PDA

View Full Version : Hack-Check Thread (Read the OP for simple hack-checking)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

ShinyHuntress
3rd October 2011, 12:11 AM
How can you check the stats? Can you tell me how please ^_^ ?

DragonMaster26
3rd October 2011, 12:19 AM
How can you check the stats? Can you tell me how please ^_^ ?

Compare them here http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Rhyperior_(Pok%C3%A9mon)

Magicmonkey
3rd October 2011, 4:07 PM
to check my stats i use pokemon online. its a strange method, but it works well for flawless or highest stats comparison.

ShinyHuntress
3rd October 2011, 8:52 PM
Hey again!
Sorry for the checking (again)
But I just traded for a Shiny Metagross. He Seems Legit, but Im not really all that sure.. I tryed to compare him how you showed me but I couldnt figure it out. Here is his info: (pokemon black version)

Lax Nature
Sinnoh
Apparently arriced at lvl. 52
Alert to sounds
Dex.No. 376
OT: JACK
ID No. 12636
HP; 148
Attack:148
Defense: 166
Sp.Atk: 113
Sp.Def: 90
Speed: 93
Ability: Clear Body . Prevents other pokemon from lowering its stats.

manniezmoll
3rd October 2011, 10:02 PM
Hey again!
But I just traded for a Shiny Metagross. He Seems Legit, but Im not really all that sure.. I tryed to compare him how you showed me but I couldnt figure it out. Here is his info: (pokemon black version)

Lax Nature
Sinnoh
Alert to sounds
Dex.No. 376
ID No. 12636
HP; 148

more info would be nice, moveset, IV's (if you know them), any EV's it was given...there's a form on the first page of the thread that you can copy & paste that helps with hack checking... with that said, it looks legit, there's nothing that screams "hack" to me, but without you catching it yourself, there's no way to be 100% sure of it legitimacy.

dewey911p
3rd October 2011, 10:04 PM
Hey again!

Lax Nature
Sinnoh
Alert to sounds
Dex.No. 376
ID No. 12636
HP; 148

looks ok, but im assuming that your meatgross is still at or around lvl 52 judging by its stats. as long as the ball isn't something crazy or unless i missed something, should be fine

ShinyHuntress
3rd October 2011, 10:53 PM
Are you sure?
And yeah, his Level is currently 52 =P
I think hes ok..
Hopefully. ^_^;108;

dewey911p
3rd October 2011, 11:01 PM
Are you sure?
And yeah, his Level is currently 52 =P
I think hes ok..
Hopefully. ^_^;108;

looks ok to me then

Jazz14456_Plebeian
3rd October 2011, 11:52 PM
Pokemon Species: Luxray
Nickname: Luxray
OT: Kuma
OT Gender: Male
IDno: 45236
Shiny?: Yes
EV's: Unknown (its either BT or T, so it has them unless they've been berry wiped)
IV's: Unknown
Nature: Lax
Characteristic: Quick to flee
Ability: Rivalry
Moves: Bite Spark Charge Beam
Level Caught at: 31
Current Level: 31
Stats: 99/88/63/75/56/64
Location Caught: Sinnoh
Egg?: No....
Pokeball Caught In: Masterball
Any other notes?:

Pokemon Species: Bibarel
Nickname: Bibarel
OT: Glass
IDno: 11329
EV's: None, its UT.
Nature: Jolly
Characteristic: Often dozes off
Ability: Unaware
Moves: Water Gun, Rollout, Headbutt and Hyper Fang
Level Caught at: 25
Current Level: 25
Stats: 82 53 40 35 41 45
Egg?: No
Pokeball Caught In: Safari Ball

Pokemon Species: Bidoof
Nickname: Bidoof
EV's: Its UT
Nature: Calm
Characteristic: Good perseverance
Ability: Simple
Moves: Tackle
Level Caught at: 4
Current Level: 4
Stats: 19/7/8/8/8/8
Pokeball Caught In: Master Ball

DragonMaster26
4th October 2011, 1:02 AM
Pokemon Species: Luxray
Nickname: Luxray
EV's: Unknown (its either BT or T, so it has them unless they've been berry wiped)
Characteristic: Quick to flee
Ability: Rivalry
Moves: Bite Spark Charge Beam
Level Caught at: 31
Current Level: 31
Stats: 99/88/63/75/56/64
Egg?: No....
Any other notes?:

Pokemon Species: Bibarel
Nickname: Bibarel
OT: Glass
IDno: 11329
EV's: None, its UT.
Ability: Unaware
Moves: Water Gun, Rollout, Headbutt and Hyper Fang
Level Caught at: 25
Current Level: 25
Stats: 82 53 40 35 41 45
Pokeball Caught In: Safari Ball

Pokemon Species: Bidoof
Nickname: Bidoof
EV's: Its UT
Nature: Calm
Characteristic: Good perseverance
Ability: Simple
Moves: Tackle
Level Caught at: 4
Current Level: 4
Stats: 19/7/8/8/8/8

Luxray is hack cannot be "caught' at level 31, because it evolves from Luxio at level 30 http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Luxray_(Pok%C3%A9mon)

if it was caught as a Luxio then evolve then it's ok, it depend's if it came from D/P or Platinum. Do you know?

The legitimacy of the Bibarel once again depend's on which Version it came from D/P or Platinum http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Great_Marsh

The bidoof is legit.

If you know what version's they came from it would help since depending on which version they came from i can compare and see if they are legit or not, this is because different pokemon can be caught at different level's in each version.

myriada
4th October 2011, 1:16 AM
if it was caught as a Luxio then evolve then it's ok,
The bidoof is legit.Though a note, their balls are probably hacked, since for this 'Kuma' player to use a Masterball on a Bidoof, as well as the Luxio/Luxray, suggests some cheating going on.

DragonMaster26
4th October 2011, 1:22 AM
Though a note, their balls are probably hacked, since for this 'Kuma' player to use a Masterball on a Bidoof, as well as the Luxio/Luxray, suggests some cheating going on.

True but i dont really care if the ball is a cheated masterball, im just providing info on the pokemon, as long as it's not a Cherish ball the masterball is not an automatic hack-flag, maybe they had an extra one, maybe someone traded them one, more than likely this "Kuma" person did cheat with the pokeball's and also with the "Shiny Wild Pokemon" Code but we wont ever know will we? ;-)

ShinyHuntress
4th October 2011, 3:09 AM
I have an action replay, and i got the 999 master balls lol.
When I chain, (spending hours on chaining..) and I finally encounter a Pokemon thats shiny, I use a master ball, just because I have them and they catch right away. like my Shiny Houndoom, i had to use masterballs to chain him because he knows a move that lets him flee from battle. Just saying hehe, so if its a masterball caught pokemon, doesnt really mean its hacked. (although anything is possible) =)

Skydra
4th October 2011, 3:17 AM
Still, a hacked Masterball caught the Pokemon, so the Pokemon is not legit.

DragonMaster26
4th October 2011, 3:20 AM
Still, a hacked Masterball caught the Pokemon, so the Pokemon is not legit.

It's legit, and i hope your not referring to Jazz's 3 pokemon because as i allready pointed out the masterball's could be legit.

If your referriing to ShinyHuntress's the yeah the ball is not legit but the pokemon is, since she state's they are chained.

There is a difference between a hacked pokemon and a hacked ball, only the Cherish Ball on a regular pokemon is a dead giveaway the ball is hacked, but NOT the pokemon. Masterball's dont automatically mean Hacked.

dewey911p
4th October 2011, 3:27 AM
There is a difference between a hacked pokemon and a hacked ball, only the Cherish Ball on a regular pokemon is a dead giveaway the ball is hacked, but NOT the pokemon.

*opens mouth to speak*

... ... ...

*smiles to self and walks away*

:P

ShinyHuntress
4th October 2011, 3:28 AM
Yay thanks, because i spend hours and hours and HOURS chaining.. and for someone to just say that my pokemon is automatically hacked because i caught it with a master ball , is just hurtfull and rude >.>

Larry
4th October 2011, 3:30 AM
Yay thanks, because i spend hours and hours and HOURS chaining.. and for someone to just say that my pokemon is automatically hacked because i caught it with a master ball , is just hurtfull and rude >.>

They can say it all they want and it still not hacked.

ShinyHuntress
4th October 2011, 3:32 AM
And Skydra, your saying after my hours and hours of chaining, and finally seeing a shiny sparkly patch of grass, that it was hacked o.o?

DragonMaster26
4th October 2011, 3:40 AM
*opens mouth to speak*

... ... ...

*smiles to self and walks away*

:P

You got something to say? ;-)

ShinyHuntress
4th October 2011, 3:51 AM
Lol!! =P Was wondering the same thing!

ShinyHuntress
4th October 2011, 4:33 AM
Alright, i have a new pokemon to check:(
I hope this one is Legit..

Shiny Vulpix (pokemon black)
Timid nature
Entree forest
Apparently met at lvl 10
(*currently at lvl 10*)
Alert to sounds
Dex.no: 037
OT:Stino
ID.No: 08255
HP: 30
Attack: 13
Defense: 14
Sp.attack: 18
Sp.Def: 20
Speed: 23
Ability: Drought turns the sunlight harsh if it is in battle

ShinyHuntress
4th October 2011, 4:43 AM
Oh and she was caught in a dream ball

0GURU/Zoroark1
4th October 2011, 4:47 AM
People will use masterballs on gulpins on low levels the gulpin isnt necessarily hacked but it was caught by a hacker for sure.

Also I would just like to mention that these things do not always necessarily guarantee you the knowledge of whether your pokemon is hacked or not and another question is why r u worried if it is hacked i have many hacked pokemon and there is no problem with that.

Having a hacked pokemon will not damage your game the only way to cause damage is to hack trust me i have hacked pokemon but have never hacked my friends hack their games like crazy and trade me all kinds of pokemon even those caught from the elite four.

0GURU/Zoroark1
4th October 2011, 4:50 AM
@Shiny huntress that looks perfectly fine but still there is no way to say that that shiny was caught legit it couldve been a shiny hack people use 'em all the time but dont worry about it you will never know if it is hacked or not and u don't need to it wil not cause any damage.

0GURU/Zoroark1
4th October 2011, 4:53 AM
Also hacked pokeballs doesnt make the pokemmon hacked and if the pokemon was caught with a masterball it may not be a masterball obtained through hacking.

Also a safari ball on a non safari pokemon is a dead giveaway to a hacked ball not just a cherish ball on non event pokemon.

Too Funk to Druck
4th October 2011, 5:02 AM

Timid nature
Entree forest
Apparently met at lvl 10
(*currently at lvl 10*)
Alert to sounds

Hacked. You can't catch shiny Pokemon in Entree Forest.

Skydra
4th October 2011, 5:14 AM
And Skydra, your saying after my hours and hours of chaining, and finally seeing a shiny sparkly patch of grass, that it was hacked o.o?

Not legit does not mean hacked. If you hacked the master ball, the Pokemon is not legit, but not hacked. Most people will deny a shiny in a master ball, so its probably best to catch them regularly.

Having a hacked pokemon will not damage your game the only way to cause damage is to hack trust me i have hacked pokemon but have never hacked my friends hack their games like crazy and trade me all kinds of pokemon even those caught from the elite four.
We don't care if it doesn't damage our game; we want to have and trade Pokemon that are legit. And just having the ability to hack a Pokemon kind of makes it useless to trade, hmmm? What is the trader gaining when the trade us a hacked Pokemon? They could hack another one, or hack the one we traded to them.

cannibaleyes
4th October 2011, 5:27 AM
People will use masterballs on gulpins on low levels the gulpin isnt necessarily hacked but it was caught by a hacker for sure.

Also I would just like to mention that these things do not always necessarily guarantee you the knowledge of whether your pokemon is hacked or not and another question is why r u worried if it is hacked i have many hacked pokemon and there is no problem with that.

Well, this thread is for people who do care about whether or not their pokemon are hacks... It's okay that you don't care, but a lot of people here obviously do care or this thread wouldn't exist.

Most people will deny a shiny in a master ball, so its probably best to catch them regularly.
I have a sudden urge to go catch a bunch of legit shiny pokemon in masterballs and trade them. (:

DragonMaster26
4th October 2011, 6:10 AM
Not legit does not mean hacked. If you hacked the master ball, the Pokemon is not legit, but not hacked. Most people will deny a shiny in a master ball, so its probably best to catch them regularly.

Wow, just wow, im not even going to bother with this.

I have a sudden urge to go catch a bunch of legit shiny pokemon in masterballs and trade them. (:

That make's 2 of us, o wait no!!! that mean's no one will trade us for them because according to Skydra people will deny us ;-((

Arande
4th October 2011, 6:30 AM
*looks at his shiny regirock and shiny moltres he had to masterball*

What's going on in this thread?

And in seriousness, if you were talking about the bibarel and luxray. Remember, masterballs were common out the rear in those generations thanks to the lottery and emeralds tower glitch. 1st and 5th gen are the only ones with an actual masterball limit, 1 and 2 respectively.

edit: scratch that, 5th gen is the only one with a limit. M' says hi.

dewey911p
4th October 2011, 8:27 AM
You got something to say? ;-)

:D na just got nostalgic for a minute lol :P

Timid nature
Entree forest
Apparently met at lvl 10
(*currently at lvl 10*)
Alert to sounds

this was already mentioned, but it may have been over looked with the all the discussion that came afterwards, but its a hack for sure. Like it was said, no entree forest pokemon can be shiny

people trade shinies in masterballs all the time and i've never heard any complaints. Only once did someone complain and it was when someone said they had caught like 10 shinies in masterballs. But even then, its not uncommon for people to still go a head with the trade. most people over look the fact that a pokemon comes in a masterball, after all, i could use a masterball on caterpie or patrat if i wanted to. also, on a side note, if the ball is hacked and the pokemon is not, isnt the pokemon still legit? meh, thats a convrsation for another time, but just a thought.

Jazz14456_Plebeian
4th October 2011, 2:41 PM
Okay, I have no idea whether my Luxray and Bibarel were caught in D/P or Plat.
Thanks for the help, though!

BellyDrum
4th October 2011, 6:48 PM
I got a shiny Heracross from GTS in exchange for a level 30 or high Gothitelle (eh, not a fan of it, so it didn't hurt to give away). Interested in knowing how legit it might be:

Shiny Heracross (spelled HERACROSS in all caps)
Female
Naive nature
4/15/11
Johto
Apparently arrived at lvl 42 (arrived currently UT at lvl 42)
Capable of taking hits
Dex.no: 214
OT: ZACH
ID.No: 18698
HP: 125
Attack: 120
Defense: 81
Sp.attack: 51
Sp.Def: 81
Speed: 97
Ability: Swarm - Powers up Buy-type moves in a pinch
Moveset: Brick Break, Counter, Take Down, Close Combat
Ball: Master Ball
Battle Subway Judge: This Pokemon has relatively superior potential overall... best potential lies in its Defense, its Sp. Atk stat is equally good. Well, its Speed stat is also good. It can't be better in that regard.

Bond697
4th October 2011, 8:34 PM
wow, i'm glad i occasionally skim this thread. i have literally never, ever spoken to dragonmaster26 before nor have i sent him pictures of anything. he is a liar.

in fact, everything from the high link except bulbasaur, charmander, and possibly a few early eeveelutions, though i can't recall which. not that it matters, as i got a pokecafe(is that the name?) eevee back when it came out and rng-ed it and distributed it quite a bit, so i'm sure there are plenty of all of the eeveelutions with my name on them.

i would love it if anyone anywhere could get it right. apparently that isn't possible, though.

Aegon
4th October 2011, 8:38 PM
i would love it if anyone anywhere could get it right. apparently that isn't possible, though.
You're right, everyone should know which Pokémon you hacked and which ones you didn't.

Bond697
4th October 2011, 9:18 PM
You're right, everyone should know which Pokémon you hacked and which ones you didn't.

lol @ calling them hacked. got any mystery gift pokes that came from an injected wondercard? of course you do. same thing, exactly.

cannibaleyes
4th October 2011, 9:53 PM
lol @ calling them hacked. got any mystery gift pokes that came from an injected wondercard? of course you do. same thing, exactly.
Actually no, not everyone owns such pokemon.
Not everyone considers those fully legit, either. The people who believe entree-forest-edited pokemon are hacked are going to be as firm in their belief as you are in your belief that they're not... Both sides might as well argue to a wall. (then again, that could be said for a lot of arguments).

It is ridiculous the amount of people here who are erroneously convinced that all of your pokemon are hacks, though. I understand people being against the Entree-forest edited ones, but c'mon people. -.-

Aegon
4th October 2011, 10:04 PM
No, I don't. I don't use external devices to manipulate my game, unlike your editing of the Entree Forest.

ShinyHuntress
4th October 2011, 11:05 PM
Okay wait.. so bottom line.. my Shiny beautiful vulpix, although its stats and stuff looks good, is hacked because it says he was caught in Entree Forest?

Arsčne
4th October 2011, 11:22 PM
Okay wait.. so bottom line.. my Shiny beautiful vulpix, although its stats and stuff looks good, is hacked because it says he was caught in Entree Forest?

Entree Forest Pokemon can't be shiny, so unfortunately yes.

------------
Edit: To the rambling above: people are still calling Bond's Pokemon hacked? The guy who researches the damn game along with the other notable badges members on Smogon?

Only on Serebii.

silicon
5th October 2011, 1:22 AM
I got a shiny Heracross from GTS in exchange for a level 30 or high Gothitelle (eh, not a fan of it, so it didn't hurt to give away). Interested in knowing how legit it might be:

Shiny Heracross (spelled HERACROSS in all caps)
Female
Naive nature
4/15/11
Johto
Apparently arrived at lvl 42 (arrived currently UT at lvl 42)
Capable of taking hits
Dex.no: 214
OT: ZACH
ID.No: 18698
HP: 125
Attack: 120
Defense: 81
Sp.attack: 51
Sp.Def: 81
Speed: 97
Ability: Swarm - Powers up Buy-type moves in a pinch
Moveset: Brick Break, Counter, Take Down, Close Combat
Ball: Master Ball
Battle Subway Judge: This Pokemon has relatively superior potential overall... best potential lies in its Defense, its Sp. Atk stat is equally good. Well, its Speed stat is also good. It can't be better in that regard.

Nothing seems inherently wrong about it, other than being a poor IV spread and Nature for Heracross.

Dragontamer1011
5th October 2011, 2:14 AM
Caps (Pokemon names were always caps from 1st Gen to 4th Gen. I have a few like that.) and "Apparently Arrived at level 42" mean it was from one of the 3rd Gen Games and was transferred via Pal Park at level 42. As a Heracross can be obtained in those it is most likely legit although the Master Ball is a bit sketchy.

Too Funk to Druck
5th October 2011, 4:09 AM
Caps (Pokemon names were always caps from 1st Gen to 4th Gen. I have a few like that.) and "Apparently Arrived at level 42" mean it was from one of the 3rd Gen Games and was transferred via Pal Park at level 42. As a Heracross can be obtained in those it is most likely legit although the Master Ball is a bit sketchy.

If you look, you'll see that it doesn't say Kanto/Hoenn, so it couldn't have been caught in Gen 3. It still looks find however.

BellyDrum
5th October 2011, 4:18 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys. I wasn't too sure about the Master Ball, but that's nothing that major. Greatly appreciate your thoughts!

Magicmonkey
5th October 2011, 9:09 AM
chances are the guy saw it and ewnt wow a shiny1 and masterballed it. or he failed at catching it and had to master ball it. i have loads of mastered shinines.

Shine
5th October 2011, 10:52 AM

"Apparently arrived at (insert level here)" means it originates from 4th Gen game.

The ones from 3rd Gen will says "Apparently arrived at (insert level here) after a long travel through time".

Nothing seems inherently wrong about it, other than being a poor IV spread and Nature for Heracross.

at least it has 31 Speed IV and a +Speed nature :p
and Naive is an "okay" nature for Heracross, not the best but not that bad either, especially considering this is a shiny.

manniezmoll
5th October 2011, 6:31 PM
"Apparently arrived at (insert level here)" means it originates from 4th Gen game.

The ones from 3rd Gen will says "Apparently arrived at (insert level here) after a long travel through time".

maybe this ^^ info should be added to the first post, even though i don't think anyone would read it... this helps a lot with determining what gen stuff is coming from, & its legitimacy. while looking through my various poke-shifts, this is what i've found:

3rd gen, Colosseum/XD says: Distant Land, apparently arrived at lvl ___ after a long travel through time.

3rd gen R/S/E says: Hoenn, apparently arrived at lvl ___ after a long travel through time.

3rd gen FR/LG says: Kanto, apparently arrived at lvl ___ after a long travel through time.

4th gen D/P/Pt says: Sinnoh, apparently arrived at lvl___ .

4th gen HG/SS says: Johto, apparently arrived at lvl___ .

just my .02 cents... :)

DragonMaster26
5th October 2011, 6:38 PM
maybe this ^^ info should be added to the first post, even though i don't think anyone would read it... this helps a lot with determining what gen stuff is coming from, & its legitimacy. while looking through my various poke-shifts, this is what i've found:

3rd gen, Colosseum/XD says: Distant Land, apparently arrived at lvl ___ after a long travel through time.

3rd gen R/S/E says: Hoenn, apparently arrived at lvl ___ after a long travel through time.

3rd gen FR/LG says: Kanto, apparently arrived at lvl ___ after a long travel through time.

4th gen HG/SS says: Johto, apparently arrived at lvl___ .

just my .02 cents... :)

And also when it come's to egg's- A Pokémon whose egg is created in a game based in one region and traded to another region before it was hatched will display the name of the region it was generated in, rather than the one it was hatched in, meaning a Pokémon generated in Platinum but hatched in SoulSilver would have the OT and ID of SoulSilver's player but list that it was met in Sinnoh.

ShinyHuntress
5th October 2011, 9:22 PM
Alright I have another pokemon!! Traded it for my apparently " Non-Legit " Pretty Vulpix =( couldnt look at her anymore lol. Anyway, heres the new one I got for it:
Pokemon: Rufflet (Shiny)
Level: 42
Hardy Nature
DayCare Couple
Egg Recieved.
Striaron City.
Egg apparentlly hatched.
Capable of taking hits.
Dex.No.: 627
OT: Arigoya
ID No.: 61373
HP:126
Attack:89
Defense:61
Sp.Atk:49
Sp.Def:60
Speed:68
Ability: Keen Eye/ Prevents other pokemon from lowering accuracy.
Came in a regular Pokeball.

Larry
5th October 2011, 9:26 PM
Alright I have another pokemon!! Traded it for my apparently " Non-Legit " Pretty Vulpix =( couldnt look at her anymore lol. Anyway, heres the new one I got for it:
Hardy Nature
DayCare Couple
Egg Recieved.
Striaron City.
Egg apparentlly hatched.
Capable of taking hits.

It looks legit to me.

DragonMaster26
5th October 2011, 9:41 PM
Hardy Nature
DayCare Couple
Egg Recieved.
Striaron City.
Egg apparentlly hatched.
Capable of taking hits.

It's legit, shame it didnt have Sheer Force ability.

ShinyHuntress
5th October 2011, 9:46 PM
Idc!!
YAY ITS LEGIT =) <3 ty lol:p

Lulamoon
5th October 2011, 10:15 PM
Pokemon Species: Rayquaza
Nickname: Eclipse
OT: Shadow
IDno: 23850
EV's: 252 Atk, 4 Sp. Atk, 252 Spe
IV's: All 31
Nature: Naughty
Characteristic: Alert to sounds
Ability: Air Lock
Moves: Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Overheat
Level Caught at: 70
Current Level: 100
Stats: 351/438/216/337/194/289
Location Caught: Hoenn

DragonMaster26
5th October 2011, 11:06 PM
Pokemon Species: Rayquaza
Nickname: Eclipse
OT: Shadow
IDno: 23850
EV's: 252 Atk, 4 Sp. Atk, 252 Spe
IV's: All 31
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Air Lock
Moves: Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Overheat
Stats: 351/438/216/337/194/289
Location Caught: Hoenn

Look's allright.

tombux
6th October 2011, 4:22 AM
got it for a female charmander

Pokemon: nosepass (Shiny)
Serious Nature
Sinnoh
hates to lose
Dex.No.: 229
OT: (some Japanese? name)
ID No.: 15254
HP:70
Attack:43
Defense:104
Sp.Atk:38
Sp.Def:80
Speed:28
Ability: Magnet pull / perverts steel -type pokemon from escapeing
duskball
lv 37

TM0verlord
6th October 2011, 4:28 AM
got it for a female charmander

Pokemon: nosepass (Shiny)
Serious Nature
Sinnoh
hates to lose
Dex.No.: 229
OT: (some Japanese? name)
ID No.: 15254
HP:70
Attack:43
Defense:104
Sp.Atk:38
Sp.Def:80
Speed:28
Ability: Magnet pull / perverts steel -type pokemon from escapeing
duskball
lv 37

This is a legit nosepass if it was caught in Mt. Coronet in Platinum.

TVGuru
6th October 2011, 8:57 AM
Pokemon Species: Lugia
Nickname: LUGIA
OT: Xandi
OT Gender:Red
IDno:10248
Shiny?:yes
EV's: 84 in all
IV's: Flawless
Nature: Modest
Ability: Pressure
Moves: Recover, Aeroblast, Future Sight, Sky Attack
Current Level: 70
Stats: 264/150/223/183/257/195
Location Caught: (Navel Rock) Hoenn, Apparenly arrived at Lv. 70 after a long travel through time. Fateful Encounter
Egg?: no
Any other notes?: The moves Future Sight and Sky Attack...I don't think they're possible on a Lugia of this level.

Lugia 88
6th October 2011, 9:23 AM
Location Caught: (Navel Rock) Hoenn, Apparenly arrived at Lv. 70 after a long travel through time. Fateful Encounter
Any other notes?: The moves Future Sight and Sky Attack...I don't think they're possible on a Lugia of this level.

Its Hack for: Fateful Encounter and moves its learn Sky Attack.

dewey911p
6th October 2011, 10:33 AM

as far as i can tell there is no way to learn Future Sight without leveling up (Sky Attack was a gen IV move tutor so its possible to have gotten that move from there before being transfered) also, as already noted, i dont think Naval Rock Lugia is "Fateful encounter" And finally, 84 EVs across the board for an UT pokemon looks suspicious. I know its possible in Gen V b/c of the wings, but to come from Gen III UT all this time to finally be EV trained without going into battle and to a perfect 84, maybe im just synical but that strikes me as a red flag. All in all, the moves are enough to say its probably hacked and there are a few other signs that also seem to point in that direction

P.S. Masterball = hack... oh wait, were not doing that any more are we??? :P

fusionzekrom
6th October 2011, 4:56 PM
Is this scizor legit?

Pokemon Species: Scizor
Nickname: Scizor
OT: NICK
OT Gender: male
IDno: 42633
EV's: 252 Atk 252 Spd last 6 evs most likely in SpDef
IV's: 31/6/27/9/1/0
Ability: Technician
Moves: Bullet Punch, Pursuit, X-Scissor, Swords Dance
Level Caught at: Apparently arrived at Lv. 28.
Stats: 281/334/255/124/150/198
Location Caught: Johto
Pokeball Caught In: Sport ball
Any other notes?:

Please help, thanks

dewey911p
6th October 2011, 5:04 PM
Is this scizor legit?

Pokemon Species: Scizor
Nickname: Scizor
OT: NICK
IDno: 42633
EV's: 252 Atk 252 Spd last 6 evs most likely in SpDef
IV's: 31/6/27/9/1/0
Ability: Technician
Moves: Bullet Punch, Pursuit, X-Scissor, Swords Dance
Level Caught at: Apparently arrived at Lv. 28.
Stats: 281/334/255/124/150/198
Pokeball Caught In: Sport ball
Any other notes?:

Please help, thanks

looks ok to me

cannibaleyes
6th October 2011, 5:28 PM
P.S. Masterball = hack... oh wait, were not doing that any more are we??? :P
...You're trolling me, aren't you? .__.
But you're right about the Lugia being hacked (at least its moveset, anyway), unless someone can find a way that it can learn Future Sight at level 70....

The Scizor looks fine.

Squirel Princess
6th October 2011, 5:46 PM
so sorry but i cant copy and paste tje form right now but i have a pokemon that i got from a trade and i am wondering if its legit.
pokemon is gligar, its shiny, japanese, and has unknown evs. it is flawless. charateristic is often dozes off, its impish. it came from an egg, knows poison sting, toxic, and u-turn. stats are 12/6/7/5/6/7. male original owner id 39878. ability is imunity. current level is lv.1. also date of obtaining and hatching is 7/9/2086 so that seejs wierd
again just tell me if i left something off, i cant copy and paste and fill it out so i am sorry if it is messy

Magicmonkey
6th October 2011, 8:17 PM
mew, fateful encounter,hoenn premier ball, shiny. i think its hacked right?

cannibaleyes
6th October 2011, 8:23 PM
so sorry but i cant copy and paste tje form right now but i have a pokemon that i got from a trade and i am wondering if its legit.
pokemon is gligar, its shiny, japanese, and has unknown evs. it is flawless. charateristic is often dozes off, its impish. it came from an egg, knows poison sting, toxic, and u-turn. stats are 12/6/7/5/6/7. male original owner id 39878. ability is imunity. current level is lv.1. also date of obtaining and hatching is 7/9/2086 so that seejs wierd
again just tell me if i left something off, i cant copy and paste and fill it out so i am sorry if it is messy
It seems fine. It was most likely RNGed.

Maybe, maybe not.
If it's Japanese and level 30+, then it could be a Faraway Island mew from Emerald, thus possibly legit.

dewey911p
6th October 2011, 8:28 PM
...You're trolling me, aren't you? .__.

not trolling, i just have a unique sense of humor :P sorry if its offensive but that wasnt my intention :)

DragonMaster26
6th October 2011, 9:08 PM

It's RNG'ed, legit.

Use the form that is provided in the 1st post, it's there 4 a reason ya know. %-/

ShinyHuntress
7th October 2011, 2:51 AM
Yeah.. this is probably hacked.. the dood said he got it from the event but wtv.. lol
Shiny Suicune
Relaxed nature
" Fatefull encounter..
It defeted Zoaroaks illusion at Lostlorn forest
Proud of its power "
Dex.no: 245
ID No,:02211
hp:310
Lvl:100
attk:185
def:277
sp.atk:262
sp.Def:263
speed:215

ShinyHuntress
7th October 2011, 3:23 AM
oh, and the OT is WIN2011
his stats might be a little off because he has PKRS.
Dont know if that changes anything, i need a fast answer thoghplzz if hes hacked or not

DragonMaster26
7th October 2011, 3:35 AM
Yeah.. this is probably hacked.. the dood said he got it from the event but wtv.. lol
Shiny Suicune
Relaxed nature
" Fatefull encounter..
Proud of its power "

Dont know if that changes anything, i need a fast answer thoghplzz if hes hacked or not

You have a legit WIN2011 Event Sucuine that is used to encounter Zoroark at Lostlorn Forest. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_North_American_Nintendo_event_Pok%C3%A9mon _in_2011

ShinyHuntress
7th October 2011, 3:38 AM
i just followed the youtube video and that guy didnt run out of his trailor for my game like it did on the video, and i didnt enter battle though:/ does that mean its fake? or is ti bgecause it already battled zoaroak?

DragonMaster26
7th October 2011, 3:40 AM
i just followed the youtube video and that guy didnt run out of his trailor for my game like it did on the video, and i didnt enter battle though:/ does that mean its fake? or is ti bgecause it already battled zoaroak?

Yeah it's "Used" thats why it says "it defeated Zoroark's Illusion" it mean's you can no longer activate the event, but you got yourself a good shiny legendary ;-)

ShinyHuntress
7th October 2011, 3:47 AM
Yayyyyyy ty lots!!! =) wasnt sure at all because everyone says "fatefull encounter" means its fake usually lol:P

And okay well this guy is also trading a shiny raiku,
he says it has the same info, except one says OT:GAMESTP and other says WIN2011 both already beat zoraork

DragonMaster26
7th October 2011, 3:50 AM
Yayyyyyy ty lots!!! =) wasnt sure at all because everyone says "fatefull encounter" means its fake usually lol:P

he says it has the same info, except one says OT:GAMESTP and other says WIN2011 both already beat zoraork

Ummm the Gamestop Raikou with id-01031 and the WIN2011 should be id-02071

for them to be the Legit N.A Versions.

ShinyHuntress
7th October 2011, 3:56 AM
ok yay i just got the shiny Raiku and it says "try taking him to Lostlorn forest" SO EXCITINGGGG =D!

DragonMaster26
7th October 2011, 3:57 AM
ok yay i just got the shiny Raiku and it says "try taking him to Lostlorn forest" SO EXCITINGGGG =D!

Yeah, you'll encounter Zoroark, he's pretty easy to catch, with Ultra Balls

ShinyHuntress
7th October 2011, 4:06 AM
Thanks againnnnn =D!! i was guna trade suicune back and get back my metagross because i thought suicine was fake. you saved me once again ahaha:p

silicon
7th October 2011, 9:15 AM

No, the ID is correct for a WIN2011 Suicune. The IDs you gave are the ones for Raikou.

DragonMaster26
7th October 2011, 4:39 PM
Shiny Suicune
Relaxed nature
" Fatefull encounter..
Proud of its power "

You have a legit WIN2011 Event Sucuine that is used to encounter Zoroark at Lostlorn Forest. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_North_American_Nintendo_event_Pok%C3%A9mon _in_2011

^^^^SUICUNE WAS PROVEN TO BE LEGIT HERE, I EVEN POINTED OUT WIN2011 WAS THE CORRECT ID, CAN YOU NOT READ?

RAIKOUR START'S NOW.

SEE HOW I CLEARLY SAY "THE GAMESTOP RAIKOU IS ID-01031 AND THE WIN2011 IS -02071, AT THIS POINT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT RAIKOU~!!

No, the ID is correct for a WIN2011 Suicune. The IDs you gave are the ones for Raikou.

Are you just Dumb? i clearly told her that the Sucuine was fine, we were talking a bout the Raikou after that, you must learn to read dude.

I even summarized everything and bolded it up for you, maybe you'll understand it better now that it's in the little kid format, jeez illiterate people nowadays.

Magicmonkey
7th October 2011, 5:04 PM
have a truck load to do so will edit a few more in later maybe
Pokemon Species:mewtwo
Nickname:Mewtwo
OT: sonic
OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) male
IDno:00749
Shiny?: yes
EV's: (if known)no
IV's: (if known)no
Nature: quirky
Characteristic:likes to run
Ability: pressure
Moves:me first, safe guard, recover aura sphere
Level Caught at: arrived at 100, sinnoh
Stats: not really relevant
Location Caught: sinnoh
Egg?:no
Pokeball Caught In: master ball
Any other notes?: sinnoh is questionable

Pokemon Species:lugia
Nickname: japnese
OT: japanese
IDno: 27970
EV's: (if known)
IV's: (if known)
Nature: lax
Characteristic: highly persistent
Moves: thunder bolt, hydro pump
Level Caught at:arrived at 51 after long travel through time
Current Level: 51
Stats: not really neccessary
Location Caught: hoenn
Egg?:
Pokeball Caught In: pokeball
Any other notes?: i didnt think he coulld be caught in hoenn, only johto and kanto (navel rock)

DragonMaster26
7th October 2011, 5:16 PM
have a truck load to do so will edit a few more in later maybe
Pokemon Species:mewtwo
Nickname:Mewtwo
OT: sonic
IDno:00749
EV's: (if known)no
IV's: (if known)no
Nature: quirky
Characteristic:likes to run
Moves:me first, safe guard, recover aura sphere
Level Caught at: arrived at 100, sinnoh
Stats: not really relevant
Pokeball Caught In: master ball
Any other notes?: sinnoh is questionable

Nickname: japnese
OT: japanese
IDno: 27970
Nature: lax
Characteristic: highly persistent
Moves: thunder bolt, hydro pump
Level Caught at:arrived at 51 after long travel through time
Current Level: 51
Stats: not really neccessary
Location Caught: hoenn
Egg?:
Any other notes?: i didnt think he coulld be caught in hoenn, only johto and kanto (navel rock)

Metwo is a hack since no Mewtwo can be caugh in D/P/PT

so is the Lugia and just so you know the stats are important so it can be seen if more than 252 ev's were applied to more than 2 stats which would make it a hack.

Magicmonkey
7th October 2011, 6:05 PM
i know there kinda important, but i had to leave in like 2 mins. anyway heres 4 more
Pokemon Species: ho-oh
Nickname:HO-OH
OT: barbie
OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) female
IDno:23899
EV's: (if known)none
IV's: (if known) not good, spread is26/3/7/29/18/6
Nature: modest
Characteristic: very finnicky
Moves: future sight, sky attack, sacred fire, calm mind
Level Caught at: arrived at 99
Current Level:99 no exp
Stats:344/238/190/276/327/189
Egg?:
Pokeball Caught In: ultra
Any other notes?: o evs and sinnoh pretty much gives this guy away!

Pokemon Species: latios
Nickname: japanese
OT: japanese, 2 identical symbols
IDno: 10439
EV's: (if known) none
IV's: (if known) 30/16/27/5/26/11
Nature: serious
Characteristic: loves to eat
Ability: levitate
Moves: -memento, psychic, dragon pulse, luster purge
Level Caught at: arrived 100
Current Level:100
Stats: 300/201/192/270/251/236
Egg?:
Pokeball Caught In: master
Any other notes?:

Pokemon Species: latios again
OT:jap
IDno: 37490
IV's: (if known)27/7/19/5/23/10
Nature: impish
Characteristic: often dozes off
Moves: protect, refresh, zen headbutt, luster purge
Level Caught at: 40 (arrived)
Current Level:40
Stats: 124/79/83/99/100/99
Location Caught: johto
Egg?:
Any other notes?: not sure about johto
and now the best of the lot!
Pokemon Species:porygon-z
Nickname:porygon-z
OT:kuro*
IDno: 42314
EV's: (if known)unknown, but clearly into speed and sp. atk
IV's: (if known) unknown, sub flawless by far
Characteristic: somewhat vain
Ability: download
Moves: tri attack, ice beam, thunderbolt, dark pulse
Level Caught at: 100 arrived
Stats:304/153/169/391/181/258
Location Caught: ----------, fateful encounter
Egg?:
Pokeball Caught In:pokeball
Any other notes?: if this isnt hacked i will buy myself a pink tutu

DragonMaster26
7th October 2011, 8:11 PM
i know there kinda important, but i had to leave in like 2 mins. anyway heres 4 more
Pokemon Species: ho-oh
Nickname:HO-OH
OT: barbie
IDno:23899
IV's: (if known) not good, spread is26/3/7/29/18/6
Characteristic: very finnicky
Moves: future sight, sky attack, sacred fire, calm mind
Level Caught at: arrived at 99
Current Level:99 no exp
Stats:344/238/190/276/327/189
Egg?:
Pokeball Caught In: ultra
Any other notes?: o evs and sinnoh pretty much gives this guy away!

Pokemon Species: latios
OT: japanese, 2 identical symbols
IDno: 10439
IV's: (if known) 30/16/27/5/26/11
Characteristic: loves to eat
Moves: -memento, psychic, dragon pulse, luster purge
Level Caught at: arrived 100
Stats: 300/201/192/270/251/236
Egg?:
Any other notes?:

Pokemon Species: latios again
IDno: 37490
IV's: (if known)27/7/19/5/23/10
Moves: protect, refresh, zen headbutt, luster purge
Level Caught at: 40 (arrived)
Current Level:40
Stats: 124/79/83/99/100/99
Egg?:
Any other notes?: not sure about johto
and now the best of the lot!
Nickname:porygon-z
OT:kuro*
IDno: 42314
EV's: (if known)unknown, but clearly into speed and sp. atk
IV's: (if known) unknown, sub flawless by far
Characteristic: somewhat vain
Ability: download
Moves: tri attack, ice beam, thunderbolt, dark pulse
Level Caught at: 100 arrived
Stats:304/153/169/391/181/258
Location Caught: ----------, fateful encounter
Egg?:
Any other notes?: if this isnt hacked i will buy myself a pink tutu

Use Sacebar to seperate the pokemon, it's all a huge wall of Text, but anyways, only the 2nd latios (level 40 is legit, i beleive it's the Enigma Stone event.)

Everything else is a bad hack.

Magicmonkey
7th October 2011, 8:30 PM
i thought as much. whats special anout enigma stone latios?

DragonMaster26
7th October 2011, 8:31 PM
i thought as much. whats special anout enigma stone latios?

What do u mean? it's an event pokemon, it matches the correct info of it.

Magicmonkey
7th October 2011, 8:39 PM
but does it get a unique move or something? or is it just a regular shiny latios in all respects?

DragonMaster26
7th October 2011, 8:44 PM
but does it get a unique move or something? or is it just a regular shiny latios in all respects?

No it's a regular Latios, and it's stationary so it could have been Soft-Reset for the shiniy part.

Madden610
8th October 2011, 12:28 AM
Metwo is a hack since no Mewtwo can be caugh in D/P/PT

so is the Lugia and just so you know the stats are important so it can be seen if more than 252 ev's were applied to more than 2 stats which would make it a hack.

*Cough*Event Lugia E/Fr/Lg/R/S*Cough* (FR and LG ireelvent but still)

Many people forget these existed.

DragonMaster26
8th October 2011, 12:39 AM
*Cough*Event Lugia E/Fr/Lg/R/S*Cough* (FR and LG ireelvent but still)

Many people forget these existed.

How about you name the Event.

Your post is as helpful as me just saying "It's an event Pikachu" 0.o (when applicable)

No date, no name, nothing helpful.

Madden610
8th October 2011, 1:04 AM
Link to Lugia(Ho-oh as well) events.
http://www.serebii.net/emerald/navelrock.shtml
Under the Emerald section of Serebii itself

DragonMaster26
8th October 2011, 1:08 AM
Link to Lugia(Ho-oh as well) events.
http://www.serebii.net/emerald/navelrock.shtml
Under the Emerald section of Serebii itself

*Facepalm* Di u bother to troughly read both the event info and the Post?

That Lugia is level 70, the one posted here is level 51. <-- need more info, or do you get it?

ShinyHuntress
8th October 2011, 2:58 AM
(Preetttyy sure its hacked, but just checking incase..)
Shiny Cubchoo: (Lvl100)
Met:
Twist Mountain
apparently met at lvl 100
Mischievous
OT:CARLOS
ID.No:34801
Hp:228
Attack:152
Defense:84
Sp.Atk:160
Sp.def:104
Speed:97
Ability:Snow Cloak; raises evasion in a hailstorm

Too Funk to Druck
8th October 2011, 3:07 AM
Met:
Twist Mountain
Mischievous

It was caught at level 100. Is there really any reason to check it?

ShinyHuntress
8th October 2011, 3:09 AM
I dont freaking know? thats why im asking....
like 4real why else would i be on here.
an d it says met at lvl 100 not caught

DragonMaster26
8th October 2011, 4:19 AM
Met:
Twist Mountain
Mischievous

It's legit, as "Apperantly met at lvl" means the level that the pokemon was TRADED AT, NOT caught at.

It was caught at level 100. Is there really any reason to check it?

Yes because people who know what they are talking about would know that "Apperantly met at lvl" means the level that the pokemon was TRADED AT, NOT caught at.

I dont freaking know? thats why im asking....
like 4real why else would i be on here.
an d it says met at lvl 100 not caught

Exactly, since it's not your SID/ID Combo but rather another trainer's it will show u the level that YOU got it at, not at what level it was Originaly caught at.

And i just tested it out, traded a Dialga caught at level 70 from Platinum, BUT raised to level 95 then traded to Black, it now say's "Apparently met at level 95" Sinnoh.

ShinyHuntress
8th October 2011, 4:31 AM
Alright, thanks to you dragonmaster. Was ready to trade it for any other random pokemon because I thoguht it wasnt legit. ^_^
Cubchoo is so cute so im happy hes ok^^

Too Funk to Druck
8th October 2011, 5:17 AM
It's legit, as "Apperantly met at lvl" means the level that the pokemon was TRADED AT, NOT caught at.

Yes because people who know what they are talking about would know that "Apperantly met at lvl" means the level that the pokemon was TRADED AT, NOT caught at.

Exactly, since it's not your SID/ID Combo but rather another trainer's it will show u the level that YOU got it at, not at what level it was Originaly caught at.

And i just tested it out, traded a Dialga caught at level 70 from Platinum, BUT raised to level 95 then traded to Black, it now say's "Apparently met at level 95" Sinnoh.

Except that's only for Pokemom transferred between generations. A Pokemom caught in Gen 5, like, say, a Cubchoo, will say the level it was caught at and where it was caught at. I have a picture of Cinccino I caught on White and traded to Black of you need proof.

DragonMaster26
8th October 2011, 5:26 AM
Except that's only for Pokemom transferred between generations. A Pokemom caught in Gen 5, like, say, a Cubchoo, will say the level it was caught at and where it was caught at. I have a picture of Cinccino I caught on White and traded to Black of you need proof.

Post it, and also post proof of it coming originaly from White to Black (using the id ot combo)

Too Funk to Druck
8th October 2011, 5:35 AM
Post it, and also post proof of it coming originaly from White to Black (using the id ot combo)

I'm not even sure what you're asking. Say what ID on my Black is? Because that's not particularly useful if you don't know it in the first place. Anyways:
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm225/Too_Funk_to_Druck/5d01c189.jpg

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm225/Too_Funk_to_Druck/d1ab128a.jpg

silicon
8th October 2011, 9:11 AM
^^^^SUICUNE WAS PROVEN TO BE LEGIT HERE, I EVEN POINTED OUT WIN2011 WAS THE CORRECT ID, CAN YOU NOT READ?

RAIKOUR START'S NOW.

SEE HOW I CLEARLY SAY "THE GAMESTOP RAIKOU IS ID-01031 AND THE WIN2011 IS -02071, AT THIS POINT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT RAIKOU~!!

Are you just Dumb? i clearly told her that the Sucuine was fine, we were talking a bout the Raikou after that, you must learn to read dude.

I even summarized everything and bolded it up for you, maybe you'll understand it better now that it's in the little kid format, jeez illiterate people nowadays.

Geez man, you are always so mean. As if you know everything and nobody else knows anything. So I missed that you said Raikou in your post, and that you were the one helping Shinyhuntress from the beginning (the second part I blame on missing that you changed your avatar recently). I see that I made a mistake in reading your post, I made a mistake. Simply putting that in a respectable manner would have been fine, I was only trying to help. It's not like contradicted what you said, you don't have jump down my throat, as if you're attempting to start a fight, because there's no point to fighting over this.

Magicmonkey
8th October 2011, 12:36 PM
ok i got another hoenn lugia, but its level 100, does this mean it could have come from navel rock?

Aegon
8th October 2011, 2:46 PM
You're incessantly rude, you know. There's absolutely no need for it. You're completely wrong in your "Apparently met at Lv." statement, but you'll find that no one's shouting and posting in capitals.

manniezmoll
8th October 2011, 2:52 PM
@ ShinyHuntress: i seriously think your cubchoo is hacked, as there's nowhere in 5th gen to get a lvl 100 cubchoo. AND as was stated, it was traded in the same generation, it will show the level it was CAUGHT AT by the OT. the "Apparently met at" shows up when you bring stuff from previous generations, AND when stuff was traded to you...

ok i got another hoenn lugia, but its level 100, does this mean it could have come from navel rock?

it could have come from navel rock, but there's no way to tell with the limited info you provided. PLEASE use this form to give info about your pokes, waaaay more is needed before anyone can say whether they think it's legit or not.

Pokemon Species:
Nickname:
OT:
OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male)
IDno:
Shiny?:
Nature:
Characteristic:
Ability:
Moves:
Level Caught at:
Current Level:
Stats:
Location Caught:
Egg?:
Pokeball Caught In:
Any other notes?:

Magicmonkey
8th October 2011, 3:13 PM
Nickname:jap
IDno:58237
EV's: (if known)both unknown, but its stats are above the max for flawless in 4 stats, so clearly it has some ev's
Moves: aero blast, recover, dive, fly
Level Caught at: arrived at 100 after long travel through time
Stats:370/236/304/226/336/260
Location Caught: hoenn, fateful encounter
Egg?:
Any other notes?: fateful enconter?

Pokemon Species: palkia
Nickname: palkia
OT:kuro*(this is the ot of half the hacked porygon z's)
OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) f
IDno:00001
EV's: (if known)doesnt seem to have any
IV's: (if known)unknown, but not great
Nature:lax
Characteristic:somewhat stubborn
Moves:earthquake,thunderbolt, blizzard, dragon tail
Level Caught at:arrived at 100
Stats:311/267/248/326/243/226
Location Caught:sinnoh
Egg?:
Pokeball Caught In:master
Any other notes?: id no and ot are questionable.

dewey911p
8th October 2011, 4:09 PM
Nickname:jap
IDno:58237
EV's: (if known)both unknown, but its stats are above the max for flawless in 4 stats, so clearly it has some ev's
Moves: aero blast, recover, dive, fly
Level Caught at: arrived at 100 after long travel through time
Stats:370/236/304/226/336/260
Location Caught: hoenn, fateful encounter
Egg?:
Any other notes?: fateful enconter?

Pokemon Species: palkia
Nickname: palkia
OT:kuro*(this is the ot of half the hacked porygon z's)
OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) f
IDno:00001
EV's: (if known)doesnt seem to have any
IV's: (if known)unknown, but not great
Nature:lax
Characteristic:somewhat stubborn
Moves:earthquake,thunderbolt, blizzard, dragon tail
Level Caught at:arrived at 100
Stats:311/267/248/326/243/226
Location Caught:sinnoh
Egg?:
Pokeball Caught In:master
Any other notes?: id no and ot are questionable.

lugia is still hacked b/c naval rock lugia isn't a "Fateful encounter" but palkia seems ok. The OT i believe means that the person had used an offensive word for their OT and the in game filter changed the offensive word to Kuro* (its the same with Shiro* but one is for black and one is for white and i have no clue if i spelled that right :P) as for the ID, its totaly possible to get an ID of 1 so that alone isnt enough to say its hacked. but it doesnt look good :/ maybe there is something im missing, but as far as i can tell lugia is hacked and palkia looks ok

Magicmonkey
8th October 2011, 4:21 PM
ive seen shiro* alot as well on poeygonz

ShinyHuntress
8th October 2011, 5:51 PM
Guys stop being so harsh on DragonMaster:P
And well, the pictures that Dood posted with the Cinccino or whatever, it says that he traded it from game to game and it says "apparently met" so i duno o.o

Too Funk to Druck
8th October 2011, 5:53 PM
And well, the pictures that Dood posted with the Cinccino or whatever, it says that he traded it from game to game and it says "apparently met" so i duno o.o

It says apparently met at level 19, but the Cinccino was level 69, which proves that a Pokemon caught in Gen 5 will show the level it was caught at. Your Cubchoo is hacked.

ShinyHuntress
8th October 2011, 6:04 PM
=( okayy....
Im so sad now. Hes so cute...............
I cant look at him anymoreeee!!! =(
Does anyone want to trade for him? =/

DragonMaster26
8th October 2011, 6:19 PM
You're incessantly rude, you know. There's absolutely no need for it. You're completely wrong in your "Apparently met at Lv." statement, but you'll find that no one's shouting and posting in capitals.

Aww im sorry for hurting the feeling's of people, on the internet *sob* *sob*

jeez, you think that is harsh, damn, how old are you again?

It says apparently met at level 19, but the Cinccino was level 69, which proves that a Pokemon caught in Gen 5 will show the level it was caught at. Your Cubchoo is hacked.

Yup, i made the mistake on trading something from a 4th gen game and not from White to Black. Those picture's were really helpful :-)

Lol, it's cool, i made a mistake and i know when to admit it, unlike other people who get their "feeling's" hurt when i put word's like THIS (in capital's) to emphasize that particular word.

=( okayy....
Im so sad now. Hes so cute...............
I cant look at him anymoreeee!!! =(
Does anyone want to trade for him? =/

I would suggest not saying that as it goes against the rules (You can't trade or ask for hack's) but when i get my 3DS back and working ill trade you a shiny cubchoo that i have or the PokeSmash Event Cubchoo, whichever you want.

ShinyHuntress
8th October 2011, 6:24 PM
=O Really!
You cant trade pokemon on here? I thought you were able too, seeing as there is a forum for that lol=P Whoooopppppppsssieee!!!! My Bad!
Sorry owners of Serebii hehe <3

And yes, people get affended when you use caps, but it doesnt nessisarily mean you're trying to be mean. Like soo:

HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII PEEEOOPLLLEEEEEEEEEEEE OF SEREBIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See Caps o.O Not in a mean way! =)
Tehe.
Ok im done now o.o

DragonMaster26
8th October 2011, 6:30 PM
=O Really!
You cant trade pokemon on here? I thought you were able too, seeing as there is a forum for that lol=P Whoooopppppppsssieee!!!! My Bad!
Sorry owners of Serebii hehe <3

And yes, people get affended when you use caps, but it doesnt nessisarily mean you're trying to be mean. Like soo:

HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII PEEEOOPLLLEEEEEEEEEEEE OF SEREBIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See Caps o.O Not in a mean way! =)
Tehe.
Ok im done now o.o

Lol, my bad, yes you can trade on the forum's (not in this thread though) but you just can't trade hack's.

Arsčne
8th October 2011, 6:32 PM
Stuff.

Or you can, type sensibly and give some competent hack-check advice rather than continue to ramble on when you have no clue about what you're talking about.

Simple concept.

DragonMaster26
8th October 2011, 6:42 PM
Or you can, type sensibly and give some competent hack-check advice rather than continue to ramble on when you have no clue about what you're talking about.

Simple concept.

I was correct in everything i said, the only mistake i did was do a trade from a 4th Gen game to a 5th Gen instead of 5th to 5th.

Unlike most people on this thread i do know what the heck im talking about.

Simpler Concept.

ShinyHuntress
8th October 2011, 6:46 PM
Stop Fighting D=
EVERYONE IS RIGHT!!!
Peace and love and Glitter

Aegon
8th October 2011, 6:48 PM
Aww im sorry for hurting the feeling's of people, on the internet *sob* *sob*

jeez, you think that is harsh, damn, how old are you again?
I never said you hurt anyone's feelings. O_o I just noted that you need to stop whining and being so high and mighty when someone makes a mistake, especially since you gave a false analysis. You should read posts more thoroughly.

I was correct in everything i said, the only mistake i did was do a trade from a 4th Gen game to a 5th Gen instead of 5th to 5th.

Unlike most people on this thread i do know what the heck im talking about.

Simpler Concept.
No, you were not, as proven in the latter half of that same sentence. Also, insulting others won't help.

ShinyHuntress
8th October 2011, 7:01 PM
what does it mean when a cyndaquil was "met at a far away place" lvl 5. in poke,on pearl

Aegon
8th October 2011, 7:04 PM
what does it mean when a cyndaquil was "met at a far away place" lvl 5. in poke,on pearl
It means it was caught in Johto, so it could be legit.

More information on Faraway place. (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Faraway_Place)

ShinyHuntress
8th October 2011, 7:05 PM
Does that mean its hacked?
Cyndaquil
sassy nature,
met at faraway place at lvl . 5
blah blah blah..

DragonMaster26
I never said you hurt anyone's feelings. O_o I just noted that you need to stop whining and being so high and mighty when someone makes a mistake, especially since you gave a false analysis. You should read posts more thoroughly.

No, you were not, as proven in the latter half of that same sentence. Also, insulting others won't help.

So should you, tell me other than the Cubchoo post, when else have i given false analysis?

ShinyHuntress
are you sure, cuz i havent traded it yet.. the dood said tht it said "met at newbark town" and now it says "faraway place".. and he has another squirtle in party that says the same thing but met at lvl 2

dewey911p
8th October 2011, 7:07 PM

it came from a generation before gen 4 iirc but the squirtle maybe a little different. in order to be at lvl 2 it would need to be bred but bred pokemon use to be at lvl 5, not 1 (i think the lvl 1 started in gen 4 but i didnt play gen 4 much so i could be wrong) if it says "far away place" and its lvl 2 i think that makes it a hack

~Nidoking~
8th October 2011, 7:09 PM
I think "Far Away Place" refers to the Pokemon XD Region.

Aegon
8th October 2011, 7:09 PM
are you sure, cuz i havent traded it yet.. the dood said tht it said "met at newbark town" and now it says "faraway place".. and he has another squirtle in party that says the same thing but met at lvl 2
It would say that on his game, because he's using HGSS. Your Pearl doesn't have place data for New Bark Town, and so it becomes Faraway place. There's nothing to indicate the Cyndaquil is hacked.

ShinyHuntress
8th October 2011, 7:16 PM
Alright well i traded it.
Here is is, hacked or not???
Cyndaquil (Shiny) Lvl 26
Sassy nature
(Now it says ) "Apparently" met at lvl 5
Mischievous
likes bitter food
HP:56
attk:33
Def:29
sp.attk:42
sp.def:37
speed:37
Ability: Blaze
powers up firetype moves in a pinch
ID.NO:38531
(From HH/SS to Pokemon Pearl)
Hacked?D:

Aegon
8th October 2011, 7:21 PM
@ShinyHuntress, there's nothing amazing about its IVs, and its nature is poor, so there's nothing to suggest it's hacked.

Magicmonkey
8th October 2011, 7:31 PM
i have shiny level 30 suicune with the event moves for gamestop/wint2011, but it doesnt mention zoroark, and the ID no and OT dont match serebii's database, does this make it a hack?

ShinyHuntress
8th October 2011, 7:32 PM
Alright yay ty^^

DragonMaster26
8th October 2011, 7:33 PM
i have shiny level 30 suicune with the event moves for gamestop/wint2011, but it doesnt mention zoroark, and the ID no and OT dont match serebii's database, does this make it a hack?

Ill put it as nicely as i can- For the 500th time, could you possibly, please use the for in the first post?

It's really helpeful if you use it's guideline's as in need's to be filled out with the proper information so we can help you out.

Hope I didn't hurt your feeling's.

Magicmonkey
8th October 2011, 7:42 PM
Pokemon Species:suicune
Nickname:SUICUNE
OT:BOB
OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male)male
IDno:34485, does match event database
EV's: (if known) none i dont think
Nature: relaxed (the one the event has to be
Characteristic: mischeivous
Moves: sheer cold, aur slash, extreme speed, auqa ring
Level Caught at: 30
Current Level: 30, no exp
Stats:109/59/91/68/83/58
Egg?:
Pokeball Caught In:cherish
Any other notes?: nature and moves fit database, id and ot dont.

i just bored of form filling

Elecktivire
8th October 2011, 7:44 PM

Use the form...

DragonMaster26
8th October 2011, 7:45 PM
Pokemon Species:suicune
Nickname:SUICUNE
OT:BOB
OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male)male
IDno:34485, does match event database
EV's: (if known) none i dont think
Nature: relaxed (the one the event has to be
Characteristic: mischeivous
Moves: sheer cold, aur slash, extreme speed, auqa ring
Current Level: 30, no exp
Stats:109/59/91/68/83/58
Egg?:
Pokeball Caught In:cherish
Any other notes?: nature and moves fit database, id and ot dont.

i just bored of form filling

Hack, the Event Suicune used for the Zoroark Event should say OT-WIN2011 and ID-02211.

manniezmoll
8th October 2011, 8:07 PM
@ShinyHuntress: i'm reposting this for you, might help a little with figuring out if your trades are hacked or legit.

while looking through my various poke-shifts, this is what i've found in the various summaries about the origins of the pokemon:

4th gen HG/SS says: Johto, apparently arrived at lvl___ . Becomes "Faraway Place" when traded to another 4th gen game.

Gamings
8th October 2011, 9:18 PM
mine isn't a pokemon for a hack check just a question. if you hack for like items and give the hacked item to a pokemon will it not pass the hack check? just want to know thanks

DragonMaster26
8th October 2011, 9:28 PM
mine isn't a pokemon for a hack check just a question. if you hack for like items and give the hacked item to a pokemon will it not pass the hack check? just want to know thanks

What Hack-Check? like WiFi Battles? Random Matchups?

If that's what you mean then the item's and pokemon will be ok.

Let's say you hack and get the 999x item's cheat and you make your Legit Emboar hold a hacked Leftover's, it will still allow you to participate in those Wi-Fi battles and such.

The Hack-Check filter only check's the pokemon and it's moves.

Gamings
8th October 2011, 9:40 PM
What Hack-Check? like WiFi Battles? Random Matchups?

If that's what you mean then the item's and pokemon will be ok.

Let's say you hack and get the 999x item's cheat and you make your Legit Emboar hold a hacked Leftover's, it will still allow you to participate in those Wi-Fi battles and such.

The Hack-Check filter only check's the pokemon and it's moves.

Wat if its like a VGC hack check? do you know if they check the whole game or if the pokemon are legit the game will pass the hack check? my bred pokemon are legit but stuff like items/changed natures for breeding are not. Also if you use quick egg hatch will the pokemon still count as legit when hatched?

Magicmonkey
8th October 2011, 9:42 PM
items, nature changes and quick hatch will probably show up.
also the suicune is def. hacked. lostlorn forest was unreactive.

cannibaleyes
8th October 2011, 9:48 PM
Wat if its like a VGC hack check? do you know if they check the whole game or if the pokemon are legit the game will pass the hack check? my bred pokemon are legit but stuff like items/changed natures for breeding are not. Also if you use quick egg hatch will the pokemon still count as legit when hatched?
I'm pretty sure that the game can't distinguish between hacked items and legit items (unless it's an unreleased item like a Cherish ball or something). I could be wrong, though.

Fast egg hatch code won't affect it either, I don't think.

DragonMaster26
8th October 2011, 9:52 PM

items, nature changes and quick hatch will probably show up.
also the suicune is def. hacked. lostlorn forest was unreactive.

If it's VGC, dont even think of taking anything hacked, as they check your complete game and not just your party pokemon, but as long as you dont have 999 of every item and rather a reasonable amount (such as 2 lucky egg's or 2 masterball's, something obtainable via in-game) then it's ok.

For the quick egg hatch code, they have no way to tell wheter you took the needed egg cycles or the cheat if the egg is allready hatched.

And for the nature changes- they cant tell either unless the pokemon is an event that is supposed to be only 1 Nature (such as the WIN2011 Suicune which is Relaxed nature only)

Madden610
9th October 2011, 12:02 AM
If it's VGC, dont even think of taking anything hacked, as they check your complete game and not just your party pokemon, but as long as you dont have 999 of every item and rather a reasonable amount (such as 2 lucky egg's or 2 mabsterball's, something obtainable via in-game) then it's ok.

For the quick egg hatch code, they have no way to tell wheter you took the needed egg cycles or the cheat if the egg is allready hatched.

And for the nature changes- they cant tell either unless the pokemon is an event that is supposed to be only 1 Nature (such as the WIN2011 Suicune which is Relaxed nature only)

Also if no one minds me adding one thing on the topic of VGCs...

Cloning does get through hack check. People have been using the many cloning methods and have been sucessful. Sorry if this shouldn't be said cause technically it's not allowed but the Pokemon shows as the exact same as the original.

myriada
9th October 2011, 1:03 AM
also the suicune is def. hacked. lostlorn forest was unreactive.It is possible to remove the Forest data of a legit beast by using the PokeShifter, so that alone would not quantify it as a hack. Though it's still hacked because of OT/ID.

DragonMaster26
9th October 2011, 1:17 AM
It is possible to remove the Forest data of a legit beast by using the PokeShifter, so that alone would not quantify it as a hack. Though it's still hacked because of OT/ID.

Really, that shouldnt happen as the only way to get the Event Dog's on BW is to PoeTransfer them, where have you heard that the Forest Data get;s removed if Poke-Transfered? That's just absurd.

manniezmoll
9th October 2011, 1:23 AM
Really, that shouldnt happen as the only way to get the Event Dog's on BW is to PokeTransfer them, where have you heard that the Forest Data get;s removed if Poke-Transfered? That's just absurd.

it's my understanding that you had to use the relocator, not the regular poke-shifter. if you transferred the dogs the regular way, they wouldn't activate the events.

BUT since i relocated my dogs, & didn't shift them, i can't say with 100% certainty...

myriada
9th October 2011, 1:25 AM
Really, that shouldnt happen as the only way to get the Event Dog's on BW is to PoeTransfer them, where have you heard that the Forest Data get;s removed if Poke-Transfered? That's just absurd.Personal experience. Before the English BW came out I tried PokeTransfer-ing the English legendary beasts and Celebi to my Japanese game, and the forest and city stuff completely vanished. I know they were legit events because I got them myself.

I still have that set of Beasts and Celebi on my Japanese Black, as well as ones transferred through the English Relocator later then traded to Japanese Black which kept their forest/city data and let me activate the Zoroark family events.

Thinking about it now it might've been the language difference too, but I didn't exactly have events aplenty to test out every possible combination.

DragonMaster26
9th October 2011, 1:37 AM
Before the English BW came out I tried PokeTransfer-ing the English legendary beasts and Celebi to my Japanese game, and the forest and city stuff completely vanished.

*facepalm* There is a reason why there are Japanese event's, American Event's, and European Event's, just like there are American, European and Japanese Version's of the game's. They are all encoded differently so therefore an American Raikou wont activate Zoroark in a Japanese game, common sense.

Side Note: i realize there are more event's and verision's than the one's i listed i just didnt want to go into more detail.

myriada
9th October 2011, 1:50 AM
*facepalm* There is a reason why there are Japanese event's, American Event's, and European Event's, just like there are American, European and Japanese Version's of the game's. They are all encoded differently so therefore an American Raikou wont activate Zoroark in a Japanese game, common sense.

Side Note: i realize there are more event's and verision's than the one's i listed i just didnt want to go into more detail.Actually, it's not. Usually, as long as the Pokemon comes with the necessary event data it can activate the event in any game. An English Pikachu-coloured Pichu let me activate the Spiky-Eared Pichu in Japanese HGSS. And like I said, I *did* manage to activate the Zoroark family events with English Beasts and Celebi by Relocating them through English BW then trading.

DragonMaster26
9th October 2011, 2:02 AM
Actually, it's not. Usually, as long as the Pokemon comes with the necessary event data it can activate the event in any game. An English Pikachu-coloured Pichu let me activate the Spiky-Eared Pichu in Japanese HGSS. And like I said, I *did* manage to activate the Zoroark family events with English Beasts and Celebi by Relocating them through English BW then trading.

I have yet to see another language event work on my English BW,

and when you said this 'And like I said, I *did* manage to activate the Zoroark family events with English Beasts and Celebi by Relocating them through English BW then trading."

If Im reading correctly you activated the Zoroark event in your BW English version with English Beast's?

If so then that's the way they are suppose to work :-)

But im assuming you meant u got the Zoroark in your Japanse Version of BW to work with English Beast's.

myriada
9th October 2011, 2:09 AM
But im assuming you meant u got the Zoroark in your Japanse Version of BW to work with English Beast's.
[...]transferred through the English Relocator later then traded to Japanese Black which kept their forest/city data and let me activate the Zoroark family events.Yeah, I did mean Japanese BW and English beasts, though the English beasts and Celebi worked fine for the English events too as they're supposed too heh

Though either way, I guess whether or not we've got events to work in out games is getting away from the topic so I'll stop with this post, just wanted to let you know that event beasts/Celebi without forest/city data were possible by whatever language glitch or whatever it was that I encountered.

CLINTv2
9th October 2011, 2:58 AM
Also on the topic of VGC, a kid at the Pokemon League I attend uses a AR code to max out his IV's to 31, which is the IV limit, he plans to compete in the VGC so will his pokemon not pass?

(He outta be reading this lol)

DragonMaster26
9th October 2011, 3:18 AM
Also on the topic of VGC, a kid at the Pokemon League I attend uses a AR code to max out his IV's to 31, which is the IV limit, he plans to compete in the VGC so will his pokemon not pass?

(He outta be reading this lol)

They wont pass, they have updated the filter's to check on the flawlessness of pokemon, they can tell if they were hatched with them or if they were encoded by code.

ShinyHuntress
9th October 2011, 4:16 AM
Thank you to the person who wrote that comment about helping me with the Generation pokemon, and what they say when they mirgate from game to game ^_^ Sorry for the late answer, I was out with family for thanks-giving Tehe. =) <3<3

Gamings
9th October 2011, 4:28 AM
if u use an AR code to give 252 EVs to a specific stat pass or not pass for VGC check? kinda think it wont but its within the range for max evs on one stat so idk

jolteon135
9th October 2011, 4:43 AM
if u use an AR code to give 252 EVs to a specific stat pass or not pass for VGC check? kinda think it wont but its within the range for max evs on one stat so idk
So this is an AR help thread now?
Just test it out on the GBU (random match). If you can access random match with it it will probably pass the VGC hack check as well.

Shine
9th October 2011, 3:59 PM
Pokemon Species: Sableye
Nickname: ヤミラミ(Yamirami, Sableye's Japanese name)
OT: japanese characters
OT Gender: red
IDno: 58890
EVs : none
IVs: 31 in SDef
Characteristic: Somewhat vain
Ability: Prankster (its DW ability)
Moves: Sucker Punch, Trick, Recover, Shadow Ball
Level Caught at: 1 (it's hatched)
Current Level: 1
Stats:12 HP, 6 for all the rest except SAtk, which is 5
Location Caught: hatched in Route 3
Egg?: yes
Pokeball Caught In: standard Poke Ball
Any other notes?: shiny with DW ability and has 3 egg moves passed through chain breeding, yet is given away for any Muk....no specific gender or level, just any Muk. Looks legit though, but I posted it here anyway, just in case any of you spotted something I missed.

Elecktivire
9th October 2011, 4:03 PM
Any other notes?: shiny with DW ability and has 3 egg moves passed through chain breeding, yet is given away for any Muk....no specific gender or level, just any Muk. Looks legit though, but I posted it here anyway, just in case any of you spotted something I missed.

Seems legit.

Magicmonkey
9th October 2011, 4:11 PM
if he's swapping it for a muk there are several possibilities. he really wants a muk
someone tole his ds and put it up
hes an idiot
hes cloned it loads of times

DragonMaster26
9th October 2011, 6:59 PM

The fact that's it's hatched convince's me it's legit, but i just wonder why a Muk, Was a specific level or any random one?

Well regardless maybe they just disliked the Sableye in the end (seem's unlikely since it took time to get those 3 egg move's) but you never know, more than likely a clone.

ShinyHuntress
9th October 2011, 7:14 PM
Im so sad... This nice person traded me a free shiny legit hatched Zorua...
And hes gone from my pokemon Black Game. =( I dont know how it happened.. I could have sworn I put him in my pokemon Shinys Box in the NPC..
But i know i deleted all the other zoruas i was hatching,... maybe i accidently deleted it.
But i knowww i didntt!!!! But its the only explination.
I mean.. could it have been something else o.o? is there like a way for someone to hack me while im trading or something? Just wondering... *Cries*

manniezmoll
9th October 2011, 8:29 PM
Im so sad... This nice person traded me a free shiny legit hatched Zorua...
And hes gone from my pokemon Black Game. =( I dont know how it happened.. I could have sworn I put him in my pokemon Shinys Box in the NPC..
But i know i deleted all the other zoruas i was hatching,... maybe i accidently deleted it.
But i knowww i didntt!!!! But its the only explination.
I mean.. could it have been something else o.o? is there like a way for someone to hack me while im trading or something? Just wondering... *Cries*

more than likely you accidentally released it, since there's no way for anyone else to hack your game...

i'm sad for you, since shiny zorua is one of the hardest to find & trade for...

Kokonina
9th October 2011, 9:28 PM
Pokemon Species: Giratina
Nickname: GIRATINA
OT: ??? (really!! that is the OT)
OT Gender: Blue
IDno: 37291
EVs : -
IVs: -
Nature: Relaxed
Moves: Shadow Ball-Charge Beam-DragonBreath-Will-O-Wisp
Level Caught at: 1
Stats: hp: 14 Atk:7 Def: 7 SpA:7 SpD:7 SpD:6
Egg?: i think no
Pokeball Caught In: Dusk Ball
Any other notes?: Well... i think is hacked because the Sinnoh Ruins Giratina Should be in a Premier Ball...what do you think? its another lvl 1 Giratina?
Thank you
~

Magicmonkey
9th October 2011, 9:40 PM
i would say hacked. all 5 of my sinjoh pokemon are in pokeballs.

DragonMaster26
9th October 2011, 9:45 PM
Pokemon Species: Giratina
Nickname: GIRATINA
OT: ??? (really!! that is the OT)
IDno: 37291
EVs : -
IVs: -
Nature: Relaxed
Moves: Shadow Ball-Charge Beam-DragonBreath-Will-O-Wisp
Level Caught at: 1
Stats: hp: 14 Atk:7 Def: 7 SpA:7 SpD:7 SpD:6
Egg?: i think no
Pokeball Caught In: Dusk Ball
Any other notes?: Well... i think is hacked because the Sinnoh Ruins Giratina Should be in a Premier Ball...what do you think? its another lvl 1 Giratina?
Thank you
~

Hack the only ball a legit Sinjho Ruins Legendary would be in is a Pokeball, not a Premier Ball (wonder where u heard that bs) and the OT has nothing wrong with it.

Kokonina
9th October 2011, 9:53 PM
Hack the only ball a legit Sinjho Ruins Legendary would be in is a Pokeball, not a Premier Ball (wonder where u heard that bs) and the OT has nothing wrong with it.

oh ok n,n
thank you!! im trade backing now! (yuuf! you saved me OwO)
(and it was from a friend :/)
~

Shine
10th October 2011, 2:10 AM
Seems legit.

okay thanks :)

if he's swapping it for a muk there are several possibilities. he really wants a muk
someone tole his ds and put it up
hes an idiot
hes cloned it loads of times

xD

The fact that's it's hatched convince's me it's legit, but i just wonder why a Muk, Was a specific level or any random one?

I said there was no specific gender or level...it's just any random Muk.

Well regardless maybe they just disliked the Sableye in the end (seems unlikely since it took time to get those 3 egg moves) but you never know, more than likely a clone.

yeah, thanks anyway :)
I do think that the original owner does have a dislike for it though. It has Jolly Nature, arguably one of the worst Nature for Sableye.....

NinjaJesus
10th October 2011, 6:09 AM
Pokemon: Klinklang
NN: japanese, looks like the japanese name for klinklang (gigigear) as the first 3 characters are the same
OT:[japanese]
OT Gender: blue
IDno: 14347
EV's: don't know
IV's: don't know
Nature: Quirky
Characteristic: Scatters things often
Ability: Plus
Moves: Discharge, Gear Grind, Autotomize, Charge Beam
Level Caught at: 26
Current Level: 49
Stats:133/118/122/78/95/106
Location Caught:Chargestone Cave
Pokeball Caught In: Dusk ball
Any other notes?: I put a Lv 36 emboar up for trade for a klinklang (any) and i got this.

DragonMaster26
10th October 2011, 6:23 AM
Pokemon: Klinklang
NN: japanese, looks like the japanese name for klinklang (gigigear) as the first 3 characters are the same
OT:[japanese]
IDno: 14347
EV's: don't know
IV's: don't know
Ability: Plus
Moves: Discharge, Gear Grind, Autotomize, Charge Beam
Level Caught at: 26
Current Level: 49
Stats:133/118/122/78/95/106
Location Caught:Chargestone Cave
Pokeball Caught In: Dusk ball
Any other notes?: I put a Lv 36 emboar up for trade for a klinklang (any) and i got this.

You sir have a legit Klinklang, he was more than likely caught as a Kling (the dusk ball worked in favor since it was caught in Chargestone Cave) then evolved up until Klingklang and trained no further since lvl 49 is the level it's final form is at. It's more likely a clone, or maybe the person didn't like it at all, regardless it's a legit pokemon.

soundxfury
10th October 2011, 8:25 PM
Pokemon Species: Mew
Nickname: no nickname
OT: Jack
IDno: 32795
Shiny?: No
EV's: -
IV's: -
Nature: Timid
Characteristic: Alert to Sounds
Ability: Synchronize
Moves: Pound, Transform, Mega Punch, Metronome
Current Level: 30
Stats: 109/66/74/74/74/81
Location Caught: Kanto
Any other notes?: I was told this was a Faraway Island Mew, however I was under the impression that those were only Japanese? But maybe I'm mistaken.

Elements115
10th October 2011, 9:41 PM
I need help with these two, i traded with someone on serebii and they look very hacked i just want to be sure, thanks.

Pokemon Species: feraligatr
Nickname: none
OT:Ben
OT Gender: female
IDno: 36627
EV's: (if known) unknown but lvl 100
IV's: (if known) flawless
Nature:adamant
Characteristic: alert to sounds
Ability: torrent
Moves: waterfall, earthquake, dragon dance, ice punch
Level Caught at: "apparently met at level 5" notes: it was transfered from johto shouldnt it say arrived at 5?
Stats: 318 hp 339 attack 236 defence 225 sp attack 202 dp defence 192 speed
Pokeball Caught In: poke ball
Any other notes?:

Second pokemon

Pokemon Species: arbok
OT: Ben
OT Gender: red - female
IDno:36627
EV's: (if known) unknown
IV's: (if known) unknown
Characteristic: proud of its power
Ability: intimidate
Moves: glare poisonjab earthquake seed bomb
Level Caught at: Apparently "met" at 23.
Current Level: 85
Stats:230 hp 186 att 169 def 135 sp att
Location Caught: "distant land"
Any other notes?: league ribbon01

Dragontamer1011
10th October 2011, 10:37 PM
The Feraligatr was probably RNGed in Heart Gold from professor Elm. (Not 100% sure, but thats the only explanation I have) Only when Pokemon come from 3rd Gen are they from a distant land. NOTE: I don't know if its possible to RNG your starter Poke... If not its most def. a hack.

The Arbok I can't say for sure.

Also, I thought the locations were more specific?

Squirel Princess
10th October 2011, 10:52 PM
if you can sr your starter, i think you can rng you starter

DragonMaster26
10th October 2011, 11:18 PM
if you can sr your starter, i think you can rng you starter

Yup that's correct, just about anything is RNG Able.

Squirel Princess
10th October 2011, 11:34 PM
question- if someone hacks a pokemon's evs and maxs out everything does that make the pokemon hacked?

cannibaleyes
10th October 2011, 11:37 PM
question- if someone hacks a pokemon's evs and maxs out everything does that make the pokemon hacked?
If you mean hacking the EVs to be over the 510 limit, then yes. If it's within legal limitations (510), then it's a matter of opinion, I suppose.

Elements115
10th October 2011, 11:50 PM
Are you guys sure? Even if he was rnged wouldnt it still say arrived instead of met?

cannibaleyes
10th October 2011, 11:56 PM
Are you guys sure? Even if he was rnged wouldnt it still say arrived instead of met?
I think you're right, it should be "arrived at". I don't see why a starter would be any different in that regard.

if it was an RNG'd starter, it wouldn't have dragon dance.
Touche. I need to start paying attention more to little details... Still, regardless of whether it was a starter or an egg, it would still say "arrived at", I believe. All of my bred pokemon from Johto say "arrived at", anyway..

Arande
10th October 2011, 11:59 PM
The Feraligatr was probably RNGed in Heart Gold from professor Elm. (Not 100% sure, but thats the only explanation I have) Only when Pokemon come from 3rd Gen are they from a distant land. NOTE: I don't know if its possible to RNG your starter Poke... If not its most def. a hack.

if it was an RNG'd starter, it wouldn't have dragon dance.

edit: does it honestly say met instead of arrived? if so, then yeah, someone was lazy hacking it.

Elements115
11th October 2011, 12:09 AM
Oh yea and the egg moves i forgot

Squirel Princess
11th October 2011, 12:50 AM
Pokemon Species: Celebi
Nickname: Celebi
OT: WIN2011
OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) no gender
IDno: 02211
Shiny?: no
IV's: (if known) heres the thing, when I put it on serebii IV calculator it tells me one of the stats does not compute. Nature or EVs must be wrong. I obtained this myself at the event and this is crazy
Nature: Brave
Characteristic: mischievous
Ability: Natural Cure
Moves: Leaf Storm, Recover, Nasty Plot, Healing Wish
Level Caught at: 50
Current Level: 50
Stats: 176/117/114/120/115/104
Location Caught: Fateful Encounter
Pokeball Caught In: Premier Ball
Any other notes?: Used for Event.
I obtained it myself and I want to know why the IV calculator says that

Ballistic Buizel
11th October 2011, 1:38 AM
Pokemon Species: Celebi
Nickname: Celebi
OT: WIN2011
OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) no gender
IDno: 02211
Shiny?: no
IV's: (if known) heres the thing, when I put it on serebii IV calculator it tells me one of the stats does not compute. Nature or EVs must be wrong. I obtained this myself at the event and this is crazy
Nature: Brave
Characteristic: mischievous
Ability: Natural Cure
Moves: Leaf Storm, Recover, Nasty Plot, Healing Wish
Level Caught at: 50
Stats: 176/117/114/120/115/104
Location Caught: Fateful Encounter
Pokeball Caught In: Premier Ball
Any other notes?: Used for Event.
I obtained it myself and I want to know why the IV calculator says that

Obviously if you obtained it yourself, it isn't a hack. But that IV calculator thing is quite odd.... You sure you never trained it at all? And it should be in a cherish ball....

Squirel Princess
11th October 2011, 1:39 AM
oh yeah thats what I meant.
And no never did I train it

Ballistic Buizel
11th October 2011, 1:43 AM

Well, I wouldn't worry about the IV calculator. Maybe it just made an error? Or maybe try filling out more fields?

FILIP22
11th October 2011, 1:47 AM

This is the error

"Celebi Lv.50 does not compute!
HP (176) should be 160 to 175.
The Effort Points or Nature may be inaccurate."

There are EVs on this Celebi.

Try taking it to Mistralton City for the Hidden Power and Nimbassa City for Overall Potential.

Elecktivire
11th October 2011, 1:50 AM
Pokemon Species: Deoxys
Nickname: it's in Japanese
IDno: 39327
IVs: 23/11/6/20/0/22
Moves: Knock Off, Pursuit, Psychic, Swift
Stats: hp: 76 Atk: 116 Def: 18 SpA: 119 SpD: 17 SpD: 101
Location Caught: birth island
Any other notes?:* Unknown GBA
I checked it on poke check too here's the screenshot
http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k542/Elecktivire/8fb2faac.jpg

Livinitup17
11th October 2011, 1:54 AM
Pokemon Species: Deoxys
Nickname: it's in Japanese
IDno: 39327
IVs: 23/11/6/20/0/22
Moves: Knock Off, Pursuit, Psychic, Swift
Stats: hp: 76 Atk: 116 Def: 18 SpA: 119 SpD: 17 SpD: 101
Location Caught: birth island
Any other notes?:* Unknown GBA
I checked it on poke check too here's the screenshot
http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k542/Elecktivire/8fb2faac.jpg

It's a hack Unknown GBA are people who use to hack in the GBA era which believed PID was random and didn't matter it seems like those deoxys you find in gts

Elecktivire
11th October 2011, 1:56 AM
It's a hack Unknown GBA are people who use to hack in the GBA era which believed PID was random and didn't matter it seems like those deoxys you find in gts
Yeah I knew it was hack.. I got it from somebody here.

Squirel Princess
11th October 2011, 1:56 AM
overall potential-
relatively Superior Sp.a Cant be better
HP- Psychic
EDIT it seems like I have 8 or more EVs it says. But its never been given ANY EVs

FILIP22
11th October 2011, 2:04 AM
overall potential-
relatively Superior Sp.a Cant be better
HP- Psychic
EDIT it seems like I have 8 or more EVs it says. But its never been given ANY EVs

Too hard to tell but you have EVs in HP, Attack and Defence. I suggest you find someone to give you some EV reducing berries.

dewey911p
11th October 2011, 2:14 AM
Nickname: no nickname
OT: Jack
IDno: 32795
EV's: -
IV's: -
Characteristic: Alert to Sounds
Moves: Pound, Transform, Mega Punch, Metronome
Stats: 109/66/74/74/74/81
Location Caught: Kanto
Any other notes?: I was told this was a Faraway Island Mew, however I was under the impression that those were only Japanese? But maybe I'm mistaken.

i believe this was missed :/ any way, your right, Faraway island mew should be Japanese as far as i know so its not off to a good start. (is it possible to give an english name to a pokemon on a japanese game card?) but aside from that, i dont see anything else wrong with it. if it is possible to give an english nickname to a Japanese pokemon then it should be fine, but i've never played a Japanese gmae before so i cant say for sure

FILIP22
11th October 2011, 2:24 AM
i believe this was missed :/ any way, your right, Faraway island mew should be Japanese as far as i know so its not off to a good start. (is it possible to give an english name to a pokemon on a japanese game card?) but aside from that, i dont see anything else wrong with it. if it is possible to give an english nickname to a Japanese pokemon then it should be fine, but i've never played a Japanese gmae before so i cant say for sure

Location is Kanto, Faraway Island is in Emerald :P automatic hack

Shine
11th October 2011, 2:52 AM
It is possible to give English name in a Japanese game, but only up to 5 characters, and even then the font is different, it's more "blocky" and "bigger".

Elements115
11th October 2011, 3:20 AM
I need help with these two, i traded with someone on serebii and they look very hacked i just want to be sure, thanks.

Pokemon Species: feraligatr
OT:Ben
OT Gender: female
IDno: 36627
EV's: (if known) unknown but lvl 100
IV's: (if known) flawless
Nature:adamant
Characteristic: alert to sounds
Ability: torrent
Moves: waterfall, earthquake, dragon dance, ice punch
Level Caught at: "apparently met at level 5" notes: it was transfered from johto shouldnt it say arrived at 5?
Stats: 318 hp 339 attack 236 defence 225 sp attack 202 dp defence 192 speed
Pokeball Caught In: poke ball
Any other notes?:

Second pokemon

Pokemon Species: arbok
OT: Ben
OT Gender: red - female
IDno:36627
Characteristic: proud of its power
Ability: intimidate
Moves: glare poisonjab earthquake seed bomb
Level Caught at: Apparently "met" at 23.
Current Level: 85
Stats:230 hp 186 att 169 def 135 sp att
Location Caught: "distant land"
Any other notes?: league ribbon01

Any more feedback on the arbok? I know for sure feral is a hack

silicon
11th October 2011, 3:47 AM
Any more feedback on the arbok? I know for sure feral is a hack

Looks like a hack. "Distant Land" means XD or Coloseum. You can catch an Arbok in XD, but it's level 33. You also say it has "apparently met" instead of "apparently arrived". Lastly, I believe it should have something like "Gift Ribbon 1" if it were a shadow pokemon.

Ballistic Buizel
11th October 2011, 4:18 AM
Looks like a hack. "Distant Land" means XD or Coloseum. You can catch an Arbok in XD, but it's level 33. You also say it has "apparently met" instead of "apparently arrived". Lastly, I believe it should have something like "Gift Ribbon 1" if it were a shadow pokemon.

You're right. It's most definitely hacked.

Elements115
11th October 2011, 5:15 AM
Thanks, requesting a trade back with the idiot now i probably wont get though.. I traded my shiny adamant haxorus for some hacked trash

DragonMaster26
11th October 2011, 5:21 AM
Thanks, requesting a trade back with the idiot now i probably wont get though.. I traded my shiny adamant haxorus for some hacked trash

You can alway's blacklist if they refuse to do a tradeback.

dewey911p
11th October 2011, 7:34 AM
Location is Kanto, Faraway Island is in Emerald :P automatic hack

actually, according to Serebii's database, once transefered to Gen IV its location changes to either Kanto or Hoenn http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/151.shtml

It is possible to give English name in a Japanese game, but only up to 5 characters, and even then the font is different, it's more "blocky" and "bigger".

so basically, if it was nicknamed in the japanese emerald game then its possible that it is legit. The person could have caught it and nicknamed it Mew so it would look like the English translation. On its face then, it looks legit, unless you can find out what game exactly the mew came from

Too Funk to Druck
11th October 2011, 12:16 PM
so basically, if it was nicknamed in the japanese emerald game then its possible that it is legit. The person could have caught it and nicknamed it Mew so it would look like the English translation. On its face then, it looks legit, unless you can find out what game exactly the mew came from

All We need is to know what the font looks like because the font for English on Japanese games is different from the English in other games.

barak446
11th October 2011, 1:21 PM
can you get lugia\oh ho on r\s\em legitlly?

silicon
11th October 2011, 2:33 PM
actually, according to Serebii's database, once transefered to Gen IV its location changes to either Kanto or Hoenn http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/151.shtml

I'm pretty sure that sentence was just added to all 3rd gen events, regardless of what games the event was for. Since Faraway Island is an Emerald only location, a legit one that has been transferred to 5th gen should only say Hoenn.

can you get lugia\oh ho on r\s\em legitlly?

There were 10ANIV event ones that were given out in Europe. In the US and Japan, on Emerald, there was the Mystic Ticket which would get you them. The only other way to get them in 3rd gen would be from XD and Colosseum.

DragonMaster26
11th October 2011, 2:37 PM
There were 10ANIV event ones that were given out in Europe. In the US and Japan, on Emerald, there was the Mystic Ticket which would get you them. The only other way to get them in 3rd gen would be from XD and Colosseum.

R/S/E Would say it came from Hoenn, XD and Colloseum would say Distant Land.

silicon
11th October 2011, 2:44 PM
R/S/E Would say it came from Hoenn, XD and Colloseum would say Distant Land.

True, I suppose I should have noted that.
The question is ambiguous however. I was unsure if they were asking if a Lugia or Ho-oh could have the location "Hoenn" or if they were asking if there was a way to get a Lugia or Ho-oh onto r/s/em. One might assume that it is the former, considering this thread is the 5th Gen Hack Check thread, however I don't have much faith in what should be common sense, as the majority of people keep showing that they are lacking common sense, unfortunately. :/

manniezmoll
11th October 2011, 3:18 PM
just gonna keep reposting this...while looking through my various poke-shifts, this is what i've found in the various summaries about the origins of the pokemon:

4th gen HG/SS says: Johto, apparently arrived at lvl___ . Becomes "Faraway Place" when traded to another 4th gen game.

soundxfury
11th October 2011, 6:09 PM

It wasn't given a nickname from a Japanese game. I have a Jap. Ditto that was named Ditto and the letters look weird, more blocky. The Mew's name looks like it would if it was in an English game.
Plus the person sent me a VM with this link saying it showed a Mew was legit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoKJAzYVVI

DragonMaster26
11th October 2011, 6:37 PM
It wasn't given a nickname from a Japanese game. I have a Jap. Ditto that was named Ditto and the letters look weird, more blocky. The Mew's name looks like it would if it was in an English game.
Plus the person sent me a VM with this link saying it showed a Mew was legit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoKJAzYVVI

Legit Old Sea Chart Mew's are Japanese only, are they not?

And plus if that's the evidence that the Mew is legit, then WOW, it clearly show's him hacking (he even admits it in the description)

So is that the definition of legit? Based off that video?

soundxfury
11th October 2011, 6:41 PM
Legit Old Sea Chart Mew's are Japanese only, are they not?

And plus if that's the evidence that the Mew is legit, then WOW, it clearly show's him hacking (he even admits it in the description)

So is that the definition of legit? Based off that video?

Yes, when I said I wanted a trade back because it was a hack, he told me it wasn't and said check youtube then gave me that link.
I'm more than convinced it's a hack so I'm waiting for a response.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Shine
11th October 2011, 6:51 PM
Based on the video, I think whoever you are trading with, is using "I only hack the event item, not the Pokemon" as an excuse.

Now are you still going to consider the Pokemon as hacked anyway, or not? For this case, it depends on you, since not all people takes such Pokemon as legit/not legit.

soundxfury
11th October 2011, 6:54 PM
Based on the video, I think whoever you are trading with, is using "I only hack the event item, not the Pokemon" as an excuse.

Now are you still going to consider the Pokemon as hacked anyway, or not? For this case, it depends on you, since not all people takes such Pokemon as legit/not legit.

Yes, I'm still considering it a hack. If the item that lead to getting the Pokemon isn't legit, then the way you obtained it isn't and neither is the Pokemon itself.

FILIP22
14th October 2011, 4:49 AM

no lol it's based on the game it was caught, you don't see Mewtwo from Hoenn ever :P

Magicmonkey
14th October 2011, 8:31 AM
mewtwo cant be gotten in sinnoh or hoenn AFAIK. kanto you get him leaf green fire red in cerulean cave, and i dont know where in johto, i havent played hg/ss.

rocky505
14th October 2011, 2:18 PM
mewtwo cant be gotten in sinnoh or hoenn AFAIK. kanto you get him leaf green fire red in cerulean cave, and i dont know where in johto, i havent played hg/ss. Also in Cerulean Cave in HGSS.

Kierzor
15th October 2011, 8:22 AM
Pokemon Species:Chimchar
Nickname:its in japanese
OT: DOM
OT Gender:male (blue writing)
IDno:20323
Nature:jolly
Characteristic: often lost in thought
Ability:iron fist
Moves: scratch leer ember taunt
Level Caught at:10
Current Level:10
Stats:hp:30 att:18 def:14 sp.att:17 sp.def:15 spe:19
Location Caught: entree forest
the reason i posted this is that I heardthat OT DOM pokemon were hacked and I just wanted to make sure
Egg?:
Pokeball Caught In:
Any other notes?:

DragonMaster26
15th October 2011, 8:53 AM
Pokemon Species:Chimchar
Nickname:its in japanese
OT: DOM
OT Gender:male (blue writing)
IDno:20323
Nature:jolly
Characteristic: often lost in thought
Ability:iron fist
Moves: scratch leer ember taunt
Level Caught at:10
Current Level:10
Stats:hp:30 att:18 def:14 sp.att:17 sp.def:15 spe:19
Location Caught: entree forest
the reason i posted this is that I heardthat OT DOM pokemon were hacked and I just wanted to make sure
Egg?:
Pokeball Caught In:
Any other notes?:

Hack, the legit DOM Chimchar is Adamant Natured.

Domiciwah
15th October 2011, 10:24 AM
Hack, the legit DOM Chimchar is Adamant Natured.

good call! just to let you know that 'DOM' pokemon are not all hacked as that's me and I don't hack I just clone!

reddog95 - I still have clones of the original if your still looking for a legit d/w chimchar.

wacwacwac
15th October 2011, 11:44 PM
Pokemon Species: Archen
Nickname: SHinzu
OT: HALEY
OT Gender: red=female
IDno: 01064
EV's: not known
IV's: not known
Nature: Careful
Characteristic: Somewhat Stubborn
Ability: Defeatist
Moves: Quick Atk / Leer / Wing Atk / Rock Throw
Level Traded at: 5
Current Level:5
Stats: HP 20/ Atk 16 / Def 10 / SpAtk 11 / SpDef 11 / Spe 12
Location Caught: Route 3
Pokeball Caught In: masterball
I think the masterball says it all, but I was curious.

manniezmoll
16th October 2011, 12:19 AM
Pokemon Species: Archen
Nickname: SHinzu
OT: HALEY
OT Gender: red=female
IDno: 01064
EV's: not known
IV's: not known
Nature: Careful
Characteristic: Somewhat Stubborn
Ability: Defeatist
Moves: Quick Atk / Leer / Wing Atk / Rock Throw
Level Traded at: 5
Current Level:5
Stats: HP 20/ Atk 16 / Def 10 / SpAtk 11 / SpDef 11 / Spe 12
Location Caught: Route 3
Pokeball Caught In: masterball
I think the masterball says it all, but I was curious.

yeah, that's a hack. there's nowhere to catch a wild archen, & the fossils pokes are given to you in a pokeball from the museum.

~Kurou
16th October 2011, 12:28 AM
Nickname:none
OT:Shiro*
IDno:42314
Nature:Bold
Characteristic:strong willed
Ability:Download
Moves:Ice beam,Thunderbolt,Hyperbeam,Recover
Level Caught at:Faitful encounter at lv100
Stats:HP-369,Atk-171,def-239,spatk-301,spdef-185,speed-201
Location Caught:Wifi-gift
Any other notes?:

DragonMaster26
16th October 2011, 12:54 AM
Nickname:none
OT:Shiro*
IDno:42314
Nature:Bold
Characteristic:strong willed
Ability:Download
Moves:Ice beam,Thunderbolt,Hyperbeam,Recover
Level Caught at:Faitful encounter at lv100
Stats:HP-369,Atk-171,def-239,spatk-301,spdef-185,speed-201
Location Caught:Wifi-gift
Any other notes?:

Hack, that's the most common Porygon-Z hack on GTS, and plus there are no Wi-Fi Gift and/or Fateful Encounter Porygon's.

mew blue
16th October 2011, 6:56 AM
Nickname: MEW
OT: JOSH
IDno: 35222
Nature: Hasty
Characteristic: Likes to Fight.
Moves: Psychic
Aura Sphere
Ancient Power
False Swipe
Level Caught at: Apparently arrived at lv.100
Current Level: Lv.100
Stats: 328 HP
233 Attack
185 Defense
215 Sp. Atk
209 SP. Def
229 Speed
Any other notes?: Has Memorial Ribbon01

Elements115
16th October 2011, 7:14 AM
Aura Sphere
Ancient Power
False Swipe
233 Attack
185 Defense
215 Sp. Atk
209 SP. Def
229 Speed

Master ball mew? Hmm im trying to think where you can even catch one and it cant be faraway cause i heard thats jap only

Other then that be looks fine and the ribbon just means he has maxed evs when in a previous generation

TVGuru
16th October 2011, 7:15 AM
Aura Sphere
Ancient Power
False Swipe
233 Attack
185 Defense
215 Sp. Atk
209 SP. Def
229 Speed
Hack, the only mew that can have that ot is the faraway island one, which is not caught in sinnoh.

Pokemon Species:Gengar
Nickname:Gengar
OT:もえた
IDno:10100
Shiny?:no
EV's: 0
IV's: 12/21/3/18/14/31
Nature:Lonely
Characteristic:Alert to sounds
Ability:Levitate
Level Caught at:30
Current Level:30
Stats:79/55/36/88/54/80
Location Caught:Pokemon Event
Pokeball Caught In:Cherish Ball
Any other notes?: Its a japanese event yet the nickname is in english. I have the whole TFE set from Tokyo Gakugei University and they're all the same way. Is this right?

NoToRiousBrawL
16th October 2011, 7:22 AM
That's tokoyo's Gengar TFE .... I have that as well

TVGuru
16th October 2011, 7:32 AM
That's tokoyo's Gengar TFE .... I have that as well

Is it legit then?

cannibaleyes
16th October 2011, 8:45 AM
Hack, the only mew that can have that ot is the faraway island one, which is not caught in sinnoh.

Pokemon Species:Gengar
Nickname:Gengar
OT:もえた
IDno:10100
Shiny?:no
EV's: 0
IV's: 12/21/3/18/14/31
Nature:Lonely
Characteristic:Alert to sounds
Ability:Levitate
Level Caught at:30
Current Level:30
Stats:79/55/36/88/54/80
Location Caught:Pokemon Event
Pokeball Caught In:Cherish Ball
Any other notes?: Its a japanese event yet the nickname is in english. I have the whole TFE set from Tokyo Gakugei University and they're all the same way. Is this right?

If it was evolved in an English game, then it would evolve into its English name. ;)

i think that it comes as a gengar
I'm not very familiar with this event, but it appears to be a Trade for Evolution! event.. Wouldn't that kind of defeat the purpose if it was given out as a Gengar? xD

Is Moeta a valid OT for this event, though? It's not listed in the database, although it could just not be listed... (Like I said, I'm not familiar with the TFE events).

FusionKT
16th October 2011, 8:48 AM
i think that it comes as a gengar

TVGuru
16th October 2011, 9:06 AM
If it was evolved in an English game, then it would evolve into its English name. ;)

I'm not very familiar with this event, but it appears to be a Trade for Evolution! event.. Wouldn't that kind of defeat the purpose if it was given out as a Gengar? xD

Is Moeta a valid OT for this event, though? It's not listed in the database, although it could just not be listed... (Like I said, I'm not familiar with the TFE events).

I've seen it around so I'm guessing it is. Thanks for clearing that up. :)

mew blue
16th October 2011, 9:56 AM
Damn. Oh well.

wacwacwac
16th October 2011, 5:36 PM
yeah, that's a hack. there's nowhere to catch a wild archen, & the fossils pokes are given to you in a pokeball from the museum.

Awww, poo. Good point. Thank you.

SajiNoKami
16th October 2011, 5:45 PM
I was wandering this thread and a question:
If the year of hatch, met, etc says 2012, is that a sign of a hack?

ShadowKyogre443
16th October 2011, 5:46 PM
I was wandering this thread and a question:
If the year of hatch, met, etc says 2012, is that a sign of a hack?

No, it just means the game's calendar was set forward into the future. It has no correlation to hacking.

SajiNoKami
16th October 2011, 5:50 PM
No, it just means the game's calendar was set forward into the future. It has no correlation to hacking.

Great! Thanks for answering.

ShadowKyogre443
16th October 2011, 5:53 PM
Great! Thanks for answering.

No problem, I enjoy helping people with this stuff :)

Mr. Combover
16th October 2011, 7:57 PM
I recently received this Darkrai in a trade, I hope it's legit

Nickname: DARKRAI
OT: ALAMOS
OT Gender: RED
IDno: 05318
EV's: (if known) Don't know
IV's: (if known) Don't Know
Ability: Bad Dreams
Moves: Nightmare, Hypnosis, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend
Level Caught at: Apparently arrived at Lv. 50. Fateful Encounter
Stats: HP: 133, ATTACK: 87, DEFENSE: 103, SP. ATK: 155, SP. DEF: 99, SPEED: 159
Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
Any other notes?: What makes me think it's hacked, is the fact that it is holding an Enigma Berry. As far as I know, there is no way to get an Enigma Berry in Black and White. Also, you can't transfer held items from 4th gen.

DragonMaster26
16th October 2011, 8:04 PM
I recently received this Darkrai in a trade, I hope it's legit

Nickname: DARKRAI
OT: ALAMOS
OT Gender: RED
IDno: 05318
EV's: (if known) Don't know
IV's: (if known) Don't Know
Moves: Nightmare, Hypnosis, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend
Level Caught at: Apparently arrived at Lv. 50. Fateful Encounter
Stats: HP: 133, ATTACK: 87, DEFENSE: 103, SP. ATK: 155, SP. DEF: 99, SPEED: 159
Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
Any other notes?: What makes me think it's hacked, is the fact that it is holding an Enigma Berry. As far as I know, there is no way to get an Enigma Berry in Black and White. Also, you can't transfer held items from 4th gen.

It's legit, Enigma Berries can be obtained in Dream World.http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Enigma_Berry

Aegon
16th October 2011, 8:05 PM
@Macho Pichu, that's a legit Nintendo World event Darkrai. The Enigma Berry can be obtained through the Dream World, so it could have been attached to the Darkrai after it was sent to a Gen V game.

Benefactor
16th October 2011, 8:08 PM
EDIT: Err...never mind

Mr. Combover
16th October 2011, 8:08 PM
Are you two sure? I don't think the Enigma Berry has been released on the Dream World yet.

DragonMaster26
16th October 2011, 8:09 PM
Are you two sure? I don't think the Enigma Berry has been released on the Dream World yet.

Yes as im looking at my own 3 ALAMOS Darkrai, and that link i provided explain's it to you also.

silicon
17th October 2011, 4:20 AM
The Enigma berry is not available on the Dream World at the moment (I don't know why that bulbapedia page linked says it is, but it's wrong currently). It seems that it's still possible to have gotten one however. Around the beginning of the year there was a Darkrai event in Japan for Black and White where it came with the berry, according to the event database (http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/491.shtml). So it's possible the berry was moved from that Darkrai onto the ALAMOS one (or probably more likely, the berry was cloned and one was given to that Darkrai)

hazey
17th October 2011, 6:43 AM
Pokemon Species: Darkrai
Nickname: "Name=Darkrai"
OT: Japanese Characters--They are in red (I will post pictures)
OT Gender: Genderless
IDno: 07147
EV's: (if known) 252Sp.Atk/252Speed (Had to use EV Reducing Berries)
IV's: (if known) 8/28/20/0/22/8 (Had to use EV Reducing Berries)
Characteristic: Likes to fight.
Moves: Dream Eater, Spacial Rend, Dark Pulse, Dark Void (He said he changed the moves)
Level Caught at: Apparently arrived at Lv. 100 (Traded in GEN V)
Stats: 258/191/205/371/207/326 (With no EV's: 258/191/205/302/207/263)
Location Caught: Doesn't say there's just a blue ----------
Pokeball Caught In: Cherrish Ball
Any other notes?: Although the "Name: Darkrai," there are Japanese characters when you see it from the Pokemon Display Screen and the upper right corner when you are look at the summary.

If you can provide a picture with this info and more, that would help out people checking.

Pictures: (Sorry there are a lot--Please, check em all, though--I am so OCD about this stuff. Especially scared of that blue line.) Also they are in very good quality. I bought this camera yesterday.

Note: If you download the file, the pictures will be shown horizontally if you view it through your Windows Photo Viewer, Picasa Image Viewer or w/e. I tell you this because for the RAW links section, some photos are vertical instead of horizontal.

Note2: This is concerning this slideshow (the first link with it's own section). It loaded fast for me, however, some pictures are vertical when they should be horizontal. I think it's like that because some of the pictures are too big. For this solution, it's slide show so you can pause it and look at it more carefully. If you don't even use the play button and just press the next buttons you're set.

Pick whatever you want. Raw or Slideshow!

Imageshack Photo Album/Slideshow: http://img824.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=img0008ch.jpg

RAW LINKS
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4498/img0009qf.jpg
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/815/img0010zf.jpg
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/9485/img0011qf.jpg
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/2062/img0013ls.jpg
http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/6963/img0014lj.jpg
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/2128/img0015gs.jpg
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/1530/img0016pz.jpg
http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/1896/img0017lx.jpg
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/8794/img0018guc.jpg
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/6995/img0008ch.jpg

Most of all. THANKS A LOT GUYS FOR CHECKING OVER THIS.

cannibaleyes
17th October 2011, 7:17 AM
Moves: Dream Eater, Spacial Rend, Dark Pulse, Dark Void (He said he changed the moves)
Any other notes?: Although the "Name: Darkrai," there are Japanese characters when you see it from the Pokemon Display Screen and the upper right corner when you are look at the summary.
Just for the record, the "Name" thing always lists the name of the species in lovwercase, while the actual nickname of the pokemon is displayed above it. It's normal for the name above the pokemon to not match its "name" if the pokemon doesn't have its default name for your region's B/W.

This pic of my own pokemon might help clarify what I mean: http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt48/cannibaleyes/IMG_0073.jpg

Sorry to say, but I believe that the ----------- in the location does indeed indicate a hack, though. :(

dewey911p
17th October 2011, 8:52 AM

yup, its a hack :/ that line goes right through where the place it came from should go. I've seen this before when i was playing around with pokegen. i dont remember exactly what i was doing, but when i sent the pokemon to my game there was no location either (and i sent it as an egg lol, didnt even have the route it was hatched on) dont feel bad though, i got that same darkrai today as well :P different lvl, but it was suppose to be the movie one, it happens to us all :P

hazey
17th October 2011, 9:04 AM
yup, its a hack :/ that line goes right through where the place it came from should go. I've seen this before when i was playing around with pokegen. I don't remember exactly what i was doing, but when i sent the Pokemon to my game there was no location either (and i sent it as an egg lol, didn't even have the route it was hatched on) dont feel bad though, i got that same Darkrai today as well :P different lvl, but it was suppose to be the movie one, it happens to us all :P

Are we sure? Anyone who has transferred a Pokemon that came from a movie event maybe can give an opinion. I'm not saying you're wrong dewey, you're actually probably correct. However, I really want a 2nd opinion. Darkrai just looks too cool for not having a 2nd opinion.

Here's the post for people who are reading #4490: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=13602557&postcount=4490

myriada
17th October 2011, 9:08 AM
Are we sure? Anyone who has transferred a Pokemon that came from a movie event maybe can give an opinion. I'm not saying you're wrong dewey, you're actually probably correct. However, I really want a 2nd opinion. Darkrai just looks too cool for not having a 2nd opinion.

Here's the post for people who are reading #4490: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=13602557&postcount=4490It's a hack. That's what happens when the game doesn't know the location.

dewey911p
17th October 2011, 9:13 AM

Here's the post for people who are reading #4490: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=13602557&postcount=4490

sorry to say, but im 100% sure, i specifically cheked my movie 11 shaymin just b/c its another movie event and it says Sinnoh where the blue line on the Darkrai is. but i understand you pain and recieveing a hack always sucks, especially when its a cool pokemon like Darkrai (one of my personal favs as well) if you want, i can give you one of my event Darkrai's to help (obviously i dont have the movie one though :p)

Fenyxfyr
17th October 2011, 9:51 AM
Hi I traded on the GPL for 2 different Arceus recently, one I know is definately a hack unfortunately (lvl 100 and the Exp. points line says -?927104). Someone told me all Arceus are hacks unless it is an event Arceus. Is this true? My other trade Arceus is:

Pokemon Species:Arceus
Nickname:Arceus
OT:VENOM
OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) genderless
IDno:24482
Shiny?:No
Nature: Quiet
Characteristic:Strong willed
Ability:Multitype
Moves:Fly/Earth Power/Dragon Claw/Judgement
Level Caught at:arrived at lvl 100
Stats: 352 HP, 268/259/280/275/221
Pokeball Caught In: Master
Any other notes?: Holding a Dread Plate when traded. No ribbons

dewey911p
17th October 2011, 10:05 AM
Hi I traded on the GPL for 2 different Arceus recently, one I know is definately a hack unfortunately (lvl 100 and the Exp. points line says -?927104). Someone told me all Arceus are hacks unless it is an event Arceus. Is this true? My other trade Arceus is:

Pokemon Species:Arceus
Nickname:Arceus
OT:VENOM
IDno:24482
Shiny?:No
Nature: Quiet
Characteristic:Strong willed
Ability:Multitype
Moves:Fly/Earth Power/Dragon Claw/Judgement
Level Caught at:arrived at lvl 100
Stats: 352 HP, 268/259/280/275/221
Pokeball Caught In: Master
Any other notes?: Holding a Dread Plate when traded. No ribbons

at the moment, yes. the only way to get an Arceus is via an event and all Arceus events have a set OT and ID (except the DW one that was given out in Japan) Most likely you have a hall of origin Arceus which someone would have to hack the azure flute to get. Technically there is no way to know if they hacked the pokemon itself if this is the case (i dont know if the pokemon is hacked b/c i saw OT: Venom and Sinnoh and stopped reading) but regardless, most people consider the hall of origin Arceus a hack and Serebii rules even state that it is the policy of this site that it is a hack (so basically, it shouldn't be traded on here unless the policy has changed and i didnt notice) i guess its really up to you to determine if you think its a hack or not, but most everyone else thinks it is. unless there is an Arceus slipping my mind, the only way to get a legit one would be to trade someone who has one b/c all of the event ones have ribbons and are therefore prevented from being traded over the GTS (again, the DW one is an exception, but it would be a lucky find indeed to get a legit one from the GTS)

also, when it asks for the gender, it is asking for the gender of the OT, not the pokemon :p

Fenyxfyr
17th October 2011, 10:20 AM
also, when it asks for the gender, it is asking for the gender of the OT, not the pokemon :p

Meh, the gender was male btw.
It's too bad it is considered a hack. At least I only lost on of my egg hatched starters for it and have it just for a dex entry. Thanks for the info. One more question, the azure flute you say is used to catch Arceus is 'hacked' I take it the flute was never released? Was it going to be released then they decided not to?

dewey911p
17th October 2011, 10:29 AM
One more question, the azure flute you say is used to catch Arceus is 'hacked' I take it the flute was never released? Was it going to be released then they decided not to?

as far as i know it was programmed into the game, but for whatever reason nintendo decided not to release the item. so now the only way to get said item is to use an AR or some other form of hacking. Honestly, i have no clue why nintendo torments us so :/ they set up so many in game events and then never release the requisit items.

palkia37
17th October 2011, 4:34 PM
Pokemon Species:tyranitar
Nickname:tyranitar
OT:in Japanise
IDno:55756
EV's: idk
IV's: idk
Nature:hasty
Characteristic:quick to flee