PDA

View Full Version : Takashis' poké-réquests

Takashi47W
8th May 2011, 6:01 AM
Hi there!

I am basically taking any 3rd generation requests for pokemon, be it legendary, a starter, a one per game (like Metagross), or any other pokemon you really want.

Rules:

1. NO TRADING HACKED/CHEAT/GLITCHED POKČMANZ! Thanks~
2. Give me some time to get the pokémon.
3. I will EV train upon request.
4. If you want a certain level pokémon, tell me if you care if it is exp raised, or day care.
5. I WILL NOT try to get a certain pokémon as a shiny.
6. All legendaries are UT, except by request.

Okay. So if you have anything you need, let me know. I am willing to look at all offers for requests, so make an offer. Worst I can say is no. ;133;

NOTE: I will basically do anything for a shiny of anything. Especially want list ones.

Pokémon Trainer Xande
12th May 2011, 7:50 PM
Hi. I 'm wanting to start of your shop! I would like a Torchic. I 'm willing to give you any Fire-Type starter (but Cyndaquil will take a while).

Bunface
12th May 2011, 8:10 PM
Ok, I need: Smeargle, Huntail/Gorebyss, Snorunt, Shuppet/Banette, Lunatone, and Spoink/Grumpig.

Takashi47W
13th May 2011, 12:46 AM
SHOP IS OPEN!!!!! ^w^

Updates
- Offering cloned MYSTERY event UT Mews
Mew Lvl 10 OT/ MYSTRY IDNo 06930
Ability: Synchronize
Hardy Nature, Lv10 fateful encounter. (Information gained from Pokémon Sapphire)
40_26_25_26_28_26 (first is HP)
Exp. Points 560
Next Lv. 182 (empty exp bar)
Moves: Pound, Transform, Fly

-UT Rayquaza

-Lvl 100 Articuno

-MASTERBALLS and Exp. Shares (will trade these with good pokémon trades, or if you just want a masterball, a junk pokémon to you)

NOW TAKING REQUESTS

Takashi47W
13th May 2011, 12:49 AM
Hi. I 'm wanting to start of your shop! I would like a Torchic. I 'm willing to give you any Fire-Type starter (but Cyndaquil will take a while).

Sure, I can get you torchic, but I already have each fire starter. (except Tepig)
I would be willing to just give it to you for basically whatever though. I have a few in my Sapphire. X3

Takashi47W
13th May 2011, 12:53 AM
Ok, I need: Smeargle, Huntail/Gorebyss, Snorunt, Shuppet/Banette, Lunatone, and Spoink/Grumpig.

Okay! I have a Shuppet (Japanese version or English?) I have a Japanese version Spoink, and the rest, I don't have/ can't get because I lent my friend fire red so I can use his DS SO I can finish Pearl.

Takashi47W
13th May 2011, 12:59 AM
Please specifie if you want a Japanese version Pokémon or an English version. If you don't care, I will give you either or.

I do not have Fire Red right now, so I don't have a lot of FR or LG (Gen 1/2) Pokémon

Also, forgot to mention, Cloning IS exceptable. ^^

Pokémon Trainer Xande
13th May 2011, 4:40 AM
Sure, I can get you torchic, but I already have each fire starter. (except Tepig)
I would be willing to just give it to you for basically whatever though. I have a few in my Sapphire. X3

Ok then, I 'm going to give you Seedot.

Takashi47W
13th May 2011, 1:16 PM
Ok then, I 'm going to give you Seedot.

Ok. I can't trade till Saturday though, but I will do. ^^

Gomolon
14th May 2011, 11:37 PM
Hi there, can I have a UT modest zapdos please? I can offer shiny gyarados or other shiny pokemon for it

Pokémon Trainer Xande
15th May 2011, 3:48 AM
Hi, if you don 't mind and you have like, more ten clones or so, can I have Mew? I can offer to you lots of Pokémons.

Takashi47W
15th May 2011, 3:48 PM
Hi there, can I have a UT modest zapdos please? I can offer shiny gyarados or other shiny pokemon for it

Sure, I'd be happy to get you one. ^^ Your going to have to wait till my friend brings back my Fire Red though.

Takashi47W
15th May 2011, 3:50 PM
Hi, if you don 't mind and you have like, more ten clones or so, can I have Mew? I can offer to you lots of Pokémons.

Sure you can have one of the Mews. It just depends what your offering. ^^

Takashi47W
15th May 2011, 3:54 PM
Yesterday turned out to be a day where I was sick, I slept for 15 hours, and did nothing. Apologies to all who I did not get ahold of before hand.

Now, I have to wait till either I finish Pokémon Pearl, or, this Weekend my friend is bringing his stuff. I can trade then.

PhearWalker
15th May 2011, 4:43 PM
2 shiny dittoes for Mystery Mew?
PM me, I'll throw in another if necessary

Pokémon Trainer Xande
15th May 2011, 7:51 PM
Sure you can have one of the Mews. It just depends what your offering. ^^

Pretty much whatever you want, aside from event Pokémons. Just PM me and we will settle this.

Takashi47W
20th May 2011, 3:14 PM
Today and Tomorrow I will be trading peoples requests via my friends Platinum. I plan on giving each person a FREE MASTERBALL or Exp. Share at their request!

Trades will be done in order of requesters (including my Private Messaging trades).

I am looking forward to it. ^^

Takashi47W
22nd May 2011, 9:21 PM
Apparently there is WI-FI, BUT of course a DSi for some reason cant hook up Via online. >.< Getting royally GRRD.

Takashi47W
26th May 2011, 3:24 PM
I Now get Nintendo Wifi at my friends house. I plan on going there next Wednesday (six days) to complete trading. ^^ IF IT DOESN'T WORK OUT, I will probably close my shop and have to do those trades already set. Until then I do not have it closed though. ;492;

Takashi47W
26th May 2011, 3:24 PM
I Now get Nintendo Wifi at my friends house. I plan on going there next Wednesday (six days) to complete trading. ^^ IF IT DOESN'T WORK OUT, I will probably close my shop and have to do those trades already set. Until then I do not have it closed though. ;492;

KiwiDude
26th May 2011, 3:38 PM
Interested in your UT Hardy Mystery Mew

Check out my shop for offers (please be reasonable)
Cheers

Crimson-Wolf
26th May 2011, 10:18 PM
Are you able to get an UT Timid latios with soul dew? The soul dew isnt important just a bonus but the main thing im after is the timid latios.

Pokémon Trainer Xande
26th May 2011, 10:56 PM
Well, we had 2 trades to do, right? So, the thing is that I already got a Torchic (about to 5 hours ago I got it from Steven) so I would like to know what I can give to you for Mew. Well, I have a Celebi I got from a user of Serebiiforums. He assured to me that the Celebi is cloned, however the TT event works. I tested it myself, and it worked. Now, I would like to know what I can give to you, if you want the WIN2011 Celebi or what.

Takashi47W
13th June 2011, 7:45 PM
Are you able to get an UT Timid latios with soul dew? The soul dew isnt important just a bonus but the main thing im after is the timid latios.

I am able to get a Latios, because I have not spent the time hunting for it. X3 I am not 100% sure if I can get it as a timid though because I think it is the same stats and stuff before you catch it. (IW, encountering it will not change stats, shininess, ect.)

Interested in your UT Hardy Mystery Mew

Check out my shop for offers (please be reasonable)
Cheers

Interested in the Lugia you have.

Takashi47W
13th June 2011, 7:46 PM
Well, we had 2 trades to do, right? So, the thing is that I already got a Torchic (about to 5 hours ago I got it from Steven) so I would like to know what I can give to you for Mew. Well, I have a Celebi I got from a user of Serebiiforums. He assured to me that the Celebi is cloned, however the TT event works. I tested it myself, and it worked. Now, I would like to know what I can give to you, if you want the WIN2011 Celebi or what.

Yes that is something completely exceptable. ^^

Takashi47W
13th June 2011, 7:48 PM
Note: If anyone wants their trade done via 5th gen, let me know! I am having a 12 hour spree on Tuesday night. That is for trades already set and setting.

Magicmonkey
2nd July 2011, 11:16 PM
there are quite a few pokemon im looking for, but in particular i need a mew, latias (red one) and a kyogre. i will trade legends from my sig, or if theres any item or poke you want, i may have it.