PDA

View Full Version : (SHOP) G_R7’s Event Shop with over 700 Events!

Pages : [1] 2

G_R7
21st March 2011, 7:08 PM
Welcome to G_R7’s Trade Site! I hope I have something you need and we can trade!

IMPORTANT!!!: Make sure you read all of this and the Terms & Conditions of all Trades before making me an offer! If it is clear to me you didn’t bother then I may not reply to your post!

Also, I only want what I have listed. Please do not offer me anything else or ask if I want the Pokémon you are offering if it is not listed.

I update this topic all the time as well so keep an eye on it for what I have and looking for and offering.

Terms & Conditions of all Trades:

Please don’t PM me your list of Pokémon or tell me to look in your topic/post for something I may want for the things you want from me. I have clearly listed the ones I want. If you have the ones I want then say so and what you want in return. If you haven’t got the ones I want then there is nothing you can offer me. Anyone now posting lists or telling me to check out their links WILL BE IGNORED!

Only Post Reply with any offers! Please DO NOT PM me or leave Visitor Messages with any offers! All PMs and VMs will now be ignored! This is because all people PM or VM with are bad offers or SPAM.

Only Post if you can get me something I want. Don’t if you are just trying your luck to get one of my Pokémon because you need it without being able to offer something for it.

Please don’t just post saying that you have what I am looking for without saying what you would like in return. Make me an offer.

When making me an offer please let me know what you are offering and what you want for it. It will save time and posts as I will only ask. Please give me info like the Event, Nature and the Date because I will only ask if you don’t.

If I am requesting a Pokémon Event which isn’t out yet then this is only because I had the time to add it to my list. It will stay there until the Event is release and is why I have also dated it. I will NOT be trying to get them before it is out.

Only post a reply here if you can get me something I want. Don’t if you are just trying your luck to get one of my Pokémon because you need it without being able to offer something for it.

I only WiFi Trade and cannot File Trade. This is because I went out and get my games from a legit shop and paid my hard earned money for them and I refuse to use something like an R4 card to steal from Nintendo and other DS game makers.

Legit Pokémon only! I will check before the trade. If they are hacked, not the ones I am looking for or have any EXP on them then I will disconnect. If you think that I have a hack then disconnect but tell me why you think it may be a hack. If I trade you a Pokémon that you think is a hack then you should know I don’t do refunds as I don’t expect to get one as well.

No Refunds! I cannot check myself if Events are hacked or not. I’ve had run in with so called “Checkers” where one would say hacked and the other legit. I put trust into the people I trade with that their events are legit when I trade with them. I have also had people trying to scam me by saying what I sent them is hacked when I know it was legit as I got the Pokémon myself. However, a lot of my Events have been Hack Checked by trust worthy Checkers. You can ask if something has been Legit Check and I will give an honest answer about it be it Not Sure, I Can’t Remember, Yes or just an out right No It Hasn’t. If you still wish to trade after that is up to you.
Because of this I do not expect to get refunds as well.

I do not have and do not want the Fan Made Events (Like AnnivSH, SPORT and Tozia for example). They are all hacks and not authorized by Nintendo in anyway.

I do not take Shinnies for Events. Also, I am no longer offering Shiny Pokémon (unless the Event is meant to be shiny).

Please don’t offer me any of the GTS, Wish, JEREMY, PCNYabcd and Japanese Pokémon Centre Events. I don’t want them because 99.9% of the ones going around are hacked.

Don’t ask for the Item on the Pokémon without having the Pokémon to go with it. The Item is a bonus with the Pokémon and in most cases part of the Event.

Fair trades only. I will not do a 2 for 1 deal, even if they are in my favor.

If it says Not for Trade then don’t make an offer for it, I’ll ignore it. They are only listed so I have a full list of my Events. If it has GMS after it then it means Got My Self and nothing will make me trade it.

I do not mind taking clones. I also clone all my Pokémon before trades. If you don’t like that then you may as well quit getting Events!

I do not give out freebies, including giving you a Pokémon so you can clone it yourself and sending me back one of them.

I haven’t got any EV Trained Pokémon and I don’t want them.

I will not do Data Trades to help fill up your PokéDex. It is too easy for me to get scammed.

If you are going to ask for any of the dates of a Pokémon then let me know which of the ones I need you have to make it worth my time. And if you ask for a load of dates then I’ll just ignore you.

Once we sort out a trade I have Voice Chat OFF. That or I play Thrash Metal down my DS to you. And I have a LOT of Thrash Metal albums….

Due to the fact I hate with a massive passion the way PalPark works I am no longer willing to do it! However, if it is for a 5for5 or a 6for6 trade I will most likely do it. For any more 1for1 or 2for2 trades I won’t PalPark the Pokémon. I say this part knowing it will most likely lose me some trade offers.

If I do PalPark you any Pokémon then please remember that the Date changes from the Event Date to when it was moved from 4th to 5th Gen. Also, you lose the item which I will be unable to replace because that is how PalPark works for some reason.

I am not looking for Generation 5 Dream World Pokémon. I don’t want them because they don’t have Special IDs. Also, I don’t want Event Item Pokémon for the same reason.

This may be a bit OTT… And it is… but I think it’s needed. And if you don’t like any of my T&Cs then don’t make me an offer. By making me an offer that leads to a trade I will assume you have read and agreed with all of my T&Cs. If you didn’t then that is YOUR fault! Not mine!

-----------------------------------

Looking for from Generation 4 (Don’t offer me anything that is not listed on here!):

Nothing At The Moment. Any Trade Offer Will Most Likely Be Ignored! I have now got the Pokémon I wanted since I bumped this up but I ask the Moderators NOT to lock or delete this as I will need it again sooner or later.

However, I may still be looking for a Pokémon Event from a different Generation.

Looking for from Generation 5 (Don’t offer me anything that is not listed on here!):

Shiny Cherish Ball Movie 16 えいがかん ID 07133 Genesect ゲノセクト With Wishing Ribbion and Choice Scarf (Level 100, Hasty, UT) I will take any with the dates August 16th to September 15th 2013.

Cherish Ball Movie 16 Pヒルズ ID 06153 Mewtwo ミュウツーWith Wishing Ribbon amd Custap Berry (Level 100, Timid, UT) I will take any with the dates June 15th to September 1st 2013

Cherish Ball Conquest Nobunaga ノブナガ ID 03172 Shiny Rayquaza レックウザ With Premier Ribbon (Level 70, Any Nature, UT) I will take any with the dates of March 17th to April 16th 2012

If you are going to offer me any of the Pokémon then I want them 100% Untouched/Untrained (UT). This means no EXP (not even 1!), leveled up (even with Rare Candy), to have or have had the PokéRus. And no Ribbons! (Unless it’s meant to have something like the Classic Ribbon) If it does then I do not want it. Also, I want the legit dates of the Events so no “Test” or “Preview” ones please.

Offering: (Anything UT that I offer means that it has no EXP, hasn’t got or had the PokéRus and no extra Ribbons to the ones listed.)

I've removed this list for 2 reasons. The first is that poeple keep asking me for Pokemon from it for 1 for 1 trades. The 2nd is that, with the list, the post is too long and I cannot add any more information to it. For this reason I will PM you a list of Gen 3 and 4 Pokemon if it is made worth my time so let me know what you are offering in return. If I PM you that list please reply back on this topic, not to that PM. Thank you.

Generation 5 Movie Events:

Japanese Cherish Ball Movie 14 アイント ID 04161 Victini ビクティニ with Fire Gem and Wishing Ribbon (Level 50, UT)
16th April 2011: Modest, Rash, Jolly, Naďve, Naughty, Bashful, Quite

Shiny Cherish Ball Movie 14 Janta カリータ ID 06171 Golurk ゴルーグ with Wishing Ribbon (Level 70, UT)
June 17th: Mild, Adamant, Brave, Calm, Sassy
July 7th: Quirky

Shiny Cherish Ball WiFi Movie 14 Carlita ジャンタ ID 06171 Hydreigon サザンドラ with Wishing Ribbon (Level 70, UT) Not For Trade, GMS
July 8th

Shiny Cherish Ball Movie 14 Carlita ジャンタ ID 06171 Hydreigon サザンドラ with Wishing Ribbon (Level 70, UT)
June 17th: Impish, Timid, Modest, Brave
July 15th: Lax
July 26th: Rash

Cherish Ball Movie 14 Satoshi サトシ ID 07161 Reshiram レシラム with Dragon Gem and Wishing Ribbon (Level 100, UT)
July 16th: Docile, Modest, Bold

Cherish Ball Movie 14 Satoshi サトシ ID 07161 Zekrom ゼクロム with Dragon Gem and Wishing Ribbon (Level 100, UT)
July 16th: Mild, Jolly, Adamant, Rash

Cherish Ball Movie 14 WiFi Movie14 ID 12031 Victini with Fire Gem and Wishing Ribbon (Level 50, UT) Not For Trade, GMS
Dec 3rd: Brave, Docile
Cherish Ball Movie 14 WiFi Movie14 ID 12031 Victini with Fire Gem and Wishing Ribbon (Level 50, UT)
Dec 3rd: Rash, Naughty, Adamant, Hasty, Hardy,
Dec 4th: Hardy
Dec 5th: Quite
Dec 6th: Impish

Cherish Ball Movie 15 Shokotan しょこたん ID 06232 Keldeo ケルディオ with Wishing Ribbon and PP Max (Level 15, UT)
23rd June: Bashful, Quite, Calm, Careful, Modest, Naughty, Bold, Sassy

Generation 5 Events:

Japanese Black & White Liberty Ticket Victini ビクティニ (Level 15, UT) Not For Trade, GMS
UK Black & White Liberty Ticket Victini (Level 15, UT) x2 Not For Trade, GMS
Japanese Celebi Unlock Zorua ゾロア (Level 10, UT) Not For Trade, GMS
UK Celebi Unlock Zorua (Level 10, UT) x2 Not For Trade, GMS
Japanese Shiny Beast Unlock Zoroark ゾロアーク (Level 25, UT) Not For Trade, GMS
UK Shiny Beast Unlock Zoroark (Level 25, UT) x2 Not For Trade, GMS

Cherish Ball Japanese Black & White WiFi Event Pokémon Smash! ポケスマ ID 10220 Cubchoo クマシュン with Max Potion (Level 15, UT) Not For Trade, GMS
Oct 23rd: Nature Unknown, I don’t speak Japanese!
Cherish Ball Japanese Black & White WiFi Event Pokémon Smash! ポケスマ ID 10220 Cubchoo クマシュン with Max Potion (Level 15, UT)
Oct 22nd: Careful
Nov 5th: Mild

Japanese Black & White Mystery Egg WiFi Event Iris’s Axew キバゴ (Level 1, Naive, UT) Not For Trade, GMS
Dec 23rd

Cherish Ball All Nippon Airways ANA Darkrai ダークライ ID 12270 with Enigma Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, Any Nature, UT)
Dec 27th: Docile
Cherish Ball Japanese Store Event ふゆやすみ Darkrai ダークライ ID 12270 with Enigma Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, UT)
Nov 1st: Timid

Cherish Ball Japanese Black & White WiFi Event Satoshi's サトシ ID 01281 Scraggy ズルッグ with Muscle Bond and Classic Ribbon (Level 1, Adamant, UT) Not For Trade, GMS
Jan 28th
Cherish Ball Japanese Black & White WiFi Event Satoshi's サトシ ID 01281 Scraggy ズルッグ with Muscle Bond and Classic Ribbon (Level 1, Adamant, UT)
Jan 28th

Cherish Ball WiFi Event Pokémon Smash! ポケスマ!ID 01161 Zoroark ゾロアークwith Classic Ribbon (Level 50, Quirky, UT) Not For Trade, GMS
Feb 14th 2011. Due to the Time Zones between Japan and the UK, I forgot to reset my DS before the Download.
Cherish Ball WiFi Event Pokémon Smash! ポケスマ!ID 01161 Zoroark ゾロアークwith Classic Ribbon (Level 50, Quirky, UT)
Feb 15th 2011
March 9th 2011
March 12th 2011

Cherish Ball Nagashima Spa Land サーチャー ID 03191 Axew キバゴ with Soothe Bell and Souvenir Ribbon (Level 10, Any Nature, UT)
March 19th: Serious

US WiFi Egg for Cilan’s Pansage. Will hatch with your OT name and number (Level 1, Brave, UT)
US WiFi Egg for Iris’s Axew. Will hatch with your OT name and number (Level 1, Naďve, UT)
US WiFi Egg for Ash’s Pidove. Will hatch with your OT name and number (Level 1, Hardy, UT)

Cherish Ball All Nippon Airways ANA ID 07181 Flying Pikachu ピカチュウ with Classic Ribbon (Level 50, Jolly, UT)
July 18th 2011

Cherish Ball All Singing わっしょい ID 07301 Pikachu ピカチュウ with Light Ball and Souvenir Ribbon (Level 30, UT)
July 30th 2011: Naďve

Cherish Ball German ID 06011 SMR2011 Karrablast Laukaps with Bug Gem and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, UT)
July6th: Impish
Cherish Ball German ID 06011 SMR2011 Shelmet Schnuthelm with Bug Gem and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, UT)
July 2nd: Timid
Cherish Ball European ID 06011 SMR2011 Zoroark with Classic Ribbion (Level 50, Quirky, UT)
Aug 27th

Cherish Ball French ID 06011 ÉTÉ2011 Zoroark with Classic Ribbion (Level 50, Quirky, UT)
June 30th

Cherish Ball European ID 06011 SMR2011 Zoroark with Classic Ribbion (Level 50, Quirky, UT)
Aug 27th x2

Cherish Ball Toys “Я” Us EVENT11 ID 09161 Zoroark with Classic Ribbion (Level 50, Quirky, UT)
Sept 18th, 24th

Cherish Ball World Championship 2011 WORLD11 ID 08141 Scrafty with Leftovers and Event Ribbion (Level 50, Brave, UT)
Aug 14th

Cherish Ball Japanese Black & White WiFi Event Pokémon Smash! ポケスマ! ID 09261 Mewtwo ミュウツー with King’s Rock and Premier Ribbion (Level 70, UT) Not For Trade, GMS
Cherish Ball Japanese Black & White WiFi Event Pokémon Smash! ポケスマ! ID 09261 Mewtwo ミュウツー with King’s Rock and Premier Ribbion (Level 70, UT)
Sep 24th: Serious
Sep 25th: Careful, Quirky
Sep 26th: Brave, Sassy, Adamant
Sep 28th: Timid

Cherish Ball Pokémon Center Tohoku トウホク ID 12041 Snivy ツタージャ with Muscle Band and Wishing Ribbion (Level 5, UT)
Dec 4th: Hardy

Cherish Ball European Winter 2011INV 11011 Darkrai with Enigma Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, UT)
23rd Nov: Bold
27th Nov: Lonely
Cherish Ball European Winter 2011WIN ID 11011 Darkrai with Enigma Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, UT)
Nov 19th: Jolly
Cherish Ball European Winter 2011HVR ID 11011 Darkrai with Enigma Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, UT)
Nov 18th: Hasty

Cherish Ball WiFi Black Milos Island ミロスとう ID 12161 Thundurus ボルトロス with Revival Herd and Wishing Ribbon (Level 70, UT) Not For Trade, GMS
Dec 16th
Cherish Ball WiFi Black Milos Island ミロスとう ID 12161 Thundurus ボルトロス with Revival Herd and Wishing Ribbon (Level 70, UT)
Dec 15th: Bold
Dec 16th: Serious
Cherish Ball WiFi White Milos Island ミロスとう ID 12161 Tornadus トルネロス with Revival Herd and Wishing Ribbon (Level 70, UT)
Dec 16th: Modest, Navie

Cherish Ball Pokémon Centre PC ID 12191 Shaymin シェイミ with Classic Ribbon (All Level 50, UT)
Dec 19th: Relaxed

Cherish Ball 15th Anniversary せんきょ ID 02102 Rayquaza レックウザ with Life Ord and Classic Ribbon (Level 100, UT)
Feb 10th 2012: Lonely, Modest, Timid

Cherish Ball WiFi FEB2012 ID 02122 Mewtwo with King’s Rock and Premiere Ribbon (Level 70, UT) Not For Trade, GMS
Feb 12th: Modest, Quirky

Shiny Cherish Ball Video Game Championships 2012 VGC12 ID 03032 Larvitar with Chople Berry and Event Ribbon (Level 5, Adamant, UT)
March 3rd x2

Post Reply with any offers! Please DO NOT PM me with any offers! All PMs will now be ignored!

Zorua Lover
25th March 2011, 1:34 AM
i didnt see the ones u have 2 trade

Zenotwapal
25th March 2011, 2:15 AM
Cherish Ball US Movie 10 Toys “Я” Us TRU ALAMOS ID 05318 Darkrai with Enigma Berry & Classic Ribbon (Level 50, UT)
Pre-Release: May 20th Brave, Quirky. May 21st Relaxed.
May 31st: Hardy x2, Serious, Naďve, Sassy, Careful, Calm, Jolly, Gentle, Mild x2, Adamant x2, Docile, Timid x3, Naughty, Modest x4, Bold, Rash, Quite, Impish.
June 1st: Timid x3, Hasty x2, Modest x2, Mild x2, Lax x2, Hardy, Docile x3, Rash, Brave, Bold x2, Bashful x2, Quite x2, Naďve x2, Gentle, Quirky, Serious, Naughty.
A Pre-Release Darkrai?

Explain to me please, I am interested.

hugo321557
25th March 2011, 2:49 AM
i have cubchoo and zoroark events

G_R7
1st April 2011, 3:16 PM
i didnt see the ones u have 2 trade

Really?

A Pre-Release Darkrai?

Explain to me please, I am interested.

The dates are from just before the Event. Some staff at the stores got them early and started trading them online. They are the same as a normal one.

i have cubchoo and zoroark events

Dates and natures please.

hugo321557
2nd April 2011, 12:10 AM
i have the 3 eggs giveaway. unhatched.
and
cubcho
Lv.15
OT:Japanese BLue
ID:10220
Nature:Careful
Date:11/8/2101
Often Scatters Things

Zoroark
Lv.50
OT;Japanese blue
ID:01161
Nature:Quirky
3/09/2011
Likes To Relax

G_R7
2nd April 2011, 1:29 PM
i have the 3 eggs giveaway. unhatched.
and
cubcho
Lv.15
OT:Japanese BLue
ID:10220
Nature:Careful
Date:11/8/2101
Often Scatters Things

Zoroark
Lv.50
OT;Japanese blue
ID:01161
Nature:Quirky
3/09/2011
Likes To Relax

I take it the Cubchoo is meant to be 8th of Nov 2010? If so then OK. With the eggs have you anyway to prove they are the Event ones? I am willing to trust you and trade for 1 of them, hatch it and if I'm happy, I'll get the other 2. That OK?

manaphyfan
2nd April 2011, 1:56 PM
i have pikachu coloured pichu / 10anvi celebi / satoshi's pikachu

hugo321557
2nd April 2011, 11:28 PM
I take it the Cubchoo is meant to be 8th of Nov 2010? If so then OK. With the eggs have you anyway to prove they are the Event ones? I am willing to trust you and trade for 1 of them, hatch it and if I'm happy, I'll get the other 2. That OK?

yes it is. my bad. haha.
yes cubchoo is on nov 8,2010 jaja i type to fast
and the egg i hatched it. a friend told me it was legit. if is not i will surely return your pokemons and will give you a pokemon event. for free that is legit.

G_R7
3rd April 2011, 1:27 AM
yes it is. my bad. haha.
yes cubchoo is on nov 8,2010 jaja i type to fast
and the egg i hatched it. a friend told me it was legit. if is not i will surely return your pokemons and will give you a pokemon event. for free that is legit.

I'm looking for the egg to hatch them myself with my own OT. Also, I know a few people who want them and now I wish I saved mine when I downloaded it.

What do you want for the Cubcoo?

manaphyfan
3rd April 2011, 2:25 AM
i have pikachu coloured pichu / 10anvi celebi / satoshi's pikachu u interested?

Hydrogen
3rd April 2011, 2:42 AM
Cherish Ball Japanese Black & White WiFi Event Satoshi's サトシ ID 01281 Scraggy ズルッグ with Muscle Bond and Classic Ribbon (Level 1, Adamant, UT)
Jan 28th
-----
What are you looking for in exchange for him? I can offer any item and high demand, favorable natured 5th gen shinies

Zenotwapal
3rd April 2011, 2:43 AM
SPACE C ID 00010 Deoxys (Level 70, Timid and Modest, All UT)
DOEL ID 28606 Deoxys (Level 70, Timid, Sassy and Impish, All UT)
Cherish Ball 10th ID 07147 Deoxys デオキシス with NeverMeltIce and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, Sassy and Timid, Both UT)

Anything you want in particular for any of these Deoxys?

hugo321557
3rd April 2011, 2:47 AM
well i really wanted the axew but looks like you rnot trading it. let me think about it you have soooo many haha. and also i have an ana event darkrai

G_R7
3rd April 2011, 12:23 PM
i have pikachu coloured pichu / 10anvi celebi / satoshi's pikachu u interested?

Please read my post again before making anymore offers.

Jan 28th
-----
What are you looking for in exchange for him? I can offer any item and high demand, favorable natured 5th gen shinies

I have listed the ones I need on the top of the post.

Anything you want in particular for any of these Deoxys?

Yes, they are listed on the top of my post in colour.

well i really wanted the axew but looks like you rnot trading it. let me think about it you have soooo many haha. and also i have an ana event darkrai

Sorry about that but I like to keep any Event I get myself uncloned for myself. Let me know when you have picked and I am interested in the Darkrai as well.

hugo321557
3rd April 2011, 7:00 PM
Fan Club UTTU ウッツ ID 01256 Magikarp コイキング (Level 5, Relaxed, UT)
is this one in 4th gen?
and ill see about the ana darkrai i want some 5th gen ahaha.
and i get you man. i have an axew and pidove event. that i want them uncloned. haha. thats why i always keep a pair. but wasnt able to get more.

G_R7
3rd April 2011, 8:12 PM
Fan Club UTTU ウッツ ID 01256 Magikarp コイキング (Level 5, Relaxed, UT)
is this one in 4th gen?
and ill see about the ana darkrai i want some 5th gen ahaha.
and i get you man. i have an axew and pidove event. that i want them uncloned. haha. thats why i always keep a pair. but wasnt able to get more.

Yeah, its Gen 4. I now wish I never hatched it egg! Just let me know what you want and I'll sort it out.

hugo321557
3rd April 2011, 9:08 PM
Yeah, its Gen 4. I now wish I never hatched it egg! Just let me know what you want and I'll sort it out.

nope is cool. good enough for me man.
i would like magikarp in 4th gen. saves room for me in 5th gen,
when are you able to trade.

Aim06
3rd April 2011, 9:09 PM
I want any darkrai and any Italian charizard.

I have jirachi
Celebi
Palkia
Cresselia
Regigigas
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Manaphy
Phione
Lvl 100s:
Primeape
Hypo
Hitmonchan
Lapras
Persian
Kingler
Exxegutor

Matt36
3rd April 2011, 9:16 PM
Hey, I'm looking for any old crappy Shaymin & Darkrai, interested in a trade?

G_R7
5th April 2011, 10:54 AM
nope is cool. good enough for me man.
i would like magikarp in 4th gen. saves room for me in 5th gen,
when are you able to trade.

Unless I move it to the 5th Gen I am only willing to make the trade if both trades are done at the same time meaning we would need 2 DSs each, which I can do.

I want any darkrai and any Italian charizard.

I have jirachi
Celebi
Palkia
Cresselia
Regigigas
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Manaphy
Phione
Lvl 100s:
Primeape
Hypo
Hitmonchan
Lapras
Persian
Kingler
Exxegutor

No thanks.

Depends if you can offer anything I am looking for.

swiftkb
5th April 2011, 5:49 PM

ive gta shaymin u gt ote gd

hugo321557
5th April 2011, 10:34 PM
yes i have 2 ds. but i was thinking of first starting with 5th gen then 4th gen.

G_R7
6th April 2011, 12:27 PM
yes i have 2 ds. but i was thinking of first starting with 5th gen then 4th gen.

OK with me but I'm going the 2 DS way as it can save any problems, just in case. Let me know when you want to trade.

hugo321557
6th April 2011, 11:43 PM
alright iam available right now
and also i have a fully legit wishmakr. got it myself if you are interested

Zenotwapal
8th April 2011, 1:42 AM
Yes, they are listed on the top of my post in colour.

Seeing that you don't have anything up there right now that I have, do you have anything else you want?
I might be able to offer up if I had a better idea.

davewillis44
8th April 2011, 10:24 AM
hey mate iv been wanting a hayley mew for a very long time!
i posted up a trade thread but has not been approved yet.. if you look here if there is anything you will trade for it.. http://www.pokemongts.com/showthread.php?tid=79788

i understand you probably wont have it on your gen5 games but i have the older games too.

baronjaq
8th April 2011, 12:57 PM
Hey dude what events you have?

baronjaq
8th April 2011, 1:01 PM

G_R7
8th April 2011, 7:03 PM
alright iam available right now
and also i have a fully legit wishmakr. got it myself if you are interested

Sorry for no reply but I've been busy. Hopefully we can trade over the weekend.

Seeing that you don't have anything up there right now that I have, do you have anything else you want?
I might be able to offer up if I had a better idea.

No, everything I want is listed.

The list is on the first page of the topic...

ArilinkEthirl
8th April 2011, 7:11 PM
секс знакомства г харьков Знакомства для секса интим знакомства секс знакомства в нягани мой мир секс знакомства знакомства фото подмосковье Свингер пару в нижнекамске Секс знакомства в черкесске hotim знакомства (http://higukihe.net63.net/bi-devushki-znakomstva/site-397.html) интим знакомства каменск-уральский Секс знакомства в г.липецке Сайт знакомств юбилейный аральный секс знакомства в краснодаре (http://kagiros.net63.net/sayt-znakomstv-dlya-polnyh-zhenschin/page-442.html) знакомство на вечер в минске знакомства г электросталь секс знакомства в кзыл-орде (http://marufecu.net63.net/znakomsva-dlya-podrostkov/page_332.htm) интим знакомства ростова на дону Ищу мужчину секс общение на пражской (http://qojegifo.net63.net/sayt-znakomstv-s-sostoyatelnymi/doc_383.htm) Познакомиться с парнем для секса на горчакова loveland сайт знакомств казанский сайт знакомств секс знакомства чермоз (http://renasus.net63.net/netradicionnye-seks-znakomstva/doc_24.htm) сайт знакомств в николаеве сайт знакомств дакара знакомства для секса в павлодаре (http://rugegaci.net63.net/znakomstva-devchonki-seks/page_289.html) Необычный секс в ейске встретиться для секса на серпуховской (http://wodudawo.net63.net/staryy-oskol-znakomstva-devushki/site-117.htm) Сексуальные знакомства в лобне секс знакомства волжск секас в глазове (http://xideraru.net63.net/nayti-parnya-v-barnaule/doc_263.html) Лавпланета знакомства главная страница взять девушку на ночь тернополь (http://xuyuluke.net63.net/tatarskiy-say-znakomstv/doc_39.html) знакомства кому за 30 москва Интим знакомства на калужской найти девушку в барановичах (http://yupabuz.net63.net/znakomstva-volgograd-volzhskiy-obsuzhdenie/page_84.html) эффективный сайт знакомств Найти женщину для интимных отношений Познакомиться с девушкой в карелии женщины интимные знакомства
Знакомства для секса жуков (http://forum.mymoneytip.com/index.php?topic=105722.new#new) Секс знакомства израиль новость (http://www.presse-immo.de/postreply.php%3Fid%3D21&ei=KvJdSd-GKZiy6wPu4-yMBg) Знакомство для секса на черкизовской (http://www.checheninfo.ru/forums/index.php?topic=10278.new#new)

hugo321557
9th April 2011, 12:08 AM
no is cool. just send me a message or reply on here when ever you are ready

Kewzu
9th April 2011, 12:16 AM
Hey i have a FAL2010 Mew ID : 10160 UT wondering if your interested since i dont see it in your huge list

G_R7
9th April 2011, 9:22 PM
no is cool. just send me a message or reply on here when ever you are ready

It won't take long for me to get ready so its potluck to see if we are both here at the some time.

Hey i have a FAL2010 Mew ID : 10160 UT wondering if your interested since i dont see it in your huge list

I have tons of them already, thanks anyway.

deoxysdude94
9th April 2011, 9:28 PM
I'll trade a Neutral natured (I'll check the nature if you want it) for yourWiFi Event Satoshi's サトシ ID 01281 Scraggy ズルッグ with Muscle Bond and Classic Ribbon. PM or VM me.

G_R7
9th April 2011, 9:39 PM
I'll trade a Neutral natured (I'll check the nature if you want it) for yourWiFi Event Satoshi's サトシ ID 01281 Scraggy ズルッグ with Muscle Bond and Classic Ribbon. PM or VM me.

You didn't say what you are offering.

Matt36
9th April 2011, 9:44 PM
So are all your Pokemon clones?

G_R7
9th April 2011, 9:54 PM
So are all your Pokemon clones?

Apart from the ones I got myself which I will not clone it is a very safe bet they were cloned before I got them.

Matt36
9th April 2011, 10:07 PM
Apart from the ones I got myself which I will not clone it is a very safe bet they were cloned before I got them.

You don't breed yourself?

I don't like to trade with people who clone (Not an insult, just a preference) and I have seen a couple of pokemon I would be interested in, on your list.

G_R7
9th April 2011, 10:10 PM
You don't breed yourself?

I don't like to trade with people who clone (Not an insult, just a preference) and I have seen a couple of pokemon I would be interested in, on your list.

No, I don't breed or battle. Once I finish the Elite 4 and fill the nex Dex I am done with the story. I only get Events now. And fair enough on not liking cloning but when you go for Events you have to or you won't get anywhere with it. And send the people you know my way if they have what I want and I'll see if we can help each other out.

johnnystar1995
9th April 2011, 10:12 PM
Sorry i have been looking evreywhere to find this out. I have a molotic (shiny) lvl 100 in a cherrish ball with League Ribbon01. would this be a event? if so would you want it?

G_R7
9th April 2011, 10:13 PM
Sorry i have been looking evreywhere to find this out. I have a molotic (shiny) lvl 100 in a cherrish ball with League Ribbon01. would this be a event? if so would you want it?

Check the OT name and number of it on my list to see. But I don't want it anyway.

Matt36
9th April 2011, 10:15 PM
No, I don't breed or battle. Once I finish the Elite 4 and fill the nex Dex I am done with the story. I only get Events now. And fair enough on not liking cloning but when you go for Events you have to or you won't get anywhere with it. And send the people you know my way if they have what I want and I'll see if we can help each other out.

I just don't like the idea of people getting my 'shiny Zorua' for example, after I spent days hatching for it, and they just cloning it for everyone to use. Makes my hard work feel wasted, get me?

I still might be interested in one or two of your things down the line. I'll be sure to help you as much as I can too. No reason I can't do that!

G_R7
9th April 2011, 10:17 PM
I just don't like the idea of people getting my 'shiny Zorua' for example, after I spent days hatching for it, and they just cloning it for everyone to use. Makes my hard work feel wasted, get me?

I still might be interested in one or two of your things down the line. I'll be sure to help you as much as I can too. No reason I can't do that!

I understand and I won't trade any Event I got myself and, if I even got one, a Shiny I got myself.

G_R7
15th April 2011, 4:35 PM
iam in let me know if you are able

Sorry, been really busy lately but I have the time to trade anytime now.

G_R7
15th April 2011, 4:37 PM
iam in let me know if you are able

Khybon
16th April 2011, 12:11 AM
I got a Trained Wishmaker jirachi. im intrested in English Pokémon Ranger 3: Guardian Signs Oblivia ID 03060 Shaymin with Classic Ribbon (Level 30, UT)
Dec 19th: Adamant

G_R7
16th April 2011, 11:39 AM
I got a Trained Wishmaker jirachi. im intrested in English Pokémon Ranger 3: Guardian Signs Oblivia ID 03060 Shaymin with Classic Ribbon (Level 30, UT)
Dec 19th: Adamant

No thanks, I only get UT events from Gen 5 now.

hugo321557
16th April 2011, 11:45 AM

is cool dude. so u ready. so we gonna do the 2 trade thing

G_R7
16th April 2011, 11:51 AM
is cool dude. so u ready. so we gonna do the 2 trade thing

I need to set up my WiFi which will take a few minutes. I'll edit this post when done.

hugo321557
16th April 2011, 11:54 AM
i will need to know which fc i need to use for 4th gen and 5th gen

G_R7
16th April 2011, 12:07 PM
i will need to know which fc i need to use for 4th gen and 5th gen

Gen 4: 3051 4947 9950
Gen 5: 0819 4028 8122

I'm ready and I just need your FCs.

G_R7
16th April 2011, 12:12 PM
5th gen: 4212 3874 5353
4th gen: 3868 6732 3404

ill be in

I'll be on in a sec with both games.

G_R7
16th April 2011, 12:17 PM
same here thanks

is their anything else u want

I gonna update my list soon but, for the most part, only what is listed. And I reallyt hope Nintendo sort out the Gen 5 WiFi. I always have problems with it.

hugo321557
16th April 2011, 12:18 PM
oh okay. so what you have listed then.
and yea same here.

G_R7
16th April 2011, 12:25 PM
oh okay. so what you have listed then.
and yea same here.

Sorry, I needed to check something quickly. Sadly the Cubchoo has the wrong move set so it is not UT anymore so I don't want it. Do you have anything else or another one?

hugo321557
16th April 2011, 12:28 PM
oh dam. never notice thanks dude.
dont have one. dam. i have a zoroark event. ill trade you for the cubcho

G_R7
16th April 2011, 12:30 PM
oh dam. never notice thanks dude.
dont have one. dam. i have a zoroark event. ill trade you for the cubcho

The only Cubchoo I have is my own one which is not for trade. What date is the Zoroark you have?

hugo321557
16th April 2011, 12:34 PM
3/9/2011 is the zoroark's date

G_R7
16th April 2011, 12:36 PM
3/9/2011 is the zoroark's date

Date sounds OK to me. You sure it is 100% UT?

hugo321557
16th April 2011, 12:37 PM
that one i got it. myself. zoroark event and the egg event are the only ut legit ones ive gotten
ive got like 13 of them. by just resetting the game everytime ive got one. so if you want i can let you have one that has good stats.

hugo321557
16th April 2011, 12:40 PM
i will be willing to trade you too of them for cubcho.
one says likes to relax
a little quick tempered
or a zoroakr event with a legit japanese victini event

G_R7
16th April 2011, 12:40 PM
that one i got it. myself. zoroark event and the egg event are the only ut legit ones ive gotten
ive got like 13 of them. by just resetting the game everytime ive got one. so if you want i can let you have one that has good stats.

I'm not worried about the stats. So to get 13 you started a game, got the Zoroark, traded it to another and restarted the game to repeat until bored/got enough of them?

G_R7
16th April 2011, 12:45 PM
yea. like i got one. then traded to my other game. then restarted the game got another one. it took me 1 week. but did it. the event ended the 16 so when i got the english version i was trading and trading.

OK. I was hoping the WC stayed on the game when restarted as I would restart my game to get another one and another WiFi Egg. Nevermind.

Anyway, I'll trade for one of them then. I'll go back to WiFi.

hugo321557
16th April 2011, 12:47 PM
alright awesome thanks man.
and yea. ima do that with all the eggs upcoming and DW eeveelutions.
ima have 9 eggs unhatched

hugo321557
16th April 2011, 12:53 PM
thank you very much

G_R7
17th April 2011, 11:07 AM
thank you very much

And thank you. Sorry if it looked like I was messing you about a lot but when you have been Event Trading for as long as I have you have to be picky.

TOPIC BUMP

Ginji
17th April 2011, 12:33 PM
Yo G_R7, I trade you my wifi event cubchoo with the date Oct. 22, 2010 for your Iris's axew and I know you said its not for trade but if you decided to trade it I will put on my list as not trade by the OT request.

G_R7
17th April 2011, 2:04 PM
Yo G_R7, I trade you my wifi event cubchoo with the date Oct. 22, 2010 for your Iris's axew and I know you said its not for trade but if you decided to trade it I will put on my list as not trade by the OT request.

Sorry mate but I don't trade things with my own ID on it. If it was a normal DL event I may have.

Jon3500Chinatown
21st April 2011, 10:05 PM
Looking to get your TRU Manaphy event, I have the Japanese Scraggy event you are looking for.

hugo321557
22nd April 2011, 5:41 AM
do you happen to have a ana darkrai but with ana on the ot?

Khybon
22nd April 2011, 3:44 PM
English Pokémon Ranger 3: Guardian Signs Oblivia ID 03060 Deoxys Normal Form with Classic Ribbon (Level 50, UT)
Nov 11th: Hasty

For my Legit Movie 14 Victini

G_R7
23rd April 2011, 10:51 PM
Looking to get your TRU Manaphy event, I have the Japanese Scraggy event you are looking for.

What date and nature is it?

do you happen to have a ana darkrai but with ana on the ot?

No, no yet.

English Pokémon Ranger 3: Guardian Signs Oblivia ID 03060 Deoxys Normal Form with Classic Ribbon (Level 50, UT)
Nov 11th: Hasty

For my Legit Movie 14 Victini

What dates and natures do you have on the Victini and is there anything else you may want for more of them?

G_R7
30th April 2011, 5:09 PM
OK, seeing how the amount of Event Traders has dropped so much since the start of Gen 5 for whatever reason (not being able to see everything you are trading for until after the trade isn’t helping!!!) I will not be dumping this topic up again after this. I still hope to make any trades while this post is on the front page of the board! So get the offers in quickly!

hugo321557
14th May 2011, 12:22 PM
i have the store event darkrai and the tru egg event axew hatched or unhatched. my info. got it myself. let me know if you need more info.

G_R7
14th May 2011, 8:00 PM
i have the store event darkrai and the tru egg event axew hatched or unhatched. my info. got it myself. let me know if you need more info.

I'm not really looking for make any more trades but it depends on what you want for them. I don't want the hatched Pokemon, only the egg.

hugo321557
15th May 2011, 1:30 PM
well i have the egg. and is legit. like i said got it myself.
and just looking for some events i dont have like 4th gen

G_R7
30th May 2011, 11:26 AM
well i have the egg. and is legit. like i said got it myself.
and just looking for some events i dont have like 4th gen

Sorry, I just checked this thinking no one had posted and you had!

Do you still have the egg?

Dion_delpino
30th May 2011, 11:53 AM
I'm interested in your:
Ranger Manaphy Egg Unhatched
Ageto Celebi
Negaboshi Jirachi
PCNY Altaria
Koroshiamu (Colosseum) Pikachu

I can offer Pokemon Smash! Cubchoo, Satoshi's Scraggy, Japanese Darkrai, ANA Darkrai and Movie 11 Victiny all are UT and from the dates specified.

Interested in trading?

Gad
30th May 2011, 3:35 PM
Hey!

I have:
ANA Darkrai (12/28/11, Timid)
Japan Movie 14 Victini (4/23/11, Adamant) <---- This is flawless, I think, so it is probably RNGd. I don't know if you want those, as it's not in your rules.

I will also be getting a Spa Land Axew soon, if you're also interested in that.

What I'm interested in:
Cherish Ball Hitokage PC Tokyo Birthday トウキョー ID 07207 Charmander ヒトカゲ with Lucky Egg and Classic Ribbon (Level 40, Mild, UT)
Hadou (Wave) ハドウ ID 50901 Rigirock レジロック (Level 40, Naďve, UT)

And, if you don't mind, could you also tell me where
Cherish Ball Sunday ごるこ ID 10147 Octillery オクタン with Focus Band (Level 50, Serious, UT)
Negai Boshi ネガイボシ ID 30719 Wishing Star Jirachi ジラーチ with Salac Berry (Level 5, Jolly, UT)
are from? I've never seen anyone with either of them :P

G_R7
31st May 2011, 11:38 AM
Hey!

I have:
ANA Darkrai (12/28/11, Timid)
Japan Movie 14 Victini (4/23/11, Adamant) <---- This is flawless, I think, so it is probably RNGd. I don't know if you want those, as it's not in your rules.

I will also be getting a Spa Land Axew soon, if you're also interested in that.

What I'm interested in:
Cherish Ball Hitokage PC Tokyo Birthday トウキョー ID 07207 Charmander ヒトカゲ with Lucky Egg and Classic Ribbon (Level 40, Mild, UT)

And, if you don't mind, could you also tell me where
Cherish Ball Sunday ごるこ ID 10147 Octillery オクタン with Focus Band (Level 50, Serious, UT)
Negai Boshi ネガイボシ ID 30719 Wishing Star Jirachi ジラーチ with Salac Berry (Level 5, Jolly, UT)
are from? I've never seen anyone with either of them :P

If you meant the date of the Darkrai is 12/28/10 then I'll offer something for it.
No thanks on the Victini.
And Yes on the Spa Pokemon if you get it.

The 2 you asked about are just an older Jirachi event and the Octillery is just a download event that happend.

Dion_delpino
31st May 2011, 11:55 AM
I also Just got Cherish Ball Nagashima Spa Land サーチャー ID 03191 Axew キバゴ with Soothe Bell and Souvenir Ribbon (Level 10, Any Nature, UT) today and would be willing to trade it to you as well.

Gad
31st May 2011, 5:56 PM
If you meant the date of the Darkrai is 12/28/10 then I'll offer something for it.
No thanks on the Victini.
And Yes on the Spa Pokemon if you get it.

The 2 you asked about are just an older Jirachi event and the Octillery is just a download event that happend.

Yes, the 11 was a typo :) Could I get the Charmander for Darkrai and Regirock for the Kibago? If so, I'll PM you when I get the Kibago so that we can trade :)

G_R7
1st June 2011, 9:20 PM
Yes, the 11 was a typo :) Could I get the Charmander for Darkrai and Regirock for the Kibago? If so, I'll PM you when I get the Kibago so that we can trade :)

Depends on the offer from Dion_delpino is like as I don't want tons of the same thing.

I'm interested in your:
Ranger Manaphy Egg Unhatched
Ageto Celebi
Negaboshi Jirachi
PCNY Altaria
Koroshiamu (Colosseum) Pikachu

I can offer Pokemon Smash! Cubchoo, Satoshi's Scraggy, Japanese Darkrai, ANA Darkrai and Movie 11 Victiny all are UT and from the dates specified.

Interested in trading?

[QUOTE=Dion_delpino;12644741]I also Just got Cherish Ball Nagashima Spa Land サーチャー ID 03191 Axew キバゴ with Soothe Bell and Souvenir Ribbon (Level 10, Any Nature, UT) today and would be willing to trade it to you as well.

Sorry, I though I posted a reply to you first part. I am interest in the Darkrais and the Axew now. How many of you got of each please?

Dion_delpino
2nd June 2011, 10:45 AM
I have 3 ANA Darkrai 2 with the OT ANA 1 with the OT in Japanese characters and 1 Nagashima Axew.

G_R7
2nd June 2011, 11:10 AM
I have 3 ANA Darkrai 2 with the OT ANA 1 with the OT in Japanese characters and 1 Nagashima Axew.

What are all of their dates please? And are they still UT?

Dion_delpino
2nd June 2011, 11:30 AM
All are completely UT with Berries/Sooth Bell in place. The 3 Darkrais dates 12/27/2010 and the Axew is 3/19/2011.

G_R7
4th June 2011, 12:03 AM
All are completely UT with Berries/Sooth Bell in place. The 3 Darkrais dates 12/27/2010 and the Axew is 3/19/2011.

OK, sounds OK to me. I'm only willing to make this trade if it is Gen 5 only. That OK?

Fissurous
4th June 2011, 1:14 AM
I have:
1) Cherish Ball All Nippon Airways ANA Darkrai ダークライ ID 12270 with Enigma Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, Docile, UT), and is from December 27 2010 (12/27/2010) if you want it.
2) I also have an XD Moltres and XD Articuno if you want them (thought I'd ask since you don't seem to have them or want them).

If you want them, I'd like your:
1) Cherish Ball Onemuri おねむり ID 02079 Pikachu ピカチュウ with Chesto Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, Relaxed, UT)
2) Just tell me if you want the XD birds, I'll see what I want if they interest you.

Dion_delpino
4th June 2011, 2:33 AM
OK, sounds OK to me. I'm only willing to make this trade if it is Gen 5 only. That OK?

That's perfect I only trade 5G as well. I'll shoot you a pm the next time I see you online.

WhiteWisper
4th June 2011, 3:11 AM
I have the Cherish Ball Japanese B/W WiFi Event Satoshi's Scraggy, Adamant Nature,
with the Muscle Band and Classic Ribbon, dated 1/28/11, I also have the Cherish Ball WiFi
Event Pokemon Smash Zoroark with Classic Ribbon, Level 50 Quirky UT, dated 3/1/2011.

I also have the Nagashima Spa Land Axew with Soothe Bell, Adamant Natured, dated 3/19/2011. The last pokemon I have is the Movie 14 Victini with Fire Gem and Wishing Ribbon, the natures I have are Adamant, and Lonely, both dated 4/17/2011.

ALL THESE ARE UT.

Looking at the events you have, with what I want, I would like your Cherish Ball Onemuri
Sleeping" Pikachu and your Ageto Celebi. I cannot tell if you have this either, but I also want this particular Mew http://www.serebii.net/events/oldseamap.shtml , known as the "Faraway Island Mew/Distant Island Mew" . If you don't have the Mew that is perfectly alright. I know this isn't on your list of events but I would also like a Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi (must be legal in battle/legit) that knows the moves: Iron Head, Body Slam, Wish, and Fire Punch; nature and IVs do not matter.

G_R7
4th June 2011, 10:43 AM
I have:
1) Cherish Ball All Nippon Airways ANA Darkrai ダークライ ID 12270 with Enigma Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, Docile, UT), and is from December 27 2010 (12/27/2010) if you want it.
2) I also have an XD Moltres and XD Articuno if you want them (thought I'd ask since you don't seem to have them or want them).

If you want them, I'd like your:
1) Cherish Ball Onemuri おねむり ID 02079 Pikachu ピカチュウ with Chesto Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, Relaxed, UT)
2) Just tell me if you want the XD birds, I'll see what I want if they interest you.

I am interested in the Darkrai, but not the Birds. I'll get back to you about it because I've been offered another one with the same date and I don't want it if it is only the same one I am trading for.

That's perfect I only trade 5G as well. I'll shoot you a pm the next time I see you online.

Which Nature is your ANA Darkrai? I wanna see if it is any different to the one WhiteWishper has offered to see if it is worth making a deal with them for their's.

I have the Cherish Ball Japanese B/W WiFi Event Satoshi's Scraggy, Adamant Nature,
with the Muscle Band and Classic Ribbon, dated 1/28/11, I also have the Cherish Ball WiFi
Event Pokemon Smash Zoroark with Classic Ribbon, Level 50 Quirky UT, dated 3/1/2011.

I also have the Nagashima Spa Land Axew with Soothe Bell, Adamant Natured, dated 3/19/2011. The last pokemon I have is the Movie 14 Victini with Fire Gem and Wishing Ribbon, the natures I have are Adamant, and Lonely, both dated 4/17/2011.

ALL THESE ARE UT.

Looking at the events you have, with what I want, I would like your Cherish Ball Onemuri
Sleeping" Pikachu and your Ageto Celebi. I cannot tell if you have this either, but I also want this particular Mew http://www.serebii.net/events/oldseamap.shtml , known as the "Faraway Island Mew/Distant Island Mew" . If you don't have the Mew that is perfectly alright. I know this isn't on your list of events but I would also like a Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi (must be legal in battle/legit) that knows the moves: Iron Head, Body Slam, Wish, and Fire Punch; nature and IVs do not matter.

I am interested in the Zoroark but not the Scraggy as I have that date. Depending on the nature of the Axew that I'm trading with Dion_delpino to get I may trade for your's as well. I'm not interested in the Mew and Jirachi.

WhiteWisper
4th June 2011, 7:16 PM
I am interested in the Darkrai, but not the Birds. I'll get back to you about it because I've been offered another one with the same date and I don't want it if it is only the same one I am trading for.

Which Nature is your ANA Darkrai? I wanna see if it is any different to the one WhiteWishper has offered to see if it is worth making a deal with them for their's.

I am interested in the Zoroark but not the Scraggy as I have that date. Depending on the nature of the Axew that I'm trading with Dion_delpino to get I may trade for your's as well. I'm not interested in the Mew and Jirachi.

The Nagashima Axew can only have certain stats unless you want a different date.

Dion_delpino
5th June 2011, 3:05 AM

My ANA Darkrais are Docile, Mild and Docile.

Gad
5th June 2011, 5:45 AM
So you're not interested anymore, I presume?

G_R7
5th June 2011, 10:20 AM
The Nagashima Axew can only have certain stats unless you want a different date.

Fair enough.

So you're not interested anymore, I presume?

I am still interested in the trade if they are differ to the ones Dion offered. If not then I'll trade with whoevere I can with first.

My ANA Darkrais are Docile, Mild and Docile.

OK thats sounds good to me.

So you all know I have to make these trades tonight after about 7PM UK time as I am working too much over the next 2 days and on Wednesday I'm off to the Download Festival and won't be back until the Monday after.

Dion_delpino
5th June 2011, 11:16 AM
hey can you trade now?

Gad
5th June 2011, 3:28 PM
My ANA Darkrai is Timid, so it's different from Dion's.
I'm getting the Axew today, so I'll tell you in a bit. :)

Fissurous
5th June 2011, 5:35 PM

Are you still interested?

G_R7
5th June 2011, 7:52 PM
hey can you trade now?

Then? No. Now? Yes, yes I can.

My ANA Darkrai is Timid, so it's different from Dion's.
I'm getting the Axew today, so I'll tell you in a bit. :)

No problem.

Are you still interested?

Depending on what the others send me I may be, watch this space.

G_R7
6th June 2011, 10:16 AM
OK, I traded with Dion_delpino guys and updated my main post. Let me know if you still want to trade and I may be about to find time before I go away.

Fissurous
7th June 2011, 1:10 AM
Just wondering, do you still want the ANA Darkrai? People seem to really want it in my trade shop, but since I came to you first, I can't trade it if you want it.

Razor_Claw99
7th June 2011, 3:20 AM
do u have these;

PCNY Salamence (English Version) UT
PCNY Altaria (English Version) UT
PCNY Flygon (English Version) UT
PCNY Kingdra (English Version) UT
10 ANIV Dragonite (English Version) UT
10 ANIV Charizard (English Version) UT

I have for offer;

Event;

TRU Dragonite (English Version) UT
10 ANIV Latios (English Version) UT
10 ANIV Latias (English Version) UT
TRU Arceus
VGC09 Milotic
GAMESTP Suicune (Japanese)
GAMESTP Raikou (Japanese)
GAMESTP Entei (Japanese)
WIN2011 Celebi (Japanese)
FAL2010 Mew
GAMESTP Pichu
GAMESTP Deoxys
GAMESTP Jirachi
TRU Pikachu
SMR2010 Jirachi
TRU Regigigas
TRU Mystery Egg Axew

Shiny;

Palkia
Dialga
Giratina
Rayquaza
Latios
Latias
Salamence
Garchomp
Dragonite
Altaria
Flygon
Charizard
Hydregeigon
Haxorus
Druddigon
Kyurem
Kingdra
Gyarados
Sceptile
Aerodactyl
Noctowl
Butterfree

G_R7
16th June 2011, 10:53 AM
Just wondering, do you still want the ANA Darkrai? People seem to really want it in my trade shop, but since I came to you first, I can't trade it if you want it.

Sorry for late reply but yes, I do still want it.

Ex_Hollowman
16th June 2011, 11:06 AM
I have your wants: Cherish Ball Japanese Black & White WiFi Event Pokémon Smash! ポケスマ ID 10220 Cubchoo クマシュン with Max Potion (Level 15, UT) I will take any from the dates Oct 22nd to Nov 29th.

Cherish Ball Japanese Black & White WiFi Event Satoshi's サトシ ID 01281 Scraggy ズルッグ with Muscle Bond and Classic Ribbon (Level 1, Adamant, UT) I will take any with the dates of Jan 28th to Feb 10th.

Cherish Ball WiFi Event Pokémon Smash! ポケスマ! ID 01161 Zoroark ゾロアーク with Classic Ribbon (Level 50, Quirky, UT) I will take any with the dates of Feb 16th to March 14th. Ones I have are listed at the bottom and are for trade.

Cherish Ball Nagashima Spa Land サーチャー ID 03191 Axew キバゴ with Soothe Bell and Souvenir Ribbon (Level 10, Any Nature, UT) I will take any nature with a date from March 19th to April 3rd and then April 29th to May 8th.

They are all UT.

I want: PokePark Celebi, PokePark Jirachi and Mattle Ho-Oh

G_R7
18th June 2011, 10:57 AM
I have your wants: Cherish Ball Japanese Black & White WiFi Event Pokémon Smash! ポケスマ ID 10220 Cubchoo クマシュン with Max Potion (Level 15, UT) I will take any from the dates Oct 22nd to Nov 29th.

Cherish Ball Japanese Black & White WiFi Event Satoshi's サトシ ID 01281 Scraggy ズルッグ with Muscle Bond and Classic Ribbon (Level 1, Adamant, UT) I will take any with the dates of Jan 28th to Feb 10th.

Cherish Ball WiFi Event Pokémon Smash! ポケスマ! ID 01161 Zoroark ゾロアーク with Classic Ribbon (Level 50, Quirky, UT) I will take any with the dates of Feb 16th to March 14th. Ones I have are listed at the bottom and are for trade.

Cherish Ball Nagashima Spa Land サーチャー ID 03191 Axew キバゴ with Soothe Bell and Souvenir Ribbon (Level 10, Any Nature, UT) I will take any nature with a date from March 19th to April 3rd and then April 29th to May 8th.

They are all UT.

I want: PokePark ポケパーク ID 60623 Celebi セレビィ (Level 30, Modest, UT)
PokePark ポケパーク ID 60731 Jirachi ジラーチ (Level 30, Naughty, UT)
Cherish Ball All Nippon Airways ANA Darkrai ダークライ ID 12270 with Enigma Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, Docile, UT)

What dates are the ones you offer?

Dion_delpino
18th June 2011, 11:06 AM
Hey I know your shop says not to offer you pokemon that are on your wants list. I was just wondering if you were interested in the McDonalds Carlita Hydreigon - Modest (JP) and Janta Golurk - Brave (JP)?

Ex_Hollowman
18th June 2011, 1:12 PM
What dates are the ones you offer?

Scraggy -> 9th Feb 2011
Zoroark -> 1st March 2011
Axew -> 19th March 2011
Cubchoo -> 5th November 2010

G_R7
18th June 2011, 10:29 PM
Hey I know your shop says not to offer you pokemon that are on your wants list. I was just wondering if you were interested in the McDonalds Carlita Hydreigon - Modest (JP) and Janta Golurk - Brave (JP)?

I am yes, I forgot about them to be honest. My first post has now be updated so thanks for the reminder.

Scraggy -> 9th Feb 2011
Zoroark -> 1st March 2011
Axew -> 19th March 2011
Cubchoo -> 5th November 2010

I am only interested in the Cubchoo now and you want to trade it.

Dion_delpino
19th June 2011, 1:57 AM
I am yes, I forgot about them to be honest. My first post has now be updated so thanks for the reminder.

No worries. I have these 4 I'm not sure what I have already offered you in the past but let me know what you would like (The Darkrai's have been replaced with ones that have Japanese names)
Cherish Ball Japanese Black & White WiFi Event Pokémon Smash! ポケスマ ID 10220 Cubchoo クマシュン with Max Potion (Level 15, UT) I will take any from the dates Oct 22nd to Nov 29th.

Cherish Ball Japanese Store Event ふゆやすみ Darkrai ダークライ ID 12270 with Enigma Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, Any Nature, UT) I will take any nature with the dates of Dec 27th 2010 to Jan 10th 2011.

Cherish Ball All Nippon Airways ANA Darkrai ダークライ ID 12270 with Enigma Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, Any Nature, UT) I will take any nature with the dates of Dec 27th 2010 to Jan 10th 2011.

Shiny Cherish Ball Movie 14 Janta カリータ ID 06171 Golurk ゴルーグ with Wishing Ribbon (Level 70, Any Nature, UT) I will take any with the dates of June 17th to September 8th

mienshou123
19th June 2011, 2:37 AM
I am looking for any manaphy, darkrai or shaymin.

my events-celebi level 73(zorua event)
-mew level 20 from hoenn
-deoxys level 30 from hoenn

G_R7
19th June 2011, 11:26 AM
No worries. I have these 4 I'm not sure what I have already offered you in the past but let me know what you would like (The Darkrai's have been replaced with ones that have Japanese names)
Cherish Ball Japanese Black & White WiFi Event Pokémon Smash! ポケスマ ID 10220 Cubchoo クマシュン with Max Potion (Level 15, UT) I will take any from the dates Oct 22nd to Nov 29th.

Cherish Ball Japanese Store Event ふゆやすみ Darkrai ダークライ ID 12270 with Enigma Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, Any Nature, UT) I will take any nature with the dates of Dec 27th 2010 to Jan 10th 2011.

Cherish Ball All Nippon Airways ANA Darkrai ダークライ ID 12270 with Enigma Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, Any Nature, UT) I will take any nature with the dates of Dec 27th 2010 to Jan 10th 2011.

Shiny Cherish Ball Movie 14 Janta カリータ ID 06171 Golurk ゴルーグ with Wishing Ribbon (Level 70, Any Nature, UT) I will take any with the dates of June 17th to September 8th

I'm interested in all 4. What dates are they and what do you want for them?

I am looking for any manaphy, darkrai or shaymin.

my events-celebi level 73(zorua event)
-mew level 20 from hoenn
-deoxys level 30 from hoenn

I can't help you.

Ex_Hollowman
19th June 2011, 11:43 AM
Okay, I also have these 2: Shiny Cherish Ball Movie 14 Janta カリータ ID 06171 Golurk ゴルーグ with Wishing Ribbon (Level 70, Any Nature, UT) I will take any with the dates of June 17th to September 8th.

Shiny Cherish Ball Movie 14 Carlita ジャンタ ID 06171 Hydreigon サザンドラ with Wishing Ribbon I will take any with the dates of June 17th to September 8th.

So the trade will be: Janta's Golurk, Carlita's Hydreigon and PokeSmash Cubchoo for PokePark Celebi, PokePark Jirachi and Mattle Ho-Oh. I can trade now if you want.

Dion_delpino
19th June 2011, 11:46 AM
@G_R7 Cool the dates are
Cubchoo - 10/22/2010
ANA Darkrai (store event) - 1/11/2011
ANA Darkrai - 12/27/2010
Golurk - 6/17/2011
Hydreigon (if your interested) 6/17/2011

Provided you still want them, I would like:
ANA ID 41205 Pikachu (Without Fly) (Level 10, Docile, UT)
Hadou (Wave) ハドウ ID 50901 Rigice レジアイス (Level 40, Sassy, UT)
Hadou (Wave) ハドウ ID 50901 Rigisteel レジスチル (Level 40, Mild, UT)
MT BATA ID 10048 Ho-Oh with Sacred Ash (Level 70, Bold, UT)

Gad
19th June 2011, 2:52 PM
Hey :) I still haven't gotten a chance to trade for the Axew, so I'm assuming that trade is off. Are you still interested in ANA Darkrai for Hadou Regirock?

G_R7
20th June 2011, 10:06 PM
Okay, I also have these 2: Shiny Cherish Ball Movie 14 Janta カリータ ID 06171 Golurk ゴルーグ with Wishing Ribbon (Level 70, Any Nature, UT) I will take any with the dates of June 17th to September 8th.

Shiny Cherish Ball Movie 14 Carlita ジャンタ ID 06171 Hydreigon サザンドラ with Wishing Ribbon I will take any with the dates of June 17th to September 8th.

So the trade will be: Janta's Golurk, Carlita's Hydreigon and PokeSmash Cubchoo for PokePark Celebi, PokePark Jirachi and Mattle Ho-Oh. I can trade now if you want.

What date and nature are the Golurk and Hydreigon? I ask as I know 1 or 2 always get cloned tons of times and I've been offered them from the person below.

@G_R7 Cool the dates are
Cubchoo - 10/22/2010
ANA Darkrai - 12/27/2010
Golurk - 6/17/2011

Provided you still want them, I would like:

What date and nature are the Golurk and Hydreigon? I ask as I know 1 or 2 always get cloned tons of times and I've been offered them from the person above.

Hey :) I still haven't gotten a chance to trade for the Axew, so I'm assuming that trade is off. Are you still interested in ANA Darkrai for Hadou Regirock?

I am in the Darkrai depending on its Date and Nature. What are they again please?

WhiteWisper
20th June 2011, 10:09 PM
Howdy G_R7, I have more events for offer from this list:

Carlita's Hydreigon
Janta's Golurk

GAMESTP Celebi
WIN2011 Celebi
Ageto Celebi
Shiny Ageto Celebi
Eigkan Celebi
10 ANIV Celebi

GAMESTP Shiny Raikou
GAMESTP Shiny Suicune
GAMESTP Shiny Entei

WISHMKR Jirachi
Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi
SMR2010 Jirachi
Movie Jirachi (2003 Japanese Event)
GAMESTP Jirachi
PKLATAM Jirachi
NZ Jirachi
Daisuki Club Jirachi (2008 Japanese Event)
Daisuki Club Jirachi - Ganlon Berry (2007 Japanese Event)
CHANNEL Jirachi
SHINY CHANNEL Jirachi

GAMESTP Pikachu-colored Shiny Pichu
Onemuri "Sleeping" Pikachu
TCGWC "Surfing" Pikachu
Ash's Pikachu
Colliseum Pikachu
PKTOPIA "Surfing" Pikachu
Satoshi's Pikachu

10 ANIV Umbreon
10 ANIV Latios
10 ANIV Latias
10 ANIV SHINY Latios
10 ANIV SHINY Latias

Level 1 Shiny Shinjou Ruin Dialga
Level 1 Shiny Shinjou Ruin Palkia
Level 1 Shiny Shinjou Ruin Giratina

Enigma Stone Latios (from both games)
Enigma Stone Latias (from both games)

Gamestp Deoxys-Normal Forme (2008 American Event)
Space C Deoxys
10th Movie Japanese Deoxys (Normal Forme)
OBLIVIA Deoxys (Attack Forme)(Japanese)
OBLIVIA Deoxys (Normal Forme)(Japanese)
OBLIVIA Deoxys (Defense Forme)(Japanese)
OBLIVIA Deoxys (Speed Forme)(Japanese)
Oblivia Deoxys (Normal Forme)(English)
Birth Island Deoxys

FAL2010 Mew
Japanese Movie Mew (2005 Event)
MYSTRY Mew
Hayley's Mew
Faraway Island Mew/Distant Island Mew (Japanese Event)
SHINY Faraway Island Mew/Distant Island Mew (Japanese Event)

Oak's Letter Shaymin (Japanese)
TRU Shaymin
Movie11 Shaymin
Eigekan Shaymin

PokeFesta! Pal City - Manaphy (2007 Japanese Event)
E4ALL Manaphy
JBHF Manaphy
NWS Manaphy
TRU Manaphy
Ranger Egg Manaphy (hatched)
SHINY Ranger Egg manaphy (hatched)

MICHINA Arceus
TRU Arceus

WORLD08 Lucario
WORLD09 Weavile
WORLD10 Crobat

Trade for Evolution! Scyther
Trade for Evolution! Haunter
Trade for Evolution! Shelmet
Trade for Evolution! Karrablast
Trade for Evolution! Magmar

Regirock/Regice/Registeel (from TRU Regigigas Event)
TRU Regigigas
Level 1 Regigigas (Obtained after completing the TRU Regigigas Event)
SHINY Level 1 Regigigas (Obtained after completing the TRU Regigigas Event)

Japanese Mystery Egg Iris's Axew (hatched)
Japanese Mystery Egg Ash's Pidove (hatched)
Japanese Mystery Egg Cilan's Pansage (hatched)
TRU Mystery Egg Iris's Axew (hatched)
TRU Mystery Egg Ash's Pidove (hatched)
TRU Mystery Egg Cilan's Pansage (hatched)

TRU Mystery Egg Cilan's Pansage (Unhatched)
TRU Mystery Egg Ash's Pidove (Unhatched)
TRU Mystery Egg Iris's Axew (Unhatched)

ALMIA Darkrai (Japanese)
ANA Darkrai (Japanese)
Eigkan Darkrai
SHINY ALAMOS Darkrai (2008 Gamestop Event)
ALAMOS Darkrai (2008 Gamestop Event)
ALAMOS Darkrai (Australian version)

Japanese Stamp Absol (2003 Japanese Event)

VGC 09 Shiny Milotic
VGC 10 Shiny Eevee
Oblivia Heatran
Purified XD Lugia
TRU Dragonite

Rocks Metang
Japanese "Konsaato" Concert Chatot
Aura Mew
Hayley's Phione
Kyle's Riolu
JP Wi-Fi (MYSTRY) Mew
TRU Mystery Egg (Unhatched)(Pansage)
Oblivia Shaymin

Liberty Garden Victini
Movie Victini (2011 Japanese Event)

Japanese Wi-Fi "Bark Out!" Zoroark

Goon's Scizor
Satoshi's Scraggy
PokeSmash! Cubchoo
Birthday Audino (Japanese Event)
Nagashima Spa (Pokemon Black/White Training Centre/PBWTC) Axew

NEW - RECENTLY ADDED

Japanese Movie Regigigas
Almia Darkrai
7-11 Pikachu
DW Charmander (Japanese) http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/4874/charrd.jpg (PGL Profile)
Befriend a Pokemon! Magic Bounce Espeon http://www.gamereplays.org/community...post&id=641115 (PGL Profile)
DW Arceus (Japanese) http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...7/ArceusDw.jpg (Dreamworld Board)
Befriend a Pokemon! Ice Body Glaceon http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9669/glaceon4.png (Dreamworld Board)

Stamp Absol
Stamp Pichu
Hadou Mew
DOEL Deoxys
Shokotan Tropius
TCG World Championship Pikachu
PALCITY Lucario
PC YOKOHAMA Pikachu

Shiny HADOU Regice
Shiny HADOU Mew
Satoshi's Pikachu
Movie (Pikachu-colored) Pichu (Japanese)
DW Porygon http://i52.*******.com/zjxhs6.png (Sending)

ミツリン Jungle Tours Celebi Celebi ID 60720 (Quirky, Sassy)
Pokepark Celebi ID 60623 (Gentle, modest)
Makku- Mcdonalds Pikachu ID 05308 Holding a Light ball (Japanese)
GW Pikachu ID 50425 Holding a Light ball:

Japanese Shiny Beasts:
Raikou ID 06180 Holding a Micle Berry Rash Nature:
Entei ID 02141 Holding a Custap Berry Adamant Nature:
Suicune ID 02211 Holding a Rowap Berry Relaxed Nature:

Pokepark Mew ID 60510 (Careful)
WCS Milotic ID 10128 Holding a Flame Orb:

Wish Chansey lvl 5 July 10, 2010 Knows sweet scent and Wish (Calm)
Wish Absol lvl 5 April 17, 2008 Knows Scratch, leer, and wish (Hasty)
Wish Ralts lvl 5
Wish Kangaskhan lvl 5 May 12, 2007 Knows Yawn and Wish (Naďve)

Fan Club UTTU ウッツ ID 01256 Magikarp コイキング (Relaxed)
Nzone Pikachu
Hayley's Pikachu

GERMAN:
Win2011 Shiny Raikou
Win2011 Shiny Suicune
Win2011 Shiny Entei

Kelz
20th June 2011, 10:59 PM
Hello, and I have the following events you are looking for:

McD (Janta's) Golurk, UT, Brave
McD (Carlita's) Hydreigon, UT, Modest
JP ANA Darkrai, UT, Docile

Since my Golurk and Hydreigon cost 2 Pokemon each, I am interested in the following Pokemon of yours:

Hadou (Wave) ハドウ ID 50716 Mew ミュウ (Level 10 Naďve, UT)
Cherish Ball Nagashima Spa Land サーチャー ID 03191 Axew キバゴ with Soothe Bell and Souvenir Ribbon (Level 10, Any Nature, UT)
If you think this is an unfair deal, I’m sure we could work something out. Thank you!

G_R7
20th June 2011, 11:37 PM
Hello, and I have the following events you are looking for:

McD (Janta's) Golurk, UT, Brave
McD (Carlita's) Hydreigon, UT, Modest
JP ANA Darkrai, UT, Docile

Since my Golurk and Hydreigon cost 2 Pokemon each, I am interested in the following Pokemon of yours:

Hadou (Wave) ハドウ ID 50716 Mew ミュウ (Level 10 Naďve, UT)
If you think this is an unfair deal, I’m sure we could work something out. Thank you!

Seeing how I have been made offers for them and I don't do 2 for 1s I'll pass on your offer unless you make it 1 for 1.

Kelz
20th June 2011, 11:43 PM
I can do that, as you're one of the only people I've seen w/ the Hadou Events. Make it the Hadou Regis for my three Pokemon you want, and I'll do that.

Ex_Hollowman
21st June 2011, 4:17 AM
What date and nature are the Golurk and Hydreigon? I ask as I know 1 or 2 always get cloned tons of times and I've been offered them from the person below.

What date and nature are the Golurk and Hydreigon? I ask as I know 1 or 2 always get cloned tons of times and I've been offered them from the person above.

I am in the Darkrai depending on its Date and Nature. What are they again please?

The date for both is 6/17/2011 and the natures are Mild (Golurk) and Impish (Hydreigon).

Dion_delpino
21st June 2011, 5:32 AM
[QUOTE=G_R7;12794259]What date and nature are the Golurk and Hydreigon? I ask as I know 1 or 2 always get cloned tons of times and I've been offered them from the person below.[QUOTE]

The Hydregion is Modest, Golurk is Brave.

lucario44444444
21st June 2011, 5:43 AM
Im interested in the POKESMASH Zorak, I have a event hydergion from the MCD event

G_R7
21st June 2011, 10:48 AM
@ Keldeo 647: OK, sounds ok with me unless I end up trading with someone else before hand.

@ Ex Hollowman: Sounds good to me.

@ Dino D: Again, its OK with me unless I get that Modest Hy from someone else before hand.

@ Lurcario444444: Date and nature please.

Dion_delpino
21st June 2011, 4:47 PM
@G_R7 Cool well I will keep an eye out for you. Did you want the other 4 pokemon as well?

G_R7
23rd June 2011, 10:04 AM
@G_R7 Cool well I will keep an eye out for you. Did you want the other 4 pokemon as well?

Yes. What did you want for them again?

Dion_delpino
23rd June 2011, 3:18 PM
I was interested in these:

G_R7
27th June 2011, 10:58 AM
I was interested in these:

OK. Them ones from me for :
Cubchoo - 10/22/2010
ANA Darkrai - 12/27/2010
Golurk - 6/17/2011

Deal. When do you think you can trade?

Dion_delpino
27th June 2011, 11:59 AM
OK. Them ones from me for :
Cubchoo - 10/22/2010
ANA Darkrai - 12/27/2010
Golurk - 6/17/2011

Deal. When do you think you can trade?

If your online we can trade now?

Wardek
27th June 2011, 5:21 PM
Would you be interested in the newly released:

Jun 18, 2011 Cherish Ball German SMR2011 ID 06011 Karrablast Laukaps with Bug Gem and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, Docile, UT)
Jun 18, 2011 Cherish Ball German SMR2011 ID 06011 Shelmet Schnuthelm with Bug Gem and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, Sassy, UT)
Jun 18, 2011 Cherish Ball German SMR2011 ID 06011 Zoroark Zoroark with Classic Ribbon (Level 50, Quirky, UT)

G_R7
28th June 2011, 1:28 PM
If your online we can trade now?

I am ready to trade but my working hours are all over the place so making the trade may take luck.

Would you be interested in the newly released:

Jun 18, 2011 Cherish Ball German SMR2011 ID 06011 Karrablast Laukaps with Bug Gem and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, Docile, UT)
Jun 18, 2011 Cherish Ball German SMR2011 ID 06011 Shelmet Schnuthelm with Bug Gem and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, Sassy, UT)
Jun 18, 2011 Cherish Ball German SMR2011 ID 06011 Zoroark Zoroark with Classic Ribbon (Level 50, Quirky, UT)

I've had a look around and can't find any info on these Events but there is a Greek verison if that is what you meant.

Ex_Hollowman
28th June 2011, 2:08 PM
Would you be interested in these 3 too?

SMR2011 Zoroark Credit: Darkstar66 (SPPf)
SMR2011 Karrablast Credit: Shuckle
SMR2011 Shelmet Credit: Shuckle

They are from Greece and PLEASE IGNORE THE CREDITS.

Wardek
28th June 2011, 6:52 PM
I've had a look around and can't find any info on these Events but there is a Greek verison if that is what you meant.

I meant that the person got them on his German game, plus, Serebii's data on them is wrong.

G_R7
29th June 2011, 11:00 AM
Would you be interested in these 3 too?

SMR2011 Zoroark Credit: Darkstar66 (SPPf)
SMR2011 Karrablast Credit: Shuckle
SMR2011 Shelmet Credit: Shuckle

They are from Greece and PLEASE IGNORE THE CREDITS.

I am but... (look below)

I meant that the person got them on his German game, plus, Serebii's data on them is wrong.

I haven't really found any real info on them yet. Have you got a link to a creditable wedsite?

Ex_Hollowman
29th June 2011, 12:20 PM
I am but... (look below)

I haven't really found any real info on them yet. Have you got a link to a creditable wedsite?

I have a link. www.nintendo.gr. Since I got to reply first, do I get the trade? :D

G_R7
3rd July 2011, 7:49 PM
I have a link. www.nintendo.gr. Since I got to reply first, do I get the trade? :D

That link wasn't any help.

Anyway, I should be able to trade at some point tonight.

Wardek
3rd July 2011, 8:41 PM
Here is better link:

Shelmet (http://www.pocketmonsters.net/eventpokemon/979)
Karrablast (http://www.pocketmonsters.net/eventpokemon/980)

G_R7
3rd July 2011, 10:12 PM
Here is better link:

Shelmet (http://www.pocketmonsters.net/eventpokemon/979)
Karrablast (http://www.pocketmonsters.net/eventpokemon/980)

I'll wait until Bulbapipia (or whatever its called!) updates with the info before getting them.

Wardek
3rd July 2011, 10:22 PM
I'll wait until Bulbapipia (or whatever its called!) updates with the info before getting them.

Okay, tell when your interested in trading for them.

G_R7
4th July 2011, 9:36 AM
Topic Bump.

Dion_delpino
4th July 2011, 9:39 AM
hey is our trade still standing?

G_R7
4th July 2011, 9:50 AM
hey is our trade still standing?

Yes if you wanna get it done.

Dion_delpino
4th July 2011, 10:22 AM
These were the ones I was after but could I change the ANA Pikachu to PokéFesta フェスタ ID 02005 Metang メタング with Nation Ribbon (Level 30, Quirky, UT)?

G_R7
5th July 2011, 10:39 AM
These were the ones I was after but could I change the ANA Pikachu to PokéFesta フェスタ ID 02005 Metang メタング with Nation Ribbon (Level 30, Quirky, UT)?

I would perfer if you didn't because PalPark is a pain.

Ex_Hollowman
5th July 2011, 10:52 AM
VMed you to trade but didn't respond...

G_R7
5th July 2011, 10:58 AM
VMed you to trade but didn't respond...

Sorry, I was making a cup of tea. Wanna trade now?

EDIT: Give me a few minutes as I haven't PalParked what you wanted. It shouldn't take long.

Dion_delpino
5th July 2011, 11:05 AM
I would perfer if you didn't because PalPark is a pain.

Thants Ok we can just trade for the other 4 then.

Ex_Hollowman
5th July 2011, 11:06 AM
So do you want the SMR2011 set too? Edit: Could you take out the PokePark Celebi and add Hadou Regirock?

G_R7
5th July 2011, 11:16 AM
Thants Ok we can just trade for the other 4 then.

Thanks. Give me a few minutes and we will trade.

So do you want the SMR2011 set too? Edit: Could you take out the PokePark Celebi and add Hadou Regirock?

I still haven't found a site with all the info on them (ID and moves etc) so I'm still waiting for now.

So its my PokePark Celebi and Jirachi plus my Mattle Hooh for your Janta's Golurk, Carlita's Hydreigon and PokeSmash Cubchoo?

Dion_delpino
5th July 2011, 11:21 AM

I still haven't found a site with all the info on them (ID and moves etc) so I'm still waiting for now.

So its my PokePark Celebi and Jirachi plus my Mattle Hooh for your Janta's Golurk, Carlita's Hydreigon and PokeSmash Cubchoo?

Cool I'm in wifi.

G_R7
5th July 2011, 11:22 AM
Cool I'm in wifi.

I'll be a few minutes yet. I take it I should use the FC in your sig?

Dion_delpino
5th July 2011, 11:23 AM
@G_R7 Correct

Ex_Hollowman
5th July 2011, 11:31 AM

It's Jirachi, Ho-Oh and Regirock. I requested a change earlier.

G_R7
5th July 2011, 11:34 AM
It's Jirachi, Ho-Oh and Regirock. I requested a change earlier.

OK, not a problem. However, I am trading with Dino right now and I know you offered the same thing but I think with dates. Once I get them I'll post what they are and please let me know if your ones are different.

Ex_Hollowman
5th July 2011, 11:37 AM
OK, not a problem. However, I am trading with Dino right now and I know you offered the same thing but I think with dates. Once I get them I'll post what they are and please let me know if your ones are different.

Mine has diff natures.

Dion_delpino
5th July 2011, 11:38 AM
Hey I just realised I have the Regice as well so thats all I need for now.

G_R7
5th July 2011, 11:40 AM
Hey I just realised I have the Regice as well so thats all I need for now.

Still want the Pikachu? If not then thanks for the trades we made.

Mine has diff natures.

Looks like it may not be a problem now. What is your FC?

Dion_delpino
5th July 2011, 11:42 AM
As I mentioned earlier I already got it in another trade, I offered to trade for something else but you didn't want to transfer them over so thats all I need for now.

Ex_Hollowman
5th July 2011, 11:47 AM
Still want the Pikachu? If not then thanks for the trades we made.

Looks like it may not be a problem now. What is your FC?

In my Sig. Which FC of yours do I add?

G_R7
5th July 2011, 11:48 AM
As I mentioned earlier I already got it in another trade, I offered to trade for something else but you didn't want to transfer them over so thats all I need for now.

Fair enought. Thanks again. If I find the time I'll move it over but for now I'll trade with Ex then I need to get ready for work.

In my Sig. Which FC of yours do I add?

The Gen 5 one in my sig. The others are for Gen 4.

Dion_delpino
5th July 2011, 11:51 AM
Cool just let me know whats going on.

Ex_Hollowman
5th July 2011, 12:00 PM
Fair enought. Thanks again. If I find the time I'll move it over but for now I'll trade with Ex then I need to get ready for work.

The Gen 5 one in my sig. The others are for Gen 4.

Thanks for the trade!

G_R7
5th July 2011, 12:00 PM
Cool just let me know whats going on.

I'm away from Thursday at a music festival so I won't be doing anything for over a week now but I'll let you know once I am back.

@ Ex_Hollowman: Thanks for the trade.

And with that my outstanding trades on here are done and I can go enjoy Sonisphere!

Hatsune Miku
5th July 2011, 1:16 PM
Your Nagashima Spa Land Axew with Soothe Bell
For my UT shiny event movie hydregion(also am i missing that hydregion is ut at lv 100?i think my one might be hacked then :\)

G_R7
5th July 2011, 2:28 PM
Your Nagashima Spa Land Axew with Soothe Bell
For my UT shiny event movie hydregion(also am i missing that hydregion is ut at lv 100?i think my one might be hacked then :\)

Its meant to be 70, I just made a mistake on my post and have fixed it. What date and nature is it?

Hatsune Miku
5th July 2011, 11:21 PM
It has an impish nature and received on 6/17/2011

G_R7
5th July 2011, 11:55 PM
It has an impish nature and received on 6/17/2011

I have that one. Thanks anyway.

G_R7
6th July 2011, 12:11 PM
Topic Bump!!!!

Wardek
8th July 2011, 1:12 AM
Interested in:

06171♀ ジャンタ Golurk Serious (70), 7/7/2011, Quick tempered, HP 213
06171♀ ジャンタ Golurk Hasty (70), 7/8/2011, Very finicky, HP 210

G_R7
14th July 2011, 10:26 AM
Interested in:

06171♀ ジャンタ Golurk Serious (70), 7/7/2011, Quick tempered, HP 213
06171♀ ジャンタ Golurk Hasty (70), 7/8/2011, Very finicky, HP 210

I am yes. What do you want for them?

G_R7
15th July 2011, 10:28 AM
Topic Bump.

Wardek
15th July 2011, 5:52 PM
I am yes. What do you want for them?

Can you Cross. Gen. Trade?

G_R7
16th July 2011, 1:26 PM
Can you Cross. Gen. Trade?

Only if you have 2 DSs and both trades are done at the same time.

Wardek
16th July 2011, 6:52 PM
Only if you have 2 DSs and both trades are done at the same time.

I can use my brother's DS.

G_R7
17th July 2011, 10:35 AM
I can use my brother's DS.

OK, what would you like for them?

G_R7
17th July 2011, 7:37 PM
Topic Bump

Gad
17th July 2011, 7:58 PM
Hey man, I have both the shiny Golurk and Hydreigon events. Both are 6-17-11, and the Hydreigon is Modest and "moschievous", while the Golurk is Brave and "somewhat of a clown". Both are UT, of course. I believe they're different from the ones you have. Would you be interested in trading them for Spa Land Kibago and ANA Pikachu once you get it tomorrow?

G_R7
17th July 2011, 9:03 PM
Hey man, I have both the shiny Golurk and Hydreigon events. Both are 6-17-11, and the Hydreigon is Modest and "moschievous", while the Golurk is Brave and "somewhat of a clown". Both are UT, of course. I believe they're different from the ones you have. Would you be interested in trading them for Spa Land Kibago and ANA Pikachu once you get it tomorrow?

I have no pending trades for the new ANA Pikachu at the moment so I don't know when I'll get one. Anything else you want for them?

Gad
17th July 2011, 9:33 PM
Glad to see you're interested, at least ^^ My phone doesn't have ctrl-f, so I may have missed it, but if you have one, could I get a Birthday Audino? Otherwise, I'd like your Birthday Charmander :)

G_R7
18th July 2011, 12:59 AM
Glad to see you're interested, at least ^^ My phone doesn't have ctrl-f, so I may have missed it, but if you have one, could I get a Birthday Audino? Otherwise, I'd like your Birthday Charmander :)

I don't have any of the Audino. Which of the BDay Charmander do you want?

Gad
18th July 2011, 9:46 AM
I don't have any of the Audino. Which of the BDay Charmander do you want?

Hmmm.. I only see 1 :P

My:
Janta's Golurk (Brave, Somewhat of a clown)
Carita's Hydreigon (Modest, Mischievous)
Satoshi's Reshiram and Zekrom (Docile, Sturdy Body, and Mild, Often lost in thought, respectively; I'm pretty sure you have these two already.)

for your:
Spa Land Kibago
Birthday Charmander (if you have more than 1, I don't care which one I get :))
and (if you want my new Satoshi's events)
ANA Pikachu
Batoruyama Ho-Oh

If you're interested in the Satoshi's events, We can do the 3 trades (all except the Pikachu) and I could give you the 4th pokemon as long as you give me an ANA Pikachu soon after you get one :)

G_R7
19th July 2011, 1:27 AM
Hmmm.. I only see 1 :P

My:
Janta's Golurk (Brave, Somewhat of a clown)
Carita's Hydreigon (Modest, Mischievous)
Satoshi's Reshiram and Zekrom (Docile, Sturdy Body, and Mild, Often lost in thought, respectively; I'm pretty sure you have these two already.)

for your:
Spa Land Kibago
Birthday Charmander (if you have more than 1, I don't care which one I get :))
and (if you want my new Satoshi's events)
ANA Pikachu
Batoruyama Ho-Oh

If you're interested in the Satoshi's events, We can do the 3 trades (all except the Pikachu) and I could give you the 4th pokemon as long as you give me an ANA Pikachu soon after you get one :)

I have the Satoshi's Reshiram and Zekrom. I am still interested in the Golurk and Hydre depending on their dates.

Wardek
19th July 2011, 1:36 AM
OK, what would you like for them?

Will be checking.

Gad
19th July 2011, 8:59 AM
I have the Satoshi's Reshiram and Zekrom. I am still interested in the Golurk and Hydre depending on their dates.

They are both 6-17-11.

G_R7
20th July 2011, 10:09 AM
Will be checking.

OK, let me know.

They are both 6-17-11.

Sounds good to me. I take it you want the newest of the DBay Charmanders then.

So it is your shiny Movie 14 Events for the Dbay Charmander and the Hooh?

Gad
20th July 2011, 10:11 AM
OK, let me know.

Sounds good to me. I take it you want the newest of the DBay Charmanders then.

So it is your shiny Movie 14 Events for the Dbay Charmander and the Hooh?

I'd actually prefer the Kibago over the Ho-Oh, if you're OK with that :) Everything else is correct.
Can you trade now?

G_R7
20th July 2011, 10:12 AM
I'd actually prefer the Kibago over the Ho-Oh, if you're OK with that :) Everything else is correct.
Can you trade now?

I can trade and I think I've moved one of the Charmanders over to Gen 5 already. Give me 10 minutes to check it out and I'll get back to you.

Gad
20th July 2011, 10:14 AM
I can trade and I think I've moved one of the Charmanders over to Gen 5 already. Give me 10 minutes to check it out and I'll get back to you.

Sure thing :) I can also trade on 4th gen for one of them, if you'd prefer that, but it'd be better for me if it's only a 5th gen trade :)

G_R7
20th July 2011, 10:23 AM
Sure thing :) I can also trade on 4th gen for one of them, if you'd prefer that, but it'd be better for me if it's only a 5th gen trade :)

I prefer a Gen 5 trade. I have on my game a 2007 and 2009 Bday Char ready. If you want the 2010 one then give me a few mins to PalPark it. Let me know before I do it and you didn't want it!

Info of them here:

Cherish Ball Birthday ナゴヤ PC Tokyo ID 07209 Charmander ヒトカゲ with Lucky Egg and Classic Ribbon (Level 40, Naughty, UT) Aug 21st 2009

EDIT: I saw your VMs (please don't leave any more) and I don't mind cloning and returning. Also, add the Gen 5 FC. Which of the Charmanders do you want?

Gad
20th July 2011, 10:36 AM
I'll take to 2009 one :)
I'll add you now.

G_R7
20th July 2011, 10:37 AM
I'll take to 2009 one :)
I'll add you now.

OK, I'll see you online. Once we traded stay online while I clone your Pokemon. Send any old crap back for them in return.

Gad
20th July 2011, 10:39 AM
OK, I'll see you online. Once we traded stay online while I clone your Pokemon. Send any old crap back for them in return.

I've done this quite a few times before, so I know the drill ;)
I'll see you in the room.

G_R7
20th July 2011, 10:51 AM
Our games really don't want to connect for some reason.

Gad
20th July 2011, 10:54 AM
This is quite annoying :P Let's try reconnecting again and then you put up a trade.

G_R7
20th July 2011, 11:03 AM
This is quite annoying :P Let's try reconnecting again and then you put up a trade.

I'm not sure if that trade worked. If not do you want to try again?

Gad
20th July 2011, 11:07 AM
It didn't :( I got a communication error. Yes, we should try again ^^ And you scared me when you took a while to accept the Golurk. I thought you thought it was hacked or something :P (It sure as hell better not be a hack)

EDIT: Thanks for the trade :) If you ever need anything else from my shop, feel free to ask for a trade (but I'm sure you already have all my stuff).

G_R7
20th July 2011, 11:12 AM
It didn't :( I got a communication error. Yes, we should try again ^^ And you scared me when you took a while to accept the Golurk. I thought you thought it was hacked or something :P (It sure as hell better not be a hack)

EDIT: Thanks for the trade :) If you ever need anything else from my shop, feel free to ask for a trade (but I'm sure you already have all my stuff).

They both looked OK to me. I've cloned them and going back online now.

Gad
20th July 2011, 11:14 AM
They both looked OK to me. I've cloned them and going back online now.

Great. Thanks.

G_R7
20th July 2011, 11:17 AM
Great. Thanks.

We got there in the end. Thanks for the trade.

Gad
20th July 2011, 11:19 AM
We got there in the end. Thanks for the trade.

Thank you too :) My only complaint is that I didn't get to listen to some trash metal through my DS xD

G_R7
21st July 2011, 12:02 PM
Topic Bump

Gad
21st July 2011, 12:16 PM
Hey again, G_R7 :)

Would you like a Jolly Movie Zekrom? If you are, tell me, and I'll post it's information.

By the way, I heard that the Mild Zekrom is a hack. You may want to look into that.

G_R7
23rd July 2011, 3:21 PM
Hey again, G_R7 :)

Would you like a Jolly Movie Zekrom? If you are, tell me, and I'll post it's information.

By the way, I heard that the Mild Zekrom is a hack. You may want to look into that.

I'll trade for thr Jolly one. I'll look into the Mild one later. Odds are someone kicked up about the fact it is the most cloned one and started saying it was hacked because of it.

Wardek
23rd July 2011, 3:31 PM
I'll trade for thr Jolly one. I'll look into the Mild one later. Odds are someone kicked up about the fact it is the most cloned one and started saying it was hacked because of it.

The Mild Zekrom was caught in White = Hacked.
Anyways, you wanted the two Golurks or one of them only?

Gad
23rd July 2011, 5:33 PM
Could I get STAMP Pichu for it? :) And do you need more information on Zekrom?

G_R7
23rd July 2011, 8:42 PM
The Mild Zekrom was caught in White = Hacked.
Anyways, you wanted the two Golurks or one of them only?

How can someone tell its from White? And I'll trade for both depending on the natures and dates.

Could I get STAMP Pichu for it? :) And do you need more information on Zekrom?

Just the date and nature please.

liam99
23rd July 2011, 8:46 PM
i have every pokemon under your 5th gen wants in alot of diffrent natures,
i would like a few of your 10th aniv.

Wardek
23rd July 2011, 8:51 PM
How can someone tell its from White? And I'll trade for both depending on the natures and dates.

Lot of ways, but you cannot check the Region normally in-game without an altrenate divice.

Gad
23rd July 2011, 10:06 PM

Just the date and nature please.

7/16/11 is the date.
Its nature is Jolly (Somewhat vain.)

G_R7
25th July 2011, 11:09 AM
i have every pokemon under your 5th gen wants in alot of diffrent natures,
i would like a few of your 10th aniv.

What dates and natures of the ones I need do you have and what ones from me do you want?

Lot of ways, but you cannot check the Region normally in-game without an altrenate divice.

Fair enough.

7/16/11 is the date.
Its nature is Jolly (Somewhat vain.)

Sounds OK to me. Someone on another site has offered me it but it would be easier to trade with you.

Gad
25th July 2011, 11:13 AM
What dates and natures of the ones I need do you have and what ones from me do you want?

Fair enough.

Sounds OK to me. Someone on another site has offered me it but it would be easier to trade with you.

Awesome :D
Would you like to trade now?

leppy420
25th July 2011, 1:38 PM
Shiny Cherish Ball WiFi Movie 13 INV2011 ID 02141 Entei with Custap Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 30, Adamant, UT)
Feb 14th
Shiny Cherish Ball WiFi Movie 13 INV2011 ID 02211 Suicune with Rowap Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 30, Relaxed, UT)
Feb 21st
Cherish Ball Spanish GAME Movie 13 INV2011 ID 01211 Celebi with Jaboca Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, UT)
Feb 3rd: Modest

Shiny Cherish Ball WiFi Movie 13 HVR2011 ID 02071 Raikou with Micle Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 30, Rash, UT)
Feb 7th
Shiny Cherish Ball WiFi Movie 13 HVR2011 ID 02141 Entei with Custap Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 30, Adamant, UT)
Feb 14th
Shiny Cherish Ball WiFi Movie 13 HVR2011 ID 02211 Suicune with Rowap Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 30, Relaxed, UT)
Feb 21st
Cherish Ball French GAME Movie 13 HVR2011 ID 01211 Celebi with Jaboca Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, UT)
Feb 1st: Modest

Cherish Ball Movie 13 UK WIN2011 ID 01211 Celebi with Jaboca Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, UT)
Feb 26th: Rash

are these on 4th gen? if so i'm interested, and if there's anyhthig in my shop you would like for any of them please let me know

G_R7
26th July 2011, 10:37 AM
Awesome :D
Would you like to trade now?

I'll need to PalPark it. Give it a bit to see if the other people tell me what they want so I can do it all at once.

G_R7
26th July 2011, 10:41 AM
Shiny Cherish Ball WiFi Movie 13 INV2011 ID 02141 Entei with Custap Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 30, Adamant, UT)
Feb 14th
Shiny Cherish Ball WiFi Movie 13 INV2011 ID 02211 Suicune with Rowap Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 30, Relaxed, UT)
Feb 21st
Cherish Ball Spanish GAME Movie 13 INV2011 ID 01211 Celebi with Jaboca Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, UT)
Feb 3rd: Modest

Shiny Cherish Ball WiFi Movie 13 HVR2011 ID 02071 Raikou with Micle Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 30, Rash, UT)
Feb 7th
Shiny Cherish Ball WiFi Movie 13 HVR2011 ID 02141 Entei with Custap Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 30, Adamant, UT)
Feb 14th
Shiny Cherish Ball WiFi Movie 13 HVR2011 ID 02211 Suicune with Rowap Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 30, Relaxed, UT)
Feb 21st
Cherish Ball French GAME Movie 13 HVR2011 ID 01211 Celebi with Jaboca Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, UT)

Cherish Ball Movie 13 UK WIN2011 ID 01211 Celebi with Jaboca Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, UT)
Feb 26th: Rash

are these on 4th gen? if so i'm interested, and if there's anyhthig in my shop you would like for any of them please let me know

They are. The only one you have that I'm interested in is 07181♂ ANA Pikachu Naive (50) ♀, 7/18/2011, Mischievous, HP 99 PPWC

setclose
26th July 2011, 11:25 AM
Are you interested in a modest movie reshiram? it is ut and date july 16. I am interested in your WIN2011 celebi ID 01211. my fc is 5371-9757-9259. Thanks a lot

leppy420
26th July 2011, 3:14 PM
They are. The only one you have that I'm interested in is 07181♂ ANA Pikachu Naive (50) ♀, 7/18/2011, Mischievous, HP 99 PPWC

ok, i'd like this one

on 4th gen

G_R7
27th July 2011, 12:42 AM
Are you interested in a modest movie reshiram? it is ut and date july 16. I am interested in your WIN2011 celebi ID 01211. my fc is 5371-9757-9259. Thanks a lot

Sounds OK to me but you should know I have been offered it on another site.

ok, i'd like this one

on 4th gen

I'll only do that if you have 2 DSs and both trades are at the same time.

leppy420
27th July 2011, 1:43 AM
I'll only do that if you have 2 DSs and both trades are at the same time.

ok, thats fine with me. i ahve2 ds's, i assume someone has scammed you before or something. when are you available to trade?

setclose
27th July 2011, 9:25 AM
Sounds OK to me but you should know I have been offered it on another site.

I understand that, feel free to tell me if you would like to trade with me, I am available most of the time =) thanks a lot

G_R7
31st July 2011, 2:59 AM
To the people who have outt standing trades with me I am sorry. I have had work, work and more work. I have had so little time around it but I have cloned the Pokemon for the trades and will PalPark, where needed, tomorrow ready for trade. I am sorry for holding anyone up but earning money is waaaay more important than trading Pokemon! Replay here when ready and I’ll see if I can trade! Again I am sorry for holding you up!

Also, Bumping up my topic in case of more offers!

setclose
31st July 2011, 7:18 AM
Please kindly send me a pm when you can trade tomorrow, My white FC is 5371-9757-9259. thanks a lot =)

Gad
31st July 2011, 12:28 PM
To the people who have outt standing trades with me I am sorry. I have had work, work and more work. I have had so little time around it but I have cloned the Pokemon for the trades and will PalPark, where needed, tomorrow ready for trade. I am sorry for holding anyone up but earning money is waaaay more important than trading Pokemon! Replay here when ready and I’ll see if I can trade! Again I am sorry for holding you up!

Also, Bumping up my topic in case of more offers!

Don't worry about it :) Work is obviously more important than Pokemon.
I can trade whenever. Just PM me when you're ready.

G_R7
2nd August 2011, 11:51 AM
Sorry for taking so long, again, but work is more important. Anyway, PalPark is done and I’ll be able to trade at some point today

And Topic Bump as I am still looking for offers!

Gad
2nd August 2011, 4:53 PM
Ok, my Diamond FC is in my signature now :)

G_R7
3rd August 2011, 12:12 PM
Ok, my Diamond FC is in my signature now :)

OK. If you are here I can trade.

Jr Breshears
3rd August 2011, 12:23 PM
do u have any dw starters i could see lol theres too many events xD

G_R7
3rd August 2011, 12:23 PM
do u have any dw starters i could see lol theres too many events xD

I don't trade any Dream World Pokemon. Sorry.

Jr Breshears
3rd August 2011, 12:26 PM
np ill keep looking xD

Gad
3rd August 2011, 12:44 PM
I'm in the room, if you'd like to trade now.

G_R7
3rd August 2011, 12:44 PM
I'm in the room, if you'd like to trade now.

Give me a minute and I'll come on Gen 5.

Gad
3rd August 2011, 12:57 PM
I'm in the room on 4th gen now :)

G_R7
3rd August 2011, 12:59 PM
I'm in the room on 4th gen now :)

OK. I went back with Gen 5 to send you the clones but I will logging on with Gen 4 with my other DS anyway.

EDIT: I take it you forgot to get something to trade away :D

Gad
3rd August 2011, 1:01 PM
Oh yeah, I completely forgot the clones xD Well, we can do that right after this.

And I just realized I forgot to put a random pokemon in my party. Sorry. I'll be right back.

leppy420
3rd August 2011, 1:05 PM
Originally Posted by G_R7

posted by lep:
ok, i'd like this one

on 4th gen

still interested in this trade?

Gad
3rd August 2011, 1:09 PM
Thanks a lot man :)

G_R7
3rd August 2011, 1:11 PM
Thanks for the trades.

G_R7
3rd August 2011, 1:48 PM
Originally Posted by G_R7

posted by lep:
ok, i'd like this one

on 4th gen

still interested in this trade?

Yes, I am.

leppy420
3rd August 2011, 1:54 PM
ok, i just started making my brakfast cn you wait 10 or 15 minutes maybe?

G_R7
3rd August 2011, 1:55 PM
ok, i just started making my brakfast cn you wait 10 or 15 minutes maybe?

Yeah, sure. I can wait.

leppy420
3rd August 2011, 2:10 PM
Yeah, sure. I can wait.

ok i have your fc's entered on both gens, and wil be in wifi on both gens as you requested

G_R7
3rd August 2011, 2:11 PM
ok i have your fc's entered on both gens, and wil be in wifi on both gens as you requested

Give me a moment as I need to clone the Celebi. I'll see you online is a few minutes.

leppy420
3rd August 2011, 2:17 PM
may need to reenter on 5th gen, but ill brb

G_R7
3rd August 2011, 2:17 PM
may need to reenter on 5th gen, but ill brb

OK. I'll sit here until you get back.

G_R7
3rd August 2011, 2:22 PM
Thanks for the trades Leppy.

leppy420
3rd August 2011, 2:22 PM
Thanks for the trades Leppy.

Yep, thank you, very smooth =)

G_R7
9th August 2011, 9:29 PM
And Topic Bump as I am still looking for offers!

Gad
9th August 2011, 10:56 PM
Yeah, still waiting on that Singing Pikachu (Sassy) :P I'll post again when I get it. I might as well tell you what I'm interested in: 10 ANNI (Italian) Latios on fourth gen. We can do cross-gen for these again, right? :)

Ex_Hollowman
10th August 2011, 10:19 AM
I'll get you Satoshi's Reshiram that is Modest for your WIN2011 Celebi that has the ID 01211.

G_R7
11th August 2011, 11:04 AM
Yeah, still waiting on that Singing Pikachu (Sassy) :P I'll post again when I get it. I might as well tell you what I'm interested in: 10 ANNI (Italian) Latios on fourth gen. We can do cross-gen for these again, right? :)

OK, let me know when you get it.

I'll get you Satoshi's Reshiram that is Modest for your WIN2011 Celebi that has the ID 01211.

Sounds OK to me.

How do you two want them? Stay on Gen 4 or move to 5?

Gad
11th August 2011, 11:20 AM
OK, let me know when you get it.

Sounds OK to me.

How do you two want them? Stay on Gen 4 or move to 5?

I'd prefer 4th gen :) Oh, and the reason it's taking a while for me to get the Pikachu is because the person I'm getting it from gave it to his cloner who hasn't cloned it yet because he's on vacation (I think).