PDA

View Full Version : meowm1xx's Trade Shop

meowm1xx
3rd April 2011, 8:56 AM
meowm1xx's Trade Shop

Rules:
1. Please do not PM me. If I am interested in your offer, I will send you a PM.
2. Do not offer me hacked Pokemon.
3. Unless specifically requested, do not offer me touched Pokemon. This includes any random battle experience or EV trained Pokes, I'm not interested.
4. Feel free to ask for natures if you have a serious offer.

Services:
1. I own 2 DS's, so I'll be able to Poketransfer for you if you aren't able to.
2. I have access to all Pokemon across all generations, so I'm able to breed for egg moves and IV's to an extent. This work won't come too cheap though.
3. I can EV train for you if you are willing to give me something worth my time.

What I'm looking for:
-Any event I don't already own. Possibly even duplicates of events I do already own, as I like to have multiple natures.
-Dream World Females
-Dream World Events (the starters, Eeveelutions)
-Shinies I don't already own (specific ones I am looking for at the moment are Zorua, Vulpix, Sigilyph, Larvitar, Riolu, and Mesprit.)
-Modest Reshiram
-Any good nature in game legendary

What I'm offering:
All starters (Snivy is Japanese)
Litwick
Solosis
Japanese Axew
Japanese Deino
Axew
Zorua (touched)
Latios
Zapdos
Lugia
Palkia
Flawless Charmander
Buneary
Sneasel
Gible
Dratini
Bagon
Azelf
Uxie

VCG10 Eevee
VCG09 Milotic
FAL2010 Mew
Mystry Mew
Sinjoh Ruins Palkia
TRU Shaymin
Gamestp Deoxys
WIN2011 Suicune, Raikou, Entei, Celebi
WISHMKR Jirachi
TRU Manaphy
Liberty Ticket Victini
10 Aniv Celebi
10 Aniv Entei
Ash's Pikachu
Alamos Darkrai
TRU Regigigas
SMR2010 Jirachi
TRU Dragonite
SPACE C Deoxys
TRU Arceus

I can also offer any of the hold items (Power items, Orbs, etc..) Also have every in game legend from generations 1-5 (including Adamant and Jolly Zekrom and a Timid Reshiram)

I have much more than this now. Many more shinies and events. I will get around to updating the page this weekend.

ALL POKEMON I OFFER ARE UT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.

Thank you for checking out my shop. :] Hopefully you found something you like. Happy trading!

Czarpenguin
31st October 2011, 5:39 PM
Hello Meowm1xx
Will you trade your TRU Arceus for Any of my Pokemon That I own
The pokemon that I own are any from Bulbasaur to Kyurem. The only
Exception Being Jirachi and Darkrai. I promise you that all the pokemon that I own are 100% Legitimate and not cheated on.
My pokemon White Friend Code is:2537-6613-5938 and my name is Jaxson
Please PM me when you have made a decision

squirtle123
31st October 2011, 5:43 PM
Hey, i have a jolly entei, or shiny ut gyrados, anything you'd give me for them? (jolly=+attack)

Tyranitarquake
31st October 2011, 6:00 PM
What would you take for a female DW poochyena and a DW female shuppet?

Serah Farron
31st October 2011, 6:16 PM
Im interested in your Shiny Litwick, if i may i would like to know the stats and detail please, and i can offer anything in my sig. Also if there is anything else i may i have just ask and ill see what i can do, would be very grateful

DarkDream79
1st November 2011, 4:16 AM
I have DWF Eevee and Growlithe... I'm wondering if you want these.

Romeo32
1st November 2011, 10:35 PM
What is the nature of the flawless charmander I can offer a dw dratini, dw vulpix or dw gligar

squirtle123
1st November 2011, 10:43 PM
Hey i have shiny eevee, gyrados, and dw nodoran female, how many legendaries can i get for those?

EmiiLava
1st November 2011, 10:45 PM
Want: Shiny Flawless Charmander

Have: Shiny flawless Zorua, Shiny Vulpix, Shiny flawless Sigilyph, and Shiny flawless Larvitar

shinytactics14
1st November 2011, 10:59 PM
wants shiny litwick and 10 ANVI celebi

offering: PKTOPIA electivire LV 100 and PKROPIA magmortar LV 100 shiny LV 100 metagross (these have been rare candy trained)and UT gamestop jirachi it has draco meteor. chose 2 PM me if interested

dynamodj
2nd November 2011, 2:50 AM
I'm interested in the shiny solosis and the buneary. Offering a shiny jolly Pawniard for one of them if you're interested.

meowm1xx
6th September 2012, 6:09 AM
I apologize to all who replied interested in my shop. My DS had broke and I never checked the site to even see if my store was approved. I just got a new DS and will be checking regularly. If anyone is interested, feel free to reply.

master91
6th September 2012, 6:20 AM
hi im interested in 10 anniversary entei

do you accept clones.

meowm1xx
6th September 2012, 6:31 AM
hi im interested in 10 anniversary entei

do you accept clones.

Yes, I do. As long as it is a clone of something legit.

master91
6th September 2012, 6:47 AM
okay would a shiny flawless nicknamed zorua level 1 untouched work for you.

soundxfury
6th September 2012, 8:48 PM
Hey, I'm interested in your 10 ANIV Entei. I've got some 10 ANIV events I can trade in exchange:
Latios, Latias, Dragonite, Umbreon, Articuno. Let me know if you're interested :)