PDA

View Full Version : My White team, opinions?

Silverwolffangfury
15th March 2011, 12:59 AM
This is the team I currently have after my first E4 playthrough:

A Serperior named Royal, lvl. 67, with the moves Grass Pledge, Strength, Leaf Blade, and Giga Drain.

A Zebstrika named Bella, lvl. 63, with Flash, Flame Charge, Discharge, and Thunder Wave.

A Liepard named Merow, lvl. 57, with Night Slash, Slash, Assist, and Shadow Claw.

A Simipour named Rainstorm, lvl. 21, with Cut, Dive, Lick, and Surf.

A Tranquill named Anadove, lvl. 23, with Air Cutter, Gust, Fly, and Quick Attack.

The last usually changes from time to time, but I always end up using a Cinccino (lvl. 37), Zekrom (lvl. 51), Cobalion (lvl.42), Virizion (lvl. 42), or Litwick (lvl. 29). And if I can, I'll get a Zorua.

Right now I'm working on my Black version team, where it'll be like a mirror of this team (by type).

Typhlosionvsworld
15th March 2011, 1:03 AM
Well, you need to follow the correct format, so I can guarantee a MOD will close this thread.

Silverwolffangfury
15th March 2011, 1:13 AM
Well I just joined, and before I posted this, I took a glimpse at another thread, and it had less info than this one, and it's still open, so sorry if there's something wrong.

Typhlosionvsworld
15th March 2011, 1:18 AM
Sorry, but that thread was probably not checked by anybody, but your team is OK. It would be better if you trained your entire team. And you Serperior should look like this.
Serperior
Meadow Plate
Lonely Nature
Overgorw

Leaf Blade
Dragon Tail
Knock Down
Gastro Acid

Silverwolffangfury
15th March 2011, 1:29 AM
Thanks, :) I only had the game for a little while, so it's still kinda being worked out, I want to get rid of the HMs sometime too, but I'm still using them. Also, as soon as I am able to trade and stuff, this team might not even exist for me soon.