PDA

View Full Version : sentimentGX4's Shiny Shack

sentimentGX4
7th May 2011, 3:03 AM
Welcome to my first trade shop!

Here are some guidelines to trading with me:
- Don't trade me hacked Pokemon.
- Make reasonable offers.
- Please make offers to me first on this thread. Then feel free to negotiate through PM.

I am frequently asked this question. What is RNG? So here is the response from competitive Pokemon fanatics at Smogon.

There are many seemingly random events in Pokémon: the IVs and natures of the Pokémon that you capture or breed, the number of steps an NPC walks before turning, or the odds that your newly hatched Totodile is shiny. As it turns out, these events are all governed by the output of a class of mathematical formulas, which are known as pseudo random number generators. The word "pseudo", often used to paint things as "fraudulent" or "false", is very appropriate in this case. Even though the numbers output by these formulas may appear to be random, they are not. Each sequence begins with a single number, often referred to as a seed, and continues on in a predictable pattern.

As the seed determines the sequence of numbers that will follow, it is important that it is different each and every time you play. If the same seed was chosen each time, the pattern of numbers, and how they affect the game, would be noticeable over time, breaking the illusion of randomness. To alleviate this potential problem, the developers decided to create the seed using something that should be different every time you play: the date and time on your Nintendo DS. By doing some light math on the individual components (year, month, hours, etc.) of the date and time, a "unique" seed is created each time you start the game.

There is an obvious flaw in this technique; we can change the date and time on our Nintendo DS systems before we start the game. With knowledge of how the date and time affect the seed, it is possible to choose a combination that yields a desirable result, allowing us to control the sequence of pseudo-random numbers that is generated. Coupled with the knowledge of how the game uses those numbers to create Pokémon, we become the creators, picking and choosing desirable traits, removing any remaining vestiges of randomicity.

http://www.smogon.com/ingame/rng/dpp_rng_intro

I'm new to this entire Pokemon online trading thing, so I don't have much for trade.

- Bronzor, Brave, lvl 1 UT
- Bulbasaur, Calm, lvl 1 UT
- Charmander, Gentle, lvl 1 UT
- Dratini, Mild, lvl 1 UT
- Elekid, Mild, lvl 1 UT
- Houndour, Hasty, lvl 1 UT
- Onix, Sassy, lvl 1 UT
- Riolu, Lonely, lvl 1 UT
- Roselia, Careful, lvl 1 UT
- Skarmory, Impish, lvl 1 UT
- Snorlax, Careful, lvl 1 UT
- Togepi, Calm, lvl 1 UT (Serene Grace)

*All my shinies are 100% hack free and have been attained by myself through RNG abuse.

I can RNG you a Shiny of any breedable Pokemon within a day. Please do not request natures. If you must request a nature, expect to pay a tall premium and to wait two weeks. All shiny Pokemon are nicknameable, as always.

- Michina Arceus, Sassy, lvl 100 UT
- ALAMOS Darkrai, Adamant, lvl 84 (Thunderbolt/Spacial Rend/Dream Eater/Dark Void)
- WIN2011 Celebi, Bold, lvl 50 UT
- GAMESTP Jirachi, Hasty, lvl 5 UT
- Birth Island Deoxys, lvl 30 UT
- TRU Manaphy, Quirky, lvl 50 UT
- MYSTRY Mew, lvl 10 UT
- WIN2011 Raikou, Rash, lvl 30 UT
- TRU Shaymin, Careful, lvl 50 UT

- Entei, Rash, lvl 40
- Suicune, Quiet, lvl 40
- XD Lugia, Modest, lvl 53 (Psycho Blast/Featherdance/Earthquake/Hydro Pump)
- Ho-oh, Lonely, lvl 50
- Regirock, Lonely, lvl 40 UT
- Regice, Sassy, lvl 40 UT
- Registeel, Impish, lvl 40 UT
- Latios, Calm, lvl 35 UT
- Groudon, Lax, lvl 50 UT
- Kyogre, Quirky, lvl 52
- Rayquaza, Docile, lvl 78
- Azelf, Impish, lvl 50
- Dialga, lvl 70
- Cresselia, Brace, lvl 50 UT

will trade 2 shinies for the following...
- Raikou, Timid, UT
- Suicune, Timid/Bold, UT
- Groudon, Jolly, UT
- Kyogre, Timid, UT
- Latias, Timid, UT
- Latios, Timid, UT
- Azelf, Naive, UT
- Palkia, Timid/Hasty, UT
- Giratina, Impish/Bold/Hasty, UT
- Cresselia, Bold/Calm/Modest, UT

(I realize I don't have enough Shinies in my shop to fulfill a lot of these obligations but I will RNG more Pokemon soon and I am very open to RNG requests for the more sought after legendaries. *Terms are always negotiable but I am more interested in the cheapest legit Darkrai possible rather than a rare event Darkrai you want 4 or more Shinies for. Clones are always welcome as long as they are clones of legit Pokemon.)

Someone to help me transfer my Pokemon to 5th Gen

I am only interested in trading 4th gen in this trade shop.

dnightmared
8th May 2011, 2:11 AM
Would you trade your beldum, mudkip, and togepi for the regi trio. They are nicknamed and I got them from serebii so they should be legit.

KiwiDude
8th May 2011, 2:40 AM
Offering -
WIN2011 UT Suicune
FALL2011 Mew (Lv. 10) or UT Mystery Mew
UT Regirock
UT Latios or Lv. 36 Latios
Looking for -
Shiny Mudkip
Shiny Beldum
Event Pichu

Check out my shop for more Offers

Takashi47W
8th May 2011, 5:40 AM
Hi Sentiment!

Wondering if you would be interested in-
UT Groudon Naive nature NN Kyoger (friend fail spell. X3)
Lvl 46 Groudon Lax nature (moves are Fire blast, slash, earthquake and thunder)
UT Kyogre Naughty nature NN Groudon

Wondering if you want one of these for either the Duskul or Bagon.

sentimentGX4
8th May 2011, 6:18 AM
I have freshly RNG'ed a Shiny Charmander, Bagon, Duskull, and Gligar for those interested.

Offering -
WIN2011 UT Suicune
FALL2011 Mew (Lv. 10) or UT Mystery Mew
UT Regirock
UT Latios or Lv. 36 Latios
Looking for -
Shiny Mudkip
Shiny Beldum
Event Pichu

Check out my shop for more Offers

I'll trade Shiny Beldum and Mudkip for a Latios and Latias.

Would you trade your beldum, mudkip, and togepi for the regi trio. They are nicknamed and I got them from serebii so they should be legit.I'll trade Shiny Togepi for a Registeel. I will trade the others for the rest of the Regi trio if KiwiDude is not interested.

tyty
8th May 2011, 10:21 PM
Got my shiny bagon quickly and exactly how he described it.

Mew&Celebi
8th May 2011, 10:21 PM
Hi, I can trade you a Ho-Oh (Level 75, from my game) and a Lugia (Level 100, from my game) for your shiny jolly Chimchar and shiny naive Bagon, if that seems fair to you :) also, I can transfer some Pokemon for you to 5th generation if you still need that done

sentimentGX4
8th May 2011, 10:47 PM
Hi, I can trade you a Ho-Oh (Level 75, from my game) and a Lugia (Level 100, from my game) for your shiny jolly Chimchar and shiny naive Bagon, if that seems fair to you :) also, I can transfer some Pokemon for you to 5th generation if you still need that doneI just traded away my Bagon. -.-

I can trade Shiny Jolly Chimchar for Lugia, though.

tyty
10th May 2011, 11:52 PM
Hey, looking for more shinies from you. I have a darkrai and a latias im willing to trade you for...
Shiny Charmander x2
Shiny Beldum
Shiny Riolu
Shiny Ralts(Preferably male)
Now I realize that you said you had other stuff to do and that rnging takes time, so take your time on this order, I'm really in no hurry. Thanks a bunch

spanton
11th May 2011, 12:27 AM
Hi I'm interested in your shiny jolly larvitar. I offer a XD lugia(this lugia is from pokemon colossium XD gale of darkness and knows the move Psycho Boost if you don't know). Just to let you know it has been cloned on my pokemon emerald. Here is some of its info.

level 53 / caught in a master ball / modest nature / Stats: 186-101-146-116-182-127 / Moves: Psycho boost 5/5 - FeatherDance 15/15 - Earthquake 10/10 - Hydro pump 5/5 / Ribbons: National

sentimentGX4
11th May 2011, 1:54 AM
Hey, looking for more shinies from you. I have a darkrai and a latias im willing to trade you for...
Shiny Charmander x2
Shiny Beldum
Shiny Riolu
Shiny Ralts(Preferably male)
Now I realize that you said you had other stuff to do and that rnging takes time, so take your time on this order, I'm really in no hurry. Thanks a bunchI'm just very busy this week. I have some time today and I could probably make 3 of those Shinies in a go. -.-

Hi I'm interested in your shiny jolly larvitar. I offer a XD lugia(this lugia is from pokemon colossium XD gale of darkness and knows the move Psycho Boost if you don't know). Just to let you know it has been cloned on my pokemon emerald. Here is some of its info.

level 53 / caught in a master ball / modest nature / Stats: 186-101-146-116-182-127 / Moves: Psycho boost 5/5 - FeatherDance 15/15 - Earthquake 10/10 - Hydro pump 5/5 / Ribbons: NationalClones are fine. PM me when you're available and we can trade.

Filipasian1423
11th May 2011, 2:08 AM
Hey i have a mew and deoxys can i have these shinies:

Tyrogue
Sneasel
Absol
Nidoran male
Swablu
Seviper

Clastoise
11th May 2011, 2:52 AM
Looking for any legit shiny Jigglypuff

KiwiDude
11th May 2011, 4:55 AM
Interested in your Shiny Duskull and Pachirisu, check my shop for offers

sentimentGX4
11th May 2011, 10:03 AM
I have added Lonely Dratini and Rash Torchic amongst the Shinies I am offering.

Looking for any legit shiny JigglypuffWhat are you willing to offer for Shiny Jigglypuff?

Filipasian1423
13th May 2011, 4:10 AM
Thanks you're awesome!! =)

PopPrincess_Lyra
14th May 2011, 1:21 AM
Hello ^^
I'm interested on your Latias, Brave, lvl 35 UT

I can offer you a Adamant Ho-Oh, Lv 51

dnightmared
14th May 2011, 3:11 AM
Would you rng me these 6 shiny pokemon, charmander, Spiritomb, absol, pinsir, zangoose, and seedot for a hardy regigigas, sassy rayquaza, brave cresselia, and a serious dialga?

sentimentGX4
14th May 2011, 3:20 AM
Would you rng me these 6 shiny pokemon, charmander, Spiritomb, absol, pinsir, zangoose, and seedot for a hardy regigigas, sassy rayquaza, brave cresselia, and a serious dialga?I'm away from my DS and wifi over the weekend. I'll get back to you on Monday if you're still interested.

spanton
14th May 2011, 8:44 PM
Hello again I have a Regigigas that I would be willing to trade for a shiny vulpix/lapras and shiny trapinch. Here is the regigigas info.
lvl 70(its still the same level from when it was caught)
docile nature(neutral)
caught in a masterball
Stats: 246-230-174-138-172-145
Moves: confuse ray 10/10 - Stomp 20/20 - Superpower 5/5 - Strength 15/15

Bochelly
15th May 2011, 12:54 AM
Hello! I have a lonely Ho-oh, quiet Mew, and I have yet to accept a celebi from the delivery man, so I can get you it with the nature of your choice. Depending on your timezone, I can also help transfer pokemon to your fifth gen game since I have two DS.

I'm interested in your dratini, growlith, murkrow, and a few other things, but I'll let you get to your DS before I ask you to RNG anything XD.

memond
15th May 2011, 12:57 AM
i would like to make a rng request for a shiny male woobat. oh and can u nickname it Kiwi. in return i could either give u a shiny dearing or clone u a shiny female snivy.

addysdaddy
15th May 2011, 9:06 PM
interested in these shinies:
Chansey, chimchar, duskull, torchic, dratini

MY BIGGEST WANT:I would also like you to RNG a shiny togepi for me, but I would like to hatch it myself.

I can offer these event pokes:
regigas
celebi
jirachi
manaphy
shaymin
arceus

and any of the legendaries you want

If you would be willing to trade these pokes I could (if you want) give you back the originals and keep a clone.
if you just want me to keep the original I will also spruce up the deal by giving you six evolutionary stones (granted, I must know which ones to see if I have them.)

PhearWalker
15th May 2011, 9:52 PM
UT shiny Adamant Ho-Oh holding any item of your choice for XD Lugia

sentimentGX4
15th May 2011, 10:16 PM
Sorry for the late replies. I won't be back at my apartment and have access to my DS till tonight.

Hello again I have a Regigigas that I would be willing to trade for a shiny vulpix/lapras and shiny trapinch. Here is the regigigas info.
lvl 70(its still the same level from when it was caught)
docile nature(neutral)
caught in a masterball
Stats: 246-230-174-138-172-145
Moves: confuse ray 10/10 - Stomp 20/20 - Superpower 5/5 - Strength 15/15I'd be glad to trade. :)

Hello! I have a lonely Ho-oh, quiet Mew, and I have yet to accept a celebi from the delivery man, so I can get you it with the nature of your choice. Depending on your timezone, I can also help transfer pokemon to your fifth gen game since I have two DS.

I'm interested in your dratini, growlith, murkrow, and a few other things, but I'll let you get to your DS before I ask you to RNG anything XD.I have a Mew. I'd be glad to trade for Ho-oh and/or Celebi. :)

interested in these shinies:
Chansey, chimchar, duskull, torchic, dratini

MY BIGGEST WANT:I would also like you to RNG a shiny togepi for me, but I would like to hatch it myself.

I can offer these event pokes:
regigas
celebi
jirachi
manaphy
shaymin
arceus

and any of the legendaries you want

If you would be willing to trade these pokes I could (if you want) give you back the originals and keep a clone.
if you just want me to keep the original I will also spruce up the deal by giving you six evolutionary stones (granted, I must know which ones to see if I have them.)I'd be glad to trade.

As for the Shiny Togepi request, I'm not so sure about it. The thing is that I do mess up RNG sometimes. I don't want you to hatch the Togepi to discover it ISN'T shiny and then come back and point fingers at me. There would also be no confirmation from my part that the Togepi you hatched indeed wasn't Shiny. I don't want to get caught up in the murk of things. I could nickname a shiny Togepi anything you like, though. -.-

UT shiny Adamant Ho-Oh holding any item of your choice for XD LugiaI think I'll have to pass. I'm very suspicious of Shiny legendaries and would rather have a plain Ho-oh I know is legit.

PhearWalker
15th May 2011, 10:20 PM
I soft-rested myself for 3 hours to get this, believe me, It's legit

memond
15th May 2011, 10:22 PM
what about my request for a shiny male woobat?

Bochelly
15th May 2011, 11:26 PM
@Memond: This shop is a fourth generation one only. It says so in the first post XD.
---

Alright, so my Ho-oh and a Celebi for....four of your shinies? Dratini, murkrow, growlith, and riolu? I'll have to think of some nicknames :3. What nature do you want the celebi? I can start reseting for it and have it by tomorrow for you.

memond
15th May 2011, 11:44 PM
whoops i guess i was barking up the wrong tree. heh heh.

dnightmared
16th May 2011, 6:19 PM
Pm me when you have rng'd my pokemon, I'll be ready to trade when you are.

dnightmared
17th May 2011, 6:46 AM
Thanks the the trade! You're a reliable and fair trader.

Latios_lover
17th May 2011, 9:46 PM
Hello! I have an UT event Jirachi and an azelf. Can I have your latias,shiny starly and can you rng me a shiny mudkip?

Bochelly
18th May 2011, 1:18 AM
Me again XD. I'm completing my pokedex and going to catch a heatran right now, but afterwards I won't use it. I can get him with one the natures you requested for another round of trading ;D? I'd want ask you to rng, but is it a lot of trouble for you to do so?

staroblivion
19th May 2011, 9:12 PM
Hi there c: I see you're looking for a UT Jolly Groudon, which I have!
Would you be willing to trade it for the Mew perhaps? Or just the shinies you are offering?

sentimentGX4
19th May 2011, 9:38 PM
Hi there c: I see you're looking for a UT Jolly Groudon, which I have!
Would you be willing to trade it for the Mew perhaps? Or just the shinies you are offering?Mew is an event and worth more than a Groudon, IMO. I'd want some other Pokemon in addition to Groudon to balance out the trade.

Electricbluewolf
19th May 2011, 9:54 PM
Hey there, I'm interested in your RNG techniques-I was wondering if you are able to RNG me a shiny oddish (I don't care about nature/ev/ivs etc) I have all the legendaries you want, but the wrong natures! I have a Modest Cresselia, but it has been slightly touched at level 53. I could offer shinies/other thing if you wanted :]

PokemonAndDBZ
19th May 2011, 11:05 PM
ill trade a shiny GAMESTP Rash Raikou for a shiny UT Adamnt Riolu and Jolly Dratini. pm if interested. or for birth island deoxys
I also have a slightly touched Lv. 51 Naive Azelf if you're interested.

sentimentGX4
20th May 2011, 4:02 AM
Hey there, I'm interested in your RNG techniques-I was wondering if you are able to RNG me a shiny oddish (I don't care about nature/ev/ivs etc) I have all the legendaries you want, but the wrong natures! I have a Modest Cresselia, but it has been slightly touched at level 53. I could offer shinies/other thing if you wanted :] Modest isn't a good nature for Cresselia. It isn't a sweeper. -.-

I'm actually more interested in your UT Latios and Azelf. Would either one of those be alright?

ill trade a shiny GAMESTP Rash Raikou for a shiny UT Adamnt Riolu and Jolly Dratini. pm if interested. or for birth island deoxys
I also have a slightly touched Lv. 51 Naive Azelf if you're interested.I don't need any of those Pokemon. Sorry.

Electricbluewolf
20th May 2011, 9:47 PM
I'm actually more interested in your UT Latios and Azelf. Would either one of those be alright?

Well, I don't need a shiny oddish anymore (Got looaads of offers on them!) But I'm after two other shiny pokemon atm (Combee and Corsola)

PhearWalker
21st May 2011, 2:11 PM
fal2010 mew and shiny roaming entei for XD Lugia(we have to strike a deal for this guy, can throw in power items)

spanton
21st May 2011, 11:36 PM
Hello again. I was woundering if you would be interested in tradeing your shiny jolly aron for my Kyogre (emerald). Here is its info
lvl 70 / caught in a master ball / quiet nature / Stats: 229-153-145-259-201-132 / Moves: Ice Beam 10/10 - Thunder 10/10 - Hydro pump 5/5 - Rest 10/10
(EDIT)
Also whats the aron's ability?

sentimentGX4
22nd May 2011, 2:04 AM
fal2010 mew and shiny roaming entei for XD Lugia(we have to strike a deal for this guy, can throw in power items)Is the Mew UT? What's is its nature? How was it attained? (On Serebii, by yourself through the event, etc.)

Hello again. I was woundering if you would be interested in tradeing your shiny jolly aron for my Kyogre (emerald). Here is its info
lvl 70 / caught in a master ball / quiet nature / Stats: 229-153-145-259-201-132 / Moves: Ice Beam 10/10 - Thunder 10/10 - Hydro pump 5/5 - Rest 10/10
(EDIT)
Also whats the aron's ability?The Aron's ability is Rock Head. If you're still interested in trading, PM me!

PhearWalker
22nd May 2011, 3:08 AM
myself, Modest, dates off, forget about it for a while

Bjord
22nd May 2011, 7:38 AM
Not really an "offer" but I also RNG and I was wondering if you could give me some help with stationary legends. I'll PM you with the details.

Mikedp3
22nd May 2011, 8:50 PM
Can I get a shiny Mudkip? i'm offering a lv. 25 shiny golem or a lv. 75 hydreigon (not shiny)

spanton
24th May 2011, 9:08 PM
Hello once again. I would like to make a RNG request for a shiny ralts with modest nature + shiny lapras(any nature). Would you be willing to trade those two for a WIN2011 shiny suicune with its berry (Rowap Berry).

lvl 30 / cherrish ball / relaxed nature / Stats: 106-53-88-62-80-51 / Moves: Sheer cold: 5/5 - Air slash 20/20 - ExtremeSpeed 5/5 - Aqua Ring 20/20 / Ribbons: Classic Ribbon

PokemonAndDBZ
24th May 2011, 9:39 PM
I am very sorry, sentiment

sentimentGX4
24th May 2011, 9:55 PM
Can I get a shiny Mudkip? i'm offering a lv. 25 shiny golem or a lv. 75 hydreigon (not shiny)This is a 4th gen trade thread.

Hello once again. I would like to make a RNG request for a shiny ralts with modest nature + shiny lapras(any nature). Would you be willing to trade those two for a WIN2011 shiny suicune with its berry (Rowap Berry).

lvl 30 / cherrish ball / relaxed nature / Stats: 106-53-88-62-80-51 / Moves: Sheer cold: 5/5 - Air slash 20/20 - ExtremeSpeed 5/5 - Aqua Ring 20/20 / Ribbons: Classic RibbonI'm taking a break from 4th gen Pokemon. I'm assuming PokemonandDBZ will be helping you.

spanton
24th May 2011, 11:28 PM
Nope to be honest after seeing what he did there I don't want to trade with him and if you are interested in the offer I'm willing to wait.

KiwiDude
26th May 2011, 10:52 PM
Interested in your UT Shiny Calm Togepi w/Serene Grace

Check out my Shop for offers
Cheers ^^

nibori
26th May 2011, 11:23 PM
Hey, I have an UT rash Raikou, interested in your shiny dratini and riolu.

manossspip
27th May 2011, 9:52 AM
if you want i can trade you a crobat lvl 100 shiny fully trained in emerald and traded in heart gold from the pal park.i want your ALAMOS darkrai.my code in heart gold is:
4770 2642 0471

manossspip
27th May 2011, 9:59 AM
i also have a timid nature suicune.if you wanna trade tell what you can give me.

sentimentGX4
27th May 2011, 3:34 PM
Hey, I have an UT rash Raikou, interested in your shiny dratini and riolu.It turns out I already had an UT Rash Raikou all along. I just never realized it was the right nature I was looking for. lol

Sorry for the confusion. I will be removing Rash Raikou from my wants.

if you want i can trade you a crobat lvl 100 shiny fully trained in emerald and traded in heart gold from the pal park.i want your ALAMOS darkrai.my code in heart gold is:
4770 2642 0471I'm not interested in shiny Pokemon and an event is worth more than a single shiny.

For example, I traded 3 Shinies for the Darkrai. (No joke.) -.-

manossspip
27th May 2011, 3:42 PM
ok no problem.do you want any other pokemon?

VLnny7
2nd June 2011, 8:37 PM
Hey if i help u send pokemon to your 5th Gen. game can i have the shiny Elekid?

VLnny7
2nd June 2011, 8:44 PM
I have a plenty of wish evees and belly drum, dragon dance, dracometeor charmanders.But i have to know if the elekid is 5th or 4th gen anyways i can trade any of those and if u need it a specific nature or boy or girl.

VLnny7
2nd June 2011, 8:48 PM
Opps i forgot u want all male.

spanton
5th June 2011, 6:57 PM
Hello sentiment I was woundering if your interested in my palkia. Here is its info

Palkia / Nickname: Palkina / ID: 61759 / timid nature / lvl 89 / cured of pokerus / Stats: 293-226-210-300-255-267 / Moves: Draco Meteor 5/5 - Dragon Claw 15/15 - Water Pulse 20/20 - Spacial Rend 6/6 / Ribbons: Effort Ribbon - Sinnoh Champ Ribbon - Cool Ribbon

I would be interested in a shiny togepi modest nature with the ability serene grace.
(EDIT)
Could aslo offer a UT SMR2010 Jirachi (with its berry) for a shiny modest togepi with serene grace + a shiny adamant dratini or shiny modest lapras. Here is the Jirachi's info (I got this event myself so I guarantee its 100% legit).

OT: SMR2010 / ID: 06260 / Nature: Bashful / Location: Pokemon Event / Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 5. / Stats: 26-15-15-16-17-16 / Ability: Serene Grace / IV's: 25-9-9-25-25-9 / Moves: Wish 10/10 - Confusion 25/25 - Rest 10/10 - Draco Meteor 5/5 / Ribbons: Classic Ribbon

sentimentGX4
7th June 2011, 3:54 AM
Opps i forgot u want all male.
This is a 4th gen only shop. -.-

KiwiDude
7th June 2011, 4:02 AM
Interested in the following -

- Bronzor, Brave, lvl 1 UT
- Bulbasaur, Calm, lvl 1 UT
- Dratini, Mild, lvl 1 UT
- Elekid, Mild, lvl 1 UT
- Houndour, Hasty, lvl 1 UT
- Onix, Sassy, lvl 1 UT
- Riolu, Lonely, lvl 1 UT
- Skarmory, Impish, lvl 1 UT
- Togepi, Calm, lvl 1 UT (Serene Grace)

Offers, as always are @ my shop

zoe95
7th June 2011, 11:27 AM
HI I am interested in your :
Birth Island Deoxys, lvl 30 UT
Michina Arceus, Sassy, lvl 100 UT

check my shop out for anything you'd like

Poison lover
13th June 2011, 6:52 PM
Hello I have a UT Jolly Groudon which i would like to trade for some RNG pokemon just 2 a shiny Baltoy and a shiny Bellsprout.I think it is a nice little deal.

T-B0ne27
14th June 2011, 11:19 PM
hello do you still have the shiny riolu and/or skarmory?
i would be willing to trade a lv4 shiny cubone UT and a lv 20 shiny roselia UT