PDA

View Full Version : freak0nature24's Group Poses

freak0nature24
27th March 2011, 12:24 AM
Hello! I was wanting to open a shop, and was wondering if you guys could rate my group poses!

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee431/freak0nature24/5thGenerationParty.gif The quality's off because I had to save in .gif not .png (the computer I used is a Windows ME/2000

Zekerom
27th March 2011, 12:28 AM
Eh it's only one... I guess you could try a larger base for the pokemon, they're too crowded.

freak0nature24
27th March 2011, 1:10 AM
Eh it's only one... I guess you could try a larger base for the pokemon, they're too crowded. Sorry.... how about this?

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee431/freak0nature24/5thgenparty.gif

Zekerom
27th March 2011, 2:56 AM
Way better :D try to take off the white background.

-Raiga-
27th March 2011, 7:06 AM
Mentioning how to do that may help them...

If you go search for a site called IAZA.com, it should be the first one. Then load your sprite, click on transparent, and follow their intructions and you should be good. Just bear in mind you need to make the background color a color not used in the sprite, otherwise everything that's white will be transparent as well.

Of course thats if you care about getting rid of the white, but I didn't want the post above me to confuse you if you did.

Katanga Askar
27th March 2011, 5:52 PM
If you want to save in PNG on Windows 2000, I'd suggest GIMP. You can always work in Paint or whatever, save as a BMP, then load it in GIMP and save it as a PNG. GIMP also handles transparency, so you can kill two birds with one stone.

Otherwise, "GiFFY" converts BMP to GIF, and also has a quick transparency button, which is very easy to use.

freak0nature24
27th March 2011, 11:58 PM
Mentioning how to do that may help them...

If you go search for a site called IAZA.com, it should be the first one. Then load your sprite, click on transparent, and follow their intructions and you should be good. Just bear in mind you need to make the background color a color not used in the sprite, otherwise everything that's white will be transparent as well.

Of course thats if you care about getting rid of the white, but I didn't want the post above me to confuse you if you did. i was at my relatives house, my computer has paint.net to take care of transparency

freak0nature24
28th March 2011, 12:03 AM
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee431/freak0nature24/5thgenparty-1.gif
There we go!

pokemon_exceeder
28th March 2011, 12:19 AM
samurotts whiskers are green.

freak0nature24
28th March 2011, 12:32 AM
samurotts whiskers are green.

UH, oh! too much transparency!

Electricbluewolf
28th March 2011, 6:28 PM
UH, oh! too much transparency!

Noo, Samurott has a gap in his 'chin' where the whiskers are. You have to fill the pixel in to keep the white in-otherwise it goes transparent with the background ^_^

Over-all, it's ok-after all, it's a team-pose. There all a few bits were it's white-like the wings and head of reshiram (it's very annoying, filling the bits in)

You could go one step further, and repose the pokemon, so it makes it your unique team pose-or shade underneath were the pokemon overlap.

And also, when you 'flip' pokemon, the lighting doesn't flip (sprites in the game always have shading from the top-left corner), so you could try to edit the sprite to do that.

Overall, good, keep it up ^^