PDA

View Full Version : Hack-Check Thread (Read the OP for simple hack-checking)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

manniezmoll
10th February 2012, 1:42 PM
Pokemon Species: Deoxys
Nickname: Deoxys
OT: Eppie
OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) Male
IDno: 25162
Shiny?: Yes
EV's: (if known) None
IV's: (if known) 31/30/9/31/30/31
Nature: Adamant
Characteristic: Often Doses Off
Ability: Pressure
Moves: Recover, Extremespeed, Agility, Counter
Level Caught at: 50?
Current Level: 50
Stats: 126/110/93/110/200
Location Caught: Hoenn
Egg?: no
Pokeball Caught In: Nest Ball
Any other notes?: Bolded Extremespeed and Agility cos when I pokechecked it, they were claimed as hacked. Also, are pokés with OT: Pokesav hacks?

was flipping thru my PC & realized i have this same Deoxys...

Pokemon Species: Dratini
Nickname: NA
OT: Japanese letters I can't type.
OT Gender: Gender of the trainer? Female.
IDno: 01819
EV's: None since it's lvl 1.
IV's: Flawless (based on the IV rater guy).
Nature: Jolly.
Characteristic: Likes to thrash about.
Ability: Shed Skin.
Moves: Wrap and leer.
Level Caught at: NA (not caught presumably)
Current Level: 1
Stats: HP: 12, Attack: 6, Def: 6, Sp.Attack 5, Sp.Def: 6, Speed: 6.
Location Caught: Just says Johto (not caught at, just that word).
Egg?: Probably if it IS legit, I'm guessing it was transferred from another game based on the first page.
Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
Any other notes?: Apparently arrived at Lv. 1.

I'm guessing it's either an RNG or Hack given all the info... thoughts? Nothing seems to throw me completely off, it has the right moves for a hatched Dratini, I guess the shiny...ness and the good stats seem almost too good I guess. Maybe someone will spot something more significant about it than me. I don't want to use pokecheck, I don't really trust sites like that. ^^; Either way that's not even 100% accurate for knowing if it's hacked or not.

nothing about it screams hack, more than likely it was an RNG'ed hatchling that someone gave away. where did you get it from? if it's from the GTS, it's possible that someone was just getting rid of it to be nice. i do that sometimes when my boxes get too full.

Osha Say What?
10th February 2012, 3:01 PM
Ok, I have a question for you guys. I was talking to my friend who gave me the WIN2011 Celeb last night, and he said that he got it from PokéCheck. It didn't come with any other extra ribbons other than the Classic ribbon it's supposed to have. He's offered to find me a new WIN2011 Celebi, but I'm on the fence right now. Would it still be considered a hack if it doesn't have the Premier ribbon?

randomspot555
10th February 2012, 3:55 PM
Ok, I have a question for you guys. I was talking to my friend who gave me the WIN2011 Celeb last night, and he said that he got it from PokéCheck. It didn't come with any other extra ribbons other than the Classic ribbon it's supposed to have. He's offered to find me a new WIN2011 Celebi, but I'm on the fence right now. Would it still be considered a hack if it doesn't have the Premier ribbon?

A hack is anything that comes from a hacking device or is otherwise modified by an external device or program.

When trading, it's best to assume anything you get has a high chance of being cloned via AR, glitches, or outside programs, and a relatively probable chance of being modified or generated.

The only way to know for a 100% fact that something is 100% legit is if you personally catch it, hatch it, or attend the event yourself.

dewey911p
10th February 2012, 5:20 PM

IIRC you can download event pokemon with Classic ribbons from pokecheck and there won't be an added Premier ribbon. If the pokemon that was downloaded from pokecheck was legit, then technically you Celebi wasn't modified in any way so it looks just like a regular clone. Take it for how you will but, at the very least, it looks ok

Lineaire
10th February 2012, 6:07 PM
was flipping thru my PC & realized i have this same Deoxys...

nothing about it screams hack, more than likely it was an RNG'ed hatchling that someone gave away. where did you get it from? if it's from the GTS, it's possible that someone was just getting rid of it to be nice. i do that sometimes when my boxes get too full.

That's what I thought/think too. P: I did get it from GTS, last night. I seem to have good luck with getting Pokemon... xD I hope I don't jynx myself for thinking that.

DragonXmicro
10th February 2012, 9:47 PM
Its possible someone used the Pokeshifter instead of the Relocator to transfer it to 5th Gen, so it wouldnt activate the event.

Actually, it still does. The way of transfer dont matter, its the mons coding.
Oh, and the dratini just looks like an rng

saishuu
10th February 2012, 9:47 PM
Anyone mind helping me with this one?

Pokemon Species: Gabite
Nickname: Gabite
OT: Fox
OT Gender: Male
IDno: 00510
Shiny?: No
Ability: Sand Veil
Moves: Tackle/Sand-Attack/Dragon Rage/Sandstorm
Level Caught at: 27
Current Level: 27
Stats: 80/68/46/35/40/56
Location Caught: Unova
Egg?: Yes
Pokeball Caught In: Pokéball
Any other notes?: Traded via GTS.

Everything here seems okay; the only problem is that it's shown as to have been hatched on 9/2/2013.

manniezmoll
10th February 2012, 9:49 PM
Anyone mind helping me with this one?

Pokemon Species: Gabite
Nickname: Gabite
OT: Fox
IDno: 00510
Ability: Sand Veil
Moves: Tackle/Sand-Attack/Dragon Rage/Sandstorm
Level Caught at: 27
Stats: 80/68/46/35/40/56
Location Caught: Unova
Pokeball Caught In: Pokéball
Any other notes?: Traded via GTS.

Everything here seems okay; the only problem is that it's shown as to have been hatched on 9/2/2013.

date doesn't matter...you can set your clock to any date you heart desires...

2rsa
10th February 2012, 9:51 PM
^
its a hack.because it hatched from an egg and its says he caught it at level 27.

TVGuru
10th February 2012, 9:54 PM
Plus the location caught info says Unova, which is just silly.

saishuu
10th February 2012, 10:10 PM
^
its a hack.because it hatched from an egg and its says he caught it at level 27.

My mistake. The egg was hatched and the guy trained it up to Level 27. It's already got some Exp. Points.

Plus the location caught info says Unova, which is just silly.

I might actually have filled this incorrectly too. It was just hatched at Route 3, that's why I said Unova.

Too Funk to Druck
10th February 2012, 10:38 PM
My mistake. The egg was hatched and the guy trained it up to Level 27. It's already got some Exp. Points.

I might actually have filled this incorrectly too. It was just hatched at Route 3, that's why I said Unova.

Seems fine then.

Hozu
10th February 2012, 10:45 PM
Yay, thank you sucker who offered it for a Lv.100 Magikarp. Luckily I didn't release the hacked Lv.100 shiny Magikarp. But I still have one more question. What was the original level of the UT Emerald Deoxys-S?
Well since nobody answered this... It is encountered at level 30. Note that the level-up moves for it are different across 3rd, 4th, and 5th gen so be sure to take a look at that for each generation. Deoxys in particular is a pain because it has different level-up moves for each of it's formes.

As previously mentioned this was captured on an emulator w/o an actual event ticket. However the pokemon itself is as legitimate as it can be for being obtained w/o the event item and being caught on an emulator. I've seen Eppie around a bit and while I don't know him that well I don't believe he's a hacker. As for it being shiny... Well due to the TID and SID not being generated at the same time in Emerald, as well as the TID being generated by different means it's effectively impossible to do RNG abuse for a combo that yields shinyness for certain spreads. However on an emulator that is trivial due to the tools available.

Also, that Deoxys is publicly available on a certain site that is deemed illegal. Speaking of that site, would it be allowed for one to take a screenshot of the legality analysis and link that instead? I know the person behind it and he works very hard for it's primary purpose of being a legality checking tool even though people abuse it for other means.

saishuu
10th February 2012, 10:59 PM
Seems fine then.

Alright, thanks everyone for the help!

dewey911p
11th February 2012, 12:11 AM
Also, that Deoxys is publicly available on a certain site that is deemed illegal. Speaking of that site, would it be allowed for one to take a screenshot of the legality analysis and link that instead? I know the person behind it and he works very hard for it's primary purpose of being a legality checking tool even though people abuse it for other means.

ive never seen a mod complain about a screen shot and they are often encouraged so i would say those are fine.

Madden610
11th February 2012, 4:01 AM
ive never seen a mod complain about a screen shot and they are often encouraged so i would say those are fine.

Er, it mainly relates to the fact that we aren't really suppose to mention the site that shall not be named (had to make at least one bad pun today). But yeah in total, for me drumming up more support for getting pokecheck being allowed to be mentioned, I have a total of one person in support. I need more people to support pokecheck being allowed before I bring it up in the support thread section

NoToRiousBrawL
11th February 2012, 4:06 AM
Er, it mainly relates to the fact that we aren't really suppose to mention the site that shall not be named (had to make at least one bad pun today). But yeah in total, for me drumming up more support for getting pokecheck being allowed to be mentioned, I have a total of one person in support. I need more people to support pokecheck being allowed before I bring it up in the support thread section

I think Pokecheck is against Serebii rules because it's considered to be an open source for legal and illegal Pokemon , plus Pokecheck does not check any event at all and still in its beta according to many experts who know what they're talking about :) ..

SS_Append
11th February 2012, 4:09 AM
Ok, so I'm gonna have to post a screenshot?

wingman32x
11th February 2012, 7:15 AM
So I just got a shiny Camerupt off of GTS. Ran it through Pokecheck, and everything is legit except ability which simply says "hacked". However, the Numel line has their DW ability available, and it came from an egg. Can someone tell me what Pokecheck means by that?

Not going to post the other info in the form since everything seems to be good there.

TVGuru
11th February 2012, 7:27 AM
So I just got a shiny Camerupt off of GTS. Ran it through Pokecheck, and everything is legit except ability which simply says "hacked". However, the Numel line has their DW ability available, and it came from an egg. Can someone tell me what Pokecheck means by that?

Not going to post the other info in the form since everything seems to be good there.

Its probably just a false-positive then.

dewey911p
11th February 2012, 7:47 AM

actually, the other info might be relevant. Does it have a Gen 3 or 4 exclusive move? If so it is hacked. Its not possible to have a DW ability and a past gen exclusive move. That could be why pokecheck is tagging the ability as hacked but not the moves. But like TVGuru said, it could just be that pokecheck hasnt updated with all of the new DW abilities yet.

wingman32x
11th February 2012, 9:08 AM
Doesn't look like it. Its moveset is Protect, Stone Edge, Overheat, and toxic.

I got this one for a level one non-shiny female Tepig. Imagine my surprise when I ask for any Camerupt, and get a shiny DW version with 4 flawless IV's and with leftovers as a held Item.

I was very suspicious so I almost Immediately had it checked.

Too Funk to Druck
11th February 2012, 2:39 PM
I think Pokecheck is against Serebii rules because it's considered to be an open source for legal and illegal Pokemon , plus Pokecheck does not check any event at all and still in its beta according to many experts who know what they're talking about :) ..

To say it say it checks no events at all is completely untrue. It checks almost all Gen IV and Gen V events just fine(besides brand new one, but they can't have data of things that just came out), and it checks Gen III stuff fine if you know what the information means. Plus, the experts are the people who work on it.

It means the person hacked the DW ability onto it. I've found legitimate Numel on there with its DW ability, so the information is in there.

I'd also like to support at least allowing screenshots being allowed. Quite honestly, this thread is only good for the most obvious of hacks, which isn't good if someone uses this thread for, say, Pokemon they're trading on here.

Hozu
11th February 2012, 3:57 PM

If it was hacked properly the ability would say "Own Tempo (DW)" on the main part w/o even looking at the legality analysis. Whoever hacked it forgot something rather important. If you want to see for yourself go evolve it and watch it magically lose it's DW ability.

Sabconth
11th February 2012, 4:54 PM
Nickname: None
OT: Dioga
IDno: 59708
EV's:
IV's: Seems flawless.
Nature: Jolly
Characteristic: Mischievous
Ability: Marvel Scale
Moves: Wrap, Leer, ExtremeSpeed, Thunder Wave
Level Caught at: Egg apparently hatched
Stats: 12/6/6/5/6/6
Location Caught: Recieved from Day Care couple.
Pokeball Caught In: Normal Pokeball

2rsa
11th February 2012, 5:11 PM
^
It looks legit.

Sabconth
11th February 2012, 5:13 PM
^
It looks legit.

That's great, thank you so much.

DragonXmicro
12th February 2012, 12:33 AM
OT: S Y O Y A
IDno: 30573
Shiny?: nope
EV's:
IV's: perfect hp, atk and spe
Nature: modest(probly whi i got ffor a random tepig)
Characteristic: likes to thrash about
Moves: Rest, Dragon Tail ExtremeSpeed, Thunder Wave
Current Level: 7
Stats: 24/14/11/13/14/14
Pokeball Caught In: standard
Dw female ftw. Just wa t to make sure legit, as i got it from gts for a random tepig in my box :D

NoToRiousBrawL
12th February 2012, 12:35 AM
OT: S Y O Y A
IDno: 30573
EV's:
IV's: perfect hp, atk and spe
Nature: modest(probly whi i got ffor a random tepig)
Moves: Rest, Dragon Tail ExtremeSpeed, Thunder Wave
Current Level: 7
Stats: 24/14/11/13/14/14
Dw female ftw. Just wa t to make sure legit, as i got it from gts for a random tepig in my box :D

Legitimate + FTW!

lpfaint43
12th February 2012, 2:31 AM
99% sure its hacked but want to check

Mew
OT: SETH
OT Gender:
IDno: 52237
Shiny?: no
EV's:
IV's:
Characteristic: Highly Persistent
Ability: Synchronize
Moves: Aura Sphere, Psychic. Mega Punch, Substitute
Level Caught at: 100
Current Level:100
Stats:235,257,216,220,262
Any other notes?:

TVGuru
12th February 2012, 2:47 AM

OT Gender: female
EV's:
IV's:
Any other notes?:

What pokemon is this?

NoToRiousBrawL
12th February 2012, 2:53 AM

EV's:
IV's:
Any other notes?:

I think this is Mew's moveset rite? if so then why do you think it is hacked ,I mean everything looks fine =\

Too Funk to Druck
12th February 2012, 3:12 AM
I believe it should say 'Fateful Encounter'. It should also be Japanese. If the OT isn't in big blocky letters, it's hacked. And then, if it has blocky letters, but it doesn't have a fateful encounter tag, it's hacked.

lpfaint43
12th February 2012, 3:20 AM
sorry! didnt notice i didnt put in mew

I believe it should say 'Fateful Encounter'. It should also be Japanese. If the OT isn't in big blocky letters, it's hacked. And then, if it has blocky letters, but it doesn't have a fateful encounter tag, it's hacked.

the OT is big blocky letters. yea it says fateful encounter too.

NoToRiousBrawL
12th February 2012, 3:27 AM
sorry! didnt notice i didnt put in mew

the OT is big blocky letters. yea it says fateful encounter too.

Like this rite? B R A W L? That's old sea map mew it is as good as gold .-.

Aeon™
12th February 2012, 3:28 AM

Mew
OT Gender:
EV's:
IV's:
Any other notes?:

is it plausibly legit? yes. probably? not. i don't like the looks of catching a level 100 pokemon. especially in a poke ball. unless there was a mew event in third gen that gave away level 100 mews, probably a hack.

lpfaint43
12th February 2012, 3:31 AM
is it plausibly legit? yes. probably? not. i don't like the looks of catching a level 100 pokemon. especially in a poke ball. unless there was a mew event in third gen that gave away level 100 mews, probably a hack.

thats what i was thinking. its a mystery! got it from a random guy for nothing

NoToRiousBrawL
12th February 2012, 3:34 AM
thats what i was thinking. its a mystery! got it from a random guy for nothing

You have that mew in 5th generation right? mystery mew was given away in two different distribution and must have OT Mystery if so not S E T H ..

lpfaint43
12th February 2012, 3:38 AM
You have that mew in 5th generation right? mystery mew was given away in two different distribution and must have OT Mystery if so not S E T H ..

yea its on white at the moment. i possibly may have traded it from platinum then transfered. dont quite remember

NoToRiousBrawL
12th February 2012, 4:00 AM
yea its on white at the moment. i possibly may have traded it from platinum then transfered. dont quite remember

It should say it arrived at 100 unless you are pokechecking it which does not always give the true answer for an event ....

lpfaint43
12th February 2012, 4:05 AM
It should say it arrived at 100 unless you are pokechecking it which does not always give the true answer for an event ....

yep says it arrived at level 100, is there any other way to check if its hacked?

lpfaint43
12th February 2012, 4:10 AM
posted same thing twice sorry

dewey911p
12th February 2012, 4:45 AM
yep says it arrived at level 100, is there any other way to check if its hacked?

what makes you think its hacked? it just looks like a Faraway Island Mew. if you want to check it thoroughly use pokecheck

lpfaint43
12th February 2012, 5:10 AM
what makes you think its hacked? it just looks like a Faraway Island Mew. if you want to check it thoroughly use pokecheck

its because i asked for a mew and didnt mind if it was hacked, the person didnt specify if it was hacked or not and only traded something like a rattata. ill give this pokecheck a go though

EDIT: i tried it and always comes up with error 13266, FAQ doesnt seem to have a answer and it does for all pokemon i try

dewey911p
12th February 2012, 5:47 AM
its because i asked for a mew and didnt mind if it was hacked, the person didnt specify if it was hacked or not and only traded something like a rattata. ill give this pokecheck a go though

EDIT: i tried it and always comes up with error 13266, FAQ doesnt seem to have a answer and it does for all pokemon i try

lol, error 13266 means you did it right :p now log on to pokecheck and you will see all of the pokemon you uploaded as soon as you go to their site. Click on one and at the bottome of the page click on the legality analysis ("View Legality Analysis" or something to that effect) If anything comes up in red, its hacked.

lpfaint43
12th February 2012, 6:13 AM
lol, error 13266 means you did it right :p now log on to pokecheck and you will see all of the pokemon you uploaded as soon as you go to their site. Click on one and at the bottome of the page click on the legality analysis ("View Legality Analysis" or something to that effect) If anything comes up in red, its hacked.

...well arnt i a noob!

well here it is http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=810798

dewey911p
12th February 2012, 8:59 AM
...well arnt i a noob!

well here it is http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=810798

you either have to make it public so everyone can view it (but know that if you do, anyone can also download it for free) or take a screen shot and link to the screen shot. Also, just tell us if anything comes up in red and we can tell you that if something does come up in red then its hacked.

DragonXmicro
12th February 2012, 1:46 PM
Pokemon Species: Zapdos
Nickname: None;ZAPDOS
OT: 10 ANIV
OT Gender: Female
IDno: 00010
EV's:none
IV's: no clue, about to chexk um
Nature:Naive
Characteristic: Thoroughly cunning
Moves: agility, detect, drill peck, charge
Level Caught at: arrived at lv 70, after a long travel through time
Current Level: 70
Stats: 224/140/125/198/127/163
Damn im lucky w/ the gts. It only cost a diff. Zapdos from ss

2rsa
12th February 2012, 2:02 PM

Looks legit.

AquaRegisteel
12th February 2012, 2:13 PM

Yep, definitely legit. It's the 10th Anniversary Zapdos.

cuchifru
12th February 2012, 3:37 PM
Thundurus

OT: MAX
OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) Blue
IDno: 13781
EV's: (if known) ------
IV's: (if known) -------
Nature: Naughty
Characteristic: Somewhat of a clown
Ability: Prankster
Moves: Focus Blast, Toxic, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch
Level Caught at: Lvl 40
Current Level: 40
Stats: Ps: 120 Atack: 117 Defense: 69 Sp. Atack: 116 Sp. Def: 62 Speed: 105
Location Caught: Route 10
Egg?: No
Pokeball Caught In: Ultraball
Any other notes?: Seems legit, but i traded it for my Arceus so I want to be sure

2rsa
12th February 2012, 3:58 PM
Thundurus

OT: MAX
OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) Blue
IDno: 13781
EV's: (if known) ------
IV's: (if known) -------
Characteristic: Somewhat of a clown
Ability: Prankster
Moves: Focus Blast, Toxic, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch
Level Caught at: Lvl 40
Current Level: 40
Stats: Ps: 120 Atack: 117 Defense: 69 Sp. Atack: 116 Sp. Def: 62 Speed: 105
Location Caught: Route 10
Pokeball Caught In: Ultraball
Any other notes?: Seems legit, but i traded it for my Arceus so I want to be sure
Looks Legit.:3

GoldenMagikarp
12th February 2012, 5:39 PM

Are you sure that it came from an egg? If it did, then it's hacked. I can't find anything else that is wrong with it.

DragonXmicro
12th February 2012, 6:24 PM
Oops, i had quoted my old post with the dratini and forgot to change that. It didnt

DarthAce13
12th February 2012, 7:27 PM
ok guys i got a question for you all, would you call using an R4 game chip copy saved game files in order to 'clone' a pokemon hacking? just woundering for my own peace of mind cause there are few events that i have missed over the past couple of months due to my nephew having my DS

Entreri10
12th February 2012, 8:16 PM
Pokemon Species:Wailord
OT: DJ
OT Gender:male
IDno:41775
Shiny?:yes
Nature:Calm
Characteristic: Somewhat Stubborn
Ability:Oblivious
Moves: Water Spout, Brine, Avalanche, Earthquake
Level Caught at:63
Current Level:63
Stats:119,76,133,83,95
Location Caught:Sinnoh
Pokeball Caught In: Masterball
Any other notes?: Got it in GTS negotiations so I wanted to see if it was Legit.

Agonist
12th February 2012, 8:19 PM
looks legit

edit: it's hacked, you can only find them up to level 55

2rsa
12th February 2012, 8:21 PM
ok guys i got a question for you all, would you call using an R4 game chip copy saved game files in order to 'clone' a pokemon hacking? just woundering for my own peace of mind cause there are few events that i have missed over the past couple of months due to my nephew having my DS
No,if the guy who owns the SAV file got the pokemon in a legit way(downloading the WC himself) everything is fine then.

Pokemon Species:Wailord
OT: DJ
OT Gender:male
IDno:41775
Shiny?:yes
Nature:Calm
Characteristic: Somewhat Stubborn
Ability:Oblivious
Moves: Water Spout, Brine, Avalanche, Earthquake
Level Caught at:63
Current Level:63
Stats:119,76,133,83,95
Any other notes?: Got it in GTS negotiations so I wanted to see if it was Legit.
I think its a hack since its caught at level 63.

TVGuru
12th February 2012, 8:33 PM
No,if the guy who owns the SAV file got the pokemon in a legit way(downloading the WC himself) everything is fine then.

I think its a hack since its caught at level 63.

Since it came from Sinnoh it could've been trained then transferred.

DarthAce13
12th February 2012, 8:48 PM
Thanks 2rsa wasnt sure if it was classifed as ok todo

Entreri10
13th February 2012, 12:38 AM
Since it came from Sinnoh it could've been trained then transferred.

That same thing happened when I transferred regular guys from Platinum to Black where it would say they were caught at whatever level I transferred them from, I might just release it anyways just to be sure. Thanks for the help.

Squirel Princess
13th February 2012, 12:46 AM
That same thing happened when I transferred regular guys from Platinum to Black where it would say they were caught at whatever level I transferred them from, I might just release it anyways just to be sure. Thanks for the help.
OMG dont release!!!!!! Its most likely legit!

Entreri10
13th February 2012, 1:08 AM
OMG dont release!!!!!! Its most likely legit!

For now he's buried away in box until I decide what to do with him, or forget that he's there.

lpfaint43
13th February 2012, 1:29 AM
ok so heres my mew, is it legit? looks like it to me!

dewey911p
13th February 2012, 1:35 AM

yup its all good

lpfaint43
13th February 2012, 1:37 AM
yup its all good

oh wow! thats one huge surprise to me, not bad for a free mew :)

Hozu
13th February 2012, 4:45 AM

Language English. Not legitimate because the Old Sea Chart was only released in Japan. Such a thing could get you DQ'd at a VGC should Mew ever be allowed to be used.

As for the Wailord caught at level 63... That is merely the level it was Poketransferred at. Not the level actually caught (assuming that it currently is in a 5th gen game).

dewey911p
13th February 2012, 5:52 AM
Language English. Not legitimate because the Old Sea Chart was only released in Japan. Such a thing could get you DQ'd at a VGC should Mew ever be allowed to be used.

Ah, good catch. But wasnt it possible to transfer wondercards in gen 3? so wouldnt it be possible, but highly improbable, that someone managed to get the old sea map on an english game cart?

lpfaint43
13th February 2012, 11:09 AM
crap i think i just got traded a hacked shaymin for my legit jirachi :(

Pokemon Species: Shaymin
Nickname:
OT: Loser!!
OT Gender:
IDno: 61233
EV's: (if known)
IV's: (if known)
Nature: Lonely
Ability: natural cure
Moves: sweet scent, magical leaf, leech seed, synthesis
Level Caught at: 38
Current Level: 38
Stats: 90,77,89,88,88
Location Caught: Sinnoh
Egg?:
Pokeball Caught In: ultra ball
Any other notes?:

Shine
13th February 2012, 11:39 AM
But wasnt it possible to transfer wondercards in gen 3? so wouldnt it be possible, but highly improbable, that someone managed to get the old sea map on an english game cart?

No, wondercard of a Japanese game cannot be transferred into an English game.

So an English Old Sea Mew will always be hacked, or at least the item is.

crap i think i just got traded a hacked shaymin for my legit jirachi :(

Nickname:
OT: Loser!!
OT Gender:
IDno: 61233
Ability: natural cure
Moves: sweet scent, magical leaf, leech seed, synthesis
Level Caught at: 38
Current Level: 38
Stats:
Egg?:
Pokeball Caught In: ultra ball
Any other notes?:

Can it let you obtain the Gracidea?

Also, stats and the contents of its Summary would help.

lpfaint43
13th February 2012, 11:57 AM
No, wondercard of a Japanese game cannot be transferred into an English game.

So an English Old Sea Mew will always be hacked, or at least the item is.

Can it let you obtain the Gracidea?

Also, stats and the contents of its Summary would help.

updated the stats. i also tried it on pokecheck but wont let me do it. also tried to get the flower seems i cant get it

AquaRegisteel
13th February 2012, 12:15 PM
If you can't get the Gracidea, it is definitly hacked.

lpfaint43
13th February 2012, 12:27 PM
If you can't get the Gracidea, it is definitly hacked.

well thats just my luck :(

Archangel Azazel
14th February 2012, 7:10 AM
Name: Galvantula
OT: Josh
Id: 53626
Apparently met at lv. 12
Loves to eat
Shiny: yes
Moves: Electro Ball, Slash, Signal Beam, Electro Web
(Red) attack: 66
Defense: 48
(Blue) Sp att: 66
sp. Def: 48
speed: 82
hp: 96
Current level: 36
Caught in quick ball

Notes: confused on the level it was met at. I dont think its possible.

dewey911p
14th February 2012, 7:16 AM
Name: Galvantula
OT: Josh
Id: 53626
Apparently met at lv. 12
Loves to eat
Shiny: yes
Moves: Electro Ball, Slash, Signal Beam, Electro Web
(Red) attack: 66
Defense: 48
(Blue) Sp att: 66
sp. Def: 48
speed: 82
hp: 96
Current level: 36
Caught in quick ball

Notes: confused on the level it was met at. I dont think its possible.

its hacked. Joltik appears from lvl 24-27 and Galvantula doesnt appear at all in the wild

Archangel Azazel
14th February 2012, 7:20 AM
Ah thanks dewey :)

wingman32x
14th February 2012, 8:59 PM
Nickname: Japanese characters
OT: A L E X
IDno: 62873
Moves: Wrap, Leer, Extremespeed, Dragon Dance
Level Caught at: 1
Stats: 12, 6, 6, 5, 6, 6
Location Caught: Hatched on route 3
Any other notes?: Found this guy in my boxes yesterday. Wondering if the DW/Extremespeed combo is possible.

2rsa
14th February 2012, 9:07 PM
Any other notes?: Found this guy in my boxes yesterday. Wondering if the DW/Extremespeed combo is possible.

Legit,sure its possible.

AquaRegisteel
14th February 2012, 9:13 PM

It has been released as a Female DW Pokémon, so it is possible indeed.

dewey911p
14th February 2012, 10:13 PM

yup its possible and it looks legit

Lineaire
15th February 2012, 1:19 AM
This one kind of looks hacked to me, but I could be wrong... didn't really play the Hoenn games extensively.

Pokemon Species: Jirachi
Nickname: Jirachi (lowercase)
OT: Japanese characters
IDno: 30719
Shiny?: No.
EV's: No clue.
IV's: Perfect sp.attack IVs and other than that just "superior overall."
Nature: Careful.
Characteristic: Mischievous.
Ability: Serene Grace.
Moves: Wish, Confusion, Rest.
Level Caught at: "apparently arrived at lvl 5" no catch lvl written.
Current Level: 5
Stats: 25, 16, 16, 14, 16, 16
Egg?: No.
Any other notes?: "Apparently arrived at Lv. 5 after a long travel through time."

Kevin24
15th February 2012, 1:33 AM
x
This one kind of looks hacked to me, but I could be wrong... didn't really play the Hoenn games extensively.

Any other notes?: "Apparently arrived at Lv. 5 after a long travel through time."
That is a Negaiboshi Jirachi. If it's name is in english then it's hacked since it is a japanese event and you can't rename them. If it's name is in japanese then it's ok.

DragonXmicro
15th February 2012, 1:35 AM

I think it may be hacked, being a japenese ot, but nn its pecies name, which is more than five letters.

dewey911p
15th February 2012, 1:42 AM

is this the OT: ネガイボシ? If so its a legit movie event Jirachi. If the name is actually in english though, someone hacked it. Make sure you read the name in the top right of the summary to see if its japanese or not and not the english translation that will appear on the left side of the summary page

Lineaire
15th February 2012, 1:50 AM
is this the OT: ネガイボシ? If so its a legit movie event Jirachi. If the name is actually in english though, someone hacked it. Make sure you read the name in the top right of the summary to see if its japanese or not and not the english translation that will appear on the left side of the summary page

Well I can't read those characters on this computer (but the OT is 5 characters long), but yes actually I made a mistake for the name. It's in Japanese but on the summary it's translated to Jirachi on the left. You say it might be a movie Event but there's no ribbon, but I know not all events have ribbons.

dewey911p
15th February 2012, 1:55 AM
Well I can't read those characters on this computer (but the OT is 5 characters long), but yes actually I made a mistake for the name. It's in Japanese but on the summary it's translated to Jirachi on the left. You say it might be a movie Event but there's no ribbon, but I know not all events have ribbons.

you right, this is a 2003 event, one of the first Jirachi events there were and so there was no ribbon (most ribboned events didnt show up until ~2007 i believe) You can try checking Serebii's event database to see if you can view the characters but it looks to be about 5 long and as long as its japanese im pretty sure its legit

Lineaire
15th February 2012, 1:59 AM
you right, this is a 2003 event, one of the first Jirachi events there were and so there was no ribbon (most ribboned events didnt show up until ~2007 i believe) You can try checking Serebii's event database to see if you can view the characters but it looks to be about 5 long and as long as its japanese im pretty sure its legit

I had to check on a different computer even on Serebii net but the OT checks out. Thank you for the help, it's a relief since my luck hasn't been too great lately. :)

dachriller
15th February 2012, 3:17 PM
Hi, i got this Latias on GTS yesterday, and to me it doenst seem legit.

Pokemon Species: Latias
Nickname: Japaneese letters that i cannot duplicate.
OT: Japaneese letters that i cannot duplicate. ( yea sorry)
IDno: 12981
EV's: Here is the suspicious part - as far as i am concerned 0 EV in every stat. I cheked on the IV calc, and no stats were above or below the standard limit.
IV's: IVs: 17 / 16 / 3 / 7 / 23 / 11 - that is, if im right, and it has no EV's.
Characteristic: Hates to loose
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Mist ball, Dragon pulse and healing wish
Level Caught at: Apparantly arrived at LV. 100.
Current Level: 100
Stats: IVs: 17 / 16 / 3 / 7 / 23 / 11
Egg?:
Any other notes?: It does have a league ribbon01 "for competing in the sinnoh league"

Thank you to anyone who replies :)

SS_Append
15th February 2012, 3:21 PM
Hi, i got this Latias on GTS yesterday, and to me it doenst seem legit.

Pokemon Species: Latias
Nickname: Japaneese letters that i cannot duplicate.
OT: Japaneese letters that i cannot duplicate. ( yea sorry)
IDno: 12981
EV's: Here is the suspicious part - as far as i am concerned 0 EV in every stat. I cheked on the IV calc, and no stats were above or below the standard limit.
IV's: IVs: 17 / 16 / 3 / 7 / 23 / 11 - that is, if im right, and it has no EV's.
Characteristic: Hates to loose
Moves: Mist ball, Dragon pulse and healing wish
Level Caught at: Apparantly arrived at LV. 100.
Stats: IVs: 17 / 16 / 3 / 7 / 23 / 11
Egg?:
Any other notes?: It does have a league ribbon01 "for competing in the sinnoh league"

Thank you to anyone who replies :)
The location. It says Sinnoh right? That wasn't a typo? If it wasn't, then it's hacked. Latias from 3rd Gen games should say 'Hoenn' while Latias from 4th Gen games should say 'Johto'. 0 EVs doesn't always necessarily mean a poke is hacked, the EVs could have been cleansed or the poke could have been rare candied.

Blissey Fainted
15th February 2012, 9:05 PM
Nickname:
OT: Lucas
IDno: 56921
Shiny: Not Shiny
EV's: 9/30/37/37/19/13
IV's: I don't know
Nature: Modest
Characteristic: Good Endurance
Ability: Natural Cure
Moves: Magical Leaf | Sweet Scent | Growth | Synthesis |
Level Caught at: Apparently arrived at Lv. 47 - Fateful Encounter
Current Level: 47
Stats: 158/91/116/118/108/104
Egg: No egg
Pokeball Caught In: Quick Ball
Any other notes: League Ribbon01

Too Funk to Druck
15th February 2012, 9:07 PM
Nickname:
Any other notes: Ribbon

What ribbon does it have?

2rsa
15th February 2012, 9:08 PM
Nickname:
Any other notes: Ribbon
What kind of Ribbon does it have?
It does look legit.it depend on the ribbon.

Blissey Fainted
15th February 2012, 9:09 PM
What kind of Ribbon does it have?
It does look legit.it depend on the ribbon.

Oh I updated it sorry.

2rsa
15th February 2012, 9:16 PM
Oh I updated it sorry.
Its a legit oaks letter Shaymin from pokemon platinum.

Blissey Fainted
15th February 2012, 9:20 PM
YES! Thank you!

Lord Zoroark
15th February 2012, 9:44 PM
Thanks for earlier, guys.
New questions:
1) Say that it's raining in a Double Battle (or any Speed-boosting weather), and the opponent's Kingdra w/Swift Swim (or any Pokemon that get speed boosts from the weather) is out there outspeeding all my Pokemon by a long shot. Getting sick of this Kingdra, I decide to switch out one of my Pokemon (any Pokemon, really) to send in my Ninetails (or any instant weather-inducer that isn't going to keep the weather the same), while having my Infernape (or any Pokemon that is naturally faster than the Pokemon without the weather-speed boost) attack with any non-priority (like Close Combat).
Now Ninetails is out, the weather is sunny, and Infernape and Kingdra are both about to attack. However, the weather turned sunny just a few seconds ago. Who goes first: Infernape or Kingdra? (More accurately, did Kingdra lose her boost the instant the sun came up?)

2) Let's say that (in another Double Battle), everyone has decided on their moves. The opponent's Accelgor is obviously going to be faster than my Infernape. However, I have my Whimsicott w/Prankster use Cotton Spore on the opponent's Accelgor. Who will go first: Infernape or Accelgor? (More accurately, will Accelgor be affected by the Speed drop immediately, or after the turn has ended?)

TVGuru
15th February 2012, 10:10 PM
Thanks for earlier, guys.
New questions:
1) Say that it's raining in a Double Battle (or any Speed-boosting weather), and the opponent's Kingdra w/Swift Swim (or any Pokemon that get speed boosts from the weather) is out there outspeeding all my Pokemon by a long shot. Getting sick of this Kingdra, I decide to switch out one of my Pokemon (any Pokemon, really) to send in my Ninetails (or any instant weather-inducer that isn't going to keep the weather the same), while having my Infernape (or any Pokemon that is naturally faster than the Pokemon without the weather-speed boost) attack with any non-priority (like Close Combat).
Now Ninetails is out, the weather is sunny, and Infernape and Kingdra are both about to attack. However, the weather turned sunny just a few seconds ago. Who goes first: Infernape or Kingdra? (More accurately, did Kingdra lose her boost the instant the sun came up?)

2) Let's say that (in another Double Battle), everyone has decided on their moves. The opponent's Accelgor is obviously going to be faster than my Infernape. However, I have my Whimsicott w/Prankster use Cotton Spore on the opponent's Accelgor. Who will go first: Infernape or Accelgor? (More accurately, will Accelgor be affected by the Speed drop immediately, or after the turn has ended?)

This isnt the place to ask that. Go here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=468193 You'll find more people who can answer you.

Sobe0047
16th February 2012, 1:04 AM
I just received a Lv.1 Gible with Rough Skin. I traded away one of my Special Snivys for it.
I had never seen a Gible with this ability before so I looked it up on the Serebii Dex and it says that the Hidden isn't available so would this be considered a hack?? :/

varanus_komodoensis
16th February 2012, 1:06 AM
I just received a Lv.1 Gible with Rough Skin. I traded away one of my Special Snivys for it.
I had never seen a Gible with this ability before so I looked it up on the Serebii Dex and it says that the Hidden isn't available so would this be considered a hack?? :/

Dream World Gible hasn't been released yet (in any country, as far as I'm aware), so yes, it is a hack.

ShinyStantler
16th February 2012, 2:29 AM
Pokemon Species: TYPHLOSION (male)
Nickname: na
OT: Rose
IDno: 23716
EV's: (if known) na
IV's: (if known) na
Nature: Relaxed
Characteristic: Often scatters things.
Ability: Blaze
Moves: Lava Plume, Flamethrower, Rollout, Double Edge
Level Caught at: "Apparently arrived at Lv. 53." From Sinnoh
Current Level: 53
Stats:Atk: 96, Def: 96, Sp. Atk: 122, Sp. Def: 104, Speed: 111
Any other notes?: Just traded a level 16 shiny Onix for it. The player said it was legit but I still want to get it checked

NoToRiousBrawL
16th February 2012, 2:32 AM
Any other notes?: Just traded a level 16 shiny Onix for it. The player said it was legit but I still want to get it checked

The location is a bit questionable but I do believe it's fine.

manniezmoll
16th February 2012, 2:37 AM
there's nothing wrong with the location...it was bred in sinnoh & transferred to 5th gen...looks fine to me...

dewey911p
16th February 2012, 2:39 AM

the only suspicious looking thing is the move double edge, which Cyndaquil doesnt learn until lvl 55 and its evos learn it at an even higher level. Of course it could be an inherited move from the parents so nothing looks likes its out of place. looks ok

NoToRiousBrawL
16th February 2012, 2:45 AM
there's nothing wrong with the location...it was bred in sinnoh & transferred to 5th gen...looks fine to me...

I know and the start must have been Poketransferred from 3rd generation .-.

Too Funk to Druck
16th February 2012, 2:48 AM
I know and the start must have been Poketransferred from 3rd generation .-.

The one here, or in general? if you mean the one here, it just needed to be bred. If you mean, like, it's parents or something like that, they could be from HGSS.

ShinyStantler
16th February 2012, 2:48 AM
Just traded with the same guy haha.

Pokemon Species: MAGNEZONE
Nickname:
IDno:23716
Nature: Gentle
Characteristic: Likes to relax.
Ability: Magnet Pull
Moves: Earthquake, Magnet Rise, Zap Cannon, Lock-On
Level Caught at: "Apparently arrived at Lv. 100" (Sinnoh)
Stats: Atk: 172, Def: 219, Sp. Atk: 269, Sp. Def: 206, Speed: 146
Egg?: no?
Any other notes?: The guy said he just didn't want it anymore and that it was legit.

Too Funk to Druck
16th February 2012, 2:49 AM
Just traded with the same guy haha.

Pokemon Species: MAGNEZONE
Nickname:
IDno:23716
Nature: Gentle
Characteristic: Likes to relax.
Ability: Magnet Pull
Moves: Earthquake, Magnet Rise, Zap Cannon, Lock-On
Level Caught at: "Apparently caught at Lv. 100" (Sinnoh)
Stats: Atk: 172, Def: 219, Sp. Atk: 269, Sp. Def: 206, Speed: 146
Egg?: no?
Any other notes?: The guy said he just didn't want it anymore and that it was legit.

If it says it was caught at level 100, it's hacked. If it says it arrived at level 100, it's fine.

varanus_komodoensis
16th February 2012, 2:50 AM
the only suspicious looking thing is the move double edge, which Cyndaquil doesnt learn until lvl 55 and its evos learn it at an even higher level. Of course it could be an inherited move from the parents so nothing looks likes its out of place. looks ok

Yeah, Double Edge is an Egg Move for Cyndaquil, so there's no reason to believe it's hacked.

ShinyStantler
16th February 2012, 2:51 AM
If it says it was caught at level 100, it's hacked. If it says it arrived at level 100, it's fine.

My bad it did say arrive instead of caught. I fixed the post >_>

Too Funk to Druck
16th February 2012, 2:55 AM
My bad it did say arrive instead of caught. I fixed the post >_>

Actually, it's not fine. Magnezone can't learn Earthquake iirc.

ShinyStantler
16th February 2012, 3:11 AM
Actually, it's not fine. Magnezone can't learn Earthquake iirc.

Hm I think you're right... There's no way if could have learned it in a past gen either?

Too Funk to Druck
16th February 2012, 3:14 AM
Hm I think you're right... There's no way if could have learned it in a past gen either?

Not that I know of. Plus, if it did, then it'd show that it's from another gen.

ShinyStantler
16th February 2012, 3:16 AM
Not that I know of. Plus, if it did, then it'd show that it's from another gen.

Damn. Well at least I got it for basically free. It makes me question the Typhlosion I got though...

NoToRiousBrawL
16th February 2012, 3:31 AM
;007;
The one here, or in general? if you mean the one here, it just needed to be bred. If you mean, like, it's parents or something like that, they could be from HGSS.

Exactly I was referring to the bred ones

Sobe0047
16th February 2012, 4:23 AM
Dream World Gible hasn't been released yet (in any country, as far as I'm aware), so yes, it is a hack.

:(
Now I'm sad...

2rsa
16th February 2012, 8:20 AM

Yeah, Double Edge is an Egg Move for Cyndaquil, so there's no reason to believe it's hacked.

But it wasn't hatched from an egg.it really does look suspicious.

Agonist
16th February 2012, 9:12 AM
the only way for Typhlosion to have Double Edge is through breeding, or from the generation three move tutor. If it's not bred, and it's not from generation three, it's hacked.

Too Funk to Druck
16th February 2012, 11:24 AM

I think the person obtained it in Gen V. They have no way of knowing if it came from an egg.

Missingno. Master
16th February 2012, 2:27 PM

Nothing seems out of place. It's entirely likely that Double-Edge was bred onto it, there's nothing to suggest otherwise.

ShinyStantler
16th February 2012, 6:08 PM

Well once a Pokemon is transferred from D/P/P or HG/SS into B/W it doesn't tell you if it came from an egg, just the region it's from.

JamesFlameBlade
16th February 2012, 9:11 PM
Pokemon Species:Torchic
Nickname: (in Japanese)
OT: (also in Japanese)
OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) red
IDno:08258
Shiny?:no
EV's: (if known) unknown
IV's: (if known) unknown
Characteristic: alert to sounds
Ability: speed boost
Moves: scratch, growl, sand attack, fire spin
Level Caught at: hatched
Current Level: 10
Stats:
Attack:18
Defense:13
Sp. attack: 21
Sp. defense: 15
Speed: 17
Location Caught: hatched at twist mountain
Egg?: yes
Pokeball Caught In: pokeball
Any other notes?: I got it from a GTS (not negotiations, regular GTS) trade.

Kevin24
16th February 2012, 9:18 PM
Pokemon Species:Torchic
Nickname: (in Japanese)
OT: (also in Japanese)
OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) red
IDno:08258
Shiny?:no
EV's: (if known) unknown
IV's: (if known) unknown
Characteristic: alert to sounds
Ability: speed boost
Moves: scratch, growl, sand attack, fire spin
Level Caught at: hatched
Stats:
Attack:18
Defense:13
Sp. attack: 21
Sp. defense: 15
Speed: 17
Location Caught: hatched at twist mountain
Egg?: yes
Any other notes?: I got it from a GTS (not negotiations, regular GTS) trade.
Hack since you cannot breed dream world starters since they are all male and only females can pass down abilities.

JamesFlameBlade
16th February 2012, 9:32 PM
I've been wanting a speed boost torchic for a while, so I was disappointed to see this was a hack. What's even worse, I've lost a arceus and a latios in the process.

Thanks for the reply.

illkidxy4
17th February 2012, 5:26 PM
Pokemon Species: Dragonite
OT: English
IDno: 63396
Shiny: YES
Ev: Dont know
IV: Dont know
Nature: Serious
Characteristic: Proud of its power
Ability: Multiscale (Dream World Ability)
Moves: Fly, Dragon Pulse, Thunder, Blizzard
Level Caught at: 10
Current Level: 61
Stats:
Attack: 193
Defense: 136
Sp.Atk: 144
Sp.Def: 140
Speed: 126
Location Caught: Entree Forest
PokeBall: Dream Ball

Question: Is it possible to get shiny pokemon from Entree Forest? is it the same as 1/8162 Soft Resets.

Is it Fake or Legit?

Darkrai_Shadowforce
17th February 2012, 5:37 PM
Pokemon Species: Dragonite
OT: English
IDno: 63396
Shiny: YES
Ev: Dont know
IV: Dont know
Characteristic: Proud of its power
Ability: Multiscale (Dream World Ability)
Moves: Fly, Dragon Pulse, Thunder, Blizzard
Current Level: 61
Stats:
Attack: 193
Defense: 136
Sp.Atk: 144
Sp.Def: 140
Speed: 126
Location Caught: Entree Forest
PokeBall: Dream Ball

Question: Is it possible to get shiny pokemon from Entree Forest? is it the same as 1/8162 Soft Resets.

Is it Fake or Legit?

hacked. pokemon caught in entralink cannot be shiny due to shiny check.

illkidxy4
17th February 2012, 5:49 PM
thanks for info

someguyrocks
17th February 2012, 11:57 PM
I've been assured the following is legit but i want to make sure incase anyway

Pokemon Species: Chikorita
Nickname:Chikorita (i.e none)
OT:Wrath
OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) Red=female
IDno: 22197
Shiny?:Yes
EV's: (if known)None
IV's: (if known)Flawless
Nature:Timid
Characteristic:Capable of taking hits
Ability:Overgrow
Moves:Ingrain, Aromatherapy, grasswhistle and Leech Seed
Level Caught at:Egg apparently hatched
Current Level:1
Stats: Hp=12, Att=5 and the rest are 6
Location Caught:Route Gate (i'm not sure if there is such a place?)
Egg?:Was hatched from one
Pokeball Caught In:Pokeball
Any other notes?: I haven't seen route gate before but maybe i'm just a noob?

I also got traded some
OT: Mat
ID: 62971
and
OT: BLUEMEW
ID: 46014

pokemon. i've seen those two OTs a fair few times and am wondering whether they are common hackers or just common cloners?

DragonXmicro
18th February 2012, 12:01 AM
It hatched in one of the gates btween citys and routes
So, yes it islegit,

Alter ego
18th February 2012, 12:05 AM

I also got traded some
and

pokemon. i've seen those two OTs a fair few times and am wondering whether they are common hackers or just common cloners?

I saw all of these OTs before. Some thinks Mat hacked his Polés, but I'm almost sure they're legit. Chikorita looks fine too.

フェージングのエコー
18th February 2012, 12:09 AM
pokemon speicies: cyndaquil
Nickname: CINDY
OT:BOB
OT Gender: blue
IDno: 53018
Shiny?: yes
EV's: (if known) not known
IV's: (if known) not known
Nature: serious
Ability:
Moves: blaze
Level Caught at: 5
Stats: att: 11
def: 9
spatt: 11
spdeff: 10
speed: 12
Location Caught: route 2
Any other notes?: got in trade over gts

Alter ego
18th February 2012, 12:17 AM
Ability:

A Cyndaquil caught in Route 2? If so it's hacked.

TVGuru
18th February 2012, 12:17 AM

I also got traded some
and

It means it was hatched in the gate connecting Route 1 and 17.

Mat and BLUEMEW are RNGers, who use a process to catch/hatch a specific pokemon, usually shiny and flawless. The only reason some people don't want his pokemon is because of how easy it is to get them since he put them up as public pokemon. Misinformation has led to the myth of him being a hacker.

Darkrai_Shadowforce
18th February 2012, 12:18 AM
I saw all of these OTs before. Some thinks Mat hacked his Polés, but I'm almost sure they're legit. Chikorita looks fine too.

Mat's pokes aside from his DW are legit.But they're getting hard to get traded.

Bluemew's are 100% legit.

NoToRiousBrawL
18th February 2012, 12:18 AM
Ability:

100000% hacked .. You cannot catch him in Unova

someguyrocks
18th February 2012, 12:47 AM
YES!!! My chikorita is legit :D
Thanks guys for all the help!!! Ur all awesome :D

dewey911p
18th February 2012, 4:11 AM
i've seen those two OTs a fair few times and am wondering whether they are common hackers or just common cloners?

Just an FYI, but the pokemon doesnt take on the OT of the person who cloned it (which is what it sounds like you are implying) so if someone ever clones a pokemon for you, it will be an exact clone, even the OT

someguyrocks
18th February 2012, 6:09 AM
Just an FYI, but the pokemon doesnt take on the OT of the person who cloned it (which is what it sounds like you are implying) so if someone ever clones a pokemon for you, it will be an exact clone, even the OT

lol nah i knew that, i just didn't know whether they were distributing hacks or clones but cheers on the help anyway :D

-Xen-
18th February 2012, 6:11 AM
I have a question. This dude I know traded me a Zapdos w/many 4th Gen Tutor moves. I found an exact copy of the Zapdos on Pokecheck, but mine lacks the ribbon. I suspect he probably used Pokegts to download it. If that's the case, would the Zapdos be considered legit or hacked/modded? The Pokecheck analysis suggests that the Zapdos is legit, but idk if the missing ribbon makes any difference?

TVGuru
18th February 2012, 6:25 AM
I have a question. This dude I know traded me a Zapdos w/many 4th Gen Tutor moves. I found an exact copy of the Zapdos on Pokecheck, but mine lacks the ribbon. I suspect he probably used Pokegts to download it. If that's the case, would the Zapdos be considered legit or hacked/modded? The Pokecheck analysis suggests that the Zapdos is legit, but idk if the missing ribbon makes any difference?

What ribbon are we talking about?

SS_Append
18th February 2012, 6:25 AM
That dude probably RNGed/ got Zapdos in a trade. Just because soemthing is one Pokécheck doesn't mean that it's hacked/ downloaded. If Pokécheck recognises Zapdos as legit, it most likely is :)

dewey911p
18th February 2012, 6:34 AM
What ribbon are we talking about?

i think he means the premier ribbon that you get when you download a pokecheck pokemon.

Any way, the Zapdos is legit and there is no way of knowing if the person you got it from got it from pokecheck or from a trade. even if he did just download it from pokecheck its still legit (although some people would take issue with someone downloading a pokemon from pokecheck just to trade because, after all, anyone can do it) But like ScraftyScrafty said, just b/c a pokemon is on pokecheck doesnt mean its not legit. I RNGed a magnamite awhile ago and then i traded it to some people, now its on pokecheck. My Magnamite is still legit and the fact that theres an ev trained Magnazone on pokecheck doesnt change that fact.

Ice Mirage
18th February 2012, 5:34 PM
species: mew

OT gender: blue

Ot: Matt

nature: Adament

shiny: yes

ball: Premier ball

Place of origin: Hoenn after a long travel through time
fateful encounter
arrived at Level 30

Often dozes off.

OT ID no. 25162

EV: dont know

IV: dont know

moves: softboiled
transform
counter
barrier

ability: Synchronize

person who traded it to me claimed its a event mew from emerald

Hozu
18th February 2012, 5:34 PM

I also got traded some
and

Wrath is a known hacker (he even wrote a guide to make hacks that look legit) so all OTs of Wrath are not to be trusted ever. OTs of Mat are legit.

wingman32x
18th February 2012, 6:16 PM

I also got traded some
and

I can vouch for BLUEMEW's Pokes. I've dealt with that OT personally, and he/she RNG's pokemon. Nothing to worry about, there.

Mat is a well known RNG'er. Almost all of his stuff is legit, but there are a few exceptions.

Hozu
18th February 2012, 6:27 PM
species: mew

OT gender: blue

Ot: Matt

nature: Adament

shiny: yes

Place of origin: Hoenn after a long travel through time
fateful encounter
arrived at Level 30

Often dozes off.

OT ID no. 25162

EV: dont know

IV: dont know

moves: softboiled
transform
counter
barrier

ability: Synchronize

person who traded it to me claimed its a event mew from emerald
It would help if you could give a little more information than that... is it a Japanese Mew or an English Mew? Like... Is the OT "Matt" or "Matt"?

illkidxy4
18th February 2012, 7:54 PM
Species: Banette
Ot gender: blue
Ot name: KLAIDI
nature: lax
shiny: Yes
Place of Location: Sinnoh (Apparently arrived at lv. 48.)
Characteristic: Quick Tempered
OT ID no. 28340
Ev: No Ev's were used on this pokemon no vitamins were used. (so im guessing normal Ev)
IV: Dont know how to check.
Moves: faint attack
shadow ball
sucker punch
shadow claw

Ability: Insomnia
Name: BANETTE all Caps. I traded with an Italian person.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

species: Metang
Ot: Japanese name(can't type it out)
nature: Naive
ball: Masterball
Place of location: Giant Chasm (Apparently met at Lv. 65)
Characteristics: Mischievous
Ot Id no. 25483
Ev: Not sure
IV: dont know how to check

Moves:
agility
meteor mash
zen headbutt
hyper beam

ability: Clear body

Date caught: 2/11/2012
I traded another pokemon for a shiny klang and that date was only one day off 2/12/2012. It was from the same person and same OT id number. both pokemon caught in a masterball.
Can you get more than one Master Ball?

Ice Mirage
18th February 2012, 7:57 PM
a english mew and M a t t

thatjeremykid
18th February 2012, 8:06 PM
I have 2 Deoxi, I have great suspicion they're both hacks.. but i'm being optimistic. Here they are.

Pokemon Species:Deoxys-S
Nickname: DEOXYS
OT: Quill
IDno: 55027
EV's:
IV's:
Nature: Timid
Moves: Leer Wrap Night Shade Teleport
Level Caught at: Apparently arrived at lv 31
Current Level: 31
Stats: HP76/Attack66/Defense67/SpA68/SpD68/Speed128
Egg?:
Any other notes?: Maybe it's from that ranger game?

Pokemon Species:Deoxys
Nickname:Wallz
OT:ASH
IDno: 04658
EV's:
IV's:
Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
Ability:Pressure
Moves: Leer Stealth Rock Night Shade Psychic
Level Caught at: Apparently arrived at Lv 30
Current Level: 30
Stats: HP70/Atk89/Def44/SpA104/SpD37/Speed105
Egg?:
Pokeball Caught In:MasterBall
Any other notes?: It's Dex No. 386 is in red.

Yahh. I don't know. Thanks in advance for your help

Dragonicwari
18th February 2012, 8:08 PM
Species: Banette
Ot name: KLAIDI
nature: lax
Place of Location: Sinnoh (Apparently arrived at lv. 48.)
OT ID no. 28340
Ev: No Ev's were used on this pokemon no vitamins were used. (so im guessing normal Ev)
IV: Dont know how to check.
Moves: faint attack
shadow ball
sucker punch
shadow claw

Ability: Insomnia
Name: BANETTE all Caps. I traded with an Italian person.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

species: Metang
Ot: Japanese name(can't type it out)
nature: Naive
ball: Masterball
Place of location: Giant Chasm (Apparently met at Lv. 65)
Characteristics: Mischievous
Ot Id no. 25483
Ev: Not sure
IV: dont know how to check

Moves:
agility
meteor mash
zen headbutt
hyper beam

ability: Clear body

Date caught: 2/11/2012
I traded another pokemon for a shiny klang and that date was only one day off 2/12/2012. It was from the same person and same OT id number. both pokemon caught in a masterball.
Can you get more than one Master Ball?

You can have 2 masterballs in game, and get more from trading with people. Also the bannette looks fine, you can catch them at around lvl 50 if i remember correctly in sinnoh, i dont know about the metagross, ill look into that

Metagross: doesnt learn hyper beam until 71, but it can learn it via tm. Also it can only be caught at lvl 55 in the giant chasm according to marriland; http://pokemon.marriland.com/black_white/pokedex/metagross

Kevin24
18th February 2012, 8:16 PM
I have 2 Deoxi, I have great suspicion they're both hacks.. but i'm being optimistic. Here they are.

EV's:
IV's:
Egg?:

EV's:
IV's:
Egg?:

Both hacks as you cannot catch it in sinnoh. You can only catch deoxys on birth island in firered, leafgreen and emerald and region would be kanto or hoenn.

Darkrai_Shadowforce
18th February 2012, 8:16 PM

EV's:
IV's:
Egg?:

EV's:
IV's:
Egg?:

I don't know the first one(probably hacked still, because of sinnoh). But the second one,
I'm pretty sure it's hacked. the only Deoxys that can be shiny is the lv 70 SPACE C, and it should be only Modest or Hardy.

if both started at level 30, it probably is the 'Birth island' deoxys from FRLG/emerald. The attacks should be: Knock off/ Spikes/ Psychic/ Snatch.
They can't be shiny.

thatjeremykid
18th February 2012, 8:22 PM
I don't know the first one(probably hacked still, because of sinnoh). But the second one,
I'm pretty sure it's hacked. the only Deoxys that can be shiny is the lv 70 SPACE C, and it should be only Modest or Hardy.

if both started at level 30, it probably is the 'Birth island' deoxys from FRLG/emerald. The attacks should be: Knock off/ Spikes/ Psychic/ Snatch.
They can't be shiny.

alright, thanks for your help. I figured the shiny one was hacked, i wish i knew for sure if the other one was a hack or not. i know one of the ranger games you could get a deoxys on, so.. ugh.

illkidxy4
18th February 2012, 8:25 PM
thanks man I appreciate your help. ^^

Kevin24
18th February 2012, 8:26 PM

They can't be shiny.

Birth island deoxys is capable of being shiny just letting you know. Any shiny space c deoxys is most likely a hack since any possible legit ones people would most likely not trade,

Hozu
18th February 2012, 8:56 PM
a english mew and M a t t
Is the name "Mew" or are the characters like the OT? Even if it's not a hack it's quite unlikely to be from a legit event or even from a retail JP cart tbh...

Darkrai_Shadowforce
18th February 2012, 9:00 PM
Birth island deoxys is capable of being shiny just letting you know. Any shiny space c deoxys is most likely a hack since any possible legit ones people would most likely not trade,

I see. Didn't knew that it can be shiny, since I never saw one had before. Thanks for the info bro.

btw here's a list of events that can be shiny or non-shiny:
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f226/event-pokemon-info-22448/

I just traded my Space C modest shiny deoxys a week ago.

Ice Mirage
18th February 2012, 9:07 PM
like the OT in a weird font ._.

Ice Mirage
18th February 2012, 9:08 PM
and he said its a mew you could get with a old sea map

Kevin24
18th February 2012, 9:20 PM
I see. Didn't knew that it can be shiny, since I never saw one had before. Thanks for the info bro.

btw here's a list of events that can be shiny or non-shiny:
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f226/event-pokemon-info-22448/

I just traded my Space C modest shiny deoxys a week ago.

I would still be careful with them though. Just because it may be possible top be legit doesn't mean it is. It's why i don't trade for events like those unless they were checked.

Darkrai_Shadowforce
18th February 2012, 9:45 PM
I would still be careful with them though. Just because it may be possible top be legit doesn't mean it is. It's why i don't trade for events like those unless they were checked.

I agree. that's what I do too.

Hozu
18th February 2012, 10:07 PM
If they're hacked properly there is no way to tell. I know for a fact that there are a couple hacked shiny Celebi being traded around because someone told me he hacked them for the lulz and is amused how people treat it like it's something amazing.

For any 3rd gen event like the 10anniv ones or whatever had a limited distribution should not have very many shiny mons period due to how few of each were given out. IMO all such shiny mons should be treated as hacks unless you obtained it in person yourself and watched it come out shiny.

illkidxy4
19th February 2012, 1:33 AM
Check out this link
http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=838001

http://www.pokecheck.org/?screenshot=838001&la

illkidxy4
19th February 2012, 1:36 AM
also did it for this metang. Looks real to me but just checking if it is or not.

http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=838081

http://www.pokecheck.org/?screenshot=838081&la

Vandslaux
19th February 2012, 1:39 AM
1. No linking to Pokecheck.
2. We can't see them.

illkidxy4
19th February 2012, 1:45 AM
Okay so This what the Banette says.

Legality Analysis
This tool is still under development. Please report false positives here
Original Trainer
► Language Italian
► Version Sinnoh (Platinum)
► ID/SID The pair 28340/21487 looks valid.
► OT KLAIDI\xFFFF\xFFFF
All characters in name are valid.
Valid trash bytes.
► GTS Metadata No GTS metadata available for this trainer.
Pokémon
► PID Hacked (valid spreads: )
► Shininess Valid
► Nickname BANETTE\xFFFF\x0000\x0000\xFFFF
Name contains no trash bytes.
► Gender Matches personality value
► Ability Valid, matches generation 4 PID
► Pokérus Not infected
► Level Valid
► Happiness Valid
Encounter
► Locations Hatch/Met location seems valid.
► Ball Valid
Stats & Moves
► IVs Valid
► EVs Valid
► Move 1 Valid (level up from Shuppet)
► Move 2 Valid (level up from Shuppet)
► Move 3 Valid (level up from Shuppet)
► Move 4 Valid (TM or tutor)
Clone status
This Pokémon is unique in the Pokécheck database.

Metang:

Legality Analysis
Original Trainer
► Language Japanese
► Version Unova (White)
► ID/SID The pair 25483/17026 looks valid.
► OT ヒロム\xFFFF\x0000\x0000\x0000\xFFFF
Valid trash bytes.
Pokémon
► PID Valid
► Shininess Valid
► Nickname メタング\xFFFF\x0000\x0000\x0000\x0000\x0000\xFF FF
No trash bytes (wild メタング)
► Ability Valid, matches PID
► Pokérus Not infected
► Level Valid
► Happiness Valid
Encounter
► Locations Valid encounter (Dark grass)
► Ball Valid
Stats & Moves
► IVs Valid
► EVs Valid
► Move 1 Valid (level up)
► Move 2 Valid (level up)
► Move 3 Valid (level up)
► Move 4 Valid (level up)
Clone status
Last one
Jirachi

Legality Analysis
Original Trainer
► Language English
► Version Sinnoh (Platinum)
► ID/SID The pair 27253/61458 looks valid.
► OT Sakura\xFFFF\xFFFF
Valid trash bytes.
Pokémon
► PID Valid (Type 1)
► Nickname JIRACHI\xFFFF\x0000\x0000\xFFFF
Name contains no trash bytes.
► Pokérus Not infected
► Level This Pokémon has higher than max experience.
► Happiness This Pokémon has lower than base happiness
Encounter
► Locations Hatch/Met location seems valid.
► Ball Valid
Stats & Moves
► IVs Valid
► EVs Valid
Clone status

Vandslaux
19th February 2012, 1:47 AM
Jirachi has more exp than can have. Hacked.
Banette is hacked, hacked PID.

AquaRegisteel
19th February 2012, 1:50 PM
Anything that is coloured red on the legality analysis is hacked, btw.

illkidxy4
19th February 2012, 2:50 PM
GTS Metadata: No GTS metadata available for this trainer.
What does this mean. Does it mean its hacked. it colored orange

Too Funk to Druck
19th February 2012, 2:53 PM
GTS Metadata: No GTS metadata available for this trainer.
What does this mean. Does it mean its hacked. it colored orange

It just means the Pokemon, or any of the OT's Pokemon, wasn't put on Pokecheck through the GTS, iirc.

illkidxy4
19th February 2012, 3:05 PM
oh okay thanks for info.

illkidxy4
19th February 2012, 3:55 PM
sorry with all these questions but what does
Pokémon's experience matches its level threshold actually mean. Being a bit paranoid.

Too Funk to Druck
19th February 2012, 3:57 PM
sorry with all these questions but what does
Pokémon's experience matches its level threshold actually mean. Being a bit paranoid.

It means it has exactly the amount of experience needed for it to be that level. Basically, it's what happens when you use a Rare Candy.

illkidxy4
19th February 2012, 4:03 PM
oh that makes sense lols just used two before putting it up on pokecheck. okay now I understand. Thanks again.

Sobe0047
19th February 2012, 4:40 PM
Ok I just received a Deoxys off the GTS. :3
Name: DEOXYS
Current level: 100
Impish Nature
1/29/2012
Hoenn
Apparently arrived at Lv. 73
after a long travel through time.
Fateful encounter.
Quick to flee.
OT: SPACE C (Red Letters)
ID No. 00010
Exp. 1250000
This is a Deoxys in Defense form <----
HP: 256
Atk: 159
Def: 394
Sp. Atk: 154
Sp. Def: 330
Speed: 218
Moves: Cut, Zap Cannon, Psycho Boost, and Hyper Beam.
It has (PKRS) Uncured
Ribbons?: NONE
Ball caught in?: Regular (R/w) Pokeball.

Kevin24
19th February 2012, 5:05 PM
Ok I just received a Deoxys off the GTS. :3
Name: DEOXYS
Current level: 100
Impish Nature
1/29/2012
Hoenn
Apparently arrived at Lv. 73
Fateful encounter.
Quick to flee.
OT: SPACE C (Red Letters)
ID No. 00010
Exp. 1250000
This is a Deoxys in Defense form <----
HP: 256
Atk: 159
Def: 394
Sp. Atk: 154
Sp. Def: 330
Speed: 218
Moves: Cut, Zap Cannon, Psycho Boost, and Hyper Beam.
It has (PKRS) Uncured
Ribbons?: NONE
Ball caught in?: Regular (R/w) Pokeball.

Looks ok to me.

-Xen-
19th February 2012, 5:50 PM
That dude probably RNGed/ got Zapdos in a trade. Just because soemthing is one Pokécheck doesn't mean that it's hacked/ downloaded. If Pokécheck recognises Zapdos as legit, it most likely is :)

i think he means the premier ribbon that you get when you download a pokecheck pokemon.

Any way, the Zapdos is legit and there is no way of knowing if the person you got it from got it from pokecheck or from a trade. even if he did just download it from pokecheck its still legit (although some people would take issue with someone downloading a pokemon from pokecheck just to trade because, after all, anyone can do it) But like ScraftyScrafty said, just b/c a pokemon is on pokecheck doesnt mean its not legit. I RNGed a magnamite awhile ago and then i traded it to some people, now its on pokecheck. My Magnamite is still legit and the fact that theres an ev trained Magnazone on pokecheck doesnt change that fact.

Yeah I meant the Premier Ribbon.

Thanks for the input. If Pokecheck recognizes it as legit, then I'll keep it. I guess I'm just OCD about trading for Pokemon that originated from external sources/sites. lol

Sobe0047
19th February 2012, 6:44 PM
Looks ok to me.

Thank You ^_^

[ACE] Zero
19th February 2012, 7:15 PM
Anything that is coloured red on the legality analysis is hacked, btw.

Incorrect, I have a DW Togekiss with a event/special move and it's red, does that make it hacked? No Pokecheck just doesn't recognize it and labels it as an Event code (000)

Think before you post.

Too Funk to Druck
19th February 2012, 7:31 PM
Incorrect, I have a DW Togekiss with a event/special move and it's red, does that make it hacked? No Pokecheck just doesn't recognize it and labels it as an Event code (000)

Think before you post.

Except for the fact that I easily found an event Togekiss that does not say anything about being hacked. So, that Togekiss you have there? Hacked.

[ACE] Zero
19th February 2012, 7:36 PM
Except for the fact that I easily found an event Togekiss that does not say anything about being hacked. So, that Togekiss you have there? Hacked.

Funny because it's the DW English Togekiss, went from Dream Isle to my Game then uploaded to Pokecheck and it said that "Event Move (224)" in red, when I asked a Mod on there about it he said it was because Pokecheck want completely updated to the Dw events and such, lol let me find that ScreenShot to post it here and see what you got to say about that.

Too Funk to Druck
19th February 2012, 8:38 PM
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm225/Too_Funk_to_Druck/96b71f50.jpg

Like I said. It's quite easy to see whether something's really hacked or if it's just Pokecheck is missing information by checking other Pokemon like it. Common sense really.

Blissey Fainted
19th February 2012, 8:46 PM
I got this in a trade and need to know if it's legit, thank you.

Pokemon Species: Terrakion
OT: Slayer
OT Gender: Blue
IDno: 06138
Shiny? Yes
EV's: 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
IV's: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Ability: Justified
Moves: Helping Hand | Retaliate | Rock Slide | Sacred Sword
Level Caught at "Apparently met at Lv. 42"
Current Level: 42
Stats: 141 | 126 | 93 | 70 | 93 | 118
Location Caught: Trial Chamber
Egg: No
Pokeball Caught In: Ultra Ball
Any other notes?: Exp Points: 92610. To Next Lv.: 6773

Too Funk to Druck
19th February 2012, 8:48 PM
I got this in a trade and need to know if it's legit, thank you.

Pokemon Species: Terrakion
OT: Slayer
OT Gender: Blue
IDno: 06138
Shiny? Yes
EV's: 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
IV's: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Ability: Justified
Moves: Helping Hand | Retaliate | Rock Slide | Sacred Sword
Level Caught at "Apparently met at Lv. 42"
Current Level: 42
Stats: 141 | 126 | 93 | 70 | 93 | 118
Location Caught: Trial Chamber
Any other notes?: Exp Points: 92610. To Next Lv.: 6773

Seems all right.

Blissey Fainted
19th February 2012, 8:50 PM
Seems all right.

-Whew- Thank you!

[ACE] Zero
19th February 2012, 9:09 PM
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm225/Too_Funk_to_Druck/96b71f50.jpg

Like I said. It's quite easy to see whether something's really hacked or if it's just Pokecheck is missing information by checking other Pokemon like it. Common sense really.

http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r615/xXBlackAceXx/7bbcc112.jpg

Lol am I still incorrect about Pokecheck? N I'm referring to the ability part

dewey911p
19th February 2012, 9:24 PM
http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r615/xXBlackAceXx/7bbcc112.jpg

Lol am I still incorrect about Pokecheck? N I'm referring to the ability part

that pokemon there is hacked. The ability does not match the information of the pokemons programming meaning that, most likely, who ever hacked/edited that pokemon didnt tie the ability to the PID (i dont hack so thats just a guess as to what could have gone wrong). If that pokemon were to evolve then it would probably lose its DW ability. Also, it looked like you two are talking about different pokemon since TFTD Togekiss had a DW exclusive move and your did not. Again, just guessing.

To the bigger point at hand, If pokecheck flags something with red then it means the pokemon is hacked. Of course when it flags moves it labels them as hacked/event only so its up to the user to use their knowledge of pokemon to determine if the move is indeed hacked or from an event

[ACE] Zero
19th February 2012, 9:32 PM
that pokemon there is hacked. The ability does not match the information of the pokemons programming meaning that, most likely, who ever hacked/edited that pokemon didnt tie the ability to the PID (i dont hack so thats just a guess as to what could have gone wrong). If that pokemon were to evolve then it would probably lose its DW ability. Also, it looked like you two are talking about different pokemon since TFTD Togekiss had a DW exclusive move and your did not. Again, just guessing.

To the bigger point at hand, If pokecheck flags something with red then it means the pokemon is hacked. Of course when it flags moves it labels them as hacked/event only so its up to the user to use their knowledge of pokemon to determine if the move is indeed hacked or from an event

Face palm, it's the Dw Rayquaza dude, lol. And trust me dude it's legit. I know the. OT

dewey911p
19th February 2012, 10:00 PM
Face palm, it's the Dw Rayquaza dude, lol. And trust me dude it's legit. I know the. OT

lol my bad :p but unfortunately that Rayquaza is hacked. Rayquaza doesnt have a DW ability so it should just read like its regular ability with no issue. Im too lazy to take a screen shot and upload this to photobucket (slow computer and all) but heres a DW Korean Rayquaza's legality report

Original Trainer
► Language 한국어
► Version Unova (White)
► ID/SID The pair 16213/39723 looks valid.
► OT 씌워진\xFFFF\x0000\x0000\x0000\x0000
Valid trash bytes.
Pokémon
► PID Valid
► Nickname 레쿠쟈\xFFFF\x0000\x0000\x0000\x0000\x0000\x0000\xFFF F
No trash bytes (special encounter).
► Pokérus Not infected
► Level Valid
► Happiness Valid
Encounter
► Locations Dream World Pokémon
► Ball Valid
Stats & Moves
► IVs Valid
► EVs Valid
Clone status
This Pokémon appears 2 times in the Pokécheck database, including 1 time(s) as a public Pokémon. It may have been checked multiple times or this can indicate cloning or a static PID event or in-game trade.

If you search the ID number (16213) in pokecheck it should pop right up

Aim06
19th February 2012, 10:08 PM
Pokemon Species: Infernape
Nickname: INFERNAPE
OT: LILY
IDno: 26280
EV's: (if known) Unknown
IV's: (if known) Unknown
Nature: Bashful
Characteristic: Not sure what this is but I'm guessing: Somewhat of a clown.
Moves: Close Combat, Brick Break, Flame Charge, Flare Blitz
Level Caught at: It was caught in Sinnoh. Level caught at is unknown. Arrived at lvl 100.
Stats:272 HP, 226 Att, 148 Def, 218 Sp.Atk, 165 Sp. Def, 244 Spd
Egg?: No.. It's not in an egg.
Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball <<< This is why I'm concerned.
Any other notes?:

Squirel Princess
19th February 2012, 10:10 PM
Pokemon Species: Infernape
Nickname: INFERNAPE
OT: LILY
IDno: 26280
Nature: Bashful
Characteristic: Not sure what this is but I'm guessing: Somewhat of a clown.
Moves: Close Combat, Brick Break, Flame Charge, Flare Blitz
Level Caught at: It was caught in Sinnoh. Level caught at is unknown. Arrived at lvl 100.
Stats:272 HP, 226 Att, 148 Def, 218 Sp.Atk, 165 Sp. Def, 244 Spd
Egg?: No.. It's not in an egg.
Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball <<< This is why I'm concerned.
Any other notes?:

Hack, only in pokeballs

NoToRiousBrawL
19th February 2012, 10:14 PM
Hack, only in pokeballs

I addition all starters must be be cuaght or obtained in Pokeballs except the new DWs ones ...

Squirel Princess
19th February 2012, 10:18 PM
I addition all starters must be be cuaght or obtained in Pokeballs except the new DWs ones ...

they can only be in pokeballs I said. The DW can be in almost any ball you can get... but dream bal is the one people want

Vandslaux
19th February 2012, 11:29 PM
And it'd be hacked even if it was DW anyway, as Cherish Ball can't be obtained ingame.

Squirel Princess
20th February 2012, 3:09 AM
And it'd be hacked even if it was DW anyway, as Cherish Ball can't be obtained ingame.

just saying poke can be legit and ball can be hacked. ik from experience of using my ar to get all items on my black. i got every item programed into the game (the genesect ones, the 1st second and third and fourth gen only ones) so the ball can be hacked while the poke is legit but it is really a "legal hack". its funny cause people treat the entire poke as hacked.
im catching every pokemon on black in masterballs i cloned just for the lulz

Lineaire
20th February 2012, 3:57 AM
Pokemon Species: Mew
Nickname: None (MEW)
OT: MYSTRY
OT Gender: Red
IDno: 06930
Shiny? No
EV's: No clue
IV's: No clue
Nature: Sassy
Characteristic: Loves to eat
Moves: Pound, Transform
Level Caught at: "Apparently arrived at Lv. 10 after a long travel through time."
Stats: 42/27/25/27/28/23
Any other notes?: "Fateful encounter." (I thought MYSTRY Mews didn't have that, that's why I decided to ask).

H8terade
20th February 2012, 4:05 AM
Not necessarily a hack check, but I was wondering, is it possible for Japanese events to have English names?

varanus_komodoensis
20th February 2012, 4:08 AM
Not necessarily a hack check, but I was wondering, is it possible for Japanese events to have English names?

The only Japanese events that can have English nicknames are the ones where the OT is your own, such as the DW Arceus and the Mystery Gift Mewtwo. And if the Japanese event does have an English nickname, it can only be 5 characters long and the letters have odd spacing (you'll understand what I'm talking about if you see it).

Squirel Princess
20th February 2012, 4:08 AM

when its distrubuted by nintendo, hack. caught... im not sure but maybe u can... only five letters though

thetifftiff
20th February 2012, 4:30 AM
The only Japanese events that can have English nicknames are the ones where the OT is your own, such as the DW Arceus and the Mystery Gift Mewtwo. And if the Japanese event does have an English nickname, it can only be 5 characters long and the letters have odd spacing (you'll understand what I'm talking about if you see it).

You can't nickname pokemon you get from the delivery man, so only arceus in that example would be right. The Mewtwo has a different OT than your game.

PikaPika677
20th February 2012, 5:14 AM
So someone I know has a Sharpedo and he wants me to check it for him since he doesn't have a Serebii. He says he got it off the GTS...

OT: ZERO
IDno: 61199
EV's: Unknown
IV's: Unknown
Nature: Mild
Ability: Speed Boost
Moves: Crunch / Hydro Pump / Ice Beam / Protect
Stats: 281 HP / 313 Atk / 105 Def / 317 SpAtk / 110 SpDef / 252 Spd
Location Caught: Entralink
Pokeball Caught In: Dream Ball
Any other notes?: I don't think so

H8terade
20th February 2012, 5:15 AM
You can't nickname pokemon you get from the delivery man, so only arceus in that example would be right. The Mewtwo has a different OT than your game.

All righty then, that's what I needed to know, thanks everyone for your help.

TVGuru
20th February 2012, 5:21 AM
So someone I know has a Sharpedo and he wants me to check it for him since he doesn't have a Serebii. He says he got it off the GTS...

Looks fine.

Lineaire
20th February 2012, 5:21 AM
Shiny? No
Level Caught at: "Apparently arrived at Lv. 10 after a long travel through time."
Any other notes?: "Fateful encounter." (I thought MYSTRY Mews didn't have that, that's why I decided to ask).

Got pushed back. :|

dewey911p
20th February 2012, 5:22 AM
Shiny? No

iirc MYSTRY Mew is indeed a fateful encounter so it looks alright

just a note, make sure your looking at the name in the upper left hand side of the summary screen for the name and not at the english translation on the left side of the summary screen. If its a japanese event with an english name in the upper right hand side of the screen then its hacked, but if the english name is on the left side of the summary page about half way down (i think) then its legit and the english name is just a translation

everything looks to be ok to me, just a random DW Carvannah that was trained up

Lineaire
20th February 2012, 5:28 AM
iirc MYSTRY Mew is indeed a fateful encounter so it looks alright

Ah, it's because serebii and bulbapedia don't mention the fateful encounter tag, so I was wondering.

dewey911p
20th February 2012, 7:45 AM
Ah, it's because serebii and bulbapedia don't mention the fateful encounter tag, so I was wondering.

Serebii's event database is really hit or miss. think of it like wikipedia, its a great place to start, but its not always 100% accurate. If everything matches up then the pokemon is good, but if there is something off its always good to double check another source. sometimes the ball is wrong, the ribbon isnt right, the nature says "any" when its really fixed, etc etc. Im not as familiar with bulbapedia so i cant really comment on that (shocking i know) but im under the impression that they are a better source. Again though, im not even sure if they make not of the "fateful encounter" tag or not. As far as my knowladge goes, every event mew has had a fateful encounter tag though (please, someone correct me if im wrong because my memory isnt the best) so it should be fine :)

silent_control
20th February 2012, 3:03 PM
Hey guys, I have got a Typhlosion through a trade (I have the Black version) and it seemed legit but it appears in the party list like this: Samurott, TYPHLOSION (instead of Typhlosion), Patrat. The owner said that this is because it was trade from Soul Silver to B/W via PokeTransfer, and in SS the names of pokemon appear with CAPS. But isn't the B/W supposed to convert TYPHLOSION to Typhlosion when it receives it?

DragonXmicro
20th February 2012, 3:09 PM
No, its fine. It fixes it if they evolve
So it would be QUILAVA - Typhlosion
Dont worry bout it.

Dragonicwari
20th February 2012, 3:11 PM
Hey guys, I have got a Typhlosion through a trade (I have the Black version) and it seemed legit but it appears in the party list like this: Samurott, TYPHLOSION (instead of Typhlosion), Patrat. The owner said that this is because it was trade from Soul Silver to B/W via PokeTransfer, and in SS the names of pokemon appear with CAPS. But isn't the B/W supposed to convert TYPHLOSION to Typhlosion when it receives it?

Every pokemon i own that's been transferred from an old game has all caps for their name (that wasn't nicknamed)

silent_control
20th February 2012, 3:17 PM
Okay, thanks a lot.

Lineaire
20th February 2012, 6:49 PM
Serebii's event database is really hit or miss. think of it like wikipedia, its a great place to start, but its not always 100% accurate. If everything matches up then the pokemon is good, but if there is something off its always good to double check another source. sometimes the ball is wrong, the ribbon isnt right, the nature says "any" when its really fixed, etc etc. Im not as familiar with bulbapedia so i cant really comment on that (shocking i know) but im under the impression that they are a better source. Again though, im not even sure if they make not of the "fateful encounter" tag or not. As far as my knowladge goes, every event mew has had a fateful encounter tag though (please, someone correct me if im wrong because my memory isnt the best) so it should be fine :)

Well thank you. xP

illkidxy4
20th February 2012, 8:35 PM
Got a question here is PokeCheck accurate. If it says all valid in green color should I assume it was caught or egg/hatched. Or could it still be made by outside sources.

PikaPika677
20th February 2012, 8:51 PM
Got a question here is PokeCheck accurate. If it says all valid in green color should I assume it was caught or egg/hatched. Or could it still be made by outside sources.

Pokécheck checks if a Pokémon is legal, not hacked. There's a difference. Any Pokémon that you didn't catch yourself has a chance of being hacked, no matter how legit they may seem. A hacker could probably make a Pokémon appear legal if he wanted to.

Fan
20th February 2012, 9:36 PM
Pokemon Species: Rapidash
Nickname: none
OT: Jackson
OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) male
IDno: 09896
Nature: Docile
Characteristic: Likes to Fight
Ability:Flash Fire
Moves: Fury Attack, Fire Blast, Flare Blitz, Bounce
Level Caught at: 49
Current Level:49
Stats: Atk. 116. def. 85. sp. Atk. 93. sp. def. 88. sp. 110
Location Caught: Route 12
Game used to get info:Black
Any other notes?: None

Kevin24
20th February 2012, 9:39 PM
Looks ok to me. You can catch rapidash on route 12 at level 49.

varanus_komodoensis
20th February 2012, 9:40 PM

Rapidash can be caught only at level 49 on Route 12, so this looks legit to me.

Edit: ninja'd by Kevin :)

Fan
20th February 2012, 9:43 PM
Thanks guys :) thats great to know

joffice
21st February 2012, 11:54 PM
OT: Gamestp
IDno: 06218
IV's: (if known) 23/27/23/25/21/11
Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
Moves: Psycho Boost/Zap Cannon/Iron Defense/Extremespeed
Level Caught at: apparently arrived at Lv. 50
Stats: HP: 121 , ATK: 184 , DEF: 66 , SPA: 167 , SPD: 58, SPE: 160
Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
Any other notes?: The Info of Deoxys after the nature is exactly written as this...

9/16/2011
Sinnoh
Apparently arrived at Lv. 50.
Fateful Encounter.
Likes to thrash about.

[ACE] Zero
21st February 2012, 11:58 PM
OT: Gamestp
IDno: 06218
IV's: (if known) 23/27/23/25/21/11
Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
Moves: Psycho Boost/Zap Cannon/Iron Defense/Extremespeed
Level Caught at: apparently arrived at Lv. 50
Stats: HP: 121 , ATK: 184 , DEF: 66 , SPA: 167 , SPD: 58, SPE: 160
Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
Any other notes?: The Info of Deoxys after the nature is exactly written as this...

9/16/2011
Sinnoh
Apparently arrived at Lv. 50.
Fateful Encounter.
Likes to thrash about.

Legit its the GameStop Deoxys (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/GameStop_Deoxys#GameStop_Deoxys)

joffice
22nd February 2012, 12:01 AM
okay cool, i was just wondering cause the date said 9/16/2011 and it seemed suspicious to me cause it was released in 2008 i believe but the previous owner said that the date on his ds was different.

[ACE] Zero
22nd February 2012, 12:03 AM
okay cool, i was just wondering cause the date said 9/16/2011 and it seemed suspicious to me cause it was released in 2008 i believe but the previous owner said that the date on his ds was different.

Yeah regardless of the date unless its like 0/0/2000 or something impossible Pokemon are fine.

joffice
22nd February 2012, 12:09 AM
Thanks for your help! The deoxys looked legit to me but the last person who wanted to trade with me tried to scam me so i wanted to make sure this time that it was actually legit.

shinydragonairgirl
22nd February 2012, 9:50 PM
hello guys i got this earlier on for a celebi and wanted to check it as its going to be used hopefully for a trade

Species:Latios
Nickname:Latios in japanese
OT: something in japanese
OT gender:female
ID no:19839
Shiny: No
Evs:unknown
Ivs:unknown
Characteristics: Often Dozes Off
Moves: Physic, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Draco Meteor
Location Caught: Johto
Apparently arrived at lv 100
Stats
Hp:302
Att:194
Def:196
Sp. Att: 359
Sp.Def: 256
Spd: 350
Ball used: Ultra Ball

TVGuru
22nd February 2012, 10:32 PM
hello guys i got this earlier on for a celebi and wanted to check it as its going to be used hopefully for a trade

Stats

Looks fine.

SS_Append
23rd February 2012, 9:33 AM

Stats
Nope, nothing obviously wrong with it.

NoToRiousBrawL
23rd February 2012, 10:03 AM

Stats

I see no problem at all , but you should ask the person you've traded with about the details of Latios since it's Japanese and Enigma Stone events were given for a short period of time short in deed ..

SS_Append
23rd February 2012, 10:06 AM
I see no problem at all , but you should ask the person you've traded with about the details of Latios since it's Japanese and Enigma Stone events were given for a short period of time short in deed ..
Japanese doesn't make a difference. The Japanese can RNG too, even if not RNGed by a Jap, someone who had a Jap cart could have RNG him him/ herself...

NoToRiousBrawL
23rd February 2012, 11:00 AM
Japanese doesn't make a difference. The Japanese can RNG too, even if not RNGed by a Jap, someone who had a Jap cart could have RNG him him/ herself...

I actually was referring to the event itself.

SS_Append
23rd February 2012, 11:08 AM
I actually was referring to the event itself.
Well, would you miss a 1-day Rayquaza event? No, I don't think so. The duration of an event may make it less accessible, but not by much...

Draconightwolf
23rd February 2012, 9:57 PM
Evening all

I have recieved a WIN2011 Celebi in a trade. Just wanted to check that it was legit coz i was unsure about the date on it.

Pokemon Species: Celebi
Nickname:CELEBI
OT:WIN2011
OT Gender: red=female
IDno: 02211
Characteristic: Sturdy Body
Ability: Nat Cure
Moves: Leaf storm, Recover, Nasty plot, Healing wish
Level Caught at: doesnt say
Current Level: 51
Stats: 170, 116, 122, 115, 108, 116
Location Caught: doesnt say
Pokeball Caught In: Cherish
Any other notes?: It has been used to activate the Zorua event.

The date on it is 2/5/2012. That has me puzzled. I am new to this so forgive me if i'm just being a noob. Thanks for any help.

dewey911p
24th February 2012, 1:41 AM
Evening all

I have recieved a WIN2011 Celebi in a trade. Just wanted to check that it was legit coz i was unsure about the date on it.

The date on it is 2/5/2012. That has me puzzled. I am new to this so forgive me if i'm just being a noob. Thanks for any help.

looks fine. The date doesnt really mean much on pokemon as long as its a valid date (i.e. month 1-12, day 1-31, year 2000-2099). The date could just be the date on the DS when the person received the event, the date could be when the Celebi was transferred over, or the date could be when it was traded (im not sure when the date changes, but i have noticed the date change on a few of my events after i traded them, but again, i dont know when it changed and why). Also, the date is determined by the date on the DS and doesnt mean anything other then the time someone put on their DS and this date can be changed at will. So i wouldnt worry about the date unless it says 00/00/0000 :)

Vandslaux
24th February 2012, 1:43 AM
JW: is anything with a date less than 2000 or in the 2100's hacked? I know you can't set it higher/lower on a DS Lite or DSi, but IDK about a regular DS or a 3DS.

TVGuru
24th February 2012, 1:52 AM
Evening all

Check again for the location, it should say something. If not its a hack.

dewey911p
24th February 2012, 1:54 AM
Check again for the location, it should say something. If not its a hack.

true, it should say Johto, but since its been used to get Zoroark im assuming they just missed that part

NoToRiousBrawL
24th February 2012, 2:45 AM
Well, would you miss a 1-day Rayquaza event? No, I don't think so. The duration of an event may make it less accessible, but not by much...

LoL 2009 ticket events were given away for a short period of time. You know what most people fight to get these days? and they are getting tired to obtain more than 2 or 3 , It's a doel Deoxys it was given away for 1 day ,the example you've given has a large duration comparing to this =\

fa11ingstar
24th February 2012, 2:49 AM
I am not sure if I have to post here since I am playing on Soul Silver, but I don't find any other thread like that in the forum...

I just got two in a trade, but I want to be sure they are legit because the guy traded my two shinies for two regular starters... He told me they are legit, but normally people with legit shinies don't give them away like that. I didn't even asked, he offered them...

Pokemon Species: SPHEAL
Nickname:
OT: Brandon
IDno: 22730
Nature: Naive
Characteristic: Often lost in thought
Ability:Thick Fat
Moves: Powder snow, growl, water gun, encore.
Level Caught at: 12
Current Level: 12
Stats: Att-15, Def-18, Sp.atk-20, Sp.def-15, Speed-14
Location Caught: Route 35
Pokeball Caught In: Quick ball
Any other notes?:

Pokemon Species: Pidgey
Nickname:
Nature:Adamant
Characteristic: Mischevous
Ability:Tangled feet
Moves: Tackle, Sand-attack.
Stats: Att-11, Def-10, Sp.Atk-9, Sp.Def-8, Speed-11
Location Caught: Ilex Forest
Any other notes?:

dewey911p
24th February 2012, 3:02 AM
I am not sure if I have to post here since I am playing on Soul Silver, but I don't find any other thread like that in the forum...

I just got two in a trade, but I want to be sure they are legit because the guy traded my two shinies for two regular starters... He told me they are legit, but normally people with legit shinies don't give them away like that. I didn't even asked, he offered them...

Pokemon Species: SPHEAL
Nickname:
Nature: Naive
Characteristic: Often lost in thought
Ability:Thick Fat
Moves: Powder snow, growl, water gun, encore.
Level Caught at: 12
Current Level: 12
Stats: Att-15, Def-18, Sp.atk-20, Sp.def-15, Speed-14
Location Caught: Route 35
Pokeball Caught In: Quick ball
Any other notes?:

Pokemon Species: Pidgey
Nickname:
Nature:Adamant
Characteristic: Mischevous
Ability:Tangled feet
Moves: Tackle, Sand-attack.
Stats: Att-11, Def-10, Sp.Atk-9, Sp.Def-8, Speed-11
Any other notes?:

They're both hacked. Its not possible to catch Spheal at lvl 12 in the wild, and its not even possible to get a Spheal on route 35. Pigey is also hacked b/c Pidgey cannot be found in Ilex forest

Mishie
24th February 2012, 4:41 PM
Well I traded this one in GTS, i give for it a funny Pokemon: female Eevee..and i just want check

Pokemon Species: Masquerian
Nickname: DewDrop
OT: Nichole
IDno: 48843
Characteristic: Good perseverance.
Ability: Intimidate
Moves: Bubble,Quick Attack,Gust,Hidden Power
Level Caught at: unknown
Stats: Attack:47 , Defense: 49 , Sp. Attack: 56, Sp. Def: 50, Speed:45
Pokeball Caught In: Great Ball
Any other notes?: Apparantly arrived at Lv. 27 after a long travel throught time

Darkrai_Shadowforce
24th February 2012, 7:00 PM
Hi guys, need help with this, just got this in my black :

Pokemon Species: Lugia
Nickname: LUGIA
OT: MICHAEL
IDno: 19918
EV's: (don't know the spread but all 510 EVs are allocated.)
IV's: (don't know)
Nature: Calm
Characteristic: Likes to trash about.
Moves: Psycho Boost /Shadow Ball/ Hydro Pump/ Aeroblast
Stats: 329/210/282/240/358/286
Pokeball Caught In: Master Ball
Any other notes?:
Distant Land
Apparently arrived at Lv. 100
Fateful encounter
Likes to trash about.

--
Thanks.

handbanana
24th February 2012, 7:06 PM

Any other notes?:
Distant Land
Fateful encounter
Likes to trash about.

--
Thanks.

How can it be caught in Ilex Forest, but from a Distant Land???
Otherwise, the only way Lugia can have Psycho Boost is from XD Gale of Darkness, so that's where the "Distant Land" label comes from

Darkrai_Shadowforce
24th February 2012, 7:08 PM
How can it be caught in Ilex Forest, but from a Distant Land???
Otherwise, the only way Lugia can have Psycho Boost is from XD Gale of Darkness, so that's where the "Distant Land" label comes from

Sorry that was an issue on my copy-pasta. I forgot to edit that part. It's edited now.

So, aside from that, nothing wrong with it? btw thanks.

handbanana
24th February 2012, 7:21 PM
Sorry that was an issue on my copy-pasta. I forgot to edit that part. It's edited now.

So, aside from that, nothing wrong with it? btw thanks.

I'm not as "pro" as some people when it comes to figuring out if it's hacked or not, but I'd have to say that from looking at it, this one is legit from XD Gale of Darkness.

dewey911p
24th February 2012, 7:25 PM
Well I traded this one in GTS, i give for it a funny Pokemon: female Eevee..and i just want check

Pokemon Species: Masquerian
Nickname: DewDrop
OT: Nichole
IDno: 48843
Characteristic: Good perseverance.
Ability: Intimidate
Moves: Bubble,Quick Attack,Gust,Hidden Power
Level Caught at: unknown
Stats: Attack:47 , Defense: 49 , Sp. Attack: 56, Sp. Def: 50, Speed:45
Pokeball Caught In: Great Ball
Any other notes?: Apparantly arrived at Lv. 27 after a long travel throught time

looks fine

SS_Append
25th February 2012, 4:06 AM

Any other notes?:
Distant Land
Fateful encounter
Likes to trash about.

--
Thanks.
Looks fine, Psycho Boost is an XD exclusive move for Lugia. Judging by it's nature and characteristics, this one could have been RNGed, though I'm not sure if RNGing for XD has been cracked.

NoToRiousBrawL
25th February 2012, 4:10 AM
Looks fine, Psycho Boost is an XD exclusive move for Lugia. Judging by it's nature and characteristics, this one could have been RNGed, though I'm not sure if RNGing for XD has been cracked.

It cannot be cracked as far as I know , it can only be edited through Pokegene ONLY.

SS_Append
25th February 2012, 4:20 AM
It cannot be cracked as far as I know , it can only be edited through Pokegene ONLY.
Yeah, well, who am I to judge? It may have been cracked already, just not out to the public. Either that or it's edited, like you stated.

Agonist
25th February 2012, 4:22 AM
RNG abuse on the gamecube games is theoretically possible, however as far as I know, no one has done it yet, and the only 'rng abuses' currently coming from them are ones that are ram hacked.

NoToRiousBrawL
25th February 2012, 4:24 AM
Yeah, well, who am I to judge? It may have been cracked already, just not out to the public. Either that or it's edited, like you stated.

According to Kaphotics the GCEA Discs never generate Flawless IVs that's why it's impossible to have a flawless Shiny Wish MKR Jirachi and By extension to the XD ones as well. There also have been a plenty of argument regarding the legitimacy of XD Shiny Pokemon that's the point.

Agonist
25th February 2012, 4:28 AM
No XD mon's (aside from the Johto starters, pokespot pokemon, and Duking's pokemon) can be shiny.

NoToRiousBrawL
25th February 2012, 4:29 AM
No XD mon's (aside from the Johto starters, pokespot pokemon, and Duking's pokemon) can be shiny.

I think I said there have been a number of arguments I have not pointed at an answer .-.