Flygon @ life orb
levitate
252atk/252hp/4spd
adamant
-fire punch
-earthquake
-stone edge
-dragon claw

flygon is my physical sweeper with boosted atk and spd with the help of ninjask and scizor. life orb for the help of sweeping pokemon.i did not add spd for him because with the help of ninjask it will add a lot of speed which i can out run any pokemon except with agility boosting pokemon.with atk and spd boost to my flygon sweeping is easy beacause it covers any type of pokemon. i didn't choose scarf because i got help from nunjask anyways.

;248;
tyranitar @ leftovers
sandstream
252atk/252hp/4def
adamant
-Crunch
-stone edge
-earthquake
-dragon dance

after reading some article i choose him over hippodown he got dual type even having a lot of weaknesses i just like him a lot better than any pokemon that has sandstream and tyranitar got 1.5 (Sdef) add from sandstorm. again with the help of ninjask and scizor hes an awesome sweeper if i did not got any support from ninjask or scizor i can still use dragon dance to support tyranitar. that's pretty much it. leftovers to increase his survivability

;305;
aggron @ leftovers
sturdy
252atk/252Sdef/4hp
adamant
-stone edge
-roar
-iron head
-stealth rock

aggron for its very high defense stats plus with the help infinite sandstorm for 1.5 (Sdef) add which makes him an awesome tank plus he can sweep with the help of ninjask and scizor. roar for scouting and for putting some damage on the pokemon with stealth rock. i didn't put a nature that boost aggron Sdef because he has a good help with the sandstorm. plus an awesome tank and a cool sweeper. but the weak side in him he has to get atk and spd boost and sandstorm otherwise its pretty hard for him to sweep and take some hits. leftovers to increase his survivability

;212;
scizor @ leftovers
technician
252Sdef/252def/4hp
careful
-swords dance
-roost
-baton pass
-bullet punch

instead of making him a attacker i made him an stat supporter because he can take some fair hits before he can baton pass plus he has roost which can recover some lose health. with the help of speed boost of ninjask he can attack first before the enemy. after he make some 2-5 swords dance i can baton pass depending on the battle. if he can't damage me a lot can still use swords dance until he threaten me to hit me with fire and his a revenge killer thanks to help of bullet punch. leftovers to increase his survivability

;291;
ninjask @ focus sash
speed boost
252def/252Sdef/4hp
impish
-swords dance
-protect
-baton pass
-substitute

ninjask is my lead because of the speed boost to help my my slow pokemon. focus sash to protect him from dying protect the first time and after that protect again then use substitute to increase my spd even more that's why i put ev's in def and Sdef. and if he is not gonna atk my substitute im gonna use sword dance until i have no substitute then use baton pass to scizor to increase my atk if i switch to other pokemon my chain is broken i have to do the chain again. and i some rapid spin support to help my ninjask avoid the 4x weakness against stealth rock.

;348;
armaldo @ leftovers
battle armor
252def/252Sdef/4hp
impish
-swords dance
-rock slide
-earthquake
-knock off

my very slow pokemon but has a high atk. swords dance for increase atk. knock off for support to my team rock slide stab bonus and earthquake for all around coverage i has put ev's in def and sdef he has already a high atk plus with swords dance to increase his awesome atk which makes him a lot better because he has 252in def and 252 sdef. with rapid spin (im still thinking what to remove in the move set). x-scissor sucks because it has 6 resistance to the typing that's why in choose earthquake.

THE MAIN FLAWS:
1. has weakness of water and fire
2. the enemy can steal my boost by using psych up and he can roar or whirlwind me up and lose my boost.
3. ninjask has a weakness in stealth rock but with rapid spin this threat is removed.
4. if he ohko my my scizor or ninjask my team is not every effective because i have no support.
5. if the he has any pokemon that have a weather changing pokemon my rock type cannot receive any boost in Sdef.

this pretty much the flaws in spotted i know there's more.

So please help me improve my team "THanks"

Slydevil
13th April 2011, 1:35 AM
i know there's some wrong grammar english is my 3rd language that's the best i could type in english.

the aggron picture is not right i can't find the right picture (rate the team) thanks

Slydevil
13th April 2011, 1:56 AM
oh i almost forgot and without having a special attacker that is one big flaw.
i think i might switch armaldo to starmie because starmie is an special attacker plus starmie has rapid spin.

i will pick any pokemon that is immune to sandstorm that is a special attacker and has a rapid spin to replace armaldo. see ya all tomorrow

ADHLAS
13th April 2011, 3:06 AM
Well, I can give a few suggestions...
Ninjask doesn't have a single attacking move, and will be completely shut down by any lead carrying taunt, from what I understand a fairly common occurrence. X-Scissor or U-turn are likely the best for an attack, gaining STAB, and U-turns gives the bonus of doing damage before switching.
There's also the question of how many speed boosts it'll take before any of those become fast enough to sweep. To my knowledge, all of them are going to need at least 3 speed boosts before trying to sweep except Flygon.

The closest Pokemon to the required Armaldo-switch would be Claydol. Ground type, has a lackluster SpA of only 70 though. It could work for your purposes, though, as Claydol is a special wall. And a physical wall. It's actually just a wall. It also gets access to Ice Beam, without which another Flygon or Garchomp will be difficult, if not impossible, to deal with.

JPResp
13th April 2011, 4:11 AM
The ninjask having a sash is worthless because of sandstorm, it won't allow it to use the sash. Maybe use substitute on it? Also, try to not rely heavily on baton pass because if you lose those you seem to not have the best EV's in the pokemon.

TheAwesomeOne
13th April 2011, 6:42 PM
Aggron is ;306;
And don't double post, that is all I would like to say.
(Do a semi colon ;
then type in 306, and do another ; )

Slydevil
14th April 2011, 10:27 AM
to all people this is not a gimmick team this is a competitive team anyone have some ideas how to improve my team?

if anyone thinks i should change my team just tell me in a nice way please...

krizcillz
14th April 2011, 11:15 AM
lead with t'ran.

shadowsfalling19
14th April 2011, 11:18 AM
lol you have no water resist,change aggron to ferrothorn and ninjask to Jellicent

TheAwesomeOne
14th April 2011, 5:45 PM
^This is 4th Gen, but I agree, you need a Water resistant Poké.
Maybe Vaporeon?

krizcillz
14th April 2011, 5:52 PM
Better off with swampert to resist the sandstorm.

TheAwesomeOne
14th April 2011, 8:38 PM
True, Starmie could also help witrh Rapid Spin.

Slydevil
14th April 2011, 9:54 PM
aggron out swampert in
swampert @ leftovers
torrent
252def/252hp/4atk
-Stealth rock
-roar
-earthquake
-waterfall

it works just the same as aggron roar for scouting SR for entry hazards water and earthquake for stab.

armaldo out starmie in
Starmie @ life orb
natural cure
252satk/252spd/4hp
-recover
-rapid spin
-t-bolt
-ice beam

my speacial attacker and support spinner with awesome type coverage life orb to increase its power. plus it has recover to offset the recoil

with this changes is my team a lot better or worst?

TheAwesomeOne
15th April 2011, 4:02 PM
One or the other, not both, choose Swampert with an Impish/Relaxed Nature.

Slydevil
15th April 2011, 9:08 PM
swampert nature: impish
starmie nature: modest
ninjask @ leftovers

TheAwesomeOne
15th April 2011, 9:12 PM
Ninjaskk@Focus Sash should stay.

Slydevil
15th April 2011, 9:27 PM
alright anymore suggestion?
im gonna start training my swampert and starmie

garchompmaster29
15th April 2011, 9:30 PM
i would say u-turn on flygon might be nice because that is one of his main niches.

Slydevil
16th April 2011, 3:08 AM
I'm just thinking very hard about this
would a lead t-ran be better with this move-set
@ leftovers
-Crunch
-taunt
-stone edge
-dragon dance

or

@ leftovers
-stone edge
-earthquake
-crunch
-dragon dance

or

@ leftovers
-crunch
-stone edge
-dragon dance
-thunder wave/or any move you suggest
(which move-set is the best?)

TheAwesomeOne
16th April 2011, 9:50 AM
Sandstorm would ruin Ninjask's Focus Sash, so replace Ninjask.

Slydevil
16th April 2011, 2:03 PM
ok
how about the tyranitar which move set is the best?

TheAwesomeOne
16th April 2011, 6:24 PM
The middle one is probably the best.

khalid737
24th April 2011, 11:27 PM
Oh boy , where to start .
Firstly don't put DD on lead Tyranitar.Setting up early is a mistake many people do. The opposing lead sets up Stealth Rock first turn while you Dragon Dance , then they bring in a counter and you just wasted a turn for nothing while they got rocks up .
I personally think Tyranitar is way too good to lead off with , since it can sweep teams with a couple of boosts and leads die early .

Since this is a Sandstorm team , your only other choice for a lead is Hippowdon.
Impish Nature 252 Hp / 212 SpecDef / 44 Def @ Leftovers
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake
-Yawn/Roar
-Slack Off

The current Evs on Ninjask are useless( and to be honest , so are the Evs on most of your team members).252 Speed is the only one that matters since you don't have any attacks and change its nature to Jolly.
The moveset is fine,even though it is Taunt bait ( Ninjask generally is however)
The item is completely useless. First it's a Sandstorm team,negating the Focus Sash in one turn. Second,you have substitute which also negates the Focus Sash.Use Leftovers to possibly set up more substitutes later.

You say you receive the Ninjask speed boosts with Scizor so you can attack first , yet you have Bullet Punch so it doesn't matter at all.Having Scizor as a Baton Passer is a waste,especially since you have Ninjask .
Either go with the standard CB set ( it's standard for a reason , it's really good ) or if you want to keep Swords Dance I recommend this set which is something I came up with :
Adamant Nature 178 Hp / 252 Attack / 80 SpecDef @ Leftovers
-Swords Dance
-Bullet Punch
-Bug Bite
-Brick Break

This Scizor takes hits surprising well , yet still dealing massive amounts of damage.Just make sure you get rid of the opponents' Heatran and/or Rotom-A since they take next to nothing from your attacks and either OHKO ( Heatran/Rotom-H) or Will O Wisp you .

DD Gyarados with Taunt can basically set up on or wreck your entire team. I recommend using Choice Scarf on Flygon with Thunderpunch to outspeed and KO even after a Dragon Dance.
The set is :
Jolly 252 Attack / 252 Speed @ Choice Scarf
-Earthquake
-Uturn
-Outrage
-Thunderpunch

Now being a sandstorm team , you will obviously have a weakness to Ice/Water
To try and fix this , Empoleon is a good choice in sandstorm teams since it can take both Water and Ice moves very well , and it has great defensive synergy with Flygon (even more so with Gliscor , who resists Fighting as well ) . It is also a special attacker, something your team was completely lacking .
However, what set you would like to use is up to you . The SubPetaya set is unstoppable if fully set up , and if Ninjask manages to pass the speed boosts to it it will not have to decide between Grass Knot / Ice Beam to accommodate Agility
It can simply run : Substitute / Surf / Ice Beam / Grass Knot.

Lastly , get rid of Aggron and Armaldo .With the sets you have listed they are simply not good enough and there are other pokemon who would do their jobs better.
For example in place of Armaldo as a Swords Dance sweeper , you can have Lucario .
As a wall instead of Aggron, Cradily with Curse or Stockpile works very well in Sandstorm teams.

I hope this rate will help , good luck !

krizcillz
24th April 2011, 11:40 PM
Ninjaskk@Focus Sash should stay.

I disagree. Sand Storm will ruin focus sash, and ninjask is too fragile to play without it.

Garchomp @Lum Berry (Focus Sash)
252 Speed, 252 atk, 4 hp
Jolly

Dragon Dance
EQ
Outrage (Dragon Claw if you use focus sash)
(what ever move gives best coverage. I haven't checked your coverage).

Oh and ignore anyone who says you need an attacking move in Ninjask, you don't

Ninjask @Focus Sash
252 Speed, 252 s.def
Jolly
Speed Boost

Sword Dance
Sub
Baton Pass
Protect

is your best Ninjask combo. Who cares if he can't attack when he is taunted? He won't do any damage anyway.

If you lead with tyran go

Crunch
EQ
Taunt
Thunder Wave

TheAwesomeOne
25th April 2011, 12:59 PM
Garchomp is Uber.

krizcillz
25th April 2011, 3:17 PM
Oh, is it? Never knew that. Either way ninjask is useless here.

TheAwesomeOne
25th April 2011, 9:36 PM
Yep, Gliscor is a good Baton Passer if you want.

365pokemon
15th May 2011, 11:30 PM
Why the sandstorm in general? Ninjask is ruined by it. If you don't want a water weakness just switch it to a normal team. And it looks like this team is really focused around baton pass, so you could put a bibarel there, over ttar. Bibarel's simple ability makes it the best BP receiver in the game. If ninjask protected on the first turn, then set up swords dance, you would regularly pass a plus two speed and attack, right? Wrong. With bibarel's simple ability you get +4 Spe and +Atk, basically allowing you to sweep their entire team. If you keep sandstorm, then don't run aggron, it's useless without baton pass, run rypherior instead. It can take hits well thanks to it's massive defense and HP. With speed it can wreck with base 140 Attack and if that gets boosted it's basically game over.

365pokemon
15th May 2011, 11:33 PM
Oh and I agree that swampert would work well.

Slydevil
21st May 2011, 7:02 PM
been off for so long im making a new team for 5th gen going to use mance/chomp/cresselia/skarmory it is not done yet.