PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Jedi Master
9th May 2011, 10:57 AM
Hi I would just like to say hello and what a great site this is for the pokemon fans I discovered your site after being left totally miffed with the gts in the 5th gen games first time I've used it been playing with my pokemon since platinum.
After losing some of my more valuable pokemon in the search for event legendary's on the gts, me getting hacked pokemon in return for my ligit legendary's I would like to know if there is a way to tell if a pokemon is legit before I trade ?

Assassin9399
9th May 2011, 11:01 AM
Hello, welcome on SppF!

About your question, I would say that there is no way to check it in advance. I would trade in our Trade Forum, because if someone tries to get you hacked pokemon, you can report them :)

BTW, you're a Star Wars fan too, I assume? ^_^

Jedi Master
9th May 2011, 11:11 AM
BTW, you're a Star Wars fan too, I assume? ^_^

Thanx for the welcome and reply and yeah big star wars geek what with that and my pokemon haven't really got time for a life :)

Darato
9th May 2011, 8:09 PM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Zark
9th May 2011, 8:18 PM
Hey there, need any help just ask.

uprockingdude
9th May 2011, 8:40 PM
hey welcome to the site if you want to avoid dodgy trades like what has been said before me i would use the trading section on here as there shouldn't be any hacks on there as it is FORBIDDEN!!! i'm sorry you got done out of your legends but it has taught you something don't trust the gts.

to answer your question there is no way to tell from the trading screen and tbh i don't know why they don't give you that option as it would help a lot.

if you wanna trade with a legit person feel free to pm me at any time and if you want I can try and help you get back some of the legends that you have lost

Plat. Frontier
9th May 2011, 10:14 PM
Hi I would just like to say hello and what a great site this is for the pokemon fans I discovered your site after being left totally miffed with the gts in the 5th gen games first time I've used it been playing with my pokemon since platinum.
After losing some of my more valuable pokemon in the search for event legendary's on the gts, me getting hacked pokemon in return for my ligit legendary's I would like to know if there is a way to tell if a pokemon is legit before I trade ?

Welcome to SppF!

Also, sorry for hacked Pokemon. That's why I never use GTS Negotiations.

Jedi Master
11th May 2011, 12:40 AM
Thanx for the welcomes just wish I would have checked out this site before I used the gts but the trade section on here seems a good place to trade in the future :)

rykerr1
11th May 2011, 1:12 AM
Thanx for the welcomes just wish I would have checked out this site before I used the gts but the trade section on here seems a good place to trade in the future :)

Hey =) Thought I would welcome you to the forums too. I think you will find that Serebii's trade forum is pretty much entirely free of hacked Pokemon, since it is against the rules to offer/ask for hacked stuff. I've never gotten a hack from anyone here =)