PDA

View Full Version : Hack-Check Thread (Read the OP for simple hack-checking)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Squirtlemasterr
12th May 2011, 5:28 AM
Pokemon Species: Articuno
Nickname: None
OT: Cassy
IDno: 19991
Shiny?: no
EV's: Dont Know
IV's: Dont Know
Nature: Bashful
Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
Ability: Preassure
Moves: Roost, Acient Power, Ice Beam, Blizzard
Level Caught at: 90
Current Level: 90
Stats:
HP- 292
Attack- 175
Defense- 235
SPA- 198
SP DEF: 256
SPEED: 188
Location Caught: Sinnoh
Egg?: No
Pokeball Caught In: Masterball
Game used to get info: Black
Exp. Points 911250
To next level. 30713

From what I can tell it looks like it was caught in a pokemon Platinum version. But I can't tell if its been properly trained, gagged on rare candy or what so please help me out.

DarumakkaImposter
12th May 2011, 5:36 AM
From what I can tell it looks like it was caught in a pokemon Platinum version. But I can't tell if its been properly trained, gagged on rare candy or what so please help me out.

you cant get articuno in D/P/Pt

its a hack

EDIT: im wrong. look at flamewy's post below mine

flameswy
12th May 2011, 5:38 AM

since he was a roaming pkmn in sinnoh, it makes sense for it to be in a masterball.

looks legit, the rare candy and master ball might be hacked items, but the pokemon looks legit on its own.

lolz at you daru, the birds are roaming legends in plat.

XD

DarumakkaImposter
12th May 2011, 5:43 AM
since he was a roaming pkmn in sinnoh, it makes sense for it to be in a masterball.

looks legit, the rare candy and master ball might be hacked items, but the pokemon looks legit on its own.

lolz at you daru, the birds are roaming legends in plat.

XD

they are?

when waas this?

Squirtlemasterr
12th May 2011, 6:08 AM
they are?

when waas this?

Lol dude get it together. I was about 10 seconds from releasing this pokemon before I decided to check bulbapdia and serebii just to make sure. Thanks for answering though guys.

SkittyOnWailord
12th May 2011, 9:57 AM
@SkittyOnWailord: Is getting a Newmoon Darkrai and Flower Paradise Shaymin using the tweaking glitch would be considered unlegit?

Those are more in the gray area. Since you didn't hack to get them, they aren't hacked. But since they can't exist within normal means then they aren't legit either. For those it's mostly up to you what they are. But you would still get an infraction if you offered them on these forums since you can't tell if they were tweaked for or just hacked for.

As you can see, I made a point that although it is POSSIBLE for a DW starter to be captured in a Master Ball, it is very unlikely that it would occur, and that the odds of it just being a hack outweighed the odds of someone using a Master Ball on it.

You responded by telling me the point I had just countered.

Please proceed to the nearest ticket booth to accept your prize.

Well personally I've decided that when I finally have time to SR for my DW Arceus then I'm going to catch it in a Master Ball just for the lulz. Take that info as you want.

Wardek
12th May 2011, 11:13 AM
Those are more in the gray area. Since you didn't hack to get them, they aren't hacked. But since they can't exist within normal means then they aren't legit either. For those it's mostly up to you what they are. But you would still get an infraction if you offered them on these forums since you can't tell if they were tweaked for or just hacked for.

Well, can i offer them if i say their "tweaked" while offering?

SkittyOnWailord
12th May 2011, 12:13 PM
Well, can i offer them if i say their "tweaked" while offering?

Not on this forum, sorry.

bushie
12th May 2011, 9:20 PM
rayquaza
shiny yes
modest nature
sinnoh:apparently arrived at lvl 100 somewhat vain
ot:john
id:59851
ability:air lock elimates the effects of weather
atk:275
def192
sp atk:350
spdef:206
spd:200
caught in pokeball
moves:extreme speed,hyper beam,dragon pulse,outrage
what do you guys think?

Ultimate Glalie
12th May 2011, 9:25 PM
rayquaza
shiny yes
modest nature
def192
caught in pokeball
what do you guys think?Hacked, Rayquaza can't be caught in Sinnoh.

BLUE-MEW
12th May 2011, 9:37 PM
Hacked, Rayquaza can't be caught in Sinnoh.

not true, it could have been caught in hg/ss and traded to d/p/pt and it would register it as from sinnoh, so tere is a decent chance that it is legit

Pichu47
12th May 2011, 9:37 PM
rayquaza
shiny yes
modest nature
def192
caught in pokeball
what do you guys think?

Definitely hacked because rayquaza can't be caught in Sinnoh. EDIT: NINJAS ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!!

not true, it could have been caught in hg/ss and traded to d/p/pt and it would register it as from sinnoh

Oh. But anyway, the chances of having a shiny with Benificial nature are very slim. It is almost positively hacked.

Toge Tamer
12th May 2011, 9:39 PM
Hacked, Rayquaza can't be caught in Sinnoh.
But it can be traded from SS/HG to D/P/Pt and then migrated to the 5th Gen.

Nothing seems wrong with it in particular. It looks legit.

EDIT: Wow, major ninja. xD

Oh. But anyway, the chances of having a shiny with Benificial nature are very slim. It is almost positively hacked.

Synchronise.

I'd hang onto it if I were you, bushie.

BLUE-MEW
12th May 2011, 9:42 PM
no it would not, i traded my latias from ss to pt and then migrated to 5th gen, it registered as being from sinnoh

Excitable Boy
12th May 2011, 9:58 PM
not true, it could have been caught in hg/ss and traded to d/p/pt and it would register it as from sinnoh, so tere is a decent chance that it is legit

Nope. Doesn't work.

bushie
12th May 2011, 10:17 PM

Nothing seems wrong with it in particular. It looks legit.

EDIT: Wow, major ninja. xD

Synchronise.

I'd hang onto it if I were you, bushie.

thanks everyone i guess what goes around comes around because i traded a hack shiny blastoise i got of gts negoiations for it. i also got rayquaza of gts negoiations

bushie
13th May 2011, 3:45 AM
porygon z
bold nature
wifi gift
apparently had a fateful encounter at lvl 100 strong willed
ot:shiro
idno:42314
shiny yes
caught in pokeball
moves:ice beam,thunderbolt,thunder wave,recover
ability:download adjusts power according to a foes defense
atk:171
def:239
spatk:301
spdef:185
spd:201

Excitable Boy
13th May 2011, 3:48 AM
porygon z
bold nature
wifi gift
apparently had a fateful encounter at lvl 100 strong willed
ot:shiro
idno:42314
shiny yes
caught in pokeball
moves:ice beam,thunderbolt,thunder wave,recover
ability:download adjusts power according to a foes defense
atk:171
def:239
spatk:301
spdef:185
spd:201

That's a hack. Porygon-Z was never released over a WiFi event.

I actually traded for one of those, too.

Panbobo
13th May 2011, 5:02 AM
Hi!, got this one, already asked at RNG thread if it was possible but i still have my doubts

Pokemon Species: Torchic
OT: Japanese Girl (it spells Furei [google hiragana for a chart])
IDno: 09810
EV's: 255 in both ATK and SPE (I trained both)
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Adamant
Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
Ability: Speed Boost
Moves: Cannot remember (now it has Earthquake, Flare Blitz, Sky Uppercut and Stone Edge)
Level Caught at: 10 (I got it at lvl.10)
Current Level: 100 (leveled by myself)
Stats:
HP- 301
Attack- 372
Defense- 176
SPA- 224
SP DEF- 176
SPEED- 259
Location Caught: Entree Forest
Pokeball Caught In: Dream Ball
Game used to get info: Black
Exp. Points Maxed Out
To next level. 0
Notes: I recieved it as a trade on lvl 10 and I trained it to level 100 with the EV's mentioned above. What seems fishy to me it's the combination of nature and EV's

Excitable Boy
13th May 2011, 5:09 AM
It's possible via RNG, but improbable if you got it off something like GTS Negotitiations.

Panbobo
13th May 2011, 5:11 AM
nope, it was from someone in this forum

kaiser soze
13th May 2011, 6:53 AM
I have a japanese lv 5 jirachi from hoenn, however:
- ID of 00000
- OT characters dont seem to match any events

numberonedeoxys
13th May 2011, 6:54 AM
traded someone for a TRU egg to complete my collection but i noticed something different between this egg and the egg i obtained myself
Pokemon Species: Axew (still in egg, didnt save after hatch)
OT: Me
OT Gender: blue (me)
IDno: Mine..
EV's: (if known)
IV's: (if known) checks out max iv in speed
Nature: Naive
Ability: mold breaker
Moves: scratch and dragon rage
Level Caught at: egg (lvl 1)
Current Level: 1
Location Caught: so heres where im confused..my tru egg says a very mysterious pokemon egg obtained at pokemon event whereas the egg i received in the trade says a quite mysterious pokemon egg obtained at "link trade" i dont know if it says that because the egg was traded to me or whether the egg was hacked xD i just thought that it should still say obtained at pokemon event...someone please clear this up for me!!!
Egg?: yes
Pokeball Caught In: regular pokeball (egg)
Any other notes?: lol please tell me im just thinking too much into this...:D

Ju-da-su
13th May 2011, 7:15 AM
traded someone for a TRU egg to complete my collection but i noticed something different between this egg and the egg i obtained myself
Pokemon Species: Axew (still in egg, didnt save after hatch)
OT: Me
OT Gender: blue (me)
IDno: Mine..
IV's: (if known) checks out max iv in speed
Nature: Naive
Ability: mold breaker
Moves: scratch and dragon rage
Level Caught at: egg (lvl 1)
Location Caught: so heres where im confused..my tru egg says a very mysterious pokemon egg obtained at pokemon event whereas the egg i received in the trade says a quite mysterious pokemon egg obtained at "link trade" i dont know if it says that because the egg was traded to me or whether the egg was hacked xD i just thought that it should still say obtained at pokemon event...someone please clear this up for me!!!
Egg?: yes
Pokeball Caught In: regular pokeball (egg)
Any other notes?: lol please tell me im just thinking too much into this...:D

If you trade an egg over Wifi connection, the location will change to Wifi connection. I'm pretty sure that also applies with TRU eggs, so... .-.

kaiser soze
13th May 2011, 8:43 AM
pokemon spieces Gigalith
ot:GARY
ot gender:male
idno:21367
shiny:no
ev:dont know
iv:dont know
nature:hasty
chararcteristics:loves to eat
ability:sturdy
moves:smack down,rock blast,mud-slap,iron defense
level caught at:lv.24
current level:24
location chargestone cave
egg:no
pokeball:ultraball
Ill bet my next paycheck that its legit. why would someone hack a boldore (which evolves into gigatith by trading) why would it be a hack?

Ultimate Glalie
13th May 2011, 10:11 AM
I have a japanese lv 5 jirachi from hoenn, however:
- ID of 00000
- OT characters dont seem to match any eventsIt's hacked, as it is impossible for a Pokemon to have an ID number of 00000.

*IZ*
13th May 2011, 11:43 PM
no it would not, i traded my latias from ss to pt and then migrated to 5th gen, it registered as being from sinnoh

OMG I had a shiny Groudon and I released it because it said sinnoh and the people on this forum said it was hacked. And now I see this. FML Thanks everyone. lol :P I feel like a jacka***!

rykerr1
13th May 2011, 11:45 PM
OMG I had a shiny Groudon and I released it because it said sinnoh and the people on this forum said it was hacked. And now I see this. FML Thanks everyone. lol :P I feel like a jacka***!

Somebody after this said that the location would not change to Sinnoh. Personally I don't see why it would since something caught on R/S/E still says Hoenn after you get it to Gen V.

*IZ*
13th May 2011, 11:50 PM
Somebody after this said that the location would not change to Sinnoh. Personally I don't see why it would since something caught on R/S/E still says Hoenn after you get it to Gen V.

I will have to try it to see for myself. :D And yes I SR a shiny kyogre in emerald and it still says hoenn.

Ammako
14th May 2011, 3:35 AM
Ill bet my next paycheck that its legit. why would someone hack a boldore (which evolves into gigatith by trading) why would it be a hack?
My brother hacked a Numel once.

No.

taytay
14th May 2011, 5:05 AM
i have a question about a battle i had on random match. there was a swampert out speeded my haxorus, zebstrika and togekiss. im pretty sure thats not possible? so is it a hack.

Red421
14th May 2011, 5:06 AM
i have a question about a battle i had on random match. there was a swampert out speeded my haxorus, zebstrika and togekiss. im pretty sure thats not possible? so is it a hack.

did you check serebii's index for each of the 4 pokemon to compare their max stats?

if your pokemon weren't natured and EV'd for max speed and their swampert was they would be faster.

Cassiopeia
14th May 2011, 5:09 AM

Umm...Timid nature, 252 speed ev's, choice scarf? It still might not be able to outspeed zebstrika, though.
you know most people on random wifi matches use pokesav

Red421
14th May 2011, 5:17 AM
OMG I had a shiny Groudon and I released it because it said sinnoh and the people on this forum said it was hacked. And now I see this. FML Thanks everyone. lol :P I feel like a jacka***! ...just wondering why anyone would release a pokemon just because it's hacked?

DarumakkaImposter
14th May 2011, 6:44 AM
...just wondering why anyone would release a pokemon just because it's hacked?

it can mess up your game

Lorde
14th May 2011, 6:48 AM
it can mess up your game

Receiving hacked Pokemon doesn't harm your game. The only way you can harm your game is if you hacked the Pokemon yourself.

SkittyOnWailord
14th May 2011, 10:47 AM
Receiving hacked Pokemon doesn't harm your game. The only way you can harm your game is if you hacked the Pokemon yourself.

I'm not sure about 5th gen, but last gen even battling a badly hacked Pokemon can sometimes have an effect on your save file and could be considered "damage". Though most people didn't even notice what was changed.

bushie
14th May 2011, 2:27 PM
okay
flygon
shiny:yes
docile nature
hoenn:apparently arrived at lvl 100 after a long travel through time likes to relax
ot:its in japenese
idno:42447
ribbons.leagueribbon1,memorial ribbon 1(exceptional worker)
moves:dragon claw,flamethrower,earthquake,fly
caught in ultra ball
ability:gives full immunity to all ground-type moves. levitate
atk228
def191
spatk191
spdef176
spd243
what do yu think?

Ultimate Glalie
14th May 2011, 2:28 PM
okay
flygon
shiny:yes
docile nature
hoenn:apparently arrived at lvl 100 after a long travel through time likes to relax
ot:its in japenese
idno:42447
ribbons.leagueribbon1,memorial ribbon 1(exceptional worker)
moves:dragon claw,flamethrower,earthquake,fly
caught in ultra ball
ability:gives full immunity to all ground-type moves. levitate
atk228
def191
spatk191
spdef176
spd243
what do yu think?It appears to be legit.

bushie
14th May 2011, 3:56 PM
It appears to be legit.

thanks flygon in its shiny form is so cool

Ammako
14th May 2011, 4:41 PM
I'm not sure about 5th gen, but last gen even battling a badly hacked Pokemon can sometimes have an effect on your save file and could be considered "damage". Though most people didn't even notice what was changed.

The only thing I've noticed in Gen 4 was the description on the Classic Ribbon and on the Premier Ribbon getting wiped off.
I'm starting to believe it has nothing to do with the Pokémon, but rather the save file of the other game, since none of the Pokémon on there were badly hacked.

In Gen 5, no matter what, the Classic and Premier Ribbons have the correct text on them.

sonic507
14th May 2011, 6:33 PM
is this a hack or not?
Pokemon Species:groudon
Nickname:LOL fail
OT:Manny
OT gender:none
IDno:43673
Shiny?:yes
EV's:(if known)
IV's: (if known)
Nature:lax
Characteristic:Quick Tempered
Ability:drought
Moves:ancient power, eruption, bulk up, earth power
Level Caught at:70
Current Level:70
Stats:attack 235 defence 226 sp.attack 160 sp.defence 124 speed 131
Location Caught:route 11
Egg?:no
Pokeball Caught In:ultra
Any other notes?:no
:579:;243;:643:;457;;376;;487-o;

Too Funk to Druck
14th May 2011, 6:48 PM
is this a hack or not?
Pokemon Species:groudon
Nickname:LOL fail
OT:Manny
OT gender:none
IDno:43673
EV's:(if known)
Nature:lax
Characteristic:Quick Tempered
Ability:drought
Moves:ancient power, eruption, bulk up, earth power
Level Caught at:70
Stats:attack 235 defence 226 sp.attack 160 sp.defence 124 speed 131
Location Caught:route 11
Pokeball Caught In:ultra
Any other notes?:no
:579:;243;:643:;457;;376;;487-o;

Obvious hack.

Skull-Kid
14th May 2011, 8:32 PM
Pokemon Species: Haxorus
Nickname: Haxorus(has no nickname)
OT: ASH
OT Gender: Male
ID Number: 13373
Shiny: Yes
EVs: Unknown
IVs: Unknown
Nature: Careful
Characteristic: Likes to relax
Ability: Rivalry
Moves: Surf, Outrage, Shadow Claw, Dragon Claw
Level caught: Apparently met at level 100
Current level: Level 100
Stats: 296 HP, 343 Atk, 189 Def, 131 Sp.Atk, 177 Sp.Def, 221 Spd
Location Caught: Route 1
Egg: No
Pokeball Caught In: Poke Ball
Notes: I received it in GTS Negotiations for a Pupitar. I'm pretty sure it is hacked but I want to be sure.

Excitable Boy
14th May 2011, 8:59 PM
That's definitely a hack, unless there's some 00.0001% you can catch Lv. 100 Haxorus on Route 1 that I don't know about.

Skull-Kid
14th May 2011, 9:29 PM
That's definitely a hack, unless there's some 00.0001% you can catch Lv. 100 Haxorus on Route 1 that I don't know about.

I was 99.9% sure it was hacked but better to be safe than sorry. At least I didn't trade anything valuable for it. Thanks for the confirmation. I'm going to get rid of it now.

Excitable Boy
14th May 2011, 9:31 PM
I was 99.9% sure it was hacked but better to be safe than sorry. At least I didn't trade anything valuable for it. Thanks for the confirmation. I'm going to get rid of it now.

You mean, you weren't entirely sure that Lv. 100 Haxorus didn't exist in the grasses of Route 1?

Aenea
14th May 2011, 10:03 PM
You mean, you weren't entirely sure that Lv. 100 Haxorus didn't exist in the grasses of Route 1?

Or he may have thought that there could be some glitch that exists that might make it say this. It's obvious to us, but that's only because we read up on stuff and asked questions about things before. I don't think we could say we would be 100% sure it was hacked if we hadn't.

ShinyEggHunter
14th May 2011, 11:12 PM
Hack?
Pokemon-Luxray
Shiny-Yes
Lv-100
Level caught-4
Area-Sinnoh
Item-Masterball
Ability-Motordrive
Hp-270
Attack-269
Defense-163
Sp. Attack-175
Sp.Def-163
Speed-145
Moves-Thunder,Wildcharge,Crunch,Flamethrower
Ball-Pokeball

Pichu47
14th May 2011, 11:33 PM
^Well, luxray doesn't get the ability motor drive, so it is obviously a hack.

sonic507
15th May 2011, 7:09 AM
OT:Infi
OT Gender:male. pokemon gender:male
IDno:00217
Nature:Jolly
Characteristic:Somwhat vain
Ability:Blaze
Moves:ember, oder sleuth, smog, rollout
Level Caught at:5
Current Level:25
Stats:attack 59, defence 40, sp.atk36, sp.def 40, speed 44
Location Caught:nuvema town
Pokeball Caught In:pokeball
Any other notes?:posibility of being traded twice since i got it from my freind abby

Guywhoiam
15th May 2011, 7:12 AM
Also, look at the ID number of that Haxorus. 13373. That alone would make me believe it is a hack.

Penguinsftw
15th May 2011, 9:50 AM
(crap wrong thread thought i clicked general -__-)

Ultimate Glalie
15th May 2011, 11:07 AM
OT:Infi
OT Gender:male. pokemon gender:male
IDno:00217
Nature:Jolly
Characteristic:Somwhat vain
Moves:ember, oder sleuth, smog, rollout
Current Level:25
Stats:attack 59, defence 40, sp.atk36, sp.def 40, speed 44
Location Caught:nuvema town
Pokeball Caught In:pokeball
Any other notes?:posibility of being traded twice since i got it from my freind abbyAssuming this Pokemon is a Pignite, it would appear to be legit.

Zenotwapal
15th May 2011, 2:51 PM
Also, look at the ID number of that Haxorus. 13373. That alone would make me believe it is a hack.
No, no. You can have repeating Numbers in your ID, it's just uncommon.

But still, the Haxorus is hacked.

SkittyOnWailord
15th May 2011, 2:55 PM
No, no. You can have repeating Numbers in your ID, it's just uncommon.

But still, the Haxorus is hacked.

He was referring to the 1337 in the ID#. And Haxorus haz m4d 1337 h4x0r ski1z. >.>

Zenotwapal
15th May 2011, 2:59 PM

May I ask what you're talking about?
I'm actually interested....

Thrain
15th May 2011, 3:02 PM
Hack-check please?

Pokemon Species: Oshawott
Nickname: Oshawott
OT: SEAN
ID No.: 14044
Shiny: No
EV's: Not Known
IV's: Not Known
Nature: Jolly
Characteristic: Good endurance
Ability: Torrent
Moves: Tackle
Level Caught at: Lv. 1
Current Level: Lv. 1
Stats: 12/6/6/5/6/6
Location Caught: Marvelous Bridge
Egg: Hatched from egg, yes.
Any other notes: Just got this off of Wi-Fi the other day...

Aenea
15th May 2011, 3:08 PM
Hack-check please?

Nickname: Oshawott
OT: SEAN
ID No.: 14044
Nature: Jolly
Characteristic: Good endurance
Stats: 12/6/6/5/6/6
Location Caught: Marvelous Bridge
Any other notes: Just got this off of Wi-Fi the other day...

Seems solid enough.

Bronzong#1
15th May 2011, 3:09 PM
Yeah its solid I have 3 oshawotts like that.

SkittyOnWailord
15th May 2011, 3:11 PM
May I ask what you're talking about?
I'm actually interested....

Here you go. Some quotes of mine from an old thread.

Yay, I finaly get to explain this. The Clasic Ribbon's text is suposed to say "A Ribbon that proclaims love for Pokemon". If you trade (or battle?) with someone that has a badly hacked Pokemon in there game, then the text for all of the Clasic Ribbon's in your game will change to "A commemorative Ribbon obtained at a mystery location". It's pretty much a small obvious flag to tell if someone has a hacked Pokemon in there game. I've done allot of research on this over the last few months, and I've found that there are only two ways to get it back to normal.
1) Trade with someone that has the correct text. (This will probably spread the problem to the other persons game though).
2) Pick up an event Pokemon with a Clasic Ribbon from the Pokemart. (As seen in my video here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJKaX5ufEks))
I'm guessing that this happens because of some glitch with using an AR that resets the ribbons text to default. (A ribbon without text has the default "A commemorative Ribbon obtained at a mystery location" text. Pretty much a placeholder untill the game knows what is suposed to be writen there)

So yes, if your Clasic Ribbon says "A commemorative Ribbon obtained at a mystery location" then you have either battled or traded for a badly hacked Pokemon.

Well most of what I know was already posted here. I've learned about it from personal experiance that me and some of my close friends have had. And we've also noticed that when a Ribbon changes text then it changes the text for all Pokemon with a Clasic Ribbon in your game.

We first noticed it when we picked up the TRU Darkrai from TRU and it had the right text. We traded within our group for a few weeks (even trading that and other legit Japanese events with a Clasic Ribbon). Then I traded someone for a hacked Riolu (talked about further down) and I noticed that the Ribbon's text was changed. And after trading with my friends next week we noticed that the Ribbon's text had changed on all of our games. It wasn't untill I picked up an old Manaphy event (in the video in my post) that I noticed that the Ribbon went back to normal. I traded the Manaphy to one of my friends and thier Ribbon went back to normal. But when he traded the Manaphy to another friend then both games had the wrong text again. After trading it back and forth a few times we noticed that you don't even have to trade a Pokemon for the Ribbon to change. Even starting a trade and then exiting without trading can change it.
We finaly got it fixed on mine and one other friend's game but the other one wouldn't change back. So we traded most of the good Pokemon out of it and then he restarted it. (Which fixed the problem)

A few weeks later one of my friends was trading on the GTS and noticed the the Ribbon changed after getting a Fr/Lg shiny Suicune (assumingly hacked). And we fixed the Ribbon with the way that I just explained.

A few weeks later another one of my friends traded for a hacked shiny Rayquaza via local Wi-Fi. (This Rayquaza was strange though, whenever you looked at the summery then the screen would get red stripes across it) And that game couldn't get the text to change back for some reason. So he traded all of his good Pokemon over and then restarted it. (which fixed it)

And the last part of the story: My Ribbon was normal. I then decided to battle someone on this forum. They sent out an English Jirachi in a Charish Ball. (He later admited to hacking it) But after the battle I noticed that the Ribbon had changed again. So that proved that even battling serton hacked Pokemon was bad.

bushie
15th May 2011, 4:26 PM
okay
darkrai
calm nature sinnoh:apparently arrived at lvl 100
capable of taking hits
ot:serebii
id:45406
caught in masterball
ability:bad dreams reduces a sleeping foes hp
moves:nightmare,dark void, dream eater,dark pulse
atk:180
def:206
spatk:288
spdef:218
spd:258
memorial ribbon:for setting a legendary record

Aegon
15th May 2011, 5:07 PM
okay
darkrai
capable of taking hits
caught in masterball
It seems fine. The Memorial Ribbon indicates in was in the player's party when Red was defeated on Mt. Silver, but it could have been easily traded to HGSS and back to DPPt.

Abstinence Pistols
15th May 2011, 5:46 PM
okay
darkrai
capable of taking hits
caught in masterball

Could be, but the only thin that raises a flag for me is that it was only ever able to be caught in platinum at level 50, so I don't see why someone would catch it in a masterball.
NOTE: IF YOU'RE NOT SURE IF A POKEMON IS HACKED OR NOT BRIG IT TO THE BATTLE SUBWAY AND SAVE A VIDEO OF IT IN BATTLE. A BATTLE VIDEO WITH A HACKED POKEMON IN IT WILL NOT PLAY.

Aenea
15th May 2011, 5:49 PM
Could be, but the only thin that raises a flag for me is that it was only ever able to be caught in platinum at level 50, so I don't see why someone would catch it in a masterball.
NOTE: IF YOU'RE NOT SURE IF A POKEMON IS HACKED OR NOT BRIG IT TO THE BATTLE SUBWAY AND SAVE A VIDEO OF IT IN BATTLE. A BATTLE VIDEO WITH A HACKED POKEMON IN IT WILL NOT PLAY.

Is this true? This is very useful info, can I get confirmation?

Legendaries could also be checked this way over wifi...

Thrain
15th May 2011, 6:44 PM
Hmm, I've never heard of that little method. I'll test it in a bit.

But yeah, the Darkrai looks fine.

Abstinence Pistols
15th May 2011, 11:49 PM
Hmm, I've never heard of that little method. I'll test it in a bit.

But yeah, the Darkrai looks fine.

It's supposed to work. Tbh, I've never tried it myself, but it's been mentioned.

Hoseisjose
16th May 2011, 1:10 AM
Hack-check please

Pokemon Species: Reshiram
Nickname: Reshiram
OT: Trey
OT Gender: Idk
ID No.: 53378
Nature: adamant
Characteristic: Likes to run
Ability: Turbkblaze
Moves: Dragonbreath slash extrasensory fusion flare
Level Caught at: Lv. 50
Current Level: Lv. 50
Stats: 162/138/119/140/136/11O
Location Caught: Dragonspiral tower
Egg:
Pokeball Caught In: The white ball
Any other notes:

Lirium
16th May 2011, 1:11 AM
Pokemon Species: Zorua
Nickname: Zorua
OT: Gravity
ID No.: 56042
Nature: Lonely
Characteristic: Very Finicky
Ability: Illusion
Moves: Scratch, Leer
Stats: 6/4/6/5/6
Location Caught: Egg Recieved, Route 3
Any other notes: Traded for Cotonee..

Ultimate Glalie
16th May 2011, 1:17 AM
Hack-check please

Nickname: Reshiram
OT: Trey
OT Gender: Idk
ID No.: 53378
Nature: adamant
Characteristic: Likes to run
Ability: Turbkblaze
Moves: Dragonbreath slash extrasensory fusion flare
Current Level: Lv. 50
Stats: 162/138/119/140/136/11O
Location Caught: Dragonspiral tower
Egg:
Pokeball Caught In: The white ball
Any other notes:It seems to be legit.

Pokemon Species: Zorua
Nickname: Zorua
OT: Gravity
ID No.: 56042
Nature: Lonely
Characteristic: Very Finicky
Ability: Illusion
Moves: Scratch, Leer
Stats: 6/4/6/5/6
Location Caught: Egg Recieved, Route 3
Any other notes: Traded for Cotonee..This one's also legit.

Aenea
16th May 2011, 1:21 AM
It's supposed to work. Tbh, I've never tried it myself, but it's been mentioned.

Tomorrow I will check it with a 100% hacked Celebi, and will post the result.

Thrain
16th May 2011, 2:08 AM
Pokemon Species: Ditto
Nickname: Some Japanese Name
OT: Some Japanese OT
ID No.: 49430
Nature: Brave
Characteristic: Often lost in thought.
Ability: Limber
Moves: Transform
Level Caught at: Lv. 41
Current Level: Lv. 41
Stats: 94/52/46/51/47/40
Location Caught: Hoenn - Apparently arrived at Lv. 41 after a long travel through time.
Pokeball Caught In: Great Ball

Eh, not sure about the bolded text... Just got this off of Wi-Fi today.

rykerr1
16th May 2011, 2:11 AM
Pokemon Species: Ditto
Nickname: Some Japanese Name
OT: Some Japanese OT
ID No.: 49430
Nature: Brave
Characteristic: Often lost in thought.
Ability: Limber
Moves: Transform
Level Caught at: Lv. 41
Current Level: Lv. 41
Stats: 94/52/46/51/47/40
Location Caught: Hoenn - Apparently arrived at Lv. 41 after a long travel through time.

Eh, not sure about the bolded text... Just got this off of Wi-Fi today.

Since Ditto can be caught at the Desert Underpass in Emerald around that level, it looks legit. The long travel through time part just means that it is from Gen 3 (was sent "through time" once to Pal Park, then again to B/W).

Ammako
16th May 2011, 3:01 AM
Here you go. Some quotes of mine from an old thread.
But it still doesn't have to be a badly hacked Pokémon.
I've had it happen by trading with another save file that had no badly hacked Pokémon on it.

Is this true? This is very useful info, can I get confirmation?

Legendaries could also be checked this way over wifi...

No.
This doesn't check for everything.
If the game was a perfect legal-checker, this thread wouldn't exist.
(Plus, we wouldn't be able to trade event Pokémon or Pokémon from later versions because they'd be considered hacked.)

sonic507
16th May 2011, 3:54 AM
Pokemon Species: Latios
Nickname: none
OT: MANNY
OT Gender: male
IDno: 43673
Shiny?: yes
Nature:Brave
Characteristic:Loves to eat
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Dragon Dance, Psychic, Heal Pulse, Telekinesis
Level Caught at: unkown
Stats: 144\119\189\170\151
Location Caught: in ruby or sapphire
Egg?: no
Pokeball Caught In: pokeball(?)
Any other notes?: Apparently arrived at level 60 after a long travel through time.

Bronzong#1
16th May 2011, 4:00 AM
Any other notes?: Apparently arrived at level 60 after a long travel through time.

Looks legit just crappy stats though

Excitable Boy
16th May 2011, 4:02 AM

It looks suspicious, having been caught in a Poke Ball. There is nothing about it, however, that can confirm its legitimacy or lack of it, and it appears to be legit.

Aenea
16th May 2011, 4:04 AM
I've had it happen by trading with another save file that had no badly hacked Pokémon on it.

No.
This doesn't check for everything.
If the game was a perfect legal-checker, this thread wouldn't exist.
(Plus, we wouldn't be able to trade event Pokémon or Pokémon from later versions because they'd be considered hacked.)

Ok, thankyou. What does it check for?

ViperQueen
16th May 2011, 4:34 AM
It looks suspicious, having been caught in a Poke Ball. There is nothing about it, however, that can confirm its legitimacy or lack of it, and it appears to be legit.

Caught in pokeball is normal lol. I caught mine in ruby with a pokeball as well.

Cassiopeia
16th May 2011, 5:01 AM
Looks legit just crappy stats though

The "crappy stats" are from the Roaming Pokemon IV glitch, I believe

Cabbs
16th May 2011, 5:02 AM
I have three.
Pokemon Species: Feraligatr
Nickname:FERALIGATR
OT: GAMESTP
IDno: 14517
Shiny?: Yep.
EV's: Don't know.
IV's: Don't know.
Nature: Bold
Characteristic: Sturdy Body.
Moves: Crunch, Slash, Screech, Thrash
Level Caught at: It says apparently arrived at Lv. 50...
Current Level: 50.
Stats: Attack, 108
Defense, 132
Sp. Attack, 84
Sp. Defense, 102
Speed, 95
Location Caught: Johto, I guess.
Egg?: Umm, no?
Pokeball Caught In: Master Ball
Any other notes?: I got it off of the GTS Negotiations.

Pokemon Species: Nidoking
Nickname: NIDOKING
OT: JAMES
IDno: 27163
Shiny?: Yes.
Nature: Timid.
Characteristic: Likes to thrash about.
Moves: Leer, Peck, Focus Energy, Double Kick
Level Caught at: 16, I guess.
Current Level: 16. Still.
Stats: Attack, 35
Defense, 34
Sp. Attack, 37
Sp. Defense, 33
Speed, 40
Location Caught: Johto
Egg?: No, I guess. (Don't even know what that means.)
Pokeball Caught In: Quick Ball
Any other notes?: Its Exp. Points is 2535, but it says to next level is 585, even though I haven't touched it since I got it. Is that normal? I got it off the GTS Negotiations.

Pokemon Species: Regice
Nickname: Some funny Japanese name
OT: Another funny Japanese name.
IDno: 17435
Nature: Calm
Ability: Clear Body
Moves: Icy Wind, Curse, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt
Current Level: 50
Stats: Attack, 63,
Def. 129
Sp. Atk 135
Sp. Def, 231
Speed, 66
Location Caught: Hoenn
Egg?: No, I guess.
Any other notes?: No. But I attached a pic, 'cause I can't translate Japanese.

Cassiopeia
16th May 2011, 5:10 AM
I have three.
Pokemon Species: Feraligatr
Nickname:FERALIGATR
OT: GAMESTP
IDno: 14517
Shiny?: Yep.
Characteristic: Sturdy Body.
Moves: Crunch, Slash, Screech, Thrash
Level Caught at: It says apparently arrived at Lv. 50...
Current Level: 50.
Stats: Attack, 108
Defense, 132
Sp. Attack, 84
Sp. Defense, 102
Speed, 95
Location Caught: Johto, I guess.
Egg?: Umm, no?
Any other notes?: I got it off of the GTS Negotiations.

Pokemon Species: Nidoking
Nickname: NIDOKING
OT: JAMES
IDno: 27163
Nature: Timid.
Moves: Leer, Peck, Focus Energy, Double Kick
Level Caught at: 16, I guess.
Current Level: 16. Still.
Stats: Attack, 35
Defense, 34
Sp. Attack, 37
Sp. Defense, 33
Speed, 40
Egg?: No, I guess. (Don't even know what that means.)
Pokeball Caught In: Quick Ball
Any other notes?: Its Exp. Points is 2535, but it says to next level is 585, even though I haven't touched it since I got it. Is that normal? I got it off the GTS Negotiations.

Pokemon Species: Regice
Nickname: Some funny Japanese name
OT: Another funny Japanese name.
IDno: 17435
Ability: Clear Body
Moves: Icy Wind, Curse, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt
Stats: Attack, 63,
Def. 129
Sp. Atk 135
Sp. Def, 231
Speed, 66
Egg?: No, I guess.
Any other notes?: No. But I attached a pic, 'cause I can't translate Japanese.

Feraligatr=HACKED, BADLY
I *think* the others are legit

sonic507
16th May 2011, 5:15 AM
how do you know it wasnt rare candied?

Cassiopeia
16th May 2011, 5:45 AM
how do you know it wasnt rare candied?

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Roaming_IV_glitch >>>>Most likely. UNLESS it was from emerald, which the poster did not state

SkittyOnWailord
16th May 2011, 11:45 AM

Well as I said, it spreads. That other save file probably battled or traded with someone else that had one. In other words it can go like this.
Game 1 with hacked Pokemon battles/trades with legit game 2. Legit game 2 battles/trades with legit game 3. Now legit game 3 has the problem too.

Nakashima
16th May 2011, 12:45 PM
I have a couple recently obtained in trades that id like to have checked..

Pokemon Species: Mew
Nickname: Mew
OT: MYSTRY
IDno: 06930
Nature: Timid
Characteristic: Thoroughly Cunning
Ability: Synchronize
Moves: Fire Blast, Transform, Blizard, Thunder
Level Caught at: 'Apparantly Arrived at Lv. 10 after a long traver though time'
Current Level: 10
Stats: 42/24/25/27/25/28
Pokeball Caught In: Regular pokeball
Any other notes?: Says Fateful encounter.

Pokemon Species: Hoppip
Nickname: HOPPIP
OT: Marko
IDno: 50715
Shiny?: Yes
Nature: Sassy
Characteristic: Capable of taking hits.
Ability: Chlorophyll
Moves: PoisonPowder, Stun Spore, Sleep Powder, Bullet Seed
Level Caught at: 'Apparantly arrived at Lv.20'
Current Level: 20
Stats: 45/23/27/24/33/22
Any other notes?:

Pokemon Species: Shinx
Nickname: SHINX
OT: Markie
IDno: 00525
Nature: Impish
Characteristic: Somewhat Stubborn
Level Caught at: 'Apparantly arrived at Lv.4'
Current Level: 4
Stats: 17/10/8/7/8/8
Pokeball Caught In: Safari Ball
Any other notes?:

Pokemon Species: Eevee
Nickname: Eevee
OT: Stu
IDno: 21401
Characteristic: Often dozes off
Ability: Adaptability
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Protect, Shadow Ball
Level Caught at: 'Apparantly Arrived at lvl1'
Stats: 12/5/6/6/6/6
Egg?: Most likely hatched from an eff in Johto
Pokeball Caught In: regular pokeball
Any other notes?: Its not nicknamed, yet it name doesnt show up in caps, if it's caught in Johto, shouldnt its name be all caps?

Duschii
16th May 2011, 1:22 PM
Pokemon Species:mew
Nickname:MEW
OT:FAL2010
OT Gender: red
IDno:10160
Shiny?: NO
EV's:Idk
IV's: idk
Ability: Synchronise
Moves: Pound
Current Level:
Stats:13/17/15/16/16
Location Caught:WI-FI GIFT
Egg?:NO
Pokeball Caught In:CHERRISH
Any other notes?: i was reading here about the ribbons and text...the premier ribbon says :A commemorative Ribbon obtained in a Mystery Zone....it shouls say: Special Holiday Ribbon
The event was aviable from 15 octob. to 30. october...but the date of obtaining is Oct. 13,2010
the funny thing is i have obtained it myself :(
i dont know...could it be hacked?

toawest1
16th May 2011, 2:40 PM
[QUOTE=Lucario0708;12112094]just because a shiny has a benefitting nature doesnt mean its hacked, using an everstone on one of the parents that has that nature during breeding = nature passed down, in fact many MM'ers do that
[QUOTE]

what is a mm'ers

sonic507
16th May 2011, 4:31 PM
my latios was from Emerald so it was rare candied!

rykerr1
16th May 2011, 4:44 PM
[QUOTE=Lucario0708;12112094]just because a shiny has a benefitting nature doesnt mean its hacked, using an everstone on one of the parents that has that nature during breeding = nature passed down, in fact many MM'ers do that
[QUOTE]

what is a mm'ers

MMing is just a way to increase the odds of getting a shiny from breeding. As was said, if the shiny has a beneficial nature and was hatched from an egg, it was probably MM'd with an everstone and could be perfectly legit. For example, I have a Jolly Beldum and a Modest Treecko that I hatched with an everstone, both are perfectly legit.

cannibaleyes
16th May 2011, 4:47 PM
Current Level:
Any other notes?: i was reading here about the ribbons and text...the premier ribbon says :A commemorative Ribbon obtained in a Mystery Zone....it shouls say: Special Holiday Ribbon
The event was aviable from 15 octob. to 30. october...but the date of obtaining is Oct. 13,2010
If you obtained it yourself, then why are you asking if it's hacked?
They were just explaining the ribbon thing a few posts ago. And for the last time, people, date means absolutely nothing, as it is based on the DS clock. Unless it's like 300 BC or something, it doesn't matter. -__-

Iris Mist
16th May 2011, 4:55 PM
Current Level:

The date of obtaining will show whatever date your ds is set to, so I don't see that as being a problem.

As for the ribbon, it says special holiday ribbon in my HeartGold (I haven't transferred it to my Black copy yet). The description could change once tranferred over, I wouldn't be able to confirm that without transferring my Mew.

EDIT: I can now confirm that the ribbon description does not change at all. (I hadn't read the entire post about ribbons before posting) But it does explain it all. But just like cannibaleyes says above, if you received it yourself without any hacking, that says it all.

Aenea
16th May 2011, 6:05 PM
Tomorrow I will check it with a 100% hacked Celebi, and will post the result.

Well, I just did this and the video played fine even though everyone in this thread was convinced that Celebi (and me) was hacked. So I'll have to conclude this doesn't work...

Jedi Master
17th May 2011, 12:28 AM
OK got this from the GTS before I knew it was full of hacks not so sure about this one though

Mew

OT - MYSTRY

ID No - 06930

shiny - yes

EV's - not known

IV's - not known

nature - brave

Characteristic - somewhat stubborn

Ability - synchronize

Moves - aura sphere/transform/me first/metronome

Level Caught at - apparently arrived at Lv. 100 after a long travel through time.
fateful encounter.
3/26/2011

Current Level - 100

Stats - att/228 def/224 sp.att/205 sp.def/234 speed/185

Location Caught - hoenn

Pokeball Caught In - pokeball

Think thats all the info let me know what you think or know about the guy thx.

hawkmbl
17th May 2011, 1:33 AM
OK got this from the GTS before I knew it was full of hacks not so sure about this one though

Mew

OT - MYSTRY

ID No - 06930

shiny - yes

EV's - not known

IV's - not known

nature - brave

Characteristic - somewhat stubborn

Ability - synchronize

Moves - aura sphere/transform/me first/metronome

Level Caught at - apparently arrived at Lv. 100 after a long travel through time.
fateful encounter.
3/26/2011

Current Level - 100

Stats - att/228 def/224 sp.att/205 sp.def/234 speed/185

Location Caught - hoenn

Pokeball Caught In - pokeball

Think thats all the info let me know what you think or know about the guy thx.

It's hacked. You can't get a shiny mew from that event.

Ammako
17th May 2011, 3:12 AM
Well as I said, it spreads. That other save file probably battled or traded with someone else that had one. In other words it can go like this.
Game 1 with hacked Pokemon battles/trades with legit game 2. Legit game 2 battles/trades with legit game 3. Now legit game 3 has the problem too.

I can confirm without a doubt that that wasn't the case.

ShinyEggHunter
17th May 2011, 4:20 AM
I can confirm without a doubt that that wasn't the case.

how did u get a shiny jirachi? hmmmmmm?!?!?!?! (O_O) WHERE!!!!!!!!

Shine
17th May 2011, 10:31 AM
Pokemon Species: Shinx
Nickname: SHINX
OT: Markie
IDno: 00525
Nature: Impish
Characteristic: Somewhat Stubborn
Level Caught at: 'Apparantly arrived at Lv.4'
Current Level: 4
Stats: 17/10/8/7/8/8
Pokeball Caught In: Safari Ball
Any other notes?:

Shinx seems legit, but the ball is definitely not, as the only place you can get a Safari Ball in Sinnoh is in Great Marsh, which holds no wild Shinx, and definitely not a level 4 one.

Pokemon Species: Eevee
Nickname: Eevee
OT: Stu
IDno: 21401
Ability: Adaptability
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Protect, Shadow Ball
Level Caught at: 'Apparantly Arrived at lvl1'
Stats: 12/5/6/6/6/6
Egg?: Most likely hatched from an eff in Johto
Pokeball Caught In: regular pokeball
Any other notes?: Its not nicknamed, yet it name doesnt show up in caps, if it's caught in Johto, shouldnt its name be all caps?

Seems fine.

The non-caps thing could be because it was nicknamed that way.

Nakashima
17th May 2011, 11:49 AM
Shinx seems legit, but the ball is definitely not, as the only place you can get a Safari Ball in Sinnoh is in Great Marsh, which holds no wild Shinx, and definitely not a level 4 one.

Seems fine.

The non-caps thing could be because it was nicknamed that way.

Thank you =]
Are there any other balls that look like that one? Because as far as I know its a safari ball, but then again, what do i know =P
The person said it was not nicknamed tho.. So if I evolve it now its gnna be called Eevee? =/

Shine
17th May 2011, 11:57 AM
If it wasn't nicknamed, it would be a hack, as a Pokemon with full caps name from 4th Gen games keeps the full caps in B/W until it evolves, in other words transferring it won't change the caps.
Unless the previous owner got the Eevee from someone else he doesn't know (through the GTS for example) which makes it still possible to be a nickname.

Not sure what will happen when evolved though, B/W may think it's not a nickname due to the lowercase, thus changing the name upon evolution. Why don't you try it yourself? You don't need to save, just do it to look at if the name changes or not.

Regarding the Shinx, a Nest Ball might look similar to a Safari Ball. What is the animation for the ball when you send it out to battle?

Nakashima
17th May 2011, 12:10 PM
If it wasn't nicknamed, it would be a hack, as a Pokemon with full caps name from 4th Gen games keeps the full caps in B/W until it evolves, in other words transferring it won't change the caps.
Unless the previous owner got the Eevee from someone else he doesn't know (through the GTS for example) which makes it still possible to be a nickname.

Not sure what will happen when evolved though, B/W may think it's not a nickname due to the lowercase, thus changing the name upon evolution. Why don't you try it yourself? You don't need to save, just do it to look at if the name changes or not.

Regarding the Shinx, a Nest Ball might look similar to a Safari Ball. What is the animation for the ball when you send it out to battle?

Hmm it has a green center that expands a bit, with some green circles vaguely around it, maybe looks a bit like vines or leaves? Cant get a better description =P

And thank god it evolves with a proper name! Thank you for suggesting I try that out =P So, guess i'll have to send over a nicknamed pokemon to my black and white to see if B/W does see that as its normal name rather than a nickname.. If that one keeps the nickname after it evolves, it'll mean the eevee is a hack, right?

Kesh86Sn
17th May 2011, 2:27 PM
Hey I got two manaphy from the GTS yesterday and was wondering if they were legit.

Nickname: MANAPHY (no nickname)
OT: Gabriel
OT Gender: Blue
IDno: 57388
Ability: Hydration
Moves: Tailglow/bubble/water sport
Stats: hp 13 7/7/7/7/6
Pokeball: regular pokeball

Nature: Relaxed
Apr. 25, 2011
Pokemon Ranger
Egg arrived.
Apr. 27, 2011
Solaceon Town
Egg apparently hatched.
Fateful encounter.
Sturdy body.

2nd one

OT: hellsin
IDno: 52748
Stats: hp 13 7/7/7/6/7

Nature: Naughty
Apr. 30, 2011
Pokemon Ranger
Egg arrived.
Apr. 30 2011
Solaceon Town
Egg apparently hatched.
Fateful encounter.
Likes to thrash about.

The first one i got for a lugia on Platinum and the 2nd for a starmie on Heartgold which is odd. Also although it probably means nothing they both hatched in solaceon town which is weird.

I posted this in the gen 4 hack check thread yesterday and got a response saying they were legit. But paranoid me wanted to see if anyone else could see if there was anything wrong with them.

Shine
17th May 2011, 3:09 PM
Hmm it has a green center that expands a bit, with some green circles vaguely around it, maybe looks a bit like vines or leaves? Cant get a better description =P

oh, then it's a Nest Ball, which means it's fine :)

And thank god it evolves with a proper name! Thank you for suggesting I try that out =P So, guess i'll have to send over a nicknamed pokemon to my black and white to see if B/W does see that as its normal name rather than a nickname.. If that one keeps the nickname after it evolves, it'll mean the eevee is a hack, right?

hmm, probably it's just B/W sees it as its normal name due to the lowercase.

In fact, I think it does that in 4th Gen games too, I vaguely remember once I nicknamed my recently captured Golbat in 4th Gen as GOLBAT (remember in 4th Gen the names are all caps) because I decided not to nickname it anything fancy and the name changes into CROBAT upon evolution.

viaddie
17th May 2011, 3:24 PM
got this from my friend yesterday dont know where he got it from

Nickname: PIKACHU (no nickname)
IDno: 01301
Shiny: no
Ability: Static
Moves: volt tackle iron tail quick attack t-bolt
Stats: hp 110 78/49/67/50/107
Pokeball: cherish ball
Nature: naughty
1/30/2011
Pokemon Event
Apparently had a fateful encounter at level 50
Loves to eat
classic ribbon
he says its ashes pikachu just wanted to check

Nakashima
17th May 2011, 3:32 PM
oh, then it's a Nest Ball, which means it's fine :)

hmm, probably it's just B/W sees it as its normal name due to the lowercase.

In fact, I think it does that in 4th Gen games too, I vaguely remember once I nicknamed my recently captured Golbat in 4th Gen as GOLBAT (remember in 4th Gen the names are all caps) because I decided not to nickname it anything fancy and the name changes into CROBAT upon evolution.

Great news on both, thanks for your assistence =]
Know anything about the mew i posted as well? Im fairly sure its legit, tho the ball it was caught in makes me wonder.

Iris Mist
17th May 2011, 3:43 PM
Hey I got two manaphy from the GTS yesterday and was wondering if they were legit.

OT: Gabriel
IDno: 57388
Stats: hp 13 7/7/7/7/6

Apr. 25, 2011
Pokemon Ranger
Egg arrived.
Apr. 27, 2011
Solaceon Town
Egg apparently hatched.
Fateful encounter.
Sturdy body.

2nd one

OT: hellsin
IDno: 52748
Stats: hp 13 7/7/7/6/7

Apr. 30, 2011
Pokemon Ranger
Egg arrived.
Apr. 30 2011
Solaceon Town
Egg apparently hatched.
Fateful encounter.
Likes to thrash about.

The first one i got for a lugia on Platinum and the 2nd for a starmie on Heartgold which is odd. Also although it probably means nothing they both hatched in solaceon town which is weird.

I posted this in the gen 4 hack check thread yesterday and got a response saying they were legit. But paranoid me wanted to see if anyone else could see if there was anything wrong with them.

The event (or egg transfer) might have been hacked, but there's no way of telling if that is the case. But as for the Manaphy themselves, they look legit.

King Lawliet
17th May 2011, 4:29 PM
Nickname: ミュウ
OT: ポケパ-ク
OT Gender: Female
IDno: 60510
EV's: None
IV's: 20/10/25/20/25/4
Nature: Quirky
Characteristic: Sturdy Body
Moves: Pound, Psychic, Mega Punch, Metronome
Level Caught at: Apparently arrived at Lv. 30
Current Level: 30
Stats: 106/68/72/71/72/66
Pokeball Caught In: Pokéball

Any help on this would be great

Ultimate Glalie
17th May 2011, 4:29 PM
got this from my friend yesterday dont know where he got it from

Nickname: PIKACHU (no nickname)
IDno: 01301
Shiny: no
Ability: Static
Moves: volt tackle iron tail quick attack t-bolt
Stats: hp 110 78/49/67/50/107
Pokeball: cherish ball
Nature: naughty
1/30/2011
Pokemon Event
Apparently had a fateful encounter at level 50
Loves to eat
classic ribbon
he says its ashes pikachu just wanted to checkIt's legit, it was a Toys 'R' Us event from earlier on in the year.

viaddie
17th May 2011, 4:59 PM
It's legit, it was a Toys 'R' Us event from earlier on in the year.

thats a relief

Aegon
17th May 2011, 7:41 PM
Nickname: ミュウ
OT: ポケパ-ク
IDno: 60510
IV's: 20/10/25/20/25/4
Moves: Pound, Psychic, Mega Punch, Metronome
Level Caught at: Apparently arrived at Lv. 30
Stats: 106/68/72/71/72/66
Pokeball Caught In: Pokéball

Any help on this would be great
It seems fine. It would have been obtained on Faraway Island in Emerald using the Old Sea Map, which was only obtainable in Japan. I would be wary of the standard Poké Ball, considering Mew's catch rate of 3, but it's completely plausible.

silicon
17th May 2011, 9:05 PM
Great news on both, thanks for your assistence =]
Know anything about the mew i posted as well? Im fairly sure its legit, tho the ball it was caught in makes me wonder.

The mew you posted looks legit. The pokeball doesn't raise any questions because the english one was just given out, not made catchable, and all the info checks out with the event database here (http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/151.shtml).

Mr G W
17th May 2011, 10:39 PM
Nickname: Mr.White
OT:Chevon
OT Gender: blue
IDno: 07899
Shiny?: No
EV's: unknown
IV's: unknown
Nature: Docile
Characteristic: Likes to fight
Ability: Turboblaze
Moves: Dragonbreath, slash, extrasensory, fusion flare
Level Caught at: 50
Current Level: 51
Stats:
HP 165
ATK 141
DEF 113
SP.ATK 165
SP.DEF 136
SPD 98
Location Caught: N' Castle
Pokeball Caught In: Ultra
Any other notes?: Deposited a zorua for a reshiram. left it for awhile and then i thought it was a silly offer so i went to remove it and... guess what. Looks too good to be true, but still, never know. Could be a very wall done hack, or im just that lucky.

Ultimate Glalie
17th May 2011, 10:41 PM
Nickname: Mr.White
OT:Chevon
OT Gender: blue
IDno: 07899
Nature: Docile
Characteristic: Likes to fight
Moves: Dragonbreath, slash, extrasensory, fusion flare
Current Level: 51
Stats:
HP 165
ATK 141
DEF 113
SP.ATK 165
SP.DEF 136
SPD 98
Location Caught: N' Castle
Pokeball Caught In: Ultra
Any other notes?: Deposited a zorua for a reshiram. left it for awhile and then i thought it was a silly offer so i went to remove it and... guess what. Looks too good to be true, but still, never know. Could be a very wall done hack, or im just that lucky.It appears to be legit.

Kesh86Sn
17th May 2011, 11:48 PM
The event (or egg transfer) might have been hacked, but there's no way of telling if that is the case. But as for the Manaphy themselves, they look legit.

Ok thanks for the response!

King Lawliet
18th May 2011, 1:10 AM
It seems fine. It would have been obtained on Faraway Island in Emerald using the Old Sea Map, which was only obtainable in Japan. I would be wary of the standard Poké Ball, considering Mew's catch rate of 3, but it's completely plausible.
Thanks, it was the Shiny thing I was curious about but yeah thanks anyway

Ammako
18th May 2011, 3:34 AM
No, the nickname flag is retained when Transfered, regardless of the nickname.

That isn't the case here, since it's a Poképark Mew.
I'm not sure whether or not this event is supposed to have the Fateful Encounter flag.
To the poster: Did you get the information from Gen 4 or Gen 5?

Shine
18th May 2011, 5:32 AM
No, the nickname flag is retained when Transfered, regardless of the nickname.

So what do you think regarding that Eevee?

Matt36
18th May 2011, 5:44 AM
note: DW's Must not have OT Mat and ID 30160

Please, someone for the last and final time - explain to me, are Mat's Pokemon legit or not? I know some are, some aren't. How can I tell? I've been on many forums and only here on Serebii seem to say they are Hacks?

sup3rr4d
18th May 2011, 8:08 AM
kinda scared to do this, but curiosity kills stuff...

DEOXYS
OT: Namie
apparently arrived at lv 30 (after a long travel through time)
Sassy nature
Impetuous and silly
from the Hoenn region
ID no: 47374
In Masterball

MANAPHY
OT: Ash
Apparently arrived at lvl 1
Hardy nature
Likes to run
From the Sinnoh Region
ID no: 21451
In regular pokeball

the main 2 things that get me about these pokemon i received on May 17th is the date that is under the nature is... May 17th.. is that possible? cuz usually that shows when the pokemon was caught.. neither has any ribbons. so, let me know, hopefully you let me know something good lol

jolteon135
18th May 2011, 8:27 AM

Please, someone for the last and final time - explain to me, are Mat's Pokemon legit or not? I know some are, some aren't. How can I tell? I've been on many forums and only here on Serebii seem to say they are Hacks?

Mat is an RNG researcher over at smogon. He also posts here sometimes in the RNG thread (see Bond697). His Pokemon are all obtained by manipulating the RNG which means they are "legal" for all forms of play including official Nintendo tournaments. They are not hacked. Btw you should note that his Pokemon are available for free and anyone trading them to you probably obtained them for free.

Ju-da-su
18th May 2011, 9:21 AM

...Mat (Bond697) got them through Forest Hacking, meaning putting stuff directly into the Entree Forest without ever passing through DW, so they're actually NOT legit, but legal. He said it himself a while back. The fact is, most forum would consider forest hacking and hacked Wondercard as legit, like in Smogon and such, so some people considered them as legit. .-.

dragonmaster890
18th May 2011, 10:30 AM
EV's: (if known) none
IV's: (if known) 14/24/24/14/24/29
Nature: Rash
Characteristic: Quick to flee
Ability: synchronize
Moves: pound/transform
Level Caught at: apparently arrived at lv 10
Current Level:10
Stats: 41/27/27/28/24/27
Location Caught: hoenn
Pokeball Caught In: pokeball
Any other notes?: is it a problem if it came from south korea

SkittyOnWailord
18th May 2011, 11:46 AM
...Mat (Bond697) got them through Forest Hacking, meaning putting stuff directly into the Entree Forest without ever passing through DW, so they're actually NOT legit, but legal. He said it himself a while back. The fact is, most forum would consider forest hacking and hacked Wondercard as legit, like in Smogon and such, so some people considered them as legit. .-.

Exactly. It's kind of like someone hacking their way to the Hall of Origin Arceus in D/P/Pt and then catching it. Different people and different forums will have different opinions on if that makes them legit or not.

Ju-da-su
18th May 2011, 4:24 PM

...I thought Korean Pokemon can't be traded to any other regions though, so probably hacked... .-.

Matt36
18th May 2011, 4:33 PM
So its a matter of opinion if they're hacks or not?

Missingno. Master
18th May 2011, 4:59 PM
...I thought Korean Pokemon can't be traded to any other regions though, so probably hacked... .-.

That was only true until Generation V. A Korean player could easily have Pal Parked that, Poke Transfered it, and then traded it over the GTS. In other words, this could easily not be a hack.

Mr G W
18th May 2011, 6:11 PM
It appears to be legit.

Excellent!

King Lawliet
18th May 2011, 7:33 PM
That isn't the case here, since it's a Poképark Mew.
I'm not sure whether or not this event is supposed to have the Fateful Encounter flag.
To the poster: Did you get the information from Gen 4 or Gen 5?
I got all this information on Gen V

Aegon
18th May 2011, 7:50 PM
The Mew (although you didn't specify what the Pokémon was, I'm concluding it's Mew) seems fine.

MarioGamer159
18th May 2011, 9:31 PM
Just got a shiny Shelmet. Stats and egg moves look fine, but what worries me is that it knows Yawn at Lv. 1. Can anyone confirm if it's possible or not?

rykerr1
18th May 2011, 9:37 PM
Just got a shiny Shelmet. Stats and egg moves look fine, but what worries me is that it knows Yawn at Lv. 1. Can anyone confirm if it's possible or not?

Shelmet learns Yawn at lvl 25. So if the female Shelmet/Accelgor used to breed it knew yawn, then it would be hatched knowing it.

MarioGamer159
18th May 2011, 9:39 PM
Shelmet learns Yawn at lvl 25. So if the female Shelmet/Accelgor used to breed it knew yawn, then it would be hatched knowing it.
That I did not know. I usually breed with a Ditto so I don't usually pass down moves.

Thanks for confirming. So happy it's legit.

silicon
18th May 2011, 9:40 PM

Actually, both parents need to know a level up move for it to get passed down, but yes it is possible.

rykerr1
18th May 2011, 10:05 PM
Actually, both parents need to know a level up move for it to get passed down, but yes it is possible.

Not true.... my shiny treecko was hatched with leaf storm, and I bred it with a Ditto.

Unless it's different when using a ditto?

jolteon135
18th May 2011, 10:11 PM
Not true.... my shiny treecko was hatched with leaf storm, and I bred it with a Ditto.

Unless it's different when using a ditto?
Leaf Storm is not a level up move for Treecko. It's an egg move.

rykerr1
18th May 2011, 10:15 PM
Leaf Storm is not a level up move for Treecko. It's an egg move.

*facepalm* Now I feel stupid >.<

I never actually looked up treeckos egg moves, and I just assumed that it got it from leveling up. Since Sceptile gets it that way.

hawkmbl
18th May 2011, 10:36 PM
Just a question, but I got a crynogal (I can't spell that good) over the GTS and the only move it had was bind. Is this normal? That's all I feel I need to post as everything else is normal.

Burakoru
18th May 2011, 10:38 PM
Just a question, but I got a crynogal (I can't spell that good) over the GTS and the only move it had was bind. Is this normal? That's all I feel I need to post as everything else is normal.

If it's below level 5 then it is normal, that or the person wants to toy with you and deleted all attacks but bind.

MarioGamer159
19th May 2011, 12:15 AM
Hey, me again.

So I went a traded with a friend online to evolve the Shelmet I asked about earlier. It has no nickname, so I expected it to change to Accelgor.

It comes back evolved, but has the name Shelmet. .-. What the crap?

Bond697
19th May 2011, 1:04 AM
ok, let's clear a few things up. this is getting ridiculous.

It's hacked. You can't get a shiny mew from that event.(referring to MYSTRY)

this isn't necessarily true. we recently figured out the generation method for MYSTRY and there doesn't seem to be a shiny check. it is possible, though, that nintendo just didn't generate any shiny ones, since these pokes were not dynamic and they were given away via pre-filled fire red carts. it's interesting, the restricted ones are generated first and then the unrestricted are generated based off of the restricted ones in a weird way.

wrong. when pokestock came out with its high link editor, i edited a few dw pokes that seemed popular into my high link so that competitive battlers could use them for testing via wifi. no one ever bothered to listen to me so no one realizes that. the hacked in ones weren't really meant to be traded around in the first place, though i just stopped saying so after i got ignored over it for awhile.

i've been using the dream world since it was first available in japan and i have 50 or so pokes in my high link from there. the only things that i didn't obtain via dw/passwords are: bulbasaur, charmander, umbreon, espeon, vaporeon, flareon, glaceon, and leafeon. and even then, these were edited/hacked in and caught normally, not made. i suppose it's the same thing as editing in wondercards from gen4, though with less data.

Mat is an RNG researcher over at smogon. He also posts here sometimes in the RNG thread (see Bond697). His Pokemon are all obtained by manipulating the RNG which means they are "legal" for all forms of play including official Nintendo tournaments. They are not hacked. Btw you should note that his Pokemon are available for free and anyone trading them to you probably obtained them for free.

very close. i would say i've rng-ed roughly around 1000 pokes and those 8 from before are the only ones even remotely "hacked". and yes, i give everything away free for people to enjoy.

Exactly. It's kind of like someone hacking their way to the Hall of Origin Arceus in D/P/Pt and then catching it. Different people and different forums will have different opinions on if that makes them legit or not.

oddly enough, i have a few of these. you wouldn't believe what kind of crazy arguing shiny, perfect rng-ed arceus causes. :)

So its a matter of opinion if they're hacks or not?

no, it's not up to opinion. not for 99.99% of them anyway. if you want to call the eeveelutions+1st gen starters legal but not legit or i guess hacked since they were edited in then go for it. the rest are fine, though. well, and the shiny arceus too. i guess some would also have an issue with that one.

Ammako
19th May 2011, 1:12 AM
So what do you think regarding that Eevee?
It depends.
Is the Eevee English at all?
It might have been another language Eevee nicknamed "Eevee"

If it indeed is English, then if it evolves and keeps Eevee as it's name, it's legal.

That was only true until Generation V. A Korean player could easily have Pal Parked that, Poke Transfered it, and then traded it over the GTS. In other words, this could easily not be a hack.
Could Korean Gen 4 versions use Pal-Park with English/French/Italian/Spanish/German/Japanese Gen 3 cart?

I got all this information on Gen V
I'm not sure if this specific Mew is supposed to have Fateful Encounter.
But every Mew I've seen so far have Fateful Encounter.

It comes back evolved, but has the name Shelmet. .-. What the crap?
What if it was another language Shelmet nicknamed "Shelmet"?

Lestart
19th May 2011, 1:40 AM
Nickname: None, but the wording is in Japanese
OT: A Japanese name
OT Gender: None
IDno: 31232
Nature: Mild
Characteristic: Fateful encounter. Very finicky.
Ability: Synchronize.
Moves: Transform, Metronome
Level Caught at: 30
Stats: 72/62/79/68/71
Any other notes?: Need help as someone wanted to verify before trading with me.

Knightmare
19th May 2011, 2:06 AM

I'm not sure if the Mew caught at Faraway Island is supposed to have the "Fateful Encounter" tag. Besides that, it seems fine.

Ammako
19th May 2011, 2:06 AM

I assume this is a Mew, in which case it looks alright.
At worst, the person used a Warp code to get to Faraway Island.

Lestart
19th May 2011, 2:16 AM
Yes, it is Mew!
Alright thanks to all you helpful people, now I am happy^^

Matt36
19th May 2011, 2:57 AM
Pokemon Species: DW Arceus (Apparently...)
OT: Mat - Enough said, right?
IDno: 30160
EV's: N/A
IV's: Flawless 31/31/31/31/31/31
Characteristic: Somewhat Vain
Ability: Multitype
Moves: Recover/Hyper Beam/Perish Song/Judgement
Level Caught at: Level 100
Current Level: Level 100
Stats: HP 381 - Attack 276 - Defence 276 - Sp.Atk 248 - Sp.Def 303 - Speed 276
Egg?: N/A
Pokeball Caught In: Premier Ball - BIGGEST GIVE AWAY ITS NOT LEGIT?
Any other notes?: DW Pokemon Event I know nothing about.

Bond697
19th May 2011, 2:59 AM
Pokemon Species: DW Arceus (Apparently...)
OT: Mat - Enough said, right?
IDno: 30160
IV's: Flawless 31/31/31/31/31/31
Characteristic: Somewhat Vain
Ability: Multitype
Moves: Recover/Hyper Beam/Perish Song/Judgement
Level Caught at: Level 100
Current Level: Level 100
Stats: HP 381 - Attack 276 - Defence 276 - Sp.Atk 248 - Sp.Def 303 - Speed 276
Egg?: N/A
Pokeball Caught In: Premier Ball - BIGGEST GIVE AWAY ITS NOT LEGIT?
Any other notes?: DW Pokemon Event I know nothing about.

are you kidding me?

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=12549822&postcount=1643

why do i even bother..

Matt36
19th May 2011, 3:02 AM
No one asked YOU to bother?

Simple yes or no would suffice. Don't act all high and mighty because you know something, someone else doesn't. Not the place for that.

EDIT: What about your post? It doesn't clear anything up? It says some people might a have problem with them, not that my pokemon is a hack or legit. Genius.

EDIT 2: Just realised who you are, but still no need to be a dick about things. Your post doesn't clear anything up tbh.

Bond697
19th May 2011, 3:09 AM
No one asked YOU to bother?

Simple yes or no would suffice. Don't act all high and mighty because you know something, someone else doesn't. Not the place for that.

EDIT: What about your post? It doesn't clear anything up? It says some people might a have problem with them, not that my pokemon is a hack or legit. Genius.

EDIT 2: Just realised who you are, but still no need to be a dick about things. Your post doesn't clear anything up tbh.

you skipped basically all of it, huh.

Matt36
19th May 2011, 3:11 AM
No I read it, then read it again. Just finished it a 3rd time and the only reference to Arceus I found was a shiny one, nothing to do with my enquiry about my supposed DW Arceus in a Premier Ball.

Why is it so hard for you just say yes or no?

Bond697
19th May 2011, 3:17 AM
ok, let's clear a few things up. this is getting ridiculous.

i've been using the dream world since it was first available in japan and i have 50 or so pokes in my high link from there. the only things that i didn't obtain via dw/passwords are: bulbasaur, charmander, umbreon, espeon, vaporeon, flareon, glaceon, and leafeon.

i can not believe i have to do this.

Matt36
19th May 2011, 3:23 AM
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=12284417&postcount=829

This was more helpful than you.

"I'm fairly certain it's hacked.

You cannot fight pokemon in Entree Forest. Therefor, a Premier Ball could not have caught the Arceus [Catch Rate 3]. You would have used the free Dream Ball anyway.

Probobly a hack."

Now, you can bold text and ***** as much as you want but that doesn't answer my question about the Arceus I posted up for a hack check.

The fact that it is caught in a Premier Ball is suspicious. Can you explain this with out going off on and repeating stuff that is not helpful or even close to answering my original question.

If it's hacked, its hacked. If its an event DW pokemon that is given out in a Premier Ball. Fine. But as far as I am aware and the guy in my link above is aware, you can't catch Arceus in anything other than a free DW Pokeball. I want to know all the details about one of your Pokemon I have in my box before I offer them to other people and get black listed because it turns out to be hacked by you.

Then there is this reply:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=12288713&postcount=840

"Please don't talk about something if you don't know what you're talking about.
You can catch Dream World Pokémon in any sort of Pokéball.
Also, the Arceus would have had to have been obtained between November 5th and January 31st. The Dream World wasn't closed then."

So please, clear this one up. I'm asking nicely for a little explanation on YOUR POKEMON.

Bond697
19th May 2011, 3:29 AM
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=12284417&postcount=829

This was more helpful than you.

"I'm fairly certain it's hacked.

You cannot fight pokemon in Entree Forest. Therefor, a Premier Ball could not have caught the Arceus [Catch Rate 3]. You would have used the free Dream Ball anyway.

Probobly a hack."

Now, you can bold text and ***** as much as you want but that doesn't answer my question about the Arceus I posted up for a hack check.

The fact that it is caught in a Premier Ball is suspicious. Can you explain this with out going off on and repeating stuff that is not helpful or even close to answering my original question.

If it's hacked, its hacked. If its an event DW pokemon that is given out in a Premier Ball. Fine. But as far as I am aware and the guy in my link above is aware, you can't catch Arceus in anything other than a free DW Pokeball. I want to know all the details about one of your Pokemon I have in my box before I offer them to other people and get black listed because it turns out to be hacked by you.

Not to hard. Is it?

that guy is also(unsurprisingly) completely wrong. all balls are usable in the high link and all balls function as master balls in the high link. what's funny is that you quote the post of someone who doesn't at all know what they're talking about and then act like it's gospel. a quick read of the high link/entralink section of the site you're on would have answered your own question/s. using the resources available to you on this very site instead of making bad accusations of hacking is probably a good idea.

Matt36
19th May 2011, 3:34 AM
that guy is also(unsurprisingly) completely wrong. all balls are usable in the high link and all balls function as master balls in the high link. what's funny is that you quote the post of someone who doesn't at all know what they're talking about and then act like it's gospel. a quick read of the high link/entralink section of the site you're on would have answered your question/s.

I also edited my post, a few moments later, adding another quote.

So no, not funny really? I don't use DW.

I'm making NO accusations, mearly asking you questions you refuse to answer.

So re-read my post, stop being a dick and answer my damn question as I have asked politely. You're being rude for no reason other than laziness and because you feel you have the right too.

Please, clear this up for me, the forum and the sake of us carrying on this silly and pointless argument you started, once and for all.

Don't link me to past posts, a brief description of the Pokemon I have requested a check on is all I ask. A couple of sentences will prevent questions from me or anyone in the future. You're in essence spamming by replying but refusing to answer me.

Thanks.

Shine
19th May 2011, 3:46 AM
Catch rate 3 doesn't necessarily means you need to use a Master Ball/Dream Ball.

Also, you don't have to use the Dream Ball, you can use any Ball.
You actually open your bag in the Forest, you don't immediately throw the Dream Ball.

So it is possible to capture Arceus with a Premier Ball, and thus it is possible to be legit.
But since we have the original owner in here, let's see his own answer....

EDIT : oh, he already answered....in one of his post he linked above :p

Matt36
19th May 2011, 3:48 AM
catch rate 3 doesn't necessarily means you need to use a master ball.

Also, you don't have to use the dream ball, you can use any ball.
You actually open your bag in the forest, you don't immediately throw the dream ball.

So it is possible to capture arceus with a premier ball, and thus it is possible to be legit.
but since we have the original owner in here, let's see his own answer.

Exactly! Thank you!

bushie
19th May 2011, 3:54 AM
ok
mew
shiny yes
ot:will
idno 45048
adamant nature
hoenn:apparently arrived at lvl 30 after a long travel in time.capable of takinh hits
ability:sychronize.passes burn,poison.or paralysis to the foe
caught in masterball.
moves ancient power,transform.psychock(via tm),metronome

DarumakkaImposter
19th May 2011, 4:10 AM
ok
mew
shiny yes
ot:will
idno 45048
adamant nature
hoenn:apparently arrived at lvl 30 after a long travel in time.capable of takinh hits
ability:sychronize.passes burn,poison.or paralysis to the foe
caught in masterball.
moves ancient power,transform.psychock(via tm),metronome

mega hack. no way you can catch mew in a master ball or the ot be will

Shine
19th May 2011, 4:14 AM
If that Mew is Japanese, it may be legit.

Old Sea Map for Emerald is released in Japan, allowing Mew to be in any kinds of 3rd Gen Balls, including Master Ball.

More info is needed, though. Such as what the Summary says, and its stats.

Matt36
19th May 2011, 4:21 AM
Thank you, Shine for clearing up my query, quickly and with no trouble.

The DW Arceus, caught in a Premier Ball - Is legit but RNG'd.

Sorry Mat for not totally understanding your post, but do try to be nicer. If I can, you can.

Lestart
19th May 2011, 6:23 AM
Nickname: None (Jirachi)
OT: Jayden
IDno: 23252
Nature: Hasty
Characteristic: Apparently arrived at L.V. 38. Alert to sounds.
Ability: Hasty
Moves: Psychic, Refresh, Rest, Zen Headbutt
Level Caught at: N/A
Current Level: 38
Stats: 81/73/85/85/99
Any other notes?: Need help as I am doing a trade.

Excitable Boy
19th May 2011, 6:25 AM
Nickname: None (Jirachi)
OT: Jayden
IDno: 23252
Characteristic: Apparently arrived at L.V. 38. Alert to sounds.
Ability: Hasty
Moves: Psychic, Refresh, Rest, Zen Headbutt
Level Caught at: N/A
Current Level: 38
Stats: 81/73/85/85/99
Any other notes?: Need help as I am doing a trade.

Hack. Can't have a Master Ball Jirachi.

chelseato
19th May 2011, 7:55 AM
Nickname: some japanese name.
OT: RoC
IDno: 39708
Shiny?: no.
EV's:
IV's:
Moves: Dragon Breath, Dragon Pulse, Extrasensory, Fusion Flare
Level Caught at: "Apparently et at Lv. 50"
Current Level: 55
Stats: 144, 128, 170, 146, 108
Location Caught: N's Castle
Pokeball Caught In: masterball
Any other notes?: -

Excitable Boy
19th May 2011, 7:57 AM
That looks legit enough.

Ammako
19th May 2011, 11:30 PM
Nickname: some japanese name.
OT: RoC
IDno: 39708
Shiny?: no.
EV's:
IV's:
Moves: Dragon Breath, Dragon Pulse, Extrasensory, Fusion Flare
Level Caught at: "Apparently et at Lv. 50"
Current Level: 55
Stats: 144, 128, 170, 146, 108
Pokeball Caught In: masterball
Any other notes?: -

From the OT, I'd say it's from ReignOfComputer, though I could be wrong.

Flying Raichu
20th May 2011, 9:52 PM
Pokemon Species: Golem
Nickname: GOLEM
OT: Asulow
IDno: 04337
EV's: (if known) Unknown
IV's: (if known) Unknown
Nature: Lax
Characteristic: Somewhat vain.
Ability: Sturdy
Moves: Earthquake, Stone Edge, Rollout, Strength.
Level Caught at: 4.
Current Level: 53.
Stats: 159/133/168/81/78/82
Location Caught: Dark Cave
Egg?: No.
Pokeball Caught In: Master Ball.
Any other notes?: No.

Plat. Frontier
20th May 2011, 10:06 PM
Pokemon Species: Golem
Nickname: GOLEM
OT: Asulow
IDno: 04337
EV's: (if known) Unknown
IV's: (if known) Unknown
Characteristic: Somewhat vain.
Ability: Sturdy
Moves: Earthquake, Stone Edge, Rollout, Strength.
Level Caught at: 4.
Current Level: 53.
Stats: 159/133/168/81/78/82
Location Caught: Dark Cave
Egg?: No.
Pokeball Caught In: Master Ball.
Any other notes?: No.

In my heart, the master ball SCREAMS hack. But stats seem legit, and moves are legit. Only problem is the fact that it says Dark Cave, when it probably should say faraway place or Johto (forgive me, I never Poketransfered). At worst, I'd say he hacked the MB.

Flying Raichu
20th May 2011, 10:07 PM
In my heart, the master ball SCREAMS hack. But stats seem legit, and moves are legit. Only problem is the fact that it says Dark Cave, when it probably should say faraway place or Johto (forgive me, I never Poketransfered). At worst, I'd say he hacked the MB.

Yeah, I was wondering about that. Thanks, though.

Gad
21st May 2011, 2:23 AM
Hey guys, I have a question on 2 pokemon:

Pokemon Species: Jirachi
Nickname: JIRACHI
OT: WISHMKR
IDno: 20043
IV's: 3/12/12/7/11/9
Characteristic: A little quick tempered.
Ability: Serene Grace
Moves: Wish, Confusion, Rest, Mimic (Apparently this is a Move Tutor move in Emerald)
Level Caught at: 5
Current Level: 5
Stats: 25/15/13/15/15/16
Any other notes?: Apparently arrived at Lv. 5 after a long travel through time. It seems completely legit, but then when I go to upload it to the GTS, I get error 13267...

Pokemon Species: Celebi
Nickname: Its Japanese name
OT: Something in Japanese
IDno: 31121
IV's: 27/7/22/29/23/31
Characteristic: Alert to sounds.
Ability: Natural Cure
Moves: Confusion, Recover, Heal Bell, Safeguard
Level Caught at: 10
Stats: 42/25/29/27/24/28
Any other notes?: Apparently arrived at Lv. 10 after a long travel through time. Again, it seems legit to me, but I get that same error.

Zuzu14
21st May 2011, 11:26 AM
So, this will only take a second. If someone caught a Shiny Mew in their Japanese Emerald Catridge, if it was trasnfered through to 4th Gen games and then to Black and White, will it have an English name with Capitals, or still be Japanese?

King Lawliet
21st May 2011, 12:06 PM
So, this will only take a second. If someone caught a Shiny Mew in their Japanese Emerald Catridge, if it was trasnfered through to 4th Gen games and then to Black and White, will it have an English name with Capitals, or still be Japanese?
It'll still be in Japanese

Aegon
21st May 2011, 3:13 PM
Hey guys, I have a question on 2 pokemon:

IV's: 3/12/12/7/11/9
Characteristic: A little quick tempered.
Moves: Wish, Confusion, Rest, Mimic (Apparently this is a Move Tutor move in Emerald)
Stats: 25/15/13/15/15/16
Any other notes?: Apparently arrived at Lv. 5 after a long travel through time. It seems completely legit, but then when I go to upload it to the GTS, I get error 13267...

Pokemon Species: Celebi
Nickname: Its Japanese name
OT: Something in Japanese
IDno: 31121
IV's: 27/7/22/29/23/31
Characteristic: Alert to sounds.
Ability: Natural Cure
Moves: Confusion, Recover, Heal Bell, Safeguard
Stats: 42/25/29/27/24/28
Any other notes?: Apparently arrived at Lv. 10 after a long travel through time. Again, it seems legit to me, but I get that same error.
The Jirachi seems fine, as it can be shiny, but it is unlikely. There's no way to get a shiny Celebi, however, so it's a hack. I'd be wary of the Jirachi.

spanton
21st May 2011, 3:37 PM
Thats false you can get a shiny celebi. The only celebi that can be shiny is the Ageto celebi which was the Japanese Pokemon Coliseum pre-order disc pokemon. Just like the jirachi its very hard to get one. Also both of those look legit.

dayvee
21st May 2011, 4:27 PM
I'm totally unsure about this, so any help would be appreciated:

Pokemon Species: Rayquaza
OT: ASHO
OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) Male
IDno: 60008
Ability: Air Lock
Moves: Dragon Pulse, Pragon Claw, Outrage, Ice Beam
Level Caught at: 'Apparently arrived at lvl 95 after a long travel through time'.
Current Level: 96
Stats: 354/196/321/216/245

Thanks!

Ammako
21st May 2011, 9:27 PM
Ok guys.

Master Ball != hacked Pokémon.

If the person really did make that Pokémon with Pokésav, don't you think they'd have made it caught in a better kind of Pokéball?

Wardek
21st May 2011, 9:34 PM
Ok guys.

If the person really did make that Pokémon with Pokésav, don't you think they'd have made it caught in a better kind of Pokéball?

That doesn't make any sense. I caught my Tornadus with Master ball, does that make it hacked? No.

Iris Mist
21st May 2011, 9:34 PM
Ok guys.

It doesn't necessarily mean the pokemon was hacked because of a master ball. I used to use AR on my 4th gen games (I was not hacking pokemon, by the way) and I had a code to have an unlimited number of master balls. I'm not sure if there is such a code on Black & White, I never checked, but it is a possibility.

jolteon135
21st May 2011, 10:05 PM
That doesn't make any sense. I caught my Tornadus with Master ball, does that make it hacked? No.

It doesn't necessarily mean the pokemon was hacked because of a master ball. I used to use AR on my 4th gen games (I was not hacking pokemon, by the way) and I had a code to have an unlimited number of master balls. I'm not sure if there is such a code on Black & White, I never checked, but it is a possibility.

Either you're not paying attention or you don't know that "!=" means not equal. Pingouin7 was saying a master ball does not mean a Pokemon is hacked.

Iris Mist
21st May 2011, 10:39 PM
Either you're not paying attention or you don't know that "!=" means not equal. Pingouin7 was saying a master ball does not mean a Pokemon is hacked.

Not everyone speaks chat talk. Where I come from, an = sign means 'equal'. != means absolutely nothing, except maybe a typo. And yes I have been using internet for over 10 years, I text message, and I bbm, so I am not ignorant. This is why chat speak is not recommended.

On a side note:

Zekrom
OT: RIK
ID No 13253
Naive
Caught at N's Castle
Apparently met at Lv 50
Current Level 100
Likes to thrash about
HP: 364, Atk 361, Def 275, Sp Atk 300, Sp Def 189, Spd 261
Ability Teravolt
Moves: Thunder, Dragon Claw, Bolt Strike, Draco Meteor
Item Soothe Bell
Has Pokerus

If it is legit, someone is desperate, as I traded a lv 1 Pidgey for it.

RiseOfZekrom
21st May 2011, 10:44 PM
Not everyone speaks chat talk. Where I come from, an = sign means 'equal'. != means absolutely nothing, except maybe a typo. And yes I have been using internet for over 10 years, I text message, and I bbm, so I am not ignorant. This is why chat speak is not recommended.

On a side note:

Zekrom
OT: RIK
ID No 13253
Naive
Caught at N's Castle
Apparently met at Lv 50
Current Level 100
Likes to thrash about
HP: 364, Atk 361, Def 275, Sp Atk 300, Sp Def 189, Spd 261
Ability Teravolt
Moves: Thunder, Dragon Claw, Bolt Strike, Draco Meteor
Item Soothe Bell
Has Pokerus

If it is legit, someone is desperate, as I traded a lv 1 Pidgey for it.

It looks ok.

Wardek
21st May 2011, 10:52 PM

What Tinkerbelle said.

jolteon135
21st May 2011, 11:00 PM

What Tinkerbelle said.
It's not exactly "chat speak." != is used for not equal in a many programming languages and math applications.
Anyways, I was just pointing out Pingouin7 agreed with what you said.

JohnNiles
22nd May 2011, 1:08 AM
Sorry in advance for the long post. I whittled down a long list of legendaries by checking against my own, tossing out the ones with bad dates. Note: these were all obtained using the HeartGold GTS:

First, some questions:
- Is it possible for an Articuno to be caught from a Cherish ball?
- Can "Distant Land" be a catch location?
- If a pokemon is transferred across multiple carts or generations, is the catch level preserved? (Example: "Arrived from Hoenn at Lv. 100" doesn't say what level it was caught at)

Pokemon Species: Regigigas
Nickname: REGIGIGAS
OT: EUETE09
IDno: 07189
EV's:
IV's:
Characteristic: Often lost in thought
Ability: Slow Start
Moves: Iron Head, Rock Slide, Icy Wind, Crush Grip
Level Caught at: 100
Current Level: 100
Stats: 336/326/211/206/245/206
Location Caught: Pokemon Event. Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 100.
Pokeball Caught In: Cherish ball
Any other notes?:
Date obtained: Sep. 19 2009
Ribbons: Legend Ribbon

Nickname: Can't spell (Japanese)
OT: Can't spell (Japanese)
IDno: 60590
EV's:
IV's:
Characteristic: Scatters things often
Moves: Confuse Ray, Stomp, Superpower, Zen Headbutt
Level Caught at: 70
Current Level: 70
Stats: 246/231/177/118/163/139
Location Caught: Snowpoint Temple. Apparently met at Lv. 70.
Pokeball Caught In: Master ball
Any other notes?:
Date obtained: Mar. 28 2009
Ribbons: None

Nickname: MEW
OT Gender: female
EV's:
IV's:
Moves: Pound, Transform
Location Caught: Hoenn. Arrived at Lv. 10.
Pokeball Caught In: Poke ball
Any other notes?:
Date obtained: May 19 2007

Guywhoiam
22nd May 2011, 1:45 AM
I can't get the stats right now, but what I CAN say is that it is a shiny Cresselia from Sinnoh, at level 90. I did trade for a Shiny Fraxure which I put on the GTS for a Cresselia. Next day, this arrived. Anyway, tell me what you think, based on what little I just gave you, and I'll post again with the stats later.

cambo211
22nd May 2011, 1:59 AM
Shinies on the GTS reek of Hacks to me but without stats i can't say much else.

sonic507
22nd May 2011, 3:29 AM
Pokemon Species:pichu
Nickname:none
OT:GAMESTP
OT Gender:female
IDno:01300
Nature:jolly
Characteristic: likes to run
Ability: static
Moves: charge, volt tackle, endeavor
Level Caught at: uknown
Stats: att.32, def.14, sp.att.29, sp.def.27, speed 52
Location Caught: sinnoh fateful encouter
Pokeball Caught In: cherish
Any other notes?: i "think" its the event but i am not sure

*IZ*
22nd May 2011, 5:15 AM
Pokemon Species:pichu
Nickname:none
OT:GAMESTP
OT Gender:female
IDno:01300
Nature:jolly
Characteristic: likes to run
Ability: static
Moves: charge, volt tackle, endeavor
Level Caught at: uknown
Stats: att.32, def.14, sp.att.29, sp.def.27, speed 52
Location Caught: sinnoh fateful encouter
Pokeball Caught In: cherish
Any other notes?: i "think" its the event but i am not sure
It is an event. I got a pichu from the same event but I actually went to gamestop for it. I believe its legit.

Icay4321
22nd May 2011, 7:27 AM
Pokemon Species: Vulpix
Nickname: Japanese
OT: Also Japanese
IDno: 07861
IV's: N/A
Ability: Drought
Moves: Imprison, Flame Burst, Safeguard, Will-O-Wisp
Level Caught at: 1
Stats: 12/5/5/6/6/6
Location Caught: Route 3 Apparently egg hatched.
Any other notes?: N/A
Date obtained: May 14 2007

I got this on the GTS for any Female Swablu. It seemed too good to be true, and the Moves threw me for a loop. Can I keep it?

Guywhoiam
22nd May 2011, 8:04 AM
Pokemon Species: Cresselia
Nickname: CRESSELIA
OT: Ruairi
IDno: 50637
Moves: Psycho Cut, Aurora Beam, Lunar Dance, Slash
Level Caught at: Arrived at lvl 90
Stats: HP:343, Att:145, Def:217, Sp.Att: 161, Sp.Def:250, Spd:193
Pokeball Caught In: Premier Ball
Any other notes?: Got it off the GTS. Put up a shiny Fraxure I didn't want, and got this shiny Cresselia in return.

sonic507
22nd May 2011, 9:07 AM
It is an event. I got a pichu from the same event but I actually went to gamestop for it. I believe its legit.

ok thanks for the chek.

silicon
22nd May 2011, 9:29 AM
First, some questions:
- Is it possible for an Articuno to be caught from a Cherish ball?
- Can "Distant Land" be a catch location?
- If a pokemon is transferred across multiple carts or generations, is the catch level preserved? (Example: "Arrived from Hoenn at Lv. 100" doesn't say what level it was caught at)

1. No legitimate way. I've heard you can hack to give yourself cherish balls in 4th gen, but there is no way to legitimately get them, and according to the event database, Articuno was not given out in any event in 4th gen (where they started using Cherish Balls)
2. Yes. From my understanding, any pokemon recieved from Colosseum will have "Distant Land".
3. No, the games only record what they arrived at, so they weren't necessarily caught at that level.

Pokemon Species: Vulpix
Nickname: Japanese
OT: Also Japanese
IDno: 07861
IV's: N/A
Ability: Drought
Moves: Imprison, Flame Burst, Safeguard, Will-O-Wisp
Stats: 12/5/5/6/6/6
Location Caught: Route 3 Apparently egg hatched.
Any other notes?: N/A
Date obtained: May 14 2007

I got this on the GTS for any Female Swablu. It seemed too good to be true, and the Moves threw me for a loop. Can I keep it?

Looks alright to me. You can breed level up moves if both parents know them, the clock on the DS can be changed. It may have been RNG'd for.

dayvee
22nd May 2011, 1:10 PM
I managed to get this for a lvl 1 Tepig, so I thought I had better ask the experts:

Pokemon Species: Zekrom
Nickname: n/a
OT: ROBERT
IDno: 44538
Ability: Teravolt
Moves: Dragonbreath, Zen Headbutt, Slash, Fusion Bolt
Stats: 144/139/133/122/99
Egg?:
Any other notes?: The date caught says 3/26/2000. Whether this is just the OT's DS being wrong or whether it's a sure hack, I don't know.

Thanks!

Ultimate Glalie
22nd May 2011, 1:27 PM
I managed to get this for a lvl 1 Tepig, so I thought I had better ask the experts:

Pokemon Species: Zekrom
Nickname: n/a
OT: ROBERT
IDno: 44538
Ability: Teravolt
Moves: Dragonbreath, Zen Headbutt, Slash, Fusion Bolt
Stats: 144/139/133/122/99
Egg?:
Any other notes?: The date caught says 3/26/2000. Whether this is just the OT's DS being wrong or whether it's a sure hack, I don't know.

Thanks!It's legit. The date doesn't matter.

dayvee
22nd May 2011, 1:29 PM
Awesome. Thanks for the check. :D

Aegon
22nd May 2011, 1:34 PM
Pokemon Species: Cresselia
Nickname: CRESSELIA
OT: Ruairi
IDno: 50637
Moves: Psycho Cut, Aurora Beam, Lunar Dance, Slash
Level Caught at: Arrived at lvl 90
Stats: HP:343, Att:145, Def:217, Sp.Att: 161, Sp.Def:250, Spd:193
Pokeball Caught In: Premier Ball
Any other notes?: Got it off the GTS. Put up a shiny Fraxure I didn't want, and got this shiny Cresselia in return.
It seems fine to me.

JohnNiles
22nd May 2011, 5:02 PM
1. No legitimate way. I've heard you can hack to give yourself cherish balls in 4th gen, but there is no way to legitimately get them, and according to the event database, Articuno was not given out in any event in 4th gen (where they started using Cherish Balls)
2. Yes. From my understanding, any pokemon recieved from Colosseum will have "Distant Land".
3. No, the games only record what they arrived at, so they weren't necessarily caught at that level.

Looks alright to me. You can breed level up moves if both parents know them, the clock on the DS can be changed. It may have been RNG'd for.

Thanks for the answers. And thanks for the explanation on the system clock- I didn't realize it could range from 2000 to 2099. Guess I'll have to look harder at the ones with messed up dates.

LostLove
22nd May 2011, 7:06 PM
Help?xD.
Nickname: Misdreavus
OT: VAUGHN
IDno: 14557
Nature: Modest
Characteristic: Very finicky
Moves: Shadow Ball, Perish Song, Grudge, Power Gem
Level Caught at: Apparently met at Lv. 58.
Current Level: 58
Stats: HP: 148 Atk: 77 Def: 76 Sp.Atk: 132 Sp.Def: 120 Spd: 109
Location Caught: IDK?
Egg?: Don't think so.
Pokeball Caught In: Normal Pokeball
Any other notes?: I traded it for a Lv.31 Druddigon and he seemed to be quite noobish/desprate.

Earendil
22nd May 2011, 7:14 PM
Nickname: (Japanese characters)
OT: (Japanese characters)
IDno: 36475
EV's: Not known
IV's: 30, 15, 15, 15, 15, 15
Characteristic: Loves to eat
Moves: Mega Punch, Knock Off, Confuse Ray, Stomp
Stats: HP: 13; Attack: 8; Defense: 7; Sp. Atk: 5; Sp. Def: 7: Speed: 7
Location Caught: Snowpoint Temple
Any other notes?: It has Pokerus. Please also note that I got this information from Platinum.

Ultimate Glalie
22nd May 2011, 7:21 PM
Help?xD.
Nickname: Misdreavus
OT: VAUGHN
IDno: 14557
Characteristic: Very finicky
Moves: Shadow Ball, Perish Song, Grudge, Power Gem
Level Caught at: Apparently met at Lv. 58.
Current Level: 58
Stats: HP: 148 Atk: 77 Def: 76 Sp.Atk: 132 Sp.Def: 120 Spd: 109
Location Caught: IDK?
Egg?: Don't think so.
Pokeball Caught In: Normal Pokeball
Any other notes?: I traded it for a Lv.31 Druddigon and he seemed to be quite noobish/desprate.Seems to be legit.

IDno: 36475
EV's: Not known
IV's: 30, 15, 15, 15, 15, 15
Characteristic: Loves to eat
Moves: Mega Punch, Knock Off, Confuse Ray, Stomp
Stats: HP: 13; Attack: 8; Defense: 7; Sp. Atk: 5; Sp. Def: 7: Speed: 7
Location Caught: Snowpoint Temple
Any other notes?: It has Pokerus. Please also note that I got this information from Platinum.Looks perfectly fine as well.

Earendil
22nd May 2011, 7:21 PM
Seems to be legit.

Looks perfectly fine as well.

Thank you.

lucario44444444
22nd May 2011, 11:07 PM
Pokemon Species:Giratina
Nickname:Giratina
OT:Sayuri
IDno:11536
Shiny?:Yep
EV's: (if known)I dont know
IV's: (if known)I dont know
Nature:Impish
Characteristic:Somewhat vain
Ability:Leviatate(its orgin forme)
Moves:Dragon tail, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Shadow Claw
Level Caught at:I dont know
Current Level:Lv 100
Stats:hp 503, Atk 274, Def, 322, Spatk 225, spdef 239, sped, 200
Location Caught:Appanetley arrvied at lv 100
Egg?:nope
Pokeball Caught In:master
Any other notes?:I got it 4 a birth island dexoys

Seraph*
22nd May 2011, 11:42 PM
Pokemon Species:DARKRAI
Nickname: Darkrai
OT: Josh
IDno: 43978
Shiny?: YES
EV's: (if known) unknown
IV's: (if known) unknown
Characteristic: Loves to Eat
Ability: Bad Dreams
Moves: Hypnosis, Faint Attack, Nightmare, Double Team
Level Caught at: unknown
Current Level:50
Stats: 145 HP 96 At 105 Def 140 Sp At 96 Sp Def 143 Spd
Location Caught: 5/21/2011 Sinnoh- Apparently arrived at lvl 50
Pokeball Caught In: Net Ball ??? <-- weird to me.
Any other notes?: Traded for this Pokemon over GTS for a Mewtwo

ALSO:
Characteristic: Often scatters things
Moves: Confusion, Psychic, Thunder, Doom Desire
Stats: atk 247 def 210 sp atk 231 sp def 209 spd 240
Location Caught: Hoenn- Apparently arrived at lv. 100 after a long travel through time. 5/5/2011
Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
Any other notes?: Traded for a Reshiram over the GTS

Seems too good to be true... help please! :)

IggyAndDenryu
23rd May 2011, 6:15 AM
Pokemon Species:DARKRAI
Nickname: Darkrai
OT: Josh
IDno: 43978
Characteristic: Loves to Eat
Ability: Bad Dreams
Moves: Hypnosis, Faint Attack, Nightmare, Double Team
Stats: 145 HP 96 At 105 Def 140 Sp At 96 Sp Def 143 Spd
Location Caught: 5/21/2011 Sinnoh- Apparently arrived at lvl 50
Pokeball Caught In: Net Ball ??? <-- weird to me.
Any other notes?: Traded for this Pokemon over GTS for a Mewtwo

ALSO:
Characteristic: Often scatters things
Moves: Confusion, Psychic, Thunder, Doom Desire
Stats: atk 247 def 210 sp atk 231 sp def 209 spd 240
Location Caught: Hoenn- Apparently arrived at lv. 100 after a long travel through time. 5/5/2011
Any other notes?: Traded for a Reshiram over the GTS

Seems too good to be true... help please! :)

Some things seem a little weird like the Darkrai caught in a net ball, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's hacked.The Jirachi looks okay (But I think it's kinda funny how the OT is "WISHMKR"...it's almost as if they only played the game just to catch Jirachi :D)

azurimon
23rd May 2011, 7:03 AM
(But I think it's kinda funny how the OT is "WISHMKR"...it's almost as if they only played the game just to catch Jirachi )

The WISHMKR Jirachi is an event Jirachi that came in a bonus disc obtained by pre-ordering Pokemon Colosseum.
Anyway, with that OT and Hoenn being the location, I'm pretty sure it's legit.

edit;

Pokemon Species:Giratina
Nickname:Giratina
OT:Sayuri
IDno:11536
EV's: (if known)I dont know
IV's: (if known)I dont know
Characteristic:Somewhat vain
Ability:Leviatate(its orgin forme)
Movesragon tail, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Shadow Claw
Level Caught at:I dont know
Current Level:Lv 100
Stats:hp 503, Atk 274, Def, 322, Spatk 225, spdef 239, sped, 200
Location Caught:Appanetley arrvied at lv 100
Egg?:nope
Pokeball Caught In:master
Any other notes?:I got it 4 a birth island dexoys

This seems to be fine.

trunks18723
23rd May 2011, 3:54 PM
Pokemon Species:Riolu
Nickname: Riolu
OT:Ronaldo
IDno:08415
EV's:none
IV's: dunno
Characteristic:silly
Ability: inner focus
Moves:reversal screech copycat
Level Caught at:50
Stats:hp 103, Atk 89, Def, 64, Spatk 36, spdef 47, sped, 76
Location Caught:Challengers cave
Egg?
Pokeball Caught In: looks like a quickball
Any other notes? just seeing what people think i traded for him off the gts so

trunks18723
23rd May 2011, 4:04 PM
Pokemon Species:Golett
Nickname: Golett
OT:Mat
OT Gender:
IDno:42502
EV's:none
IV's: dunno
Nature:Adamant
Characteristic:likes to thrash about
Ability: iron fist
Moves:madnitude mega punh dynamic punch Iron Defense
Level Caught at:31
Current Level:31
Stats:hp 108, Atk 85, Def, 71, Spatk 20, spdef 70, sped, 25
Location Caught:dragonspirla tower
Egg?
Pokeball Caught In: premier ball
Any other notes? my only other shiny the primer ball seems weird is that so? any tips

Matt36
23rd May 2011, 6:38 PM
I'm not one for posting in here to complain, BUT, I need a second opinion.

Traded for a Growlithe is flawless IV's but when I checked on the SEREBII IV checker...thing it isn't giving me FLAWLESS IV's.

The Person I traded with (Who I won't name till I get a final answer here) then said they checked with 'The Judge', so I did and had this convo

"You can call me the judge

heh heh, that's actually not my real name, but its what everyone calls me

its because of this weird power I have, its a gift, really

I can discern-judge. you might say-the overall potential of individual Pokemon

If you'd like, I could judge the intriguing potential of your Pokemon

*Chose your Growlithe*

I see...I see...

This Pokemon has outstanding Potential overall

That's my determination, and it's final

Incidentally, I would say the best potential lies in its HP

And its attack stat is also good

I see, its Defence stat is also good

Its Sp.Atk is equally good

Its Sp.Def is good as well

Well, its Speed stat is also good

It can't be better in that regard. Thats how I judged it"

*END OF CONVO*

Proof of the Iv's from serebii - http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5736/proofba.png

Serebii has never let me down before...

MY QUESTION IS!

Am I reading something wrong? Like the IV's on serebii? Is serebii wrong? Will the judge tell me the IV's are flawless or is this his way of saying it is flawless?

Any other questions or comments feel free to add or ask :)

I'm not here to cause a problem for myself or the trader, I just want our back and forth to stop so I know for certain whether the IV's are flawless...I'm not even bothered about trading back for it, I have said I would keep it!

EDIT: They then sent me this: http://www.upokecenter.com/games/bw/guides/notes.php?section=The%20Judge

silicon
23rd May 2011, 7:13 PM
@trunks18723: offhand they look fine. The Golett may have been RNG'd for, considering it's nature.

@Matt36: IV calculators are not extremely accurate at level 1. If you were to level it some (keeping track of any evs) the IV ranges would eventually narrow down to show that it is in fact completely flawless as the judge states -that's just his way of saying flawless. (I assume this thing was RNG'd, which makes me wonder why they actually bothered to get Sp. Attack flawless as well, but w/e)

Matt36
23rd May 2011, 7:14 PM
@Matt36: IV calculators are not extremely accurate at level 1. If you were to level it some (keeping track of any evs) the IV ranges would eventually narrow down to show that it is in fact completely flawless as the judge states -that's just his way of saying flawless. (I assume this thing was RNG'd, which makes me wonder why they actually bothered to get Sp. Attack flawless as well, but w/e)

Excellent :) Thank you for clearing that up for us :)

trunks18723
23rd May 2011, 7:19 PM
so if it was rng'd does that mean i shouldent use it in any online stuff? or what

Missingno. Master
23rd May 2011, 7:30 PM
so if it was rng'd does that mean i shouldent use it in any online stuff? or what

RNGing isn't really cheating, just having knoweledge of how the game's random number generator works, and having good timing. RNG'd stuff is legit.

trunks18723
23rd May 2011, 7:33 PM
thanks a bunch makes me feel a little better hehe hmm if i could ask one more thing. does nintendo get made if you have helped xfer a knowinling hacked pokemon? like my pokedex has a few shiney pokes in it that i helped friends xfer. while i dont own any of theam is it bad there even in my pokedex?

Aegon
23rd May 2011, 8:32 PM
thanks a bunch makes me feel a little better hehe hmm if i could ask one more thing. does nintendo get made if you have helped xfer a knowinling hacked pokemon? like my pokedex has a few shiney pokes in it that i helped friends xfer. while i dont own any of theam is it bad there even in my pokedex?
Nintendo can't do anything about hacked Pokémon. If you feel happy about having "hacked" Pokédex entries, that's fine. If the shiny Pokémon were hacked, and you have the shiny entries, then you haven't legitimately added to your Pokédex. Although you didn't hack, a hacked Pokémon has left a mark on your game. It's up to what you feel about the subject.

A.J.
23rd May 2011, 9:28 PM
Nintendo can't do anything about hacked Pokémon. If you feel happy about having "hacked" Pokédex entries, that's fine. If the shiny Pokémon were hacked, and you have the shiny entries, then you haven't legitimately added to your Pokédex. Although you didn't hack, a hacked Pokémon has left a mark on your game. It's up to what you feel about the subject.
To add to that, Nintendo is fully aware that players get nonchalantly traded hacked pokemon all the time.

For example, you wouldn't get banned if you tried to take a hacked pokemon on Random Matchup on wi-fi. If the pokemon has any move or ability combinations it can't have, it simply will be "not allowed to participate", and you can get right back on Random Matchup if all your pokemon are legitimate.

trunks18723
23rd May 2011, 9:43 PM
thanks for the input you guys i was just a little concerned. i am not a hacker i pride myself in keeping my game legit.i still may even start a new file w/o the shiny's in my dex but i just mainly wanted to make sure there would be no negative recourse just for having them in my dex. such as not being able to enter events on tournys and so forth. you guys have been a big help though!
<3

pokemon1996
23rd May 2011, 11:22 PM
Pokemon Species: Venusaur
Nickname: Saur
OT: Blake
ID#: 54462
Shiny?: No.
EVs: idk
IVs: idk
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Overgrow
Moves: Energy Ball, Frenzy Plant, Flash, Sleep Powder
Stats:hp 364, Atk 263, Def 265, Spatk 328, spdef 299, speed 233
Location Caught: It was my leafgreen starter.
Egg: nope
Any other notes? I have had this venusaur for 6 years. Trained it myself from a bulbasaur in leafgreen. I let my friend borrow it a few times and he added frenzy plant. I just want to know if he did anything else to it.

Ultimate Glalie
23rd May 2011, 11:48 PM
Any other notes? I have had this venusaur for 6 years. Trained it myself from a bulbasaur in leafgreen. I let my friend borrow it a few times and he added frenzy plant. I just want to know if he did anything else to it.It would appear to still be completely legit.

akaSnowWolf
23rd May 2011, 11:56 PM
OT: Mat
ID#: 17616
Shiny: Yes.
EVs: 0
IVs: near flawless with hidden power electric
Nature: timid
Characteristic: Mischievous.
Moves: Tackle, Tail whip
Stats:hp 22, Atk 9, Def 11, Spatk 12, spdef 11, speed 12
Location Caught: Nuvema Town
Any other notes? Could have been RNG'd, but the date on it is 1/18/11. Im aware people can change their DS' date so if someone could verify this as legit or not id be very happy.

A.J.
23rd May 2011, 11:58 PM
Any other notes? I have had this venusaur for 6 years. Trained it myself from a bulbasaur in leafgreen. I let my friend borrow it a few times and he added frenzy plant. I just want to know if he did anything else to it.

The IVs are all 31. It would seem as though it has EVs of 252 across the board as well (which is illegal, making an EV total of 1,512). All the stats are at their respective maxima (Keep in mind that HP, Atk, Def, and SpDef are at the maximum for a neutral nature, and Speed is at the maximum for a hindering nature).

Your friend did more to your Venusaur than add Frenzy Plant...

Zombiexecutioner
24th May 2011, 12:35 AM
Just wanna make sure its legit before I trade it.
Deoxys
Pokemon Info:
Mild Nature
12/12/2010
Kanto
Apparently arrived at lvl 100
OT: Kayton
ID No:36760
Exp:1250000

Knows moves hyper beam, ice beam, shadow ball, and psycho boost.
It was in a masterball

Thanks in advance:)

Panbobo
24th May 2011, 1:46 AM
Just wanna make sure its legit before I trade it.
Deoxys
Pokemon Info:
Mild Nature
12/12/2010
Kanto
Apparently arrived at lvl 100
OT: Kayton
ID No:36760
Exp:1250000

Knows moves hyper beam, ice beam, shadow ball, and psycho boost.
It was in a masterball

Thanks in advance:)

does it says "Arrived after a long time travel"? And could you post it's stats?

pokemon1996
24th May 2011, 2:54 AM
The IVs are all 31. It would seem as though it has EVs of 252 across the board as well (which is illegal, making an EV total of 1,512). All the stats are at their respective maxima (Keep in mind that HP, Atk, Def, and SpDef are at the maximum for a neutral nature, and Speed is at the maximum for a hindering nature).

Your friend did more to your Venusaur than add Frenzy Plant...

Now someone is definitely getting a roundhouse kick to the face Chuck Norris style....

trunks18723
24th May 2011, 4:37 AM
Pokemon Species: Latias
OT: Danae
ID#:19701
Moves: dragon pulse,hidden power, thunderbolt, trick
Level Caught at: arrived at level 50
Stats:hp 156, Atk90, Def 110, Spatk 161, spdef 182, speed 143
Location Caught: Hoenn arrived at level 50 after a long travel through time
has Pkrs
and also

Pokemon Species:Latios
Nickname:LATIOS
OT: JACOB
ID#: 63305
Characteristic: likes to relax
Moves:dragonbreath,protect/luster purge psycho shidt
Level Caught at: arrived at 49 iam assuming 40
Stats:hp 155, Atk 97, Def 90, Spatk 149, spdef 119, speed 132
Location Caught: Johto aparentlly arived at lvl 49

seems ok to me i was more wondering about the latias? any thoughts thanks guys

Ju-da-su
24th May 2011, 6:09 AM
OT: Mat
ID#: 17616
Shiny: Yes.
EVs: 0
IVs: near flawless with hidden power electric
Characteristic: Mischievous.
Moves: Tackle, Tail whip
Stats:hp 22, Atk 9, Def 11, Spatk 12, spdef 11, speed 12
Location Caught: Nuvema Town
Any other notes? Could have been RNG'd, but the date on it is 1/18/11. Im aware people can change their DS' date so if someone could verify this as legit or not id be very happy.

If the name is still Japanese, then it's legit. If not, someone must've hack in the name to change it to English, which will make it semi-hacked. Mat is well known for being a RNG researcher who's very good at RNG'ing, so as far as the pokemon ITSELF goes, it's legit. .-.

azurimon
24th May 2011, 6:46 AM
Pokemon Species: Latias
OT: Danae
ID#:19701
Moves: dragon pulse,hidden power, thunderbolt, trick
Level Caught at: arrived at level 50
Stats:hp 156, Atk90, Def 110, Spatk 161, spdef 182, speed 143
Location Caught: Hoenn arrived at level 50 after a long travel through time
has Pkrs
and also

Pokemon Species:Latios
Nickname:LATIOS
OT: JACOB
ID#: 63305
Characteristic: likes to relax
Moves:dragonbreath,protect/luster purge psycho shidt
Level Caught at: arrived at 49 iam assuming 40
Stats:hp 155, Atk 97, Def 90, Spatk 149, spdef 119, speed 132
Location Caught: Johto aparentlly arived at lvl 49

seems ok to me i was more wondering about the latias? any thoughts thanks guys

Latias seems legit, as you can get a Lv. 30 one in Ruby and Emerald. Latios is alright as well.

Honah
24th May 2011, 8:26 AM
Pokemon Species: Riolu
Nickname: RIOLU
OT: Sam
IDno: 26564
EV's: 0
Ability: Steadfast
Moves: Reversal/Screech/Copycat/Nasty Plot
Stats: Attack 81, Defense 52, Sp. Attack 52, Sp. Defense 60, Speed 68
Location Caught: Challenger's Cave
Any other notes?: None. I got this from a friend. Also wondering, since it looks like it was nicknamed because it's a Gen V capture and they named it in ALL CAPS, will it stay RIOLU when it evolves?? Suck!

Lorde
24th May 2011, 8:30 AM
Pokemon Species: Riolu
Nickname: RIOLU
OT: Sam
IDno: 26564
EV's: 0
Ability: Steadfast
Moves: Reversal/Screech/Copycat/Nasty Plot
Stats: Attack 81, Defense 52, Sp. Attack 52, Sp. Defense 60, Speed 68
Location Caught: Challenger's Cave
Any other notes?: None. I got this from a friend. Also wondering, since it looks like it was nicknamed because it's a Gen V capture and they named it in ALL CAPS, will it stay RIOLU when it evolves?? Suck!

It looks legit, and yes, its name will be RIOLU since it's been nicknamed.

Honah
24th May 2011, 8:39 AM
It looks legit, and yes, its name will be RIOLU since it's been nicknamed.

Darn, well, I can get used to it. I'll just have to shout "RIOLU!!!!" whenever I talk about shiny Lucario. Thanks.

Arande
24th May 2011, 11:20 AM
If the name is still Japanese, then it's legit. If not, someone must've hack in the name to change it to English, which will make it semi-hacked. Mat is well known for being a RNG researcher who's very good at RNG'ing, so as far as the pokemon ITSELF goes, it's legit. .-.

I'd be curious how he RNG'd for that without having any way of advancing the IV RNG, but meh, could have just gone for the PID RNG and the IVs up to dumb luck. Anyways

edit: wait, is the hidden power 70? Urge to get his parameter info to see if someone else can recreate that target frame or not, but i"m lazy.

Kyuuky
24th May 2011, 12:35 PM
I wonder if that one is hacked:

Pokemon Species: Rhyperior
IDno: 31334
Nature: Serious
Characteristic: Somewhat stubborn
Ability: Hard Rock
Moves: Megahorn, Cut, Earthquake, Stone Edge
Stats: HP: 356, Attack: 316, Defense: 273, Special Attack: 149, Special Defense: 148, Speed: 94

Afwan
24th May 2011, 2:32 PM
Pokemon Species: Deoxys
IDno: 22653
Ability: Pressure
Moves: shadow ball psychic thunder and swift
Level Caught at : 30
Current Level: 80
Stats: HP: 181, Attack: 318, Defense: 70, Special Attack: 341, Special Defense: 54, Speed: 289

~Light
24th May 2011, 2:45 PM
I wonder if that one is hacked:

Pokemon Species: Rhyperior
IDno: 31334
Characteristic: Somewhat stubborn
Ability: Hard Rock
Moves: Megahorn, Cut, Earthquake, Stone Edge
Stats: HP: 356, Attack: 316, Defense: 273, Special Attack: 149, Special Defense: 148, Speed: 94

Ability Hard Rock doesn't exist. It's called Solid Rock

Otherwise if it's ability is solid rock, it looks legit to me

Kyuuky
24th May 2011, 3:14 PM
Ability Hard Rock doesn't exist. It's called Solid Rock

Otherwise if it's ability is solid rock, it looks legit to me

Ah yes, I meant Solid Rock.

Thank you for checking.

Aello
24th May 2011, 3:20 PM
Pokemon Species: Deino
Nickname: Deino
OT: Cris
IDno: 38409
Characteristic: somewhat vain
Ability: Hustle
Moves: Crunch, Slam, Dragon Pulse, Work Up
Level Caught at: 39
Current Level: 39
Stats: 64 / 50 / 48 / 56 / 35
Location Caught: Victory Road
Pokeball Caught In: Ultra Ball
Any other notes?: He looks legit but I wanna make double sure as I'm new to trading on the GTS. Plus, all they wanted was any Larvitar.

Afwan
24th May 2011, 3:33 PM
Pokemon Species: Deino
Nickname: Deino
OT: Cris
IDno: 38409
Characteristic: somewhat vain
Ability: Hustle
Moves: Crunch, Slam, Dragon Pulse, Work Up
Level Caught at: 39
Current Level: 39
Stats: 64 / 50 / 48 / 56 / 35
Location Caught: Victory Road
Pokeball Caught In: Ultra Ball
Any other notes?: He looks legit but I wanna make double sure as I'm new to trading on the GTS. Plus, all they wanted was any Larvitar.
Your Lucky
it looks legit
nothing wrong about it at all
Congrats

akaSnowWolf
24th May 2011, 11:23 PM
I'd be curious how he RNG'd for that without having any way of advancing the IV RNG, but meh, could have just gone for the PID RNG and the IVs up to dumb luck. Anyways

edit: wait, is the hidden power 70? Urge to get his parameter info to see if someone else can recreate that target frame or not, but i"m lazy.

Unfortuantely idk what damage hidden power has 2 of the ivs are 31 and the rest I believe are 30, as for the name its in english...does that mean its not legit?

silicon
24th May 2011, 11:31 PM
Unfortuantely idk what damage hidden power has 2 of the ivs are 31 and the rest I believe are 30, as for the name its in english...does that mean its not legit?

The language of the name shouldn't be an issue. I believe Ja-Du-Su was thinking about how the international games weren't out at that time, and the japanese games have a limit of 5 english characters for names (so I've heard). However that really doesn't matter as the date could be set wrong on the ds (and would be for RNGing).

politoedlord
25th May 2011, 12:29 AM
I want to see what you guys think before i trade it. I already showed him to the judge. This one seems legit but what throws me off a bit is the pokeball. I mean, i'd use a masterball to catch a shiny legendary but a shiny gulpin? hmm...

Pokemon Species: Gulpin
Nickname: GULPIN
OT: SHADOW
IDno: 06874
Characteristic: Quick tempered
Ability: Sticky Hold
Moves: Pound, Yawn, Poison Gas
Level Caught at: 12
Current Level: 12
Stats: 18 / 19 / 16 / 20 / 13
Location Caught: Hoen, apparently arrived at Lv.12 after a long travel through time.

Ultimate Glalie
25th May 2011, 12:53 AM
I want to see what you guys think before i trade it. I already showed him to the judge. This one seems legit but what throws me off a bit is the pokeball. I mean, i'd use a masterball to catch a shiny legendary but a shiny gulpin? hmm...

Pokemon Species: Gulpin
Nickname: GULPIN
OT: SHADOW
IDno: 06874
Ability: Sticky Hold
Moves: Pound, Yawn, Poison Gas
Level Caught at: 12
Current Level: 12
Stats: 18 / 19 / 16 / 20 / 13
Location Caught: Hoen, apparently arrived at Lv.12 after a long travel through time.
Pokeball Caught In: Master BallIt seems to be alright. It's always possible that the person didn't have any other balls at the time and had no choice but to use their Master Ball. That, or they didn't want to risk fainting the Gulpin. Either way, it's still most likely legit.

akaSnowWolf
25th May 2011, 1:31 AM
The language of the name shouldn't be an issue. I believe Ja-Du-Su was thinking about how the international games weren't out at that time, and the japanese games have a limit of 5 english characters for names (so I've heard). However that really doesn't matter as the date could be set wrong on the ds (and would be for RNGing).

Alright cool thanks. :)

trunks18723
25th May 2011, 3:25 AM
hey guys my friend just gave me a mystery mew was gonna post him!
Pokemon Species:Mew
OT: MYSTRY in red
OT Gender:
Characteristic: Highly curious
Moves: pound/transform/reflect type/megapunch
Stats: 40/ 25 / 25 /27 / 25/ 26
Location Caught: Hoenn, apparently arrived at Lv.10 after a long travel through time.Fateful encounter

everything checks out except for those other 2 moves? any one know whats up he seems legit but are those moves?

Regiultima
25th May 2011, 3:30 AM
hey guys my friend just gave me a mystery mew was gonna post him!
Pokemon Species:Mew
OT: MYSTRY in red
OT Gender:
Characteristic: Highly curious
Moves: pound/transform/reflect type/megapunch
Stats: 40/ 25 / 25 /27 / 25/ 26
Location Caught: Hoenn, apparently arrived at Lv.10 after a long travel through time.Fateful encounter

everything checks out except for those other 2 moves? any one know whats up he seems legit but are those moves?

Mega Punch and Reflect Type are level up attacks (MP at lvl 10 and RT at Base) so they both check out assuming (s)he used Heart Scales to get those moves. Plus, Mega Punch is a Gen III move tutor move (at least in FR/LG it is).

trunks18723
25th May 2011, 3:36 AM
aye i see dident think of that well thanks much bro i really love this site hehe <3

trunks18723
25th May 2011, 4:40 AM
ok one more while i am getting pokes from my friends game!
Pokemon Species:Caterpie
OT:MICHAEL
OT Gender:male
dex NO. 010
IDno:45760
Ability: Sheild Dust
Moves:tackle/string shot
Stats: 12/ 5 / 5 /5 / 5/ 6
Location Caught: Johto, apparently arrived at Lv.1

any thoughts before i take it to the trade forums? if at all?

Penguinsftw
25th May 2011, 5:05 AM
ok one more while i am getting pokes from my friends game!
Pokemon Species:Caterpie
OT:MICHAEL
OT Gender:male
dex NO. 010
IDno:45760
Ability: Sheild Dust
Moves:tackle/string shot
Stats: 12/ 5 / 5 /5 / 5/ 6
Location Caught: Johto, apparently arrived at Lv.1

any thoughts before i take it to the trade forums? if at all?

Im not sure about the Level caught at:
is it breeded?

trunks18723
25th May 2011, 5:12 AM
hmm not sure he just had it in his box is there anyway to tell if it is?

trunks18723
25th May 2011, 5:15 AM
cant you RNG a shiny like it from the daycare though?

Afwan
25th May 2011, 7:25 AM
Pokemon Species: Deoxys
IDno: 22653
Ability: Pressure
Moves: shadow ball psychic thunder and swift
Level Caught at : 30
Current Level: 80
Stats: HP: 181, Attack: 318, Defense: 70, Special Attack: 341, Special Defense: 54, Speed: 289
can someone answer my question?

Inchtall
25th May 2011, 1:20 PM
Hey, remember that Darkrai I asked about a while ago? Well, just out of curiosity, I tried putting it on the GTS, and it wouldn't accept. Does this add to being a hack, or is it an event? It doesn't know the special moves, so that bothers me.

Dragongirl777
25th May 2011, 4:38 PM
Hi everyone^^ I need ur help guys to define if a Typhlosion i just got from GTS negotiations is legit or hacked. . .

;157; ;157; ;157;

Nickname:Typhlosion
OT:ADAM(blue)
ID:02720
Nature:Docile
Characteristics:Loves to eat
Moves: Flame Wheel,Swift,Quick Attk,Flame Charge
Current lvl:39
Lvl caught at:"Apparently arrived at lvl.19"
Location received:Sinnoh
Current Stats: Attk 76
Def 66
Sp Attk 100
Sp Def 80
Speed 87
Pokeball caught in: Regular pokeball

If anyone could tell me i would appreciate it^^ thank you:D (I would also add a pic of it but i just dont know howXD)