PDA

View Full Version : 4th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Pages : [1] 2 3

bobandbill
30th April 2011, 7:14 AM
4th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Games in this gen: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver

What is...this Challenge?

This is essentially for all those challenges that do not come under Scramble, Monotype or Nuzlocke Challenges. You can decide on the restrictions you have on yourself (say if you want to go with a specific theme of Pokemon or no TMs, or a one-Pokemon-only run, or so forth).

You can also decide if you choose the Pokemon yourself or if someone else chooses the Pokemon for you.

Rules

Please read the Challenge Forum rules before posting. (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=514893)
Please specify all the restrictions you are placing on yourself in this challenge in the first post, and also in any other posts should you require more Pokemon to be chosen for you by other members.
You may either use Pokemon you have chosen yourself or Pokemon chosen for you by other people.
If your challenge comes under the Monotype/Scramble/Nuzlocke threads, please use those threads, not this one! This includes challenges where your one is essentially a Scramble challenge with one or two small restrictions.

SilverMorty
30th April 2011, 2:28 PM
I want a challenge in Soul Silver, and the theme is any pokemon that can be found in the Jungle (as in something like a tropical rainforest, not just a normal forest). I can get access to all pokemon. Fully evolved please.

-
-
-
-
-
-

CaptainCombusken
30th April 2011, 4:44 PM
Then to start you off, take a Shinx that must know at least one of the elemental fangs.
(Shinx is a Lion, at least Luxray is anyway.)

Endoplasmic Reticulum
30th April 2011, 4:44 PM
Take an Eggxecutor, no restrictions because I am too lazy to think of any

HydroSwampert
30th April 2011, 4:55 PM
SilverMorty Take a Chikorita (looks like it could be from a jungle, or at least Bayleef and Meganium do) that can evolve into Bayleef anytime, and has to solo Chuck's Poliwrath and 1 Johto Elite 4 member or Gym Leader to evolve into Meganium. Hope this works! Have fun and good luck!

7 tyranitars
30th April 2011, 5:01 PM
silvermorty take an arbok (snakes live in the jungle right? :P)

which need to have atleast wrap and 1 poison attack

LexSuicune
30th April 2011, 5:15 PM
I want a challenge in Soul Silver, and the theme is any pokemon that can be found in the Jungle (as in something like a tropical rainforest, not just a normal forest). I can get access to all pokemon. Fully evolved please.

-
-
-
-
-
-

Your fourth jungle Pokemon shall be

Slaking
Name: Pride
Moveset:
Natural Gift
Hammer Arm
Sunny Day
Solar Beam

Pokémon Trainer Xande
30th April 2011, 6:33 PM

-
-
-
-
-
-

Take a Feralligatr. He must know Surf or Dive. Call him Alligator.

Silent Conversation
30th April 2011, 7:12 PM
SilverMorty, take a Ursaring. You must name it "ROAR". It must know both Scary Face and Thrash.

Chibi_Muffin
30th April 2011, 7:13 PM
Silvermorty, take a female Aipom/Ambipom named Violet that cannot evolve until it wins the Speed Medal in the Pokéathlon.

Silent Conversation
30th April 2011, 7:18 PM
Silvermorty, take a female Aipom/Ambipom named Violet that cannot evolve until it wins the Speed Medal in the Pokéathlon.

He already has 6 Pokemon (actually, he may have even had 6 when I gave him my suggestion...)

gyaradosuseddragonrage!
30th April 2011, 9:06 PM
I'll take a challenge on Heart Gold. How about Pokemon from cold places (caves, sea, icy places, etc.)

- Zubat, no restrictions
- Spheal, must keep Sheer Cold
-
-
-
-

7 tyranitars
30th April 2011, 9:38 PM
I'll take a challenge on Heart Gold. How about Pokemon from cold places (caves, sea, icy places, etc.)

-
-
-
-
-
-

take a zubat

ShinyLucario
30th April 2011, 9:57 PM

-
-
-
-
-
-

Enjoy your new Spheal which can evolve into Walrein. It must know Sheer Cold.

Endless
30th April 2011, 10:07 PM

- Zubat, no restrictions
-
-
-
-

Take a Delibird.

Silent Conversation
30th April 2011, 10:11 PM

- Zubat, no restrictions
-
-
-
-

Take a Sneasal. By the time it is Level 30, three of its moves must be TM moves.

SilverMorty
1st May 2011, 12:50 AM
-Shinx with one of the elemental fangs
-Exeggutor (always wanted to use one)
-Arbok, 1 poison attack and wrap
-Slaking named Pride, Natural Gift, Hammer Arm, Sunny Day, Solarbeam
-Ambipom, female that evolves after winning Speed medal
-Feraligatr with Surf or Dive

if you don't mind I'll just take Feraligatr as a starter since I need a Water type and I also used Ursaring in a current normal monotype.

Thanks guys!

Pokémon Trainer Xande
1st May 2011, 2:57 AM
I want a Heart Gold and a Platinum Challenge. One of the rules is that each pokémon should be in at least 2 regional pokedexes. And I want to use one Zangoose in Heart Gold and one Riolu in my Platinum team. Try to don 't have the same species in the both games. Be creative with the restrictions!

Platinum: Heart Gold:
- -
- -
- -
- -
- -
- -

SilverMorty
1st May 2011, 3:36 AM
Xande for your Heart Gold take a Psyduck that must defeat a Slowbro with a Psychic attack.

For Platinum take a Rhyhorn that evolves to Rhydon after it defeats one of Byron's pokemon with Rock Blast. Evolve to Rhyperior after you defeat one of Cyrus's pokemon.

Draknir
1st May 2011, 3:39 AM
@Pokémon Trainer Xande: For Platinum: Take a Crobat that can't know any Flying type moves.
For Heart Gold: Take a Donphan that can't evolve until it gets a 5X Rollout combo during a trainer battle.

Pokémon Trainer Xande
1st May 2011, 3:49 AM
Platinum:
* Crobat: No Flying-Type moves;
* Flareon: Hold Item: Rawst Berry at least until it gets a auto heal from a burn. Called Almond;
* Riolu: Needs Restrictions;

Heart Gold:
* Donphan: Evolves after getting 5x Rollout during a battle;
* Golduck: Must defeat a Slowbro with Psychic move;
* Zangoose: Needs Restrictions;

Zhanton
1st May 2011, 4:27 AM
@Pokemon Trainer Xande;
Platinum: Take a Snorunt. It must be female. The Pokemon it evolves into depends on the 7th Gym Battle: if Snorunt manages to solo at least two of Candace's Pokemon, it must evolve into a Froslass. If it does not solo at least two of Candace's Pokemon, it must evolve into a Glalie.

HeartGold: Take a Koffing. It must be caught in the Burned Tower. It must defeat 13 wild Bellsprout with no healing in between in order to evolve.

bobandbill
1st May 2011, 4:34 AM
@Pokemon Trainer Xande - take a Shinx for Platinum - it cannot evolve into Luxray until you beat the 6th gym.

As for HG, go with Bellsprout. It is only allowed to make use of a Leaf Stone to hit its final stage evolution after soloing a gym of your choice.

gyaradosuseddragonrage!
1st May 2011, 5:43 AM
- Crobat
- Walrein, must keep Sheer Cold
- Weavile, three TM's (for reference, Brick Break, Ice Beam, Swords Dance)
- Delibird

Two more, and preferably not rock weak or Ice type in general. Remember, cold places (sea, caves, icy)

Ememew
1st May 2011, 5:48 AM
- Crobat
- Weavile, three TM's (for reference, Brick Break, Ice Beam, Swords Dance)
- Delibird

Two more, and preferably not rock weak or Ice type in general. Remember, cold places (sea, caves, icy)

From the sea: have a Chinchou/Lanturn. May evolve anytime after learning Aqua Ring.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
1st May 2011, 6:33 AM
Pokemon Trainer Xande for Platinum take a Empoleon. Piplup must learn Peck the entire time and cannot evolve until you have taught it Pluck, and you must teach it over Peck. Then it cannot evolve until Empoleon until it can learn Drill Peck and you must teach it over Pluck. You can also use it as your surfer

For HG take a Noctowl that cannot evolve from Hoothoot until it has learned two psychic moves and you must keep those moves the entire time. You can also use it as your flyer

SilverMorty
1st May 2011, 12:12 PM
gyaradosuseddragonrage! I give you a choice:

either take a Cubone that evolves after defeating one of Morty's pokemon

or take a Sableye that must learn Dig. If you want to replace it you have to defeat a pokemon that can learn Power Gem.

Pokémon Trainer Xande
1st May 2011, 3:01 PM
Platinum:
* Flareon: Hold Item: Rawst Berry at least until it gets a auto heal from a burn. Called Almond;
* Lucario: Needs Restrictions;
* Snorunt: Female. If it can solo 2 of Candice 's Pokémons, it will be Froslass. If it can 't, it will evolve in Glalie;
* Luxray: Can only evolve to Luxray after the 6th Gym;
* Empoleon: Piplup knows Peck all the time and only evolves after learning Pluck over Peck. Then teach Drill Peck over Pluck for getting Empoleon.

Heart Gold:
* Zangoose: Needs Restrictions;
* Weezing: Caught at Burned Tower. Defeat 13 Bellsprouts without trading for evolving;
* Victreebel: Can only evolve in Victreebel after soloing any gym;
* Noctowl: Can 't evolve until it has two Psychic moves. Never delete them;

Needless to say that the restrictions are very creative. But I need restrictions for Zangoose/Lucario.

gyaradosuseddragonrage!
1st May 2011, 3:37 PM
OK, I'm all done.

- Crobat
- Delibird
- Weavile, three TM moves
- Lanturn, evolve after Aqua Ring
- Marowak, defeat Morty's Pokemon to evolve.

CaptainCombusken
1st May 2011, 8:28 PM
@Xande-

Zangoose must be named "Enemy" because it's on Seviper's side in the bloodthirsty war. It must defeat five Zangoose or other Cat-like Pokemon before it is allowed to fight in any important battle and ten more Zangoose or otehr cat-like Pokemon before it is allowed to fight the Elite Four.
If it defeats a snake-like Pokemon of any type, it has to be renamed "Double Agent" and your requirements reset to having to defeat snake-like Pokemon instead.

Riolu is only allowed to use level up moves until it evolves, and cannot evolve until it has paralysed three Pokemon in battle using Force Palm. It shall be named "Lucas."

Pokémon Trainer Xande
1st May 2011, 8:41 PM
Platinum:
* Lucario: Level up moves until Evolution. Evolves after Paralyzing 3 Pokémons with Force Palm;
* Snorunt: Female. If it can solo 2 of Candice 's Pokémons, it will be Froslass. If it can 't, it will evolve in Glalie;
* Empoleon: Piplup knows Peck all the time and only evolves after learning Pluck over Peck. Then teach Drill Peck over Pluck for getting Empoleon.

Heart Gold:
* Zangoose: Nickname="Enemy": Defeat five Zangoose or other Cat-like Pokemon before it is allowed to fight in any important battle and ten more Zangoose or otehr cat-like Pokemon before it is allowed to fight the Elite Four. If it defeats any Snake like pokémon, nickname is "Double Agent"
* Weezing: Caught at Burned Tower. Defeat 13 Bellsprouts without trading for evolving;

Can you change Lucario 's nickname? "Lucas" is the name of my cousin/rival in pokémon.

CaptainCombusken
1st May 2011, 8:55 PM
Okay then, If you have the patience, make your Riolu shiny and name is "Gold". If not, then name it "Auros".

EDIT: Rank up!

Pokémon Trainer Xande
5th May 2011, 8:08 PM
NO MORE POSTS ABOUT MY CHALLENGES!
Platinum:
* Lucario: Level up moves until Evolution. Evolves after Paralyzing 3 Pokémons with Force Palm. Nickname: Auros;

Heart Gold:
* Zangoose: Nickname="Enemy": Defeat five Zangoose or other Cat-like Pokemon before it is allowed to fight in any important battle and ten more Zangoose or otehr cat-like Pokemon before it is allowed to fight the Elite Four. If it defeats any Snake like pokémon, nickname is "Double Agent"

And I want a Diamond challenge: Pokémons that need different Exp Points amount to get to lv 100, like: Altaria is 600'000, Garchomp is 1'250'000. I can trade, but I will only use pokémons in the Diamond Pokedex.

CaptainCombusken
5th May 2011, 8:30 PM
Ok then, I have an MD Expolorers of time hanging around. You get to choose everything I use.
Basically:

You dictate my Starter. I won't accept Grass starters, Torchic or Mudkip.
You dictate my partner. I won't accept Grass Starters.
You dictate the other two Pokemon I use. I will use these Pokemon and only these Pokemon in any Dungeon I can.
Any Pokemon I use cannot share a type with another one.
No move restrictions.
Seeing as evolution restrictions are out of the question, I will allow certain restrictions in Plot. basically stuff like "You can't enter Amp Plains for the first time before you've completed a Rank A rescue" or something like that. maximum of three team restrictions, one restriction per Pokemon.

-
-
-
-
Whole Team restrictions [Max 3]:

Winter02
5th May 2011, 8:42 PM
Xande, take a Chansey that you must capture on Route 210. It may only evolve after soloing one trainer in Maylenes gym, and it must always know Softboiled. Nickname it "Physsey".

Endoplasmic Reticulum
5th May 2011, 8:54 PM
^Uhh...he's doing PMD

Take an Elekid, no restrictions

Winter02
5th May 2011, 8:57 PM
Uhh...he's doing PMD
Proby is doing PMD, but Xande is not.

Anyway, Proby3, take Skitty as your starter. No restrictions.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
5th May 2011, 9:14 PM
Proby is doing PMD, but Xande is not.

But Xande already has a full team

Winter02
5th May 2011, 9:18 PM
In the last part of his post, he said that he wanted a team for Diamond as well (unless I somehow managed to completely misunderstand that).

Burakoru
5th May 2011, 9:22 PM
Proby3, take an Elecktrike, to evolve, it must survive Electric Plains, and defeat one of Manectric's goons.

Plat. Frontier
5th May 2011, 9:30 PM
Xande, take a Turtwig, name him Twiggy (bad name, I know). You can't evolve it until it solos Jupiter's team in Eterna. It can't evolve after that until it solos either your rival three times, solos Cyrus at Spear Pillar, or solos five fire types that are higher than level 30.

Pokémon Trainer Xande
5th May 2011, 10:45 PM
In the last part of his post, he said that he wanted a team for Diamond as well (unless I somehow managed to completely misunderstand that).

No you didn 't. Anyway, my challenge team is going to be:
*Turtwig- Twiggy-Solo Jupiter for Grotle/solo five fire-types lv30 or more for Torterra;
*Chansey- Solo one of Maylene 's trainers for evolving, always know Softboiled;

I haven 't understtod if Elekid is for me. Also, I will not accept any more pokémons that need 800'000 or 1'059'860 exp ponts for getting to Lv 100.

SilverMorty
5th May 2011, 11:19 PM
Xande take a Barboach that evolves after it can defeat another trainer's Quagsire and Gastrodon (both formes).

Tomato
6th May 2011, 3:37 AM
I'll be using pokemon diamond for this challenge. I'd like a team of 6 that have no explicit use to humans. For example machoke help people move so are disqualified. On the other hand butterfree are only good for looking at. Of course you could invent a purpose for just about every single one, but if you have to think of a use it probably doesn't have one.
I'd prefer if I just got all 6 in one go, too lazy to keep checking back.
----------
----------
----------
----------
----------
----------

Dramatic Melody
6th May 2011, 3:44 AM
Tomato - Take a Shellos, because I can't think of anything they do to help humans. It can be any form, but they have to defeat five wild Shellos of both forms before it can evolve [that means it has to defeat ten Shellos in total - five West, five East]. Name it "Squeesh".

Adrexus
6th May 2011, 5:16 AM
Tomato take a Mothim. It must be the highest leveled pokemon on your team at all times.

Ememew
6th May 2011, 5:23 AM
Tamato, have a Stunky. To evolve, it must be in the first Pokemon slot of your team when you team up with Mira in Wayward Cave until you clear out all the trainers and items in the floor she joins you for.

Its_A_Random
6th May 2011, 9:09 AM
@Proby3: Your partner is a Chimchar, Name it Chimp. All its IQ abilities must be disabled at all times, apart from those that can't be turned off.

@Pkmn Trainer Xande: Take a Drifloon, name it Balloon. It must have the the most EXP out of anyone at all times.

@Tomato: Take a Murkrow, name it Crow. If it's nature is either +Atk, +SAtk or Neutral, it may only use STAB Moves. Otherwise, it may never learn STAB Moves.

Have fun all of you.

Zhanton
6th May 2011, 9:56 AM
Tomato; Take a Dustox/Beautifly, depending on whether your Wurmple evolves into Cascoon or Silcoon. It must be caught as a Wurmple. If male, name him Roberto; if female, name her Roberta. It must never forget Harden once it learns it as a Silcoon/Cascoon. Enjoy

Winter02
6th May 2011, 10:58 AM
Tomato, take a Skorupi. Evolve it after it has defeated a wild Chatot.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
6th May 2011, 3:34 PM
No you didn 't. Anyway, my challenge team is going to be:
*Turtwig- Twiggy-Solo Jupiter for Grotle/solo five fire-types lv30 or more for Torterra;
*Chansey- Solo one of Maylene 's trainers for evolving, always know Softboiled;

I haven 't understtod if Elekid is for me. Also, I will not accept any more pokémons that need 800'000 or 1'059'860 exp ponts for getting to Lv 100.

The Elekid was for Proby

LexSuicune
6th May 2011, 10:10 PM
@Proby3: Your partner is a Chimchar, Name it Chimp. All its IQ abilities must be disabled at all times, apart from those that can't be turned off.

@Pkmn Trainer Xande: Take a Drifloon, name it Balloon. It must have the the most EXP out of anyone at all times.

@Tomato: Take a Murkrow, name it Crow. If it's nature is either +Atk, +SAtk or Neutral, it may only use STAB Moves. Otherwise, it may never learn STAB Moves.

Have fun all of you.

Is this allowed in the rules? I thought you could only hand one pokemon to one trainer at a time?

Silent Conversation
6th May 2011, 10:14 PM
Is this allowed in the rules? I thought you could only hand one pokemon to one trainer at a time?

No, you just can't give more than one Pokemon to the same person - you're allowed to give 3 Pokemon to three different people, just not 3 Pokemon to one person.

Tomato
6th May 2011, 10:18 PM
final team:
;414; Mothim, my powerhouse, always above the rest
;423; Squeesh (the Gastrodon), evolved after defeating 5 east and west shellos and claiming the title of Gastrodon
;435; skuntank, evolved in wayward cave with Mira, after clearing the place of all enemies and items
;269;/;267; Roberta/Roberta (the Dustox/Beautifly) raised from a wurmple, that never forgot how to harden
;452; Drapion, evolved by beating his mortal enemy chatot
;198;/;430; Crow (the Honchkrow?), the offensive powerhouse that know only STAB moves

Crow was the only one I was confused on. you didn't specify any evolution requirements but didn't say I couldn't, so could you clarify?

and one question on the challenge in general. Can I have other pokemon until I first encounter all of these (like keep my starter until I get all 6 of the above) or is it that I can only challenge gyms & the elite 4 with these, or can these be the only pokemon in my party except for HM slaves?

Silent Conversation
6th May 2011, 10:49 PM
You must catch these Pokemon as quickly as possible, and as soon as you have caught the first one, you must deposit your starter (which can be the only Pokemon you use until you catch your first one)

Pokémon Trainer Xande
7th May 2011, 12:04 AM
My team so far:
* Turtwig- Twiggy-Solo Jupiter for Grotle/solo five fire-types lv30 or more for Torterra;
* Chansey- Solo one of Maylene 's trainers for evolving, always know Softboiled;
* Barboach: Evolves after defeating one of each ofthe following pokémon of trainers: Quagsire, East Gastrodon and West Gastrodon;
* Drifloon: Must get more Exp then anyone else all the times;

I will not take any pokémon that needs 800'000, 1'000'000,1'059'860 or 1'640'000 for getting to Lv 100.

Can I get GOOD movesets for my pokémons in the Battle Frontier? Because I will get them to Platinum, and I want them in the Battle Frontier.
And ITS A RANDOM , can it get a Exp Share? It would be more than fine for me.

Its_A_Random
7th May 2011, 12:56 AM
And ITS A RANDOM , can it get a Exp Share? It would be more than fine for me.
Yes you can.

Ememew
7th May 2011, 5:56 AM
Xande, have a Cranidos (600,000 expPoints for level 100). It may evolve anytime after you have 100 of each Red, Green, and Blue, Diamond, and Pearl underground orbs. (Yep! A non-battle related restriction!)

For the Battle Frontier, I recommend something like: Earthquake, Stone Egde (or Rockslide if you prefer it's accuracy), and maybe: Crunch, Endeavor, Zen Headbutt, or (if you can get the move tutor in Pt) Outrage or Fire Punch. Use a Focus Band (for hopefully dropping a foe to 1 HP with Endeavor), Choice Band, or Life Orb (your choice). I'm not great with movesets, but I hope this helps (you can change to something better if someone suggests it). Earthquake and one of the Rock moves definitely moves Rampardos wants, though. The strategy is to hit hard and fast, preferably after another Pokemon has made it easier for Rampardos to switch in.

EDIT: This is only a recommendation for the Battle Frontier, use whatever moves you like in-game.

CaptainCombusken
7th May 2011, 10:21 AM
MD EOT Scramble
- Skitty (Skittles)- Great, a feminine Pokemon. XD
-
- Elekid (Buzz)- No restrictions
-

@bekidding- sorry, Electivire addict posted his before yours, and I said no type overlap.

@Its_A_Random- I apologize not for posting partners I didn't want. Chimchar is one of them. And the weird thing is, in my current MD file, the one I'm erasing, I'm a Treecko, and my Partner is a Chimchar called Chimp. SO WEIRD.

So, I'd like my partner and I'd like my other Pokemon.
I'd like Team restrictions and restrictions for Elekid and Skitty.

Ememew
7th May 2011, 10:30 AM
Proby3, have a Baltoy. Must defeat 3 Ground types to turn on its Ground moves and 3 Psychic types to use Psychic moves without any of your other team mates dealing damage to those targets. Must also learn at least one TM before your hero and partner are taken to the future.

EDIT: Name it "Spinn"
Also, Ground/Psychics may only count as one or the other for it's moves, so if you beat a fellow Baltoy, for example, it may either go to your Ground or Psychic move requirements. Additional Baltoy would count as whatever type you gave it before (so once you've defeated a multi-typed species, it may only count to the type you first chose to count it under).

CaptainCombusken
7th May 2011, 10:42 AM
MD EOT Scramble
-
- Baltoy (Spinn)- Must defeat three Ground types to use Ground type moves and three psychic types to use Psychic. Must know a TM before we get sent to the future.

Thanks Ememew. That's exactly the sort of challenge I'm looking for.
I still need my starter, restrictions for Elekid and Skitty, and whole team restrictions.

Its_A_Random
7th May 2011, 10:50 AM
@Proby3: Very well then. Your team likes to conserve money, so your team may never buy anything from a Kecleon Shop in Treasure Town, or in a dungeon. You may also never appraise a Treasure box, since it costs money, or anything else that costs money, you get the idea. Also, you may only carry a maximum of 1 Reviver Seed entering a dungeon. Name your team: Team Conserver.

Have fun, not sure if it counts as more than 3 Restrictions, if so, omit either the Team Name or the Reviver Seed restriction.

CaptainCombusken
7th May 2011, 10:56 AM
MD EOT Scramble
Team Name: Team Conserver
-
- Baltoy (Spinn)- Must defeat three Ground types to use Ground type moves and three psychic types to use Psychic. Must know a TM before we get sent to the future.

I cannot ever buy anything. No Move Linking, Nothing from the Keckleon brothers or Keckleon in dungeons, no appraisal, nothing can be spent.

Thanks a lot Its_A_Random, that's a great one. I love a challenge. I know MD like the back of my hand, so tough challenges are welcome for it.
I'll omit the Reviver seed restriction, because that one is probably the one I won't be able to do. I need my reviver seeds.

Do you need to pay for Chansey? I can't remember.

Pokémon Trainer Xande
7th May 2011, 4:41 PM
My team so far:
* Turtwig- Twiggy-Solo Jupiter for Grotle/solo five fire-types lv30 or more for Torterra;
* Chansey- Solo one of Maylene 's trainers for evolving, always know Softboiled;
* Barboach: Evolves after defeating one of each ofthe following pokémon of trainers: Quagsire, East Gastrodon and West Gastrodon;
* Drifloon: Must get more Exp then anyone else all the times (it can be with a Exp.Share);
*Cranidos: Evolve after I get 100 of each orb in the underground (this means a Lv100 of all of them?)

I will not take any pokémon that needs 600'000, 800'000, 1'000'000,1'059'860 or 1'640'000 for getting to Lv 100.

One more!

Its_A_Random
7th May 2011, 10:42 PM
Do you need to pay for Chansey? I can't remember.
Nope, Chansey's Day Care costs nothing, so it's allowed. ;)

Ememew
7th May 2011, 10:59 PM
My team so far:
* Drifloon: Must get more Exp then anyone else all the times (it can be with a Exp.Share);
*Cranidos: Evolve after I get 100 of each orb in the underground (this means a Lv100 of all of them?)

I will not take any pokémon that needs 600'000, 800'000, 1'000'000,1'059'860 or 1'640'000 for getting to Lv 100.

One more!

Yep, it means get the maximum level on all of them if it maxes at 100 or get a max on all of them plus at least one additional sphere each if the max is 99 (honestly cannot remember which it was right now).

Looks like you just have the 1,250,000 EXP group to go!

Winter02
8th May 2011, 6:01 PM
Can I get GOOD movesets for my pokémons in the Battle Frontier? Because I will get them to Platinum, and I want them in the Battle Frontier.
That might be a bit tough, but I can give you a moveset for Blissey at least.
It should always have Softboiled. If you are willing to migrate it from a third generation game, it must have Seismic Toss, otherwise you will have to use Ice Beam or Flamethrower. If you are willing to breed, you should get Aromatherapy. The last move should be either Thunder Wave or Toxic.
So it should look like this:

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 Sp.def
Nature: Bold
– Seismic Toss / Flamethrower / Ice Beam
– Thunder Wave / Toxic
– Aromatherapy
– Softboiled

If you do not get Aromatheraphy, another attacking move or even things like Calm Mind might work.

Drippy Miltank
8th May 2011, 11:16 PM
Ok, since all the challenges have been moved from here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=478101), I will repost the rules for an egg scramble challenge (Quoted from Nionel (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=41633)):

Okay, I went ahead and typed up an updated version of the rules for the challenge, and while I wish I could just update the original post, there are here in case anyone needs them. They are based off the original rules with changes based on what we've done here so far. If you think anything should be changed, just let me know.

Egg Scramble Rules

1. Your team must be composed entirely of Pokemon sent to you as eggs from another trainer, with the exception of your starter Pokemon if you choose to use it.

2. You cannot use Pokemon you captured in the wild in battle. Catching a Pokemon such as a Bidoof or a bird Pokemon to use for HMs is acceptable [only] if your team lacks a Pokemon that can learn a required move.

3. Please don't send Pokemon such as Magikarp, Feebas, or Combee (unless you can guarantee it's Female). These Pokemon are difficult to use near the beginning of the game or have no method of learning additional attacks and should be avoided unless specifically requested by a trainer.

4. The contents of the eggs you send should be kept secret from the trainer, as telling them what they will be receiving violates the spirit of this challenge.

If you need an egg for your game just make a post here in the thread, many of the participants are more than willing to send eggs from their extra carts for use on a playthrough. If you have any further questions, please just let us know and we will address them as soon as possible.
An additional optional rule would be not using items during battle. The reason I propose this is because anybody can buy items and potentially finish the challenge under-leveled and without much difficulty (specially if you receive strong pokémon). It's up to the challenger though.

On to my progress:

Trainer: Drippy (ID: 49000)
Verision: Pearl
FC: 4942 3242 1627

;351;-Num Nums, lvl. 51
Final moveset: Weather Ball, Thunder(TM), Rain Dance, Sunny Day

;124;-Luna, lvl. 51
Final moveset: Psychic(eggmove), Shadow Ball(eggmove), Powder Snow(didnt want to use Ice Beam TM), Lovely Kiss(relearned)

;392;-Napalm, lvl. 51
Final moveset: Flamthrower(TM), Close Combat, Strenght(HM),Rock Smash(HM)

;006;-Iguana, lvl. 51
Final moveset: Flamethrower, Fly(HM), Dragon Claw(relearned), Cut(HM)

;160;-Chunkers, lvl. 51
Final moveset: Crunch(eggmove), Waterfall(HM), Surf(HM), Rock Climb(HM)

;097;-Guero, lvl. 52
Final moveset: Dream Eater(TM), Thunder Punch(eggmove), Hypnosis, Light Screen(eggmove)

I beat the Elite 4 and the champion. Since I consider anything after the Elite 4 post-game, this concludes my challenge!

I was worried about Cynthia's garchomp earthquaking my fire types, but then I realized that Iguana is also a flying type AND I had the sense to have him remember Dragon Claw. This was the first time I had owned a charizard, and it's awesome.

Luna took care of the rest of the dragon types with her stab ice attacks. While Guero took hits like a champ and recovered with dream eater after hypnotizing the foe (or Luna's sweet kissing).

If anybody wants to take this challange I can offer random eggs for you(some with eggmoves and/or perfect IVs), you'll never know what you'll get!

Pokémon Trainer Xande
9th May 2011, 2:47 AM
If anybody wants to take this challange I can offer random eggs for you(some with eggmoves and/or perfect IVs), you'll never know what you'll get!

I want. In Pearl. Just wait sometime for me getting set for it, OK?

Drippy Miltank
9th May 2011, 3:48 AM
I want. In Pearl. Just wait sometime for me getting set for it, OK?

All right just PM me when your ready. I have some eggs available.

Corbulo
9th May 2011, 8:01 AM
I might do a challenge on pearl based on the Evolution of pokemon.
Rules: NO Trading or Starters
Just so there is no confusion if a pokemon has multiple requirements to evolve it can be classed as ether. E.G. Riolu Evolving into Lucario needs to be at Day while have max happiness so can be ether classed as a time of day pokemon or happiness pokemon.

-Level-up
-Move Known
-Stone
-Happiness

Ememew
9th May 2011, 8:07 AM
For your "move known" slot, take an Aipom. To become Ambipom, it must use the move in question (Double Hit) to solo any of Pastoria's Gym Trainers.

Adrexus
9th May 2011, 8:18 AM
Corbulo take a sand cloak Wormadam.

Corbulo
9th May 2011, 8:24 AM
Thanks guys had a feeling i might be using honey trees a lot. also i forgot to mention in the last post a pokemon evo line that has more then 1 evo it classes as ether type. E.G. Zubat lvls up for Golbat and the Happiness for crobat so thenit is classed as ether level up of happiness.

-level-up
-Move Known - take an Aipom. To become Ambipom, it must use the move in question (Double Hit) to solo any of Pastoria's Gym Trainers.
-Stone - take a Misdreavus with Pain Split. Evolve it after it uses Pain Split to leave a gym leader's pokemon's HP into red, with Misdreavus dealing the finishing blow next turn.
-Happiness
-Gender - take a sand cloak Wormadam.
-Time of day

SilverMorty
9th May 2011, 8:31 AM
Corbulo for Stone take a Misdreavus with Pain Split. Evolve it after it uses Pain Split to leave a gym leader's pokemon's HP into red, with Misdreavus dealing the finishing blow next turn.

Dramatic Melody
9th May 2011, 11:07 AM
Corbulo - For "Time of Day", enjoy a Chingling. If you accept nicknames, name it "Musicality". It can only evolve after your Aipom evolves.

Corbulo
9th May 2011, 11:24 AM
Thx Dramatic Melody & SilverMorty, just 2 more spaces left would like something that is obtainable before the first gym.

-level-up - take a Bidoof (level-up). It must have Simple as its ability and it must know Superpower and Amnesia. No evolution restrictions. Nickname it Riverdance.
-Move Known - take an Aipom. To become Ambipom, it must use the move in question (Double Hit) to solo any of Pastoria's Gym Trainers.
-Stone - take a Misdreavus with Pain Split. Evolve it after it uses Pain Split to leave a gym leader's pokemon's HP into red, with Misdreavus dealing the finishing blow next turn.
-Happiness
-Time of day - Take a Chingling. If you accept nicknames, name it "Musicality". It can only evolve after your Aipom evolves.

Winter02
9th May 2011, 3:09 PM
Corbulo, take a Bidoof (level-up). It must have Simple as its ability and it must know Superpower and Amnesia. No evolution restrictions. Nickname it Riverdance.

Pokémon Trainer Xande
12th May 2011, 1:27 AM
Corbulo: I 'm going to get to you your last Pokémon: Riolu. Must always know Aura Sphere and must SOLO Candice (two very easy restrictions, or so he thinks. Hehehehe!)

Ememew
12th May 2011, 1:39 AM
Corbulo: I 'm going to get to you your last Pokémon: Riolu. Must always know Aura Sphere and must SOLO Candice (two very easy restrictions, or so he thinks. Hehehehe!)

Just to avoid any possible headaches, Corbulo, bear in mind that it has to evolve to learn Aura Sphere (so don't go crazy of Riolu isn't learning it yet).

Corbulo
12th May 2011, 5:11 AM
So do i have to Solo Candice before I can evolve Riolu?

-level-up - take a Bidoof (level-up). It must have Simple as its ability and it must know Superpower and Amnesia. No evolution restrictions. Nickname it Riverdance.
-Happiness - Riolu. Must always know Aura Sphere and must SOLO Candice
-Time of day - Take a Chingling. If you accept nicknames, name it "Musicality". It can only evolve after your Aipom evolves.

Pokémon Trainer Xande
12th May 2011, 7:09 PM
So do i have to Solo Candice before I can evolve Riolu?

No, but it most evolve after you get out of Mt Coronet and after you get to Snowpoint. Sorry for not stating it first!

Two More Pokémons for my challenge!

Alder
13th May 2011, 11:38 PM
Xande, I'm having trouble figuring out what you challenge is, but if I found what I think I did, take a Medicham. It can never have any of the elemental Punches.

Pokémon Trainer Xande
14th May 2011, 1:54 AM
Xande, I'm having trouble figuring out what you challenge is, but if I found what I think I did, take a Medicham. It can never have any of the elemental Punches.

I will take a Pokémon that needs 1'250'000 Exp for getting to Lv100. That 's basically the rule for my last Pokémon. The other restrictions is up to you!

My team so far:
*Cranidos: Evolve after I get 100 of each orb in the underground (this means a Lv100 of ALL of them)

Corbulo
14th May 2011, 2:24 AM
Xander - Take a Snover named frosty no physical moves allowed must solo ether all the trainers in the Snowpoint gym or solo Candice to evolve.

Pokémon Trainer Xande
14th May 2011, 3:16 AM
NO MORE POKÉMONS:
*Cranidos: Evolve after I get 100 of each orb in the underground (this means a Lv100 of ALL of them)
*Snover: Frosty/No Physcial moves/Solo all the trainers in Snowpoing gym.

Silent Conversation
14th May 2011, 5:37 AM
Wow, Pokemon Trainer Xande, that actually looks pretty tough. Good luck!

Corbulo
18th May 2011, 12:00 PM
thought i might give an up-date.
its been kind of a slow start, i caught a bidoof (Riverdance) and trained it till it evolved and then took out the 1st gym then took down team galactic in Jubilife City and the Valley Wind Works. After all that i caught myself a Burmy and a Aipom, then went to Eterna Forest and helped that chick (can't think of her name atm.) and then caught Misdreavus. got my 2nd badge and now just about to finish help Mira.

- Bibarel (Riverdance) lvl 25
- Wormadam (Sandy) lvl 23
- Aipom (Ape) lvl 23
- Misdreavus (Shade) lvl 24
-
-

-Happiness - Riolu. Must always know Aura Sphere and must SOLO Candice

shadow_zoroark
28th May 2011, 2:19 AM
restarting diamond... people are making my team in the 4th gen scramble thread
here I want good challenges

anjuju
30th May 2011, 1:59 PM
HG resetting, setting for a challenge:
Must Have 12 Different Type's Total,
Every Pokemon Must Have Only One Move Corresponding to Each Type,
Must Have an Item:No Same Type Boost, No Berries,
No Legendary,
No Starter,

Thinking of:
Fire, Dark ;228;;229;
Water, Ice ;363;;364;;365;
Electric, Steel ;081;;082;
Grass, Poison ;406;;315;;407;
Psychic, Flying ;177;;178;
Ground, Rock ;111;;112;;464;

Some Rule Like:
For Each Badge Obtained i Can Evolve One Or Transfer New One Over.
still up for change tho,

Thx for your support

SilverMorty
30th May 2011, 2:29 PM
@shadow_zoroark: usually it just goes with the thread you have your team with and just specify an amount of challenges you need but I guess to get you started, the catchable pokemon in your team have to be caught in Premier Balls

@anjujuL take a Paras with Dig and a Quick Claw. Evolve it when Quick Claw activates and you avoid an otherwise Super Effective move when it burrows underground.

If you accept nicknames name it Enoki.

anjuju
30th May 2011, 2:37 PM
With Quick Claw being the cause for Avoiding the Attack?

I like, sound challenging!

Bug, Grass ;046;;047;+Quick Claw Dig/
-,-
-,-
-,-
-,-
-,-

No Legendary,
No Starter,

Thx for your support

anjuju
30th May 2011, 3:03 PM
Heck,
just some random,
for fun Figures:
20.98% (98/467) moves are Super effective on ;046;;047;
18.75% chance of Quick Claw activating
25.00% chance of me using Dig at one time
0.983% all the above occurring at the same time
/\nowhere near the truth but it does make u think

Dramatic Melody
30th May 2011, 3:25 PM
anjuju - Take a Zubat that has to keep Confuse Ray the moment it gets it. It must always hold the King's Rock when you obtain it. It can only evolve into Golbat after it defeats one of the Rocket grunts in Slowpoke Well by itself, then it can only evolve into Crobat after it defeats the two trainers with a Hitmonlee and a Hitmonchan in the Cianwood Gym by itself. If you accept nicknames, name it "Sonar".

anjuju
30th May 2011, 3:42 PM
I like, sound challenging!

Evolve: Quick Claw+Dig=Avoid SE Attack
Poison, Flying ;041;;042;;169;+King's Rock Confuse Ray/

Evolve: Slowpoke Well> Solo, Grunt
Evolve: Cyanwood Gym> Solo, ;106;;107;
-,-
-,-
-,-
-,-

No Legendary,
No Starter,

Thx for your support

Winter02
30th May 2011, 5:24 PM
anjuju, take a Swinub. It must know Peck (which it can learn as a Piloswine). It must always hold a Shell Bell (found on Route 32) and it must be a Mamoswine before you challenge Clair.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
30th May 2011, 6:16 PM
Take an Eevee. It can only evolve once it reaches level 31. Depending which day it hits that level that determines what held item it uses and what it evolves to

Monday it evolves to a Leafeon with a Bright Powder
Tuesday it evolves to an Espeon with Choice Specs
Wednesday it evolves to a Flareon with a Life Orb
Thursday it evolves to Vaporeon with a Destiny Knot
Friday it evolves to a Glaceon with a Metronome
Saturday it evolves to a Umbreon with a Zoom Lens,
Sunday it evolves to a Jolteon with a Lagging Tail.

anjuju
31st May 2011, 3:02 AM
Sorry, the Eevee isn't Dual Type

Ground, Ice ;220;;221;;473;+Shell Bell Peck/Ancient Power/

Evolve:Blackthorn City =/= Clair
-,-
-,-
-,-

No Legendary,
No Starter,

Thx for your support

Adrexus
31st May 2011, 3:33 AM
anjuju take a Lanturn, it must have a choice scarf and must know ice beam. It must defeat ten other Chinchous before it can evolve.

anjuju
31st May 2011, 3:41 AM

Water, Electric ;170;;171;+ Choice Scarf Ice Beam/

Evolve:Solo, ;170;*10
-,-
-,-

No Legendary,
No Starter,

Thx for your support

Ememew
31st May 2011, 3:58 AM
anjuju, have a Fire/Rock Magcargo. Give it a Metronome (the item, not the attack). To evolve, you must defeat one Pokemon of each of the 17 types with it (dual-types may only count as one, so if you defeat a Pidgey, it may count toward either your Normal or Flying requirement, but not both. You will also have to find a Normal or Flying other than Pidgy to count for the other). It must also learn Earth Power.

Good Luck.

anjuju
31st May 2011, 5:30 AM
Sorry but i need 12 type's in my team at all time,
;218; is Fire Type only
;219; is Fire Rock

I Know its a bit confussing,
thats what we have Yellow Flute for.

But i would like to apply that Evo Rule of yours,
if u have another suggestion dont mind mentioning it.

Thx for the Suggestion anyways

iamQmai
31st May 2011, 8:00 PM
Take a Girafarig. Give it leftovers and it has to have Astonish.

Ememew
1st June 2011, 1:09 AM
Sorry but i need 12 type's in my team at all time,
;218; is Fire Type only
;219; is Fire Rock

I Know its a bit confussing,
thats what we have Yellow Flute for.

But i would like to apply that Evo Rule of yours,
if u have another suggestion dont mind mentioning it.

Thx for the Suggestion anyways

How about a Houndour, in that case (Fire/Dark)? Same requirements as the Slugma would have had for evolution and item. Must learn Sunny Day.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
1st June 2011, 1:57 AM
You suck, I worked really hard on that.

Gah fine take a Weavile with a lagging tail

Pokémon Trainer Xande
1st June 2011, 1:58 AM
Anjuju: Take a Scyther. Evolves after being a medalist (getting all the medals) in Pokeáthlon.

Also, I want another HG Scramble. Rules:
* Starter is needed;
* I will need 15 Pokémons, for going through the whole game, so I guess 4 persons give to me 2 Pokémons, and 3 people give me 3 Pokémons. Well, I gues this is it.

Dramatic Melody
1st June 2011, 11:28 AM
Pokemon Trainer Xande - Take a Dunsparce with Serene Grace. Only restriction is it has to beat Whitney's Clefairy.

I'll give you another Pokemon when no one else is posting. ;)

anjuju
1st June 2011, 11:56 AM
No Legendary,
No Starter,

Water, Electric ;170;;171;+Choice Scarf Ice Beam/

Evolve:Solo, ;170;*10
Fire, Dark ;228;;229;+Metronome Sunny Day/

Evolve:Solo, 17 Type=Species
-,-

IamQmai:
Thanks for the suggestion,
i prefer a Pokemon that Evolves adds to the game,
But ill put it on-Hold if i don't suggested other wise before the 5th.

Electivire Addict:
Thanks again for the Suggestion,
but i already had a Ice Type and Dark type,
My personal Rule is 12 different Types in team all time.
And no reason to get mad.

Pokémon Trainer Xande:
Thank u to for the Suggestion,
But i already have a Bug Type.

Also If i May:
Suggest Only Single Type Pokemon (for the Challange),
Or if u don't mind Types: ;004;;005;;006; No STAB,

Thx for your support

SilverMorty
1st June 2011, 11:59 AM
Xande take

-a Corsola that must be caught before challenging Morty. Teach it Shadow Ball after it defeat one of Morty's evolved pokemon.

-Take a Yanma with Ancientpower. It must gain an all stat boot with Ancientpower everytime you want to teach it another TM besides Shadow Ball.

and for after Johto-

take a Baltoy that evolves after it can beat 10 pokemon who have evolved by Stones. It must be caught in a Moon Ball.

Winter02
1st June 2011, 4:48 PM
Xande, take the Tyrogue that you get from the blackbelt dude in Mt. Mortar. Evolve it into what you want, but it may only evolve after it has defeated a wild Jynx in Ice Path, and it must evolve at level 20, or it may not evolve at all.

Pokémon Trainer Xande
2nd June 2011, 1:37 AM
So:
Dunsparce with Serene Grace: Solo Whitney 's Clefairy;
Corsola: Caught before Morty, learns Shadow Ball after soloing one of Morty 's evolved Pokémons;
Yanma with Ancient Power: Gains an all-stat boost before learning a HM;
Baltoy: Solos 10 Pokémons that evolves by evolution stones. Caught in a Moon Ball;
Tyrogue: Solos a Jynx at Ice Path, evolves at Level 20 or don 't evolve.

Well, I need 10 more Pokémons.

Dramatic Melody
3rd June 2011, 4:10 AM
Pokemon Trainer Xande - Well, here's your other Pokemon from me. Start with Chikorita. It can only evolve into Bayleef after it defeats either Bugsy's Scyther or Whitney's Miltank by itself. It can then evolve into Meganium after it defeats either Archer's entire team or the entire teams of the other three Rocket Admins in the Goldenrod Radio Tower by itself. Good luck with this one. ;)

Ememew
3rd June 2011, 5:42 AM
Pokemon Trainer Xande, catch a Jigglypuff in the Safari Zone. To evolve into Wigglytuff, it must be a medalist (earn a medal in all 5 Pokeathelon courses). Wigglytuff must be in your team when challenging the Elite 4.

anjuju
3rd June 2011, 6:34 AM
Get a Dratini, Only allowed 1 new move after Evolving,
Thats 2 new moves max after Caught/Earned(Dragon Den Quiz)
Evolve when Solo-ing Dragonair as Dratini,
Evolve when Solo-ing Dragonite as Dragonair.

Drummerdude
8th June 2011, 2:52 PM
Pokemon Trainer Xande: Spearow. It must be the Spearow you are given on Rt 35. It can evolve after it is defeated by the Sudowoodo that blocks your path to Ecruteak.

HydroSwampert
8th June 2011, 3:03 PM
Pokemon Trainer Xande - Take a Mareep that has to solo 10 Zubats to be able to evolve into Flaffy. Flaffy must then solo 1 Gym Leader, Johto or Kanto! She/he must be nicknames either something that has to do with sheep or something that has to do with his/her Type, Electric! She/he must also learn Signal Beam and keep it until you catch at least 3 Legendary Pokemon!

Your other Pokemon from me is Entei, if you are taking Legendaries. Entei must solo 1 Kanto Gym Leader! Entei must also keep Flamethrower until he learns Eruption! Have fun and good luck!

Drummerdude
8th June 2011, 6:31 PM
Pokemon Trainer Xande, if you'll take another one from me then you can use Swinub that can evolve once it solo's 6 wild Phanpy's.

Winter02
8th June 2011, 8:53 PM
Xande, take a Pinsir. Its final moveset must be Superpower / Swords Dance / X-Scissor / Harden.

Pokémon Trainer Xande
11th June 2011, 3:00 PM
Chikorita: solos Bugsy 's Scyther to Bayleef, solos Admin 's team for evolving again.
Jigglypuff from Safari Zone: Evolves after being medalist. Gets enters the Hall of Fame
Corsola: Caught before Morty, learns Shadow Ball after soloing one of Morty 's evolved Pokémons;
Baltoy: Solos 10 Pokémons that evolves by evolution stones. Caught in a Moon Ball;
Tyrogue: Solos a Jynx at Ice Path, evolves at Level 20 or don 't evolve;
Dratini from Dragon Den Quiz: Only one new move after evolving (Each time), evolves after soloing Dragonair as Dratini, solos Dragonite as Drragonair for evolving;
Kenya the Spearow: Must be defeated by the Sudowoodo that will be watered for blocking my way to Ecruteak;
Mareep: Solos 10 Zubats for evolving. Then solo one Gym Leader. Called "Watt". Signal Beam until I catch 3 legendary Pokémon (probably Entei, Raikou and Ho-Oh);
Entei: Solo 1 Kanto Leader. Keeps Flamethrower until learning Eruption;
Swinub: Solos 6 wild Phanpys for evolving;
Pinsir: Final moveset: Superpower/Swords Dance/X-Scissor/Harden.

Two more! It can be from anyone!

BlazikenBlitz
11th June 2011, 3:15 PM
Pokemon Trainer Xande: Take a Butterfree, must take out one of Lance's pokemon, and must know Psychic if and when possible.

Pokémon Trainer Xande
11th June 2011, 3:32 PM
Chikorita: solos Bugsy 's Scyther to Bayleef, solos Admin 's team for evolving again.
Jigglypuff from Safari Zone: Evolves after being medalist. Gets enters the Hall of Fame
Tyrogue: Solos a Jynx at Ice Path, evolves at Level 20 or don 't evolve;
Dratini from Dragon Den Quiz: Only one new move after evolving (Each time), evolves after soloing Dragonair as Dratini, solos Dragonite as Drragonair for evolving;
Kenya the Spearow: Must be defeated by the Sudowoodo that will be watered for blocking my way to Ecruteak;
Mareep: Solos 10 Zubats for evolving. Then solo one Gym Leader. Called "Watt". Signal Beam until I catch 3 legendary Pokémon (probably Entei, Raikou and Ho-Oh);
Entei: Solo 1 Kanto Leader. Keeps Flamethrower until learning Eruption;
Swinub: Solos 6 wild Phanpys for evolving;
Pinsir: Final moveset: Superpower/Swords Dance/X-Scissor/Harden;
Butterfree: Solo one of Lance 's Pokémon. Knows Psychic as soon as possible.

1 MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HydroSwampert
11th June 2011, 3:35 PM
Pokemon Trainer Xande - Take a Murkrow as your last Pokemon and the third from me! He/she must solo one of Will's Xatu to be able to evolve into Honchkrow! He/she must also know and keep Assurance from the time he/she learns it, until you have beaten all sixteen Gym Leaders and the Elite 4 and the Champion! If you want nicknames, then name him/her, "Crow" or you can make up your own nickname or you don't even have to nickname him/her! Have fun and good luck!
Edit: Sorry if this got a little long!

anjuju
11th June 2011, 3:38 PM
;158; no water type moves
;159; Solo Jasmine
;160; LVL 50

Pokémon Trainer Xande
11th June 2011, 6:01 PM
anjuju: If it was for me, HydroSwampert posted first, and I am going to have Chikorita as starter.

"Lancelot" theChikorita: solos Bugsy 's Scyther to Bayleef, solos Admin 's team for evolving again.
"Daniel" the Jigglypuff from Safari Zone: Evolves after being medalist. Gets enters the Hall of Fame;
"Galehaut" theDunsparce with Serene Grace: Solo Whitney 's Clefairy;
"Ivain" the Corsola: Caught before Morty, learns Shadow Ball after soloing one of Morty 's evolved Pokémons;
"Caradoc" the Yanma with Ancient Power: Gains an all-stat boost before learning a HM;
"Hunbaut" the Baltoy: Solos 10 Pokémons that evolves by evolution stones. Caught in a Moon Ball;
"Bedivere" the Tyrogue: Solos a Jynx at Ice Path, evolves at Level 20 or don 't evolve;
"Dragonet" the Dratini from Dragon Den Quiz: Only one new move after evolving (Each time), evolves after soloing Dragonair as Dratini, solos Dragonite as Drragonair for evolving;
"Watt" the Mareep: Solos 10 Zubats for evolving. Then solo one Gym Leader. Signal Beam until I catch 3 legendary Pokémon (probably Entei, Raikou and Ho-Oh);
"Artur" the Entei: Solo 1 Kanto Leader. Keeps Flamethrower until learning Eruption;
"Murgret" the Swinub: Solos 6 wild Phanpys for evolving;
"Tristan" the Pinsir: Final moveset: Superpower/Swords Dance/X-Scissor/Harden;
"Morgana" the Butterfree: Solo one of Lance 's Pokémon. Knows Psychic as soon as possible;
"Percival" the Murkrow: Must solo one of Will 's Xau for evolving. Must know Assurance from when it learns it to when I beat the 16 Gym Leaders, the E4 and the Champion (in rematch, I guess).

Well, lets start!

Metal Mania1321
24th June 2011, 12:51 AM
Hey everyone, I'm hoping for a very difficult team for Platinum. I'd perfer very unique challanges! All the Pokemon must have two stage evolutions like Croagunk or Voltorb.
Thanks!

SilverMorty
24th June 2011, 1:22 AM
Metal Mania take a Lickitung must use Disable to disable Drain Punch from one of Maylene's pokemon.

It must then learn an Elemental Punch and activate its effect to evolving.

Metal Mania1321
24th June 2011, 2:06 AM
Okay great, just need 5 more Pokemon!
1. Lickitung

Raptor ruler
24th June 2011, 2:29 PM
Metal Mania take a Gible under the following conditions

1. It can only evolve to Gabite if it doesn't know any Dragon type moves.
2. It can only evolve into Garchomp by sweeping Saturn both times you battle her.
3. It must always have one HM as one of its moves
4. It must be caught before the Snowpoint Gym.

HydroSwampert
24th June 2011, 4:52 PM
Metal Mania1321 - Take Cranidos that has to solo one of Team Galactic's Admins or Commanders or whatever they are, Saturn and the rest, to be able to evolve into Rampardos. He/she must also learn at least one of the Elemental Punches before you catch Girantina! The nickname is up to you if you want one. Have fun and good luck!

Solfatara
24th June 2011, 11:23 PM
MetalMania, take a Ponyta. Name it Velocity. It cannot have a +atk or +speed nature. It can never know any physical STAB-moves, and if it meets another fire type in battle, it must always switch out. It must also switch out if any of its stats are lowered, or if it becomes confused or infatuated. As soon as you obtain the macho brace, it must always carry it.
(Hey, you wanted hard, you get hard:)

Dramatic Melody
25th June 2011, 1:13 AM
Metal Mania1321 - Take a Shellos. If it's the Pink one, it must defeat 110 wild Pokemon by itself to evolve. If it's the Blue one, it must defeat 55 wild Pokemon by itself to evolve. Good luck!

Psynergy
25th June 2011, 3:15 AM
MetalMania - Take a Chingling. Can't be caught as Chimecho. It must solo 3 of your Rival's pokemon when you battle him at Pastoria to evolve. It must know Healing Wish and use it in the final battle against your rival before the elite 4. Good Luck!

Dramatic Melody
25th June 2011, 3:27 AM
gustavo 14 - Take a Kricketot. It must solo five trainers OR defeat fifty-five wild Pokemon by itself to evolve.

Psynergy
25th June 2011, 3:37 AM
Ok, I'll move my challenge to this post to make things easy for me.
-Kricketot: must solo 5 trainers OR 55 wild pokemon to evolve.

You really like making time-consuming restrictions, don't you?

Remember, I want this to be as tough as possible, so keep those challenges coming. :)

WinterChevalier
25th June 2011, 4:42 AM
Alright, I have a challenge I want to take on! I'm going to be restarting my Platnium, so here's the challenge. I need a team of 6 Pokemon, with 2 additional members (these will be boxed and be rotated in and out) All Pokemon picked must be nicknamed, but there will be a theme. Each Pokemon must represent a Marvel superhero, and thus, also have that heroes name as it's nickname. (Example, a Spinark/Ariados named Spiderman) Any restrictions or conditions are allowed (but please try to keep them in theme for the character (such as Spiderman doesn't like to kill people, thus Ariados wouldn't be allowed to faint the enemy) and please try and make the attacks all themed too (Ariados w/ String Shot for example)

Current Party:
- Nightcrawler the Chimchar (can only know 1 Fire move at a time, must always know Quick Attack, must solo 20 Elec types to evolve once, must solo Byron's Bastiodon to evolve the 2nd time)
- Deadpool the Ralts (to evolve into Gallade it must solo Fantina and as Gallade must know Swords Dance/Psycho Cut/Leaf Blade/Night Slash)
- Available
- Available
- Available
- Available

Rotating Members:
- Available
- Available

Try and give the Pokes backstories too, because that makes it awesome! Anyway, thanks in advance~!

Metal Mania1321
25th June 2011, 5:03 AM
Okay I got this team so far.
Lickitung
Ponyta (Man...that IS great sir! But, I must use an Adament Nature so yeah...everything else is fair game!)
Cranidos
Shellos
Chingling
Just need one more. Can you make it an non-sinnoh found pokemon?

WinterChevalier: Take a Gallade named Deadpool. Must be caught as a Ralts. Must Solo Fantina to evolve from Kirlia to Gallade. It's attacks must be Swords Dance, Psycho Cut, Leaf Blade, and Night Slash. Good Luck!

diesel135
25th June 2011, 5:25 AM
winterchevallier choose a chimchar name him nightcrawler
ev train him in speed and make keep his quick atack.
to evolve once it has to defeat 20 electric types(dr.doom)
to evolve twice it has to defeat byron's bastiodon(bastio the guy that kiled him according to marvel universe).
You choose him because it has no parent and has dificulty to get along with other pokemon.
He can only have 1 fyre type move at a time.

SilverMorty
25th June 2011, 2:07 PM
@winterchevalier: does it have to be a hero or can you take a villain? (In any case I can give you three choices)

take a Rhyhorn with Rock Head named Juggernaut. Evolve after Fury Attack hits 5 times- AND if one of those 5 hits is a critical hit.

Evolve it to Rhyperior after you score a critical hit with Take Down against a Steel type pokemon.

Take a Magnemite named Magneto. It must keep Magnet Bomb. Evolve it to Magneton after it uses only Magnet Bomb to defeat two other Magnemites.

Evolve it to Magnezone after it can defeat a wild Steelix with Magnet Bomb.

Take a Sneasel named Iceman. Since Iceman likes to surf on ice, Sneasel must learn Surf and be your Surfer. As Iceman is part of the X-men, it must learn X-Scissor.

Evolve it after it can defeat a Fire type with only Ice moves or X-Scissor.

Raptor ruler
25th June 2011, 3:11 PM
WinterChevalier Take a Bronzong and name it Iron Man. You have to catch it as a Bronzor and it can only evolve after defeating 50 other wild Pokemon inside Mt Coronet. Also as soon as it learns Iron Defense and Gyro Ball it must keeps those moves forever.

HydroSwampert
25th June 2011, 6:00 PM
gustavo 14 - Take a Turtwig as your Starter! HE/she must solo Gardenia's Turtwig to be able to evolve into Grotle. Grotle must then solo 7 Gym Leader Pokemon to be able to evolve into Torterra! He/she must keep Withdraw from the time that it is learned until you have beaten Volkner! If you want a nickname then name him/her after a kind of tree! Have fun and good luck!

WinterChevalier
25th June 2011, 6:05 PM
@SilverMorty: I'll take Iceman the Sneasel :3

@raptor ruler: Ironman the Bronzor is accepted~

Now I just need 2 more main heroes and 2 rotating (guest) heroes!

Psynergy
25th June 2011, 6:08 PM
-Turtwig: must solo Gardenia's Turtwig to evolve. It must also solo 7 more Gym Leader pokemon to evolve again. Must keep Withdraw until after beating Volkner.

Ok, I'm liking this. Nothing I haven't used before, but there's still 4 more spots. I can't wait to see what else I get. I'll take pokemon from the national dex if you want to give me one.

diesel135
25th June 2011, 6:18 PM
gustavo14 Catch a male snover before reaching snowpoint city.
To evolve it has to beat your rival's infernape before entering the pokemon league.
It has to keep ingrain forever.

Psynergy
25th June 2011, 6:28 PM
-Turtwig: must solo Gardenia's Turtwig to evolve. It must also solo 7 more Gym Leader pokemon to evolve again. Must keep Withdraw until after beating Volkner.
-Snover: must be male and know ingrain forever. Can't evolve until it beats rival's Infernape before the E4.

That makes three weak to fire, and two grass types. I'd hope for no more grass types, which would seem like a monotype, but what can I say? There's 3 more spots. I can't wait to see what else I get. I'll take pokemon from the national dex if you want. Keep those ridiculous restrictions coming! :)

Pokémon Trainer Xande
25th June 2011, 8:28 PM
WinterChevalier: Take an Eevee. It evolves after you getting one of the following items in the underground and name it:
Espeon - Find a Dawn Stone - Xavier (PSYCHIC. Obvious why now, huh?) - Never challenges the E4. Can 't get into a level higher than 50 without getting at least 5 Rare Candys.
Umbreon - Find a Dusk Stone - Ghost Rider - Solos lots of GLs (at least 3)
Flareon - Find a Fire Stone - Jonnhy (Fantastic Four) - Must defeat the Cool Master -Rank Contest
Vaporeon - Find a Water Stone - Silver Surfer (I guess is this name of the guy that has a cool board and is the loyal server of Galaticus) - Must learn a move that aflicts your Defense and never forget it
Jolteon - Find a Thunder Stone - Storm - Must be Female and must know Rain Dance

It CAN 'T evolve into Glaceon or Leafeon. And I don 't know about Vaporeon because I only know the personage name in Portuguese ("Surfista Prateado").

Also, I got inspired by your challenge. I want to have a challenge like WinterChevalier, but with Historic characters instead. For my Platinum, and I want to know what the person done to humanity (good, like Pasteur, or bad like Hitler[maybe TOO bad, so don 't say Hitler!]
Fixed characters:
Rotation Characters:

Raptor ruler
25th June 2011, 8:40 PM
Xande take a Porygon and name him Steve after Steve Jobs. All he did was revolutionize the computer industry by introducing Macintosh. No biggie. However he must always know Conversion.

You know what, I'm going to hop on the bandwagon of these challenges after people. I ask that you give me people who are historic sports figures. If you suggest someone relativly known. I will probably know what they did in sports. This will be for Platinum as well.

Starting Rotation
- MJ the ;215; (Highest Level Pokemon, EV trained ATK, Adamant, Evolve after soloing 6 Ace trainers, Must have Aerial Ace, Giga Impact and Agility)
- Phelps the ;418; (Must keep Aqua Jet, To evolve must defeat Crasher Wake's Floatzel under the rain)
-
-
-
-

Key Reserves
-
-

diesel135
25th June 2011, 9:18 PM
raptor ruler take sneasel adamant one or proud of it's power,ev train him in atk but not anything else.It must always keep agility and needs to learn aerial ace.
To evolve he needs to solo 6 ace trainers(any of them)
After evolution he has to learn giga impact.
Then he has to keep forever agility,aerial ace and giga impact.
Kinda like mj 23.Very good shooter and athletic and powerful.
And he needs to be the highest leveled pokemon in your party at all times

SilverMorty
26th June 2011, 1:47 AM
Xande take a Buneary named Marilyn for Marilyn Monroe. It must learn Attract and find 10 items in Amity Square before evolving.

Raptor Ruler take a Buizel named Phelps (for Michael Phelps). It must keep Aqua Jet. To evolve it must defeat Crasher Wake's Floatzel in Speed under the rain.

gustavo take a Wooper that evolves to Quagsire when it survives a Grass attack.

Psynergy
26th June 2011, 2:04 AM
-Snover: must be male and know ingrain forever. Can't evolve until it beats rival's Infernape before the E4.
-Wooper: evolves into Quagsire after surviving a Grass attack.
-
-

There's 2 more spots. The tougher the restriction, the better. I'm very familiar with competitive skills, so if you want to doom me with a weak move on a pokemon, feel free.

Pokémon Trainer Xande
26th June 2011, 3:45 AM
Thanks Raptor Ruler. Silver Morty, I wanna know what the person done, like Raptor said.
* Porygon - "Steve" Jobs - Revolucionazied the computer industry introducing Macintosh - Must always knos Conversion
* (ON HOLD) Buneary - Marilyn Monroe - ??? (The name is familiar, but...) - Learns Attract and finds 10 items in the Amity Square before evolving.

BlazikenBlitz
26th June 2011, 3:52 AM
gustavo 14, take A Scyther. It must solo Flint before it can evolve, and must have a Lonely Nature.
It must also solo all the Cyrus Battles. Must be named Disaster.

diesel135
26th June 2011, 4:04 AM
xande catch a male machop with trait"somewhat vain"
It can only have fighting moves,to evolve once must solo maylene.
Name him Schwarzenegger.
The actor and politician.
To evolve again(if possible) it must defeat 50 wild pokemon in mt coronet as you make your way to spear pillar.

Psynergy
26th June 2011, 4:11 AM
-Scyther: lonely nature, must solo all Cyrus battles, can't evolve until lv. 45
-

There's 1 more spot. The tougher the restriction, the better. Ah! I'm really going to need my Quagsire, with a team like mine. Since the team traditionally is expected to be evolved before the E4, and because I'm done after Cynthia, I'm going to have to skip the evolution restriction, sorry. :( I'll take a change to the restriction, though.

EDIT: Ooh, ok. That's still going to be awhile, but it'll be evolved just before Sunyshore. Cyrus will be "fun." I just hope my last member won't be weak to fire. >.<

BlazikenBlitz
26th June 2011, 4:15 AM
Ok, that's fine, Scyther cannot evolve until He's Lv. 45 then.

jacobii
26th June 2011, 4:20 AM
Take a Ponyta it must solo the water gym leader's gyrados to evolve or solo two rival battles.

Psynergy
26th June 2011, 4:23 AM
Take a Ponyta it must solo the water gym leader's gyrados to evolve or solo two rival battles.

A number of us are trying challenges, but I'm assuming this one is for me? Just making sure.

jacobii
26th June 2011, 4:32 AM
oh yea it is sorry about that.

Psynergy
26th June 2011, 4:43 AM
No problem. :)

-Scyther: lonely nature, must solo all Cyrus battles, can't evolve until lv. 45
-Ponyta: Solo Wake's Gyarados OR solo rival twice to evolve

That's all now. My team is complete, and I'm looking forward to it. It looks tough, but I know I can do it. I'm really going to need my Quagsire and Rapidash with a team like mine. Wish me luck! :)

Metal Mania1321
26th June 2011, 5:04 AM
Hey guys, I still need one more Pokemon for my two stage evolution Pokemon Challange, like Voltorb or Cubone. Please make the Challange difficult and a non Sinnoh Native Pokemon, like Bronzor or Meditite. Battle Zone and such does not count as Sinnoh Native. Thanks!

diesel135
26th June 2011, 5:20 AM
MetalMania catch an electabuzz(Buzzkillington).
It can only have 1 electric move.
To evolve(if possible) Solo Byron.
After Evolution,it has to have earthquake forever.
You always have to use him in double battles.

Dramatic Melody
26th June 2011, 7:40 AM
Pokemon Trainer Xande - As a tribute to Andrew Lloyd Webber, one of the biggest names in the history of musical theater, take a Kricketune that must always know the move "Sing".

SilverMorty
26th June 2011, 8:03 AM
@Xande: really? well Marilyn Monroe was one of the best and most charming female icons of the 50's in the glamorous and classy Hollywood era. Her acting influenced many female actresses on how to be sensual yet still sophisticated and became one of the leading images in pop culture.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Hc27foH9KAw/S3XGrWDEeaI/AAAAAAAAB60/YM5XL3zC7w8/s400/MiniPostersMarilynMonroeLove728284.jpg

if that's not what you want about the historic figure thing i can change it ^^

Pokémon Trainer Xande
26th June 2011, 7:39 PM
* Porygon - "Steve" Jobs - Revolucionazed the computer industry introducing Macintosh - Must always know Conversion;
* Buneary - "Marilyn" Monroe - Revolucionazed the actress 's way teaching them to be sophisticed yet sensual - Learns Attract and finds 10 items in the Amity Square before evolving;
* Machop - "Arnold" Schwarzenegger (Schwarzenegger doesn 't fit!) - Actor and governator of Florida (it is Florida, right?) - Can 't evolve before Maylene, and evolves again after soloing 50 pokémons at Mt. Coronet. Never learns a no Fighting Type move;
* Kricketot - "Andrew" Llyod Webber - One of the greatest names of the musical theater - Must always know Sing;

diesel135
26th June 2011, 7:58 PM
* Porygon - "Steve" Jobs - Revolucionazed the computer industry introducing Macintosh - Must always know Conversion;
* Buneary - "Marilyn" Monroe - Revolucionazed the actress 's way teaching them to be sophisticed yet sensual - Learns Attract and finds 10 items in the Amity Square before evolving;
* Machop - "Arnold" Schwarzenegger (Schwarzenegger doesn 't fit!) - Actor and governator of Florida (it is Florida, right?) - Can 't evolve before Maylene, and evolves again after soloing 50 pokémons at Mt. Coronet. Never learns a no Fighting Type move;
* Kricketot - "Andrew" Llyod Webber - One of the greatest names of the musical theater - Must always know Sing;

Of california,i think.

Metal Mania1321
26th June 2011, 9:10 PM
MetalMania catch an electabuzz(Buzzkillington).
It can only have 1 electric move.
To evolve(if possible) Solo Byron.
After Evolution,it has to have earthquake forever.
You always have to use him in double battles.

Since Electabuzz is a 3 stage evolution Pokemon, I can't use it, but thanks for not ignoring me.

Pokémon Trainer Xande
26th June 2011, 9:37 PM
Since Electabuzz is a 3 stage evolution Pokemon, I can't use it, but thanks for not ignoring me.

Take the epic Magikarp them! It can 't learn a Water-Type move with over 70 base power or over 90 Accuracy.

Metal Mania1321
27th June 2011, 1:38 AM
Perfect! Thanks Xande!

roloox
27th June 2011, 3:46 AM
@Xande

Aha!, you´re missing your evil character so I shall asign you... a houndour, name it Kelly like "Paul Keller", one of America´s most infamous arsenists. It must learn Dark Pulse, Smog and KO a pokemon you consider cute with a fire type move

(evil lol)

OR

catch a Miltank and nickname it Blitzie, refering to the cow that suposedly started the great Chicago fire (lathough it was later confesed as a lie by the reporter who wrote the article), it must learn Fire Punch (tutor) and have Thick Fat as ability

Hope this isn´t too grim...

@raptor ruler

Take a Munchlax, nickname it Taiho as the famous japanese sumo wrestler (considered by many as the best so far) it cannot be defeated during the storyline (meaning before you beat Team Plasma at Mt. Stark), it must learn one of the following ASAP and keep it: body slam, giga impact or Superpower (tutor)

Bananana
27th June 2011, 11:12 PM
I want a team of "Feminine" or "Girly" pokemon on Platinum.

Dramatic Melody
27th June 2011, 11:24 PM
Bananana - Have a Vespiquen. It can evolve from Combee after it defeats two Plasma Grunts by itself.

Winter02
27th June 2011, 11:25 PM
Bananana, take a Buneary/Lopunny, is it girly enough?
It must be female and it must always know both Return and Frustration. If you are up for nicknames, it should be nicknamed Bunnykanin. Evolve whenever you want.

roloox
27th June 2011, 11:27 PM
@bananana take Mismagius, must be feamle, name it Widow, cant evolve before learning perish song and mean look (and must keep these moves)

Bananana
27th June 2011, 11:29 PM
@bananana take Mismagius, must be feamle, name it Widow, cant evolve before learning perish song and mean look (and must keep these moves)

I'm using Platinum and can't trade...

Vespiquen (solo 2 Galactic grunts to evolve)
Lopunny ("Bunnykanin", must be female and have Frustration and Return)
~
~
~
~

McLucky
27th June 2011, 11:51 PM
@Bananana- Catch a Budew. You cannot use items on it until after it evolves into Roselia. You cannot evolve it into Roserade until it solos Pastoria Gym.

Bananana
27th June 2011, 11:55 PM
Roserade (Can only use items on it after it evolves, then it must solo Pastoria gym to evolve)
~
~
~

Psynergy
28th June 2011, 12:09 AM
@ Bananana: Take a female Ralts. It cannot evolve into Kirlia until it beats Super Rank Contest in Cute or Beauty. It cannot evolve into Gardevoir until it solos your rival's starter in Pastoria.

Alex0511
28th June 2011, 12:12 AM
Bananana, take a Ralts. If caught on Route 208, it must solo one of the Hearthome Gym's trainers to evolve into Kirlia. If caught on Route 209, it must defeat 5 Gastly in the Lost Tower to evolve into Kirlia. If found on Route 212, it must defeat 10 Croagunks on the same route to evolve into Kirlia. Oblivious to what route it was caught on, it must solo Saturn's Toxicroak to evolve into Gardevoir.

EDIT: Ninja'd. Bananana, take a Ponyta. It must solo Byron's Gym (excluding Byron) to evolve into Rapidash.

diesel135
28th June 2011, 12:22 AM
Bananana catch a glameow,to evolve solo the purugly from team galactic

Bananana
28th June 2011, 12:39 AM
Bananana catch a glameow,to evolve solo the purugly from team galactic

I'm using PLATINUM and CAN'T trade!

Roserade (Can only use items on it after it evolves, then it must solo Pastoria gym to evolve)
Gardevoir (Must win a Super Rank Cute or Beauty Contest to evolve, and solo the rival's starter in Pastoria to evolve again)
Rapidash (solo Byron's gym to evolve)
~

I need a Water type!

Crazed_Puppeteer
28th June 2011, 4:06 AM
@Bananana - I believe that you can catch Happiny at the Trophy Garden in Platinum. It's either wild or an egg. Either way, obtain one, then evolve into Chansey once it wins the Normal Rank Cute Contest. You can only evolve it into Blissey if it knows Softboiled and Egg Bomb.

Edit 1: Sorry, I just saw the water-recommendation...take a pink Shellos. It can only evolve once it knows Muddy Water, and after evolution it must always have Muddy Water as an option. Ignore the Happiny challenge (I'll probably offer it to someone else.)

Pokémon Trainer Xande
29th June 2011, 1:52 AM
Sorry to all of you that gave to me "Good" historic characters, but I loved so much the "bad" one I got assigned by Roloox that I want now the all of them to be bad. Don 't say Hitler, as he was way too bad. Nor Judas. But I will accept fictice characters too (please assign me Vader, please, please!).

Houndoom - "Paul" Keller (I think Paul sounds eviller. Muahaha!) - One of America 's most infamous arsenists - Learns Smog, Dark Pulse and must KO Cynthia 's Milotic with a Fire-Type move 5 times (I am soooooo bad!)

EDIT: Milotic is Beauty not Cool. So, I am going to start a fire in the Trophy Garden, destroying all the Pichus and stuff in there!

SilverMorty
29th June 2011, 6:15 AM
Xande take a Tentacruel named Blackbeard- after the famous historical pirate Blackbeard (real name Edward Teach). It must have Thief.

To evolve from Tentacool, it must defeat Wake's Gyarados and it's puny moustache.

(alternatively, you must defeat a Trainer's Probopass)

Winter02
29th June 2011, 1:20 PM
RocketFire, take a Magnemite.

Xande, take a Drifloon, nickname it Vaati after the character with the same name from the Zelda series. It may only evolve after it has defeated a wild Chansey.

HydroSwampert
29th June 2011, 1:49 PM
RocketFire - Take Ponyta that has to learn Flare Blitz before he/she can evolve. If you want a nickname, then nickname him/her "Fiery Horsey" if it fits or something else if you had something else in mind! Have fun and good luck!

Pokémon Trainer Xande - Take a Rotom named "Darth Vader" (I hope that you are happy!). It has to solo three Gym Leader Pokemon if you want to be able to beat the Elite 4! It's final moveset before you challenge the Elite 4 must be: Charge, Discharge, Ominous Wind, and one other move of your choice! Have fun and good luck!

Wow! This took a while! :)

Raptor ruler
29th June 2011, 2:30 PM
Starting Rotation
- MJ the ;215; (Highest Level Pokemon, EV trained ATK, Adamant, Evolve after soloing 6 Ace trainers, Must have Aerial Ace, Giga Impact and Agility)
- Phelps the ;418; (Must keep Aqua Jet, To evolve must defeat Crasher Wake's Floatzel under the rain)
- A-Rodge the ;447; (Must solo 6 Gym Leader/E4 Pokemon to Evolve, Must have Swords Dance, Close Combat and an Elemental Punch)
- Pele the ;387; (No restriction on first evo, must defeat one of Volkner's Pokemon to evolve into Torterra)
- Lance the ;133; (Evolve to Jolteon after soloing one 5th gym trainer)
-

Key Reserves
-
-

Reposting this to try fill out my team

HydroSwampert
29th June 2011, 3:09 PM
Reposting this to try fill out my team

Sorry! I missed it! :P

Raptor ruler - Take a Riolu named Aaron Rodgers or A-Rodge for short! He must solo a combination of six Glm Leader and Elite 4 Pokemon to be able to evolve into Lucario! He must have more Physical Type attacks than Special attacks, and must know Swords Dance and Close Combat and one of the Elemental Punches! Have fun and good luck!

Wild Dragonite
29th June 2011, 3:40 PM
Raptor - Take a Turtwig named Pele. (After the soccer player- I don't know if he has an accent over the second e, but if he does, add that) No restriction on the first evo, but to evolve a second time, he must defeat at least one of Volkner's Pokemon.

roloox
29th June 2011, 6:12 PM
@ Raptoruler

I posted a suggestion to your team along with the one I gave Xande (on the previous page), did you missed it or are just taking occidental athletes? (if thats the case Ill look for another one)

Raptor ruler
29th June 2011, 6:19 PM
@ Raptoruler

I posted a suggestion to your team along with the one I gave Xande (on the previous page), did you missed it or are just taking occidental athletes? (if thats the case Ill look for another one)

I'm just taking Occidental ones. Sorry.

Winter02
29th June 2011, 7:43 PM
Raptor ruler, take a Jolteon, nickname it Lance after Lance Armstrong. It must solo one trainer in the 5th gym to evolve from Eevee.

jacobii
29th June 2011, 10:23 PM
for Platinum take a buizel as your surfer.

For heart gold: take heracross

diesel135
29th June 2011, 10:26 PM
Rocketfire take the turtwig as your starter in platinum and in hg catch a mantine.
Do you want restrictions?

roloox
30th June 2011, 3:53 AM
@RocketFire
OMG I can´t find your post, on wich page is it!?

Pokémon Trainer Xande
1st July 2011, 5:30 PM
Huge update:
Houndoom - "Paul" Keller (I think Paul sounds eviller. Muahaha!) - One of America 's most infamous arsenists - Learns Smog, Dark Pulse and must KO Pichus with a Fire-Type move 50 times (I am soooooo bad!);
Tentacruel - Blackbeard - Famous pirate - Solos a trainer 's Probopass and Wake 's Gyarados;
Drifloon - Vaati - Legend of Zelda personage - Solos a Wild Chansey for evolving;
Rotom - Darth Vader (only Vader if it doesn 't fit) - You know who is. For those that don 't: the supreme lprd of Star Wars, detroyer of the n00bs - Solos 3 Gym Leader Pokémons before evolving, and its final moveset is: Charge, Discharge, Ominous Wind and Blizzard/Leaf Storm/Overheat/Air Slash (you got it);

2 more! Platinum! I will get Vader to its Fan form.

diesel135
1st July 2011, 5:47 PM
xande revive a shieldon/cranidos name him dahmer as in jeffrey dahmer the serial killer.
To evolve he has to solo 17 pokemon from trainers.

Pokémon Trainer Xande
1st July 2011, 7:54 PM
xande revive a shieldon/cranidos name him dahmer as in jeffrey dahmer the serial killer.
To evolve he has to solo 17 pokemon from trainers.

Can it be necessarily Cranidos?

Cranidos - Jeffrey "Dahmer" - Serial Killer - Solo 17 Pokémon from trainers to evolve;
Huge update:
Houndoom - "Paul" Keller (I think Paul sounds eviller. Muahaha!) - One of America 's most infamous arsenists - Learns Smog, Dark Pulse and must KO Pichus with a Fire-Type move 50 times (I am soooooo bad!);
Tentacruel - Blackbeard - Famous pirate - Solos a trainer 's Probopass and Wake 's Gyarados;
Drifloon - Vaati - Legend of Zelda personage - Solos a Wild Chansey for evolving;
Rotom - Darth Vader (only Vader if it doesn 't fit) - You know who is. For those that don 't: the supreme lprd of Star Wars, detroyer of the n00bs - Solos 3 Gym Leader Pokémons before evolving, and its final moveset is: Charge, Discharge, Ominous Wind and Blizzard/Leaf Storm/Overheat/Air Slash (you got it);

One more! Bad personage, real or not, Platinum.

LexSuicune
4th July 2011, 9:40 PM
Who needs a Team Member?

jacobii
5th July 2011, 11:06 PM
I need help rounding off my team for Heartgold, no restrictions please. I am at Olivine City and am prepared to take off to Cianwood city for the 5th badge. I already have:

-Quilava
-Onix (Will be a steelix soon so no steel types)
-Magnemite
-Kingler
-?
-?

Also do not give me any types that I already have. It's bad enough that I already have two steel types.

roloox
6th July 2011, 2:49 AM
@jacobii
Take Shuckle or Miltank

diesel135
6th July 2011, 3:20 AM
jacobii,what about pinsir or tauros?

burninator59
3rd August 2011, 8:55 PM
I would like a team for my Pearl game that I am restarting after taking 3 years to catch every Pokemon. I'm ready to restart.
And I want Pokemon that are completely different from my team of 3 years.
(Infernape, Staraptor, Garchomp, Luxray, Gastrodon.)
So keep that in mind when my team is given.

EDIT: I can not trade.

Adeku
3rd August 2011, 9:05 PM
@burninator59, take Piplup as your starter. In order to evolve into a Prinplup, it must defeat Mar's Purugly by itself. In order to evolve into Empoleon, it must defeat Maylene's Lucario.

Winter02
3rd August 2011, 10:09 PM
burninator59, take a Remoraid with Sniper. It must score a Critical hit on a Pokemon owned by a Gym leader before evolving.

Drummerdude
3rd August 2011, 10:25 PM
burninator59, you can use a Mismagius that must learn Thunderbolt.

dragontamer98
4th August 2011, 5:01 AM
Starting a Challenge on my Platinum. :D my only restriction is that all Pokemon are from the Human-Like Egg Group here: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/egg/humanshape.shtml
I have Infernape as starter obviously...
-Infernape
-
-
-
-
-
Feel free to throw any restrictions at me and/or put some on Infernape. kthnxbai

Ememew
4th August 2011, 5:14 AM
Starting a Challenge on my Platinum. :D my only restriction is that all Pokemon are from the Human-Like Egg Group here: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/egg/humanshape.shtml
I have Infernape as starter obviously...
-Infernape
-
-
-
-
-
Feel free to throw any restrictions at me and/or put some on Infernape. kthnxbai

Take a Croagunk. It must have Dry Skin as its ability and must survive 5 Fire attacks and use this ability to absorb 5 Water Attacks before evolving.

Have fun.

SilverMorty
4th August 2011, 8:21 AM
dragontamer take a Electabuzz that must defeat Volkner's Electabuzz.

if you can trade, evolve it after you clear that rule

Winter02
4th August 2011, 11:22 AM
dragontamer98, use a Meditite, evolve it after it has survived a STABed flying move from a Pokemon of a higher level.

Drummerdude
4th August 2011, 6:26 PM
dragontamer98, take a Buneary that needs to evolve before you fight Fantina. Otherwise it must wait to evolve until you defeat Maylene.

Victory
4th August 2011, 6:29 PM
dragontamer98, take a Lucario that must evolve after it solo's Candice

Hilijix
4th August 2011, 9:55 PM
burninator59, take a Bronzor. Can only be caught after the third gym, and can only evolve in areas with weather.

burninator59
6th August 2011, 8:29 PM
Two Water types hoorayyyy....

-Piplup. To evolve, must defeat Mars' Purugly, then Maylene's Lucario.
-Remoraid w/ Sniper! Must Crit a Gym leader before evolving.
-Mismagius w/ Thunderbolt. This sounds awesome.
-Bronzor caught after third gym, evolve in weird weather.
-
-

Ray-X
7th August 2011, 12:48 AM
Burninator, take a Happiny, It must evolve into Blissey before you reach Sunnyshore, It must hatch from the gift egg and solo any one of Fantina's pokemon.

Ray-X
7th August 2011, 12:54 AM
I am also wanting to try a run, I cannot use the following: Infernape, Mr mime, Staraptor, Garchomp, Golduck.
I must use Empoleon and Drapion, and the theme is Liquid/Aquatic/Semi-aquatic.
Empoleon
Drapion
-
-
-
-

NOTE: This does not mean just water types it means that I could use something like Toxicroak or in 5th gen, Eelectross. So be creative and think outside the square.

Dramatic Melody
7th August 2011, 1:39 AM
burninator59 - Take a Zubat for your last Pokemon. It can only evolve when it is inside Mt. Coronet [this applies to both evolutions]. Good luck!

burninator59
7th August 2011, 5:30 AM
Two Water types hoorayyyy....

-Piplup. To evolve, must defeat Mars' Purugly, then Maylene's Lucario.
-Remoraid w/ Sniper! Must Crit a Gym leader before evolving.
-Mismagius w/ Thunderbolt. This sounds awesome.
-Bronzor caught after third gym, evolve in weird weather.
-Happiny. Evolved into Blissey before Sunyshore.
-ZUBAT. Evolve both times in Mt. Coronet.

I'm actually really excited. Perfect balance of Sinnoh and Non-Sinnoh. And I've always wanted to train a Zubat, but could never convince myself to get one! And I have a flyer! And Blissey's kind of a boss.

Ray-X
7th August 2011, 5:34 AM
Good luck Burninator!

Winter02
7th August 2011, 1:35 PM
Ray-X, take a Grimer. Evolve it after it survives a STAB Earthquake and Psychic.

Ray-X
12th August 2011, 6:01 AM
Sorry winter, but I can't trade. Going for a monotype instead.

SilverMorty
12th August 2011, 1:07 PM
Ray-x what version?

If Platinum- would Yanma work as semi-aquatic? (dragonflies live near water and start out in the water). Evolve it when it gets an Ancientpower boost inside a Gym.

If not Platinum, take a Mantyke that evolves when it defeats a pokemon with a Remoraid as its partner in a double battle.

Ray-X
12th August 2011, 11:13 PM
@Silvermorty: I'm playing a game of diamond version. Sorry for not specifying.

And also, I take back the monotype comment I made earlier.

Team:
Empoleon (Needs restrictions)
Drapion (Needs restrictions)
Matyke-Evolves when it defeats a pokemon with a Remoraid as its partner in a double battle.
-
-
-

I am willing to use non aquatic pokemon for my flyer and other 2 pokemon

Ememew
21st August 2011, 1:21 AM
Ray-X, take a Wingull (a bird that lives near water counts as aquatic, if you still want to use that theme). To learn Fly, it must defeat any 3 electric-types. To become Peliper, it must use Fly to land the finishing blow on any 4 trainers' last Pokemon (as long as these trainers were fought in a VS Seeker rematch).

Charoshi
25th August 2011, 8:10 AM
Ray-X - Toxicroak with dry skin. No other restrictions.

YDT
25th August 2011, 10:43 PM
Ray-X your Empoleon must be named B.Tuxedo. For it to evolve the first time it must solo Gardenia's Turtwig, in that battle it must use the move growl three times on Turtwig. For it to evolve again it must faint 3 ice types with the move Metal Claw. It must know the moves Hail and Natural Gift or always have a Wacan berry on him.

Burakoru
25th August 2011, 10:50 PM
Ray-X, for your Drapion, you must name it Paul, and it must always know a Poison move, Bug move, and Dark Move, you may do whatever you want on the fourth move.

VS
27th August 2011, 3:35 PM
cant you guys read its cancelled!

Hilijix
27th August 2011, 3:51 PM
mariovswariobros, take a Yanma. Teach it Silver Wind via TM and it must get the 10% boost at least once before it evolves into Yanmega.

diesel135
27th August 2011, 4:12 PM
mariovswariobros, take a an eevee ,it can only evolve into vaporeon and to evolve to vaporeon it has to solo 5 bibarels.

VS
27th August 2011, 4:14 PM
mariovswariobros, take a an eevee ,it can only evolve into vaporeon and to evolve to vaporeon it has to solo 5 bibarels.

Sorry *cancells chalenge*

TM0verlord
27th August 2011, 4:16 PM
mariovswariobros, take a Giratina with you. It must always know a Ghost and Dragon type move. Secondly, you can't use any TMs on it until you get the 10% boost from either Ominous Wind or Ancientpower.

magikot
27th August 2011, 4:31 PM
Mario, enjoy a Budew that always knows Extrasensory at all evolutionary levels. Can only evolve to Roselia at level 2. If you evolve Budew it cannot know any specially based grass moves.

Sprintking
3rd September 2011, 12:20 AM
For my platinum, could I please get six pokemon that have and odd amount of letters in their name? Restrictions preferred.

1. Jolteon (Shadow Ball & evolve upon static fully paralyze)

SilverMorty
3rd September 2011, 12:31 AM
Sprintking take a Jolteon that must have Shadow Ball and evolves after it has been paralysed by Static (and fully paralysed in the same battle)

Drummerdude
3rd September 2011, 1:23 AM
SprintKing, it took me forever to come up with a good Pokemon for you but I have finally decided to give you a Gardevoir that must be female and know four moves of seperate types when you challenge the Elite 4.

Charoshi
3rd September 2011, 5:42 AM
Sprintking - Staraptor. Must know Brave Bird and Close Combat.

cookies kill you
3rd September 2011, 5:53 AM
spiritking take a rhyperior that can only evolve into rhyperior by hitting rock blast 5 times on 5 pokemon

YDT
3rd September 2011, 6:07 PM
SpiritKing take a Lopunny, it must know splash or sleep talk and magic coat or mirror coat. For it to evolve it can't be above level 15 when evolving.

Winter02
3rd September 2011, 7:13 PM
Sprintking, finish your team with a Magnezone which must know Light Screen, Reflect and Thunder Wave as three of its moves.

MonoDude
4th September 2011, 3:58 PM
ill do this on my spare heart gold i must have 3 pokemon with e in their name and 3 with o in their name if the pokemon has e and o in its name choose witch 1 it goes to and i need a surfer and flyer

Hilijix
4th September 2011, 4:07 PM
MonoDude, can you trade? If you can, grab a Remoraid that evolves after it defeats three Electric types. It goes in O. If not, grab a Wooper that must evolve near water.

MonoDude
4th September 2011, 5:39 PM
i can trade so remoraid it is

Winter02
4th September 2011, 5:43 PM
MonoDude, have an Eevee which can evolve into either of its evolutions, and it will go into E regardless of what you evolve it into. This Eevee must evolve before you challenge Morty.

Sprintking
4th September 2011, 7:36 PM
MonoDude, take a Dunsparce that must have at least 2 non-normal type moves.

OK, so here's my team:

1. Jolteon (Shadow Ball and evo after fully para static)
2. Gardevoir (4 diff move types on E4)
3. Staraptor (Brave Bird & Close Combat)
4. Rhyperior (Evolve after Rock Blast 5x on 5 pokemon)
5. Lopunny (Evolve before 15, Splash/Sleep Talk and Magic Coat/Mirror Coat)
6. Magnezone (Thunderwave, Light Screen, and Reflect)

Updates to follow.

Charoshi
4th September 2011, 8:40 PM
Monodude. Take a Cloyster, with skill link and every multi attacking move it can learn.

YDT
4th September 2011, 9:00 PM
@ Monodude: Take a Flygon (for O), it can only have one stab move. For it to evolve the first time it must solo one of Falkner's Pokemon. To evolve again it must faint a pokemon by using sonicboom 5 times

@SprintKing: The Lopunny CAN'T evolve after level 15

SilverMorty
26th September 2011, 4:21 PM
MonoDude take a Spearow that evolves after it defeats Bugsy's Scyther

---------

Feeling like going back to play some 4th gen again, so I'll take two challenges.

1.) Platinum challenge. Fully evolved.

Theme is pokemon used (either new or changed) in updated Gym and Elite Four rosters in Platinum.

-
-
-
-
-
-

2.) Soul Silver challenge. Fully evolved. Theme is new additions to the Kanto Gym Leader's teams compared to 3 years ago (R/B/Y/FR/LG timeline).

For this theme, Koga and Giovanni's teams count since they were Gym Leaders in the past while Janine and Blue won't count. I won't count rematch teams just yet, only pokemon from the original team when you first encounter said Gym leaders (so no Hoenn/Sinnoh pokemon- I think I'll save this for another theme in the future).

-
-
-
-
-
-

Drummerdude
26th September 2011, 4:27 PM
SilverMorty, take a Cherrim that needs to keep Worry Seed in its moveset one it learns it.

For Soulsilver, take a Wooper which can evolve after you have beaten Whitney.

Winter02
26th September 2011, 5:06 PM
SilverMorty, for Platinum, take a Yanma. It can evolve after soloing two different Hikers.

For SoulSilver, take an Espeon. It can evolve from Eevee freely, but as Espeon, it must solo one member of the Elite 4 when you battle them for the first time.

SilverMorty
26th September 2011, 11:53 PM
Thanks guys!

1.) Platinum challenge. Fully evolved.

Theme is pokemon used (either new or changed) in updated Gym and Elite Four rosters in Platinum.

-Cherrim with Worry Seed
-Yanma that evolves after soloing two different Hikers
-Frosslas used in every elite 4 battle
-
-
-

2.) Soul Silver challenge. Fully evolved. Theme is new additions to the Kanto Gym Leader's teams compared to 3 years ago (R/B/Y/FR/LG timeline).

For this theme, Koga and Giovanni's teams count since they were Gym Leaders in the past while Janine and Blue won't count. I won't count rematch teams just yet, only pokemon from the original team when you first encounter said Gym leaders (so no Hoenn/Sinnoh pokemon- I think I'll save this for another theme in the future).

-Wooper that evolves after defeating Whitney
-Espeon that must solo 1 member of the Elite Four the 1st time
-Jumpluff that must be fully evolved before battling Morty
-
-
-

Charoshi
27th September 2011, 12:44 AM
Silver Morty,

Platinum - take a Froslass. It must be used in every elite 4 battle.

SS - take a Jumpluff. If must evolve fully before you battle Morty.