PDA

View Full Version : What did your mystery egg hatch into?

Auraninja
29th April 2011, 4:50 AM
For those that got the egg that could hatch into three different Pokemon via event, which one did you get your egg to hatch into: Pidove, Pansage, or Axew?

For the fun of it, I saved after the egg, so it could be a surprise. I got an Axew, which is great because I liked it in the anime (from what I've seen from Pokemon: Black and White anime).

So what did yours hatch into?

ChosenDev
29th April 2011, 5:06 AM
I went to the Mall today, got dragged around by my sister to every clothing store, and it turns out they closed Toys R Us for good at the Mall a week ago. :(

I guess I gotta find another one.

DBK
29th April 2011, 5:19 AM
I just got my eggs today (one for B one for W). Haven't picked them up yet. Going to see if I can SR for an Axew. If it's IVs and ability are what Serebii said it would be, it would save a lot of time training-wise. Will update and vote when I'm done.

Edit: Yeah, just realized what I wrote(it's late leave me alone :)). The eggs are already predetermined. I hope I don't get a pidove. -_-

Endoplasmic Reticulum
29th April 2011, 5:47 AM
Meh I don't think I'm going to get it

DBK
29th April 2011, 5:50 AM
Meh I don't think I'm going to get it

Having that Axew would be boss, though. Hey, if you don't get it, you can always trade for one. :)

Auraninja
29th April 2011, 6:06 AM
Edit: Yeah, just realized what I wrote(it's late leave me alone :)). The eggs are already predetermined. I hope I don't get a pidove. -_-
So it is determined when you download the egg? That would make sense, making it more of a surprise that way.

Heck, I didn't really care what I would get. I did this event mainly for fun. The only bad thing about getting Axew is now I have two, the one with good nature/ IV personality combo, and the special one from the egg. I don't know what to do yet.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
29th April 2011, 6:15 AM
Having that Axew would be boss, though. Hey, if you don't get it, you can always trade for one. :)

What's so special about that Axew?

DBK
29th April 2011, 6:21 AM
What's so special about that Axew?

Max IVs in HP, Attack, and Sp Attack. And a nature to compliment that. That's pretty good. :)

Auraninja
29th April 2011, 6:24 AM
Max IVs in HP, Attack, and Sp Attack. And a nature to compliment that. That's pretty good. :)
I thought I got one with Alert to Sounds, a Speed IV personality. Is that one maxed as well?

Edit: A source is showing me that it is Attack, Sp. Attack and Speed.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
29th April 2011, 6:24 AM

Wow seems awesome. I already have a Haxorus though.

Is this event still active?

Auraninja
29th April 2011, 6:26 AM

Should be, it just started yesterday.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
29th April 2011, 6:27 AM
Should be, it just started yesterday.

Oh okay. Maybe I'll grab one if I'm in my mall

DBK
29th April 2011, 6:29 AM

I meant At, Sp At, and Spd.

It ends 5/31.

Good luck, because you have just as good a chance of getting the other two. :)

Endoplasmic Reticulum
29th April 2011, 6:30 AM
I meant At, Sp At, and Spd.

It ends 5/31.

Good luck, because you have just as good a chance of getting the other two. :)

I don't want a Axew. I would like a Scraggy tbh

DBK
29th April 2011, 6:32 AM
I don't want a Axew. I would like a Scraggy tbh

Unfortunately, your options are either Axew, Pidove, or Pansage.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
29th April 2011, 6:40 AM
Unfortunately, your options are either Axew, Pidove, or Pansage.

Oh I thought it was either Axew Pidove or Scraggy.

I guess I'd like a Pidove...

DBK
29th April 2011, 6:44 AM
Oh I thought it was either Axew Pidove or Scraggy.

I guess I'd like a Pidove...

Scraggy is part of another event. Yeah, these are supposed to be based on the pokemon of Ash, Iris, and Cilan.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
29th April 2011, 6:53 AM
Scraggy is part of another event. Yeah, these are supposed to be based on the pokemon of Ash, Iris, and Cilan.

Thank you, I realized that

Sircharles
29th April 2011, 6:57 AM
The poke I dispise the most is the one I hatched.... Pidove.... Thank goodness for two copies of the game...

DBK
29th April 2011, 7:08 AM
Thank you, I realized that

:cool:

The poke I dispise the most is the one I hatched.... Pidove.... Thank goodness for two copies of the game...

Yeah I jinxed myself and got Pidove also. :(

Hopefully I'll be luckier with White.

O_o'
29th April 2011, 7:38 AM
I got an Axew :D

DBK
29th April 2011, 7:40 AM
I got an Axew :D

Darn you.... :p

kingpee012
29th April 2011, 12:12 PM
Who goes to Toys R Us in Great Mall Milpitas CA? I went there last time to get a Ash's Pikachu and they don't have wireless distribution there. :( Idunno if they have the egg event. So don't really know if i'm gonna get it. :( Sucks for me.

Vanderoth
29th April 2011, 12:26 PM
I personally got the Axew, slapped a choice scarf on it, with ev training in attack and speed, and had some fun via random matchup with it tonight. Was good time.

Missingno. Master
29th April 2011, 12:41 PM
I didn't get to Toys R Us yet, but in March, I got the Japanese equivalent of the Axew off the GTS. Egg obtained in Pokemon Event, Naive nature, Mold Breaker, Scratch and Dragon Rage, 31 IV in Speed, the works. EV trained it, leveled it up, evolved it, it's now a level 100 Haxorus. I'll still be going, though, because the possibility of getting that Axew again would so be worth it.

Domiciwah
29th April 2011, 1:00 PM
I got the japanese wifi event and I got an Axew! I haven't trained it at all, it' still UT!

lucario beast
29th April 2011, 1:04 PM
i got pidove i wanted axew and pansage but mostly sxew come on white bring me luck

MewTwoEx
29th April 2011, 1:29 PM
I got an Axew ^_^

Lorde
29th April 2011, 9:41 PM
If I told you, it wouldn't be a mystery. Mine hatched into Pidove. I had a weird feeling that it would hatch into the most generic Pokemon possible and it looks like I was right. I was going to attempt to soft reset for a different Pokemon, but I remembered that the egg's information was set when it was sent to the game. FML. I decided to toss Pidove around a bit and now it's sitting in my PC, licking its wounds.

DBK
29th April 2011, 10:11 PM
Darn.....guess I jinxed myself big time....2 pidove.....T^T

-Unicorno-
29th April 2011, 10:22 PM
Darn.....guess I jinxed myself big time....2 pidove.....T^T

lol, I never got the event yet, but going tomorrow.

DBK
29th April 2011, 10:26 PM
lol, I never got the event yet, but going tomorrow.

Break out your 4 leaf clover, lucky rabbit's foot, and horseshoe.....you're going to need them. :p

Bracer
29th April 2011, 10:39 PM
I got Pansage and Pidove, but I've already set up a trade to pawn my Pansage and acquire the Axew.

DBK
29th April 2011, 10:45 PM
I got Pansage and Pidove, but I've already set up a trade to pawn my Pansage and acquire the Axew.

When you get the Axew, want to trade it for my Pidove? That way you'll have a matching pair. :D

creature
29th April 2011, 10:52 PM
is it US based only? or can i do it in the uk ?

PokemasterAustin
29th April 2011, 10:56 PM
I got pidove. :(
I do like pidove but I already have a level 74 female unfezant. :/
I also have a haxorus and a pansage so it really wouldn't have mattered.
I walked into toys r us thinking it was the scraggy event. I saw the sign and said: crap, I wanted scraggy! I hope US gets that event too though.

Dunsparce4prez
29th April 2011, 11:11 PM
Going to get tomorrow. Hey, does anyone know if the gift is on 24/7 in the store? Like if I stand by the entrance when it's closed will it work?

Sidenote: the first Gamestop I went to to get the celebi had their device to distribute stolen. Luckily there was one across the street.

Nebbio
29th April 2011, 11:21 PM

Did no one else get a Pansage?

Motorized
29th April 2011, 11:32 PM
I haven't gotten the egg yet. Although, I'm gonna try and go. Hopefully I won't get pidove o_o

Ultimate Glalie
30th April 2011, 12:22 AM
I got a Pidove on Black and a Pansage on White from the Japanese event last year. Was hoping for an Axew, but oh well.

pokandy
30th April 2011, 1:52 AM
I got an axew on black. Still havnt hatched my white egg. That game is only at the first gym and I don't have the bike yet =X

Cassiopeia
30th April 2011, 2:15 AM
I might go...but if I do I hope I get a pansage...because its the ONlY ONE of the three elemental monkeys I cannot find!!! STUPID PANPOURS!!!
But with my rotten luck, ill probably get an axew or pidove...

DBK
30th April 2011, 2:26 AM
I might go...but if I do I hope I get a pansage...because its the ONlY ONE of the three elemental monkeys I cannot find!!! STUPID PANPOURS!!!
But with my rotten luck, ill probably get an axew or pidove...

If you get an Axew, I'll trade you one of my pansages (not from this event) for it. :D

metagrossman4
30th April 2011, 2:28 AM
i got pansage... sigh. i really wanted axew. well hopefully my one on white will be axew

Electric
30th April 2011, 3:26 AM
I'm not going to get it. I dislike events at Toys R Us. What's next, events at Boys and Girls Club? This is just making events less likely to be downloaded. Why can't they do it over Wifi?

DBK
30th April 2011, 5:35 AM
I'm not going to get it. I dislike events at Toys R Us. What's next, events at Boys and Girls Club? This is just making events less likely to be downloaded. Why can't they do it over Wifi?

Because they know not everyone has access to wifi.

I happen to like brick-and-mortar events. It makes the acquisition of the pokemon or item feel more meaningful. The wifi ones just feel like I am trading with somebody. Convenient, but not as exciting.

Deesturbed
30th April 2011, 6:19 AM
Axew. I honestly didn't really care which I got, but I suppose Axew is my favorite out of the three. I was mostly hoping that I didn't get Pansage just because I dislike it.

Vanderoth
30th April 2011, 10:48 AM
Going to get tomorrow. Hey, does anyone know if the gift is on 24/7 in the store? Like if I stand by the entrance when it's closed will it work?

Sidenote: the first Gamestop I went to to get the celebi had their device to distribute stolen. Luckily there was one across the street.

I stood outside Toys R Us after hours at the entrance, was right next to the glass, but it worked. So, it just might for you as well.

~Light
30th April 2011, 10:57 AM
I can't get the Mystery Egg :(

OPTICS
30th April 2011, 7:37 PM
I think DBK gave me some of his bad luck. My first ever event and I got the crappy one.... Yeah, its a Pidove. I saved before it hatched so I'm just going to keep it unhatched so I don't accidentally release it.

DBK
30th April 2011, 9:51 PM
I can't get the Mystery Egg :(

You can't get to a toys r us?

I think DBK gave me some of his bad luck. My first ever event and I got the crappy one.... Yeah, its a Pidove. I saved before it hatched so I'm just going to keep it unhatched so I don't accidentally release it.

Lol If I can't have Axew, NO ONE CAN!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! >:}

kingpee012
1st May 2011, 12:51 AM
Unfortunately, I got Pidove. :( I tried to softreset it but I realized that the outcome is always pidove.

They should have just put Ash's Scraggy instead Ash's Pidove. Very disappointing. :(

DBK
1st May 2011, 12:55 AM
Unfortunately, I got Pidove. :( I tried to softreset it but I realized that the outcome is always pidove.

They should have just put Ash's Scraggy instead Ash's Pidove. Very disappointing. :(

Scraggy is the next one, I think. He didn't have it when this event started in Japan, thus pidove.

StingrayKurt
1st May 2011, 2:31 PM
I was very unlucky and got two little Pidoves, instead of getting at least one Axew like I had hoped for. If any of you had gotten lucky enough to get two of Axew or just dont want him and would like Pidove please PM me so we can make a trade.

Thanks
Kurt

The Flash
2nd May 2011, 12:40 AM
Both me and my brother got axew. I feel like each toys r' us gets given a set pokemOn to b distributed.

On another note...if I went to a different toys r' us, could I get another egg?

ChaosEsper
2nd May 2011, 1:08 AM
Went w/ a friend today and got an axew, not sure what she got. Putting him aside until I feel like getting around to training him up though.

Poke_Cannon
2nd May 2011, 1:14 AM
boo.. why cant it be wifi..

im not going to a toys r us lol

Dr. Eeviil
2nd May 2011, 1:17 AM
Well, I got a female Pidove (named it DovesRus), that is "decent overall" and an Attack stat that couldn't be any better.

Zypha
2nd May 2011, 1:28 AM
awww i got no transportation, so guess i got to get an axew the old fashioned way then.

Cyko39
2nd May 2011, 4:09 AM
Both me and my brother got axew. I feel like each toys r' us gets given a set pokemOn to b distributed.

On another note...if I went to a different toys r' us, could I get another egg?

I was thinking the same thing before we got our eggs, but I got a pansage & my wife got axew. We got our eggs at the same time, at the samy TRU

Dunsparce4prez
2nd May 2011, 4:12 AM
Pansage. My son got an axew on his black.

Guywhoiam
3rd May 2011, 2:34 AM
I got an Axew and named it Iris. Even though it is a male.

Radlin
3rd May 2011, 3:04 AM
Well, I got a Pansage, which i'm really happy about since it's really hard to find one in the wild, and I don't have one. Most people don't get Pansage. I guess I got lucky. :511:

Nibbles4Ever
3rd May 2011, 5:04 PM
I already have all of them so I'm not getting one.

Suerte17
3rd May 2011, 10:39 PM
Mine was an Axew. Hatched on my first try, so I was happy. I would have been happy with a Pansage, too.

hawkmbl
3rd May 2011, 10:41 PM
I got a Pidove. However it thankfully was a female, as that is the only pidove gender I don't have, plus I like it's egg moves and IV's. I nicknamed it Ash too. :P

ElfinHilon10
4th May 2011, 6:19 AM
I ended up getting a Pansage from my egg. The one I LEAST wanted. :'(

If anyone wants to trade a Pansage for an Axew just send me a message and we'll start it!

Knightmare
4th May 2011, 8:22 PM
Yeah, I got the Pigeon. Oh well, at least it has good IVs.
Are there only a few predetermined IV sets they can have? I SRed and rehatched mine 3 times. First was likes to thrash about, second was something else, and third was likes to thrash about again. Seems interesting.

johnnylaw514
5th May 2011, 4:12 AM
I have looked everywhere! Where can i find out a true source of what the IVs each egg will get and if it will get egg moves, and if so what are the moves! Please somebody help me out. TRU is like an hour away and i wann know if it's worth it o.o

lucario beast
5th May 2011, 4:14 AM
just hached my white one it was a pansage ugh no axew
white pansage
black pidove
i have bad luck

Metagross Guy
5th May 2011, 4:18 AM
Axew! I was happy as hell.

Master Shake
5th May 2011, 4:33 AM
My girlfriend and I both hatched Pidove. We were both pretty disappointed. Then again I did have close to 1,000 Axews from MM breeding....

iluvwobbuffet
5th May 2011, 7:12 AM
I downloaded the egg, and got the promo card pack. I opened the cards while my bf took us home, and the promo card was Pidove. I said, "I hope this isn't a sign of things to come." I hatched the egg before we got home, and sure enough, it was Pidove.
I named it Figures.
=^_^=

CrazyShinx33
7th May 2011, 3:40 AM
Is it possible to get it without going to TRUS?

Zark
7th May 2011, 12:03 PM
Pansage!

That's how I got a Simisage ;D

Mijuwott
7th May 2011, 7:09 PM
Is it possible to get it without going to TRUS?

If someone wants to trade you the hatched pokemon but other than that no .-. miju

Of course i got Pidove was hoping for axew xD

kaiser soze
7th May 2011, 7:21 PM
so is it impossible to SR for another because it is on the wonder card?

SmartD
7th May 2011, 10:17 PM
I got a Pidove...not the best choice, but I'll keep it for it's value as an Event Pokemon.

Blinkingsky
8th May 2011, 4:00 AM
I got Pansage. My cousin got Axew. I swear, he trolls me with stuff like this. What makes it even worse is the fact that he can SOMEHOW perfectly mimic a troll face....

Hikari Paradise
8th May 2011, 4:05 AM
I got pidove from my first egg however I haven't hatched my other one yet.

iamgr8
8th May 2011, 5:02 AM
So i think they rigged this... pidove is waaaay to common. Pansage is waaaay too rare. axew is in the middle, so I think they rigged . i dunno... i got an axew too, BTW

DBK
8th May 2011, 5:17 AM
I think each toys r us has their own pokemon (one would have pidove, another axew, etc...), so it's not as random as we are made to believe.

Red421
8th May 2011, 6:09 AM
has no one tried saving before picking up the egg to see if it can be hatched into any of the three randomly?

DBK
8th May 2011, 6:13 AM
has no one tried saving before picking up the egg to see if it can be hatched into any of the three randomly?

It's been tried. You would have to save in front of a store, then download the egg, and then SR. But since it is an egg, it's contents are predetermined, so no amount of SRing will help.

Tyrannotaur
8th May 2011, 6:59 AM
I happened to be at Times Square last weekend and popped in the Times Square Toy's R' Us to get an egg. It hatched into and Axew. I named him Manhattan to mark the occasion. I dunno if I will use him now or just save him for a future game. We will see I guess. I could go the TRU by me and get another egg, but I really don't need another Pidove or Pansage...

-;248;

Pokemonrocks2012
8th May 2011, 7:00 AM
i got a pansage

DBK
8th May 2011, 7:01 AM
I happened to be at Times Square last weekend and popped in the Times Square Toy's R' Us to get an egg. It hatched into and Axew. I named him Manhattan to mark the occasion. I dunno if I will use him now or just save him for a future game. We will see I guess. I could go the TRU by me and get another egg, but I really don't need another Pidove or Pansage...

-;248;

I don't think you can get more than one egg, unless you have both games.

Tyrannotaur
8th May 2011, 7:08 AM
I don't think you can get more than one egg, unless you have both games.

I do. Got both Black and White on release day. -;248;

Red421
8th May 2011, 8:06 AM
fortunately I have three games (don't ask why =P) two of which don't have real progress made so If I wanted to make a day out of it I guess I could try for all three or the like. unfortunately like someone mentioned before, and I hadn't taken into account, no bicycles =\

Genkin
8th May 2011, 8:08 AM
I jinxed, I got Pansage, freakin Pansage :(

Lubu195
8th May 2011, 10:00 PM
I got Pidove and Axew

Red421
10th May 2011, 10:30 AM
i see some people disappointed with what they got but can't someone for example breed an axew to pass on the attack iv untill they get a female with it then breed that female with the male again this time to have both the attack and speed ivs ...only with a random nature?

PokeMEN
10th May 2011, 9:22 PM
Mine hatched into an axew! I was pretty dang happy

LordLati
11th May 2011, 1:31 AM
I obtained 2 eggs; 1 for a nephew and one for me... both hatched into pansage.
I decided not to hatch my pansage; it looks like both the pokemon in the egg and its ivs are set when you download the event.

locolukah
11th May 2011, 1:48 AM
Axew for me :)

Mister_SGG
11th May 2011, 1:53 AM
I had been hoping to be able to get a nice Axew, but of course, yet another Wi-Fi event got turned into a damn Toys R Us event. It really pisses me off when they do that.

Anyway, I'm just gonna say that I probably would have thrown a fit if I had gotten Pansage or Pidove. I hate Unfezant, especially the female one, and I hate all the Elemonkeys.

DBK
11th May 2011, 7:49 AM
I had been hoping to be able to get a nice Axew, but of course, yet another Wi-Fi event got turned into a damn Toys R Us event. It really pisses me off when they do that.

Brick and Mortar for the win. :)

I decided not to hatch my pansage; it looks like both the pokemon in the egg and its ivs are set when you download the event.

They are. Unfortunately. I think each Toys R Us has it's own pokemon, too. Tricky b*****ds.........

Superfrick
12th May 2011, 12:09 AM
I haven't decided if I'm going to test my luck and drive down to the local TRU. If it isn't an Axew I'd only end up trading it away.

Excitable Boy
12th May 2011, 10:35 PM
I hatched Pansage. Go me.

Does this have any sort of special IVs or something?

Red421
15th May 2011, 1:34 AM
2 pidoves a pansage and an unhatched egg =\ ...F this being a TRU event. if the unhatched egg isn't an axew i'm gonna be restarting one or two of my games and heading back ...no one wants a pidove for their axew do they?

TheFlyingAsianSensation
15th May 2011, 9:37 PM
I got a Axew, Pm if anyone wants to trade me for a pansage or pidove UT

weaviledarkrai
15th May 2011, 9:38 PM
Ha ha ha my axew also conviently a 31 IV in attack :D

SSJCerious
15th May 2011, 9:40 PM
I have Pidove and Pansage, and Im looking for someone to trade me a Axew egg.

Venomfang
15th May 2011, 9:45 PM
I got a Pidove.

Sailor Saturn
16th May 2011, 6:28 PM
Sweet, mine hatched into an Axew. That's the one I was hoping for.

Ne0n-H!tch'd
17th May 2011, 7:12 AM
gonna go this week and get it

Missingno. Master
17th May 2011, 8:53 PM
I downloaded it today in both of my games, as well as my brother's White version. My brother doesn't even know I did this for him, and in his game, the egg is still being held by the Pokemart clerk, so I don't know what his will hatch into. I traded the one I downloaded to my White version into Black, then collected the one from the Pokemart in Black. I saved the game, then hatched them both. The one from White version was a Pansage, and the one in Black... AXEW! SCORE! Anyway, I reset, so both are still eggs. Well, Axew is, anyway. Traded the Pansage egg on GTS negotiations for a shiny Eevee, that guy might have hatched it by now. But yeah! I got another Axew!

I say "another" because, some of you might remember I was talking about how I got over the GTS in March the Japanese equivalent of this Axew, untouched, level 1, and EV trained it and raised it all the way to level 100. It's a fantastic Haxorus right now.

Angeltripper
19th May 2011, 3:32 AM
it wont give me an egg from wi-fi or toys r rus

Missingno. Master
19th May 2011, 7:02 PM
It's not a wifi event. Maybe your Toys R Us isn't participating.

Angeltripper
19th May 2011, 10:23 PM
no, it says in the front of the store thagt i can get a mystery egg with black or white

pokeloverdude
19th May 2011, 10:31 PM
no, it says in the front of the store thagt i can get a mystery egg with black or white

you gotta stand in the r-zone

BullSHFTR
20th May 2011, 11:32 PM
If anyone would like to trade an event pidove for an event pansage please let me know.

Arkisys
21st May 2011, 2:24 AM
Meh, not getting one. All the pokemon are too boring except axew. And Im not going ona trip just for a chance at a axew egg.

radjess331
23rd May 2011, 1:42 AM
Well went to Toy-R-Us... Got my egg..... walked around forever checking out the store then went home to hatch it. Didnt know you could not soft reset for the pokemon you wanted. So now I am stuck wtih a panasage. Definately did not want a pansage.

Trading my Cilan's Pansage for Iris's Axew

My friend code is 5157-2222-3216

flygonabsol99
23rd May 2011, 4:14 AM
I got two, one in black and one in white.I would have liked to get axew and pansage, but sadly, i didn't.
Instead, The first egg I hatched was Pidove. Grrrr... However, the 2nd one was Pansage, which i wanted the most.

Robbob
23rd May 2011, 4:45 AM
I heard that the mystery egg was determine by the user ID. The last digit had to be a certain number to get one of the three pokemon. Is this true?

I have hatched 4 eggs.

The first ID ended in a 2. This egg was a pansage.
The second ID ended in a 3. This egg was a pansage.
The third ID ended in a 5. This egg was a pansage.
The fourth ID ended in a 7. This egg was a pidove.

Can someone who got a Axew tell me what their ID number was? Is this method true?

Thanks.

JasonTongFlute
23rd May 2011, 8:50 AM
I got the Dragon Sneeze Axew

BullSHFTR
27th May 2011, 2:41 AM
Im looking to trade an axew egg for other events. PM me with trade offer if interested.

deoxysdude94
27th May 2011, 2:44 AM
Black: Pansage.
White: Axew.

I wanted pidove >.<

baros1
27th May 2011, 3:09 AM
Those who doesn't want the hatched egg and would donate it to a foreigner who has no access to Toys R Us, I'm here :D

Ditto123
27th May 2011, 10:52 PM
I got two. One for black and one for white. I gots Pidove and Pansage

rocky505
27th May 2011, 11:20 PM
I got Pidove in my Japanese Black and got Pidove AGAIN! in my English Black(Wish I would've taken White ith me)

Pikawho?
27th May 2011, 11:21 PM
Got my egg a few weeks ago. It hatched into Pidove (the only one I didn't want lol).

Trying not to waste a trip, I downloaded it onto my bros' games as well. One got Axew and the other got Pidove. Not sure how we couldn't get a complete set but whatever.

The event wasn't too exciting so I wasn't disappointed in the result.

-Unicorno-
28th May 2011, 12:27 AM
I STILL never got the event, but getting it tomorrow.

Zibdas
29th May 2011, 12:26 AM
Pansage... >.>

o_0
29th May 2011, 12:58 AM
PM me if you have any Iris' Axew eggs that you can trade.

draya the dark master
31st May 2011, 8:01 AM
i got a pidove =(

i alredy had one that i bred to have steel wing and hypnosis (i was hoping for pansage because i picked snivy as a starter)

Robbob
31st May 2011, 6:39 PM
Today is the last day to pick up your egg at Toys r Us. If you did not do it yet, this is your last chance. The event ends today. Good luck.

BullSHFTR
31st May 2011, 11:36 PM
i have ut pansage and ut axew for trade. PM me with offer.

UStrainer40137
1st June 2011, 2:35 AM
Here's what I got:
JP White got Axew (I should say Kibago)
US Black got Pidove
US White got Pansage

Neoagustus
1st June 2011, 3:14 AM
I got two pansage, (one in Black one in White) really wanted the other two so if anyone wants to trade let me know

MajinYoshi
1st June 2011, 6:07 PM
I got a Pidove... I was really hoping for Axew, since I think their IVs in Attack, Speed and Sp.Attack are set to be 31.
http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/jjp65g1walrl8s9tb94.png

alchimiste
3rd June 2011, 2:59 AM
I got two Axews (one for both black and white)... I'm not a big fan of it so if anyone wants one, I'd be happy to trade.

(They're already hatched by the way)

DiamondSeedII
22nd July 2011, 11:24 PM
I didn't get the Mystery egg. :(

KittyKitty3308
23rd July 2011, 2:26 AM
I got Pansage... I wanted Axew sooo bad. Oh well. :(

Ballistic Buizel
23rd July 2011, 9:44 AM
Got a pansage and an Axew! Really love iris's Axew, so I'm happy!

SoulSilverMstr411
23rd July 2011, 10:40 AM
I feel sorry for all those who got Pidove or Pansage. They're two of the most common pokemon in Unova.

Tsutaja1996
23rd July 2011, 5:03 PM
I got Axew in my Japanese Black.

The Eleventh
23rd July 2011, 5:41 PM
I feel sorry for all those who got Pidove or Pansage. They're two of the most common pokemon in Unova.
And Axew isn't common? :P It's very, very easy to get. Pansage is actually harder to get if you didn't choose Oshawott, as it's only available in shaking grass with a 10% appearance rate. Still, Axew is the preferable choice, considering his IVs.

CharizardandMewtwo
23rd July 2011, 5:49 PM
I got Axew 8DDD I was so happy, basically just by its looks, plus I've never really had a dragon type in any of the games, so, yeah, twas a big moment 0-o :) wheen it evolves into Haxorus my life will be complete, until I get the urge to get another cool-ish pokemon

eevee135
23rd July 2011, 9:47 PM
I got pansage from my little egg which was fine by me, I already had an axew and pidove. I have yet to touch the hatched pansage cause i don't yet know how i want to ev it

Turtlestarf
24th July 2011, 9:23 AM
I got an Axew, but I was actually a little disappointed. I just don't like how Axew only has 2 moves. I mostly wanted Pansage. I just love him in the anime!

Vulken
24th July 2011, 9:43 AM
Pansage. It's alright I guess, but I really don't want it too much. Maybe I'd like it more if I still watched the anime.

SoulSilverMstr411
24th July 2011, 2:41 PM
And Axew isn't common? :P It's very, very easy to get. Pansage is actually harder to get if you didn't choose Oshawott, as it's only available in shaking grass with a 10% appearance rate. Still, Axew is the preferable choice, considering his IVs.

I was under the impression that Axew was rare. Being a Dragon Type an' all.

VS
24th July 2011, 2:44 PM
i got pidove i wanted axew

HyperXhydra95
24th July 2011, 8:32 PM
It hatched into Axew, I'm lucky!

Turtlestarf
24th July 2011, 9:19 PM
Pansage. It's alright I guess, but I really don't want it too much. Maybe I'd like it more if I still watched the anime.

Hey dude! I'l trade you my Haxorus for that Pansage! Just send me a private message and we'll make details... ya know, if you want to trade.

revv
24th July 2011, 9:23 PM
I got an axew...

redcharzard
6th September 2011, 9:08 PM
I got pansage max special atk IV. I not too happy about Brave nature. I mean what was Nintendo/game freak thinking? Pansage needs speed to be effective. I would rather have Pidove with max speed IV, because I have Adament Haxorus with max attack and Max speed IV's.

redcharzard
6th September 2011, 9:31 PM
I got a Pidove... I was really hoping for Axew, since I think their IVs in Attack, Speed and Sp.Attack are set to be 31.
http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/jjp65g1walrl8s9tb94.png

I'm sad to say your only a third right. They have they're IVs set to 31 on only one of the 3 stats.

Axew gets Adament nature with max atk IV giving it over 400 atk when you evolve it to Haxorus and train it to level 100. Dragon dance sets work great.

Pidove gets max speed IV. I don't know about the nature. depending on nature you could teach it air slash for flinching, whirlwind for psuedo hazing and trap damage like spikes or stealth rocks, quick attack for piroity and fly for transportation.

Pansage gets max special attack IV and a brave nature. I know because thats what I got. So it get max possible attack, higher then average special attack, and lower speed. I guess you could make it into a mixed sweeper

It's my personal opinion that Axew is the best of the three, followed by Pidove, and Pansage gets last because of it bad nature. I'm not complaining to much about Pansage because it is the hardest to get in game.

Garch0mp0utrage
8th September 2011, 2:55 PM
I got pansage which I guess is ok... I really wish I got axew though.

Haru Glory
9th September 2011, 9:44 PM
I've got an Axew, but from a trade.

Now it's a Lv. 100 Haxorus, extremely strong with Adamant nature, Max Attack IVs and EVs, and a ***-breaker moveset. Really badass.

pinkchomby
9th September 2011, 9:48 PM
hey, how do u get 1? the egg, i mean.

Pingouin7
9th September 2011, 9:58 PM
I've got an Axew, but from a trade.

Now it's a Lv. 100 Haxorus, extremely strong with Adamant nature, Max Attack IVs and EVs, and a ***-breaker moveset. Really badass.

Your Haxorus is hacked.