PDA

View Full Version : new here!

chwaltman
9th May 2011, 3:34 AM
Hey whatsup guys! I have always loved pokemon, i credit it with bringing a suprising amount to my life. I can go on ad nauseam but I'm guessing as this is a pokemon forum others have had similar experiences.
As one might tell from my profile picture, I am indeed an old bird who really loves his old 151. I have often com to this site, along with bulbapedia, for advice and stuff on my favorite games, and noticed the hate we often get. I actually like to look at and read about the new pokemon sometimes, other times I think they are atrocious. So i wont give a bunch of crap on how i hate the new ones, I must admit I just plain enjoy playing with them a lot less than with the originals. Must just be a comfort level or purely nostalgic thing i guess. Anyway, not to stir up anything, just wanna be up front in that I am really only here for the 151 original. those are the games i play. firered to be specific since my red broke :( anyway, maybe someone else is like me here? if not i'm sure I can still have a good time on these forums.

Darato
9th May 2011, 3:37 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

chwaltman
9th May 2011, 3:58 AM
thanks man! appreciate the reach out. looking forward to being part of the community