PDA

View Full Version : ragin Luxchomp

ven?
25th March 2011, 9:14 AM
So I went to prov's (thats right i'm from canada home's), and **** the bed, so I said eff it, idc if everyone's playing donchamp i'm going with ragin luxchomp, the beastly matchup of everyone's, gonna get beatin down hard, desire's.

name's for deck, ragin, hatin, trollin, etc luxchomp.

2-2 garchomp C lv. X
2-1-2 Luxray LA
1-1 Dailga G lv. X
1 azelf LA
2 rotom SV

4 dce
8 electric energy

2 level max
3 warp point
2 bebe's search
2 snowpoint temple
3 energy pick up
2 IQ
2 flint's willpower
2 great ball
3 copycat
2 seeker
1 ebelt
1 premier ball
1 egain
1 poke turn
2 rare candy
1 luxury ball
1 palmers contribution
1 cynthias feeling's
1 cynthias guidance

Note's: the great ball are stand in's for the collector's I'm trading for on sunday.

strategy: this is a mixture engine, fairly universal, it feed's off by discarding energy by simply using luxio, rotom, garchomp and luxray in anyway and then throwing it right back at you're opponent for fast easy ohko dmg. the setup is fast, the dmg is faster. run away with azelf and DGX.

SkittyOnWailord
25th March 2011, 4:16 PM
Interesting deck. Which Poke-Bodies are you hoping to stop with Dialga G Lv.X (appart from your own Luxray:p)?

ven?
25th March 2011, 7:13 PM
For the luxray all I'd have to do is poke turn or seeker the DGX and hammer ahoy, drop, retreat and warp point and i'm back in business. Oddly enough I haven't had the chance to play it in the past two weeks of play since teching it in (mainly because I haven't played against vile/lostgar yet). The biggest thing I like about this deck is I don't poketurn garchomps I dual setup garchomps, it's much faster and easier for this engine.