PDA

View Full Version : 5th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

bobandbill
30th April 2011, 8:17 AM
5th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Games in this gen: Black/White, Black2/White2

What is...this Challenge?

This is essentially for all those challenges that do not come under Scramble, Monotype or Nuzlocke Challenges. You can decide on the restrictions you have on yourself (say if you want to go with a specific theme of Pokemon or no TMs, or a one-Pokemon-only run, or so forth).

You can also decide if you choose the Pokemon yourself or if someone else chooses the Pokemon for you.

Rules

Please read the Challenge Forum rules before posting. (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=514893)
Please specify all the restrictions you are placing on yourself in this challenge in the first post, and also in any other posts should you require more Pokemon to be chosen for you by other members.
You may either use Pokemon you have chosen yourself or Pokemon chosen for you by other people.
If your challenge comes under the Monotype/Scramble/Nuzlocke threads, please use those threads, not this one! This includes challenges where your one is essentially a Scramble challenge with one or two small restrictions.

lucarioisawesome
30th April 2011, 10:42 AM
BS challenge
looking for a battle subway team.
Theme:"ninja pokemons"
Need Three
-shednija(got to train)
-accelger(got 2 train
-Weezing (got 2 find or someone can trade me one)

Zhanton
30th April 2011, 10:44 AM
@lucarioisawesome; Take a Shedinja. I am so creative.

CaptainCombusken
30th April 2011, 11:19 AM
@lucario- have an Accelgor.

SilverMorty
30th April 2011, 12:21 PM
lucarioisawesome take a Weezing named Smokebomb (if you don't mind nicknames).

I'm taking a challenge in Pokemon White.

The theme is: pokemon with moustaches and I can get access to any pokemon so all generations are fine.

-
-
-
-
-
-

CaptainCombusken
30th April 2011, 12:25 PM
Take a Samurott to be your starter, Silver Morty. Named "Samuel". No other restrictions.

Zhanton
30th April 2011, 12:25 PM
@Silvermorty; Take an Alakazam. Name it Stachio; it must know Kinesis.

Blackjack the Titan
30th April 2011, 12:56 PM
Take a Cryogonal

SilverMorty
30th April 2011, 1:16 PM
White, can access all pokemon, pokemon with moustaches

-Samurott named Samuel
-Alakazam named Stachio with Kinesis
-Cryogonal
-
-
-

3 more :)

Also I'll take another challenge with black, I can trade as well and can access anything. I want to try to have diverse types in this one, the theme is pokemon with 2 or more heads. Reasonable evolution restrictions are welcome

-
-
-
-
-
-

Zhanton
30th April 2011, 1:28 PM
@Silver Morty; For your second challenge, take a Dodrio. It must know Tri Attack. Evolve once it solos a Gym Leader of your choice.

CaptainCombusken
30th April 2011, 1:55 PM
Silver Morty, for black, take a Hydreigon for your Black challenge. It must be a Hydreigon before you take on N, and two other Pokemon in your party must be within five levels of it when you do so.

345tom
30th April 2011, 2:02 PM
@ SilverMorty,
For White, take a Probopass, named Nosewig. Must know Magnet Bomb.

For Black take Magneton. No restrictions (I don't know if you will allow yourself to evolve it as it loses its multiheaded status)

cantab
30th April 2011, 3:03 PM
I'm thinking about doing one of the following for my story run in Black.

* Pan Generational Monotype. By that I mean one Pokemon introduced in each of the five generations to date, and all of the same type. (The sixth slot can be my starter, as an allowed wildcard.) I'll trade them in as eggs. Leaning towards Normal for the type, since there's plenty of diversity, normal types often aren't used much in-game, and nothing shafts me typing-wise except Marshal.

* Six of one. A team with six of the same species of Pokemon. I'd want something with balanced stats and a diverse movepool (especially with multiple boosting options and some defensive options), so I can use it in different ways.

* Baby Pokemon. Not allowed to evolve them. I'd probably keep my starter even though it's not technically a baby. For the rest, I'd trade in eggs. Probably the hardest of these three challenges, even with the more powerful babies like Elekid and Magby. I might try Trick Room to overcome low speed.

Which challenge do people think would be most interesting, and do you have any suggestions (and reasons) for specifics? (Eg the type for the monotype, or the Pokemon for the six of one.)

SilverMorty
30th April 2011, 3:06 PM

-Samurott named Samuel
-Cryogonal
-Probopass named Nosewig with Magnet Bomb (always wanted to use one!)
-
-

Black, I can trade as well and can access anything. I want to try to have diverse types in this one, the theme is pokemon with 2 or more heads. Reasonable evolution restrictions are welcome

-Dodrio with Tri Attack, evolve after soloing any gym leader
-Hydreigon, must be fully evolved before N's battle. 2 other pokemon must be 5 levels of it (wow talk about some grinding XP)
-Magnezone (yeah I count it as having three heads, the other two are just smaller :p)
-
-
-

edit:

cantab I think the pan generational monotype seems the most interesting :), having one of each gen should keep it fresh. Let me know what you pick so I can give you a pokemon ^^

TotalPotato
30th April 2011, 3:55 PM
SilverMorty, if you're doing a mustache run, Kricketune is a necessity. Make sure it always has a move that involves sound.

Cantab, all of your challenges seem pretty interesting. I personally wouldn't like the six of one challenge, but that's only if I was playing, and you obviously wouldn't have put it down as an idea if you didn't think you'd like it!
For the pan-generational monotype, I'd be uneasy about using the starter as a wildcard, just because I think it'd always be the one to get you out of tricky situations that your type would struggle against, making it the "star of the show". Not sure what you could use instead, though... maybe another Pokémon of your chosen type from a random gen?
You don't get Trick Room until after the Elite Four in B/W, if I remember rightly, so it probably wouldn't be tremendously useful for a baby playthrough. Sounds like a pretty fun idea, though!

These are just my thoughts, but at the end of the day, it's you who's playing, so I won't be offended if you completely ignore what I've said!

cantab
30th April 2011, 4:15 PM
I could just run a five Pokemon team for the monotype run.

I did something similar to the six of one before, when I did a mono-ghost run of Red. There, I used two Gastly, two Haunter, and two Gengar.

Yeah, I'd have to bring Trick Room in for the baby Pokemon run. I'd possibly be bringing in some other moves too, though I'm not going to go giving them a load of powerful attacks from the start.

SilverMorty, a less-obvious suggestion for you: Slowbro. (Counting the attached Shellder as the second head.)

Silent Conversation
30th April 2011, 4:20 PM
@SilverMorty, for your multiple headed challenge, take a Cherubi (yes, it does have a second head if you look closely). If your Pokemon need to stay with their multiple heads for the whole game, then you cannot evolve it, but then no restrictions. If you can evolve it, then it must solo Burgh to evolve.

Dramatic Melody
30th April 2011, 4:30 PM
SilverMorty - For your mustache challenge, get a Lillipup. It can only evolve into Herdier inside Castelia City, and it can only evolve into Stoutland when Herdier learns Reversal [and it must keep it all throughout the challenge]. Be sure to nickname it!

SilverMorty
30th April 2011, 4:58 PM

-Samurott named Samuel
-Cryogonal
-Probopass named Nosewig with Magnet Bomb (always wanted to use one!)
-Kricketune, must have one sound move
-Lillipup evolves in Castelia City evolve again after learning Reversal
-Whiscash

Black, I can trade as well and can access anything. I want to try to have diverse types in this one, the theme is pokemon with 2 or more heads. Reasonable evolution restrictions are welcome

-Dodrio with Tri Attack, evolve after soloing any gym leader
-Hydreigon, must be fully evolved before N's battle. 2 other pokemon must be 5 levels of it
-Magnezone
-Slowbro (ah smart, never thought of that one)
-Cherubi, evolve after soloing Burgh (i never used this line so I will evolve it. Again, smart with the Cherubi, forgot about its second head)
-Dugtrio

edit:

@post below: Actually yeah I'll take the Whiscash as well since I have never used it and I already used Samurott recently so it can replace it maybe halfway in the journey or something.

Thanks for the team everyone!

Umbreon's Girl
30th April 2011, 5:06 PM
@ SilverMorty If you need any extra moustache Pokemon you could use a Whiscash

For your multi-heads you could use a Dugtrio. You don't have a ground type yet!

ETA: I never stopped to count all the multi-head Pokemon! There are also Exeggutor, Weezing, If you wanted to count Kangaskhan's baby, Mawile?

LexSuicune
30th April 2011, 6:09 PM
BS challenge
looking for a battle subway team.
Theme:"ninja pokemons"
Need Three
-shednija(got to train)
-accelger(got 2 train
-Weezing (got 2 find or someone can trade me one)

Your fourth Ninja pokemon will be

Starmie
Name: Shuriken
Moveset:
Trick Room
Rapid Spin
Swift
Dive

Endoplasmic Reticulum
30th April 2011, 6:17 PM
^He wants a battle subway team, so that's only three Pokemon he needs

Nutter t.KK
30th April 2011, 6:42 PM
Time for my Next Challenge.. Nicknamed "Kat2Kay" for the Name of the Account in DW, is based on the OC character party.

I want to get this done within a few days real time, due the problems with the White City/Black City.

I'll have three Pokémon in the Party at all times. Riolu/Lucairo, Luvdisc, and Unown-T.

You are to suggest Pokémon for Remaining slots. I will not accept: event only Pokémon, one off Unbreedables, aka Legendaries, or many Fighting, Steel, and Water type. Also If I don't have suggested Pokémon and the means to obtain is not available to me, I will reject it.

Due to the Nature of of how I will Obtain Luvdisk and Riolu, Egg Moves are can be suggested.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
30th April 2011, 6:58 PM
Big Nutter take a Sigilyph that must know Reflect and Light Screen and cannot attack in battle unless one of the screens are up

Silent Conversation
30th April 2011, 7:27 PM
@Big Nutter, take a Deerling that may only evolve once it has learned Nature Power.

Orton155
30th April 2011, 11:20 PM
Time for my Next Challenge.. Nicknamed "Kat2Kay" for the Name of the Account in DW, is based on the OC character party.

I want to get this done within a few days real time, due the problems with the White City/Black City.

I'll have three Pokémon in the Party at all times. Riolu/Lucairo, Luvdisc, and Unown-T.

You are to suggest Pokémon for Remaining slots. I will not accept: event only Pokémon, one off Unbreedables, aka Legendaries, or many Fighting, Steel, and Water type. Also If I don't have suggested Pokémon and the means to obtain is not available to me, I will reject it.

Due to the Nature of of how I will Obtain Luvdisk and Riolu, Egg Moves are can be suggested.

As the name is linked to the dream world take a stantler with its dream world ability Sap Sipper. No other restrictions.

P.S. If you don't want anything to do with dream world, i'll suggest again.

SilverMorty
12th May 2011, 8:47 AM
I'd like a new challenge for my Black version

Theme is: wild pokemon that have a chance of holding berries (to see a list: list of pokemon with held items in Gen V (http://pkmn.net/?action=content&page=viewpage&id=8827&parentsection=260)

Must be fully evolved

-
-
-
-
-
-

Ememew
12th May 2011, 9:22 AM
I'd like a new challenge for my Black version

Theme is: wild pokemon that have a chance of holding berries (to see a list: list of pokemon with held items in Gen V (http://pkmn.net/?action=content&page=viewpage&id=8827&parentsection=260)

Must be fully evolved

-
-
-
-
-
-

Take a Minccino (chance of holding a Chesto Berry). Must use it's held Chesto in the wild to be caught (i.e. you have to use a sleep move on it and have it wake up with the Chesto before you can start throwing Pokeballs. No Chesto activating, for example, because it doesn't have one, means no capture and you have to look for another Minccino. The exception being if it's shiny, in which case you can catch it either way).

To evolve, you must teach it Thief and sucessfully steal 15 Chesto Berries from wild Minccino. You may keep or forget Thief after, your choice. (If you were lucky enough to get a shiny, since you will have skipped the capture requirement, make the number of Chesto Berries you must steal to evolve 30)

Good luck and have fun!

Dramatic Melody
12th May 2011, 11:40 AM
Take a Venipede and name it "Toxify". It can only evolve into Whirlipede after it beats a wild Sigilyph. Then, it can only evolve into Scolipede after it beats a wild Druddigon.

Its_A_Random
12th May 2011, 1:02 PM
SilverMorty, take an Emolga, name it Flapper. It must hold a Cheri Berry to fight, if it loses it mid-battle, it must switch out. It must solo the Mistralton Gym.

Have fun.

SilverMorty
12th May 2011, 2:56 PM
Black version- I'll be a berry hunter who only uses pokemon species who have a chance of holding berries in the wild

(to see a list: list of pokemon with held items in Gen V (http://pkmn.net/?action=content&page=viewpage&id=8827&parentsection=260))

Must be fully evolved

-Mincinno, must use Chesto before catching. Evolve after stealing 15 Chesto berries (30 if it's Shiny and if it was caught without a Chesto because of shininess)
-Venipede (Toxify)- evolve when beating wild Sigilyph then again after defeating wild Druddigon
-Emolga (Flapper)- must hold Cheri berry to fight, if it loses the berry it must switch out. Solo Mistralton Gym. (Is the Cheri Berry condition only once? There is a limit to Cheri Berries unless I have to steal them every time..)
-
-
-

Thanks and keep them coming!

Kalosian
12th May 2011, 7:43 PM
SilverMorty, take a Pansear. Nickname it "Eldapa". It may not evolve before surviving a Water move from a wild Seismitoad. Evolve it with the Fire Stone you get from the man in Castelia.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
12th May 2011, 7:53 PM
SilverMorty, take a Ferrothorn. It cannot evolve until it has OHKO 5 Pokemon with Gyro Ball

Voyeur
12th May 2011, 9:53 PM
Hey, requesting some mons

Cute Challenge(only "cute" pokemons in your opinion,I may or may not decline them)
-
-
-
-
-
-
Rival Challenge(must have 3 pairs of rival i.e Seviper and Zangoose,may or may not decline them)
- &
- &
- &

Have access(pokesav) to every pokemon

Kalosian
12th May 2011, 10:03 PM
Voyeur, have a Skitty. If you think it is cute, nickname it "Cutest". It must have Normalize as its ability, but you may choose all its moves yourself. Evolve it whenever you feel like after it has reached level 30.

Voyeur
12th May 2011, 10:12 PM
Okay ^^

[W]Cute Challenge(only "cute" pokemons in your opinion,I may or may not decline them)
-Cutest the Skitty must have Normalize and can only evolve after level 30
-
-
-
-
-
[B]Rival Challenge(must have 3 pairs of rival i.e Seviper and Zangoose,may or may not decline them)
- &
- &
- &

11 to go ^^

Endoplasmic Reticulum
12th May 2011, 10:22 PM
For your cute challenge take an Swalot Altaria (do you consider that cute). It can only evolve from Swablu after it has KOed 10 Pokemon while they are asleep.

For your rival challenge take a Solrock and Lunatone. One cannot be more than one level than another until they have worked out their differences and soloed Tate and Liza's Solrock and Luntaone with them (if you are playing Emerald and Tate and Liza only have one of the two out you must wait until the other is out before you attack it. In addition, once they both come out you must switch to your Solrock and Lunatone)

Voyeur
12th May 2011, 10:27 PM
For your cute challenge take an Swalot Altaria (do you consider that cute). It can only evolve from Swablu after it has KOed 10 Pokemon while they are asleep.

For your rival challenge take a Solrock and Lunatone. One cannot be more than one level than another until they have worked out their differences and soloed Tate and Liza's Solrock and Luntaone with them (if you are playing Emerald and Tate and Liza only have one of the two out you must wait until the other is out before you attack it. In addition, once they both come out you must switch to your Solrock and Lunatone)

Altaria is okay,but this is the 5th gen thread so 5th gen games only in this case Blkack(rival),so surry but untill you rethink your impositions it's not happening

[W]Cute Challenge(only "cute" pokemons in your opinion,I may or may not decline them)
-Sky the Altaria must KO 10 mons while(they are) sleeping to evolve
-
-
-
-
[B]Rival Challenge(must have 3 pairs of rival i.e Seviper and Zangoose,may or may not decline them)
- &
- &
- &

10 to go

Endoplasmic Reticulum
12th May 2011, 10:30 PM
Oh wow, I'm stupid I thought this was third gen.

In that case take a Gothitelle and Reuniclus. Can't be more than 1 level higher than the other

Voyeur
12th May 2011, 10:32 PM
-
-
-
-
- Gothitelle & Reuniclus one can only be one level apart form each other
- &
- &

8 to go

oboy170
12th May 2011, 11:28 PM
For your rival challenge use Vullaby and Rufflet. One of them must be used on every electric Pokemon you encounter and they must both be evolved by the 7th gym.

Voyeur
12th May 2011, 11:30 PM
-
-
-
-
- Gothitelle & Reuniclus one can only be one level apart form each other
- Mandibuzz & Wargle one must be used on every electric and they must evolve by the 7th gym
- &

6 to go

Its_A_Random
13th May 2011, 12:38 AM
Is the Cheri Berry condition only once? There is a limit to Cheri Berries unless I have to steal them every time..
It applies all the time, it may never fight unless it's holding one. Lucky you Emolga always hold Cheri Berries...

Ememew
13th May 2011, 2:32 AM
Voyeur, for your "cute" challenge, take an Eevee. It must evolve into Vaporeon OR Jolteon OR Flareon based on whichever evolution stone you find first in the dustclouds of caves (Water Stone ThunderStone or Fire Stone). Do so upon obtaining said Stone. Finding a Leaf Stone doesn't mean you get to try for Leafeon. It has to be the first of either Thunder, Fire, or Water Stones that determines evolution.

Silent Conversation
13th May 2011, 2:36 AM
@Voyeur, for your rival challenge, take a Sawk and Throh. Their moves they always know must have the same level they learn it in (so for example, if Sawk's move set has the moves it learns at Level 13, 17, 21 and 25, then so must Throh). To enforce this, you cannot teach them TM or HM moves.

SilverMorty
13th May 2011, 2:48 AM
Black version- I'll be a berry hunter who only uses pokemon species who have a chance of holding berries in the wild

(to see a list: list of pokemon with held items in Gen V)

Must be fully evolved

-Mincinno, must use Chesto before catching. Evolve after stealing 15 Chesto berries (30 if it's Shiny and if it was caught without a Chesto because of shininess)
-Venipede (Toxify)- evolve when beating wild Sigilyph then again after defeating wild Druddigon
-Emolga (Flapper)- must hold Cheri berry to fight, if it loses the berry it must switch out. Solo Mistralton Gym.
-Pansear (Eldapa)- evolves after surviving a water move from a wild Seismitoad
-
-

Sorry Electivire Addict Ferrothorn doesn't hold a berry in the wild

Voyeur for your cute challenge take a Mareep that evolves after defeating one of Elesa's Emolga. Evolve into Ampharos after defeating two of N's pokemon in Chargestone Cave. It must have Cotton Guard

Dramatic Melody
13th May 2011, 3:59 AM
Voyeur - For your cute challenge, take a Chingling if you think it's cute! Name it "Sounds". Evolve it after two of your other Pokemon evolve.

Silent Conversation
13th May 2011, 4:26 AM
@SilverMorty, take a Daramuka. Every time it learns a move via level up, you MUST teach it that move, and you cannot evolve it until it can no longer learn moves by level up.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
13th May 2011, 5:02 AM
Fine, Silvermorty take a Beartic. It must solo Brycen's Beartic to evolve

SilverMorty
13th May 2011, 5:10 AM

(to see a list: list of pokemon with held items in Gen V (http://pkmn.net/?action=content&page=viewpage&id=8827&parentsection=260))

Must be fully evolved

-Emolga (Flapper)- must hold Cheri berry to fight, if it loses the berry it must switch out. Solo Mistralton Gym. (Is the Cheri Berry condition only once? There is a limit to Cheri Berries unless I have to steal them every time..)
-Pansear (Eldapa)- evolves after surviving a water move from a wild Seismitoad
-Daramuka- must always teach moves it learns as it levels up and evolve when it has learned all level up moves
-Beartic- evolve after soling Brycen's Beartic

Thanks guys!

I've also decided to do an Elite Four Rematch team after using this one so I'l have the same conditions with pokemon having a chance of holding berries in the wild

Elite Four Rematch:
-
-
-
-
-
-

Adeku
13th May 2011, 5:17 AM
SilverMorty, for your E4 challenge, use a Blitzle that can evolve after it solos Shantaul's Cofagrigus and finishes it with Wild Charge.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
13th May 2011, 5:43 AM
I'm too lazy to look at the list again so I'll just give you a Beartic again

SilverMorty
13th May 2011, 5:50 AM
^Ah the point was I want different pokemon from the normal story theme ^^

Elite Four Rematch:
-Blitzle after soloing Shauntal's Cofagrigus and finishing with Wild Charge (wow this is gonna be tricky, challenge accepted! haha)
-
-
-
-
-

Endoplasmic Reticulum
13th May 2011, 5:52 AM
Fine, take an Audino. Name it "Grinder" and it must solo one Pokemon in all of your matches in the Elite 4

Ememew
13th May 2011, 8:24 AM
SilverMorty, we can give you something for the Elite 4 even if we've given you something for the normal game, right? If you want another from me:

Vulpix (holds Rawst Berries). If it's possible, get Vulpix from the Dream World. If not, you must catch Vulpix at the Abundant Shrine in a Timer Ball. Either way, to evolve into Ninetails, it must solo 3 Water-types, 3 Ground-types, and 3 Rock-types (dual types only count toward one of your goals, so if you fight, say, Palpitoad, you must choose to count it as either a Water or a Ground, but not both. The next Palpitoad would automatically count for the same type you chose for the first).

Kalosian
13th May 2011, 1:25 PM
SilverMorty, take a Furret for your E4 challenge. No evolution restrictions. Its moveset must be Rest / Hyper Voice / Work Up / Quick Attack. It must defeat two of Shauntals Pokemon during your challenge. Just kidding, have it solo Marshals Conkeldurr instead. And when you begin your challenge, it must be holding the Berry it had when you captured it.

Adrexus
13th May 2011, 7:30 PM
SilverMorty take a Volcarona for your elite 4 challenge. It can only go in if Three of your pokemon have already fainted in the same match.

Alder
14th May 2011, 12:34 AM
I dunno if Volcarona counts, but anyway, you have a spot or two open, so have a Snorlax. It can only have one physical attacking move.

SilverMorty
14th May 2011, 2:06 AM
Ah sorry I have to reject the last two, the pokemon have to hold berries not just any item :(

Elite Four Rematch:
-Blitzle after soloing Shauntal's Cofagrigus and finishing with Wild Charge (wow this is gonna be tricky, challenge accepted! haha)
-Audino (Grinder) must solo one pokemon from each Elite 4
-Vulpix, caught with Timer ball, must solo 3 water, ground and rock types to evolve
-Furret with Rest/Work Up/Hyper Voice/Quick Attack- must hold Berry caught with and solo Conkeldurr
-
-

Zhanton
14th May 2011, 5:58 AM
@SilverMorty, take a Spinda (Chesto Berry). It must know both Teeter Dance and Hypnosis, and one of these moves must be the first move you use when switching in Spinda. It's only damage-dealing move will be Uproar, and it must solo two of Caitlyn's Pokemon.

Silent Conversation
14th May 2011, 6:36 AM
@SilverMorty, take a Tympole that cannot evolve into Palpitoad until it has reached the level that a Palpitoad would evolve at. Once it is a Palptioad you can evolve it into Seismitoad whenever.

Tunahead
14th May 2011, 5:45 PM
Will do a "country challenge" on White,meaning each pokemon of the team(excluding HMSlaves) must have something(or evovles into one that has something) that references a country

Kalosian
14th May 2011, 6:48 PM
Tunahead, take a Deino. Evolve into Zweilous after defeating twelwe wild Audino, evolve again into Hydreigon after it has soloed the Royal Unova on a Saturday or Sunday.
The language reference is in its name, ein, zwei and drei are German for one, two and three.

Tunahead
14th May 2011, 6:57 PM
Kay Kay,will change restricions because audino is hard to find and royal unova is psot game play

Team:

Deutsch Deino~Hydreigon to evolve into Zweilous must solo Brycen Gym,to Hydreigon Iris' one

Adrexus
14th May 2011, 6:59 PM
Tunahead take a Carracosta that is nicknamed Concha. I believe Carracosta is of spanish origin as Costa is spanish for coast. I'll leave you to figure out what Concha means. It must defeat ten grass types or twenty fighting/electric/ground types before evolving.

Tunahead
14th May 2011, 7:05 PM
COncha means shell(I'm brasilian so spanish is kinda easy)

Team:

Deutsch Deino~Hydreigon to evolve into Zweilous must solo Brycen Gym,to Hydreigon Iris' one
Espana Tirtouga~Carracosta 10 grass types or 20 fight/elec/ground before evolving

WIll hack every mon at level 1 as starting team

Dramatic Melody
15th May 2011, 3:20 AM
Tunahead - Take a Maractus [the word "Maraca" is part of its name, which can reference several countries of Latin America]. It must solo one Pokemon of four gym leaders. If you're accepting nicknames, name it "Maraca".

Khybon
15th May 2011, 4:42 AM
Tunahead take a Yamask. It can only evolve into Cofagrigius after Yamask solos Skyla and Brycen. It cannot know any moves that have a Type Advantage over said Leaders. Cofagrigius is an Eqyptian Coffin which is realted to Egypt =D

Eternal Darkness
15th May 2011, 5:10 AM
Tunahead, take a Trubbish, as it is obviously a reference to American's wastful nature, and name it Gome, which I believe is Japanese for trash, but Translate isn't very reliable for Japanese. No restrictions.

Tunahead
15th May 2011, 2:23 PM
Team:

Espana Tirtouga~Carracosta 10 grass types or 20 fight/elec/ground before evolving
LAtino Maractus Must solo a mon from 4 gym leaders
Egypt Yamask~Cofagrigus must solo Skyla and BRycen to evolve
USA TRubbish~GArbodor restrictionless

Didn't accept MAractus & Trubbish nickname thingy

1 to go

SilverMorty
15th May 2011, 4:53 PM
Elite Four Rematch:
-Audino (Grinder) must solo one pokemon from each Elite 4
-Vulpix, caught with Timer ball, must solo 3 water, ground and rock types to evolve
-Furret with Rest/Work Up/Hyper Voice/Quick Attack- must hold Berry caught with and solo Conkeldurr
-Spinda with Teeter Dance and Hypnosis- one of them must be first move when switching in. Must solo 2 of Caitlin's pokemon and Uproar as the only damage dealing move (wow harsh :p)
-Tympole that cannot evolve into Palpitoad until it has reached the level that a Palpitoad would evolve at

Thanks! Wow this is really hard haha...

Tunahead since you need something that comes early in the game take a Tepig

Evolve to Pignite when you can defeat a Throh. Evolve to Emboar when you defeat 6 Mienfoo (who does Kung Fu) in Dragonspiral Tower.

The country is China, since Emboar was designed with a Chinese style in mind (and also references a Journey to the West character).

Tunahead
15th May 2011, 7:13 PM
Surrty stasrter will be oshawott cause its a HM SLave

SilverMorty
16th May 2011, 1:40 AM
Oh alright, then have in that case have a Pansear (because you picked Oshawatt) and it is based of the Japanese concept of the 3 wise monkeys (see, hear, speak no evil)

Tunahead
16th May 2011, 7:22 PM
Ookie Dokie

Nihon Pansear no restrictions

P.S.:can we post progress here?

Adrexus
16th May 2011, 8:50 PM
Ookie Dokie

Nihon Pansear no restrictions

P.S.:can we post progress here?

Yes, you may post your progress whenever you feel it is necessary to update.

Metal Mania1321
16th May 2011, 11:27 PM
I'd like a team of pokemon that don't evolve. May or may not accept. No 5th Gen Pokemon.

Dramatic Melody
16th May 2011, 11:51 PM
Metal Mania1321 - Do you mean those that don't have evolutionary families? If yes, have a Chatot! It must have Chatter at all times, and it must defeat three wild Audino at any point in your playthrough. If you accept nicknames, name it "Echo". Good luck!

SilverMorty
17th May 2011, 12:52 AM
Metal Mania 1321 take a Mawile named Jaws. It must defeat one of each Basculin form to learn TMs.

Adrexus
17th May 2011, 12:54 AM
Metal Mania take a Qwilfish, it must know at least two poison moves at all times.

Metal Mania1321
17th May 2011, 1:48 AM
Going to say a polite no to Chatot :P.

Mawile-Jaws-Must defeat both Basculin forms to learn TMs
Quilfish-DerpSpike-Must have two Poison moves.
Need four more.

Dramatic Melody
17th May 2011, 3:24 AM
Metal Mania1321 - Will you accept a Tropius instead? It must have at least one non-damaging move at all times [but you could change said non-damaging move to another non-damaging one whenever]. Name it "Bananas".

Burakoru
17th May 2011, 3:29 AM
Take a Delibird, name it Crystal(Must be Female)
It must always know Present, and to use Ice or Flying type moves, must both damage and heal a single pokemon with Present.

Metal Mania1321
17th May 2011, 3:52 AM
So.
Mawile-Jaws-Defeat both Basculin forms to learn TMs
Quilfish-DerpSpike-Must have two poison moves
Tropius-Bananas-Must have one nondamaging move (Guess I'll go with whirlwind and completely copy you Dramatic Melody)
Delibird-Crystal-Must have Present. To use STAB moves it must heal and damage one opponent with present. (Sorry, no female, hope thats not a big deal)

Looking good guys! Two more!

Its_A_Random
17th May 2011, 12:04 PM
Metal Mania1321, take a Pinsir. It may only know Level-Up moves. It must be the lowest leveled member on your team at all times.

Have fun.

TickingClock
17th May 2011, 7:02 PM
Hi,I'm doing a one a "Chessy challenge",so I must have

-A male(only if possible) pokemon that learn at least 4 STAB moves,can fully evolve,it's the king
-A female(only if possible) pokemon that have diverse movepool,can fully evolve,it's the queen and must be able to breed with the king
-A pokemon that can only learn level-up moves,must have 2 stats moves,can only evolve once,it's the rook
-A pokemon that can only learn Tm/Hm moves,can only evolve once,it's the bishop
-A pokemon that can only learn attacking moves,it's the knight
-A pokemon that cannot evolve unless it solos a gym leader of my choice,it's the pawn

Adrexus
17th May 2011, 7:07 PM
TickingClock take an Escavalier. It must know only attacking moves.

TickingClock
17th May 2011, 7:12 PM
I would but it requires trading,will ahck evo at 50 then

Kalosian
17th May 2011, 8:29 PM
TickingClock, take a Lilligant as your queen. Moveset should be Quiver Dance / Petal Dance / Teeter Dance / Synthesis. Evolve it from Petilil after it has defeated three species of the one that will be your king. Its nickname should be "DanceQueen".

Endoplasmic Reticulum
17th May 2011, 10:12 PM
TickingClock take a Bisharp as your Bishop (do you see what I did there?)

Metal Mania1321
17th May 2011, 10:49 PM
TickingClock, as your pawn take a Magikarp. It must be Nicknamed HerpDeDrep. I recommend soloing Striaton City Gym.
I still need one more Pokemon, thanks.

Kalosian
17th May 2011, 10:55 PM
Metal Mania1321, take a Rotom. It must always know Electro Ball and Substitute. Nickname it "Motorcykel".

SilverMorty
17th May 2011, 11:17 PM
Ticking Clock take a Golett as your Rook, with Double Team and Iron Defense (you can replace this with Rock Polish after the Elite 4 if you want).

Evolve it after you swap with the King and Golett comes in without damage during the switch- doing this 5 times. (This can't be between knocking out a pokemon)

TickingClock
18th May 2011, 12:45 AM
Okay,only king to go,and sorry magikarp is post-e4 so no can do

YDT
18th May 2011, 1:49 AM
take an amoongus as your king, for it to evolve you must hatch an egg that comes from your king and queen

TickingClock
18th May 2011, 2:15 AM
okay,let's see so I have:

King - Amoongus : must hatch an egg laid by it and the queen to evolve
Queen - Lilligant : to evolve must beat 3 Foongus(didn't took moveset cause it was lame)
Knight - Escavalier : To evolve must reach level 50,or beat 10 fire/fly pokemon,whichever comes first
Rook - Golurk : Must have Double Team and Iron Defense, to evolve must castle succesfully 5 times(switch with king without damage 5 times)
Bishop- Bisharp : No restrictions
Pawn - To be assigned

1 to go ;P

Dramatic Melody
18th May 2011, 2:24 AM
TickingClock - For your pawn, take a Panpour. Seeing as you'll be picking the gym that it will solo, all I'll say now is good luck! =)

TickingClock
18th May 2011, 2:29 AM
Striaton,so i'll pick Snivy and it will be easy ^^

EDIT: DS went like BOOM,jk but went bad so i'll either delay it or not do it,surry

Agntpudding
20th May 2011, 10:13 AM
Hey guys just came up with a pretty interesting challenge idea.
Assign each type a number and then run a random number generator to come up with a number from 1 to 17.
Everytime you roll a number you must think of a Pokemon (preferably one you haven't used before and is easy to obtain during normal game play) of the corresponding type and use that in your team. Do this 6 times and you will have your team. You may only use these Pokemon in battle.
This challenge would get you to use different types and pokemon that you normally wouldn't use.
The team I just rolled;
Emboar
Galavantula
Carracosta
Vanniluxe
Cofagrigus
Haxorus.

I'll see how this goes...

EDIT: Just realised that a lot of the Pokemon I've got aren't really available straight away. This is where supplementaries come in.
Roll another 2 numbers and choose a corresponding pokemon that is easy to obtain near the start of the game. If the type is unavailable to be caught early (Dragon/Ice) roll again. Remove these Pokemon from your team once you have 3 of your final team available.
My supps;
Pidove
Roggenrolla

Silent Conversation
20th May 2011, 11:46 PM
Agntpudding, if I understand your post correctly, the Pokemon you get aren't really random, it's more like the actual types are random. Because you still have to choose the Pokemon you want to use based on the type you get.

Agntpudding
21st May 2011, 2:48 AM
Thats right, call it type lottery.
While it's not really a huge challenge it does force you to try different Pokemon and thats the aim. I'd never use most of those normally.
Is there a problem with that?

StartNotice
2nd June 2011, 2:41 AM
Will do a Double Type challenge,meaning every mon must have two types at its current stage or upon evolving.
Starter will obviously be Tepig

Tepig Pending

5 to go

SilverMorty
2nd June 2011, 3:10 AM
StartNotice take a Tirtouga that evolves after after it learns and successfully pulls out a Shell Smash.

Dramatic Melody
2nd June 2011, 3:57 AM
StartNotice - Take a Woobat. It must solo N once to evolve. Good luck!

iamQmai
2nd June 2011, 3:58 AM
Take a Deino. Dont evolve it until you do the E4, then dont evolve it again until you do it again. :)
Good Luck

Endoplasmic Reticulum
2nd June 2011, 4:08 AM
Take a Sewaddle. Must solo a fire or flying type to evolve once, and must survive the other to evolve again

SilverMorty
2nd June 2011, 5:33 AM
Alright I'm restarting my Black. I want you to pick 6 badges from all the pokemon games and give me 6 pokemon with the type associated with that badge (if it's the Trio badge you can choose from Grass, Fire or Water)

if possible, give me a pokemon that hasn't been used by a gym leader

I can trade and access all pokemon and their nicknames will be the name of the badge itself.

-
-
-
-
-
-

Dramatic Melody
2nd June 2011, 12:35 PM
SilverMorty - Take a Throh, representing the Knuckle Badge. It must defeat every Throh and Sawk you encounter [wild and trained], including the ones belonging to Marshal.

StartNotice
2nd June 2011, 1:04 PM
Take Pikachu for the Bolt Badge, since he's cute,to evolve must solo Elesa's Emolgas.

Okay,got

Tepig Pending
Tirtouga To evolve must learn and successfully pull out Shell Smash
Deino Evolve after beating E4 once and twice respectively
Sewaddle Solo a fire/Fly to evolve,must solo the other type to evolve again
Woobat Beat N to evolve

2 to go ;P(Counting Tepig)

7 tyranitars
2nd June 2011, 1:06 PM
take Tynamo representing the dynamo badge, no restrictions and you can evolve

SilverMorty
2nd June 2011, 2:00 PM
Ah I forgot to say only one of each badge type..sorry StartNotice, I'm going to have to with the the Tynamo since I've never trained one before- feel free to suggest another one ^^

Black, fully evolved, no type overlaps, can trade and the badge is the nickname.

Pick 6 badges from all the pokemon games and give me 6 pokemon with the type associated with that badge. if possible, give me a pokemon that hasn't been used by a gym leader

-Throh (Knuckle) must defeat every Throh and Sawk. (never used this before :))
-Tynamo (Dynamo), no restrictions can evolve
-
-
-
-

Kalosian
2nd June 2011, 3:14 PM
SilverMorty, take a Politoed (with Drizzle if possible) to represent the Rain Badge. If it doesn't have Drizzle, it must know Rain Dance instead. No other restrictions.

iamQmai
2nd June 2011, 3:57 PM
SilverMorty, take a Vanilite. To represent the 7th badge (cant remember name :p) You have to solo the 7th badge (just leader) to evolve into Vanilish. Then solo the 8th gym (all way through) without healing.
Good luck.

StartNotice
2nd June 2011, 6:27 PM
@SilverMorty Take Yamask for Fog badge,to evolve must solo one gym leader's pokemon of your choice

2 to go for me ;P

Kalosian
2nd June 2011, 9:08 PM
StartNotice, take a Golett. It must have Iron Fist and it must know Fly as a Golurk. Evolve it after it has soloed any Plasma Grunt of your choice.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
2nd June 2011, 9:17 PM
Take a Unfezant representing the feather badge. You must catch the first Pidove you encounter. If it has big pecks it must do 15 critical hits to evolve, and if it has super luck it must do 35 critical hits to evolve. To evolve again it must learn Fly

StartNotice
2nd June 2011, 9:36 PM
Okay,will start soon

Tepig Restrictionless
Tirtouga To evolve must learn and successfully pull out Shell Smash
Deino Evolve after beating E4 once and twice respectively
Sewaddle Solo a fire/Fly to evolve,must solo the other type to evolve again
Woobat Beat N to evolve
Gobitto iron fist 4 keeps, Fly 4 keeps as Golurk,evolve after soloing plasma grunt of choice

SilverMorty
3rd June 2011, 12:59 AM
Thank guys, love the team of those I never really used before!

-Throh (Knuckle) must defeat every Throh and Sawk.
-Tynamo (Dynamo), no restrictions can evolve
-Politoed (Rain), must have Drizzle or Rain Dance
-Vanillite (Freeze), solo Brycen to evolve to Vanillish and solo Opelucid gym to evolve again
-Yamask (Fog), solo one Gym Leader's pokemon
-Unfezant (Feather), first encountered, must have 15 crits if Big Pecks, 35 if Super Luck to evolve and Fly to evolve again

ashgirl92
14th June 2011, 11:32 PM
Ok, I think I would like to start a challenge on my Pokemon Black Version. My theme is the main color of the fully evolved Pokemon has to match the type. It only has to match with one type if the Pokemon has two. Example: Empoleon is mostly blue, and so is it's type. (Water/Steel)

Please, no crazy restrictions and fully evolved Pokemon. Oh, and please please please have decent Pokemon, because I plan on using the team for Battle Subway.

Kalosian
14th June 2011, 11:43 PM
ashgirl92, take a Galvantula (Electric=Yellow). No restrictions.

Adrexus
14th June 2011, 11:48 PM
Ashgirl take a Chandelure (Purple=ghost) No restrictions.

BlazikenBlitz
15th June 2011, 12:06 AM
Ashgirl, take a Leavanny, (Green=Grass) and it must become Lv. 50 before it evolves fully.

SilverMorty
15th June 2011, 12:02 PM
ashgirl take a Tympole for Blue (Water).

Evolve it to Palpitoad after it learns Muddy Water.

Evolve it to Seismitoad you defeat a Stunfisk in the Moor of Icirrus.

Dramatic Melody
15th June 2011, 12:49 PM
ashgirl92 - Take a Tepig [Red/Orange = Fire. You pick which color XD]. Evolve it to Pignite after defeating one of the trainers in the second gym by itself. Evolve it to Emboar after defeating one of the trainers in the sixth gym by itself. Good luck!

hobohawk
18th June 2011, 12:40 AM
ashgirl 92 I like your idea so can I start a similar challenge?

If yes, after I finish my scramble challenge I will do a rainbow challenge in white.

Rules:
I can have 5 Pokemon that match the colors of the rainbow, no two of one color.
I choose my last Pokemon.
No starters except until I have access to another of my Pokemon team.
No trades!
No legendary's.
No woobat, joltik, carracosta, or audinos on my team because I hate them. (no offense)

- MY CHOICE
- red/orange/yellow/green/blue/indigo or turquoise/purple

Ememew
18th June 2011, 1:30 AM
hobohawk, take a Darumaka for your "red" Pokemon. Because it's ability as a Darumaka is Hustle, which is a pain to work with, you get 3 choices for its restrictions (pick one):

1) May not evolve until it has soloed/helped catch* one of the Musketeer trio (Cobalion, Terakion, or Virizion)

or

2) Must solo/help catch* Thunderus to evolve (which may have to take multiple encounters since it is a roaming Pokemon).

or

3) Solo any 2 Gym Leaders to evolve.

ashgirl92, it looks like you just need one more. Have a Scrafty (orange = fighting). Must solo/help catch* at least one legendary of Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, or Thunderus to evolve.

*solo/help catch = solo them unless you're capturing them for Dex reasons. In the case of capture, you can have the Pokemon be up to one of three Pokemon used in the capture of the legendary because capturing is a bit tougher than simply defeating 'cause you have to keep it alive while trying to catch it.

ashgirl92
18th June 2011, 2:24 AM
@HoboHawk- Sure! I hope you have a good time in your rainbow challenge as
I am already in mine. Let's see... how about a male Frillish for the color blue? No move restrictions, and it can only evolve after soloing 5 water types it's level or higher in one day. Must be at least level 30 to try to accomplish this. Good luck and have fun : )

SilverMorty
18th June 2011, 2:25 AM
edit: too slow lol

Hobohawk take a Solosis for Green.

Evolve it after it defeats a Ghost pokemon and again after it defeats any evolved Dark pokemon.

Dramatic Melody
18th June 2011, 8:44 AM
hobohawk - Take an Emolga to represent Yellow. It must always have two non-damaging moves until it soloes any two Pokemon of the Elite Four, in which case that can be reduced to one non-damaging move.

hobohawk
18th June 2011, 1:30 PM
My Pokemon White rainbow Team

- MY CHOICE
- Emolga- always have two non-damaging moves until it soloes any two Pokemon of the Elite Four, in which case that can be reduced to one non-damaging move
- Solosis- defeats a Ghost pokemon and again after it defeats any evolved Dark pokemon
- Frillish (male)- evolve after soloing 5 water types it's level or higher in one day
- Darumaka- Solo any 2 Gym Leaders to evolve.
- orange/indigo or turquoise/purple

Thanks, need one more

Kalosian
18th June 2011, 3:34 PM
hobohawk, take a Musharna as your last Pokemon (it is purple). It must be captured in the Dreamyard before you have beaten the first gym. To evolve, it must defeat two wild Liepard.

hobohawk
18th June 2011, 8:14 PM
I'm pretty sure you don't get cut until post-first gym so I can't catch it before the first gym.

Black and White scramble
20th June 2011, 12:28 AM
hobohawk take a crustle 2 represent orange it may not evolve till it solos 3 water pokemon or till it reaches level 36

i would like a rainbow team 4 my pokemon black game i will be using oshawott

SilverMorty
20th June 2011, 1:50 AM
black and white scramble take a Litwick for Purple.

Evolve it to Lampent you land a critical hit with Inferno. Evolve it to Chandelure when you defeat a Jellicent.

Dramatic Melody
20th June 2011, 2:42 AM
Black and White scramble - Take a Krookodile to represent Red. To evolve into Krokorok, it must have defeated a total of fifty wild Pokemon. To evolve into Krookodile, it must have defeated a total of one hundred wild Pokemon. Good luck!

Black and White scramble
20th June 2011, 2:51 AM
ok my team so far

oshawott (blue)
Krookodile (red)
shandera (purple)

i need a orange yellow and green pokemon and no monkeys

Endoplasmic Reticulum
20th June 2011, 3:56 AM
For green take a Leavanny. To evolve from Sewaddle it must survive either a fire or flying move from a Pokemon that is higher leveled than it. To evolve from Swadloon it must solo the other type from a Pokemon that is higher leveled than it

Black and White scramble
20th June 2011, 11:11 PM
ok green = good

Drummerdude
20th June 2011, 11:25 PM
Black and White Scramble, take a Siglyph for yellow. It must keep Tailwind in its moveset at all times.

Kalosian
20th June 2011, 11:45 PM
Black and White scramble, take a Scrafty for orange. It must have Shed Skin.

Bananana
26th June 2011, 2:11 AM
I want a team where each pokemon evolves using a different Evolutionary stone.

SilverMorty
26th June 2011, 2:29 AM
Bananana take a Panpour named Simmer.

It must use Boling Water as its attacking Water move (it can still learn Surf but not use it for battle). Evolve it after it burns a Water type.

Bananana
26th June 2011, 2:35 AM
Each pokemon must evolve with a different stone

Simipour (named Simmer. It must use Boling Water as its attacking Water move. Evolve it after it burns a Water type.)
-
-
-
-
-

BlazikenBlitz
26th June 2011, 3:11 AM
I would like to start a Challenge on White, And I can Use National Dex Pokemon, plus I want a slightly easy challenge, soooo....
Hit me with Challenges. The catch is, all the pokemon have to have a High attack or Sp. Attack (Whichever fits their Moveset) at their Final Evolution. I do not have to use my starter if needed.

-
-
-
-
-
-

Bananana
26th June 2011, 3:43 AM
I would like to start a Challenge on White, And I can Use National Dex Pokemon, plus I want a slightly easy challenge, soooo....
Hit me with Challenges. The catch is, all the pokemon have to have a High attack or Sp. Attack (Whichever fits their Moveset) at their Final Evolution. I do not have to use my starter if needed.

-
-
-
-
-
-

Use an Alakazam

BlazikenBlitz
26th June 2011, 3:46 AM
Any Restrictions?

Alakazam: ?
-
-
-
-
-

Wild Dragonite
26th June 2011, 3:48 AM
Each pokemon must evolve with a different stone

Simipour (named Simmer. It must use Boling Water as its attacking Water move. Evolve it after it burns a Water type.)
-
-
-
-
-

Take a Litwick. It can only evolve after beating ten wild Pokemon on Route 7. Evolve it with a Dusk Stone as normal. Name it Soul Well.

-
-
-
-
-
-

Take a Rampardos. To evolve Cranidos, have it survive a hit from a move that is super effective on it. Name it Bigskull.

v But... but you said you had national dex pokemon... D:

BlazikenBlitz
26th June 2011, 3:57 AM
^ Sorry for this, but my pokemon are limited, and I don't have Cranidos or Rampardos on Black at the Moment, so.....Could you please choose another?

EDIT: Naw, I've got one!

Alakazam: ?
Rampardos: Must live Supereffective hit to evolve
-
-
-
-

Bananana
26th June 2011, 4:15 AM
Any Restrictions?

No Restrictions

Dramatic Melody
26th June 2011, 8:31 AM
Bananana - Take a Cottonee / Petilil [depending on your version]. Evolve it after it defeats two Plasma grunts by itself.

Adeku
26th June 2011, 8:51 AM
Bananana, take a Tynamo. It can evolve all the way, but it can only evolve into Eleletrik once it solos a trainer without using a healing item. It can evolve into Electross when it solos all of the final gym's trainers inside. Good luck! ;)

SilverMorty
26th June 2011, 9:20 AM
Drinkwaterlaura I give you a choice:

1) take a Karrablast that evolves after it defeats a Steel type with only Bug-type moves.

If you can, breed it so it has Megahorn.

2) or take a Munchlax that evolves to Snorlax after it defeats Brycen's Vanillish with only Lick.

CaptainCombusken
26th June 2011, 10:39 AM
Drinkwaterlaura, you get a Haxorus. It evolves from Axew into Fraxure once it solos three trainers in Brycen's Gym. It can evolve again into a Haxorus once it solos Drayden/Iris' Haxorus.

Bananana, Take a Pansear that must be caught in Pinwheel forest it can evolve at an absolute minimum when it learns Flame Burst, but must evolve at a maximum level once it learns Fire Blast.

Bananana
26th June 2011, 10:13 PM
Simipour ("Simmer" Boiling Water as the only Attacking water move Burn a water type to evolve)
Chandelure ("Soul Well" Evolve once after defeating 10 wild pokemon on Route 7 Evolve normally afterwords)
Whimsicott (Evolve after soloing 2 Plasma Grunts)
Electross (evolve once after soloing a trainer with no healing items and again after soloing the 8th gym trainers)
Simisear (evolve anytime from when it learns Flame Burst to when it learns Fire Blast)
-

1 more!

CuriousHeartless
26th June 2011, 11:00 PM
White, no trading or legends please. Starter required. All pokemon must be fully evolved and have evolution restrictions. I want to do something I saw and tried before. I'll give six words, they'll be the pokemon's nickname, so you need to find a matching pokemon for each.

Alpha-
Omega-
Sun-
Moon-
King-
Death-

Mr. Sandman
26th June 2011, 11:59 PM
bananana, take a Musharna. It can only evolve after KOing a Ghost type with only Psychic type moves.

Kalosian
27th June 2011, 12:58 AM
Kissmygrass96, take a Yamask for Death. It may only evolve after it has been defeated by a Pokemon that it has spread Mummy to.

Drummerdude
27th June 2011, 1:13 AM
Kissmygrass96, I'm sorry but I am going with the obvious choice for Moon. Take a Munna that evolves after it defeats a wild Sawk.

Dramatic Melody
27th June 2011, 1:25 AM
Kissmygrass96 - For Alpha, take a Snivy [for pretty obvious reasons]. Because of its name, it must always be the lead of your party everytime you battle a Gym Leader, an Elite Four, the Champion, N and Ghetsis. It can only evolve into Servine after it defeats the three Dancers in Castelia City by itself. Evolve it into Serperior after it defeats two Gym trainers in the Mistralton Gym by itself. Good luck!

Adrexus
27th June 2011, 1:38 AM
Kissmygrass for King take a Haxorus for King. It must defeat seven plasma grunts before evolving and seven ace trainers before evolving again.

SilverMorty
27th June 2011, 2:17 AM
Kissmygrass take a Larvesta that must have Acrobatics for Omega (it's the last non-legendary and also evolves pretty late- i know it could be for Sun but this will free up that spot).

roloox
27th June 2011, 5:07 AM
@kissmygrass96 as Sun take Maractus, must have Chlorophyll ability and learn sunny day, flash and solar beam. OR take a Cryogonal, must have solar beam and flash cannon (when available)

Restrictions: you can´t use Sun in the same battle you use Moon until one of them has fainted, it must defeat one of Grimsley´s pokemon with solarbeam and you must get the item bright powder from the gear station and Sun must always hold it.

CuriousHeartless
27th June 2011, 5:31 AM
White, no trading or legends please. Starter required. All pokemon must be fully evolved and have evolution restrictions. I want to do something I saw and tried before. I'll give six words, they'll be the pokemon's nickname, so you need to find a matching pokemon for each.

Alpha- Snivy. Because of its name, it must always be the lead of your party everytime you battle a Gym Leader, an Elite Four, the Champion, N and Ghetsis. It can only evolve into Servine after it defeats the three Dancers in Castelia City by itself. Evolve it into Serperior after it defeats two Gym trainers in the Mistralton Gym by itself. Good luck!
Omega- Larvesta. Must have Acrobatic.
Sun-
Moon- Munna. Evolves after it defeats a wild Sawk.
King- Haxorus. It must defeat seven plasma grunts before evolving and seven ace trainers before evolving again.
Death- Yamask. It may only evolve after it has been defeated by a Pokemon that it has spread Mummy to.

I need an evolution requirement for Larvesta (even though it'll be hard enough as is.)

@rolox, I need it to be able to evolve, so I'm going to have to turn down your pokemon.

roloox
27th June 2011, 5:48 AM
Oh, my bad :P

Then how about a Lilligant or Sawsbuck, same restrictions as Maractus?

SilverMorty
27th June 2011, 6:39 AM
@kissmygrass: yeah i thought it was already hard enough haha- then how about it must defeat one of Brycen's pokemon with only Acrobatics while it holds an item.

CuriousHeartless
27th June 2011, 7:25 PM
Oohh. Thanks guys.

Alpha- Snivy. Because of its name, it must always be the lead of your party everytime you battle a Gym Leader, an Elite Four, the Champion, N and Ghetsis. It can only evolve into Servine after it defeats the three Dancers in Castelia City by itself. Evolve it into Serperior after it defeats two Gym trainers in the Mistralton Gym by itself. Good luck!
Omega- Larvesta. Must have Acrobatic. Must defeat one of Brycen's pokemon with only Acrobatics while it holds an item.
Sun- Swasbuck. You can´t use Sun in the same battle you use Moon until one of them has fainted, it must defeat one of Grimsley´s pokemon with solarbeam and you must get the item bright powder from the gear station and Sun must always hold it.
Moon- Munna. Evolves after it defeats a wild Sawk.
King- Haxorus. It must defeat seven plasma grunts before evolving and seven ace trainers before evolving again.
Death- Yamask. It may only evolve after it has been defeated by a Pokemon that it has spread Mummy to.

BlazikenBlitz
29th June 2011, 4:44 AM
Alakazam: No Restrictions
Escavalier: Must defeat steel Type with only Bug moves to evolve
Haxorus: Must solo 3 Of Brycen's Gym Trainers to Evolve once, Iris' Haxorus to evolve again.
-
-

Two More! Gonna want a Surfer and a Flyer! Remember, High Sp. Attack or attack depending on their movesets, I have a lot of National Dex pokemon available to use.

roloox
29th June 2011, 9:37 AM
@Drinkwaterlaura

Take Vaporeon as your surfer, however it cant evolve before learning Thrump Card and using it to KO a Gyms leaderr pokemon.

BlazikenBlitz
29th June 2011, 1:53 PM
Alakazam: No Restrictions
Escavalier: Must defeat steel Type with only Bug moves to evolve
Haxorus: Must solo 3 Of Brycen's Gym Trainers to Evolve once, Iris' Haxorus to evolve again.
Vaporeon: Must Learn Trump Card and KO a Gym Leader's pokemon with it to evolve
-

Just need a Flyer!

Kalosian
29th June 2011, 2:12 PM
Drinkwaterlaura, take a Braviary. It must defeat a wild Sawk and Throh before evolving from Rufflet.

pokemonstudies
29th June 2011, 5:09 PM
Alright, here are the main restrictions for my new challenge:

;371; No legendary Pokemon
;371; No Pokemon that requires trade to get in White
;371; Three Pokemon must have a smile in its BW sprite
;371; Three Pokemon must be of primary or secondary colors (red, blue, yellow, green, purple, orange) as listed in the Pokedex

Go Nuts-Leaf.

Sorry 'bout the title. Can't change it.

roloox
29th June 2011, 7:05 PM
@pokemonstudies

Take Darumaka (since its red and smiling), name it Crash, to evolve it´s performance on the Exiting Nimbasa musical must earn you an item, it must defeat a Scollipede and get to fight the Battle Subway Leader on the single mode, after evolution, it must learn superpower and hammer arm before soloing one of the E4.

SilverMorty
30th June 2011, 2:00 AM
pokemonstudies take a Cofagrigus (yellow or smiling)

it must evolve after defeating 1 yellow pokemon and 1 smiling pokemon.

RocketFire
30th June 2011, 2:02 AM
I need team ideas, I literally just got back from the store and got white, so put em up!
I am using oshawott as my starter

SilverMorty
30th June 2011, 2:29 AM
Rocketfire take a Litwick named Kindle.

Use a heart scale to teach it Minimize and it must have Flash Fire.

It must get up to max Evasion before you can evolve it to Lampent.

To evolve it to Chandelure it must burn a Gym Leader's pokemon with Inferno.

you can then replace those moves after it has fully evolved if you want.

edit: V(to post below) ah yes, my bad i meant pokemonstudies xD

roloox
30th June 2011, 4:26 AM
@RocketFire

Take Vanillite, nickname it Vanilla if its female and Choc if its male
It can only evolve the first time after you use the item Castellia Cone to heal it from a status nad uses the move Uproar to wake up a pokemon
It can only evolve again after it learns Hail and uses its Ice body to regain one quarter of its HP during battle and after it learns Weather Ball and uses it during hail (not necesarily on the same battle
It must always know Weather Ball (Heart Scale)

@SilverMorty
Im not doing any challenges (on this thread), you were talking to pokemonstudies, werent you?

pokemonstudies
30th June 2011, 9:39 AM
This is gonna be interesting. Here's what I have so far...

@pokemonstudies

Take Darumaka (since its red and smiling), name it Crash, to evolve it´s performance on the Exiting Nimbasa musical must earn you an item, it must defeat a Scollipede and get to fight the Battle Subway Leader on the single mode, after evolution, it must learn superpower and hammer arm before soloing one of the E4.

pokemonstudies take a Cofagrigus (yellow or smiling)

it must evolve after defeating 1 yellow pokemon and 1 smiling pokemon.

Hence, to sum it up -

:555: Darmanitan
• Nicknamed as Crash
• Must perform in the Exciting Nimbasa musical, and earn an item, before evolving.
• Must defeat a Scolipede, before evolving.
• Must fight with Subway Boss Ingo on the Singles Train, before evolving.
• Must learn Hammer Arm and Superpower before solo-ing one of the Elite Four members.

:563: Cofagrigus
• Must defeat one yellow Pokemon before evolving.
• Must defeat one smiling Pokemon before evolving.

:537: Seismitoad
• Nicknamed as Wavedancer
• Must evolve to Palpitoad before defeating Lenora
• Must evolve to Seismitoad only after defeating 3 wild Unfezant.

Three more spots are still open! Hit me with your best Mud Shot!

;371; No legendary Pokemon
;371; No Pokemon that requires trade to get in Black
;371; Three Pokemon must have a smile in its BW sprite
;371; Three Pokemon must be of primary or secondary colors (red, blue, yellow, green, purple, orange) as listed in the Pokedex

Go Nuts-Leaf.

SilverMorty
30th June 2011, 9:45 AM
I'm taking a Black challenge, theme is pokemon excluded in the Battle Subway (for a list http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Battle_Subway#Excluded_Pok.C3.A9mon)

that means i'm not using any Unova pokemon and will trade one of my team after each gym badge.

No legendaries, fully evolved. No Luvdisc, Delibird or Ditto.

If you want to, tell me when i can trade my pokemon and try matching the pokemon with a specific surrounding (like say, I can only trade a Krabby when I'm near a shore etc.)

-
-
-
-
-
-

pokemonstudies
30th June 2011, 10:35 AM
@SilverMorty

You should trade a Furret to be placed in your team after obtaining the Trio Badge. Here are the conditions:

• You must capture a Munna before trading for a Furret.
• Furret must learn the move Baton Pass at Level 46. The move cannot be deleted until you have defeated the Elite Four.
• You can only evolve your Furret when/after fighting Lenora.

Good luck.

Kalosian
30th June 2011, 3:38 PM
pokemonstudies, take a smiling Tympole. Evolve into Palpitoad before you have challenged Lenora, and into Seismitoad after it has defeated three wild Unfezant. Nickname it Wavedancer.

SilverMorty, take a Pidgeot. You can only obtain it (as a Pidgey) when you have reached Castelia. Evolve it whenever you want to.

VS
30th June 2011, 8:59 PM
Ignore this canceled!!!!!!!!!!!

Regiultima
30th June 2011, 9:13 PM
Pokemon Black 2what ever ya want challenge
-(Must include starter)
-
-
-
-(Must include Tornadrous)
-(Must include Reshiram)

For Tornadus, you can only teach it STAB attacks to inflict damage (any attack that is non-flying must have the Prankster priority).

roloox
30th June 2011, 9:21 PM
@SilverMorty

Take Crawdaunt, since its a bully pokemon nickname it Wedger, it can be traded anytime after defeating Clay but you must defeat a pokemon at least 20 levels inferior with it on its first battle

@Regiultima

Take Volcarona, since thats hard enough you dont have to take the restrictions, but if you want to...

It must defeat a Roggenrolla and its evolutions before levels: 5, 15 and 50 and and learn Flame wheel before evolving

Ememew
1st July 2011, 12:05 AM
SilverMorty, for variety's sake (since you've been given a Pokemon from Gens 2 and 3) I'll give you the Gen 1 Pokemon Sandslash.

You must reach the desert on Route 4 before trading it over.
Must defeat one of each species you can encounter in the wild in the Desert Resort area to evolve Sandshrew into Sandslash. For quick reference, that means: Sandile, Darumaka, Maractus, Sigilyph, Dwebble, and Scraggy (don't worry about the Darminitan statues for this requirement).

roloox
1st July 2011, 3:41 AM
@Regiultima

Take Volcarona, since thats hard enough you dont have to take the restrictions, but if you want to...

It must defeat a Roggenrolla and its evolutions before levels: 5, 15 and 50 and and learn Flame wheel before evolving

Sorry, I men this challenge is directed @mariobrosvswariobros

Ooops, I just noticed this challenge was canceled so dont mind me :P

Kalosian
1st July 2011, 3:30 PM
I want an E4 rematch team for Black. Theme will be regions, I want one Pokemon from each region in the main series (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova). But as I need 6 Pokemon, one of the regions will have to appear twice. I am going after index numbers (in the Pokedex) rather than in which regions the Pokemon actually appear.

Rules:
- Only fully evolved Pokemon, in case they evolve at all
- I am unable to trade, and I lack most evolutionary stones. Do not give me Pokemon that evolve by trading/stones unless you are willing to trade with me in order to evolve the Pokemon or give me the stone
- I do not want any restrictions
- Nicknames are a must
- No legendaries or Gardevoir
- No overlapping types

Let’s go.

Raptor ruler
1st July 2011, 3:50 PM
Winter02 - Take a Tropius. Name it Percival.

diesel135
1st July 2011, 4:16 PM
winter02 take a galvantula name it kaminari

HydroSwampert
1st July 2011, 4:36 PM
Winter02 - Take a Granbull as you Johto Pokemon, or at least one of them! His/her nickname must be "Pitbull"! Have fun and good luck!

Black and White scramble
1st July 2011, 4:45 PM
winter02 take a charmander it's name is steve

Kalosian
1st July 2011, 4:47 PM
Cannot take Charmander as Charizard is part Flying-type, sorry.

Kanto:
Johto: Granbull (Pitbull)
Hoenn: Tropius (Percival)
Sinnoh:
Unova: Galvantula (Kaminari)

Three more.

SilverMorty
1st July 2011, 5:41 PM
I'm taking a Black challenge, theme is pokemon excluded in the Battle Subway (for a list http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Battle_Subway#Excluded_Pok.C3.A9mon)

that means i'm not using any Unova pokemon and will trade one of my team after each gym badge.

No legendaries, fully evolved. No Luvdisc, Delibird or Ditto.

If you want to, tell me when i can trade my pokemon and try matching the pokemon with a specific surrounding (like say, I can only trade a Krabby when I'm near a shore etc.)

@SilverMorty

Take Crawdaunt, since its a bully pokemon nickname it Wedger, it can be traded anytime after defeating Clay but you must defeat a pokemon at least 20 levels inferior with it on its first battle

SilverMorty, for variety's sake (since you've been given a Pokemon from Gens 2 and 3) I'll give you the Gen 1 Pokemon Sandslash.

You must reach the desert on Route 4 before trading it over.
Must defeat one of each species you can encounter in the wild in the Desert Resort area to evolve Sandshrew into Sandslash. For quick reference, that means: Sandile, Darumaka, Maractus, Sigilyph, Dwebble, and Scraggy (don't worry about the Darminitan statues for this requirement).

SilverMorty, take a Pidgeot. You can only obtain it (as a Pidgey) when you have reached Castelia. Evolve it whenever you want to.

@SilverMorty

You should trade a Furret to be placed in your team after obtaining the Trio Badge. Here are the conditions:

• You must capture a Munna before trading for a Furret.
• Furret must learn the move Baton Pass at Level 46. The move cannot be deleted until you have defeated the Elite Four.
• You can only evolve your Furret when/after fighting Lenora.

Good luck.

2 more :)

@Winter02 take either a Corsola (Ruby) or Qwilfish (Sashimi) for your second Johto pokemon

roloox
1st July 2011, 7:02 PM
@winter02

Take Mr.Mime as your Kanto, nickname it Maimu

Kalosian
1st July 2011, 8:32 PM
Kanto: Mr. Mime (Maimu)
Johto 2: Corsola (Ruby)
Sinnoh:

So I only need a Pokemon from Sinnoh now.
Forgot to say that even if I am unable to trade, I can get all starters/fossils and White exclusives, as well as all Pokemon from 4th generation. If that matters now.

Drummerdude
1st July 2011, 9:07 PM
Winter02, for your Sinnoh pokemon you can use a Lucario.

Kalosian
1st July 2011, 9:09 PM
All right. Do you have a nickname for it as well?

Kanto: Mr. Mime (Maimu)
Johto 2: Corsola (Ruby)
Sinnoh: Lucario (needs a nickname)

Otherwise done, thanks everyone for the Pokemon.

Crazed_Puppeteer
2nd July 2011, 9:58 PM
@Silver Morty - Take a Rotom after you meet Skyla in the bell tower. You can evolve it when you figure out its hidden power. The catch is that it must match its hidden power (i.e. if it has a water type hidden power, it must evolve into the water-rotom.)

@pokemonstudies - I'm not sure if you are still taking pokemon. If you are, take a Whimsicott. It must defeat one of Elesa's Emolga to evolve.

roloox
3rd July 2011, 11:09 PM
Well, I just finished my two Scrambles on 3rd, so Im taking a challenge on my White Version. These are my specifications:

- I will take any starter, but to conmemorate my entrance to the "Shinny Hunters Club", I will be SR the game till I get it on shinny, so yur chices are: the golden bacon, the clear otter and the noir snake

-I want nicknames

-I will be trading the parents in order to breed them and use the offsprings so you have to choose an eggmove for each pokemon

-You can choose any pokemon available on Black (including the eastern part)

-No legendaries, ditto or two of the same type

-Only one can be a single stage pokemon (meaning the other five have to evolve)

-Any kind of harshand long restrictions are encouraged (including breeding, battles, leveling, gym, E4, etc.)

-All pokemon must be fully evolved by the time I face Ghestis

Kalosian
3rd July 2011, 11:30 PM
roloox, take a Trubbish which should have Selfdestruct and Rock Blast as its egg moves. It must solo Clay and all trainers in his gym to evolve, but it must evolve at level 36, not later. Its final moveset must be Rock Blast / Selfdestruct / Recycle / Clear Smog. Nickname it "Thrash Bag."

roloox
4th July 2011, 12:48 AM
roloox, take a Trubbish which should have Selfdestruct and Rock Blast as its egg moves. It must solo Clay and all trainers in his gym to evolve, but it must evolve at level 36, not later. Its final moveset must be Rock Blast / Selfdestruct / Recycle / Clear Smog. Nickname it "Thrash Bag."

Thanks

TrashBag accepted - Addditional Breeding Restrictions (I will breed it till I get a perfect Att or Speed IV value, if it is the Att one, it must have sticky hold and always hold a Razor Claw; if its the speedy one, it must have stench an lways hold a Razor Fang)

Ememew
4th July 2011, 1:48 AM
Well, I just finished my two Scrambles on 3rd, so Im taking a challenge on my White Version. These are my specifications:

- I will take any starter, but to conmemorate my entrance to the "Shinny Hunters Club", I will be SR the game till I get it on shinny, so yur chices are: the golden bacon, the clear otter and the noir snake

-I want nicknames

-I will be trading the parents in order to breed them and use the offsprings so you have to choose an eggmove for each pokemon

-You can choose any pokemon available on Black (including the eastern part)

-Any kind of harshand long restrictions are encouraged (including breeding, battles, leveling, gym, E4, etc.)

The starter is exempt from egg moves, I take it? Take a Snivy. Name it "Salazar" if the one that shines is male or "Sally" if it turns out to be female. Cannot evolve into Servine until you have obtained your entire team AND have soloed Bianca and Cheren once each (not counting the initial battle in your room). Cannot become Serperior until you have evolved at least three other team members fully and soloed/caught (if you're catching for dex-reasons) each of the Musketeer trio.

SilverMorty
4th July 2011, 1:58 AM
roloox take a Staryu that can only evolve after you get one of each evolution stone in your bag (excluding the Oval stone). It must have Reflect Type and use it in each Gym Battle it participates in.

roloox
4th July 2011, 5:05 AM
The starter is exempt from egg moves, I take it? Take a Snivy. Name it "Salazar" if the one that shines is male or "Sally" if it turns out to be female. Cannot evolve into Servine until you have obtained your entire team AND have soloed Bianca and Cheren once each (not counting the initial battle in your room). Cannot become Serperior until you have evolved at least three other team members fully and soloed/caught (if you're catching for dex-reasons) each of the Musketeer trio.

Yep, youre right, Snivy won´t have egg moves and its´s accepted, thanks

@SilverMorty I dont tend to turn down on any pokemon but the idea of the challenge is for me to gain some experience on breeding so could you change Staryu for another water type that can learn egg moves?

SilverMorty
4th July 2011, 6:01 AM
Oh i missed that line haha

How about an Azurill. It must learn Body Slam as an egg move.

Evolve it to Marill when it gets hit by Soak.

Evolve it to Azumarill when it gets hit by Supersonic and it doesn't hit itself in confusion until the confusion wears off.

bonus: If it changes gender when it becomes a Marill, it must learn Attract

Name it Bubbles.

roloox
4th July 2011, 6:12 PM
Oh i missed that line haha

How about an Azurill. It must learn Body Slam as an egg move.

Evolve it to Marill when it gets hit by Soak.

Evolve it to Azumarill when it gets hit by Supersonic and it doesn't hit itself in confusion until the confusion wears off.

bonus: If it changes gender when it becomes a Marill, it must learn Attract

Name it Bubbles.

Bubbles accepted, additionally, I will breed it from a DW Marril and a perfest HP IV father and it must hatch with Sap Sipper (or Huge Power)

LexSuicune
4th July 2011, 10:47 PM
Anyone needs a Pokemon?

roloox
4th July 2011, 11:46 PM

-I want nicknames

PLEASE READ: this is not a restriction, but I would like that you assign me an ice type or a ghost type

I am missing three. Current team:

-Salazar (Snivy)- SR shinny; must solo Cheren and Bianca and have all other party members to evolve; must catch the Musketeer trio to evolve again
-Bubbles (Azurril)- Must hatch with a perfect Att. IV and Body Slam as egg move; must receive Soak to evolve once; if gender changes when evoves it must learn Attract; must receive Supersonic and snap out if confusion without hurting itself to evolve again
-Trash (Trubbish)- Must hatch with perfect Speed IV and Stench Ability (always holding the Razor Fang) or perfect Att. IV and Sticky Hold Ability (always holding a Razor Claw); Selfdestruct and Rock Blast as egg moves; must solo aginst all of Clay´s gym trainers to evolve but it must evolve at lv. 36; final moveset (Selfdestruct, Rock Blast, Clear Smog and Recycle)

PLEASE READ: this is not a restriction, but I would like that you assign me an ice type or a ghost type

Firebreather
10th July 2011, 5:35 PM
How about a challenge on my Black version. Anyone wanna give me some pokes? If you do all I ask is that you follow these few simple rules.

~I want all third gen pokes

~Please, no legendaries

~Probably sounds stupid, but in light of the last movie coming out soon could you try to give me Harry Potter inspired nicknames? XD

~Just so you know, I will be trading these pokes to my Black version. (After all, how else would I get all the 3rd gen pokes on Black?)

~Finally, I AM NOT PLAYING ON MY THIRD GEN GAME. AND I'M NOT IN THE WRONG THREAD. I'm just asking for 3rd gen pokes because it's my favorite gen, but I'm going to use them for a playthrough on Black.

Well that's it for my restrictions. Thanks!!

Thanks for the pokes! Here's what I've got:

~Female Whismur (Dolores) 1st evolution- must learn 3 sound attacks naturally
2nd evolution- must learn Screech and keep it throughout the entire game
~Tailow (Fawkes) no restrictions
~Lunatone (Luna) must know Ice Beam
~Poochyena (Greyback) can only evolve after receiving or learning Crunch
~Carvanha (Krum) To evolve to Sharpedo, it must defeat four pokemon that have a type advantage over it. Once it is a Sharpedo, it must always know Strength. *changed its NN
~Baltoy (Voldemort)cannot evolve from Baltoy until you defeat 3 water and 3 dark type pokemon (A water/dark type can count for both) with it in one hit each. The pokemon's minimum level is five below Baltoy's. It must always know Shadow Ball .

Raptor ruler
10th July 2011, 7:11 PM
Firebreather, take a Whismur, It has to be Female. To evolve the first time it must learn 3 sound attacks Naturally. To evolve the second time it must learn Screech and it must keep it for the rest of the game. Name her Dolores

abrar14
10th July 2011, 7:12 PM
@firebreather-take a taillow as your flyer-no restrictions for this one

Kalosian
10th July 2011, 7:42 PM
Firebreather, take a Lunatone nicknamed Luna, it must know Ice Beam.

roloox
10th July 2011, 7:56 PM
@Firebreather take Poochyena, nickname it Greyback, it can only evolve after receiving or learning Crunch

I´ve been given a male Jellicent with 31 IV in Def. and recover as egg move and Cursed Body ability on my challenge by Solfatara. Sorry SilverMorty but this will be substituting the Azurril since it can only be caught on White

abrar14
10th July 2011, 8:48 PM
take a treeko and name it samuel.no other restrictions

Wild Dragonite
10th July 2011, 8:49 PM
Firebreather, take a Carvanha. Name it Bruce. To evolve to Sharpedo, it must defeat four pokemon that have a type advantage over it. Once it is a Sharpedo, it must always know Strength.

CuriousHeartless
11th July 2011, 2:59 AM
Firebreather take a Claydol named Voldemort. It cannot evolve from Baltoy until you defeat 3 water and 3 dark type pokemon (A water/dark type can count for both) with it in one hit each. The pokemon's minimum level is five below Baltoy's. It must always know Shadow Ball (Voldemort is a Dark Wizard but Claydol can't learn any Dark moves so this is the closest I can get).

roloox
11th July 2011, 3:13 AM
OK, my team has beem completed by some friends outside serebii, however they didn´t gave any nicknames or restrictions for:
-frillish
-mienfoo
-aron
-vullaby

Nikorasu
13th July 2011, 7:31 PM
I will take a White challenge! Here are my Rules! I want Royal Pokemon Only! No restrictions please! No pokemon of the same type too please! Thanks! Also no nicknames!
- Servine
- Water
- Flying
-
-
-

Firebreather
13th July 2011, 8:18 PM
Umm, Jellicent has a crown, right?

Nikorasu
13th July 2011, 8:26 PM
Err...I don't like jellicent, sorry

Firebreather
13th July 2011, 9:03 PM
http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/nidoking.jpg

Huh? Nidoking

Wild Dragonite
13th July 2011, 9:38 PM
For your Royal challenge, take the Royal Pokemon, Slowking. (Water/Psychic)

SilverMorty
14th July 2011, 1:34 AM
Nikorasu take a Mincinno that must defeat 5 Trubbish from trainers to evolve.

(Cincinno looks like something a royal would have)

•Azelf•
18th July 2011, 1:01 AM
I need White team members, so I need ideas. No pokemon of the same type and they all must be female looking.
- Starter
- Flyer
-
-
-
-

CuriousHeartless
18th July 2011, 1:41 AM
Female looking starter? Have to go Serperior. Can evolve into Servine at level 35. Can evolve into Serperior at any time afterwards (Which pretty much means one level). Must learn Aerial Ace as soon as you get the TM for Aerial Ace. Believe me, these restrictions aren't all that bad.

SilverMorty
18th July 2011, 1:54 AM
Azelf take a Ducklett that evolves into Swanna in the rain.

Leaf_Blade_Leafeon28
18th July 2011, 11:51 PM
Azelf take a Leavanny that must know Hone Claws

Firebreather
19th July 2011, 2:15 AM
Azelf, take a Purrloin. Teach it Thief using the TM found in Wellspring Cave. It must use a Thief-Unburden combo three times in order to evolve.

EDIT: Actually, how about it just has to activate Unburden 3 times in order to evolve.

Hilijix
19th July 2011, 6:55 PM
Azelf, take a Mienshao. Must solo one of Brycen's Pokemon to evolve.

diesel135
20th July 2011, 9:02 PM
azelf take a female patrat,to evolve she has to beat the cheren's starter on any occasion.

BenXxX
20th July 2011, 10:13 PM
Azelf, use a female Pidove that has the ability Big Pecks can only evolve into Tranquil by beating Cherens and Biancas starter pokemon at least once solo. To evolve into Unfezant it must know either Return and/or Air Slash and have to solo all the trainers in Skylas gym.

Shinymoonumbreon
25th July 2011, 6:41 AM
How about a challenge on my White version. Anyone wanna give me some pokes?
Follow these for pokemon
~I want all second gen pokes

~Please no legendaries

~ have to fight trainers or certian pokemon to evolve

~nicknames from other games plz

Pokemon ive got ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Hitmontop(Sonic) ~ evolve it by fighting (Wild Audino routes 1-5 only)
~
~
~
~
~

Ememew
25th July 2011, 6:48 AM
How about a challenge on my White version. Anyone wanna give me some pokes?
Follow these for pokemon
~I want all second gen pokes

~Please no legendaries

~ have to fight trainers or certian pokemon to evolve

~nicknames from other games plz

Pokemon ive got ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~
~
~
~
~
~

Have a Hitmontop that evolves from Tyrogue after soloing all of Lenora's Gym Trainers (or, alternatively, after soloing one of Lenora's Pokemon - both if you're up to it).

By "nicknames from other games" do you mean Pokemon games or other franchises? If Pokemon, name Hitmontop "Chuck" (the fighting leader in Johto). Otherwise, how about "Sonic" because it spins?

Shinymoonumbreon
25th July 2011, 6:51 AM
i cant fight other gym leaders cuz i dont want to reset my game and you cant get 2nd gen on 5th gen games, but ill still do the hitmontop

Ememew
25th July 2011, 6:58 AM
Ok, then Tyrogue must battle nothing but wild Audino from the time you get it to when it evolves at level 20 (if you have to fine-tune it's Atk or Def to be equal so it can become Hitmontop, use items like Iron or Strength Wings). If you run into other Pokemon, flee. If you fight trainers, Tyrogue cannot take part until it has evolved. The Audino it fights must be on routes between route 1 and route 5 - no later.

Will this work?

Shinymoonumbreon
25th July 2011, 7:02 AM
ok thats good

SilverMorty
25th July 2011, 8:54 AM
shinymoonumbreon take a Mantyke that evolves after it can defeat a wild Octillery by itself. Then you have to use it to capture a Remoraid that it has to double battle with against a wild double battle.

Nickname it Link (for its link with Remoraid)

diesel135
25th July 2011, 10:04 AM
shinymoonumbreon take a totodile(taz) to evolve to feraligatr it has to beat 15 other water types.

Kalosian
25th July 2011, 2:49 PM
Shinymoonumbreon, take a Hoothoot, evolve it after defeating a wild Heracross or after soloing a trainer with at least two Bug-types on their team. Nickname it Kaepora.

Beldum-cool
28th July 2011, 4:47 PM
Looking for an E4 Rematch Team must be poison type Excluding (Scolipede, Garbodor, and Aridos)
no pre-evos looking for bad typing/bad move pool Pokemon.

Kalosian
28th July 2011, 7:31 PM
Beldum-cool, take a Weezing which must know Selfdestruct, Explosion and Memento.

diesel135
28th July 2011, 9:37 PM
beldu-cool take an ariados with spider web or a crobat with super fang

Angeltripper
29th July 2011, 2:05 AM
id like a challenge on black:

restrictions:

-2 pokemon must have a beard or mustache
-2 pokemon must have at least 3 HEADS (hydriegon has 1 head, not 3, and slowbro only has 2)
-1 pokemon must have at least 6 legs
-1 pokemon must be at least 20 feet tall and weigh at least 300 pounds (gyrados is not considered as it can go in the first colouum)

Ma team:
- samurott
-
- dugtrio (can only evolve from diglet after beating 5 bird pokemon)
- exeggutor (can only evolve after beating 6 klinks)
- crustle
-

and belda-cool, take a crobat that knows air slash, air cutter, sludge bomb, and a psysical move that isnt poison nor flying. and if yur up to EV training, ev it 252 in speed and Sp. atk

BenXxX
29th July 2011, 2:21 AM
bobyjoe500, Use Samurott as one of the pokemon with a moustache.

goliath_unit
29th July 2011, 2:53 AM
Bobyjoe, use a Crustle as a Pokemon with 6 legs.

If you want a restriction, it must not evolve until it learns Rock Wrecker and defeats two of Drayden's Pokemon.

Ememew
29th July 2011, 2:56 AM
bobyjoe500, since you seem to have access to alternate Generation Pokemon, have a Dugtrio for one of your three headed Pokemon.

If you want a restriction: To prove it's worthy of eventually having three heads, Diglett must defeat 9 bird Pokemon that are within 5 levels of itself.

SilverMorty
29th July 2011, 3:03 AM
boby joe for another pokemon with 3+ heads take an Exeggcute that evolves when you defeat 6 Klinks (1 for each head).

abrar14
29th July 2011, 7:40 PM
ok i think this goes here. i'll take a moveset challenge on my black. this means i'll chose the pokemon and you choose the moves and the held items. i'll trade the pokes over level 1 from my white. egg moves are allowed as well, so are tms and of course level up moves.also i can have more than 1 of the same item.these are the pokes

1.doduo
2.pikachu
3.mankey
4.bellsprot
5.ditto-dont need movest for this but still need item
6.croagunk

Beldum-cool
29th July 2011, 8:46 PM
Looking for an E4 Rematch Team must be poison type Excluding (Scolipede, Garbodor, and Ariados)
no pre-evos looking for bad typing/bad move pool Pokemon.

My team so far.
- Weezing which must know Selfdestruct, Explosion and Memento.
- Crobat with super fang

abrar14
29th July 2011, 10:02 PM
anyone wanna give me movesets and items for my challenge

Angeltripper
30th July 2011, 1:21 AM
id like a challenge on black:

restrictions:

-2 pokemon must have a beard or mustache
-2 pokemon must have at least 3 HEADS (hydriegon has 1 head, not 3, and slowbro only has 2)
-1 pokemon must have at least 6 legs
-1 pokemon must be at least 20 feet tall and weigh at least 300 pounds (gyrados is not considered as it can go in the first colouum)

Ma team:
- samurott
-
- dugtrio (can only evolve from diglet after beating 9 bird pokemon)
- exeggutor (can only evolve from exeggcute after beating 6 klinks)
- crustle
-

and goliath, ive already beaten the E4 so you can do anything with gym leaders or trainers (beat them all too) but a smart thing would be wifi matches :P

SilverMorty
30th July 2011, 3:28 AM
beldum-cool take a Gulpin that must keep Acid Spray. To evolve, it must defeat 5 Trubbishes with only Poison moves.

abrar for your Mankey, it must hold any Gem before each important battle and have

-Close Combat
-Acrobatics
-U-Turn
-Beat Up