PDA

View Full Version : Who's using Dream World?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Shiny Mew2
12th April 2011, 10:55 PM
Who's using it yet? I just made an account.

Lucky Applejack
12th April 2011, 10:57 PM
for me it's not up. when i went to it once it was online, but now it isn't anymore. i would wait until the official release tomorow so that it doesn't close out when you're transferring a pokemon... that would be really bad and you might lose a pokemon in the attempt (just a possibility)

Nutter t.KK
12th April 2011, 10:58 PM
Moving to polls.. possibly combining to a thread which is also related.

I have. My Nidoran♂ has been and comeback with a Eggecute.

Charmander#4
12th April 2011, 11:04 PM
I thought the new launch date was supposed to be Wednesday?

Nutter t.KK
12th April 2011, 11:11 PM
I thought the new launch date was supposed to be Wednesday?
Yes, it was. But if you take Time Zones in to consideration. It's Wednesday 6:10 AM Toyko time, as a I post this. It did come on Wednesday.

Charmander#4
12th April 2011, 11:14 PM
Well, I'll be damned.

You are being extremely helpful today, aren't you?

PinkPalkia
12th April 2011, 11:14 PM
I just tucked in my Stoutland. Fennel's making me wait online right now, which is something I'm no good at doing.

TheJenk
13th April 2011, 12:06 AM
Anyone else having problems with Dream World? When I click Pokemon GBU or Pokemon Dream World from the Global Link website it just doesn't load...

TerraWolf
13th April 2011, 12:07 AM
I picked up a Nidoran Female and a Female Stantler

kaiser soze
13th April 2011, 12:11 AM
it seems kinda laggy. is everyone else having similar trouble? I suspect with the traffic

Azran Flame
13th April 2011, 12:12 AM
It's telling me to wait at the moment. I hope it works. Yeah, mine's laggy too.
EDIT: up now!

Gigastrike
13th April 2011, 12:17 AM
It's out in English now? I'm gonna have to check that out.

Skydra
13th April 2011, 12:18 AM
Mine's taking forever to "process regstration data"...

I WANT THE POKES

Charmander#4
13th April 2011, 12:21 AM
Mine's also processing.

Does anyone know if you can get the Eeveelutions from that game instantly?

cookies kill you
13th April 2011, 12:25 AM
just got it

Hejiru
13th April 2011, 12:28 AM
Still processing data... oy, it sure takes a while. I hope this dosen't count against my one hour.

SnowyPiplup
13th April 2011, 12:30 AM
I don't know how...anyone know if it's up in America?

Hejiru
13th April 2011, 12:32 AM
I don't know how...anyone know if it's up in America?

You go to pokemon-gl.com

Make an account, and use Game Sync on the C-Gear on your DS game.

2D Thom
13th April 2011, 12:34 AM
i am. and i have to say restringing for the site was REALLY frustrating.

Tamaku
13th April 2011, 12:36 AM
I accidently took my pichu out, and now it's saying it needs to recharge ._.

Pyrax
13th April 2011, 12:37 AM
I am.
Although I'm currently waiting untill I can go on the Dream World again in 19 hours due to accidently waking my Sewaddle up.

Charmander#4
13th April 2011, 12:39 AM
Oh dear, I certainly hope my Vaporeon is going to be female...

Still processing.

Hejiru
13th April 2011, 12:40 AM
Oh dear, I certainly hope my Vaporeon is going to be female...

Still processing.

Um, I'm afraid I have bad news for you. All the DW Eeveelutions are pre-set to be male.

Charmander#4
13th April 2011, 12:42 AM
Um, I'm afraid I have bad news for you. All the DW Eeveelutions are pre-set to be male.

Well, in that case, there's a 1/25 chance of getting something even remotely useful. I guess you can't SR for a better nature?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ruskittlez
13th April 2011, 12:49 AM
Bad experience with dream world already
-Makes account-
-Opens Game Sync-
-Tries to add code into the pokemon black box (has white)-
-error message-
-Continues without the code-
-Tucks in Snivy-
-Realizes he needs the code to play-
-Wakes up Snivy-
-Game Sync must recharge-
-Rage-

Charmander#4
13th April 2011, 12:51 AM
Gawd, it's been processing for over half an hour. How long can it take? I'm sick of looking at Fennel's face.

PinkPalkia
13th April 2011, 12:55 AM
Gawd, it's been processing for over half an hour. How long can it take? I'm sick of looking at Fennel's face.

Some have claimed to go over 4 hours.. I'm on my second hour right now.

Charmander#4
13th April 2011, 12:56 AM
Some have claimed to go over 4 hours.. I'm on my second hour right now.

That's ridiculous. I think I'll go to bed now and do it while the Yanks are asleep. Bah.

Blazios
13th April 2011, 12:57 AM
I'm on 5 hours now...

Wheretheheartis1
13th April 2011, 1:03 AM
It probably takes so long to register because technically we shouldn't have it

Ace of Shades
13th April 2011, 1:09 AM
It won't let me log in. UGGGG!

MGOShockWave
13th April 2011, 1:12 AM
my victini is chilling in DW :D

i didn't go through pokemon-gl.com i went to pokemon.com logged in then clicked Global Link brought me right to registration wasn't laggy for me at all took like a minute because i had to get my key from Black :) but i'm all good now

Ace of Shades
13th April 2011, 1:17 AM
I'm on Global Link how do I access the Dreamworld?

Yang_Wolf
13th April 2011, 1:55 AM
I got on and waited for a long time, then I got scared I would lose TimeMaster, my Dialga, also my first legendary, so I though it would be best to send it to the Dream World, but I woke it up, because of my fear of losing Dialga...
:/

Kyogre35
13th April 2011, 2:02 AM
Can anyone link me to what exactly the Dream World IS?

Psynergy
13th April 2011, 3:16 AM
just woke up my starly by accident. *facepalm*

i got the pokedex skin and musical, but i want to get my espeon NOW! :(

Xyllerion
13th April 2011, 3:34 AM
I'm waiting for that damned confirmation e-mail. Still hasn't come.
EDIT: I got it.

Skydra
13th April 2011, 4:29 AM
6 hours and Fennel is still standing there.

The hell.

ZeroKyurem
13th April 2011, 4:29 AM
I'm on 5 hours now...

6 hours and Fennel is still standing there.

The hell.

._. Wow. I hope the servers can take more than a billion people.

Skydra
13th April 2011, 4:30 AM
._. Wow. I hope the servers can take more than a billion people.

Why would 1/7 of the world's population be playing?

Aquadon
13th April 2011, 4:31 AM
I am.
Although I'm currently waiting untill I can go on the Dream World again in 19 hours due to accidently waking my Sewaddle up.

I did the same thing; Emolga's gotta wait 18 more hours before being put back to sleep.

It doesn't matter what Pokemon is sent in, right? I saw that Japan throws a lot of Audino's in there.

AfO
13th April 2011, 4:32 AM
I was also having problems with the Dream World, but right now I entered, you know how?

Well, I started reading all the options of the website, and in the requiriments part it says you need Internet Explorer (At first I was using Firefox... then entered through IE and it worked.. but I don't know if it was the problem.. maybe you should also try

PinkPalkia
13th April 2011, 4:34 AM
I was also having problems with the Dream World, but right now I entered, you know how?

Well, I started reading all the options of the website, and in the requiriments part it says you need Internet Explorer (At first I was using Firefox... then entered through IE and it worked.. but I don't know if it was the problem.. maybe you should also try

I'm gunna try that right now. Thanks~

Yang_Wolf
13th April 2011, 4:51 AM
The website is under construction or something during certain hours on Tuesdays. That's why most people can't get on.

AfO
13th April 2011, 5:11 AM
oh, I couldn't find the Eeveelution >_<..but at least I got an Oddish XD

PinkPalkia
13th April 2011, 5:12 AM
The website is under construction or something during certain hours on Tuesdays. That's why most people can't get on.

It's been over for 2 hours and 15 minutes. I sent a message asking them about what the problem is. A reply should come in under 2 days.

AfO
13th April 2011, 5:14 AM
Are you stck i the Fennel part?

Try reloading it (in the part that says that yor data is being processed)

Yellowtailotaku
13th April 2011, 5:54 AM
I put my swellow to sleep 4 hours ago and still haven't gotten past Fennel!
Starting to wish I could choke her now >.<

AfO
13th April 2011, 5:58 AM
Reload the page ^^, trust me, I also had the same problem ^^

luxrayshock
13th April 2011, 5:58 AM
I never liked fennel to begin with, this is only making our relationship worse...I woke my heracross up since I couldn't get on

PinkPalkia
13th April 2011, 6:00 AM
Reload the page ^^, trust me, I also had the same problem ^^

I reloaded the page many, many times. Fennel just won't let me in. Maybe she hates my glasses.

JynxMidnight
13th April 2011, 6:00 AM
I used dream world earlier, got a stantler, :D though male. I enjoyed the mini games though. The only thing that bothered me, was there appeared to be some errors every now and then.

thetifftiff
13th April 2011, 6:06 AM
It took some time but I got in. I think it's just that a lot of people are trying at once.

You don't HAVE to. They probably just coded it using IE because they know a lot of people apparently never realized there are different webbrowsers. It worked more than fine for me once it was done processing and I was using Firefox the whole time. :/

pink
13th April 2011, 6:13 AM
i got to play today, planted all the berries and thought i was screwed haha, thxgod i could do a second run and got some berries, now i got a female mareep with reflect!, i wonder how many runs u can do... Also, is it 24 hours since you play? Or does it just resets once its 1 am or something? D:

Btw i used firefox and it worked wonders.

shady56
13th April 2011, 6:16 AM
i dont understand what im doing wrong i put pansage to sleep and i clicked on the dream world but its been hours now :/

PsychoIncarnate
13th April 2011, 6:19 AM
How do you use dream world, I'm trying to look it up

Karzon
13th April 2011, 6:34 AM
I reloaded the page many, many times. Fennel just won't let me in. Maybe she hates my glasses.

And the worst part is that she is labeled as your supporter in the Guide.

KalenArleth
13th April 2011, 6:35 AM
I managed to get in (finally)

Got myself a 'plus' mareep. WOO. >.>

PsychoIncarnate
13th April 2011, 6:38 AM
I sent a pokemon to dream world thingy

Does the pokemon that is sent matter in any way?

Rakurai
13th April 2011, 6:44 AM
No. Just send whatever Pokemon you'd prefer to see while you do your Dream World activities.

The Pokemon can gain a level if you obtain enough points before you wake it up, but you generally need to leave the Pokemon in the Dream World for two sessions to get enough for that to happen (It'll display a little heart emote by it when you mouse over it if you've got enough points).

~Spacial_Rendation~
13th April 2011, 6:50 AM
I went into the Dream World 4 hours ago.

I couldn't find my freaking Espeon. How do you get it to appear?

KalenArleth
13th April 2011, 6:55 AM
I went into the Dream World 4 hours ago.

I couldn't find my freaking Espeon. How do you get it to appear?

You can find it when they release the event to get them.

Or atleast..this is what I have heard.

PsychoIncarnate
13th April 2011, 7:04 AM
Ooh I got a lickitung female.

I had the choice between that and a rattata

PinkPalkia
13th April 2011, 7:12 AM
I got a message back! This may mean hope!
Hello Trainer,

We see that you may have been experiencing a lengthy Registration Processing time.

We’ve just made an update to the PGL site that should prevent many of the long “Processing Registration Data” wait times. Please attempt to log into Pokémon Global Link again. If you continue to receive this message, please let us know by replying to this email.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Pokemon Support Team

Charmander#4
13th April 2011, 7:17 AM
I left the site yesterday without letting it finish. Looked at it now, and I'm registered. Well, that's actually pretty nice.

Abysmal Zero
13th April 2011, 7:43 AM
Well, I just got done with my first run with it. ^^ After waking my Frillish up I walked out with 3 berries and a male Mareep. Not a bad little run.

Zalbar
13th April 2011, 12:14 PM
I was on yesterday afternoon.
Between all the explainations and tutorials from doing everything the first time though I only managed to stay on long enough tob recruit 1 pokémon.
A level 10 male Poochyena with Unnerve. The nature is pretty crappy (+defense, -speed), but the stats seem pretty solid and I've always liked the species, so I'm ok with it.

Really irritating me right now though is the befriend an eeveelution "Breakout!" clone they have in the pokémon trainer's club.

I've beaten that thing more than 30 times now, and no matter what I do, or whose advice I follow it just flatly refuses to properly save the Umbreons and Glaceons I keep winning.
I really don't care which one of the 2 I get, but I want one of them. This repeated failure to save is rather aggrivating, and I've tried it on 3 seperate computers now all with the same result.

Heck, I even beat my own high score yesterday twice, and it refused to save that as well.

CaptainCombusken
13th April 2011, 12:24 PM
I'm using the Demo version, because my connection's a WPA and yeah. Can't connect to that using DS lite and don't know how to change it. This computer isn't the main one in the house...

But yeah. Either I get it to work or I go to my friend's house.

Either way, I love the DW, even in the demo version. It honestly made be feel genuinely excited when I saw that Farfetch'd.

Xyllerion
13th April 2011, 12:30 PM
Ummm...why the heck can't I go into the Dream World!? I was able to log in, and that's it. I press other stuff in PokemonGL but nothing works. It's always a loding screen with 0% load.

ditto9
13th April 2011, 12:56 PM
Ummm...why the heck can't I go into the Dream World!? I was able to log in, and that's it. I press other stuff in PokemonGL but nothing works. It's always a loding screen with 0% load.

This is the SAME problem for me! Tried both IE and FF and nope, just s 0% loading screen. Not impressed!

Red421
13th April 2011, 1:02 PM
My first run at the dream world I picked a pokemon from the first two I encountered not knowing that that would conclude my DW pokemon hunting time there. crappy. second run (second game) I went through untill no more pokemon would show up and still didn't come across a single female poke. again, crappy. =\

sorry to all those having trouble getting on. My guess is it might have something to do with when you first tried. I know I didn't try untill last night and all went smoothly for the most part. (first game I had a wait of soemthing more than 10 minutes, went to watch stuff wehn i came back all was good.) and on my second game It was near instant. best of luck!

Red421
13th April 2011, 1:07 PM
@^ I hope you fall down the stairs to your mother's basement and break your neck.

Angeltripper
13th April 2011, 1:20 PM
i went with dusknoir, but i didnt know how to get to dream world cause i skipped fennels talking

Toge Tamer
13th April 2011, 1:57 PM
This is the SAME problem for me! Tried both IE and FF and nope, just s 0% loading screen. Not impressed!
You need to update your flash player.

xKatie0391
13th April 2011, 2:20 PM
I got in. Sent my Solosis. Played some mini games, befriended a Rattata, Ponyta and Surskit. Decided to send the Surskit to White (it's female, and has Rain Dish). Then I visited random people's houses, planted some berries and woke Solosis up.

It's pretty fun.

FLAMEBOY
13th April 2011, 2:22 PM
is it me, or is the pokemon global link site down? i've tried it on 3 different browsers and the page won't load. All my other webpages (like this one) are working perfectly.

Mister_SGG
13th April 2011, 2:25 PM
I'll try it out when I finish up my SS run.

Marvs
13th April 2011, 2:27 PM
Got myself a male ponyta and a female sentret :) it's pretty fun, nice little addition to the game!

Invader Zim
13th April 2011, 3:08 PM
I got on it, I didn't get anything, AND WTF!!? SOMEONE BLOCK THAT GUYS POST!

Assassin9399
13th April 2011, 3:13 PM
I sended Throh in and got myself a male ponyta :( It did have Thrash tough, so I shouldn't complain to much...

captainswing
13th April 2011, 3:14 PM
hmm its not bad
i wish it would show shiny pokemon as shiny in DW but its not the end of the world
i also wish i hadnt gone on at 1 this morning and now have to wait til tomorrow to go on again
got a male (:() mareep though

Marvs
13th April 2011, 3:18 PM
out of the 6 pokes I saw only 1 was female! so obviously they are rarer!

Serenna
13th April 2011, 3:34 PM
Can't get on White due to the processing info bug.

I got on Black, played DW, and got a female Bellsprout and a male Phooeyena. Got the female Bellsprout. Lost the game on an Iggybuff and a Kangaskhan, which didn't feel good at all. :(

SynchronizeTime
13th April 2011, 3:41 PM
I made an account and it says that I have already made a Pokemon to sleep o-o

Marvs
13th April 2011, 3:45 PM
somehow on my black it allowed me to get 2 pokemon from the dream world :S on white it only allowed me to sync once, odd.

KiwiDude
13th April 2011, 4:41 PM
Woke up my Lucario from sleeping because I wanted to change my Pokedex without realizing that you only send one Pokemon to the Dream World each day *facepalm*

quick question, can you catch more than one Pokemon a day @ DW?

Marvs
13th April 2011, 5:10 PM
Woke up my Lucario from sleeping because I wanted to change my Pokedex without realizing that you only send one Pokemon to the Dream World each day *facepalm*

I managed to today on my black somehow :S but not on my white, I don't think you are supposed to be able to.

Serenna
13th April 2011, 5:10 PM

Nope.

However many Pokemon you managed to befriend in the Dream World, you can only select one to be transferred to your Pokemon game per day.

Master Shake
13th April 2011, 5:30 PM
How do you add pal pad friends as dream world friends? I can see both lists, but I can't figure out to get people from one to the other

cantab
13th April 2011, 5:35 PM
I'm still stuck on "processing registration data". Must be approaching 24 hours now. Why do I get the feeling this will never work for me?

Nymphaea
13th April 2011, 5:44 PM
How do you add pal pad friends as dream world friends? I can see both lists, but I can't figure out to get people from one to the other

It will automatically add them when they make an account(well, it only updates daily, so within 24 hours of them joining)

23cool1234
13th April 2011, 6:05 PM
I can't even log on. When I log in it takes me to the pokemon.com login page and when I log in it takes me to the homepage. I clicked on pokemon global link and I was not logged on. Help?

Nibbles4Ever
13th April 2011, 6:11 PM
I used it. It's annoying that you can only take one pokemon to the entralink a day though.

crimson vengance
13th April 2011, 6:15 PM
currently trying to befriend a doduo!

edit: Got Doduo now and now trying to befriend a mareep :)

This is awesome!

KiwiDude
13th April 2011, 6:44 PM
Trying to befriend an eveeloution by playing that pong game @ pokemon.com

Gigastrike
13th April 2011, 7:05 PM
Can't get into it yet cause my stupid original DS wont connect to my internet. Gonna have to wait until my brother gets back with his 3DS.

Master Shake
13th April 2011, 7:18 PM
It will automatically add them when they make an account(well, it only updates daily, so within 24 hours of them joining)

Well its showing people I've traded with on my Game Pal Roster, but none of them are in my Dream Pal Roster. Is there a place where I need to send them a friend request or something? I know a couple of people on my Game Pal Roster are GTS trades, but my girlfriends account is also there, but not in the Dream Pal Roster. She has registered and used her dream world, and her account says the same thing for me. I read something somewhere about a Union Room trade, so do I need to do a wifi trade with her to make it work?

Hejiru
13th April 2011, 7:34 PM
Nope.

However many Pokemon you managed to befriend in the Dream World, you can only select one to be transferred to your Pokemon game per day.

But you can only befriend one per day, right? I mean, I went through the forest and befriended a Lickitung and an Igglybuff, and when I got to the tree at the end, I could only choose one of them. And after that, I couldn't go back to the forest because I "had a Pokemon waiting to join my party". And to do that, you have to wake up and end your one hour per day, right?

I'm still stuck on "processing registration data". Must be approaching 24 hours now. Why do I get the feeling this will never work for me?

A lot of people are having that problem.

Deesturbed
13th April 2011, 7:45 PM
I've seen people say they're deleting their PGL account and re-registering to get in faster... I can't find anywhere to delete the account. Can someone point me in the right direction? :3

darkwonders
13th April 2011, 7:50 PM
For those who did the breakout game to get one of the Eevee evolutions, have you been able to collect your pokemon yet?

I went into the dream world but I don't know how to get my Espeon... Yes my pokemon.com account is linked to the DW account.

Meowth City
13th April 2011, 7:57 PM
I won't be using DW until I finish the main story, which I only just started this week. I can't wait to try it out, but I probably won't use it much. Maybe only to get my DW Umbreon and other event stuff.

Nata
13th April 2011, 8:19 PM
Can somebody give me the link or tell me what i gotta do to get one of the eeveelutions?

Dextrose
13th April 2011, 8:26 PM
Mine is a bit laggy too :[ But i managed to tuck in my vanilluxe and before i could befriend a hopip it was just too much. I have a quick question, do trainers lose rating points when they disconnect/ran away from a battle?

Tyrannotaur
13th April 2011, 8:36 PM
For those who did the breakout game to get one of the Eevee evolutions, have you been able to collect your pokemon yet?

I went into the dream world but I don't know how to get my Espeon... Yes my pokemon.com account is linked to the DW account.

Apparently they will be given to those who earned them On May 5th via Dream World.
I still can't get in. Fennel keeps mocking me.. CURSE YOU FENNEL! CURSE YOU!

-;248;

iLoveDratinis
13th April 2011, 8:36 PM
mine doesnt want to let me in...

abraxas
13th April 2011, 8:40 PM
Well, I was lucky enough to get through everything yesterday, without any problem. Three more hours before I can get back. *watches the clock*

zoh333
13th April 2011, 8:48 PM
I can't even get my pokemon to dream. Is anyone else having that problem?

Haunter ゴースト
Five Minutes to Process.

Next day = Five Minutes to Process.

God damn.

Hejiru

Can somebody give me the link or tell me what i gotta do to get one of the eeveelutions?

It seems the Eeveelution you befriended will not show up until they end the breakout game promotion. We don't know when that will be.

Mine is a bit laggy too :[ But i managed to tuck in my vanilluxe and before i could befriend a hopip it was just too much. I have a quick question, do trainers lose rating points when they disconnect/ran away from a battle?

I heard someone say that disconnecting too many times would get you banned from the GBU, but I am not sure of this myself.

Orton155
13th April 2011, 8:49 PM
Thats two days I have rushed through the dream world without a hitch. However the first time I did have to wait for my pokemon to dream but only for about 10 minutes or so. I recommend to all that if you can to 'tuck in' your desired pokemon before your dream world becomes accessible to you again. This then gives the opportunity to dream before your dream world becomes accessible and then you don't have to see fennel bothering you.

I'm happy to get my tailow today :).

CaptainCombusken
13th April 2011, 9:04 PM
Still using the trial.

Got an Igglybuff and an Oddish today to go with yesterday's Farfeth'd.

I'm confused though... I made friends with two Pokemon in the Dream Isle, but only one of these was allowed to be put in the Dream Tree. Does that mean I've lost the Oddish? Because when I looked on my friend board, only the Jigglypuff was there (yeah and the Farfeth'd from yesterday). Or can I get Oddish when I next go to the Dream Isle?

Oh yeah, and another question. As I've mentioned, I'm playing the Demo verison because I can't yet access it using my DS version (not the right internet connection). When I do connect up my DS verison, will I keep all the Pokemon I currently have in the Demo verison in my friend roster thingy? So can I send my Farfeth'd and Igglybuff to White or will they disappear once I connect White up?

Wildfyre
13th April 2011, 9:54 PM
I played the BrickBreaker game for an Eeveelution, got Umbreon (purposely). Does anyone know what level it will be in DW?

Hejiru
13th April 2011, 9:55 PM
I played the BrickBreaker game for an Eeveelution, got Umbreon (purposely). Does anyone know what level it will be in DW?

Level 10.

10charmanders.

Bobmonkey07
13th April 2011, 10:11 PM
does anyone have a solid answer on how people are added to your dream friends? i see stuff about pending requests, but nothing about sending them...

Nymphaea
13th April 2011, 10:22 PM
You have to go to their home and in the top left you have the choice to send a request, or accept one. I've accepted 2 random people I don't know so far :P

Must say though, I feel like I wasted my first day after my second run today. only got 90 points yesterday, but after learning more(like how you can't befriend anymore after wishing) I was able to get 270 today.

pokefantravis
13th April 2011, 10:45 PM
I really want to use DW, but Fennel is being a freaking ***** atm T.T

PinkPalkia
13th April 2011, 10:50 PM
I came back, 23 hours and 2 tickets after signing up for DW. Still can't go in. What the expletives is going on?

Zibdas
13th April 2011, 10:54 PM
I just want bewwies and DW Ditto. Then, my life will be complete.

Not reaal, but I will be happy.

FlowAndEbb
13th April 2011, 10:58 PM
Twenty. Four. Hours. I've sent them an e-mail and they just told me "look at the FAQ" which i had before but which gives me absolutely no information.

PinkPalkia
13th April 2011, 11:06 PM
Twenty. Four. Hours. I've sent them an e-mail and they just told me "look at the FAQ" which i had before but which gives me absolutely no information.

Roar! I feel your pain! I don't understand why our data's NOT. BEING. PROCESSED. AT. ALL. Like it's stuck at 0%!

Skoy
13th April 2011, 11:08 PM
I've tried to make an account but after the parental consent email I can't seem to send the other emails about it like activation and password emails. Arrghh so annoying!!!

Gigastrike
13th April 2011, 11:18 PM
Finally got into it. Pretty cool, but I'm not sure how you're supposed to go about finding other people...or how growing berries works yet.

Red421
13th April 2011, 11:29 PM
I read that security settings on by default will keep you from being able to have friends in the dream world until the settigns are changed. not sure if that's the case or not as I have no friends =P just saying.

TheLastPokemonTrainer
14th April 2011, 12:24 AM
I got an exeggcute but unfortunately it was male. In the future I'm grabbing any female pokemon I can. They're probably rarer though.

Pamizard
14th April 2011, 12:25 AM
I"m going on it tonight with my own Pokemon. Yesterday my DS was being a meanie so i couldnt get my ID. I tried out with Fennel's Muuna just to get the idea of it.

Albino Dino
14th April 2011, 12:31 AM
I can't even use the wifi since my router has an upgraded security that I can't even use. Bleh

JynxMidnight
14th April 2011, 12:42 AM
Hoping to get a female this go, I have another hour and twenty minutes until I can try again though.

jacksonm
14th April 2011, 12:55 AM
I am. Hopefully again in a couple hours. :)

darkwonders
14th April 2011, 1:12 AM
Apparently they will be given to those who earned them On May 5th via Dream World.
I still can't get in. Fennel keeps mocking me.. CURSE YOU FENNEL! CURSE YOU!

-;248;

Well that sucks. Oh well. I can wait for my Espeon :)

Wheretheheartis1
14th April 2011, 1:22 AM
I, plain and simple, want to punch Fennel in her smug face cause im peeved that she is saying no to my need to earn DW pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i can tuck pokemon in and i ironically tucked in the nightmare pokemon Darkrai so lets see how well he sleeps MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA

2D Thom
14th April 2011, 1:24 AM
im using it. it works well.

Nijaskills
14th April 2011, 1:33 AM
I was on yesterday afternoon.
Between all the explainations and tutorials from doing everything the first time though I only managed to stay on long enough tob recruit 1 pokémon.
A level 10 male Poochyena with Unnerve. The nature is pretty crappy (+defense, -speed), but the stats seem pretty solid and I've always liked the species, so I'm ok with it.

Really irritating me right now though is the befriend an eeveelution "Breakout!" clone they have in the pokémon trainer's club.

I've beaten that thing more than 30 times now, and no matter what I do, or whose advice I follow it just flatly refuses to properly save the Umbreons and Glaceons I keep winning.
I really don't care which one of the 2 I get, but I want one of them. This repeated failure to save is rather aggrivating, and I've tried it on 3 seperate computers now all with the same result.

Heck, I even beat my own high score yesterday twice, and it refused to save that as well.

You have to close the window after you win it. If you hit play again, it doesn't save it.

I just want bewwies and DW Ditto. Then, my life will be complete.

Hate to burst your bubble, but DW Ditto currently has a severe lack of existence. (i.e. it isn't released yet)

Serebii!
14th April 2011, 1:59 AM
I used it, I had to use Fennels Munna and I got a Rattata

Soul18655
14th April 2011, 2:07 AM
anyone have a Dream World magikarp If you do and want to trade PM me.

Rainbowdashtheawesome
14th April 2011, 2:12 AM
Well that sucks. Oh well. I can wait for my Espeon :)

Yeah, and I want my Umbreon. I just got a Tangela in DW today and transferred it to Entralink, but I still can't transfer the Umbreon I befriended weeks ago.

Icay4321
14th April 2011, 2:34 AM
For all wondering or waiting, the Eeveelutions will not be able until a future time (May 5th I believe), so we'll all just have to wait...:/

mychemro
14th April 2011, 2:45 AM
It's official... I hate Fennel. I swear if I see her say " please wait 5 or more minutes" I will break my freaking computer! And it's been like 30 hours since my fail attempt to send my Vanilluxe in DW, and it still says it need a day to charge!

Ruskittlez
14th April 2011, 2:53 AM
When I tried to go on, I didn't enter my game sync code, and now I don't know how to see it again.... any help?

cannibaleyes
14th April 2011, 2:55 AM
After much frustration and inability to put my pokemon to sleep, I managed to get into the DW... Then I had a lot of trouble trying to get my pokemon to wake up. But I finally did. All I got was a Bidoof. LOL

foxyman1167
14th April 2011, 3:12 AM
I wish I could, stupid me accidently wasted the "energy", have to wait another day :'(

Jessie_James
14th April 2011, 3:37 AM
I got a female Eggxecute with Synthesis :) not bad on whtie workin on black now

Icay4321
14th April 2011, 3:42 AM
When I tried to go on, I didn't enter my game sync code, and now I don't know how to see it again.... any help?

To see your game sync code on your game, check the Game Sync Settings option on the Main Menu. To do so on the website, log in, go to Profile, then select Game Registration.

Gigastrike
14th April 2011, 4:11 AM

Go into your profile and click the "game registration" button.

GraveDancer
14th April 2011, 4:17 AM
I've obtained a female DW ponyta on black and female DW tailow on white. I then bred them for more females with their DW abilites and now also have a DW female vulpix and DW demale poliwag :). So yes it was most certainloy working for me. Now whenever i go to the page it just goes straight to the registration page?

Fortress_Maximus
14th April 2011, 4:21 AM
I used it earlier today. I had fun with it, although I didn't get much done. I only met two Pokemon and collected two berries. Befriended a Doduo and planted some berries.

Hopefully I'll meet more Pokemon tomorrow. I'm looking forward to using the DW more. I also hope Nintendo and Gamefreak will make the skins and starters available as they did in Japan. Doing so would make me ecstatic.

Zalbar
14th April 2011, 4:25 AM
Sorry for the noobish question but kind of curious about this.

When you make a wish on the tree, the pokémon is sent to the friend board.
If there's something on the friend board you can't go back to the forest.
The friend board can hold up to 10 pokémon at a time for you to bring back.
When you wish, you can only pick 1 pokémon that you have encountered.

Am I missing something here?
How is it even possible to fill the friend board before returning from the DW, and if it isn't why make it look like you can take several friends back with you? o.O?

Rainbowdashtheawesome
14th April 2011, 4:29 AM

How is it even possible to fill the friend board before returning from the DW, and if it isn't why make it look like you can take several friends back with you? o.O?

I was going to ask the same thing. Also, how are you guys getting so many DW Pokemon? It only let me log in one time today and would only let me get one new Pokemon before I left. Also, one of you mentioned that you had just finished using the DW in Black and were about to use it in White; when I tried that, it said the game sync was still out of power even though I was now using a different game? Can I just make a second game sync account and use that one to re-access DW?

Quackquack
14th April 2011, 4:32 AM
I got a male Exeggcute, waiting until I can go back to the Dream World again.

GraveDancer
14th April 2011, 4:52 AM
I was going to ask the same thing. Also, how are you guys getting so many DW Pokemon? It only let me log in one time today and would only let me get one new Pokemon before I left. Also, one of you mentioned that you had just finished using the DW in Black and were about to use it in White; when I tried that, it said the game sync was still out of power even though I was now using a different game? Can I just make a second game sync account and use that one to re-access DW?

You have to switch the game card on the website. To do this go to your profile and then game registration, you can then choose between the two games once you have registered both.

Rainbowdashtheawesome
14th April 2011, 5:09 AM
I did, but it still didn't work. Is it possibly because the copy of White hasn't been played on that particular DS in a while? I have a black DS lite and a red DS lite; usually I play Black version in the red DS and the White version in the black DS, but for some reason only the red DS is compatible with my house's wifi. because of that, when I tried logging on with White, it was in the red DS even though it is normally only in the black one. I've noticed in the past that when you switch DSs like that the daily events don't work until the next day, could DW be the same?

Top8
14th April 2011, 6:45 AM
I got a male rattata with hustle 2xOran Berries and a Pass orb whatever that does. I failed on the mini games for a igglybuff and a ponyta. Hopefully I do better tommorrow. Also how do I add people to my dream world friends network thing. I don't know a lot of pokemon player's so if anyone wants to be my friend hit me up.

Trainer Martin
14th April 2011, 7:01 AM
I'm on my 2nd day using it now.

I got a DW Shinx on day one and Ponyta on day two.

Not bad.

Guywhoiam
14th April 2011, 7:02 AM
I've used it twice as well. Lickitung on day one, and Shinx on day two.

Ballistixz
14th April 2011, 7:35 AM
i got a sunkern for my first run. but i have a question. can u only send 1 pokemon to entra link per day? because after i added sunkern to party i couldnt go back to dream isle, but on the board it says i can hold up to 10 pokemon.

whats the deal? btw i only have pokemon black, i dont have white. will it only let me send 1 pokemon perday? and where is my espeon =(? i couldn't find it anywhere on DW...

xKatie0391
14th April 2011, 7:56 AM
When I tried to go on, I didn't enter my game sync code, and now I don't know how to see it again.... any help? On the BW main menu, click Game Sync settings, and you'll get your code again.

kadaju
14th April 2011, 1:33 PM
had the option for 6 pokemon but picked igglybuff with Friend Guard. -sing -charm -def curl -pound

Poketmonsta0310
14th April 2011, 3:24 PM

My guess is tat the extra slots on the friend board are for eventy pokemon you can get through the dream world such as the eeveelutions that you dont get through the dream isle section.

Master Shake
14th April 2011, 8:14 PM
Has anyone figured out how to add Dream World Pals other than just the random people that just show up randomly? More specifically, how do I send people in my Game Pal roster a request to be Dream World friends? If it's supposed to be automatic, it's not working, my lists aren't syncing. Do I need to meet them in the wifi union room? Or what?

Porgon-XYZ
14th April 2011, 8:21 PM
Ya... I made an account yesterday! So far I only got a DW Igglybuff, so I have to wait until tomorrow to go back... I think tomorrow I'll send in my Darmanatan.

AmusedMilk
14th April 2011, 9:18 PM
I'm on the DW, all I can say is that Fennel better get her act together.

CaptainCombusken
14th April 2011, 9:36 PM
Guys guys, Fennel's not trolling you, she's juts in the little girl's room. She's been introducing people to the Dream World non-stop. Can't you just let her use the lavatory?

danburite3
15th April 2011, 7:26 AM
Yes, but only to get event Pokemon. And maybe, if I can stand to be on it for an extended period of time (unlikely) to get Pokes with cool Abilities.

The whole site reminds me too much of Neopets. *shudder*

JTrainer
15th April 2011, 4:10 PM
I haven't been on the Dream World yet, I'm going to today at my friend's house (cause my house's wi-fi has stupid security settings that won't let me even use it!).

By the way, when you befriend a pokemon in the dream world and send it into your game, when you go to catch it, can you use a pokemon with synchronize to get it with a good nature?
If you can't, then that just sucks!

Geekachu
15th April 2011, 4:33 PM
Why can't I wake up my Pokemon? Apparently it's not dreaming yet :S

I ended up waking Oshawott up from the game, so he went back to the PC. Then I tried sending another Pokemon but then it said 'Game Sync has run out of energy, try again another day' or something like that. It's stupid because I never actually accessed the Dream World because my Pokemon wouldn't wake up in the first place. I hate the Dream World. And I hate Fennel. She's a con artist- don't trust her. >:(

dexlabz
15th April 2011, 7:50 PM
I have mine up.

^Moe
15th April 2011, 8:25 PM
If anyone has a male lickitung with sleep talk, Ill trade it for a female lickitung with 31 IV spd if you want (careful nature/dream world ability/curse)

Polfy
15th April 2011, 8:46 PM
Is anyone else stuck on the 0% loading screen?
I really want my espeon but I can't even get on...

metagrossman4
15th April 2011, 10:02 PM
I luv it! Im using my poison fang mightyena rite now!

-Unicorno-
15th April 2011, 10:05 PM
it says that I already used it but I haven't used it in 2 days.

Bombadil
15th April 2011, 10:16 PM
I went on for the first time yesterday. Tucked in a Roselia, and came back with an Exeggcute. I found it a little bit confusing honestly, but I'll hopefully get back on later today.

Winter02
15th April 2011, 10:18 PM
Have not started using it yet, but I will hopefully get around to start it up soon.

Gigastrike
15th April 2011, 10:27 PM
Is anyone else stuck on the 0% loading screen?
I really want my espeon but I can't even get on...

Are you using Firefox?

Anyway, I haven't used game sync in 2 days, but it keeps telling me that it needs a day to recharge.

TheLastPokemonTrainer
15th April 2011, 10:36 PM
Went on today and the only pokemon I was able to find was an Igglybuff with the Friend Guard ability. Not complaining at all since it's female, only wish Wigglytuff got Friend Guard as its ability, and not Frisk. Still could probably use a Jigglypuff with an Eviolite to help in double, triple battles.

fadigen
15th April 2011, 10:44 PM
People i need help with the dream world!
How i get my event of th «e evolutions of eevee!?

Robbob
15th April 2011, 10:51 PM
Do not change gameboy consoles. If you are like me and have more than one gameboy and switch the white and black between them, dont. This messes up the game synch. Then you have to wait another 24 hours before it works. Just letting you know.

Yogi Bear
15th April 2011, 10:53 PM
A Couple Things:

I've had no problems with compatibility for Google Chrome. Runs like a charm.

I'm still trying to figure out if you can catch multiple DW Pokemon in one log-in. It appears to be a "no" but I've only logged in twice.

You can Soft Reset for Nature/IVs after the Pokemon is sent to Entree Forest.

The ability to bank time till later is nice (not having to use just any one hour straight).

The berries so far suck. I keep getting Babiri (weakens Steel attacks).

The transition from Game Sync to Entralink is nice.

Kewzu
15th April 2011, 10:56 PM
Guys how do you go to someone elses house? when i click dream world map i only see my house and no1 elses..

Gigastrike
15th April 2011, 10:56 PM
The berries so far suck. I keep getting Babiri (weakens Steel attacks).

I figure that you're supposed to make friends and share berries with them to get ones you want.

fadigen
15th April 2011, 10:59 PM
How i can add friends?
How i can find my event of evolutions of eevee?

-Unicorno-
15th April 2011, 11:02 PM
Do not change gameboy consoles. If you are like me and have more than one gameboy and switch the white and black between them, dont. This messes up the game synch. Then you have to wait another 24 hours before it works. Just letting you know.

you mean ds right? Also, thanks thats the problem for me.

mangodancego
16th April 2011, 1:30 AM
I'm confused about how you go to other people's homes and people on your friend list's homes??? When I go to check dream pal map, I only see my own home with no option to go anywhere else.

Lorde
16th April 2011, 1:48 AM
I wasn't so sure if I'd use the Dream World at first, but I eventually decided that it would be fun to give it a try. I've been using it since it was launched in Japan and I really enjoyed it then. I just love being able to capture Pokemon with special attacks and abilities. I don't battle much, but those Dream World Pokemon make great collector's items. Things on the Dream World were a bit rocky in the beginning, but I've gotten the hang of things.

Karzon
16th April 2011, 1:49 AM
Dream World is fun, but I can't do the hide and seek game to save my life.

Lorde
16th April 2011, 2:04 AM
Dream World is fun, but I can't do the hide and seek game to save my life.

Yeah, I've had trouble with that game as well and it's now my least favorite Dream World mini-game. I find that I can only beat it with luck rather than skill, which bothers me a bit. I can beat every other mini-game on the Dream World fairly easily but the hide and seek game is a whole other story. The Wailord game is pretty fun, though. I always score high on that one :3

arghimapirate
16th April 2011, 2:12 AM
Yeah, I've had trouble with that game as well and it's now my least favorite Dream World mini-game. I find that I can only beat it with luck rather than skill, which bothers me a bit. I can beat every other mini-game on the Dream World fairly easily but the hide and seek game is a whole other story. The Wailord game is pretty fun, though. I always score high on that one :3

i find moving 4 or 5 spaces and then click "listen for" helps alot.

pichu1234
16th April 2011, 2:16 AM
I tucked in my Shiny Pikachu.
I hope this works.
Off Topic: (Yay My first post!!!)

Kyogre35
16th April 2011, 2:18 AM
I...haven't... gotten...the...freaking...confirmation...email.

Lorde
16th April 2011, 2:21 AM
i find moving 4 or 5 spaces and then click "listen for" helps alot.

I've tried that and I have gotten lucky a few times, but there are also times when I don't hear anything at all. I don't know, I guess everyone has a game that they aren't good at and the hide and seek game is the game that I'm not good at. I had a ton of trouble with the ice cream scooping game at one point as well, but I found a video that helped and now I can beat it easily. Same goes for the flying race game, although that one is a bit tricky to play since my mouse lags a bit.

plakat
16th April 2011, 2:22 AM
I'm confused about how you go to other people's homes and people on your friend list's homes??? When I go to check dream pal map, I only see my own home with no option to go anywhere else.

I think you have to go to the non global link site and change your privacy setting so everyone can see you then you should be able to see others too.

Bombadil
16th April 2011, 2:33 AM

I agree. The hide and seek mini-game kicks my butt every time. I've only played it 4 times, but it infuriates me cause I've lost every time. The other mini-games I'm fine with, but that one.... It made me lost Ponyta and Lickitung just a little bit ago. I agree about the Wailord game too. Love it!

DoubleJG3288
16th April 2011, 5:27 AM
I was finally able to get in last night. I am about to play for my second time in a few moments.

cantab
16th April 2011, 6:05 AM
I...haven't... gotten...the...freaking...confirmation...email.
For the Trainer Club? Are you using an email forwarding service? I had two signups fail when entering my usual email address, which forwards to my email account with my ISP. When I entered my ISP account address directly, I got the confirmation email no problem.

Alternatively, do you have punctuation in your password? Try registering again using only letters and numbers, there may be a bug if you use punctuation.

Master Shake
16th April 2011, 6:06 AM

It seems like you have to both be in the dream word, or at least have pokemon tucked in (before exiting the dream world) for it to work. I'm really not sure on that, but that's about the only thing I haven't tried, and nothing else has worked

Bobmonkey07
16th April 2011, 6:30 AM
yeah... that hide and seek one seems kinda hit or miss...

i haven't actually lost at it, but i've gotten the timer down to 1 second...
i've also found the berry and pokemon before the timer got to 1:20...

Icing Sugar
16th April 2011, 7:33 AM
I managed to catch a stantler, a poochyena and a tangela, all male and with crappy attacks D: (the same as the normal ones)

Is it too hard to get females with good attacks?

Momo
16th April 2011, 8:04 AM
i tucked my pokemon in and its sleeping soundly but it then disconnects and then i try and go bak on it says that the pokemon isnt dreaming yet how long do i w8 till it does?

PsychoIncarnate
16th April 2011, 8:44 AM
i tucked my pokemon in and its sleeping soundly but it then disconnects and then i try and go bak on it says that the pokemon isnt dreaming yet how long do i w8 till it does?

The dream world is on a web site

After you tuck your pokemon in, go to the global link website on a computer

The dream world and mini games are NOT on your DS, but you have to have a pokemon tucked in on your DS first

SynchronizeTime
16th April 2011, 8:57 AM
What do you mean by good attacks? ._. Aren't they all fixed?

Master Shake
16th April 2011, 12:05 PM
About Dream Pals: Once you two have become Dream Pals, you can visit each other's homes.

To become Dream Pals in the Pokémon Dream World, both you and the other user need to visit each other's homes and accept each other's invitations.
So basically, you can visit someone's home once you become their friend, but you have to visit their home to become their friend. Does this make any sense to anyone? Yea I get it for the random people on your dream map, but what about in-game friends, the ones you swapped friend codes with? I can't find them anywhere. I can't find their home to send a friend request, and I can't find where to send them a friend request to find their home.....

Dredge
16th April 2011, 12:10 PM
First dream pals:

Anyone who is your dream pal friend will show up, now they can appear there in a number of ways, you may have traded with them, they might be your pal in game etc.

But to move to other people who you dont know and havnt interacted with, you need to change your privacy settings on www.pokemon.com, your profile so you can be seen by others. Then you can go to likewise random people and browse their islands. And add them as a pal so you can go back later etc.

Second, Hide and Seek:

Ignore the listen button. Just run around looking for the item. In every hide and seek game there is an item that has been lost by the pokemon you are looking for. Once you find that the pokemon is within TWO screens distance of the item.

The above method will have you finding the pokemon every time with at least 50 seconds left on the clock.

Gigastrike
16th April 2011, 3:53 PM
Ok, this is getting rediculous. It's been over 2 days since I've tucked in a Pokemon, but the game keeps saying that game sync needs a day to recharge.

ManiacMike
16th April 2011, 5:39 PM
The Dream World is a little confusing at first, but I finally got into it. I just caught myself a Poochyena.

Geekachu
16th April 2011, 8:08 PM
I finally got onto the Dream World today, yes- yesterday I didn't notice that big square saying 'Dream World'. And the loading time, to my surprise, took like no time at all which was cool.

In the end I got a Pecha Berry, a Heal Ball, and an Own Tempo Lotad. I managed to win at the hide and seek game, and I love the Ice Cream game too. Two things though, I didn't know how to water the berries because I skipped past Fennel's tutorial -.- Also, what are those floating Pokemon at the tree of dreams? Because I was clicking on them and some of them had smiley faces etc when you clicked them- what is that?

Angeltripper
16th April 2011, 8:29 PM
who isnt using dreamworld?

Palmerhc
16th April 2011, 8:34 PM
I was playing it this morning but it makes you get out of dreamworld in a hour so now i got to wait another 24 hours ._.

Goatmanjaro
16th April 2011, 8:40 PM
I have not gone on at all with my Pokemon White and it still says wait a day to recharge >.<...

Kewzu
16th April 2011, 8:40 PM
Ok, this is getting rediculous. It's been over 2 days since I've tucked in a Pokemon, but the game keeps saying that game sync needs a day to recharge.

have you been switching ds's or changing your time/date on the ds? if so you gotta wait 24 hours

mangodancego
16th April 2011, 11:02 PM
First dream pals:

Anyone who is your dream pal friend will show up, now they can appear there in a number of ways, you may have traded with them, they might be your pal in game etc.

But to move to other people who you dont know and havnt interacted with, you need to change your privacy settings on www.pokemon.com, your profile so you can be seen by others. Then you can go to likewise random people and browse their islands. And add them as a pal so you can go back later etc.

Second, Hide and Seek:

Ignore the listen button. Just run around looking for the item. In every hide and seek game there is an item that has been lost by the pokemon you are looking for. Once you find that the pokemon is within TWO screens distance of the item.

The above method will have you finding the pokemon every time with at least 50 seconds left on the clock.

Hmmm, so far anyone who is a pal in game or I've traded with doesn't appear in the dream pal map. I've changed the privacy settings to everyone (for randoms) so maybe there's a delay in the turnover. If anyone wants to be in-game pals with me, please pm me! :3

Also, can you only wish for 1 pokemon a day?

Rakurai
16th April 2011, 11:14 PM
You can indeed get only one Pokemon a day.

Also, the Pokemon will always be within three screens of the item, not two.

Blackjack the Titan
16th April 2011, 11:25 PM
Tomorrow I might not want to give away a berry for a Pokemon.
I need those to get furniture.

Winter02
16th April 2011, 11:47 PM
Used it for the first time today, it was a lot more interesting than I had expected. Will probably keep using it for a while to get more Pokemon and items from it.

Dredge
16th April 2011, 11:58 PM
You can indeed get only one Pokemon a day.

Also, the Pokemon will always be within three screens of the item, not two.

Is it three? I assumed two because of all the times I have done it, and there have been many, sigh, its always been two. Guess not had a three yet :)

Silent Conversation
17th April 2011, 12:07 AM
Just tried it for the first time today. It's really fun, and it's a cool way to get non-Unova Pokemon with special abilities.

(I was so excited to get a Mareep... stupid "Find Budew" minigame...)

Orton155
17th April 2011, 12:23 AM
I finally got onto the Dream World today, yes- yesterday I didn't notice that big square saying 'Dream World'. And the loading time, to my surprise, took like no time at all which was cool.

In the end I got a Pecha Berry, a Heal Ball, and an Own Tempo Lotad. I managed to win at the hide and seek game, and I love the Ice Cream game too. Two things though, I didn't know how to water the berries because I skipped past Fennel's tutorial -.- Also, what are those floating Pokemon at the tree of dreams? Because I was clicking on them and some of them had smiley faces etc when you clicked them- what is that?

You can only water berries when the soil is dry. If it is currently moist there is no way you can water them and the game won't tell you either. You know when they are dry when the soil surrounding the berry tree is the same colour as the soil surrounding that.

haveheartxxx
17th April 2011, 1:00 AM
how do you water the stupid berries?

bulber
17th April 2011, 1:14 AM
I'm dying to find a Nidoran(male Symbol); it is one of my favorite Kanto Pkmn and its DW ability is great!

I've got useless Guts Shinx and Inner Focus Kanghaskhan.
And a Gluttony Bellsprout.

AusDon
17th April 2011, 1:37 AM
Anyone know how to unlock more C-gear skins?
Is it Dream Point related?

Lucky Applejack
17th April 2011, 2:13 AM
what i hate about the dream world is the fact that you only get to take 1 pokemon with you after leaving the dream world. i meet all these awesome pokemon that i'd love to bring with me and then i have to choose only 1 :(

i found a shinx, and a taillow the other day, and i had to choose the taillow because of its ability: scrappy (it will hit ghost pokemon with normal moves ^_^

Alex0511
17th April 2011, 2:18 AM
Got a Lickitung, don't know why I choose it...

Wesisdabest
17th April 2011, 2:45 AM
For me Dream World was fine the first couple of days. I got a Nidoran, and a Taillow.
The 3rd day nothing because it took forever loading and by the time it was done my hour was over. Today however I caught a ponyta. All of them male.

I actually like Dream World though I wished I could take more than one Pokemon.

Anyone who wants to be Dream World Pals PM me.

Flutterby
17th April 2011, 3:21 AM
I got the Espeon from that Eevee evolution minigame. I tucked in a Treecko on my White Version, but every time I put in my Pokemon.com username/password on the Global Link site, nothing happens and it just clears out the name/password.

What am I doing wrong?

aquizero
17th April 2011, 3:47 AM
What sucks is I decided to start over my Pokemon White game after I started using DreamWorld. The issue I have now is I can't use DreamWorld with my new game since I have a new game sync id. I am contacting customer service in hopes that they can delete my old game sync id. Just a warning for others who may want to start their game over too after using DreamWorld.

Larry
17th April 2011, 5:03 AM
Trying to get 10,000 dream points so I can catch a Poliwag...

Icay4321
17th April 2011, 5:07 AM
^That's gonna take a while, just to let ya know... I've had 4 playthroughs and I only have 1000 points on each cart.

laddyda
17th April 2011, 6:07 AM
I love it.... but i do have lots of problems..... it takes some time to catch them, like you can only wish for one pokemon at a time and then you have wake that pokemon up and then tuck back in again to get another..... its sooooo long....

Ksi
17th April 2011, 9:13 AM
Random question out of nowhere: how do I send multiple Pokemon at once to the Entralink? So far I've been only able to send one at a time...

Rakurai
17th April 2011, 9:14 AM
You don't.

Simple as that, unfortunately.

Ksi
17th April 2011, 9:21 AM
The problem with that assumption is that the tutorial on the How to Play section shows a friend board with TWO Pokemon ready to be sent to the Entralink Forest.

So there must be SOME way to do so. >.>

Pokemon Trainer Blue
17th April 2011, 4:48 PM
I haven't, I've been really busy, and simple flash games don't appeal to me. Drizzle Politoed, however, does.

So I've got a simple question. How long would it take the average player to amass 10,000 "Dream Points"?

Dredge
17th April 2011, 4:56 PM
So I've got a simple question. How long would it take the average player to amass 10,000 "Dream Points"?

Realistically if you use all your watering can on friends berries, grow your own, make new dream friends and keep doing the forest until you run out of pokemon to meet (or time) you can get 500 points a day fairly easily.

So 20 days of that and you will hit 10k if you do it every day. Allowing for missing a day or two, or not getting 500, I would think the average would be 25-35 days.

7420Cola
17th April 2011, 6:04 PM
I dont mind the Dream World its just that for people who dont have Nintendo Wi-Fi its very fair.

Pokemon Trainer Blue
17th April 2011, 6:45 PM
Realistically if you use all your watering can on friends berries, grow your own, make new dream friends and keep doing the forest until you run out of pokemon to meet (or time) you can get 500 points a day fairly easily.

So 20 days of that and you will hit 10k if you do it every day. Allowing for missing a day or two, or not getting 500, I would think the average would be 25-35 days.20 days? Looks like this requires some form of dedication...

Lorde
17th April 2011, 6:52 PM
I dont mind the Dream World its just that for people who dont have Nintendo Wi-Fi its very fair.

Do you mean unfair? Because I've seen a lot of people complain about the whole Wi-Fi thing. Some people were actually surprised that connecting the games to Global Link/Dream World required Wi-Fi access. I've no idea why they'd be surprised, though. How else would your game connect to the Internet if you didn't have Wi-Fi? I don't know. I just think that it was pretty obvious from the start, even if you hadn't read up on the Dream World stuff before :x

Mister_SGG
17th April 2011, 6:55 PM
I tried it on Friday, it was... dissapointing. The Sky Race minigame, in my opinion, is WAAAAY to hard, and the whole thing is super complicated.

RedMage23
17th April 2011, 8:40 PM
I tried it on Friday, it was... dissapointing. The Sky Race minigame, in my opinion, is WAAAAY to hard, and the whole thing is super complicated.

What? The Sky Race is probably one of the easier ones (I play it with a touchpad). I think people's problem with the Sky Race is that they're trying too hard to avoid the clouds. Avoiding the electric orbs and getting the water orbs should be your main priority. Avoiding the clouds should be at most an afterthought.

deoxysdude94
17th April 2011, 8:44 PM
I wanna use it, but it's confusing. I've read all the guides, it's giving me too much info at once. Maybe someone kind on here could PM me how it use it simpler... :D

frogfro
17th April 2011, 9:25 PM
I have a question, when I put a Pokemon to sleep and do stuff with it in the dream world to get points, Pokemon etc, even if I have time left I can't take that Pokemon off and put another one on. It says that it has run out of energy when I still have 40+ minutes left. Also when I go through the Isle of dreams and pick a Pokemon using the Dream Tree it won't let me go back until and do more stuff I take my current Pokemon off. This, however, leads me to only getting one Pokemon a day. Is this normal?

Pseudo-Unlegendary
17th April 2011, 11:53 PM
Maybe, at the moment I'm preoccupied with other things so I won't have an account any time soon.

Orton155
17th April 2011, 11:55 PM
I have a question, when I put a Pokemon to sleep and do stuff with it in the dream world to get points, Pokemon etc, even if I have time left I can't take that Pokemon off and put another one on. It says that it has run out of energy when I still have 40+ minutes left. Also when I go through the Isle of dreams and pick a Pokemon using the Dream Tree it won't let me go back until and do more stuff I take my current Pokemon off. This, however, leads me to only getting one Pokemon a day. Is this normal?

Yes you can only befriend one pokemon a day.

frogfro
18th April 2011, 1:29 AM
Thanks, sorry for the awkward question. The reason I asked is because the second day I used it, I was able to put 2 pokemon on the dream world. That was on the second day it was open so I suppose there where some issues though.

Ememew
18th April 2011, 1:33 AM
I was going to try it today, but all day the GTS has been giving me connection errors all day long and I don't want to deal with that while trying to get on the Dream World too.

I'll probably try later in the week.

EDIT: I figure it's probably overloaded or something right now since it worked fine last night.

Cayafas
18th April 2011, 1:43 AM
GTS is giving me communication errors too, glad to know it's not just me.

I got the Espeon from that Eevee evolution minigame. I tucked in a Treecko on my White Version, but every time I put in my Pokemon.com username/password on the Global Link site, nothing happens and it just clears out the name/password.

What am I doing wrong?

Disable adblock, clear cookies, and hit the "log in" button instead of pressing enter. I had this too, it went away. Don't know if it was either of these three things I did or if ti was coincidence, but they're worth trying methinks.

Pokemom
18th April 2011, 2:58 AM
I had log in issues earlier tonight too..cleared up in less than 10 minutes, though. Maybe a glitch...maybe a server overload....

-Unicorno-
18th April 2011, 2:59 AM
had a GTS overload also...

SoonForget
18th April 2011, 5:13 AM
I have been trying to use the Game Sync feature for days now and I keep getting the same error code over and over again.. any ideas?

Bobmonkey07
18th April 2011, 7:18 AM
is there any information on when other dream world areas/pokemon will be opened?
there's a lot of pokemon with dream world abilities listed that wouldn't really seem to fit in any of the 3 released areas...

thetifftiff
18th April 2011, 8:47 AM

I learned after a few days of playing and reading posts in forums that you can go back to the island if you don't make a wish at the tree. Every pokemon you've befriended and all the items you get stay with you. If you do this enough times eventually things will stop showing up. You can then make the wish and every pokemon you've befriended (which amounts to many more than you'd get in one run of the forest) is on the list you can pick from.

I don't know why that happened to you before, maybe it was a glitch.

I was going to try it today, but all day the GTS has been giving me connection errors all day long and I don't want to deal with that while trying to get on the Dream World too.

I'll probably try later in the week.

EDIT: I figure it's probably overloaded or something right now since it worked fine last night.

I wouldn't connect the two. I've gotten booted from the gts constantly (with the same error about it being crowded) in the last 8-10 hours but I got my pokemon in and out of the dream world just fine and that was within that period.

is there any information on when other dream world areas/pokemon will be opened?
there's a lot of pokemon with dream world abilities listed that wouldn't really seem to fit in any of the 3 released areas...

I am thinking others will be released in events. Japan has had some and the eevee thing going on right now is our first. Keep your eye on the fansites and you should see any event announcement.

Pokemon Trainer Blue
18th April 2011, 2:04 PM
Still processing my account...

Ballistic Buizel
18th April 2011, 9:04 PM
I have an account but the dreamworld isn't working.

Moonlight_Tails
18th April 2011, 9:30 PM
I've been using it for about a week now. caught a bidoof this morning. very interesting ability. Moody: at the end of every turn 1 stat goes up two stages and another goes down one stage. I.E. Defense sharply rose, Attack fell.