PDA

View Full Version : PokeMasters League

CommanderCarr
4th April 2011, 2:01 AM
http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n531/CommanderCarr/PokeMastersBanner.png

Hello and Welcome to the PokeMasters League!
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICANTS FOR LEADER/C4 POSISTIONS!!!

Prepare to undergo a challenging, epic, and rewarding adventure as you make your way through the Gym Leaders and get ready to battle the Commanding Four!!

In the PokeMasters League, you may choose to start your adventure in 2 ways, the “Regal” Region or the “Wailord” Region. Choose wisely as each region will push you to your limits as each has certain restrictions that are unique to their corresponding leagues. They are listed below:

The Regal League

• The Charles League specializes in Kanto, Johto, and Unova Pokemon. As such you may only use Pokemon classified in these regions to compete. (Later evolutions of Kanto, Johto pokemon are allowed Ex: Rhyperior, Tangrowth, etc.)

• There are 8 gyms that you must overcome in this region in order to challenge the Commanding Four they are:

Dragon Gym: Leader: Darumakaimposter

Fire Gym: Leader: Xbinox

_____ Gym: Leader: ________

• Flat battle rules apply (lv 50), No ubers, No Legendaries, and No hacks.
• Teams will be comprised of 3 POKEMON.
• Wobuffet and Wynaut are NOT ALLOWED.
• Serebii League Rules apply
• You must Register your team with either SirCharles, Wailord_2, or CommanderCarr before challenging.
• Honesty is the best Policy =D
• 24 hour Rematch Period – If you lose to a leader you may not challenge them again for another 24 hours.
• After Conquering the Regal League, You may challenge the Commanding Four.
• If you manage to beat them, you may proceed onto the next league and do it all over again.

The “Wailord” League

• The “Wailord” League specializes in Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova Pokemon. As such you may only use Pokemon classified in these regions to compete.

• There are 8 gyms that you must overcome in this region in order to challenge the Commanding Four they are:

Psychic Gym: Leader: Arkanehippo

• Flat battle rules apply (lv 50), No ubers, No Legendaries, and No hacks.
• Wobuffet and Wynaut are NOT ALLOWED.
• Teams will comprise of 6 Pokemon.
• Serebii League Rules apply
• You must Register your team with either SirCharles, Wailord_2, or CommanderCarr before challenging.
• Honesty is the best Policy =D
• 24 hour Rematch Period – If you lose to a leader you may not challenge them again for another 24 hours.
• After Conquering the “Wailord” League, You may challenge the Commanding Four.
• If you manage to beat them, you may proceed onto the next league and do it all over again.

The Commanding Four

• These are the final trainers you will have to face in order to conquer each respective league. There is only 1 Commanding Four for each region and they are as follows:

Elite Four Komekoro: Type - Dragon (pre-evauluation still pending)

Elite Four Wailord_2: Type - Grass

Elite Four Shadow PKMN Trainer: Type - Psychic

Elite Four CommanderCarr: Type - Normal

• All Pokemon may be used in these battles, except for Legendaries, Ubers, and Hacks.
• Wobuffet and Wynaut are still NOT ALLOWED.
• Flat battle rules apply (lv 50)
• You may choose to battle with 3 or 6 Pokemon. Contact C4 Member before challenging to identify which option you will choose.
• The first trainer to conquer the Commanding Four will become the Champion and assume his/her place and stay there until defeated by another challenger.

Now Go Forth and Become one of the Greatest PokeMasters!!!!!

DarumakkaImposter
6th April 2011, 5:47 AM
lol. i cant beleive the league got accepted this fast. and theres no forms to use but ill make one here.

In-Game name: Black
FC: (ill edit later since im on my DSi)
Gym Leader/ C4 position: ill check back with Sircharles b/ci forgot if he reserved a certain position for me.
Gym/C4 type: Dragon

i also might be able to donate some stuff if there is a shop.

EDIT: if i beat wailord and charles in a different league do i get their badges automatically?

Sircharles
6th April 2011, 6:36 AM
Hey everyone. I'm sircharles I am a the one whom brought the trio who run this place together. If you apply you must pm me commandercarr or wailord_2. Updates will be coming soon. I run the Charles league so pm me with registration forms. Also I plan on changing the name hahah pm me with suggestions :)

Sircharles
6th April 2011, 9:05 PM
The Charles league has 6 opens spots.

ArkaneHippo
6th April 2011, 9:25 PM
hey guys, if anyone needs anything or would like to trade just let me know, ive applied for the psychic gym

Sircharles
6th April 2011, 10:14 PM
5 spots left and thank you so much :)

Astral Shadow
6th April 2011, 10:22 PM
Do I use a specific type as an E4 member?

xbinox
6th April 2011, 10:30 PM
Charles does this mean I am in wailord's league, since he has kanto johto? D:

Sircharles
6th April 2011, 10:32 PM
Yeah. You choose :)

Wailord_2
6th April 2011, 10:32 PM
Do I use a specific type as an E4 member?

Yes you do as you can see above I am grass and Commander Carr is fire so yes you do have to have a specific type. Weren't you going to be Psychic?

xbinox
6th April 2011, 10:35 PM
Wait.. I can't be fire D: can I be fire gym leader? or is fire completely taken?

also will the level 50 3 pokemon rule change as more people have level 100's? like me and shadow?

Astral Shadow
Yeah I am. Just wanted to make sure :)

Sircharles
Hey wait whoa.... Ugh gotta talk to Carr lol I am the kanto johto lol just so everyone knows I will probably the most active owner. So if you apply you can do so via pm. We will fix that :) thanks for reading bino lol

xbinox
6th April 2011, 10:36 PM
no problem :) sending in app now :D

Sircharles
6th April 2011, 10:40 PM
My league has it's own types. Same with the other two. So each has the possibility of having any one of the types. Just no same types in the same part ofthe league.

xbinox
6th April 2011, 10:46 PM
Alright you have my application post it if you will :)

Sircharles
6th April 2011, 10:46 PM
Bino and darumaka are accepted.

Astral Shadow
6th April 2011, 11:25 PM
I'm psychic C4. I sent my application to Charles, and he knows I'm pretty good :)

ArkaneHippo
6th April 2011, 11:27 PM
hey how about the austere league charles? and so will i have to change my pokemon if youre the kanto-johto league?

DarumakkaImposter
6th April 2011, 11:52 PM
am i a leader or c4?

EDIT: I think i already know some of these answers but

do i have to register a different team to challenge othe gyms and do they have to be in that specific reigon pokemon requirment?

Garnet Til Alexandros XVII
7th April 2011, 12:13 AM
This league sounds interesting, just need to decide if i should challenge or apply for C4 :D

ddrox
7th April 2011, 1:00 AM
i want in too!

chanseychansey77
7th April 2011, 2:18 AM
Can we specialize in different kinds of battles instead of simply types, or is every battle single? Because if we can, I've got a killer Rotation Battle team. And do all the Pokemon HAVE to be Level 50? Couldn't we just do Flat Battles?

xbinox
7th April 2011, 2:34 AM
In the future I think they are going to leave it up to each gym leader for the levels and I like the idea of gyms being able to be a rotation or triple battle gym it sounds fun :D I'll talk to Charles and Wailord

DarumakkaImposter
7th April 2011, 6:10 AM
ive received a pm from charels and i am takin pre eval battlees when hes not on/pre evalin somone else etc. so im free most around (all these are CST:

monday nights 6-8, tuesday6-8, wednesday 4:30-5, thursday 4:30-4:45 and 5:45-7, friday 6-8, saturday 6-8. i wont take pre eval battles on sunday but i might be on serebii on my DSi. i am on it now. lol. i will be on it most but i will let you know if im on it or not.

Sircharles
7th April 2011, 6:36 AM
Yeah darumaka will do Evals for me when I am unable. I might be giving battles at 4 - 6 moutain standard.

Sircharles
7th April 2011, 7:11 AM
If anyone need something to be cleared up pm either me, wailord_2, or commandercarr. Thank you everyone, the leaders will be accepting challenges when all spots are filled. And chansey pm me. I think we need to talk :)

DarumakkaImposter
7th April 2011, 7:15 AM
Yeah darumaka will do Evals for me when I am unable. I might be giving battles at 4 - 6 moutain standard.

yepp :D and just PM me if...you..want...a..pre..eval..battle.

well...you already know that

Sircharles
7th April 2011, 7:26 AM
Lol it's way late!! How can people stay up so late!!! I just worked a 7 hour shift. That's why I couldn't eval people.

DarumakkaImposter
7th April 2011, 7:40 AM
^ lol. idk. its fun though but i have to go to school at 640 in the morning for band though

Wailord_2
7th April 2011, 1:03 PM
Can we specialize in different kinds of battles instead of simply types, or is every battle single? Because if we can, I've got a killer Rotation Battle team. And do all the Pokemon HAVE to be Level 50? Couldn't we just do Flat Battles?

Thats what he means by saying lv 50 is that it is Flat battle

Sircharles
7th April 2011, 1:24 PM
Hey wailord are you gonna be one later?

7th April 2011, 1:39 PM
The C4 spots are lvl 100 right? also how come the gyms are only lvl 50?

Sircharles
7th April 2011, 2:42 PM
Flat battles lol haha i wish they had it at 100

CommanderCarr
7th April 2011, 2:42 PM
The C4 spots are lvl 100 right? also how come the gyms are only lvl 50?

I just changed it so that they are all flat battles of lv 50. sorry for the inconvience lol

ArkaneHippo
7th April 2011, 8:50 PM
hey looking for my gym eval battle with whoever can just vm me if you come online ;282;

xbinox
7th April 2011, 9:41 PM
So just for my knowledge in the future you will be making it the decision of the leader whether they want 50 flat battles or lvl 100 6v6 battles correct?

DarumakkaImposter
7th April 2011, 10:31 PM
hey looking for my gym eval battle with whoever can just vm me if you come online ;282;

ill take that pre eval battle if you want. btw. what type are you going to be?

Sircharles
7th April 2011, 10:32 PM
Possibly hahah.

xbinox
7th April 2011, 10:43 PM
sure hope so, till then no zard on my team D: he doesn't have proper support in 3v3's or proper stats at level 50

DarumakkaImposter
7th April 2011, 11:15 PM
sure hope so, till then no zard on my team D: he doesn't have proper support in 3v3's or proper stats at level 50

neither does my hax :(

gg arkanehippo

2-0 arkane

welcome to the league!

Sircharles
7th April 2011, 11:25 PM
Welcome to the league!!

xbinox
7th April 2011, 11:25 PM
yeah like my entire set is screwed because of the level 50 on him, It's kinda lame :/

Sircharles
8th April 2011, 12:36 AM
Hey now. This league is still fresh. Changes will come :) Everything being said is being taken into consideration.

xbinox
8th April 2011, 12:40 AM
alrighty :) just to let you know for now my team will NOT have my signature zard, but it will run sufficient pokes for a 3v3 level 50. Are we allowed one off type poke with at least 1 move on type?

AwesomeZekrom
8th April 2011, 12:45 AM
Hey now. This league is still fresh. Changes will come :) Everything being said is being taken into consideration.

Charles seriously? 3 leagues at a time? mod at pokegyms Owner here and a Owner somewhere else man you must be busy. Anyway I'd like to join.

Sircharles
8th April 2011, 1:04 AM
I'm busy! Hahah okay I will be giving Evals for the next 30 min. whom ever needs one by yours truly is open to ask.

DarumakkaImposter
8th April 2011, 1:38 AM
lol. im open for pre evals too. dont be shy! jk

congrats on mod at pokegyms charles ;)

CommanderCarr
8th April 2011, 1:53 AM
if anyone wants to apply for a gym and get a pre eval battle TONITE, i am open just message me and we can get this going lol

ArkaneHippo
8th April 2011, 2:33 AM
yay im in the league, and gg darumakamposter ;282;

DarumakkaImposter
8th April 2011, 2:54 AM
yay im in the league, and gg darumakamposter ;282;

lol. gg and call me darumakka. note thate there is 2 ks. there is another user with the name darumaka. sorry for the ramble but EVERYONE call me darumakka from now on if you like

xbinox
8th April 2011, 3:04 AM
can I get a eval daramakka?

ArkaneHippo
8th April 2011, 3:13 AM
lol. gg and call me darumakka. note thate there is 2 ks. there is another user with the name darumaka. sorry for the ramble but EVERYONE call me darumakka from now on if you like

ok Darumaka.

Seriously, i should be on stage.

DarumakkaImposter
8th April 2011, 3:14 AM
can I get a eval daramakka?

sure! let me pm you and get your fc and ill be in the room in about 10 min. or so

ArkaneHippo
8th April 2011, 3:15 AM
oh and is there a user search tool on this? for if i knew a username but that was it?

EDIT: i mean like on serebii, not this thread

xbinox
8th April 2011, 3:17 AM
yeah there is its up at the top of the page somewheres, I've used it before lol I just forget, and ok I will be ready!

DarumakkaImposter
8th April 2011, 3:30 AM
oh and is there a user search tool on this? for if i knew a username but that was it?

EDIT: i mean like on serebii, not this thread

lol. yah. it says search on the usr control pannel bar at the top of the page

ArkaneHippo
8th April 2011, 3:37 AM
lol. yah. it says search on the usr control pannel bar at the top of the page

that searches for threads though, not users ;282;

DarumakkaImposter
8th April 2011, 3:53 AM
that searches for threads though, not users ;282;

g to advanced search it will look at posts by the useres and you can usually click on their name and you will go to their profile

GG bino! welcomr to the league

3-0 bino

Darn shiny dog >:p lol jk your team is awesome

8th April 2011, 4:02 AM
Can i apply for C4 position?

ArkaneHippo
8th April 2011, 4:03 AM
i should think gym leaders would be first priority, and gz bino, ty darumakka

AwesomeZekrom
8th April 2011, 4:05 AM
Hey as a suggestion maybe this league could be a co league with the charles and pokegyms league.

Sircharles
8th April 2011, 6:10 AM
Awesome..... Pm me :)

CommanderCarr
8th April 2011, 2:31 PM
Attention we need some "Wailord" league leaders!!! too many people wanna be in the regal league so pm me immediatly if your intrested lol

Sircharles
8th April 2011, 3:09 PM
What can I say, I'm popular hahah. Yeah the wailord league does 3,4,5 gens mine does first second and fifth y'all.

ArkaneHippo
8th April 2011, 3:18 PM
ill be wailord since when i signed up for charles i thought he was hoenn+sinnoh

Astral Shadow
8th April 2011, 3:20 PM
My psychic team is ready to roll.

8th April 2011, 3:24 PM
Maybe if you are struggling for people to fill places you could maybe lower the amount of leaders by 1 or 2 in each league? Just a suggestion :D

Sircharles
8th April 2011, 3:25 PM
Awesome shadow you rule :)

Sircharles
8th April 2011, 3:26 PM
ill be wailord since when i signed up for charles i thought he was hoenn+sinnoh

Your good man :) oh and the Charles league is now the regal league!!

8th April 2011, 3:27 PM
SirCharles what time will my eval be tonight?

Sircharles
8th April 2011, 3:31 PM
SirCharles what time will my eval be tonight?
Vmed you my availability. If you can't that time maybe I can figure something out.

8th April 2011, 3:33 PM
haha yeah i have just seen it :D
I might be able to do that time but depends on if i'm back home or not :/

Sircharles
8th April 2011, 4:09 PM
I know your situation hahah :) depending if any of the owners are on they can eval you too haha darumaka might be able to sooner if you would like.

ArkaneHippo
8th April 2011, 4:19 PM
sir charles maybe you could petition a userbar from gladeshadow for this league?

ArkaneHippo
8th April 2011, 4:20 PM
oh and charles im gonna pm you with something ive been working on for a little while, message me back what you think

Sircharles
8th April 2011, 4:21 PM
I'll see what I can do friend :) I'll talk to him/her.

8th April 2011, 4:24 PM
I know your situation hahah :) depending if any of the owners are on they can eval you too haha darumaka might be able to sooner if you would like.

Lols think i should see how i'm feeling when he gets back on :D
Do i have to win? I have played Darumaka twice and beat him 5-0 each time :O

ArkaneHippo
8th April 2011, 4:32 PM
well charles?

Astral Shadow
8th April 2011, 4:52 PM
GladeShadow is a girl like NL.

Sircharles
8th April 2011, 5:45 PM
Thanks for the clarification shadow :) I asked her for a userbar on her thread. Shadow :) how goes it? Lasien I hope you feel awesome if not I can fight you saturday morning.

Sircharles
8th April 2011, 5:49 PM
well charles?

Looks rock solid. I'll pm you what I have questions with

ArkaneHippo
8th April 2011, 5:51 PM
Looks rock solid. I'll pm you what I have questions with

cool bro 10char

Astral Shadow
8th April 2011, 5:58 PM
I'm alright SirCharles. For being in school that is :p

Sircharles
8th April 2011, 6:03 PM
Same... Could you do me a favor and pm me your team list?

Astral Shadow
8th April 2011, 10:14 PM
Yes I can.

Sircharles
8th April 2011, 10:53 PM
I have senior ball tommorrow night!!!

AwesomeZekrom
8th April 2011, 11:30 PM
I have senior ball tommorrow night!!!

Awesome for you! anyway did the vote go in for a "league War"?

Sircharles
8th April 2011, 11:42 PM
I still haven't seen them on. Lol but I will totally find out. Pm me again lol

AwesomeZekrom
8th April 2011, 11:44 PM
What so does that mean I can spam you with PM's saying "do you know yet"?

Sircharles
9th April 2011, 12:24 AM
Go for it dude :) I like pming lol it keeps it personal too. For spoiler purposes.

DarumakkaImposter
9th April 2011, 1:54 AM
hey guys i have a new router and it might be a little bit until i get it working. but ill be able to battle as soon as next tuesday

and yeah... lasien is GOOD

9th April 2011, 1:05 PM
Too rough, would like my eval tonight please.

CommanderCarr
9th April 2011, 3:07 PM
ATTENTION!
Regal League is Kanto, Johto, and Unova
Wailord League is Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova.

Sorry for the confusion lol

AwesomeZekrom
9th April 2011, 3:34 PM
I find it odd that more than half the members here came from the pokegyms league. Anyway charles do know anythig about the "League war?"

Sircharles
9th April 2011, 6:04 PM
Hahah pokegyms is what started me :) plus they Are my buddies so are you ! Lasien I'm waiting for you.

DarumakkaImposter
10th April 2011, 1:18 AM
lol. slow news day

and i can battle now :) its workin

tskune
10th April 2011, 1:44 AM
i wanna try out for water gym leader here :o

DarumakkaImposter
10th April 2011, 1:56 AM
i can give you a pre-eval battle if you want. lol

tskune
10th April 2011, 2:15 AM
i dont even have a team yet >.<

Sircharles
10th April 2011, 2:57 AM
Woop! Welcome to pokemasters! I run this place! I an currently in available, darumaka is more than willing to battle you, he can eval

tskune
10th April 2011, 3:17 AM
i dont have my gym team ready x,x

Sircharles
10th April 2011, 7:39 AM
Get it read and I will test it.

tskune
10th April 2011, 2:45 PM
might take awhile gotta pick from a list of about 6 now...i can only go with 5 :/ btw if any of u guys want DW carvanhas psyducks vulpix or poliwags i have a whooole lot

Sircharles
10th April 2011, 6:23 PM
Hahaha thanks woop. Bringin the coolness to this league aren't ya!

ArkaneHippo
10th April 2011, 6:38 PM
might take awhile gotta pick from a list of about 6 now...i can only go with 5 :/ btw if any of u guys want DW carvanhas psyducks vulpix or poliwags i have a whooole lot

are you using a japanese game?

Astral Shadow
10th April 2011, 6:39 PM
are you using a japanese game?

He got the DW pokemon from a trade.

ArkaneHippo
10th April 2011, 6:56 PM
does anyone want a battle?

rallo92
10th April 2011, 7:32 PM
hey can i be dark type leader

Sircharles
10th April 2011, 8:59 PM
Send me a team and I will set up a time.

tskune
11th April 2011, 1:03 AM
remember, save water for me, i already have 1 pokemon at lv 50, my signature pokemon, politoed :3

xbinox
11th April 2011, 3:31 AM
I love how this might just become pokegyms mk2 with all the pokegyms leaders applying XD btw I have my 3v3 team ready :)

Sircharles
11th April 2011, 7:34 AM
Bino come back already!!! :)

tskune
11th April 2011, 9:08 PM
bino :D i have my signature politoed, and im readying up my starmie <33

Wailord_2
12th April 2011, 12:31 AM
Also guys remember I can do eval battles too (Or at least I think I can [ I want to relieve some of the stress from Sircharles]) Sorry I haven't been active lately but will be on more often now.

DarumakkaImposter
12th April 2011, 12:34 AM
^

lol. i can pre eval too :D

Throhlurk
12th April 2011, 12:37 AM
I'm nearly ready for my normal type gym pre veal battle

tskune
12th April 2011, 12:44 AM
im starting on the 3rd pokemon for my water gym :3

Throhlurk
12th April 2011, 1:14 AM
Done :D wailord league normal type gym ready for evaluation. Who can do it?

Wailord_2
12th April 2011, 1:19 AM
Done :D wailord league normal type gym ready for evaluation. Who can do it?

I can do it. Considering it is my league.

Throhlurk
12th April 2011, 1:21 AM
Can I pm you when I can battle? The team is done but I have stuff to do.

Wailord_2
12th April 2011, 1:22 AM
Can I pm you when I can battle? The team is done but I have stuff to do.

sure just pm me and I will battle you when you can.

Sircharles
12th April 2011, 6:42 AM
Hey wailord :) how are ya buddy? League had grown.

xbinox
12th April 2011, 6:49 AM
hey charles I have a new terrifying team ;) meet me in wifi? and btw its gonna be a gym team soon so beware ;)

Sircharles
12th April 2011, 7:18 AM
I'll be there hopefully hahah if not I'll tell ya lol

Throhlurk
12th April 2011, 7:28 AM
Wailord hadn't been on today for my pre eval match :(

DarumakkaImposter
12th April 2011, 7:33 AM
lol. i can give you a pre eval battle after i battle charles

Throhlurk
12th April 2011, 7:34 AM
Cool :) tell me when ur ready

Sircharles
12th April 2011, 7:39 AM
GG daru. No joke. That's why you are cool

DarumakkaImposter
12th April 2011, 7:43 AM
Cool :) tell me when ur ready
kk im ready (no homo)

GG daru. No joke. That's why you are cool

im cool?

try telling the kids at school that lol.

naw you're way cooler than me Charly ;D

Sircharles
12th April 2011, 7:50 AM
Don't ever let people that you won't see after school tell you what you are :) you Rock. I hope I'm ready to take on the flame 0.0

Throhlurk
12th April 2011, 8:04 AM
Sorry I'm standing by niw

Sircharles
12th April 2011, 8:09 AM
Sorry I'm standing by niw

Lol wut? 10 char
First time doing that since bino explained it muahahahah! Musharna!

Throhlurk
12th April 2011, 8:14 AM
Sorry :P I meant to say that I am standing by in the wifi room waiting for my pre eval battle. I'm on an iPod btw

Sircharles
12th April 2011, 8:15 AM
Want me to eval you maybe? Hahah i run the regal league.

Throhlurk
12th April 2011, 8:17 AM
I'm going for the wailord but sure

DarumakkaImposter
12th April 2011, 8:19 AM
Don't ever let people that you won't see after school tell you what you are :) you Rock. I hope I'm ready to take on the flame 0.0

lol. thanks. :D

and bino explained 10char to me today...well yesterday lol

Sircharles
12th April 2011, 8:22 AM
Okay I'll see if I can get in hahah are you on Serebii on your iPod? I use my iPhone lol

Throhlurk
12th April 2011, 8:25 AM
How'd I do? ;)

Sircharles
12th April 2011, 8:27 AM
Confused :D

DarumakkaImposter
12th April 2011, 8:28 AM
welcome to the league! GG

my stats suck at lvel 50 though -_-

Throhlurk
12th April 2011, 8:30 AM
Sorry I didnt see the wailord league was 6 vs 6 :P I'll have to make the other 3

Wait, the wailord thing says flat battle, but It also says 6 vs 6. Can you do 6x6 flat battles?

Sircharles
12th April 2011, 8:36 AM
Hey throhlurk pm me in the morning and I'll tell ya something hahh

Throhlurk
12th April 2011, 8:49 AM
My morning is probs gonnaa be a different time

Sircharles
12th April 2011, 4:04 PM
Good day all.

Sircharles
12th April 2011, 11:03 PM
There is a userbar in my sig for the league. Give credit to gladeshadow if you use it no acceptions.

xbinox
12th April 2011, 11:14 PM
awsome! my two favorite leads in 4th gen!

Sircharles
12th April 2011, 11:52 PM
Exactly!!!

xbinox
12th April 2011, 11:56 PM
charles battle me!!! :D

Sircharles
13th April 2011, 1:40 AM
Right now? Otay

darkmaster1415
13th April 2011, 1:46 AM
Is their a normal pokemon gym leader if their is not how do I challenge them

Sircharles
13th April 2011, 2:17 AM
I don't think there is one yet lol not in my league hahah

A.O.D.X WISE X KID
13th April 2011, 2:36 AM
Can I be in the wailord league as a leader guys?

xbinox
13th April 2011, 2:38 AM
I have a team for a normal gym might replace my fire gym in the future if all the C4 spots are not filled, its made for 6v6 level 100 battles though :P

Sircharles
13th April 2011, 2:43 AM
El Bino! Let's petition for the regal league to be lv 100 lol

xbinox
13th April 2011, 2:46 AM
yes lets!!! :D

ArkaneHippo
13th April 2011, 2:52 AM
ok noob question here, how do i get the userbar in my sig?

Throhlurk
13th April 2011, 2:53 AM
Is their a normal pokemon gym leader if their is not how do I challenge them

Im the wailord league normal gym leader.

xbinox
13th April 2011, 2:56 AM
throh wanna do your normal gym versus mine? :D FC is in my profile

Throhlurk
13th April 2011, 8:17 AM
Still up for it? Min are only 50s thogh

xbinox
13th April 2011, 6:49 PM
ahh sorry mine are 100's :/ I will do fifty some other time I need a new smeargle anyways apparently my shiny dream world smeargle that I farmed for hours on end to get perfect IV's has an uber ability :'/

Sircharles
13th April 2011, 7:00 PM
I hate your normal types.... They owned my team. And my Metagross hahah idk how but you did haha I want a rematch when I'm ready mr. bino

xbinox
13th April 2011, 7:02 PM
sounds like a plan :) beware I have fixed it up a bit so I don't have to worry about ghost types anymore

Throhlurk
14th April 2011, 12:25 AM
You didn't even see my last member :P

xbinox
14th April 2011, 12:35 AM
who? O.o
10char

14th April 2011, 2:41 AM
El Bino! Let's petition for the regal league to be lv 100 lol

I also think this is a very good idea :D

xbinox
14th April 2011, 2:48 AM
I also think this is a very good idea :D

Thats 3
10char

Astral Shadow
14th April 2011, 5:55 PM
I'm suprised this league hasn't gotten more attention :/

Throhlurk
15th April 2011, 12:25 AM
Can the gym leader thing in the op have a partner Pokemon thing? They are cool

xbinox
15th April 2011, 2:47 AM
I hate that -_- at least when the challenger must have a partner pokemon

Wailord_2
15th April 2011, 3:52 AM
I hate that -_- at least when the challenger must have a partner pokemon

I agree because that's giving away your best team member Why would you do that?

Throhlurk
15th April 2011, 4:36 AM
But I love my partner thing :)

xbinox
15th April 2011, 4:38 AM
love it somewhere else! D: jk but yeah anyone wanna battle?

Sircharles
15th April 2011, 7:25 AM
Lol bino you loose cannon! Hahaha

xbinox
15th April 2011, 9:12 AM
I am what I am ;)

memond
17th April 2011, 5:42 PM
it nice to see the league has bloomed my ghost team is almost ready.

xbinox
17th April 2011, 6:36 PM
if this has bloomed the sora league has exploded with a fiery passion XD Btw when school starts back I will have restricted access so anyone who wants to add me on facebook (I can get on that with my phone) so we can set up battle times let me know in a PM

memond
18th April 2011, 12:09 AM
alright im ready to have my ghost gym team evaluated anytime!! :D

xbinox
18th April 2011, 12:11 AM
I can eval if you like, level 100?

memond
18th April 2011, 12:12 AM
5th gen flat rule please.

tskune
18th April 2011, 12:15 AM
if only we could link sora pokemasters and pokegyms together x.x

xbinox
18th April 2011, 12:16 AM
ahh I forgot thats how the league is, alright see you in there :)

18th April 2011, 3:46 AM

This is actually a really good idea since most gym leaders and challengers are in all of the leagues.

Throhlurk
18th April 2011, 4:23 AM
Gahh why do we only have 2 leaders in the op?!

DarumakkaImposter
20th April 2011, 1:49 AM

itwould be nice but it would be hecktict until we could get it sorted out so it would be closed for a while.

its a great idea tho0ugh :D

xbinox
20th April 2011, 3:56 AM
dude can I get a userbar for normal gym with smeargle? let me knwo stone edge! :)

Throhlurk
23rd April 2011, 7:42 AM
Hi guys!!!!!!!!!!

Astral Shadow
6th May 2011, 2:45 PM
This placed has like died D:

xbinox
6th May 2011, 9:44 PM
it has :/ 10char

leaguechampion
16th May 2011, 3:34 AM
hey guys if u still play pokemon 4th generation add me my fc is 4641 3471 3714 let me know what ur fc is so that i can add u i'm usually on wi-fi in the afternoons after school and at night during the weekend

rokakiss
20th June 2011, 3:57 PM
HI!
Is there any spots left?
I'd like to join.

DarumakkaImposter
20th June 2011, 7:11 PM
The leader is inactive so.. I don't think so. You might but it wouldn't be on the OP.

rotomotorz
7th July 2011, 12:34 PM
Am I allowed to use Rotom and Rotom-A on the same team and does garchomp count as an uber???

pokebeaner
23rd July 2011, 10:42 PM
Can I battle even if im still 4th Gen?

DarumakkaImposter
29th July 2011, 7:32 PM
THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD. PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE. Thank You.

Meteor Masher
4th August 2011, 6:37 PM
Name: Meteor Masher
Friend Code: Unconfirmed yet
Type: Electric
Regal League
When I know what number gym I am, I'll get Pokemon of the right stage and the right level.

Shinymoonumbreon
14th August 2011, 9:02 AM
In-Game name: Taylor
FC: 1248 - 8009 2490
Gym Leader/ C4 position:gym
Gym/C4 type: Dark

DarumakkaImposter
16th August 2011, 5:26 AM
0.0 Did anyone read my post? I don't think anyone did. If you don't believe me, go to Carr's page. He's an oldish friend of mine. But he's inactive.