PDA

View Full Version : Hey!

shinystriker
5th May 2011, 9:42 PM
Hey! I'm shinystriker! I chose my username because my two favorite things are shiny pokemon and soccer. That's how i chose my name (kinda stole the idea from shinyspartan on youtube) I've been going on serebii and this forum for a while but finally decided to join :) I know most of the rules and how things are ran around here but what is up with people claiming pokemon?

Zark
5th May 2011, 9:53 PM
Hey there!

Glad to see a soccer fan or as we call it in Europe, FOOTBALL!

The claiming Pokemon is like some sort of game thing that you can well basically have a Pokemon that isn't taken I think.

shinystriker
5th May 2011, 9:55 PM
OH yeah I prefer to call it football but the OTHER football is the more popular one where i live. How do i know if a pokemon isn't claimed or not because I would like to claim one? XD

Darato
6th May 2011, 12:32 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Porgon-XYZ
6th May 2011, 12:36 AM
Welcome! So you like soccer eh? Ballgames are fun... If you have questions PM me or something! Need a friend? I'll be one!:D Have fun! (lol, serebii is strangly welcoming)

ckayer11
6th May 2011, 12:52 AM
Hello there! Finally, a soccer fan! I'm a huge fan of the beautiful game as well. Feel free to message me if you need anything or just feel like chatting. Welcome to sppf, and have a great stay :)