http://www.iaza.com/work/110322C/iaza18552344457300.gif
Dialgizor - Dialga+Shiny Scizor

http://www.iaza.com/work/110322C/iaza18552363292600.gif
Chandelurotom - Chandelure +Shiny Rotom

Please Rate!

'Ello
21st March 2011, 3:38 PM
Hello Zekerom ^^!
Well for first sprites these are very good :} I like you creativity and you remembered to save as a PNG, which most beginners forget. Although, some things can be improved (please don't take this to heart I am only trying to improve you) Some of the fusions looks a bit awkward sort of like Scizor and Dialga fusion (it's a bit to cramped), One thing I like to remember is to try and make the fusion look natural. One other thing is try to remember your light source on the sprite because some of the shading looks a bit off. If you need any help here is a link to a site that helped me when I first started off: http://www.dragonflycave.com/recoloring.aspx , this site goes through the basics of what you need to know, even the basics of remembering shading and all that other tricky stuff ;). I hope to see more sprites in the future ^^

noobiess
22nd March 2011, 10:30 AM
Well, they aren't prety bad...
I feel like your just putting random pokemon parts on the sprite on the first 2 sprites.
Try to think first wich concept your goal is and then find some matching pokemon parts to put on the sprite.
And don't take the too much parts, too busy sprites aren't beautifull... less is more :)

The last sprite does look much better then the previous one It's original and looks fun.
But i think the electric sparks of rotom should be deleted. Becuase as I already said it it too busy and the electric sparks don't give any additional value to the sprite

I hope you can do something with my advised because I think you got alot of creativity and potential :)

Zekerom
22nd March 2011, 2:02 PM
Thanks everyone :) I also made 3 new ones based on your comments, they're in my sig, could you please check them out, too?

From left to right:

Coffarizard - Mix of Charizard and Shiny Coffagrigus

Zekreshirom - Mix of Zekrom and Reshiram, took a bit to make, but I'm proud of it :D

Galvantres - Mix of Galvantula and Moltres, Shiny Ponyta colors added. (I didn't bother checking if shiny moltres was blue-colored too, if it is, please tell me, it would break my heart but it's good to know for future reference :))

Please rate!

shinjiniisan
23rd March 2011, 12:24 AM
Paraphrasing someone they're not bad,but remember,try to splice at most 3 pokemon,more will get the sprite cramped.

noobiess
23rd March 2011, 8:56 AM
The second new fusion is actually quit good. It's simple but nice.

For the other, the main problem now that the parts that you used aren't placed right on the body. The wings of charizard for example. The left (for us) one should be a bit lower.
Also try to look if the parts match with each other. Because for example, the wings of moltres look weard because the angle of the is a bit wrong.

But your on the right track.
So just keep going I would say :)

shinjiniisan
23rd March 2011, 11:00 AM
Charius,Denchultres,and Zekreshiram looks good but the flame on Charius was unnecessary,Denchultres's wing's flames looked strange and Zekreshiram would look better if he had only one main color

Zekerom
23rd March 2011, 11:47 PM
Zekreshiram would look better if he had only one main color

I know, but I wanted to make a perfect splice between the two. I tried to make the coloring even and matched.

the flame on Charius was unnecessary

I agree, I should've included the tail and flame with it :P

Denchultres's wing's flames looked strange

Really? I think they look good. But then again I just started splicing, so what do I know?

BTW I added 2 today!

Zoroumbreoark - Umbreon + Shiny Zoroark (I tried scratching the tail, but it just wouldn't come out right...)
Raunter - Haunter + Shiny Rotom (Especially happy with this one!)

bones090
24th March 2011, 12:04 AM
These really are good sprites. I'm sorry, but I don't believe they are your first :P. The level of detail and compatibility is that of a good amount of practice (and I mean good).

Some parts here and there look a tad C+P, like the ears Zoroumbreoark. They not only look C+P but you took one, flipped it and didn't even change the shading.

Nice work though.

Zekerom
24th March 2011, 12:32 AM
These really are good sprites. I'm sorry, but I don't believe they are your first :P. The level of detail and compatibility is that of a good amount of practice (and I mean good).

Some parts here and there look a tad C+P, like the ears Zoroumbreoark. They not only look C+P but you took one, flipped it and didn't even change the shading.

Nice work though.

Thank you for the compliments and critique, but believe it or not I found out how to splice three days ago and have been chugging on ever since.

About Zoroumbreoark, I tried changing around the ears and scratch-spriting them, but it just never went right and I eventually gave up and went with the C&P. I might change that around or re-color it, but it'll be when I have enough time in-between splices. Again, ty for the rating :P

I also FINALLY finished 3 more sprites, I've been working on them for the past 3 days. They are:

Rhyhaxizard - Rhyperior, Haxorus, and Charizard (Took the least amount of time to make, although the arms were a bit of a toughy :P)
Giraquaza - Giratina and Rayquaza (I had a feeling this one would take longer, but I found a method of quick re-coloring and it's been real helpful)
Zorglisgon - Zoroark, Flygon, Gliscor (This one was absolute torture. I was incredibly stubborn on making it perfect, but the claws blend in to the background... I even focused on making the shadows correct pertaining to my light source)

Please rate (Again)

Lucas.G
28th March 2011, 11:56 PM
Dialgazor is good