PDA

View Full Version : Which Eeeveelution did you chose in the 'Befriend a Pokemon' game?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Neferka
2nd May 2011, 2:05 PM
Fairly self explanatory: Which Eeveelution did you chose in the 'Befriend a Pokemon (http://www.pokemon.com/us/fun-zone/online-games/play-to-befriend-a-pokemon_fg/)' game on pokemon.com?

Edit: You can make more than one selection when voting by the way ^_^

Please note, if you're not getting the following type of message when you play the game again after selecting your Eeveelution, then it may not have been saved correctly!!!:
http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee447/neferka1/Eeveelutionmessage.png?t=1304570027

Poke_Cannon
2nd May 2011, 2:20 PM
first it picked Glaceon so i decided to play again.

then it picked Flareon.. so i decided to play again.

then it picked Jolteon.. and i was tired of the game, so i chose it.

i tried to think of the best DW ability to grab.. but so many are crap..

Electiv
2nd May 2011, 2:21 PM
First time I got a Vaporean, but then I played again and got a Espeon :D I hate those kind of games ._.

Sir DJ
2nd May 2011, 2:27 PM
Espeon, because it's ability is beast

Marvs
2nd May 2011, 2:27 PM
Espeon! then on my white account I chose Umbreon so I had the pair :)

edit: in the poll I selected Umbreon, it was meant to be Espeon but I got confused which was which! I only chose Umbreon for the pair, Espeons DW ability is amazing.

wearjo
2nd May 2011, 2:35 PM
I got Espeon and for my White I'm gonna get Umbreon... Those two's abilitys are the best imo

Neferka
2nd May 2011, 2:38 PM
Espeon! then on my white account I chose Umbreon so I had the pair :)

edit: in the poll I selected Umbreon, it was meant to be Espeon but I got confused which was which! I only chose Umbreon for the pair, Espeons DW ability is amazing.

I'm assuming you created a profile for each of your games, right? I did that and picked Espeon and Glaceon ^_^

BTW I made it so you can select more than one option in the poll... But I guess that it's too late for that now XD Sorry

Shark
i knew that the most of the people would choose espeon or glaceon because of their ability so it won't be hard to find one who would clone and trade it for something :P
anyway, i chose flareon (white), jolteon (black 1) and leafeon (black 2), i'll receive umbreon and vaporeon from my friends and hope to find someone who have glaceon & espeon and would trade them both :P

Timpeni
Glaceon.
Because I really, really hate those games and thought 'ah screw it' and selected.

Vandslaux
2nd May 2011, 2:43 PM
Espeon. Magic Mirror is awesome. And are they always male?

Geekachu
2nd May 2011, 2:43 PM
I got Flareon. I really couldn't be bothered to play it again. I wasn't swayed by an DW abilities, since I want to complete the N-Dex, and I have a major shortage of evolution stones (meanwhile on my Diamond I have 29 Fire Stones, stupid Poke Transfer disallows held items -.-)

Vandslaux
2nd May 2011, 2:45 PM
Has Ice Body pretty much turned Glaceon into the new Stallrein/Stallice? (Regice get's Ice Body)

Marvs
2nd May 2011, 2:46 PM
I'm assuming you created a profile for each of your games, right? I did that and picked Espeon and Glaceon ^_^

BTW I made it so you can select more than one option in the poll... But I guess that it's too late for that now XD Sorry

No worries! and yes, that's what I did.

Espeon. Magic Mirror is awesome. And are they always male?

These are unfortunately, I really want a female DW Eevee so I can breed for a shiny DW Espeon!

Vandslaux
2nd May 2011, 2:48 PM
We can still find Eevees on the DW, right?

Marvs
2nd May 2011, 2:50 PM
We can still find Eevees on the DW, right?

I don't think so, not yet anyway! There is an Eevee event coming up soon I think, don't know if it will be male or female though!

Nymphaea
2nd May 2011, 2:50 PM
Seems I took the obvious choices ^-^;; Glaceon on my White, Espeon on my Black. Not sure what I'll do with Espeon, but Glaceon I want to try making a Hail team with.

WhyteMage
2nd May 2011, 2:55 PM
Espeon of course. What else would you expect. Although now that I know I can have two profiles, I'm totally going for Glaceon as well.

Trainer Frankie
2nd May 2011, 3:16 PM
Can you only keep one eeveelution? Or say if you chose and keep a vaporeon, can you play again to get more?

Nymphaea
2nd May 2011, 3:19 PM
Can you only keep one eeveelution? Or say if you chose and keep a vaporeon, can you play again to get more?

You can only keep one, the people with more than one have more than one game :)

Trainer Frankie
2nd May 2011, 3:23 PM
I have Black and White. I can get two eeveelutions?

Nymphaea
2nd May 2011, 3:29 PM
I have Black and White. I can get two eeveelutions?

If they are associated with separate accounts. If you connected both of them to a single account, then no I don't think so.

Wardek
2nd May 2011, 3:31 PM
I have got them all (expect Leafeon, getting it now), but to stay on topic, i choosed Espeon.

Profesco
2nd May 2011, 3:32 PM
I played through last month and chose to take an Espeon (after a couple dozen failed tries with a laggy touchpad x_x). Then found out the game doesn't properly save your winnings, so I just had to play again this morning to get my Espeon back.

I'm so grateful to the Pokemon folks who are setting up these lovely things like the DW for us, but I sure wish they didn't have so many frustrating bugs and limits. =/

Psycho Cut
2nd May 2011, 3:34 PM
For me it was a toss-up between espeon and leafeon. Espeon's DW ability is just ace, and with DW leafeon I can make it pretty evil, what with double speed in sunlight and all that.

So i played through the game, collecting as many espeon orbs and leafeon orbs as possible, to see what i had the most of at the end. As it happened it was leafeon. Yay leafeon! ;470;

Neferka
2nd May 2011, 3:41 PM
I played through last month and chose to take an Espeon (after a couple dozen failed tries with a laggy touchpad x_x). Then found out the game doesn't properly save your winnings, so I just had to play again this morning to get my Espeon back.

I'm so grateful to the Pokemon folks who are setting up these lovely things like the DW for us, but I sure wish they didn't have so many frustrating bugs and limits. =/

I noticed that too (the save bug) :( Had replay for both my Eeveelutions. We can only hope they were isolated incidents or come 5th May there'll be a lot of disappointed people visiting the DW.

I thought you would have picked Umbreon Profesco XD Granted its DW ability isn't as good as Espeons, but still...

Trainer Frankie
2nd May 2011, 3:47 PM
Anyone know how long this event will go on?

Kakujitsu
2nd May 2011, 3:49 PM
Orginally I was going to go for Vaporeon because it seemed easier to get,
but I ended up getting Espeon, which was what I really wanted~

The save bug was really annoying, as I spent a week trying to beat the game,
only to find out that when I finally did, it didn't save. >_<

Neferka
2nd May 2011, 3:51 PM
Anyone know how long this event will go on?

Ends on 5th of May Link (http://www.pokemon.com/us/news/fz_eevee_pgl_ends-2011-04-29/)

Suerte17
2nd May 2011, 4:00 PM
I picked Glaceon. It had the best ability, imo, and it's one of my favorite Eeveelutions. But it wasn't there when I went to the Dream World. D: I'm hoping it'll show up there eventually, or all that time I spent playing that dumb game was for nothing.

willsgb
2nd May 2011, 4:03 PM
after reading this thread and seeing something about save bugs, i'm going back to try again to see if mine saved. i'm not too bothered which one i get, i just want eevees, to complete the dex and also because i'm fond of the eevee family; i got a jolteon, and upon loading the game, it told me that i'd already earned a jolteon and this cannot be changed. so, jolteon, i guess. when will it become available to befriend in the dream world, on the 5th?

Neferka
2nd May 2011, 4:11 PM
I picked Glaceon. It had the best ability, imo, and it's one of my favorite Eeveelutions. But it wasn't there when I went to the Dream World. D: I'm hoping it'll show up there eventually, or all that time I spent playing that dumb game was for nothing.

If I understand correctly, they don't become available until after the promotion ends (i.e. after the 5th of May)...

Profesco
2nd May 2011, 4:14 PM
I thought you would have picked Umbreon Profesco XD Granted its DW ability isn't as good as Espeons, but still...

Yeah, if I ever see the guy who decided what DW ability to give Umbreon, he's going to get a size 11 shoe jammed high up his keister. We'll see if his ability prevents flinching. :@

I may make a second account to try and get one more, but I'd be torn between Umby, Leafeon, and Vaporeon.

Nata
2nd May 2011, 4:18 PM
wtf theres a bug???? Can somebody tell me where can i check if the eeveelutions i picked saved???

Neferka
2nd May 2011, 4:23 PM
Yeah, if I ever see the guy who decided what DW ability to give Umbreon, he's going to get a size 11 shoe jammed high up his keister. We'll see if his ability prevents flinching. :@

I may make a second account to try and get one more, but I'd be torn between Umby, Leafeon, and Vaporeon.

It may be because I tired, but I can't stop laughing XD The mental image!!

I'm starting to wish I'd picked a Vaporeon. It was my favourite eeveelution of the three original ones.

wtf theres a bug???? Can somebody tell me where can i check if the eeveelutions i picked saved???

Log in then play the game again. If it saved properly a blue window will pop up right at the start and tell you which Eeveelution you chose.

cantab
2nd May 2011, 4:30 PM
Flareon. I was so hopeless at the game I didn't have a choice. Only later it struck me that Flareon can't be burnt, so bang goes a Flame Orb set :-@ There is Toxic Orb, but Flareon won't be hanging around long with it. Seems like he gets screwed over at every turn: no Flare Blitz, slower than Arcanine and Entei, and gets an ability which he's quite possibly the worst user of. If only they'd given Flareon Chlorophyll...

Ballistixz
2nd May 2011, 4:33 PM
it was a hard choice between espeon and glaceon. i love glaceons looks so much but espeon had better overall stats for battling. so i decided to get espeon and get glaceon at a later time.

The Eleventh
2nd May 2011, 4:34 PM
I chose Vaporeon, but I couldn't really decide between it and Espeon. Perhaps I should have went with Espeon. . .

iluvwobbuffet
2nd May 2011, 4:50 PM
I chose Flareon because it's my favorite Eeveelution.

=^_^=

SasakiThePikachu
2nd May 2011, 4:52 PM
I have 2 accounts, and through some miracle I got exactly the 2 pokemon I wanted: Espeon and Flareon. If there was some way to 'choose' them rather than getting them randomly generated, I sure didn't see it o.O

Never mind. Yay Espeon and Flareon!!

EDIT. No, apparently I f*cking don't because the game erased BOTH. Oh, I love Nintendo so much right now.

EDIT EDIT. Replayed and managed to save properly this time. We really need to make knowledge of this bug widespread, or thousands of kids are going to log into DW on May 5th and not find an eeveelution waiting for them...

Neferka
2nd May 2011, 5:10 PM
I have 2 accounts, and through some miracle I got exactly the 2 pokemon I wanted: Espeon and Flareon. If there was some way to 'choose' them rather than getting them randomly generated, I sure didn't see it o.O

Never mind. Yay Espeon and Flareon!!

EDIT. No, apparently I f*cking don't because the game erased BOTH. Oh, I love Nintendo so much right now.

Yikes another victim -_- Sorry to hear that. By the way, you can choose which eeveelution you get at the end. It's based on which type of orb you collected the most of... Simply ignore the ones you don't need and only collect the Espeon or Flareon ones ^_^

Am I the only one who like the game? XD so many people seem to hate it...

Wardek
2nd May 2011, 5:15 PM

I don't hate it, I don't like it either. Also, my Espeon didn't save on the first time, replayed it and won Espeon again, and it saved.

*Now playing the game on my 7th TC Account to get Leafeon*

Profesco
2nd May 2011, 5:16 PM
Well, I made a second account.

First time through, I got Umbreon. I thought, "Perhaps I could make a go of a sweeping or leading Umbreon with this no-flinch ability," and proceeded to check Umbreon's 5th gen movepool. Poor thing doesn't even get the relatively mediocre Hone Claws. And there's not much more hope for a special set. So, with heavy heart, I declined to keep the Umbreon. u_u

Went through again and scored Leafeon. Leafeon's okay, since in sun you have a choice of immunity to status or doubled Speed now. Either one works, though Leafeon's better suited to making use of his Defense than Attack with such a shallow movepool, so status immunity's more useful. But maybe a Sunny Day sweeping Leafeon would be fun to use. Soooo, I kept it.

Flareon. I was so hopeless at the game I didn't have a choice. Only later it struck me that Flareon can't be burnt, so bang goes a Flame Orb set :-@ There is Toxic Orb, but Flareon won't be hanging around long with it. Seems like he gets screwed over at every turn: no Flare Blitz, slower than Arcanine and Entei, and gets an ability which he's quite possibly the worst user of. If only they'd given Flareon Chlorophyll...

Ah... poor Flareon. It and Umbreon have so little going for them. At least Flareon gets Flame Charge to bolster its Speed. Its Attack really needs no buttressing.

Kalosian
2nd May 2011, 5:22 PM
Umbreon for me. I found the game incredibly hard, so I just decided to go with whatever I got when I managed to complete it. But Umbreon or Espeon were the ones I wanted anyway, as I have all the others already.

Poke_Cannon
2nd May 2011, 5:24 PM
i hate that 1 last block you just can't hit.. ugh.. this game..

Nata
2nd May 2011, 5:30 PM
I don't hate it, I don't like it either. Also, my Espeon didn't save on the first time, replayed it and won Espeon again, and it saved.

*Now playing the game on my 7th TC Account to get Leafeon*
You have 7 black/white games o.O?

Wardek
2nd May 2011, 5:35 PM
You have 7 black/white games o.O?

I would be crazy if i have, but no, i use a Flashcart.

Edit: If no one mentioned this by now, the 4 levels are the 1-4 generation games, Vaporeon, Flameon and Jolteon were first introduced in the 1st generation, Espeon and Umbreon were introduced in the 3rd Generation, Leafeon and Glaceon were introduced in the 4th Generation, so that make a pattern.

SasakiThePikachu
2nd May 2011, 5:35 PM
Yikes another victim -_- Sorry to hear that. By the way, you can choose which eeveelution you get at the end. It's based on which type of orb you collected the most of... Simply ignore the ones you don't need and only collect the Espeon or Flareon ones ^_^

Haha, I'm ok now, I managed to retrieve my precious Espeon and Flareon :3 I just feel sorry for all those people who played it once and didn't check, and are going to get a nasty shock...

And ohhh, that's what I was doing, but I was certain that so many darn black orbs had fallen on me that I'd end up with an Umbreon, if that was the case! Guess I really did get lucky o.O

I didn't hate the game but my computer is a bit laggy, making the last 2 levels stupidly difficult.

Poke_Cannon
2nd May 2011, 5:43 PM
i think it counted my Jolteon pick. when i go to the game now it says something like "you have chosen Jolteon, you cannot choose again"

but i can still play it.. so im good, right?

siny
2nd May 2011, 5:47 PM
i got vaporeon, later when i checked all the abilties i realy would like the espeon.

Also i hate the moves umbreon can learn in 5th generation not 1 strong dark move

Wardek
2nd May 2011, 5:48 PM
This game won't save Leafeon for the second time. >___>

i think it counted my Jolteon pick. when i go to the game now it says something like "you have chosen Jolteon, you cannot choose again"

but i can still play it.. so im good, right?

Yeah

Vodka Haze
2nd May 2011, 5:58 PM
I...f*cking...hate...this...game...!!

Wardek
2nd May 2011, 5:59 PM
Didn't save Leafeon for the third time, gonna do it tomorrow, bit tired.

Pikawho?
2nd May 2011, 6:10 PM
I wanted Espeon when I went to play it. Thinking that they'd give you a choice after completion, I went for a high-score and collected all the orbs. It was when they asked if I wanted Flareon that I realized it must've been based on the amount of orbs you collect of a certain Eeveelution.....Very frustrating to learn this after failing several times at that game. lol But I got Espeon three game attempts later.

I chose Espeon cause it's my favorite of the 7, plus it's got a really sweet DW ability (errybody else, not so much). I thought about getting Vaporeon (Raining+Rest+Hydration=Full Restore), but decided to go with my fav.

Nata
2nd May 2011, 6:19 PM

but i can still play it.. so im good, right? You had to play the game to the end again that it said u choosed jolteon or did it say at the beggining?

Psycho Cut
2nd May 2011, 6:24 PM
i hate that 1 last block you just can't hit.. ugh.. this game..
Exactly. It's so annoying.

Espeon does have a very good ability, but if you think about it most pokemon boost their own stats instead of lowering yours.

Plat. Frontier
2nd May 2011, 6:25 PM
Jolteon, just because I know I can get a DW Eevee.

Witchan
2nd May 2011, 6:31 PM
I'd chose Jolteon since it's fast.

Nata
2nd May 2011, 7:46 PM
Ok thats funny... i logged on both of my account (one of my black and one of my white game) and played the games to the end and it letted me save both pokemon ... wtf??

Hejiru
2nd May 2011, 7:55 PM
Jolteon, just because I know I can get a DW Eevee.

DW Eevee hasn't been announced yet...

Toge Tamer
2nd May 2011, 8:02 PM
DW Eevee hasn't been announced yet...
Yes it has. Scan Serebii's front page.

Poke_Cannon
2nd May 2011, 8:50 PM
You had to play the game to the end again that it said u choosed jolteon or did it say at the beggining?

it said it in the beginning. before i played "for fun"

Nata
2nd May 2011, 8:56 PM
it said it in the beginning. before i played "for fun"

Yes it said it to me now too.. after i played the game AGAIN on both of my accounts ...

Squirtle102
2nd May 2011, 9:01 PM
I chose Vaporeon because I've always liked it.

Nibbles4Ever
2nd May 2011, 10:33 PM
I befriended leafeon because it's my second favorite eevelution. I haven't tranfered it to my game though.

Excitable Boy
2nd May 2011, 10:50 PM
Umbreon, because Inner Focus is such a vital part of its outstanding stall sets, allowing it to...

Nah, I got Espeon.

Seriously, it is SAD that more people took Umbreon than Leafeon.

SmartD
2nd May 2011, 10:55 PM
I won an Espeon in the Befriend a Pokemon game. I was going for Vaporeon, but I decided to keep Espeon.

Vodka Haze
2nd May 2011, 11:24 PM
I went for Flareon, as I'm trying to raise one with Guts for my Trick Room team.

Poke_Cannon
2nd May 2011, 11:28 PM
Umbreon, because Inner Focus is such a vital part of its outstanding stall sets, allowing it to...

Nah, I got Espeon.

Seriously, it is SAD that more people took Umbreon than Leafeon.

lol.. i was about to laugh AT your post.. now im just laughing with your post.

Seriously.. i don't get how people think Inner Focus Umbreon is so great.

i can see getting the DW Umbreon because you like Umbreon.. but no way because of the ability.

Nata
3rd May 2011, 12:37 AM
lol.. i was about to laugh AT your post.. now im just laughing with your post.

Seriously.. i don't get how people think Inner Focus Umbreon is so great.

i can see getting the DW Umbreon because you like Umbreon.. but no way because of the ability.

I am not really an Umbreon fan and i havent claimed Umbreon but ... if i understand it right, Umbreons DW ability prevent flitching and Umbreon is kidna slow so if it flitches it doasnt gets to attack at all .. So from there it seems to me logical that it might be usefull ... BUT you are right when u said that people picked it just becouse Umbreon is their fav.

Nata
3rd May 2011, 12:40 AM
Anyways, im kinda upset now becouse i had to do the game all over again on both my games to get my eeveelutions (bug didnt save) and i picked now Jolteon over Flareon because Jolteon is quicked .. but not i feel bad becouse Flareon was always my fav and i wanted to do a combo with its DW ability+ Flame orb .... damn :/

Lorde
3rd May 2011, 12:44 AM
Espeon. Glaceon would've been my first choice, but I decided to just go with Espeon in the end. I don't have much use for its ability or anything, but it looks good enough. I also considered getting Vaporeon, but I just wasn't very interested in the end.

Poke_Cannon
3rd May 2011, 12:46 AM
well if it makes you feel any better.. flame orb wouldn't work with it.

it's a shame Flareon looks so cool, yet is so horrible.

and btw.. Inner Focus really is a horrible ability, especially for a wall that can instead [B]synchronize any status back to the opposing pokemon... people act like you get attacked by flinching moves all the time..

seriously, game freak could have done a lot better.

Mister_SGG
3rd May 2011, 12:47 AM
Leafeon is my favourite and Chlorophyl gives him a nice Speed boost in sunny weather. I never liked Leaf Guard for whatever reason.

Zypha
3rd May 2011, 12:48 AM
i first got a Jolteon and then espeon, then i tried a third time and ended up with jolteon again. So i guess things are just meant to be, just hoping for a good nature with it.

Nata
3rd May 2011, 12:49 AM
well if it makes you feel any better.. flame orb wouldn't work with it.

it's a shame Flareon looks so cool, yet is so horrible.

and btw.. Inner Focus really is a horrible ability, especially for a wall that can instead [B]synchronize any status back to the opposing pokemon... people act like you get attacked by flinching moves all the time..

seriously, game freak could have done a lot better.

How do you know flame orb wouldnt work :/?

Excitable Boy
3rd May 2011, 12:57 AM
How do you know flame orb wouldnt work :/?

Because Fire types can't be burned?

Nata
3rd May 2011, 1:00 AM
Because Fire types can't be burned? Aint that just for fires with flash fire ability? Lol sorry idk .. never used will o wish much because i didnt know it lowers attack too till few months ago..

Silent Conversation
3rd May 2011, 1:01 AM
I picked Flareon, as I already have a trained Espeon on my Black file and I like Flareon's DW ability.

K1B2
3rd May 2011, 1:05 AM
I picked Espeon for its ability before I started playing the game, and then spent nearly three days trying to just finish it once. :P

I'm hoping for a good nature and IVs, but I have a few shiny pokemon in reserve if I end up needing to trade for a copy.

Tonitrius
3rd May 2011, 1:33 AM
there is a way to choose depending on the orbs you got is the eeveloution you got

gianttopper
3rd May 2011, 3:26 AM
how do you know when it saves? lol i cant seem to find the umbreon i got anywhere.

legendarypokemonmaster
3rd May 2011, 4:52 AM
You don't get to choose, it's based off of which orbs you get the most of.
Vaporeon: Blue
Espeon: Pink
etc...

cookies kill you
3rd May 2011, 4:56 AM
espeon for white and vaporeon for black does anyone know how to actually get it when u finish the mini game?

Drummerdude
3rd May 2011, 4:59 AM
I originally had Jolteon, but luckily it didn't save so I was able to go back and get Espeon.

Chaos007X
3rd May 2011, 5:04 AM
I got sick of the game pretty fast and went with Vaporeon. Now I'm not so sure of its abillity... -_-

legendarypokemonmaster
3rd May 2011, 5:05 AM
Stupid game is annoying.

cannibaleyes
3rd May 2011, 5:09 AM
I got Espeon. It took me a while to beat that stupid game. >.>

Guywhoiam
3rd May 2011, 5:58 AM
I got Espeon, because due to my schedule, I can never evolve an Eevee during the day.

Ememew
3rd May 2011, 6:03 AM
Mine's Leafeon. One of my favorite Eeveelutions, design-wise. (Going to name it "Leafox.")

I picked it for both that reason, and because it was the first one I won with a paper due the following day and I didn't feel like I should spend any more time trying to get a particular Eeveelution. Anyway, I'm pretty happy with the choice.

SasakiThePikachu
3rd May 2011, 1:13 PM
how do you know when it saves? lol i cant seem to find the umbreon i got anywhere.

Go to the fun zone and attempt to play the game again. If it saved, it'll tell you before the game starts that you already picked an eeveelution.

If it didn't, the game will just start as normal anf you'll have to do it until it does save.

weaviledarkrai
3rd May 2011, 1:15 PM
:,( none I CANT BEAT THE GAME

Malanu
3rd May 2011, 4:50 PM
I wouldn't call it choosing a Eeveelution, as when I was finished bashing the blocks i was told I won a Umbreon. I was happy, I like all the Eeveelutions so I won no matter the result.

Trainer Frankie
4th May 2011, 1:59 AM
Have to create an account. What's the difference between the username and the screen name?

bulber
4th May 2011, 2:08 AM
The stupid game never saves my High Score, so even though I've gotten Espeon 3 times, it never registered that I've done it! The date is nearing, and the internet is hating me!

By the way, if anyone gets a Leafeon that they don't want, could they please soft reset to get it Adamant and trade it with me for a shiny Eevee?

capitalh
4th May 2011, 2:26 AM
ESPION. I need a good sp sweeper and it's ability is beats. Because i had a wireless mouse the game was painstakingly hard because it didn't register the movement too well. After well over 8 tries after seeing it's ability i got a second wind and finally beat it.

Excitable Boy
4th May 2011, 2:50 AM
Hey, to all those people who are having trouble saving the Eeveelution,

Instead of clicking "Play Again," you have to close out of the tab or window.

ViperQueen
4th May 2011, 4:29 AM
I am going to get an Espeon *lol i dodged almost all the other elements*

Trainer Frankie
4th May 2011, 4:52 PM
Hey, to all those people who are having trouble saving the Eeveelution,

Instead of clicking "Play Again," you have to close out of the tab or window.
This didn't help me.

Ok, after the first time I earned and selected espeon, instead of clicking play again I closed the window. The second time I beat the game, it let me choose to keep the eeveelution I earned that time, which was espeon again, so I chose it and beat the game again, and then all it said was play again, I did. So I think I got espeon now.

So I closed the window/tab and it didn't save it.

RedMoogleXIII
4th May 2011, 5:35 PM
I got Vaporeon because of Hydration.
Once I find my copy of Black and register it, I'm going for an Espeon for Mirror Magic.

Those 2 abilities are major kiss *** ones.

Wardek
4th May 2011, 6:24 PM
Found a some sort of a glitch on the Befriend game, once i finished on my Leafeon account and saved for the 4th time, i exited the browser and re-entered, but i logined to my main account (which i got Espeon there), and then i logged out and reloged in to my Leafeon account, and entered to see if it saved, and it says that i have befriended Espeon, but i befriended Leafeon, stupid glitch. >___>

PostmanPenguin
4th May 2011, 6:42 PM
Meh, the game was a little hard, but then again I'm used to playing Breakout-like games alot.
I mostly get the Jolteon orbs, so I decided to get him. Maybe I can make the best of his ability by making him a special scout or sweeper and attach a Flame Orb on him.

Vulken
4th May 2011, 6:59 PM
This game was way more difficult than I anticipated, but after about 9,000 tries I finally earned my Espeon. Can't wait to pick it up tomorrow.

Wardek
4th May 2011, 7:02 PM
Finally got my goddamn Leafeon, now my set complete. I have lot of work to do tomorrow, sigh.

Dr. Leggs
4th May 2011, 7:10 PM
What browser are you guys using for this? My Internet's too laggy for me to get past level two. ._.

Wardek
4th May 2011, 7:14 PM
What browser are you guys using for this? My Internet's too laggy for me to get past level two. ._.

I was using Firefox before my computer crashed, but now i'm using Internet Explorer, too lazy to download Firefox again.

Halle
4th May 2011, 7:14 PM
How do you register a eeveelution for two games? i'm getting vaporeon on my white, but id like to get espeon on my black aswell... is this possible (both games are registered to the same account)

Wardek
4th May 2011, 7:28 PM
How do you register a eeveelution for two games? i'm getting vaporeon on my white, but id like to get espeon on my black aswell... is this possible (both games are registered to the same account)

If their both registered on the same account, then your screwed.

gatesy0093
4th May 2011, 7:30 PM
i got me a flareon, i have all the others xD

Halle
4th May 2011, 7:32 PM
Crap, allright, thanks anyways, guess i wont have to go mad trying to find out what to do :/

Heliotrope
4th May 2011, 7:39 PM
None. I didn't bother playing it. ^^;

Knightmare
4th May 2011, 7:51 PM
I chose the popular Espeon. I guess logically it makes sense. Sure I like the others, but I can always breed to get them with their normal abilities, which are better in most cases here. Espeon is just arguably the one who benefits the most from it's DW ability.

Nymphaea
4th May 2011, 8:01 PM

I've tried Chromium and Firefox, it seemed to run much better on Firefox(though the DW runs better on Chromium)

No idea why the differences, since both are using the same flash player. You'll have to try multiple until you find your best choice, quickly though, only lasts until tomorrow.

Auraninja
4th May 2011, 8:03 PM
It was down to whatever I got my cold bloody hands on.

Which turn out to be a lovely Glaceon. I want to get it really badly.

TheBluePorygon
4th May 2011, 8:27 PM
I got Vaporeon!

1. I like it the most besides Glaceon and Umbreon

2. I epically failed at the game just accpeted wen i finally won

Neferka
5th May 2011, 6:57 AM
If you're not getting the following type of message when replaying the game after winning your Eeveelution, then it may not have saved properly!:

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee447/neferka1/Eeveelutionmessage.png?t=1304571070

It should pop up if you log out, log back in and start the game again...

If you don't get this message, try the game again!! There's still time XD

Wardek
5th May 2011, 1:06 PM
The game has ended! Good job everyone, congratulations for the ones who got an Eeveelution, and sorry for the ones who didn't save/they couldn't finish the game. Now we can all get our Eeveelutions. ^___^

pink
5th May 2011, 1:09 PM
got espeon <3 best ability of all

Poke_Cannon
5th May 2011, 1:35 PM
wait.. so we can get them NOW?

Trainer Frankie
5th May 2011, 1:49 PM
So I just registered my game. How do I get my espeon?

Jefko
5th May 2011, 2:22 PM
but how do i get them?? i played the game, did everything correct (I believe)....got a leafeon....but when i sent my pokemon back to my cartrigde i could not see leafeon....where did i go wrong?

Wardek
5th May 2011, 2:25 PM
It's already May 5th, everyone should get their Eeveelution. :\ Have you guys tried entering, and didn't see it in the Dream world?

Edit: They'll either be available later today, tomorrow, or after the next maintenance. >____>

No. 1 Machop Fan
5th May 2011, 2:35 PM
Obviously Espeon. It's perfect for a troll team I hope to build.

Poke_Cannon
5th May 2011, 2:41 PM
until you see a updated info in the serebii main page.. don't bother trying to find it.

Wardek
5th May 2011, 2:44 PM
until you see a updated info in the Pokemon site.. don't bother trying to find it.

Fix'd, PTC update their page first.

Jefko
5th May 2011, 2:49 PM
until you see a updated info in the serebii main page.. don't bother trying to find it.

you mean....i have to wait some more for my leafeon to be found in my game?

Wardek
5th May 2011, 2:50 PM
you mean....i have to wait some more for my leafeon to be found in my game?

Maybe, maybe not.

Jefko
5th May 2011, 2:54 PM
Maybe, maybe not.

i dont think i have use of that answer....

soo......how do i get that pokemon??

Nymphaea
5th May 2011, 3:06 PM
You have to wait until they release it, when they do, there should be an entry in the "Promotions" screen(the button is in the bottom right) that you will have to click, it should take you into the dreamworld(I'm pretty sure it does, you might need to be able to enter the dreamworld to do this) and you should see a bush sparkling on the screen, at which point you have to click on it, and it should pop out and befriend you(I don't think you need to play any games with it)

This is as far as I've heard from the Japanese event, anyways.

Nakashima
5th May 2011, 3:14 PM
I picked Glaceon, as that is just my favorite eeveelution =]
It looks sooo cute..

Trainer Frankie
5th May 2011, 3:21 PM
If you're not getting the following type of message when replaying the game after winning your Eeveelution, then it may not have saved properly!:

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee447/neferka1/Eeveelutionmessage.png?t=1304571070

It should pop up if you log out, log back in and start the game again...

If you don't get this message, try the game again!! There's still time XD
Ok, I didn't see that, but after selecting espeon and then playing again and beating the game, it didn't tell me I earned a new eeveelution. So I think/hope I still have the espeon.

charmizard
5th May 2011, 3:55 PM
Yeah I really hope I dont get screwed over and it didnt save to my account or something :/

Hopefully I got Vaporeon on my Black and Espeon in my White ~~

Nakashima
5th May 2011, 3:57 PM
How come so many people opted for Espeon?
Is that the best one to have from a competitive point of view with its DW ability?

Trainer Frankie
5th May 2011, 4:32 PM
I just like psychic types. I also wish I could have gotten vaporeon for the other favorite type of mine.

Knightmare
5th May 2011, 4:59 PM
How come so many people opted for Espeon?
Is that the best one to have from a competitive point of view with its DW ability?

Yeah Espeon's DW ability is magic bounce, which basically reflects back anything that isn't a damaging attack. Espeon was already good to begin with, but now with this rare ability which just totally shuts down so many pokemon, everyone will be using it. The others are better off with their normal ability for the most part, which you can breed for. I kinda wonder why they decided to give Espeon such an insane ability and the other kind if average ones.

Kakujitsu
5th May 2011, 5:32 PM
Ok, I didn't see that, but after selecting espeon and then playing again and beating the game, it didn't tell me I earned a new eeveelution. So I think/hope I still have the espeon.
If you clicked the "Play again" button after earning your DW Eeveelution,
if didn't save.

Anyway, Espeon's DW ability is beast~

JohnGazmon
5th May 2011, 5:39 PM
Can't do the damned game. Bloody thing lags like hell. Really hacked off with that.

That said, my copy of White only arrived this morning, so I guess it's no biggie.

Trainer Frankie
5th May 2011, 5:43 PM
If you clicked the "Play again" button after earning your DW Eeveelution,
if didn't save.

Anyway, Espeon's DW ability is beast~
I'm just going to wait and see what's up with this. I'm going to be pissed if I don't get an espeon. I earned it, TWICE.

Tnuter
5th May 2011, 6:32 PM
I'm still stuck between Glaceon and Umbreon!!!! Today is the last day right!? I can pick today correct??

Wardek
5th May 2011, 7:06 PM
I'm still stuck between Glaceon and Umbreon!!!! Today is the last day right!? I can pick today correct??

Umbreon won't be very helpful, so i say Glaceon.

Iris Mist
5th May 2011, 7:21 PM
I picked Espeon because it is my favorite eeveelution. And it took forever to finally be able to beat the game because it was so laggy.

charmizard
5th May 2011, 7:44 PM
Beat the stupid game for a third time just to make sure, so if I don't get one I'll be triply pissed off~~

Xikar
5th May 2011, 8:32 PM
When will we be able to get the Eeveelution we chose, the wait is both worrying me that I screwed something up and annoying me because of the wait.

I choose Espeon mainly because its ability is good.

~Light
5th May 2011, 8:33 PM
I want my Espeon already.

It's taking too long, I want it now :/

Aquaventus57
5th May 2011, 8:43 PM
I still don´t understand why they gave Espeon such an insanely good ability compared to the other ones. Vaporeon, Glaceon and Leafeon ones are not that bad IMO, but Jolteon, Flareon and Umbreon ones are just pathetic for them.

P.S: I chose Espeon, of course.

Missingno. Master
5th May 2011, 8:45 PM
I still don´t understand why they gave Espeon such an insanely good ability compared to the other ones. Vaporeon, Glaceon and Leafeon ones are not that bad IMO, but Jolteon, Flareon and Umbreon ones are just pathetic for them.

P.S: I chose Espeon, of course.

Well, Guts on Flareon isn't THAT bad. Guts and a Toxic Orb boosts Flareon's already considerable Attack to even higher levels. Waste away the first turn with a Flame Charge to boost Flareon's Speed, then sweep with Flame Charge, Facade and... uh... Bite, I guess. OK, so it's not perfect.

Darkrailuver
5th May 2011, 9:09 PM
Is there anything special about these pokemon you get? If not I couldn't care less to get them because its sooooooo laggy.

Thanks, Darkrailuver ;491;

Wardek
5th May 2011, 9:18 PM
Is there anything special about these pokemon you get? If not I couldn't care less to get them because its sooooooo laggy.

Thanks, Darkrailuver ;491;

Nothing other than their DW Abilities. Espeon is the only perfect one, the others are meh (Expect Leafeon, Glaceon, and Vaporeon)

rocky505
5th May 2011, 10:13 PM
None of them because the game always lagged and caused me to lose all the time. Hopefully the Eevee coming up will be easier to obtain.

Ghosts of the Forums
5th May 2011, 10:25 PM
I picked espeon. And leafeon.

smashbro77
5th May 2011, 11:04 PM
i picked vaporeaon because thats the one i got when i was finally able to beat the game and i didnt want to waste time playing again. is it possible to soft reset to get a female one?

Excitable Boy
5th May 2011, 11:06 PM
i picked vaporeaon because thats the one i got when i was finally able to beat the game and i didnt want to waste time playing again. is it possible to soft reset to get a female one?

You can soft reset, but it can never be female.

Lester20
5th May 2011, 11:23 PM
This sucks.
I'll never be able to get my Jolteon because it NEVER saved it.
Thanks a lot, Nintendo. You cheated me.

Excitable Boy
5th May 2011, 11:28 PM
This sucks.
I'll never be able to get my Jolteon because it NEVER saved it.
Thanks a lot, Nintendo. You cheated me.

I think it may still be going on today.

Lester20
5th May 2011, 11:31 PM
I think it may still be going on today.

I've done the game three times now.

Turnah
5th May 2011, 11:34 PM
Jolteon because the first time i completed it, thats what i got AND Jolteon happens to be my favourite eeveelution :P

Lester20
5th May 2011, 11:36 PM
So, yeah. My patience is dead. I want my Jolteon, now. If Nintendo doesn't give it to me, I'll be pretty mad.

hawkmbl
6th May 2011, 12:10 AM
I got Espeon the first try. That was just what I wanted.

BTW, when can we claim them? Today was supposed to be the day the game would be shut down, and it hasn't yet..

Trainer Frankie
6th May 2011, 12:30 AM
Ok, I just earned espeon again. I clicked that I wanted it the two times it asks like every other time. I don't see that info box like that other person showed.

This is the third time I've earned espeon. I have no clue why it doesn't seem to save any. Help.

Excitable Boy
6th May 2011, 12:51 AM
Ok, I just earned espeon again. I clicked that I wanted it the two times it asks like every other time. I don't see that info box like that other person showed.

This is the third time I've earned espeon. I have no clue why it doesn't seem to save any. Help.

Don't say "Play Again". Exit the tab/window.

Trainer Frankie
6th May 2011, 12:53 AM
I did that the first time. And I still keep earning pokemon.

Radlin
6th May 2011, 2:09 AM
I chose Glaceon. My first choice was Vaporeon, second was Umbreon, but because I already have Vaporeon on SS and I don't like Umbreon's DW ability, I chose Glaceon because it looks awesome, Ice types are on of my favorite Pokemon. I won and got Glaceon, but it didn't save. I kept trying for 2 days when finally, I got it and it saved. Can't wait for promotion.

Radlin
6th May 2011, 2:11 AM
When will we be able to get the Eeveelution we chose, the wait is both worrying me that I screwed something up and annoying me because of the wait.

I choose Espeon mainly because its ability is good.

The promotion is not available right now, but hopefully soon. I chose Glaceon.

Radlin
6th May 2011, 2:14 AM
It's already May 5th, everyone should get their Eeveelution. :\ Have you guys tried entering, and didn't see it in the Dream world?

Edit: They'll either be available later today, tomorrow, or after the next maintenance. >____>

It's a promtion that you'll probably notified by e-mail or check which promotions are you qualified for. Hopefully it is available soon.

Radlin
6th May 2011, 2:20 AM

When you play the game again after choosing your eeveelution, that appears if it saved.

Trainer Frankie
6th May 2011, 2:24 AM
Hi. Just before others mention this, this forum doesn't want multiple posts by the same user right after your own post(s). But if you just edit those all into one post, that's fine. ^^

Rainbowdashtheawesome
6th May 2011, 2:33 AM
Fairly self explanatory: Which Eeveelution did you chose in the 'Befriend a Pokemon (http://www.pokemon.com/us/fun-zone/online-games/play-to-befriend-a-pokemon_fg/)' game on pokemon.com?

Edit: You can make more than one selection by the way ^_^

Please note, if your not getting the following type of message when you play the game again after selecting your Eeveelution, then it may not have been saved correctly!!!:
http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee447/neferka1/Eeveelutionmessage.png?t=1304570027

I haven't been getting that message. How can I be sure it saved properly?

Zypha
6th May 2011, 2:37 AM
lucky for me i decided to check after reading about it in this thread. So i guess i got no jolteon and now i get an espeon, so yeah good either way. I would have been happy with anyone of them to be honest.

Rainbowdashtheawesome
6th May 2011, 2:40 AM
Alright, now it's giving me the notice. I don't know why the fourth time was the charm, but it was (and this time I only needed to try three times to win).

Emperor Empoleon
6th May 2011, 2:44 AM
Vaporeon :3

My favorite Eeveelution, right next to Espeon, but I've got a few of them already XD

Trainer Frankie
6th May 2011, 3:13 AM
Ok, got the message that I got espeon. Phew.

Taodragon
6th May 2011, 4:17 AM
I've just replayed the game for my Espeon. I managed to get it the first time, so I played it again to double-check. However, instead of the message, it just sent me back to the first level to play again. I'm hoping that means that it saved this time.

Edit: Nevermind, I just saw Radlin's post.

Trainer Frankie
6th May 2011, 4:32 AM
After clicking that you want the eeveelution and it says you have it, just close that tab or window. Then go back to the game and as it loads that message will pop up saying you already got whatever eeveelution you chose and it can't be changed. That's how you know you have it.

Aquarelle
6th May 2011, 5:11 AM
I haven't been able to choose an Eeveelution yet because I've only been able to get to level 2 in the game. I'm playing on a laptop, which doesn't even have a real mouse. And I find that when I do move my "mouse," it lags horribly which causes me to miss the ball.

If a miracle happens and I do manage to finish the game, I would like to choose Glaceon, since it's my favourite Eeveelution.

Nymphaea
6th May 2011, 5:20 AM
I haven't been able to choose an Eeveelution yet because I've only been able to get to level 2 in the game. I'm playing on a laptop, which doesn't even have a real mouse. And I find that when I do move my "mouse," it lags horribly which causes me to miss the ball.

If a miracle happens and I do manage to finish the game, I would like to choose Glaceon, since it's my favourite Eeveelution.

Well try now, because within the next few hours most likely the game is getting taken down.

Trainer Frankie
6th May 2011, 6:30 AM
And to get glaceon, you have to collect the falling bubbles that are light blue with a cube-like image in them. They only appear on level four.

Aquarelle
6th May 2011, 7:15 AM
Bleh, I gave up on the game. The lag I've been experiencing is just ridiculous.

So no Eeveelution for me. Don't really care either, to be honest.

Beezkwit
6th May 2011, 7:23 AM
I chose Glaceon, but now I kind of regret it. I was just thinking about breeding it, but I really want an Espeon now! Anyone wanna trade when it comes out? D:

Wardek
6th May 2011, 8:00 AM
It seems like the game lags for everyone, but not me. o__O
Anyways, good luck everyone, the game might be removed anytime.

Lester20
6th May 2011, 1:00 PM
I didn't get my Jolteon...

Trainer Frankie
6th May 2011, 1:22 PM
Are they able to be obtained now?

ShadowKyogre443
6th May 2011, 1:30 PM
I chose umbreon, as it was my first pokemon ever. (Colosseum)

Wardek
6th May 2011, 1:34 PM
Are they able to be obtained now?

No.
10charlimit.

Mr G W
6th May 2011, 7:27 PM
I chose Flareon as it was the first it appeared to me. He is also cute and luffy :3

Xman96
6th May 2011, 7:29 PM
I went with Leafeon for my Black version, and Espeon for my White. I plan on making some weather teams so Leafeon will definately be in the Sunny one. Not quite sure what team to put Espeon in though.

Shadow985
6th May 2011, 9:42 PM
I accidentally got Vaporeon cause i didnt know how the game worked XD
oh well im happy with that
I hope we get them soon cause im going to breed the brains out of that pokemon XD

Wardek
6th May 2011, 9:43 PM
I accidentally got Vaporeon cause i didnt know how the game worked XD
oh well im happy with that
I hope we get them soon cause im going to breed the brains out of that pokemon XD

All Eeveelutions are males. They cannot pass down the Ability.

Missingno. Master
6th May 2011, 9:53 PM
I, like so many other people, went with Espeon. Some of the other Eeveelutions do have tempting DW abilities (especially Vaporeon's Hydration and Leafeon's Chlorophyll), but Magic Bounce is just too good to pass up IMO.

Oh, yeah, I did this like, the day the game started. And I did make sure that it saved my choice, too. I dunno, I didn't have too much trouble with the game.

Nata
6th May 2011, 10:36 PM
Im kinda mad that i picked Jolteon on my White game after i had to play again because of the bug ....

Anyways, do you guys know if the ppl from Japan got female Eevees from the new event in Japan? If yes it would be cool if they would breed us some DW Eevees and we could than made some Eevelutons with dw abilitys + breeding moves ...

Wardek
6th May 2011, 10:48 PM
Im kinda mad that i picked Jolteon on my White game after i had to play again because of the bug ....

Anyways, do you guys know if the ppl from Japan got female Eevees from the new event in Japan? If yes it would be cool if they would breed us some DW Eevees and we could than made some Eevelutons with dw abilitys + breeding moves ...

As i said before, all the DW Eeveelutions are males, even the Japanese ones.

Nata
6th May 2011, 10:56 PM
As i said before, all the DW Eeveelutions are males, even the Japanese ones.

I know, but theres a new event in Japan, that gives: Poliwhirl with the Swift Swim ability, a Smeargle with the Moody ability, an Eevee with the Anticipation ability or a Burmy with the Overcoat ability ....
So i was thinking this event Eevee might be female lol ....
Anyways i checked trade forum and there are some people offering requesting DW Eevees ... doas those dont know u can get ;133;s from Dw or is there a way to get an Eevee with dw ability?

Wardek
6th May 2011, 11:16 PM
I know, but theres a new event in Japan, that gives: Poliwhirl with the Swift Swim ability, a Smeargle with the Moody ability, an Eevee with the Anticipation ability or a Burmy with the Overcoat ability ....
So i was thinking this event Eevee might be female lol ....
Anyways i checked trade forum and there are some people offering requesting DW Eevees ... doas those dont know u can get ;133;s from Dw or is there a way to get an Eevee with dw ability?

You could consider them an Event. You have to go to Pokemon cafe/centre or some place in Japan to get them, not 100% sure, that's what i heard.

DoubleJG3288
7th May 2011, 1:46 AM
I hated this game and went with the first one that I received: Jolteon. My girlfriend walked away with Vaporeon.

Primera Stark
7th May 2011, 4:50 AM
I seem to be unable to find my Umbreon and transfer it into my game, hm?

coolminun
7th May 2011, 5:09 AM
You can only keep one, the people with more than one have more than one game :)

Thanks for the clarification, because i was about to get real mad. I didn't know the decision was final and you could only one. I accidentally got jolteon

Nymphaea
7th May 2011, 6:12 AM
Read the news post on the left side of the global link site :/ They will announce when you can catch them soon, you can't get it yet.

Edit: Ah, post I was commenting on got deleted, not surprized, but the answer still should help some people hopefully.

Hi there
7th May 2011, 11:20 AM
Are you able to soft reset for natures/IV's with the eeveelution?

sea_boy21
7th May 2011, 11:30 AM
i didn't know this was going on and i didn't get anything :P
now could somebody do a good deed and trade me an eevee? ;D nature and stuff doesn't matter
plz? xD

Neferka
7th May 2011, 11:46 AM
Are you able to soft reset for natures/IV's with the eeveelution?

I assume you can... Same with any DW pokemon right?

SkittyOnWailord
7th May 2011, 12:23 PM
Why is there no poll option for "more than one"? :@:p Anyway, I chose Espeon, Vaporeon, Leafeon and Flareon.

Wardek
7th May 2011, 12:39 PM
Why is there no poll option for "more than one"?

'Cause no one expects us to get all of them/more than one. But you can still choose them all. ;P

Neferka
7th May 2011, 2:10 PM
Why is there no poll option for "more than one"? :@:p Anyway, I chose Espeon, Vaporeon, Leafeon and Flareon.

You can tick more than one box. I made sure of it since I got an Espeon and Glaceon ^_^

Wow 4!! *jealous* XD I'm beginning to wish I'd picked a Vaporeon or Lefeon instead of Espeon -_-

2D Thom
7th May 2011, 6:34 PM
I chose Vaporion. But for some reason, it didn't sow up. :( I really wanted a Vaporion with Hydration...

willsgb
7th May 2011, 6:46 PM
looked up jolteon's DW ability and it's actually a bit rubbish... quick feet or something, a somewhat useless ability. still looking forward to introducing eevees to my game, though. i hope gamefreak hurries up and releases them to us, instead of vague pronouncements of 'soon'.

2D Thom
7th May 2011, 6:53 PM
looked up jolteon's DW ability and it's actually a bit rubbish... quick feet or something, a somewhat useless ability. still looking forward to introducing eevees to my game, though. i hope gamefreak hurries up and releases them to us, instead of vague pronouncements of 'soon'.

I thought they came out in the 5th.

willsgb
7th May 2011, 7:34 PM
nah, they're not out yet, couldn't find them on the island of dreams, and the announcements say the promotion will allow you befriend them 'soon'.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/news/fz_eevee_pgl_ends-2011-04-29/

same announcement on the global link website.

xack
7th May 2011, 7:50 PM
i got leafeon cause i wanted espeon but i played that game 20 times and i always got jolteon so when i got leafeon i just choose yes.

PokemasterAustin
8th May 2011, 2:52 AM
I got espeon and that was the one I wanted to get in the first place. I wanted it because I've always liked it but never caught one. It will be my 3rd eeveelution!

weaviledarkrai
8th May 2011, 2:55 AM
I didnt win one pogeymanz : (

TheFightingPikachu
8th May 2011, 3:10 AM
Espeon. No doubt. Flareon has a somewhat-interesting ability, but Espeon's is so much better.

Emperor Empoleon
8th May 2011, 3:18 AM
I chose Vaporeon :3

Took me a while to figure out how to "choose" but I got him XD

Hikari Paradise
8th May 2011, 4:13 AM
Espeon of course, because everyone else gets crappy abilities.

smashbro77
8th May 2011, 4:56 AM
I chose Vaporion. But for some reason, it didn't sow up. :( I really wanted a Vaporion with Hydration...

i got a vaporeon from the game that i dont want, what eeveelution did u get id probably be willing to trade you

Aurath8
8th May 2011, 3:11 PM
Espeon. Even though I already have a lvl 8x one in Plat.
Think of the other options.
Hydration is cool but Water Absorb is better.
A Base 130 that gets Quick Feet? Why?
Guts is great but it can't use Superpower.
Inner Focus. Who gets flinched nowadays anyway?
Ice Body, cool. Oh wait, Ice is an awful defensive type.
Finally Chlorophyll. Its cool, but Fire moves decimate Leafeon in the Sun. And I also have a lvl 8x Leafeon in Plat.
Magic Bounce reflects status and entry hazards. Its awesome.

Electric
8th May 2011, 3:37 PM
I chose Vaporeon, but I regret not choosing Espeon because I underestimated its ability.

Victreebong
8th May 2011, 3:52 PM
I chose none. I played the game more than 30 times and I just suck. Every time I got to fourth round the ball would lag, skip or just go right past my paddle. By 10 pm Thursday night, I just gave up. They'll release D.W. Eevee soon enough, and then you can breed all the D.W. Eeveelutions you could ever want. With Fake Tears, Wish, and Curse.

Probably the worst Flash Game conceived on the internet.

Kakujitsu
8th May 2011, 3:53 PM
Aren't event DW Pokemon always male?
Good luck passing down the ability with a male. >_>

redhairedking
8th May 2011, 5:10 PM
I got Umbreon, got it on my first try and it was the one I wanted.

lucario beast
8th May 2011, 5:13 PM
i choose espeon and can i get him now

Alder
8th May 2011, 6:53 PM
Espeon. He and Glaceon are my fave eeveelutions, and Espeon's ability is easily the best. Umbreon got screwed with Inner Focus

Excitable Boy
8th May 2011, 6:55 PM
More people have chosen Jolteon than Vaporeon.

Why.

Adeku
8th May 2011, 7:01 PM

Why. I know, right? Jolteon doesn't need Quick Feet... .-. I chose Vaporeon because it's the second most useful eeveelution, IMO. And because Hydration Vaporeon = epic win.

Excitable Boy
8th May 2011, 7:02 PM
I know, right? Jolteon doesn't need Quick Feet... .-. I chose Vaporeon because it's the second most useful eeveelution, IMO. And because Hydration Vaporeon = epic win.

Look on the bright side - at least Vaporeon's beating Umbreon.

...Barely...

Mr.Munchlax
8th May 2011, 7:49 PM
I chose Flareon, just because I didn NOT want to play that game again

Atome
10th May 2011, 1:53 AM

Why.

Because not everyone does competitive battling, or cares about abilities and picks a pokemon they like? I chose Jolteon simply because Jolteon is my favorite Eevee evolution. I don't care what cracked up ability it has, eue

Excitable Boy
10th May 2011, 2:21 AM
Because not everyone does competitive battling, or cares about abilities and picks a pokemon they like? I chose Jolteon simply because Jolteon is my favorite Eevee evolution. I don't care what cracked up ability it has, eue

If all you're doing is picking Pokemon you like, why should you care what you're getting? You can just get it in-game.

The WHOLE DAMNED POINT of the promotion is the fact that the Pokemon have Hidden Abilities.

Atome
10th May 2011, 2:27 AM
But not everyone sees it as such. That's just the point I'm trying to make, no need to get...snippy. ewe

βƹβƹ ɱɪɢηѻη
10th May 2011, 2:30 AM
If all you're doing is picking Pokemon you like, why should you care what you're getting? You can just get it in-game.

The WHOLE DAMNED POINT of the promotion is the fact that the Pokemon have Hidden Abilities.

I could care less about the hidden abilities. Abilities are abilities. To me, it's just another Eeveelution.

dragoniteKnight
10th May 2011, 2:35 AM
if its just a pokemon....wouldnt it make sense to get the rarer ones that benefit from it, then breed it to get the other "normal" ones?

anyways i got espeon, because my favorite (umbreon) doesnt really benefit much from its ability so i can always just breed an eevee for it.

Trainer Frankie
10th May 2011, 2:36 AM
I don't care about the abilities. I just chose the eeveelution I wanted, which just happened to be the most popular one.

Honestly, I don't like dream world abilities.

Atome
10th May 2011, 2:39 AM
I looked at the abilities, and had thought about it before playing the game. Would I really use an Espeon just for it's ability, when I have one already trained, and shiny? Nope, I picked one I'd know I'd use, since Jolteon is my absolute favorite Eevee evolution.

Kakujitsu
10th May 2011, 2:41 AM
I don't care about competitive battling, but I chose Espeon because of it's ability,
and the fact that my favorite Eeveelution, Umbreon, has a pretty shitty DW ability IMO. ^_^

Mijuwott
10th May 2011, 3:02 AM
Yeah Umbreon didn't get so lucky....they could of gave it Analytic or even Intimidate, miju .-.

Tarro57
10th May 2011, 3:08 AM
Chose Jolteon because I got bored of the game. If I had a choice though I would have chose either Umbreon or Espeon because 2nd Gen was/is the best!

shilenj
10th May 2011, 3:18 AM
Chose Espeon for my White and Glaceon for my Black. Espeon's ability is amazing and I got Glaceon because I want to use it for a Hail team eventually.

I'm into competitive battling so I chose based on abilities. However, there's nothing wrong with people choosing based on favorites either. I actually do like Espeon and Glaceon anyway, so it worked for me. I just wish Umbreon could have gotten a better ability.

Radlin
10th May 2011, 3:43 AM
Chose Espeon for my White and Glaceon for my Black. Espeon's ability is amazing and I got Glaceon because I want to use it for a Hail team eventually.

I'm into competitive battling so I chose based on abilities. However, there's nothing wrong with people choosing based on favorites either. I actually do like Espeon and Glaceon anyway, so it worked for me. I just wish Umbreon could have gotten a better ability.

I know. If I could get another Eeveelution other than Glaceon because it's the one I chose, I would get Umbreon, but due to it's ability, i'm going with Vaporeon

Radlin
10th May 2011, 3:51 AM

Actually, they probably made it also because you can't get a Eevee in-game unless you trade or use Poke Transfer, but anyways, it doesn't matter for why they made it. Some people just like them, some need to fill the Poke-Dex, or they just use them for battle. I chose Glaceon because it's my favorite evolution and it's ability, Ice Body is awesome.

Radlin
10th May 2011, 3:59 AM

You can't recieve it yet because the promotion hasn't been released yet, bit hopefully soon.

Exprima
10th May 2011, 5:35 AM
I missed the promotion by a day. ;~;

Lucas.G
10th May 2011, 6:06 PM
I made all the posible to get Espeon or Umbreon, and I got Espeon

xKatie0391
10th May 2011, 7:40 PM
I got Umbreon. I didn't really care which one I got so I just played through and ended up with Umbreon.

toawest1
10th May 2011, 8:09 PM
i think Espeon is the best because i like its ability

i hope i get a female and if i don't i will just trade off of pokebay

Wardek
10th May 2011, 8:31 PM
i think Espeon is the best because i like its ability

i hope i get a female and if i don't i will just trade off of pokebay

This is the 248th time i say this, DW EEVEELUTIONS CANT BE FEMALE. Geez.

Excitable Boy
10th May 2011, 8:44 PM

Can Dream World events be female?

Wardek
10th May 2011, 9:22 PM
Can Dream World events be female?

No, but they can if they were meant too, but there aren't any dream world events that are female yet, and there is a 99.99% chance that there won't be any Female DW Event. Though it's still unknown if the Pokemon Cafe events will be female or male, but as i said before, their most likely to be male.

toawest1
16th May 2011, 3:35 AM

yea i say that today and I'm mad.

is there any way to get a female DW eeveelution?

StarlightUmbreon
16th May 2011, 3:40 AM
I choose glaceon for strategic reasons, but if I got 2 the second one would be espeon ^_^

Excitable Boy
16th May 2011, 3:41 AM
No, but they can if they were meant too, but there aren't any dream world events that are female yet, and there is a 99.99% chance that there won't be any Female DW Event. Though it's still unknown if the Pokemon Cafe events will be female or male, but as i said before, their most likely to be male.

You know I was being sarcastic, right?

Miar
16th May 2011, 7:49 AM
After three offers for Jolteon, I got Umbreon and stuck with him. I don't mind. He's still a cool dark-type.

Ne0n-H!tch'd
16th May 2011, 8:14 AM
I have not played yet... But If I get the chance to... GLACEON!

Excitable Boy
16th May 2011, 8:14 AM
I have not played yet... But If I get the chance to... GLACEON!

You can't play it any more.