PDA

View Full Version : Champ's Shiny/Legendary Trade Station

ShinyChamp
23rd April 2011, 1:58 AM
Hey guys I'm new to this so tell me if I'm doing something wrong.

I'm looking for a few pokemon in particular and am offering all the shinies I have, so these deals will only apply to certain people but hopefully you have what I want and I have what you want! :)

Haves: Shiny Adamant Machop (x2), Shiny Modest Misdreavus (x2), Shiny Modest Roselia (x2), Shiny Mild Ampharos, Shiny Naive Houndoom, Shiny Female Ralts (x2: Careful and Jolly), Shiny Male Naive Ralts, Event Brave Mew, Event Modest Celebi. ALL ARE LEGIT AND UT!

Wants: Shiny Eevee, Shiny Charmander, Shiny Beldum, Shiny Dratini, Shiny Exeggcute, Shiny Mudkip, Arceus, Darkrai, Deoxys, Jirachi.

I will also accept basically all shinies, and all pokemon I would trade for I would like to be UT and "good"-natured, but I know that can't always be possible so I won't count anything out. Preferrably I would also like the shinies to be low-leveled as I am hoping to use one on an in-game team (i.e. no event shiny eevees please)

Sorry if I'm being too specific but I really just like shiny pokemon and I have some extra shinies of value that I can trade for to add to my collection. Also the shinies I listed in my Wants section are particularly special to me and I would love to use them on a runthrough of my HeartGold, Pearl, or even Black.

Thanks!!

bidoofdude
30th January 2012, 4:49 AM
I have a jirachi event lv 5. kinda untouched (a few exp ponts) I am interested in your celebi. what level is it? pm me or ill pm you.bye

someguyrocks
30th January 2012, 11:11 AM
i've got several shiny eevees all from pokeradaring
a level 18 UT Impish Eevee
a level 18 UT Calm Eevee
a level 57 Quiet Eevee
a level 57 Bashful Eevee

that modest celebi (really preferred) looks good but if ur already comitted to trading that then maybe a shiny male ralts?

Tdotdems
10th February 2012, 9:05 PM
I have a shiny sassy ponyta ut, I would really like a shiny modest misdrevus if that's ok?

Forsaken Greninja
19th February 2012, 1:18 AM
I love houndoom and mistrevus ill offer my Shiny Dugtrio and Dodrio for them
Corection two different shinies if possible...

bjarneos
20th February 2012, 10:44 AM
event jirachi for event celebi?
jirachi is lvl 6 and his nature is impish

ToxicCreepshow
1st March 2012, 1:28 AM
I have a level 100 Adamant Nature Arceus that im willing to trade for your Celebi :O