PDA

View Full Version : The B/W Scramble Challenge Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Monochromatic
14th March 2011, 2:56 AM
(Is it a little too early for this?)

A new generation means a new scramble challenge thread! So without further a-do...

What is a "Scramble Challenge"?

The Scramble Challenge involves playing through the storyline (usually until the credits) with a team of six Pokemon assembled by random people on this forum. You may also be given certain guidelines, limitations, and restrictions concerning the Pokemon, usually by the person who suggested the Pokemon themselves. However, you may also create limitations for yourself. The goal of the Scramble Challenge is to be able to complete the game without using the most powerful Pokemon, or your own favorites. It encourages you to think outside the box and make the most of what you are given.

New: Apparently, some players are requesting Elite Four Scramble Runs. This is a great idea for those who have already completed the game and do not wish to start a new one for any reason. Don't be afraid to try it!

Example Post:

Looking for more Pokemon for a Pokemon Black playthrough. My team is:
- Samurott, must know Razor Shell
- Fraxure, must solo Brycen's Gym to evolve

@ Challenger, take a Swanna. It cannot learn Surf or Waterfall.

Scramble Challenge Rules:

- Always mention your planned team (based on others' responses) when you ask for more team members, so others know what has already been suggested.
- You may create your own set of restrictions concerning gameplay, but mention those as well.
- Just because of the fact that not everyone is on the same level experience-wise, you may reject team suggestions. However, please don't abuse this. If you feel that you need a really easy challenge, say so.
- Typically, no Legendaries and no duplicates. Apparently, trading in any form (except for evolution) is discouraged, as well as post-Nat. Dex Pokémon.
- Note that it's your game, and you can change the difficulty, limitations, and pretty much anything else, to suit your playing style. For example, if you want to breed in one game and send things over, feel free.
- Please limit your suggestions to one per team (if it's rejected, you may suggest again), so that everyone can contribute. If the challenger's team goes two or more pages without a suggestion, you may suggest a maximum of an extra one, but no more.
- Purposely giving challengers blatantly terrible choices (Lillipup that may not evolve at all, ect.) is against the spirit of the game and will not be tolerated.
- Make sure all your suggestions are directed clearly. Using "@" is encouraged.
- Enjoy! It's a game, after all!

Charoshi
14th March 2011, 9:24 PM
Meh, I'm down. Hook me up with a Black scramble. I'll be using it for after my next game. (So the game after the game I start next.)

Excadrill
14th March 2011, 9:34 PM
I challenge you to beat the game without using super effective attacks against gym leaders or the Elite Four.

Does it sound like a good challenge?

poke-lord
14th March 2011, 9:44 PM
Use a Sigilyph that can only learn Synchronise. You may teach it other moves, but not use them in battle, such as Fly.

Monochromatic
14th March 2011, 9:51 PM
I challenge you to beat the game without using super effective attacks against gym leaders or the Elite Four.

This thread is for the Scramble Challenge only. You may either request team members, or provide them. That was neither...

@ Charoshi: Take a Mienfoo/Mienshao. Its only Fighting moves may be Rock Smash, Reversal, Focus Blast, and Detect.

Charoshi
14th March 2011, 9:52 PM
Alrighty. Sigilyph get's 2 games in a row.
And Excadrill, that's not really how they work. Although, you could give me a pokemon and not let me use it's super effective attacks against gym leaders.

-Sigilyph with Synchronise only for battles (I've got a headache from this one already xD)

Sponge
14th March 2011, 9:57 PM
I love my current game too much to try something like this....but maybe if I ever get Black I'll give it a shot.

I'll happily give a suggestion to a team though.

Grassmen
14th March 2011, 10:00 PM

It sounds like a completely separate challenge! Anyway, I'm definitely going to give this a go at some point - I'm planning to try a Nuzlocke first, then I'll give this a go :)

Charoshi: Choose any fire type. It cannot battle until it learns a ground type move (both offensive and status moves count).

Endless
14th March 2011, 10:05 PM
@Charoshi Take a Snivy that can't evolve before it learns Coil. It can only have Grass and Poison moves.

Charoshi
14th March 2011, 10:10 PM
Sponge - Use whichever Monkey comes with your starter. Evolve it once it learns acrobatics.

Alright, 3 more. :)

-Sigilyph - Synchronise only for battles
-Mienshao - Rock smash, Reversal, Focus Blast, Detect as fighting moves only
-Fire Type - Can't battle until it learns ground type move (Thank you for what will likely be Damanitan)
-Snivy - Can't evolve until it learns coil
-
-

Winter02
14th March 2011, 10:11 PM
Charoshi, take a Trubbish. It may only evolve after it can solo Clay.

Charoshi
14th March 2011, 10:12 PM
-Fire Type - Can't battle until it learns ground type move (Thank you for what will likely be Damanitan)
-Trubbish - Evolve after soloing Clay (-.-)
-

Sponge
14th March 2011, 10:13 PM
Sponge - Use whichever Monkey comes with your starter. Evolve it once it learns acrobatics.
-

I'm not doing the challenge. :p

I was just commenting because I liked the idea but I'm still playing my post game and I don't really like restarting. (I hog long save files)

Charoshi
14th March 2011, 10:16 PM
Hahaha, I thought you said you'd take suggestions for a team if you ever chose to, so I gave you one :p xD
I'm the same way. I have a main game, and the others are the one's I do all these fun challenges on.
Anyway, One more folks

-Fire Type - Can't battle until it learns ground type move
-Trubbish - Evolve after soloing Clay
-

bones090
14th March 2011, 10:21 PM
Charosi, take a Krookodile, it must know Foul Play. Catch it as a Sandile but don't evolve it till it's level 35. Krokorok can only evolve if it solos Brycen.

Sponge
14th March 2011, 10:22 PM
Do we have to actually give you the pokemon in a trade?

Anyway:

@ Charoshi take a Basculin. It must learn the moves: Chip Away,Soak, Aqua Tail, Bite.

Did I do that right? :S

Edit: Too late -_- I guess I'll just repeat my post when the next person comes along. (I was thinking maybe adding another condition that it has to be the basculin uncommon to your game....but I'm not sure if you can get the uncommon one until after you get the fishing rod...

Monochromatic
14th March 2011, 10:26 PM
Do we have to actually give you the pokemon in a trade?

No, you don't have to provide the Pokemon for them.

In fact, trading is usually prohibited in Scramble Challenges. This isn't set in stone though; if you're the challenger, and you'd like to trade, then go ahead. It's actually really casual.

Trade is O.K for evolution and for getting version-exclusives, though.

Charoshi
14th March 2011, 10:32 PM
-Fire Type - Can't battle until it learns ground type move
-Trubbish - Evolve after soloing Clay
-Krookodile - Catch as Sandile, evolve at 35, evolve after after soloing Brycen

Not as bad as I thought it would be. That'll be a semi-poor team as apposed to some of the down right awful scramble teams I've had. xD
Oh well, such is the field I suppose. Cheers folks, and will be starting this one at some point.

magikot
14th March 2011, 10:43 PM
I'll do a black scramble. Go as crazy as you want with the restrictions though no shiny restrictions and will not accept IV restrictions. I can breed any legal egg move combinations on my white game to trade over.

Winter02
14th March 2011, 10:46 PM
magikot, take a Cottonee, it may evolve into Whimsicott if it can defeat five wild Cryogonal without using STAB moves. It must know Swithceroo and Endeavor.

Charoshi
14th March 2011, 10:52 PM
Magikot - take a Woobat that has to evolve before Burgh's gym or it can't evolve at all

Sponge
14th March 2011, 10:56 PM
@ magikot take a Basculin. It must know the moves Aqua Tail, Bite, Soak, Mud Shot (egg move) It must also be the basculin that is uncommon to your game. (In your case the blue one)

I hope I did that right? If not I can change my suggesion a bit.

Grassmen
14th March 2011, 11:06 PM
Magikot, take a Yamask. It can only evolve after a battle in which your entire team has their ability changed to Mummy (I.e. let them hit Yamask to take on Mummy, then spread it through your entire team of 6 by hitting it).

Hopefully that's a somewhat original idea :p

magikot
15th March 2011, 12:16 AM
~Cottone - Switcheroo and Endeavor. Evolves to Whimsicott after defeating 5 wild Cryogonal without using STAB moves. (Does this restriction include grass type support moves like Leech Seed?)

~ Woobat - Evolves to Swoobat before fighting Burgh or it can't evolve at all.

~Basculin - Blue version. Aqua Tail, Bite, Mud Shot, Soak

~Yamask - Evolves to Confragigus after spreading mummy to whole team in a battle.

2 more!!

Jinglefruit
15th March 2011, 12:35 AM
@Magikot, Take an Audino, it may not learn any moves that have higher than base 70 att. Moves that have -- power like grass knot are allowed. Must catch it before entering Nimbasa city. ~ No waiting to get a level 30 one later in game.

Icing Sugar
15th March 2011, 12:48 AM
@Magikot: catch the fire elemental monkey that appears in the pinwheel forest and don't evolve it if it doesn't solo the 6th gym :P

I'm loving this thread so far :D

montreeck
15th March 2011, 12:49 AM
I'd like to try this after my first run-through of White.

No IV or Egg moves, please.

And I'll start with one:

Stunfisk- Must not have any either electric or ground moves. Can't use surf in battle either.

gyaradosuseddragonrage!
15th March 2011, 12:56 AM
I'll try this. Black, please. Egg Moves aren't preferable, but I will accept them most of the time.

Montreeck, take something. It must be the first Pokemon you encounter after five Audino or Excadrill in a row. That Pokemon must solo N's Reshiram.

Monochromatic
15th March 2011, 1:07 AM
Oh long-named one, take Vanillite.

It must solo 5 Cryogonals in Twist Mountain before turning level 30 to evolve into Vanillish. It must solo Brycen to evolve into Vanilluxe. It may not be used against Drayden. It may not learn Mirror Shot or Flash Cannon until the Elite Four. Otherwise, this would be too easy >.<

Charoshi
15th March 2011, 1:31 AM
Montreeck - take a Crygonal caught in any season other than Winter

gyaradosuseddragonrage! - take a gothitelle, catch it as a Gothitelle on Route 9

montreeck
15th March 2011, 1:36 AM
Alright so now I have a:
Stunfisk- Only one type of STAB with no attacking surf
First Pokemon found after Five Audino/Excadrill. Must solo N's Reshiram
Cryogenal that isn't caught in Winter.

Sounds pretty hard so far. This'll be fun!

KnightofRawr
15th March 2011, 1:37 AM
@montreeck: A Scraggy that can't evolve until after the 8th gym
@gyaradosuseddragonrage!: A Larvestia that hatches from the egg given on Route 18, it can evolve when possible.

Snipehsheep
15th March 2011, 2:44 AM
Montreeck, A Axew That can only use Guillotine and stat boosting/support moves. (Excluding getting to the level you learn it) Can evolve after defeating 2 pokemon in a row with guillotine without missing. Can evolve into haxxorus after defeating any elite 4 member with only guillotine.

123jeffrey
15th March 2011, 2:52 AM
Could you guys make a team for me plz?

Charoshi
15th March 2011, 3:20 AM
123jeffrey - Which version? Well anyway, use Archen. Evolve it once you can beat a Gym Leaders Pokemon while it is less then half health going in

123jeffrey
15th March 2011, 3:33 AM
pokemon black

Grassmen
15th March 2011, 8:25 AM
123jeffrey, catch a Cottonee and trade it for the Petilil in Nacrene City. The Petill you receive can evolve only after fulfiling these three conditions;

1. Cure your entire team of status problems using Aromatherapy. All status problems must be picked up in a single battle. This must be done once.
2. Leech Seed a Fire/Poison/Flying/Bug/Ice type of Petilil's level or higher and reduce their health completely, without switching, using any items, or any offensive attacks of your own. This must be done once.
3. As a Petilil, she can never have the highest level in your party (joint-highest is OK). If at any time she becomes the highest, you must level up all others in your party until she becomes the lowest levelled member, before she can be used again.
(These probably sound harder than it is, I didn't want to make it impossible for you :p )

Once Petilil evolves, you can do whatever you like with Lilligant's level and moves (if you wanted to get rid of Aromatherapy and/or Leech Seed, for example :) )

Stardust .
15th March 2011, 8:39 AM
@magikot, take a Axew. It can only evolve after soloing the 8th Gym, and while knowing Dragon Dance. It must solo Marshal of the Elite Four. It can evolve any time after doing the Gym requirement

Zhanton
15th March 2011, 10:00 AM
@123jeffrey; Take a Foonguss. It can evolve into an Amoonguss only after soloing a gym leader of your choice (:

@gyaradosuseddragonrage; Take a Purrloin. It can evolve into a Liepard after it beats at least two of Skyla's Pokemon singlehandedly. It must never forget Assist. Have fun with that.

Deesturbed
15th March 2011, 11:11 AM
Unfortunately I have no current plans to restart my game or buy a new one. However, I like this idea a lot and I'd like to incorporate it into my game in some way. I would like an Elite Four challenge team if possible ;)

Or some other challenge if you can think of one :3

Edit: I understand that this is for new teams starting the game, but I hope you will allow this exception.

Charoshi
15th March 2011, 12:00 PM
A team for an Elite Challenge eh? Well, can't say you didn't ask for it :p

Deesturbed - Solosis/Gothita, which ever is your exclusive evolve either of them only after beating one of Grimsley's dark types, and than it can't evolve again.

Zhanton
15th March 2011, 12:38 PM
@Deesturbed; Take a Heatmor. It cannot learn any Fire-type damage dealing moves :]

Jessie_James
15th March 2011, 1:26 PM
Ok I'm gonna prepare this one as well, this weekend black is my game starter is your call I'm ready to go

elorasheppard
15th March 2011, 1:31 PM
Ok I'm gonna prepare this one as well, this weekend black is my game starter is your call I'm ready to go

take oshawott: its only STAB move is water gun

eatingleg4peanut
15th March 2011, 1:45 PM
oshawott, cannot turn into dewott until level 35 then samurott at level 36. Can learn moves up until water gun but after that can only learn moves through TM's.

Charoshi
15th March 2011, 1:45 PM
Alrighty Jessie_James, I shall give you a Woobat. Evolve it before the 3rd gym, or never at all.

Winter02
15th March 2011, 1:49 PM
Jessie_James, take an Axew, must solo the 8th gym before it may evolve.

~Cottone - Switcheroo and Endeavor. Evolves to Whimsicott after defeating 5 wild Cryogonal without using STAB moves. (Does this restriction include grass type support moves like Leech Seed?)
Not sure if you will see this, but anyway, Grass type support moves are allowed to be used.

Jessie_James
15th March 2011, 2:01 PM
ok will do, Axew is gonna be awhile lol

Oshawott, Wootbat and Axew (sounds like my import game all over again lol) thanks guys

Grassmen
15th March 2011, 2:40 PM
Jessie_James, take a Litwick. It must have Flame Body, and must use this to burn 5 foes before it can evolve. If Litwick faints at any time, the counter is reset and another 5 foes have to be burnt under Flame Body. Evolution from Lampent to Chandelure is only allowed if Lampent can defeat 3 Jellicent by itself.

Good luck :)

(Well) Then
15th March 2011, 3:17 PM
Jessie James, take a larvesta

No restrictions on larvesta, since it takes a but-load of a time to evolve anyway and learns moves of badness until it evolves.

Avion
15th March 2011, 4:47 PM
Ok I've been waiting for this forum to appear I would like to start a challenge in white. Please no IVs, egg moves, or tepig line. Thanks

Charoshi
15th March 2011, 4:49 PM
Avion good chap, have yourself a jolly good Swanna with a jolly nature.

elorasheppard
15th March 2011, 4:52 PM
@ avion take deerling. it can only evolve if it beats the 7th gym (brycen) by itself

Avion
15th March 2011, 4:55 PM
Alright, thanks.

Swanna - Jolly Nature
Deerling - Must solo Brycen to evolve
-
-
-
-

smartie
15th March 2011, 4:56 PM
Avion: Get yourself a nice little Litwick. It must be level 60+ when challenging the 8th gym.

elorasheppard
15th March 2011, 5:00 PM
Avion: Get yourself a nice little Litwick. It must be level 60+ when challenging the 8th gym.

ouch :) thats hard

Krishnath
15th March 2011, 5:04 PM
Avion: Pick Oshawott as your starter, but it may not use any water type moves until after you beat the E4. This also holds true for its evolutions.

Avion
15th March 2011, 5:09 PM
wow Litwick is gunna hurt.
Only two more and I'm off to start my journey.

Swanna - Jolly Nature
Litwick - Must be 60+ by 8th gym
Oshawott - Not allowed to use any water moves till after elite 4
-
-

smartie
15th March 2011, 5:12 PM
Ooh I'm sorry, Litwick can evolve. My first plan was different, but then I changed my mind but forgot to change. He can evolve whenever you want.

Avion
15th March 2011, 5:15 PM
ah ok, thanks. that was kind of scaring the the heck out of me. it'll still be hard though, that's a high level, should be fun.

Endless
15th March 2011, 5:20 PM
@Avion take a Timid natured Bouffalant that can only have Head Charge as its Physical move. You are allowed to use TM's so it can actually learn something Special.

Jessie_James
15th March 2011, 5:30 PM
Oshawott (only water gun as stab move and not evolve til 35 to 2nd stage)
Litwick (with flame body 5 fores burned, 2nd stage must defeat 3 Jellicant before final stage)
Axew (8th gym soloed before evolution)
Larvista (That's gonna be a long time to get)
Woobat (evolve by gym 3 if failed, don't evolve at all)

Thanks, hmm Avion you may take a Scraggy and keep it til you reach E4 and beat one of then go to Scrafty

smartie
15th March 2011, 5:34 PM
Jessie, I think you need one more poke so I'll give you an Unfezant which must remain a Pidove untill lvl 35.

Jessie_James
15th March 2011, 5:44 PM
lol ok birds and fire for me

Hmm, take Yamask must be 45 before evolution to 2nd smartie if your involved :P

CaptainCombusken
15th March 2011, 5:49 PM
@ Avion, Have youself a Stunfisk. The only moves it's allowed to use throughout the whole journey are Endure, Discharge, Flail and Fissure. Also, it must KO one Elite four member of your choice's team completely using its STAB moves.
If you don't mind me dictating, it must have the nickname FartJuice. The last one's not obligatory.

Jessie_James
15th March 2011, 6:42 PM
>.> not really a nice nickname at all dude come on

Avion
15th March 2011, 6:50 PM
I appreciate the suggestion Proby3 but I already have six. Thanks to you all and I am now off to start my challenge.

Swanna - Jolly Nature
Litwick - Must be 60+ by 8th gym
Oshawott - Not allowed to use any water moves till after elite 4
Bouffalant - Timid, Only head charge as a physical move
Scraggy - Can only evolve after I've beaten one of the elite 4

Deesturbed
15th March 2011, 9:17 PM
My Elite Four challenge team so far:

Gothita - Can evolve one time after beating a dark type of Grimsley's(Cannot evolve again)
Heatmot - Cannot learn any Fire-Type damage dealing moves

Sponge
16th March 2011, 12:30 AM
@Deesturbed Take a Ferroseed, can only evolve after defeating Marshall's Throh and Sawk on it's own (with no other pokemon to help it) Conkeldurr & Mienshao may be beaten whatever way you want.

montreeck
16th March 2011, 4:56 AM
Alright so I have:
Stunfisk with only one stab type and no attacking surf
Cryoganal that cant be caught in winter
First Pokemon after five audinos or excadrills
A scraggy that can't evolve until after the eigth gym
Axes that can't evolve until getting guillotine to kill two pokemon in a row. It's only attacking move may be guillotine (until it evolves? I'm not sure). To evolve into haxorus it must use guillotine to ko something in the E4.

Alright guys I need one more. Oh and btw: no hydreigon or larvesta line please.

Stardust .
16th March 2011, 6:08 AM
I'll take a Black Scramble. Will be able to trade over from White. I will take 6 (including my starter) from Striaton City..

Just dont give me troll pokemon/sets, like Haxorus Special only, Stunfisk etc.

Icing Sugar
16th March 2011, 6:51 AM
@Stardust: have a jolly Tympole with only 2 attacks that deal damage and they can ONLY be special attacks. It can evolve only after soloing a gym (it doesn't matter which one).

Zhanton
16th March 2011, 8:40 AM
@Stardust; Take a Maractus. It must know at least three Grass type attacks.

@montreeck; Take a Druddigon. It must know Dragon Rage as it's only Dragon type attack :P

smartie
16th March 2011, 8:54 AM
@Stardust: Take a Serperior. It must have leer at all time and may only evolve into Serperior after the 7th gym.

Charoshi
16th March 2011, 2:36 PM
Stardust - Enjoy yourself a Cubchoo that can't evolve until it beats Brycen's Beartic

Winter02
16th March 2011, 3:45 PM
Stardust ., take a Stoutland, it must know one of the three elemental fangs.

elorasheppard
16th March 2011, 4:18 PM
stardust take a sandile. It cannot learn dark attacking moves

chimecho_guy
17th March 2011, 2:03 AM
A team for white!
No restrictions involving evolutions or moves!

Charoshi
17th March 2011, 2:13 AM
Reuniclus for you, chimecho_guy. Make sure it sweeps Marshall (If you are okay with that restriction, if not enjoy a fantastic pokemon with no restrictions.)

GalladeRocks
17th March 2011, 2:23 AM
Alright, I'll take the White team challenge. Hit me with your best shot, punks!

Oh, and chimecho guy: Patrat. It can only evolve when it can single-handedly defeat Lenora's Watchog.

LexSuicune
17th March 2011, 2:26 AM
Alright, I'll take the White team challenge. Hit me with your best shot, punks!

Alright, here's your first Pokemon GalladeRocks

Bisharp
Name: Hokko
Moveset:

Iron Head
Shadow Claw
Hone Claws
Guillotine

Pawniard can only evolve if he manages to SOLO Skyla's gym, he must be the first Pokemon in your party from the moment you get him.

Charoshi
17th March 2011, 2:28 AM
GalladeRocks - have yourself a Foongus. Must be one of the ones interacted with on Route 6, and it can not evolve until it beats one of the Amoonguss intractable with on Route 10.

Also, I really need to catch myself up with your fic. My disappear from the forums for a few months caused me to fall behind xD

Araleon
17th March 2011, 2:31 AM
chimecho guy - Take a Tepig as your starter (opposite gender as you), it can evolve into Pignite after beating Cress' Panpour. Pignite can only evolve into Emboar if it can solo N in Nimbasa City. It must know Scald. Enjoy!

(if you don't want the restictions, just take Emboar)

GalladeRocks, this is if you can/are willing to trade to give yourself a Deino egg before Lenora.

GalladeRocks - Take a female Deino (who must be hatched from an egg) named Scylla. She can only evolve into Zweilous if she can solo Lenora. To become a Hydreigon, Zeilous must be taught Attract (you can teach her Attract as a Deino).

GalladeRocks
17th March 2011, 2:38 AM
Sorry, Araleon, but I don't have trade access except when I borrow my friend's DS, which won't be happening for a while. So now Deino before Gym 2, as cool as it would be.

So far then, my team will be:

Pawniard-Male, named Hokko, moveset Iron Head/Shadow Claw/Hone Claws/Guillotine, can only evolve if he solos Skyla's Gym.
Foongus-Must be interacted with on Route 6, can only evolve when it can beat an Amoonguss on Route 10.

Sounds fun so far!

Monochromatic
17th March 2011, 2:43 AM
@ GalladeRocks:

Take a Kilngklang. It may not know any stat-boosting moves and any move with over 50 Base Power, except Hidden Power. It must solo Brycen's Gym to evolve from Klang to Klinklang, which shouldn't be too hard...

GalladeRocks
17th March 2011, 2:51 AM
Alright, time to add Klink to the team.

Pawniard-Male, named Hokko, moveset Iron Head/Shadow Claw/Hone Claws/Guillotine, can only evolve if he solos Skyla's Gym.
Foongus-Must be interacted with on Route 6, can only evolve when it can beat an Amoonguss on Route 10.
Klink-Can't know stat-boosting moves or moves with over 50BP sans Hidden Power, can't evolve into Klingklang until it solos Brycen's Gym.

Skibob
17th March 2011, 2:59 AM
GalladeRocks, take a Litwick. Fire Spin and Hex may be his only STAB options. He cannot learn status moves to power up Hex. He can, however, evolve freely.

GalladeRocks
17th March 2011, 3:14 AM
Finally, a Pokemon that I actually like a lot! Litwick is on.

Klink-Can't know stat-boosting moves or moves with over 50BP sans Hidden Power, can't evolve into Klingklang until it solos Brycen's Gym.
Litwick-Fire Spin and Hex are only STAB moves, can't learn status moves to power up Hex

Whee, I actually rather like this team. The only thing I ask is not to give me any of the Oshawott, Sewaddle, Sandile, Darumaka, Tynamo, or Axew line, because I just used them on my Black playthrough and want to use some different Pokemon.

Icing Sugar
17th March 2011, 4:25 AM
Alright, here's your first Pokemon GalladeRocks

Bisharp
Name: Hokko
Moveset:

Iron Head
Shadow Claw
Hone Claws
Guillotine

Pawniard can only evolve if he manages to SOLO Skyla's gym, he must be the first Pokemon in your party from the moment you get him.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think someone said that trades are forbidden o.o

And that guy is available only after the 7th gym :S

Monochromatic
17th March 2011, 4:52 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think someone said that trades are forbidden o.o

And that guy is available only after the 7th gym :S

Typically they are, or so I read somewhere else, but you can change the rules however you wish. It's all for fun, anyways.

gyaradosuseddragonrage!
17th March 2011, 5:13 AM
Okay, this seems a bit difficult so far...

1. Vanilluxe (Solo 5 Cryogonal <30 to evolve ->Vanillish, solo Brycen -> Vanilluxe, no Mirror Shot or Flash Cannon before E4)

2. Gothitelle (Catch as Gothitelle at Route 9)

3. Volcarona (Hatched from the Egg, no restrictions)

4. Liepard (Must solo 2 of Skyla's to evolve, must keep Assist)

I need 2 more. Please give me Hydreigon...

/sarcasm

Skibob
17th March 2011, 5:29 AM
Gyarados-etc, I give you a Darmanitan.
Its moveset must be Tackle, Thrash, Swagger, and Fire Fang. If you want to up the ante, give it an Attack-hindering nature (Modest, maybe) and replace Fire Fang with Incinerate. If not, your only annoyance is the moveset.

BW202
17th March 2011, 5:54 AM
Adamant Darumaka/Darmanitan - Moveset is Tackle, Uproar, Incinerate and any other Special move of your choosing. Darumaka can't evolve until he solos Clay.

Zhanton
17th March 2011, 10:12 AM
@GalladeRocks; Take an Audino. It must always know Pound as its only damage dealing move and must be caught on Route 1.

elorasheppard
17th March 2011, 12:12 PM
@gallade take Timburr it can only evolve once you have beaten 5 sawks in Pinwheel forest (the fighter you get in the shaking patches). It can evolve to conkeldurr whenever you get another ds :)

gyaradosuseddragonrage!
17th March 2011, 3:01 PM
Okay, just one more...

1. Vanilluxe (Solo 5 Cryogonal <30 to evolve ->Vanillish, solo Brycen -> Vanilluxe, no Mirror Shot or Flash Cannon before E4)

2. Gothitelle (Catch as Gothitelle at Route 9)

3. Volcarona (Hatched from the Egg, no restrictions)

4. Liepard (Must solo 2 of Skyla's to evolve, must keep Assist)

5. Darmanitan (Tackle/Thrash/Fire Fang/Swagger, no evolution restrictions)

elorasheppard
17th March 2011, 3:05 PM
@gyarados take a woobat. If it tries to evolve before elesa you have to go back to the wellspring cave and catch a new one. (is that too hard?)

Bostian
17th March 2011, 7:41 PM
Ooh, this sounds like fun :D
Mind if I join while I eagerly wait for tomorrow so I can get my game?

I only ask that you don't hit me with egg moves > w<

White version, btw.

Charoshi
17th March 2011, 7:47 PM
Well, because I'm kind, I'll give you my personal favourite of the new generation. Reuniclus. Nickname it Andrew (Catch a male :P) Enjoy him. :)

poke-lord
17th March 2011, 7:59 PM
Bostian: Catch a Patrat, with no STAB move and can only evolve once it solos Clay

Bostian
17th March 2011, 8:02 PM
Reuniclus - A male named Andrew ;o
Patrat - No STAB moves, evolves after soloing Clay
---
---
---
---

Alright, doing good so far :D

Winter02
17th March 2011, 8:29 PM
Bostian, take a Scraggy, it may only evolve after beating three wild Sigilyph.

Lucario0708
17th March 2011, 8:59 PM
@gyaradosuseddragonrage: catch a female pawniard on route 9 and nickname it queenie, it can only evolve after soloing ALL of the trainers in opelucid city

@bostian: catch an axew at mistralton cave, it can only evolve into fraxure after soloing 5 trainers in twist mountain, and can only evolve into haxorus after soloing every trainer in the 8th gym

I'm thinking about doing this on my black, any suggestions? and no i won't be breeding for egg moves, or trading in pokemon that only come in later

poke-lord
17th March 2011, 9:03 PM
Lucario: Take a Cubchoo no other spec. Enjoy

SerenadeSP
17th March 2011, 9:06 PM
Lucario take a Vullaby. Evolve it ASAP and use it in the final battle. It must KO at least 1 Pokemon

Bostian
17th March 2011, 9:22 PM
@Lucario
Get a Maractus, it may not learn any damaging grass moves.

Reuniclus - A male named Andrew
Scraggy - Evolve after defeating three wild sigilyph
Axew - Frazure after soloing five trainers at Twist Mt, Haxorus after soloing 8th gym trainers
---
---

Winter02
17th March 2011, 9:40 PM
Lucario0708, take a Gothitelle, it must be female and know Magic Room.

Skibob
17th March 2011, 10:33 PM
Lucario, take a Lillipup. He may only evolve into Herdier at level 32, and Stoutland upon soloing your gym of choice.

Bostian, take a Purrloin/Liepard. It is not allowed to use STAB moves, and its only attacking moves are TM-taught. It has to solo at least one of the final battle Pokemon.

chimecho_guy
17th March 2011, 10:34 PM
Reuniclus(solo Marshall)
Watchog
Emboar (female)
-
-
-

No restrictions involving moves or evolutions...

Lucario0708
17th March 2011, 10:35 PM
prolly can't get cubchoo since it's not winter yet

ok so

Vullaby- Evolve ASAP and must KO one pokemon
Gothitelle- Must be female and know magic room
Maractus- may not learn any damaging grass moves
Lillipup- herdier at l 32, stoutland after soloing a gym
~

need 1 more!

(please be hydreigon, please be hydreigon, please be hydreigon)

chimecho_guy
17th March 2011, 10:48 PM
Lucario0708 use a Garbodor
Bostian use a Ferrothorn

Monochromatic
17th March 2011, 11:01 PM
@ Lucario0708 Take a Hydreigon. It may only evolve from Deino to Zweilous if all of its EXP is shared with another Pokemon. So it must always be under the influence of an EXP share, either it battles and some other Pokemon gets the EXP, or some other pokemon battles and Deino gets the EXP. It may never hold "Lucky Egg". It may only evolve from Zweilous to Hydreigon if it solos two Elite Four members of your choosing. Enjoy!

Lucario0708
17th March 2011, 11:05 PM
i dont very much like garbodor

and no lucky egg for deino? i'll prolly never be able to evolve it then bwah

Vullaby- Evolve ASAP and must KO one pokemon
Gothitelle- Must be female and know magic room
Maractus- may not learn any damaging grass moves
Lillipup- herdier at l 32, stoutland after soloing a gym
deino- It may only evolve from Deino to Zweilous if all of its EXP is shared with another Pokemon. So it must always be under the influence of an EXP share, either it battles and some other Pokemon gets the EXP, or some other pokemon battles and Deino gets the EXP. It may never hold "Lucky Egg". It may only evolve from Zweilous to Hydreigon if it solos two Elite Four members

this is gonna be tough

GalladeRocks
18th March 2011, 3:03 AM
Well, I guess I got the whole team now. Wish me luck for whenever I play it!

Missingno. Master
18th March 2011, 4:01 AM
Lucario0708, you got a real tough challenge there. I notice you have one slot open so I'll cut you a break. Take a Scolipede. No restrictions. Train it as much as you want, teach it what you want, hell, get it in a trade if you want. You need something to balance out that team.

I'm considering doing this in White version, so fire away. Just don't make me go for egg moves. Nothing too impossible (like a Pidove that has to solo Elesa to become Tranquill), avoid nicknames altogether, and I'd like to be able to have all HMs usable by the final team (I know HMs aren't all too necessary, but still.). And no legendaries, I won't use legendaries. Also, I do have multiples of the event Celebi and shiny legendary gerbils, so Zorua/Zoroark are no problem for me.

Monochromatic
18th March 2011, 4:13 AM
Oh Master of all MissingNo.! Take a Roggenrolla!

It may evolve at any time, but it may not learn any Physical Moves, except for Strength (if you wish to teach it that), but Strength may not be used in battle. This goes in effect as soon as it learns Mud Slap. It may, however, learn Status-Category Moves, such as Sand-Attack and Harden.

Skibob
18th March 2011, 4:21 AM
Missingno Master, take a Foonguss. It evolves after soloing 5 partial-flying types around its level range. If Foonguss is defeated during this, the counter is reset and you must try again. If you want to make it more difficult, limit healing items to one per battle- if not, heal to your heart's content. Feel free to teach it TMs to help you out, since its default moves don't have the best base power.

Missingno. Master
18th March 2011, 4:21 AM
Oh Master of all MissingNo.! Take a Roggenrolla!

It may evolve at any time, but it may not learn any Physical Moves, except for Strength (if you wish to teach it that), but Strength may not be used in battle. This goes in effect as soon as it learns Mud Slap. It may, however, learn Status-Category Moves, such as Sand-Attack and Harden.

-_- Oh, this does not bode well.

Missingno Master, take a Foonguss. It evolves after soloing 5 partial-flying types around its level range. If Foonguss is defeated during this, the counter is reset and you must try again. If you want to make it more difficult, limit healing items to one per battle- if not, heal to your heart's content. Feel free to teach it TMs to help you out, since its default moves don't have the best base power.

Poison-type. Very cool. Now, what exactly do you mean by "around its level range"? Like, say, would a level 25 Tranquill be considered around the level range of a level 30 Foongus?

1: Roggenrola. Can evolve anytime, but can't learn any physical attacks. Can learn Strength, but cannot use it in battle.
2: Foongus. Can only evolve after taking out 5 part Flying-types within five levels of itself, cannot be KO'd during this time.
3: Tympole. Must always have two normal moves, must learn and keep Aqua Ring, must wait until level 30 to evolve into Palpitoad, can't evolve into Seismitoad until Victory Road.
4: Basculin (either form). Cannot participate in a double or triple battle unless the opponent is using the other Basculin form.
5: Lillipup. Must have Pickup. Can't evolve until it picks up one of the following: Nugget, King's Crown, Iron Ball, Prism Scale, Lucky Egg, Leftovers.
6: Sigilyph. No restrictions.

Skibob
18th March 2011, 4:27 AM
Poison-type. Very cool. Now, what exactly do you mean by "around its level range"? Like, say, would a level 25 Tranquill be considered around the level range of a level 30 Foongus?

Sarcasm...? :P
Eek, sorry that wasn't specific enough. Yes, 5 levels either lower or higher seems an acceptable range.

Missingno. Master
18th March 2011, 4:34 AM
Sarcasm...? :P
Eek, sorry that wasn't specific enough. Yes, 5 levels either lower or higher seems an acceptable range.

What do you mean "sarcasm"? I wasn't being sarcastic, I really do think Poison types are very cool.

And thanks for the clarification.

gyaradosuseddragonrage!
18th March 2011, 4:45 AM
So I was offered seven Pokemon, do I choose which one to drop?

Vanniluxe, Volcarona, Liepard, Darmanitan, Gothitelle, Swoobat, Bisharp

cannillo123
18th March 2011, 4:45 AM
Missingo, take a tympole.

It must have at least 2 normal type moves and it must have the move Aqua Ring (of course once it gets aqua ring). It can evolve into Palpitoad once it's level 30 and it can't evolve into Seismitoad until you reach victory road.

Monochromatic
18th March 2011, 4:49 AM
So I was offered seven Pokemon, do I choose which one to drop?

Vanniluxe, Volcarona, Liepard, Darmanitan, Gothitelle, Swoobat, Bisharp

Well, technically, it should be the last one you received. But this is all for fun, so of course, you can choose if you want.

Pink Lapras
18th March 2011, 4:51 AM
Dunno who's doing a challenge, but here's my suggestion.

Use only basic moves. Example, Tackle, Leer, Growl, Pound, etc.

gyaradosuseddragonrage!
18th March 2011, 4:57 AM
^ Well you need to be more specific. Something like this?:

Tackle, Peck, Pound, Leer, Tail Whip, Growl, Harden, Withdraw, Scratch, Gust, Quick Attack, Ember, Incinerate, Vine Whip, Absorb, Water Gun, Bubble, Lick, Howl, Growth

And I will be taking Swoobat in my challenge in that case. Wish me luck!

Bostian
18th March 2011, 4:57 AM
Reuniclus - A male named Andrew
Scraggy - Evolve after defeating three wild sigilyph
Axew - Frazure after soloing five trainers at Twist Mt, Haxorus after soloing 8th gym trainers
Liepard - No STAB moves, only TM-taught damaging moves, must solo a final pokemon
Ferrothorn - No restriction

Well, this looks like a fun team xD
Just cause it's fun, someone wanna make a new team for me? :)

Missingno. Master
18th March 2011, 5:10 AM
Bostian, take a Yamask. It can't evolve unless it's ability has been activated by a super-effective attack (hitting it with such an attack while weakening it for capture does count for this).

Bostian
18th March 2011, 6:01 AM
@Missingno Master
Not sure if you're doing this challenge, but if you are, take a Basculin (either color). It's only restriction is it may not do any double or triple battles unless a Basculin of the opposite color is on the field at the same time.

Yamask - Cannot evolve unless ability was triggered by a super effective move
---
---
---
---
---

Missingno. Master
18th March 2011, 6:19 AM
@Missingno Master
Not sure if you're doing this challenge, but if you are, take a Basculin (either color). It's only restriction is it may not do any double or triple battles unless a Basculin of the opposite color is on the field at the same time.

---
---
---
---
---

I am doing the challenge, actually. The stuff I have so far is on the previous page.

Bostian
18th March 2011, 6:34 AM
@ Missingno

Well then, allow me to give you another pokemon :D
Take a Lilipup that knows pickup. It may only evolve after it picks up a very rare item. (Nugget, King's Crown, Iron Ball, Prism Scale, Lucky Egg, Leftovers.)

Charoshi
18th March 2011, 6:39 AM
Missingno. Master - take the monkey that goes with you starter. Evolve it a soon as you get a stone.

Bostian - take a Vanillite. Can only evolve in Summer.

Missingno. Master
18th March 2011, 6:39 AM
@ Missingno

Well then, allow me to give you another pokemon :D
Take a Lilipup that knows pickup. It may only evolve after it picks up a very rare item. (Nugget, King's Crown, Iron Ball, Prism Scale, Lucky Egg, Leftovers.)

Alright, but the last one has to be able to learn Fly, as per the rules I put back there- I want to be able to teach all HMs to my team.

EDIT: Charoshi, I'd love to, but they don't learn Fly, and neither does anything else on my team. And as I specified, I gotta be able to teach all HMs to my team. And Fly is an HM.

And please, I'm begging you, don't stick me with Volcarona or Golurk so I'm stuck without Fly until I get all the badges!

Charoshi
18th March 2011, 6:41 AM
Ah, I didn't notice the non flyer. Alright than, take Sigilyph. Because of my error, no restrictions. Enjoy.

Missingno. Master
18th March 2011, 6:43 AM
Ah, I didn't notice the non flyer. Alright than, take Sigilyph. Because of my error, no restrictions. Enjoy.

Sweet. Got my whole team now.

1: Roggenrola. Can evolve anytime, but can't learn any physical attacks. Can learn Strength, but cannot use it in battle.
2: Foongus. Can only evolve after taking out 5 part Flying-types within five levels of itself, cannot be KO'd during this time.
3: Tympole. Must always have two normal moves, must learn and keep Aqua Ring, must wait until level 30 to evolve into Palpitoad, can't evolve into Seismitoad until Victory Road.
4: Basculin (either form). Cannot participate in a double or triple battle unless the opponent is using the other Basculin form.
5: Lillipup. Must have Pickup. Can't evolve until it picks up one of the following: Nugget, King's Crown, Iron Ball, Prism Scale, Lucky Egg, Leftovers.
6: Sigilyph. No restrictions.

I'll admit outright, not looking forward to using Roggenrola. The whole line is awesome. The fact that I'm not allowed to teach it any physical attacks, on the other hand, is not. TMs notwithstanding, its means of attacking will be limited to Mud-Slap and Power Gem. Ick.

Bostian
18th March 2011, 6:47 AM
Either of you want another team for the fun of it?
This is fun P<

Zhanton
18th March 2011, 6:49 AM
@Bostian; Take a Sewaddle that can evolve into a Swadloon after soloing Burgh's Whirlipede. It can evolve to Leavanny only after the seventh gym. It must never forget the move String Shot. Enjoy :]

Missingno. Master
18th March 2011, 6:54 AM
Either of you want another team for the fun of it?
This is fun P<

Eh, you know what? Let's give me another team. The Roggenrola thing is ticking me off a bit.

Same restrictions apply. I use White version. I need to be able to use all HMs. I can easily get a Zorua or Zoroark if need be. And for Arceus's sake, please don't make my Flyer something that can't get Fly until it evolves at level fiftysomething. And no legendaries, either. And nothing too impossible, like a Pidove that has to solo Elesa to evolve. Or a special attacking Roggenrola. Seriously, that's just cruel.

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:

Bostian
18th March 2011, 6:55 AM
@ Missingno
Get a Purrloin. It may only evolve after defeating the following dog pokemon: Arcanine, Houndoom, Mightyena, Stoutland, Manetric and Granbull. Wi-Fi battles count.

Vanillite - Can only evolve in the summer
Sewaddle - Swadloon after soloing Burgh's Whirlipede. Leavanny after 7th gym. Always knows string shot.
---
---
---

Zhanton
18th March 2011, 6:57 AM
@Missigno. Master; Take an Emolga. It will be your user of the Cut HM. Pretty useful, there. It's only damage dealing attack will be Cut - it's other three attacks may not deal damage directly (for example, something like Thunderbolt is not allowed, but Toxic is).

Charoshi
18th March 2011, 7:00 AM
Missingno. Master - just take Sigilyph again

Missingno. Master
18th March 2011, 7:04 AM
@ Missingno
Get a Purrloin. It may only evolve after defeating the following dog pokemon: Arcanine, Houndoom, Mightyena, Stoutland, Manetric and Granbull. Wi-Fi battles count.

Absolutely not, that is insane. Sorry, but if I have to have a friggin' in-game random-EV'd Purrloin defeat all that stuff (most of which I'll need to fight over wifi, and thus are likely to be EV trained properly), it's not happening.

@Missigno. Master; Take an Emolga. It will be your user of the Cut HM. Pretty useful, there. It's only damage dealing attack will be Cut - it's other three attacks may not deal damage directly (for example, something like Thunderbolt is not allowed, but Toxic is).
OK, that one's a tad iffy, but definitely doable. I'll take it.

Missingno. Master - just take Sigilyph again
Will do.

1: Emolga. Only move that deals direct damage is Cut.
2: Sigilyph. No restrictions.
3: Throh. Must have a neutral nature, and its only Fighting move can be Seismic Toss.
4: Lilligant. Must have Own Tempo, must learn and keep Quiver Dance, Petal Dance, and Teeter Dance.
5: Escavalier. Cannot evolve from Karrablast until level 35 or later. Must be caught ASAP.
6: Alomomola. Must learn the three Water-type HMs and any non-damaging move.

Icing Sugar
18th March 2011, 7:08 AM
@ Missingno Master: Take a Throh

Name it Troll xDDDD

It must have a neutral nature and its only fighting move can be seismic toss :P

Missingno. Master
18th March 2011, 7:09 AM
@ Missingno Master: Take a Throh

Name it Troll xDDDD

It must have a neutral nature and its only fighting move can be seismic toss :P

Ah, knew I forgot to mention something. I was intending to make the restrictions the same as last time. Last time I also specified no nicknames. I'll take it, provided I don't have to name it.

kingflygon
18th March 2011, 7:10 AM
i want a white e4 rematch team

Icing Sugar
18th March 2011, 7:11 AM
Ah, knew I forgot to mention something. I was intending to make the restrictions the same as last time. Last time I also specified no nicknames. I'll take it, provided I don't have to name it.
Sorry, I searched your other posts in this thread but didn't find that one =(

PS: Troll suits great Throh though xD

Bostian
18th March 2011, 7:12 AM
@Missingno
Aw, sorry.
How about this, get a Deerling, but it must be on the first day of the season. It must evolve on the last day of the same season.

@kingflygon
Get a Munna. It may ONLY be used in Caitlin's battle. No evolution restrictions.

abraxas
18th March 2011, 7:14 AM
Missingno_Master: Willing to take Petilil? If so, she must have Own Tempo as the ability, you must evolve her by at least level 28, because she must learn and keep the move Quiver Dance, as well as Petal Dance(level 46). When you are able (whenever you get to the Move Relearner), the move Teeter Dance must be retaught. Nothing too out there, really.

kingflygon
18th March 2011, 7:14 AM
so far i got
munna:only used on caitlins

anyone else got anything

Missingno. Master
18th March 2011, 7:19 AM
@Missingno
Aw, sorry.
How about this, get a Deerling, but it must be on the first day of the season. It must evolve on the last day of the same season.
Seems a tad extreme. I'd have to wait until April Fool's Day to catch Deerling, and another month to evolve it into Sawsbuck. No, I have other plans on April Fool's Day. Besides which, I'm likely to get to the Elite 4 in well under a month, and either waiting a whole month or using an unevolved Deerling against the E4, neither option sounds plausible to me. Ease up on the seasonal restriction, and I'll consider it.

Missingno_Master: Willing to take Petilil? If so, she must have Own Tempo as the ability, you must evolve her by at least level 28, because she must learn and keep the move Quiver Dance, as well as Petal Dance(level 46). When you are able (whenever you get to the Move Relearner), the move Teeter Dance must be retaught. Nothing too out there, really.

OH **** YES! I'll take it I'll take it I'll take it I'll take it!

Kingflygon, take an Audino. Catch it whenever you want, but once you do, you can never defeat a wild Audino again. You must run from all subsequent Audino, or else catch them.

Icing Sugar
18th March 2011, 7:20 AM
@King flygon:

Take a female Timburr with sheer force. It must be jolly and its only fighting type attack will be low kick.

Chairman
18th March 2011, 7:20 AM
Missingo master

Catch a karrablast as soon as possible. You can evolve it at level 35 or after

kingflygon
18th March 2011, 7:22 AM
so far i got
munna. only use on caitlins team
jolly female timburr with sheer force only fighting move low kick
can i evolve it?

Missingno. Master
18th March 2011, 7:25 AM
Missingo master

Catch a karrablast as soon as possible. You can evolve it at level 35 or after

Fine, but my last one has to cover all aquatic HMs.

kingflygon, you must have missed my last post, I gave you a Pokemon.

abraxas
18th March 2011, 7:25 AM
OH **** YES! I'll take it I'll take it I'll take it I'll take it!

Ah, good. Enjoy! lol

@kingflygon: Jellicent, Male, with Scald as it's only water move. Must also know Will-O-Wisp and Hex.

kingflygon
18th March 2011, 7:27 AM
so far i got
Audino cant fight another audino or i have to catch them
jellicent male scald hex willo wisp

remember this is e4 rematch team

Bostian
18th March 2011, 7:28 AM
@ Missingno
Get Alomomola. It must know Surf, Dive, Waterfall, and any non-damaging move of your choice.

Also, I'm still looking for a team guys D;

Vanillie - Can only evolve in Summer
Sewaddle - Swadloon after soloing Burgh's Whirlipede. Leavanny after 7th gym. Must always keep String Shot.
Tepig - Evolve after soloing any gym
---
---

kingflygon
18th March 2011, 7:30 AM
bostian start with tepig can evolve after soloing any gym

Missingno. Master
18th March 2011, 7:32 AM
so far i got

remember this is e4 rematch team

You don't have to catch all subsequent Audino, you just can't defeat them. Meaning, running away is also an option.

Also, as Dive is postgame only, my last Pokemon doesn't necessarily have to be able to learn it.

abraxas
18th March 2011, 7:33 AM
Whoops, didn't mean to overlook you, Bostian.
How about:
Swanna. If female, the ability must be Keen Eye. If male, then the ability must be Big Pecks.
Moves for Female: Roost and Hurricane.
Moves for Male: Aqua Ring and Air Slash (Or Brave Bird, I'll let you pick between those two).

Missingno. Master
18th March 2011, 7:34 AM
@ Missingno
Get Alomomola. It must know Surf, Dive, Waterfall, and any non-damaging move of your choice.

Eh, Dive is post-elite 4, by which time I'll have finished with the challenge. What would I do in place of Dive until then?

kingflygon
18th March 2011, 7:34 AM
so far i got
Audino cant fight another audino or i have to catch them or kill em

this is gonna be hard to beat the e4 rematch

Bostian
18th March 2011, 7:36 AM
@ Missingno
Ah, sorry, I don't have White yet > w<
Tomorrow~ Tomorrow~
Well, Ima hold off on pokemon until I know more about the game for now xD
In the mean time, you can have any damaging move you want, as long as it's water type. Water pulse might be good.

Vanillie - Can only evolve in Summer
Sewaddle - Swadloon after soloing Burgh's Whirlipede. Leavanny after 7th gym. Must always keep String Shot.
Tepig - Evolve after soloing any gym
Swanna - Male with Big Pecks, Aqua ring and Air slash. Female with Keen eye, Roost and hurricane.
---

Zhanton
18th March 2011, 7:38 AM
@kingflygon; Take a Beartic. It must know at least 2 HM moves.

kingflygon
18th March 2011, 7:39 AM
so far i got
beartic must know 2 hms

1 more

Icing Sugar
18th March 2011, 7:48 AM
so far i got
can i evolve it?
Yes, whenever you want.

Charoshi
18th March 2011, 8:13 AM
kingflygon - take a Swanna. Beat Volcarona with it.

b0bg0blin
18th March 2011, 5:23 PM
Ok I'll do one once I finish the e4 on my current game (just grinding up to lv50 before I attempt).

Edit: Should have stated I wasplaying black, however can, if needed, trade from white.

Charoshi
18th March 2011, 5:26 PM
b0bg0blin - take Lilligant/Whimsicot. Must be caught as the final form in a shaking patch of grass

Winter02
18th March 2011, 5:43 PM
b0bg0blin, take a Crustle, it must be female and have Sturdy as its ability.

PokemonOwn
18th March 2011, 6:01 PM
b0bg0blin, take a Ducklett. It must be your flyer, and it must solo Brycen to evolve.

cannillo123
18th March 2011, 8:40 PM
b0bg0blin, have a yamask. It must know power split and guard split and it can't evolve until it defeats 3 wild cofagrigus in a row.

chimecho_guy
18th March 2011, 9:05 PM
b0bg0blin use a Stunfisk

Reuniclus(solo Marshall)
Watchog
Emboar (female)
-
-
-

Monochromatic
18th March 2011, 9:09 PM
@ chimeco_guy

Catch a Sassy Ferroseed. It must always hold the item Rocky Helmet.

Charoshi
18th March 2011, 9:11 PM
Alright, my scramble team currently hasn't been working for me. I'd like a new one. Pokemon Black. Let's have er!

chimecho_guy
18th March 2011, 9:11 PM
Charoshi use a Mandibuzz.

Reuniclus(solo Marshall)
Watchog
Emboar (female)
Ferrothorn (Sassy, Always holding Rocky Helmet)
-
-

Charoshi
18th March 2011, 9:21 PM
Alright, Mandibuzz. A late addition. Keep em comin.

-Mandibuzz
-
-
-
-
-

Araleon
18th March 2011, 9:30 PM
Charoshi - Roggenrola who must solo Burgh in order to become a Gigalith before having six badges. If he/she doesn't solo Burgh, then you can't evolve Boldore until after defeating Skyla.

Monochromatic
18th March 2011, 9:30 PM
@ Charoshi Take a Tympole. It cannot learn both Water and Ground type moves. So as soon as you catch it, you have to decide which one you want, and delete the other as soon as possible. It may have other type moves, though. It can evolve into Palpitoad whenever, but it must solo Clay to evolve from Palpitoad to Seismitoad.

Hope this new team works out for you!

Charoshi
18th March 2011, 9:36 PM
Alright, I like this one so far. :)

-Mandibuzz
-Roggenrola - solo Burgh to become Gigalith before 6 gyms. If not, evolve after Skyla
-Tympole - Water or ground moves. Solo Clay to become Seismitoad
-
-
-

cannillo123
18th March 2011, 9:48 PM
Charoshi, have a Scraggy.

It must know ether sand attack or leer and it can only have 1 fighting type move. It must know Swagger if you want to evolve it into Scrafty.

Charoshi
18th March 2011, 9:52 PM
And now I've been given one of my favourites of the 5th gen. I'm really liking this team. :)

-Mandibuzz
-Roggenrola - solo Burgh to become Gigalith before 6 gyms. If not, evolve after Skyla
-Scraggy - Leer/Sand Attack and 1 fighting move
-
-

Sponge
18th March 2011, 10:48 PM
@Charoshi Take an Elgyem, it's ability must be Telepathy and it can only evolve into Beeheeyem after soloing every trainer on route 9 (except the double battle, but it still needs to be included) (Optional: if feeling very adventurous you can include the department store trainers in this requirement too)

If you look at what pokemon most trainers on route 9 hold you'll see why I choose it. (The move miracle eye may come in handy)

Is that too rough? I'm not too used to giving these challenges.

Charoshi
18th March 2011, 10:52 PM
Heyhey, it's cool. These things are challenges for a reason eh? I'll definitely include the Department store trainers. They are barely competent anywho.

-Mandibuzz
-Elgyem - Solo Route 9 trainers to evolve (Including Dept. Store.
-

One more folks.

Lucario0708
18th March 2011, 10:53 PM
@charoshi: on route 9, capture a female pawniard and name it queenie, it must know the move attract (can it learn attract?) and must solo the opelucid city gym to evolve

Charoshi
18th March 2011, 10:55 PM
@charoshi: on route 9, capture a female pawniard and name it queenie, it must know the move attract (can it learn attract?) and must solo the opelucid city gym to evolve

Gotcha. Queenie the Pawniard.

-Mandibuzz
-Elgyem - Solo Route 9 trainers to evolve (Including Dept. Store.
-Pawniard - Queenie. Must know attract, solo Opulucid Gym to evolve.

I'll begin this after I finish my current new game, that I started after the failed Scramble.

chimecho_guy
19th March 2011, 12:56 AM
Reuniclus(solo Marshall)
Watchog
Emboar (female)
Ferrothorn (Sassy, Always holding Rocky Helmet)
-
-

Draknir
19th March 2011, 1:09 AM
Since after I beat the Elite Four there is a good chance I'll restart my Japanese Black, and I'd like a challenge. I'm debating between Scramble and Nuzlocke, but I'd like to have my Scramble team before I finish the game and decide. Here are my specifications:

-I would like a Starter
-There are Five Pokémon that I will not use. They are Stoutland, Simipour, Gigalith, Eelektross, and Volcarona. I am using them in my current save file, and would not like to use them twice in a row.
-Fully Evolved Pokémon only, but requirements to Evolve are okay.
-No Nicknames, as they are too hard to translate into a Japanese game.
-I can trade for White Exclusives and for trade evolutions.
-Please specify if any White Exclusives must be caught in that game, or I will transfer them over as eggs.

Other than those specifics, go wild.

@chimecho_guy: Take a Trubbish that must be caught holding a Black Sludge, which it can't be without.

cannillo123
19th March 2011, 1:27 AM
Entei, have an Archen in your team.

It must know Ancient Power and it cannot have Acrobatics. It can evolve into Archeops once it is level 45.

Chimeco, take a Cubchoo that cannot be used on pokemon it's super effective against.

Skibob
19th March 2011, 3:42 AM
Entei, take a Deerling. It can only evolve after it has soloed the *majority* of any gym leaders' Pokemon (SO if they have 3 Pokemon, it must take down 2).
Let me know if that's too hard, I'm trying not to be too difficult about these.

Chimecho, catch a Ducklett as early as you can. Have it be male with the Big Pecks ability. :P

Lucario0708
19th March 2011, 3:50 AM
Entei, take a Deino, It may only know 1 STAB move, it can only evolve into zweilous after soloing 1 of the E4, and only evolve into Hydreigon after defeating 3 of N's pokemon and surviving

Charoshi
19th March 2011, 5:46 AM
>Entei< - take an Oshawott. Evolve him after he defeats Elesa's Zebristrika, and evolve him again after defeating N.

Monochromatic
19th March 2011, 5:55 AM
@ >Entei<

Take a Timburr!
It may not learn any Rock or Normal Type Moves.
It may evolve into Gurdurr if it solos a Gym leader of your choosing.
It may evolve into Conkeldurr if it solos another Gym Leader of your choosing.

Jessie_James
19th March 2011, 6:01 AM
I apologize for not being around to start mine, just got my computer back :D

Zhanton
19th March 2011, 8:15 AM
@>Entei<; Take a Musharna. It can evolve whenever you like but must always know Psywave.

Jessie_James
19th March 2011, 3:00 PM
Ok mine is gonna start on White..Friend gave me my starter and her brother gives me a Deerling >.>

-Tepig (never can evolve, must stay Tepig til one of the E4 defeated) -_- she so mean
-Axew-(only evolve to a Fraxure if it had succesfully soloed Iris' Fraxure. It can only evolve to a Haxorus if it had successfully soloed Iris' Haxorus. If it soloed the Haxorus but not the Fraxure, it can evolve to a Fraxure.)
-Dwebble- must know the following moves; Stealth Rock, Rock Polish, Bug Bite, and Faint Attack
-Solosis-must defeat both of Elesa's Emolga to evolve into Duosion. To become Reuniclus, it must learn Thunder.
-Bisharp-it must know Swords Dance and one STAB move of both types
-Deerling (must solo 4th or 5th gym for evolution)

Legendary Dreams
19th March 2011, 3:21 PM
Jessie_James, take an Axew. It can only evolve to a Fraxure if it had succesfully soloed Iris' Fraxure. It can only evolve to a Haxorus if it had successfully soloed Iris' Haxorus. If it soloed the Haxorus but not the Fraxure, it can evolve to a Fraxure. No move restrictions. However, if your Axew is Shiny, all evolution criteria is negated.

Am I being too cruel? XD

Jessie_James
19th March 2011, 3:54 PM
lol ok yes that is cruel :P

C.J. Ray
19th March 2011, 4:08 PM
Take a Sewaddle that can evolve into a Swadloon after soloing Burgh's Whirlipede.

Reminds me of Ash's gym battle with Burgh - I won't post spoilers here other than this. Heh... ;182;

Anyways, I may try this if I can get my hands on another copy of Black or White next month - am low on reserve $ and I want to use my Gamestop points to purchase a used copy of Final Fantasy XII to do a power-up guide on GameFAQs - so if you guys want to give me a Scramble team for that, go ahead. But since I am a lousy gamer(I used MaxMotives on Sims 2 so my Sims never had to eat or sleep or bathe), there are some conditions for approval:

No trading allowed as per the rules, and that includes Pokemon which need to evolve by trading, so don't give me a Roggenrola or Timburr. All the Pokemon you submit must be either wild Pokemon at the point you get them at or bred from Pokemon I catch in the game. (I will box Pokemon that are part of the challenge, but will catch them for my Pokedex.) For example, if you say "have a Deerling", I can't get it until I can catch a wild one after I beat the Driftveil gym. No Duckletts before I can catch one from the shadows of Driftveil Bridge.)
No non-Unova Pokemon until I get the National Dex. (I think that's forbidden in the rules too.) This includes Relocator Pokemon(so no Zorua or Zoroark) and egg moves that can only be bred from a father of that type.
Movesets must include attacks that are as strong as Tackle(so now restricted movesets which limit me to weaksauce moves, you can ban moves that are over 90 base power) and I want each Pokemon to be able to utilize STAB. TMs/HMs are allowed(in fact, it's best if you don't restrict movesets so I cannot have Cut or Strength at least, as well as Fly and Surf so I can save travel time, but it's your call, since HM Slaves aren't allowed to be in your party, right?) and egg moves are allowed(but again, only the Pokemon I can caught in-game can be fathers, so no egg moves which require classic Pokemon as fathers and no Dittos - I can catch female Pokemon)
No huge glaring weakness - three Pokemon weak to fighting will make it impossible to beat Marshall without heavy Audino mass slaughter.
I will agree to "XXX cannot evolve until it solos this gym/defeats six of these Pokemon at this place" but be a little reasonable - this isn't the anime, you cannot expect a Patrat without Super Fang and Hypnosis and a Quick Claw to solo any gym past Castelia and Leavanny would take major damage from even a low-level Unfezant due to its quad weakness to flying attacks. At least allow me to power-grind off of Audinos to over-level so they can stand a chance against the Pokemon.
The rules say no Legendaries, so no event Victini. :p
Finally, the first Pokemon you submit must be one of the starters and it must be allowed to evolve to its final form, same with the other Pokemon if they can evolve, they must be allowed to reach their final form.
I will bite the bullet and use one-stage Pokemon like Durant, but it'd better be allowed to have a varied moveset as it will be a @!$# to battle with due to its stats never getting any better than they are.

I admit that these conditions are a bit restrictive, and I can fight Audinos in the shaking grass if I have to get strong enough to get through the challenge, but I am going to have my free-time sliced in half due to me entering a special group home program that will help me become a functioning member of society, so I will soon become one of these "don't have much time to play Pokemon anymore, I have to go to work and then make dinner and then do chores and I'll only have an hour before I have to go to sleep before I have to wake up early and get ready for work tomorrow!" people and I don't want to waste the rest of my natural life grinding on Audinos just to beat the Elite 4 and Ghestis, so PLEASE understand why I am being so hard on your creativity. :(

Other than that, BRING IT. :D

EDIT: Note to whoever whined about having to wait until the Elite 4 to get a Golurk so it can learn Fly... Audino murder. Trust me, by the time I got the HM for Fly and hit Chargestone Cave, my traded Golett got to Level 43 and evolved into Golurk, so it's not impossible - of course, since wild Golett are only available once you get your seventh badge, I can see your angst. Larvesta, on the other hand, I feel your pain. I think Gamefreak was getting tired of seeing kids managing to get Dragonites and Garchomps before the seventh gyms so they upped the ante with those Pokemon, Rufflet/Vullaby, and Deino - seriously, it has to be Level 64 before it can become a Dragon of Doom? Urgh! :(

cannillo123
19th March 2011, 4:25 PM
Jessie_James, have a Dwebble, It must know the following moves; Stealth Rock, Rock Polish, Bug Bite, and Faint Attack. No other restrictions.

C.J. Ray, have a Snivy. To evolve into Servine it must level up at Pinwheel forest and at least be level 22. To evolve into Serperior it must be level 42 and know Leaf Tornado (it must keep Leaf Tornado).

Araleon
19th March 2011, 4:30 PM
Jessie_James - Take a Reuniclus. Solosis must defeat both of Elesa's Emolga to evolve into Duosion. To become Reuniclus, it must learn Thunder.

C.J. Ray - Take a male Audino named J.D. Must be caught before you challenge Chili. No other restrictions.

Winter02
19th March 2011, 5:36 PM
Jessie_James, take a Bisharp, it must know Swords Dance and one STAB move of both types.

Jessie_James
19th March 2011, 6:30 PM
Ok ty folks I have enough to start with :P

C.J. Ray
19th March 2011, 6:49 PM
C.J. Ray, have a Snivy. To evolve into Servine it must level up at Pinwheel forest and at least be level 22. To evolve into Serperior it must be level 42 and know Leaf Tornado (it must keep Leaf Tornado).

Snivy! My favorite starter of the trio! (I just got back from watching the current episode of the anime, and I loved watching Ash catch it. ^_^)

The restrictions are fine, cannillo123. It'll be a bit tough having it fight in Pinwheel with all those bug Pokemon around but no problem. And while Leaf Blade is superior, heck even Giga Drain is better, I will agree to these conditions as that's the nature of the challenge, to work with restrictions. :D

BTW, when you said "It must level up in Pinwheel Forest", does that mean that it's the only it can get experience, as I'd have to catch another Pokemon to beat Chili with if it couldn't get experience anywhere else since I wouldn't be allowed to level it up except there. Also, it'll take forever for it to get to the level it could do any damage to the Elite 4 on Level 22 Audinos in Pinwheel Forest(in the Virizikon area once the old man leaves the stairway) even with Lucky Egg and no Exp.Share on something else.

C.J. Ray - Take a male Audino named J.D. Must be caught before you challenge Chili. No other restrictions.

Wait, is it possible to get Audino before the first gym? I thought the shaking grass only appears when you get your first badge and then defeat the Team Plasma grunts in the Dreamyard. <_<

Current Future Scramble Team:

SNIVY: Must keep Leaf Tornado in its moveset once it learns it. Must get to Level 22 in Pinwheel Forest before it evolves to Servine; must be at Level 42 before evolving to Serperior.

As of now, no Oshawott or Tepigs will be accepted - as I said, I'm not going to trade, not even for eggs, sorry. But feel free to give any ideas for water and fire Pokemon. I am willing to even re-train Pokemon I am using in my current games. :)

Jessie_James
19th March 2011, 6:51 PM
yes it is possible, if your lucky to get shakin grass on route 2 or 1

C.J: Since you are doing a challenge let me see, plz take a Yamask, must learn the move Shadow Ball and take down SKyla's *6th Gym Leader* Swoobat with it before evolving

Charoshi
19th March 2011, 7:40 PM
C.J. Ray - Have your self a Klink. Catch it with a neutral nature, and it must keep Gear Grind for the whole challenge as it's only stab attack.

TurtwigFan1
19th March 2011, 7:47 PM
I'll take a Pokémon Black Scramble Challenge please. Only Pokémon I don't want are Snivy, Panpour, Blitzle, Scraggy, Litwick or Rufflet.

LexSuicune
19th March 2011, 7:57 PM
Turtwig fan Here's my Pokemon for you.

Vanilluxe
Name: Frozell
Moveset:
Sheer Cold
Flash Cannon
Giga Impact
Mirror Coat

Vanillite must SOLO the Ice gym before developing the confidence to evolve into his next two forms.

Best of luck.

Winter02
19th March 2011, 8:16 PM
TurtwigFan1, take a Tepig. It may only evolve after soloing any gym that has a type it is not strong against. And it may not use any Fire moves in battle before the third gym.

cannillo123
19th March 2011, 9:17 PM
Snivy! My favorite starter of the trio! (I just got back from watching the current episode of the anime, and I loved watching Ash catch it. ^_^)

The restrictions are fine, cannillo123. It'll be a bit tough having it fight in Pinwheel with all those bug Pokemon around but no problem. And while Leaf Blade is superior, heck even Giga Drain is better, I will agree to these conditions as that's the nature of the challenge, to work with restrictions. :D

BTW, when you said "It must level up in Pinwheel Forest", does that mean that it's the only it can get experience, as I'd have to catch another Pokemon to beat Chili with if it couldn't get experience anywhere else since I wouldn't be allowed to level it up except there. Also, it'll take forever for it to get to the level it could do any damage to the Elite 4 on Level 22 Audinos in Pinwheel Forest(in the Virizikon area once the old man leaves the stairway) even with Lucky Egg and no Exp.Share on something else.

Wait, is it possible to get Audino before the first gym? I thought the shaking grass only appears when you get your first badge and then defeat the Team Plasma grunts in the Dreamyard. <_<

SNIVY: Must keep Leaf Tornado in its moveset once it learns it. Must get to Level 22 in Pinwheel Forest before it evolves to Servine; must be at Level 42 before evolving to Serperior.

As of now, no Oshawott or Tepigs will be accepted - as I said, I'm not going to trade, not even for eggs, sorry. But feel free to give any ideas for water and fire Pokemon. I am willing to even re-train Pokemon I am using in my current games. :)

It can level up in different places, just it can only evolve into Servine at pinwheel forest.

Turtwigfan1, take a Trubbish. It must know Toxic and it can't evolve into Garbador unless it beats a total of 10 team plasma grunts throughout the game.

PokemonOwn
19th March 2011, 9:31 PM
TurtwigMan, take an Axew. It must evolve after it solos the Ice leader, and again, after it solos the Dragon leader. It must use Dragon Dance as the first move of every battle.

C.J. Ray
20th March 2011, 1:47 AM
Thanks to those who replied. As I said, I am going into a special home program - I will be able to take my computer with me, but the connection won't be as great as it is now, so it may be a while before I can get started.

C.J: Since you are doing a challenge let me see, plz take a Yamask, must learn the move Shadow Ball and take down SKyla's *6th Gym Leader* Swoobat with it before evolving

Sounds like a challenge! Yamask/Cof*grigus isn't really one of my favorite-looking Pokemon but I'm willing to try new Pokemon as battlers, and the restrictions for evolution are acceptable. (This means that from now on, any restrictions involving Skyla cannot involve soloing her team.)

C.J. Ray - Have your self a Klink. Catch it with a neutral nature, and it must keep Gear Grind for the whole challenge as it's only stab attack.

Well, that's not going to be too hard - I usually never check the natures of my Pokemon but this will force me to, and Gear Grind as its only Steel attack? Well, it can be devastating if you EV-train Attack and equip a Metal Coat to it(I lost a strong Pokemon in White to that annoying attack)... okay, I accept this challenge!

It can level up in different places, just it can only evolve into Servine at pinwheel forest.

Oh, okay! I was a bit confused, but thanks for the clarification! This makes it a bit easier! Thanks! :)

SNIVY: Must keep Leaf Tornado in its moveset once it learns it. Must get to Level 22 before it can evolve into Servine, and can only do so in Pinwheel Forest; must be at Level 42 before evolving to Serperior.
YAMASK: Must learn Shadow Ball and must defeat Skyla's Swoobat with it and it alone before it is allowed to evolve (gonna be tough, but hey, that's the blessing of overleveling :D)
KLINK: Must be of a neutral nature and Gear Grind can be its only Steel-type attack.

This is great so far, keep it coming - So far I only see a double-weakness to fire(from Snivy and Klink), but nothing else. Keep it coming! I would like to copy this team roster to my hard drive in a text file before I move to my new home on Monday. :)

Monochromatic
20th March 2011, 2:20 AM
C.J Ray! Grab an Emolga!

BUT! It must be Manny's Emolga! And it may not learn any moves except for Flying and Electric type moves! If it knows any moves prior to them being replaced by Electric/Flying Type moves, it may not use them!

PokemonOwn
20th March 2011, 10:21 AM
C.J Ray, take a Roggenrola. It must not evolve into Boldore unless it solos Marshal, the Fighting Type E4 member. :P

Jessie_James
20th March 2011, 2:30 PM
Wow now that's a challenge

Winter02
20th March 2011, 2:46 PM
C.J. Ray, take a Tympole. It may not use any Water type moves before it is a Seismitoad.

Ainam
20th March 2011, 9:43 PM
Looking for a black scramble challenge. No pokemon i need to trade to evolve or get and no starters. cheers

Pokymon99
20th March 2011, 10:34 PM
Looking for a Black Scramble Challenge. I want to start with Snivy, but any rules may be placed on him!

Ainam
20th March 2011, 10:36 PM
Take an Elgyem. No restrictions.

Pokymon99
20th March 2011, 10:47 PM
I'll take that challenge!

So Far!
1. Take an Elgyem. No restrictions.

D. Scott
20th March 2011, 10:49 PM
I'd like to go ahead and do this on my third White playthrough.

Two things I'd like to ask for, though.

Please, no nicknaming restrictions. I don't want a friggin' Emboar named Fluffy Rumplekins IV, people.
Finally, I'd like to ask that I be able to fully evolve my entire team at SOME point. I don't mind restrictions on WHEN, though. And the only exception to this would be a trade evolution: I can't trade. So I'd take a Boldore, a Gurrdurr, etc.

Thanks!

Araleon
20th March 2011, 10:52 PM
Thanks to those who replied. As I said, I am going into a special home program - I will be able to take my computer with me, but the connection won't be as great as it is now, so it may be a while before I can get started.

Sounds like a challenge! Yamask/Cof*grigus isn't really one of my favorite-looking Pokemon but I'm willing to try new Pokemon as battlers, and the restrictions for evolution are acceptable. (This means that from now on, any restrictions involving Skyla cannot involve soloing her team.)

Well, that's not going to be too hard - I usually never check the natures of my Pokemon but this will force me to, and Gear Grind as its only Steel attack? Well, it can be devastating if you EV-train Attack and equip a Metal Coat to it(I lost a strong Pokemon in White to that annoying attack)... okay, I accept this challenge!

Oh, okay! I was a bit confused, but thanks for the clarification! This makes it a bit easier! Thanks! :)

SNIVY: Must keep Leaf Tornado in its moveset once it learns it. Must get to Level 22 before it can evolve into Servine, and can only do so in Pinwheel Forest; must be at Level 42 before evolving to Serperior.
YAMASK: Must learn Shadow Ball and must defeat Skyla's Swoobat with it and it alone before it is allowed to evolve (gonna be tough, but hey, that's the blessing of overleveling :D)
KLINK: Must be of a neutral nature and Gear Grind can be its only Steel-type attack.

This is great so far, keep it coming - So far I only see a double-weakness to fire(from Snivy and Klink), but nothing else. Keep it coming! I would like to copy this team roster to my hard drive in a text file before I move to my new home on Monday. :)

Don't forget your Audino. :) It's possible to get on ANY route, and I've seen them before the first gym.

Winter02
20th March 2011, 11:03 PM
IanDonyer, take a Petilil, it may only evolve after it soloing Skyla without using any status moves.

Ainam
20th March 2011, 11:15 PM
IanDonyer take a Alomomola
C.J Ray take a Tynamo

No restrictions on either.

Give me some people, eager to start :)

Ryze
20th March 2011, 11:17 PM
Ian, take a vanillite, but you can't evolve it until level 45, and you can't evolve vanillish until level 50.
Ainam, take a male frillish.

Winter02
20th March 2011, 11:21 PM
Ainam, take a Klink, no evolution before you reach Route 9.

Ainam
20th March 2011, 11:21 PM
Cheers.

-Frillish (male)
-Klink (no evolve before route 9)
-
-
-
-

D. Scott
20th March 2011, 11:31 PM
Ainam, take a Tepig. Can't evolve until it beats at least two of Elesa's Pokemon. Can't evolve into Emboar until Level 50.

2 more on my end, guys!

team
PETILIL: Evolve only after soloing Skyla w/o Status moves
ALOMOMOLA: No restrictions!
VANILITE: Can't evolve until Level 45, can't evolve until Level 50.\
PIDOVE: Only offensive flying move is gust. Can learn Air Cutter at E4. Must solo any gym after Burgh to evolve from Tranquil to Unfezant.
VENIPEDE: Only evolve into Whirlipede after solo'ing Burgh's. Only evolve again after being six Maractus in the Desert Resort.

Ainam
20th March 2011, 11:35 PM
Thanks dude. Was planning on not using any starters though. any other suggestions?

D. Scott
20th March 2011, 11:36 PM
Thanks dude. Was planning on not using any starters though. any other suggestions?

My bad.

Take an Axew then. Evolve at level 45. Do not evolve into Haxorus.

Ainam
20th March 2011, 11:37 PM
Axew sounds good. no haxorus will be difficult but part of the challenge i guess. nice one :) 3 more to go!

iskate4nobody
20th March 2011, 11:42 PM
Ainam take a Pansage. Evolve whenever you want, I think Simisage looks awesome.
(I know you don't want to use Emboar, but if you start with this starter you'll be given Pansage early in the game.)

Ainam
20th March 2011, 11:45 PM
-Frillish (male)
-Klink (no evolve before route 9)
-Axew (no evolve until lv. 45 and no evolve into haxorus)
-Pansage (no restrictions)
-Lillipip (no fire, water or electric moves)
-

I agree, Simisage looks amazing.

Monochromatic
20th March 2011, 11:46 PM
@ IanDonyer. Take a Pidove. Its only offensive Flying Type move may be Gust. It may learn Air Cutter, though, as soon as you reach the Elite Four. It must solo any Gym after Burgh to evolve from Tranquill to Unfezant.

@ Ainam. Take a Lillipup that may evolve at any time. Only restriction is that it may not know any Electric, Fire, or Water Type moves.

LexSuicune
21st March 2011, 1:08 AM
Alright, who needs a team member?

Ainam
21st March 2011, 1:10 AM
I need one more :) no starters please.

LexSuicune
21st March 2011, 1:18 AM
Alright, I'm gonna finish your team with a

Chandelure.
Name: Lumiere
Nature: Hasty
Moveset:
Solar Beam
Fire Blast
Hex
Flame Burst

Best of luck!

Ainam
21st March 2011, 1:22 AM
Okay.

Team

-Frillish (male)
-Klink (no evolve until route 9)
-Axew (evolve at lv. 45 no evolve to haxorus)
-Pansage (no restrictions)
-Lillipup (no water, fire or electric moves)
-Chandelure (specific moveset, nature, gender and a nickname)

Nice one people :) now to start!

Lucario0708
21st March 2011, 2:27 AM
iandonyer, take a venipede, it may only evolve into whirlipede after soloing burgh's whirlipede, it may only evolve again after beating 6 maractus in desert resort

C.J. Ray
21st March 2011, 6:06 AM
PokemonOwn - I don't think I stated, but I am NOT taking any "XXXX must beat E4 member/N's final team/Ghestis's Pokemon" restricted Pokemon. Sorry about that, but I'd like to have a reasonable challenge and have all my Pokemon evolve fully the Elite 4; also, as I said, NO INSANE CHALLENGES. Roggenrola wouldn't stand a chance against Marshall - I'd have to get to Level 90 to stand any chance against all those fighting Pokemon.:(

Ainam: Thanks for the no-restrictions Pokemon. I now have two Electric types on my team, but Emolga's a flying-type so unless someone screws me over with Gravity, I'm okay with that.

Final Future Scramble Team - no more suggestions, please:

YAMASK: Must learn Shadow Ball and must defeat Skyla's Swoobat with it and it alone before it is allowed to evolve (gonna be tough, but hey, that's the blessing of overleveling )
EMOLGA: Must be Manny's Emolga - I am assuming that is the one you trade for the Boldore - and can only use moves of its types(Electric/Flying) and cannot use any other moves.
TYMPOLE: Cannot use any water-type moves before it evolves fully to a Seismitoad.
TYNAMO: No restrictions.

Thanks. Now I have something to do with my future copy of White. :D

Jessie_James
21st March 2011, 2:59 PM
I wish you luck :D workin on my White on, Tepig is under way gonna be awhile before I can get the next one

Drummerdude
21st March 2011, 3:07 PM
I will probably beat my Black game within the next few days, so I will take a Scramble Challenge on Black. I would prefer not to trade with White, but I can if necessary. Please no starters.

-Stunfisk: Only one STAB move of my choice.
-Scraggy
-Sewaddle. It must defeat Burgh's Dwebble and Whirlipede before it can evolve into Swadloon. As a Swadloon, it cannot evolve into Leavanny until it is taught Grasswhistle (move relearner in Mistralton).
-Sigilyph, must have Magic Guard. Moves (Permanent): Charge Beam and Cosmic Power.
-
-

Winter02
21st March 2011, 3:11 PM
Drummerdude, take a Stunfisk, it may only know one STAB move of your choice.

Rokroad
21st March 2011, 3:48 PM
Drummerdude, take a Scraggy.

Grassmen
21st March 2011, 4:52 PM
Drummerdude, take a Sewaddle. It must defeat Burgh's Dwebble and Whirlipede (deal the finishing blow to each) before it can evolve into Swadloon. If you fail, Sewaddle cannot evolve until Level 30.

As a Swadloon, it cannot evolve into Leavanny until it is taught Grasswhistle (move relearner in Mistralton). It must use this move to put Drayden's Haxorus to sleep. After that, you can do what you like :)

Pokémon Trainer Xande
21st March 2011, 6:03 PM
I will probably get a Pokémon White on Easter, so I want a Scramble challenge. I can 't trade and ,please, don 't say Gym Leader 's names, as I want to go through the historyline discovering all the things and not searching on sites. Example from 4th Generation: Solo the 2nd gym to evolve.And not Defeat Gardenia to evolve. Also, I want the English names of species, not the Japanese ones.

EDIT:
*Leavanny, it must be Female and have Chlorophyll as its ability
*Snivy. It must solo the entire 3rd gym to evolve, and it must solo the 8th Gym to evolve again( I think that Snivy is the weakest of all the starters, however, what can I do):(
*Timburr. It must solo the 4th Gym to evolve, and must never evolve into Conkeldurr
*Darumaka. Moves (Permanent): Flare Blitz (This must be the only Fire type move known at any given time.), and Hammer Arm (Learns upon evolving).
In order to evolve, it must fight and defeat (at least) three water types without fainting.
*Nice Joltik. No strings attached
*Pawniard. It must be caught on Route 9 and you must nickname it "Sharpie".

I thought it would take weeks for the team getting done, so I posted the request really early. It took a day, however.Thanks everyone that gave me pokémons.

PokemonOwn
21st March 2011, 6:38 PM
Pokemon Trainer Xande, take a Snivy. It must solo the entire 3rd gym to evolve, and it must solo the 8th Gym to evolve again.

Winter02
21st March 2011, 6:42 PM
Pokémon Trainer Xande, take a Leavanny, it must be Female and have Chlorophyll as its ability.

PokemonOwn
21st March 2011, 6:44 PM
Pokemon Trainer Xande, take a Timburr. It must solo the 4th Gym to evolve, and must never evolve into Conkeldurr.

Larvitar
21st March 2011, 6:51 PM
Pokemon Trainer Xande, you can have a nice Joltik. No strings attached! Good luck :D

abraxas
21st March 2011, 7:27 PM
Drummerdude: Sigilyph, must have Magic Guard. Moves (Permanent): Charge Beam and Cosmic Power.

Pokemon Trainer Xande: Darumaka. Moves (Permanent): Flare Blitz (This must be the only Fire type move known at any given time.), and Hammer Arm (Learns upon evolving).
In order to evolve, it must fight and defeat (at least) three water types without fainting.