PDA

View Full Version : Jason's Pokéshop

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

King Lawliet
14th April 2011, 1:44 PM
Jason's Pokéshop
Welcome to my super special awesome trade shop, I hope you find what you are looking for (Ctrl+F is your friend) but first things first, the rules

*Added Dream World Pokémon to the Events list*- 26th May

*Nothing major, just new Pokémon. Always updating*

*Added lots of EV Trained Pokémon and gave them their own post*- 10th July

Please make sure you read it all as it’ll make trades and the likes go much more smoothly

1- All SPPF rules and Trade forum rules apply here, this thread is not to be a lawlessness playground

2- You can post in this thread or PM me (http://serebiiforums.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=105395) and I leave that choice up to you (preferably here first) but three things

a) Try to post any quick questions or queries you have in here as you'd get a faster response than if you were to PM me with the same question

b) If you do PM me please make the title of your PM the name of the Pokémon you want (e.g. EV GARDEVOIR) or “TRADE” if you want more than one Pokémon from me

c) Do not delete the conversation (leave all text in the Quick Reply Box intact) as it makes it easier to have a conversation via PM

3- Have patience- I will try to respond to all of your PMs as soon as possible but please understand that things may happen in my life or that I’m in the process of trading/EV training/IV Breeding so if I don’t respond straight away there’s no need to send me repeat PMs as I do actually reply to all of them

4- I do not consider cloned Pokémon to be the same as hacked ones therefore I have no problem with you trading me them, just as you should probably expect me to have cloned most of mine. Do not trade me hacked Pokémon at all, I shouldn’t even have to type this as this falls under Rule 1.

5- I will not trade you any Pokémon that I know to be hacked however if you do happen to find out that any Pokémon I traded you is hacked then feel free to PM me so I can get rid of that Pokémon from my lists and sort things out

6- Trades will be conducted on both Gen IV (DPPtHGSS) and Gen V (BW) games. Most of my Pokémon are on the Gen IV games but if you want them on your Gen V games then I can and will Pokéshift them, it’s just easier for me to trade on Gen IV. My Friend code is in the signature, if we are trading on Gen IV use the Diamond FC, if we are trading on Gen V use the Black FC. There really isn’t a reason to ask my name or FC

7- Please do not offer me Lv100 Pokémon which are flat out useless to me or legendary, shiny or event Pokémon (unless I’m looking for that specific one)

Tough crap, stop being lazy and take 2 minutes to read the rules

Okay, have you read the rules? Or at least skimmed through them? Good, now I suppose I best get on with what exactly it is I have to offer. What I’m offering is split into 4 sections (EV’d Pokémon, Non EV’d Pokémon, Shiny Pokémon and Events) so you should find the section that interests you and read the rules for that

When you are done looking up what you want feel free to check out my Wants list as well

EV Trained Pokémon

Or: Roulette Battles? I’m crazy prepared for them

-Pokémon are listed in alphabetical order
-Pokémon will have the following format:

-Pokémon Species
-Level
-EVs (If known/any)
-IVs (If known)
-Nature
-Ability (Only applies in cases where Pokémon have multiple abilities not counting Dream World abilities)
-Moves

1- All EV trained Pokémon will have been EV trained myself personally and will have been bred by me as well (except in cases of non-breedable Pokémon such as legendaries)

2- If I listed more than one of the same Pokémon but with different movesets/EV spreads, BE SPECIFIC ABOUT WHICH ONE YOU WANT, it’s no use telling me that you want a Gardevoir when I have two different ones to offer

3- I have listed all the information that I know of with the Pokémon but you have to bear in mind that some of them I EV trained years ago and I didn’t really do a good job of keeping certain details down so all the details you see connected to a Pokémon is what I know to be true about it. If there are no IVs for that Pokémon then I just don’t know it

4- If a Pokémon is crossed out, then you simply just cannot ask for it, it may become available at a later date but until then don’t ask for it

5- All these Pokémon will have Pokérus, some might be spreadable while others won’t

All the EV trained Pokémon here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=12311677&postcount=17)

Non-EV Trained Pokémon

Or: 31/31/31/31/31/30. Wait, 30? AUTO JUNK! Time to try again

Most of this will be IV bred Pokémon I intend to EV train but of course if you’re quick enough you could snatch one of these for yourself while they are innocent and pure before I train them to be bloodthirsty battle warriors

All will be at Lv1 unless stated otherwise

Plenty of untouched Pokémon here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=12320982&postcount=27)

Shiny Pokémon

Or: Palette swaps for all Pokémon not named Garchomp

Bleh, I was into collecting Shiny Pokémon last generation but not anymore but I do have quite a collection of shinies for those who are looking for some.
I am pretty much done with shiny Pokémon and will not be dealing with them again so DO NOT offer me any shiny Pokémon as I’m not interested

-Listed in National Dex order

View all the Shinies along with natures here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=12311392&postcount=13)

Event Pokémon

Or: Thanks to Wifi trading for making Event Pokémon more accessible

Yes, yes I do have some event Pokémon, while not as impressive as some of the other trade shops here; I do have some that may interest you. As with shiny Pokémon I pretty much am done with events so avoid offering me events if you can.

-All events are UT and listed in National Dex order

Oh look, I have my own cute little link (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=12316822&postcount=21)

My Wants

Or: What do you give the person that has nearly everything?

Now I know you’ll look at this list and think “This list really is specific” and yes you are right it is but that’s because I am looking for specific stuff. I’m well aware that many people just might not have this at all and that’s why it’s not a requirement for you to have any on this list if you want to trade with me.

I can and will gladly trade with you if you do not have anything on this list but if you do have something I’m looking for then in your PMs along with telling me what you want, feel free to offer any of the Pokémon on my list

If however, you don’t have anything on the list then you can trade me any junk Pokémon

And don't forget:
7- Please do not offer me Lv100 Pokémon which are flat out useless to me or legendary, shiny or event Pokémon (unless I’m looking for that specific one)

Pokémon with OT: Mat and ID No. 17616
Pokémon with OT: Mat and ID No. 30160
Arceus with Adamant, Impish, Timid or Jolly nature with good IVs preferably nicknameable ones
Azelf with Timid or Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Bagon with Dragon Dance and Naive nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Beedrill with Baton Pass and Jolly nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Beldum with Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Buneary with Encore, Switcheroo and Timid nature with Klutz with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Pokémon Centre Chansey with Wish, Seismic Toss and Bold nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Charmander with Solar Power and Timid nature with good IVs
Chimchar with Naive or Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Cresselia with Bold nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Cresselia with Hidden Power Fighting and Modest nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Deoxys with Naive or Bold nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Dialga with Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Pokémon Centre Drowzee with Wish, Seismic Toss and Calm Nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Dunsparce with Headbutt, Bite and Adamant nature with Serene Grace with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Eevee with Double-Edge and Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Eevee with Wish and Impish nature with Adaptability with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Feebas with Haze and Bold or Calm nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Finneon with Swift Swim and Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Gible with Outrage and Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Giratina with Impish nature and good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Giratina with Hidden Power Fire and Naughty nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Groudon with Adamant or Impish nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Heatran with Timid, Modest or Calm nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Ho-oh with Adamant nature and good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Hoothoot with Whirlwind, Night Shade and Calm nature with Insomnia with IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Hoppip with Encore and Timid nature with Chlorophyll with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game
Horsea with Swift Swim and Mild nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Illumise with Baton Pass, Encore and Timid nature with Tinted Lens with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Jirachi with Timid nature and good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Kabuto with Rapid Spin and Adamant nature with Swift Swim with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Kangaskhan with Hammer Arm and Adamant nature with Scrappy with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Kecleon with Recover and Careful nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Kyogre with Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Kyurem with Hidden Power Fire and Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Landorus with Hidden Power Ice and Naive or Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latias with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latios with Hidden Power Fire and Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Ledyba with Encore and Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Lotad with Giga Drain and Modest with Swift Swim with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Lotad with Giga Drain and Bold with Rain Dish with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Lugia with Impish nature and good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Luvdisc with Swift Swim and Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Machop with Close Combat, ThunderPunch and Ice Punch and Adamant nature with Guts with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Magby with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Magby with Hidden Power Ice with Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Magnemite with Magnet Pull and Calm nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Makuhita with Guts and Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Manaphy with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Meditite with Psycho Cut and Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Mew with Bold or Timid nature with good IVs
Mewtwo with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Miltank with Curse and Careful nature with Scrappy with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Misdreavus with Nasty Plot and Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Mr Mime with Nasty Plot and Timid nature with Soundproof with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Muk with Sticky Hold and Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Murkrow with Brave Bird and Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Omanyte with Spikes and Bold nature with Swift Swim with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Palkia with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Paras with Leech Seed and Careful nature with Dry Skin with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game) Raikou with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Rayquaza with Jolly or Hasty nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)Regice with Seismic Toss and Calm nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regirock with Seismic Toss and Careful nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Registeel with Seismic Toss and Careful nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Reshiram with Timid nature and good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Riolu with Vacuum Wave and Modest with Inner Focus good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Sentret with Trick and Frisk with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Shaymin with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Shinx with Ice Fang and Adamant nature with Intimidate with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Slugma with Flame Body and Bold nature with Intimidate with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Smoochum with Nasty Plot and Timid nature with Forewarn with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Snubull with Body Slam and Adamant nature with Intimidate with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Spoink with Thick Fat and Calm nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Suicune with Timid or Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Surskit with Hydro Pump and Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Swinub with Icicle Crash and Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Thundurus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Tornadus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Naive nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Tyrogue with Steadfast and Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Tyrogue with Mach Punch and Jolly nature with Guts with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV)
Tyrogue with Mach Punch, Bullet Punch and Adamant nature with Steadfast with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Uxie with Impish, Jolly or Relaxed nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Vulpix with Hidden Power Fighting and Timid nature with Drought with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zapdos with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zekrom with Lonely or Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zigzagoon with ExtremeSpeed and Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)

I can also trade all items and TMs on Gen IV games, Pokéshift if need be aaaand that’s pretty much it and I hope to be able to help you in some way ^__^ ;282;

fear995
16th April 2011, 5:52 AM
Hey I'm interested in ur shinys I have a trade shop called joes legend shop pm what u will like and we can make a deal

Wildfyre
16th April 2011, 7:32 AM
Hey I have a Jolly Virizion, pm me what you want. Interested in Shinies and EV'ed Pokes.

MGOShockWave
16th April 2011, 7:41 AM
Arceus for Milotic?

King Lawliet
16th April 2011, 12:08 PM
Hey I'm interested in ur shinys I have a trade shop called joes legend shop pm what u will like and we can make a dealJust had a skim through and you have some legends that are on my wants list but I have no idea whether they are exactly what I'm looking for though

Hi! Im interested in your shiny vulpix, but Im a bit confused on what youre asking for in return. I can offer you a variety of female DW pokemon, including Vulpix (Drought), Mareep (Plus), Dratini (Marvel Scale), and Oddish (Run Away).What I'm looking for is in a spoiler where it says My Wants, but those Pokémon you offered sound good especially the Vulpix and Dratini

Hey I have a Jolly Virizion, pm me what you want. Interested in Shinies and EV'ed Pokes.
You have a Jolly Virizon and you're asking me what I want?

Arceus for Milotic?
What Arceus is it?

Dego35
16th April 2011, 4:44 PM
I am interested in your shiny: ponyta, eevee, beldum, Manaphy, riolu, and shinx. As well as your event; alamos darkrai, jingle tour celebi, Gamestop deoxys, ands your poketopia pikachu. I can offer you several cobalions, rotor and probably victini. Pm me if interested.

fear995
16th April 2011, 4:57 PM
Ok then pm and we can talk I'm a very nice guy lol so ill work with u for sure

FOXALIVE
17th April 2011, 12:04 AM
Would you be willing to trade some of your shinies for my female DW Tangela, Stantler, Vulpix, Poliwag, or Lickitung?

King Lawliet
17th April 2011, 12:28 AM
Updated the first post to add plenty of Pokémon I just bred so get them now before I decide I want to EV train them

I can offer both DW Vulpix and a DW Dratini in exchange for your shiny Vulpix, if that sounds fair.
Sure, sounds fine to me though I should have asked whether the DW Pokémon you have are female

Would you be willing to trade some of your shinies for my female DW Tangela, Stantler, Vulpix, Poliwag, or Lickitung?
The only one on that list I'd be slightly interested in is the Poliwag however it isn't high up on my priority list. Also, what shinies?

FOXALIVE
17th April 2011, 12:40 AM
The only one on that list I'd be slightly interested in is the Poliwag however it isn't high up on my priority list. Also, what shinies?

How about the Eevee?

King Lawliet
17th April 2011, 12:44 AM
*Just editing this post to list my Shinies*

Shiny Pokémon

Or: Palette swaps for all Pokémon not named Garchomp

Bleh, I was into collecting Shiny Pokémon last generation but not anymore but I do have quite a collection of shinies for those who are looking for some.
I am pretty much done with shiny Pokémon and will not be dealing with them again so DO NOT offer me any shiny Pokémon as I’m not interested

-Listed in National Dex order

Bulbasaur- Hardy
Charmander- Modest
Squirtle- Modest
Caterpie- Jolly
Pidgey- Calm
Spearow- Mild
Arbok- Modest
Pikachu- Naughty
Sandshrew- Calm
Nidoran♀- Bold
Nidoran♂- Timid
Clefairy- Quirky
Vulpix- Hasty, Timid
Golbat- Timid
Gloom- Quiet
Psyduck- Relaxed
Growlithe- Adamant
Abra- Bashful
Machamp- Bold
Weepingbell- Naive
Tentacool- Docile
Ponyta- Naughty
Magnemite- Quiet
Farfetch’d- Quiet
Krabby- Gentle
Voltorb- Rash
Lickitung- Careful
Koffing- Relaxed
Horsea- Modest
Staryu- Bashful
Scyther- Impish
Pinsir- Bold
Tauros- Modest
Magikarp- Bashful
Lapras- Naughty
Ditto- Lax
Eevee- Hardy, Timid
Porygon- Careful
Aerodactyl- Lax
Snorlax- Serious
Articuno- Sassy
Moltres- Modest
Dratini- Adamant
Mewtwo- Hardy

Chikorita- Careful
Cyndaquil- Gentle
Igglybuff- Modest
Togepi- Impish
Natu- Quirky
Mareep- Impish
Sudowoodo- Rash
Hoppip- Sassy
Aipom- Jolly
Yanma- Timid
Quagsire- Calm
Murkrow- Brave
Unown- Timid
Girafarig- Adamant
Forretress- Hardy
Gligar- Brave
Steelix- Jolly
Snubull- Hasty
Sneasel- Adamant
Delibird- Calm (Comes equipped with a Chesto Berry as you can never have enough ways of avoiding sleep)
Piloswine- Adamant
Corsola- Lax
Phanpy- Careful
Tyrogue- Adamant
Elekid- Naughty
Raikou- Rash, Sassy
Entei- Adamant, Relaxed
Suicune- Relaxed, Hardy
Tyranitar- Adamant
Ho-oh- Naive

Treecko- Quiet
Torchic- Adamant
Mudkip- Jolly
Mightyena- Impish
Zigzagoon- Timid
Dustox- Serious
Lotad- Careful
Wingull- Calm
Ralts- Hasty, Relaxed
Slakoth- Docile
Exploud- Timid
Hariyama- Serious
Skitty- Modest
Sableye- Naive
Aron- Rash
Meditite- Calm
Electrike- Serious
Minun- Timid
Swalot- Mild
Carvanha- Lax
Torkoal- Hasty
Trapinch- Adamant, Brave
Altaria- Lonely
Claydol- Bold
Seviper- Timid
Feebas- Brave
Castform- Mild
Duskull- Calm
Tropius- Calm
Absol- Docile
Spheal- Hasty
Huntail- Impish
Bagon- Modest
Beldum- Impish
Regirock- Impish
Regice- Serious
Registeel- Lax
Latios- Quirky
Groudon- Lax, Adamant
Rayquaza- Naive
Deoxys- Timid, Adamant

Turtwig- Rash
Chimchar- Adamant
Piplup- Gentle
Starly- Adamant
Bidoof- Docile
Kricketune- Naive
Shinx- Adamant
Roserade- Bashful
Cranidos- Bold
Combee- Lax
Pachirisu- Quiet
Buizel- Bold
Cherubi- Quirky
Shellos- Naive
Drifloon- Docile
Buneary- Docile
Stunky- Jolly
Bronzor- Mild
Happiny- Calm
Chatot- Calm
Spiritomb- Quirky
Riolu- Calm
Toxicroak- Rash
Rotom- Adamant
Azelf- Quiet
Dialga- Quiet
Palkia- Bashful, Jolly
Heatran- Mild
Regigigigigigas- Serious
Giratina- Docile
Cresselia- Quiet
Manaphy- Modest
Darkrai- Timid

Snivy- Timid
Tepig- Timid
Oshawott- Timid
Lillipup- Rash
Liepard- Serious
Munna- Naughty
Pidove- Naive
Roggenrolla- Brave
Gigalith- Hardy
Woobat- Sassy
Gurrdurr- Adamant
Throh- Impish, Careful
Leavanny- Jolly
Venipede- Jolly
Cottonee- Calm
Basculin- Adamant
Sandile- Adamant
Yamask- Bold
Garbodor- Mild
Zorua- Hardy
Deerling- Jolly
Emolga- Mild
Karrablast- Adamant
Joltik- Timid
Ferroseed- Brave, Sassy
Klink- Adamant
Tynamo- Naughty
Litwick- Timid, Bashful
Axew- Bashful
Fraxure- Bold
Cubchoo- Adamant
Cryogonal- Calm
Stunfisk- Quirky
Mienfoo- Jolly
Druddigon- Adamant
Golett- Adamant
Bouffalant- Brave
Heatmor- Rash
Durant- Adamant
Deino- Bashful
Volcarona- Modest
Cobalion- Naive
Terrakion- Adamant
Virizion- Timid
Thundurus- Naughty
Landorus- Lonely, Jolly
Kyurem- Timid

Also, just to remind of the rules

1- All SPPF rules and Trade forum rules apply here, this thread is not to be a lawlessness playground

2- You can post in this thread or PM me (http://serebiiforums.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=105395) and I leave that choice up to you but three things

a) Try to post any quick questions or queries you have in here as you'd get a faster response than if you were to PM me with the same question

b) If you do PM me please make the title of your PM the name of the Pokémon you want (e.g. EV GARDEVOIR) or “TRADE” if you want more than one Pokémon from me

c) You only need to send me ONE PM detailing everything that you want in that. But if you suddenly decide that you want more then send another PM with the newly requested Pokémon in addition to the old one (But really, make sure you check all I have to offer first anyway).

3- Have patience- I will try to respond to all of your PMs as soon as possible but please understand that things may happen in my life or that I’m in the process of trading/EV training/IV Breeding so if I don’t respond straight away there’s no need to send me repeat PMs as I do actually reply to all of them

4- I do not consider cloned Pokémon to be the same as hacked ones therefore I have no problem with you trading me them, just as you should probably expect me to have cloned most of mine. Do not trade me hacked Pokémon at all, I shouldn’t even have to type this as this falls under Rule 1.

5- I will not trade you any Pokémon that I know to be hacked however if you do happen to find out that any Pokémon I traded you is hacked then feel free to PM me so I can get rid of that Pokémon from my lists and sort things out

6- Trades will be conducted on both Gen IV (DPPtHGSS) and Gen V (BW) games. Most of my Pokémon are on the Gen IV games but if you want them on your Gen V games then I can and will Pokéshift them, it’s just easier for me to trade on Gen IV. My Friend code is in the signature, if we are trading on Gen IV use the Diamond FC, if we are trading on Gen V use the Black FC. There really isn’t a reason to ask my name or FC

Dego35
17th April 2011, 1:19 AM
I have a dw gligar if interested along with Vulpix and Poliwag.

MGOShockWave
17th April 2011, 1:23 AM
its JAPANESE DW Arceus

King Lawliet
17th April 2011, 1:27 AM
EV Trained Pokémon

Or: Roulette Battles? I’m crazy prepared for them

-Pokémon are listed in alphabetical order
-Pokémon will have the following format:

-Pokémon Species
-Level
-EVs (If known/any)
-IVs (If known)
-Nature
-Ability (Only applies in cases where Pokémon have multiple abilities not counting Dream World abilities)
-Moves

1- All EV trained Pokémon will have been EV trained myself personally and will have been bred by me as well (except in cases of non-breedable Pokémon such as legendaries)

2- If I listed more than one of the same Pokémon but with different movesets/EV spreads, BE SPECIFIC ABOUT WHICH ONE YOU WANT, it’s no use telling me that you want a Gardevoir when I have two different ones to offer

3- I have listed all the information that I know of with the Pokémon but you have to bear in mind that some of them I EV trained years ago and I didn’t really do a good job of keeping certain details down so all the details you see connected to a Pokémon is what I know to be true about it. If there are no IVs for that Pokémon then I just don’t know it

4- If a Pokémon is crossed out, then you simply just cannot ask for it, it may become available at a later date but until then don’t ask for it

5- All these Pokémon will have Pokérus, some might be spreadable while others won’t

Abomasnow
Lv40
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 Atk
31/8/21/14/26/0
Timid
-Blizzard, Grass Knot, Substitute, Leech Seed

Lv40
252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpAtk
8/27/24/13/7/25
Hasty
-Blizzard, Wood Hammer, Focus Punch, Earthquake

Absol
Lv62
252 Atk, 244 Speed, 14 HP
22/2/15/18/17/4
Jolly
Super Luck
-Night Slash, Psycho Cut, X-Scissor, Me First,

Lv60
240 Speed, 196 HP, 72 Atk
3/2/21/11/6/8
Jolly
Super Luck
-Night Slash, Psycho, Will-O-Wisp, Thunder Wave

Accelgor
Lv44
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 Def
27/24/18/31/31/31
Hasty
Sticky Hold
-Bug Buzz, U-turn, Spikes, Yawn

Lv49
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
18/24/30/31/29/31
Timid
Sticky Hold
-Bug Buzz, Focus Blast, Giga Drain, Recover

Aerodactyl
Lv23
252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
6/31/23/24/31/31
Jolly
Pressure
-Rock Slide, Earthquake, Stealth Rock

Aggron
Lv65
252 HP+Atk, 6 Def
24/10/17/3/3/29
Relaxed
Rock Head
-Iron Head, Focus Punch, Metal Burst, Curse

Alakazam
Lv20
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
31/30/12/31/25/31
Modest
Synchronize
-Psychic, Signal Beam, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball

Lv60
252 SpAtk, 250 Speed, 8 SpDef
27/5/22/11/25/9
Modest
Inner Focus
-Psychic, Shadow Ball, Recover, Role Play

Alomomola
Lv37
224 SpDef, 176 Def, 108 HP
31/5/31/31/21/28
Impish
Hydration
-Waterfall, Wish, Protect, Toxic

Altaria
Lv50
252 HP, 216 SpDef, 40 Def
31/4/31/25/31/30
Careful
-Dragon Claw, Roost, Heal Bell, Perish Song

Ambipom
Lv46
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
21/16/11/23/29/7
Adamant
Technician
-Fake Out, U-Turn, Brick Break, Payback

Lv50
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
1/28/4/9/14/6
Adamant
Technician
-Fake Out, Last Resort

Amoonguss
Lv50
252 HP, 208 SpDef, 48 Def
31/18/31/0/31/14
Calm
-Giga Drain, Clear Smog, Spore, Stun Spore

Ampharos
Lv42
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
4/5/19/31/28/31
Modest
-Thunderbolt, Signal Beam, Focus Blast, Substitute

Arbok
Lv42
252 HP+Def, 6 Atk
21/31/31/7/30/31
Impish
Intimidate
-Glare, Gunk Shot, Earthquake, Seed Bomb

Arcanine
Lv45
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
2/21/19/29/27/3
Adamant
Intimidate
-Flare Blitz, ExtremeSpeed, Thunder Fang, Iron Tail

Archeops
Lv37
252 Atk+speed, 6 HP
27/31/20/31/10/31
Jolly
-Acrobatics, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Hone Claws

Lv37
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
27/31/20/31/10/31
Jolly
-Stone Edge, Earthquake, Crunch, Dragon Claw

Ariados
Lv31
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
3/1/21/22/27/30
Adamant
Insomnia
-Bug Bite, Sucker Punch, Spider Web, Baton Pass

Azumarill
Lv26
252 Atk+HP, 6 Speed
31/19/19/8/16/31
Adamant
Huge Power
-Waterfall, Aqua Jet, Return, Ice Punch

Banette
Lv37
255 Atk+SpAtk
22/31/28/12/6/4
Brave
Insomnia
-Shadow Claw, Trick Room, Destiny Bond, Taunt

Bastiodon
Lv37
252 HP+SpDef, 6 Atk
29/31/31/4/26/2
Sassy
-Earthquake, Metal Burst, Taunt, Stealth Rock

Beautifly
Lv41
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 Def
5/26/20/31/23/31
Modest
-Bug Buzz, U-Turn, Shadow Ball, Stun Spore

Beedrill
252 Speed, 244 HP, 12 SpDef
Jolly
-Baton Pass, Agility, Substitute, X-Scissor

Bellossom
Lv36
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
22/2/23/31/31/2
Modest
-SolarBeam, Sleep Powder, Sunny Day, Moonlight

Bibarel
Lv23
252 HP+Atk, 6 Def
2/21/4/28/7/31
Adamant
Simple
-Waterfall, Return, Quick Attack, Taunt

Bisharp
Lv52
252 HP+Atk, 6 Def (update)
7/31/10/31/13/31
Adamant
Defiant
-Sucker Punch, Brick Break, Swords Dance, Substitute

Lv54
204 SpDef, 172 Atk, 132 HP
23/31/31/15/31/24
Adamant
Defiant
-Pursuit, Sucker Punch, Iron Head, Thunder Wave

Blastoise
Lv36
252 HP+Def, 6 SpAtk
26/31/31/22/31/16
Bold
-Surf, Ice Beam, Rapid Spin, Toxic

Blaziken
Lv66
252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
7/31/31/25/25/27
Adamant
-Flare Blitz, Low Kick, ThunderPunch, Swords Dance

Blissey
Lv60
252 HP+SpDef, 6 Def
21/24/16/5/25/18
Careful
Natural Cure
-Softboiled, Protect, Aromatherapy, Toxic

Bouffalant
Lv31
252 HP+Atk, 6 Def
31/31/31/16/6/22
Adamant
Reckless
-Head Charge, Wild Charge, Earthquake, Payback

Lv42
252 HP+Atk, 6 Def
26/31/31/24/30/8
Adamant
Sap Sipper
-Return, Wild Charge, Earthquake, Megahorn

Breloom
Lv50
252 Atk, 212 Speed, 44 HP
7/2/1/11/19/31
Adamant
Poison Heal
-Seed Bomb, Focus Punch, Stone Edge, Spore

Lv47
252 Atk, 236 HP, 20 Speed
6/0/12/27/27/31
Adamant
Poison Heal
-Spore, Seed Bomb, Mach Punch, Protect

Butterfree
Lv17
252 Speed, 248 HP, 8 Def
31/5/3/26/23/31
Jolly
-U-Turn, Sleep Powder, Stun Spore, Protect

Cacturne
Lv38
252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpDef
10/31/21/30/11/31
Adamant
-Sucker Punch, Focus Punch, Leech Seed, Substitute

Camerupt
Lv35
252 SpAtk, 216 Speed, 40 Atk
21/31/31/29/25/5
Rash
Solid Rock
-Earth Power, Fire Blast, Rock Polish, Explosion

Lv83
252 Atk+SpAtk, 6 Speed
0/11/25/11/25/20
Rash
Magma Armour
-Earthquake, Lava Plume, Eruption, Rock Slide

Carracosta
Lv39
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
5/31/31/22/7/31
Jolly
Solid Rock
-Aqua Jet, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Shell Smash

Chandelure
Lv41
252 SpAtk, 184 Speed, 72 HP
29/10/30/30/30/30
Modest
Flash Fire
-Overheat, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Hidden Power Fighting

Charizard
Lv67
252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
29/19/31/18/31/9
Adamant
Blaze
-Flare Blitz, Earthquake, Focus Punch, Rock Slide

Lv56
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
26/26/10/19/6/15
Modest
Blaze
-Flamethrower, SolarBeam, Sunny Day, Substitute

Lv36
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 Def
4/4/25/18/10/24
Modest
Blaze
-Flamethrower, Air Slash, Dragon Pulse, Focus Blast

Chimecho
252 HP, 116 Def, 80 SpAtk, 60 SpDef
Bold
-Knock Off, Psychic, Wish, Heal Bell

Claydol
Lv62
252 HP, 144 Def+Speed
19/8/21/26/30/12
Bold
-Earth Power, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Calm Mind

Clefable
Lv52
252 HP+Atk, 6 Def
1/29/23/23/14/16
Adamant
Magic Guard
-Facade, Meteor Mash, Flamethrower, Protect

Cloyster
Lv28
252 Atk, 160 HP, 96 SpDef
27/31/25/19/31/8
Adamant
Skill Link
-Ice Shard, Rock Blast, Explosion, Spikes

Cobalion
Lv42
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
28/19/30/31/31/31
Timid
-Flash Cannon, Focus Blast, Hidden Power Ice, Calm Mind

Cofagrigus
Lv35
252 HP, 136 Def, 120 SpDef
31/7/31/15/31/29
Bold
-Shadow Ball, Rest, Haze, Will-O-Wisp

Lv34
252 HP+Def, 6 Speed
29/10/30/30/30/30
Bold
-Shadow Ball, Hidden Power Fighting, Will-O-Wisp, Calm Mind

Conkeldurr
Lv26
252 Atk, 136 SpDef, 120 HP
25/24/31/31/31/1
Brave
Guts
-Drain Punch, Mach Punch, Stone Edge, Bulk Up

Lv41
252 HP+Atk, 6 Speed
13/31/29/27/31/31
Adamant
Guts
-Hammer Arm, Mach Punch, Stone Edge, Payback

Crawdaunt
Lv47
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
2/31/31/5/3/31
Adamant
-Waterfall, Crunch, X-Scissor, Dragon Dance

Crobat
Lv51
252 HP+Speed, 6 Atk
22/25/0/8/20/16
Jolly
-Air Slash, U-Turn, Mean Look, Hypnosis

Crustle
Lv34
252 Atk, 196 HP, 60 Speed
29/27/31/31/19/31
Adamant
Sturdy
-X-Scissor, Stone Edge, Spikes, Stealth Rock

Lv39
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
29/27/31/31/19/31
Adamant
Sturdy
-X-Scissor, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Shell Smash

Darkrai
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
Timid
-Nasty Plot, Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Focus Blast

Darmanitan
Lv39
31/31/14/14/31/31
252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpDef
Adamant
-Flare Blitz, U-Turn, Rock Slide, Superpower

Deoxys
252 Speed, 146 SpAtk, 112 Def
Naive
-Stealth Rock, Spikes, Shadow Ball, ExtremeSpeed

252 HP, 200 SpDef, 56 Def
Bold
-Taunt, Toxic, Recover, Agility

Dewgong
Lv34
252 HP, 162 SpAtk, 96 Speed
31/20/31/31/31/21
Timid
Hydration
-Surf, Ice Beam, Rain Dance, Rest

Dodrio
Lv31
252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
18/24/31/31/26/31
Jolly
Early Bird
-Brave Bird, Return, Quick Attack, Pursuit

Donphan
Lv28
252 HP+Speed, 6 Atk
15/23/24/20/31/22
Impish
Sturdy
-Earthquake, Knock Off, Rapid Spin, Ice Shard

Lv31
252 Atk, 172 HP, 84 Speed
31/31/0/20/14/24
Adamant
-Earthquake, Assurance, Stone Edge, Ice Shard

Dragonite
Lv55
252 HP, 128 Speed, 96 Def, 32 SpDef
31/30/4/14/18/13
Impish
Inner Focus
-Dragon Claw, Toxic, Safeguard, Roost

Lv64
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
18/21/12/28/30/28
Jolly
Inner Focus
-Outrage, Earthquake, Fire Punch, Dragon Dance

Drapion
Lv61
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
0/24/29/10/9/13
Adamant
Sniper
-Night Slash, Cross Poison, Slash, X-Scissor

Drifblim
Lv33
252 SpDef+Speed, 6 Def
31/23/13/31/7/28
Timid
Aftermath
Shadow Ball, Baton Pass, Substitute, Calm Mind

Dugtrio
Lv26
252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpDef
31/9/26/6/28/31
Adamant
Arena Trap
-Earthquake, Aerial Ace, Rock Slide, Sucker Punch

Dunsparce
252 Atk, 144 HP, 76 SpDef, 36 Def
Adamant
Serene Grace
-Thunder Wave, Headbutt, Bite, Rock Slide

Durant
Lv13
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
17/31/31/2/16/31
Jolly
Hustle
-X-Scissor, Stone Edge, Thunder Fang, Hone Claws

Dusknoir
Lv37
252 HP, 180 SpDef, 76 Def
26/26/18/14/20/28
Careful
-Fire Punch, ThunderPunch, Pain Split, Will-O-Wisp

Eelektross
Lv39
252 Atk, 212 SpAtk, 44 Speed
31/31/16/31/31/31
Naughty
-Wild Charge, Flamethrower, Dragon Claw, Grass Knot

Lv49
252 HP+SpAtk, 6 Def
31/30/23/31/31/31
Modest
-Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Acid Spray, Grass Knot

Lv54
252 HP+SpDef, 6 Atk
31/30/30/24/31/31
Careful
-Wild Charge, Dragon Tail, Coil, Substitute

Electivire
Lv33
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
14/23/15/6/16/0
Adamant
-ThunderPunch, Ice Punch, Earthquake, Cross Chop

Lv67
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
9/26/4/8/14/11
Adamant
-ThunderPunch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Brick Break

Electrode
Lv30
252 Atk, 208 Speed, 48 SpAtk
27/8/8/5/14/31
Hasty
Soundproof
-Thunder, Explosion, Rain Dance, Taunt

Empoleon
Lv52
252 HP+Atk, 6 Speed
22/18/5/31/17/18
Adamant
-Aqua Jet, Drill Peck, Earthquake, Swords Dance

Lv36
252 HP+SpDef, 6 Spe
30/11/31/31/30/7
Careful
-Scald, Ice Beam, Grass Knot, Stealth Rock

Lv51
252 SpAtk, 248 HP, 8 Speed
31/28/31/31/1/30
Modest
-Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Grass Knot, Signal Beam

Excadrill
Lv31
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
24/31/31/30/27/31
Adamant
Sand Rush
-Earthquake, Rock Slide, Return, Swords Dance

Lv31
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
24/31/31/30/27/31
Adamant
Sand Rush
-Earthquake, Rock Slide, Return, X-Scissor

Exeggutor
Lv23
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
11/21/19/4/7/23
Quiet
-SolarBeam, Explosion, Sleep Powder, Sunny Day

Exploud
Lv46
252 SpAtk, 152 Speed, 104 HP
6/31/18/28/31/31
Modest
-Hyper Voice, Surf, Shadow Ball, Overheat

Farfetch'd
252 HP+Atk, 6 Speed
19/29/30/28/31/9
Adamant
Inner Focus
-Return, Knock Off, U-Turn, Toxic

Fearow
Lv47
252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
26/31/2/1/24/28
Jolly
-Drill Peck, Return, Quick Attack, U-Turn

Feraligatr
Lv30
252 Atk, 148 HP, 108 Speed
31/31/4/9/6/31
Adamant
-Waterfall, Aqua Jet, Return, Swords Dance

Ferrothorn
Lv40
31/31/31/0/31/0
Relaxed
-Gyro Ball, Spikes, Leech Seed, Protect

Lv40
30/31/31/23/31/1
Relaxed
-Power Whip, Spikes, Thunder Wave, Stealth Rock

Flygon
Lv45
252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpDef
3/31/6/7/5/31
Adamant
-Earthquake, Outrage, U-Turn, Stone Edge

Lv45
252 HP, 176 Def, 80 Speed
19/28/2/28/28/31
Timid
-Earthquake, Fire Blast, Roost, Toxic

Lv50
252 Atk, 136 Speed, 120 SpAtk
11/16/5/7/0/26
Naughty
-Earthquake, Draco Meteor, U-Turn, Stone Edge

Forretress
Lv50
252 HP, 162 Atk, 96 Def
29/19/26/21/25/9
Relaxed
Sturdy
-Rapid Spin, Toxic Spikes, Explosion, Spikes

Froslass
Lv26
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
11/1/10/21/28/12
Timid
Snow Cloak
-Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Thunderbolt

Lv61
204 Atk, 192 Speed, 112 SpAtk
24/14/4/3/10/12
Lonely
Snow Cloak
-Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Wake-Up Slap, Destiny Bond

Gallade
Lv54
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
0/9/25/30/15/31
Adamant
Steadfast
-Psycho Cut, Close Combat, Stone Edge, Swords Dance

Lv100
252 Atk+SpDef, 6 HP
31/9/21/23/15/3
Adamant
-Psycho Cut, Close Combat, Leaf Blade, Swords Dance

Galvantula
Lv48
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
26/22/31/31/26/31
Timid
Compoundeyes
-Thunder, Volt Switch, Bug Buzz, Energy Ball

Garchomp
Lv50
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
4/19/25/9/20/19
Jolly
-Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Fire Fang, Swords Dance

Lv48
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
0/21/24/24/17/7
Jolly
-Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Substitute, Swords Dance

Lv48
252 SpAtk, 240 Speed, 16 Atk
23/21/30/8/4/5
Naughty
-Draco Meteor, Earthquake, Fire Blast, Swords Dance

Lv87
252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpDef
7/2/25/28/12/19
Adamant
-Dragon Rush, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Crunch

Gardevoir
Lv31
252 HP, 176 SpDef, 48 SpAtk, 32 Speed
18/18/1/8/8/9
Modest
Trace
-Psychic, Thunderbolt , Wish, Will-O-Wisp

Lv43
252 SpAtk, 128 SpDef+Speed
6/10/14/7/9/18
Modest
Synchronize
-Psychic, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Will-O-Wisp

Lv30
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
31/14/22/31/6/31
Timid
Trace
-Psychic, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Trick

Gastrodon
Lv46
252 Def, 212 HP, 44 SpDef
31/18/28/29/26/31
Calm
Sticky Hold
-Surf, Ice Beam, Toxic, Recover

Lv30
252 HP, 212 Def, 44 SpDef
31/15/30/1/29/28
Calm
Sticky Hold
-Earthquake, Block, Yawn, Memento

Gengar
Lv31
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
16/1/7/14/26/0
Timid
-Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Thunderbolt, Hypnosis

Lv31
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
15/28/23/31/3/31
Timid
-Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Trick

Glaceon
Lv36
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
19/31/13/29/19/31
Timid
-Blizzard, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Baton Pass

Gliscor
Lv24
252 HP+Def, 6 Atk
3/5/6/14/26/6
Impish
Sand Veil
-Earthquake, Aerial Ace, Knock Off, Roost

Lv24
252 HP, 196 SpDef, 60 Speed
12/6/30/8/31/31
Timid
Hyper Cutter
-Baton Pass, Rock Polish, Swords Dance, Taunt

Golduck
Lv53
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
5/31/18/29/10/31
Timid
Cloud Nine
-Hydro Pump, Psychic, Calm Mind, Encore

Golem
Lv25
252 Atk, 244 Speed, 12 HP
25/31/9/21/31/31
Adamant
Sturdy
-Earthquake, Rock Blast, Sucker Punch, Explosion

Golurk
Lv51
252 Atk, 208 HP, 48 Speed
31/31/30/31/31/31
Adamant
Iron Fist
-Shadow Punch, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Hammer Arm

Lv43
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
30/31/30/21/30/31
Adamant
Iron Fist
-Shadow Punch, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Rock Polish

Gorebyss
Lv33
252 HP, 232 Speed, 24 SpAtk
9/31/28/31/4/28
Timid
-Surf, Agility, Substitute, Baton Pass

Granbull
252 Atk, 196 HP, 32 Def, 24 SpDef, 4 Speed
Adamant
Intimidate
-Bulk Up, Body Slam, Crunch, Earthquake

Groudon
252 Atk, 136 Speed, 112 HP, 8 Def
Adamant
-Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Stone Edge, Rock Polish

252 HP+Def, 6 Atk
Impish
-Earthquake, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock, Dragon Tail

Grumpig
252 HP, 176 SpDef, 80 Def
Calm
Thick Fat
-Psychic, Heal Bell, Thunder Wave, Magic Coat

252 HP+SpDef, 6 Speed
Calm
Thick Fat
-Psychic, Reflect, Light Screen, Toxic

Gyarados
Lv44
252 Atk, 184 Speed, 72 HP
31/2/31/0/12/26
Adamant
-Waterfall, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Dragon Dance

Lv45
216 HP, 176 Def, 100 Speed, 16 Atk
31/2/27/0/12/15
Adamant
-Waterfall, Earthquake, Taunt, Earthquake

Hariyama
Lv25
252 Def, 180 Atk, 76 HP
11/14/16/7/14/0
Impish
Thick Fat
-Cross Chop, Knock Off, Stone Edge, Payback

Haxorus
Lv57
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
31/31/31/19/29/31
Adamant
Mold Breaker
-Outrage, Dual Chop, Earthquake, Brick Break

Lv57
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
31/31/31/19/29/31
Jolly
Mold Breaker
-Outrage, Earthquake, Taunt, Dragon Dance

Heracross
Lv56
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
3/19/7/20/5/16
Adamant
Guts
-Close Combat, Megahorn, Facade, Swords Dance

Lv79
252 Atk+Speed, 6 Defence
15/28/19/20/12/16
Adamant
-Close Combat, Megahorn, Night Slash, Aerial Ace

Hippowdon
Lv34
252 HP+Def, 6 Atk
6/27/10/13/19/18
Impish
-Earthquake, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Slack Off

Hitmonchan
252 Atk, 244 Speed, 12 HP
Adamant
Iron Fist
-Close Combat, Mach Punch, Ice Punch, ThunderPunch

Hitmonlee
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
Jolly
Limber
-Close Combat, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Mach Punch

Hitmontop
252 HP+Atk, 6 Def
Adamant
Technician
-Fake Out, Revenge, Mach Punch, Bullet Punch

Honchkrow
Lv55
252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpDef
17/6/5/9/7/26
Adamant
-Night Slash, Drill Peck, Steel Wing, Psycho Shift

Houndoom
Lv53
224 Speed, 184 SpAtk, 100 Atk
31/22/29/5/31/31
Hasty
Flash Fire
-Fire Blast, Dark Pulse, Sucker Punch, Nasty Plot

Hydreigon
Lv64
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
30/3/30/31/30/31
Modest
-Draco Meteor, Fire Blast, U-turn, Taunt

Lv65
252 SpAtk, 192 Speed, 64 HP
25/15/28/31/31/31
Modest
-Draco Meteor, Dark Pulse, Flamethrower, Surf

Hypno
252 HP, 200 Def, 56 SpDef
Calm
Insomnia
-Seismic Toss, Wish, Thunder Wave, Protect

Illumise
252 HP+Speed, 6 Def
Timid
Tinted Lens
-Charge Beam, Substitute, Baton Pass, Encore

Infernape
Lv60
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
23/24/9/8/17/8
Jolly
-Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Stone Edge, Swords Dance

Lv60
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
17/10/19/6/21/14
Naive
-Flare Blitz, Close Combat, U-Turn, ThunderPunch

Jellicent
Lv40
248 HP, 216 Def, 44 Speed
18/28/31/31/31/31
Bold
-Scald, Recover, Will-O-Wisp, Taunt

Jirachi
252 HP, 224 SpDef, 32 Speed
Careful
-Iron Head, Body Slam, Wish, Fire Punch

Jolteon
Lv20
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
28/18/31/10/12/31
Timid
-Charge Beam, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Substitute

Jumpluff
252 Speed, 188 Def, 68 SpDef
Timid
Chlorophyll
-Leech Seed, Substitute, Sleep Powder, Encore

Jynx
252 Speed, 248 SpAtk, 8 HP
Timid
Forewarn
-Ice Beam, Nasty Plot, Lovely Kiss, Substitute

Kabutops
252 Atk, 216 Speed, 40 HP
Adamant
Swift Swim
-Stone Edge, Aqua Jet, Swords Dance, Waterfall

252 Atk, 132 HP, 124 Speed
Adamant
Swift Swim
-Stone Edge, Aqua Jet, Stealth Rock, Rapid Spin

Kangaskhan
252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpDef
Adamant
Scrappy
-Return, Hammer Arm, Sucker Punch, Earthquake

Kecleon
252 HP+SpDef, 6 Def
Careful
-Stealth Rock, Return, Aqua Tail, Recover

Kingdra
Lv32
252 SpAtk, 168 Atk, 88 Speed
12/2/15/19/26/2
Naughty
Swift Swim
-Draco Meteor, Surf, Waterfall, Rain Dance

Kingler
Lv65
252 Atk+Speed
27/13/20/11/12/17
Adamant
Hyper Cutter
-Crabhammer, X-Scissor, Brick Break, Protect

Klinklang
Lv49
252 Atk, 132 HP, 124 Speed
31/31/31/30/31/31
Adamant
Minus
-Gear Grind, Return, Volt Switch, Shift Gear

Kricketune
Lv55
252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
16/31/5/26/28/30
Adamant
-X-Scissor, Brick Break, Night Slash, Swords Dance

Krookodile
Lv40
31/31/29/19/30/31
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
Adamant
Moxie
-Earthquake, Crunch, Pursuit, Stone Edge

Landorus
Lv70
252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
25/30/23/30/21/30
Jolly
-Earthquake, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Substitute

Lanturn
Lv42
252 SpAtk, 216 SpDef, 40 HP
5/30/21/31/31/31
Modest
Volt Absorb
-Hydro Pump, Thunder, Ice Beam, Rain Dance

Lapras
Lv50
252 SpAtk, 164 HP, 92 Def
16/13/25/17/3/9
Modest
-Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Toxic

Latias
252 HP+Speed, 6 SpAtk
Timid
-Calm Mind, Recover, Dragon Pulse, Hidden Power Fire

252 HP+Speed, 6 Def
Timid
-Dragon Pulse, Recover, Roar, Reflect

Latios
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
Timid
-Draco Meteor, Surf, Hidden Power Fire, Recover

252 HP+Speed, 6 Def
Timid
-Reflect, Light Screen, Memento, Dragon Pulse

Leafeon
Lv71
252 Speed, 132 HP, 120 Def, 4 Atk
22/31/31/24/4/31
Jolly
-Leaf Blade, Swords Dance, Synthesis, Baton Pass

Ledian
252 Speed, 104 SpDef, 152 HP
Jolly
Early Bird
-Agility, Swords Dance, Baton Pass, Encore

Lickilicky
Lv49
252 Atk, 168 Speed, 88 HP
31/31/23/1/31/8
Careful
Own Tempo
-Return, Explosion, Power Whip, Swords Dance

Lilligant
Lv28
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
15/31/31/29/31/31
Modest
Chlorophyll
-Giga Drain, Quiver Dance, Sleep Powder, Leech Seed

Lopunny 252 HP+Speed, 6 SpDef
Timid
Klutz
-Baton Pass, Substitute, Encore, Switcheroo

Lucario
Lv53
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
11/2/7/26/21/13
Adamant
Inner Focus
-Close Combat, Crunch, ExtremeSpeed, Swords Dance

Ludicolo
Lv22
252 HP, 180 SpDef, 76 SpAtk
29/19/6/23/30/6
Calm
Swift Swim
-Surf, Leech Seed, Protect, Toxic

Luvdisc
252 HP+SpAtk, 6 Speed
Modest
-Rain Dance, Surf, Ice Beam, Toxic

Luxray
252 Atk, 216 Speed, 40 HP
Adamant
Intimidate
-Spark, Ice Fang, Superpower, Crunch

Machamp
Lv52
252 HP+Atk, 6 Speed
5/23/2/4/29/25
Adamant
No Guard
-DynamicPunch, ThunderPunch, Ice Punch, Stone Edge

Magnezone
Lv71
252 SpAtk+Defense, 6 SpDef
15/9/26/20/7/15
Modest
Sturdy
-Thunderbolt, Mirror Shot, Thunder Wave, Metal Sound

Mamoswine
Lv42
252 Atk, 192 Speed, 64 HP
15/2/7/6/18/21
Adamant
-Ice Shard, Ice Fang, Earthquake, Stone Edge

Manaphy
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
Timid
-Tail Glow, Rest, Surf, Ice Beam

Manectric
Lv26
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
21/31/21/1/31/29
Timid
Static
-Thunderbolt, Charge Beam, Flamethrower, Substitute

Marowak
Lv54
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
2/2/7/25/27/31
Adamant
Rock Head
-Earthquake, Aerial Ace, Rock Slide, Double-Edge

Masquerain
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 Def
Timid
-Agility, Air Slash, Hydro Pump, Baton Pass

Meganium
Lv32
252 HP+Def, 6 Speed
17/11/31/10/31/20
Bold
-Energy Ball, Light Screen, Reflect, Synthesis

Metagross
Lv54
252 Atk, 152 HP, 104 Speed
25/2/14/19/12/2
Adamant
-Meteor Mash, Earthquake, Explosion, Agility

Mew
252 HP, 224 Def, 32 Speed
Bold
-Taunt, Will-O-Wisp, Recover, Psychic

252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
Timid
-Nasty Plot, Psyshock, Aura Sphere, Fire Blast

Mewtwo
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
Timid
-Calm Mind, Psystrike, Fire Blast, Aura Sphere

Mienshao
Lv53
252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpAtk
28/30/30/31/31/31
Naive
Regenerator
-Hi Jump Kick, U-turn, Fake Out, Hidden Power Ice

Mightyena
Lv53
252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
9/13/23/1/31/31
Jolly
Quick Feet
-Sucker Punch, Crunch, Facade, Taunt

Milotic
Lv21
228 Def, 148 HP, 132 SpAtk
31/18/28/10/14/6
Bold
-Surf, Ice Beam, Recover, Hypnosis

Minun
252 HP+Speed, 6 SpDef
6/31/31/5/26/30
Timid
-Thunderbolt, Baton Pass, Nasty Plot, Encore

Mismagius
Lv7
252 Speed, 140 SpAtk, 116 HP
13/9/6/15/28/19
Timid
-Will-O-Wisp, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt

Nidoking
Lv43
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 Def
31/14/31/31/29/31
Timid
Sheer Force
-Earth Power, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower

Nidoqueen
Lv43
252 HP+Def, 6 SpDef
31/30/31/31/31/31
Bold
Sheer Force
-Earth Power, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Toxic Spikes

Ninjask
Lv50
252 Atk, 176 HP, 80 Speed
16/7/18/24/26/10
Jolly
-Substitute, Baton Pass, Swords Dance, X-Scissor

Octillery
Lv26
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
30/7/31/31/13/27
Modest
Suction Cups
-Surf, Energy Ball, Ice Beam, Fire Blast

Pachirisu
Lv33
252 HP+SpDef, 6 SpAtk
13/6/15/14/31/31
Calm
Run Away
-Discharge, Super Fang, Toxic, Light Screen

Parasect
252 HP, 160 Def, 96 SpDef
Careful
Dry Skin
-Spore, Substitute, Leech Seed, X-Scissor

Pelipper
Lv47
236 HP, 160 Def, 114 SpAtk
17/29/25/8/31/31
Bold
-Surf, Air Slash, Roost, Toxic

Persian
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
Jolly
Technician
-Fake Out, U-Turn, Hypnosis, Bite

Phione
Lv20
252 SpAtk+HP, 6 Def
18/4/3/30/28/9
Modest
-Surf, Rain Dance, Toxic, Rest

Pidgeot
Lv36
252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
31/31/17/31/31/26
Adamant
Tangled Feet
-Brave Bird, Return, U-Turn, Pursuit

Pinsir
252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
Jolly
-Swords Dance, X-Scissor, Close Combat, Stone Edge

Plusle
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
Timid
-Baton Pass, Nasty Plot, Thunderbolt, Encore

Politoed
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
Modest
Drizzle
-Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Focus Blast, Hidden Power Grass

Poliwrath
252 HP+Atk, 6 Speed
Adamant
Water Absorb
-Bulk Up, Waterfall, Ice Punch, Hypnosis

Porygon-Z
Lv52
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
4/4/15/29/0/23
Modest
Adaptability
-Nasty Plot, Tri Attack, Dark Pulse, Ice Beam

Primeape
252 Atk, 224 Speed, 32 HP
Adamant
Vital Spirit
-U-Turn, Close Combat, Stone Edge, Ice Punch

Probopass
252 SpAtk, 172 HP, 84 Speed
Modest
Magnet Pull
-Magnet Rise, Taunt, Earth Power, Power Gem

Purugly
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
Jolly
Thick Fat
-Fake Out, U-Turn, Return, Taunt

Quagsire
252 HP+Def, 6 Atk
Impish
Water Absorb
-Recover, Earthquake, Waterfall, Encore

Qwilfish
252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
Adamant
Swift Swim
-Waterfall, Explosion, Swords Dance, Poison Jab

252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
Jolly
-Waterfall, Explosion, Spikes, Taunt

Raichu
252 SPAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
Timid
-Nasty Plot, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Encore

Relicanth
Lv78
252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
31/31/8/7/15/30
Jolly
Rock Head
-Head Smash, Aqua Tail, Earthquake, Double-Edge

Reuniclus
Lv41
252 HP+Def, 6 SpDef
31/16/31/31/22/24
Bold
Magic Guard
-Psyshock, Focus Blast, Calm Mind, Recover

Lv41
252 SpAtk, 192 HP, 64 Def
22/3/31/31/27/0
Quiet
Magic Guard
-Psychic, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball, Trick Room

Rhyperior
Lv60
252 HP+Def, 6 Atk
11/18/16/14/29/13
Impish
Solid Rock
-Stone Edge, Earthquake, Megahorn , Stealth Rock

Roserade
Lv22
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
0/24/31/10/30/11
Modest
Natural Cure
-Leaf Storm, Sludge Bomb, Weather Ball, Energy Ball

Salamence
Lv50
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
3/11/29/6/25/4
Adamant
-Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Flamethrower, Rock Slide

Lv50
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
31/4/0/3/26/11
Modest
Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, Hydro Pump

Sawsbuck
Lv41
252 Atk, 136 HP, 116 Speed, 4 Def
26/31/31/4/31/31
Adamant
Chlorophyll
-Horn Leech, Return, Nature Power, Swords Dance

Lv37
252 HP, 140 Def, 116 Speed
14/31/31/23/31/31
Impish
Sap Sipper
- Horn Leech , Baton Pass, Agility, Swords Dance

Sceptile
Lv36
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
16/19/4/10/31/20
Adamant
-Leaf Blade, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Crunch

Lv36
252 Speed, 200 Def, 56 HP
31/22/19/10/22/26
Jolly
-Leaf Blade, X-Scissor, Substitute, Leech Seed

Scizor
Lv55
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
2/17/9/6/16/6
Adamant
Technician
-U-Turn, Iron Head, Night Slash, Aerial Ace

Scolipede
Lv30 252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpDef
25/31/31/24/9/31
Jolly
Swarm
-Megahorn, Rock Slide, Earthquake, Swords Dance

Lv31
252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpDef
25/31/31/24/9/31
Jolly
Swarm
-Megahorn, Rock Slide, Spikes, Toxic Spikes

Scrafty
Lv39
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
26/31/29/22/28/31
Jolly
Moxie
-Drain Punch, Crunch, Dragon Dance, Taunt

Lv39
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
18/31/31/8/28/31
Jolly
Shed Skin
-Hi Jump Kick, Crunch, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance

Seaking
Lv51
252 Atk, 240 Speed, 16 SpAtk
21/22/31/31/26/28
Lonely
Swift Swim
-Waterfall, Megahorn, Return, Ice Beam

Seviper
Lv27
252 SpAtk, 136 Speed, 120 Def
15/23/5/19/5/3
Timid
-Sludge Bomb, Flamethrower, Dark Pulse, Giga Drain

Sharpedo
Lv51
252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpAtk
22/15/12/1/8/22
Adamant
-Surf, Crunch, Earthquake, Ice Fang

Shuckle
Lv51
252 HP+Def, 6 SpDef
8/10/11/14/5/6
Impish
-Stone Edge, Earthquake, Gyro Ball, Power Trick

Skarmory
Lv34
252 HP, 184 Speed, 72 Atk
14/1/17/26/26/3
Jolly
Sturdy
-Drill Peck, Steel Wing, Roost, Swords Dance

Slaking
Lv36
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
11/3/29/28/27/25
Adamant
-Giga Impact, Shadow Claw, Earthquake, Pursuit

Snorlax
Lv44
244 HP, 236 SpDef, 28 Def
Careful
Thick Fat
-Body Slam, Crunch, Rest, Sleep Talk

Spiritomb
Lv20
252 HP, 114 Def, 112 SpDef
22/3/18/23/25/8
Careful
-Pursuit, Rest, Spite, Sleep Talk

Staraptor
Lv47
252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpDef
3/18/13/10/9/13
Adamant
-Aerial Ace, Close Combat, Agility, Endeavor

Starmie
Lv9
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
7/21/16/18/18/4
Modest
Natural Cure
-Surf, Grass Knot, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt

Lv63
216 Speed, 160 HP, 132 SpAtk
3/6/13/14/11/8
Timid
Natural Cure
-Ice Beam, Rapid Spin, Recover, Surf

Swampert
Lv36
240 HP, 216 Def, 52 SpAtk
20/0/10/21/3/22
Relaxed
-Earthquake, Surf, Ice Beam, Stealth Rock

Lv36
252 HP+Def, 6 Atk
27/0/11/28/28/22
Impish
-Earthquake, Avalanche, Stone Edge, Protect

Tangrowth
Lv55
252 HP, 228 Def, 28 Speed
31/28/6/0/11/29
Impish
-Power Whip, Knock Off, Leech Seed, Sleep Powder

Tauros
Lv23
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
15/31/24/31/18/28
Jolly
Anger Point
-Return, Earthquake, Payback, Substitute

Terrakion
Lv73
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
31/31/28/10/28/31
Adamant
-Stone Edge, Close Combat, Swords Dance, Rock Polish

Lv73
252 Atk, 208 Speed, 48 HP
31/31/31/2/31/31
Jolly
-Stone Edge, Close Combat, X-Scissor, Earthquake

Throh
Lv37
252 HP, 136 Def, 64 Atk 56 SpDef
31/31/31/13/31/31
Impish
Guts
-Circle Throw, Body Slam, Payback, Substitute

Lv41
252 SpDef, 208 HP, 48 Atk
31/31/31/13/31/31
Careful
Guts
-Storm Throw, Payback, Stone Edge, Bulk Up

Togekiss
Lv76
252 SpAtk, 174 Speed, 84 SpDef
27/19/29/27/28/15
Modest
Serene Grace
-Air Slash, Shadow Ball, Aura Sphere, Thunder Wave

Tyranitar
Lv56
252 SpAtk, 172 HP, 84 Speed
22/19/4/21/7/11
Modest
-Dark Pulse, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower

Lv55
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
6/30/29/24/15/8
Adamant
-Crunch, Ice Punch, Earthquake, Dragon Dance

Lv55
252 HP+Atk, 6 SpDef
26/19/25/27/21/9
Adamant
-Crunch, Pursuit, Stone Edge , Earthquake

Vaporeon
Lv65
252 Def, 188 HP, 68 SpAtk
2/9/10/26/30/24
Bold
-Surf, Acid Armour, Substitute, Baton Pass

Venusaur
Lv32
252 HP, 128 Def+SpDef
27/31/31/31/6/31
Calm
-Sludge Bomb, Leech Seed, Sleep Powder, Substitute

Vespiquen
Lv38
252 HP+Def, 6 Speed
3/31/19/19/22/30
Impish
-Attack Order, Roost, Toxic, Defend Order

Victini
Lv25
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
31/30/31/31/31/31
Timid
-Searing Shot, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast

Lv17
252 HP, 196 Speed, 60 Def
31/9/31/30/31/31
Bold
-Psychic, Focus Blast, Will-O-Wisp, Taunt

Lv82
252 HP+Speed, 6 SpAtk
31/31/30/31/29/31
Naive
-Fire Blast, Psychic, U-Turn, Final Gambit

Victreebel
Lv21
252 SpAtk, 136 Speed, 120 HP
10/22/29/31/31/31
Modest
-SolarBeam, Sludge Bomb, Sunny Day, Sleep Powder

Virizion
Lv42
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
30/23/30/31/31/31
Timid
-Giga Drain, Focus Blast, Hidden Power Ice, Calm Mind

Volcarona
Lv100
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
30/18/31/31/30/30
Timid
-Bug Buzz, Fiery Dance, Hidden Power Rock, Quiver Dance

Lv70
252 SpAtk, 160 HP, 96 Speed
31/24/31/31/30/31
Modest
-Bug Buzz, Fire Blast, Quiver Dance, Rest

Walrein
Lv44
252 Def, 220 HP, 36 SpDef
24/30/28/31/31/31
Bold
Ice Body
-Blizzard, Protect, Substitute, Toxic

Weavile
Lv54
252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
11/31/18/22/12/24
Adamant
-Ice Punch, Brick Break, Shadow Claw, Swords Dance

Weezing
Lv35
252 HP+Def, 6 Speed
9/13/23/27/1/3
Bold
-Sludge Bomb, Haze, Pain Split, Will-O-Wisp

Xatu
Lv30
252 HP, 156 Speed, 100 SpAtk
28/4/26/18/7/12
Modest
Synchronize
-Psychic, U-Turn, Thief, Wish

Yanmega
Lv79
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 Def
30/29/0/18/11/6
Timid
Tinted Lens
-Bug Buzz, U-Turn, Air Slash, Hypnosis

Lv56
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 Def
2/4/8/18/21/25
Modest
Speed Boost
-Bug Buzz, Air Slash, Protect, Hypnosis

Zangoose
Lv53
252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
24/31/8/16/29/31
Jolly
-Return, Quick Attack, Close Combat, Swords Dance

Zoroark
Lv30
252 Atk, 216 Speed, 40 SpAtk
11/29/28/31/31/31
Naughty
-Sucker Punch, Flamethrower, U-Turn, Swords Dance

And just to remind you of the rules

2- You can post in this thread or PM me (http://serebiiforums.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=105395) and I leave that choice up to you (preferably here first) but three things

c) Do not delete the conversation (leave all text in the Quick Reply Box intact) as it makes it easier to have a conversation via PM

Metagross-
17th April 2011, 4:43 AM
I'll trade a Lvl 100 Shiny Foreign Gardevoir for a shiny Charmander

King Lawliet
17th April 2011, 10:10 AM
I'll trade a Lvl 100 Shiny Foreign Gardevoir for a shiny Charmander

7- Please only offer me things on my ‘What I want’ list as opposed to offering me things such as Lv100 Pokémon which are useless to me or legendary, shiny or event Pokémon (unless I’m looking for that specific one) Just saying...

Aim06
17th April 2011, 3:06 PM
Did you want to trade your dusknoir and drapion for my victini?
And Arceus is an event pokemon, and you want it? Umm okay i thought you said you didnt want events. Anyway, I have one and I'd trade it for your shiny porygon.

King Lawliet
17th April 2011, 4:30 PM
Event Pokémon

Or: Thanks to Wifi trading for making Event Pokémon more accessible

Yes, yes I do have some event Pokémon, while not as impressive as some of the other trade shops here; I do have some that may interest you. As with shiny Pokémon I pretty much am done with events so avoid offering me events if you can.

-All events are UT and listed in National Dex order

Dream World Bulbasaur
Lv10, Timid- Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed, Vine Whip- Chlorophyll

Dream World Charmander
Lv10- Jolly- Scratch, Growl, Ember, Smokescreen- Solar Power

McDonalds Pikachu
Lv20, Bashful- Quick Attack, Thundershock, Tail Whip, Present

Pokémon Battle Revolution Pikachu
Lv10, Hardy- Volt Tackle, Surf, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave

Nintendo Zone Pikachu
Lv20, Bashful- Present, Quick Attack, Thundershock, Tail Whip

Ash’s Pikachu
Lv50, Naughty- Volt Tackle, Iron Tail, Quick Attack, Thunderbolt

Dream World Nidoran ♀
Lv1, Timid- Growl, Scratch, Helping Hand- Hustle

Dream World Nidoran ♂
Lv1, Timid- Leer, Peck- Hustle

Dream World Vulpix (Female)
Lv1, Naive- Ember, Flame Charge- Drought

Dream World Poliwag (Female)
Lv1, Brave- Water Sport- Swift Swim

Dream World Tentacool (Female)
Lv1, Adamant- Poison Sting, Acid, Ice Beam- Rain Dish

Dream World Ponyta (Male)
Lv1, Jolly- Growl, Tackle, Hypnosis- Run Away

Dream World Exeggcute (Female)
Lv10, Bashful- Uproar, Hypnosis, Reflect, Synthesis- Harvest

Dream World Lickitung (Female)
Lv10- Rash- Lick, Supersonic, Defense Curl- Cloud Nine

Dream World Eevee (Female)
Lv10, Naughty- Tackle, Helping Hand, Sand-Attack, Charm- Anticipation

Befriend a Pokémon Vaporeon
Lv10- Bold- Tail Whip, Tackle, Helping Hand, Sand-Attack- Hydration

Befriend a Pokémon Jolteon
Lv10- Bashful- Tail Whip, Tackle, Helping Hand, Sand-Attack- Quick Feet

Video Game Championships Eevee
Lv50, Hardy- Iron Tail, Trump Card, Flail, Quick Attack

Dream World Dratini (Female)
Lv1, Jolly- Wrap, Leer, Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower- Marvel Scale

Toys ‘R’ Us Dragonite
Lv50, Mild- Draco Meteor, Thunderbolt, Outrage, Dragon Dance

Strongest Pokémon- 4th Dragonite
Lv50, Mild- Draco Meteor, Thunderbolt, Outrage, Dragon Dance

Mystry Mew
Lv10, Jolly- Pound, Transform

Pokémon Ranch Mew
Lv50, Timid- Synthesis, Return, Hypnosis, Teleport

Movie Mew
Lv10, Lonely- Pound, Transform

FAL2010 Mew
Lv5, Impish, Pound

SPR2010 Pichu
Lv30, Jolly- Charge, Volt Tackle, Endeavor, Endure

Dream World Igglybuff (Female)
Lv10, Lax- Charm, Defense Curl, Pound, Helping Hand- Friend Guard

Dream World Sunkern (Female)
Lv10, Gentle- Absorb, Growth, Mega Drain, Ingrain- Early Bird

Befriend a Pokémon Espeon
Lv10, Modest- Tail Whip, Tackle, Helping Hand, Sand-Attack- Magic Bounce

Dream World Murkrow (Female)
Lv1- Gentle- Peck, Astonish, Drill Peck, Fly- Prankster

Pokémon Sunday Octillery
Lv50, Serious- Octazooka, Ice Beam, Signal Beam, Hyper Beam

Dream World Smeargle (Female)
Lv10, Mild- Sketch, Captivate- Moody

Win2011 Raikou
Lv30, Rash- Zap Cannon, Aura Sphere, ExtremeSpeed, Weather Ball

Win2011 Entei
Lv30, Adamant- Flare Blitz, Howl, ExtremeSpeed, Crush Claw

Win2011 Suicune
Lv30, Relaxed- Sheer Cold, Air Slash, ExtremeSpeed, Aqua Ring

Win2011 Celebi
Lv50, Lonely- Leaf Storm, Recover, Nasty Plot, Healing Wish

Pokémon Jungle Tours Celebi
Lv10, Bold- Leech Seed, Recover, Heal Bell, Safeguard

Ageto Celebi
Lv10, Lax- Confusion, Recover, Heal Bell, Safeguard

Dream World Torchic
Lv10, Adamant- Scratch, Growl, Focus Energy, Ember

Dream World Poochyena (Female)
Lv1, Lonely- Tackle- Rattled

Pokémon Box Zigzagoon
Lv5, Adamant- Seed Bomb, Tail Whip, Tackle, ExtremeSpeed

Dream World Tailow (Female)
Lv10, Timid- Growl, Focus Energy, Quick Attack, Mirror Move

Strongest Pokémon- 3rd Milotic
Lv50, Bold- Rain Dance, Recover, Hydro Pump

Strongest Pokémon- 5th Salamence
Lv50, Naughty- Hydro Pump, Stone Edge, Fire Blast, Dragon Claw

Pokémon Colosseum Jirachi
Lv5, Bashful- Wish, Confusion, Rest

Pokémon Channel Jirachi
Lv5, Gentle- Wish, Confusion, Rest

Daisuki Club Jirachi
Lv5, Timid- Wish, Confusion, Rest

Daisuki Club Jirachi
Lv5, Brave- Wish, Confusion, Rest

Daisuki Club Jirachi
Lv5, Careful- Wish, Confusion, Rest

Game Planet Jirachi
Lv5, Lonely- Wish, Confusion, Rest, Draco Meteor

Gamestop Deoxys
Lv50, Careful- Psycho Boost, Zap Cannon, Iron Defense, ExtremeSpeed

Dream World Bidoof (Female)
Lv10- Bashful- Tackle, Growl, Defense Curl- Moody

Dream World Shinx (Male)
Lv10- Brave- Tackle, Leer, Charge- Guts

Birthday Togekiss
Lv10- Modest- ExtremeSpeed, Aure Sphere, Air Slash, Present- Super Luck

Movie Regigigigigigas
Lv100, Careful- Iron Head, Rock Slide, Icy Wind, Crush Grip

TRU Regigigigigigigas
Lv100, Impish- Iron Head, Rock Slide, Giga Impact, Crush Grip

Pokémon Ranger Manaphy
Lv1, Modest- Tail Glow, Bubble, Water Sport

Alamos Darkrai
Lv50, Timid- Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Nightmare, Hypnosis

Pokémon Ranger Darkrai
Lv50, Lax- Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Double Team

Movie Darkrai
Lv50, Quirky- Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Nightmare, Hypnosis

Newmoon Island Darkrai
Lv50- Timid- Hypnosis, Faint Attack, Nightmare, Darkrai

Movie Shaymin
Lv50, Calm- Seed Flare, Aromatherapy, Substitute, Energy Ball

TRU Shaymin
Lv50, Mild- Seed Flare, Aromatherapy, Substitute, Energy Ball

TRU Arceus
Lv100, Hardy- Judgement, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force

MICHINA Arceus
Lv100, Calm- Judgement, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force

Pokémon Popularity Quiz Arceus
Lv100- Naughty- Recover, Hyper Beam, Perish Song, Judgment

Pokémon Movie 2011 Victini
Lv50, Jolly- V-create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Searing Shot

Zoroark
Lv50, Quirky- Agility, Embargo, Punishment, Snarl

Also, just to remind of the rules

2- You can post in this thread or PM me (http://serebiiforums.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=105395) and I leave that choice up to you but three things

c) You only need to send me ONE PM detailing everything that you want in that. But if you suddenly decide that you want more then send another PM with the newly requested Pokémon in addition to the old one (But really, make sure you check all I have to offer first anyway).

Khybon
17th April 2011, 5:18 PM
I got a Timid Virizion!!!! I am interested in your Shiny Feebas. PM me if your interested please

Lvl_99_zekrom
17th April 2011, 10:51 PM
i want your shiny evee and shiny feebas
i'll trade shiny treeko shiny torchi or shiny gigalith

i also want your pokemon battle revolution pikachu and movie mew
i'll trade ut jap event shiny deoxys

King Lawliet
17th April 2011, 11:02 PM
i want your shiny evee and shiny feebas
i'll trade shiny treeko shiny torchi or shiny gigalith

i also want your pokemon battle revolution pikachu and movie mew
i'll trade ut jap event shiny deoxys

7- Please only offer me things on my ‘What I want’ list as opposed to offering me things such as Lv100 Pokémon which are useless to me or legendary, shiny or event Pokémon (unless I’m looking for that specific one)
Just saying...

I don't mind trading you them but yeah...

Lvl_99_zekrom
17th April 2011, 11:06 PM
Just saying...

I don't mind trading you them but yeah...

your want list isn't very extensive and most pokemon on your want list are event pokes(i.e. victini-must aquire liberty ticket). but if you dont want them i cant you argue into wanting them just let me know if you do or dont.

King Lawliet
18th April 2011, 1:26 AM
Non-EV Trained Pokémon

Or: 31/31/31/31/31/30. Wait, 30? AUTO JUNK! Time to try again

Most of this will be IV bred Pokémon I intend to EV train but of course if you’re quick enough you could snatch one of these for yourself while they are innocent and pure before I train them to be bloodthirsty battle warriors

All will be at Lv1 unless stated otherwise

Anorith- 31/31/31/22/18/4- Adamant- Swords Dance, X-Scissor, Rock Slide, Aerial Ace
Azelf (Shiny)- Lv50- 31/31/31/31/31/31- Timid
Basculin (Shiny)- Lv36- 31/24/31/31/30/31- Adamant
Bulbasaur- 27/31/31/31/6/31- Calm
Bulbasaur- Lv10- 31/30/31/30/31/30- Timid- Chlorophyll
Bouffalant (Shiny)- 31/31/31/31/31/0- Brave- Reckless
Burmy- 31/19/31/31/16/31- Timid- Overcoat
Cacnea- 5/31/30/31/27/5- Adamant
Carnivine- 24/31/29/4/31/14- Adamant- Sleep Powder, Stun Spore, Leech Seed
Castform- 15/22/20/31/2/31- Modest
Caterpie- 31/5/3/26/23/31- Jolly
Caterpie (Shiny)- 31/31/31/31/31/31- Jolly
Charmander- Lv10- 31/31/31/30/31/31- Jolly- Solar Power
Chatot- 31/24/10/31/17/30- Timid- Tangled Feet- Nasty Plot, Encore
Cherubi- 20/31/31/31/10/28- Modest- Aromatherapy, Grasswhistle
Clamperl- 31/31/31/31/14/3- Naughty
Claydol (Shiny)- Lv48- 31/24/31/31/30/31- Bold
Cobalion- Lv42- 28/19/30/31/31/31- Timid
Cobalion- Lv42- 28/19/30/31/31/31- Naive
Cobalion (Shiny)- Lv42- 30/31/31/30/30/29- Naive
Corsola- 4/12/2/31/31/14- Bold- Natural Cure
Cryogonal (Shiny)- Lv31- 28/3/2/29/30/30- Calm
Cubchoo (Shiny)- Lv28- 29/30/31/21/30/30- Adamant
Cyndaquil- 3/10/20/31/26/31- Timid
Darkrai (Shiny)- Lv50- 31/31/31/31/31/31- Timid
Deerling (Shiny)- Lv32- 31/24/31/31/30/31- Jolly- Chlorophyll
Deino- Lv38- 30/3/30/31/30/31- Modest
Deino (Shiny)- Lv38- 30/3/30/31/30/31- Bashful
Delibird- 16/31/21/31/31/18- Jolly- Hustle- Fake Out, Ice Punch, Ice Shard, Seed Bomb
Delibird (Shiny)- Lv48- 31/24/31/31/30/31- Calm
Dialga- 30/16/10/26/21/5- Lonely
Druddigon (Shiny)- Lv30- 31/24/31/31/30/31- Adamant- Rough Skin
Durant- Lv38- 31/30/31/28/30/31- Impish- Swarm
Eevee- 31/31/0/31/31/31- Calm- Wish, Yawn

Eevee- Bold- Wish, Yawn

Espeon- Lv10- 31/31/31/31/31/31- Modest
Feebas- Bold
Ferroseed (Shiny)- Lv25- 31/30/29/13/30/0- Brave
Ferroseed (Shiny)- 31/31/31/29/31/0- Sassy- Spikes, Leech Seed
Gible- 31/24/28/31/29/12- Jolly- Stealth Rock, Dragon Claw, Earthquake
Girafarig- 6/16/31/11/31/26- Timid- Inner Focus
Gligar- 31/31/31/8/14/31- Impish- Immunity
Golbat (Shiny)- 30/24/30/30/31/30- Timid
Golett- Lv31- 30/31/30/21/30/31- Adamant- Iron Fist
Groudon- Lv70- 29/31/31/6/5/31- Adamant
Gurdurr (Shiny)- Lv30- 31/24/31/31/30/31- Adamant- Guts
Heatmor (Shiny)- Lv38- 31/24/31/31/30/31- Rash- Gluttony
Joltik- 26/22/31/31/26/31- Timid- Compoundeyes
Karrablast (Shiny)- 30/31/31/24/31/31- Adamant- Shed Skin- Megahorn, Pursuit, Knock Off
Klink (Shiny)- Lv25- 29/31/30/25/28/31- Adamant- Minus
Kyurem (Shiny)- 31/2/31/30/31/30- Timid
Landorus- 30/31/30/31/31/31- Naive
Lileep- 1/16/31/31/31/31- Careful- Curse, Recover
Litwick- 31/17/28/31/13/31- Timid- Flash Fire- Heat Wave, Acid Armor
Litwick- 31/14/31/30/10/31- Timid- Flash Fire- Heat Wave, Acid Armor
Lunatone- 3/10/29/23/31/31- Modest
Makuhita- 10/30/3/31/28/30- Impish- Thick Fat
Makuhita- Adamant- Guts
Mantine- 15/12/21/31/23/4- Calm- Water Absorb
Mareep- Lv3- 9/19/23/31/31/31- Modest- Rain Dance, Thunder
Mawile- 11/26/6/20/1/31- Jolly
Mienfoo- 30/30/31/28/30/30- Naive- Regenerator
Mienfoo (Shiny)- Lv33- 29/31/29/31/30/30- Jolly- Regenerator
Mudkip- Careful- Curse
Nidoran♀(Shiny)- 31/30/31/31/31/31- Bold- Hustle
Nidoran♂ (Shiny)- 31/14/31/31/29/31- Timid- Hustle
Numel- 8/31/31/24/31/10- Naughty- Solid Rock
Oshawott (Shiny)- 30/18/30/31/31/30- Timid
Pachirisu- 13/6/15/14/31/31- Calm- Toxic
Palkia (Shiny)- Lv20- 30/31/31/17/30/31- Jolly
Pawniard- 23/31/31/15/31/24- Adamant- Revenge, Sucker Punch, Pursuit
Petilil- 29/23/31/31/31/31- Modest- Own Tempo
Ralts- Male- 11/31/28/17/31/31- Careful- Will-O-Wisp, Ice Punch, Shadow Sneak, Snatch
Rayquaza- Lv74- 9/31/0/10/31/31- Hasty
Regirock- Lv30- 31/31/31/30/31/31- Careful
Roggenrola (Shiny)- Lv11- 31/30/29/13/30/0- Brave
Sandile (Shiny)- 31/31/29/19/30/31- Adamant- Moxie- Pursuit
Scraggy- 25/20/31/12/31/31- Careful- Shed Skin- Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance
Shaymin (Shiny)- Lv30- Timid- 31/31/31/31/31/31- Timid
Shelmet- 31/31/8/31/31/31- Timid- Hydration- Spikes
Silcoon- Lv7- 18/14/31/24/24/31- Calm
Skitty- 30/31/25/26/20/31- Adamant- Normalize- Heal Bell, Fake Out
Skorupi- 31/1/31/0/27/31- Careful- Battle Armour- Whirlwind
Snivy (Shiny)- Lv5- 30/18/30/31/31/30- Timid
Snorlax- Careful- Thick Fat- Curse
Snorunt- 31/28/31/14/2/31- Jolly- Inner Focus- Spikes
Solosis- 31/16/31/31/22/24- Bold- Magic Guard- Trick, Shadow Ball
Solosis- 12/23/31/31/30/31- Modest- Magic Guard- Trick, Shadow Ball
Solrock- 28/23/31/30/27/2- Brave- Trick Room, Explosion, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge
Suicune- Lv40- 31/31/31/30/31/31- Bold
Tepig (Shiny)- Lv5- 30/18/30/31/31/30- Timid
Terrakion (Shiny)- Lv42- 31/31/28/10/28/31- Adamant
Throh (Shiny)- 31/31/31/13/31/31- Impish- Guts
Throh (Shiny)- 31/31/31/13/31/31- Careful- Guts
Togekiss- Lv10- 31/31/31/31/31/31- Modest- Super Luck- ExtremeSpeed, Aura Sphere, Air Slash, Present
Torchic- Lv10- 31/31/31/24/31/31- Adamant- Speed Boost
Trapinch (Shiny)- 31/31/31/13/31/31- Brave- Hyper Cutter
Vaporeon- Lv10- 31/31/31/31/31/31- Bold
Virizion- Lv42- 31/31/31/2/31/31- Jolly
Virizion (Shiny)- Lv42- 31/28/29/29/29/31- Timid
Volcarona (Shiny)- Lv70- 31/24/31/31/30/31- Modest
Vulpix (Shiny)- 31/8/28/31/30/31- Timid- Drought- Hex, Heat Wave, Hypnosis, Extrasensory
Wingull (Shiny)- Lv31- 31/24/31/31/30/31
Woobat (Shiny)- Lv11- 31/24/31/31/30/31- Sassy- Unaware
Zapdos- Lv100- 31/19/30/30/27/31- Timid- Thunderbolt, Heat Wave, Hidden Power Grass, Roost
Zorua- 31/27/31/31/31/31- Careful- Dark Pulse, Sucker Punch, Snarl, Pursuit
Zorua- 25/31/31/19/31/31- Timid- Sucker Punch, Dark Pulse, Snarl
Zorua- 18/31/31/31/31/31- Timid- Sucker Punch, Dark Pulse, Snarl
Zubat- 31/31/28/13/10/31- Adamant- Inner Focus- Brave Bird, Pursuit, Quick Attack, Aerial Ace
Zubat- 10/31/10/31/15/31- Timid- Inner Focus- Hypnosis

Also, just to remind you of the rules

Fadedflash
18th April 2011, 3:15 AM
I Dont know if you'd be interested but i have a male dw poochyena/male dw igglybuff and female dw hoppip, btw was trying to breed the pokemon in your wants list but i noticed that those moves werent in their egg moves list?
On another note, if you need any pokemon bred with egg moves let me know and i'll see if i can help

Angeltripper
18th April 2011, 3:24 AM
im interested in shiny happiny what will you trade for it?

King Lawliet
18th April 2011, 1:08 PM
I Dont know if you'd be interested but i have a male dw poochyena/male dw igglybuff and female dw hoppip, btw was trying to breed the pokemon in your wants list but i noticed that those moves werent in their egg moves list?
On another note, if you need any pokemon bred with egg moves let me know and i'll see if i can help
*Checks to see what the Dream World ability does*
Ahh, your Poochyena is male, I'd prefer a female one if you ever get one

As for the egg moves I should clear that up really. Some of the Pokémon like Chansey and Eevee have moves that can only be taught in certain games like Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, you won't see it if you look at their 4th or 5th Gen entries but if you click on their 3rd Gen entries then it'll be right there

I will actually need egg move Pokémon especially as I'm still figuring out movesets for 5th Gen Pokémon but as soon as I do I will PM you letting you know what I need/Add it to my Wants list

im interested in shiny happiny what will you trade for it?
I've sent you a PM

*First page has been updated to add more Pokémon*

Valkyrie Cain
18th April 2011, 1:27 PM
shiny tyranitar
shiny luxray
shiny walrein
shiny flygon
shiny bulbasaur
shiny phanpy
shiny tepig
crown entei and suicune
shiny ditto[Japanesse]
shiny jigglypuff
shiny farfetch'd
shiny charizard
shiny diglett
shiny Mr.mime
shiny magneton
shiny snivy[japanese]
Are you interested in any of them?

King Lawliet
18th April 2011, 1:39 PM
shiny tyranitar
shiny luxray
shiny walrein
shiny flygon
shiny bulbasaur
shiny phanpy
shiny tepig
crown entei and suicune
shiny ditto[Japanesse]
shiny jigglypuff
shiny farfetch'd
shiny charizard
shiny diglett
shiny Mr.mime
shiny magneton
shiny snivy[japanese]
Are you interested in any of them?

7- Please do not offer me Lv100 Pokémon which are flat out useless to me or legendary, shiny or event Pokémon (unless I’m looking for that specific one) Just saying...

I really don't have to be interested in what people have before I will trade with them, I gladly will trade with them regardless of what they have

Valkyrie Cain
18th April 2011, 2:30 PM
Oh okay!So do you want to trade?

King Lawliet
18th April 2011, 2:33 PM
Sure but it's easier to PM me (http://serebiiforums.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=105395) if people want to trade as that gets my attention quicker than posting here or Visitor messages do

*Edited first post to add more to my Wanted list

Khybon
19th April 2011, 3:45 AM
Oh my god I need to trade you something for your Movie 2011 Victini

King Lawliet
19th April 2011, 2:19 PM
Hey, its me again! This time Im interested in your shiny Regice; I can offer all three of rapid spin Drilbur, fire fang Lillipup, and HM-slave Smeargle for it.Any chance you have that on a Gen IV game?

Oh my god I need to trade you something for your Movie 2011 VictiniHaha sure, just PM me (http://www.serebiiforums.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=105395) whenever so we can discuss a trade for it =]

KiwiDude
19th April 2011, 3:09 PM
My Shiny UT Cresselia + UT Manaphy + DW Nidoran (m/f have them both) + Masterball + UT Ho-Oh (All Legit) for your 11th Movie Shaymin
I also have a Quirky Legit Shaymin from D/P (lv 35) w/Pokerus

shiny collector 96
19th April 2011, 3:16 PM
hey j-my im interested in ure

Flygon
Lv45
252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpDef
3/31/6/7/5/31
Adamant

what do u want? i got shinys and legendarys :D

King Lawliet
19th April 2011, 3:18 PM
My Shiny UT Cresselia + UT Manaphy + DW Nidoran (m/f have them both) + Masterball + UT Ho-Oh (All Legit) for your 11th Movie Shaymin
I also have a Quirky Legit Shaymin from D/P (lv 35) w/Pokerus

Just saying...

hey j-my im interested in ure

Flygon
Lv45
252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpDef
3/31/6/7/5/31
Adamant

what do u want? i got shinys and legendarys :D
Check out my Wants list as those are things I'm looking for at the moment =]

King Lawliet
19th April 2011, 11:52 PM
No, unfortunately its stuck in my Black version.
Just sent you a PM

Khybon
20th April 2011, 12:01 AM
U gonna remove the civtini from ur event list?

King Lawliet
20th April 2011, 1:18 AM
U gonna remove the civtini from ur event list?
No seeing as I don't just have one of those Victinis

Diamond Eagle
20th April 2011, 1:19 AM
I have a foongus, level 1, male, with the egg moves Stun Spore and Poisonpowder. I told you what i want in a PM

Purrloin
20th April 2011, 1:42 AM
I can breed for a Jolly Eevee with Double-Edge, in return for a shiny Vulpix. oohhhhhhh i want a shiny ninetales soooo badly *gets blank eyed and starts staring at the shiny Vulpix*

King Lawliet
20th April 2011, 2:13 AM
I can breed for a Jolly Eevee with Double-Edge, in return for a shiny Vulpix. oohhhhhhh i want a shiny ninetales soooo badly *gets blank eyed and starts staring at the shiny Vulpix*
Unfortunately, that's not how you get Double-Edge on an Eevee, sorry. Sent you a PM anyway

spriter's friend
20th April 2011, 3:16 AM
-Pokémon: Gastly
-Level: 1
-EVs: Don't care
-Nature: One that raises SpA
-Ability: Levitate
-Moves: Whatever.
-Offer: Shiney Zubat

White FC: 1592 4560 2621

Scorch5688
20th April 2011, 3:40 AM
I can get you males of Sandile, Deerling and Solosis with the egg moves that you wanted. I can also get you a variation of the egg moves on a male Ferroseed. It knows Stealth Rock and Leech Seed (only possible by breeding a Ferroseed with a Turtwig that knows both). Are you interested? :)

cannibaleyes
20th April 2011, 6:56 AM
Wow, you have quite a selection of nice pokemon here. =D

PMed you. ^__^

cosmicwaffle
20th April 2011, 7:02 AM
Hi i am interested in your shiny bulbusaur, tyranitar and your charmander. What would you like for those?

Stocking
20th April 2011, 9:13 AM
Hello would you be able to trade me your shiny Fraxure for my TRU Arceus?
I have multiple natures for him, if you are interested in any specific nature.

And could I get Fraxure's nature, level and IV's if you know them? :>

Pokedex101
20th April 2011, 12:43 PM
I'm interested in your shiny Treecko.
I can offer a Scraggy with Drain Punch/Dragon Dance/Ice Punch

Mew&Celebi
20th April 2011, 1:30 PM
Would you trade your Pokemon ranch Mew for my TRU or Movie 09 (Japanese) Arceus?

King Lawliet
20th April 2011, 4:32 PM
-Pokémon: Gastly
-Level: 1
-EVs: Don't care
-Nature: One that raises SpA
-Ability: Levitate
-Moves: Whatever.
-Offer: Shiney Zubat

That's...not how it works here

Hi i am interested in your shiny bulbusaur, tyranitar and your charmander. What would you like for those?
Check my Wants list, I'd be grateful for anything from there

Hello would you be able to trade me your shiny Fraxure for my TRU Arceus?
I have multiple natures for him, if you are interested in any specific nature.

And could I get Fraxure's nature, level and IV's if you know them? :>What game is the TRU Arceus on? Sent you a PM anyway

I'm interested in your shiny Treecko.
I can offer a Scraggy with Drain Punch/Dragon Dance/Ice Punch
Sent you a PM

Would you trade your Pokemon ranch Mew for my TRU or Movie 09 (Japanese) Arceus?
Depends on what game the Movie 09 Arceus is on but I've sent you a PM anyway

victini968
20th April 2011, 4:43 PM
ill give u a shiny regigigas lv100 for your event deoxys

cosmicwaffle
21st April 2011, 1:00 AM
Ok i have a suicune lv 40 i think hes untouched cant remember what lvl you catch him at but anyway he is a timid nature and i dont know the ivs, beacuse i dont really know how to calculate them i know there is a caculator but i still dont understand ok so i would really like the shiny charmander for him please.And it is nicknameable

spriter's friend
21st April 2011, 4:45 AM
Oh. Sorry. Can I haz a gastly? Plz? I don't have your Zigzagoon, But I will trade a shiny Linoone.

King Lawliet
21st April 2011, 10:41 AM
Oh. Sorry. Can I haz a gastly? Plz? I don't have your Zigzagoon, But I will trade a shiny Linoone.

Nor does it work like that

Just saying...

There's a reason why I have these rules, it's to make trades so much easier

kazzar
21st April 2011, 12:29 PM
What do you want for your shiny starters.
I have these:

Lv.47 Emboar(Which I would prefer to keep, but would consider trading)
LV.12 Pidove
Lv.30 Zoroark(With Pokerus that I just got in trade
Venipede
cubchoo
blitzle
sandile
oshawott(Traded)
Ditto(Lv.33 and Lv.80)
Deino
Tepig
Phione
Basculin
Deerling
Electivire(Traded)
Reshiram(Lv.56, Nicknamed Annette, got in trade)
Cyndaquil(Non-shiny, traded)
Musharna(Traded)
Klink
Boldore(F LV.24, M LV.30)
Liteock
Liepard
Metang
Cobalion(Just caught)
Venusaur(Got in trade)
Dewott(Traded)
Karrablast
Foongus
Zorua, I have 5, 1 shiny(Which I believe you don't want)

Sorry I do not have a lot more as I just recently started

King Lawliet
21st April 2011, 12:32 PM
What do you want for your shiny starters.
I have these:

List of Pokémon
Not to be rude or anything but if you had read the first post, you'd know what I'd want

kazzar
21st April 2011, 12:48 PM
Not to be rude or anything but if you had read the first post, you'd know what I'd want

Fine then. And that does sound kinda rude TBH, But ok

crimsonphoenix2
21st April 2011, 4:52 PM
Awesome trade shop! highly recommended!

mewmolester
21st April 2011, 8:08 PM
Highly recommended. A pleasure to do business with: not only was the owner kind and courteous, but he was also very generous. THANKS SO MUCH JASON!!!

Scorch5688
22nd April 2011, 9:11 AM
Hey Jason. Sorry I haven't been online in a bit, I'm at the beach and there's no wifi here. I'll be back in a couple of days and I have your deerling, solosis and shelmet with the egg moves you wanted ready to go. :)

GloryHeat
22nd April 2011, 6:44 PM
Interested in your EV'd kingler. already sent a pm about what i have to offer

Ven12
22nd April 2011, 6:56 PM
:025n172:

Need TRU Arceus. I'll give a Zoroark Lv84, Male, Nature:Lonely,

Moves:
Aerial Ace
Night Daze
Shadow Ball
Flamethrower

It is not cheated
or
Any shiny Legendary dog
or
Scizor Lv100, Male, Modest, Swarm
or
anything I have so PM me if intrested

King Lawliet
24th April 2011, 7:57 PM
I am back now available for trades so I will be responding to all the PMs that were sent and I shall also be attempting to IV breed Gen 5 Pokémon so look out for new additions to Non EV Pokémon soonish

King Lawliet
27th April 2011, 12:07 PM
Added new Gen V Pokémon to Non-EV'd Pokémon list and as a result of the recent IV breeding that I'm doing I'm left with a fair amount of leftover Pokémon with good IVs that I don't want.

I didn't release them as I'm sure someone else could find a use for them however I will start releasing them 2 weeks from this post so hurry and grab one before I do

jirachiuser1
28th April 2011, 5:11 AM
Hey j-myc. I can breed the karrablast and the snubbull with the egg moves. Can I get the shiny thunderus for bothof them?

King Lawliet
28th April 2011, 2:01 PM
Hey j-myc. I can breed the karrablast and the snubbull with the egg moves. Can I get the shiny thunderus for bothof them?
Sure, that'd be no problem except Body Slam isn't an egg move

Khybon
28th April 2011, 2:17 PM
Hey Jymc i got Tepig with Superpower and Rest if you are interested PM me if you are im interested in more of your shinies

King Lawliet
28th April 2011, 2:41 PM
Hey Jymc i got Tepig with Superpower and Rest if you are interested PM me if you are im interested in more of your shinies
Just sent you a PM

\Mightyena/
28th April 2011, 2:46 PM
EV'd Exploud for shiny Mismagius?

King Lawliet
28th April 2011, 2:50 PM
EV'd Exploud for shiny Mismagius?
Unfortunately I'm not looking for Shinies but if you wanted the Exploud that's fine but things I'm looking for are on my Wants list. Of course, it's not a requirement to have anything on it though :)

\Mightyena/
28th April 2011, 2:53 PM
I'm from Canada so, unfortunately no Events here : (. Anything else you want?

King Lawliet
28th April 2011, 3:11 PM
I'm from Canada so, unfortunately no Events here : (. Anything else you want?
You have nothing else on my Wants list?

ZackPain
28th April 2011, 4:03 PM
Hey, im interested in the
gamestop deoxys
movie mew
win2011 celebi

i can offer:
latias
latios
zapdos
articuno
thundurus
landorus
lvl 100 old sea map japanese mew
ho-oh (jhoto)

crimsonphoenix2
28th April 2011, 6:46 PM
thanks again 4 the help! :)

\Mightyena/
29th April 2011, 12:33 AM
DANGIT! Nothing else on your want list.

King Lawliet
29th April 2011, 12:35 AM
DANGIT! Nothing else on your want list.
That's fine, I'll still trade anyway, just trade me anything in return

-Unicorno-
29th April 2011, 12:42 AM
Do you happen to have a Pomeg Berry? I need it badly, but don't have anything on your wants list. Is there anything else you happen to want?

King Lawliet
29th April 2011, 12:47 AM
Do you happen to have a Pomeg Berry? I need it badly, but don't have anything on your wants list. Is there anything else you happen to want?
I had to check but I don't think you can get Pomeg berries on Black/White as the location is not listed on Serebii

-Unicorno-
29th April 2011, 12:48 AM
I had to check but I don't think you can get Pomeg berries on Black/White as the location is not listed on Serebii

you can in the DW, but that is the only location I know of.

King Lawliet
29th April 2011, 12:49 AM
There's no way of migrating those berries to the actual game I'm afraid

-Unicorno-
29th April 2011, 12:53 AM
There's no way of migrating those berries to the actual game I'm afraid

so you don't have them from the DW?

ZackPain
29th April 2011, 1:02 AM
hey jason!
im interested in movie Shaymin
when can we trade?

King Lawliet
29th April 2011, 1:04 AM
hey jason!
im interested in movie Shaymin
when can we trade?
Check my Wants list for things I want, I also already have a Movie Shaymin if you check my Events list

But thanks anyway =]

ZackPain
29th April 2011, 1:07 AM
jaja i mean i want it, xD
i have an smeargle but in 5th generation
from your want list

King Lawliet
29th April 2011, 1:09 AM
jaja i mean i want it, xD
i have an smeargle but in 5th generation
from your want list
My mistake =P But I already have that Smeargle in my Black file I'm afraid, no matter, I'm sending you a PM now =]

\Mightyena/
29th April 2011, 1:18 AM
REALLY!??! Thanks so much.

Smugleaf-pwns-all
29th April 2011, 2:53 AM
can i trade you a shiny gallade for the shiny axew with a focus sash (item not required, but i really want it)

King Lawliet
29th April 2011, 3:00 AM
can i trade you a shiny gallade for the shiny axew with a focus sash (item not required, but i really want it)
Come on people really? I've stated plenty of times in the first post that I don't want shinies and I still get people offering me them? Oh boy...

Anyway, nah I'm not looking for Shinies and I don't have a Shiny Axew anyway especially not one with focus sash =]

\Mightyena/
29th April 2011, 3:09 AM
This guy is an amazing guy!

I trust him completely for 100% legit trades.
Great trade shop!

Soulstar360
29th April 2011, 10:14 AM
Hi I have the larvesta U had on ur wanted list I want the shiny litwick or shiny fraxure or Shiny gigalith or event victini movie 2011 one

King Lawliet
29th April 2011, 11:32 AM
Hi I have the larvesta U had on ur wanted list I want the shiny litwick or shiny fraxure or Shiny gigalith or event victini movie 2011 one
It has Hidden Power Rock? What are its IVs if you don't mind me asking?

gallade100
29th April 2011, 12:58 PM
can i have a alamose darkrai please i can offer a milotic.

King Lawliet
29th April 2011, 1:09 PM
can i have a alamose darkrai please i can offer a milotic.
You can yes but check my Wants list for things that I actually do want though

floatzel98
29th April 2011, 1:45 PM
Yay a complete trade! Thanks a heap

Angus0414
29th April 2011, 4:41 PM
Im interested in your adamant focus punch breloom, would you take a ferrthorn with leech seed, and steath rock? I can attach a masterball to it if necessary.

King Lawliet
29th April 2011, 4:44 PM
Im interested in your adamant focus punch breloom, would you take a ferrthorn with leech seed, and steath rock? I can attach a masterball to it if necessary.
Sure you can have it but the Ferroseed I'm looking for needs Spikes and Leech Seed

Angus0414
29th April 2011, 5:00 PM
you would stll be willing to do the trade?

King Lawliet
29th April 2011, 5:07 PM
you would stll be willing to do the trade?
Yep but do you have a Ferroseed with Spikes and Leech Seed though?

Angus0414
29th April 2011, 5:11 PM
Yep but do you have a Ferroseed with Spikes and Leech Seed though?

No I do not sorry

King Lawliet
29th April 2011, 5:12 PM
No I do not sorry
Meh it's fine, don't worry about it =]

Angus0414
29th April 2011, 5:13 PM
Meh it's fine, don't worry about it =]

Im online if you would like to trade now

hinhan
29th April 2011, 5:19 PM
Hi i'm interested in your EV trained Garchomp (level 80ish one), Metagross, Aggron, yanmega, Magnezone, Froslas level 61 and your Blaziken.
Unfortunately the only thing that you want that i have is a Arceus which i think is the movie Arceus but not too sure and it's on gev v

ZackPain
29th April 2011, 5:21 PM
Jason! can i have:
2 TRU Arceus
2 Movie Victini?

King Lawliet
29th April 2011, 5:27 PM
Hi i'm interested in your EV trained Garchomp (level 80ish one), Metagross, Aggron, yanmega, Magnezone, Froslas level 61 and your Blaziken.
Unfortunately the only thing that you want that i have is a Arceus which i think is the movie Arceus but not too sure and it's on gev v
Ehh, don't worry about it as I need that on my Gen IV game

\Mightyena/
29th April 2011, 6:04 PM
I still don't have anything on your wants list, but I can try and trade you something decent for your LVL 100 Gallade.

Pokedex101
29th April 2011, 10:32 PM
I have a Smeargle with Surf Fly Cut Strength on my 4th gen game

ZekromV
29th April 2011, 10:53 PM
I have several lvl. 60 Bisharp I can trade. Can I trade for your shiny charmander?

bidoofs_are_cool_too!
29th April 2011, 11:16 PM
hey, I'm intereseted in any of your non ev trained litwicks (as long as the IV's in special attack are good). I have a TRU arceus in gen IV that i could give you, but what way would that work out if i wanted a litwick since its only in gen v?

Sorry if you don't want an arceus any more, i have event shaymin and jirachi too if you want.

-Unicorno-
29th April 2011, 11:28 PM
could you possibly trade me the Litwick- 31/17/28/31/13/31- Timid- Flash Fire? I can offer the baton passing beedril just tell me what to nickname it.

Alter ego
29th April 2011, 11:46 PM
Hey! i have several timid larvestas up for trade. all of them have 31 in sp atk and all of them is NNable, but in japanese characters. i hope you dont mind about this.also i can try to breed a japanese leech seed and spikes ferroseed with 0 spd ivs. Im looking for your shiny eevee, shiny yanma, a mew, leftovers and good itens. are you interested to? pm me if you are or not.

Zenotwapal
30th April 2011, 2:07 AM
Yes I am Interested in your:
Shiny Charmander
Gamestop Deoxys
ALAMOS Darkrai (Timid)

I can cough up a TRU Arceus and possibly some EV Trained pokemon. I can also give some other events and some IV bred pokemon.

King Lawliet
30th April 2011, 12:27 PM
I have a Smeargle with Surf Fly Cut Strength on my 4th gen game
That's brilliant, will make travelling around on my Gen IV file so much easier ^^ What would you like in return for it?

I have several lvl. 60 Bisharp I can trade. Can I trade for your shiny charmander?
Check my Wants list for things I'm looking for =]

hey, I'm intereseted in any of your non ev trained litwicks (as long as the IV's in special attack are good). I have a TRU arceus in gen IV that i could give you, but what way would that work out if i wanted a litwick since its only in gen v?

Sorry if you don't want an arceus any more, i have event shaymin and jirachi too if you want.I'm pretty sure the IVs in SpAtk are 31 =] Also I'd love that Arceus on my Gen IV file and I'd figure the best way to do it is to trade me some junk Pokémon on Gen V for the Litwick then when that's done I'd trade you something for the Arceus on Gen IV

could you possibly trade me the Litwick- 31/17/28/31/13/31- Timid- Flash Fire? I can offer the baton passing beedril just tell me what to nickname it.Just curious but where did you get it from? =] Also could I get it nickname Apis please?

Hey! i have several timid larvestas up for trade. all of them have 31 in sp atk and all of them is NNable, but in japanese characters. i hope you dont mind about this.also i can try to breed a japanese leech seed and spikes ferroseed with 0 spd ivs. Im looking for your shiny eevee, shiny yanma, a mew, leftovers and good itens. are you interested to? pm me if you are or not. PM sent =]

Yes I am Interested in your:
Shiny Charmander
Gamestop Deoxys
ALAMOS Darkrai (Timid)

I can cough up a TRU Arceus and possibly some EV Trained pokemon. I can also give some other events and some IV bred pokemon.Is the Arceus on a Gen IV game? Also the things I'm looking for are in my Wants list but it's not a requirement to have them

bidoofs_are_cool_too!
30th April 2011, 9:57 PM
I'm pretty sure the IVs in SpAtk are 31 =] Also I'd love that Arceus on my Gen IV file and I'd figure the best way to do it is to trade me some junk Pokémon on Gen V for the Litwick then when that's done I'd trade you something for the Arceus on Gen IV

Oh thats great! but actually, to make things easier would it be alright if i have the non ev'd ralts instead of the litwick? the one that says
'Ralts- Male- 11/31/28/17/31/31- Careful- Will-O-Wisp, Ice Punch, Shadow Sneak, Snatch'

EDIT: sorry, but is the ralts on your gen iv game?

Pokedex101
30th April 2011, 10:04 PM
That's brilliant, will make travelling around on my Gen IV file so much easier ^^ What would you like in return for it?
The shiny Bulbasaur. but i dont have the Smeargle right now my friend has it right.

-Unicorno-
1st May 2011, 1:46 PM
Just curious but where did you get it from? =] Also could I get it nickname Apis please?

Ok. O.o I wasn't paying attention before, but now I realized beedril only can learn it from colleseum. Can I give you a different pokemon instead?

Ixin
1st May 2011, 6:14 PM
Hi I'm interested in the 27/31/20/31/10/31 archen if it's male. I can offer an adamant x/31/31/x/x/31 drillbur with sand rush, and it's move set is X-scissor, Swords dance, EQ, and rock slide. It is nicknameable.
Could you PM me your answer? Thanks.

King Lawliet
1st May 2011, 9:55 PM
Oh thats great! but actually, to make things easier would it be alright if i have the non ev'd ralts instead of the litwick? the one that says
'Ralts- Male- 11/31/28/17/31/31- Careful- Will-O-Wisp, Ice Punch, Shadow Sneak, Snatch'

EDIT: sorry, but is the ralts on your gen iv game?
If you want sure, though I wouldn't have minded if you wanted both =]

The shiny Bulbasaur. but i dont have the Smeargle right now my friend has it right.
That's okay, let me know when you can trade =]

Ok. O.o I wasn't paying attention before, but now I realized beedril only can learn it from colleseum. Can I give you a different pokemon instead?
You could if you wanted, if you have anything else on my Wants list then that would be good but otherwise I don't mind what you trade =]

Hi I'm interested in the 27/31/20/31/10/31 archen if it's male. I can offer an adamant x/31/31/x/x/31 drillbur with sand rush, and it's move set is X-scissor, Swords dance, EQ, and rock slide. It is nicknameable.
Could you PM me your answer? Thanks.
Done =]

SSJCerious
1st May 2011, 10:54 PM
Nevermind, the Hidden Power on my Miehshao is grass >_>

King Lawliet
1st May 2011, 10:59 PM
It would yes, just ran those numbers and got a base power of 44 for Hidden Power Ice =/ It's a start I guess, would you like to trade for it? =]

Haipho
2nd May 2011, 8:09 AM
What nature is your shiny eevee?

King Lawliet
2nd May 2011, 10:46 AM
What nature is your shiny eevee?
It has a Hardy nature

Haipho
2nd May 2011, 11:49 AM
Dang, i was hoping for modest.
If the Adamant timber under non Ev trained is NN, I can trade you a NN adamant terrakion.

King Lawliet
2nd May 2011, 11:51 AM
Dang, i was hoping for modest.
If the Adamant timber under non Ev trained is NN, I can trade you a NN adamant terrakion.
It is, is there any chance you know the IVs of that Terrakion?

Haipho
2nd May 2011, 11:56 AM
Um, i can use the serebii one.
I'll edit this post in abit.

Edit: the IVs are low with speed being 20.

SkittyOnWailord
2nd May 2011, 11:57 AM
I have an Adamant Zigzagoon with Extramspeed that is nicknamable. Can you tell me your movie Victini's stats (since you said you don't know its IVs)?

King Lawliet
2nd May 2011, 12:03 PM
I have an Adamant Zigzagoon with Extramspeed that is nicknamable. Can you tell me your movie Victini's stats (since you said you don't know its IVs)?
That really mostly applied to the EV'd Pokémon but anyway the IVs are 8/13/0/29/15/9

Edit: the IVs are low with speed being 20.
I'll pass on that so just trade me any junk Pokémon for the Timburr, PM me what you want it to be nicknamed and then we'll take it from there

SkittyOnWailord
2nd May 2011, 12:08 PM
That really mostly applied to the EV'd Pokémon but anyway the IVs are 8/13/0/29/15/9

Hmm. Was it picked up on 4/16/2011?

King Lawliet
2nd May 2011, 12:12 PM
Hmm. Was it picked up on 4/16/2011?
That it was, yes

SkittyOnWailord
2nd May 2011, 12:23 PM
That it was, yes

Then I don't need that one. I already have 2 of it. :p

King Lawliet
2nd May 2011, 12:24 PM
Then I don't need that one. I already have 2 of it. :p
That's okay =] Is there anything else you'd trade that Zigzagoon for?

SkittyOnWailord
2nd May 2011, 12:29 PM
That's okay =] Is there anything else you'd trade that Zigzagoon for?

Not unless your Win2011 Entei or Raikou have amazing IVs. :( Do they?

King Lawliet
2nd May 2011, 12:43 PM
Not unless your Win2011 Entei or Raikou have amazing IVs. :( Do they?
I'm afraid not, not unless you consider 25/17/27/30/22/9 for Entei and 5/4/23/22/21/13 for Raikou amazing but I doubt that =P

SkittyOnWailord
2nd May 2011, 12:55 PM
I'm afraid not, not unless you consider 25/17/27/30/22/9 for Entei and 5/4/23/22/21/13 for Raikou amazing but I doubt that =P

You're right. :p But I'm the OT of the Zigzagoon so I can always clone it and give you one later. I'll check your thread every few weeks to see if I see anything new I want.

threexl
2nd May 2011, 1:20 PM
hey there i unfortunatley have nothign your looking for but i was curious i have a shiny roserade in my pokemon diamond i also have i wanna say liek 7 masterballs and several rare candies and pp max alogn with a few other items on diamond aswell idk if your looking for items or not though but i was wodnerign if you would be willing to trade the

shiny roserade for the shiny axew?

then maybe that ev'd houndoom and the shiny eevee for some combination of the items

like for houndoom i can give 2mb's and 1-3 rare candies
and for the eevee i can let go of 2mb's like 6 rare candies and 2 pp max
traded over on some usless item mule pokemon lol

King Lawliet
2nd May 2011, 1:25 PM
hey there i unfortunatley have nothign your looking for but i was curious i have a shiny roserade in my pokemon diamond i also have i wanna say liek 7 masterballs and several rare candies and pp max alogn with a few other items on diamond aswell idk if your looking for items or not though but i was wodnerign if you would be willing to trade the

shiny roserade for the shiny axew?

then maybe that ev'd houndoom and the shiny eevee for some combination of the items

like for houndoom i can give 2mb's and 1-3 rare candies
and for the eevee i can let go of 2mb's like 6 rare candies and 2 pp max
traded over on some usless item mule pokemon lolI'm not looking for any shinies or items sorry, I can trade you them yes, PM me to let me know when you can trade =]

-Unicorno-
2nd May 2011, 1:36 PM
Actually I'd like these 2 pokemon, and I might be able to get the wish and seismic toss chansey

Axew- 19/31/30/4/31/31- Jolly- Mold Breaker
Ferroseed- 30/31/31/23/31/1- Relaxed- Spikes, Stealth Rock

King Lawliet
2nd May 2011, 1:51 PM
Actually I'd like these 2 pokemon, and I might be able to get the wish and seismic toss chansey

Ferroseed- 30/31/31/23/31/1- Relaxed- Spikes, Stealth RockSure thing, how will you be getting that Chansey?

kazzar
2nd May 2011, 2:36 PM
I am interested in these:

Pawniard- 7/31/10/31/13/31- Adamant- Revenge, Sucker Punch, Pursuit

and one of these 5, if not all:

Axew- 11/31/29/31/31/27- Adamant- Mold Breaker
Axew- 3/31/15/31/31/31- Adamant- Mold Breaker
Axew- 31/25/31/31/31/29- Adamant- Mold Breaker
Axew- 25/31/9/3/31/31- Jolly- Rivalry

I have some of the pokemon you want, just not with the natures you want. was there anything else you wanted?? Maybe I have it

King Lawliet
2nd May 2011, 2:40 PM
I am interested in these:

Pawniard- 7/31/10/31/13/31- Adamant- Revenge, Sucker Punch, Pursuit

and one of these 5, if not all:

Axew- 11/31/29/31/31/27- Adamant- Mold Breaker
Axew- 3/31/15/31/31/31- Adamant- Mold Breaker
Axew- 31/25/31/31/31/29- Adamant- Mold Breaker
Axew- 25/31/9/3/31/31- Jolly- Rivalry

I have some of the pokemon you want, just not with the natures you want. was there anything else you wanted?? Maybe I have it
Sure if you want them that's fine also whatever are on my Wants list are the only Pokémon I'm looking for really

kazzar
2nd May 2011, 2:42 PM
Sure if you want them that's fine also whatever are on my Wants list are the only Pokémon I'm looking for really

I do have some of those pokemon, just not with the Natures and moves you requested

King Lawliet
2nd May 2011, 2:58 PM
I do have some of those pokemon, just not with the Natures and moves you requested
Then I don't want them, sorry. PM me when you want to trade =]

kazzar
2nd May 2011, 3:02 PM
Then I don't want them, sorry. PM me when you want to trade =]

I can trade anytime, but it may take a while to get some of the pokemon with the specific natures, So I wil PM you

Khybon
2nd May 2011, 8:24 PM
Hey man im interesting in the Gen 3 Shiny Starters. I can offer Some Pokemon that u might be interested in but that arent on ur want list

King Lawliet
2nd May 2011, 8:25 PM
Hey man im interesting in the Gen 3 Shiny Starters. I can offer Some Pokemon that u might be interested in but that arent on ur want list
Depends really on what they are

Khybon
2nd May 2011, 8:52 PM
I know its not on your list but i do have a Legit TRU Regigigas

King Lawliet
2nd May 2011, 9:10 PM
It's alright thanks, I don't really want it =]

Khybon
2nd May 2011, 9:14 PM
Ahhh dangit i really need those lol. Ummm i can give u some Rotom

King Lawliet
2nd May 2011, 9:25 PM
Ahhh dangit i really need those lol. Ummm i can give u some Rotom
I'm only after the things on my list, what were you interested in anyway?

-Unicorno-
2nd May 2011, 10:23 PM
can you save the 2 pokes i want until we trade? also i only can get the chansy if they aren't event moves
EDIT: sorry can't do that, but I can soft reset for the Azelf in my Pt.

King Lawliet
2nd May 2011, 10:52 PM
can you save the 2 pokes i want until we trade? also i only can get the chansy if they aren't event moves
Sure thing, just PM me when you're ready to trade. Unfortunately the Chansey with Wish is indeed an event Pokémon.

-TOP PRIORITY-
I'm now looking for Synchronizers so if any body has Synchronizers feel free to offer me some, I'll put up a list of the natures I need in a bit which of course will be in my Wants list =]

Edit: Updated the Wants list to include Synchronizers

-Unicorno-
2nd May 2011, 10:56 PM
I can give you a synchronizer :P any nature.

liogarus
2nd May 2011, 11:56 PM
Hi! I would like the Feebas- Bold!
PM me please!

bidoofs_are_cool_too!
3rd May 2011, 6:59 PM
hey there :) very sorry but i can't give you that TRU arceus :(. My younger sister thought it would be fun to release it and save the game. Im really angry now because the event was up ages ago and i can't get another. Sorry again :(

Scorch5688
4th May 2011, 2:43 AM
I have a sassy synchronizer if you still need it. :D

Blackacer
4th May 2011, 4:37 AM
Wants :
Shiny latios UT

Have :
Lv 100 shiny darkrai [gotten from trade,dk if its legit]
Lv 100 shiny charizard
Lv 30 pikachu coloured pichu

Thats all the shiny i have D:

Event tat u might want :
Michina arceus

King Lawliet
4th May 2011, 2:43 PM
Finally got that Mienfoo with Hidden Power Ice, the game trolled me long enough but I won in the end so right now it's back to trades =]

hey there :) very sorry but i can't give you that TRU arceus :(. My younger sister thought it would be fun to release it and save the game. Im really angry now because the event was up ages ago and i can't get another. Sorry again :(
Don't worry about it, it's alright, sisters eh

I have a sassy synchronizer if you still need it. :D
I still do, though I may be getting that soon =]

Wants :
Shiny latios UT

Have :
Lv 100 shiny darkrai [gotten from trade,dk if its legit]
Lv 100 shiny charizard
Lv 30 pikachu coloured pichu

Thats all the shiny i have D:

Event tat u might want :
Michina arceus
Check my Wants list for things I do want =]

I really ought to update my Shiny list so that it lists the natures...I'll get right onto it [EDIT]....and I'm done with that, was a bit of a problem with the character count limit but I worked around that

*Shinies now have natures listed along with them*

Marcj400
5th May 2011, 6:55 PM
is you shiny ralts male?

King Lawliet
5th May 2011, 6:56 PM
is you shiny ralts male?
I have both male and female Shiny Ralts yes

Andrew1239
6th May 2011, 10:55 PM
I'm interested in the following:

- Axew- 3/31/15/31/31/31- Adamant- Mold Breaker
- Darumaka- 25/31/31/8/31/31- Adamant
- Deerling- 4/28/20/31/19/31- Adamant- Sap Sipper- Baton Pass, Agility
- Drilbur- 23/31/30/25/31/31- Adamant- Sand Rush
- Ferroseed- 30/31/31/2/31/27- Relaxed- Spikes, Stealth Rock
- Jellicent- 31/19/31/15/31/31- Bold- Water Absorb
- Karrablast- 31/31/31/23/28/2- Adamant- Shed Skin
- Klink- 22/31/31/14/31/31- Adamant- Plus
- Pawniard- 7/31/10/31/13/31- Adamant- Revenge, Sucker Punch, Pursuit
- Petilil- 29/23/31/31/31/31- Modest- Own Tempo
- Scraggy- 30/30/25/9/31/31- Naughty- Shed Skin- Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance
- Shelmet- 31/31/8/31/31/31- Timid- Hydration- Spikes
- Solosis- 31/16/31/31/26/31- Bold- Overcoat- Trick, Shadow Ball
- Timburr- 28/29/31/27/31/31- Brave- Guts- Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Bulk Up, Payback
- Tranquil- 30/30/30/31/31/31- Naive- Super Luck
- Tynamo- 29/31/15/5/31/31- Careful
- Venipede- 7/31/30/24/31/31-Jolly- Poison Point- Spikes, Toxic Spikes
- Yamask- 31/31/31/4/30/0- Hardy

I can offer you:

- Female DW lickitung level10
- Any bred pokemon from DW's in sig
- Adamant Taillow
- Jolly Teddiursa
- Modest or Adamant Tympole

tyranitar51
6th May 2011, 10:57 PM
any one have a male lv.100 scizor technican ability maxed EVs in attack and speed pm me if you doo

King Lawliet
6th May 2011, 11:04 PM
I'm interested in the following:

- Axew- 3/31/15/31/31/31- Adamant- Mold Breaker
- Darumaka- 25/31/31/8/31/31- Adamant
- Deerling- 4/28/20/31/19/31- Adamant- Sap Sipper- Baton Pass, Agility
- Drilbur- 23/31/30/25/31/31- Adamant- Sand Rush
- Ferroseed- 30/31/31/2/31/27- Relaxed- Spikes, Stealth Rock
- Jellicent- 31/19/31/15/31/31- Bold- Water Absorb
- Karrablast- 31/31/31/23/28/2- Adamant- Shed Skin
- Klink- 22/31/31/14/31/31- Adamant- Plus
- Pawniard- 7/31/10/31/13/31- Adamant- Revenge, Sucker Punch, Pursuit
- Petilil- 29/23/31/31/31/31- Modest- Own Tempo
- Scraggy- 30/30/25/9/31/31- Naughty- Shed Skin- Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance
- Shelmet- 31/31/8/31/31/31- Timid- Hydration- Spikes
- Solosis- 31/16/31/31/26/31- Bold- Overcoat- Trick, Shadow Ball
- Timburr- 28/29/31/27/31/31- Brave- Guts- Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Bulk Up, Payback
- Tranquil- 30/30/30/31/31/31- Naive- Super Luck
- Tynamo- 29/31/15/5/31/31- Careful
- Venipede- 7/31/30/24/31/31-Jolly- Poison Point- Spikes, Toxic Spikes
- Yamask- 31/31/31/4/30/0- Hardy

I can offer you:

- Female DW lickitung level10
- Any bred pokemon from DW's in sig
- Adamant Taillow
- Jolly Teddiursa
- Modest or Adamant Tympole
Sure thing but check my Wants list for things that am actually looking for =]

any one have a male lv.100 scizor technican ability maxed EVs in attack and speed pm me if you dooOr you could post it in the Scizor thread in the Family trades section?

Andrew1239
6th May 2011, 11:10 PM
Oh, i could try and get you a timid/modest suicune on HG or SS.

I'm just at the spot where you can catch it on there.

I can get a Uxie that you desire but it'll take a few weeks as i'm not near it at the moment -_-

King Lawliet
6th May 2011, 11:13 PM
Oh, i could try and get you a timid/modest suicune on HG or SS.

I'm just at the spot where you can catch it on there.

I can get a Uxie that you desire but it'll take a few weeks as i'm not near it at the moment -_-
That sounds good =] Would you be soft resetting for IVs?

Andrew1239
6th May 2011, 11:20 PM
sure thing, what IV's you prefer highest?

King Lawliet
6th May 2011, 11:31 PM
sure thing, what IV's you prefer highest?
Or RNGing, I don't mind either way =]

Preferably both SpAtk and Speed 30 or 31 if that's possible?

japanesetyperdriver
6th May 2011, 11:33 PM
best trader ever!! recommend him anytime

zwgiantsfan
7th May 2011, 3:28 AM
new addition adamant axew (31/31/31/15/31/31) 4 solar power charmander?

King Lawliet
7th May 2011, 3:29 AM
new addition adamant axew (31/31/31/15/31/31) 4 solar power charmander?
What are the IVs of the Charmander?

jirachiuser1
7th May 2011, 5:09 AM
Ive RNG'd a couple of pokemon that you may be interested in.
Victini Timid 31/30/31/31/31/31 UT
Virizion Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 UT
Terrakion Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 UT
Can you tell me which ones you are interested in if you are interested in any of them?

dragonuser™
7th May 2011, 6:11 AM
Hi am new to this but....
I would like to trade for your
level 28 donphan(ev trained)
your gyarados level 44(ev trained)
your level 36 Swampert
your level 54 Weavile
ferroseed(spikes stealth rock)
and your mienfoo(regenerator)

I have an obscene amount of 5th gen shinies and if you are looking for specific nature pokemon i can probably accomodate I also hav a good bit of legendaries and I am about to go catchcobalion virizion and terakion so i can get them with the natures u want

King Lawliet
7th May 2011, 3:46 PM
Hmmm, I think I'm going to get started on EV training some 5th Gen Pokémon really soon, therefore if you'd like any Non EV'd 5th Gen Pokémon it's best to grab them now before I've EV trained them =]

Ive RNG'd a couple of pokemon that you may be interested in.
Can you tell me which ones you are interested in if you are interested in any of them?
All of them actually =] What would you want in return?

Hi am new to this but....
I would like to trade for your
level 28 donphan(ev trained)
your gyarados level 44(ev trained)
your level 36 Swampert
your level 54 Weavile
ferroseed(spikes stealth rock)
and your mienfoo(regenerator)

I have an obscene amount of 5th gen shinies and if you are looking for specific nature pokemon i can probably accomodate I also hav a good bit of legendaries and I am about to go catchcobalion virizion and terakion so i can get them with the natures u wantYou're going to have to be a bit more specific with that.

I'm not interested in shiny Pokémon and I'd preferable would like the legendaries with the exact nature and with good IVs but yeah sure I don't mind trading them to you.

PM me to work out a trade =]

ZombieDeviant
7th May 2011, 6:37 PM
Can I get an Adamant Axew, Relaxed Ferroseed with spikes and stealth rock, a numel. I have Ferroseed with leech seed, but that's really it. Is there anything else you want? I do Ev training and moveset breeding if requested.

King Lawliet
7th May 2011, 6:38 PM
Can I get an Adamant Axew, Relaxed Ferroseed with spikes and stealth rock, a numel. I have Ferroseed with leech seed, but that's really it. Is there anything else you want? I do Ev training and moveset breeding if requested.
Just things in my Wants list really. PM me to work out a trade =]

Pokedex101
7th May 2011, 6:41 PM
I interested in your Axew- 31/31/31/19/29/31- Adamant but i dont have anything on your Wanted list

King Lawliet
7th May 2011, 6:42 PM
I interested in your Axew- 31/31/31/19/29/31- Adamant but i dont have anything on your Wanted list
That's fine, PM me to work out a trade :)

\Mightyena/
7th May 2011, 8:36 PM
I am interested in your EV trained:
Absol LVL 62
Electrivire LVL 33
And Blissey, LVL 60 something.

I can offer shinies, and a level 50 Barely trained Celebi.

King Lawliet
7th May 2011, 9:00 PM
I am interested in your EV trained:
Absol LVL 62
Electrivire LVL 33
And Blissey, LVL 60 something.

I can offer shinies, and a level 50 Barely trained Celebi.
Sorry, I'm not interested in Shinies =]

But yeah I'll trade you them =] PM me to discuss the trade

Filipasian1423
7th May 2011, 10:53 PM
Hey thank you sooo much for the trade!! I'll try to get things you want next time :) but thanks again you're awesome!

dudedudedudedude
8th May 2011, 1:46 AM
Hi I am interested in your Jolly Archen with Head Smash! Sadly I do not have much to offer because i havent played too much :(. But I do have a few random things such as an Adamant (just hatched) Tirtourga, my Samurott (lv 50) starter, and thats about it :/

King Lawliet
8th May 2011, 1:48 AM
Hi I am interested in your Jolly Archen with Head Smash! Sadly I do not have much to offer because i havent played too much :(. But I do have a few random things such as an Adamant (just hatched) Tirtourga, my Samurott (lv 50) starter, and thats about it :/
Check my Wants lists and don't worry if you don't have anything on it as I'll still trade with you anyway =]

Arbalest
8th May 2011, 10:12 PM
I saw you were looking for a DW Female gligar and i've got some (it has immunity not poison heal, gets poison heal when it evolves), i'd love the movie 2011 jolly victini but if not we can negotiate via PM/VM.

\Mightyena/
8th May 2011, 10:33 PM
J-Myc Can I get that EV'd Scizor?

King Lawliet
8th May 2011, 10:38 PM
I saw you were looking for a DW Female gligar and i've got some (it has immunity not poison heal, gets poison heal when it evolves), i'd love the movie 2011 jolly victini but if not we can negotiate via PM/VM.Sure thing, PM me to discuss a trade =]

J-Myc Can I get that EV'd Scizor?
Yes, PM me then I'll add you to the queue :)

jimboslice856
8th May 2011, 11:55 PM
i have a Bouffalant with 0 Speed IVs
i also have dw ponyta n dw taillow if ur interested
im interested in a shiny charmander n a shiny squirtle

Day Dreamer
9th May 2011, 12:13 AM
I have a female Gligar but no Posion Heal
I also have Azelf, and Thunderous but there not the Natures you want.

Intrest in your
Lv5, Bashful- Wish, Confusion, Rest

King Lawliet
9th May 2011, 12:14 AM
i have a Bouffalant with 0 Speed IVs
i also have dw ponyta n dw taillow if ur interested
im interested in a shiny charmander n a shiny squirtle
I don't need that Bouffalant anymore but PM me so we can discuss a trade =]

I have a female Gligar but no Posion Heal
I also have Azelf, and Thunderous but there not the Natures you want.

Intrest in your
Lv5, Bashful- Wish, Confusion, RestIt would have Immunity rather than Poison Heal. I'll trade you them however I don't want the Azelf or Thundurus as they are the wrong natures. PM me to discuss a trade =]

JASP01
9th May 2011, 12:20 AM
PM'd you...
Ten character limit now reached...

tskune
9th May 2011, 12:53 AM
are you the OT for the seviper and venipede?

King Lawliet
9th May 2011, 12:54 AM
PM'd you...
Ten character limit now reached...
Going through my PMs but I'm almost at yours =]

are you the OT for the seviper and venipede?The Seviper no but the Venipede I am yes

tskune
9th May 2011, 12:55 AM
hmm what about the yamask? :o
if you are, may i have the two for a JAP shiny whimsicott?

King Lawliet
9th May 2011, 12:58 AM
hmm what about the yamask? :o
if you are, may i have the two for a JAP shiny whimsicott?
I am with the Yamask yes and I'll trade them to you =]

As I said, I'm not interested in shiny Pokémon

tskune
9th May 2011, 12:59 AM
i know but its JAP, which makes it valuable for masuda method :3
please name the yamask lavender, and name the venipede wiggler

Blackacer
9th May 2011, 1:03 AM
Im interested in your ut movie mew can offer legit shiny deoxys

Astral Shadow
9th May 2011, 1:03 AM
I would like a shiny Venipede and shiny Ralts if it's female.

Most of my pokemon I EV trained myself, they're ok for EVs. I don't really have anything in your want list.....

King Lawliet
9th May 2011, 1:14 AM
i know but its JAP, which makes it valuable for masuda method :3
please name the yamask lavender, and name the venipede wiggler
I know but I don't want it. Send me a PM =]

Im interested in your ut movie mew can offer legit shiny deoxys
That's fine, I'll trade it to you but check the rules especially number 7 =]

I would like a shiny Venipede and shiny Ralts if it's female.

Most of my pokemon I EV trained myself, they're ok for EVs. I don't really have anything in your want list.....Okay then don't worry about it, just trade me any junk Pokémon =] Send me a PM when you can

Blackacer
9th May 2011, 1:19 AM
Yeah its lv 100 but if im noy wrong its ev'd train

King Lawliet
9th May 2011, 1:38 AM
Yeah its lv 100 but if im noy wrong its ev'd train
I'm just flat out not interested in Lv100 Pokémon, sorry

tskune
9th May 2011, 1:38 AM
PM sent~!!!

If U Seek Amy
9th May 2011, 1:44 AM
I am interested in your shiny Bashful Axew. I can offer a shiny UT Mareep or shiny BT Metagross.

King Lawliet
9th May 2011, 1:46 AM
PM sent~!!!
I'll reply as soon as I get to it :)

I am interested in your shiny Bashful Axew. I can offer a shiny UT Mareep or shiny BT Metagross.
You did read the part where I say I'm not interested in shinies? ;]

But yeah I'll trade them to you, send me a PM when you can

tskune
9th May 2011, 1:48 AM
okay thanks, by the way, if you like i can refer your shop to my leagues :3 and groups

Astral Shadow
9th May 2011, 1:57 AM
I sent my PM, just so you know :)

And thanks ahead of time, I really appreciate it!

King Lawliet
9th May 2011, 2:14 AM
okay thanks, by the way, if you like i can refer your shop to my leagues :3 and groups
Thanks, I'd appreciate that ^^

I sent my PM, just so you know :)

And thanks ahead of time, I really appreciate it!
I see it and I'll reply as soon as I can =]

Blackacer
9th May 2011, 2:20 AM
hey do u wan a channel jirachi for aura mew?

tskune
9th May 2011, 2:25 AM
referred~ i actually already reffered shadow to here lol

King Lawliet
9th May 2011, 2:45 AM
Hoooo boy, I really should get some sleep soon, really don't have the energy to keep dealing with offers for shinies and events which I clearly state I don't want -__-

hey do u wan a channel jirachi for aura mew?
No thanks =]

sasukeanditachi
9th May 2011, 3:15 AM
I have these/Can get these:

Double-Edge Jolly Eevee(Will have to wait as I have to beat one of Fire Red or Emerald to get the tutors)
Female Immunity Gligar
Timid/Modest/Calm Heatran(After having this diamond file for years, I still haven't gone after Heatran)
Karrablast with Megahorn, Pursuit and Knock Off

I need:
Lv50, Jolly- V-create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Searing Shot (If possible could I get 2 copies of this, 1 to ev and 1 for keeping UT)

Eved:

Exploud
Lv46
6/31/18/28/31/31
Modest

Gastrodon
Lv46
31/18/28/29/26/31
Calm
Sticky Hold

Manectric
Lv26
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
21/31/21/1/31/29
Timid
Static

King Lawliet
9th May 2011, 3:22 AM
I have these/Can get these:

Double-Edge Jolly Eevee(Will have to wait as I have to beat one of Fire Red or Emerald to get the tutors)
Female Immunity Gligar
Timid/Modest/Calm Heatran(After having this diamond file for years, I still haven't gone after Heatran)
Karrablast with Megahorn, Pursuit and Knock Off

I need:
Lv50, Jolly- V-create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Searing Shot (If possible could I get 2 copies of this, 1 to ev and 1 for keeping UT)

Eved:

Exploud
Lv46
6/31/18/28/31/31
Modest

Gastrodon
Lv46
31/18/28/29/26/31
Calm
Sticky Hold

Manectric
Lv26
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
21/31/21/1/31/29
Timid
Static
Dare I get my hopes up again for that Eevee? Okay I don't need that Gligar anymore but thanks. The rest I could do with very much so, PM me when you can

Yeah, I've had Diamond all these years and I haven't gone after Arceus yet.....oh wait...

If U Seek Amy
9th May 2011, 3:32 AM
I'll reply as soon as I get to it :)

You did read the part where I say I'm not interested in shinies? ;]

But yeah I'll trade them to you, send me a PM when you can

*Facepalm* How stupid of me XD It may have to be tomorrow.

jirachiuser1
9th May 2011, 4:57 AM

Could I get the EV trained Ninjask, Metagross and Cloyster for them?

King Lawliet
9th May 2011, 4:59 AM

Could I get the EV trained Ninjask, Metagross and Cloyster for them?
Sure, PM me when you can =]

SwaggerScrafty
9th May 2011, 5:31 AM
Um do you happen to have a FEMALE dream world corphish? and/or a few life orbs. If so id be willing trade scraggy with dragon dance, ice punch, drain punch and perfect attack ivs. Pm me if you do.

King Lawliet
9th May 2011, 5:32 AM
Um do you happen to have a FEMALE dream world corphish? and/or a few life orbs. If so id be willing trade scraggy with dragon dance, ice punch, drain punch and perfect attack ivs. Pm me if you do.
What I have listed is what I've got

SwaggerScrafty
9th May 2011, 5:45 AM
Sorry the list was long and i couldn't find what i was looking for.

King Lawliet
9th May 2011, 11:34 PM
***I finally got round to EV training some Gen V Pokémon so there are now new additions to that list, check it out when you can.

Also gave my Events list their own post so you can view it there.

Anyway, back to trades***

Sorry the list was long and i couldn't find what i was looking for.
That's why it's advisable to use the CTRL+F function =]

tskune
9th May 2011, 11:37 PM
hey J~ our you the OT of the woobat???

King Lawliet
9th May 2011, 11:40 PM
hey J~ our you the OT of the woobat???
Unfortunately not, if you wanted a nicknameable shiny Woobat, I don't think that would be a problem for me to get one

tskune
9th May 2011, 11:41 PM
really? it would be hard to find one :/ but im not sure yet, il come back after my shiny hunt, if i dont find one il come to you :3

King Lawliet
10th May 2011, 11:48 PM
I'm currently EV training a whole load of Gen V Pokémon so again expect major additions to that list

I currently have a load of legendaries from Victini to Cobalion that are just taking up space in my box so I'll be giving them away. I will actually release at the end of this week (Sunday) so if you want one you'll have to move fast =]

tskune
10th May 2011, 11:49 PM
are any of them shiny virizions J? :o

King Lawliet
11th May 2011, 12:12 AM
are any of them shiny virizions J? :oUnfortunately not

tskune
11th May 2011, 12:17 AM
awww...ive been hunting the trade forums for one...

Xman96
11th May 2011, 12:28 AM
So I just sent you a pm concerning the shiny Volcarona, shiny Venipede, and two other things that I can't remember...yeah. If we can work out a deal that would be great.

kekkid
11th May 2011, 12:32 AM
i am interested in the skarmony I can offer a shiny gyarados or a shiny zorua

King Lawliet
11th May 2011, 12:34 AM
So I just sent you a pm concerning the shiny Volcarona, shiny Venipede, and two other things that I can't remember...yeah. If we can work out a deal that would be great.
I see it, I'm just currently going through my PMs now so I'll get to it when I can =]

i am interested in the skarmony I can offer a shiny gyarados or a shiny zorua
I don't mind trading it to you but please take the time to read the rules =]

Xman96
11th May 2011, 12:44 AM
I see it, I'm just currently going through my PMs now so I'll get to it when I can =]

I don't mind trading it to you but please take the time to read the rules =]

Sorry if you thought I was being impatient. I just know that some people have rules that you have to post in the thread as well as send a pm. I just wanted to cover my bases. :)

Zibdas
11th May 2011, 1:56 AM
Hello, I'd like your shiny Golett. What out of your wants do you think It'd be worth? I'll happily go grab it for you.

King Lawliet
11th May 2011, 1:58 AM
Hello, I'd like your shiny Golett. What out of your wants do you think It'd be worth? I'll happily go grab it for you.
Entirely up to you =] I'd happy trade it for anything on that list if you have any

Astral Shadow
11th May 2011, 2:05 AM
I'm back :)

I'm interested in one of/both of your shiny Eevees. I really don't have much to offer still ;^^

King Lawliet
11th May 2011, 2:12 AM
I'm back :)

I'm interested in one of/both of your shiny Eevees. I really don't have much to offer still ;^^
That's quite alright =] But both Shiny Eevees? Where's this other Eevee you speak of? =P

Zibdas
11th May 2011, 2:36 AM
Entirely up to you =] I'd happy trade it for anything on that list if you have any

PM sending

Astral Shadow
11th May 2011, 2:38 AM
Oh sorry my mistake. I was looking under non-ev trained ^^;

I would like the one shiny Eevee lol

King Lawliet
11th May 2011, 2:40 AM
Oh sorry my mistake. I was looking under non-ev trained ^^;

I would like the one shiny Eevee lol
Sure thing, send me a PM when you can :)

tskune
11th May 2011, 2:40 AM
hi J! could i have an eevee :3

King Lawliet
11th May 2011, 2:42 AM
hi J! could i have an eevee :3
Sure, what Eevee as I have several different ones =]

naminexkeroppi
11th May 2011, 3:13 AM
I'm interested in your shiny litwick not sure what to offer though, check my shop?

tskune
11th May 2011, 3:14 AM
ermm...any really :3

King Lawliet
11th May 2011, 3:14 AM
I'm interested in your shiny litwick not sure what to offer though, check my shop?
I'd preferably would like anything in my Wants list but failing that then any junk Pokémon will do =]

ermm...any really :3
Okay then, PM me whenever you can =]

tskune
11th May 2011, 3:21 AM
PM'd~ waiting til you get to it :3

Team Legend's Dragonite
11th May 2011, 4:31 AM
I have a timid victini its ivs are 6/26/19/0/31/31I'd like your movie victini if possible

MotherRussia
11th May 2011, 6:58 AM
The only thing I have that you might want is a timid kyurem(sadly, not nicknamable.) It's shiny.(I know you said don't offer those, but it's the closest thing I have to something on your wants list) or I could offer crap pokes. Or maybe my DW poocheyana......I'm interested in your Shjny carvannaha and porygon. I could also offer you SEMI-crap pokemon.......

Time_2_Shine
11th May 2011, 7:05 AM
Interested in: Jellicent- 18/28/31/31/31/31- Bold- Water Absorb (under Non-ev'd pokes)
Have to offer: Modest/Timid Zorua UT with eggmove dark pulse
PM me if interested.

Galbatorix
11th May 2011, 7:55 AM
I am interested in these
excadrill
Lv31
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
24/31/31/30/27/31
Adamant
Sand Rush

Manectric
Lv26
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
21/31/21/1/31/29
Timid
Static
and

Kingdra
Lv32
12/2/15/19/26/2
Naughty
Swift Swim

Meganium
Lv32
252 HP+Def, 6 Speed
17/11/31/10/31/20
Bold

I offer a shiny scizor ev'd max attack max speed with adamant nature
shiny absol ev'd max attack max speed
shiny haxorus careful nature max attack and speed
shiny kirlia male adamant ev'd max attack and speed
shiny bisharp ev'd max attack max speed

Mork
11th May 2011, 9:36 AM
Hey J-Myc,

I'm collecting as much different grass type pokemon with different abilities and from different countries to breed the ultimate grass type pokemon.

I really need a male roserade for weather ball ...

Also any shiny or legendary grass type you have spare would be awesome.

PM me if you want to trade something.

King Lawliet
11th May 2011, 10:52 AM
I have a timid victini its ivs are 6/26/19/0/31/31I'd like your movie victini if possible
Ehh, that SpAtk....I don't want that Victini but PM me whenever you can

The only thing I have that you might want is a timid kyurem(sadly, not nicknamable.) It's shiny.(I know you said don't offer those, but it's the closest thing I have to something on your wants list) or I could offer crap pokes. Or maybe my DW poocheyana......I'm interested in your Shjny carvannaha and porygon. I could also offer you SEMI-crap pokemon.......
Just trade me junk Pokémon for the shiny Pokémon then =] Pm me when you can

Interested in: Jellicent- 18/28/31/31/31/31- Bold- Water Absorb (under Non-ev'd pokes)
Have to offer: Modest/Timid Zorua UT with eggmove dark pulse
PM me if interested.
You do know that I have a Wants list section? =]

I am interested in these
excadrill
Lv31
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
24/31/31/30/27/31
Adamant
Sand Rush

Manectric
Lv26
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
21/31/21/1/31/29
Timid
Static
and

Kingdra
Lv32
12/2/15/19/26/2
Naughty
Swift Swim

Meganium
Lv32
252 HP+Def, 6 Speed
17/11/31/10/31/20
Bold

I offer a shiny scizor ev'd max attack max speed with adamant nature
shiny absol ev'd max attack max speed
shiny haxorus careful nature max attack and speed
shiny kirlia male adamant ev'd max attack and speed
shiny bisharp ev'd max attack max speed
I'd be happy to trade you them but please take the time to read the rules =]

Hey J-Myc,

I'm collecting as much different grass type pokemon with different abilities and from different countries to breed the ultimate grass type pokemon.

I really need a male roserade for weather ball ...

Also any shiny or legendary grass type you have spare would be awesome.

PM me if you want to trade something.Yes that Roserade in my EV Trained Pokémon list is male =]

Iron Tyrant
11th May 2011, 11:38 AM
I know someone already offered you a shiny kyurem, but I would like to trade my timid kyurem for the shiny yamask, If you still have it and are willing. I caught it myself, so I can name it whatever you want. IVs: 18-19,24-25,2,28-29,16-17,and 18-19. I know that spread is not stellar, but it is workable(i think...). I also have many other shinies(junk stats), and am willing to trade 2 or even 3 (more if you truely insist) for the yamask. PM or reply if interested. Thanks

King Lawliet
11th May 2011, 12:02 PM
I know someone already offered you a shiny kyurem, but I would like to trade my timid kyurem for the shiny yamask, If you still have it and are willing. I caught it myself, so I can name it whatever you want. IVs: 18-19,24-25,2,28-29,16-17,and 18-19. I know that spread is not stellar, but it is workable(i think...). I also have many other shinies(junk stats), and am willing to trade 2 or even 3 (more if you truely insist) for the yamask. PM or reply if interested. Thanks
Ehh the IVs are somewhat better than the Timid Kyurem I have currently so I'd be happy to trade for it, PM me whenever you can =]

professoroak
11th May 2011, 10:16 PM
I'm interested in your Shiny Hasty Ralts. I can offer a [not shiny] UT Adamant Axew with 31 IVs in Attack, 25 in Sp.D and 25 in Speed, and I can't quite remember the rest. I can EV Train for you if you'd like, but from the OP it looks like you prefer your own EV spreads. I can breed for natures and high IVs as well if there was a certain Pokemon you're interested in.
I do have shinies I can trade for it, but I'd prefer not to because I'm trying to get more :)
I can PM if you'd like to make the trade a little more fair!

MotherRussia
11th May 2011, 10:32 PM
Ok, im also interested in the shiny adamant deoxys( i absolutely REFUSE to offer a crap poke for that) and the shiny impish togepi.

King Lawliet
12th May 2011, 12:43 AM
***Updated first post***

Right I'm back and the first thing I'm going to do it to update the EV trained Pokémon list as there are plenty of new additions so check that out =] After that it's reply to all your PMs then if I get time to I'll either EV train some more Pokémon or catch some Pokémon (possibly shinies)

Tomorrow (Thursday) I'll be available so if you had a pending trade send me a PM and then I'll reply when I can.

Just a little information about the order I do trades, I'll trade with the first person that sends me a PM then the next and so on but of course, as much as I like giving away practically free stuff, people who trade me things on my Wants will get first priority. Just thought I'd through that out there :)

I'm interested in your Shiny Hasty Ralts. I can offer a [not shiny] UT Adamant Axew with 31 IVs in Attack, 25 in Sp.D and 25 in Speed, and I can't quite remember the rest. I can EV Train for you if you'd like, but from the OP it looks like you prefer your own EV spreads. I can breed for natures and high IVs as well if there was a certain Pokemon you're interested in.
I do have shinies I can trade for it, but I'd prefer not to because I'm trying to get more :)
I can PM if you'd like to make the trade a little more fair!
I'm really looking for things in my Wants list but like I said failing that then just trade me anything as I don't mind. Send me a PM when you can =]

Ok, im also interested in the shiny adamant deoxys( i absolutely REFUSE to offer a crap poke for that) and the shiny impish togepi.
Then what will we do about that? D=
PM me when you can =]

memond
12th May 2011, 2:28 AM
what gender is your woobat?