I worked on this fakedex for a year
I hope that comments will be good
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/3496/82094725.png

My profile on deviantart
http://pozon.deviantart.com/

noobiess
2nd April 2011, 4:30 PM
Hi,
Well I can see you have put alot of work in this.
And it looks really nice.

Well, I was actually wondering why you posted it here.
Because I sertainly want to comment alot of the sprites and/or designs you made but I don't see any point in doing that if you don't want to change them.

sinful7
4th April 2011, 5:55 AM
Not bad but needs more imporvements.

Lucario9
4th April 2011, 7:55 PM
Not bad but needs more imporvements.
Tell what these are would be helpful. Seriously, you've spammed in almost EVERY thread with this useless crap.

As for crit, these are quite good. One thing you may want to work on shading on a few, like the snake thingy on row 9 column six, but even that is minor. Keep up the good work!

Guissepi
4th April 2011, 8:14 PM
Is that a poo pokemon?

sinful7
5th April 2011, 1:02 AM
Tell what these are would be helpful. Seriously, you've spammed in almost EVERY thread with this useless crap.

As for crit, these are quite good. One thing you may want to work on shading on a few, like the snake thingy on row 9 column six, but even that is minor. Keep up the good work!

Sorry it was late and I didnt want to type a bunch and i mostly commented that alot of them were good some were bad, and dude saying that it is good work isnt useless crap -_-

sinful7
5th April 2011, 1:07 AM
So Ive been asked to tell you what improvements that I think you need to improve on. 1st I think some of the pokemon you did are a bit to tall/longish, 2nd some are also a bit to chubby/fat, it makes them a bit goofy looking in that sort of area.

(Sorry about the double post :/ sorry)

Still awesome work :D

Lucario9
5th April 2011, 1:46 AM
Sorry it was late and I didnt want to type a bunch
Then why type at all? "Not bad but needs more improvements" doesn't help anyone.

sinful7
5th April 2011, 4:57 AM
Then why type at all? "Not bad but needs more improvements" doesn't help anyone.

notice the post befor this. Btw this isnt the correct forum for this sort of talk.

Exxmaniac
6th April 2011, 3:55 AM
*facepalm* While you guys bicker about that I'll critique the sprites.

I honestly like the fakemon, but I don't like the poses you gave them.
It seems like all the quadrupeds/ non-legged ones are just standing there, while the bipeds are raising their arms like they either want a hug or to raise the roof.
Give them more interesting poses, is what I'm basically saying.