Black and White scramble
16th April 2011, 11:24 PM
update

started my journey beat cheren and bianca

got pokedex and pokeballs

caught 5 worthless pokemon traded eggs hatched eggs

magmaman
16th April 2011, 11:31 PM
God, I haven't been on this forum in years. I was looking around and saw this. I LOVE the idea. Anyways, I'd like to request a team for my White. Just one thing, let me have a starter. I'm gonna use a ROM since I hate killing save files, and I don't want to have to mess with the ROM.

Its_A_Random
16th April 2011, 11:39 PM
@magmaman: Take the Cottonee from the in-game trade in Nacrene City. Before the E4, it must have the following moveset:
-Stun Spore/PoisonPowder/Cotton Spore
-Energy Ball/Leech Seed
-Hurricane
-Hidden Power/Attract
Cottonee may not evolve until it has soloed a Gym Leader Main Pokemon (The highest leveled Pokemon on the Gym Leader's Party).

Have fun.

Winter02
16th April 2011, 11:42 PM
magmaman, take a Ferroseed. Evolve it after it has learned Iron Head and soloed a trainer that uses at least one Fire type on his or her team.

magmaman
16th April 2011, 11:43 PM
3 down, 3 to go. And anyone can feel free to give me restrictions on the starter.

Starter - ???
Cottonee - Stun Spore/PoisonPowder/Cotton Spore + Energy Ball/Leech Seed + Hurricane + Hidden Power/Attract. Can't evolve without soloing a Gym Leader main Pokemon.
Ferroseed - Evolve after Iron Head and soloing a trainer with a Fire-type.
??? - ???
??? - ???
??? - ???

Silent Conversation
17th April 2011, 12:04 AM
magmaman, take an Oshawott for your starter. It must solo Cilan's team and Lenora's Watchog to evolve into Dewott, and it can only evolve into Samurott once it solos 15 wild Sawsbuck and one wild Cryogonal.

SilverMorty
17th April 2011, 12:08 AM
magmaman take a Dwebble that evolves when it defeats an evolved Water type. Name it Crustacean,

magmaman
17th April 2011, 12:10 AM
Oshawott - Must solo Cilan and Lenora's Watchog to evolve to Dewott. Must solo 15 Sawsbuck and 1 wild Cryogonal to evolve to Samurott.
Cottonee - Stun Spore/PoisonPowder/Cotton Spore + Energy Ball/Leech Seed + Hurricane + Hidden Power/Attract. Can't evolve without soloing a Gym Leader main Pokemon.
Dwebble(Crustacean) - Cannot evolve until defeating an evolved water type.
??? - ???
??? - ???

2/3 there :D

Orton155
17th April 2011, 12:13 AM
3 down, 3 to go. And anyone can feel free to give me restrictions on the starter.

Starter - ???
??? - ???
??? - ???
??? - ???

magmaman, take a pansage. It must have the moveset:

- Bullet Seed
- Bite
- Solarbeam
- Dig

This is Cilan's pansage, which goes well with the dwebble which you have be asked to take with you. Inspired by today's Pokemon BW episode 'A home for dwebble'.

Oh, and no other restrictions.

magmaman
17th April 2011, 12:15 AM
Actually, Orton, I'll have to deny your challenge. I can't get a Pansage with Bullet Seed without breeding, and the rest of his moves are either learned too late or TM. Sorry

hoody2222
17th April 2011, 12:23 AM
magmaman, take a patrat that cant evolve until is solos one of elsas pokemon

magmaman
17th April 2011, 12:25 AM
Oshawott - Must solo Cilan and Lenora's Watchog to evolve to Dewott. Must solo 15 Sawsbuck and 1 wild Cryogonal to evolve to Samurott.
Patrat - Can't evolve until it solos one of Elesa's Pokemon.
??? - ???

If you guys wouldn't mind, ive me some creative restrictions for the last one! :)

Orton155
17th April 2011, 12:26 AM
Actually, Orton, I'll have to deny your challenge. I can't get a Pansage with Bullet Seed without breeding, and the rest of his moves are either learned too late or TM. Sorry

Oh ok, thats fair enough because I wouldn't have taken that challenge too. Instead take the pansear that you will get with your oshawott. It can only evolve once you have found 3 fire stones and it must keep the moves yawn and flame burst.

Ignore my restrictions, go with the ones you have devised :D

hoody2222
17th April 2011, 12:28 AM
magmaman,
take a axew that only learns special moves. must solo one of brycens pokemon to evolve into a fraxure and solo an elite four member to evolve into a haxorus!

magmaman
17th April 2011, 12:28 AM
Patrat - Can't evolve until it solos one of Elesa's Pokemon.
Pansear - Can't evolve without 3 Fire Stones. Must have Yawn and Flame Burst.

That one works Orton. Here we go.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Black and White scramble
17th April 2011, 3:25 AM
Update
beat gym leader chile

leveled up my pokemon to lv 17

took on cheren pawnard grew to lv 18

going to double battle with cheren

TorterraMstr
17th April 2011, 6:57 AM
Hey, I've done some more. I've been grinding on Route 2. I'm gonna borrow my friends Sapphire, next weekend, so that's when I should have a Torchic. My team right now is: Oshawott, with the moves, Water Gun, Tackle, Tail Whip, and Water Sport. He's also Lvl. 12. OK I'll update later, bye.:501:

Ancient Chaos
17th April 2011, 7:46 AM
Solosis - Caught
Volcarona - Not yet started, will likely just use the Larvesta egg.
Marowak - Breeding to get Adamant max attack, luckily found a Lapras in the first surf spot to give it Perish Song.
Swanna - Will catch a Ducklett the next time I happen to cross that bridge.
Scrafty - Breeding after Marowak for Drain Punch+Moxie.
Joltik - Will catch/breed last since I have no need for egg moves.

Also, I'll be starting one for Black. No trades as I will be using a ROM. Obscure, but not ridiculous, limitations encouraged, but still no nicknames.

- Pawniard, male, win 10 musicals before evolution
- Oshawott, physical contact moves only, 30 owned opponent victories for evolution 1, 70 more for 2.
- Trubbish, evolve after soloing Skyla's underlings.
-
-
-

Zhanton
17th April 2011, 7:53 AM
@Ancient Chaos; Take a Pawniard. Name it Sophia; however, it must be a male. It must win ten musicals before it evolves.

Its_A_Random
17th April 2011, 8:34 AM
Ancient Chaos, start with Oshawott, name it Samurell. It may only use Physical Contact moves in battle. Must solo 30 Trained Pokemon to evolve & a further 70 to evolve again.

Have fun.

Stardust .
17th April 2011, 10:17 AM
@Ancient Choas

Take a Trubbish. It must only evolve after soloing all the challengers inside the 6th Gym. Skyla not included.

CaptainCombusken
17th April 2011, 11:27 AM
Ancient Chaos, have yourself a Golett. It must be an Iron Fist Golett and must only know moves that will get boosted by this ability. To evolve, it must solo 5 trainers minimum in Brycen's gym.

kusari
17th April 2011, 11:44 AM
@AncientChaos: Catch a Gothita. It can only evolve to Gothorita after learning Psychic through level up. It can only evolve to Gothitelle after soloing Brycen without the use of Psychic.

Orton155
17th April 2011, 12:58 PM
Solosis - Caught
Volcarona - Not yet started, will likely just use the Larvesta egg.
Marowak - Breeding to get Adamant max attack, luckily found a Lapras in the first surf spot to give it Perish Song.
Swanna - Will catch a Ducklett the next time I happen to cross that bridge.

Also, I'll be starting one for Black. No trades as I will be using a ROM. Obscure, but not ridiculous, limitations encouraged, but still no nicknames.

- Pawniard, male, win 10 musicals before evolution
- Oshawott, physical contact moves only, 30 owned opponent victories for evolution 1, 70 more for 2.
-
-
-

For your last one, take a vullaby. As it is a vulture it must scavenge using the move pluck, a move which it will never forget as it will die due to lack of nutrition. To evolve into mandibuzz it must learn brave bird so it has the confidence to take on its foes in its evolved form.

Black and White scramble
17th April 2011, 3:42 PM
beat lenora throh grew to lv 21

in pinwheel forest

im starting on white too

team
-
-
-
-
-
-

magmaman
17th April 2011, 4:08 PM
B&W, get a Scraggy. Said Scraggy cannot evolve until it has beaten 10 other Scraggy's on its own in battle. This Pokemon may only have one damage-dealing Fighting move in its moveset at a time.

CaptainCombusken
17th April 2011, 4:13 PM
B&W, Enlist the help of a Axew for your challenge. It must solo Three Pokemon in Brycen's gym to evolve into a Fraxure and must solo Iris to evolve into Haxorus. Before you take on the Elite four with it, it must know three attacking moves minimum, and all of its moves must en a different type to eachother.

Black and White scramble
17th April 2011, 4:55 PM
ok my white team

scragy

axew

i need 4 more and one i want to be found in chargestone cave

SilverMorty
17th April 2011, 5:11 PM
Black and White take a Klink that evolves after defeating N's Klink with Gear Grind.

Evolve to Klinklang when you reach the P2 laboratory and defeat the Scientist in there

Black and White scramble
17th April 2011, 5:15 PM
Wheres p2 lab and i already used klink so no

CaptainCombusken
17th April 2011, 5:16 PM
This is P2 Lab. (http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unova/p2laboratory.shtml)

And just cos you used something before, does that means you can't use it again?

It's annoying me you denying pretty much everything you;re given, and you're accepting my Pokemon! Maybe you should list the Pokemon you don't want to use so we avoid people getting more and more annoyed.

Black and White scramble
17th April 2011, 5:27 PM
ok pokemon i dont want are all flying types klink starters stoutland psychic types shelmet karablast zebustrika or ground types

Nebbio
17th April 2011, 5:37 PM
@ BWScrambble- Take a Pansear. Can't evolve until after Ghetsis. Must remain in party throughout the game.

Black and White scramble
17th April 2011, 6:07 PM
Oh i forgot i already got a pansage in my game

Winter02
17th April 2011, 7:41 PM
Black and White scramble, take a Mienfoo. Evolve it whenever you want. It must be Male and have Regenerator as its ability.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
17th April 2011, 8:54 PM
Black and White Scramble, take a Ferrothorn. It can only evolve from Ferroseed once it has soloed 7 Team Plasma members (this can include N)

Its_A_Random
18th April 2011, 6:03 AM
BW Scramble, take a Golett, name it Lurk More. This Golett likes to Lurk before he makes a move, so it must know & keep a non-attacking move at all times & it must use that move as its first action whenever it enters the battlefield in a trainer battle. It must solo 15 Trained Pokemon to evolve.

Have fun.

EDIT: I need to lurk more myself...X_X

So disregard that challenge BW Scramble, instead, take an unicknamed Tirtouga. It must have the Solid Rock Ability. It may not use the following: Curse, Shell Smash, Aqua Tail, Rock Slide, Earthquake, Stone Edge, & Waterfall.

Have fun.

Ancient Chaos
18th April 2011, 8:48 AM
White:

Solosis - Caught.
Volcarona - Caught the wild one because I was tired of taking up two slots for fly and flame body for IV checking while breeding, might still breed one/use the one from the egg though.
Marowak - Have got an Adamant Cubone w/ Max Atk/Def, still breeding for speed but might just use that one.
Swanna - Will catch a Ducklett the next time I happen to cross that bridge. (Still haven't crossed that bridge...)

Black:

- Pawniard, male, win 10 musicals before evolution.
- ?????
- Gothita, only evolve after learning Psychic by lvl, then must solo Brycen to further evolve.
- Vullaby, must always know Pluck, only evolve after learning Brave Bird.

Not taking Golett, so, one more.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
18th April 2011, 4:43 PM
Ancient Chaos take a Sandile. It can only evolve to Krokorok once it learns Bulldoze, and can only evolve to Krookodile after you solo every single trainer on route 9 with it.

LexSuicune
19th April 2011, 12:06 AM
Who needs a team member?

Angeltripper
19th April 2011, 2:34 AM
someone give me agood, not stupid E4 scramble ive dont sinnoh champ's reqeust

Zhanton
19th April 2011, 3:43 AM
@bobyjoe5000; Take a male Audino named Felicity. It must always use Heal Pulse if it doesn't OHKO a Pokemon. After using Heal Pulse against a Pokemon, it doesn't have to use it against that same Pokemon ever again.

Orosage
19th April 2011, 8:45 AM
Looking for a Pokemon Black Scramble team. I have a few rules for those picking my team However.

1) No Pokemon that don't evolve. (Examples: Sawk, Audino, Emolga)
2) No Dream World or Egg Move Pokemon
3) Try to keep decent separation. I don't want to only have three pokemon going into the 8th gym.
4) One team member must be one of the starters.

Aside from that, have at it. Give me your best Shot.

Zhanton
19th April 2011, 8:49 AM
@Orosage; Take a Munna. Name it Frances; it must always know Imprison and must use it at the start of each and every battle. Psywave will be its only damage dealing attack. You can evolve it when you solo N in Chargestone Cave with Munna. Enjoy.

Ancient Chaos
19th April 2011, 8:55 AM
bobyjoe5000: Chose one: A Sturdy Sawk with Close Combat and Counter, a Sheer Force Druddigon with Snatch and Sucker Punch, or a Zen Mode Darmanitan with Flare Blitz and Superpower

Orosage: Have a Tepig, it can evolve at any time but it must know flame charge and it must solo the main Pokemon of each gym leader, elite four member, N, and Ghetsis.

-----

White:

Solosis - Caught.
Volcarona - Getting tired of breeding, will probably just use the wild one.
Marowak - Finally bred adamant w/ max attack and speed, ev trained it earlier, now level 31
Swanna - Still haven't crossed that bridge...
Scrafty - Breeding now for Drain Punch, hoping for Moxie but will accept one without it as long as it has a good attack IV and nature.
Joltik - Will catch/breed last since I have no need for egg moves on it.

Black:

- Sandile - evolve first after learning Bulldoze, again after soloing R9
- Gothita, only evolve after learning Psychic by lvl, then must solo Brycen to further evolve.

Will start this one now now.

Stardust .
19th April 2011, 10:34 AM
Looking for a Pokemon Black Scramble team. I have a few rules for those picking my team However.

1) No Pokemon that don't evolve. (Examples: Sawk, Audino, Emolga)
2) No Dream World or Egg Move Pokemon
3) Try to keep decent separation. I don't want to only have three pokemon going into the 8th gym.
4) One team member must be one of the starters.

Aside from that, have at it. Give me your best Shot.

You get a Scraggy, named Buff. It must hold the Eviolite on it as soon as possible, and can only not have it when Lucky Egg grinding. It must solo Iris's pokemon, and then it may evolve into a Scraggy, because it believes to be the strongest pokemon ever. It then loses the chance to hold the Eviolite, and must always hold the lucky egg.

Orosage
19th April 2011, 11:26 AM
So as it stands, my pokemon are:

1) Munna - Frances...Moves are Psywave, Imprison, 3, 4, And it must start all battles it can. Can't evolve until it solos N's team in charge stone cave.

2) Tepig - Can evolve anytime. Must know Flame Charge. Must Solo each main opponents best pokemon.

3) Scraggy- Buff, must hold Eviolite. Has to Solo Drayden's Team, then it can evolve.

I am not including the Lucky Egg rule for Scraggy. This is because I use it to grind exp for other pokemon. Therefore it can't hold it.

I need three more pokemon.

Nakashima
19th April 2011, 11:31 AM
I'd like a Scramble for pokemon White ^^
I wont have the ability to trade, and one of my pokemon will have to be a starter..

Orosage, take a Lillipup, it must know tackle throughout the entire game, no other restrictions

Ancient Chaos
19th April 2011, 11:43 AM
Nakashima: You can have a Pansage, it must know Seed Bomb and Acrobatics, it can't evolve until it learns Crunch - the last move is up to you.

Angeltripper
19th April 2011, 1:43 PM
all right i did yours AC. with darmanitan. id like onw where i dont nickname my pokemon

SilverMorty
19th April 2011, 2:32 PM
Orosage take a Foongus (that is not disguised as a Pokeball). Evolve it when it Paralyses, Sleeps and Poisons pokemon at least once for each status with Effect Spore.

Nakashima take a Stunfisk that must be your Surfer.

JeremyK
19th April 2011, 2:35 PM
I want a (white) scramble challange please (:

however im not very good... so something not to hard maybe?

coacoanuts
19th April 2011, 3:26 PM
Okay than JeremyK you get a Tepig
you can only evolve it if you solo the bug gym with it
NO fighting type moves at all

Assassin9399
19th April 2011, 3:31 PM
JeremyK, take a Deino, it must be a Zweilous when you challange Gethis.

Winter02
19th April 2011, 3:37 PM
JeremyK, take a Jellicent. It must be of the opposite gender of you, no other restrictions.

Nakashima
19th April 2011, 4:42 PM
My white challenge so far:

-Pansage, it must know Seed Bomb and Acrobatics, it can't evolve until it learns Crunch
-Stunfisk that must be your Surfer.

Anyone else wanna stick me with some pokemon? ^^

Endoplasmic Reticulum
19th April 2011, 4:43 PM
JeremyK, take a Sigilyph that cannot learn any special moves

Winter02
19th April 2011, 4:44 PM
Nakashima, take a Rufflet, evolve it after it has soloed the trainer with the three elemental monkeys in Opelucid.

Assassin9399
19th April 2011, 4:48 PM
Nakashima, take an klink, it may never forget Gear Grind

AwesomeSauce117
19th April 2011, 4:51 PM
Nakashima, take a Litwick and evolve it into a Lampent and don't evolve it into Chandelure until it beats 3 of Shauntal's Pokémon by itself.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
19th April 2011, 4:51 PM
Nakashima, take a Whimsicott. It can only evolve from Cotonnee once you have soloed a gym leader, rival, or N using only non-grass moves

Nakashima
19th April 2011, 4:53 PM
Alright guys, have my team now, thanks! =]

-Pansage, it must know Seed Bomb and Acrobatics, it can't evolve until it learns Crunch

-Stunfisk that must be your Surfer.

-Rufflet, evolve it after it has soloed the trainer with the three elemental monkeys in Opelucid.

-klink, it may never forget Gear Grind

-Litwick and evolve it into a Lampent and don't evolve it into Chandelure until it beats 3 of Shauntals by itself.

-Whimsicott. It can only evolve from Cotonnee once you have soloed a gym leader, rival, or N using only non-grass moves.

Gonna be a fun one I think ^^

Silent Conversation
19th April 2011, 4:55 PM
JeremyK, take an Audino. Three out of its four moves must be moves you have taught it by TM or HM.

Orosage
19th April 2011, 5:40 PM
Team is

Lillipup- Must Always know Tackle

Tepig- Must always know Flame Charge, must solo all main opponents main pokemon

Foongus- Can only evolve after dealing Sleep, Paralysis, and Poison through Effect Spore.

Munna- Must always know Imprison, can only deal damage with Psywave, Must start all battles. Cannot evolve until it Solos N's Chargestone Cave Pokemon Team.

Scraggy- Must hold Eviolite. Can only evolve after soloing Drayden's Pokemon team.

Need one more. So who is it going to be?

Assassin9399
19th April 2011, 5:44 PM
Orosage, take a Mienfoo, it must have Inner Focus as ability, and may never forget Drain Punch.

Orton155
19th April 2011, 5:50 PM
I want a (white) scramble challange please (:

however im not very good... so something not to hard maybe?

Ok, I think this is your last.

Take a litwick. It must always know flash (it is a lamp afterall). To evolve into lampent it must learn pain split (or shadow ball if you want a little easier). To evolve into chandelure it just needs a dusk stone :D.

woot21
19th April 2011, 11:33 PM
I have beat Lenora, and am currently looking for the Dragon Skull/level Bacon and Liepard.

-Frillish (Chilly)
-Tepig (Bacon) lv 24
-Liepard lv 20
-Cubchoo (Sniffles)
-Emolga (Dandelion)
-Amoongus (TamiRae)

Also have a Patrat and Lillipup in the PC, didn't know if Lillipup could learn Cut.

woot21 out dawgs

Angeltripper
20th April 2011, 1:37 AM
neep an E4 challange no nicknames no hard-to-get-pokemon (such as darkrai or a shiny)

Litwickgang
20th April 2011, 5:22 AM
i need an elite 4 team, as i have already beaten the game. no egg moves and no nicknames. also, i have white, so no black exclusives.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
20th April 2011, 5:50 AM
Take a Durant. It must KO 5 wild Heatmor's before you can use it for anything else

Ancient Chaos
20th April 2011, 8:50 AM
Litwickgang: Take a Sheer Force Braviary, it must use only attacking moves boosted by its ability. If it holds an item, it must be a Life Orb.

White:
Solosis - Waiting to be used

Volcarona - Using the wild one, using fly over whirlwind, mostly for travel convenience.

Marowak - Level 33, set aside while leveling the others

Swanna - Caught Ducklet then headed for Chargestone Cave, gave it Eviolite, fulfilled its evolution requirement (survive electric attack no less than 5 levels below it) with 1 HP remaining.

Scrafty - Took the first "relatively superior" one I got because I was getting bored. It is impish with a max Sp.Def IV, with Bulk Up and Drain Punch, I would have gone for Dragon Dance over Bulk Up, but I don't have time to get a smeargle etc. Was hoping for Moxie but got Shed Skin instead. Currently level 14.

Joltik - Took the first one I found with Compoundeyes, turned out to be timid, went to the desert and fulfilled its evolution requirement against some Darumaka and Scraggy.

Black:

Not yet started.

Orton155
20th April 2011, 11:19 AM
i need an elite 4 team, as i have already beaten the game. no egg moves and no nicknames. also, i have white, so no black exclusives.

If you've already beaten the game take a buizel. It may evolve into floatzel if it manages to learn agility and keeps this move. You may use it as a buizel in the elite four but of course you will want to evolve it.

Its_A_Random
20th April 2011, 11:30 AM
@LitwickGang & bobyjoe5000: Take the first Swarm Pokemon you catch. This Pokemon, whatever it is, it must know Three Attacking moves at all times, & between Morimoto, Cynthia & Alder, it must solo a combined total of 6 Pokemon. Only the solos on the first successful victory for each will count.

Have fun you two.

Winter02
20th April 2011, 2:04 PM
bobyjoe5000, take a Garchomp if you can get one, otherwise a Dragonite. No restrictions.

abrar14
20th April 2011, 3:56 PM
OK guys i've just finished my nuzlocke challenge and am now looking to start my game again . u can choose my starter

Orton155
20th April 2011, 5:11 PM
OK guys i've just finished my nuzlocke challenge and am now looking to start my game again . u can choose my starter

Take oshawott. It may evolve into dewott once it defeats 10 pokemon at which it is at a type disadvantage, for example Blitzle. To evolve into samurott it must solo burgh's gym and at least 1 pokemon of elesa's team.

magentaman
20th April 2011, 5:29 PM
ok i'm looking to start a scramble challenge on my white, would rather start with oshawott as i've already done runs with the other two. no post-game pokes or stuff i'll have to trade for please. otherwise go wild.

EDIT: abrar take a female Purrloin called Missy. It must always know assist and can only evolve after soloing Burgh's Leavanny with the move

Endoplasmic Reticulum
20th April 2011, 5:56 PM
Abrar, take a Archeops that can only evolve from Archen once it has defeated a gym leaders strongest Pokemon that you cannot do damage to it until it has less than half Hp

CaptainCombusken
20th April 2011, 6:09 PM
abrar, take a Deerling. It must always know a move that heals itself and must always know a move that deals recoil damage (or does it if the move misses, so you can have Jump Kick)

magentaman, have a Litwick. Once it learns Memento, it may only forget it oncd it is a Lampent and must use it in three important battles (gym battles, rival battles, elite four) to evolve. It may evolve into Chandelure once it has learnt Shadow Ball, by TM or by Level Up.

Winter02
20th April 2011, 6:33 PM
magentaman, take a Petilil. It must be captured in Pinwheel Forest and it must always have Synthesis and Sleep Powder on its moveset. No evolution restrictions.

Orton155
20th April 2011, 6:39 PM
ok i'm looking to start a scramble challenge on my white, would rather start with oshawott as i've already done runs with the other two. no post-game pokes or stuff i'll have to trade for please. otherwise go wild.

EDIT: abrar take a female Purrloin called Missy. It must always know assist and can only evolve after soloing Burgh's Leavanny with the move

Then have the oshawott you desire, but it won't be an easy ride. It must stay as an oshawott till at least the 6th gym and by then it must solo at least 6 of gym leader's pokemon (across all 6 leaders). It can them evolve into samurott once you have passed the remaining two where it has soloed one more pokemon. If you don't like these restrictions please ask and I will make it easier.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
20th April 2011, 10:08 PM
Oh sorry magentaman, didn't see your post there. Take an Unfezant. It can only evolve from Pidove until it has a moveset with at least two TMs, and cannot evolve to an Unfezent until you teach it Fly, but Fly can only replace a TM move

Firebreather
21st April 2011, 12:10 AM
I think I'll try a Black scramble. Please no egg moves and no nicknames. Other than that, pretty much anything is OK

Orton155
21st April 2011, 12:19 AM
I think I'll try a Black scramble. Please no egg moves and no nicknames. Other than that, pretty much anything is OK

I used a random number generator on this one.

Take #553 which is a krookodile. It may evolve from sandile if it defeats 20 of its own kind, (its evolved forms count also for this if you would like). To evolve into krookodile it must solo Clay's gym and solo either the 6th, 7th or 8th, but this is your choice.

Angeltripper
21st April 2011, 1:21 AM
e4 scramble no nicknamed shiny or hard to gets like darkrai. please im bored

Miss_Pocket_Monster
21st April 2011, 1:52 AM
Firebreather, have a Simisear. He must know Acrobatics and you should beat Lenora with him before evolving him. :514:

bobbyjoe, have a Klingklang and teach it Toxic. :601:

Awesome_Giratina069
21st April 2011, 3:21 AM
This seems interesting. I'm playing White and no egg moves.

Angeltripper
21st April 2011, 3:23 AM
Firebreather, have a Simisear. He must know Acrobatics and you should beat Lenora with him before evolving him. :514:

bobbyjoe, have a Klingklang and teach it Toxic. :601:

already did that surprizingly

IatosHaunted
21st April 2011, 3:27 AM
Firebreather, take a Frillish, must be female.

Bobbyjoe, take a Blitzle. It must keep charge until level 30.

Awesome_giratina069, have yourself a merry little Oshawott, named Derp. Must learn the first obtainable TM it can learn(not sure what it is, probably work up) and keep it throughout the game.

Angeltripper
21st April 2011, 3:41 AM
Firebreather, take a Frillish, must be female.

Bobbyjoe, take a Blitzle. It must keep charge until level 30.

Awesome_giratina069, have yourself a merry little Oshawott, named Derp. Must learn the first obtainable TM it can learn(not sure what it is, probably work up) and keep it throughout the game.

easy peasy i easily beat the elite 4

Endoplasmic Reticulum
21st April 2011, 4:08 AM
Firebreather, bobyjoe, and awesome_giartina, all of you take a Swoobat that must learn fly and can only evolve once you have faced a team plasma member with a fully evolved Pokemon besides Watchog

Awesome_Giratina069
21st April 2011, 4:14 AM
All right.

Oshawott (Derp)- Teach 1st obtainable TM it can learn and keep it in moveset.
Swoobat- Teach Fly and evolve after fighting Plasma grunt with a fully evolved Pokemon(not Watchog).

Silent Conversation
21st April 2011, 7:48 AM
@awesome_giratina069, take a Petilil. You MUST evolve it after it learns Giga Drain but before it learns Aromatherapy (so Level 26 or 27). Once it is a Lilligant, it must always keep two of the moves it had in its move set before it evolved.

Its_A_Random
21st April 2011, 8:24 AM
@bobbyjoe5000: in case you missed it...

@bobyjoe5000: Take the first Swarm Pokemon you catch. This Pokemon, whatever it is, it must know Three Attacking moves at all times, & between Morimoto, Cynthia & Alder, it must solo a combined total of 6 Pokemon. Only the solos on the first successful victory for each will count.

@awesome_giratina069: Take an Elgyem. Name it Roswell. It must have the following moveset before the E4:
Alien Bash: Return/Headbutt
Abduction Ray: Simple Beam/Psybeam/Charge Beam
Focus: Recover/Calm Mind
Space Blast: Thunderbolt/Psychic
To evolve, it must solo 4 Gym Leader Pokemon & know this exact moveset.

@abrar14: Take a Venipede. No restrictions other than it must solo Burgh to become Whirl and Brycen to become Scolipede. Oh, and it can never learn Megahorn.

@ magentaman: Take a Drilbur, name it Justyce. It has no restrictions as a Drilbur, but if it evolves to Excadrill, then problems occur.

It's drilled, spun, and just outright lost it's mind! Excadrill believes it's wearing a Choice item, even though it's not, in fact, its not holding any item at all! It thus a can only use one move in battle lest it switch out and switch back in. (i.e. When it evolves, it can only use one move until it switches out & it cannot hold an item)

@ Firebreather: Start with Oshawott. It may not use Razor Shell, Aqua Tail, Hydro Pump, Revenge, Blizzard, Megahorn (As a Samurott), Surf & Grass Knot.

Have fun you lot.

Zhanton
21st April 2011, 10:43 AM
@Awesome Giratina; Take a Roggenrola. It must know Smack Down as its only STAB move ever. It can evolve into a Boldore whenever you like, but only into Gigalith after Boldore solos all of the Dragonspiral Team Plasma quest without any healing whatsoever.

Ancient Chaos
21st April 2011, 11:31 AM
Ok, if I'm counting right (and at 4:30 AM I might not be), the following people each need one more...

abrar14 - Take a Lilipup with Pick Up, it must learn Work Up as soon as it becomes available and must solo all of Lenora's underlings or one of her Pokemon to evolve into Herdier, it must know Take Down until Strength becomes available to it, at which point you may evolve it again.

magentaman - Have a Darmanitan, it can't use any attacks boosted by its ability.

firebreather - You get a Cinccino, if you catch it as a Minccino it can only learn Normal attack moves, if you catch it as a Cinccino it can learn any TM/HM/Relearnable move you would like, but must have at least one Normal move.

Awesome Giratina069 Take a Joltik, it must have Unnerve and always know Bug Bite.

White:

Reuniclus- Leveled up a bit, taught Psyshock. Not sure of its level offhand, 23 I think.
Volcarona - Just being used to fly on while leveling the others. Still level 70.
Marowak - Currently has a higher Attack than Volcarona's Sp.Atk with its Thick Club equipped, level 37.
Swanna - Waiting to evolve, currently the lowest leveled of the team at 22.
Scrafty - Went up against a level 47 Audino at 20 while holding a lucky egg, was hit by Simple Beam after three Bulk Ups - got over 11000 experience, leveled up seven times. Currently level 30
Galvantula - Evolved while I attempted to find a Walrein. Level 36

Black:
Still haven't started due to distractions (one of today's being making the sig images) and having not been using the computer during the day.

Firebreather
21st April 2011, 1:45 PM
All right here's what I've got
-:551:Sandile that can't evolve until beating 20 Sandile/Krokorok/Krookodile:552:
Can't evolve into Krookodile until it beats Clay and 6th/7th/8th gym :553:
-:513:Pansear that must know Acrobatics and can't evolve until beating Lenora:514:
-:592:Female Frillish:593:
-:527:Woobat that must learn Fly and can only evolve after beating a Team Plasma member with fully evolved Pokemon, not Watchog:528:
-:501:Oshawott that can't use Razor Shell, Aqua Tail, Hydro Pump, Revenge, Blizzard, Megahorn, Surf, and Grass Knot:502: :503:
-:572:Cinccino that, if caught as a Minccino can only learn normal moves and if caught as a Cinccino can learn any moves (TM/HM/Relearnable) and must know a Normal move:573:

I guess that doesn't look too bad. Should be fun :)

CaptainCombusken
21st April 2011, 4:23 PM
@bobyjoe- Take a ;206;. It can only know Egg moves and Level Up moves.

@awesome_giratina- Take a Basculin. Must be Blue Stripe with Rock head and must know a recoil move at all times.

White team (Elite Four Rematch)

Crustle (Fissure)
Samurott (Otto)
Whimsicott (Scott)- Must abuse Prankster.
Braviary (Brave)
Bisharp (Razor)- Can't evolve until it has defeated 10 Durants using Steel Moves only.
~Need a Fire type here that I completely forgot I needed so give me one. Must NOT be an Unova Pokemon, I want something more challenging~

Obviously, I have Otto already. Caught my Rufflet, he's my first Pokemon atm on route 18 where I'm trying to catch a good Crustle.

I've already caught Razor, I have Ruffle as I called him instead of Brave, need to change that actually.
I have otto and I have Flufee (Should have been Scott but you can't re-name the traded one from the lady).

Winter02
21st April 2011, 8:31 PM
Proby3, take a Flareon. To evolve from Eevee, it must defeat a wild Milotic OR three wild Pokemon from shaking spots that are of higher level than itself. It must have a Brave nature. Nickname it "Boostpunk".
If this is against any of your restrictions, I apologize.

Ditto123
21st April 2011, 8:39 PM
Guys, I'm starting in White.
Rules:
No Black version exclusive Pokemon
No trade evos
No item evos unless you tell me where to get it and I can get it pregame
No overlapping types
Starting with either Tepig or Oshawott: I used Snivy already (3 people can suggest. I'll choose the one that gets two suggestions)
It has to be semi easy to find
No legendaries
No pseudo-legendaries
Only Unova Pokemon

With that, suggest away!

Winter02
21st April 2011, 8:43 PM
Ditto123, take a Deerling. Before evolving, it must have cycled through at least two different forms. It must always know Aromatherapy and Leech Seed from the levels it learns those moves.

Ditto123
21st April 2011, 8:45 PM
I go through the game rather quickly, so can you suggest something else?

Winter02
21st April 2011, 8:46 PM
Okay, skip the evolution restriction, but do everything else. And nickname it after the season you capture it in.

Ditto123
21st April 2011, 8:49 PM
Okay then. RUDOLF!
Rules:
No trade evos
No overlapping types
Starting with either Tepig or Oshawott: I used Snivy already (3 people can suggest. I'll choose the one that gets two suggestions)
No legendaries
No pseudo-legendaries
Only Unova Pokemon
All must have nicknames

-{Starter}
-Deerling: Knows Aromatherapy and Leech Seed, named after season caught, no evo restrictions
-
-
-
-

Endoplasmic Reticulum
21st April 2011, 8:53 PM
Ditto, take a Basculin. It must be sent out against every Basculin of the opposite colour of yours that you encounter. It cannot be switched out after that

Ditto123
21st April 2011, 8:55 PM
I wanted Oshawott though...I have to get Tepig than I guess. Can someone give restrictions for Tepig?

EA, give restrictions for it's evo Forgot it doesn't evolve

poke-lord
21st April 2011, 8:56 PM
@Ditto123: Take an Archeop. It can only evolve after defeating any gym leader's Pokemon when it has less than 50% HP.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
21st April 2011, 8:59 PM
Ditto, why do you have to use a Tepig?

Oh because I gave you a water type.

Ditto123
21st April 2011, 9:01 PM
Rules:
No trade evos
No overlapping types
No legendaries
No pseudo-legendaries
Only Unova Pokemon
All must have nicknames

-Oshawott: Waiting for restrictions
-Deerling: Knows Aromatherapy and Leech Seed, named after season caught, no evo restrictions
-Archeops: Evolves after defeating any gym leader's Pokemon when it has less than 50% HP
-
-
-

Actually EA, I am starting with Oshawott. Can you choose something else? I need restrictions for Oshawott

Endoplasmic Reticulum
21st April 2011, 9:04 PM
Fine, take a Scraggy that cannot evolve until it has activated Moxie 10 times

Ditto123
21st April 2011, 9:05 PM
Okay. Can I has Oshawott restrictions too? SCRAFTY IS THE BEST POKEMON EVA!

Endoplasmic Reticulum
21st April 2011, 9:08 PM
Your Oshowott cannot evolve to a Dewott until you have soloed 7 boss fights (rival battle, N, or gym leader), and cannot evolve to Samurott until you have taught it surf and caught Cobalion

FlairGuy77
21st April 2011, 9:14 PM
Ditto, take a Pidove who cannot evolve into a Tranquil unless it solos Burgh. That Tranquil then cannot evolve into an Unfezant until it knows Fly.

Ditto123
21st April 2011, 9:18 PM
Rules:
No trade evos
No overlapping types
No legendaries
No pseudo-legendaries
Only Unova Pokemon
All must have nicknames

-Oshawott: Evolve to Dewott when solos 7 boss fights (Rivals, N, Gym Leaders) and evolve to Samurott when I teach it surf and catch Coballion
-Archeops: Evolves after defeating any gym leader's Pokemon when it has less than 50% HP
-Scrafty: Evolve when activated Moxie 10 times
-Unfezant: Solos Burgh for first evo and evo again when it learns Fly
-

CaptainCombusken
21st April 2011, 9:32 PM
Proby3, take a Flareon. To evolve from Eevee, it must defeat a wild Milotic OR three wild Pokemon from shaking spots that are of higher level than itself. It must have a Brave nature. Nickname it "Boostpunk".
If this is against any of your restrictions, I apologize.

Nope, they're all good :)

White team (Elite Four Rematch)

Crustle (Fissure)
Samurott (Otto)
Whimsicott (Fluffee)- Must abuse Prankster.
Braviary (Brave)
Bisharp (Razor)- Can't evolve until it has defeated 10 Durants using Steel Moves only.
Flareon (Bootspunk)- Must be Brave Nature, to evolve, it must defeat three wild Pokemon a higher level than itself.

God, I'm finding this Challenge rough. I think a main storyline challenge would be a lot easier. Try levelling up a team of level 30s (Plus Samurott at level 50) when the Post E4 Pokemon are basically level 50 or above. Especially when the second trainer on what should be the easy route is difficult. I had to use Samurott to defeat her, and even then, she had a Mantine with Water Absorb. RAEG.

So I've decided to catch a level 50 Pawniard and a level 55-ish Braviary on that same route to make the process quicker.

Crustle Now has an epic moveset because I took a trip to the Relic castle and got Earthquake. Tried battling Volcarona, it cleaned me out. Bug Buzz OHKOed Samurott in one turn. The rest of the team didn't stand a chance.

Still, it was a good day for Fluffee my now Whimsicott who started the day as a level 15 Cottonee and is now a level 40 Whimsicott. I didn't like using him at first, but man he is awesome. Use Stun Spore the first turn, hope he survives the hit from the opponent if they attack, use Giga Drain or Energy ball.

So yeah. need to get some higher level Pokemon. Cos level 60 trainers are ridiculous. That's pretty much my biggest complaint about B/W. the After-game is really challenging.

Khybon
21st April 2011, 10:41 PM
ditto123 Take a Lilipup and Name it Charlie. Its only attacking moves can be Tackle and an elemental fang of your choosing

Endoplasmic Reticulum
22nd April 2011, 12:35 AM
Wait Ditto, I thought you said that you don't want overlapping types, yet you have two flying types

Awesome_Giratina069
22nd April 2011, 3:17 AM
Oshawott (Derp)- Teach 1st obtainable TM it can learn and keep it in moveset.
Swoobat- Teach Fly and evolve after fighting Plasma grunt with a fully evolved Pokemon(not Watchog).
Petilil- Must evolve after Giga Drain but before Aromatherapy. Once a Lilligant, it must always keep two of the moves it had in its move set before it evolved.
Elgyem (Roswell)- Moveset before E4:
-Return/Headbutt
-Simple Beam/Psybeam/Charge Beam
-Recover/Calm Mind
-Thunderbolt/Psychic
Must solo 4 Gym Leader Pokemon & know this exact moveset before evolving.
Roggenrola- Must know Smack Down as only STAB move. Evolve into a Boldore whenever, but only into Gigalith after soloing Dragonspiral Team Plasma quest without healing.
Joltik- Must have Unnerve and always know Bug Bite.

Ancient Chaos
22nd April 2011, 9:51 AM
White:

Reuniclus- Evolved today. Currently a Duosion at lvl 38, if I can find a good training spot for it, it should evolve again soon...
Volcarona - Still level 70.
Marowak - It's fun to use a Marowak with max atk ingame, I just wish it had better coverage, once I finish the challenge it will be getting a shiny new nonground TM. I guess Perish Song makes up for it a bit, but I haven't had a reason to use it yet (Just once to see the animation, but it didn't make it past turn 1)... Once I'm actually challenging the E4 that might change though.
Swanna - Level 30, hasn't done much.
Scrafty - Evolved after some training at Dragonspiral Tower, got a decent amount atk EVs in the process.
Galvantula - Learned Signal Beam, taught it Thunder for full ability+STAB abuse and to have some fun zapping Basculin while fishing for Dragonites.

I just noticed, this is my first gender balanced team, it just so happens that three are male and the other three are female.

Black:
Today's restriction... Not waking up until 1PM and trying to reset my internal clock to allow myself a normal sleep schedule, once that's in place I should be able to make room for it...

Ditto123
22nd April 2011, 2:06 PM
@EA
Oops. I need 1 more pokemon than. And EA, can you recomend which flying type to use?

Orton155
22nd April 2011, 2:13 PM
@EA
Oops. I need 1 more pokemon than. And EA, can you recomend which flying type to use?

Take a darumaka. It may evolve into darmanitan whenever you like. Sounds way too easy right? So heres a twist. Once you get the ragecandybar from Professor Juniper swap your darumaka/darmanitan for the darmanitan with zen mode. Your new darmanitan must then know the moves Belly Drum and Psychic, the other two moves are yours to choose.

Ditto123
22nd April 2011, 2:58 PM
Um...I want to stick with a pokemon the whole game, so no thanks

Endoplasmic Reticulum
22nd April 2011, 6:01 PM
I recommended Archeops, Unfezant is terrible

Ditto123
22nd April 2011, 8:28 PM
Rules:
No trade evos
No overlapping types
No legendaries
No pseudo-legendaries
Only Unova Pokemon
All must have nicknames

-Oshawott: Evolve to Dewott when solos 7 boss fights (Rivals, N, Gym Leaders) and evolve to Samurott when I teach it surf and catch Coballion
-
-

Khybon, I won't use Lillipup unless I can have 4 moves

Orton155
22nd April 2011, 8:48 PM
Um...I want to stick with a pokemon the whole game, so no thanks

Ok, still take the darumaka but to evolve it must solo cheren after nimbasa city (this is any cheren battle after nimbasa) and also solo 3 gyms, one of them including clay. Also, this darumaka/darmanitan must learn psychic as soon as it can.

Miss_Pocket_Monster
22nd April 2011, 8:50 PM
Ditto, round off your team with a Garbodor nicknamed Junkie. Teach it Toxic if you can.

Ditto123
22nd April 2011, 9:05 PM
Rules:
No trade evos
No overlapping types
No legendaries
No pseudo-legendaries
Only Unova Pokemon
All must have nicknames

-Darmanitan: Evolve when it solos cheren after nimbasa city and also solo 3 gyms, one of them including clay. Also, this darumaka/darmanitan must learn psychic as soon as it can
-Garbodor: named Junkie and teach it Toxic

woot21
23rd April 2011, 7:48 PM
Cleared Pinwheel Forest and got the moon stone. Went Liberty Garden for the easy training, plus loads of EXP. from Victini. Saved Munny from Plasma, then solo'd Burgh's gym with Bacon only healing once before facing Burgh. Next stop Route 4 and two rival battles.

woot21 out dawgs

SilverLugiaJ
23rd April 2011, 10:00 PM
Can I do a post elite four Pokemon Black scramble? If so, I would like to not use a Samurott, but any of the two other starters. I can get any Black and White Pokemon. Thank you!

Orton155
23rd April 2011, 10:10 PM
Can I do a post elite four Pokemon Black scramble? If so, I would like to not use a Samurott, but any of the two other starters. I can get any Black and White Pokemon. Thank you!

Take a trubbish/garbodor, it must know toxic and only one other poison type move.

Winter02
23rd April 2011, 11:17 PM
SilverLugiaJ, take a Druddigon. No restrictions.

DazedMinezumi
23rd April 2011, 11:50 PM
Hi guys. I want to do a scramble challenge for Ruby, but the people in the 3rd generation scramble thread won't respond. Can I do it here? If so........

Restrictions:
No Legendaries
I can't trade
No Egg Moves
No Sapphire Exclusives
No Overlapping types unless they both have a second type.

Thanks guys!

Winter02
24th April 2011, 12:41 AM
Hi guys. I want to do a scramble challenge for Ruby, but the people in the 3rd generation scramble thread won't respond.
Have you even tried to post there?
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=346087
That thread is quite active.
And you need to have patience in order to get a scramble team, it may take some time.

Dunsparce4prez
24th April 2011, 12:46 AM
I'd like to try one of these. I have no problems trading for other pokemon after Striaton City. This'll be Black.

Winter02
24th April 2011, 12:48 AM
Dunsparce4prez, take a Zorua. Evolve it after it has defeated any wild Pokemon on Route 6. From the moment it learns Foul Play, it may not use any other Dark-type moves in battle until you have beaten the first 7 Gym leaders.

SilverLugiaJ
24th April 2011, 1:07 AM
@Orton115

Does that man that my Garbodor can have only those 2 moves?

DazedMinezumi
24th April 2011, 1:10 AM
Have you even tried to post there?
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=346087
That thread is quite active.
And you need to have patience in order to get a scramble team, it may take some time.

Yes, I have. Can I please try and get one here though. Seems much faster. Thanks

Endoplasmic Reticulum
24th April 2011, 1:15 AM
DazedMinezumi, take a Linoone. Must only know HM moves, one being Surf

Winter02
24th April 2011, 1:20 AM
DazedMinezumi, then take a Lileep. It may not evolve before soloing Wallace, but it must evolve at level 40 or it may not evolve at all. Nickname it "SnakeShard."

DazedMinezumi
24th April 2011, 1:21 AM
Restrictions:
No Legendaries
I can't trade
No Egg Moves
No Sapphire Exclusives

1.Linoone- Only HM Moves, One being Surf

DazedMinezumi
24th April 2011, 1:24 AM
Restrictions:
No Legendaries
I can't trade
No Egg Moves
No Sapphire Exclusives

2.Lileep- "SnakeShard" It can't evolve before soloing Wallace, must evolve at level 40 or it can't evolve at all.

woot21
24th April 2011, 5:31 AM
DazedMinezumi take a Pichu. LOLE Don't double post!

woot21 out dawgs

Silent Conversation
24th April 2011, 5:41 AM
Dunsparce4prez, take a Gothita. You can only evolve it into Gothorita at Level 40, and then you must evolve it into Gothitelle next level. It must always know Faint Attack.

NinjaJesus
24th April 2011, 5:58 AM
DazedMinezumi, get a zubat and only evolve it at Lv. 40 or higher

Litwickgang
24th April 2011, 6:24 AM
i need 2 pokes to complete my team
-sheer force braviary only attacking moves boosted by ability
--buizel that evolves when it learns agility
first swarm pokemon i catch. must know 3 attacking moves and have a combined total of 6 OHKO's from Cynthia, Morimoto, and Alder
-Durant must KO 5 wild Heatmors before i can use it for anything else

Silent Conversation
24th April 2011, 6:27 AM
@Litwickgang, take a Cubchoo that can only evolve once it KOs 5 wild Beartics. Once it learns Rest it can never forget it.

DazedMinezumi
24th April 2011, 6:29 AM
DazedMinezumi, get a zubat and only evolve it at Lv. 40 or higher

In Ruby, aren't the only wild Pokemon that appear from the 3rd generation? I could be mistaken. I thought it was starting over like B/W. If not then sure....
But I can't trade.

Silent Conversation
24th April 2011, 6:33 AM
In Ruby, aren't the only wild Pokemon that appear from the 3rd generation? I could be mistaken. I thought it was starting over like B/W.

You can find Zubat in just about every major cave in RSE.

DazedMinezumi
24th April 2011, 6:59 AM
You can find Zubat in just about every major cave in RSE.

Thanks!
Restrictions:
No Legendaries
I can't trade
No Egg Moves
No Sapphire Exclusives

2.Lileep- "SnakeShard" It can't evolve before soloing Wallace, must evolve at level 40 or it can't evolve at all.
3.Zubat- Can't evolve until Level 40

I would also like people to choose their nicknames. Lileep is "SnakeShard". What do I name the Linoone and Zubat?

Zhanton
24th April 2011, 7:06 AM
@SilverLugiaJ; Take an Emboar. It must know a grand total of ONE STAB move: that is, either ONE Fire type move OR ONE Fighting Type move. Good luck

Litwickgang
24th April 2011, 7:20 AM
take a cacturne that can only learn dark type moves

Lishus13
24th April 2011, 7:36 AM
Thanks!
Restrictions:
No Legendaries
I can't trade
No Egg Moves
No Sapphire Exclusives

I would also like people to choose their nicknames. Lileep is "SnakeShard". What do I name the Linoone and Zubat?

For your next Pokemon, take a FEMALE Meditite. This Meditite was tired of hearing everyone's thoughts, so it suppressed it's Psychic abilities.

You can only evolve it into Medicham once it lands a Critical Hit with Hidden Power on another Trainer's pokemon
You can only teach it a Psychic Move after it hits Level 45.

Name her "Clonkella".

squirtle_skull_bash
24th April 2011, 7:38 AM
Though I can't do one right now, I hope to do a scramble challenge sometime in the future.

Anyway @Dunsparce4prez if you don't have a complete team yet take a ferroseed and evolve at will. However, it must from the time it learns it must know the move selfdestruct. This must be the move in the bottom left of the touchscreen when battling. If for some reason it levels enough to learn explosion, you may replace selfdestruct BUT ONLY FOR EXPLOSION. Explosion must be the move at the top right of the touch screen when battling.
Ferroseed/ferrothorn must always be the first in your party for every gym/elite four battle (once it learns selfdestruct) and it must always use selfdestruct/explosion as its first move.....and yes you may revive it mid-battle.

Zhanton
24th April 2011, 7:39 AM
@DazedMinezumi; Take a Luvdisc, and name it Valentina. Love it with all your heart <3 Yes, zhanton likes Luvdisc.

Dunsparce4prez
24th April 2011, 7:51 AM
Sound like fun. I think you guys are taking it easy on me.

1. Zorua. Evolve it after it has defeated any wild Pokemon on Route 6. From the moment it learns Foul Play, it may not use any other Dark-type moves in battle until you have beaten the first 7 Gym leaders.
2. Gothita. You can only evolve it into Gothorita at Level 40, and then you must evolve it into Gothitelle next level. It must always know Faint Attack.
3. Take a ferroseed and evolve at will. However, it must from the time it learns it must know the move selfdestruct. This must be the move in the bottom left of the touchscreen when battling. If for some reason it levels enough to learn explosion, you may replace selfdestruct BUT ONLY FOR EXPLOSION. Explosion must be the move at the top right of the touch screen when battling. Ferroseed/Ferrethorn must always be the first in your party for every gym/elite four battle (once it learns selfdestruct) and it must always use selfdestruct/explosion as its first move.....and yes you may revive it mid-battle.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
24th April 2011, 9:33 AM
Dunsparce4prez, take a Archeops. You can never heal it, only revive it

Zhanton
24th April 2011, 10:40 AM
@Dunsparce4prez; Take a Yamask. It can evolve into a Cofagrigus after it wins you (first place) 6 Musicals in a row. It must never know any direct damage-dealing attacks. Ever. [So things like Toxic and Will-o-wisp are fine, but attacks like Hex and Shadow Ball are not). Good luck.

Assassin9399
24th April 2011, 10:49 AM
@dunsparce: take a Mienfoo. I may evolve after it defeated N's Zoroark.

Orton155
24th April 2011, 12:07 PM
@Orton115

Does that man that my Garbodor can have only those 2 moves?

No it does not, so its toxic + Another poison type + 2 other non-poison type moves

Ancient Chaos
24th April 2011, 12:54 PM
White:
Reuniclus- Lvl 42, HP Ice has been quite helpful for smacking around a few Gligar.
Volcarona - Still level 70 and won't get much attention other than flying until the others have caught up.
Marowak - Lvl 52, 300 atk, not much more needs to be said about that.
Swanna - Now midlevel (45) instead of the team slacker, finally leveled it up some and have been grinding it on Route 15 hoping to find a wild Tyranitar.
Scrafty - Lvl 45, set aside to train the others for a while.
Galvantula - Lvl 42, hasn't done much but let off a few Thunders in Undella Bay

Everyone is now fully evolved and above lvl 40.

Black:

Well, I finally started it, I'm on route 1 training Oshawott...

DazedMinezumi
24th April 2011, 4:57 PM
2.Lileep- "SnakeShard" It can't evolve before soloing Wallace, must evolve at level 40 or it can't evolve at all
4.Meditite- "Clonkella" Female, Evolves once it has a Hidden Power Critical Hit. No Psychic Moves until Level 45
5.Luvdisc- "Valentina" Love it with all my heart
6.Cacturne- Only Dark Type Moves

I still............
Need Nicknames for Linoone, Zubat, and Cacturne.
Maybe a couple more instructions for what I have to do with Luvdisc
What starter do I choose? Not to use at all. But to determine what starter May will get.

Then I'll start the game. Thanks so much! ;264;;346;;169;;308;;370;;332;

SilverLugiaJ
24th April 2011, 5:12 PM
Pokemon Black Elite 4 Scramble Challenge Team: So far
-Emobar: Must know at least ONE STAB type move.
-Garbodor: Must know Toxic and one other Poison Type move.
-Druddigon: No restrictions.

Assassin9399
24th April 2011, 5:16 PM
SilverLugiaJ, take a Mincinno, it must have Technician as ability and an adamant nature.
Good luck!

SilverLugiaJ
24th April 2011, 5:24 PM
@Assassin9399
Can I evolve it?

Silent Conversation
24th April 2011, 5:34 PM
@SilverLugiaJ, take a Vullaby. You may not evolve it until it has learned ALL the moves it can learn by level up.

(BTW, the last move it can learn by level up is at Level 64)

squirtle_skull_bash
24th April 2011, 5:51 PM
@SilverLugiaJ
Take an Alomomola. It must know both wish and healing wish.

LexSuicune
24th April 2011, 10:08 PM
Anybody needs a Pokemon?

Endoplasmic Reticulum
24th April 2011, 11:01 PM
SilverLugia, for your last Pokemon you should have a surfer. So take the first water type you encounter in battle. You may delete one move of your choice to teach it surf, but other than that it must keep the moveset that you caught it with. If it only knows 3 moves and learns another via level up, you must delete that move to teach it surf

Litwickgang
25th April 2011, 1:31 AM
i more poke till im done
sheer force braviary only attacking moves boosted by ability
buizel that evolves when it learns agility
first swarm pokemon i catch. must know 3 attacking moves and have a combined total of 6 OHKO's from Cynthia, Morimoto, and Alder
Durant must KO 5 wild Heatmors before i can use it for anything else
Cubchoo that can only evolve once it KOs 5 wild Beartics. Once it learns Rest it can never forget it.

squirtle_skull_bash
25th April 2011, 1:38 AM
@Litwickgang
take a Solrock and it must be taught incinerate via tm as soon as you get it. It must KO 3 wild wailmers by use of incinerate alone before it can be used for anything.

Litwickgang
25th April 2011, 2:59 AM
@Litwickgang
take a Solrock and it must be taught incinerate via tm as soon as you get it. It must KO 3 wild wailmers by use of incinerate alone before it can be used for anything.

I wont be doing that because that will take too long

Regiultima
25th April 2011, 4:30 AM
@litwickgang

Take a Deino that cannot learn Dark Pulse, has an Attack lowering nature, and is allowed to evolve into Zweilous and can only evolve into Hydreigon after it has learned Outrage. The Hydreigon also can't forget Outrage once it has learned it.

CaptainCombusken
25th April 2011, 9:58 PM
Just to let you know that my Pokemon White Post E4 Scramble is complete!

Panbobo
26th April 2011, 12:13 AM
Here Panbobo reporting!

I'm almost about to start my battle with the E4, but i got a little distracted by other things so after a week or so I already elevated my team to level 70, all EV'd and they're ready!

Tomorrow or so I'll post the results =D

T-Moar
26th April 2011, 2:14 AM
I guess I'll try this whole scramble thing out, since I'm going to start my first Black play-through soon, and after that I won't want to restart. No trades, though.

Zhanton
26th April 2011, 2:39 AM
@T-Moar; Take a Heatmor. Name it Clay Oven, and make sure it has exactly three Fire-type moves, at all times. Muahahaha.

squirtle_skull_bash
26th April 2011, 3:18 AM
I wont be doing that because that will take too long
Okay, no problem. I guess that would be tedious. But now I want to try it just for kicks.

@T-Moar
Take a Sewaddle. It must always and forever now string shot. Evolve it at will.

Adrexus
26th April 2011, 3:43 AM
@T-Moar take a Swanna.

I thought about it some and decided I want my scramble challenge to be slightly more varied. My last team member is a grass type which is the same as Snivy. So if someone could suggest a sixth member that is not one of the types below, then that would be greatly appreciated. I'm also doing a no restriction scramble challenge too.

-Snivy
-Emolga
-Gigalith
-Audino
-Alomomola
-

Zhanton
26th April 2011, 3:54 AM
@rusaemfrlg; Use a Trubbish. Enjoy.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
26th April 2011, 4:09 AM
T-moar take a Vanniluxe. Vannilite can only evolve to Vannilish once it has defeated a Litwick, then Vannilish can only evolve once it has defeated a Lampent

Silent Conversation
26th April 2011, 6:24 AM
@T-Moar, take a Scraggy. You may evolve it into Scrafty whenever you like, but once you evolve it, you are no longer allowed to teach it ANY more moves.

CaptainCombusken
26th April 2011, 9:15 AM
T-Moar, take a Panpour, preferably one you get from the NPC in the Dream Yard, if not then it MUST be caught in Pinwheel forest. This Panpour must either solo the while first gym, or Lenora's Watchog to evolve, and cannot evolve before it had learnt Acrobatics by some means.

Alder
26th April 2011, 6:11 PM
I already have a team picked out for my next Black playthrough, but let's see what you guys can give me. I want Pokemon I haven't used yet, and I want to start with Serperior.

Here's what I have used:
Garbodor
Vanilluxe
Stoutland
Ferrothorn
Sigilyph
Chandelure
Golurk
Krookodile
Scrafty
Druddigon
Carracosta

Also, no type overlapping, if you can help it at all. Let's see if this gets any more interesting than my planned team.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
26th April 2011, 6:23 PM
Take a Unfezant. It must solo every trainer in Chargestone Cave, Twist Mountain, and Victory Road

Orton155
26th April 2011, 6:30 PM
I already have a team picked out for my next Black playthrough, but let's see what you guys can give me. I want Pokemon I haven't used yet, and I want to start with Serperior.

Here's what I have used:
Garbodor
Vanilluxe
Stoutland
Ferrothorn
Sigilyph
Chandelure
Golurk
Krookodile
Scrafty
Druddigon
Carracosta

Also, no type overlapping, if you can help it at all. Let's see if this gets any more interesting than my planned team.

Hmmmm, have yourself a watchog. Catch the patrat on route 1 and as its first test it must defeat Chili's lillipup (as you are picking snivy). To evolve into watchog it must solo lenora's gym (if you want to include the trainers it is up to you). As a move restriction it must learn hypnosis and never forget it. Also, during your battle with lenora's watchog it must cause it to go to sleep before being able to attack it.

Silent Conversation
26th April 2011, 6:36 PM

Here's what I have used:
Garbodor
Vanilluxe
Stoutland
Ferrothorn
Sigilyph
Chandelure
Golurk
Krookodile
Scrafty
Druddigon
Carracosta

Take a Cottonee. You can only evolve it once it solos Burgh's entire team AND once it learns Charm (which you are never allowed to delete)

Assassin9399
26th April 2011, 6:52 PM
Alder, take a Darmaruka. You can evolve it into Darmanitan when all your other pokemon have evolved at least once (except those who don't evolve).

I just hope no one gives you a Vulcarona...

Leafy Leafeon
26th April 2011, 6:56 PM
Alder, take a Musharna. You can only evolve it from Munna once it has learned the move Future Sight

Winter02
26th April 2011, 7:07 PM
Alder, take a Haxorus. No restrictions.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
26th April 2011, 7:32 PM
Alder doesn't have a surfer, but whatever. Surf isn't required to beat the game

Orton155
26th April 2011, 7:34 PM
Alder doesn't have a surfer, but whatever. Surf isn't required to beat the game

Take a Cottonee. You can only evolve it once it solos Burgh's entire team AND once it learns Charm (which you are never allowed to delete)

Also, I forgot to say earlier. Alder asked for no type overlaps and he/she wants a serperior and you have recommended cottonee. Maybe you can recommend a surfer instead because he/she will need that to get an axew for a haxorus.

Silent Conversation
26th April 2011, 7:49 PM
Also, I forgot to say earlier. Alder asked for no type overlaps and he/she wants a serperior and you have recommended cottonee. Maybe you can recommend a surfer instead because he/she will need that to get an axew for a haxorus.

Actually, it was me who gave him Cottonee. So, if he doesn't accept, I'll change it for Serperior:

@Alder, take a Snivy. It must solo Burgh's team to evolve into Servine. It must then solo two out of Brycen's three Pokemon to evolve into Serperior. It must always know Leaf Tornado.

Orton155
26th April 2011, 7:54 PM
Actually, it was me who gave him Cottonee. So, if he doesn't accept, I'll change it for Serperior:

@Alder, take a Snivy. It must solo Burgh's team to evolve into Servine. It must then solo two out of Brycen's three Pokemon to evolve into Serperior. It must always know Leaf Tornado.

Ahhh, im so sorry, I forgot to add in an extra quote. Ill add that in now so it makes a bit more sense.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
26th April 2011, 7:57 PM
It doesn't matter. Alder now has 6 Pokemon with Serperior included. He does not have a surfer

Alder
26th April 2011, 9:42 PM
You guys are terrible hehe. So far I have:

Unfezant
watchog
Haxorus
Serperior
Darmanitan
Musharna

I have no idea how I'm going to do this, but I think I'm going to try.

PROBLEM:
Watchog and Unfezant are both Normal-type. I hate Watchog, but I also hate Unfezant's restrictions...someone pick one to replace, and replace, please!

CaptainCombusken
26th April 2011, 9:51 PM
SURFER TIME!

Alder, take a Tympole. Its attack and special attack stats must always be exactly the same, so EVs need to be looked at for you.
The moves it uses must always have 100% accuracy.
No evolution restrictions.

Orton155
26th April 2011, 9:51 PM
You guys are terrible hehe. So far I have:

Unfezant
watchog
Haxorus
Serperior
Darmanitan
Musharna

I have no idea how I'm going to do this, but I think I'm going to try.

PROBLEM:
Watchog and Unfezant are both Normal-type. I hate Watchog, but I also hate Unfezant's restrictions...someone pick one to replace, and replace, please!

I'll swap mine even though I don't think anyone has taken one of my patrat scrambles yet in this thread I was hoping you would be the first :P. Anyway, you need a water type but no way I am making it easy. Take a tympole (was going to be basculin but you can't catch one till you get surf). It must solo burgh's gym just to evolve into a palpitoad and for a seismitoad it must skyla's gym. It cannot learn any moves that have a type advantage over those two gyms leaders until it has defeated both of them and you are limited to one water type move, one ground type move and any other two moves.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
26th April 2011, 10:12 PM
Do you want one replacement? Or replacements for both?

rk9growlithe
26th April 2011, 10:47 PM
I'll try an Elite4 white scramble:
No shiny, iv, or ev restrictions.

Winter02
26th April 2011, 10:50 PM
rk9growlithe, take a Reuniclus. It must know Psyshock and Wonder Room.

AgentBonkers
26th April 2011, 10:54 PM
I'll try an Elite4 white scramble:
No shiny, iv, or ev restrictions.

How about a Jellicent with a Down Sp Attk nature that must know Rest?

Cicero
26th April 2011, 11:01 PM
Ok, I've been reading through this thread for a while and I'm feeling insane enough to do it. I don't want to reset my game so an E4 challenge please :3 I haven't actually become Champion yet either so doing this as my first try will be interesting, to say the least.
No IV or egg move stuff though.

Edit: playing Black version.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
26th April 2011, 11:01 PM
Growlithe, Take a Braviary. It can only use TM/HM moves
Cicero, also take a Braviary but you cannot evolve it from Rufflet until you have obtained the Relic Crown

Cicero
26th April 2011, 11:02 PM
Um I forgot to mention I'm on Black which means no Braviary, unfortunately :( I'll use Vullaby instead.

1 - Vullaby, cannot evolve until relic crown is found, (uh oh)
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -

Endoplasmic Reticulum
26th April 2011, 11:08 PM
Take a Mandibuzz with the same conditions then

Khybon
26th April 2011, 11:10 PM
Cicero take a Poliwrath> It must be caught in a Poke Ball and have all HM Moves

Or If you havent beaten the game yet. Take a Drillbur. It may not evolve until it solos Marshalls Thro and Sawk and it Must know Bulldoze and Hone Claws

AgentBonkers
26th April 2011, 11:14 PM
Cicero - If you're up for it, take an Audino that is TM taught Sunny Day and Solarbeam. Other two moves up to you...

Cicero
26th April 2011, 11:15 PM
Mkay, thanks V_V

1 - Mandibuzz, must not evolve from Vullaby until Relic crown is found
2 - Poliwrath, must be caught in a Pokeball, have all HM moves
3 - Audino, TM taught Sunny Day and Solarbeam
4 -
5 -
6 -

Alder
26th April 2011, 11:21 PM
rk9growlithe, you can have a Ferrothorn that must always have Pin Missile.

Cicero, have a Zebstrika that can't learn any attacks that aren't Electric or Normal type.

Winter02
26th April 2011, 11:22 PM
Cicero, take an Hippowdon, it must know Yawn and one of the elemental fangs.

Cicero
26th April 2011, 11:25 PM
Rightyo, just one more!... (I am so dead)

4 - Zebstrika, only electric and normal moves
5 - Hippowdon, must know Yawn and one elemental fang move
6 -

DazedMinezumi
26th April 2011, 11:33 PM
2.Lileep- "SnakeShard" It can't evolve before soloing Wallace, must evolve at level 40 or it can't evolve at all
4.Meditite- "Clonkella" Female, Evolves once it has a Hidden Power Critical Hit. No Psychic Moves until Level 45

I still............
What starter do I choose? Not to use at all. But to determine what starter May will get.

Then I'll start the game. Thanks so much!

Endoplasmic Reticulum
26th April 2011, 11:59 PM
Name your Linoone "Furret"

Orton155
27th April 2011, 12:10 AM

I still............

Maybe you could name your cacturne 'stetson' as it wears a hat...sort of.

EDIT: Or maybe 'Fez'? Because Fezes are cool ;)

Cicero
27th April 2011, 12:21 AM
Maybe you could name your cacturne 'stetson' as it wears a hat...sort of.

EDIT: Or maybe 'Fez'? Because Fezes are cool ;)

^ I see what you did there :D I strongly approve of naming your Cacturne Stetson.
Name your Zubat Bathearst.

Ememew
27th April 2011, 12:23 AM
Rightyo, just one more!... (I am so dead)

6 -

How about a Darmanitan? Must keep Fire Punch once it learns it. Caught in a Net Ball (yes, the one that's for Bugs and Waters) as a Darumaka.

Cicero
27th April 2011, 12:33 AM
Ok, here is my final line up. Thanks to everyone who suggested and wish me luck, hehe:

6 - Darmanitan, must be caught in a Net Ball as Darumaka, must keep Fire Punch

rk9growlithe
27th April 2011, 12:38 AM
So far, I have-

-Reuniclus. It must know Psyshock and Wonder Room.
-A Ferrothorn that must always have Pin Missile.
-A Braviary. It can only use TM/HM moves.
-A Jellicent with a Down Sp Attk nature that must know Rest.
-
-

Need two more pokemon.

Silent Conversation
27th April 2011, 12:41 AM
@rk9growlithe, take a Throh. After it hits Level 40, you are no longer allowed to teach it any more moves.

Ememew
27th April 2011, 12:42 AM
So far, I have-

-
-

Need two more pokemon.

Do you have access to Zorua? If so, take a Zorua that can only evolve once it has been used in 5 consecutive battles (disguised as each member of your party once) without having its Illusion broken.

If you cannot access Zorua, catch the first male Purrloin you encounter in the Dreamyard. Must always keep Assist.

rk9growlithe
27th April 2011, 1:07 AM
I have-

-A Zorua that can only evolve once it has been used in 5 consecutive battles (disguised as each member of your party once) without having its Illusion broken.
-A Throh. After it hits Level 40, you are no longer allowed to teach it any more moves.

Thanks everyone! Now to start training!

Wow! All of them are Unova Pokemon.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
27th April 2011, 4:04 AM
Wow! All of them are Unova Pokemon.That's because you can only access Unova Pokemon in black and white

Silent Conversation
27th April 2011, 5:07 AM
That's because you can only access Unova Pokemon in black and white

He's doing an Elite 4 Scramble Challenge, so he can access to the post-game non-Unova Pokemon.

rk9growlithe
27th April 2011, 5:13 AM
He's doing an Elite 4 Scramble Challenge, so he can access to the post-game non-Unova Pokemon.

Ya, that's why I said Wow! since it's post game.

AgentBonkers
27th April 2011, 5:14 AM
Ok, so I just got White (just in time to get victini for this one too, yay!) and after some reflection decided to do a Half Scramble challenge, since there are certain pokes I really want to try using, and anyway i am doing more of a scramble type challenge in platinum right now anyway (it was before i found this forum that i started that, so friend assigned me pokes...)

Anyway, my team will be:

Serperior
Victini
Carracosta
-
-
-

so, other three pokes please, with the following challenge exceptions
i. no ev/ivs, egg moves are fine as long as they dont involve long breeding chains. i can transfer in from my black
ii. no banning me from evolving something for the elite four (though you can make it VERY hard for me if you like, just no outright bans)
iii. don't name my pokemon for me. lol i am kinda OCD about names and have to choose all of em myself according to my own guidelines/ideas and such...

Ememew
27th April 2011, 5:25 AM
Ok, so I just got White (just in time to get victini for this one too, yay!) and after some reflection decided to do a Half Scramble challenge, since there are certain pokes I really want to try using, and anyway i am doing more of a scramble type challenge in platinum right now anyway (it was before i found this forum that i started that, so friend assigned me pokes...)

Anyway, my team will be:

Serperior
Victini
Carracosta
-
-
-

so, other three pokes please, with the following challenge exceptions
i. no ev/ivs, egg moves are fine as long as they dont involve long breeding chains. i can transfer in from my black
ii. no banning me from evolving something for the elite four (though you can make it VERY hard for me if you like, just no outright bans)
iii. don't name my pokemon for me. lol i am kinda OCD about names and have to choose all of em myself according to my own guidelines/ideas and such...

Have a Klink. Cannot evolve into Klang until it solos at least one of Bianca's Pokemon when you fight her on Route 8 (right before Tubeline Bridge). May evolve into Klinklang after soloing one of Cheren's Pokemon on Route 10.

EDIT: Question, do you want restrictions on your other three (Victini, Caracosta, and Serperior)? Or just the "half-scramble"?

Endoplasmic Reticulum
27th April 2011, 5:28 AM
Take a Sigilyph. It must know Reflect and Light Screen and always have both of them constantly up whenever it fights (when one expires, use it the next turn)

rk9growlithe
27th April 2011, 5:28 AM
@ AgentBonkers

Take a Sandile. It has to know Cut, Dig, and must also know Foul Play. It can evolve to into Krokorok at any time, but it must solo Brycen (just him, not the gym) to evolve into Krookodile.

AgentBonkers
27th April 2011, 5:46 AM
i'm sorry to be picky guys, but can at least one of either sigilyph or sandile be switched with something else? i used both of those for large parts of my black game (i literally just replaced sigilyph with metagross the other day) and looking to try out something new in white...

rk9growlithe
27th April 2011, 5:59 AM
@AgentBonkers

Take a Purrloin. Must know Cut, and can only evolve after soloing Cheren's starter (doesn't matter which battle. It must also know one of the moves that it had when you caught it (don't delete it..ever). It can not learn new moves after level 40.

AgentBonkers
27th April 2011, 6:34 AM
Have a Klink. Cannot evolve into Klang until it solos at least one of Bianca's Pokemon when you fight her on Route 8 (right before Tubeline Bridge). May evolve into Klinklang after soloing one of Cheren's Pokemon on Route 10.

EDIT: Question, do you want restrictions on your other three (Victini, Caracosta, and Serperior)? Or just the "half-scramble"?

thanks, kling added to my planned team :]

as for the other three...um, no moveset restrictions for those, since i've planned those out...which really doesn't leave much, does it? ...but if you (or anyone else i guess) are inclined to think of any besides that, I will accept em, lol

@AgentBonkers

Take a Purrloin. Must know Cut, and can only evolve after soloing Cheren's starter (doesn't matter which battle. It must also know one of the moves that it had when you caught it (don't delete it..ever). It can not learn new moves after level 40.

Thanks for the replacement, Purrloin w/ those restrictions shall be added to my team as well!

...as for the last, i'll take the dual screen sigilyph if no one suggests something else, but i really would prefer something i haven't used to much already...

Endoplasmic Reticulum
27th April 2011, 6:38 AM
i'm sorry to be picky guys, but can at least one of either sigilyph or sandile be switched with something else? i used both of those for large parts of my black game (i literally just replaced sigilyph with metagross the other day) and looking to try out something new in white...

Fine you wanna switch, fine. Take an Archeops that cannot evolve from Archen until you have soloed the entire elite 4.

Make your pick

AgentBonkers
27th April 2011, 6:44 AM
Fine you wanna switch, fine. Take an Archeops that cannot evolve from Archen until you have soloed the entire elite 4.

Make your pick

hmm, i could breed and trade one in, to have both fossils...to clarify, you mean if i want an evolved archen, would need to solo the entire elite 4, with archen? o.o

Endoplasmic Reticulum
27th April 2011, 6:48 AM
hmm, i could breed and trade one in, to have both fossils...to clarify, you mean if i want an evolved archen, would need to solo the entire elite 4, with archen? o.o

Yep. But since you already have an Archen, you can do the same thing with a Rufflet/Vullaby (depending on your version) if you'd like

AgentBonkers
27th April 2011, 7:46 AM
Yep. But since you already have an Archen, you can do the same thing with a Rufflet/Vullaby (depending on your version) if you'd like

I think I'll go with archen and just breed the one in my black and send that egg/baby over to the white game...even though i got it in black, didn't use really and i've been curious about how it plays. plus i just did some research, and assuming some careful playing with TMs in between each elite 4, should hopefully be doable without TOO much headache since archen's movepool is quite decent...especially if i do the solo the first time around, when elite 4's levels are lower...

lol, ok, looks like i have my six pokes for my half challenge then :D

DazedMinezumi
27th April 2011, 3:07 PM
1.Linoone- "Furret" Only HM Moves, One being Surf
3.Zubat- "Bathearst" Can't evolve until Level 40
6.Cacturne- "Stetson" Only Dark Type Moves

I still............
Need maybe a couple more instructions for what I have to do with Luvdisc

Assassin9399
27th April 2011, 3:12 PM
1.Linoone- "Furret" Only HM Moves, One being Surf
3.Zubat- "Bathearst" Can't evolve until Level 40
6.Cacturne- "Stetson" Only Dark Type Moves

I still............
Need maybe a couple more instructions for what I have to do with Luvdisc

I think this is not the Scramble you wanted to post this, this is BW ;) Oh and may will get Blaziken

LexSuicune
27th April 2011, 6:50 PM
Someone needs a team member?

Endoplasmic Reticulum
27th April 2011, 6:54 PM
Someone needs a team member?

No
10charlimit

Mijuwott
27th April 2011, 8:53 PM
Can't say i feel safe asking for a pokmeon White team here LS......miju but i'd rather help someone out here.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
27th April 2011, 8:58 PM
So you don't want a scramble team here? Why?

Mijuwott
27th April 2011, 9:04 PM
Don't want to multitask when i have to train up a Caterpie for Misty's gym in LeafGreen
So I'd rather help out someone with their scramble challenge.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
27th April 2011, 9:18 PM
Don't want to multitask when i have to train up a Caterpie for Misty's gym in LeafGreen
So I'd rather help out someone with their scramble challenge.
Oh true ......

woot21
28th April 2011, 6:14 PM
So I'd rather help out someone with their scramble challenge.When the f*ck did Caterpie stop being a worthless Pokemon? I'm sorry maybe I'm stuck in the old ways, but when was it ever okay to give someone a Magikarp/Caterpie/Weedle/etc.?

woot21 out dawgs

Endoplasmic Reticulum
28th April 2011, 6:26 PM
When the f*ck did Caterpie stop being a worthless Pokemon? I'm sorry maybe I'm stuck in the old ways, but when was it ever okay to give someone a Magikarp/Caterpie/Weedle/etc.?

woot21 out dawgs

Because he was like "guys could I please not get something like a Caterpie that has to solo Brock to evolve" so someone gave him a Caterpie that has to solo Misty to evolve

woot21
28th April 2011, 6:30 PM
Because he was like "guys could I please not get something like a Caterpie that has to solo Brock to evolve" so someone gave him a Caterpie that has to solo Misty to evolveThat still doesn't explain it, or the other person who got a Caterpie/Metapod with evolution restrictions. That is straight up against the rules of the Scramble Challenge.

woot21 out dawgs

Assassin9399
28th April 2011, 6:40 PM
That still doesn't explain it, or the other person who got a Caterpie/Metapod with evolution restrictions. That is straight up against the rules of the Scramble Challenge.

woot21 out dawgs

There was no evolution restriction as far as I remember, and he was really asking for it.

AgentBonkers
29th April 2011, 10:34 PM
hmm. i think i'm going to be super lame and put off doing this challenge. i'll save the three suggestions, and at some later point, maybe ask for three more and do a full on scramble. for now though, there are just...too many new gen pokemon i'd like to try out lol

lucarioisawesome
30th April 2011, 9:51 AM
Ill be doing a Elite 4 scramble challenge in white.
Need SIX pokemons
-
-
-
-
-
-

bobandbill
30th April 2011, 9:51 AM
Closing as we now have a new section for challenges (click here!). (http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=230) You may continue your current challenge here in the respective thread in that section without needing to go back and c+p posts however. Please check the rules of the section first as well. (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=514893)