora had to be reset and STILL wiped out my Tympole with her $@!*#@* Watchog, I had to heal Snivy a ton to keep him from dying to Herdier's blasted Take Down, which killed it - and get the Insect Badge to get to Relic Castle for Yamask(argh) was tough, and Girly Man died on both gyms! But I managed to do well and am at the point where Jumble is about to meet Alder for the first time(right after kicking Cheren's butt again).

This is a great challenge and forced me to look at Pokemon and actually use a bit of strategy due to the limits on my team.

Managed to get the Yamask(I wanted a male one for my team theme but ran into sixs female, guh! :() and am now training it until it gets Shadow Ball. Mummy is a useful ability to deal with pesky opponent abilities. :p

Current Scramble Team
Recipe Man(Lv. 33 Servine) - Slam, Leaf Blade, Leaf Tornado, Growth
Girly Man(Lv. 36 Seismitoad) - Echoed Voice, Mud Shot, Acid, Supersonic
Crazy Man(Lv. 22 Yamask) - Return(only TM I could teach it right now), Night Shade, Ominous Wind, Will-O-Wisp

typhlosion1999
4th April 2011, 6:47 PM
anyone need a pokemon for a scramble challenge

Adrexus
5th April 2011, 1:02 AM
I would like to begin a scramble challenge in White. And I will be able to trade as I will be getting black on my birthday in 4 days! I have already determined to use Snivy, so I only need five pokemon. Also no requests that go like "you must solo this gym leader to evolve this pokemon" Or anything of that sort. However, I don't mind nicknames and special moves. Also I hope i'm not being too picky, but the following pokemon I have used on my team already for White and I would like to use something different. (Emboar, Simipour, Krookodile, Reuniclus, Sawsbuck and Galvantula) Other than that, any other pokemon is fine. Also having more than one of the same type of pokemon is fine too.

Silent Conversation
5th April 2011, 1:39 AM
@rusaemfrig, take an Emolga. It must be named "Superhero" and once you beat Elesa and get the Volt Switch TM, you must teach it to your Emolga and never forget it.

SilverMorty
5th April 2011, 1:49 AM
rusaemfrlg take an Alomomola with Soak. It must use it once on every Gym Leader you face after you get it.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
5th April 2011, 2:24 AM
rusaem, take a Gigalith that cannot learn any moves under 75 BP.

PolarisJunkie
5th April 2011, 5:41 AM
rusaemfrlg, take an Audino named Teena May that must be an Adamant nature and have only physical attacking moves.

Adrexus
5th April 2011, 5:56 AM
Only one more member and i'm good to go.

Snivy
Emolga
Alomomola
Gigalith
Audino
-

Lol, this is definitely the girl power team, I was planning on using the female character anyway, so it works out great. I think i'll have them all be female.

Trainer Frankie
5th April 2011, 6:12 AM
I could suggest a pokemon. Could I say it must be caught in a pokeball and if it breaks free, to find another one of the same type and try again with a single pokeball until you catch one?

Lol, that's what I've been doing with my game and I have no problem catching pokemon.

Adrexus
5th April 2011, 6:19 AM
Sure, that's the most interesting twist i've seen anyone post yet.

The20BIT
5th April 2011, 6:23 AM
Might as well give this a shot. There is only one thing that I really have to say...can I get a slightly easier challenge? Im being serious here no "Cannot use any STAB moves" cause I don't have a friggin clue to what a STAB is...just saying.

Trainer Frankie
5th April 2011, 6:24 AM
Thanks. Anyway, the pokemon is a petil (sp?). Keep looking for one until it wants to be captured with the weakest pokeball. :)

Adrexus
5th April 2011, 6:26 AM
The20BIT take a Darmanitan. It's a good strong pokemon.

Also STAB stands for same type attack boost. Pokemon that use moves of their own type get powered up. For example, a fire pokemon that uses ember which has a base power of 40 will get boosted to 60.

Trainer Frankie
5th April 2011, 6:26 AM
Might as well give this a shot. There is only one thing that I really have to say...can I get a slightly easier challenge? Im being serious here no "Cannot use any STAB moves" cause I don't have a friggin clue to what a STAB is...just saying.
That's when a pokemon uses a move that's the same type as its self. It does more damage because of this

Adrexus
5th April 2011, 6:31 AM
Okay so now I have:

Snivy
Emolga
Alomomola
Gigalith
Audino
Petilil

Oh, I decided to switch to Black version, so I think i'll just do the same thing you suggested, except with a cottonee and then trade with the woman in Nacrene.

Team Girl Power here we go!

Trainer Frankie
5th April 2011, 6:34 AM
So find a cottonee that wants to be caught and trade for a petil? If you want, you could just look for a cottonee that wants to be caught and use that instead of petil.

Adrexus
5th April 2011, 6:42 AM
Hmm, I'll think about that, I'm actually debating in my mind on which version I should use, so I'll come to a decision when the time comes

Onyx Umeki
5th April 2011, 6:44 AM
O hai.

So i would like to do this with my black game~

I'd prefer no egg moves, and no specific natures.

I can trade with white and have a fair amount of not black and white pokemon i could use/breed so feel free to branch into other pokemon generations.

No over lapping types, monkeys or purrloins.

And I want nick names for my babies

Go~

Trainer Frankie
5th April 2011, 6:45 AM
Why don't you just catch a petil that wants to be caught, forgot to mention no weakening, just one pokeball attempt other wise try another one, if you play white and cottonee if you play black?

Adrexus
5th April 2011, 6:47 AM
To Onyx Umeki take a Gothitelle in honor of Caitlin ;)

EDIT: Well, I do need a pokemon with a good hefty special attack stat on my team. Although grass is not the best attacking type. So Petilil it is.

PolarisJunkie
5th April 2011, 8:29 AM
To Onyx Umeki, if you can, take a Mankey named Hulkling with the ability Anger Point. It can only evolve into Primeape if it activates its ability and defeats its opponent in a gym battle. Any gym battle is fine.

If not, take a Yamask named Anakaris. Do to how shy yours is, Yamask can only stay in battle one turn at a time and if a battle lasts longer than a turn it must be recalled and not used again until the next battle. When it evolves, you may use Cofagrigus as usual.

SilverMorty
5th April 2011, 2:03 PM
Onyx Umeki take a Smoochum that evolves after clearing the Cold Storage mission. It can't use any Ice Attacks over 80 base power until you defeat Brycen's Cryogonal with only Ice attacks

Name her Vanity (bonus points if you defeat Vanillish as well but you don't have too :p)

agunimon45
5th April 2011, 2:15 PM
Onyx Umeki take a Gible that cannot learn any damaging moves until level 20, and you cannot use the experience share. You can use the switching method, though. Nickname him "itwontbite"

Endoplasmic Reticulum
5th April 2011, 3:42 PM
Onyx, Umeki, take a Staraptor. It cannot evolve from Starly until it has soloed every Team Plasma member up until Castelia, and cannot evolve till Staraptor until you solo Cheren between Mistralton and Twist Mountain.

The 20bit, take a Frillish with the Water Absorb ability and cannot evolve until that ability has been activated...thrice

Alder
5th April 2011, 5:27 PM
Onyx Umeki, by my count you need one more, so take another actual Unova Pokemon, Heatmor. It can only learn one non-Fire attacking move.

PokemonOwn
5th April 2011, 5:32 PM

Take a Venipede. It must solo Elesa to evolve, and then it must solo Drayden/Iris to evolve. Not too hard. :P

Orton155
5th April 2011, 6:20 PM

Take a minccino. It may evolve when you find two shiny stones by dust clouds. Its only sound based move will be echoed voice and it must know tail slap also. The other two moves are of your choice.

Winter02
5th April 2011, 7:36 PM
The20BIT, take a Joltik. May only evolve after defeating a wild Unfezant.

StecvenX4
5th April 2011, 9:59 PM
This game seems like too much fun, start setting me up with a team people! I'm playing white.

Onyx Umeki
5th April 2011, 10:00 PM
1. Gothitelle in honor of Caitlin [ Can I get a nick name for this one? ]

2. Mankey named Hulkling with the ability Anger Point. It can only evolve into Primeape if it activates its ability and defeats its opponent in a gym battle. Any gym battle is fine.

3.Gible that cannot learn any damaging moves until level 20, and you cannot use the experience share. You can use the switching method, though. Nickname him "itwontbite"

4. Staraptor. It cannot evolve from Starly until it has soloed every Team Plasma member up until Castelia, and cannot evolve till Staraptor until you solo Cheren between Mistralton and Twist Mountain. [Nickname?]

5. Heatmor. It can only learn one non-Fire attacking move. [Nickname?]

I have to reject the smoochum because I already have a psychich type. One moreee, preferably a 5th gen one.

@StecvenX4, I bestow upon you, a Klink. You must name it 'lyk2grind'. It cannont evolve untill level 48 when it learns shift gear. At the start of EVERY battle, you must use shift gear. Other than that, he may evolve into Klinkklang and have whatever moves it wants.

Silent Conversation
5th April 2011, 10:12 PM
@StecvenX4, take a Snivy as your starter. You must teach it a damaging TM move before evolving it into Servine, and you must solo all of Skyla's Pokemon with it before you can evolve it into Serperior. You can only have it know one grass move, and it must have learned that grass move before it evolves into a Serperior.

AlexKZ
5th April 2011, 10:16 PM
StecvenX4 - Take a Munna and name it Carol after Picnicker Carol who referenced Munna back in Gen II. It must never forget Lucky Chant. Other than that, it's up to you.

kusari
5th April 2011, 10:17 PM

4) Excadrill. It may not evolve from Drillbur until you went through Chargestone Cave with only it in your party.

5) Lillipup. to evolve in herdier it must solo lenora and to evolve into stoutland it must solo clay and iris.

6)

ok. i took the revised Lillipup, but I still need one more as having an Emolga and Woobat would violate the no double type rule, in this case flying, I set up for myself.

@StecvenX4: Snag a Cubchoo. It may only evolve after learning Blizzard through level up (level 45) and may only battle one of Iris' pokemon.

SilverMorty
5th April 2011, 10:26 PM
Oh my bad, Onix Umeki how about a Frillish that evolves after getting a boost from Ominous Wind.

StecvenX4 take a Pawniard that evolves after it poisons a pokemon with Poison Jab.

Kusari take a Basculin with Soak.

Winter02
5th April 2011, 10:39 PM
StecvenX4, take a Basculin, make sure it has Reckless as its ability and it must know Double-Edge as its only Physical move.

StecvenX4
5th April 2011, 10:41 PM
Alright, thanks for the team fellas. Wish me luck!

acebreeder13
5th April 2011, 10:51 PM
Want to have an elite 4 scramble challenge
All my rules as far are
Lvls must be between 60/80
must use my shiny chandelure no changes
Must have 6 pokes

Give me 5 more pokes plx

Winter02
5th April 2011, 10:55 PM
acebreeder13, take an Hydreigon that is at level 75. Its moveset must be Surf / Flamethrower / Hyper Voice / Flash Cannon.

Orton155
5th April 2011, 10:55 PM
Want to have an elite 4 scramble challenge
All my rules as far are
Lvls must be between 60/80
must use my shiny chandelure no changes
Must have 6 pokes

Give me 5 more pokes plx

Take a basculin that only knows surf. It must solo all the fire type pokemon in the elite four so that is shauntal's chandelure and alder's volcarona. If you don't like basculin take carracosta instead but under the same conditions.

acebreeder13
5th April 2011, 11:06 PM
Accepting the carracosta but not accepting hydreigon, I want it a little more challenging

Silent Conversation
5th April 2011, 11:20 PM
@acebreeder, take a Galvantula. Its ability must be Unnerve, and once it learns Gastro Acid it is never allowed to forget it. You must solo at least half of either Catilin or Grimsley's team with it, but you are not allowed to use any bug type moves to do it.

Skreamish
5th April 2011, 11:40 PM
Ohai.

I would like to do a scramble challenge in my White game with just Unova pokemon! I'd prefer no move or nature restrictions, or the Panmonkeys. I can also trade with Black, Jsyk.

Oh, and I'd like nicknames for them :3

=D

Silent Conversation
5th April 2011, 11:44 PM
@Skreamish, take a Woobat and named it "Zubat". When it evolves, then go to the Castelia Name Rater and rename it "Golbat". Other than that, no restrictions.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
5th April 2011, 11:59 PM
acebreeder, take a Vullaby/Rufflet depending on your version. You must solo all the elite 4's highest level Pokemon with it...with no STAB moves.

Skreamish, take a Shelmet that must be named "boring". It has to solo an Accelgor before evolving

Onyx Umeki
6th April 2011, 1:07 AM
Skreamish take a timburr named cutie. Must be caught outside the town Lenora is in, in a heal ball and it must be a girl.

Must learn attract when you get the tm, but no other restrictions.

abraxas
6th April 2011, 2:45 AM
*looks up*
Skreamish, take a Lilligant, named Gypsy. In order to evolve from her base form, she must face and beat a Pokemon of every type that she is weak against (Ex. Fire, Flying, Poison, etc.)

StecvenX4
6th April 2011, 3:00 AM
@Skreamish Take a Tympole, you must catch it when its raining. You can't evolve it until it kills a rock or steel type at a higher level than it than it using only the move echoed voice. From there, you can do what you want with it but once it becomes a seismitoad it may not learn drain punch.

Also, name it StecvenX4, after yours truly.

crazysteve1001
6th April 2011, 5:40 AM
@Skreamish use a Dwebble and solo Elesa before it can evolve

Also i'd like a team, no hacks, trades, legendaries, or two of the same types

Onyx Umeki
6th April 2011, 5:51 AM
@ Crazy.

Take a Purrloin and nick name it 'umadbro?'

Upon learning Fake out, Purrloin will have to use it on EVERY trainer. it must ALWAYS be your first pokeon and ALWAYS fake the first pokemon out. It also must know attract. It may evolve and the other moves are up to you.

Skreamish
6th April 2011, 6:01 AM
Yay, my team! -is excited-

@Crazy

I give you a Ducklett. It must be caught in a heal ball, and its name shall be Sassy. Once it learns Feather Dance, it can never forget it, and must use it against anything that is of the same type. It can evolve and anything else is up to you. :3

Zhanton
6th April 2011, 12:17 PM
@crazysteve1001; Take a Munna. It must be caught in the Dreamyard, must be a male and always know Dream Eater, but never know a sleep inducing move, eg. Yawn or Hypnosis. Enjoy.

SilverMorty
6th April 2011, 1:51 PM
crazysteve take a Trubbish with Thief. Evolve it after it steals some Leftovers from the starter in Cheren's battle in Twist Mountain

Alder
6th April 2011, 2:00 PM
Crazysteve, Amoonguss. Doesn't matter if you catch it as Foongus or Amoonguss, but you must catch it disguising itself as an item.

I think Amoonguss can do that. If not, then catch it as a Foongus that is disguising itself as an item.

Missingno. Master
6th April 2011, 2:18 PM
Crazysteve, Amoonguss. Doesn't matter if you catch it as Foongus or Amoonguss, but you must catch it disguising itself as an item.

I think Amoonguss can do that. If not, then catch it as a Foongus that is disguising itself as an item.

Just for reference, Amoonguss can indeed be found disguised as an item ball, but only on Route 10.

Darkmega354
6th April 2011, 2:23 PM
@Crazysteve

Take a Joltic. It can't know any electric type moves until it solos Skyla's Swanna. It can evolve after soloing one of Brycen's Pokemon.

Larvitar
6th April 2011, 2:33 PM
I'm gonna restart my Black soon, I would like to participate in a scramble challenge :D

I have some "rules" though:
- No restrictions. I only want Pokémon (and nicknames), but I don't want any of those "must solo x to evolve" or something. No unevolved forms aswell.
- Please don't give me any of the following: Serperior, Zebstrika, Gigalith, Archeops, Samurott, Golurk, Reuniclus, Whimsicott, Chandelure, Scrafty, Carracosta and Galvantula.

Sorry, but I really want to try some Pokémon I haven't used yet :D Thank you so much, I can't wait!

crazysteve1001
6th April 2011, 3:21 PM
@Larvatar Take a Alomomola and nake Aloha :)

Larvitar
6th April 2011, 3:31 PM
COOL :D Thank you, crazysteve! Never even thought of using Alomomola. This is why I love the Scramble challenge!

Scramble Team so far :
- Alomomola (Aloha)

SilverLugiaJ
6th April 2011, 5:16 PM
@Larvitar

Take a Stoutland and name it Clifford

Alder
6th April 2011, 5:33 PM
Larvitar: Swoobat. It must know Frustration

CaptainCombusken
6th April 2011, 6:24 PM
Ok, Thinking of doing a Scramble challenge/Nucklocke/Monotype all in one game. Pokemon Black, if I get it, will be my test dummy. I may or may not use this team. I most likely will, but just to warn you.

Ok, so here are my rules:

The Pokemon I use must all be of the Fighting type or the Fire type, or Evolve into a Fighting type/Fire type.
I will always use my Starter. No way I will not. Therefore, I only have five space sin this team because only one Starter is either Fire or Fighting.
I'd like one of my Pokemon to be bred by me. I have Pokemon White now. So I demand minimum one Bred Pokemon with a useful attacking egg move. This egg move must be useful to it (So nothing physical on a Litwick, for example)
I am evolving my Pokemon fully. Nuff said there.
You may post restrictions about it having to KO a certain Gym leader's team, but be reasonable. I don't want to have to defeat Clay sole handedly using a Darumaka. That's got fair and I won't do it. This is probably going to be a Nuclocke challenge, so I want the Pokemon I use not to die.
No move restrictions further thna having a useless move here and there. No "Oh your Chandelure can't use Flamethrower, Fire Blast or any other Fire move apart from Ember". I will not have it.
No pokemon requiring trade to evolve, no Legendaries.

Sorry for being harsh on this, but a really mean Scramble challenge will be impossible if I'm doing both Monotype AND Nuclocke with this too.

I will also be requesting a more traditional Scramble for Pokemon White. This will be a post Elite Four team to take on the Elite Four, Cynthia and Morimoto.

My rules here:

I Shall be using one Pokemon from my current team. Otherwise, if I need to evolve my whole team from low levels, it will be hell. My Current Team in White is Samurott, Swoobat, Galvantula, Carracosta, Darmantian and Scrafty. Take your pick from one of those. This Criteria had now been fulfilled.
The Team must be balanced. Only one type in common between the whole team maximum, Like Samurott and Carracosta in my current team.
No stupid Move Restrictions like in my Black team.
I can only take Pokemon I can catch in unova. And No legendaries.

Black Team (Main Storyline)

Tepig (Grunt)
~None~
~None~
~None~
~None~
~None~

White team (Elite Four Rematch)

~None~
~None~
~None~
~None~
~None~
~None~

I'm also going to say only one Pokemon per perosn for now. So don't post one for both teams, just one. I want a variety of people giving me these.
Changed my mind.

Also, Larvitar, take Simisear. Evolve it once it Learns Flame Burst (seirously after that and you will find it really difficult- personal experience). Name him (must be male) Babb (after Baobab, the root of its Japanese name.)

Orton155
6th April 2011, 6:39 PM
Ok, Thinking of doing a Scramble challenge/Nucklocke/Monotype all in one game. Pokemon Black, if I get it, will be my test dummy. I may or may not use this team. I most likely will, but just to warn you.

Ok, so here are my rules:

The Pokemon I use must all be of the Fighting type or the Fire type, or Evolve into a Fighting type/Fire type.
I will always use my Starter. No way I will not. Therefore, I only have five space sin this team because only one Starter is either Fire or Fighting.
I'd like one of my Pokemon to be bred by me. I have Pokemon White now. So I demand minimum one Bred Pokemon with a useful attacking egg move. This egg move must be useful to it (So nothing physical on a Litwick, for example)
You may post restrictions about it having to KO a certain Gym leader's team, but be reasonable. I don't want to have to defeat Clay sole handedly using a Darumaka. That's got fair and I won't do it. This is probably going to be a Nuclocke challenge, so I want the Pokemon I use not to die.
No move restrictions further thna having a useless move here and there. No "Oh your Chandelure can't use Flamethrower, Fire Blast or any other Fire move apart from Ember". I will not have it.
No pokemon requiring trade to evolve, no Legendaries.

Sorry for being harsh on this, but a really mean Scramble challenge will be impossible if I'm doing both Monotype AND Nuclocke with this too.

I will also be requesting a more traditional Scramble for Pokemon White. This will be a post Elite Four team to take on the Elite Four, Cynthia and Morimoto.

My rules here:

I Shall be using one Pokemon from my current team. Otherwise, if I need to evolve my whole team from low levels, it will be hell. My Current Team in White is Samurott, Swoobat, Galvantula, Carracosta, Darmantian and Scrafty. Take your pick from one of those.
The Team must be balanced. Only one type in common between the whole team maximum, Like Samurott and Carracosta in my current team.
No stupid Move Restrictions like in my Black team.
I can only take Pokemon I can catch in unova. And No legendaries.

Black Team (Main Storyline)

Tepig (Grunt)
~None~
~None~
~None~
~None~
~None~

~None~
~None~
~None~
~None~
~None~
~None~

I'm also going to say only one Pokemon per perosn for now. So don't post one for both teams, just one. I want a variety of people giving me these.

Also, Larvitar, take Simisear. Evolve it once it Learns Flame Burst (seirously after that and you will find it really difficult- personal experience). Name him (must be male) Babb (after Baobab, the root of its Japanese name.)

I will add to your main storyline. I guess im choosing the type and it will be fighting because I give you a throh/sawk (throh is harder as you have to use shaking grass). If you choose throh its only STAB move is seismic toss for sawk its only STAB move is low sweep.

Larvitar
6th April 2011, 6:43 PM
Thank you, SilverLugiaJ, Alder and Proby3 :D My Scramble team so far:
- Alomomola (Aloha)
- Stoutland (Clifford)
- Swoobat
- Pansear (Babb) - Can evolve after learning Flame Burst.

Need just to more :D

Proby3: For your Black challenge I will give you a Mienshao. Name it Aural. No restrictions.
For your White Scramble I give you a Crustle. Name him Fissure :D

Good luck!

Orton155
6th April 2011, 6:49 PM
Thank you, SilverLugiaJ, Alder and Proby3 :D My Scramble team so far:
- Alomomola (Aloha)
- Stoutland (Clifford)
- Swoobat

Need just to more :D

Proby3: For your Black challenge I will give you a Mienshao. Name it Aural. No restrictions.
For your White Scramble I give you a Crustle. Name him Fissure :D

Good luck!

He said you can only pick a pokemon for either scramble not both.

Anyway, larvitar, take a pansage and call it Lil Bro to show its relation to pansear :P. It may not evolve until acrobatics is learned and you use the second leaf stone you find. Also, it is limited to one grass type move.

CaptainCombusken
6th April 2011, 6:51 PM
My original post so you know my restrictions (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=12238289&postcount=594)

Black Team (Main Storyline)- This is a Nuclocke AND Fighting/Fire type team as well as being a Scramble challenge

Grunt (Tepig--> Pignite--> Emboar)
Aural (Mienfoo--> Mienshao)
~None~
~None~
~None~
~None~

Crustle (Fissure)
~None~
~None~
~None~
~None~
~None~

Orton, I am deniying your suggestion. NO STUPID MOVE LIMITATIONS. Seriously? Seismic toss? Low Sweep?
Oh, and I'm chaning my mind. You can suggest for both.

Orton155
6th April 2011, 6:54 PM
My original post so you know my restrictions (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=12238289&postcount=594)

Black Team (Main Storyline)- This is a Nuclocke AND Fighting/Fire type team as well as being a Scramble challenge

~None~
~None~
~None~
~None~

Crustle (Fissure)
~None~
~None~
~None~
~None~
~None~

Orton, I am deniying your suggestion. NO STUPID MOVE LIMITATIONS. Seriously? Seismic toss? Low Sweep?
Oh, and I'm chaning my mind. You can suggest for both.

I didn't think they were stupid but ok, ill just limit you to just one fighting move only.

And for your white team elite four challenge I choose your samurott as the one to use from your team.

CaptainCombusken
6th April 2011, 6:57 PM

Gí (Throh)
~None~
~None~
~None~

Crustle (Fissure)
Samurott (Otto)
~None~
~None~
~None~
~None~

Ok, I'll take him.
More Fire types please!

Padfootismine
6th April 2011, 7:03 PM
@Proby3 Take a Litwick that can only be evolved once.

Can I have a team? I have just restarted my White version.

Restriction: No 'solo x to evolve/get moves/etc.' please. Also, if I have a starter, not Snivy or Oshawott, as I have already used them. I would like a pokemon that can fly (Not Pidove please), and not too hard. :)

Team:
-
-
-
-
-
-

Also, I would like it of I got some relatively early, and then maybe spread out (eg a new pokemon every couple of towns, etc). Thanks!

Larvitar
6th April 2011, 7:10 PM
Orton155: Please don't give me ANOTHER monkey :P I can't handle more than one of those :p Sorry!

Padfootismine: I'll give you a lovely Seismitoad. Name him Slippy (you get a cookie if you get the reference :D)

I still need two members:
- Alomomola (Aloha)
- Stoutland (Clifford)
- Swoobat
-
-

CaptainCombusken
6th April 2011, 7:10 PM

Gí (Throh)
Lumin(a) (Litwick--> Lampent---> Chandelure)
~None~
~None~

Crustle (Fissure)
Samurott (Otto)
~None~
~None~
~None~
~None~

Seriously? Reading? Ill take Liwtick but he/she's evolving fully.

Padfoot, have yourself a Heatmor.

Padfootismine
6th April 2011, 7:24 PM
Restriction: No 'solo x to evolve/get moves/etc.' please. Also, if I have a starter, not Snivy or Oshawott, as I have already used them. I would like a pokemon that can fly (Not Pidove please), and not too hard.

Team:
-Seismitoad named Slippy (don't know the reference :( )
-Heatmor
-
-
-
-

Also, I would like it of I got some relatively early, and then maybe spread out (eg a new pokemon every couple of towns, etc). Thanks!

Orton155
6th April 2011, 8:10 PM
Orton155: Please don't give me ANOTHER monkey :P I can't handle more than one of those :p Sorry!

Padfootismine: I'll give you a lovely Seismitoad. Name him Slippy (you get a cookie if you get the reference :D)

I still need two members:
- Alomomola (Aloha)
- Stoutland (Clifford)
- Swoobat
-
-

Aww but i thought pansear needed a little brother, anyway ill give you another grass type which will be deering. It can evolve once it learns energy ball but this can be forgotten once it evolves.

ashgirl92
6th April 2011, 8:57 PM
@Tyranitar

Lets see.... how about a Tynamo?? Call it Ellie if it's a girl, or Gilbert if it's a boy. (Both mean bright light or something like that lol) No restrictions, and evolve it when you want to. : )

Padfootismine
6th April 2011, 9:25 PM
I believe Larvitar has got of of his/her pokemon now, so...

Restriction: No 'solo x to evolve/get moves/etc.' please. Also, if I have a starter, not Snivy or Oshawott, as I have already used them. I would like a pokemon that can fly (Not Pidove please), and not too hard.

Team:
-Seismitoad named Slippy (don't know the reference )
-Heatmor
-
-
-
-

Orton155
6th April 2011, 9:40 PM
I believe Larvitar has got of of his/her pokemon now, so...

Team:
-Heatmor
-
-
-
-

Take a patrat, have fun with it, make it a challenge :D.

Padfootismine
6th April 2011, 10:00 PM
Thanks for something early! I will evolve her, but I'll have as much fun possible. :3

Team:
-Heatmor
- Watchog
-
-
-

CaptainCombusken
6th April 2011, 10:02 PM
Nothing for me? :(

Gí (Throh)
~None~
~None~

Crustle (Fissure)
Samurott (Otto)
~None~
~None~
~None~
~None~

Padfootismine
6th April 2011, 10:08 PM
I could give you another, if you want? :) If so, take a Darmitian (I think that's what there called), which must have two stab moves. If you accept, you could give me another also?:)

CaptainCombusken
6th April 2011, 10:21 PM
Nah, on the main page, it says "please limit suggestions to one per team" sorry. Besides, I've already used Darmantian, that would be a walk in the park.

R_N
6th April 2011, 10:27 PM
Is your black team stuck with Unovan Pokemon?
If not: Take a Hi Jump Kick Tyrogue that can evolve into either Hitmonchan or Hitmontop.

If so: Take a Scraggy named Rouser, who has to be bred with uh...Dragon Dance? I think it gets Dragon Dance, right?

Winter02
6th April 2011, 10:32 PM
Padfootismine, take an Emolga. Nickname it Momonga.

CaptainCombusken
6th April 2011, 10:40 PM

Gí (Sawk) (Limited to only one Fighting move in Moveset throughout journey)
Rouser (Scarggy --> Scrafty) (Must have Dragon dance as an egg Move...)
~None~

Crustle (Fissure)
Samurott (Otto)
~None~
~None~
~None~
~None~

@Snowy: Uh, well, I'd prefer to use Unovan Pokemon. Plus I really like Scrafty anyway so I'll take him. He'll have Dragon dance, don't worry, it is an Egg Move. Also, I'm going to need to Move Tutor Ice Punch to a Dragonite. I will have that egg move too.
Ice Punch/Hi Jump Kick/Dragon Dance/Crunch Scrafty. What a lovely moveset...

Ok, now time for some planning of other movesets...

Mienshao is easy. Regenerator, U-turn, Stone Edge, Hi Jump Kick, Fake Out probably.
Emboar will have head Smash, Flare Blitz, Wild Charge and Hammer Arm.
Sawk has a restriction, but he'll just be a QuakeEdger with Close Combat and Retaliate. I changed him to Sawk. Better Pokemon and available easier in Black.
Chandelure will be Energy ball, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Flamethower.

I want a Fire Pokemon to finish off please. There's one which I have in mind, but unless it's suggested, I won't use it.

Winter02
6th April 2011, 10:47 PM
Proby3, for your Black team, take a Larvesta. It may not use any STAB moves in battle before it has evolved. It must also have Morning Sun as an egg move. Nickname it "Sur Skit".

Nijaskills
6th April 2011, 10:56 PM
@Padfootismine Take a Throh. Name it Rebound. Once it reaches LV. 37, it must learn Circle Throw, and from then on must use it in every trainer battle that it participates in.

@Proby3 For your white game, catch a Petilil and trade it for the in-game cottonnee. Use it, and abuse its prankster ability. Whenever it fights something faster than it, it has to use Stun Spore to slow it down.

CaptainCombusken
6th April 2011, 11:00 PM

Gí (Sawk) (Limited to only one Fighting move in Moveset throughout journey)
Rouser (Scarggy --> Scrafty) (Must have Dragon dance as an egg Move...)
Sur Skit (Larvesta --> Volcarona) (No STAb move sober 70 base power before evolving, Must have the Egg Move Morning sun.)

Crustle (Fissure)
Samurott (Otto)
Whimsicott (Scott)
~None~
~None~
~None~

@Winter- Seriously? The only attacking moves it has are normal types apart from STAB. This is a Nuzlocke. I'll take Larvesta, but not the terms of evolving. Tell you what, let's make a compromise. No STAB over 70 base power until evolution.

Seems like I'm going to have to breed quite a bit. Two of 'em needing breeding.

@Nijaskills- This is post Elite four, btw, for white. I'm glad I got something for it though. I'll take it. You're Lucky that it's probably one of my favourite Grass types. I hate Grass as a type usually. But Whimsicott is different.

Winter02
6th April 2011, 11:05 PM
@Winter- Seriously? The only attacking moves it has are normal types apart from STAB. This is a Nuzlocke. I'll take Larvesta, but not the terms of evolving. Tell you what, let's make a compromise. No STAB over 70 base power until evolution.
Sure, go ahead with that. Feel free to use TMs (including STAB moves) as well if they meet the criteria.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
6th April 2011, 11:22 PM
Proby, take a Braviary

SilverMorty
6th April 2011, 11:45 PM
Proby3 take a Pawniard that evolves after defeating 10 Durants ony using Steel moves.

Padfoot take an Elgeeyem that evolves after N gets the legendary dragon. Name it Determined.

CaptainCombusken
7th April 2011, 7:48 AM

Crustle (Fissure)
Samurott (Otto)
Whimsicott (Scott)- Must abuse Prankster.
Braviary (Brave)
Bisharp (Razor)- Can't evolve until it has defeated 10 Durants using Steel Moves only.
~None~

Ok, I'd prefer my White tema to be a little more of a challenge...
Also, for the last White Pokemon I requets to use a Pokemon obtainable after the main storyline.
Please.

Araleon
7th April 2011, 7:56 AM
^^Take a female Ludicolo, if you can get it. If not, take the Volcarona from Relic Castle.

Padfootismine
7th April 2011, 2:04 PM

Team:
-Heatmor
- Watchog
-Emolga named Momonga
-Throh named Rebound, once it learn Circle Throw, it must use it in every trainer battle it is in
-Elgeeyem that can only evolve when N gets his dragon.

~Nidoking~
12th April 2011, 5:03 PM
White please, no solo to evolve, but move to evolves is ok, all must have nicknames, no starters, trade for evos ONLY!

Orton155
12th April 2011, 5:12 PM
White please, no solo to evolve, but move to evolves is ok, all must have nicknames, no starters, trade for evos ONLY!

Take a rufflet and name it Ruffles :D. It can evolve when it learns whirlwind (So only one extra level) however it must keep this move and never forget it. It is limited to one other STAB move. The two remaining moves are of your choice but one of them must be a non-damaging move.

cantab
12th April 2011, 5:49 PM
Nidoking, take an Audino. Name it Nido. Audino's hero is a Nidoking it once saw, and it wants to be like Nidoking. So, it must learn Thunderbolt and Ice Beam, and its other moves should be physical or status.

Kdude146
12th April 2011, 6:40 PM

ok get a :562: it must learn Destiny Bond as a :562: and that means lv49 when it learns it so wate to evolve :562: at lv50 and it must keep Destiny Bound forever

~Nidoking~
12th April 2011, 6:44 PM
Sorry, My phone Wont load smilies, what Pokemon is it?

Orton155
12th April 2011, 8:39 PM
Sorry, My phone Wont load smilies, what Pokemon is it?

I'll answer on behalf. The smiles are yamask.

Silent Conversation
12th April 2011, 10:37 PM

Take a Roggenrola and name it "Rock". It can only evolve when you teach it Return, and once you do so it is never allowed to forget it. If you don't have access to trading, keep it as a Boldore. If you can trade, you may evolve it into Gigalith when you use it to defeat a Wild Boldore in Victory Road.

LexSuicune
12th April 2011, 10:39 PM

Take a Volcarona.

MiMc
13th April 2011, 1:09 AM
Okay, I want a scramble team for a second round elite four.
I have no rules, but please don't tell me to use a boufallant that only knows normal moves against Shauntal. =P

woot21
13th April 2011, 5:22 AM
Okay, I want a scramble team for a second round elite four.
I have no rules, but please don't tell me to use a boufallant that only knows normal moves against Shauntal. =P A team for the Elite 4 post game you say? Well then let an original scramble a-hole start you off with a Patrat. Enjoy. LOLE

Now without further ado I make my return to the world of the scramble challenge. With some notes. First off I'm on White version, and no I will not trade for a Pokemon. Secondly, I'm going by the original scramble rules, as in the ones from OF's first scramble challenge thread for R/S/E. That means no X Pokemon that can't learn Y and Z and must solo gym V. It means you give me the Pokemon and that is it, no guidelines or anything like that. In fact I took the liberty of copypastaing the rules from the original thread, just as a reminder for everyone.

There are simple rules which I will explain now;

1. No duplicates of any kind of pokemon. Also no Legendaries.

2. Pokemon that will obviously be useless, I.E Wurmple, Magikarp and etc.

3. Post which version you'll be using. This is extremely important if you cannot trade!!!

4. Each person that replies(up to the first six per challenge) may say a pokemon, it could be anything from your favorite pokemon to just a pokemon you dont think you've ever seen used before. The choice is yours to make.

5. Just have fun with it of course, its only a game and if you have to admit defeat, there is no shame but only to try to beat a different R/S/E Scramble Challenge!!!

As you can see it means I can't have a team of all Pidoves and that it hasno mention of other users assigning movesets, etc. I will still take nickname suggestions. If none given I will use the name of the user who gave it. Hopefully this thread and challenge will be as enjoyable the older ones were for me (other than the Silver challenge I got stuck with a Ledian). Thank you all.

inb4 tl;dr

tl;dr version: I'll use the Pokemon you give me, but won't use the movesets/other challenges you give.

woot21 out dawgs

Orton155
13th April 2011, 9:08 AM
A team for the Elite 4 post game you say? Well then let an original scramble a-hole start you off with a Patrat. Enjoy. LOLE

Now without further ado I make my return to the world of the scramble challenge. With some notes. First off I'm on White version, and no I will not trade for a Pokemon. Secondly, I'm going by the original scramble rules, as in the ones from OF's first scramble challenge thread for R/S/E. That means no X Pokemon that can't learn Y and Z and must solo gym V. It means you give me the Pokemon and that is it, no guidelines or anything like that. In fact I took the liberty of copypastaing the rules from the original thread, just as a reminder for everyone.

There are simple rules which I will explain now;

1. No duplicates of any kind of pokemon. Also no Legendaries.

2. Pokemon that will obviously be useless, I.E Wurmple, Magikarp and etc.

3. Post which version you'll be using. This is extremely important if you cannot trade!!!

4. Each person that replies(up to the first six per challenge) may say a pokemon, it could be anything from your favorite pokemon to just a pokemon you dont think you've ever seen used before. The choice is yours to make.

5. Just have fun with it of course, its only a game and if you have to admit defeat, there is no shame but only to try to beat a different R/S/E Scramble Challenge!!!

As you can see it means I can't have a team of all Pidoves and that it hasno mention of other users assigning movesets, etc. I will still take nickname suggestions. If none given I will use the name of the user who gave it. Hopefully this thread and challenge will be as enjoyable the older ones were for me (other than the Silver challenge I got stuck with a Ledian). Thank you all.

inb4 tl;dr

tl;dr version: I'll use the Pokemon you give me, but won't use the movesets/other challenges you give.

woot21 out dawgs

Ok, have yourself a frillish and call it 'Chilly'

CaptainCombusken
13th April 2011, 11:05 AM
~Nidoking~, take a Woobat, named "Romeo" if male and "Juliet" if female. The only Psychic move it is allowed to use in the main storyline is Heart Stamp.

MiMc, take a Heracross, caught on route 12. Name it "Poirot" (if you get the reference, you get a cookie). It must know the moves Close Combat and Megahorn before it takes on the Elite Four, and it must use these moves against one of Shauntal, Grimsley, Caitlin and Marshal's Pokemon.

woot21, seeing as you will need it at the start of the game anyway, give yourself a Tepig (you already have a Water type). Name is Bacon if you are accepting Nickname requests.

sebajokela
13th April 2011, 11:15 AM
Hey.I would like a team for black.The restrictions are:

1.There must be a starter.

2.No anything too hard.

3.I can`t trade.

CaptainCombusken
13th April 2011, 11:17 AM
sebajokela, Oshawott is your starter. It can't evolve into Samurott until it solos Clay's Krokorok and Excadrill. It shall be named "Arthur".

SilverMorty
13th April 2011, 11:20 AM
sebajokela take a Golett that evolves after beating a Cofagrigus

sebajokela
13th April 2011, 11:26 AM
I forget to say that no nicknames.

1.Oshawott.Samurott after soloing clay´s krokorok and excadrill.

2.golett.Evolves after beating cofagrigus.

I hopped a oshawott as starter.

Kdude146
13th April 2011, 3:33 PM
sebajokela take a female Munna name her Pinky and she can evolve after soloing Skyla

KiwiDude
13th April 2011, 3:54 PM
I bought Pokemon White because of white forest.
at first I thought u could Entralink to add Pokemon to white forest via the Nintendo WFC but you can Entralink only through local Wi-Fi, and sadly I don't know anybody with Pokemon Black...
Still Iv'e managed to trade for all of the black version exclusives (including Tornadus)

woot21
13th April 2011, 4:15 PM
sebajokela take an Audino.

Team so far:
-Frillish (Chilly)
-Tepig (Bacon)

woot21 out dawgs

sebajokela
13th April 2011, 5:52 PM
No nicknames.Team currently:

3.Audino

The munna´s gym leader is too hard,could you make it easier?

Orton155
13th April 2011, 6:08 PM
No nicknames.Team currently:

3.Audino

The munna´s gym leader is too hard,could you make it easier?

(Take this one if you don't mind having another ghost type) Take a litwick. It can only be caught once you have rang the bell at the top of celestial tower. It may evolve into lampent once it defeats 5 litwicks which must be the first 5 litwicks you have seen after you caught the litwick you now own. Finally, to evolve into chandelure you must collect at least 2 dusk stones.

If you don't want this litwick take a heatmor which can only learn 2 STAB moves where one must be under 70 base power.

Enjoy and have fun with either of these fire types.

MiMc
13th April 2011, 9:25 PM
Alight, so I my team so far:

1 Patrat, assumed unevolvable
2 Heracross nicknamed Poirot, must be caught on route 12, know close combat and Megahorn, and has use both those moves on atleast one of every person pokemon.

What's next? =3

Orton155
13th April 2011, 9:35 PM
Alight, so I my team so far:

1 Patrat, assumed unevolvable
2 Heracross nicknamed Poirot, must be caught on route 12, know close combat and Megahorn, and has use both those moves on atleast one of every person pokemon.

What's next? =3

Take a bouffalant. If must know the move megahorn and must take out one of shauntal's pokemon with it.

MiMc
13th April 2011, 9:48 PM
Okay, sounds good:
Patrat
Heracross Poirot route 12 Megahorn close combat
Boufallant Megahorn

Just notes for myself =P halfway there!

@sebajokela : Take your version exclusive plant (Cottonee or petlil)
It must learn Energy Ball before you can evolve it, and it must have atleast 1 move that gives a status when used.

PolarisJunkie
13th April 2011, 11:09 PM
MiMc, take a Minun with move Nasty Plot. It must use Nasty Plot whenever it is brought in to a battle at all times. You may name him Cerulean.

Silent Conversation
13th April 2011, 11:17 PM
@sebajokela - take a Venipede. It can only evolve when it learns Venoshock, and that can be the only poison move it ever learns. Once it is a Whirlipede, you can only evolve it into Scolipede when it solos Skyla's Swoobat.

monotype pokemon
13th April 2011, 11:26 PM
Hi guys can i join with my pokemon i can trade

Drummerdude
13th April 2011, 11:29 PM
woot21: Due to it being 1.5 years, I was gonna going to give you the 15th Pokemon in the B/W Pokedex, but since Purrloin sucks...you get Liepard.

monotype pokemon
13th April 2011, 11:36 PM
Who was the liepard 4

monotype pokemon
14th April 2011, 12:20 AM
who was the liepard 4

;486;;214;;017;;304;304;304;304;304;304;304;304;30 4;304;304;304;304;304;304;304597:597:597:597:597:5 97:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597 :597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:5 97:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597 :597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:5 97:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597 :597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:5 97:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597:597 :597:

MiMc
14th April 2011, 12:40 AM
Polaris, is it okay if I take a Plusle instead? I have black, and Minun doesn't exsit in it. (I have Wi-Fi so I can trade, but i'd have to breed one from level one to make it "mine" =P)

@Monotype I'll start you off:
Take your starter, and name it with the first letter of its type. (E.g Snivy is grass, so call him like Gary, Oshawott is Water, so call him Wallace, and Tepig is Fire, so call him Frank xD)Those are just examples, feel free to name them anything starting with G, W, or F! && Also you can never delete the first move it learns after you get it, no matter how bad it is. =P (That part is optional if it gets too hard, but it shouldnt)

monotype pokemon
14th April 2011, 12:44 AM
ok my team

Tepig-Franky

need 5 more

Angeltripper
14th April 2011, 1:20 AM
someone hook me up with an E4 scramble

MiMc
14th April 2011, 1:32 AM
@bobyjoe: Alright, take a Lillipup with you, you can evolve it only when it can 1 hit KO any level 30 Pokemon.

Silent Conversation
14th April 2011, 1:44 AM
@bobyjoe, take a Rufflet/Vullaby. It can only evolve into Braviary/Mandibuzz when it learns Brave Bird, and you are not allowed to teach it any flying moves until that happens.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
14th April 2011, 2:04 AM
bobyjoe, take a Tympole. It can only evolve to Palpitoed once you have defeated every trainer in the building where you get the exp share. Then it can only evolve to Seimitoed once you have soloed any gym leader besides Clay with it constantly raining (when the rain wears off you must use rain dance again)

woot21
14th April 2011, 4:46 AM
woot21: Due to it being 1.5 years, I was gonna going to give you the 15th Pokemon in the B/W Pokedex, but since Purrloin sucks...you get Liepard. So my team is:
-Frillish (Chilly)
-Tepig (Bacon)
-Liepard

Need 3 more.

woot21 out dawgs

sebajokela
14th April 2011, 4:48 AM

3.Audino

4.cottonee.It must learn Energy Ball before i can evolve it, and it must have atleast 1 move that gives a status when used.

5.heatmor.it can only learn 2 STAB moves where one must be under 70 base power.

Others are too hard.

Zhanton
14th April 2011, 6:02 AM
@woot21; Have a Cubchoo named Sniffles.

PolarisJunkie
14th April 2011, 8:00 AM
Polaris, is it okay if I take a Plusle instead? I have black, and Minun doesn't exsit in it. (I have Wi-Fi so I can trade, but i'd have to breed one from level one to make it "mine" =P)

Sure, no worries! Cerulean would be an odd name for a Plusle then...why not change the name to Manilla?

And @woot21, take an Emolga named Dandelion.

Zhanton
14th April 2011, 12:05 PM
@sebajokela; Take a Purrloin. Evolve whenever you like, but it must be caught as a Purrloin and must always know Assist.

Alder
14th April 2011, 12:07 PM
@woot21, have an Amoonguss. Name it TamiRae

sebajokela
14th April 2011, 12:16 PM

3.Audino

4.cottonee.It must learn Energy Ball before i can evolve it, and it must have atleast 1 move that gives a status when used.

5.heatmor.it can only learn 2 STAB moves where one must be under 70 base power.

6.Purrloin.Must know assist all the time.

Starting it today or tommorow

Lady Serperior
14th April 2011, 2:35 PM
Hey folks I'm new to this scramble thing I starting up my game, let's make this interesting group with the starter, Oshawott is the starter, thanks GAbe lol

1-Oshawott-(must be female) has to be level 25 before evolution to 2nd stage and 50 for Samurott
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-

Let's try to keep the group balanced and inresesting :)

woot21
14th April 2011, 3:14 PM
So my team is:
-Frillish (Chilly)
-Tepig (Bacon)
-Liepard
-Cubchoo (Sniffles)
-Emolga (Dandelion)
-Amoongus (TamiRae)

Will start this either today or tomorrow. Fairly balanced team, with few evolutions.

woot21 out dawgs

CaptainCombusken
14th April 2011, 3:25 PM
Ok then...
Lady Serperior, since you chose Oshawott, this one should be easy for you to obtain.

Pansear, named Babb (If you're accepting nicknames, if not, ignore this).
It cannot evolve until it has done these three things:

It has Soloed Cilan's Pansage.
It has learned Acrobatics, whether this is via level up or via TM (From Skyla)
It has single-handedly defeated 10 wild Pokemon with a Type advantage over it.

If you think this is too hard, then take out a factor or two.

Good Luck!

thunder-lion
14th April 2011, 3:42 PM
Lady Serperior take a female Tynamo and you must solo gym 7 with her so she can evolve

Orton155
14th April 2011, 3:45 PM
Hey folks I'm new to this scramble thing I starting up my game, let's make this interesting group with the starter, Oshawott is the starter, thanks GAbe lol

1-Oshawott-(must be female) has to be level 25 before evolution to 2nd stage and 50 for Samurott
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-

Let's try to keep the group balanced and inresesting :)

Have yourself a Trubbish. It must know the move recycle for its entire journey (it does need to have less rubbish afterall, so it should start recycling). To evolve into garbordor it must learn the move amnesia and use it in 5 battles where the opponent has a type advantage. Enjoy :D feel free to remove some of the conditions if you don't like them.

Kdude146
14th April 2011, 3:47 PM
Lady Serperior I want you to use a Cubchoo it must solo Bianca on Route 8 to evolve

cantab
14th April 2011, 4:17 PM
Lady Serperior, a fairly easy one for you: use an Adaptability Basculin. If you are playing White, it must defeat N's Reshiram; if playing Black, it must defeat his Archeops. Name it "AlwaysWins".

Black and White scramble
14th April 2011, 11:03 PM
can i join with my black? i can trade with white

LexSuicune
14th April 2011, 11:07 PM
can i join with my black? i can trade with white

Your first Pokemon will be

Simipour
Name: Atlanta
Moveset:

Shadow Claw
Dive
Blizzard
Thief

Atlanta must SOLO Burgh's gym in order to evolve.

Best of luck.

SilverMorty
15th April 2011, 12:52 AM
black and white scramble

take a Blitzle named Battery. Evolve it to Zebstrika after absorbing an Electric attack then soloing Elesa after the boost.

Silent Conversation
15th April 2011, 1:56 AM
@black and white scramble, take a Throh. It must always know Focus Energy, and it can only have two damaging moves, one that must be STAB and one that does 60 or less base power

Panbobo
15th April 2011, 4:51 AM
hello, new one xD

@black and white scramble
Use a pokemon from the dream world capable of evolving, give it both a stat rising move and a stat dropping move (it has to rise/drop your stat or your oponent one but it cannot damage directly [think swagger]), a STAB move and another attack EXCEPT fighting ones. It cannot evolve until it survives N in chargestone cave alone

if it's too difficult don't hesitate to remove something if you feel so =D

Now, i want to join. I already have one pokemon of each family available in Unova, so i'm aiming at a Elite 4 challenge please!

cantab
15th April 2011, 5:17 AM
Panbobo: Roll a dice, pick one of the following:

1) A Larvitar. Not a Pupitar or a Tyranitar.
2) A Vigoroth named "Tempest". A Vigoroth, not a Slaking. If you can't get, reroll.
3) An Inner Focus Bisharp named "Spartacus".
4) A Technician Cinccino named "SuprStrike".
5) A Technician Scyther named "MVP". If you can't get, reroll.
6) A Gyarados that knows Substitute, Flail, and Dragon Dance. (Don't forget to wait until it learns Flail as a Magikarp at level 30 before evolving!)

Whichever Pokemon you use, it must be at level 50 on your first attempt (except Bisharp which needs to be at level 52), and once it's at level 50, the only EXP it's allowed is from the E4 itself.

(I'm on my own low-level E4 Scramble, and the above six are what Smogon gave me. So they meet the "I'd do it" criterion.)

Panbobo
15th April 2011, 5:28 AM
got it:

1) A Larvitar. Will be named Victorine (http://www.behindthename.com/name/victorine <- totally random)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

MiMc
15th April 2011, 6:01 AM
Alright, I just need 2 more pokemon!

So far I have: Patrat
Heracross named Poirot caught on route 12, must know cc and Megahorn
Boufallant that knows Megahorn
Plusle called Manilla and has to learn nasty plot and use it every time it's sent into battle.

This is gonna be fun =D

Zhanton
15th April 2011, 6:23 AM
@MiMc, take a Maractus, name it Cacnea. It must always know Cotton Spore.

Orton155
15th April 2011, 10:00 AM
got it:

1) A Larvitar. Will be named Victorine (http://www.behindthename.com/name/victorine <- totally random)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Take a frillish that has the ability cursed body. Cursed Body must activate in each elite four battle before you can move onto the next one (of course, if the ability is unable to activate in a certain battle due to no moves making physical contact this restriction is void). No other restrictions.

CaptainCombusken
15th April 2011, 10:51 AM
black and white scramble: Give yourself a Darumaka.
This is what that Darumaka must look like:

Darumaka--> Darmantian
Name: Dolly
Moveset:

Rock Tomb/Rock Slide (May only know one of these two moves at any given time.)
Fire Fang/Fire Punch (May only know one of these two moves at any given time.)
Rock Smash/Hammer Arm (May only know one of these two moves at any given time.)
Belly Drum

To evolve, Darumaka must solo Clay whilst having soloed three trainers in his gym who must have at least 2 Pokemon each.

MiMc: I know I've already given you one, but if you'll accept, here's another.
Choose between:
Solrock: Rock Slide/Earthquake/Explosion/Overheat
Lunatone: Psychic/Shadow Ball/Ice Beam/Grass Knot.
If you don't have Pokemon Platinum or HGSS.

If you do have these games, then replace these moves with:
Solrock: Rock Slide/Earthquake/Iron head/Zen headbutt
Lunatone: Psychic/Shadow Ball/Ice Beam/Ancientpower.

If you don't have PtHGSS: Solrock must abuse Overheat. Every battle it's in it must use it. Lunatone Must abuse Grass knot, by using it in every battle at least once.
If you do have PtHGSS: Solrock must use Rock Sldie or Iron head repeatedly in a battle until it makes the opponent flinch. Lunatone must use Ancientpower until it gains the stat boost.

Panbobo: Take a Tropius. It must be a Dream World Tropius, having the ability Harvest and Knowing at least one Dream World exclusive move. It must always hold a Sitrus Berry.
If you don't use the Dream World/Can't, then it must only know level up moves apart from Sunny Day which it must use as soon as it enters a battle.

Zhanton
15th April 2011, 11:58 AM
@Panbobo; Take an Emolga. No restrictions, enjoy :]

Pokemom
15th April 2011, 2:49 PM
sorry I've been out a while guys..delay in starting my challenge since I tore up my back 2 weeks ago. Will report back once I've completed it though ;)

I'm doing ok, btw, just been significantly slowed down.

Panbobo
15th April 2011, 4:11 PM
2) Frillish with cursed body, must activate it w/every E4. Named TitoSavino
3) Tropius with Sunny Day and lvl moves. Must use Sunny day starting battle
4) Emolga, named Jamesina
5)
6)

two more to go =D

LexSuicune
15th April 2011, 5:34 PM
5)
6)

two more to go =D

Your fifth Pokemon will be a Stunfisk.

EliteMaster
15th April 2011, 5:37 PM
Panbobo Add to that a durant and your team is complete.

Panbobo
15th April 2011, 5:50 PM
5) Stunkfisk named Vít
6) Durant named Sindri

Now, excuse me while i hatch some eggs =D

MiMc
15th April 2011, 9:40 PM
1) Patrat that cant evolve
2) Heracross named Poirot caught on route 12, must know cc and Megahorn
3) Boufallant that knows Megahorn
4) Plusle called Manilla and has to learn nasty plot and use it every time it's sent into battle.
5) Maractus called Cacnea, must always know cotton spore.
6) Solrock Rock Slide/Earthquake/Explosion/Overheat and must ABUSE overheat

Thanks guys, i'll start training my team tonight and see what I can do! =3

Black and White scramble
16th April 2011, 1:25 AM
hello, new one xD

@black and white scramble
Use a pokemon from the dream world capable of evolving, give it both a stat rising move and a stat dropping move (it has to rise/drop your stat or your oponent one but it cannot damage directly [think swagger]), a STAB move and another attack EXCEPT fighting ones. It cannot evolve until it survives N in chargestone cave alone

if it's too difficult don't hesitate to remove something if you feel so =D

Now, i want to join. I already have one pokemon of each family available in Unova, so i'm aiming at a Elite 4 challenge please!

im going to say no to this one i dont have wifi for dream world

hoody2222
16th April 2011, 2:06 AM
White scramble. easy but not too easy
I am using snivy so just pick its settings

Black and White scramble
16th April 2011, 2:23 AM
my team

Simipour (im changing this so it has to solo burghs wirlipede)

Throh

Blitzle
-

-

-

need 3 more

and panbobo take a basculin that has to solo brycen

hoody2222 your snivy has to solo burgh's whirlipeed to evolve or if thats to hard it has to solo burgh's dweeble

SilverMorty
16th April 2011, 2:40 AM
black and white scramble

take a Blitzle named Battery. Evolve it to Zebstrika after absorbing an Electric attack then soloing Elesa after the boost.

Black and white i think you missed mine from last page ^^'

Endoplasmic Reticulum
16th April 2011, 3:00 AM
Black and white scramble, take a Sigilyph that cannot learn any special moves

Its_A_Random
16th April 2011, 3:11 AM
@hoody2222: Take an Emolga, name it Glider. It must know all Physical attacks ASAP. Have it solo a total of 5 Gym Leader/E4 Pokemon.

@black and white scramble: Take a Klink, name it Gear. After catching Gear, catch another Klink immediately. Gear's Restrictions depend on the abilities of both...
If they both have Plus, Gear can only use Steel Type Moves in battle.
If they both have Minus, Gear can never use Steel Type Moves in battle.
If Gear has Plus & the Second Klink has Minus, Gear can only use Physical Moves in battle.
If Gear has Minus & the Second Klink has Plus, Gear can only use Special Moves in battle.

Have fun you two.

Draknir
16th April 2011, 3:11 AM
@black and white scramble: Take a Pawniard. No restrictions.

I had already asked for a team a while back, but I am afraid I can't use the Pokémon I was given for my own reasons. This is for my Japanese Black.

-I would like a Starter
-There are Five Pokémon that I will not use. They are Stoutland, Simipour, Gigalith, Eelektross, and Volcarona. I am using them in my current save file, and would not like to use them twice in a row.
-Fully Evolved Pokémon only, but requirements to Evolve are okay so long as they are reasonable(Ex. Stating I can't evolve a Pokémon until four gyms after I obtain it, and then I can evolve it again after it solos another gym is unreasonable).
-No Nicknames, as they are too hard to translate into a Japanese game.
-I CANNOT access the Dream World because I was stupid and restarted my game after registering it on the Global Link.
-I can trade for White Exclusives and for trade evolutions.
-Please specify if any White Exclusives must be caught in that game, or I will transfer them over as eggs.

Its_A_Random
16th April 2011, 3:24 AM
>Entei<, take an unicknamed Sewaddle. It may only use moves with a Base Power of 60 or less (Not Counting STAB) as a Sewaddle. When it evolves into Swadloon, this threshold is increased to 80, & 100 as a Leavanny. It must solo 5 Gym Leader/E4 Pokemon as a Leavanny.

Have fun.

Zhanton
16th April 2011, 3:26 AM
@>Entei<; I'll give you your starter: a Snivy. It can evolve into Servine after soloing Chili, and into Serperior whenever you like. It must forever know Tackle.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
16th April 2011, 3:26 AM
Entei, take a Gothitelle. It can only evolve from Gothita to Gothorita once it has soloed all the team plasma grunts in Cold Storage using only Future Sight to do damage. It can then only evolve to Gothitelle once the rest of your team is caught and fully evolved

woot21
16th April 2011, 5:06 AM
Entei take a Marcatus. No restrictions. It is fully evolved.

Update: Beat the first gym, with just Bacon and Purloin. Never again will I take a just starter and Purlion for that gym. Just ugh. Only beat Panpour thanks to Sand-Attack.

woot21 out dawgs

Zhanton
16th April 2011, 5:11 AM
@hoody2222; Take a Drilbur. Name it Wilbur; it must be caught in Wellspring Cave. However, it must never know any damage dealing STAB attacks. That means no Earthquake, Metal Claw, Level Ground, Dig, etc. Evolve whenever you like.

PokemonOwn
16th April 2011, 9:24 AM
Entei, take a Timburr. It must solo Clay's Gym using only Rock Type moves to evolve, and then it must solo Caitlin to evolve into Conkeldurr.

DJPJ
16th April 2011, 9:49 AM
Im looking for a team for my fresh white game! Ive got access to every mon from all gens via my completed black game, so feel free to get creative with the suggestions. Thanks <3

burgaz62
16th April 2011, 10:08 AM
scramble me people. I can access pokemon from any generation.

DJPJ take a lillipup that has to solo the first gym to evolve to it's second stage. It can evolve for the third time whenever.

Team
-Cacnea (Needle Arm, Evolve after beating Elesa's Emolga)
-Aerodactyl (Ancient Power and Aerial Ace)
-Floatzel(Aqua tail and Iron tail)
-Miltank
-ferroseed(curse and ingrain. hold eviolite)
-lillipup. one normal move only until a stoutland. "Hundarius".

Zhanton
16th April 2011, 11:06 AM
@DJPJ; Take a Bellsprout. It can evolve into Weepinbell after soloing two Pokemon of a Gym Leader of your choice, and into Victreebel after it defeats Brycen's Cryogonal. It must know PoisonPowder.

@burgaz62; Take a Cacnea. It must know Needle Arm. It can evolve into Cacturne after it solos both of Elesa's Emolga.

Assassin9399
16th April 2011, 11:10 AM
DJPJ, Take an Torkoal, it may never have the highest level of your party (also not shared highest).

burgaz62, take an Aerodactyl. It must know Acient Power and Aerial Ace.

CaptainCombusken
16th April 2011, 11:36 AM
>Entei<, for your last Pokemon, to counter your overwhelming Fire, Poison, Ice, Flying and Bug Weakness, have a Tympole. It can't evolve until it solos Burgh's Leavanny, and can't evolve again until, during both stages of its evolution line so far, it has used a sound based move a total of 15 times. This does not count the number of turns Uproar goes on for. basically your PP has to go down from using a Sound Based move 15 times.
When your Palpitoad becomes a Seismitoad, as a Seismitaod it must know a Rock Move, a Water move, a Ground move and a Fighting move.
Have fun.

DJPJ, you have been bestowed a Slowpoke. The Pokemon you evolve it into is entirely up to you, but before it does evolve, it must have used Yawn a total of 20 times to make a Pokemon go to sleep. It cannot faint in any of these battles. You may also never get rid of Yawn.

burgaz, I give you a Floaztel. It must know the egg move Aqua Tail and the 4th gen only move Iron Tail. No other restrictions.

Orton155
16th April 2011, 11:40 AM
Im looking for a team for my fresh white game! Ive got access to every mon from all gens via my completed black game, so feel free to get creative with the suggestions. Thanks <3

Take a Shinx. It can evolve into luxio if it solos lenora and to evolve into luxray it must solo another gym leader of your choice (don't make it too easy like Skyla).

scramble me people. I can access pokemon from any generation.

DJPJ take a lillipup that has to solo the first gym to evolve to it's second stage. It can evolve for the third time whenever.

Team
-Cacnea (Needle Arm, Evolve after beating Elesa's Emolga)
-Aerodactyl (Ancient Power and Aerial Ace)

Take a Miltank. It doesn't have any restrictions.

TorterraMstr
16th April 2011, 11:52 AM
I'm gonna start one on Black, and I have one rule. I can't trade version exculsives from White, even though I have it.

PokemonOwn
16th April 2011, 11:55 AM
I'm gonna start one on Black, and I have one rule. I can't trade version exculsives from White, even though I have it.

Take an Emolga. No restrictions.

Assassin9399
16th April 2011, 11:55 AM
TorterraMstr, take a Sawk, it must solo lenora at lvl 17.

CaptainCombusken
16th April 2011, 12:00 PM
@TorterraMstr- Ok then... well can you trade anything from White?
If you can, then choose a random starter form Hoenn. The starter you choose must have at least one attacking Egg move.
Your starter ingame may not be the same type.

If you can't trade at all from White, even for non-version exclusives, then choose a random Pokemon from Darumaka, Deerling and Ducklett. Your starter may not be the same type. No other restrictions.

Ancient Chaos
16th April 2011, 12:14 PM
I guess I'll start an E4 scramble...
White
No nicknames
Minimal/no trading
No Basculin or Stunfisk

DJPJ: You get... A Golurk, you can't catch it until after gym 8 and can't evolve it until after the Elite 4 but before N, when it evolves teach it fly.

burgaz62: Have a Ferroseed, it must know curse and ingrain and always be holding an eviolite.

TorterraMstr: Take a Scraggy, it must hold an eviolite until it evolves at which time it will be replaced by an expert belt. It must know dig.

Assassin9399
16th April 2011, 12:18 PM
Acient Chaos, take the first DW pokemon you meet.
If you don't use Dream World, take an Solosis with overcoat.

No matter what you choose, it must solo Iris.

Ancient Chaos
16th April 2011, 12:25 PM
I currently have two DW Pokemon available, (otherwise I must wait a day), Shinx and Tangela, should I just go with the first of those which I found or wait *checks* seventeen hours to find something else? Also, there is no Iris soloing possible as this is an E4 scramble and there is no rematch option.

- Solosis - Psyshock/Overcoat
-
-
-
-
-

Assassin9399
16th April 2011, 12:29 PM
I currently have two DW Pokemon available, (otherwise I must wait a day), Shinx and Tangela, should I just go with the first of those which I found or wait *checks* seventeen hours to find something else? Also, there is no Iris soloing possible as this is an E4 scramble and there is no rematch option.

- Solosis/Tangela/Shinx/???
-
-
-
-
-

Sorry, take Solosis with no psychic, but with Psyshock. You can evolve it, but you can't catch it as a Reuniclus/Duosion.

burgaz62
16th April 2011, 12:29 PM
I need just one more pokemon, and I need it to be accessible before the first gym.

Orton155
16th April 2011, 12:40 PM

Take a tirtouga which must know two HM's by the time it evolves. No other restrictions.

Zhanton
16th April 2011, 12:44 PM
@TorterraMstr; Take a Blitzle. It must forever know Charge. Evolve it into Zebstrika after it solos Elesa's Zebstrika >:D

TorterraMstr
16th April 2011, 12:55 PM
And Holy Magikarp, it was good. So here's my team.

Emolga
Sawk (must solo Lenora, at Lvl. 17)
Torchic (must know an attacking egg move)
Oshawott
Deerling
Scraggy (It holds an Eviolite, until it evolves, then I switch it with an Expert Belt. it also must learn Dig.)

I like this team. It's got a good mix of types, and I get a Custard Type. :) I'll have to borrow my friends Sapphire, but she's OK with restarting. All in all, this won't be to bad. ;):501: Sorry, everone else, you were too late. :( I might do another one later, and you can help me with those. :D

Winter02
16th April 2011, 12:57 PM
burgaz62, take a Lillipup. Evolve it whenever you want, but it may not know more than one Normal move at the same time until it is a Stoutland. Nickname it "Hundarius".

TorterraMstr
16th April 2011, 12:59 PM
I'll start it in a sec. I just gotta finish this trainer battle on White...

Winter02
16th April 2011, 1:30 PM
Ancient Chaos, take a Volcarona. Its moveset must be Quiver Dance / Flamethrower / Struggle Bug / Whirlwind.

TorterraMstr
16th April 2011, 1:34 PM
I beat the Magikarp out of Bianca and Cheren once, I think that's enough for today, I'll be updating every time SOMETHING happens, so I look foward to seeind you then. Bye.
My team so far, :501: Lvl. 6 Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip.

Black and White scramble
16th April 2011, 3:39 PM
Black and white scramble, take a Sigilyph that cannot learn any special moves

im saying no to this one because i already used sygliyph

Black and White scramble
16th April 2011, 3:40 PM
@hoody2222: Take an Emolga, name it Glider. It must know all Physical attacks ASAP. Have it solo a total of 5 Gym Leader/E4 Pokemon.

@black and white scramble: Take a Klink, name it Gear. After catching Gear, catch another Klink immediately. Gear's Restrictions depend on the abilities of both...
If they both have Plus, Gear can only use Steel Type Moves in battle.
If they both have Minus, Gear can never use Steel Type Moves in battle.
If Gear has Plus & the Second Klink has Minus, Gear can only use Physical Moves in battle.
If Gear has Minus & the Second Klink has Plus, Gear can only use Special Moves in battle.

Have fun you two.

im saying no to this one because i already used klink

Black and White scramble
16th April 2011, 3:42 PM
@black and white scramble: Take a Pawniard. No restrictions.

I had already asked for a team a while back, but I am afraid I can't use the Pokémon I was given for my own reasons. This is for my Japanese Black.

-I would like a Starter
-There are Five Pokémon that I will not use. They are Stoutland, Simipour, Gigalith, Eelektross, and Volcarona. I am using them in my current save file, and would not like to use them twice in a row.
-Fully Evolved Pokémon only, but requirements to Evolve are okay so long as they are reasonable(Ex. Stating I can't evolve a Pokémon until four gyms after I obtain it, and then I can evolve it again after it solos another gym is unreasonable).
-No Nicknames, as they are too hard to translate into a Japanese game.
-I CANNOT access the Dream World because I was stupid and restarted my game after registering it on the Global Link.
-I can trade for White Exclusives and for trade evolutions.
-Please specify if any White Exclusives must be caught in that game, or I will transfer them over as eggs.

ok my team is

Simipour

throh

darumaka

golet

and pawnard

1 more

(no blitzle because i already used it)
>Entei< take a minico that cant evolve

CaptainCombusken
16th April 2011, 3:48 PM
black and white scramble: Give yourself a Darumaka.
This is what that Darumaka must look like:

Darumaka--> Darmantian
Name: Dolly
Moveset:

Rock Tomb/Rock Slide (May only know one of these two moves at any given time.)
Fire Fang/Fire Punch (May only know one of these two moves at any given time.)
Rock Smash/Hammer Arm (May only know one of these two moves at any given time.)
Belly Drum

To evolve, Darumaka must solo Clay whilst also having soloed three trainers in his gym who must have at least 2 Pokemon each.
Black and White Scramble, did you just not see this post?

And please don't triple post... hate to do that, but...

Anicent Chaos, you have been bestowed a Marowak that is only allowed to use attacking moves with "Bone" in their name, and must always hold the Thick Club. It must be named "Mama" and be female after the dead Mother Marowak in RBY.

cantab
16th April 2011, 3:57 PM
BW Scramble, take a Simisear. Name it DarrenBent.

He must know as many fire attacking moves as the number of goals Darren Bent scores in today's match between Aston Villa and West Ham. (If he scores 4 or more, he must know 4 fire attacks.)

He must know as many attacking moves in total as the number of goals Aston Villa scores in today's match. (If they score 4 or more, he must have four attacking moves.)

Remaining moves must be status ones.

(Currently, at half time, Villa have one goal, scored by Darren Bent).

Black and White scramble
16th April 2011, 4:41 PM
BW Scramble, take a Simisear. Name it DarrenBent.

He must know as many fire attacking moves as the number of goals Darren Bent scores in today's match between Aston Villa and West Ham. (If he scores 4 or more, he must know 4 fire attacks.)

He must know as many attacking moves in total as the number of goals Aston Villa scores in today's match. (If they score 4 or more, he must have four attacking moves.)

Remaining moves must be status ones.

(Currently, at half time, Villa have one goal, scored by Darren Bent).

Im saying no to this one i already have a simmipour

Endoplasmic Reticulum
16th April 2011, 4:45 PM
Black and White, fine then take a Archeops that cannot learn any physical moves

Black and White scramble
16th April 2011, 6:14 PM
Black and White, fine then take a Archeops that cannot learn any physical moves

nah i already used Archeops

Winter02
16th April 2011, 6:33 PM
Black and White scramble, take a Golett, evolve after it has defeated three Druddigon. It must have Klutz as its ability.

Black and White scramble
16th April 2011, 6:48 PM
Black and White scramble, take a Golett, evolve after it has defeated three Druddigon. It must have Klutz as its ability.

ok ill take it

hoody2222
16th April 2011, 7:18 PM
if room, black and white,
take a patrat that cant evolve until it solos one of elsa's pokemon

Ancient Chaos
16th April 2011, 7:19 PM
- Uniran - Overcoat/Psyshock (I briefly forgot its English name while typing it and didn't feel like correcting it... Why am I taking the time to point this out? I have no clue...)
- Volcarona - Quiver Dance/Flamethrower/Struggle Bug/Whirlwind
- Marowak - Female, only "Bone" attacks
- Swanna - Evolve after surviving electric attack from something no less than five levels below it.
-
-

Endoplasmic Reticulum
16th April 2011, 7:53 PM
Black and white, take an Unfezent that cannot learn any physical moves.

Ancient Chaos, take a Swanna. It can only evolve from Ducklett once it has endured one electric move from a pokemon that cannot be more than 5 levels below it

Orton155
16th April 2011, 7:58 PM
- Uniran - Overcoat/Psyshock (I briefly forgot its English name while typing it and didn't feel like correcting it... Why am I taking the time to point this out? I have no clue...)
- Swanna - Evolve after surviving electric attack from something no less than five levels below it.
-
-

Take a ditto. No other restrictions.

Adrexus
16th April 2011, 8:14 PM
For Ancient Chaos use a Scrafty no restrictions.

DJPJ
16th April 2011, 8:30 PM
Alright looks like ive got my team set up now, thanks all.

You get... A Golurk, you can't catch it until after gym 8 and can't evolve it until after the Elite 4 but before N, when it evolves teach it fly.

Take a Bellsprout. It can evolve into Weepinbell after soloing two Pokemon of a Gym Leader of your choice, and into Victreebel after it defeats Brycen's Cryogonal. It must know PoisonPowder

DJPJ, Take an Torkoal, it may never have the highest level of your party (also not shared highest).

DJPJ, you have been bestowed a Slowpoke. The Pokemon you evolve it into is entirely up to you, but before it does evolve, it must have used Yawn a total of 20 times to make a Pokemon go to sleep. It cannot faint in any of these battles. You may also never get rid of Yawn.

Take a Shinx. It can evolve into luxio if it solos lenora and to evolve into luxray it must solo another gym leader of your choice (don't make it too easy like Skyla).

Ancient Chaos
16th April 2011, 8:33 PM
- Solosis - Overcoat/Psyshock
- Scrafty
-

Sorry, not taking a Ditto.

Orton155
16th April 2011, 8:38 PM
- Solosis - Overcoat/Psyshock
- Scrafty
-

Sorry, not taking a Ditto.

Ok. Instead take a joltik. It can evolve when it survives 10 battles when at a type disadvantage.

Black and White scramble
16th April 2011, 8:38 PM
No patrat or Unfezent i already used them

Endoplasmic Reticulum
16th April 2011, 9:35 PM
Are you trying to be annoying? I've given you like every single flying type in Unova.

Fine, take a Swanna that cannot learn any special attacks.

Black and White scramble
16th April 2011, 9:48 PM
sorry i did a mono flying through the game twice with swanna

Adrexus
16th April 2011, 9:56 PM
Okay, then what about a Vanilluxe?

Black and White scramble
16th April 2011, 10:00 PM
sure ill do it