Final
14th March 2011, 6:27 AM
Here's my team that I am running in-game at the moment

Samurott
Surf
Ice Beam
Grass Knot
Air Slash

Double Team is unreliable so don't use it. Air Slash is available as an Egg move if you're willing to breed for it. Otherwise I can't really think of anything else at the moment.

Sawk
Close Combat
Earthquake
Return
Bulk Up

Looks alright.

Chandelure
Shadow Ball
Flamethrower
Energy Ball
Calm Mind

Psychic's type coverage is rather unremarkable. Energy Ball is great for hitting Water Types so use it. Calm Mind to boost its huge Special Attack.

Reshiram
Flamethrower
Dragon Pulse
Focus Blast / Outrage
Blue Flare

It gets Blue Flare at Level 100. The accuracy is like Fire Blast's which means it'll probably miss when you don't want it to but the power is only 10 points less than Overheat, it doesn't drop your Special Attack after use and it comes with a 30% chance of burning the opponent. Thanks to its ability, both of its STAB moves are unresisted (Heatran would normally resist the combination thanks to Flash Fire and part Steel Typing but Turboblaze negates that) so you can afford to sacrifice a moveslot for Flamethrower for when you want to use a more reliable Fire move (ie. to clean up weakened opponents or to take out targets weak to Fire). For Reshiram, the moves you should be using are ones that would hit specific opponents harder than what even its STAB moves would. For example Focus Blast will hit Tyranitar harder than what anything else Reshiram gets. The accuracy sucks though and Tyranitar is something you can't afford to miss with it. Outrage is an option for handling the more Specially Defensive stuff and it hits Blissey harder than what Focus Blast would.

Terrakion
Sacred Sword
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Swords Dance

I can't really think of anything here. It looks alright though although Earthquake is rather redundant alongside Sacred Sword.

Kyurem
Ice Beam
Dragon Pulse
Shadow Ball
Focus Blast / Outrage

Kyurem doesn't have much of a movepool. You're better off using it for what it excels at. Hitting hard. Focus Blast is unresisted alongside Shadow Ball however its accuracy sucks. It gets Outrage at Level 85 I think it is and it allows it to get through Specially Defensive stuff. Using it however means it won't be getting past Steel Types unless they're not that bulky. It also gets Stone Edge but I can't really think of a time when you would need it over your other moves.

Suggestions in bold.

Shine
14th March 2011, 8:46 AM
Rock Slide/Stone Edge over Earthquake on Sawk.
Because Ground move is redundant alongside a STAB Fighting move....also, Rock move covers Flying.

Kyurem
Modest/Timid Nature
~Ice Beam
~Dragon Pulse
~Shadow Ball
~Focus Blast

Reshiram
Modest/Timid Nature
~Blue Flare
~Dragon Pulse
~Focus Blast
~Shadow Ball