PDA

View Full Version : 1st/2nd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Pages : [1] 2 3

bobandbill
30th April 2011, 6:43 AM
1st/2nd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Games in this gen: Red/Blue/Yellow/Gold/Silver/Crystal

What is a "Scramble Challenge"?

The Scramble Challenge involves playing through the storyline and beating the game seeing the credits) with a team of six Pokemon which are assigned to you by other people on this forum. You may also be given certain guidelines, limitations, and restrictions concerning the Pokemon, usually by the person who suggested the Pokemon themselves. However, you may also create limitations for yourself.

The goal of the Scramble Challenge is to be able to complete the game without using the most powerful Pokemon, or your own favorites. It encourages you to think outside the box and make the most of what you are given.

Example Posts:

Looking for more Pokemon for a Pokemon Red play-through. My team is:
- Blastoise, must know Skull Bash
- Raticate, must solo Misty's Gym to evolve

@ Challenger, take a Hypno. It cannot learn Psychic.

Scramble Challenge Rules:

Please read the Challenge Forum rules before posting (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=514893).
Always mention your planned team (based on others' responses) when you ask for more team members, so others know what has already been suggested.
You may create your own set of (minor) restrictions concerning gameplay - just be sure to mention those as well. If you have a lot of/and or major restrictions though consider using the 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' threads instead.
Just because of the fact that not everyone is on the same level experience-wise, you may reject team suggestions. However, please don't abuse this. If you feel that you need a really easy challenge, say so.
Typically, no Legendaries and no duplicates are allowed. Apparently, trading in any form (except for evolution) is discouraged, as well as post-Nat. Dex Pokémon, but if you wish to use a traded Pokemon you may,
Note that it's your game, and you can change the difficulty, limitations, and pretty much anything else, to suit your playing style. For example, if you want to breed in one game and send things over.
Please limit your suggestions to one per team (if it's rejected, you may suggest again), so that everyone can contribute. If the challenger's team goes two or more pages without a suggestion, you may suggest a maximum of an extra one, but no more.
Purposely giving challengers blatantly terrible choices (Lillipup that may not evolve at all, etc.) is against the spirit of the game and will not be tolerated.
Make sure all your suggestions are directed clearly. Using "@" is encouraged.
Enjoy! It's a game, after all!

Scramble Challenge Rules originally by Monochromatic from a previous thread with minor changes.

agunimon45
4th May 2011, 2:04 PM
Ok, I'm trying this out. I'm playing yellow(my first time), and I would like to request a relatively easy team.(But should not be too easy.) And don't assign pokemons that can evolve by trading(Gengar, Alakazam, Machamp, Golem).

SilverMorty
4th May 2011, 2:07 PM
agunimon take an Eevee that becomes a Flareon when you defeat a Vulpix and a Growlithe. :)

Winter02
4th May 2011, 2:07 PM
agunimon45, take Bulbasaur. Evolve it into Ivysaur after you have reached Celadon. Evolve it further into Venusaur after it has defeated a wild Dugtrio and Pidgeotto. Nickname it "Charisaur".

agunimon45
4th May 2011, 2:08 PM
ok. thanks. that shouldn't be too hard.

Current team:

Eevee (Evolve by KO Vulpix and Growlithe.) - Flareon
Bulbasaur (Evolve by reaching Celadon.) - Ivysaur (Evolve by KO wild Dugtrio and Pidgeotto.) - Venusaur.

Eternal Darkness
4th May 2011, 2:39 PM
Agunimon45, take a Shellder which can only evolve after you defeat a Pikachu. And it should be known as Licky.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
4th May 2011, 3:18 PM
Take a Farfetch'd that cannot hold the stick

Robotic Wind
4th May 2011, 3:35 PM
(You'll love this)

Take a Pikachu that has to be able to solo Brock's Geodude...Then once you do that and have a second Pokemon that Pikachu can NEVER be your highest leveled pokemon
(Too Hard?)

If so then Pikachu can never be your highest leveled pokemon...

Adrexus
4th May 2011, 3:45 PM
Take a Grimer. It must evolve in Blaine's gym.

agunimon45
5th May 2011, 3:02 AM
Current team:

Bulbasaur (Evolve by reaching Celadon.) - Ivysaur (Evolve by KO wild Dugtrio and Pidgeotto.) - Venusaur.
Shellder (Evolve by KO Pikachu. NN" Licky) - Cloyster
Pikachu (Cannot be highest lv. in team)
Grimer (Evolve at Blaine's gym.)

sorry, Electivire Addict, but for farfetchd i'll pass on the guy. sorry.

HydroSwampert
5th May 2011, 3:14 AM
agunimon45 Take a Pidgey that can evolve into Pidgeotto anytime and can evolve into Pidgeot once it soloes 2 of Erika's Pokemon. Have fun and good luck!

Ememew
5th May 2011, 3:16 AM
Take a Farfetch'd that cannot hold the stick

Hold items weren't introduced until after Yellow anyway.

agunimon45
5th May 2011, 3:43 AM
Final team:

Shellder (Evolve by KO Pikachu. NN" Licky) - Cloyster
Pikachu (Cannot be highest lv. in team)
Grimer (Evolve at Blaine's gym.)
Pidgey (Evolve anytime) - Pidgeotto (Evolve by solo 2 of Erika's pkmn.) - Pidgeot

ok, thanks everyone! I'll post the progress asap, and with pictures, hopefully.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
5th May 2011, 5:12 AM
Hold items weren't introduced until after Yellow anyway.

Oh my bad. Anyway, you're not worthy of Farfetch'd!

Corbulo
5th May 2011, 7:25 AM
i will take a challenge on Pokemon Red on rule is that i can't trade.
- a Rhyhorn. Can evolve only after it has soloed or been the only Pokemon used in the catching of a Legendary bird of your choice.
- a Drowzee that evolves after it can defeat 5 Psychic pokemon in the Saffron gym.
-
-
-
-

Ememew
5th May 2011, 7:33 AM
Corbulo, Have a Rhyhorn. Can evolve only after it has soloed (or been the only Pokemon used in the catching of, if you want to catch it) a Legendary bird of your choice.

SilverMorty
5th May 2011, 7:43 AM
Corbulo take a Drowzee that evolves after it can defeat 5 Psychic pokemon in the Saffron gym.

agunimon45
5th May 2011, 9:02 AM
Corbulo take a Squirtle that can only evolve after you use a rare candy on it, and a Wartotle that can after it defeats rival's ivysaur once. it has to be named "blastoys". :)

Its_A_Random
5th May 2011, 9:25 AM
Corbulo, take a Koffing. This isn't an ordinary Koffing however: This one has the Skull & Crossbones above its eyes! It isn't happy with this, & therefore, can never learn Poison Type moves. To evolve, it must solo a Route/Dungeon/Gym.

Have fun.

Winter02
5th May 2011, 10:06 AM
Corbulo, take a Vaporeon. Evolve Eevee after it has soloed one trainer of your choice in Kogas gym.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
5th May 2011, 3:29 PM
Corbulo, take a Pidgeot. No restrictions

Corbulo
5th May 2011, 9:10 PM
full team now

- a Rhyhorn. Can evolve only after it has soloed or been the only Pokemon used in the catching of a Legendary bird of your choice.
- a Drowzee that evolves after it can defeat 5 Psychic pokemon in the Saffron gym.
-a Squirtle that can only evolve after you use a rare candy on it, and a Wartotle that can after it defeats rival's ivysaur once. it has to be named "blastoys".
-a Koffing. This isn't an ordinary Koffing however: This one has the Skull & Crossbones above its eyes! It isn't happy with this, & therefore, can never learn Poison Type moves. To evolve, it must solo a Route/Dungeon/Gym.
-a Vaporeon. Evolve Eevee after it has soloed one trainer of your choice in Kogas gym.
-a Pidgeot. No restrictions

Lt. Dan
11th May 2011, 8:56 AM
I'm gonna do the pokemon red game. I'm not picking my starter. And all of my pokemon must be able to evolve. i won't use any pokemon that have to trade to evolve unless theres someone in game that can help.

Winter02
11th May 2011, 10:09 AM
Lt. Dan, start your game with Bulbasaur. Evolve it into Ivysaur after it has soloed three Bug Catchers. Evolve it into Venusaur after soloing Erika.

SilverMorty
11th May 2011, 10:21 AM
Lt. Dan take an Exeggcute. To evolve, it must defeat pokemon with more than one head (ex. Doduo)- add those heads together and it can finally evolve when it defeats six

(so Doduo counts as two, if you defeat 2 more Doduos it adds up to 6)

If you want more of a challenge, you can't defeat the same pokemon to add to that count (so you have to find something else besides a Doduo- but a Dodrio can count)

Lt. Dan
11th May 2011, 11:07 AM
OK heres my team you can also choose my nicknames. and i dont want to use like 3 grass types. and you can post move sets sorry for posting a bit late i was just tired..

1-Venusaur (needs nickname) Evolve it into Ivysaur after it has soloed three Bug Catchers. Evolve it into Venusaur after soloing Erika.

2-Exeggutor (needs nickname) To evolve, it must defeat pokemon with more than one head (ex. Doduo)- add those heads together and it can finally evolve when it defeats six

Corbulo
11th May 2011, 12:54 PM
So i started my game and picked my starter ( Squirtle "blastoys") and then went and captured myself a pidgey then went and got my first badge, then went to mt moon and got the rare candy and evolved blastoys into a Wartotle then trained Blastoys and pidgey/Pidgeotto to level 25 and got the second badge. after all that i went to vermillion city and got a Drowzee, also said good bye to the SS Anna. Now i am about to take on the third Gym.

Wartortle "blastoys" - level 28
Pidgeotto - level 27
Drowzee - level 29

-a Squirtle that can only evolve after you use a rare candy on it, and a Wartotle that can after it defeats rival's ivysaur once. it has to be named "blastoys".
-a Koffing. This isn't an ordinary Koffing however: This one has the Skull & Crossbones above its eyes! It isn't happy with this, & therefore, can never learn Poison Type moves. To evolve, it must solo a Route/Dungeon/Gym.
-a Vaporeon. Evolve Eevee after it has soloed one trainer of your choice in Kogas gym.
-a Pidgeot. No restrictions

SilverMorty
11th May 2011, 1:29 PM
Ah sorry the Venusaur post wasn't there when I posted, I can give you another one if you want ^^

But if you want to stick with Exeggutor, name it Multifruit with

-Psychic
-Reflect
-Solarbeam
-Sleep Powder/Stun Spore (up to you)

If you want something else then take a Shellder that evolves to Cloyster after it can defeat a wild Slowbro with only Clamp.

Name it Barnacles and it's moveset is

-Clamp
-Spike Cannon
-Aurora Beam
-Reflect

Winter02
11th May 2011, 1:55 PM
you can also choose my nicknames. and i dont want to use like 3 grass types. and you can post move sets sorry for posting a bit late i was just tired..
Nickname your Venusaur "Seedbomber". Its moveset should be Sleep Powder / Leech Seed / Growth / Razor Leaf.

Lt. Dan
11th May 2011, 3:10 PM
K so my new team is:
Venusaur (Seedbomber) Evolve it into Ivysaur after it has soloed three Bug Catchers. Evolve it into Venusaur after soloing Erika. Move set: Sleep Powder / Leech Seed / Growth / Razor Leaf.

Exeggutor (Multifruit) To evolve, it must defeat pokemon with more than one head (ex. Doduo)- add those heads together and it can finally evolve when it defeats six
Move set: Psychic reflect solarbeam sleeppowder/stunspore.

I'm not sure about cloyster tho.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
11th May 2011, 3:22 PM
Lt. Dan, take a Fearow. It can only evolve from Spearow once it has learned 2 TM/HMs

Ememew
11th May 2011, 7:38 PM
Lt. Dan, take a Goldeen. To evolve, it must learn its only level-up water attack first (level 37 - Waterfall). You may teach it other Water attacks by TM in the meantime, and may forget Waterfall (but only after it has evolved)

Adrexus
11th May 2011, 7:53 PM
Lt. Dan take a Growlithe. It must learn flamethrower before it can evolve.

Lt. Dan
12th May 2011, 1:57 AM
So the team right now is
Venusaur (Seedbomber) Evolve it into Ivysaur after it has soloed three Bug Catchers. Evolve it into Venusaur after soloing Erika. Move set: Sleep Powder / Leech Seed / Growth / Razor Leaf.

Exeggutor (Multifruit) To evolve, it must defeat pokemon with more than one head (ex. Doduo)- add those heads together and it can finally evolve when it defeats six

Fearow (nickname) It can only evolve from Spearow once it has learned 2 TM/HMs
(needs move set)

Seaking (nickname) To evolve, it must learn its only level-up water attack first (level 37 - Waterfall). You may teach it other Water attacks by TM in the meantime, and may forget Waterfall (but only after it has evolved)
(needs move set)

Growlithe (nickname) It must learn flamethrower before it can evolve.
(needs move set)

one more. :)

Black and White scramble
13th May 2011, 12:11 AM
So the team right now is

Fearow (nickname) It can only evolve from Spearow once it has learned 2 TM/HMs
(needs move set)

Seaking (nickname) To evolve, it must learn its only level-up water attack first (level 37 - Waterfall). You may teach it other Water attacks by TM in the meantime, and may forget Waterfall (but only after it has evolved)
(needs move set)

Growlithe (nickname) It must learn flamethrower before it can evolve.
(needs move set)

one more. :)

Take a nidoran male it may evolve when it solos mt moon then evolve again when you get 3 moonstones moveset double kick,poison sting, ice beam(if it can learn it) and eq

Ememew
13th May 2011, 1:20 AM
Lt. Dan, for Goldeen's nickname, call it whatever the name of your favorite Water Gym Leader in any Pokemon game has been (your choice of Misty, Wallace, Juan, Crasher Wake - which can be shortened if need be - or Cress).

For the final moves (if you want them):
Surf
Blizzard
Horn Attack
and Agility

Just remember you need Waterfall on its moveset to evolve, so make sure you can still learn these in place of waterfall AFTER evolving.

masterphil
15th May 2011, 8:10 PM
I'll do blue version!

I won't pick starter, and I want all of the HMs to be included somewhere in the team (preferably just one per member, and flash being included before rock tunnel lol).

Adrexus
15th May 2011, 8:42 PM
masterphil take a Poliwrath. It must not be fully evolved until you have seen a Chansey. (The one outside of the Safari Zones doesn't count)

weaviledarkrai
15th May 2011, 8:45 PM
Im starting a Yellow Scramble, and guess what? You may not pick my starter (but you can choose the rules and stuff) and I must be able to evolve all my pokemon at least once (or twice for the caterpie/weedle). All my pokemon must be able to learn at least one HM.

Drummerdude
15th May 2011, 8:45 PM
masterphil, you can use a Dodrio. It must know Fly.

Adrexus
15th May 2011, 8:56 PM
WeaviledDarkrai take a Vaporeon. It must defeat two of Erika's pokemon.

Drummerdude
15th May 2011, 9:28 PM
weaviledarkrai, I'll give you another Pokemon that evolves via a stone...Arcanine. No restrictions.

Winter02
15th May 2011, 10:06 PM
weaviledarkrai, take a Voltorb. Have it know Flash and Light Screen. To evolve, it must solo Giovanni.

RaZoR LeAf
15th May 2011, 10:36 PM
Weaviledarkrai, catch an Oddish or Bellsprout (whichever you prefer) and teach it Cut. It can evolve into it's 2nd form, but in order to evolve it into a third, you must catch 5 different species of pokemon in the Safari Zone during a single attempt. You may try this as many times as you wish.

SilverMorty
16th May 2011, 12:35 AM
masterphil take a Ponyta named Pinyata. It must be hit by a wild Cubone's Bone Club to evolve

Its_A_Random
16th May 2011, 7:26 AM
masterphil & Weaviledarkrai, Both of you get a Nidoran (M), name it Odin. It must solo the entire Silph Co. Building on the first try besides your rival. If you succeed, then it must be the highest leveled Pokemon at all times & it has no other restrictions. If you fail, then it must be the lowest leveled Pokemon at all times & it may never learn another move.

Have fun.

masterphil
16th May 2011, 3:54 PM
Haha nice, so far I have

1. Poliwrath. It must not be fully evolved until you have seen a Chansey. (The one outside of the Safari Zones doesn't count)
2. Dodrio. It must know Fly.
3. Ponyta named Pinyata. It must be hit by a wild Cubone's Bone Club to evolve
4. Nidoran (M), name it Odin. It must solo the entire Silph Co. Building on the first try besides your rival. If you succeed, then it must be the highest leveled Pokemon at all times & it has no other restrictions. If you fail, then it must be the lowest leveled Pokemon at all times & it may never learn another move.

still need 2 more, including a starter (if you guys so choose haha)

This is gonna be fun

PokemonOwn
16th May 2011, 4:06 PM
Haha nice, so far I have

1. Poliwrath. It must not be fully evolved until you have seen a Chansey. (The one outside of the Safari Zones doesn't count)
2. Dodrio. It must know Fly.
3. Ponyta named Pinyata. It must be hit by a wild Cubone's Bone Club to evolve
4. Nidoran (M), name it Odin. It must solo the entire Silph Co. Building on the first try besides your rival. If you succeed, then it must be the highest leveled Pokemon at all times & it has no other restrictions. If you fail, then it must be the lowest leveled Pokemon at all times & it may never learn another move.

still need 2 more, including a starter (if you guys so choose haha)

This is gonna be fun

Take a Charamander. It must solo Brock to evolve.

Winter02
16th May 2011, 6:28 PM
masterphil, take a Slowpoke. It must know Surf and Psychic. To evolve, it must defeat two wild Dewgong.

IatosHaunted
17th May 2011, 1:37 PM
Starting a scramble in Gold. Must have a starter, no trade evos or unevolvable.

SilverMorty
17th May 2011, 4:27 PM
IatosHaunted take a Jigglypuff in Route 46. Must evolve as soon as you can get Surf (go to Tohjo Falls and get the Moon Stone ASAP).

It must keep Disable.

Dramatic Melody
17th May 2011, 4:35 PM
IatosHaunted - Catch the first Nidoran you'll encounter in the wild. For it to evolve into Nidorino/Nidorina, it must defeat five wild Nidoran of the opposite gender. For it to evolve into Nidoking/Nidoqueen, it must solo three Rocket Grunts in the Rocket Hideout in Mahogany.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
17th May 2011, 5:22 PM
IatosHaunted take a Noctowl. It cannot evolve until your Hoothoot has KOed 10 Pokemon in their sleep

PokemonOwn
17th May 2011, 5:25 PM
Starting a scramble in Gold. Must have a starter, no trade evos or unevolvable.

Take a Chikorita it must solo Bugsy with Razor Leaf to evolve, and then it must solo Pryce to evolve again. :P

Adrexus
17th May 2011, 6:03 PM
IatosHaunted take Kingler. it must defeat two of Jasmine's pokemon.

Winter02
17th May 2011, 7:32 PM
IatosHaunted, take a Growlithe. It must always know Flame Wheel. To evolve, it must defeat a wild Poliwhirl of a higher level than itself.

IatosHaunted
17th May 2011, 8:12 PM
-Jigglypuff(rt, 46, must evolve as soon as surf is obtained)
-Nidoran(first encountered in wild. Must defeat 5 of opposite gender to evolve 1st time, 5 grunts in Mahogany town for 2nd evolution)
-Noctowl(can only evolve after KOing 10 sleeping Pokemon)
-Chikorita(must solo one of Bugsy's trainers for 1st evo, solo Pryce for 2nd. Changing Bugsy because of Scyther, far too obnoxiously difficult)
-Kingler(must defeat two of Jasmine's Pokemon to evolve)
-Growlithe(Must know flame wheel, and defeat Poliwhirl of equal or higehr level to evolve)

Okay, I'm set! Thanks a lot guys!

KennySniper
21st May 2011, 10:06 PM
Doing Scramble on Gold.Starter will be Cyndaquil,Spinarak will be present and must have Night SHade.

Cyndaquil
Spinarak Must have Night Shade

Winter02
21st May 2011, 10:12 PM
KennySniper, take a Staryu. It may never know Surf. To evolve, it must solo any trainer in the last gym.

KennySniper
21st May 2011, 10:15 PM
Blue's one?

Winter02
21st May 2011, 10:16 PM
No, I meant Clairs gym. Sorry for being unclear.

KennySniper
21st May 2011, 10:25 PM
Okay

Cyndaquil

Spinarak must have Night Shade at all times

Staryu may not use surf,to evolve solo a trainer at Clair's

HydroSwampert
21st May 2011, 10:42 PM
KennySniper Take a Hoothoot that has to solo Bugsy's Scyther to be able to evolve into Noctowl. Have fun and good luck!

SilverMorty
21st May 2011, 11:28 PM
Kenny Sniper take a Stantler that must always have Hypnosis.

KennySniper
21st May 2011, 11:45 PM
Cyndaquil

Hoothoot Must solo Bugsy's Scyther to evolve

Stantler that must always have Hypnosis.

One to go ;P

RaZoR LeAf
21st May 2011, 11:58 PM
Take an Umbreon.

Eevee must solo Jasmine's Steelix to evolve.

KennySniper
22nd May 2011, 12:00 AM
Kinda hard,but will do

Cyndaquil

Eevee must solo jasmine Steelix to evolve,must evolve to umbreon

RaZoR LeAf
22nd May 2011, 12:48 AM
I just checked Eevee's movepool, yeah it is quite hard. In that case, make it Jasmine's Magnemite instead of Steelix.

KennySniper
22nd May 2011, 1:20 AM
Okay then,

Cyndaquil

Eevee must solo jasmine magnemite to evolve,must evolve to umbreon

Draknir
24th May 2011, 9:40 PM
I'd like to do two. One in Yellow and one in Green.

Yellow Rules:
-I am going to use Pikachu, so please put restrictions on it.
-Each Pokémon must have at least one restriction, but be reasonable about them(Unreasonable would be Pikachu soloing Brock's Gym).
-I would like ONE starter. It does not matter which.
-Fully Evolved only, except in the case of Pikachu.
-I will not use either Butterfree, Pidgeot, or the other two starters.
-I can trade, so trade evolutions are available, as are Pokémon not found in Yellow.

Green Rules:
-No Pokémon from the Yellow one may be used
-Rules 2-4 from Yellow also apply here.
-I CANNOT trade, so trade evolutions and Red exclusives are NOT available.

Winter02
24th May 2011, 9:50 PM
>Entei<, take a Scyther for Yellow. It must know Swords Dance and Agility. If you take nicknames, it should be named "Bulletpunk".

Endoplasmic Reticulum
24th May 2011, 10:13 PM
Entei for yellow take an Alakazam that can only evolve from Abra after it has teleported out from a wild battle it can't escape from (you must press run first and if it says can't escape, then you can use Teleport). No restrictions to get to Alakazam.

If you can't trade though take a Hypno that can only evolve once it has put to sleep a Pokemon while it is in the red zone and used dream eater to regain all of its HP back without the other Pokemon waking up.

For Green take a Dewgong. It can only evolve from Seel once it has soloed Blaine without using a water move

SilverMorty
24th May 2011, 10:14 PM
Entei for Yellow take a Lickitung that must learn at least two Special moves.

For Green take a Jynx that must have Blizzard

burninator59
24th May 2011, 11:16 PM
Entei! You shall have Blastoise for Yellow! Name it Shelly and always keep an Ice type move on it.

For Green take a Machamp! Evolve it after it solos 2 or more of Giovanni's Pokemon.
Enjoy!

I would much appreciate if someone gave me a Crystal challenge :D I enjoy pretty crazy suggestions, but please no useless/rare Pokemon, all fully evolved, and I can not trade.
THANK YOU.

SilverMorty
25th May 2011, 10:23 AM
burninator take a Cubone from the Goldenrod Game Corner. It can only evolve after defeating a Kangaskhan (from one of the trainers in the bottom floor of Union Cave).

Name it Ronin.

Adrexus
25th May 2011, 3:29 PM
Burninator take a Poliwrath. It must be defeat Jasmine's Steelix before it can evolve into Poliwhirl.

Winter02
25th May 2011, 4:53 PM
burninator59, take a Goldeen. It must always know Waterfall, and it must solo either Pryce or Clair to evolve. Nickname it Silverfisk.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
25th May 2011, 4:58 PM
burninator take any Pokemon that knows fly of your choice. However it cannot evolve until it learns a move with 80 BP or over, excluding Fly. If it doesn't evolve it can't use any STAB moves in battle until it learns a move with only 80 BP or over, excluding Fly

PokemonOwn
25th May 2011, 5:06 PM
Entei! You shall have Blastoise for Yellow! Name it Shelly and always keep an Ice type move on it.

For Green take a Machamp! Evolve it after it solos 2 or more of Giovanni's Pokemon.
Enjoy!

I would much appreciate if someone gave me a Crystal challenge :D I enjoy pretty crazy suggestions, but please no useless/rare Pokemon, all fully evolved, and I can not trade.
THANK YOU.

Take a Chikorite. It must solo Falkner, and then Bugsy, to evolve, twice.

I'd like to do two. One in Yellow and one in Green.

Yellow Rules:
-I am going to use Pikachu, so please put restrictions on it.
-Each Pokémon must have at least one restriction, but be reasonable about them(Unreasonable would be Pikachu soloing Brock's Gym).
-I would like ONE starter. It does not matter which.
-Fully Evolved only, except in the case of Pikachu.
-I will not use either Butterfree, Pidgeot, or the other two starters.
-I can trade, so trade evolutions are available, as are Pokémon not found in Yellow.

Green Rules:
-No Pokémon from the Yellow one may be used
-Rules 2-4 from Yellow also apply here.
-I CANNOT trade, so trade evolutions and Red exclusives are NOT available.

Yellow, take a Zubat. It must solo Koga to evolve.
Green, take a Meowth. It must solo any Gym leader to evolve.

rodney
29th May 2011, 8:54 PM
Hey guys,

I've been watching some Crystal videos on youtube and it's got me in the mood for playing this classic. I'm not sure which one I'm gonna play, I think my Silver is broken, last time I checked so it's probably gonna be Gold or Crystal.

Feel free to give me a team, I only really want to use pokemon from in game and I'll take one of the starters and I'd like a fully evolved team at the end but you can let me know when I'm allowed to evolve all of them.

Thanks for your time guys and I look forward to what you have to throw at me :)

Endoplasmic Reticulum
29th May 2011, 8:58 PM
Take a Feraligatr that must know Surf, Ice Punch, Detect and Screech. It can't evolve from Totodile until it has soloed your rival twice, excluding the first time. It can't evolve again until you have soloed Clair, or every single rocket member in the radio tower and the underground tunnel

SilverMorty
30th May 2011, 12:12 AM
rodney take a Hoppip that evolves after it defeats Bugsy's Metapod. Evolve it to Jumpluff after it uses Leech Seed to heal it back from red to full health.

Winter02
30th May 2011, 12:01 PM
rodney, take a Magmar. It must know Sunny Day and Flamethrower.

Drummerdude
30th May 2011, 12:34 PM
rodney, take a Qwilfish. It must be used in some fashion against every gym leader you fight after you have obtained it.

Dramatic Melody
30th May 2011, 12:43 PM
rodney - Have a Spearow that you can only evolve after it learns Fly. Good luck!

rodney
31st May 2011, 6:07 PM
Hey guys,

Cheers for those selections so far. Some interesting requirements for evolution but that's part of the challenge and it will be fun to do.

Team:
Feraligatr
Jumpluff
Magmar
Qwilfish
Fearow
_______

Just waiting for that 6th one and also to actually have gold/crystal in my possession next week lol.
Anyway, thanks again guys :)

Adrexus
31st May 2011, 6:51 PM
Rodney take a Magneton, it must defeat ten other Magnemites before it can evolve.

Blazing Charmander
9th June 2011, 8:29 PM
Hi. I haven't picked up a Pokemon game properly for a good few weeks now and I feel like doing a Scramble Challenge on my much neglected Red cartridge during the Summer period. My only restrictions are:

- No nicknames.
- Make one of my team members a starter Pokemon. EDIT: I like the look of my given team enough to overlook this, but may use my chosen starter if I struggle with Brock using Pikachu and Spearow.
- Diverse team in terms of types, so in other words not too many type overlaps please.

Thanks in advance.

Drowzee - Must defeat one of Erika's Pokemon to evolve. Must know Poison Gas.
Pikachu - w/Quick Attack. Must solo more than half of the Cerulean Gym trainers.
Cloyster - No restrictions.
Spearow - Must defeat five Rocket trainers in Celadon Game Corner before it evolves.
Onix - w/Bind. Must be caught with a Pokeball.
Hitmonchan - w/Thunderpunch, Ice Punch & Fire Punch. Must inflict status with each of these moves before using a Fighting attack.

TEAM COMPLETE. Thanks guys!

Winter02
9th June 2011, 8:44 PM
Blazing Charmander, take a Drowzee. It must defeat one Pokemon in Erikas Gym to evolve. It must know Poison Gas.

HydroSwampert
9th June 2011, 9:40 PM
Blazing Charmander - Take a Pikachu that has to keep Quick Attack from when he/she learns it to when you beat Blaine! Pikachu must solo more than half of the Trainers in Misty's Gym and one of Misty's Pokemon to be able to evolve into Raichu! Have fun and good luck!

Drummerdude
9th June 2011, 10:21 PM
Blazing Charmander, you get a Cloyster. No restrictions on it so don't ask for any.

Dramatic Melody
10th June 2011, 12:14 AM
Blazing Charmander - Get a Spearow. To evolve, it must defeat five Rockets in the Celadon Game Corner by itself. Good luck!

SilverMorty
10th June 2011, 1:20 AM
Blazing Charmander take an Onix with Bind and must be caught in a PokeBall.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
10th June 2011, 2:00 AM
As your last Pokemon, enjoy a Hitmochan. It must know all three elemental punches. It cannot use a single fighting move until it has frozen, paralyized, and burnt three different opponents (one for each) with them.

Blazing Charmander
10th June 2011, 10:54 AM
Blazing Charmander - Take a Pikachu that has to keep Quick Attack from when he/she learns it to when you beat Blaine! Pikachu must solo more than half of the Trainers in Misty's Gym and one of Misty's Pokemon! Have fun and good luck!

Nice one. Quick Attack is usually a standard for the movesets of in-game Pikachu that I raise anyway but I sure look forward to the challenge in Misty's gym! One question though - can it evolve?

Thanks for the team everyone. This looks like it may be one of my most entertaining Scramble Challenges yet, so i'll try and keep you all updated in this thread.

HydroSwampert
10th June 2011, 3:27 PM
Nice one. Quick Attack is usually a standard for the movesets of in-game Pikachu that I raise anyway but I sure look forward to the challenge in Misty's gym! One question though - can it evolve?

Thanks for the team everyone. This looks like it may be one of my most entertaining Scramble Challenges yet, so i'll try and keep you all updated in this thread.

Wow! I feel so stupid for forgetting to put that! Ya! Pikachu can evolve into Raichu once you complete the challenge in Misty's Gym! Time to Edit!

Black and White scramble
10th June 2011, 7:27 PM
ill join with my crystal

Endoplasmic Reticulum
10th June 2011, 8:18 PM
Take a Tentacruel. It can't evolve until it has soloed Pryce

Black and White scramble
10th June 2011, 9:17 PM
sure ive never use tentacool

HydroSwampert
10th June 2011, 10:12 PM
Black and White scramble - Take a Eevee that has to solo either five Psychic-Type Pokemon if you want him/her to evolve into Espeon, or five Dark-Type Pokemon if you want him/her to evolve into Umbreon! Either way, Eevee must learn a TM before he/she can evolve! Have fun and good luck!

Black and White scramble
10th June 2011, 10:24 PM
ok ill take eevee

Winter02
11th June 2011, 12:11 AM
Black and White scramble, take a Togetic which must keep Metronome until you have beaten Clair.

SilverMorty
11th June 2011, 1:50 AM
Black and White Scramble take an Exeggcute that evolves when Hypnosis puts 6 gym trainer's pokemon to sleep.

Dramatic Melody
11th June 2011, 2:41 AM
Black and White scramble - Take a Spearow. It can only evolve after defeating one Gym Trainer in the first three gyms each [all in all three trainers] by itself and after you deliver the Spearow given to you in Goldenrod to the guy near Violet.

jacobii
26th June 2011, 3:53 AM
I'll take a shot at this. I'm playing Blue, I can't trade, and please don't make me have to solo gymleaders.

-Charmander (give restrictions.)
- Nidoran Female (Must always know scratch) given by djhappy outside of thread

Dramatic Melody
26th June 2011, 7:33 AM
jacobii - Take Ch'Ding [the Farfetch'd you get in Vermilion City]. It must always know at least one non-damaging move.

fatyeti4
26th June 2011, 2:54 PM
Jacobii, Take Vaporeon or Jolteon.

Mevejuma
26th June 2011, 5:23 PM
Jacobii, take a Gloom.

Winter02
26th June 2011, 7:22 PM
jacobii, take a Shellder, evolve after it has defeated a wild Raichu.

jacobii
26th June 2011, 10:07 PM
Team is complete thankyou but could I get something other than a farfetch'd from dramatic melody please

Dramatic Melody
27th June 2011, 12:32 AM
jacobii - Take a Doduo, then. It can only evolve after you obtain seven badges.

jacobii
27th June 2011, 4:51 AM
okay thanks my teams complete

Blazing Charmander
30th June 2011, 4:23 PM
I'm bereft of team ideas for my new Crystal playthrough, so i'll leave the fate of my team to you guys. My only restrictions are:

- I want a starter as one of my team members.
- No nicknames.
- Don't give me too many type overlaps on my team (only one at the maximum).
- EDIT: I don't want to trade from other games unless I am given a Pokemon that requires trading for evolution, e.g. Kadabra, Graveler, Onix, Scyther.

The rest is up to you lot so let your imaginations run wild!

Chikorita (must solo Falkner or Bugsy to earn evolution) -> Bayleef -> Meganium
Natu (must solo at least 3 Gym leader Pokemon to evolve) -> Xatu (must learn Night Shade and keep it at least until two Kanto badges are won)
Snubbull (must solo one of the trainers in Cianwood Gym to evolve) -> Granbull (must keep Bite and Lick in its movepool)
Koffing -> Weezing
Magnemite (must defeat all three Electrode in the Rocket Hideout to evolve) -> Magneton
Suicune (must use only STAB moves in battle once Raikou and Entei have been caught)

Thanks everyone, looks like an interesting team and challenge. I don't think that Legendaries are usually allowed but seeing as Suicune is the cover star of the game and catchable during the main quest i'm more than happy to use it. :)

Winter02
30th June 2011, 4:47 PM
Blazing Charmander, take Chikorita as your starter. It must solo either Falkner or Bugsy to evolve into Bayleef, but it can evolve into Meganium at any time after that.

HydroSwampert
30th June 2011, 6:04 PM
Blazing Charmander - Take a Natu as your Flyer. He/she must solo at least three Gym Leader Pokemon to be able to evolve into Xatu. He/she must also keep Might Shade from when it is learned, until you have at least two Kanto Gym Badges! Have fun and good luck!

Raptor ruler
30th June 2011, 6:16 PM
Blazing Charmander - Have yourself a Snubbull. To evolve into Granbull it must solo one of the trainers in the Fifth Gym. Once it learns Bite and Lick, it must keep those two moves forever.

jacobii
30th June 2011, 6:36 PM
Blazing Charmander, take a Mareep with no restrictions, enjoy.

Blazing Charmander
30th June 2011, 10:17 PM
Blazing Charmander, take a Mareep with no restrictions, enjoy.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but can I ask for a different Pokemon? I forgot to add to my restrictions that I don't want to trade with other games unless i'm given a Pokemon that requires quick trading to and back from another cartridge to evolve. So as much as I love the Mareep line I unfortunately won't be using it in this playthrough because I have to trade it from my Silver (in which my internal battery has died sadly). Sorry again for the hassle. :(

jacobii
30th June 2011, 11:45 PM
My bad, I forgot mareep isn't in Crystal. Take a Magmar with no restrictions.

Wild Dragonite
1st July 2011, 12:55 AM
Blazing Charmader, take the title Pokemon (Suicune). You can only STAB moves in battle once you have caught Entei and Raikou.

SilverMorty
1st July 2011, 1:21 AM
Blazing Charnander take a Magnemite that evolves by defeating all three Electrodes in the Rocket Hideout

Ace of Shades
3rd July 2011, 5:07 PM
Yellow Scramble Challenge

please no trade evolution

Winter02
3rd July 2011, 7:27 PM
ShadeAce, take a Jolteon, evolve it from Eevee after it has defeated a wild Venomoth and Pidgeotto.

diesel135
3rd July 2011, 7:39 PM
shadeace catch a venonat,to evolve it has to beat any 3 gym leader's pokemon

Ace of Shades
3rd July 2011, 7:49 PM
1. Evee(Evolve into Jolteon once it beats a wild Venomoth and Pidgeotto)
2. Venonat(Evolves once it solos? any 3 gym leaders)

Dramatic Melody
4th July 2011, 12:38 AM
ShadeAce - Take a Spearow. It has to defeat five Rocket Grunts by itself before it evolves.

Ace of Shades
4th July 2011, 12:57 AM
1. Evee(Evolve sinto Jolteon once it beats a wild Venomoth and Pidgeotto)
3. Spearow(Evolves once it solos 5 team rocket grunts)

SilverMorty
4th July 2011, 1:12 AM
ShadeAce take a Poliwag that evolves to Poliwhirl when you defeat an Electric type.

Evolve it to Poliwrath when you defeat a Swimmer's team by itself.

Drummerdude
4th July 2011, 1:17 AM
ShadeAce, you can use a Zubat that needs to beat 5 Grass type Pokemon to evolve.

Ace of Shades
4th July 2011, 1:22 AM
4. Poliwag(Evolves first time when it beats an electric type, evolves second time when it solos a swimmer)
5. Zubat(Evolves once it beats 5 grass types)

Ememew
4th July 2011, 2:02 AM
ShadeAce, take Sandshrew for your last Pokemon. Evolve it after surviving two Grass and two Water moves from Pokemon of levels close (within 5 levels on either side) to it's own.

Ace of Shades
4th July 2011, 2:13 AM
4. Poliwag(Evolves first time when it beats an electric type, evolves second time when it solos a swimmer)
5. Zubat(Evolves once it beats 5 grass types)
6. Sandshrew(Evolves after surviving two grass type and two water type moves)

starting as soon as I find my Gameboy charger

Blazing Charmander
6th July 2011, 4:13 PM
Chikorita (must solo Falkner or Bugsy to earn evolution) -> Bayleef -> Meganium
Natu (must solo at least 3 Gym leader Pokemon to evolve) -> Xatu (must learn Night Shade and keep it at least until two Kanto badges are won)
Snubbull (must solo one of the trainers in Cianwood Gym to evolve) -> Granbull (must keep Bite and Lick in its movepool)
Magmar
Magnemite (must defeat all three Electrode in the Rocket Hideout to evolve) -> Magneton
Suicune (must use only STAB moves in battle once Raikou and Entei have been caught)

I recently began my newest adventure in Johto by choosing a Chikorita from Professor Elm, but I was very specific in that I wanted a female one just as Ash Ketchum had in his journey through Johto. Luckily it didn't take too long for the Professor to fulfil this request of mine and I was soon on the treacherous road to the Johto League once again.

After receiving the Mystery Egg from Elm's dear friend Mr Pokemon on Route 30 and getting to know Chikorita better along the way, I received a Pokedex from the famous Professor Oak and soon after a phone call from a panicking Professor Elm. It turned out that a mysterious youth had broken into the lab and stolen one of the starter Pokemon! Luckily I was able to deliver a small dose of justice as I bumped into the youth in question on the way back to the lab and defeated him with no trouble, though unfortunately I had to harm the stolen Pokemon in doing so. Back at the lab I identified the thief as a red-head named Bob and handed the Egg over to Elm before saying farewell to my Mom and heading out towards Violet City.

By the time I had reached Violet City, Chikorita had reached Level 10 and I had captured every Pokemon species that I had come across in the tall grass. Chikorita enjoys the company of newly caught Pokemon but I have made the stern decision to keep her as my only permanent team member for the early chapters of my journey. That said, it isn't all plain sailing as despite the relatively weak opposition in Sprout Tower, using Chikorita alone meant that I had exhausted most of the PP of her attacking moves before I had reached the final Sage. However, this added to the challenge and a tired Chikorita managed to rough it out by halving attacking damage with Reflect and using the last of her Tackle moves and a few Razor Leaf attacks to defeat the Elder. This took her to Level 15 and allowed her to learn Poisonpowder.

After a small rest, Chikorita and I were ready to take on the Violet Gym and looked forward to the challenge of fighting with type and numerical disadvantages. Birdkeeper Abe was first up and it was fortunate that Chikorita set up Reflect as his Spearow's Peck attack was formidably strong. Two Razor Leaf attacks took care of it and Chikorita also made easy work of the next trainer. Next up was Falkner, whom I expected a tough battle from with all things considered. Pidgey was taken down as easily as the two owned by the last trainer, therefore I used that opportunity to set up Reflect before Pidgeotto came into the fray. Once Pidgeotto was sent out I quickly ordered a Poisonpowder and Chikorita was able to defeat it with Razor Leaf and Tackle before its Gust took her out. The intensity of the battle subsequently caused Chikorita to evolve into a beautiful Bayleef and we returned to the Pokemon Center to pick up the Pokemon Egg and get some rest on the back of winning the Zephyr Badge.

Team:
Bayleef - Lv 16
Egg

Miss_Pocket_Monster
7th August 2011, 8:53 PM
I humbly resquest a Scramble Challenge in Pokemon Gold. All I ask is no trades (I am unable to trade) and fully evolved Pokemon only. I'm really interested to see what kind of team y'all can make for me! ;250;

Ememew
7th August 2011, 9:00 PM
I humbly resquest a Scramble Challenge in Pokemon Gold. All I ask is no trades (I am unable to trade) and fully evolved Pokemon only. I'm really interested to see what kind of team y'all can make for me! ;250;

Have a Chikorita. To become Bayleef, it must solo 4 wild Flying types and 4 wild Bug types (dual Bug/Flying types may be counted as one or the other, but not both.) It must learn Attract after you beat Whitney's Gym and use it to prevent 7 foes from attacking at least once each during a battle to become Meganium.

Have fun and good luck.

Finch.
7th August 2011, 9:03 PM
Miss_Pocket_Monster, I humbly give you a Growlithe. Name it 'Hobbes', and its restriction is that it has to learn flame wheel before it can evolve.

Oh, I want a scramble challenge for Blue, please. No trades, and nothing ridiculous, please.

Miss_Pocket_Monster
7th August 2011, 9:16 PM
Thanks! Oh, I'm so excited! Both very good Pokemon and I think this will be a great challenge.! :)

Toobworm, have a Vulpix. It can evolve into Ninetales if you teach it Toxic. Good luck! ;038;

Team so far:

-Chikorita (solo 4 wild flying and 4 wild bug to become Bayleef, successfully Attract 7 enemies to become Meganium) ;154;

-Growlithe (name Hobbes, learn Flame Wheel to evolve) ;059;

-
-
-
-

Ememew
7th August 2011, 9:18 PM
Toobworm, have a Pidgey. To evolve it must solo 3 wild Geodude. To become Pidgeot, it must learn Fly and use it as your only attacking move to defeat any 4 members of Team Rocket.

Finch.
7th August 2011, 9:19 PM
YES!! I love Vulpix!

Edit: Pidgey'll work, thanks!
pokemon Blue Scramble
1. Vulpix (Pixie) (Can evolve if taught toxic)
2. Pidgey (Aries) (To evolve it must solo three wild geodude. To become pidgeot, it must learn Fly and use it as your only attacking move to defeat any four members of team rocket)

7 tyranitars
7th August 2011, 9:22 PM
@Toobworm take a Sandshrew must keep scratch.

@Miss Pocket Monster take a Drowzee can evolve into a Hypno after putting 5 pokemon to sleep.

Finch.
7th August 2011, 9:27 PM
Thanks, I've never used a sandshrew before!

pokemon Blue Scramble
2. Pidgey (Aries) (To evolve it must solo three wild geodude. To become pidgeot, it must learn Fly and use it as your only attacking move to defeat any four members of team rocket)
3. Sandshrew (Duster) (must keep scratch on at all times)

Burakoru
7th August 2011, 9:59 PM
Toobworm, take an Eevee, depending on which you want to evolve into, you must do a different task.
Flareon: Defeat a water type, and a ground type.
Jolteon: Defeat two Gravelers
Vaporeon: Defeat a grass type, and and electric type.

sonic507
7th August 2011, 10:02 PM
uh... take a caterpie, it can evolve into metapod once it beats a weedle with nothing but takle, and then into butterfree after beatin 5 wild fire types.

Finch.
7th August 2011, 10:02 PM
Ooh, that's a cool one. Thanks!

edit: @sonic507: is that for me?

pokemon Blue Scramble
4. Eevee (Pyro/Thor/Nymph) (depending on which you want to evolve into, you must do a different task. Flareon: Defeat a water type, and a ground type.Jolteon: Defeat two Gravelers Vaporeon: Defeat a grass type, and and electric type)

Winter02
7th August 2011, 10:04 PM
Toobworm, take a Nidoran, gender of your choice. It can evolve as soon as it has defeated a Nidoran of opposite gender, and evolve again after defeating any of your Rivals pokemon.

Finch.
7th August 2011, 10:09 PM
Thank you, I'll add that in!

pokemon Blue Scramble
4. Eevee (Pyro/Thor/Nymph) (depending on which you want to evolve into, you must do a different task. Flareon: Defeat a water type, and a ground type.Jolteon: Defeat two Gravelers Vaporeon: Defeat a grass type, and and electric type)
5. Nidoran Male/Female (Bruce/Dorcas) (It may evolve as soon as it has defeated a Nidoran of opposite gender, and evolve again after defeating any of your Rivals pokemon.)

Hilijix
7th August 2011, 10:11 PM
Miss Pocket Monster, have a Wooper. It must defeat at least three Pokemon using only Mud-Slap to evolve.

Toobworm, have a Magnemite. It can only evolve after defeating sweeping a Fisherman's team.

Finch.
7th August 2011, 10:13 PM
Ooh, I L-O-V-E magnemite! Thank you!

pokemon Blue Scramble
5. Nidoran Male/Female (Bruce/Dorcas) (It may evolve as soon as it has defeated a Nidoran of opposite gender, and evolve again after defeating any of your Rivals pokemon.)
6. Magnemite (Buzz Buzz) (It may only evolve after sweeping a Fisherman's team)

Ready to start!

Miss_Pocket_Monster
8th August 2011, 1:02 AM
This is going to be such a cool team!!! Just two more to go.

Good luck on your challenge, Toobworm! ^^

Team so far:

-Chikorita (solo 4 wild flying and 4 wild bug to become Bayleef, successfully Attract 7 enemies to become Meganium)

-Growlithe (name Hobbes, learn Flame Wheel to evolve)

-Drowzee (must put 5 Pokemon to sleep to evolve)

-Wooper (must KO 3 Pokemon with Mudslap to evolve)

-
-

SilverMorty
8th August 2011, 11:53 AM
Miss Pocket Monster take a Zubat that evolves after it beats Bugsy's Scyther. Evolve it again after beating a pokemon who has evolved by happiness (example: one of the Kimono girl's Espeon).

Winter02
8th August 2011, 12:07 PM
Miss_Pocket_Monster, take a Mareep. It can evolve into Flaaffy after defeating Whitneys Clefairy, and into Ampharos after you have reached Cianwood.

Miss_Pocket_Monster
8th August 2011, 6:30 PM
Yay! My team is ready to roll. Thanks for giving me such great Pokemon, guys! I think I'm going to have a blast with this.

Team Gold:

-Chikorita (solo 4 wild flying and 4 wild bug to become Bayleef, successfully Attract 7 enemies to become Meganium) ;154;

-Growlithe (name Hobbes, learn Flame Wheel to evolve) ;059;

-Drowzee (must put 5 Pokemon to sleep to evolve) ;097;

-Wooper (must KO 3 Pokemon with Mudslap to evolve) ;195;

-Zubat (beat Bugsy's Scyther to become Golbat, beat Kimono Girl's Espeon to become Crobat) ;169;

-Mareep (beat Whitney's Clefairy to become Flaaffy, reach Cianwood to become Ampharos) ;181;

I'll keep y'all updated on how I'm doing! :D

jacobe29
12th August 2011, 5:41 PM
Hey playing pokemon Silver and want a medium team thats not too easy or challenging. Also no traded pokemon and only fully evolved.
Silver Scramble
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-

Winter02
12th August 2011, 5:46 PM
jacobe29, take a Swinub which can evolve after defeating three wild Dratini.

jacobe29
12th August 2011, 6:07 PM
Need a starter and five more members????
Silver Scramble
1-Swinub(evolve after beating three dratini) why is swinub found so late in the game? :(
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-

cookies kill you
12th August 2011, 6:12 PM
jacobe29 take a pidgey and it can evolve it to pidgeotto after it beats 5 mareeps and it can evolve into pidgeot after its beats pryces dewgong

jacobe29
12th August 2011, 6:27 PM
Need a starter and four more members????
Silver Scramble
1-Swinub(evolve after beating three dratini) why is swinub found so late in the game?
2-Pidgey(beats five mareeps)-pidgeotto(beat pryces dewgong)
3-
4-
5-

Original151Rocks
12th August 2011, 6:33 PM
Jacobe take a Chikorita. Named Bubbles
To evolve the first time, must solo a gym trainer in the first gym. To evolve the second time, you must beat team rockt in the radio tower

jacobe29
12th August 2011, 6:50 PM
Need two more members???? Looks like this might get annoying! :p
Silver Scramble
1-Swinub(evolve after beating three dratini) why is swinub found so late in the game?
3-Bubbles the chikorita( solo trainer in gym 1)-bayleef( beat rocket in radio tower)
4-
5-

Hilijix
12th August 2011, 9:01 PM
jacobe29, have a Vulpix. Must learn Flamethrower before evolving.

hydro629
12th August 2011, 9:09 PM
jacobe, take a staryu to evolve must know recover.

hydro629
12th August 2011, 9:24 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
actually has to know swift

jacobe29
12th August 2011, 9:29 PM
Need one more member???? would like an electric type!!
Silver Scramble
3-Bubbles the chikorita( solo trainer in gym 1)-bayleef( beat rocket in radio tower)
4-Vulpix(evolve must know flamethrower)
5-Staryu(evolve must know swift)
6-

Ray-X
13th August 2011, 12:13 AM
Jacobe, take a Voltorb that must be caught in the Mahogany rocket hideout and evolve in the radio tower.

Ray-X
13th August 2011, 12:14 AM
Could someone please give me a Crystal scramble?

jacobe29
13th August 2011, 12:25 AM
Can't wait to start this challenge!!!
Silver Scramble
4-Vulpix(evolve must know flamethrower)
5-Staryu(evolve must know swift)
6-Voltorb(caught in rocket hq evolve in radio tower)

Ray-x, take a zubat that has to evolve in the national park and then has to evolve after a trainer battle

Ray-X
13th August 2011, 12:33 AM
Crystal scramble:
Zubat--Evolve in national park->Golbat--Evolve after a trainer battle->Crobat
-
-
-
-
-

cookies kill you
13th August 2011, 12:55 AM
ray x catch a stantler and teach it theif

Ray-X
13th August 2011, 12:58 AM
Crystal scramble:
Stantler (Must learn Thief)

SilverMorty
13th August 2011, 1:08 AM
Ray-x take a Magnemite with Rollout. Evolve it after it defeats a team with only Rollout.

Name it Autobots.

Ray-X
13th August 2011, 1:25 AM
Crystal scramble:
Magnemite--Learn and kill a team with rollout only->Magneton (Named Autobots)

Original151Rocks
13th August 2011, 8:17 PM
Ray-x take a miltank Name it Milky Must learn milk drink

Drummerdude
13th August 2011, 8:20 PM
Ray-X, take a Cyndaquil as your starter. Cyndaquil can evolve normally, but Quilava can only evolve after you have captured one of the three Legendary Dogs.

Ray-X
14th August 2011, 1:42 AM
Crystal scramble:
Miltank (Named Milky and must learn Milk Drink)
Cyndaquil--->Quilava--Capture a legendary beast->
-

Come on everyone, just one more and I can start!

Winter02
14th August 2011, 2:35 PM
Ray-X, take a Wooper which must know Earthquake and Rain Dance. It can evolve after soloing any trainer in the third gym.

Ray-X
15th August 2011, 5:49 AM
Crystal scramble:
Miltank (Named Milky and must learn Milk Drink)
Cyndaquil--->Quilava--Capture a legendary beast->Typhlosion
Wooper--Solo any trainer in third gym->Quagsire (Must know EQ and Rain Dance)

Hooray! will probably start in the weekend or ASAP.

KanaUchiha
18th August 2011, 6:12 PM
Pokemon yellow

Team
-Pikachu
-Sandslash-Must know submission
-Ponyta-must know stomp and fire bast
-Mew(glitch)-Must know atleast two hm's and a ground type move.
-Exeggcute-Can evolve after finding(not catching)Chansey in the safari zone.
-Dratini-Needs evo restrictions

Rules
I don't take nicknames i give them those myself
Move restrictions are welcomed-exeptions moves that make pokemon runaway ex.Roar and teleport.
I want Mew (glitch) because its my hm user mostly.
Need atleast one fire,and one grass
Will not use The three original starters so no bulbasaur.charmander,squirtle.
I think thats it :D

Adrexus
18th August 2011, 7:36 PM
Kanauchiha take a Sandslash that must know submission.

Winter02
18th August 2011, 8:36 PM
KanaUchiha, take a Ponyta which must know Stomp and Fire Blast.

SilverMorty
19th August 2011, 12:24 AM
KanaUchiha take an Exeggcute that evolves when you find a Chansey in the Safari Zone (you don't have to catch it, just encounter one)

KanaUchiha
19th August 2011, 3:17 AM
Pokemon yellow

Team
-Pikachu
-Sandslash-Must know submission
-Ponyta-must know stomp and fire bast
-Mew(glitch)-Must know atleast two hm's and a ground type move.
-Exeggcute-Can evolve after finding(not catching)Chansey in the safari zone.
-Dratini-Must solo Elite four lorilie's jynx to become dragonair, must solo at least one of each of the elite four's pokemon to become dragonite.
This is my team i will start tonight

Teebird
19th August 2011, 7:48 PM
I guess I'll take one on Blue. No insane restrictions though. And nicknames. Go.

Burakoru
19th August 2011, 7:54 PM
Holy Lucario, take Charmander, to evolve (Both Charmeleon and Charizard), it must beat Brock by itself (I did it in Red MANY times, bet you can) and nickname it Blaze.

Adrexus
19th August 2011, 8:24 PM
Holy Lucario take a Vaporeon that must know acid armor.

Drummerdude
19th August 2011, 10:54 PM
Holy Lucario, take a Venonat that can evolve when it solos 5 Pokemon of different types. Name it Googly.

SilverMorty
20th August 2011, 1:10 AM
Holy Lucario take a Voltorb that evolves when it defeats a Scientist in Silph Co.

Nickname it Detonate

KanaUchiha
20th August 2011, 6:10 AM
Holy Lucario Take a pidgey that must beat one of Misty's pokemon on its own to evolve into Pidgeotto It must know fly to evolve into Pidgeot.Name it Aero.

Winter02
20th August 2011, 1:42 PM
holy_lucario, take a Bellsprout. It can evolve after it has defeated a wild Vulpix, and evolve again after defeating a Gloom owned by any trainer. Nickname it Fly Away.

SuperMariofan64
29th August 2011, 4:28 AM
Hi I recently dug up my Yellow version and I'd like a challenge.

Restrictions:
-I want to use my Pikachu. Restrictions can still be attached to it though.
-Nickname requests, please.
Other than that, go nuts. Restrictions can be as easy or as hard as you would like.

Current Team:
-Pikachu (needs restrictions and a nickname still)
-
-
-
-
-

Ememew
29th August 2011, 4:36 AM
SuperMariofan64, your Pikachu's restrictions are as follows: It must always be the highest leveled member of the team (if any others surpass it in level, they may not be used until Pikachu becomes a higher level than them) and must defeat 6 ground-types before learning any TM or HM. Finally, it must land the finishing blow on Lance's team when you fight the Elite 4. Nickname it Bright (because of it's bright Electric attacks).

KanaUchiha
29th August 2011, 10:41 AM
SuperMariofan64 Take an eevee that can only evolve into vaporeon after defeating two trainers in the 7th gym, if it evolves at all.Vaporeon must know surf and one other water type attack, as well as atleast one stat reducing/increasing move.Nickname it Splash.

SilverMorty
29th August 2011, 12:03 PM
supermariofan take a Venonat that evolves when it can defeat 3 trainers in the Saffron gym.

Hilijix
29th August 2011, 12:35 PM
supermariofan, have a Jigglypuff and name it Pukurina. It must solo two trainers after the Rock Tunnel to evolve.

Drummerdude
29th August 2011, 1:00 PM
supermariofan, take a Mankey that can evolve when you have recieved HM05.

Dramatic Melody
29th August 2011, 1:52 PM
SuperMariofan64 - Have fun with a Doduo and name it "Deux". To evolve, everyone else in your team must be fully evolved [except for Pikachu, of course]. When it evolves, rename it "Trois". Good luck!

SuperMariofan64
29th August 2011, 5:28 PM
Alright thanks guys and girls. I'm looking forward to this :D It's been awhile since I've played through gen 1.

My team:
-Pikachu named Bright. It must always be the highest leveled member of the team (if any others surpass it in level, they may not be used until Pikachu becomes a higher level than them) and must defeat 6 ground-types before learning any TM or HM. Finally, it must land the finishing blow on Lance's team when you fight the Elite 4.

-Eevee named Splash. It can only evolve into vaporeon after defeating two trainers in the 7th gym, if it evolves at all. Vaporeon must know surf and one other water type attack, as well as atleast one stat reducing/increasing move.

-Venonat, no nickname requested so I'll name it Chykka (Venomoth reminds me of that boss).It can evolve when it can defeat 3 trainers in the Saffron gym.

-Jigglypuff named Pukurina. It must solo two trainers after the Rock Tunnel to evolve.

-Mankey, no nickname requested so I'll name it Rocky (after Rocky Balboa). It can evolve when you have received HM05.

-Doduo named Deux. To evolve, everyone else in your team must be fully evolved [except for Pikachu, of course]. When it evolves, rename it "Trois". (Loving the french names, by the way)

Vuallum
30th August 2011, 9:17 AM
Hey

I recently dug up my old gold version and bought a pre-owned silver version, both have battery problems so I'm going to fix them and then start a scramble challenge for each.

Requests:
1. No overlapping between the 2 games (i.e "Use Bayleef named 'Flora' in Silver" & "Use a Chikorita named 'ChikkyBabe' in Gold, it has to be female")
2. Reasonably balanced but not easy.

Gold:
-
-
-
-
-
-

Silver:
-
-
-
-
-
-

Side Note: Can trade between the 2, along with Crystal and Blue.

SilverMorty
30th August 2011, 10:33 AM
Vuallum for Gold take a Sunkern that evolves when it is hit by a Water move under the Sun.

for Silver take a Chinchou that must have Thunder and evolves when it uses it under the rain

Winter02
30th August 2011, 11:37 AM
Vuallum, for Gold, take a Cyndaquil which can evolve after defeating your rivals starter in Ecruteak, and evolve again after it has defeated Chucks Poliwrath.

For Silver, take a Scyther which can evolve after surviving a Rock move from a wild Graveler.

SuperMariofan64
30th August 2011, 4:32 PM
Vuallum,

-for gold take an Onix, which may only evolve after learning dig (I believe it's a TM. I might be mistaken though) and using dig to defeat 10 pokemon. It must solo Jasmine as a Steelix if you choose to evolve it.

-for silver, because you said you can trade, take a Charmander. Attempt to bring this over as soon as possible, as this will be your pseudo-starter. It must solo your rival one time in order to evolve once, and must defeat (or bring its health into the red if you want to catch this) the Red Gyarados with only fire type moves to evolve again.

If charmander is unavailable for any reason, take a Staryu. In order for it to evolve, it must defeat/survive the three Electrode in Team Rocket's base.

Charoshi
30th August 2011, 6:31 PM
Vuallum

Gold - Pinser that must have won the bug catching contest

Silver - (I'm evil) Delibird, and it must defeat 2 of Lance's Dragonites :)

Vuallum
31st August 2011, 1:05 AM
Gold:
-Sunkern (Evolution clause - hit by a Water move under the Sun)
-Cyndaquil (Evolution 1 clause - defeat rivals starter in Ecruteak) (Evolution 2 defeat Chucks Poliwrath)
-Onix (Evolution clause after learning dig, using dig to defeat 10 pokemon)
(Post-evolution - must solo Jasmine as a Steelix if you choose to evolve it)
-Pinsir (Capture clause- Victor of a bug catching contest)
-
-
-

Silver:
-Chinchou (Evolution clause - have Thunder, used under the rain)
-Scyther (Evolution clause - survive a Rock move from a wild Graveler)
-Charmander (Evolution 1 clause - Rival one time in order to evolve once
(Evolution 2 clause - defeat/make able to catch the Red Gyarados with only fire)
-Delibird (Victor against 2 Dragonites)
-
-

Looking tough so far, and inventive.

TM0verlord
31st August 2011, 1:32 AM
Vuallum, for Gold Version, take a Stantler with you. It must be taught a Normal Type Move, Earthquake, and a Special type move.

For Silver Version, Take an Eevee with you. Once it evolves, It must have Shadow Ball and 2 STAB Moves.

Hilijix
31st August 2011, 2:00 AM
Vuallam:

Gold: Have a traded Remoraid obtained right after reaching Ekruteak. Must keep Octazooka in its moveset once it evolves.

Silver: Catch a Nidoran-F. Can evolve to Nidorina freely, but to evolve into Nidoqueen it cannot get a traded Moon Stone, and cannot evolve into it until soloing three Team Rocket Grunts in the Team Rocket hideout.

KanaUchiha
31st August 2011, 10:54 AM
Vuallam looks like this is the last one for gold.

Take a Sentret that may only evolve after defeating three wild spinarak's and atleast one trainer in Falkner's gym.

Vuallum
1st September 2011, 6:22 AM
Gold:
-Sunkern (Evolution- hit by a Water move under the Sun)
-Cyndaquil (Evolution 1- defeat rivals starter in Ecruteak) (Evolution 2 defeat Chucks Poliwrath)
-Onix (Evolution - after learning dig, using dig to defeat 10 pokemon)
(Post-evolution - must solo Jasmine as a Steelix if evolved)
-Pinsir (Capture clause- Victor of a bug catching contest)
-Remoraid (Capture & move - Traded once reach ecruteak, must keep octazooka post-evolution)
-Stantler (Moves: Taught a Normal Type Move, Earthquake, and a Special type move)

Silver:
-Chinchou (Evolution & move - have Thunder, used under the rain)
-Scyther (Evolution - survive a Rock move from a wild Graveler)
-Charmander (Evolution 1 - Rival one time in order to evolve once
(Evolution 2 - defeat/make able to catch the Red Gyarados with only fire)
-Delibird (Victor against 2 Dragonites)
-Eevee (Evolution moves - Shadow Ball and 2 STAB Moves)
-Nidoran-F (Evolution - Free to nidorina) (Evolution 2 - cannot get a traded Moon Stone, solo three Team Rocket Grunts in the Team Rocket hideout)

Sorry KanaUchiha, that last - was a typo.

Alright, this should be fun, and weird, I'll update once I start.

KanaUchiha
1st September 2011, 7:58 AM
OK good luck any way :D

migas140
19th September 2011, 9:43 PM
Guys, mind giving me some pokes for my Silver scramble? Can't trade and please only full evos. Thanks in advance! :)

Mevejuma
19th September 2011, 10:08 PM
migas have a Piloswine. It must solo all the trainers in Clair's gym before it can evolve.

Winter02
19th September 2011, 10:18 PM
migas140, take a Snubbull which must defeat a Primeape before it may evolve.

migas140
19th September 2011, 10:46 PM
Both noted, keep 'em coming. :)

Pokenoob3.14
19th September 2011, 11:01 PM
migas, take a ledyba that can only evolve after it learns a bug type move and defeats 3 pokemon using only that move.

Terra Force
19th September 2011, 11:13 PM
Migas take a Totodile, must learn bite and defeat 10 pokemon with it before evolving. To become Feraligatr, Croconaw must learn Slash. Both bite and slash must be in the final moveset.

SilverMorty
19th September 2011, 11:56 PM
migas140 take a Hoothoot that evolves when you defeat 6 Gastlys to evolve

Charoshi
20th September 2011, 7:25 AM
Migas140, take an Oddish. To evolve to gloom, defeat 10 wild oddishs.

If you want Bellossom, it must solo Chuck and Pryce.

If you want Vileplume, it must only know absorb as it's stab grass.

migas140
20th September 2011, 8:01 PM
Allright, got a team! Thank you all, hope to start as soon as I fix my battery issue! :)

celebimasters_93
25th September 2011, 1:01 AM
I would like to have a challenge on yellow cant trade 2 restrictions for each at maximum Thanks in advance

Drummerdude
25th September 2011, 1:38 AM
celebimasters 93, take a Sandslash that cannot participate in the battle with Lt Surge.

Hilijix
25th September 2011, 2:23 AM
celebiimasters, grab a Jigglypuff. Must solo one trainer in the Rock Tunnel to evolve.

SilverMorty
25th September 2011, 12:43 PM
celebimasters take an Onix that must either have Bind, Skull Bash or Mimic.

Winter02
25th September 2011, 6:51 PM
celebimasters_93, take a Clefairy which must know Metronome.

The Eleventh
25th September 2011, 7:15 PM
@celebimasters_93, choose the Helix Fossil at Mt. Moon. When you get to Cinnabar, revive it into Omanyte. It must defeat Blaine's Ninetales to evolve.

celebimasters_93
25th September 2011, 9:17 PM
And as for my 6th pokemon I will keep Pikachu (hint look at my sig) and must stay at least 4 levels lower than the others at all times

So My team is as follows:
1. SANDSLASH-- cant take part in battle against Lt. Surge
2. JIGGLYPUFF-- must solo one trainer in rock tunnel to evolve
3. ONIX-- must have bind
4. CLEFAIRY-- must know metronome
5. HELIX FOSSIL (OMANYTE)-- must solo blaines Ninetales to evolve
6. PIKACHU-- must stay at least 4 levels lower than the others at all times.

I will start my Yellow scramble challenge ASAP

migas140
1st October 2011, 4:51 PM
Guys, almost finishing my Ruby scramble, so give me a Blue scramble please. My only rules are: can't trade, full evos only and max one move restriction per poke please. Give me your best. :)

Hilijix
1st October 2011, 5:09 PM
migas140, take a Hitmonlee. No restrictions.

Drummerdude
1st October 2011, 5:14 PM
migas140, take a Nidoqueen that needs to taught Surf.

Charoshi
1st October 2011, 5:27 PM
Alright, I give in. I want a Pokemon Yellow challenge. The rest, is up to you guys.

Winter02
1st October 2011, 5:33 PM
migas140, take a Ninetales which must know Fire Blast. It can evolve from Vulpix at any time.

Charoshi, take a Bulbasaur which must solo two trainers on the SS. Anne before becoming an Ivysaur, and then three Bird Keepers before evolving into Venusaur. It must know Sleep Powder.

Drummerdude
1st October 2011, 5:35 PM
Charoshi, take a Charmander. It can evolve into Charmeleon normally but to evolve into Charizard it must solo Misty's Staryu or defeat 5 wild water type Pokemon.

Charoshi
1st October 2011, 6:14 PM
Well, so far so good! :)

-Bulbasaur - solo two trainers on the SS. Anne before Ivysaur, and 3 bird keeps before Venusaur. Know sleep powder.
-Charmander - Needs to solo Misty's Staryu or 5 wild waters to evolve into Charizard.
-
-
-
-

migas140
1st October 2011, 8:14 PM
All noted, keep em coming. :)
Charoshi, have a Wigglytuff that must know Sing.

Charoshi
1st October 2011, 10:22 PM
Migas, just noticed you asked for a blue. Take a Blastoise. It must take down the rivals starter in every battle.

-Bulbasaur - solo two trainers on the SS. Anne before Ivysaur, and 3 bird keeps before Venusaur. Know sleep powder.
-Charmander - Needs to solo Misty's Staryu or 5 wild waters to evolve into Charizard.
-Wigglytuff - Must know sing
-
-
-

Zhanton
2nd October 2011, 6:57 AM
Migas, take a Weezing. Keep Explosion when it learns it.

Charoshi, take a Pinsir. It needs to be the one from the Game Corner.

Enjoy both of your challenges. :]

migas140
2nd October 2011, 10:16 AM
Thank you both, pretty nice team so far. One more please. :3

Charoshi
2nd October 2011, 5:49 PM
Thanks! I will. It's been years since I played yellow.

-Pinser - From Game Corner
-
-

SilverMorty
2nd October 2011, 11:46 PM
Charoshi take a Venonat that evolves when it defeats Jessie and James.

thechallenger101
3rd October 2011, 12:23 AM
Charoshi for your last team member take a blastoice that can only become a wartortle after it solos Surge's riachu and to become a blastoice it must solo sabrina using only special moves

teh_original_pikachu
3rd October 2011, 12:37 AM
Migas, take oddish/bellsprout (whichever yours has) and to evolve into the last form it must solo Blaines arcanine OR rapidash.

EDIT: If you can, help me on my 3rd gen Hit me with your best shot playthroughs

Charoshi
3rd October 2011, 5:37 AM
-Pinser - From Game Corner
-Venonat - solo Jessie + James to evolve
-Blastoise - Solo Raichu to evolve to Wartortle, solo Sabrina with special moves to evolve to blastoise.

Well, I got all 3 starters xD Plus two bugs and a wigglytuff. Interesting team all round.

Bair50
9th October 2011, 5:19 PM
I don't know how soon I'll be able to start my gaming, but here goes...

I broke my DS, which really stinks, but for nostalgia's sake, I've pulled out the old-school, purple gameboy color, which still works like a charm. I've pulled out Pokémons Red and Blue, and I'm wanting a good challenge, so hit me up with Pokémons.
Nicknames are very welcome.

Drummerdude
9th October 2011, 5:45 PM
Bair50, take a Ponyta named Bad Horse. It can evolve after you have defeated Blaine.

~Nidoking~
9th October 2011, 6:29 PM
Blair the Blastoise ust now Dig to evolve and must solo Rival on the SS Anne to evolve into Wartortle, and Solo Erika to evolve again.

Charoshi
9th October 2011, 7:33 PM
Bair50 - take a Pikachu. It must take part in 4 gym battles before it can evolve.

Winter02
9th October 2011, 7:52 PM
Bair50, take a Paras, name it Pareras. It can evolve after defeating your rivals starter in the Pokemon Tower.

Bair50
9th October 2011, 9:59 PM
So far....

Bad Horse the Ponyta -Drummerdude
Evolve after I beat Blaine.

Blair the Blastoise -~Nidoking~
Must know Dig and solo rival on SS Anne to evolve to Wartortle.
Solo Erika to evolve to Blastoise.

(Needs name) the Pikachu -Charoshi
Take part in four gym battles in order to evolve.

Pareras the Paras -Winter02
Evolve after defeating my rivals starter in the Pokémon Tower.

I need two more, but I also want to get a name for my trainer and my rival. Make 'em good, I don't want to say no.

SilverMorty
10th October 2011, 12:57 AM
Bair50 take a Cubone that evolves after it defeats the wild Marowak spirit.

Name it Avenger.

How about naming yourself Miles and your rival Jarrad?

Charoshi
10th October 2011, 4:02 AM
Name your Pikachu "Ash"

Bair50
10th October 2011, 4:16 AM
Sorry SilverMorty, but a Cubone is too close to the Sandshrew I have already. Maybe another?

Bad Horse the Ponyta
Evolve after I beat Blaine.

Blair the Blastoise
Must know Dig and solo rival on SS Anne to evolve to Wartortle.
Solo Erika to evolve to Blastoise.

Ash the Pikachu
Take part in four gym battles in order to evolve.

Pareras the Paras
Evolve after defeating my rivals starter in the Pokémon Tower.

Rooney the Sandshrew
Must solo Koga, and use Defence Curl on 30 different pokemon to evolve.
One of these 3 may be ignored after you complete the solo:
Cannot use a move involving stats during the E4.
Can never use a boosting move.
Must use any move with less than 40 base power at least 50 times before getting rid of it.

And I have decided on Miles for my name, and Jarret for my rival. Almost Jarrad, but actual Jarret is an enemy Denver Broncos fan, he deserves it.

Now I just need one more.

SilverMorty
10th October 2011, 5:56 AM
Huh didn't see the Sandshrew..

well how about a Flyer- take a Doduo that must learn Mimic. Evolve it when you use Mimic to copy an Ice, Electric and Fire move. Name it Tri Attack

HeracrossGod
5th November 2011, 12:53 PM
I am going to do a Pokemon Yellow, and Pokemon Crystal.

Rules:
-In Yellow I will NOT use Pikachu
-Trade Pokemon are not allowed
-No Legendaries
-If you can think of a good nickname for it say one, optional
-Both games must have a pokemon able to learn Fly and Surf
-At least one pokemon has to be gifted from someone (ex. The Lapras In Silph)
-In Yellow I must have a Ground type
-In Crystal I must have a good Bug type (Not bad stuff like Paras)

Okay.

Pokemon Yellow:
-
-
-
-
-
-

Pokemon Crystal:
-Feraligatr (Jaws) [You All Choose Restrictions]
-
-