PDA

View Full Version : Candy Trade Shoppe~

Electricbluewolf
2nd May 2011, 8:32 PM
CLOSED
Until further notice

http://i53.*******.com/egwk6x.png
http://i53.*******.com/2wel7rt.gif

☞ Follow Serebii, Trading, and General Rules.
☞ I try hard not to trade hacks, please do the same to me.
☞ There must be a valid reason for trade back (E.g, if a pokemon were hacked)
☞ Please check my wants, but if you have nothing, then shot me up anything.
☞ I do not care if the pokemon you offer are EV/IV trained (Unless stated)
☞ I live in England (GMT+1)
☞ Please post here if you are interested and if the trade is a yay, PM me to organise stuff.
☞ Time: I will probably be on all week sept Wednesday/Thursdays and Saturdays.
☞ I will not be cross if a life situation comes up and you are unavailable to trade at the time we agreed, we can just trade again. I hope people are the same if I am late/need to change the time.
☞ Please leave feedback for me, through PM or VM, and I will quote it in here.
☞ Most of my shinies come from my other versions of the game: I only have 1 that is not mine (And it is hacked anyways, thank you GTS ¬¬)
☞ If you want to calculate IV/EV or whatever, I will give you their stats, only through PM (And please be careful as some pokemon I have trained)
☞ I don't mind if any of the pokemon are cloned, as long they are cloned off legit pokemon.
☞ Also, if you are interested in cloning some of my pokemon so you can clone more for your trades, PM me :]

http://i53.*******.com/2h5k0op.gif
http://i55.*******.com/909189.gif

☞ Please be aware, I prefer shiny for shiny trades.
;005; Lv.28 ♀, Careful Nature, Moves> Scratch, Fire Fang, Dragon Claw, Flamethrower. (Touched alot, RNG method)
;133; Lv. 1, ♂, Rash Nature and Lonely Nature Moves> Takle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand. UT RNG
;097; Lv.26, ♀, Calm Nature, Moves> Psybeam, Hypnosis, Disable, Confusion. Random.
;185; Lv.40, ♀ , Naughty Nature, Moves> Brick Break, Rock Smash, Rock Slide, Wood Hammer. Touched alot, Chained
;194; Lv.18, ♀ , Hasty Nature, Moves> Tail Whip, Mud Sport, Mud Shot, Slam. UT, Random
;279; Lv. 27, ♀ , Mild Nature, Moves> Water Gun, Supersonic, Wing attack, Defog. Touched alot, Random.
;130; Lv.32, ♂, Relaxed Nature, Moves> Whirlpool, Dragon Rage, Waterfall, Twister. Touched 2 levels, from HG/SS
;092; Lv.1, ♂, Modest, Moves> Hypnosis, Lick, Will-O-Wisp, UT RNG
;488; Lv.50, ♀, Timid Nature, Moves> Mist, Aurora Beam, Future Sight, Slash. UT, SR
;453; Lv.24, ♀, Rash Nature, Moves>Pursuit, Faint Attack, Revenge, Swagger. Along time taken to get it, met at Safari Zone.
;194; Lv.18, ♀, Hasty Nature, Moves> Tail Whip, Mud Sport, Mud Shot, Slam.
;280; Lv.4, ♀, Lonely Nature, Moves> Growl. Chained
;009; Lv.51, ♀, Gentle Nature, Moves>Rock Climb, Aqua Jet, Aqua Ring, Ice Beam. MM
;371; Lv.1, ♀, Naive Nature, Moves> Rage. MM

;426; Lv. 30, ♂, Relaxed Nature,Moves> Gust, Swallow, Fly, Stockplie. Soft reset, touched alot
;250; Lv.70, Impish Nature, Moves> Recover, Fire Blast, Fly, Swift. Soft reset, touched alot.
;484; Lv.100, Hardy Nature, Moves> Surf, Focus Blast, Ice Beam, Spacial Rend. Soft reset, touched alot.
(Please note, the last 3 are from ma japanese games)

These are my personal shinies, putting them up here for records, a few may be up for trade. If you just want to clone from these, just say.

;132; Lv.48, Jolly Nature, Moves>Transform (Duh?)
;468; Lv.45 , ♂ Modest Nature.
;038; Lv.20, ♀, Careful Nature.
;052; Lv.17, ♀, Impish Nature.
;263; Lv.5, ♀, Hardy Nature (Berry Fix)
;442; Lv.1, ♀, Quiet Nature.
;179; Lv.34, ♀, Lonely Nature.
;182; Lv.22, ♀, Flower, Bold Nature.

http://i54.*******.com/1z70mzs.gif

:surfpika: Lv.10, ♀, Hardy Nature, Moves> Volt Tackle, Surf, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave.(PKTOPIA)
;491; Lv.50, Jolly Nature, Moves> Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Nightmare, Hypnosis. (ALAMOS)
;492; Lv.50, Modest Nature, Moves> Seed Flare, Aromatherapy, Substitute, Energy Ball. (Movie 11)
;492; Lv.50, Mild Nature, Moves> Seed Flare, Aromatherapy, Substitute, Energy Ball (TRU)

http://i56.*******.com/15o89w7.gif

;144; Lv.50 UT
;145; Lv.50 UT
;146; Lv.88 Touched
;150; Lv.70 UT
;243; Lv.93 (Has a nickname, Touched)
;244; Lv.51 Touched
;245; Lv.100 Touched
;249; Lv.100 Touched-On hold
;250; Lv.70 (Shiny, touched)
;377; Lv.40 UT
;379; Lv.40 UT
;380; Lv.100 Touched alot
;381; Lv.35 UT
;480; Lv.50 UT
;481; Lv.51 Touched a bit
;482; Lv.50 UT
;483; Lv.71 Touched
;484; Lv.100 (Shiny, Touched)
;487; Lv.75 Touched
;488; Lv.53 Touched
;489; Lv.1 UT
;490; Lv.25 (Touched, was put in day care for breeding.)
;491; Lv 50 UT
;492; Lv.50 x2 (Event) UT

All this touching makes me sound like a sort of pokemon perv...Mmmmm, oddisshhhh

http://i52.*******.com/5a5i89.gif
Starters:
These will be Lv.1, hatched from an egg-I can try to get you a certain nature and what not, and you can also trade so you hatch the egg.
;001;
;004;
;007;
;155;
;158;
;255;
;390;
;393;

Items:
Fist Plate
Mind Plate
Dread Plate
Splash Plate
Stone Plate
Meadow Plate
Earth Plate
Flame Plate
Iron Plate
Zap Plate
Icicle Plate
Evolution stones
Magnet
Mystic Water
Spell Tag
Lustrous Orb
Wave Incense
Lax Incense
Lagging Tail
Life Orb
Razor Fang
Leftovers x2
Charcoal
Sea Incense
Zoom Lens
Shed Shell
Electirizer
Metal Coat x2
Exp.Share x2
Wide Lens
Scope Lens x2
Black Belt x2
Expert Belt
Power Anklet
Everstone
All Fossils
Up-Grade
Nevermeltice
Luck Incense
Rose Incense
Lucky Punch
Shell Bell
Poison Barb
Miracle Seed
Quick Powder x5
Dragon Scale
Soft Sand

http://i56.*******.com/2kr6ug.gif

Any nature, ev, etc:
None, atm.

Startes (Any nature, want these to breed myself):
Mudkip.

Shinies:
Lotad, Cherrim/Cherbi, Unknown (Preferably M), Regice, Regigigas, Clamperl, Glalie.

Legendaries:
Heatran.

You may offer any thing you think might be fair/I might like ^^

http://i53.*******.com/2m367vp.gif
The way it works is this: We trade, and you put feedback (Like A* trader, lovely person etc) There are three feedback options:
Postive: You were happy with my attitude and trade.
Neutral: You were ok with the trade, maybe you traded a pokemon you didn't really want to.
Negative: You hated the trade, or my attitude.
You give me feedback (Via PM or VM) and I put it in the right part. Simples. You can aslo choose to be anon with the quoting as well.

Postive: +9

Kentobu:
"'ElectricBlueWolf was a great trade partner. She responded to my request very quickly, and we were able to complete the trade very soon. The Phanpy I recieved is awesome and legit. I'll definitely check back for some more trades!"

Electricbluewolf is an Honest and fair trader, hope I'll trade with u soon ^_^

Another great trade!
Cheers ^^

Awesome trade! It was quick and all the pokes were right :) Was also great even though i didnt have the initial poke she wanted XD Thanks again for the trade!

Thanks for the trade, hope you have luck with the shop. Good monsters, friendly, and prompt responses helped my opinion grow.

Another great trade with Electricbluewolf! =D

fast, easy trade. Electricbluewolf is a pleasure to work with

Good trader!

Thanks for another great trade! Looking forward to more trades with you :D

Neutral: +0
None yet
Negative: +0
None yet
Yes, I did steal this idea of ebay-and why is everyone stealing the idea off me?

NEW SPANKING IDEA:

Alot of people advertise in their sigs a link to their shops, so people can click on it can browse. Well this space is like that! VM or PM me if you want me to put a link to your shop in here. It will include the title of your shop, with an attached link to it :]. I can only advertise 7 shops at a time (And have the right to remove the links for whatever reason). I don't want anything it return (Well, maybe if you can do the same for me in your shop ^^) Just giving peeps a chance with trading~

Friend Codes:

Pearl: 2020 4630 1016 (Name: Meg)
Black: 2150 8380 9333 (Name: Meg)
Heart Gold:

Any questions, just PM or VM me, Thank you~
Credit: To the amazing Sweet May (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=514700) for the shop banner and 'shinies', 'legendaires' and 'events' blinkie.

Richard__93
5th May 2011, 10:58 PM
Have a latios, would like any UT legends with good natures if possible

PopPrincess_Lyra
6th May 2011, 12:24 AM
I have a Lv 49 Garchomp..maybe train my baby Gible to Gabite, Lv 16 Mime Jr, Hippowdon (Not shore what level and its from GTS), Wingull, Medicham and Goldeen.. will you mind trading any for your Manaphy, Jirachi, Shaymin, Latias, or Deoxys?

I don't mind about UT or EV's

Kentobu
6th May 2011, 3:41 PM
I do have a ;118;Goldeen that I would be willing to trade. It is level 15. It has a calm nature, with the Swift Swim ability. I'd be willing to nickname it anything you'd like before the trade. I'm really looking for any level of Phanpy or Donphan that you would see fit. Thanks.

KiwiDude
6th May 2011, 3:50 PM
Looking for -
The Regis
Azelf
Uxie
Offering -
Hall of Origin Arceus
Roaming Latios (UT, and Lv. 36)
Check my shop for more wants/haves

thanks and good luck with your shop ^^

Electricbluewolf
6th May 2011, 4:10 PM
I do have a ;118;Goldeen that I would be willing to trade. It is level 15. It has a calm nature, with the Swift Swim ability. I'd be willing to nickname it anything you'd like before the trade. I'm really looking for any level of Phanpy or Donphan that you would see fit. Thanks.

I can help you there ^^
I have a handful Donphan/Phanpys from heart gold.

I have a Lv 49 Garchomp..maybe train my baby Gible to Gabite, Lv 16 Mime Jr, Hippowdon (Not shore what level and its from GTS), Wingull, Medicham and Goldeen.. will you mind trading any for your Manaphy, Jirachi, Shaymin, Latias, or Deoxys?

I don't mind about UT or EV's

Hmmm, I'm not sure if Man, Jir, Shay or Latias are worth it (Sorry if I sound mean) Also, I did a hack check on the Deoxys, and it was hacked, so it has been taken off.

Looking for -
The Regis
Azelf
Uxie
Offering -
Hall of Origin Arceus
Roaming Latios (UT, and Lv. 36)
Check my shop for more wants/haves

thanks and good luck with your shop ^^

Thank you ^^
I'm interesed in the Latios-I'll check your shop for stuffs (Though I'm willing to trade stuffs you mentioned)

KiwiDude
6th May 2011, 4:20 PM
Thank you ^^
I'm interesed in the Latios-I'll check your shop for stuffs (Though I'm willing to trade stuffs you mentioned)

Will you offer Multiple Legends for an UT Latios?
please check my want list at my shop

Meowth City
6th May 2011, 4:22 PM
Hi, I am very interested in your Shaymin and Jirachi.
If you're very patient with me, I can try to MM for a shiny Surskit/Mareep
Or SR for a shiny Kanto, Hoenn or Sinnoh starter (Using LG, Ruby, Pearl) with your OT.
I would offer multiple shinies for both events, but this would require a LOT of patience. If this is OK with you, let me know via PM and I'll get started on your requests. Thanks.

Kentobu
6th May 2011, 4:40 PM
Your Donphan sounds great to me, Is there anything special you'd like me to nickname the Goldeen for you?

Electricbluewolf
6th May 2011, 4:48 PM
Will you offer Multiple Legends for an UT Latios?
please check my want list at my shop

I can offer you the 3(uxie mesprirt and maybe the other one, who I always forget >.<)

Hi, I am very interested in your Shaymin and Jirachi.
If you're very patient with me, I can try to MM for a shiny Surskit/Mareep
Or SR for a shiny Kanto, Hoenn or Sinnoh starter (Using LG, Ruby, Pearl) with your OT.
I would offer multiple shinies for both events, but this would require a LOT of patience. If this is OK with you, let me know via PM and I'll get started on your requests. Thanks.

The Shaymin is on discussion with somebody else atm, but I'm happy to wait for shinies (yum).

Your Donphan sounds great to me, Is there anything special you'd like me to nickname the Goldeen for you?

Haha, anything. Mr.Fish?

________
Update!:
Added another shiny~
Added 4 more legedenaries~

KiwiDude
6th May 2011, 4:53 PM
Deal!
UT Latios for Uxie Mesprit and Azelf

do you want the Latios to be Infected w/Pokerus?

My FC is in my sig, PM/VM when you are ready

Electricbluewolf
6th May 2011, 4:59 PM
Deal!
UT Latios for Uxie Mesprit and Azelf

do you want the Latios to be Infected w/Pokerus?

My FC is in my sig, PM/VM when you are ready

OK ^^
Errr, yes sure ^^ I need more pokemon with pokerus.

Ok, I have to finish another trade, so I will VM you ^^

Meowth City
6th May 2011, 5:02 PM
The Shaymin is on discussion with somebody else atm, but I'm happy to wait for shinies (yum).

OK, how about the Jirachi then?
How many shinies would you want for it?

KiwiDude
6th May 2011, 5:16 PM
OK ^^
Errr, yes sure ^^ I need more pokemon with pokerus.

Ok, I have to finish another trade, so I will VM you ^^

and don't forget to check out my shop (reply, rate etc)

Electricbluewolf
6th May 2011, 5:18 PM
OK, how about the Jirachi then?
How many shinies would you want for it?

I'm just going to check if that Jirachi is hacked, as it says met on a route >.< Sorry about this! If it is hacked, I can't offer you anything :(

KiwiDude
6th May 2011, 5:31 PM
Electricbluewolf is an Honest and fair trader, hope I'll trade with u soon ^_^

KiwiDude
6th May 2011, 7:19 PM
I have an UT Hall of Origin Arceus for trade ^^

my wants are in my Shop

Electricbluewolf
7th May 2011, 11:28 AM
I'm just going to check if that Jirachi is hacked, as it says met on a route >.< Sorry about this! If it is hacked, I can't offer you anything :(

Sorry meowth_city, but that Jirachi is hacked, so it is not for trade. Sorry :(

____
Update~
More wants added.
1 Pokemon taken off.

KiwiDude
7th May 2011, 7:34 PM
I have
HoO Arceus
SMR2010 Jirachi
FALL2011 Mew
Shiny male Lv. 57 Torterra
Shiny female Floatzle nickname "Shiny"

looking for
Cresselia
Event Shaymin
Shiny Palkia (only if it has its Orb)

check out my (updated) shop for more needs/haves
thx ^^

Epicpokemonprotecter
7th May 2011, 8:44 PM
Hi I am looking at your Lv. 30, ♂, Relaxed Nature,Moves> Gust, Swallow, Fly, Stockplie.
I have a shiny scizor ( on my White). If you can't trade on BW I understand. Live in GMT -4

If U Seek Amy
9th May 2011, 12:40 AM
I am interested in your shiny ;133; Lv. 1, ♂, Rash Nature, Moves> Takle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand. I can offer a shiny BT Metagross or UT shiny Mareep.

Zeb
9th May 2011, 3:01 AM
Shiny ambipom for shiny charmeleon, pm me if intrested, thanks.

KiwiDude
9th May 2011, 7:14 PM
Interested in your Surfing Pikachu/Regis/Lake Guardians
Post your Offer in my shop (be reasonable)
Cheers!

Electricbluewolf
9th May 2011, 7:18 PM
Hi I am looking at your Lv. 30, ♂, Relaxed Nature,Moves> Gust, Swallow, Fly, Stockplie.
I have a shiny scizor ( on my White). If you can't trade on BW I understand. Live in GMT -4

Sorry, all my shinies are 4th gen atm, not really planning on putting them on Black. Sorry :[

I am interested in your shiny ;133; Lv. 1, ♂, Rash Nature, Moves> Takle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand. I can offer a shiny BT Metagross or UT shiny Mareep.

Well, I'm going to get a shiny mareep soon, so I don't really need offers on that atm ^^

Shiny ambipom for shiny charmeleon, pm me if intrested, thanks.

No thank you, don't really like ambipom~

Electricbluewolf
11th May 2011, 4:21 PM
BUMP AND UPDATE:

Level of Legendaries.
Wants.

KiwiDude
11th May 2011, 8:45 PM
Another great trade!
Cheers ^^

\Mightyena/
12th May 2011, 4:25 AM
All I ask for is a chimchar egg, or a chimchar lvl 1. I'm sorry but I have nothing on your wants list. It would be great if you could help me.

Filipasian1423
12th May 2011, 3:52 PM
Awesome trade! It was quick and all the pokes were right :) Was also great even though i didnt have the initial poke she wanted XD Thanks again for the trade!

menonabhi123
12th May 2011, 5:05 PM
Hey im interested in ur modest shaymin(which event?) ,darkrai and shiny ho oh. Would u be interested in any legends from my sig,except for jirachi cause its on hold.i have a tru arceus.

sheppsea
12th May 2011, 5:21 PM
Hi,

I'm interested in your Manaphy; would you be willing to trade it for one of the legends in my signature? I can also offer some of the breedable ones you need to complete Pearl if you prefer!

Thanks!

Electricbluewolf
13th May 2011, 8:30 PM
Hey im interested in ur modest shaymin(which event?) ,darkrai and shiny ho oh. Would u be interested in any legends from my sig,except for jirachi cause its on hold.i have a tru arceus.

Well, atm, there are talks about an arceus for trade, so I'm turning down offers for now. Sorry :[

Hi,

I'm interested in your Manaphy; would you be willing to trade it for one of the legends in my signature? I can also offer some of the breedable ones you need to complete Pearl if you prefer!

Thanks!

Sorry, I have all the ledegaries you have :[ Sorry~

_________
Update!
Shinines taken off, put on.

Bunface
13th May 2011, 8:32 PM
We still need to do those trades! ^_^ Only I have a Croagunk now, so I'd like a Glameow instead. :D

sheppsea
13th May 2011, 8:39 PM
Sorry, I have all the ledegaries you have :[ Sorry~

No worries - knew it was a long shot! :-)

Electricbluewolf
13th May 2011, 8:40 PM
We still need to do those trades! ^_^ Only I have a Croagunk now, so I'd like a Glameow instead. :D

Ok ^^ Im online now, so meet you in the wifi zonneeee :]

Persheis
14th May 2011, 1:43 AM
Hello there!
Is your Modest Shaymin listed in events legal?
Is it UT?
Is it the TRU one?

If it's legal, UT and from TRU, would you be willing to trade it for an UT Shiny Rotom or UT Shiny Vulpix?

Electricbluewolf
14th May 2011, 2:11 PM
Hello there!
Is your Modest Shaymin listed in events legal?
Is it UT?
Is it the TRU one?

If it's legal, UT and from TRU, would you be willing to trade it for an UT Shiny Rotom or UT Shiny Vulpix?

All my pokemon up for offer are legit, it is ut, and I don't know if it's TRU, I never really found out what this meant.

Oh, I don't need a vulpix anymore, and there are some negoations for a shiny rotom. Sorry :[

Mewtwo152
14th May 2011, 5:14 PM
Thanks for the trade, hope you have luck with the shop. Good monsters, friendly, and prompt responses helped my opinion grow.

Persheis
15th May 2011, 2:42 AM
All my pokemon up for offer are legit, it is ut, and I don't know if it's TRU, I never really found out what this meant.

Oh, I don't need a vulpix anymore, and there are some negoations for a shiny rotom. Sorry :[

TRU means it's from a Toys 'r Us giveaway. You know it's TRU if it's OT is TRU.

I can offer you a shiny Oddish or shiny Mareep, then. Would it be ok?

Electricbluewolf
15th May 2011, 11:59 AM
TRU means it's from a Toys 'r Us giveaway. You know it's TRU if it's OT is TRU.

I can offer you a shiny Oddish or shiny Mareep, then. Would it be ok?

Ohhh righttttt, no it's not a TRU one, it's Movie11.

menonabhi123
15th May 2011, 12:29 PM
hey did u get the arceus or are u still looking for one?. also i have heatran.

Electricbluewolf
15th May 2011, 2:10 PM
hey did u get the arceus or are u still looking for one?. also i have heatran.

I currently have pending offers with Arceus, and I have a Heatran now ^^

Persheis
15th May 2011, 2:40 PM
Ohhh righttttt, no it's not a TRU one, it's Movie11.

Hmm... nice!
I want it!
:D

Which shiny do you want?

PhearWalker
15th May 2011, 4:07 PM
Hi, good looking shop, really drew me in. Anywho, I want Shaymin, Azelf and your Latis, I have shiny Mareep and oddish, Shiny SR Ho-oh and Oblivia heatran pm me if you're interested. Thanks!

Filipasian1423
15th May 2011, 6:36 PM
Hey for the movie11 shaymin i can offer you a shiny heatran :)

thekorean
15th May 2011, 7:11 PM
Can I borrow your Charmeleon? I have no intention of keeping it. I want to breed it.

Willing to give Phione egg, or Masterball or fossil pokemons except Skull Fossil. Or Evolution Stones except Dawn and Dusk.

addysdaddy
15th May 2011, 7:56 PM
I am highly interested in your:
shiny lapras
shiny nosepass
shiny delibird
shiny sudowoodu

I am interested in cloning a copy for me and giving you back the original plus six pokes of your choice.

I can offer all that is in my sig and I have a few different Event Arceus. Please contact me via PM if you are interested.

Electricbluewolf
15th May 2011, 9:03 PM
Hi, good looking shop, really drew me in. Anywho, I want Shaymin, Azelf and your Latis, I have shiny Mareep and oddish, Shiny SR Ho-oh and Oblivia heatran pm me if you're interested. Thanks!

Thanks, I like candy.
I'm most interested in the shiny oddish, maybe azelf, did you mean latias or latios?

Hey for the movie11 shaymin i can offer you a shiny heatran :)

^^-well I already have a heatran now~

Can I borrow your Charmeleon? I have no intention of keeping it. I want to breed it.

Willing to give Phione egg, or Masterball or fossil pokemons except Skull Fossil. Or Evolution Stones except Dawn and Dusk.

Well I have a the items you've listed, and atm it is loaned to my brother for breeding proposes :]

I am highly interested in your:
shiny lapras
shiny nosepass
shiny delibird
shiny sudowoodu

I am interested in cloning a copy for me and giving you back the original plus six pokes of your choice.

I can offer all that is in my sig and I have a few different Event Arceus. Please contact me via PM if you are interested.

I am interested -Pming-

PhearWalker
15th May 2011, 9:04 PM
both, and I have plenty others to offer

Filipasian1423
15th May 2011, 9:06 PM
Okay shiny cresselia then?

Electricbluewolf
15th May 2011, 9:17 PM
both, and I have plenty others to offer

What would you trade for azelf and latioes then? ^^

Okay shiny cresselia then?

Ohhh, that's very tempting, hold that cresselia for me, I have to go check if my brother has got a shaymin I can have.

PhearWalker
15th May 2011, 9:21 PM
I'll post a list in a minute

Filipasian1423
15th May 2011, 9:23 PM
Okay :) Been looking for a movie shaymin forever so hopefully you have it :)

Electricbluewolf
15th May 2011, 9:33 PM
I'll post a list in a minute

Ok ^^

Okay :) Been looking for a movie shaymin forever so hopefully you have it :)

I'll have to check tomorrow as he isn't picking up his phone, though he should have one ^^

Filipasian1423
15th May 2011, 9:36 PM
Okay that's fine :)

PhearWalker
15th May 2011, 9:38 PM
UT FAL2010 Mew
UT OBLIVIA Heatran
Shiny roaming beasts
UT jeremy gengar
and a bunch of other shinies

Electricbluewolf
15th May 2011, 9:40 PM
UT FAL2010 Mew
UT OBLIVIA Heatran
Shiny roaming beasts
UT jeremy gengar
and a bunch of other shinies

I like the sound of the jeremy gengar, what other shinies? (sorry for all the questions!)

PhearWalker
15th May 2011, 9:41 PM
UT Jolly Aerodactyl, and too many to list

Electricbluewolf
15th May 2011, 9:47 PM
UT Jolly Aerodactyl, and too many to list

Oh, I like Shiny Aerodactyl-so latios and azelf for them (I can add items if wanted)

PhearWalker
15th May 2011, 9:50 PM
Jeremy Gengar is really hard to get... I'll need three of my wants, and I'll throw in items and other pokes

Electricbluewolf
15th May 2011, 9:57 PM
Jeremy Gengar is really hard to get... I'll need three of my wants, and I'll throw in items and other pokes

Hmm, well the other thing you want is the shaymin, but I'm getting one for someone else. Forget the Jermemy Gengar ^^

Oh I forgot about the shiny oddish! Shiny oddish and aerodactyl, you can add any shinies you don't want/ to offer if you want~

Persheis
15th May 2011, 10:27 PM
Hoping you still have the Shaymin:

Male Shiny Surskit UT
Rash
Alert to Sounds
Outstanding potential.
Confirmed 31 IV's in Speed and Sp.Def

^^

Electricbluewolf
16th May 2011, 4:28 PM
Hoping you still have the Shaymin:

Male Shiny Surskit UT
Rash
Alert to Sounds
Outstanding potential.
Confirmed 31 IV's in Speed and Sp.Def

^^

Well, I'm kinda trading it with someone else :[ So sorry :[ Though if there is anything else you're interested in, please tell :)

Azraelgt
16th May 2011, 5:05 PM
Hello Electricbluewolf, nice meeting you, if you are still looking for a Gabite i could breed you one Gible from Pearl with the desired nature. and lvl it to a Gabite. I'm looking for an Adamant Charmander lvl 1 let me know if the trade sounds fair.

Electricbluewolf
16th May 2011, 6:49 PM
Hello Electricbluewolf, nice meeting you, if you are still looking for a Gabite i could breed you one Gible from Pearl with the desired nature. and lvl it to a Gabite. I'm looking for an Adamant Charmander lvl 1 let me know if the trade sounds fair.

Hey there, nice to meet you too ^^
I could get you a level 1 admant charmander, but it might take a little while (not to long though) For the gabite thing, I really don't mind what nature ^^

Azraelgt
16th May 2011, 7:17 PM
sure thing, ill start breeding one with dragon breath for you thanks ^^

Electricbluewolf
17th May 2011, 4:45 PM
sure thing, ill start breeding one with dragon breath for you thanks ^^

Ok, thank you ^^
I'll breed it with dragon claw (I think that is the one anyways)

menonabhi123
17th May 2011, 5:20 PM
hey wud u be intwrested in any of the offers from my sig?im interested in modest shaymin and the darkrai.

Electricbluewolf
17th May 2011, 8:06 PM
hey wud u be intwrested in any of the offers from my sig?im interested in modest shaymin and the darkrai.

Well the shaymin I am trading, and which darkrai?

IMPORTANT NOTICE EVERYONE WHO IS THINKING OF TRADING WITH ME SHOULD READ:

My brother is probably going to change the wi-fi settings back to WAP (or WPA, whichever it is) This means I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TRADE. I want to clear any trades up, and if you want to quickly trade, then sort it out!
This shop will probably be closed when the wif-fi changes, but when I get a wi-fi adapter, I will re-open a fresh one ^_^

Azraelgt
17th May 2011, 8:36 PM
hey electric the gabite is ready >.> nasty temper they have, it bit my gardevoir several times... any requests for a nickname?i

Electricbluewolf
17th May 2011, 8:48 PM
hey electric the gabite is ready >.> nasty temper they have, it bit my gardevoir several times... any requests for a nickname?i

Haha, naah, just give it a nickname you would like or soemthing.
I have you your admant charmander- it's still in it's egg.
My FC: 2020 4630 1016

Azraelgt
17th May 2011, 8:48 PM

Filipasian1423
18th May 2011, 7:40 AM
Another great trade with Electricbluewolf! =D

Electricbluewolf
19th May 2011, 4:13 PM
Another important notice:
My brother did change the signal to wap/wpa, but it didn't make a differnce. He changed it back so I can still trade ^_^ Also, the plant plot was blocking the signal, we moved it, so now it is stronger ^^ Huzzah!

KiwiDude
19th May 2011, 4:47 PM
Another important notice:
My brother did change the signal to wap/wpa, but it didn't make a differnce. He changed it back so I can still trade ^_^ Also, the plant plot was blocking the signal, we moved it, so now it is stronger ^^ Huzzah!

Hurray XD

What do you want for your UT Shiny Rash Eevee?
(Offers @ my shop, plz be reasonable)

sheppsea
19th May 2011, 8:24 PM
Hi there,

I'm enquiring about your Manaphy again I'm afraid! Would you be willing to trade a Pikachu colour Pichu (the one that unlocks the HG/SS spikey eared Pichu event)?

Cheers

PokemonAndDBZ
19th May 2011, 10:01 PM
I am interested in all of your events. these are the events and shinies im willing to trade for them pm if interested.

;151; UT MYSTRY Mew
;151; UT FAL2010 Mew
;385; UT SMR2010 Jirachi
;251; UT WIN2011 Celebi
;251; UT Ageto Celebi (Shiny)
;172; UT SPR2010 Pichu
;172; UT FRU2010 Pichu
;172; UT GAMESTP Pichu
;243; UT GAMESTP Raikou
;245; UT WIN2011 Suicune
;244; WIN2011 Entei
;486; UT TRU Regigigas
;491; UT Movie 7 Darkrai
;263; UT Berry Fix Zigzagoon
:610: UT Iris’s Axew (GEN V)

;131; UT Lapras
;233; UT Porygon2
;359; UT Absol
;280; UT Ralts
;374; UT Beldum
;100; UT Voltorb
;096; UT Drowsee
;251; UT Ageto Celebi
;006; Charizard
;244; Japanese Entei (questionably legit)

Electricbluewolf
20th May 2011, 7:30 PM
Hurray XD

What do you want for your UT Shiny Rash Eevee?
(Offers @ my shop, plz be reasonable)

The Eevee is being discussed by another persons for trades amt, so atm it's not for trade. If that makes sense.

Hi there,

I'm enquiring about your Manaphy again I'm afraid! Would you be willing to trade a Pikachu colour Pichu (the one that unlocks the HG/SS spikey eared Pichu event)?

Cheers

I've already got the pikachu, sorry :[

I am interested in all of your events. these are the events and shinies im willing to trade for them pm if interested.

;151; UT MYSTRY Mew
;151; UT FAL2010 Mew
;385; UT SMR2010 Jirachi
;251; UT WIN2011 Celebi
;251; UT Ageto Celebi (Shiny)
;172; UT SPR2010 Pichu
;172; UT FRU2010 Pichu
;172; UT GAMESTP Pichu
;243; UT GAMESTP Raikou
;245; UT WIN2011 Suicune
;244; WIN2011 Entei
;486; UT TRU Regigigas
;491; UT Movie 7 Darkrai
;263; UT Berry Fix Zigzagoon
:610: UT Iris’s Axew (GEN V)

;131; UT Lapras
;233; UT Porygon2
;359; UT Absol
;280; UT Ralts
;374; UT Beldum
;100; UT Voltorb
;096; UT Drowsee
;251; UT Ageto Celebi
;006; Charizard
;244; Japanese Entei (questionably legit)

I'm very interested in your Berry Fix Zigzagoon and your shiny drowsee, i'll Pm you ^^

Electricbluewolf
21st May 2011, 7:49 PM
____
Updates!
Added/Took off Legendaries
Put alot more shiny wants on :]

Persheis
22nd May 2011, 6:01 AM
____
Updates!
Added/Took off Legendaries
Put alot more shiny wants on :]

I'm back again!
Hey, do you still have the Modest UT Shaymin?
I can offer you a shiny Unown or Surskit.
Pick the one you want and PM me, ok?

PokemonAndDBZ
22nd May 2011, 8:33 PM

Cloudchild75
22nd May 2011, 8:46 PM
Good trader!

Electricbluewolf
23rd May 2011, 3:31 PM

Good trader!

Thank you guys ^^

____
Updates:
Feedback added.
Starters and starter wants
Items
Change of rules.

PhearWalker
23rd May 2011, 7:37 PM
what are the natures on your suicune and Azelf, I can offer you a TRU Arceus if the nature apeals to me, + I can clone your modest shaymin, and pass you back two copies if you want

Electricbluewolf
23rd May 2011, 8:05 PM
what are the natures on your suicune and Azelf, I can offer you a TRU Arceus if the nature apeals to me, + I can clone your modest shaymin, and pass you back two copies if you want

Azelf:
Careful
144/143/82/123/94/123 (I like it as it has a 123 twice! So simple)

Suicune:
Rash
325/195/252/231/233/190

I have negotiations for Areceus atm, so might not need one.

Shaymin cloning sounds good ^^

PhearWalker
23rd May 2011, 8:14 PM
How about Oblivia heatran?

Artemys42
23rd May 2011, 10:27 PM
Do you have a Cyndaquil for trade? I've been trying all day trying to get one. If you do, just pm me and we can set up the deal.

Electricbluewolf
24th May 2011, 3:56 PM
How about Oblivia heatran?

Dang, I don't need a heatran (Sorry for being so awkard >.<)

Do you have a Cyndaquil for trade? I've been trying all day trying to get one. If you do, just pm me and we can set up the deal.

I do have one for trade, I will PM you ^_^

distroflives
24th May 2011, 11:06 PM
Would you be willing to trade a Totodile for a Chikorita, please?

Electricbluewolf
25th May 2011, 3:39 PM
Would you be willing to trade a Totodile for a Chikorita, please?

Of course ^^ Pmed~

Pokémon Trainer Xande
25th May 2011, 8:07 PM
Hey, can I have a Cyndaquil and a Totodile? I offer Mudkip and Turtwig.

PhearWalker
25th May 2011, 11:28 PM
How about an Adamant Gabite for Suicune + I clone your Shaymin?

Crimson-Wolf
26th May 2011, 4:14 PM
Do you have an UT Timid Latios? Preferably with good IV's.

Electricbluewolf
27th May 2011, 3:34 PM
How about an Adamant Gabite for Suicune + I clone your Shaymin?

Sorry, I don't need a bagite anymore, got one ^^

Do you have an UT Timid Latios? Preferably with good IV's.

I don't think it is Timid, and it is Lv.100 :L

Crimson-Wolf
27th May 2011, 3:47 PM
Dont worry about the latios anymore, i found one :) but thanks for checking.

Electricbluewolf
29th May 2011, 4:55 PM
***Le bump~***

Persheis
29th May 2011, 5:00 PM
T.T
When will your Shaymin be available for trade? xD
I want it! :D

Electricbluewolf
30th May 2011, 11:37 AM
T.T
When will your Shaymin be available for trade? xD
I want it! :D

Well, I am going to get it cloned first (so I have a spare few) When that is done, I'll VM you ^^

nibori
30th May 2011, 2:45 PM
Hey, I have a chikorita i can trade for a torchic.

zoe95
30th May 2011, 4:11 PM
SHAYMIN Lv.50, Mild Nature, Moves> Seed Flare, Aromatherapy, Substitute, Energy Ball (TRU). i could give you space center DEOXYS
SHINY HO-OH Lv.70, Impish Nature, Moves> Recover, Fire Blast, Fly, Swift. Soft reset, touched alot. i could give you a NewMoon Island SHINY DARKRAI

Electricbluewolf
30th May 2011, 6:40 PM
Hey, I have a chikorita i can trade for a torchic.

Ok ^^ PM me when you can trade. Would you like any nature?

SHAYMIN Lv.50, Mild Nature, Moves> Seed Flare, Aromatherapy, Substitute, Energy Ball (TRU). i could give you space center DEOXYS
SHINY HO-OH Lv.70, Impish Nature, Moves> Recover, Fire Blast, Fly, Swift. Soft reset, touched alot. i could give you a NewMoon Island SHINY DARKRAI

VM'd ^^

KiwiDude
30th May 2011, 6:44 PM
Interested in your UT Shiny Eevee

I have every Starter
Check my shop for other offers

Thanks

zoe95
30th May 2011, 10:28 PM
what can i offer you for the SHINY HO-OH Lv.70, Impish Nature, Moves> Recover, Fire Blast, Fly, Swift. Soft reset, touched alot???could you check out my signature?maybe you'll find something interesting. so for the TRUE Shaymin i'll give you my space center deoxys, deal?my fc is on my sig too,yours?

Electricbluewolf
31st May 2011, 6:17 PM
Interested in your UT Shiny Eevee

I have every Starter
Check my shop for other offers

Thanks

Eevee is in negotations at the minute ^^

what can i offer you for the SHINY HO-OH Lv.70, Impish Nature, Moves> Recover, Fire Blast, Fly, Swift. Soft reset, touched alot???could you check out my signature?maybe you'll find something interesting. so for the TRUE Shaymin i'll give you my space center deoxys, deal?my fc is on my sig too,yours?

You can offer anything you think is reso-n-able. ^^
I think I VM'd you my FC code :]

manossspip
1st June 2011, 2:48 PM
i can trade you a shiny level 100 crobat for your shiny charmeleon.if you want to trade pm me.my heart gold fc:4770 2642 0471

Kyurem999
1st June 2011, 5:24 PM
Can i have Event Darkrai i can give you a Virizion lv100 for it?

zoe95
2nd June 2011, 11:38 AM
Hi can we trade the space c deoxys for tru shaymin now?

Electricbluewolf
2nd June 2011, 4:07 PM
i can trade you a shiny level 100 crobat for your shiny charmeleon.if you want to trade pm me.my heart gold fc:4770 2642 0471

Hmm, well I have a shiny zubat which I'm training atm, so shiny vrobat is no-need for ^^

Can i have Event Darkrai i can give you a Virizion lv100 for it?

And which event darkrai? Plus, this is for 4th gen, not 5th.

Hi can we trade the space c deoxys for tru shaymin now?

This nicely links into my:

Small Notice:

Having trouble with the tinernet box atm, and it will be sorted out tomorrow, but today, I'm on my ipad, as I my ds won't pick up the wi-fi signals. However, trade offers will still be accepted/etc ^^

KiwiDude
2nd June 2011, 4:25 PM
These are my personal shinies, putting them up here for records, a few may be up for trade, but maybe not

Which of your Personal Shinies are for trade?
I'm interested in your Secret Shiny ^^ PM me

manossspip
2nd June 2011, 6:11 PM
i also have a shiny level 25 roselia.wanna trade it for charmeleon?

Filipasian1423
3rd June 2011, 11:18 PM
Thanks for another great trade! Looking forward to more trades with you :D

Electricbluewolf
6th June 2011, 7:22 PM
Giving this a Kik up the kaboodle :3

KiwiDude
6th June 2011, 7:28 PM
Interested in your -

Shiny UT Eevee
UT Modest Movie Shaymin (let me know when its for trade)
and your Secret Shiny! (PM me)

Offers (as always) are at my shop
Cheers

chocoboy
10th June 2011, 10:11 PM
I can give you a shiny golbat, and if you want, wingull + the starters. I'm interested in your ALAMOS darkrai.
I do have some events. Could you pm me?

DJT
12th June 2011, 4:12 PM
Could I offer a lv.1 UT Treeko and a lv.1 UT Mudkip
for a lv.1 UT Chimchar and a lv. UT Cyndaquil?

Seph0n
25th June 2011, 6:27 PM
I have some Wingulls for you to complete your Dex, if you still need. If so, I'd love to trade for some breeded starters. :)

diesel135
25th June 2011, 6:42 PM
Hi i am interested in shiny gastly modest.
Would you trade it for an ut jap. shiny deoxys lvl 30.

Esppie
25th June 2011, 7:12 PM
interested in shiny cress if ut and surf pikachu will trade very rare shiny wishmkr jirachi for both of them it is lvl 70 and hasty nature

zac4564
25th June 2011, 7:33 PM
Interested in your shiny meowth, I will give you a shiny spiritomb for it.

Electricbluewolf
30th May 2012, 6:18 PM
Oh wow.
Bump this, pokemon are still on offer n_n

Ezek
31st May 2012, 12:01 AM
I have a shiny spirtomb you may want. Also i can breed you treeko and turtwig. Also i have regice and heatran.

Electricbluewolf
31st May 2012, 5:45 PM
I have a shiny spirtomb you may want. Also i can breed you treeko and turtwig. Also i have regice and heatran.

I'm interested in that Regice- I have a shiny Spirtomb n_n

flclfool
31st May 2012, 10:26 PM
I would be interested in a life orb if you still have one on hand. What would be a reasonable trade?

Seven Years of Letters
1st June 2012, 2:11 AM
Hey, would you be interested in a L. Storm, L. Seed Treecko [either gender. I can also try guaranteeing some natures, the more common ones to be more specific]? Tell me what else I should add so I'll have one of these beautiful Shaymins you've got there, or just tell me what items you agree to offer for it [I might also be interested in some of these] :)

ZiR
1st June 2012, 2:20 AM
These are some shinies that I have to trade:

Dratini lvl:1 Rash
Bulbasaur lvl:1 Modest
Charmander lvl:1 Adamant
Charmander lvl:1 Naïve
Cyndaquil lvl:1 Careful
Gastly lvl:1 Timid
Machop lvl:1 Rash
Bagon lvl:1 Impish
Chikorita lvl:1 Calm

I'm interested in your following shinies:

Houndor lvl:1 Timid
Gastly lvl:1 Modest
Meowth lvl:17 Impish
Cresselia lvl:50 Timid*

Not sure if your list is updated, but if you have anything else to offer and could send me a PM, I can provide you a list with more pokemons of my shiny collection.

Ps: For this shiny Cresselia I can offer a shiny Mew.

Civet
1st June 2012, 2:32 AM
Interested in your Shiny Gastly lvl 1 Modest, I have a shiny win2011 UT legit Raikou, MYSTRY Mew lvl 15 touched. i can give you all these also treeko, Mudkip, Turtwig.

Electricbluewolf
2nd June 2012, 7:41 PM
I would be interested in a life orb if you still have one on hand. What would be a reasonable trade?

I have no idea for items. If you have an offer, just say :P

Hey, would you be interested in a L. Storm, L. Seed Treecko [either gender. I can also try guaranteeing some natures, the more common ones to be more specific]? Tell me what else I should add so I'll have one of these beautiful Shaymins you've got there, or just tell me what items you agree to offer for it [I might also be interested in some of these] :)

I'm not a big fan of Treecko (So sorry >.<)

These are some shinies that I have to trade:

Dratini lvl:1 Rash
Bulbasaur lvl:1 Modest
Charmander lvl:1 Adamant
Charmander lvl:1 Naïve
Cyndaquil lvl:1 Careful
Gastly lvl:1 Timid
Machop lvl:1 Rash
Bagon lvl:1 Impish
Chikorita lvl:1 Calm

I'm interested in your following shinies:

Houndor lvl:1 Timid
Gastly lvl:1 Modest
Meowth lvl:17 Impish
Cresselia lvl:50 Timid*

Not sure if your list is updated, but if you have anything else to offer and could send me a PM, I can provide you a list with more pokemons of my shiny collection.

Ps: For this shiny Cresselia I can offer a shiny Mew.

I'm not sure if I'm interested in any of those (Feel bad now)

Interested in your Shiny Gastly lvl 1 Modest, I have a shiny win2011 UT legit Raikou, MYSTRY Mew lvl 15 touched. i can give you all these also treeko, Mudkip, Turtwig.

I actually have both of those legendaries XD

ZiR
2nd June 2012, 9:26 PM
I actually do have more shinies, these are the "ready to trade".

I have to offer these too:
Eevee - Lonely - Lvl:1
Togekiss - Quirky - Lv:72
Vulpix - Lax/Serious - Lv::1
Squirtle - Hardy - Lv:1
Porygon - Timid - Lv:16
Psyduck - Hasty - Lv:20
Zubat - Docile - Lv:18
Shinx - Calm/Bold - Lv:5
Chimchar - Rash - Lv:1
Smoochum - Impish - Lv:1
Cranidos - Rash - Lv:1
Bonsly - Careful - Lv:22

*Groudon - Sassy - Lv:62

I do have a few more, if none of these offers got your attention.

*This Groudon I'm willing to trade for your shiny Cresselia

Civet
6th June 2012, 1:19 PM
I can give you a mudkip for your electirizer if you wanna trade.

JamesCrossen
10th June 2012, 7:04 PM
Hey to anyone in this shop, I am looking for the tm grass knot and am looking to trade any tm or many shinies and events I have for it. Pm pm me if interested

Thrashydeathfunk
12th June 2012, 12:22 PM
I have 3 Mudkips with IVs of 31 for attack, would you please trade a duskull, beldum or bagon? Only if you have them though

EmiiLava
12th June 2012, 4:13 PM
Want:
Lv.28 ♀, Careful Nature, Moves> Scratch, Fire Fang, Dragon Claw, Flamethrower. (Touched alot, RNG method)
Lv.1, ♂, Modest Nature.
Lv.1, ♂, Naive Nature, Moves> Water Gun, Rain Dance, Ice Beam, Brine. (Has the nickname 'Fred') UT, RNG

CMT---->http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?483653-Lavaburst-s-Trade-Shop

Electricbluewolf
12th June 2012, 4:41 PM
I have 3 Mudkips with IVs of 31 for attack, would you please trade a duskull, beldum or bagon? Only if you have them though

I either have a beldum or bagon- I'll have a look for you :)

Want:
Lv.28 ♀, Careful Nature, Moves> Scratch, Fire Fang, Dragon Claw, Flamethrower. (Touched alot, RNG method)
Lv.1, ♂, Modest Nature.
Lv.1, ♂, Naive Nature, Moves> Water Gun, Rain Dance, Ice Beam, Brine. (Has the nickname 'Fred') UT, RNG

CMT---->http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?483653-Lavaburst-s-Trade-Shop

PM'd n_n

Cear13
17th June 2012, 6:17 AM
Im Interested at that Latios ( if he was still there )and Care for a Baby Boy Totodile. ( Probably with Speedy Nature )
Pm me for the needed exchange of totodile nor latios . :)

EmiiLava
17th June 2012, 4:49 PM
Want:
Shiny charmeleon

Have:
TRU arceus event that unlocks the sinjo ruins in hg/ss

ZiR
17th June 2012, 5:01 PM
I actually do have more shinies, these are the "ready to trade".

I have to offer these too:
Eevee - Lonely - Lvl:1
Togekiss - Quirky - Lv:72
Vulpix - Lax/Serious - Lv::1
Squirtle - Hardy - Lv:1
Porygon - Timid - Lv:16
Psyduck - Hasty - Lv:20
Zubat - Docile - Lv:18
Shinx - Calm/Bold - Lv:5
Chimchar - Rash - Lv:1
Smoochum - Impish - Lv:1
Cranidos - Rash - Lv:1
Bonsly - Careful - Lv:22

*Groudon - Sassy - Lv:62

I do have a few more, if none of these offers got your attention.

*This Groudon I'm willing to trade for your shiny Cresselia

So.... No interested in any of these?

I have a Shaymin that I captured in Pokemon Pearl using the void's glitch technic to offer and I can capture a Darkrai too.

Shaymin 1 Rash Nature, IVs: 4-6/31/30-31/24-26/30-31/10-13
Shaymin 2 Jolly Nature, IVs: 17-19/24-26/30/24-26/30/27-29

Electricbluewolf
17th June 2012, 6:49 PM
Im Interested at that Latios ( if he was still there )and Care for a Baby Boy Totodile. ( Probably with Speedy Nature )
Pm me for the needed exchange of totodile nor latios . :)

I can get the totodile for you n_n

Want:
Shiny charmeleon

Have:
TRU arceus event that unlocks the sinjo ruins in hg/ss

Dam, I would if I didn't already have the arceus >.<

So.... No interested in any of these?

I have a Shaymin that I captured in Pokemon Pearl using the void's glitch technic to offer and I can capture a Darkrai too.

Shaymin 1 Rash Nature, IVs: 4-6/31/30-31/24-26/30-31/10-13
Shaymin 2 Jolly Nature, IVs: 17-19/24-26/30/24-26/30/27-29

Oh my, so sorry, I thought the last reply quoted you XD. I'm tempted with the Chimcahr/Porygon, maybe for the Houndour. But I'd have to get another Houndour as I love em. Hmm. Oh, the Cresselia isn't for trade atm-so sorry >.<

EmiiLava
17th June 2012, 7:01 PM
Dam, I would if I didn't already have the arceus >.<

How about my heatran nn'd buffet(I can un-nn him or give him a new nn)?

ZiR
17th June 2012, 7:15 PM
Oh my, so sorry, I thought the last reply quoted you XD. I'm tempted with the Chimcahr/Porygon, maybe for the Houndour. But I'd have to get another Houndour as I love em. Hmm. Oh, the Cresselia isn't for trade atm-so sorry >.<

No problem, pick which one do you preffer. About the Cresselia: I'm not sure if you can't clone some more for your shop, but I can make like 5 copies if you want. I would just ask you one copy for me, and you sure would have your original one back. The process takes like 5 minutes.

Electricbluewolf
17th June 2012, 8:16 PM
No problem, pick which one do you preffer. About the Cresselia: I'm not sure if you can't clone some more for your shop, but I can make like 5 copies if you want. I would just ask you one copy for me, and you sure would have your original one back. The process takes like 5 minutes.

The last time I cloned, it just went horribly wrong XD. Would it be alright of me to ask if you could clone my houndour? Maybe houndour for porygon and the Cresselia for chimchar? I can even let you clone some of the other shinies you wanted n_n

ZiR
18th June 2012, 2:36 AM
The last time I cloned, it just went horribly wrong XD. Would it be alright of me to ask if you could clone my houndour? Maybe houndour for porygon and the Cresselia for chimchar? I can even let you clone some of the other shinies you wanted n_n

Well, let me explain how I clone pokemons. I created an account just for hold rare pokemons (shinies/events/regular legends), this account is actually a rom running in my DS with a flashcard. That means, once I get the pokemon, I will logoff, make copies of the save file. And run these save files in other rom games, safest way to clone ever and best part are, you can clone events pokemon and no hack tool is used for this. =D
So... Sure, but if you don't mind I just checked in my flashcard and I actually have space to do 4 clones each time, it would be (3 + the original) to you, and 1 for me (the price of the job). We also can dicuss about the other pokemons by PM if you don't mind. =)

Byzantine
18th June 2012, 7:06 AM
Would you be willing to trade the shiny eevee for:

Shiny Surskit Modest Nature IVS: 5/2/4/31/20/27

It isn't currently cloned, but if you have no objections I'd clone it before we trade.

Electricbluewolf
18th June 2012, 9:35 AM
Well, let me explain how I clone pokemons. I created an account just for hold rare pokemons (shinies/events/regular legends), this account is actually a rom running in my DS with a flashcard. That means, once I get the pokemon, I will logoff, make copies of the save file. And run these save files in other rom games, safest way to clone ever and best part are, you can clone events pokemon and no hack tool is used for this. =D
So... Sure, but if you don't mind I just checked in my flashcard and I actually have space to do 4 clones each time, it would be (3 + the original) to you, and 1 for me (the price of the job). We also can dicuss about the other pokemons by PM if you don't mind. =)

I'm fine with that-if it isn't hacked it's all good. Okay, I'll PM you n_n

Would you be willing to trade the shiny eevee for:

Shiny Surskit Modest Nature IVS: 5/2/4/31/20/27

It isn't currently cloned, but if you have no objections I'd clone it before we trade.

Hmm, they're nice ev's, but I'm a little reserved on the eevee atm~

Byzantine
18th June 2012, 9:29 PM
I understand.

Electricbluewolf
21st June 2012, 8:08 PM
I understand.

Thank you for understanding- if I manage to clone Eevee I'll shot you a PM n_n

Le Updates~

-New wants added
-Few pokemon taken off.

Free Giveaway of the Month: Phione!

Need a Phione for your collection? Or want a little cute face around? Or want to MM for a shiny one? Well, today's your lucky today. All this month (and July), I'll be giving these Phiones away for "free" (ie junk pokemon-for pidgey, rattata etc) Leave me a PM titled "Phione" for a trade n_n~

Clouce
2nd July 2012, 5:55 PM
Hey I was looking to get a light ball for pokemon black. Ill trade a shiny Pawniard for it.

Electricbluewolf
2nd July 2012, 6:07 PM
Hey I was looking to get a light ball for pokemon black. Ill trade a shiny Pawniard for it.

Okay- I'll transfer some pokemon over now n_n

XGlaceX
8th July 2012, 8:35 PM
Hey! Do you take shinies in 5th Gen? If so, I would be glad to trade you a shiny DW flawless gligar with egg moves for your timid level 1 shiny houndour. The houndour is supposed to be traded in 4th Gen, so you don't need to transfer it.

Thanks!

Electricbluewolf
9th July 2012, 10:35 AM
Hey! Do you take shinies in 5th Gen? If so, I would be glad to trade you a shiny DW flawless gligar with egg moves for your timid level 1 shiny houndour. The houndour is supposed to be traded in 4th Gen, so you don't need to transfer it.

Thanks!

I do take 5th Gen shinies-but I don't undersatnd what you mean by the last bit-I'd have to transfer the houndour over anyway as it's on Pearl atm.

XGlaceX
9th July 2012, 11:34 AM
I do take 5th Gen shinies-but I don't undersatnd what you mean by the last bit-I'd have to transfer the houndour over anyway as it's on Pearl atm.

The houndour is supposed to be traded to my Heart Gold game, while the gligar will be traded to your 5th gen game.

Meaning, we will do one trade in 4th Gen (the houndour) and one in 5th (the gligar to you).

Electricbluewolf
9th July 2012, 12:13 PM
The houndour is supposed to be traded to my Heart Gold game, while the gligar will be traded to your 5th gen game.

Meaning, we will do one trade in 4th Gen (the houndour) and one in 5th (the gligar to you).

Ohh right-I get that.
I have got another shiny houndour on my 5 gen, though (It's still Timid), if it would save us the hassle of trading on two games n_n

XGlaceX
9th July 2012, 12:18 PM
Ohh right-I get that.
I have got another shiny houndour on my 5 gen, though (It's still Timid), if it would save us the hassle of trading on two games n_n

I would actually prefer the houndour to be in 4th Gen, if you don't mind...I would be very grateful ^^

Electricbluewolf
9th July 2012, 1:26 PM
I would actually prefer the houndour to be in 4th Gen, if you don't mind...I would be very grateful ^^

Sure n_n

I'll VM you my FC's n_n

XGlaceX
9th July 2012, 8:58 PM
Sure n_n

I'll VM you my FC's n_n

Okay, got your codes. When will you be able to trade?

Zend
10th July 2012, 1:42 AM
Would you take a shiny UT Lv.4 female Ralts, Lonely nature, moves: Growl for

Lv.1, ♂, Modest, Moves> Hypnosis, Lick, Will-O-Wisp, UT RNG Ghastly?

4th Gen of course :P

KEVOOO
10th July 2012, 12:49 PM
will you trade a jolly ut level 1 male max iv charmander for your modest shiny togekiss?

clones are fine

Electricbluewolf
10th July 2012, 2:20 PM
Would you take a shiny UT Lv.4 female Ralts, Lonely nature, moves: Growl for

Lv.1, ♂, Modest, Moves> Hypnosis, Lick, Will-O-Wisp, UT RNG Ghastly?

4th Gen of course :P

Sure, that sounds fair-I'll VM my FC n_n

will you trade a jolly ut level 1 male max iv charmander for your modest shiny togekiss?

clones are fine

I'm not into IV pokemon I'm afraid-I have no use for 'em :3

KEVOOO
10th July 2012, 6:43 PM
how about any 2 of these for your 1?

ut bold feebas
ut hardy togepi
ut adamant heracross
ut rash ninetales
ut adamant hooh
ut adamant croagunk
ut adamant ralts
ut impish duskull
ut adamant aerodactyl
ut timid castform
ut lax torkoal
ut timid diagla
ut jolly drifloon
ut adamant cranidos
ut adamant stunky
ut jolly eevee
ut adamant nincada
ut adamant turtwig
ut adamant giritina

Electricbluewolf
10th July 2012, 8:54 PM
how about any 2 of these for your 1?

ut bold feebas
ut hardy togepi
ut adamant heracross
ut rash ninetales
ut adamant hooh
ut adamant croagunk
ut adamant ralts
ut impish duskull
ut adamant aerodactyl
ut timid castform
ut lax torkoal
ut timid diagla
ut jolly drifloon
ut adamant cranidos
ut adamant stunky
ut jolly eevee
ut adamant nincada
ut adamant turtwig
ut adamant giritina

Are these shiny or not? n_n

KEVOOO
10th July 2012, 9:05 PM
YES they are

Zend
10th July 2012, 9:07 PM
Kevoo's pokemon look like hacks........

Anyways, i'm back to your shop EBW. Do you know how to clone? I would love to get my hands on a PKTOPIA Pikachu (for use, that's why I ask about cloning) if you do.

KEVOOO
10th July 2012, 9:10 PM
ive been collecting shinies for years and have way more, i am positive they are all legit

edit: if i was a hacker, wouldnt i just a hack myself a togekiss, instead of trading for one

Electricbluewolf
10th July 2012, 9:17 PM
YES they are

Hmm, I'd be interested in the Diagla and Castform. I'm afriad the level 45 Modest Togekiss isn't for trade (but I do have a Level 72 Quirky one n_n) Unless it any 2 for 1, lol.

Kevoo's pokemon look like hacks........

Anyways, i'm back to your shop EBW. Do you know how to clone? I would love to get my hands on a PKTOPIA Pikachu (for use, that's why I ask about cloning) if you do.

I does say no hacks in my rules, so anyone silly enough to trade me a hack would get a hiding XD. Besides, I trust Kevooo n_n

And no, I tried cloning using the GTS way, but it never works and I get angry (this is after 5 tries, but I do have a short temper so did ping my cartridge across the room.. I do know a friend who can clone, but he's away atm n_n

KEVOOO
10th July 2012, 9:36 PM
Sry im only interested in modest one, i would like to have it as part of my battle team, okay tell you what ill give any 3 for the modest togekiss, plus i hatched the castform, when i was trying to get a specif nature, so i can guarantee it is uncloned and no one else has it

i can also nickname it

i also have some shiny starters if your interested

Zend
10th July 2012, 9:40 PM
Ah alright. Let me know when you can get a clone of that Pikachu, I don't like using harder to find events unless i'm sure it can be cloned or gotten again

EmiiLava
11th July 2012, 9:58 PM
Want:
Shiny Gastly Lv.1, ♂, Modest, Moves> Hypnosis, Lick, Will-O-Wisp, UT RNG
Shiny Cresselia Lv.50, ♀, Timid Nature, Moves> Mist, Aurora Beam, Future Sight, Slash. UT, SR
Shiny Houndour Lv.1, ♂, Timid Nature, Moves> Ember, Pursuit, Leer, Beat Up, UT, RNG
Shiny Togekiss Lv.72, ♂, Quirky Nature, Moves> Shock Wave, Wish, Yawn, Ancient Power(most wanted)

CMT

KEVOOO
12th July 2012, 4:31 AM
you know what i have my shiny ut regigigas which i caught myself which i can trade for the modest togekiss

Electricbluewolf
13th July 2012, 10:28 AM
Ah alright. Let me know when you can get a clone of that Pikachu, I don't like using harder to find events unless i'm sure it can be cloned or gotten again

Alright-he's busy as he's on holiday but R Soft Resetting for a shiny Heatran XD (he may be a while...)

Want:
Shiny Gastly Lv.1, ♂, Modest, Moves> Hypnosis, Lick, Will-O-Wisp, UT RNG
Shiny Cresselia Lv.50, ♀, Timid Nature, Moves> Mist, Aurora Beam, Future Sight, Slash. UT, SR
Shiny Houndour Lv.1, ♂, Timid Nature, Moves> Ember, Pursuit, Leer, Beat Up, UT, RNG
Shiny Togekiss Lv.72, ♂, Quirky Nature, Moves> Shock Wave, Wish, Yawn, Ancient Power(most wanted)

CMT

I can trade all of them n_n. Would you like me to check your shop?

you know what i have my shiny ut regigigas which i caught myself which i can trade for the modest togekiss

Ahh, I really love shiny regigigas, but the togekiss is worth more to me. So so so sorry >.<

EmiiLava
13th July 2012, 12:12 PM
Alright-he's busy as he's on holiday but R Soft Resetting for a shiny Heatran XD (he may be a while...)

I can trade all of them n_n. Would you like me to check your shop?

Ahh, I really love shiny regigigas, but the togekiss is worth more to me. So so so sorry >.<

Yes, i've made some major updates to my shop. I'd love if u'd take a look ^.^

Electricbluewolf
13th July 2012, 4:10 PM
Yes, i've made some major updates to my shop. I'd love if u'd take a look ^.^

I'd be interested in:

Shiny Near-flawless Moltres UT lv50 timid
Winter02's shiny flawless bagon naive (original traded to a friend) UT
shiny flawless growlithe

But I'm up for most things XD

EmiiLava
13th July 2012, 4:56 PM
I'd be interested in:

Shiny Near-flawless Moltres UT lv50 timid
Winter02's shiny flawless bagon naive (original traded to a friend) UT
shiny flawless growlithe

But I'm up for most things XD

Okay. I also just added shiny flawless latias, shiny ralts, and shiny castform to my shop if ur interested since you only pick 3 and i wanted 4 pokemon. is that okay if u pick one more poke? Also are we still doing the shiny charmeleon for heatran trade?

Electricbluewolf
13th July 2012, 8:40 PM
Okay. I also just added shiny flawless latias, shiny ralts, and shiny castform to my shop if ur interested since you only pick 3 and i wanted 4 pokemon. is that okay if u pick one more poke? Also are we still doing the shiny charmeleon for heatran trade?

Hmm, I'd like the castform (I only picked 3 since I don't think mine are flawless XD)
Oh! My VM musn't of gone through- my brother traded me a Heatran in the end, so I don't require one anymore (though the charmeleon is still for trade n_n)

EmiiLava
13th July 2012, 8:43 PM
Hmm, I'd like the castform (I only picked 3 since I don't think mine are flawless XD)
Oh! My VM musn't of gone through- my brother traded me a Heatran in the end, so I don't require one anymore (though the charmeleon is still for trade n_n)

oh i c. How about my shiny castform, shiny flawless bagon, shiny flawless moltres, and shiny flawless growlithe for ur shiny togekiss, shiny houndour, shiny charmeleon, shiny cresselia, and shiny gastly since 3 of mine are flawless? deal?

Electricbluewolf
15th July 2012, 11:08 AM
oh i c. How about my shiny castform, shiny flawless bagon, shiny flawless moltres, and shiny flawless growlithe for ur shiny togekiss, shiny houndour, shiny charmeleon, shiny cresselia, and shiny gastly since 3 of mine are flawless? deal?

Sure-that would be great n_n
When can you trade?

Celestial Moth
15th July 2012, 11:16 AM
Hey i was wondering if i'd be able to trade you a

lvl38 MYSTRY mew, for your TRU shaymin?

EmiiLava
15th July 2012, 2:37 PM
Sure-that would be great n_n
When can you trade?

I'm going 2 b busy today so maybe tommorrow k?

Electricbluewolf
16th July 2012, 5:16 PM
Hey i was wondering if i'd be able to trade you a

lvl38 MYSTRY mew, for your TRU shaymin?

Hey there sweetie-I already have a mystery mew-so sorry n_n
(Oh, and yes on the deoxys trade n_n)

I'm going 2 b busy today so maybe tommorrow k?

I was kinda busy today (so if you aren't online in a few hours, tomorrow I'm free all day)

Celestial Moth
16th July 2012, 6:00 PM
How about a lvl 50 UT japanese meW id no.50716 for Shaymin.
also what was the deoxys trade again :P

Electricbluewolf
16th July 2012, 6:56 PM
How about a lvl 50 UT japanese meW id no.50716 for Shaymin.
also what was the deoxys trade again :P

Sorry- like I said, I already have a Mew >.<
The trade back for the Deoxys? I forgot to reply n_n

Celestial Moth
16th July 2012, 7:03 PM
hehe true , well i actuly obtained a deoxys now.

By teh way i would liek to offer it to you , its lvl 30 and UT , for TRU shaymin?
Seeing as you have mew :P

Electricbluewolf
24th July 2012, 4:49 PM
hehe true , well i actuly obtained a deoxys now.

By teh way i would liek to offer it to you , its lvl 30 and UT , for TRU shaymin?
Seeing as you have mew :P

Opp, late reply is late.

I actually hate deoxys XD
But I remember reading from one of your posts you have a shaymin now n_n

DUpi
24th July 2012, 5:13 PM
i want a darkray, manaphy and/ or a latias. i have loads of pokemon that i could to trade for them. just PM me and we can talk about what u want for them, or we could talk here. i have swampert, trecko, mudkip, rayquaza, groudon etc. and a lot of lv.100. please reply

Electricbluewolf
6th November 2012, 8:35 PM
Ye olde bump!

RossDerBoss
30th November 2012, 9:21 PM
I would like to trade heatran and mudkip for Lv.50, Mild Nature, Moves> Seed Flare, Aromatherapy, Substitute, Energy Ball (TRU).
PM me if that sounds acceptable.

TheZoruaBreeder
16th December 2012, 10:40 AM
Could I have a shiny gastly for a Mudkip?

ShinnyMew
21st December 2012, 5:04 AM
I would love to clone/trade for your Shiny Spritiomb. I have a chained Nidoran (M), Bagon & Aron, as well as a (touched) Pikchu Colored Pichu (level 31, not sure of EVs)

If you have anything else you would like, I'm sure we could come to a deal :) (I have many, many more Shinies in Gen 5, just saying ;D)

Feel free to PM me, to discuss. I'm on enough, so it should be a quick reply :3

Cear13
20th January 2013, 6:34 AM
A Mudkip for your Power Anklet. :)

Diamond Darkrai
28th January 2013, 5:25 PM
Do you still have a lvl 50 Shaymin, if so please choose a pokemon from below that you think is a fair trade for it.

I would like the Shaymin with the most HP & Highest Spec. Att & Speed

Natrillion
1st July 2013, 3:11 AM
hi i was wondering if i could trade you for your ALAMOS Darkrai?

§¤¥Luke¥¤§
6th July 2013, 3:30 PM
Looking for a shiny gliscor and shiny absol both males, and a shiny female wobbufett. And A normal sabley.

I can offer dialga mesprite azelf and uxie for these? I can add more.

Roronoazoro
23rd December 2013, 11:54 PM
I need
-weedle or kakuna or beedril
-jinx or smoochum
-bellosson ou sun stone
-sableye
-mawile
-gulpin or swalot

FC - 5071 4716 5642

I have mudkip