PDA

View Full Version : League of Trials

MudkipsAreAwesome
23rd April 2011, 7:04 AM
Welcome to the League of Trials

http://imgur.com/XZogf.png
Welcome to the League of Trials. Here we test your skills in competitive battling, in the forms of Trials.
Be prepared to face a tough challenge as you progress through the Gym Guardians and on to the 4 Gate Keepers.
Be warned. Losing is NOT an option...
Yet if you think you have what it takes to conquer the League, no one is stopping you.
Come Forth, and may the flames of victory burn within you!

Here in the League of Trials we follow a different gym format.
Although there are still 8 gym leaders, each of them follow a different rule than the others; some may depend on skill, while others depend on luck to complete.
The League is PO only, for the only other League that fully supports PO is the LoS.

THOSE WITHOUT POKEMON ONLINE WILL BE DENIED!

And Without Further Ado, The Trail Of Valor Starts Now!

League Rules and Regulations:

1)Follow all SPPf rules.
2)Standard battle rules apply in all battles unless said so.
3)No spamming.
4)Counter teaming is allowed. You'll see why later...
5)Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, and Species Clause must be turned on in PO.
6)Each Gym Guardian can be only be faced once a day, unless otherwise stated so. Multiple Gym Guardians can be faced on the same day.
7)The Gym Guardians have to be defeated in order to face the 4 Gate Keepers.
8)Follow Smogon Tiers!
9)Use The Forms!
10)Please credit whoever you got the badge from. (GLs only)

Challenger Sign Up Sheet:
PO Name:
Time Zone:

Gym Guardian Sign Up Sheet:
PO Name:
Pokemon Representive:
Gym Name:
Description of Gym: (If using example just say it)
Breif Bio:
Timezone (In GMT format):

PM SomeoneIGuess this form, don't PM me. He is our officical tester. Do not post. Not that him will only select the good ones. Winning against him does not mean you get a spot, that also applies to losing. Losing does not mean you do not get the spot. It depends on whether he find you worthy to take the place. Don't be an idiot and PM the italics part. Be creative!

Gate Keeper Sign Up Sheet:
PO Name:
Pokemon Representive:
Gate Name:
Reason Behind name:
Breif Bio:
Timezone (In GMT format):

PM SomeoneIGuess this form, don't PM me. He is our officical tester. Do not post. Not that him will only select the good ones. Winning against him does not mean you get a spot, that also applies to losing. Losing does not mean you do not get the spot. It depends on whether he find you worthy to take the place. Don't be an idiot and PM the italics part.

The Gyms of Trials

Gym of Power
Special: Gym Leader uses Ubers.
All other standard rules apply.
Challenger gets 3 attempts a day.

Leader:
PO Name:
GMT:
Gym Statues:
Win/Losses:

Gym of Trust
Special: Challenger CANNOT switch out, unless under an influence of a move like Roar or U-turn.
Perish Song is banned.

Leader:
PO Name:
GMT:
Gym Statues:
Win/Losses:

Gym of Purity
Special: Challenger CANNOT use items. However, moves like Thief are allowed.
Feel free to abuse Acrobatics.

Leader:
PO Name:
GMT:
Gym Statues:
Win/Losses:

Gym of Will
Special: Mono Type battles here. The challenge chooses a type, then the Gym Guardian can counter type it.

Leader:
PO Name:
GMT:
Gym Statues:
Win/Losses:

Gym of Wisdom
Special: Use your wisdom on pokemon to create an awesome team. Two words to sum it up. ANYTHING GOES!

Leader:
PO Name:
GMT:
Gym Statues:
Win/Losses:

Gym of Restriction
Special: Challenger is restricted to a single generation. Evolutions from other gens are allowed. Eg. Mamoswine is allowed in both 2nd gen and 4th gen, but not 3rd gen.

Leader:
PO Name:
GMT:
Gym Statues:
Win/Losses:

Gym of Pressure
Special: Challenger is restricted to the UU tier.

Leader:
PO Name:
GMT:
Gym Statues:
Win/Losses:

Gym of Luck
Special: Metronome only. Good Luck to all.

Leader:
PO Name:
GMT:
Gym Statues:
Win/Losses:
---------------------------
Note that these are only examples of Gyms you could take up. Feel free to suggest another type of gym in your Gym Guardian Sign Up Form. Of course, you could use one of the examples.

-Darkrai00 US Eastern-
-Pokemon Trainer Xande -3GMT

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/a/a7/493Arceus_Flying_Dream.png/170px-493Arceus_Flying_Dream.png
Gym of Power
Special: Gym Leader uses Ubers.
Challenger gets 3 attempts a day.
Gym Guardian cannot change teams between attempts by the same challenger.

Guardian: Manaphyfan (He somehow got himself banned)
PO Name: [LoT] Manaphyfan
GMT: +8.00GMT
Gym Statues: -OPEN-
Win/Losses: 0/0

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/9/92/235Smeargle.png/150px-235Smeargle.png
Gym of Monochrome
Special: Both gym guardian and challenger use mono color teams, however, the challenger may not use any shiny pokemon while the gym guardian can.

Guardian: RoseSymphony
PO Name: Moonchild
GMT: ?
Gym Statues: Closed

http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp56/ALbOArBaN/586Sawsbuck-Summer.png
Gym of Pressure
Special: Challenger must use UU pokemon. Gym Guardian can use up to OU pokemon. All other standard rules apply.

Guardian: BLABO
PO Name: BLABO
GMT: ?
Gym Statues: -Open-

The Gate Keepers
Lose on one of them, you have to fight all four again. Otherwise, Standard Battle Rules apply to both Keepers and Challenger. When challenging the Gate Keepers, you will be unable to change between teams. State your team members by PM to MudkipsAreAwesome, for verification at later stages.

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l591/MudkipsAreAwesome/LandorusBanneragain.gif
Gate Keeper: MudkipsAreAwesome
PO Name: [LoT] Lostsoul
Timezone: +8.00GMT

http://i.imgur.com/CfsPn.png

Gate Keeper: SomeoneIGuess
PO Name: [LoT] SomeoneIGuess
Timezone: +8.00GMT[/CENTER]

The first person to triumph over the Gate Keepers becomes the Champion. The Champion has to be beaten for someone else to assume his place.

Current Champion: -

manaphyfan
23rd April 2011, 1:58 PM
Yay finally out , hey can u close my gym for awhile? Some provlems happening on my moise so i needa replace which takes 2-3 days

SomeoneIGuess
23rd April 2011, 2:08 PM
Dude, no one's going to challenge a League with 0 Leaders. Just like... Use the Touchpad thing or something. Unless you're using a Desktop, then we're screwed :P

Btw my PO Name is [LoT] Someone IGuess
And I hate the LoT. Stupid Char limit. One precious space... all gone. And Uh, I can't edit the OP since I didn't post the League. I'm going to freak because of that:

1) The "Examples" In the first spoiler (The Sign Up sheets one) is unnecessary. That was my idea, but since you removed the Examples I put in, remove it please.

2) "Examples of Gyms" Should be under the "Gyms" Spoiler. I know I put it that way, I'm sorry for that, but REALLY.

3) Lastly, the "When challenging the Gate Keepers, you will be unable to change between teams. State your team members by PM to MudkipsAreAwesome, for verification at later stages." Part is kinda too... obvious. Make it smaller font, on another paragraph.

Ok that's my nitpicking. I realised I used more vocabulary in this post than I do in English. Wait, I don't write anything in English.

Btw there's a striking resemblence to League of Shadows you know.

MudkipsAreAwesome
23rd April 2011, 2:39 PM
I used it as a template duh.
@Manaphy - Ur gym is closed. And yea, use the touch pad. Like me

manaphyfan
23rd April 2011, 2:57 PM
Uhh im using destop :( imma get a mouse replacement tmr

BlazingCold
24th April 2011, 12:09 AM
I applied for a gym.

EDIT: Close my gym for 2 days while I have to train up my water Pokes. I am going to use 6.

RoseSymphony
24th April 2011, 12:29 AM
I'm excited for this. I'll have fun with this theme. :3

SomeoneIGuess
24th April 2011, 12:35 AM
Wow, that was faster than I thought. Hey, Muddy, when do you think we'll have a full League?

And while you're filling up those E4 slots, get Yu Hua and his Dusclops to come. If he beat you that first time when you battled.

If anyone wants some pointers on how to beat me, my banner thing points out that I have a Raikou, Cobalion, and Gengar. Also there is no Staraptor.

Tollen
24th April 2011, 2:27 AM
I hope you don't mind if I apply for a gym spot.

MudkipsAreAwesome
24th April 2011, 3:31 AM
I applied for a gym.

EDIT: Close my gym for 2 days while I have to train up my water Pokes. I am going to use 6.

PO only. Pokemon Online only. Go download it. Can I post the link?

SomeoneIGuess
24th April 2011, 3:39 AM
Here's the link (http://www.pokemon-online.eu/)

If he wants to use his DS, it's up to him. Just that we "require" you to use PO since- well, we can't and most people use PO anyway. And no one's going to train a new pokemon to counter team the Uber gym or whatever. Also because we don't have B/W yet- and I'm waiting for Grey or whatever. Also Raikou hasn't been released in DW yet. And even then I'm really lazy to EV train. And I can't get my team because they're 5 Legendaries yadablahblhahblah

MudkipsAreAwesome
24th April 2011, 3:58 AM
Good arguements. I wished they had something like co editor or something.

SomeoneIGuess
24th April 2011, 4:19 AM
Huh? What are you talking about?

Hey do you know that I'm doing Challenge Cup now, and my Shedninja has Sandstorm?

manaphyfan
24th April 2011, 4:34 AM
Hey mudkip u wanna give the leaders gonna be some test? Btw i got y mouse replacement :D
Btw u gonna make badge?

MudkipsAreAwesome
24th April 2011, 5:14 AM
Badges are a waste of time. Supply your own badges. If you even feel like having one. And yes, wannabe gym leaders have to pass the evaluation battle.

Dynelegacy
24th April 2011, 6:33 AM
PM'd my gym app, hope you like it ^.^ if not let me know and i can adjust it or something.

manaphyfan
24th April 2011, 7:08 AM
Ohh :D Imma go take a look at my uber team :D

MudkipsAreAwesome
24th April 2011, 8:16 AM
Blargh~ Done.

manaphyfan
24th April 2011, 8:20 AM
Btw u gonna add something :D Like

Example :
Challengers Of LoS
Challenger 1 : MudkipsAreAwesome
Won : GoP [Gym Of Power] , GoT [Gym Of Trust]

If not u can replace them with badges example :

Challenger Of LoS
Challenger 1 : MudkipsAreAwesome
Won : -Badge Image-

Edit : Change My PO Name From [LoT] Blackacer TO [LoT] Manaphyfan / And open my gym :D

Tollen
24th April 2011, 8:25 AM
This should b a fun setup, this League.

MudkipsAreAwesome
24th April 2011, 8:33 AM
Oh yea, all Gym Leaders are automatically challengers for the sake of it.

manaphyfan
24th April 2011, 8:36 AM
?? What u saying? btw 2nd page alr lol

MudkipsAreAwesome
24th April 2011, 8:42 AM
As you can see, there are currently NO challengers. To keep it running, and for the sake of it, Gym Guardians and Gate Keepers can challenge the league. They just don't have to fill in the sign up form again. Of course, this is only the second day.

manaphyfan
24th April 2011, 8:59 AM
I use uber team and challenge? :D

MudkipsAreAwesome
24th April 2011, 9:08 AM
? Oh wait. Spam again. So...
What challenge? I can vs you now if that was what you meant.

manaphyfan
24th April 2011, 9:15 AM
i use my uber team? :D

MudkipsAreAwesome
24th April 2011, 9:25 AM
Whutever. Just argh. PO server.

manaphyfan
24th April 2011, 10:26 AM
Ps i was in game lol

Darkrai00
28th April 2011, 3:08 AM
PO Name: darkrai00
Time Zone: US eastern

I'd like to face the trials :P

Pokémon Trainer Xande
29th April 2011, 1:30 AM
Sign-up:

Gym of Will:
Leader: Pokémon Trainer Xande
PO Name: (OO) Gym Leader Xande
GMT: -3
Gym Statues: Can someone explain this?
Win/Losses: Can someone explain me this?

Prinny
29th April 2011, 2:20 AM
we can use ubers in the gym of will?

MudkipsAreAwesome
29th April 2011, 1:01 PM
Sign-up:

Gym of Will:
Leader: Pokémon Trainer Xande
PO Name: (OO) Gym Leader Xande
GMT: -3
Gym Statues: Can someone explain this?
Win/Losses: Can someone explain me this?

Use the forms. And no, you can't sue ubers.

Tollen
29th April 2011, 1:31 PM
Hey, I talked to you guys a while ago about my gym and I just need to be evaluated, bu I'm in GMT -5
I never see you guys on. Can you give me a time you think we could battle in PO?

MudkipsAreAwesome
29th April 2011, 1:39 PM
How about now? I'm normally found in the PO server, same as SomeoneIGuess. But PO server is offline now, so I'm in PokemonBattleCenter.

Edit: I'm offline now, so contact SomeoneIGuess for your test. Beware, he's good.

Tollen
29th April 2011, 3:01 PM
Yeah, I'm at school. Lol

I don't mind battling hard opponents.

MudkipsAreAwesome
29th April 2011, 3:23 PM
Then PM him. He is the same timezone as me, but he's online more often, and I hate to admit it, but he's better than me.

Tollen
29th April 2011, 6:31 PM
What is your Time Zone?

MudkipsAreAwesome
30th April 2011, 3:22 AM
+8 GMT. Oh well...

Tollen
30th April 2011, 3:55 AM
Crap... That's a big difference.

SomeoneIGuess
30th April 2011, 9:29 AM
Hey hey, people, stop PMing me because I can't use my laptop since it's exam time and my mom hid my laptop somewhere until my exams are over. And I do my english homework. So yeah.

Stop PMing me until the 12th of May. Or until I do my english homework- Which is never. If you wanna PM me, then expect a long wait.

And I'm not that good. I lost to a Timburr on PO.

MudkipsAreAwesome
30th April 2011, 10:11 AM
You were left with a poisoned Latias. She was left with a Timburr. That was a 1v1 situation.

I lost to her 5-0. 5-0! You lost 1-0.

MudkipsAreAwesome
1st May 2011, 6:04 AM
Actually, Darkrai was the first if you've read, but welcome!

SomeoneIGuess
1st May 2011, 8:36 AM
IT WAS AN EASY 2HKO. I lost because I overestimated that thing's HP. And SDef.

Hey can I be a leader and an E4?

Rules: Challenger must not use Pokemon with a BST of over 580.

badmanjaro
1st May 2011, 8:47 AM
Gym Guardian Sign Up Sheet: badmanjaro
PO Name: Dont use PO
Pokemon Representive: Kingdra
Gym Name: Gym of Faith
Description of Gym: (If using example just say it)- Using a rain dance team. Watch out.
Breif Bio: I love dragon pokemon! That's it too it. Yes there are dragon pokemon on my team!
Timezone (In GMT format): GMT -4

PM SomeoneIGuess this form, don't PM me. He is our officical tester. Do not post. Not that him will only select the good ones. Winning against him does not mean you get a spot, that also applies to losing. Losing does not mean you do not get the spot. It depends on whether he find you worthy to take the place. Don't be an idiot and PM the italics part. Be creative!

SomeoneIGuess
1st May 2011, 9:04 AM
Gym Guardian Sign Up Sheet: badmanjaro
PO Name: Dont use PO
Pokemon Representive: Kingdra
Gym Name: Gym of Faith
Description of Gym: (If using example just say it)- Using a rain dance team. Watch out.
Breif Bio: I love dragon pokemon! That's it too it. Yes there are dragon pokemon on my team!
Timezone (In GMT format): GMT -4

Besides, I'm not testing anyone until I get my com back. Looks like it'll be never, so D:

AND YOU MUST BE ABLE TO USE PO OTHERWISE DENIED. B2 GO MAKE IT IN CAPS. AND IN RED. AND UH.

LIKE THIS

SomeoneIGuess
1st May 2011, 10:34 AM
Who asked you to mess up that trade.

10. Don't make/use multiple accounts.

I have a bad bad feeling about this...

MudkipsAreAwesome
1st May 2011, 11:56 AM
LOL. THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY. Oh wait. You read the rules?!?! All I use is common sense to not get banned. And that's a good suggestion.

SomeoneIGuess
1st May 2011, 12:15 PM
No I didn't. I knew there was a 'NO MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS' rule. So copy and paste!

I know because of... yeah you know.

Pokémon Trainer Xande
1st May 2011, 11:39 PM
IT WAS AN EASY 2HKO. I lost because I overestimated that thing's HP. And SDef.

Hey can I be a leader and an E4?

Rules: Challenger must not use Pokemon with a BST of over 580.

I 'm a new Metagame battler. Would you kindly explain me what is BST?

Also, I can try to make some badges. No need to credit (if I do them), but I can 't assure they will get nice.

RoseSymphony
2nd May 2011, 12:11 AM
I 'm a new Metagame battler. Would you kindly explain me what is BST?

Also, I can try to make some badges. No need to credit (if I do them), but I can 't assure they will get nice.

BST = Base Stat Total. As the name suggests, the BST is the sum of the Pokemon's Base Stats.

SomeoneIGuess
2nd May 2011, 1:22 AM
Badges would be great. And yeah, Rose pointed out BST already. Mainly to stop all the base 600 Legends and Landorus. Base 580 Legends are fine by me. So, Mudkipman, can I be both a GL and an E4?

manaphyfan...

11. Don't evade bans or let a banned member use your account
-.-
Ok, NOW it looks bad. Apparently this results in Perma/IP Ban. Which is very, very bad.

In more singaporean english this translates to:
Don't let your friend use your account or else you both also kenna ban.

MudkipsAreAwesome
2nd May 2011, 4:43 AM
@SomeoneIGuess-Yes you can, or at least until the GL list is filled and someone comes along wanting to be a GL. You are like a filler.
And it also can translate to: Dun let ur friend use ur account or later you both tio ban.

SomeoneIGuess
2nd May 2011, 4:48 AM
Proof that I suck at languages. Includes Hokkien(?) and Singlish. And English and Mandarin.

(Yeah I can be a GL. But I can't battle anyone. No com. I'll make a team on the com then battle)

Wait who do I need to test again?
Tollen, Darkrai, BLABO, 00swms, Xande, Uhh...
(Crap I deleted my PMs -.-)

MudkipsAreAwesome
2nd May 2011, 4:56 AM
Whuteva. And kenna is used more often than tio.

Blackacer
2nd May 2011, 10:16 AM
Lol im trying out other pokemon trade forum but i think serebii is the most organized and neatest...
Oh btw hey u both got pkm black and white bo?

MudkipsAreAwesome
2nd May 2011, 10:45 AM
Lol im trying out other pokemon trade forum but i think serebii is the most organized and neatest...
Oh btw hey u both got pkm black and white bo?

Lets do this by PM. This is a league, not a chat room. And no, we don't have pkn Black or White. I just use the rom version in the computer and Someone is waiting for the grey or whatever its called before he buys the game.

Blackacer
2nd May 2011, 1:07 PM
Lol last message :D
Do u know that there wont be grey >.< nintendo's world news reveal that there wont be pokemon grey as masuda(pokemon creater) said that its all stop in this generation...
Im waiting for grey too last time but after i saw that from nintendo world news web , i went to brought white lol

SomeoneIGuess
2nd May 2011, 2:11 PM
WHAT NO GREY?!!!!!!

Great, no move tutor -.-

Everyone pray that somehow Dream World lets you get more than just Stealth Rock and Bounce. Otherwise we have sucky movepools and the 5th Gen metagame will be 6 sweepers on every team.

(Time to get White... But do I want to? Like, yeah I do but if Mudman doesn't get Black, then NAH)

[I have ~50S$! That's more than enough for White]

MudkipsAreAwesome
2nd May 2011, 3:45 PM
A Spanish website recently interviewed staff from GameFreak where they declared there won’t be a third Unova Pokémon game. Fans have dubbed the assumed title “Pokémon Grey Version” since Grey is a mixture of Black and White, as the name metaphorically suggests, Pokémon Grey Version would take the best parts from Black and White, mix them together and add a few new features which would warrant it an original experience. GameFreak have done this with the past four generations as seen with Pokémon Yellow Version, Pokémon Crystal Version, Pokémon Emerald Version and most recently, Pokémon Platinum Version.

I think there is a grey. Like the argument said, saying things about grey just after b/w was released will hurt the sales. And 3DS is coming out, they might render the graphics to be 3D, so it might take a while.

But, THIS IS A LEAGUE. Open a new thread for this. The argument ends here.

Edit. I just ended this, but I found something else to pipe your interests. Hmmm I'll PM you.

Pokémon Trainer Xande
3rd May 2011, 1:59 AM
OK. I changed my mind (again) and I want to be a Gym Leader:

PO Name: Alexander, the Great
Pokemon Representive: Lucario
Gym Name: Solo Gym
Description of Gym: 1vs1 OU battles only. Any items, any pokémon that isn 't Uber.
Breif Bio: Alexander 's a Black Belt. He 's blond, while he uses lens in his eyes for the being of the red color.
Timezone (In GMT format): -3 GMT

P.S: Making userbars. Will post when they are done. No need for credits if you want to use them.

SomeoneIGuess
3rd May 2011, 6:24 AM
Hey, "Alexander, The Great" is too long for a PO name.

And your bio is weird.

Blackacer
3rd May 2011, 9:20 AM
lol plus u need [LoT] at the front

SomeoneIGuess
3rd May 2011, 9:24 AM
No, you don't.

Blackacer
3rd May 2011, 9:41 AM
mudkip told me to put -.-

MudkipsAreAwesome
3rd May 2011, 10:37 AM
OK. I changed my mind (again) and I want to be a Gym Leader:

PO Name: Alexander, the Great
Pokemon Representive: Lucario
Gym Name: Solo Gym
Description of Gym: 1vs1 OU battles only. Any items, any pokémon that isn 't Uber.
Breif Bio: Alexander 's a Black Belt. He 's blond, while he uses lens in his eyes for the being of the red color.
Timezone (In GMT format): -3 GMT

P.S: Making userbars. Will post when they are done. No need for credits if you want to use them.

PM! PM! PM!
READ THE DAMNED POST!
PO NAME: Too Long (No need for LoT)
Pokemon Representative: Whatever...
Gym Name: Whatever...
Description: You got it right, but the rules are supposed to give the advantage to the GL, not give them equal footing. And 1v1 is tooooooo short. Find a way to make it longer.
Brief Bio: OF YOURSELF!

SomeoneIGuess
3rd May 2011, 11:22 AM
No, any rule that the Leader sets will give him an advantage. If the rule is 'All participants must use a weather team', then the leader must be good at weather.

MudkipsAreAwesome
3rd May 2011, 11:28 AM
No, any rule that the Leader sets will give him an advantage. If the rule is 'All participants must use a weather team', then the leader must be good at weather.

For all you know, the challenger might be better at using weather.

Off topic: And I proved you wrong! I made a legit Pokemon using PokeGen. Even the legality checker on Smogon said so. HA!

SomeoneIGuess
3rd May 2011, 11:32 AM
Still, DONT TRADE IT.

And what, is the challenger going to be good at Ubers, UU, Weather, Monotype, Monocolor, Mono-Egg Group, NU and Metronome?

No!
(Duh)

Besides, the E4 are EASIER to beat that the GLs if all the GLs have an advantage. The E4 makes sure that no one gets past by using different tactics each and having different weaknesses.

MudkipsAreAwesome
3rd May 2011, 11:55 AM
Still, DONT TRADE IT.

And what, is the challenger going to be good at Ubers, UU, Weather, Monotype, Monocolor, Mono-Egg Group, NU and Metronome?

No!
(Duh)

Besides, the E4 are EASIER to beat that the GLs if all the GLs have an advantage. The E4 makes sure that no one gets past by using different tactics each and having different weaknesses.

Why the hell would I trade it and get myself boycotted in the forums? @E4 part, the challenger cannot change teams, and must win all 4 in a row. That, is much harder than the Ubers Gym.

Edit: Now you won't know if the pokemon you just got was hacked now that there are "Legit" Pokemon running around in the GTS.

SomeoneIGuess
3rd May 2011, 12:20 PM
Yeah but the leaders still get to decide on their own rules. Then they can just "Can only use NU pokemon" the challenger and AUTOWIN!

Yeah, like the level 37 Ninjask I got across GTS was PokeGen/Sav'ed. Or the Togepi with Extrasensory as an Egg move that was lv 1. Yeah I know. BUT STILL DONT TRADE IT.

What's boycotted?

MudkipsAreAwesome
4th May 2011, 2:49 AM
Google is your best friend. xD.

Blackacer
4th May 2011, 4:47 AM
Lol mudkip u should make a XAT chat box or chat room so cuz this os getting like a discussion thread

MudkipsAreAwesome
4th May 2011, 4:05 PM
How? 10char

Blackacer
7th May 2011, 5:41 AM
I made mine lol look my trade chat room

SomeoneIGuess
14th May 2011, 11:58 AM
Ok so I assume we're back?

(Goes of to PM those guys...)

parado22
14th May 2011, 12:03 PM
I think quite place comments. :)

Blackacer
14th May 2011, 3:51 PM
im so bored... No challengers... Btw u guys got ur black or white alr? If u have take a look at my trade shop :D