PDA

View Full Version : Hack-Check Thread (Read the OP for simple hack-checking)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

manniezmoll
12th September 2011, 12:32 PM
Pokemon Species: Togekiss
Nickname: none (name in Korean)
OT: in korean
OT Gender: blue
IDno:18575
Shiny?: no
EV's:none
IV's: 31/14/24/24/24/24
Nature: Brave
Characteristic: often dozes off
Ability: super luck
Moves: extremespeed/present/airslash/aura sphere
Level Caught at:10
Current Level:10
Stats:40/17/26/31/30/20
Location Caught: entree forest
Egg?: no
Pokeball Caught In: dream ball
Any other notes?: i'm asking because i can only find info about the japanese release, not a korean one. i got this from another forum in a mass giveaway. basically, i just need to know if DW togekiss was released in Korea.

craig87
12th September 2011, 12:36 PM
pokemon: squirtle
Ball: normal pokeball
Level: 10
Ability: Rain Dish
Nature: Bashful
OT: Marco
Id : 23607
Date:10/15/2010
Moves: Tackle Tail Whip Bubble Withdraw.
Entree Forest Apparently met at Lv. 10.

#chelloressurection
12th September 2011, 12:47 PM

Hacked pokemon is hacked. Ok, the entree forest is 5th gen, which didnt come out until 2011 in countries other than japan. Also, you cant find a squirtle ANYWHERE in the game, especially the entree forest. Also, the ability rain dish isnt available to starters. You sir have a super hacked squirtle.

craig87
12th September 2011, 1:05 PM
thought so i checked it on pokecheck and it said it was legit so i was a bit confused. Thanks

fusionzekrom
12th September 2011, 1:11 PM
Thank you to all who answered my question. I received a Latios with this as the location...guess its a hack. Oh well~ :(

DragonMaster26
12th September 2011, 1:47 PM
Pokemon Species: Togekiss
Nickname: none (name in Korean)
IDno:18575
EV's:none
IV's: 31/14/24/24/24/24
Ability: super luck
Moves: extremespeed/present/airslash/aura sphere
Level Caught at:10
Current Level:10
Stats:40/17/26/31/30/20
Any other notes?: i'm asking because i can only find info about the japanese release, not a korean one. i got this from another forum in a mass giveaway. basically, i just need to know if DW togekiss was released in Korea.

it looks more like a dw birthday korean Togekiss, not the recent dw poll togekiss.

silicon
12th September 2011, 1:50 PM
Hacked pokemon is hacked. Ok, the entree forest is 5th gen, which didnt come out until 2011 in countries other than japan. Also, you cant find a squirtle ANYWHERE in the game, especially the entree forest. Also, the ability rain dish isnt available to starters. You sir have a super hacked squirtle.

This information is inacurate, even though the conclusion seems to be right. The date is not something you can judge by really, as you can change the date on your DS. Rain Dish is available to Squirtle as it's hidden ability, and it has been given out from the Global Link in Japan and Korea, which means that it would be from the Entree Forest at level 10. There seem to be some other signs though.

Since you mentioned you checked it on Pokecheck, I took a look and it appears I found a record of this one. It is hacked, because the origin game is Italian, and this pokemon hasn't been released there.

fusionzekrom
12th September 2011, 2:42 PM
Sorry to ask further, but what if the game had a glitch in transferring Pokemon? Would it be possible, and has anyone on this forums ever experienced such a glitch before? Thanks in advance for the input.

manniezmoll
12th September 2011, 2:58 PM
it looks more like a dw birthday korean Togekiss, not the recent dw poll togekiss.

totally forgot about that one...thanks...

Arande
12th September 2011, 3:11 PM
edit, nm, bleh on me for not following a separated GL server. makes you wonder where our poll is... or mamoswine... or the croagunk that was supposed to be with the c-gear skin... anyways

manniezmoll
12th September 2011, 5:36 PM
Sorry to ask further, but what if the game had a glitch in transferring Pokemon? Would it be possible, and has anyone on this forums ever experienced such a glitch before? Thanks in advance for the input.

please describe this glitch. more info is needed, as i've never had anything go wrong with pokeshifting...

arceusvictini
12th September 2011, 7:40 PM

Could be RNG'd. chellochello, DW Squirtle xD. Problem is the italian thing

craig87
12th September 2011, 8:35 PM
Could be RNG'd. chellochello, DW Squirtle xD. Problem is the italian thing

On the legality check it didn't say rng'd and its ivs were all normal and i have tried to catch dw pokemon with a normal pokeball and it seems impossible so it looks like it is a hack, il release it soon i cant even remember where it came from!

arceusvictini
12th September 2011, 8:36 PM
On the legality check it didn't say rng'd and its ivs were all normal and i have tried to catch dw pokemon with a normal pokeball and it seems impossible so it looks like it is a hack, il release it soon i cant even remember where it came from!

You can. THE ONLY HACKNESS IS THE ITALIAN BIT.

Vali
13th September 2011, 1:45 AM
Pokemon Species: Haxorus
Nickname: None
IdNo: 83629
Shiny?: No
EV's: (if known) 252 Attack/Speed
IV's: (if known) Flawless
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Rivalry
Moves: Dragon Dance, Outrage, Earthquake, Rock Slide
Level Caught at: 1
Current Level: 87
Location Caught: Hatched at Striaton City
Egg?: It was hatched
Caught In: Poke ball
Any other notes?: Looks normal to me, just checking.

Excitable Boy
13th September 2011, 1:48 AM
You can. THE ONLY HACKNESS IS THE ITALIAN BIT.

Still legal, though.

Haxorus

Nothing inherently wrong with it.

Too Funk to Druck
13th September 2011, 2:27 AM
Vali, did you type the TID right? IDs shouldn't go past 65535.

Ballistic Buizel
13th September 2011, 4:53 AM
Vali, did you type the TID right? IDs shouldn't go past 65535.

ID definitely shouldn't be that high. Vali, if you did type the ID correctly then it is a hack.

Arande
13th September 2011, 6:11 AM
Still legal, though.

At the risk of minimodding as far as this thread is concerned, the DW starters have only been released for Japan and Korea. Therefore those from other language games, such as this one, would be considered hacked.

Remember, the question is "is it possible this pokemon has been completely legitimately obtained by in game means." (this was stated before by a mod in previous hack check threads when such "it could be, it is hacked but legal, etc" arguments occured, but apparently the 500some pages from the old 4th gen threads have disappeared over time. coughWhere's that SoW been hidingcough*

Also consider that the previously mentioned site is fallible.

fusionzekrom
13th September 2011, 10:08 AM
the glitch was that after transfer from hoenn, and then to sinnoh and finally to white, there seemed to have my latios location written down as Sinnoh not Hoenn...oh yeah I got it from a trade. He tells me it's personally caught by him. Should I do a tradeback? This is what I've been told, that its a glitch. I'm not sure what to do... please help.

manniezmoll
13th September 2011, 2:54 PM
the glitch was that after transfer from hoenn, and then to sinnoh and finally to white, there seemed to have my latios location written down as Sinnoh not Hoenn...oh yeah I got it from a trade. He tells me it's personally caught by him. Should I do a tradeback? This is what I've been told, that its a glitch. I'm not sure what to do... please help.

i've never heard of that glitch. i've traded stuff between games in 3rd & 4th gen & shifted it, that's NEVER happened to me. everything says what's supposed to say- its region of origin.

Shine
13th September 2011, 3:12 PM
Pokemon Species : Corsola
Nickname : japanese characters, definitely nicknamed though, because it isn't サニーゴ (Saniigo, Corsola's Japanese name)
OT : japanese characters
OT Gender : red
IDno : 12467
Shiny? : yes
IVs : 31 in all stats
Nature : Calm
Characteristic : Alert to sounds
Ability : Regenerator (DW ability)
Moves : Tackle, Aqua Ring
Level Caught at : 1 (it's hatched)
Current Level : 1
Stats : HP 12, Atk 5, Def 7, SAtk 6, SDef 7, Speed 6
Location Caught : hatched in Route 3
Egg? : yes
Pokeball Caught In : normal Pokeball
Any other notes? : got it for female level 9 & under Horsea, I think this Corsola is a result of RNG

Pokemon Species : Barboach
Nickname : no nickname, it's ドジョッチ (Dojotchi, Barboach's Japanese name)
OT Gender : blue
IDno : 03655
IVs : Speed is 31
Nature : Mild
Ability : Anticipation
Moves : Mud-Slap
Stats : HP 12, Atk 6, Def 4, SAtk 5, SDef 5, Speed 6
Any other notes? : .....okay, this is an odd one. The original owner of this shiny Barboach requests for any MAGIKARP. No specific gender, no specific Level, just any Magikarp.

kaiser soze
13th September 2011, 3:43 PM
Pokemon Species : Corsola
Nickname : japanese characters, definitely nicknamed though, because it isn't サニーゴ (Saniigo, Corsola's Japanese name)
OT Gender : red
IDno : 12467
IVs : 31 in all stats
Nature : Calm
Ability : Regenerator (DW ability)
Moves : Tackle, Aqua Ring
Stats : HP 12, Atk 5, Def 7, SAtk 6, SDef 7, Speed 6
Any other notes? : got it for female level 9 & under Horsea, I think this Corsola is a result of RNG

Pokemon Species : Barboach
Nickname : no nickname, it's ドジョッチ (Dojotchi, Barboach's Japanese name)
OT Gender : blue
IDno : 03655
IVs : Speed is 31
Nature : Mild
Ability : Anticipation
Moves : Mud-Slap
Stats : HP 12, Atk 6, Def 4, SAtk 5, SDef 5, Speed 6
Any other notes? : .....okay, this is an odd one. The original owner of this shiny Barboach requests for any MAGIKARP. No specific gender, no specific Level, just any Magikarp.

Corsola passes my eyeball test. Barboach should be good, but I'm doubting it since they wanted a Magikarp (a hacker could have been trying to be funny).

Shine
13th September 2011, 3:53 PM
I also doubting it exactly because of the Magikarp, but then again it looks legit....which is why I ask about it in here.

DragonMaster26
13th September 2011, 8:31 PM
^^ The Barboach looks fine, its probably a clone, thats why the OT wanted just a Magikarp, nothing wrong with it.

dewey911p
13th September 2011, 9:00 PM
Nothing obviously wrong with it, maybe someone was just being REALLY nice on the GTS or they needed a Magikarp fast. Either way, good for you

EDIT: just at thought, maybe they were after a DW Magikarp and were just randomly fishing for one on the GTS trying to get lucky thinking if they offered a shiny, maybe someone would offer something nice in return

WishIhadaManafi5
13th September 2011, 9:48 PM
Got some stuff off of the GTS that I want to double check:

Japanese Female (shiny) Larvitar -- lv. 16

Modest Nature; Sturdy Body.

Apparently arrived at lv. 16. Sinnoh. 10/2/2010

Hp 43
Atk 24
Def 25
Sp. Atk 25
Sp. Def 22
Speed 20

Ability -- Guts

Ot: Male Japanese Trainer; Ot Id no: 44913

Shiny Ho-oh -- Lv. 99 (was caught in a Pokeball)

Serious Nature; Good perseverance.

Apparently arrived at lv. 99. Sinnoh. 9/20/2011

Hp 325
Atk 263
Def 211
Sp. Atk 227
Sp. Def 325
Speed 196

Ability -- Pressure

Ot: Ash (male); Ot id no: 22986

Japanese Female (Shiny) Houndour -- lv. 22

Careful Nature; Hates to lose.

Apparently arrived at lv. 22. Sinnoh. 10/4/2010

Hp 54
Atk 32
Def 21
Sp. Atk 37
Sp. Def 33
Speed 34

Ability -- Early Bird

Ot: Male Japanese Trainer; Ot id no: 17986

DragonMaster26
13th September 2011, 10:01 PM
Got some stuff off of the GTS that I want to double check:

Japanese Female (shiny) Larvitar -- lv. 16

Modest Nature; Sturdy Body.

Apparently arrived at lv. 16. Sinnoh. 10/2/2010

Hp 43
Atk 24
Def 25
Sp. Atk 25
Sp. Def 22
Speed 20

Ability -- Guts

Ot: Male Japanese Trainer; Ot Id no: 44913

Shiny Ho-oh -- Lv. 99 (was caught in a Pokeball)

Serious Nature; Good perseverance.

Apparently arrived at lv. 99. Sinnoh. 9/20/2011

Hp 325
Atk 263
Def 211
Sp. Atk 227
Sp. Def 325
Speed 196

Ability -- Pressure

Ot: Ash (male); Ot id no: 22986

Japanese Female (Shiny) Houndour -- lv. 22

Careful Nature; Hates to lose.

Apparently arrived at lv. 22. Sinnoh 10/4/2010

Hp 54
Atk 32
Def 21
Sp. Atk 37
Sp. Def 33
Speed 34

Ability -- Early Bird

Ot: Male Japanese Trainer; Ot id no: 17986

Everything except the Ho-oH look fine, Ho-Oh cannot be caught in Sinnoh.

WishIhadaManafi5
13th September 2011, 10:19 PM
Thanks. I figured the Ho-oh was a hack. Don't mind it though since they're hard to get overall. I'm just glad I got one that wasn't overpowered :).

I wasn't sure about the Larvitar though... good to see that it might be legit.

And I double checked on the Houndour, it looks like it can be caught on Black version :), so that's good.

Shine
14th September 2011, 2:47 AM
EDIT: just at thought, maybe they were after a DW Magikarp and were just randomly fishing for one on the GTS trying to get lucky thinking if they offered a shiny, maybe someone would offer something nice in return

well, I do gave the original owner something nice in return, while the Magikarp I gave away is not a DW one, but it's a level 77 one from Platinum's Resort pond, with good Nature too :p
He'll be able to get a lv 100 Gyarados in just a short amount of time ;)

And...........so this means they are my second AND third legit shinies from the GTS, yay :p
(the first one is a Drifloon, which is also RNG-ed, I asked about it a few pages back)

wearjo
15th September 2011, 2:59 PM
Hi, I'm not sure if this site gives legit pokes but here goes :0 http://pokegts.us/pkmbw.php

Shine
15th September 2011, 4:11 PM
It lets you create a Pokemon and receive it on a fake GTS.

I personally won't consider that legit (Pokecheck's main page even implies that it creates hacked Pokemon), but well-made ones tends to be hard to distinguish.

Soul18655
15th September 2011, 5:23 PM
Hey is a DW event torchic hacked if it has a Premier Ribbion?

DragonMaster26
15th September 2011, 6:16 PM

that just means it was cloned via pokecheck, if its female or hatched from an egg then its a hack.

Soul18655
15th September 2011, 6:20 PM
nope it male and its caught in dream ball and i think its level ten

jolteon135
15th September 2011, 6:41 PM

Technically the ribbon makes it hacked because there's no legitimate way to get a Premier Ribbon on a DW Torchic. You can still battle with it but if you're going to trade it let the other person know about the ribbon before you trade.

dewey911p
15th September 2011, 6:46 PM
Hi, I'm not sure if this site gives legit pokes but here goes :0 http://pokegts.us/pkmbw.php

hacked by any standard. Its an outside site creating pokemon that were not obtained in game. Also, that site allows you to alter the pokemon in almost any way. You could give a Pikachu the wound guard ability or teach a caterpie shadow force. Also, the OT is set to be RoC (or something like that) which is a clear indicator to almost anyone that it was created via an outside website (of course there is nothing stopping anyone from picking that name at the start of the game, but it doesnt look good up front.) Just generally speaking, any site that allows you to "create" pokemon is considered hacking

Soul18655
15th September 2011, 9:32 PM
Technically the ribbon makes it hacked because there's no legitimate way to get a Premier Ribbon on a DW Torchic. You can still battle with it but if you're going to trade it let the other person know about the ribbon before you trade.

So its a hack then. Well I'm going to get a trade back

WishIhadaManafi5
15th September 2011, 11:46 PM
Got one I'm sure is a hack, but I wanted to see if anyone else has ran into this trainer before (not throwing it out since it's a hard shiny to get a hold of though) --

Mew (shiny) -- lv. 100

Adamant nature; likes to thrash about.

Hoenn 9/5/2011

Apparently arrived at lv. 100 after a long travel through time.

Fateful encounter.

Hp 341
Atk 328
Def 236
Sp. Atk 212
Sp. Def 236
Speed 299

Ability -- Synchronize

Outstanding Potential overall --> HP, Attack, Defense, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, Speed -- It can't be better in that regard.

Ot: Akuma (male); Ot Id no: 60606 <-- both this and the outstanding potential thing in terms of it's stats and nature made me think it was either hacked or RNG'd...

This next one I think might be legit -- but it's stats look like it might have been RNG'd... or the person tried over and over to get perfect stats...

Sandile (Shiny) -- Female -- lv. 1

Adamant nature; Alert to sounds.

9/17/2011 -- Egg received and hatched -- Route 3

Hp 12
Atk 6
Def 6
Sp. Atk 5
Sp. Def 6
Speed 6

Ability -- Intimidate

Outstanding Potential overall --> HP, Attack, Defense, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, Speed -- It can't be better in that regard.

Ot: Yuria (female); Ot Id no: 33312

dewey911p
16th September 2011, 12:45 AM
Got one I'm sure is a hack, but I wanted to see if anyone else has ran into this trainer before (not throwing it out since it's a hard shiny to get a hold of though) --

Mew (shiny) -- lv. 100

Adamant nature; likes to thrash about.

Hoenn 9/5/2011

Apparently arrived at lv. 100 after a long travel through time.

Fateful encounter.

Hp 341
Atk 328
Def 236
Sp. Atk 212
Sp. Def 236
Speed 299

Ability -- Synchronize

Ot: Akuma (male); Ot Id no: 60606 <-- both this and the outstanding potential thing in terms of it's stats and nature made me think it was either hacked or RNG'd...

This next one I think might be legit -- but it's stats look like it might have been RNG'd... or the person tried over and over to get perfect stats...

Sandile (Shiny) -- Female -- lv. 1

Adamant nature; Alert to sounds.

9/17/2011 -- Egg received and hatched -- Route 3

Hp 12
Atk 6
Def 6
Sp. Atk 5
Sp. Def 6
Speed 6

Ability -- Intimidate

Ot: Yuria (female); Ot Id no: 33312

the sandile looks good as far as i can tell but the mew should be japanese the only legit mew should come from a japanese emerald game. If its japanese it should be good

DragonMaster26
16th September 2011, 1:18 AM
the sandile looks good as far as i can tell but the mew should be japanese the only legit mew should come from a japanese emerald game. If its japanese it should be good

IIRC Hadou, MYSTRY, and Aura Mew can be legitly shiny and non-Japanese.

Too Funk to Druck
16th September 2011, 1:22 AM
IIRC Hadou, MYSTRY, and Aura Mew can be legitly shiny and non-Japanese.

Hadou Mew is the Japanese event. Aura Mew is the English equivalent.

DragonMaster26
16th September 2011, 1:27 AM
Hadou Mew is the Japanese event. Aura Mew is the English equivalent.

Aura mew was a European Release, not N.A, but ok, anyways they can still be shiny and NOT JAPANESE- Aura and Mystry mew

Soul18655
16th September 2011, 3:07 PM
can this event mew by shiny? And the Long travel through time thing belongs to the event celebi right? Those are the only reason I think its a hack

Japanese
Mew
Quirky
ID No 60510
Apparently arrived at L.v 30 after a long travel through time.
Fateful encounter
Sturdy body.

DragonMaster26
16th September 2011, 3:58 PM
can this event mew by shiny? And the Long travel through time thing belongs to the event celebi right? Those are the only reason I think its a hack

Mew
Quirky
ID No 60510
Fateful encounter
Sturdy body.

The "Long travel through time" applies to any pokemon that came from FR/LG, D/P/PT, not neccesarrily just a Celebi. As for the Mew that is the PokePark Mew and it's shininess is still un-certain, some people say it can be, some say it cannot.

Soul18655
16th September 2011, 4:09 PM
The "Long travel through time" applies to any pokemon that came from FR/LG, D/P/PT, not neccesarrily just a Celebi. As for the Mew that is the PokePark Mew and it's shininess is still un-certain, some people say it can be, some say it cannot.

would you say I'm clear to trade it then? also it said it arrived from hoenn

DragonMaster26
16th September 2011, 4:11 PM
would you say I'm clear to trade it then?

Yeah, it's fine to trade it.

Soul18655
16th September 2011, 4:18 PM
Is this a real event mew or a hack?
Japanese
Mew
ID.No60510
Quirky
Hoenn
Fateful encounter
Sturdy body.

dewey911p
16th September 2011, 5:12 PM
Is this a real event mew or a hack?
Japanese
Mew
ID.No60510
Quirky
Hoenn
Fateful encounter
Sturdy body.

Im confused, DragonMaster26 akreay said it was the Japanese Pokepark Mew. Is this a different one with a different question, or is it the same one still?

Missingno. Master
16th September 2011, 5:46 PM
Pokemon Species: Porygon
Nickname: (Its Japanese name)
OT: (Japanese name)
OT Gender: Red
IDno: 05055
EV's: None
IV's: 31 across the board; flawless
Nature: Modest
Characteristic: Somewhat vain
Ability: Analytic
Moves: Tackle, Conversion, Sharpen, Psybeam
Level Caught at: 10
Current Level: 10
Stats:
HP: 36
Attack: 18
Defense: 22
Sp. Atk: 27
Sp. Def: 23
Speed: 16
Location Caught: Entree Forest
Egg?: No
Pokeball Caught In: Dream Ball
Any other notes?: Got this off the GTS in exchange for a Latios. I'm slightly doubtful anyone would take the time to SR/RNG this one-off Pokemon with flawless IVs AND a good nature, and just trade it away, even for a legendary.

arceusvictini
16th September 2011, 5:50 PM
Pokemon Species: Porygon
Nickname: (Its Japanese name)
OT Gender: Red
IDno: 05055
IV's: 31 across the board; flawless
Ability: Analytic
Moves: Tackle, Conversion, Sharpen, Psybeam
Current Level: 10
Stats:
HP: 36
Attack: 18
Defense: 22
Sp. Atk: 27
Sp. Def: 23
Speed: 16
Pokeball Caught In: Dream Ball
Any other notes?: Got this off the GTS in exchange for a Latios. I'm slightly doubtful anyone would take the time to SR/RNG this one-off Pokemon with flawless IVs AND a good nature, and just trade it away, even for a legendary.

Cloning answers your question.

Soul18655
16th September 2011, 6:26 PM
Im confused, DragonMaster26 akreay said it was the Japanese Pokepark Mew. Is this a different one with a different question, or is it the same one still?

I'm just double checking sorry.

shikinokurai
17th September 2011, 1:13 AM
a question plz

if a person have a hacked pokemon .. can he enter the wifi and battle the other people online ?
>>
i'm really curious cuz the people who i battle with got powerful and shiny pokemon which i think it's impossible for that much of people to have !!!

Mister_SGG
17th September 2011, 1:15 AM
a question plz

if a person have a hacked pokemon .. can he enter the wifi and battle the other people online ?
>>
i'm really curious cuz the people who i battle with got powerful and shiny pokemon which i think it's impossible for that much of people to have !!!

Yes... why wouldn't he be able to?

shikinokurai
17th September 2011, 1:37 AM
Yes... why wouldn't he be able to?

why ? .. cuz i heard they can't .. i'm here to make sure

DragonMaster26
17th September 2011, 1:52 AM
why ? .. cuz i heard they can't .. i'm here to make sure

You heard wrong, a person can battle with hacked pokemon, but they or you cannot upload it on wifi to show other people, it will say "there was a problem with the pokemon" that message will show if it's a hacked pokemon or a banned move such as Sky Drop. and just because someone has a team full of shinies it doesnt mean they are hacked, theres a thing called Trading, and if they were strong it was probably because they had advantage moves on your pokemoh types, and/or they were flawless/ near-flawless.

dewey911p
17th September 2011, 4:56 AM
a question plz

>>

RNGing and EV training are the easiest ways to get strong shiny pokemon. I can RNG a pokemon in about 6 min (or 3 days, it depends on how good you are and how much time you have to try) and EV training only takes 30-60 min depending on your method and time available. Its not hard to get a team of 6 pokemon RNGed and EV trained. It can be done within a week if your really good at it or really free.

In regards to using hacked pokemon on wifi, i think there is a limit. If the pokemon is hacked in certain ways i believe the GTS prevents the entrance of that pokemon. However, i dont use hacked pokemon so i cant say for sure, i just remember hearing that before.

shikinokurai
17th September 2011, 8:33 AM
You heard wrong, a person can battle with hacked pokemon, but they or you cannot upload it on wifi to show other people, it will say "there was a problem with the pokemon" that message will show if it's a hacked pokemon or a banned move such as Sky Drop. and just because someone has a team full of shinies it doesnt mean they are hacked, theres a thing called Trading, and if they were strong it was probably because they had advantage moves on your pokemoh types, and/or they were flawless/ near-flawless.

ok i got it .. thx :D

shikinokurai
17th September 2011, 8:40 AM
RNGing and EV training are the easiest ways to get strong shiny pokemon. I can RNG a pokemon in about 6 min (or 3 days, it depends on how good you are and how much time you have to try) and EV training only takes 30-60 min depending on your method and time available. Its not hard to get a team of 6 pokemon RNGed and EV trained. It can be done within a week if your really good at it or really free.

In regards to using hacked pokemon on wifi, i think there is a limit. If the pokemon is hacked in certain ways i believe the GTS prevents the entrance of that pokemon. However, i dont use hacked pokemon so i cant say for sure, i just remember hearing that before.

i gave up on rng abusing .. that's impossible for me to do
ev training is must to do with me

umm .. so u mean not all the hacked pokemon ( assuming that there are other certain ways to make a hacked pokemon which the gts won't allow it ) will be prevented by the gts ?

afwxveteran
18th September 2011, 4:49 AM
Pokemon Species: Shaymin
Nickname: Shaymin (in Japanese)
OT: Japanese name
OT Gender: male
IDno: 24204
Shiny?: Yes
EV's: not known
IV's: not known
Nature: Quiet
Characteristic: Thoroughly cunning
Ability: Natural Cure
Moves: Growth, Magical Leaf, Leech Seed, Synthesis
Level Caught at: 30
Current Level: 30 (UT by looks of it)
Stats: HP = 102, Attack = 68, Defense = 71, Sp. Atk = 80, Sp. Def = 72, Speed 62
Location Caught: Sinnoh
Pokeball Caught In: Master ball
Any other notes?: Has live pokerus status

It seems too good to be true in this GTS trade but all seems legit except a few things that make it uncertain. It is hard to believe someone would give me their shiny Shaymin knowing how rare and hard that must be to get if it truly is legit. And one of my friends said he believes it is a hack because of the ball it is in, even though my searches state you can capture Shaymin in Flower Paradise.

Just felt my Serebii peers would be the best to check this with. Thanks all for your time.

Mystica
18th September 2011, 4:58 AM
A quick way to check and see if your Shaymin is legit, is by going to Lacunosa Town, and visiting the building next to it. With Shaymin at the front of your party, talk to the girl next to a shelf of books. If it's legit, she'll give you a flower; if not, it's hacked. ;o

afwxveteran
18th September 2011, 5:01 AM
I missed this in my checking of it and din't know about it. Thank you. I will check this out and let you all know in a response.

Mystica
18th September 2011, 5:13 AM
No problem. I had to go through something similar with my own Shaymin. =/

afwxveteran
18th September 2011, 5:29 AM
Wow. I received the flower. Unreal, I thought it was a far shot to get a Shaymin in the first place. A level 30 that is shiny on top of it is unreal because it is legit then. YAY! :D Thanks again Mystica!

Mystica
18th September 2011, 5:42 AM
Congratulations to you on the find! ;D

Aenea
18th September 2011, 2:04 PM
and visiting the building next to it.

This was way too confusing, took me ages to find the pokemon centre :P

Excitable Boy
18th September 2011, 6:46 PM
Wow. I received the flower. Unreal, I thought it was a far shot to get a Shaymin in the first place. A level 30 that is shiny on top of it is unreal because it is legit then. YAY! :D Thanks again Mystica!

No, it just means that whoever may have hacked it hacked fateful encounter onto it.

It could be legit, but, then, it might not be.

kaiser soze
18th September 2011, 6:50 PM
They could hake hacked Oak's Letter to illegitimately get a legal Shaymin. What did they want for it?

deathgaze560
18th September 2011, 8:50 PM
Nickname:
OT:もりそバ (not sure about the last letter, but i think that's what it is).
IDno:03545
Shiny?: yes
EV's: (if known)
IV's: (if known)
Nature: Naughty
Characteristic: Often dozes off.
Ability: Blaze
Moves: Tackle, Flame Charge
Level Caught at: N/A
Current Level: 1
Stats: Every stat 6, except sp. def (5)
Location Caught: Daycare Center i guess
Egg?: Yeah
Pokeball Caught In: pokeball
Any other notes?: Has pokerus, got in gts trade for lv 9 or under magikarp (shiny for magikarp????)

Curvee
18th September 2011, 8:58 PM
Nickname:
OT:もりそバ (not sure about the last letter, but i think that's what it is).
IDno:03545
Ability: Blaze
Moves: Tackle, Flame Charge
Level Caught at: N/A
Stats: Every stat 6, except sp. def (5)
Location Caught: Daycare Center i guess
Egg?: Yeah
Any other notes?: Has pokerus, got in gts trade for lv 9 or under magikarp (shiny for magikarp????)

It sounds legit to me~ o ^ o Even If yew received this Shiny from the GTS everything here seems in order. :3 Nothing says it could be hacked or anything from the looks of things it seems to have been hatched through Masuda method and Pokerus isn't exactly rare once yew finally have it~ Though personally I tend to stray away from GTS D: Im never too fond of that place but to me this Tepid seems legit~ !! :3

Only thing setting it off is why would anyone trade a Shiny Tepid for a regular magikarp...? XD; Sounds kinda fishy to me but still that doesnt exactly scream that its hacked just places a huge question mark over it. o ^ o;;

DragonMaster26
18th September 2011, 9:11 PM
It sounds legit to me~ o ^ o Even If yew received this Shiny from the GTS everything here seems in order. :3 Nothing says it could be hacked or anything from the looks of things it seems to have been hatched through Masuda method and Pokerus isn't exactly rare once yew finally have it~ Though personally I tend to stray away from GTS D: Im never too fond of that place but to me this Tepid seems legit~ !! :3

Only thing setting it off is why would anyone trade a Shiny Tepid for a regular magikarp...? XD; Sounds kinda fishy to me but still that doesnt exactly scream that its hacked just places a huge question mark over it. o ^ o;;

Cloning, its the way to have unlimited of anything so i can give it away for the dumbest things.

Shine
19th September 2011, 3:19 AM
the Tepig looks legit.

Try the IV checker in Nimbasa's Gear Station, if he says all stats are perfect, then it's most likely the result of an RNG, which is fine.

Soul18655
19th September 2011, 3:29 AM
I had a modest DW rayquaza that I was told was a hack, so I check my adamant one and it has the same name and owner is it a hack too. here some more info

Name 레쿠쟈
OT 트레버
ID60523
Modest/ Adamant nature
8/25/2011
Entree Forest
Apparently met at Lv.50.
often dozes off. for the modest. a little quick tempered. for the adamant
both in dream ball.

If I can find out if they're hacks that would really help me.

dewey911p
19th September 2011, 6:40 AM
they look like the Korean DW Rayquazas which are legit. wtg finding 2 thats impressive

DragonMaster26
19th September 2011, 7:13 AM
I had a modest DW rayquaza that I was told was a hack, so I check my adamant one and it has the same name and owner is it a hack too. here some more info

Name 레쿠쟈
OT 트레버
ID60523
Modest/ Adamant nature
8/25/2011
Entree Forest
Apparently met at Lv.50.
often dozes off. for the modest. a little quick tempered. for the adamant
both in dream ball.

If I can find out if they're hacks that would really help me.

It's fine, whoever told you that is just a jealous sore loser, i have all the natured ones except Rash.

deathgaze560
19th September 2011, 11:44 AM
Free shiny tepig! I already evolved it =) Let the bragging rights commence!

Soul18655
19th September 2011, 2:15 PM
Thanks for you help guys.

Tokyo Oranges
19th September 2011, 5:30 PM
Nickname: Breloom
OT: Ash
OT Gender: Male
IDno:19323
EV's: It was clean when I got it but I ev trained it 252 atk/252spe/4 -somethingidon'tremember-
IV's: unknown
Nature: Gentle
Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
Ability: Effect Spore
Moves: Sky uppercut, Stone edge Seed bomb, Return
Level Caught at: 65
Current Level: 69
Stats: HP:165 Atk: 249 Def:114 Spatk: 102 SpDef:115 Spe:147
Location Caught: Route 10
Pokeball Caught In: Master Ball
Any other notes?: Well they wanted a low level alakazam for it (I think it was between 10 and 20) And the whole Route 10 thing and Master ball scream red flag to me.

WishIhadaManafi5
19th September 2011, 5:43 PM

That's good. The mew isn't Japanese and it isn't an Aura one, but I'm keeping it for the heck of it, since getting a hold of any mew these days is pretty hard.

jackiedog
19th September 2011, 9:10 PM
Is my pokemon hacked

Name Venusaur
Nickname Kajola
Female
Stanard Pokeball
Kato
(Non Shiny)
Relaxed Nature (Impetous and silly)
Apparently arrived at LV 92
after a song travle through time
Item Leftovers
OT Kiry (Red)
ID no. 47970

Moves
Sworda Dance 30
Energy ball 10
Sludge Bomb 10
Earthquake 10

Stats
HP 284
Attack 193
Def 206
Sp. Atk 217
Sp. Def 196
Speed 196

Ability
overgrown

Ribbons
League Ribbon01
Memorial Ribbon01
Memorial Ribbon02

Excitable Boy
19th September 2011, 11:59 PM

Hack.

Use the form. I can't tell what region that's from.

Shine
20th September 2011, 5:22 AM
^
eh, considering that Venusaur "arrived after a long travel through time", the only options are either Kanto or Hoenn.
Venusaur can be obtained in both region (through breeding for Hoenn), so the more important part is not the region, but the ball it is in, which jackiedog also forgot to mention. Venusaur must be in a standard Pokeball.

Nickname: Breloom
IDno:19323
EV's: It was clean when I got it but I ev trained it 252 atk/252spe/4 -somethingidon'tremember-
Nature: Gentle
Ability: Effect Spore
Moves: Sky uppercut, Stone edge Seed bomb, Return
Level Caught at: 65
Current Level: 69
Stats: HP:165 Atk: 249 Def:114 Spatk: 102 SpDef:115 Spe:147
Location Caught: Route 10
Any other notes?: Well they wanted a low level alakazam for it (I think it was between 10 and 20) And the whole Route 10 thing and Master ball scream red flag to me.

Hack, because there's no wild lv 65 Shroomish or Breloom in B/W.

Shroomish do appear in Black, but it's in Route 11, and the highest Level you can find for the wild Shroomish is 55.

bloodghoul
20th September 2011, 2:24 PM
Pokemon Species: Pikachu
Nickname: ピカチュウ
OT: わっしょい
IDno: 07301
Shiny?: NO
EV's: NONE looks untouched
IV's: ????
Nature: Hardy
Characteristic: Mischievous
Ability: Lightningrod
Moves: Sing - Teeter Dance - Encore - Electro Ball
Level Caught at: Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 30
Current Level: 30
Stats: HP: 61 Atk: 43 Def: 31 SpA: 44 SpD: 32 Spe: 59
Location Caught: Lovely Place
Egg?: NO
Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
Any other notes?: Holding a Light Ball

Excitable Boy
20th September 2011, 2:28 PM
Looks like a Wasshoi Singing Pikachu. Nothing inherently wrong with it.

Magicmonkey
20th September 2011, 9:08 PM
not a hack request but something im confused at. i got a smr2010 jirachi, i remember getting it from i think it was the pokemart, and i had the event card thing for it, and i got in the game its supposed to be from (pearl i think) but my ds says it came from johto. i never traded this poke and have had him for a while, but his region has changed. any ideas?

randomspot555
20th September 2011, 10:45 PM
not a hack request but something im confused at. i got a smr2010 jirachi, i remember getting it from i think it was the pokemart, and i had the event card thing for it, and i got in the game its supposed to be from (pearl i think) but my ds says it came from johto. i never traded this poke and have had him for a while, but his region has changed. any ideas?

According to the location data summary on Bulbapedia (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9_Transfer), what that probably means is that your smr2010 Jirachi was originally received on a HGSS game. I'm not 100% certain about this and haven't tested it myself, but just offering up an answer I found by looking around.

DragonMaster26
20th September 2011, 11:14 PM

It's fine mine says the same thing, its because it came from either HG/SS.

jackiedog
21st September 2011, 12:02 AM
^
eh, considering that Venusaur "arrived after a long travel through time", the only options are either Kanto or Hoenn.
Venusaur can be obtained in both region (through breeding for Hoenn), so the more important part is not the region, but the ball it is in, which jackiedog also forgot to mention. Venusaur must be in a standard Pokeball.

My venusaur came from kanto (after a long travel through time) and was caught in a standard pokeball.

DragonMaster26
21st September 2011, 3:28 AM
My venusaur came from kanto (after a long travel through time) and was caught in a standard pokeball.

Then it is legit.

Magicmonkey
21st September 2011, 3:02 PM
no the jirachi was an event i got myself. the only games its been on have been my pearl and my black. i dont even own hg/ss.

kaiser soze
21st September 2011, 3:19 PM
But the trainer "SMR2010" is not you. It's a female Jotho trainer.

Missingno. Master
21st September 2011, 10:15 PM
Pokemon Species: Blaziken
Nickname: Blaziken
IDno: 64923
EV's: 255 Attack/255 Speed
IV's: 3/16/20/2/18/12 (HP/Atk/Def/Sp. Atk/Sp. Def/Spd)
Nature: Serious
Characteristic: Sturdy body
Ability: Speed Boost
Moves: Flare Blitz, Hi Jump Kick, Shadow Claw, Protect
Current Level: 66
Stats:
HP: 183
Atk: 215
Def: 110
Sp. Atk: 151
Sp. Def: 109
Spd: 160
Pokeball Caught In: Great Ball
Any other notes?: Obtained it as a Combusken at level 26; it had its Japanese name, which changed to "Blaziken" upon evolution, indicating no nickname; Knew normal level-up moves when I obtained it; Its EVs upon obtaining it suggested it had been used for in-game purposes, I wiped those with berries before EV training it; Nothing appears to be wrong with it, but I just wanted to make absolutely sure.

Lazy Shiny Hunter
21st September 2011, 10:26 PM

DragonMaster26
21st September 2011, 10:43 PM
Pokemon Species: Blaziken
Nickname: Blaziken
IDno: 64923
EV's: 255 Attack/255 Speed
IV's: 3/16/20/2/18/12 (HP/Atk/Def/Sp. Atk/Sp. Def/Spd)
Characteristic: Sturdy body
Ability: Speed Boost
Moves: Flare Blitz, Hi Jump Kick, Shadow Claw, Protect
Current Level: 66
Stats:
HP: 183
Atk: 215
Def: 110
Sp. Atk: 151
Sp. Def: 109
Spd: 160
Pokeball Caught In: Great Ball
Any other notes?: Obtained it as a Combusken at level 26; it had its Japanese name, which changed to "Blaziken" upon evolution, indicating no nickname; Knew normal level-up moves when I obtained it; Its EVs upon obtaining it suggested it had been used for in-game purposes, I wiped those with berries before EV training it; Nothing appears to be wrong with it, but I just wanted to make absolutely sure.

the only bothering thing is the "hi jump kick" because the moves a dw torchic has is , Scratch, Ember, Growl, Focus Energy, thats what i have seen on all the "legit" dw torchic's, so yeah....

really, cant come up with your own phrase, you have to copy serebii user "a person"'s phrase, wow. Great job ;-)

Missingno. Master
21st September 2011, 10:50 PM
the only bothering thing is the "hi jump kick" because the moves a dw torchic has is , Scratch, Ember, Growl, Focus Energy, thats what i have seen on all the "legit" dw torchic's, so yeah....

That shouldn't bother you. The Combusken had those exact moves (might have had Peck instead of Growl, not sure) when I got it. When it evolved, I took it to the move relearner to teach it Hi Jump Kick. As can be done with all Blaziken in Generation V. I taught it the moves it currently knows through TM, leveling up, and, as previously stated, the move relearner.

afwxveteran
21st September 2011, 11:33 PM
Pokemon Species: Manaphy
Nickname: Manaphy in Japanese
IDno:64658
EV's: No
IV's: No
Characteristic: Loves to eat
Ability: Hydration
Moves: Tail Glow, Bubble, Water Sport, Charm
Level Caught at: Apparently arrived ay Lv. 15. Fateful Encounter.
Current Level: 15 (has been used a bit)
Stats: HP = 58, Atk = 41, Def = 38, Sp Atk =35, Sp Def = 36, Speed = 34
Location Caught: Johto
Pokeball Caught In: Normal pokeball
Any other notes?: Received via GTS

Some things seem pretty fishy to me here as it does say anything about being hatched while it is in a normal pokeball and not in a cherish ball. Hack or clone? I dunno unless there is another way of getting this that I am unaware of. Thought to consult my Serebii peers for their thoughts. Thanks for your time!

ViperQueen
21st September 2011, 11:41 PM
I'm not sure, but if it did hatch from an egg, i dont think it would say fateful encounter

And if it was from an event, wouldnt it be in a cherish ball and like level 50? (dont remember what level)

DragonMaster26
21st September 2011, 11:41 PM
That shouldn't bother you. The Combusken had those exact moves (might have had Peck instead of Growl, not sure) when I got it. When it evolved, I took it to the move relearner to teach it Hi Jump Kick. As can be done with all Blaziken in Generation V. I taught it the moves it currently knows through TM, leveling up, and, as previously stated, the move relearner.

i yes i forgot about move re-learner, thanks for reminding me ;-)

afwxveteran
21st September 2011, 11:45 PM
I'm not sure, but if it did hatch from an egg, i dont think it would say fateful encounter

And if it was from an event, wouldnt it be in a cherish ball and like level 50? (dont remember what level)

There were some event Manaphy given out at level 1 and 5 but they would still be in a cherish ball. If it was hatched it would naturally be in a normal pokeball, but there is no mention of hatching. Does hatching it in Pokemon Ranger and then transferring it allow this info to be lost? Forgive the dumb question but I haven't played Pokemon Ranger... but does Ranger take place in Johto region? Searching for possibilities still.

Annihilator
22nd September 2011, 12:01 AM
There were some event Manaphy given out at level 1 and 5 but they would still be in a cherish ball. If it was hatched it would naturally be in a normal pokeball, but there is no mention of hatching. Does hatching it in Pokemon Ranger and then transferring it allow this info to be lost? Forgive the dumb question but I haven't played Pokemon Ranger... but does Ranger take place in Johto region? Searching for possibilities still.

You can't hatch it in pokemon ranger... I think it would say egg received from Pokemon ranger or something along the lines, and then what route/city it hatched at in your game.

cannibaleyes
22nd September 2011, 12:03 AM
Pokemon Species: Manaphy
Nickname: Manaphy in Japanese
IDno:64658
EV's: No
IV's: No
Characteristic: Loves to eat
Ability: Hydration
Moves: Tail Glow, Bubble, Water Sport, Charm
Level Caught at: Apparently arrived ay Lv. 15. Fateful Encounter.
Current Level: 15 (has been used a bit)
Stats: HP = 58, Atk = 41, Def = 38, Sp Atk =35, Sp Def = 36, Speed = 34
Pokeball Caught In: Normal pokeball
Any other notes?: Received via GTS

Some things seem pretty fishy to me here as it does say anything about being hatched while it is in a normal pokeball and not in a cherish ball. Hack or clone? I dunno unless there is another way of getting this that I am unaware of. Thought to consult my Serebii peers for their thoughts. Thanks for your time!
I think it's fine. Looks like a Ranger Manaphy to me. Since it was transferred to 5th gen., it's perfectly normal for it to not say anything about it being an Egg. Ranger Manaphy do have the "Fateful Encounter" tag even though they're hatched, so that part looks okay, too. =)

afwxveteran
22nd September 2011, 12:09 AM
I think it's fine. Looks like a Ranger Manaphy to me. Since it was transferred to 5th gen., it's perfectly normal for it to not say anything about it being an Egg. Ranger Manaphy do have the "Fateful Encounter" tag even though they're hatched, so that part looks okay, too. =)

Okay! Thanks! I just wasn't certain if it should have the hatched status or not if it was a legit Ranger Manaphy. :D

cannibaleyes
22nd September 2011, 12:14 AM
Okay! Thanks! I just wasn't certain if it should have the hatched status or not if it was a legit Ranger Manaphy. :D
Nope, it won't say anything about it being hatched, since it wasn't actually hatched in 5th gen. All pokemon hatched in 4th gen. and transferred just say "Arrived at" or whatever, not hatched. Hope that helped. (=

DragonMaster26
22nd September 2011, 12:38 AM

Nope, it won't say anything about it being hatched, since it wasn't actually hatched in 5th gen. All pokemon hatched in 4th gen. and transferred just say "Arrived at" or whatever, not hatched. Hope that helped. (=

Actually according to this http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9_Transfer

and this http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Manaphy_(Pok%C3%A9mon)

it would appear it's Ranger Manaphy, so it would come from an egg, so regardless it hatched in 4th gen it would still say "egg apparently hatched at", ill transfer my Manaphy Egg when i get home and ill see what it says, but im sure it would still say that if it's legit.

thetifftiff
22nd September 2011, 2:04 AM
Actually according to this http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9_Transfer

and this http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Manaphy_(Pok%C3%A9mon)

it would appear it's Ranger Manaphy, so it would come from an egg, so regardless it hatched in 4th gen it would still say "egg apparently hatched at", ill transfer my Manaphy Egg when i get home and ill see what it says, but im sure it would still say that if it's legit.

I know manaphy eggs are special in that they have their own sprites but it would be odd for it to say "egg apparently hatched in Johto" when no other pokemon has this info when transferred to a fifth gen game.

dewey911p
22nd September 2011, 2:39 AM
for what its worth, i have 3 manaphy and all say fateful encounter and arrived at... but nothing about hatching. Also, 2 say they are from Johto and one is from Sinnoh. I was told that the two from Johto were Ranger Manaphys and the last one i got off the GTS like 6 months ago, all in all, it looks perfectly fine

Magicmonkey
22nd September 2011, 3:02 PM
thanks for clearing up about my jiracji. i just thought, wait its never been to johto? and got confused

Lazy Shiny Hunter
22nd September 2011, 9:15 PM
really, cant come up with your own phrase, you have to copy serebii user "a person"'s phrase, wow. Great job ;-)

Heh, didn't think it was a catch phrase or anything, it just popped into my head, honest.

Anyway to keep on topic:
Pokemon Species: Tauros
Nickname: TAUROS
OT: Jarrett
IDno: 11059
IV's: Above average, 31's in Attack and Speed
Ability: Anger Point
Moves: Rage, Horn Attack, Scary Face, Pursuit
Level Caught at: 15
Current Level: 15
Stats: 49/35/36/18/29/42
Pokeball Caught In: Safari Ball

Pokemon Species: Cresselia
Nickname: CRESSELIA
OT: Matthew
IDno: 07586
IV's: Above average, fantastic speed
Nature: Impish
Characteristic: Quick to flee
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Psychic, Light Screen, Charge Beam, Reflect
Level Caught at: 50
Current Level: 84
Stats: 319/155/236/141/233/205
Pokeball Caught In: Poke Ball
Any other notes?: The one thing that tipped this off was the Poke Ball, but otherwise it could be okay...

Just two old shinies I got off of Negotiations a while back. Probably stupid to ask, but it doesn't hurt to make sure if they're hacked or from blacklisted owners or anything.

Excitable Boy
22nd September 2011, 10:58 PM

I'm copying my own phrase?

That's an alt of mine.

Annihilator
23rd September 2011, 12:54 AM
Heh, didn't think it was a catch phrase or anything, it just popped into my head, honest.

Anyway to keep on topic:
Pokemon Species: Tauros
Nickname: TAUROS
OT: Jarrett
IDno: 11059
IV's: Above average, 31's in Attack and Speed
Ability: Anger Point
Moves: Rage, Horn Attack, Scary Face, Pursuit
Level Caught at: 15
Current Level: 15
Stats: 49/35/36/18/29/42
Pokeball Caught In: Safari Ball

Pokemon Species: Cresselia
Nickname: CRESSELIA
OT: Matthew
IDno: 07586
IV's: Above average, fantastic speed
Nature: Impish
Characteristic: Quick to flee
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Psychic, Light Screen, Charge Beam, Reflect
Current Level: 84
Stats: 319/155/236/141/233/205
Pokeball Caught In: Poke Ball
Any other notes?: The one thing that tipped this off was the Poke Ball, but otherwise it could be okay...

Just two old shinies I got off of Negotiations a while back. Probably stupid to ask, but it doesn't hurt to make sure if they're hacked or from blacklisted owners or anything.

They both appear legit...

Anyway,

Pokemon Species: Deoxys
Nickname: DEOXYS
OT: Namie
IDno: 47374
IV's: HP 26, ATK 0, DEF 23, SPATK 2, SPDEF 3, SPD 27
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Pressure
Moves: Knock Off, Pursuit, Psychic, Swift
Stats: 77, 95, 41, 95, 38, 92
Location Caught: Hoenn
Form: Normal
Fateful? Yes.

dewey911p
23rd September 2011, 1:16 AM
deoxys looks ok to me

Missingno. Master
23rd September 2011, 1:37 AM
Pokemon Species: Deoxys
Nickname: DEOXYS
OT: Namie
IDno: 47374
IV's: HP 26, ATK 0, DEF 23, SPATK 2, SPDEF 3, SPD 27
Nature: Sassy
Moves: Knock Off, Pursuit, Psychic, Swift
Stats: 77, 95, 41, 95, 38, 92
Location Caught: Hoenn
Form: Normal
Fateful? Yes.

Just out of curiosity, what did you trade for that Deoxys?

23rd September 2011, 3:08 AM
Pokemon Species: regigigas
Nickname: japanese
OT: japanese
IDno: 07198
EV's: unkown
IV's: unkown
Nature: timid
Characteristic: strongly defiant
Ability: slow start
Moves: crush grip iron head icy wind rock slide
Level Caught at: apparently arrived at Lv. 100
Current Level: 100
Stats: 333 302 242 172 252 232
Location Caught: sinnoh
Pokeball Caught In: cherish
Any other notes?:n/a

Pokemon Species:Mew
OT: Eppie
IDno:25162
EV's: ut
Nature: adamant
Ability:synchronize
Moves: softboiled transfromed counter metronome
Level Caught at: 30 long travel through time
Stats: 109 81 74 60 74 74
Location Caught: hoenn
Pokeball Caught In: Dive
Any other notes?: n/a

Pokemon Species:rayquaza
Nickname: korean
IDno: 60523
Nature: modest
Ability: air lock
Moves: rest air slash ancientpower outrage
Current Level: 50
Stats: 180 148 98 178 101 112
Any other notes?: its korean DW event

dewey911p
23rd September 2011, 3:16 AM
Pokemon Species: regigigas
OT: japanese
IDno: 07198
EV's: unkown
Nature: timid
Characteristic: strongly defiant
Ability: slow start
Moves: crush grip iron head icy wind rock slide
Level Caught at: apparently arrived at Lv. 100
Stats: 333 302 242 172 252 232
Any other notes?:n/a

Pokemon Species:Mew
OT: Eppie
IDno:25162
Ability:synchronize
Moves: softboiled transfromed counter metronome
Level Caught at: 30 long travel through time
Stats: 109 81 74 60 74 74
Location Caught: hoenn
Pokeball Caught In: Dive
Any other notes?: n/a

that is a legit Pokemon movie 8 regigigas event, nothing to worry about. Also, the EPPIE Mew has been circulating around the trade forum for awhile now and as far as any one knows, it is legit

P.S. if your worried because you got Regigigas off the GTS (i dont know if you did or not) it doesn't have an event ribbon so it can be traded in negotiations or over the regular GTS

23rd September 2011, 3:18 AM
ok no i didn't get it over gts just was wondering if it was legit before i offer it

DragonMaster26
23rd September 2011, 3:19 AM
I'm copying my own phrase?

That's an alt of mine.

And im a physic to know that.

dewey911p
23rd September 2011, 3:20 AM
ok no i didn't get it over gts just was wondering if it was legit before i offer it

no worries, it is :)

23rd September 2011, 3:21 AM
ok so what about mew and raquaza?

dewey911p
23rd September 2011, 3:28 AM
ok so what about mew and raquaza?

I think that is the same Eppie's mew that has been circulating around the trade forums for awhile now and i have never heard anyone say it is anything but legit (including me who loves my shiny nearflawless adamant mew :D) so the mew is good also. As for the Rayquaza, i dont know much about the korean events so i cant say anything for sure but you should wait for someone more knowledgeable then i b/c i had 2 and they both turned out to be hacks :/

23rd September 2011, 3:29 AM
oh ok i will wait

DragonMaster26
23rd September 2011, 3:36 AM
oh ok i will wait

The Dw Korean Rayquaza is fine

23rd September 2011, 3:37 AM
yay now i can start trading them all

Excitable Boy
23rd September 2011, 4:50 AM
And im a physic to know that.

You're a law of physics?

Wow. Which one?

M2P
23rd September 2011, 12:20 PM
This Zorua looks legitimate, but I would just like to make sure it is ;)

Pokemon: Zorua
OT: Jane
ID: 38291
Nature: Naive
Caught: Route 3 (Egg) (Pokeball)
Proud of it's power.
Moves: Scratch, Leer
Stats:
HP: 11
Attack: 6
Defense: 6
Sp. Atk: 6
Sp. Def: 4
Speed: 6
Ability: Illusion
Shiny: Yes

#chelloressurection
23rd September 2011, 12:22 PM
This Zorua looks legitimate, but I would just like to make sure it is ;)

Pokemon: Zorua
OT: Jane
ID: 38291
Caught: Route 3 (Egg) (Pokeball)
Proud of it's power.
Moves: Scratch, Leer
Stats:
HP: 11
Attack: 6
Defense: 6
Sp. Atk: 6
Sp. Def: 4
Speed: 6
Ability: Illusion
Shiny: Yes

Looks legit, 2 questions.

1) Was it your egg?
2) how many eggs?

That will probably decide that more.

jolteon135
23rd September 2011, 12:32 PM

1) Was it your egg?
2) how many eggs?

Why would he need a hack check for his own egg? Don't you think he'd know if he hacked it?

#chelloressurection
23rd September 2011, 12:35 PM
Well, he wouldnt need a hack check for the egg, but it was your point exactly, he should have an idea if it is his egg.

M2P
23rd September 2011, 1:33 PM

1) Was it your egg?
2) how many eggs?

Sorry for the late reply. Wasn't paying attention to the thread.

Anyway, it was traded from the GTS. :)

Prestonscott89
23rd September 2011, 1:43 PM
Imo it's really hard to tell if it is is a hack or not regardless if it's from the GTS...my personal suggestion is try entering the Random Matchup option under or above GTS...as it doesn't allow hacks :P

M2P
23rd September 2011, 1:45 PM
Imo it's really hard to tell if it is is a hack or not regardless if it's from the GTS...my personal suggestion is try entering the Random Matchup option under or above GTS...as it doesn't allow hacks :P
I just did and it does allow it, so I guess it's legit. Either that or a really good hack.

Thanks a lot everyone :).

barak446
23rd September 2011, 3:04 PM
I have deoxys atack form with 504 atack does even possible?

Magicmonkey
23rd September 2011, 3:22 PM
presuming a flawless iv deoxys attack base stat at lv 100 for attack is 396. +63 for ev's is 459. +10% is 46 for nature, equaling 505 by my reckoing. so only a flawless ev trained deoxys attack at lv 100 could have 504 attack

(this is all theory, iam no expert, more details would help, specifically what judge says, its characteristic and nature)

barak446
23rd September 2011, 3:26 PM
I got him on level 30... and train him on ev train... That mean he is also flawless?(the nature is lonely..)

Magicmonkey
23rd September 2011, 3:43 PM
i lonely is + atk _def, so he must have 31 atk iv to get that stat. i checked this with pokemon online, 504 atk is his max.

barak446
23rd September 2011, 3:51 PM
yay he is real...!

kaiser soze
23rd September 2011, 4:02 PM
I'm not sold that that method is as effective as you think. I've seen plenty of shiny starters in Masterballs.

Magicmonkey
23rd September 2011, 4:53 PM
most likely. if you know his evs, use serebiis iv calculator and find out if he is flawless.

M2P
23rd September 2011, 5:04 PM
I'm not sold that that method is as effective as you think. I've seen plenty of shiny starters in Masterballs.

Well the only reason I have a suspicion it's a hack is because I received it from the GTS. It looks fine on my end, but I'm just a bit suspicious.

barak446
23rd September 2011, 5:05 PM
he is flawess thank a lot!

Magicmonkey
24th September 2011, 9:08 AM
these guys look suspiscious
Pokemon Species:RAYQUAZA
Nickname:RAYQUAZA
OT:mau
IDno: 65535
EV's: (if known)unknown
IV's: (if known) unknown
Characteristic: capable of taking hits
Moves: outrage, ancient power and dragon claw (fly probably deleted for transfer)
Level Caught at: arrived at lv 100
Stats: hp 351, atk 438, def 216, sp atk 302, sp def 216, spd 289
Location Caught: hoenn after long travel through time, fateful encounter
Egg?: nope
Any other notes?: traded for venusaur 100 female, has league and memorial ribbon

Pokemon Species:charizard
Nickname:Charizard
OT: lyam
IDno: 03638
Shiny?: yep
Nature: serious
Characteristic: likes to thrash about
Ability: blaze
Moves: heat wave, focus blast flare blitz
Stats: hp 279, atk 204, spatk 241, def 175, sp def 176, spd 226
Location Caught: sinnoh (very suspicious)
Egg?:
Pokeball Caught In: cherish ball (and fateful encounter, seems strange)
Any other notes?: wanted suicune lv 100 for it.

Pokemon Species: mew
Nickname: Mew
OT: GIULIA
OT Gender: female
IDno: 01000
Ability: synchronize
Moves: hypnosis, false swipe
Level Caught at: arrived at 53
Current Level: 55
Stats: hp 179, atk 143, def 132, sp atk 105, sp def 129, spd 132
Location Caught: sinnoh, fateful encounter
Egg?:
Pokeball Caught In: cherish ball
Any other notes?: asked for girafarig female under lv 9. was holding a light ball.

all gtsed this morning (along with legit looking shint palkia, it was a good morning ^_^) they look suspcious.

Shine
24th September 2011, 9:30 AM
Moves: outrage, ancient power and dragon claw (fly probably deleted for transfer)
Any other notes?: traded for venusaur 100 female, has league and memorial ribbon

Seems fine.

EDIT : Hacked, since it has Fateful encounter

Nickname:Charizard
OT: lyam
IDno: 03638
Nature: serious
Characteristic: likes to thrash about
Moves: heat wave, focus blast flare blitz
Stats: hp 279, atk 204, spatk 241, def 175, sp def 176, spd 226
Location Caught: sinnoh (very suspicious)
Egg?:
Pokeball Caught In: cherish ball (and fateful encounter, seems strange)
Any other notes?: wanted suicune lv 100 for it.

Hacked, there's no Cherish Ball Charmander/Charizard event with that ID & OT.
There was a few Fateful Encounter Charmander events, but all of them gets a fixed OT & ID (the OT is トウキョー and the ID are either 07207, 07208, 07209, or 07200), and obviously, all of them are Japanese so they should unlock the Japanese Dex data for them.

Pokemon Species: mew
Nickname: Mew
OT: GIULIA
OT Gender: female
IDno: 01000
Ability: synchronize
Moves: hypnosis, false swipe
Level Caught at: arrived at 53
Current Level: 55
Stats: hp 179, atk 143, def 132, sp atk 105, sp def 129, spd 132
Location Caught: sinnoh, fateful encounter
Egg?:
Pokeball Caught In: cherish ball
Any other notes?: asked for girafarig female under lv 9. was holding a light ball.

Seems like the Italian Pokemon Ranch Mew, though I'm not sure why someone would want to delete its Synthesis, considering Mew cannot normally learn that move.

You might want to post the Shiny Palkia too.

M2P
24th September 2011, 10:03 AM
Is this Deoxy's legitimate? I received it from a friend of mine, but I'm not sure if it's legitimate.

Lonely Nature
Caught with Masterball in Kanto
Level 30
Apparrently arrived at level 30 after a long travel through time
Moves:
Taunt
Pursuit
Psychic
Superpower
OT: Hayley
ID: 61134

It looks fine, but if anyone can spot anything wrong please tell me :)

Magicmonkey
24th September 2011, 10:03 AM
its the same as a regular palkiua, just leveld up twice arrived at 49, sinnoh, 4 moves he has when fought in pearl. so charizard is hack (still keeping cause he looks awesome) others are fine. what about rayquazas fateful encounter?

myriada
24th September 2011, 10:15 AM
Any other notes?: traded for venusaur 100 female, has league and memorial ribbonWhile probably possible, suspicious that it happens to be shiny, OT 65535, and was caught in a Poke Ball.

Magicmonkey
24th September 2011, 10:29 AM
but it had a fateful encounter. is there an event rayquaza. also the shiny charizard is allowed in random matchups, which apparently means it isnt hacked. any thoughts?

myriada
24th September 2011, 10:58 AM
but it had a fateful encounter. is there an event rayquaza. also the shiny charizard is allowed in random matchups, which apparently means it isnt hacked. any thoughts?Ah, didn't spot that. As far as I know there were no Gen 3 Rayquaza events, so then it'll be a hack for sure.

Magicmonkey
24th September 2011, 11:01 AM
thats why i was suspicious. ill google it.

Squirel Princess
24th September 2011, 3:43 PM
Pokemon Species: Dragonite
Nickname: DRAGONITE
OT:AMBREE
OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male)Female
IDno:44862
Shiny?:no
IV's: (if known)unknown
Nature: quiet
Characteristic: often scatters things
Ability: Inner focus
Moves:surf, waterfall, strength, fly
Level Caught at: Aparently arrived at lv.57
Current Level: 94
Stats:318/293/220/232/218/186
Location Caught:Kanto
Egg?: no?
Any other notes?: has Champion Ribbon Sinoh Champ ribbon and cool ribbon. from GTS

Annihilator
24th September 2011, 3:51 PM
Nickname: DRAGONITE
OT:AMBREE
OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male)Female
IDno:44862
Nature: quiet
Characteristic: often scatters things
Moves:surf, waterfall, strength, fly
Level Caught at: Aparently arrived at lv.57
Current Level: 94
Stats:318/293/220/232/218/186
Location Caught:Kanto
Egg?: no?
Any other notes?: has Champion Ribbon Sinoh Champ ribbon and cool ribbon. from GTS

Looks legit to me.

Magicmonkey
24th September 2011, 4:40 PM
nope, no rayquaza gen 3 events, hes hacked as well.

dewey911p
24th September 2011, 6:37 PM
but it had a fateful encounter. is there an event rayquaza. also the shiny charizard is allowed in random matchups, which apparently means it isnt hacked. any thoughts?

just because a pokemon is allowed in random matchups doesn''t mean its legit. the game only catches certain things about it that prevents it from entering random matchups, its still hacked, but it passes the in game checks to get onto the GTS

Shine
25th September 2011, 1:23 AM
nope, no rayquaza gen 3 events, hes hacked as well.

Ah yeah, sorry, didn't notice the Fateful encounter.

So yeah it is hacked. So far it's only your Mew and Palkia that seems legit

Magicmonkey
25th September 2011, 8:12 AM
aaaaaaaah well. its a shame as those were the two shinies i really wanted. but i didnt trade much for them, so i can probably get more back.

Curvee
26th September 2011, 2:16 AM
Pokemon Species: Celebi.
Nickname: Japanese.
OT: Japanese.
OT Gender: Red.
IDno: 31121
Shiny?: Yes.
EV's: None.
IV's: Relatively superior potential overall. Its speed stat cant be better in that regard. :3
Nature: Lax.
Characteristic: Alert to sounds.
Ability: Natural Cure.
Moves: Confusion, Recover, Heal bell, Safeguard.
Level Caught at: Apparently arrived at Lv.10.
Current Level: 10.
Stats: HP 42 Atk 25 Def 29 Sp atk 27 Sp def 24 Speed 28.
Location Caught: Hoenn. After a long travel through time.
Egg?: No.
Pokeball Caught In: Normal Pokeball.
Any other notes?: I keep on hearing that Shiny Celebi is impossible to get and all sorts of rumors o A o; So I decided to have mine checked out I believe it is the "Agato" Celebi. :3 Hopefully its legit~ !! Thank you very much to anyone who helps me~ X3

randomspot555
26th September 2011, 2:48 AM
Any other notes?: I keep on hearing that Shiny Celebi is impossible to get and all sorts of rumors o A o; So I decided to have mine checked out I believe it is the "Agato" Celebi. :3 Hopefully its legit~ !! Thank you very much to anyone who helps me~ X3

Okay, here's the truth time:

If you did not personally obtain the event yourself, then you'll never 100% know if it's truly legit. This is true for ANY Pokemon you obtain in a trade, but it's doubly so with events.

As for the 3rd gen Celebi and Jirachi events that both originate from the Colosseum bonus discs: The current research is it's iffy, mainly because most game researchers don't want to waste time on studying stuff that is two generations old, and they probably weren't playing Pokemon and/or game researching back in that era. Most are saying any 3rd gen shiny Celebi or Jirachi are not legit. Some say it's possible because nothing in the coding of the disc specifically prevents it, but they also can't find a trigger or whatever that actually lets it happen.

Too Funk to Druck
26th September 2011, 2:58 AM
If that's the Lax Celebi that's been going around and that people have been saying is legit, it's actually hacked, as has been discovered recently(like, a few days ago).

Gaudeoso
26th September 2011, 5:41 AM
here we go again folks

Nickname: Dragonite
OT:ANTH
OT Gender: MALE
IDno:26053
Nature: Docile
Characteristic: Quick tempered
Moves:Roost, Draco Meteor, Aqua tail, Dragon Rush
Level Caught at: Apparently arrived at lv. 44
Current Level: 59
Stats:187/126/138/126/112
Location Caught:Johto
Any other notes?: ;110;

kaiser soze
26th September 2011, 5:43 AM
here we go again folks

Totally looks fine. Not sure what made you think it was hacked.

DragonMaster26
26th September 2011, 5:48 AM
here we go again folks

Totally looks fine. Not sure what made you think it was hacked.

Yeah it look's fine, why do you think it was a hack? is it the move Dragon Rush? because it's both a level up move and an egg move?

Gaudeoso
26th September 2011, 6:27 AM
sorry guys, i missed an important thing

Shiny?:YES
Any other notes? no problems at random match up

randomspot555
26th September 2011, 6:30 AM
Being shiny, by itself, isn't indicative of it being a hack. Shiny forms are programmed for practically every sprite and, with only a few exceptions, most are available. The Dratini line is one of those that are available.

dewey911p
26th September 2011, 7:22 AM
the fact that its shiny is no more relevant then the fact that its lvl 59 with only 3 moves. Just b/c its shiny doesn't change anything, its still legit :)

kaiser soze
26th September 2011, 7:35 AM
the fact that its shiny is no more relevant then the fact that its lvl 59 with only 3 moves. Just b/c its shiny doesn't change anything, its still legit :)
It has 4 moves; re-read it.

dewey911p
26th September 2011, 8:47 AM
It has 4 moves; re-read it.

yea, i know, i was just making a point :P

Curvee
26th September 2011, 9:10 AM
Pokemon Species: Latias.
Nickname: None.
OT: MAY
IDno: 26359
IV's: The judge said she had "Relatively superior potential overall" Her best potential lies in Attack and it cant be better in that regard. :3
Nature: Bold.
Characteristic: Likes to thrash about.
Ability: Levitate.
Moves: Water Sport, Refresh, Mist ball, Psychic.
Level Caught at: Apparently arrived at Lv.40. After a long travel through time.
Current Level: 40.
Stats: HP 125 Atk 72 Def 96 Sp atk 94 Sp def 117 Speed 99.
Location Caught: Hoenn.
Pokeball Caught In: Masterball.
Any other notes?: Nope~ !! :3 Thats pretty much all~

Pokemon Species: Manaphy.
OT: Jake
OT Gender: Blue.
IDno: 27712
IV's: Decent all around. Its best potential lies in its attack stats "Its very good in that regard" :3
Nature: Modest.
Characteristic: Quick tempered.
Ability: Hydration.
Moves: Tail Glow, Bubble, Water Sport.
Level Caught at: Apparently arrived at Lv.1.
Current Level: 1.
Stats: HP 13 Atk 6 Def 7 Sp atk 7 Sp def 7 Speed 7.
Location Caught: Sinnoh. Fateful encounter.
Egg?: Its not saying but im pretty sure its the ranger Manaphy egg~ D: Just wanting to make sure~
Any other notes?: Nope thats all~ :3

Pokemon Species: Deoxys.
OT: SPACE C.
IDno: 00010
Shiny?: No.
IV's: Above average overall. Its best potential lies in its Speed stat "Its fantastic in that regard" :3
Nature: Impish.
Characteristic: Quick to flee.
Ability: Pressure.
Moves: Cosmic Power, Recover, Psycho Boost, Hyper Beam.
Level Caught at: Apparently arrived at Lv.70.
Current Level: 70.
Stats: HP 164 Atk 221 Def 103 Sp atk 207 Sp def 76 Speed 235.
Location Caught: Hoenn. After a long travel through time. "Fateful encounter" this is the part that sets me off...o ^ o...I checked the Serebii event database and it doesnt say that it should have it. D: So If anyone can help me out thanks~
Any other notes?: Nope thats all~ !! Thank you very much to anyone who helps me with these I also apologize for yet another post. D: I just received this Deoxys and it worried me~

Shine
26th September 2011, 1:05 PM
Pokemon Species: Latias.
OT: MAY
IDno: 26359
IV's: The judge said she had "Relatively superior potential overall" Her best potential lies in Attack and it cant be better in that regard. :3
Nature: Bold.
Characteristic: Likes to thrash about.
Moves: Water Sport, Refresh, Mist ball, Psychic.
Level Caught at: Apparently arrived at Lv.40. After a long travel through time.
Current Level: 40.
Stats: HP 125 Atk 72 Def 96 Sp atk 94 Sp def 117 Speed 99.
Location Caught: Hoenn.
Pokeball Caught In: Masterball.
Any other notes?: Nope~ !! :3 Thats pretty much all~

Seems fine. I can understand why it was traded away, Bold with 31 Attack IV lol
Bold is one of the best Nature for her, but 31 Attack IV is the thing she doesn't need the most since she is not a physical attacker, especially with Bold reducing her Attack.

Not sure about the others though, especially the Deoxys.

SaltySoul
26th September 2011, 1:16 PM
here we go again folks

Any other notes?: ;110;If it was a Dragonite at level 44 then it would be hacked.

randomspot555
26th September 2011, 1:30 PM
If it was a Dragonite at level 44 then it would be hacked.

ARRIVED AT means it was transferred at that level .It's current level is over the level in which Dragoair evolves into Dragonite.

Magicmonkey
26th September 2011, 9:17 PM
another shiny charizard, gts seems to give them away. of course this is probably another hacked one, caught in a master ball.
Nickname: hot fire
OT: lewis
IDno: 44208
Nature: naive
Characteristic: alert to sounds
Moves: fly, flare blitz, flame thrower heat wave
Level Caught at: 100
Current Level: arrived at lv 100
Stats: not necessary for this guy
Egg?:
Pokeball Caught In: master ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the only charmander i think you can get in sinnoh are eggs.
Any other notes?:

Aegon
26th September 2011, 9:20 PM
another shiny charizard, gts seems to give them away. of course this is probably another hacked one, caught in a master ball.
I can tell it's a hack straight away due to that first comment. The only starters that can be caught in Poké Balls other than standard ones are the Johto starters, due to Colosseum.

Sporks
27th September 2011, 2:21 AM
Pokemon Species: Gabite
Nickname: GABITE
OT: AARON
OT Gender: Male/Blue
IDno: 51821
EV's: Appears UT.
IV's: N/A
Nature: Lax
Characteristic: Somewhat Vain.
Ability: Sand Veil.
Moves: Sand Tomb, Slash, Dragon Claw, Dig.
Level Caught at: "Apparently arrived at Lv. 43."
Current Level: Lv. 43.
Stats: 116/91/73/52/56/85
Location Caught: Sinnoh.
Pokeball Caught In: Safari Ball.
Any other notes?: The Safari Ball startled me.

Larry
27th September 2011, 2:23 AM

Not if it's in a Safari Ball.

Sporks
27th September 2011, 2:47 AM
Not if it's in a Safari Ball.

Thank you. Could it be possible that the ball is a hack and not the pokemon itself? (Otherwise, the hacker was pretty lazy with making it with a worthwhile hack based on its stats, nature, etc..)

Shine
27th September 2011, 2:52 AM

Hacked, or at least the ball is.

You can get a Gible in Safari Zone, but that's in HG/SS, thus the location should be Johto.

If it is from Sinnoh, most likely the ball is hacked, since the Pokemon itself looks fine.

dewey911p
27th September 2011, 3:30 AM

definate hack. even if it came from the safari zone (aside from coming from Johto) it should have been caught at lvl 44 (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/location/443.shtml#diamond) and your right, it is a lazy hack, i mean a LAX nature..... come on o.0 these ppl arent even putting effort into cheating any more. thats as bad as the shiny charizard in a master ball. i mean its good b/c they are easy to spot, but if your gonna cheat at least put some effort into it. ok ok.... im rambleing off topic now but any way, yea its a (bad) hack

Shine
27th September 2011, 3:53 AM
definate hack. even if it came from the safari zone (aside from coming from Johto) it should have been caught at lvl 44 (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/location/443.shtml#diamond) and your right, it is a lazy hack, i mean a LAX nature..... come on o.0 these ppl arent even putting effort into cheating any more. thats as bad as the shiny charizard in a master ball. i mean its good b/c they are easy to spot, but if your gonna cheat at least put some effort into it. ok ok.... im rambleing off topic now but any way, yea its a (bad) hack

It's a Gabite, not a Gible.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/location/444.shtml

and Gabite can be caught at lv 43.

Magicmonkey
27th September 2011, 7:57 AM
its clearly a hack. the hacker probably just did all pokemon are shiny, and all pokemon are gabites, then went to an area with level 43 pokemon. and had many safari balls.

SkittyOnWailord
27th September 2011, 10:58 AM
I can tell it's a hack straight away due to that first comment. The only starters that can be caught in Poké Balls other than standard ones are the Johto starters, due to Colosseum.

The starters caught in DW would like a word with you. ;)

myriada
27th September 2011, 11:11 AM
The starters caught in DW would like a word with you. ;)Those same starters caught in DW I hear can never be shiny. ;)

SaltySoul
27th September 2011, 12:49 PM
Nickname: hot fire
OT: lewis
IDno: 44208
Nature: naive
Characteristic: alert to sounds
Moves: fly, flare blitz, flame thrower heat wave
Level Caught at: 100
Current Level: arrived at lv 100
Stats: not necessary for this guy
Egg?:
Pokeball Caught In: master ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the only charmander i think you can get in sinnoh are eggs.
Any other notes?: Hacked. Delete Fly and release it.

Magicmonkey
27th September 2011, 6:14 PM
i dont release my GTS hacks. i swapped good pokes for them. so i get something back out of it.

Excitable Boy
27th September 2011, 10:08 PM
The starters caught in DW would like a word with you. ;)

Those same starters caught in DW I hear can never be shiny. ;)

Because very clearly all of this is relevant to that situation.

I think we can all recognize Colloseum and DW Pokemon when we see them.

Enigmadoodles
27th September 2011, 10:55 PM
Pokemon Species:Manaphy
Nickname:Japanese
OT:Japanese name
OT Gender:female
IDno:17172
Shiny:no
Nature:quiet
Characteristic:highly curious
Ability:Hydration
Moves:Tail Glow, Bubble, Water Sport
Level Caught at:Apparently had a fateful encounter at lv. 0
Current Level: Lv. 2
Stats: Attack: 9, Defense: 9, Sp. Atk: 9, Sp. Def: 9, Speed: 8
Location Caught:Sinnoh
Egg:No
Pokeball Caught In:Pokeball
Any other notes: I'm pretty sure it's a hack since it says lv 0.

DragonMaster26
28th September 2011, 2:37 AM
Pokemon Species:Manaphy
Nickname:Japanese
OT:Japanese name
OT Gender:female
IDno:17172
Nature:quiet
Characteristic:highly curious
Ability:Hydration
Moves:Tail Glow, Bubble, Water Sport
Level Caught at:Apparently had a fateful encounter at lv. 0
Current Level: Lv. 2
Stats: Attack: 9, Defense: 9, Sp. Atk: 9, Sp. Def: 9, Speed: 8
Egg:No
Pokeball Caught In:Pokeball
Any other notes: I'm pretty sure it's a hack since it says lv 0.

Yeah it's a hack, if it came from egg it would say so, and be at level 1 or 5 depending what version received it.

Enigmadoodles
28th September 2011, 2:55 AM
Yeah it's a hack, if it came from egg it would say so, and be at level 1 or 5 depending what version received it.

Not to surprised, I traded it for a Ralts anyway. It was for my sister too.

Curvee
28th September 2011, 5:49 AM
Pokemon Species: Mesprit.
OT: Mat.
OT Gender: Blue.
IDno: 19849
IV's: Flawless.
Nature: Timid.
Moves: Swift, Lucky Chant, Future Sight, Charm.
Level Caught at: Apparently arrived at Lv.50.
Current Level: 50.
Stats: Hp 155 Atk 112 Def 125 Sp atk 128 Sp def 129 Speed 110.
Pokeball Caught In: Premier ball.
Any other notes?: Nope. Thank you to anyone who helps me out :3 !!

Excitable Boy
28th September 2011, 5:51 AM
Nothing inherently wrong with it. Bond297's.

Magicmonkey
28th September 2011, 7:20 AM
its probably just been RNG'd. i got an azelf which was much the same.

SkittyOnWailord
28th September 2011, 12:08 PM
Those same starters caught in DW I hear can never be shiny. ;)

Correct.

Because very clearly all of this is relevant to that situation.

I think we can all recognize Colloseum and DW Pokemon when we see them.

Well magicmonkey said the Charizard was obtained in Sinnoh so the Colloseum part didn't apply to that situation either. I was mearly correcting a post that apparently had nothing to do with that specific Charizard.

Aegon
28th September 2011, 4:38 PM
Well magicmonkey said the Charizard was obtained in Sinnoh so the Colloseum part didn't apply to that situation either. I was mearly correcting a post that apparently had nothing to do with that specific Charizard.
It did apply. It explained why the Charizard was a hack. >_<

DarthMoogle
29th September 2011, 2:21 AM
*cough* I have a few pogeys that need checking. If I can get any help on this, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Pokemon Species:
Nickname: NIDOKING
OT: (Japanese)
IDno:48685
Shiny?:Yes
Moves: Brick-Break, Poison Jab, Earthquake, and Rockslide
Level Caught at: Apparently arrived at Lv. 31 after a long travel through time.
Current Level: 36
Stats: 113HP, 86 Attack, 65 Defense, 66 Sp.Atk, 67 Sp.Def, and 68 Speed
Location Caught: Kanto
Pokeball Caught In: Safari-Zone
Any other notes?: I got this guy as a Nidorino from the Pearl/Diamond GTS, evolved him, and transfered him to White.

Pokemon Species:Espeon
Nickname:ESPEON
OT:ALEX
OT Gender: Female
IDno:39510
Nature:Brave
Characteristic:Somewhat of a clown
Ability:Synchronize
Moves: Last Resort, Psych Up, Psychic, Morning Sun
Level Caught at: Apparently arrived at Lv. 98
Current Level: 98
Stats: 242 Hp, 170 Attack, 125 Defense, 284 Sp.Atk, 213 Sp.Def, and 223 Speed.
Egg?:No
Pokeball Caught In: Masterball
Any other notes?: I got this one off the Black/White GTS.

Please and thank youuuuuuu!

Larry
29th September 2011, 2:30 AM
*cough* I have a few pogeys that need checking. If I can get any help on this, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Pokemon Species:
Any other notes?: I got this guy as a Nidorino from the Pearl/Diamond GTS, evolved him, and transfered him to White.

Nidoking looks legit and I'm pretty sure Espeon can't be in a Masterball.

Excitable Boy
29th September 2011, 2:35 AM
Nidoking looks legit and I'm pretty sure Espeon can't be in a Masterball.

Sure it can. Trophy Garden.

K'yoril
29th September 2011, 3:57 AM
Hello, I recently got the first, and the Mudkip I was told is a hack, but I can't find anything wrong with it

Nickname: none
OT Gender: blue=male
IDno: 01301
Characteristic: Good Perseverance
Ability: Static
Moves:Volt Tackle, Iron Tail, Quick Attack, Thunderbolt
Level Caught at: 50?
Stats: hp 107, Atk 79, def 49, spa 65, spd 46, spe 109
Egg?:no
Any other notes?:Classic Ribbon

Pokemon Species: Mudkip
IDno: 44018
Shiny?:yes
EV's: (if known) none
IV's: (if known) all 31
Nature: relaxed
Characteristic: somewhat vain
Ability: torrent
Moves: curse, aquatail, mudbomb, icebeam
Stats:hp12, atk6, def6, spa6, apd6, spe5
Egg?:?
Any other notes?: nope

Any help is greatly appreciated ^^

DragonMaster26
29th September 2011, 4:05 AM
Hello, I recently got the first, and the Mudkip I was told is a hack, but I can't find anything wrong with it

For the Mudkip to be legit it must have come from an egg, but you did not state if it did or didn't therefore it's legitimacy cannot be concluded, until you can confirm if it is egg hatched or not.

K'yoril
29th September 2011, 4:11 AM
For the Mudkip to be legit it must have come from an egg, but you did not state if it did or didn't therefore it's legitimacy cannot be concluded, until you can confirm if it is egg hatched or not.

Ok, thank you. Any ideas about the pikachu?

DragonMaster26
29th September 2011, 4:20 AM
Ok, thank you. Any ideas about the pikachu?

It's legit, it's Ash's Pikachu event. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ash's_Pikachu

dewey911p
29th September 2011, 4:25 AM

the pikachu is the event Ash's pikachu, so its legit and as for the mudkip i thought once a pokemon was transfered from gen 4 to gen 5 it lost the "egg hatched" part and just said "arrived after a long travel through time"

Supremacy
29th September 2011, 9:07 AM
Is it possible to get a shiny dream world poke without hatching/MMing for one?

Shine
29th September 2011, 10:34 AM
Is it possible to get a shiny dream world poke without hatching/MMing for one?

So you meant by catching them in the Entree Forest? No, it isn't possible.

i thought once a pokemon was transfered from gen 4 to gen 5 it lost the "egg hatched" part and just said "arrived after a long travel through time"

No, "after a long travel through time" only applies to Pokemon from 3rd Gen, in other words, Kanto (FR/LG) and Hoenn (R/S/E)

If it was from 4th Gen (Sinnoh - D/P/Pt or Johto - HG/SS) it would simply says "arrived at".

On a related note, a Pokemon caught in HG/SS Kanto will says it comes from Johto.

SaltySoul
29th September 2011, 12:57 PM

Pokemon Species:

Nidoking looks hacked.

K'yoril
29th September 2011, 1:11 PM
It's legit, it's Ash's Pikachu event. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ash's_Pikachu
Ok, thanks

the pikachu is the event Ash's pikachu, so its legit and as for the mudkip i thought once a pokemon was transfered from gen 4 to gen 5 it lost the "egg hatched" part and just said "arrived after a long travel through time"
I thought that too but its better to be sure ^^
Thanks though

SaltySoul
29th September 2011, 1:15 PM
Pokemon Species:Groudon
Nickname:Groudon
OT:Nick
IDno:14129
Nature:Hasty
Characteristic:Often lost in thought
Ability: Drought
Moves:Fire Blast, Rest, Fissure, and Solar Beam
Level Caught at:Apparently arrived at lvl. 69
Current Level:70
Stats:Atk. 233/Def. 194/Sp. Atk. 165/Sp. Def. 149/Speed 160
Pokeball Caught In:Master ball
I don't think you can find Groudon in Sinnoh. Get it off HG/ss to a sinnoh game. I have MY OWN Groudon on SS and it has SolarBeam. Not hacked.

Too Funk to Druck
29th September 2011, 1:38 PM
Get it off HG/ss to a sinnoh game. I have MY OWN Groudon on SS and it has SolarBeam. Not hacked.

It would still say Johto, so it's hacked.

DragonMaster26
29th September 2011, 3:51 PM
Get it off HG/ss to a sinnoh game. I have MY OWN Groudon on SS and it has SolarBeam. Not hacked.

Uhh yeah it's hacked because Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza inHG/SS will say Johto if it's legit, since the Embedded Tower is located there.

You're pretty bad at this.

[QUOTE=Too Funk to Druck;13510051]It would still say Johto, so it's hacked.[/QUOTE

Exactly.

Skydra
29th September 2011, 4:02 PM

The Pikachu is an event, look it up on Serebii.net's Event dex and yo'll see it's legitimacy.

cannibaleyes
30th September 2011, 6:13 AM
Nidoking looks hacked.
Care to explain why? I personally don't see anything glaringly wrong with it... (although it still could be hacked, of course). At any rate, Nidorino can be caught in the Safari Zone in FR/LG. Since the person evolved it himself, it's not unusual for it to have evolved into an English name even though it's a Japanese pokemon. ..And other than that, I don't really see much suspicious about it.

Generation 4 ability (Rivalry), yet it's from Generation 3.

Hmm...

Either it's that "ability change" upon transfering, or it's a hack.

True, but abilities actually can change upon evolution after transferring depending on PID, so it's still not definite either way without looking at the pokemon's PID and such.

Meh, I guess I feel that if someone's going to go to the trouble to hack-check something on this thread, they should explain their reasoning better than just saying "it looks like a hack" without even giving a definite reason.

Arsčne
30th September 2011, 6:20 AM
Care to explain why? I personally don't see anything glaringly wrong with it... (although it still could be hacked, of course). At any rate, Nidorino can be caught in the Safari Zone in FR/LG. Since the person evolved it himself, it's not unusual for it to have evolved into an English name even though it's a Japanese pokemon. ..And other than that, I don't really see much suspicious about it.

Generation 4 ability (Rivalry), yet it's from Generation 3.

Hmm...

Either it's that "ability change" upon transfering, or it's a hack.

Magicmonkey
30th September 2011, 7:33 AM
as he was moon stoned in gen4, perhaps the nidoking got the gen 4 ability. if it was still a nidorino it would be easier to tell.

pwnswitchclik
30th September 2011, 6:36 PM
I need your help breaking this one: Japanese-nicknamed Medicham, OT: ("Vanilluxe-like-smileys"- this is not the name, it's what it looks like) in red letters, IDn: 05564, Naive nature, Sinnoh-Apparently arrived at lv 35. Strongly Defiant.

Aegon
30th September 2011, 6:52 PM
pwnswitchclik, you'll need to give a lot more information about the Medicham if you want to find out if it could be a hack. What you've posted is just not enough.

Excitable Boy
30th September 2011, 7:53 PM
pwnswitchclik, you'll need to give a lot more information about the Medicham if you want to find out if it could be a hack. What you've posted is just not enough.

I would like to suggest the form in the first post. It is not just for prettiness.

suomynona
30th September 2011, 8:20 PM
Pokemon Species: Jirachi
Nickname: Jirachi
OT: SMR210
OT Gender: Female.
IDno: 06260
EV's: Unknown, But guessing at least 1 Special Defense EV as it is 1 Point higher then all other attacks (Not icluding the Nature dedution/Increase).
IV's: Unknown.
Characteristic: Likes to run.
Ability: Serene Grace
Moves: Wish, Confusion, Rest, Draco Meteor
Level Caught at: 5
Current Level: 5
Stats: 25 HP, 15 Attack, 16 Defense, 14 Special Attack, 15 Special Defense, 16 Speed
Pokeball Caught In: Looks like Heal Ball.
Any other notes?: I hope this Jirachi isn't hacked D:

Just realized something - It has Draco Meteor so either it is Wi-Fi Jirachi or it is hacked. Lets go for Wi-Fi!

dewey911p
30th September 2011, 8:40 PM
Pokemon Species: Jirachi
Nickname: Jirachi
OT: SMR210
OT Gender: Female.
IDno: 06260
EV's: Unknown, But guessing at least 1 Special Defense EV as it is 1 Point higher then all other attacks (Not icluding the Nature dedution/Increase).
IV's: Unknown.
Characteristic: Likes to run.
Ability: Serene Grace
Moves: Wish, Confusion, Rest, Draco Meteor
Level Caught at: 5
Current Level: 5
Stats: 25 HP, 15 Attack, 16 Defense, 14 Special Attack, 15 Special Defense, 16 Speed
Pokeball Caught In: Looks like Heal Ball.
Any other notes?: I hope this Jirachi isn't hacked D:

Just realized something - It has Draco Meteor so either it is Wi-Fi Jirachi or it is hacked. Lets go for Wi-Fi!

OT: SMR210 = event Jirachi, so its legit

EDIT: just to address concerns over the ball, i simply assumed it was a cherish ball since the description provided (looks like Heal Ball) was so vague

Excitable Boy
30th September 2011, 8:40 PM
If it's in a Heal Ball, it's a hack.

Aegon
30th September 2011, 8:42 PM
Exactly. Make sure it's a Cherish Ball, and not a Heal Ball. If it's the former, the Jirachi's fine.

suomynona
30th September 2011, 8:48 PM
Yes! It is a Cherish Ball! Yay, free Jirachi (well, not free, I had to buy a game for it)!

Thanks for the help guys.

pwnswitchclik
30th September 2011, 9:38 PM
I would like to suggest the form in the first post. It is not just for prettiness.

Okay, here it is

Pokemon Species:Medicham
Nickname:
OT: check the image in the spoiler
IDno:05564
Shiny?:No
EV's:unknown
Characteristic: Strongly Defiant
Ability: Pure Power
Moves: Feint, Calm Mind, Force Palm, Hi Jump Kick
Level Caught at: 35 (it was a Meditite at the time)
Current Level: 37
Stats:93/50/63/50/61/78
Egg?:
Pokeball Caught In: Ultra Ball
Any other notes?:http://milfotos.org/images/41a1a0084232e5c26f6e88341cc874fd.jpg

the OT's name is what made me think it was a hack.

Excitable Boy
30th September 2011, 9:39 PM
People can name themselves whatever they want. Those are perfectly legal characters.

pwnswitchclik
30th September 2011, 9:56 PM
People can name themselves whatever they want. Those are perfectly legal characters.

*breathesoutinrelief* Thank you. Part of me was paranoid, thinking that arrangement of characters for an OT name was somehow taunting. ^_^'

Magicmonkey
1st October 2011, 8:18 AM
nope. my ot on pearl was just :)

Aeon™
1st October 2011, 8:23 PM
Pokemon Species: electivire
OT: ATA
OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) male
IDno: 51951
EV's: (if known)252 attack / 4 defense / 252 speed
IV's: (if known) 31/31/31/4/31/31
Nature: jolly
Ability: motor drive
Moves: cross chop / thunderpunch / ice punch / fire punch
Level Caught at: egg recieved
Stats: 291/345/171/179/206/317
Location Caught: route 3
Egg?: yes
Any other notes?:

DragonMaster26
1st October 2011, 9:57 PM
Pokemon Species: electivire
OT: ATA
IDno: 51951
EV's: (if known)252 attack / 4 defense / 252 speed
IV's: (if known) 31/31/31/4/31/31
Nature: jolly
Ability: motor drive
Moves: cross chop / thunderpunch / ice punch / fire punch
Level Caught at: egg recieved
Stats: 291/345/171/179/206/317
Location Caught: route 3
Any other notes?:

What made u think it's a hack? or to question it's legitimacy?

Everything is fine about it, both it's egg moves and method of acquiring.

Aeon™
1st October 2011, 11:28 PM
What made u think it's a hack? or to question it's legitimacy?

Everything is fine about it, both it's egg moves and method of acquiring.

just checking, just checking.

Squirel Princess
2nd October 2011, 12:59 AM
Pokemon Species: Smeargle
Nickname: Smeargle in Japanese
OT: Japanese
IDno: 48060
Nature: Jolly
Characteristic: Proud of its power
Ability: Moody
Moves: Sketch
Level Caught at: egg
Current Level: 43
Stats: 107/36/48/27/51/80
Location Caught: hatched at marvelous bridge
Any other notes?: from GTS and its a DW female

Madden610
2nd October 2011, 1:06 AM
Pokemon Species: Shyamin
Nickname: Something Japanese
IDno: 41431
Nature: Modeset
Level Caught at: Apparently arrived at Lv. 34
Current Level: 34
Pokeball Caught In: Dusk Ball
Any other notes?: GTS

Just double checking a recent trade of mine. It looks hacked from the whole Fateful encounter = cherish ball event poke but heres something I learned. In Platinum you can get Oak's letter leading you to the Shaymin event. I believe that one is "obtained through a fateful encounter" which is why it gets the Garcedia Flower. And since it's a wild battle it can be caught in a duskball.

So does my Shaymin seem legit?

DragonMaster26
2nd October 2011, 1:36 AM
Pokemon Species: Smeargle
Nickname: Smeargle in Japanese
IDno: 48060
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Moody
Moves: Sketch
Level Caught at: egg
Current Level: 43
Stats: 107/36/48/27/51/80
Location Caught: hatched at marvelous bridge
Any other notes?: from GTS and its a DW female

Look's fine since DW Smeargle are available as female, so you can breed it to spam Moody Female/Male Smeargle's.

dewey911p
2nd October 2011, 1:40 AM
Pokemon Species: Shyamin
Nickname: Something Japanese
IDno: 41431
Nature: Modeset
Level Caught at: Apparently arrived at Lv. 34
Current Level: 34
Pokeball Caught In: Dusk Ball
Any other notes?: GTS

Just double checking a recent trade of mine. It looks hacked from the whole Fateful encounter = cherish ball event poke but heres something I learned. In Platinum you can get Oak's letter leading you to the Shaymin event. I believe that one is "obtained through a fateful encounter" which is why it gets the Garcedia Flower. And since it's a wild battle it can be caught in a duskball.

So does my Shaymin seem legit?

iirc a shaymin that gets you the garcedia flower is legit as a hacked one will not get you the flower (this i know from personal experience)

jolteon135
2nd October 2011, 1:47 AM
iirc a shaymin that gets you the garcedia flower is legit as a hacked one will not get you the flower (this i know from personal experience)

Lol, all you have to do to get the Gracidea Flower is hack "fateful encounter" unto a Shaymin. Shaymin can still be hacked even if it gets you the flower.

dewey911p
2nd October 2011, 1:53 AM
Lol, all you have to do to get the Gracidea Flower is hack "fateful encounter" unto a Shaymin. Shaymin can still be hacked even if it gets you the flower.

not always though, i had a fateful encounter shiny shaymin and i couldnt use it to get the flower, i had to get a different shaymin before i could get it. also, the flower wouldnt work on the hacked one i had, it only transformed the legit one. getting the flower may not mean its legit, but it seems to be a step in the right direction, and nothing else jumps out at me as wrong (granted i only quickly skimmed it before coming to the part about the flower)

Madden610
2nd October 2011, 1:57 AM
not always though, i had a fateful encounter shiny shaymin and i couldnt use it to get the flower, i had to get a different shaymin before i could get it. also, the flower wouldnt work on the hacked one i had, it only transformed the legit one. getting the flower may not mean its legit, but it seems to be a step in the right direction, and nothing else jumps out at me as wrong (granted i only quickly skimmed it before coming to the part about the flower)

Yeah the only thing I was questioning was the Dusk Ball plus Fatefull Encounter. I am still trying to find proof that the Oak's Letter Shaymin from Platinum is "Fateful Encounter".

dewey911p
2nd October 2011, 2:05 AM
Yeah the only thing I was questioning was the Dusk Ball plus Fatefull Encounter. I am still trying to find proof that the Oak's Letter Shaymin from Platinum is "Fateful Encounter".

according to serebii's event database (http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/492.shtml the first one under American 2009) oak's letter is a fateful encounter and a wild encounter, so it looks good :)

manniezmoll
2nd October 2011, 2:07 AM

my shaymin from platinum says "Apparently arrived at Lv. 100. Fateful encounter."

DragonMaster26
2nd October 2011, 2:12 AM

according to serebii's event database (http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/492.shtml the first one under American 2009) oak's letter is a fateful encounter and a wild encounter, so it looks good :)

Only fateful encounter Shaymin can become Sky Forme and allow the player to receive the Gracidea in the first place.

A Shaymin could be caught on Diamond/Pearl games by acquiring Oak's Letter via cheating, but, due to the fact that Pokémon Diamond and Pearl does not apply the fateful encounter flag, it would never be able to achieve its Sky Forme.

So it really depend's if the Shaymin came from Diamond and Pearl (which would make it a hack) or Platinum (which support's it being legit)

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Oak%27s_Letter

kylie123
2nd October 2011, 8:17 AM
I have two shiny WISHMKR Jirachi one I trust with IDNo 20043, I've got another one (and I'm not sure where I got it ... possibly GTS) with IDNo 00001

every legit WISHMKR Jirachi I know of has IDNo 20043 ... but the 00001 matches the serebii database

any ideas ?

dewey911p
2nd October 2011, 9:07 AM
Pokemon Species: ミュウツー
OT: ポケスマ!
IDno: 09261
EV's: 0
IV's: flawless
Nature: Timid
Characteristic: Alert to sounds
Moves: Psystrike, Shadow Ball, Aura Sphere, and Electro Ball
Level Caught at: 70
Current Level: 70
Stats: 250/162/152/242/152/228
Location Caught: Pokemon Event
Pokeball Caught In: Cherish ball
Any other notes?: has a Premier ribbon

as far as i can tell it is the event mewtwo, but i have had issues in the past with getting events that have been hacked. The person i got it from is a trusted trader that i have traded with before and have had no problems, but it is common to see many hacks floating around soon after an event is released (im 100% sure that the person i got this from did not hack it, but i dont know where they got it from, and therein might lie a problem). I just want to make sure this isn't a hack

Magicmonkey
2nd October 2011, 10:39 AM
can mewtwo be caught in sinnoh or johto?

silicon
2nd October 2011, 10:57 AM
can mewtwo be caught in sinnoh or johto?

It can be caught in Johto, but not Sinnoh.

Pokemon Species: ミュウツー
OT: ポケスマ!
IDno: 09261
EV's: 0
IV's: flawless
Nature: Timid
Characteristic: Alert to sounds
Moves: Psystrike, Shadow Ball, Aura Sphere, and Electro Ball
Level Caught at: 70
Current Level: 70
Stats: 250/162/152/242/152/228
Location Caught: Pokemon Event
Pokeball Caught In: Cherish ball
Any other notes?: has a Premier ribbon

as far as i can tell it is the event mewtwo, but i have had issues in the past with getting events that have been hacked. The person i got it from is a trusted trader that i have traded with before and have had no problems, but it is common to see many hacks floating around soon after an event is released (im 100% sure that the person i got this from did not hack it, but i dont know where they got it from, and therein might lie a problem). I just want to make sure this isn't a hack

Well, all the information matches the event. I believe you can RNG Wi-Fi gift pokemon, so that can explain the flawless IVs and good nature.

arceusvictini
2nd October 2011, 10:57 AM
In Johto yes, not in Sinnoh

Magicmonkey
2nd October 2011, 11:52 AM
gotcha. sinnoh one is hacked, johto is fine. thanks :) shame the sinnoh one was the shiny one :(

myriada
2nd October 2011, 12:08 PM
Only fateful encounter Shaymin can become Sky Forme and allow the player to receive the Gracidea in the first place.

A Shaymin could be caught on Diamond/Pearl games by acquiring Oak's Letter via cheating, but, due to the fact that Pokémon Diamond and Pearl does not apply the fateful encounter flag, it would never be able to achieve its Sky Forme.

So it really depend's if the Shaymin came from Diamond and Pearl (which would make it a hack) or Platinum (which support's it being legit)

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Oak%27s_LetterIf it is Japanese DP, it's not necessarily a hack per se, since in Japanese DP you could surf backward through the Elite Four and end up at Shaymin's island. You weren't meant to of course, and it could irrevocably mess up your save file, but it was possible to get them without hacking.

arceusvictini
2nd October 2011, 12:20 PM
gotcha. sinnoh one is hacked, johto is fine. thanks :) shame the sinnoh one was the shiny one :(

Actually, it might be hacked!

manniezmoll
2nd October 2011, 3:20 PM
I have two shiny WISHMKR Jirachi one I trust with IDNo 20043, I've got another one (and I'm not sure where I got it ... possibly GTS) with IDNo 00001

every legit WISHMKR Jirachi I know of has IDNo 20043 ... but the 00001 matches the serebii database

any ideas ?

ALL of my WISHMKR jirachi have the 20043 ID, & i have dozens from my bonus disc. i have never seen a legit 00001 ID jirachi....would love to know where the database got their info from.

Magicmonkey
2nd October 2011, 3:22 PM
looks legit.

DragonMaster26
2nd October 2011, 4:14 PM
If it is Japanese DP, it's not necessarily a hack per se, since in Japanese DP you could surf backward through the Elite Four and end up at Shaymin's island. You weren't meant to of course, and it could irrevocably mess up your save file, but it was possible to get them without hacking.

The 2nd paragraph applies to that situation, because since Oak' letter wasn't available to D/P that Shaymin wouldn't be labeled "fateful encounter" so it could never achieve Sky Forme.

So it's legal but not legit.

kylie123
2nd October 2011, 9:19 PM
kinda what I thought ... thanks manniezmoll ...

ShinyHuntress
2nd October 2011, 9:30 PM
Hey,
I was wondering if my Rypherior was Hacked or not.
Here is his info:

Hardy Nature
Sinnoh: Apparently arrived at Lv. 100. Very Finicky.
OT: Dawn
ID No. 41771
HP: 362
Attack: 288
Defense: 271
Sp.Atk: 139
Sp.Def: 127
Speed: 108
Ability: Lightningrod Draws in all electric-type moves to up Sp.Attack.

I know the "Apparently Arrived" Part seems Sketchy, But just for a test, I transfered my Staraptor (that I chained and caught myseld) from Pearl to Black to see what it gave, and For hers it says "Apparently Arrived at Lv.35 (which is her current lvl now from when i transfered her). Does it do this for all pokemon from 4th gen games? And is my Rypherior hacked?

DragonMaster26
2nd October 2011, 9:48 PM
Hey,
I was wondering if my Rypherior was Hacked or not.
Here is his info:

Hardy Nature
Sinnoh: Apparently arrived at Lv. 100. Very Finicky.
OT: Dawn
ID No. 41771
HP: 362
Attack: 288
Defense: 271
Sp.Atk: 139
Sp.Def: 127
Speed: 108
Ability: Lightningrod Draws in all electric-type moves to up Sp.Attack.

I know the "Apparently Arrived" Part seems Sketchy, But just for a test, I transfered my Staraptor (that I chained and caught myseld) from Pearl to Black to see what it gave, and For hers it says "Apparently Arrived at Lv.35 (which is her current lvl now from when i transfered her). Does it do this for all pokemon from 4th gen games? And is my Rypherior hacked?

It's fine, and yes any pokemon that is poke-transferred will say "apparently arrived at"

ShinyHuntress
2nd October 2011, 10:00 PM
Thanks a ton =)!
How can you tell that hes fine?
I guess I was lucky in this trade, not to obtain a hacked pokemon hehe^^

DragonMaster26
2nd October 2011, 10:38 PM
Thanks a ton =)!
How can you tell that hes fine?
I guess I was lucky in this trade, not to obtain a hacked pokemon hehe^^

The stat's and abilities are correct and the "apparently arrived" support's that it came from 4th gen. So everything seem's fine.