PDA

View Full Version : When To Start In Australia

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

OzBlackman
5th January 2005, 3:05 PM
This thread is not only about when will the new series of Pokemon begin in Australia, but also a discussion of the episodes when it starts.

When will Pokemon start?!? I've been waiting.

The first Episode looks good it's called, what you seed is what you get.

DISCUSS PLZ???

Sharpshooter
5th January 2005, 4:43 PM
What the Aussie's haven't started season 7 yet?! God and I thought we were far behind.

Alfonso
5th January 2005, 6:22 PM
What the Aussie's haven't started season 7 yet?! God and I thought we were far behind.

Dude, those in the UK without Sky/Freeview/Whatever haven't even gotten that much into ADVANCED. The last episode that aired was... like, 'Brave the Surf'.

Vermilion
5th January 2005, 9:10 PM
the latest episode in the uk was he one were ash meets brawly, so were going slowly but hardly moving ¬_¬

Hales
5th January 2005, 9:12 PM
I'm predicting that Aussies will get to see S7 around February... if not I'll complain to whoever actually wants to hear me complain :)

Double-Edge
5th January 2005, 9:31 PM
if i recall, we dont get series 7 till april/may. so its still a while. but keep in mind im going by cartoon network and not channel ten

Yellow
5th January 2005, 10:05 PM
I thought that the UK and Australia would at least have Pokemon Advanced Challenge by now. The next episode we have here in the US is Taking Home the Lombre and Destiny Deoxys is going to air January 22nd, 2 weeks before the DVD release! Anyway, I think Australia will get season 7 when the US gets season 8.

OzBlackman
6th January 2005, 1:30 AM
I thought that the UK and Australia would at least have Pokemon Advanced Challenge by now. The next episode we have here in the US is Taking Home the Lombre and Destiny Deoxys is going to air January 22nd, 2 weeks before the DVD release! Anyway, I think Australia will get season 7 when the US gets season 8.

Last year we got season 6 when USA was a fair bit into it, and finished before them somehow. TRUE.

We start season 7 in about mid-Feburary on CHANNEL TEN.

~BlAcKyBoI

Sharpshooter
6th January 2005, 3:17 AM
There seems to be a proportion of uk Poké viewers without Sky, shame because last I heard GMTV isn't airing Pokémon at present, bearing in mind there are claims it's supposed to be edited badly too.

OzBlackman
6th January 2005, 1:09 PM
This isn't about the UK, don't go off topic

Alfonso
6th January 2005, 2:19 PM

So? The UK (Those without Sky/Freeview/Whatever) is also suffering from Pokemon not being shown, so discussing it is hardly going Off-Topic. And even if it was, leave such comments to The Mods. You'll find that many members don't appreciate being snapped at by those without authority/good reason.

Oh, and Sharpshooter, you heard right. The editing that the episodes go through are disgusting. 'A Poached Ego' was by far one of the worst... like when Rico came face to face with Ash, they edited out the battle with Fearow! Along with many other things.

Sharpshooter
6th January 2005, 4:57 PM

Erm, I wasn't. We (cos it wasn't just me) were comparing time schedules between the Uk and Van Demon's land. There just wasn't enough of your fellow convicts around it seemed, so we'd thought we'd keep you busy :p

OzBlackman
7th January 2005, 1:58 AM
CONVICTS.
Sounds RACIST.

Andrew
7th January 2005, 2:27 AM
The last episode Australia saw was that dodgy Wattson Gym Battle.

Double-Edge
7th January 2005, 2:37 AM
Erm, I wasn't. We (cos it wasn't just me) were comparing time schedules between the Uk and Van Demon's land. There just wasn't enough of your fellow convicts around it seemed, so we'd thought we'd keep you busy :p

Australia has never been known as Van Demons Land, Australia was originally New Holland. Tasmania, which, is a state/island, Located to the south of Australia, was called Van Demons Land (Most convicts were sent there), not Australia as a whole

Just a little history

Now, Australia may have been where England dumped all there convicts, but that was in the early years. Not all where convicts, but it just seems to be a stereotype kinda thing, kinda like how the rest of the world makes fun of Englands poor dentistry and all the jokes about New Zealanders and sheep. I dont like the convict jokes, i think they are poor, and out-dated.

Now thats off topic

back on topic..................

Channel Ten, Southern Cross Ten, whatever you want to call it, is ment to have the new series of Pokemon late February, early March

Cartoon Network wont have it till April/May

00shoe
7th January 2005, 4:10 AM
Im predicting April/May/June for 10 to air Pokemon: AC I think Pokemon usually gets air in Australia when USA see about 40ish eps into the series and Cartoon Network will since follow proberly showing June/July (or late as October).

Im also like to know when the DVD for the 6 and 7 movie comming here! :S

OzBlackman
7th January 2005, 7:45 AM
The wattson gym battle was the last episode, it was really dodgy, i didn't enjoy it...
OH WELL....

Hales
7th January 2005, 9:04 AM
I've been waiting to hear about S7 as well, I was hoping it will come out within the next two months... I wasn't fond of the last episode but I've seen it like ten times now :)

I am also wondering about when the Sixth and Seventh movies will be out here... just like I want to know what happened to the first two volumes of Pokemon Advanced which was supposed to be out Nov. 16 but they had a distributer malfunction and have since put it on hold... *grumbles*

EXP:282
7th January 2005, 9:15 AM
I kept looking at the tv guide after the wattson episode and i was like, WTF??? i had only watched about 5 episodes before that. Man i wish i hadnt been sleeping in on those holidays. (This was last year of course).

Misty-Fan-Forever
7th January 2005, 3:59 PM
Yeah the last eppie we saw was 'Watt's with Wattson'. I was upset cause I though we weren't gonna get series 7. I din't know that Pokemon aired on channel 10 lol. I always watch it on Cartoon Network and since I have digital I can find the synopsis and what episode is airing in the 7 day margin :P But I can't do that with channel 10 for anyone who had Foxtel digital will know you can't do it for channel 7 or 10. But if it's on channel 10 in about Feb/Mar I'm gonna find a way to see what time it's on :P Btw has anyone got a source on how they found out about it airing or just guessing lol.

Double-Edge
8th January 2005, 12:05 AM
Yeah the last eppie we saw was 'Watt's with Wattson'. I was upset cause I though we weren't gonna get series 7. I din't know that Pokemon aired on channel 10 lol. I always watch it on Cartoon Network and since I have digital I can find the synopsis and what episode is airing in the 7 day margin :P But I can't do that with channel 10 for anyone who had Foxtel digital will know you can't do it for channel 7 or 10. But if it's on channel 10 in about Feb/Mar I'm gonna find a way to see what time it's on :P Btw has anyone got a source on how they found out about it airing or just guessing lol.

i always watch it on cartoon network. its on too early on channel 10

OzBlackman
8th January 2005, 2:30 AM
c'mon guys, i watch it every morning!

Double-Edge
8th January 2005, 8:12 AM
c'mon guys, i watch it every morning!

more than likely a big difference between me and you though. your probably still in school, so your up to watch it. im a baker, so im working between the hours of 1am and 12 pm, so watching it at 5pm on Cartoon Network is alot easier for me than taping it of a morning, so i will wait till its on austar digital

Misty-Fan-Forever
8th January 2005, 9:38 PM
Lol what time is it even on on channel 10? I mean when it used to be on or does it still play the episodes?

OzBlackman
9th January 2005, 11:59 AM
No it doesn't still play the episodes currently. It usually (when the new season starts) airs POKEMON at 8:00 on CHEEZE TV on the Ten Network

Misty-Fan-Forever
9th January 2005, 8:41 PM
:( I'll be at school at 8 I leave at 7:30 ish :9 I'll tape it :P But it depends, it might air at 7 am for me cause of Daighlight Savings :P

Double-Edge
9th January 2005, 11:27 PM
Cheez TV was taken off channel ten. they will just be airing cartoons

OzBlackman
10th January 2005, 4:04 AM
NO they didn't, i watched it this morning, don't put things on here that aren't true.

00shoe
10th January 2005, 5:04 AM
Cheez TV was taken off channel ten. they will just be airing cartoons

Yeah, I havent seen Jade and Ryan for a while, I remember hearing that they were going...

I think they just play cartoons...

Double-Edge
11th January 2005, 4:03 AM
NO they didn't, i watched it this morning, don't put things on here that aren't true.

theres a thread already about Cheez TV being taken off the air.

Starting end of February its ment to be gone, since the contracts of both Jade and Ryan expire, and Channel Ten see no point in keeping them on the air

So dont say things arent true when you dont know whether its true or not

OzBlackman
12th January 2005, 10:53 AM
Off topic! anyway, Pokemon shuld start on ten in mid-feburary

JazzJazz
14th January 2005, 3:22 AM
Crush Gear is almost over on Cheez TV (sadly), so perhaps the new episodes will occupy that slot.

Misty-Fan-Forever
17th January 2005, 5:31 AM
You never know, Advance Challenge might come to Cheez T.V when Crush Gear finishes. I wish that the T.V guide for channel 10 didn't come in weeks..then we could find out. By the way, no one answered my question...Is there a source on this :(

00shoe
20th January 2005, 12:56 AM
You never know, Advance Challenge might come to Cheez T.V when Crush Gear finishes. I wish that the T.V guide for channel 10 didn't come in weeks..then we could find out. By the way, no one answered my question...Is there a source on this :(

this site (http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/veemon/cheeztv.html) has pretty trust worthy info about upcomming cheeze tv stuff...

and it say that transformers: ROD is taking over it, oh man that was like the worst transformers series! :S

Misty-Fan-Forever
20th January 2005, 4:44 PM
:confused: It seems as though cheez TV still is still not authorised to air series yet :( Hmm....And they wont air on Cartoon Network in Febuary so who nkows when they'll air...I hope it's soon.

JazzJazz
21st January 2005, 8:59 PM
:confused: It seems as though cheez TV still is still not authorised to air series yet :( Hmm....And they wont air on Cartoon Network in Febuary so who nkows when they'll air...I hope it's soon.

At least when we get it they'll air it Monday-Friday, so we'll catch up pretty quickly...

Misty-Fan-Forever
22nd January 2005, 7:23 AM
That's good :) But how do we know that weare going to get it :S

JazzJazz
22nd January 2005, 9:47 PM
That's good :) But how do we know that weare going to get it :S

We're definitely going to get it... just be patient and keep an eye on Kirben's site for the latest updates about its arrival.

OzBlackman
31st January 2005, 2:10 PM
of course we'll get it!!! we may take very long but most shows still air here

Misty-Fan-Forever
1st February 2005, 7:11 AM
I hope so. We didn't get series 6 till America was about to start series 7. So maybe when they are done we'll get them :P Btw what's th link to kirby's site? You know, just so I can stay updated.

00shoe
1st February 2005, 7:36 AM
I hope so. We didn't get series 6 till America was about to start series 7.

Actually we finish season 6, 3 or 4 eps. before usa did :P we definately saw whats with wattson before them.

Like I say before I think they will start showing the series when usa seen about 40 eps into serries 7.

Just be lucky that cheeze tv isnt as far behind with pokemon, as they are with yu-gi-oh. (usa upto season 4 while cheeze tv is up to season 2, if u dont have nickoledeon on cable, then your way behind). ;)

Misty-Fan-Forever
1st February 2005, 12:34 PM
To true. I never watched cheeze TV before(I saw it when I was younger that how i saw Pokemon from Kanto to Johto), I watched series 6 on Cartoon Network. So maybe it aired on Cheeze Tv Before US finished and I saw it on CN later on :P We get an episode everydy whereas the US and UK get it once a week. Maybe Aussie is getting the dubbed versions but are not airing them until we can veiw them every weekday until series 7 end :) Or even earlier.

Additional Note ~ I am SO glad this topic isn't dead anymore lol. It was on page...5 I think? Ah well we just need to keep posting :)

Misty-Fan-Forever
6th February 2005, 7:08 AM
Lol, it's becoming dead again :P I'll revive it :) Well Series 7 is not goin to be on CN in Feb we know that. And It won't be on Cheeze TV till maybe March/April. I have searched everywhere and it hasn't been confirmed yet :( I just hope it's soon cu I can no longer wait lol. Well when we get it, it will be aired every weekday so we'll catch up :P Also Movie 6 isn't released yet, but Igot it of Amazon so i saw it :P I wonder why America had the DVD's and vids of every series (well 1-6) and we only have series 1. And they have 6 movies (nearly 7) and we only have 5 :/ Ok enough of my raving, but the air dat is so far still unconfirmed but it's too popular not to air here.

Geki
7th February 2005, 2:20 AM
Maybe it'll air around sometime next September again.

Misty-Fan-Forever
9th February 2005, 9:33 AM
:S September is a LONG wait :( Ahh well. But America Will be finished with series 7 by then so....If we get them when then they are maybe...5 episodes from finishing the series (thay have 5 weeks till it ends then) We air one every weekday and we might finish before them like we did with Hoenn. What episode does series seven finish on? :S

OzBlackman
11th February 2005, 4:25 PM
Pokemon starts on Cheez TV before cartoon Network. it'll be aroung MUCH before september, probly early march

JazzJazz
11th February 2005, 9:04 PM
Pokemon starts on Cheez TV before cartoon Network. it'll be aroung MUCH before september, probly early march

There's nothing set in stone that says Cheez TV will have it first... just keep tuned to Kirben's web-site and be patient.

Misty-Fan-Forever
12th February 2005, 4:02 AM
Kirben's website? Whats that lol. Could I get the link for that :)

OzBlackman
13th February 2005, 2:57 PM
Cheez tv is always before cartoon network

Misty-Fan-Forever
14th February 2005, 2:17 PM
Well I've checked in the TV guide and they don't show what shows are in Cheeze TV. so it's gonna be harder to find out the date :(

JazzJazz
17th February 2005, 9:46 PM
Well I've checked in the TV guide and they don't show what shows are in Cheeze TV. so it's gonna be harder to find out the date :(

The TV guide will only give you the upcoming shows for the next week, Kirben usually has the jump of Cheez TV's schedule by at least two weeks.

Misty-Fan-Forever
19th February 2005, 3:13 AM
Well i don't know that website lol. Well we are most likely going to get it in March. That is if we get privilages to the episodes fromAmerica.

JazzJazz
19th February 2005, 9:56 PM
Well i don't know that website lol.

This isn't advertising, but Kirben's web-site can be found at http://members.optusnet.com.au/veemon/ and you should keep an eye on it for the latest about when we're getting the new Pokemon episodes.

Misty-Fan-Forever
20th February 2005, 1:47 AM
Thank you so much *hugs* I will be sure to keep an eye out :)

Hales
20th February 2005, 7:08 AM
I'm starting to get desperate... but not too desperate mind you, about watching S7 of Pokemon... but I guess I have to wait :(

So it's not coming out in the next two months?

JazzJazz
20th February 2005, 7:42 AM
So it's not coming out in the next two months?

At this point it doesn't look good, but keep an eye on Kirben's site as things can change...

OzBlackman
27th March 2005, 12:21 PM
A friend told me it's coming in July, i wonder if thats true???

27th March 2005, 4:44 PM
Well whenever it comes, it certainly will come this year.

Misty-Fan-Forever
27th March 2005, 7:01 PM
A friend told me it's coming in July, i wonder if thats true???

That depends on what their recource is. And hopefully it will come this year Stacee. Thanx for giving this thread life again guys lol, I though everyone had forgotten it :(

hazza123
28th March 2005, 2:57 AM
I really wish Australia would hurry up and air the episodes already. I havent seen pokemon for months. Cartoon Netwrok have even stopped airing repeats. I hope that if it does come one Chanel 10, then we will see a new episode a dat. that way we may be able to catch up to the other countries!!

Willow's Tara
29th March 2005, 4:37 AM
Well i am starting to lose hope.. I haven't thought about Pokemon more then a month! I watched and thought of Buffy more then a month and that finished two years ago!.. they better hurry up or they probably end up losing Australian viewers....

Amd i keep thinking maybe whoever controls when they air is just neglecting Pokemopn like they neglected Charmed, they think X-factor, Big Brother, Amercian idol anbd such are more important then Charmed, so maybe they are doing the same with Pokemon just because they don't like it or they think other things are miore important

00shoe
29th March 2005, 11:17 AM
Look if they are able to show spiderman that was made in the 60's I think they will show Pokemon :P it all the matter of how much usa has seen, in my opinion, I dont want it to be season 5 again where they stop and never showed that last 4 or so eps in that season (thanks to Cartoon Network I was able to see it).

Misty-Fan-Forever
29th March 2005, 11:34 AM
They are most likely to air series 7 when it has finished in America, we don't have rights to them yet I don't think. too bad there is nothing we can do :(

30th March 2005, 1:45 AM
Fellow Aussies, i have some great news!!!
Pokemon is up again next wednesday on Cheese TV according to the Herald Suns TV Guide
And i dont think they will be repeats because if they were, it would have said (R)
So it will be the last cartoon on Cheese TV so 8:00 in the morning.

I hope this make everyones day, cause i know it made mine!!! ^__^

Misty-Fan-Forever
30th March 2005, 4:32 AM
Darn I missed it :( But thankies SO much for giving such good new *hugs* I'll have to check it out tomorrow and this definantly made my day :)

30th March 2005, 4:39 AM
No prob!
Note: i said next wednesday, not today. So we have all holidays (victoria anyway) to wacth them ,so dont worry!
(i didnt go to school today cause my mum thought the year 9s and 10s had some sport thing on and i didnt wanna got. Hey but she asked last night if i was goin to school today i said no, i thought she was joking! But i read it this morning)
Naughty me!

Misty-Fan-Forever
30th March 2005, 5:57 AM
Gah I can't read lol. I have holidays now so I'll have to tape them :P Thankies so much though.

AmberBensonfan
30th March 2005, 6:07 AM
Next Wednesday? that good news then, I will have to tape it thought, since i go back to school on next Tuesday but that is good, lets hope i remeber it though

hazza123
30th March 2005, 1:14 PM
About time is all that I can say. This actually suits me really well. My school starts at 8:45, so I can leave home at 8:35 and be at school by roll call :p

Misty-Fan-Forever
31st March 2005, 8:02 AM
Lucky, my school starts at 8:45 as well but I have to leave at 7:45 because of my parents :(

PokemonMaster!
31st March 2005, 11:53 AM
I havnt posted on the board in ages! This is soooo good newz! i cant wait till next wednesday! Thanx heaps Stacee. U r a a legend!!! *big warm hug*

Kylie-chan
31st March 2005, 12:02 PM
omg omg Wednesday?! *tells her brother* =3 I can't wait XD

OzBlackman
31st March 2005, 2:01 PM
Great BTW this thread is also about disussion of the episodes when they start!

charizard trainer #1
31st March 2005, 11:58 PM
Wonder when Cartoon Network start the new season. Probably next month. You know i had the feeling Australian networks forgot about pokemon.

1st April 2005, 12:42 AM
Well they say Yu-Gi-Oh is more popular and in a way they're true.
Because thats the 'craze' here at the moment and Cheez TV will not let that go.
Most things on that program are anime anyway.(part from Spongebob, i remember yesterdays ep where they had to go look for treasure. Hehehe i love the bit where it goes
'PLASTIC' in a godly tone.)
Cheez TV would never let Pokemon OR Yu-Gi-Oh it go due to the ratings when it was really popular here at one stage (Pokemon i mean)

But i dont think K-zone will let it go either. It still lingers around in there.

OzBlackman
1st April 2005, 3:42 PM
I can't wait till wednesday but are you all sure it's on wednesday?

1st April 2005, 3:43 PM
well on sunday i will have a look at the weekly tv guide to have a second look, i will tell if its on.

JazzJazz
1st April 2005, 10:03 PM
I can't wait till wednesday but are you all sure it's on wednesday?

Kirben is rarely wrong.

With three episodes a we we should catch up with the US pretty quickly... we'll probably surpass them too.

hazza123
2nd April 2005, 11:33 AM
Hey
Does anyone know what episode they will start at. I hope they dont start from the beggining of Advanced, cuz then we will probably never catch up to America.

Misty-Fan-Forever
2nd April 2005, 1:26 PM
If it start from series 7 (which it says) then it will start from 'What you seed it what you get' which is the episode right after 'Watt's with Wattson' :) *I can't wait!!*

2nd April 2005, 1:30 PM
I'll be getting the guide tomorrow, and will see.

Robert0427
2nd April 2005, 1:58 PM
Its a pity i cant watch the 2nd half of Pokemon Advanced on Cheez TV as my work starts at 8:00 am... in regards to the thread repliers who say that Pokemon Advanced will pick up from where the 1st half of the season finished next month on Cartoon Network im 50/50 with that possibility, the last few years whenever pokemon finished one part of a season it would be at least 4 or 5 months before the 2nd half was put on Cartoon Network due to the fact that new cartoon shows are being introduced

My guess is that the 2nd half of Pokemon Advanced season will come on Cartoon Network towards the end of July and start of August

New shows that are delaying Pokemon AG from coming on air straight away

1. Justice League Unlimited
2. Hi Hi Ami Yumi Pumi

2nd April 2005, 2:00 PM
What the fudge is Hi Hi Ami Yumi Pumi, i never heard of it.

Kal-El
3rd April 2005, 1:59 PM
Wow. Yet another thread for us! XD

Having High School now sorta leaves me at a disadvantage. Anyone know when it starts?

Robert0427
3rd April 2005, 2:18 PM
Sorry about the spelling of that second show as i've only seen the cartoon ad that has been announcing the show's airing date a couple of times .... it is called Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi, im not exaclty sure what the show is about but from what i have heard on the TV and read in Sunday Mail TV guide it's supposed to be some sort of Japanese animation show

I think that this new Japanese animation is probably being aired just until Pokemon AG comes back on air towards the end of July and start of August... if Pokemon does come on air between towards the end or start of those 2 months mentioned i'll be able to watch it as my Horticulture course finishes at the end of July

00shoe
4th April 2005, 1:19 AM
Isn't Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi on Mugusie (sorry about spelling)

and Pokemon is part of Toonami? Cartoon Network usually give Cheeze Tv a head start on all their shows before airing their shows...

4th April 2005, 5:32 AM
Well yesterdays guide when i looked at it, it didnt say anything about Pokemon being on!
Ill see when i wake up early tomorrow (well my mum said that we cannot sleep in these holidays) And i will see if Jade or Ryan will mention anything about Pokemon being on Wednesday.

Willow's Tara
4th April 2005, 8:26 AM
1. Justice League Unlimited

Hey Juliet Landua (Drusilla from Buffy, the vampire slayer and Angel) and i think Amy Acker (Fred from Angel) stars or guest stars in that show..... Okay so off topic, sorry.. and possible another actress/actor too, i am gonna check that again.

On topic: So Pokemon isn't going to be on Wednesday?

4th April 2005, 8:51 AM
On topic: So Pokemon isn't going to be on Wednesday?
Well i meant the guide didnt say anything, it just said Cheez TV.
Im pretty sure Pokemon will be on Wednesday.

4th April 2005, 9:02 AM
Sorry to double post, but i have proof that Pokemon is on Wednesday:
http://members.optushome.com.au/veemon/cheeztv.html
^There ye goe fellow Aussies! Hope you're happy!

Sikes..
5th April 2005, 5:43 AM
Woooohoooooo

OzBlackman
5th April 2005, 12:41 PM
i can't wit for tmoz

6th April 2005, 12:38 AM
Well this is good. I just watched it. I hope all did this morning.
(I forced myself out of bed to watch it. Its Hoildays here in Vic.)

Sikes..
6th April 2005, 5:07 AM
yeah, Treeko learned bullet seed. Also I'd like to say that I think the word "mellon" was used WAY too many times in this ep.

Willow's Tara
6th April 2005, 6:18 AM
This is good, finally Pokemon is on (And i almost forgot to tape it).. I am guessing that it will be on every day again but that good, i want to catch up with Amercia, we are way way behind, Japan like almost finish the Houenn area and Amercia coming close while we aren't near it.

JazzJazz
6th April 2005, 6:39 AM
We should stick to the approriate episode discussion threads now that the series has actually started screening.

Hales
6th April 2005, 10:37 AM
I can't believe I didn't know that Pokemon has started again... how many episodes have I missed? *sniffles and sobs*

I also found out that it's airing three mornings a week in Brisbane anyway.

Kal-El
6th April 2005, 10:56 AM
I can't believe I didn't know that Pokemon has started again... how many episodes have I missed? *sniffles and sobs*

I also found out that it's airing three mornings a week in Brisbane anyway.
Calm down. You only missed 'What You Seed Is What You Get'.

OzBlackman
6th April 2005, 12:15 PM
OH ****! i missed it!

Minun's Flash
6th April 2005, 12:51 PM
I saw it by accident, I was flicking threw the channels.. I like the starting but way too many spoilers with skitty, bulbasaur, combusken and swellow... I thought Grovyle had a really weird voice but a cool solar beam attack.

scythian_reaper
6th April 2005, 1:18 PM
what channel and what time is it on in melbourne?

JazzJazz
6th April 2005, 9:44 PM
what channel and what time is it on in melbourne?

It airs on Cheez TV on Channel 10, 8:00 AM on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Now, I really think this thread should be locked... given that the show has now started and we can start posting in the episode discussion threads.

OzBlackman
7th April 2005, 1:31 AM
u can just post discussion here, like an aussie disscussion thingy

Sikes..
7th April 2005, 5:07 AM
yeah, I think last year or the year before there was a discussion episode thread for aussies started by Micro$oft but because episodes stopped showing for MONTHS I think it slipped to the back and we never saw it again.

7th April 2005, 5:11 AM
hey are any of you guys members of Pokemon Australia?
If you arent, i strongly recommend you go there:Pokemon Austalia (http://pkmnaus.sphosting.com/)

OzBlackman
7th April 2005, 9:55 AM
Was it on this morning?

7th April 2005, 9:59 AM
nah, since yesterday was wednesday, i got the weekly guide. It said that SpongeBob was on, now i dont know why they could of stuck to the regular Odd Fridays. But for some strange reason they just didnt want it on Thursdays either.
52 eps is just a normal amount for each season. But, i cant read minds, so i have no clue what else is going on.

Hales
7th April 2005, 10:46 AM
Calm down. You only missed 'What You Seed Is What You Get'.
I'm calm, very calm... :) okay maybe, I just wished they'd given us a warning first.

Misty-Fan-Forever
7th April 2005, 2:35 PM
So what episodes are you guys looking foward too? :) Myself, I can't wait till the Misty episodes (obviously) I'm just annoyed that the first part is on Wednesday and the second part is on the next Monday. I also want to see Love at first flight (This Monday) and The Bicker the Better.

7th April 2005, 2:51 PM
I wanna see the Misty ones as well and the Ralts-Kirlia-Gardevoir one sooooo badly!!!!

Minun's Flash
7th April 2005, 3:35 PM
I wanna see Skitty and Delcatty, hehe. Oh and the Winona eps!

Sikes..
8th April 2005, 6:51 AM
Yeah, I'm looking forward to just- any of them!!!!!!! But it doesn't really matter if I miss some of them while eating breakfast cause they'll just be on on cartoon network, I assume.

OzBlackman
9th April 2005, 3:02 PM
H4ey was it on last monday, tsday and wednsday

Minun's Flash
9th April 2005, 3:37 PM
Actually they probly wont show them on CN for a while, remember the first AG series, Cheeze had finished by the time they started I think. Oh and BB, The first ep was on wednesday because it was the seed one, the first ep of the advaned challenge or whatever its called.

Geki
10th April 2005, 2:18 AM
Who cares about Australia? Just wait until USA makes more DVD's of Pokemon Advanced Challenge and they will have plenty of episodes. Seriously,. American has to wait for episodes sometimes too, even though they're not new. Suck it up.

Misty-Fan-Forever
10th April 2005, 4:14 AM
-_- Well you're very polite. We made this topic to discuss when it would come out and now we use it like an episode discussion now they Series 7 is airing. And to answer your question, WE care about Australia as it is our country -_- We are just looking foward to the episodes. America gets new episodes before we do and we just want to see them, NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!! And what fact do you want us to 'Suck Up'? And you said that when America had Pokemon AC DVD's they will have more....how does that fit our conversation and how does thta help us? There is no point in your post I'm sorry. But if you would answer this post without bashing then I would like to see your reply.

Sikes..
10th April 2005, 6:21 AM
Don't worry about it MFF, there were guys like this in the old Aussie thread too, but Geki, We were not conplaining, we just couldn't wait for the new eps to come out that's all. I f I lived in america I would count myself lucky since you get the eps earlier and you have cool stuff like pokemon centre NY and the pokemon rocks america tour- we don't get any of that stuff.

Hales
10th April 2005, 8:50 AM
Wow, some people just don't understand what Australian Pokemon fans have to go through... at least you guys get to know when you series starts, we have to watch Cheez TV or the TV Guide every day in order to see if we can catch a climpse of a new episode... even that can take months.

Hence why I missed out on the new episode on Wednesday morning *sniffs*, I'm already waiting to set my video player for the next three mornings so I can watch them later.

I'm really grateful that you guys told me it was on, as I wouldn't have known, now that I've only missed the first episode (although that was an episode I really wanted to see, what did Grovyle sound like?) and can watch the next three or so *checks the online TV Guide*

OzBlackman
10th April 2005, 2:01 PM
So does that mean it started on wednesdy caus if it started on monday than i missed 3 eps!!!

And by the way Geki don't come to an AUS pokemon thread and be a tard.

Sikes..
10th April 2005, 5:07 PM
No, it started on wednesday cause that stupid fairy show ended- no offense!
Anyway it started off Ash and May fighting over which town to go to: Ash wanted to go to Lavaridge town and May wanted to go to Fallarbour town. Anyway they ended up heading to Fallarbor and on the way they met this girl with a grovylle and a slugma and a lotta watermellons. And an electrode painted like a watermellon. Anyway while team rocket tried to steel the mellons ash and the girl had a double battle: treeko and corphish against slugma and grovylle. Slugma used flamethrower and grovylle used bullet seed while treeko hid behind corphish as he used harden. Eventually corphish fainted and I think slugma did and then grovylle just beat Treeko and then they saved the mellons from team rocket. Treeko learnt bullet seed. End.

JazzJazz
10th April 2005, 9:26 PM
Wow, some people just don't understand what Australian Pokemon fans have to go through... at least you guys get to know when you series starts, we have to watch Cheez TV or the TV Guide every day in order to see if we can catch a climpse of a new episode... even that can take months.

Hence why I missed out on the new episode on Wednesday morning *sniffs*, I'm already waiting to set my video player for the next three mornings so I can watch them later.

I'm really grateful that you guys told me it was on, as I wouldn't have known, now that I've only missed the first episode (although that was an episode I really wanted to see, what did Grovyle sound like?) and can watch the next three or so *checks the online TV Guide*

Just keen an eye on Kirben's "Cartoon Central" site and you'll never be out of the loop.

Hales
10th April 2005, 10:23 PM
What's the link? if you can tell me :)

~Water Lucario~
11th April 2005, 5:20 AM
This link is about the new Pokemon that started today in Australia on Ch. 10 at 8:00 to 8:30. ;321;
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=1342122#post1342122

;rukario; The destiny of light can only go so far… whilst darkness owns the rest! ;rukario;

~Water Lucario~
11th April 2005, 5:25 AM
The link goes to a Thread I made because i did not know about this one but i have said to close it.

It talks about todays episode of Pokemon and it's new Song!
And I am from Melbourne, Australia. :172bros:

;010; ;145;
Will Zapdos Catch Caterpie?

;rukario; The destiny of light can only go so far… whilst darkness owns the rest! ;rukario;

11th April 2005, 5:29 AM
what was todays ep? my mum didnt wake me up this morning.

~Water Lucario~
11th April 2005, 7:08 AM
Todays Ep was about Volbeat and Illumise (I thought it was abit boring though!) Two english Trainers named Romeo and Juliet, Romeo have 5 Volbeat and Juliet had a Illumise. they were sopposed to put on a play for the May Festival but Romeo kept mucking up cos he loved Juliet. At the end they both end up liking each other and get together.

Misty-Fan-Forever
11th April 2005, 9:36 AM
I though it was pretty good. Better than last weeks episode but still lacked a little but I like it either way :)

OzBlackman
11th April 2005, 10:33 AM
OMG i missed another one... I'm gonna set a tape for tmoz!!

Sikes..
11th April 2005, 4:04 PM
I was pronouncing it ILL-OOM-ISS not ILL-OOM-EEZAY....that's wierd

12th April 2005, 1:46 AM
OMG!!! I cant wait for tomorrows ep! Im taping it cause its that special!
the princess and the togepi!
:)

OzBlackman
12th April 2005, 2:40 AM
i just watched todays ep (finally i saw one! LOL) it was OK but i got a bit bored. I can't wait for tomorros

Minun's Flash
12th April 2005, 3:06 AM
I looked the illumise and volbeat one, I like how Illumise' name is pronounced! The bagon one was alright though I got a bit bored and I though Shelgon looked really depressed and had no character.. mehness, yay get to see Togepi tomorrow!!

12th April 2005, 3:08 AM
i agree. It was kinda bland. Nothing much happened exept a Bagon evolving.
wow!
Its like we havent seen evolution before.

Minun's Flash
12th April 2005, 3:13 AM
Yeah I know, oh well I guess not all episodes will be good, but Illumise is sooooo cute.. even though I am a guy I cannot not say how cute Illumise is.... I want one xD

Misty-Fan-Forever
12th April 2005, 8:17 AM
=P Twas a little boring but meh. I thought it wasn't bad though. But I SO cannot wait for tomorrows one!!!! And they're gonna leave the next part till Monday o_0

Minun's Flash
12th April 2005, 11:45 AM
Yeah.. oO;; Just for spounge-bob-f**k-me-pants <_<

Pokemon-Punk
12th April 2005, 1:06 PM
I have missed like heaps of eps! loll... i will set the tape recorder this time. I musnt forget! When does misty come back??

Kal-El
12th April 2005, 1:18 PM
I have missed like heaps of eps! loll... i will set the tape recorder this time. I musnt forget! When does misty come back??
In two more episodes! YAY!!!!!
I like May better but Misty is coming back soon! YAY!!!!!!!

Hales
12th April 2005, 1:29 PM
Misty's back in tomorrow's episode! Also Monday's! but today's episode wasn't too bad, got to see Treecko again :)

Pokemon-Punk
12th April 2005, 2:07 PM
me 2 batesy. i like may but i miss misty heaps she was heaps kool! i cant wait till 2moz!!! Hu here doesnt like brock? i hate him lol. no offense 2 any1! but he annoys me. im so ova that brock n seeing nurse joy ect.

hazza123
13th April 2005, 1:51 AM
Seeing this mornins episode made me realise how much i miss Misty. But then again I think its really good they brought May in.

For me this episode ended really suddenly, I had forgotten that it was a parter so when it was finished I found myself not being able to wait until next monday.

ultimaterayquaza
13th April 2005, 1:54 AM
Misty returned today!!!! With a dazzling new look as well! Just can't wait till Monday's episode.

OzBlackman
13th April 2005, 3:11 AM
Omg I Missed It! Nooooo!!!!!!!

13th April 2005, 7:56 AM
i taped it, though since i didnt no how to work our VCR some of it is missing. Not an important part but anyway.
Do you know what im sick of? The ads. 5 minutes in there are ads. Im like go away, you are starting to p*** me off.

Misty-Fan-Forever
13th April 2005, 8:20 AM
I have to tape every ep cuz I'm at chool when they air. Ao I'm gonna see how the episode is, I miss Misty SO much :(

Minun's Flash
13th April 2005, 8:44 AM
I got to see it, i am on holidays this week and next week. I thought todays episode was awsome, the Shedinja has a real powerful Solar Beam! I like the Princess.. she is cool.

Pokemon-Punk
13th April 2005, 9:31 AM
:'( :'( I missed it again!!!!!!! I keep forgeting gggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!! i miss misty heaps and now i dont get 2 c her :(

Hales
13th April 2005, 9:58 AM
I just saw it since I taped it this morning and thought it was very good, I loved seeing the new look Misty had, and her pulling Brock's ear was hilarious, and the reactions that May and Max had.

I also thought Ash striking a pose before attacking Colonel Hanson (or whatever his surname is spelt) so that Misty, Max and May could get out of the way was awesome... Brock's too. :)

I sort of kind of missed Togepi, but I'm looking forward to the next episode on Monday!

OzBlackman
15th April 2005, 3:56 AM
the next one is the second part of the misty thing. I really wanna see it but i usually miss them :(

Pokemon-Punk
15th April 2005, 11:41 AM
I hope i rememba to tape it!! Is there a new intro song?

OzBlackman
15th April 2005, 1:05 PM
I hope i rememba to tape it!! Is there a new intro song?

Yeh. It's a pretty crap song...

Robert0427
15th April 2005, 1:42 PM
What days is Pokemon on as i watched Cheez TV on my portable handheld tv this morning while waiting to be picked up for work and once 7:30 am the starting time for pokemon on Cheez TV in south australia came around Yugioh came on in its place...

So i waited until 8:00 hoping for pokemon to be on then but instead Sponge Bob Sqaure Pants came on

Misty-Fan-Forever
15th April 2005, 2:52 PM
It's on Monday-Wednesday at 8 am :) I hope you guys who didn't get to catch the first few eps can see the rest of series 7 =D

15th April 2005, 3:02 PM
You know what gets me, why isnt Jirachi-Wishmaker out here yet?

Hales
15th April 2005, 4:43 PM
Yeh. It's a pretty crap song...
Actually I'm starting to like it, it has a jumpy bit in towards the end of the song... :)

JazzJazz
15th April 2005, 10:15 PM
You know what gets me, why isnt Jirachi-Wishmaker out here yet?

Patience... just keep an eye on Kirben's web-site. It'll come eventually.

OzBlackman
16th April 2005, 6:11 AM
Does anyone else think it's stupid thatr pokemon used to be on Monday-Thursay but now it's Monday-Wednesday?

~Water Lucario~
16th April 2005, 6:43 AM
I think Togepi is going to evolve to Togetic on Monday and i missed the ep Treeko learnt bulet seed but it will come on Cartoon Network soon enough!

JazzJazz
16th April 2005, 8:20 AM
Does anyone else think it's stupid thatr pokemon used to be on Monday-Thursay but now it's Monday-Wednesday?

It's fine, we get three episodes and week and it allows the Thursday & Friday cartoons to get two screenings a week which will allow for a more rapid rotation of programs.

Pokemon-Punk
16th April 2005, 9:24 AM
Patience... just keep an eye on Kirben's web-site. It'll come eventually.

I dont think we will ever see the 6th movie. :'( Im gonna try and get a multiregional dvd player!! Then ill just import it!! :D i hope we get it though... It will cost a bit 2 import and i dont like buying off the internet. thats jus me! XD 2 sleeps until i get 2 see misty!!

Hales
16th April 2005, 10:19 AM
I dont think we will ever see the 6th movie. :'( Im gonna try and get a multiregional dvd player!! Then ill just import it!! :D i hope we get it though... It will cost a bit 2 import and i dont like buying off the internet. thats jus me! XD 2 sleeps until i get 2 see misty!!
La la la la la, not listening ;), we will get to buy the sixth movie, I'm sure of it... right JazzJazz *looks for reassurance*

16th April 2005, 11:28 AM
Hopefully, we will see it. I might go to ezyDVD on Wednesday and ask the people if its in yet.

Willow's Tara
16th April 2005, 11:46 AM
It took awhile before we got movie 4 and 5.. and There were no annoucements when they came out.. I didn't know until i saw them in Big W or whatever store it was then i bought ot, So it could be out without anyone knowing

Pokemon-Punk
16th April 2005, 4:32 PM
Its not out Willow's Tara. Ive like checked every AUS dvd site and check shops!!! :'(.
Im on holidays now soooo i should rememba 2 watch pokemon. no stupid assignments 2 make me forget!!

treecool
16th April 2005, 4:40 PM
I know this is kind of off topic but here in Brazil are on the episode that may gets her first contest ribbon and we havent gotten the 6th movie yet either

JazzJazz
17th April 2005, 12:38 AM
Perhaps they'll release the 6th film to coincide with Pokemon Emerald coming out or something... it'd be a smart way to boost sales.

Hales
17th April 2005, 1:38 AM
Yeah but I also would like to know when we the 7th movie too... it's too complicated :(

OzBlackman
17th April 2005, 11:39 AM
I know this is kind of off topic but here in Brazil are on the episode that may gets her first contest ribbon and we havent gotten the 6th movie yet either

This is an AUS discussion.

Actually i think it's time there were some rules.

1) Don't give false info.
2) Only post here if your Australian.
3) Don't ever diss AUS, the best country in the world!!!

Kal-El
17th April 2005, 11:43 AM
This is an AUS discussion.

Actually i think it's time there were some rules.

1) Don't give false info.
2) Only post here if your Australian.
3) Don't ever diss AUS, the best country in the world!!!
As much as I'd like to agree, wouldn't saying we're the best country in the world, technically be bashing?

So what days are the episodes on for NSW?

OzBlackman
17th April 2005, 11:58 AM
Every city in AUS has the same dayz pokemon is on. monday-wednesday!

Misty-Fan-Forever
18th April 2005, 12:47 AM
Well I just saw the second half of the Misty epand it was AWESOME =0 I tape every episode and the tape stopped half way through ='( But it is still going to be one of my favourites!

ultimaterayquaza
18th April 2005, 1:28 AM
I thought that "a togepi mirage" was awesome! (repeat awesome 100 times) it was fun watching Misty blasting that shedinja, and i thought the ending was quite sad. But Togetic did not sound well.

Double-Edge
18th April 2005, 2:08 AM
my brother said he saw an add on cartoon network, saying pokemon is starting again in may. dont know if its true, but i tought id throw it in there

Misty-Fan-Forever
18th April 2005, 2:39 AM
I thought that "a togepi mirage" was awesome! (repeat awesome 100 times) it was fun watching Misty blasting that shedinja, and i thought the ending was quite sad. Is it just me or did i think that togetic's voice sounded a little bit weird

I think they kept the japanese voice as Togetic said Togechiku which is Togetics japanese name. Also there was an add? =0 I hope it is true :) The I can retape the episodes =D

Hales
18th April 2005, 4:06 AM
*sniffles*

I just saw this episode a moment ago and thought it was awesome! Is Misty the first one to admit that she loves her pokemon?

I am now happy with the theme song... it's awesome too!

Sikes..
18th April 2005, 1:40 PM
my brother said he saw an add on cartoon network, saying pokemon is starting again in may. dont know if its true, but i tought id throw it in there

I believe that, amonth behind CN usually is. I sound like Yoda.
And Personally, I think people from other countries should be able to put their input in- if they want.

Pokemon-Punk
18th April 2005, 2:29 PM
I slept in today :'( AGAIN!!!!!! isaw the last 4mins!!!! breath in... breath out... Ill c it 2moro hopefully

Jesse's Alleged Silcoon
18th April 2005, 2:29 PM
Ooh, today's episode was a surprise for me. I hate spoilers and such, so I never read about any episodes I haven't already viewed. I didn't expect Togepi's evolution at all; it always seemed like it would be another Ash-Pikachu situation, only with Misty and Togepi.

One particular thing I haven't liked in the past few episodes is the fact that Jesse and James are hardly using any of their Pokemon to battle. I think Jesse has sent out her Seviper a few times, but that's it. What ever happened to Cacnea and Dustox?

Anyway, Togetic was super-cute. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's episode now.

JazzJazz
18th April 2005, 9:16 PM
One particular thing I haven't liked in the past few episodes is the fact that Jesse and James are hardly using any of their Pokemon to battle. I think Jesse has sent out her Seviper a few times, but that's it. What ever happened to Cacnea and Dustox?

They've never been big on battling... it's always the case where they send out their pokemon (it happened when they had weezing, arbok, etc.) get in a good or attack or two and are soon blasted off.

19th April 2005, 3:42 AM
i wondered who was missing. Jessie just keeps on sending out Seviper to.
On todays ep. Man i remember the Winstrate (sp?) family. But this makes it look like they are going to Lavaridge since the family is above Mauville.

Hales
19th April 2005, 3:48 AM
I actually liked this episode, and I didn't mind Swellow's voice... and since I can't do the spoiler tags I'm going to hope that the Aussies who like reading spoilers know what I mean :) when I say hope it gets a better voice though in later episodes.

OzBlackman
19th April 2005, 12:12 PM
oh **** i missed it again!!!!!!!

Hales
19th April 2005, 1:24 PM
oh **** i missed it again!!!!!!!
How many episodes have you missed?! :(

Can you like try and tape it or is it next to impossible? because I can't normally watch them so I pre-set my video for it, because I have no life and whatnot *sheepishly*

OzBlackman
19th April 2005, 3:43 PM
My mum is getting p at six tommorro and i'll get her to put a tape in before she leaves.

Everyone post, we're so close to having 200!

JazzJazz
19th April 2005, 9:06 PM
I actually liked this episode, and I didn't mind Swellow's voice... and since I can't do the spoiler tags I'm going to hope that the Aussies who like reading spoilers know what I mean :) when I say hope it gets a better voice though in later episodes.

I think Ash's pokemon usually have voices that are different from those of pokemon of the same species... but time will tell.

OzBlackman
20th April 2005, 2:41 AM
todays episode was pretty good. skitty sounded just like I'd imagine.

20th April 2005, 3:06 AM
Can you like try and tape it or is it next to impossible? because I can't normally watch them so I pre-set my video for it, because I have no life and whatnot *sheepishly*
I feel your pain.

I loved the bits where Skitty was chasing its own tail. Those bits made me laugh.

charizard trainer #1
20th April 2005, 6:43 AM
Skitty is an awesome pokemon... it looks better on tv rather than on the game.

Jesse's Alleged Silcoon
20th April 2005, 6:45 AM
'I Feel Skitty!' is my favourite episode of Challenged so far. Besides Skitty being just about the cutest thing ever, Team Rocket used Cacnea and Dustox! (Whoo-hoo!)

This episode was so much fun. When Jesse and James were dressed in those early 1900's clothes (I believe), it was brilliant. Of course, Jesse was in the male soldiers' uniform, while James was in the huge dress. :D

Sikes..
20th April 2005, 8:19 AM
What kind of a pun was that?
I feel sick or I feel dizzy?
That's pretty weak

Jesse's Alleged Silcoon
20th April 2005, 9:15 AM
What kind of a pun was that?
I feel sick or I feel dizzy?
That's pretty weak
Ehh...'I Feel Skitty!' was the name of today's Pokemon episode.

Lmao.

ultimaterayquaza
20th April 2005, 10:19 AM
It was a very stupid pun on the song "I feel pretty"

I feel Skitty
Oh so Skitty
i feel Skitty and Witty and Proud
I feel Skitty that I hardly can believe I'm real
lalalalalalalalalalala

Crappy title but great ep, but I want to see May in a contest

JazzJazz
21st April 2005, 12:04 AM
Skitty is an awesome pokemon... it looks better on tv rather than on the game.

I've changed my views on certain pokemon after they've had good appearances in the anime... I became partial to primeape, heracross, kingler, etc...

OzBlackman
21st April 2005, 5:13 AM
7 more post till we have 200 posts!

Skitty was better on anime yeah. It's gonna be a bit annoying if all it does is chase it's tail in every ep because it just isn't that funny!

Kal-El
21st April 2005, 7:04 AM
7 more post till we have 200 posts!

Skitty was better on anime yeah. It's gonna be a bit annoying if all it does is chase it's tail in every ep because it just isn't that funny!
If it kept doing that I'd be getting a Moon Stone by then. Or going to the Adoption Center. Either way.

Sikes..
21st April 2005, 8:59 AM
sponge bob was on today. o_0

21st April 2005, 9:01 AM
Im lucky that my dogs do that lol

Within the time of which i will be doing that? I'd be lucky id be doing something other than daydreaming (which, that of my point of view, is kinda time consuming)

charizard trainer #1
21st April 2005, 10:25 AM
Got school next tuesday so mondy is my last pokemon episode until Cartoon Network has it or the next holidays. Crud...

Hales
21st April 2005, 11:11 AM
Got school next tuesday so mondy is my last pokemon episode until Cartoon Network has it or the next holidays. Crud...
You can't tape them? :( Because that's just wrong on so many levels ;)

I meant to comment on the Skitty episode on Wednesday, I loved it but I'm beginning to get annoyed with Jessie and her attitude *rolls eyes* "you can't have her because she's mine" or something like that, she was like that with Wurmple too, I hope she doesn't do that anymore because the way she does it makes her so immature!

Skitty was adorable! I felt sorry for Max through out this episode too, having to keep dragging Brock away all the time... Brock on the other hand is starting to act to immature when it comes to girls, he's scaring them! :)

OzBlackman
21st April 2005, 11:29 AM
cumon just one more after mine!

Hales
21st April 2005, 11:42 AM
You've got to give me something to discuss! :)

OzBlackman
21st April 2005, 11:45 AM
yay! that's 200 posts! WOOOO!

On Topic: Does anyone klnow what the next ep is, i can't be bothered to look it up. LOL

latias
21st April 2005, 12:01 PM
Hi there! ^_^ I didn't know Pokemon was back on TV till the start of this week >_>
My friend mentioned it and I was like "What?!" XD
But so far I've only seen 2 or 3 eps now :( But at least I'll get to see them on Cartoon Network XD

Hales
21st April 2005, 12:04 PM
You can't be bothered????? *sweat drop* :)

It's Zigzag Zangoose, should be a fun episode.

Misty-Fan-Forever
21st April 2005, 2:57 PM
For all the people who missed some of the eps and what to see in on CN, the confirmation date is one the 26th of May every weekday at 8:00 am and 5:30 pm. Just for everyone to know =P

Hales
21st April 2005, 11:01 PM
Well I only missed the first episode but I have no chance in watching it, so unless Cheez TV take pity on me and replay the first episode after Advanced Challenge I won't get to see it at all :(

JazzJazz
21st April 2005, 11:17 PM
Well I only missed the first episode but I have no chance in watching it, so unless Cheez TV take pity on me and replay the first episode after Advanced Challenge I won't get to see it at all :(

Just wait until the new episodes start screening on Cartoon Network... I'm sure it isn't far off. If you don't have Foxtel I'm sure there's someone that can tape it for you.

OzBlackman
22nd April 2005, 3:51 AM
After hearing to song a few more times I think it SUCKS!!!

Sikes..
22nd April 2005, 8:42 AM
I like it until it gets up to the part where it goes -this dream will last forver, this dream will never die and so forth.

22nd April 2005, 8:45 AM
i could download the song, (i have the others, only up to the johto ones i have the full version) But i dont think the people who rip it out havent done it yet.

OzBlackman
23rd April 2005, 4:58 AM
I still can't believe i mist misty comng bak, but i guess i can see them on CN. I go bak to school on Tuesday (I live in WA) so i'll be able to watch em' since i have to get up before 8:00 anyway.

23rd April 2005, 5:09 AM
I taped those ones (i only tape the special ones, so i will be taping the Gardevoir eps)

Double-Edge
23rd April 2005, 5:56 AM
Attention

Going by the most recent AUSTAR magazine, Pokemon is back on, starting Thursday the 27 of May, on Cartoon Network at 5:50 pm. I doesnt say whether its repeats, or Avanced Gen, but im assumings its AG, so if you missed them on Channel 10, and have Austar/Foxtel, you can rewatch them

charizard trainer #1
23rd April 2005, 6:04 AM
^^ Finally... it's time to celebrate... i hate getting up in the morning- i'm not a morning person.

Misty-Fan-Forever
23rd April 2005, 8:47 AM
That's weird, I read that it was on the 26th and at 5:30..either way it's cool!

DigiPokeMon
23rd April 2005, 9:48 AM
The Real Start date for Pokemon Advanced Challenge on Cartoon Network Australia/New Zealand is

Wednesday 25th May
at 8am and repeating at 5:30pm

running weekdays 5 days a week

23rd April 2005, 11:07 AM
I dont have AUSTAR or Foxtel dang it!
I think i get the waking up early thing from my mum. She wakes up at 5:00 weekdays!

latias
23rd April 2005, 3:19 PM
Hai Stacee! Well, you couldn't get someone to tape it for you? I'm sure one of your friends could do it for you ^_^

Well, I'm happy it's going to replay, so I can see the Misty ep XP

And I also have the Challenge song on my comp, with the clip to go with it :D I get them all XD

23rd April 2005, 3:26 PM
Hi Latias!!!
I could get a friend to do it, but sadly none of my friends likes Pokemon. *sniff*

JazzJazz
23rd April 2005, 11:30 PM
Hi Latias!!!
I could get a friend to do it, but sadly none of my friends likes Pokemon. *sniff*

But you do and they're your friends... surely they'd be willing to do you a favour.

24th April 2005, 2:27 AM
Well even if i ask them they will never end up doing it. Oh well, im a morning person so i can tape in the mornings.

latias
24th April 2005, 5:38 AM
Aaaaaw, that's not very friendly of them :/

But at least you can tape the morning ones ^_^ So now you'll get to see them! I'm just glad I will get to see the missed ones.... I was so not happy when I found out that it was airing again and I missed them XP Me and my sleeping in...

Bleeding Faith
24th April 2005, 5:49 AM
I like Skitty =eats it= Will we get to see Winona in the challenge series?? Latias, you are Minun's Flash friend. Hi I'm Autumn Leaf(my real name is Lee)

24th April 2005, 5:51 AM
I like the fact that its not for the whole week.
Tomorrows ep is:Zig Zag Zangoose!
I have a feeling that Jessies Seviper is involved as well. You know how Zangoose and Seviper are like.
(i hope my mum wakes me up early tomorrow, or i will get angry!)
Btw, its labour tomorrow. NO SCHOOL!!!

Bleeding Faith
24th April 2005, 6:01 AM
Tomrrow is my last day of holidays!! When is the ep with Delcatty? Where Skitty learns blizzard?

24th April 2005, 6:43 AM
I think you mean Delcatty got your tounge? thats ep 334 that will be on *checks*
It will be on a Monday. I think its the 5th or 6th Monday after tomorrow.

Double-Edge
24th April 2005, 7:53 AM
I like the fact that its not for the whole week.
Tomorrows ep is:Zig Zag Zangoose!
I have a feeling that Jessies Seviper is involved as well. You know how Zangoose and Seviper are like.
(i hope my mum wakes me up early tomorrow, or i will get angry!)
Btw, its labour tomorrow. NO SCHOOL!!!

i could have sworn tomorrow was ANZAC day, or atleast it is in Victoria, i dont know about your state

Hales
24th April 2005, 7:57 AM
It's definitely ANZAC Day for QLD too ;), either way I'm getting up at 7.00 to get the tape sorted out for 8.00 since I have no life... well I do but it does revolve around Pokemon when it shows up on TV :)

OzBlackman
24th April 2005, 8:14 AM
ANZAC for WA aswell. Tommorro's looks cool. I gonna get up bright and early to watch it.

24th April 2005, 11:54 AM
oops, i meant ANZAC. I always get those 2 days mixed up. XD

EDIT: You live in Vic? Me too!!!! yay i have someone who lives near me!!!

Kal-El
24th April 2005, 11:56 AM
I have to go to school on Wednesday with two assignments. So I'll have to squeeze Pokémon in.

Hales
24th April 2005, 1:44 PM
I have to go to school on Wednesday with two assignments. So I'll have to squeeze Pokémon in.
Ugh, Assignments... good luck with those! ;) I hope you get to see Pokemon too!

Pokemon-Punk
24th April 2005, 2:14 PM
My computer crashed a few days ago!!I was very angry coz i couldnt check if any newz n stuff serebii had found:(! well anyway i finali saw pokemon wednesday!!!! It was heaps cool. I cant wait till 2moro my mum beta wake me up! I cant believe i mist misty:( I dont hav fox either. my friends do but as if id tell them i like pokemon! lol Batesy i have 2 assignments due next monday! i was really angry. holidays and they give me work 2 do. I do have a life...

Kal-El
25th April 2005, 12:18 AM
Today's episode is funny! Good ol' Nikolai.
Once I saw the Zangoose I quickly guessed which episode it was. XD
Ash dressing as Seviper is funny. And Max and May's response when he mentioned their Dad wearing knicker-bockers.

May: Our Dad doesn't where shorts!
Max: And even if he did he wouldn't call them knicker-bockers.

Nikolai: That's what they all say before they lose to me.
Ash: So you won?
Nikolai: No I got creamed.

Hales
25th April 2005, 12:34 AM
Yeah I enjoyed today episode too, although I kind of felt bad for Seviper, but I was glad Zangoose won!

I loved the groups reaction when Nicolai told them he got creamed by Norman!

Kal-El
25th April 2005, 12:39 AM
Yeah I enjoyed today episode too, although I kind of felt bad for Seviper, but I was glad Zangoose won!

I loved the groups reaction when Nicolai told them he got creamed by Norman!
Yeah the episode was great. What's on tommorow? I'm too lazy to find out.

Hales
25th April 2005, 12:51 AM
Yeah the episode was great. What's on tommorow? I'm too lazy to find out.
*shakes head in amusement* It's "Maxxed Out!' which is a Max episode, where we all just shake our heads and say 'well, duh' or something.

JazzJazz
25th April 2005, 1:14 AM
It's always good to see recurring characters, no matter who they are... though Nicolai makes me laguh with his affection for shorts. Glad that we got to see zangoose as it's one of my favourites...

25th April 2005, 2:03 AM
Dang i missed todays ep. I dont have an alarm clock so my mum wakes me up.
But I woke at 9:00???
So, what happened on todays ep?

Hales
25th April 2005, 3:04 AM
Okay Ash and co meet up with Nicolai where Ash and Nicolai battle, Marshtomp vs. Treecko, Treecko wins (yay!), then Nicolai brought out his new Zangoose but then Seviper shows up and all hell breaks loose, they fight each other.

Okay guys a little bit of help, please :)

Kal-El
25th April 2005, 3:08 AM
Zangoose gets damaged bad, Ash trains Nicolai dressed as a Seviper while Nicolai is a Zangoose.

Seviper comes, Team Rocket catch Pikachu (Surprise, surprise) Zangoose owns Seviper and they get Pikachu back and that's all I remember.

25th April 2005, 3:15 AM
i knew Jessies Seviper was involved.

JazzJazz
25th April 2005, 4:19 AM
So, what happened on todays ep?

Serebii busts his chops (and those of others) to have episode guides on the site, go and have a read for an in-depth description of what you missed.

OzBlackman
25th April 2005, 5:10 AM
It wasn't bad. I got my mum to tape it for me. I really hate that nikolia guy. I hope TR wins some day...

charizard trainer #1
25th April 2005, 9:46 AM
I missed it today... o
It looked good, i'll see on cartoon network...

Pokemon-Punk
25th April 2005, 1:38 PM
I missed it 2day 2! my fone didnt wake me up :'(! o well 2moro is another day!

26th April 2005, 8:12 AM
I watched it today while taping it. (i missed the bus) Jessie was scary 0_o;;
Surskit was cute!!!
Tomorrows ep is: Pros and Con Artists.

OzBlackman
26th April 2005, 9:46 AM
yeh it was okay. It made me hate max ven more. God i hate max grrrrr!!!!!! he's a little ***. I don't think tommorro will be that good.

ultimaterayquaza
26th April 2005, 10:34 AM
This episode was hahahahhahaha funny, Jessie got a new hairstyle and went totally bonkers!! hmmmm makes me wish she pounded maxx and max with the hammer thingy. (damn those know-it-all's)

Bleeding Faith
26th April 2005, 10:38 AM
Todays was boring, what happens in tomrrows one?